Speaker 1: Warning, The Root, The Root, The Roots on Fire. You're about to experience the most high octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Alan Roots Direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: What time is it?
Speaker 3: It's time war war.
Speaker 1: Here's your host, one hundred percent raw Truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Roots.
Speaker 2: All Right, Wayne All Rout, The Root, The Root, The Roots on Fire. Welcome to a warzone. Live another busy day. Things just go at one thousand miles an hour around here. I was just a guest on Eric Bowling show on Real America's Voice TV network. I thought it was an interview about our upcoming event here in Las Vegas live back to back shows August seventh, Friday August seventh, live audience at the ah Or And Hotel in Vegas. Friday August seventh, Wayne Roots Show, America Speaks and Eric Bowling Show back to back. But the interview turned into kind of a free for all debate about Israel.
Speaker 4: Kind of interesting. I had no idea that was going to be the topic.
Speaker 2: Kind of an ambush, but Eric and I've known each other a long time, so kind of friendly. A friendly ambush and an interesting debate, and I think you'll like it, so I hope you get a chance to see it. And then he said we're gonna continue the debate when we meet in Las Vegas. So that'll be interesting because not only is my show on back to back with his and you get to be in a live audience and ask me questions on national TV, but also.
Speaker 4: I will be a guest on Eric's show.
Speaker 2: I will be a guest and he wants to have a debate about Israel, so we'll have a debate about Israel.
Speaker 4: I'm all for it. Was constant knifeman.
Speaker 2: Corey Ruiz killed by cops and a caught on camera shooting. The Wisconsin man who was killed by police after knifing a cop was a Violet ex con with a lengthy arrest record, including for battery on police officers. Cory Ruiz was identified by state Representative Sheila Stubbs, a Democrat, who said he should still be alive after police and Madison killed him, we'll try to arrest him. Authorities that he attacked cops with a knife, protesters now flooded the streets of Wisconsin Madison, Wisconsin, where the shooting happened, and local black activists have seized on the killing. Another black man dead on with Madison Street. Our community watched him die before we even knew his name. This is the cruelty of state violence, say leading leaders of the protest. I mean, when is this ever gonna end? And you think you think I'm saying when will it end? Police killing black people? Know? When will it end that black criminals attack cops, get shot and killed, and black people complain about it? What are you complaining about? You know why Wayne Root's alive because I've never tried to knife a cop. That's why I'm alive. It's not because I'm white. It's because I know knife policemen. I'm so sick of this. Raise was identified as a non black Hispanic in prison booking records, despite activists and protesters decrying the death as another case of police brutality against black people. Do you understand not only is every criminal killed by police a black person who was trying to knife them or beat them or kill them or shoot them, or running from the police, or disobeying the police, or punching the police or jumping on the police and struggling on the ground for their gun. But on top of that, every black criminal killed by police has a record this long. I've never done anything wrong. Reason for police to pull me over and be suspicious. I'm an innocent man. These aren't innocent people. These are criminals. If I'm a comp and I pull someone over, and I don't care if they're black, I don't care if they're white, and they have a long criminal record. In the minute you pull him over, you know that. Of course you're gonna take your gun out. Of course you're worried about Nevis senior wife. Again, of course you're gonna put your gun on the guy. And then if the guy's a good man, I was gonna say a good boy, But then I'll get in trouble acclaim I met black people are boys.
Speaker 4: I call everyone a boy.
Speaker 2: When I mean a nice white boy, young man, I'd say, nice white boy. You train your gun on the bad guy, and then if he acts nice and plays nice, there's no problem. But of course you're concerned he's a criminal. It's not because he's black, it's because he's a criminal. And then when he attacks you, you have every right to kill him. You know.
Speaker 4: Years ago I asked, what you know now?
Speaker 2: I realize a dumb question because I asked it of several policemen they all said it was a dumb question. I said, Okay, the one thing I can agree with liberals on because I disagreed with liberals on ninety nine point nine percent of everything. But can't the cops just shoot a guy in the leg? Can't they shoot him in the arm? Can't they not kill him? And every single cop had the same answer, are you out of your mind? That's a dumb question. And I'm like, well, there are no dumb questions. They said, no, that's a dumb question. If you've ever shot guns for a living, you know you always aim, set your mass. If you aim for a lager arm, you could miss it in nothing, and they're on you in a second. You've got to aim, send your mass. So I learned my lesson. I asked that of like five six cops. They all gave me the same answer, that there is no such thing as aiming for someone's arm or leg. Someone gets to you in a second. If you could see them in front of you and they're charging at you one miss and they're on you and you're dead.
Speaker 4: So you can't miss.
Speaker 2: And the way to not miss is to aim for their chest and if you hit their leg, you're probably a lousy shot. So if they live, the cops shooting was a bad shot. It's just the way it is. So if you don't want to die, then don't have a long criminal record, don't just be released from jail last week or last year, and don't attack cops. If you attack cops, you're gonna die. It's not my fault. The people attacking cops are all black. I don't know of any white people that attack cops. That's why no white people die. Not because we're better than you, but we don't attack cops. I was brought up with my family to understand that there's only two answers to a police officer. Yes, sir officer, and no, sir, officer. There's no other answer. You don't answer back a cop, let alone, herd a cop let loe try and stab a cop. If you do, you wind up dead. I don't know why black people don't understand this.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why people protest when a black man gets shot and killed. After trying to kill a cop, especially with a long criminal record. But I'm getting effing sick of it. I'm sick of it. You're not in the same country as me. You don't belong in the same country as me. If you'd protest a black man with a low criminal record attacking police and getting shot killed, he wasn't killed because he's black.
Speaker 5: He was killed because he has.
Speaker 2: A low criminal record and he attacked a cop. This is outrageous, ridiculous. But this is the Democrat Party of today. AOC and Mayor Pete but Ed jed j j jed jed jed Jedge. You know, the gay man from South Bend. They take the twenty twenty eight presidential primary lead in New Hampshire. Can you imagine? Can you even imagine how fed up Democrat voters are that they think the two best choices are AOC, the woman he gives bartenders a bad name, and Mayor Pete butt Edge. And again, I don't care that he's gay. I care that he's gay and adopted two children and took time off he said, I'm just gonna quit work as the head of the transportation of the United States of America. Well, planes were crashing into each other, and planes were late by the thousands, and our entire transportation infrastructure was effed up. And he just said, I'm gonna take a leave absence for like three months to take care of my two new babies. Let your damn husband, you know, if you can't people want to adopt babies, no problem. Let your damn husband take care of your baby. Did you want to breastfeed him? Do you think you were pregnant? See? I have nothing gets gay people. If something gets nuts. If you're gay and you think you can get pregnant, you're nuts. If you're gay and you think you could breadsfit a baby, you're nuts. So a gay father doesn't have to be home to breastfeed a baby because you can't breastfeed. So how can you take off? As the head of Transportation of the United States of America, Wayne Root, with a podcast and two TV shows and a radio show, rarely ever takes a day off because I know my audience wants me here. But when I do, I take a day off, or I take occasional vocation and I take like a week off, but built around a weekend and a holidays. I'm really only taking three days off and this guy is the head of transportation of the United States and he just says, we just adopted two babies. I'm gonna stay home for three months. And Democrats think he's the leading contendant for president and he's a communist, and AOC is a communist. These are all nutty people. Can you imagine nutty people who in their right mind would vote for these nutty people. It's just beyond me, you know. It's just like the extremes of the Democrat Party. Again. I don't care if your gay, but I do care if you believe that schools should brainwash children and target should sell transgender clothing and convince every child to change your sex from boy to girl and girl to boy, change your vagina to a penis, and cut off your breasts at the age of eight. Yeah, I have a problem with that. That's called mental illness. So I don't know who'd vote Democrat. It just doesn't make sense to me. The entire Democrat Party is for illegal aliens, transgenders, felons, invasion of the United States by foreigners. Let everybody in stay can all vote Democrat and all speak Spanish and a thousand other languages. And destroy our country and destroy our culture, and all get welfare cradle to grave, so we all have to pay much higher taxes. That's another argument I don't hear many people making. If you want to come to America as a legal immigrant, forget about illegal because that's a whole nother debate. But even if you want to come as illegal immigrant, you have no right to come and then ask for wealth. You have no right to come and ask for unemployment. You have no right to come and ask for aids and dependent children. You have no right to drop a baby and let us pay the medical bill, which is probably fifty or one hundred thousand dollars. You have no right to come and ask us to pay the housing bill. You have no right to come and get food stamps so we should pay your groceries. You have no right to come and ask for earned income tax credits and then, after all of that, raise my taxes so you can live what.
Speaker 4: You call the American dream.
Speaker 2: No, that's called the American ripoff. That's a ripoff. You have every right to come here legally a certain limited amount of people per your legally, and never take a dime for the moment you get here. Someone's got to be responsible for you, and they got to pay the dime. Never should the taxpayers pay the dime? Hey way dot on the route America Speaks. You call in and we talk about it, your opinions, your comments, your questions. How do you call in? Eight hund three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight. The show air's at midnight East Coast time nine pm Pacific, but we tape it at six pm East Coast time three pm Pacific. So you call in at six pm Eastern and I talked to you in an airs that night at midnight. The phone number again eight hundred three four seven Route. That number is twenty four to seven. You can leave voicemails. We play your voicemails on the air as well.
Speaker 4: Hey Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 2: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist radical.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Or you can email me Wayne Root at gmail dot com. I'll read your email live on the air with your comments or questions. America Speaks. Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR KIP Perridge is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter. Listen up.
Speaker 5: Trump is in charge the glory days.
Speaker 2: You're here.
Speaker 6: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 2: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the rest of your life. Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 7: We set our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 2: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beaten the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time. Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 3: Let Kip proovets you for free.
Speaker 2: Kip's offering his daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks.
Speaker 5: Try for two weeks.
Speaker 2: I know you'll state for life. Join now at VR insider dot com.
Speaker 3: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or symptom.
Speaker 8: Without painful exercises. In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 2: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 3: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs that work for a moment, but Pip's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 8: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 2: You will lose fat, not wait fat fast, including that killer visceral fat.
Speaker 3: Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms.
Speaker 2: Ask your doctor about energized health.
Speaker 3: Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 8: Now, so log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 9: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy, potential reduction and prescriptions, more of the delling, relationships to your doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health in life.
Speaker 2: I'm wait Alan Ruth.
Speaker 4: This is war Zone Love.
Speaker 2: Great to be with you. Don't forget Marcus speaks My show on Real America's Voice TV, which starts out the day on YouTube Live and you get to ask me questions one eight hundred and three four to seven route and then tomorrow I film my TV show, America's Top Ten Countdown The Big Show the Weekend on Real America's Voice TV.
Speaker 4: It is a back to back with.
Speaker 2: Steve Bannon show war Room on Saturday Morning newon eastern nine am Pacific. Let me mention the sponsor of this segment that we'll get to our wonderful guest, doctor Peter McCullough, good friend of mine, great man, great life saver. Him and I were two of the first people in the world to start talking about how dangerous the code vaccine was, and we both paid for it and lost millions of dollars. I guarantee you that I know I lost millions, and I think he probably lost.
Speaker 6: More than that.
Speaker 4: Ziechad.
Speaker 2: Genesis Medicine is the sponsor of this segment of the show. Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his company's medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's disease, and yes, to reverse small vessel heart disease that will kill one third of the people watching right now. Over three interred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies. All patients have shown great improvement, no adverse events reported.
Speaker 4: Many of you have type.
Speaker 2: Two diabetes or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines. Register now at Cure dash war dot com. That's cure dashwar dot com. All right, let's talk to our guest, doctor Peter McCullough, world renowned physician and scientists chief scientific officer at the Wellness Company Great Company, talk about life savers. I just actually, I just bought a kit from them that has all kinds of antibotics in it and I've remeted in it. I bought that kit. No, I don't get things like that free or I could, but I went and bought it online. I paid my money and I bought it because I want to make sure my wife and I have the latest antabotics as something goes wrong. His website is standing for the Wellness Company is TWC tot Health The Wellness Company t WC dot Health. He is mister health doctor Peter McCullough.
Speaker 10: My buddy, How you doing, Peter, Great to see you again.
Speaker 2: Wayne. Yes, I bought that kit you guys sell and I just you know, you never know. I don't get sick, but you never know. One day I could get sick, and I want to make sure I'm ready because I just celebrated my sixty fifth birthday. And you know what, things are a little different when you're sixty five than when you're forty. And so for the last thirty years, I've been on a great run. I've been sick three times in the last thirty years with minor coals. But you never know, now that I'm sixty five, what hits you strong? And so I wanted to make sure I had your kit in hand. So thank you for coming up with a beautiful kit like that.
Speaker 10: A good move, Wayne. I know you're proactive. View and Cindy are in you know, really exquisite health and you should enjoy your sixties and seventies. I'm right there with you. But let me tell you what You're going to need that kit because America is in the middle of a cyclospora outbreak.
Speaker 2: So tell me about this cyclospora outbreak. What what is it about? What is cyclospora? How did they get it? How do you treat it?
Speaker 4: How bad is it going to get?
Speaker 10: Klospora is a protozoa. It's like a parasite. It's in water. It tends to live in stagnant pond water. It can be in dirty water that they used to water lettuce down in Mexico. It's epidemiologically been linked to Taylor Farms, which is shipping lettuce. At first it was thought to be just Taco Bell, but wait a minute. They ship lettuce to Kroger and Meyer and all the grocery stores, the big chains out there, all the young brands which operate a lot of fast food restaurants, and the lettuce got contaminated. People are getting sick and this can be explosive watery diarrhea, cramping, dehydration for a month. But it can be stopped. It must be stopped with treatment with trimethoprim sulfamethoxosol, which is bactrum or scepter. This is a generic antibiotic, and so it's in your emergency medical kit. So we're telling patients we've all been brief done this at the wellness company. In fact, a family has this semi off us today that they need to start treatment immediately with the trimethropren self methox sol. Don't wait for a stool test, it's going to take too long. We know what this is empirically treat.
Speaker 2: So what do you do if you're like my beautiful wife Cindy, who is allergic to sulfur and can't take sulfa drugs, what do you do? Then?
Speaker 10: Well, they're at the wellness company. Our doctors would prescribe a second like drug, either Night's oxide or there's some other drugs that could be I who used trimethropren self methox soil is the best, but we will use a secondary agent. It's also important to have some emodium around or emodium ad so pick that up at the pharmacy. Listen, this is in the food supply now, there's thousands of cases. Hundreds of people have been hospitalized. I do worry about our senior citizens. You know, it may not be just let us, and so I think we all should be prepared.
Speaker 4: I think it's kind of ironic.
Speaker 2: And believe me, I'm not laughing at any thing or anybody, because I don't want anybody to get sick ever, let alone this thing when explosive diarrhea, what a horrible thing. But it's just ironic.
Speaker 4: I'm on the caveman die right.
Speaker 2: For years now, I eat pretty much nothing but meat and chicken, steak and shrimp and things like that all day long, right, and sushi. I eat a lot of sushi. I really don't eat any carbs. I eat pure protein, and so I don't eat much in the way of lettuce. I don't really ever eat any salads. And these people are trying to be healthy and eat good things, and they're eating salads and fruits and they're getting deathly ill.
Speaker 4: Wayne Allen, the roots for War Zone Lives.
Speaker 5: Doctor Peter McCullough.
Speaker 2: So, Peter, it's kind of ironic and kind of funny in a strange, you know, macabre way that the guy who eats meat and they all think meat's unhealthy, and these people are eating fruit and vegetables and they're getting sick. But I think the Caveman diets the way to.
Speaker 10: Go, well, we should cook our food while we certainly, when you have meat, you're cooking it well. But you know, there was just a recall of eggs recently for salmonella, for instance. So when there's a widespread out break like this, a lot of produce and meat are shipped in the same trucks and containers. I worry about cross contamination. So wash the vegetables while grill your your meats and vegetables well. And when you need salads, you know, just make sure that the leaves are washed well. I had a salad today. But listen, if this diarrhea hits, don't fool around with it. Immediately start the medicine in the Wellness Company emergency medical kit. Now for your kid, for Cindy who's allergic to SOFA, just use the telemedicine function in the kid and they'll get you an alternative medication.
Speaker 2: All right. And what you talked about scared me because now you say it could be cross contamination if in the same truck as the lettuce and the meat. But if you cook the meat, you're gonna kill the bacteria.
Speaker 10: Correct, Yeah you should. But remember you you sushi sushi.
Speaker 4: I need a lot of sushi, a lot.
Speaker 10: Of cooked just see me. So make sure you cook your food as well that you know that kills it. Washing it well.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 10: I'm not worried day to day, but I just need on this one, I know, to treat like today I told this woman and both their kids are sick with it. I said, treat right away and you can end this in a day or so. Otherwise it could be a month, it could be a miserable month.
Speaker 2: And how about you know, I take making those of probotics every day, like sixty billion. I know it's called I use whatever it is, sixty billion inside my pro probiotics.
Speaker 4: Is that helpful against this or this has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 10: No, I think good GI tracked health does make a difference. So probiotics important, and you know, staying clear of alcohol, sugars, starches. We ought to be on our healthiest diets right now. I'm a big fan of working out and persper I know, as hot as the devil out there in Vegas is also hot here in Dallas.
Speaker 4: You work out inside, you know, go outside. I work out my home gym, I know.
Speaker 10: But you know it's good to sweat. I worked out yesterday in Texas, worked out hard, swam in the pool to finish it off. But sweating is a good detox evant, particularly for the spike protein that so many people accumulated with the SARS COVID two infection and taking the vaccine.
Speaker 2: And even if you didn't take the vaccine, I didn't take any vaccines, but who knows, I should probably take that test where they measure your spike proteins because people shed rights. I may have them in my body too, right, right.
Speaker 10: And remember when you got sick maybe six months to a year ago, you knocked it out quickly, but I always wonder if that was a COVID infection. So get your spike antibodies measured at lab Corp. You can go into the Lab Corp ask for the COVID nineteen antibody test. You can order it yourself online sixty nine dollars and get your test. If you're below a thousand units per mL, you're free and clear. Above probably should take the Ultimate Spike detox from the Wellness Company.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so you'll do that test for me. I'll take that test with the Wellness Company. Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Well, you can just order it yourself. Wing go to lab Corp Labs on Demand, order it yourself, and go into lab Corp and get it done.
Speaker 4: Give me the name.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the test. I'm going to order that. What is it called.
Speaker 10: It's called the COVID antibody tests. So if you go to lab Corp Labs on Demand COVID Antibiody Test, sign up, pay sixty nine dollars, walk into Lab corp. Get your test on. You get the result in a day, and you'll know if you're over one thousand, you've picked up some spike protein from shading or recurrent infection.
Speaker 4: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: And by the way, your memory is slightly off. I actually had COVID before my wedding, but that was five years ago.
Speaker 4: I got COVID.
Speaker 2: That's the last time I was really sick in any way should perform. I got COVID and I took megados to vitamin C. I had a visiting nurse come to my home and give me intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D and zinc and I took all those vitamins. And I took mas of doseph ivermectin and it went away in forty eight hours. A matter of fact, from the moment I took the ivermectin, it went away in twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: So I'm a big believer in ivermectin.
Speaker 10: Well, I know, Wayne, I know when you do things you go big, particularly on treatment, but you know that's the way to go. You know, people who died with COVID, and some people did sadly, it's because they got no treatment at all.
Speaker 2: Right, Right, I know, I know some of them, and they literally went in the hospital. All they did was immediately give them what's the name of that one that kills everybody?
Speaker 4: That drug that kills everyone.
Speaker 10: I can't forget the day they gave They gave in the United States, believe it or not, they gave remdesevir.
Speaker 2: A remdesevir, that's it. And even the.
Speaker 10: World right wayne, the World Health Organization and the European side of critical care said don't use this drug. Right, But what did HHS do under the desvastration? They featured that drug.
Speaker 2: Remjesevir and and they immediately put them on a ventilator, which which killed you. Ventilators killed awful lot of people. But remdesevir is so bad that I've had nurses on my show as guests testifying that it killed almost every person they gave it to. And they gave it a nickname. Run Death is Near. That's the nickname from Dezevier. Run Death is Near. That's what our government thought was the best treatment for COVID. And you wonder why people died of COVID. All right, let's talk about the recent death of Senator Lindsay Graham and also actor Sam Neil, a very famous actor who's been in a lot of big movies, and I was a fan of his and I thought he was great. And if you follow my social media, I said in both of them, I never know, and I never say I know, but I say I'm suspicious that Sam Neil died from the COVID shot because you had to take it to get on movie sets.
Speaker 4: And Lindsey Graham of Suspicious.
Speaker 2: Died his heart exploded basically from the after effects of the COVID shot, because he showed himself getting the shot on the air on video and told everyone, urged everyone to go get the shots. I'm guessing he took every booster known to man, So I think you can conjecture nobody knows that in both cases he could have contributed to their death.
Speaker 10: Well, let's take Neil first. He did publicly take the vaccine. He actually took the Jansen vaccine. He said, one shot and he's done. That's Jansen. That's the one that's linked to ALS or a biotrophic lateral scrossislu Garrig's disease. That's what he died of. You know. This was the star on Grey's anatomy. He died of a rapid course of ALS. He's ten years younger than me. Wayne. This is terrible.
Speaker 2: Oh about every Dane now, not Sam Neil Everic Dane is Eric Dane.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Eric Dane. I'm sorry Dane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I'm just it's funny. I never watched that show Gray's Anatomy. I didn't know Eric Dane was until a few days ago when I started watching The Last Ship on Primer, Netflix whatever. I was watching in the gym, The Last Ship and he's the star. It was filmed in twenty fourteen, and suddenly I realized, Wait a minute, Eric Dane, isn't that the guy who died of ALS? And then I realized, yes, years later he died of als. Young handsome guy. Waits waits.
Speaker 10: Nothing terrible, right, Eric Dane. Yeah, So we're talking about Eric Dane.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 10: Importantly, there's a mutation called the sod one mutation. He probably had that which made him prone to developing vaccine induced ALS. I have a patient like that in my practice, in fact, two of them, and I said publicly in a tweet that he should posthumously get the mutations can help guide his family members. They should measure spike protein in his brain, in his central nervous system. I think that's probably what did it. Now Lindsey Graham, different story. Lindsey Graham is aged seventy one and there he dies of an aortic dissection. And I have to tell you what, This should never happen in any medical practice.
Speaker 2: So is it possible that Lindsey Graham getting the COVID vaccine and all the boosters also contributed to that as well?
Speaker 4: Is that possible?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's been described. In fact, the deaths due to aortica dissection after vaccination have occurred relatively quickly after the vaccine. But what we know here is, you know, with modern cornary artery calcium scoring and assessment, if he had a dilated A order, everybody should have known about it. You know. I don't miss this in my practice, and when there is a dilated order, I do genetic testing to see if they're at risk for a dissection. But we just don't let people die of aortic dissection. I'm really shocked at the level of medical care here. If the aorta is really widened, there's a surgery that's done to stabilize it. So people don't die of aortic dissection. So I think he either you know, didn't listen to his doctors, or had a surprise dissection due to the vaccine.
Speaker 2: Right, And don't forget he had a family history. His dad died of a heart attack around the exact same age, so there's actually a family history of heart problems. So when people say that to me, they love to always debate me, Oh, it's not the vaccine.
Speaker 4: Well wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Just because you have a family history of heart disease and then you die of heart disease just like your father, doesn't mean that it wouldn't have happened at all, or it wouldn't have happened for another ten years if you hadn't gotten the vaccine. The vaccine helped it along.
Speaker 10: Well, that's the thing. If I have a patient, let's just say his dad died of a dissection. If I had a patient that came in and said my dad died of a dissection, you know I would do the CT scan and genetics, and I would do everything to prevent the dissection death. So, you know, people with a family history, we extend their lives by decades because we have advanced notice. In his case, his family history, you're right waying his family history set him up for a vaccine death that happened probably years after the shots.
Speaker 2: Right and then last, But at least I want to ask about one more and that's the actor Sam Neil. That's a different guy than Eric Dane. Sam Neil was the Australian actor living in New Zealand who in many big films, and he had terrible cancer for the last five years and then he just announced to the world I am cancer free, and two weeks later he dropped dead. I think of a heart attack. So again I blame the vaccine. Every actor and every resident of New Zealand had to take every single vaccine and then you wind up with cancer. It seems to be the vaccine used to be a killer with heart disease and strokes, but it eventually morphed into a cancer killer. All I hear about now is people with turbo cancer. They find out they have cancer and they're dead in like two weeks, and every one of them was vaccinated. So now the vaccine isn't just about heart and stroke events, it's about cancer. So I would suspect Sam O'Neill.
Speaker 10: As well, Yeah, you're right. So here we're talking about turbo cancer. Remember Australia and New Zealand, they were pre vaccinated before COVID hit that part of the world, so they're all pre vaccinated. The vaccine doesn't work, they all catch COVID. Now they have the effect of both. And now multiple studies show, in fact, there's been a US Senate hearing on this Maan that sadly the COVID nineteen vaccines and potentially even the infection make us more prone to cancer.
Speaker 2: Our guest doctor Peter McCullough. We'll be right back to Wayne Aleraruth. This is Warzone Live. Hi, Wayne LaRue for zee chad Genesis Medicine. Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on my show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies, and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported. I know many of you have type two diabetes or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines. They created a website just from my fans, retzcher now Cure dashwar dot com. Let's cure cre dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to Cure dashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to cure dashwar dot com. Hi, I'm way down the route. The national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world. Enter lost Soldier oil and Gas. It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimating to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas with a management FORECAS projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas. Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, who ring these public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors. Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lossoldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot Come hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR. KIP Perage is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 5: Listen up. Trump is in charge. The glory dayser here.
Speaker 6: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 2: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the rest of your life. Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether economy is up or down.
Speaker 7: Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 2: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beating the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average wall stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time. Now, Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 3: Let Kip prove it to you for free.
Speaker 2: Kip's offering is Daily VR Investment Letter completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks.
Speaker 5: Try it for two weeks.
Speaker 2: I know you'll state for life. Join naw at VR insider dot com. The way all root, the root, the root, the root is out of fire. For our guest doctor Peter McCullough, you know, here's a question out of left field. You didn't know this is coming, so hopefully you can answer it for me. But for the last five years, every year, it's clear to me from insurance statistics, insurance data, life insurance data, that we are having a massive die off, a lot of excess deaths, and the excess deaths are all only and people who took the vaccine not and the people that didn't. All of a sudden, I saw an article a few days ago that last year, the claim is it was the lowest deaths in years in the United States of America. I don't believe that for a second. When I see so many of my friends dropping dead, and so many Hollywood actors dropping dead, I think, once again, they're gaming the system. They're gaming the stats. Do you think it's possible we had an all time low in deaths last year.
Speaker 10: I don't No, I don't think it's possible. Remember it's always adjusted for some type of standardized population. But there may be a culling effect. This is important. Calling means that you know, people died of the infection, sick people who you know were past their life expectancy, and now some people have died with the vaccine. We mentioned three of them who just died prematurely, and so that's kind of culling people out of the population.
Speaker 2: So, in other words, the ones who were left to the stronger ones, and maybe there was less deaths last year.
Speaker 4: Is that possible? I guess it is, right.
Speaker 10: So, you know, when I'm examining patients who've had problem with the vaccines, when they almost always have a background condition, typically a genetic condition for heart disease or a pre disposition in neurologic disease or cancer, you know, a great mystery is why some people take these shots and they're perfectly fine, right, perfectly fine. And so I think those people are just genetically blessed that they've been able to tolerate these shots.
Speaker 2: Or they're very lucky because I've read I've read that the shots they can't standardize them, so some have a lot more spike proteins in them than others, so it's really rushing your let whether you've got the one with spike proteins and the one with very little. That could also be one of the reasons why some people are doing just fine.
Speaker 4: But the key is I keep telling them all my friends and fans. If you already got.
Speaker 2: It, is nothing you can do to undo it except to take a lot of vitamins and go to the wellness the wellness company, and make sure you've got all.
Speaker 4: The right things, Like what is it not cannasium?
Speaker 2: I pronounce that.
Speaker 10: Right, right? Yeah, it's called the Ultimate Spike Detox. It looks like this when it's got a gold label, Ultimate Spike Detox. Most people need to be on this. Who took the shots, who have had severe COVID I personally take it. Helps prevent heart disease, blood clots. I'm still seeing late complications in my practice. People say, hey, doc, I took the shots in twenty twenty one and also boom a blood clot in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: So even though I never took the shots ever, I should take that too, you think.
Speaker 10: So, Yeah, if your blood test is over a thousand, I'd say play it safe and take it.
Speaker 2: Well, let me go get it. So I it's under one thousand, then don't worry about it. But it's over a thousand taken, okay, all right? And so what I was going to say to you was, what's amazing is okay if a person had the shot, not much you could do about it. You wish you could do over, but there are no do overs in life. But you certainly should never take another one. And it's funny because in the last month, I've been with two great friends who are two great Republicans, supporters of Trump. Everything I talk about they agree with me. They're both mds, and they both bragged in the middle of our dinners. Oh, I get my flu shots and I get my COVID shots every year, and I'm very proud of it. And I thought all these doctors have been brainwashed, Peter.
Speaker 10: They are there brainwash. You know, more and more data suggests we should go natural, not keep taking flu shots or COVID shots or RSV. If you're people our ah, Wayne, and we're strong, you know, diet fitness supplements, you know, go natural for a better outcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I've never taken a flu shot in my life.
Speaker 2: And I'm not a fan of flu shots either, so I've read a lot that they're not good for your immune systems, so I just stay away from them. Every time I meet someone who's sick, I always say to them, Hey, by the way, can I ask you a quick question? And they go, yeah, you know, on the phone. Now again, if they're sick with the flu, They're not in front of me. But I always ask my friends on the phone. They go, oh, man, I've been down with the flu for two weeks. I'm so sick, I'm in bedridden. And I go, can I ask you a question? They go, yeah, did you take the flu shot? And their answer is always yes, yeah. And I never get the flu and I don't take the flu shot. There must be a correlation there.
Speaker 10: There is multiple trial show flu shot actually backfires, more likely to get the flu in the common cold A lot of people like me Wayne, I was forced into it to be on medical staff. I took forty years of flu shots. Yeah, I listen. I was so sick at the end of that. I was sick almost every month. I haven't taken a flu shot now in five years, I've never been healthier.
Speaker 2: See im just telling the flu shot makes everybody sick. It's cool. We live in a crazy world, Peter. I'll tell you. I just Kip Belie. Two of my friends, huge Republicans, huge Trump supporters, brilliant doctors, and they're bragging you by taking the COVID vaccine. And they're gonna just say to me your Wayne Root, a famous talk show host, I'm a doctor.
Speaker 4: Don't debate with me about medicine.
Speaker 2: That's what they're gonna say.
Speaker 4: So why even bother debating?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know in my book Wayne on vaccines. Listen, it's a religion. It's a religion that these are accepted based on religious faith. You can't argue with people about religion. You're better off changing the subject.
Speaker 2: I did. I got away fit. I got back to Trump and the economy and other things. We all agreed on everything, so why get in a fight about it. It's a crazy world. I don't know what to say anymore. All the doctors are killing themselves. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: It makes no sense, all right?
Speaker 2: Doctor Peter McCullough, A man who saves lives, a man with great wisdom, and great common sense. Listen to everything this man says all the things I say. People go, Wayne, how are you this smart about COVID and COVID vaccine and medicine?
Speaker 10: Go?
Speaker 2: Because I listened to Peter McCullough.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm this smart.
Speaker 2: I listen to people that are smart. Peter McCullough is my mentor when it comes to medicine. So thank you, Peter for making me a smart guy and helping save lives. Peter McCullough, world renowned physician and scientists, Chief scientific officer at The Wellness Company and the website. Go get that kit that has all the antibiotics and I've remeacted in it. GWC dot Health for the Wellness Company t WC tot Health.
Speaker 4: Peter, thanks for saving lives and thanks for educating us.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, swayn Ala route. It's funny because I'm not bragging. Muhammed A LEAs said, it ain't bragging if you can back it up. And I remember for years Rush Limbo used to say, what do you say, talent on loan from God?
Speaker 4: Russe Limby say he has talent on loan from God.
Speaker 2: And I'm just always right about everything, And I just I knew that Lindsay Graham most probably died from the COVID vaccine. I knew that he wasn't poisoned by Russia or China or Ukraine. He was poisoned by the CDC, the FDA and the AMA and the NIH nationalist tude elephant who.
Speaker 4: And I knew that Sam Neal probably got his cancer for.
Speaker 2: The co vaccine. And I knew that Eric Dane.
Speaker 4: I'm watching The Last Ship right now.
Speaker 2: It's a twenty fourteen series, but it's a fantastic series, and he is such a handsome, macho man. I just watching it. You just can't believe that ten years later he'll have als Luke Gerrick's disease and die a little skinny, you know, a little skinny nothing but bones and in a wheelchair, umped over and dropped dad. Good lucking guy, man. He must have really had most beautiful women in the world, his girls. But he died a horrible death, just terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible. So I was right about that. And I've been right for years about how the Democrat Party is funded. They've always got more money than us. How is that possible? How is it possible that Democrats have called the Republicans the Party of the rich for like well since the dad was born, for sixty five years at least, they've called him the party the rich. And Democrats always have far more money than us here in Nevada, Republican.
Speaker 4: Candidates always have no money. They're always broke.
Speaker 2: And every Democrat candidate has like tv ads running for like six months, and Republicans don't have money for like two weeks. And the answer is they're getting it from fraud, from foreign donations and from fraud. And so here's a tell me about right, here's an elderly Michigan widow living in a trailer. You're listening, Patar, an elderly widow living in a trailer, is shocked to learn that she gave one hundred and fifty thousand over the last five years to Act Blue while living on a modest pension, because they use her name and they gave Chinese foreign donations in her name living in the trailer. I've heard this for years that all over America there are apartment buildings in like poor black neighborhoods where no one has a penny. They're all on welfare, and every single apartment in that building gives one hundred thousand dollars the Democrat Party. They don't have one hundred thousand dollars. Theyn't one hundred dollars. Where's the money coming from? Foreign donations? An eighty eight year old widow living in a trailer in rural Michigan has been listed as funneling one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to Democrat causes to Act Blue nearly fifteen thousand separate donations, averaging eight a day, every single day for five years. The latest allegations come as Act Blue continues to face intense scrutiny from congressional investigators and federal authorities over its donor verification practices and allegations of frauldent contributions. According to Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Charlie Leduff, eighty eight year old Elizabeth Waffle with name she.
Speaker 4: Lives a trailer and she's named Waffle with.
Speaker 2: Middle America was stunned after learning the Federal Elections Commission records attribute fourteen thousand, six hundred and ninety six separate donations totaling one hundred and fifty thousand to her name of the past five years, she averaged roughly eight donations every single day, including get this one, forty seven donations to Democrat US Senate candidate.
Speaker 4: Abdul l sayed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure an eighty eight year old white woman gave forty seven donations to a Muslim running for Senate in Michigan. I'm sure that's where he gets all his money from. And I'm sure that's Iranian money right there. That's Iranian money to elect a Muslim who hates America and hates Jews and hates Christians and wants to destroy our country and they want to get him in the US N And how disgusting.
Speaker 4: It's all fraud.
Speaker 2: The entire Democrat Party is run with fraud and funded with fraud.
Speaker 4: Here's another one I was writing about.
Speaker 2: Someone told me that on Charlie Kirk Show today or yesterday, they were like shocked. You know that guy in that movie was shocked up. There's gambling in that casino was a casablanca, right, there's gambling in that casino. Oh my gosh, I didn't know that he's standing next he's a company's standing next to the casino. Is there gambling that casino?
Speaker 4: Well? On Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: Show today the hosts, and obviously Charlie Kirk is not there anymore. Whoever, the hosts are his former producer and others were shocked to find out that illegal aliens get driver's licensees at DMV and while they're there, they're automatically registered to vote. I've been saying this for fifteen years, falling on deaf years, because it happens in the vat I've lived here twenty four years, and they got the right to get a driver's license about fifteen years ago, and I found out that the minute you go get your driver's license, you're automatically readsttered to vote, and there's nothing anyone could do to stop it. It's motor voter. Not only you're automatically reachstered, no one is allowed to ask you if you're a citizen or not. It's a motor voter law put into effect by Bill Clinton. So they're shocked to find that out. I'm glad they found it out. I'm not making fun of them. I'm thrilled they found it out, but I am just I'm just frustrated because I've been talking about this for fifteen years. For fifteen years, I've told you the way they're stealing elections is with illegal aliens, and that illegal aliens are illegally registered to votes. Of course they're voting, and they're voting with mail in ballots, and they're voting for Democrats because Democrats agree to let them stay in the country and agree to give them all the welfare they want, and Republicans don't want to give them the welfare and the food stamps want to cut them off, and we want to kick them out of the country. So of course they're voting Democrat. And once they're registered to vote legally, of course they're going to vote. And of course you gave them mail in ballots to make it easy. And you're just finding this out now. This has been going on for fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Look at this story. It's not just a New Jersey scandal.
Speaker 2: Six states were previously concluding thousands of non citizens on the voter rolls.
Speaker 4: Right, Six states with thousands.
Speaker 2: Of voters illegal aliens on the voter rolls. And of course the vat is one of them. I've been telling that for years. California is one of the Vada is one of the New Jersey's one of them. Pennsylvania's one of them. The illegals have been voting for years, and they've been deciding elections for years.
Speaker 4: This is not new.
Speaker 2: Here's another story. Dems were warned for years.
Speaker 4: About non citizens on the voter rolls.
Speaker 2: As in New Jersey, Democrats were warned for years about non citizens on the voting rolls. And just like that police officer in police chief in Casablanca saying there's gambling that casino. Mickey Cheryl is the governor of New Jersey and she's a real extreme left, far left commie loser, and she's like, I had no idea. Oh my gosh, there's six thousand illegals on the voter rolls. How did that happen? They've known about it for years. And it's not six thousand. It's probably more like six hundred thousand. It might even be a million, it might be in two million. That's just the chip of the iceberg. Here's another one I've known about for years that no one wants to talk about. Contractor forced to shut down after Obama Center refuses to pay and lays off all his employees. And he's not the only contractor getting stiffed. All the subcontractors that built the Obama Library otherwise known as the Obama Center, have all been stiffed and they're all going broke. They're all fighting in court. They can't get their money, and they're going out of business. And I tried to tell you that liberals don't know how to run an economy. Well here's the proof that Obama doesn't even know how to run a library. I always said they can't even run a dairy queen. I wouldn't let Obama manage my dairy queen. He can't even run a library, his own library. Oh and by the way, well we're out of Obama now, a library that's filled with millions of your records. Where are your Columbia College records? Because I think you're a foreign exchange student from Indonesia. I don't believe you were legally registered at Columbia University. I think you jumped the chain to get in as an illegal foreign student. But you told them you lived in Indonesia and you were an Indonesian resident and citizen, and you got into Columbia as a foreign student, and that let you jump the line from anybody else who wanted to get in. Because I don't believe you're smart. I don't believe you're ever smart, and I believe you had lousy grades. You're a pothead. You're a pothead loser at Honolulu Private School, You're a pothead loser at Accidental, And you're a pothead loser that got into Columbia and you could never have gotten in without being a foreign exchange student.
Speaker 4: So where are those records?
Speaker 2: You're a Bamba library buddy. And last, but not at least one more, I was right about health insurance keeps millions of Americans from changing jobs, and new survey finds workers are facing debt, chronic illness, and financial stress and they remain in jobs for their health benefits. Obamacare was intended to ruin the healthcare system. Obamacare, do you hear me? Was intended to purposely ruin the healthcare system, and it did. And it was intended to look everybody on their Obamacare was going to be so expensive that they have to get it through the employer. Do you realize that? My whole life, I've never in health insurance to do employer. Not once in my life have I ever in health insurance do an employer. I've always been an independent contractor. So nobody ever gave me health insurance. I had to pay for my own health insurance, never had it an insurance from an employer. So it's a world I know nothing about. But all the people that work for a living for someone, which I've never done, all these people they can't leave because they can't afford the health insurance. And this was twenty years ago that Obama. Obama was elected what in two thousand and eight. They started serving in two thousand and nine, so this is twenty twenty six, So Obama, it was almost twenty years ago that Obama was talking about changing the whole system and putting in Obamacare, you know, basically government run healthcare. And I told everybody it's an exact quote from you know, fifteen years ago. I told everyone, can you imagine a day will come very soon or we'll have Obamacare and the average family of four will have to pay something like twenty five to thirty six thousand dollars a year of health insurance. And today that's exactly what the average family for has to pay. I told you that was gonna happen if you let government take over healthcare. And government took over healthcare, and it happened, and now everyone's got a two to three thousand dollars a month healthcare bill if you have a family of four, if you're even a single person. I mean, I you know, I just went on Medicare. I pay eight hundred and I think it's eight hundred and fifty dollars a month for Medicare because I make too much money. Hi, I'm way down the route the national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capital Evangelists. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimating to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas. Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors. Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lost Soldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot Come Hi, this.
Speaker 3: Is Wayne Allen Route.
Speaker 2: If you're sick and tired of supporting world companies, great news for you.
Speaker 4: You don't have to anymore.
Speaker 2: You could shop where my wife Cindy and I shop at Great Patriotstore dot com. My number one best selling Great Patriot byicotbook is filled with real American patriotic companies. My team research thousands of companies, and one company stood out above all. Great Patriotstore dot com. This is the answer to inflation. Hundreds of household and personal products you're already buying much higher quality, no toxic chemicals, delivered.
Speaker 5: To write your door at incredible prices.
Speaker 2: Great Patriots Store dot Com is run by conservatives and patriots. Twenty thousand American families aren't joining every month.
Speaker 4: And you should too.
Speaker 2: And now they've got the beef pasture raised with no hormones, antibotics or mRNA Ever exclusively available only to their members, like costcoor Sam's Club. You need to become a member. Go to Great Patriots Store dot com. Fill out the form. They'll contact you right away and boom you remember, go to Great Patriots Store dot com. That's Great Patriot Store dot com. Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VRA, Kip Perage is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 5: Listen up. Trump is in charge the glory days.
Speaker 2: You're here.
Speaker 6: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 5: This is your four year.
Speaker 2: Window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the rest of your life. Kip wins whether the market's are up or down, whether an economy is up or down.
Speaker 7: Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 2: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beatn the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time. Now, Kip has predicted a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 3: Let Kip prove it to you for free.
Speaker 2: Kip's offering his daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks.
Speaker 5: Try for two weeks.
Speaker 2: I know you'll stay for life. Join now at VR insider dot com. Way all of Ruth. This is war Zone Live, the official podcast The Gateway Punnet. So I thought I was gonna have free healthcare finally, after years of pay into the system. I paid I think over the years, three hundred thousand dollars into Medicare, and I gotta pay eight hundred and eighty dollars a month for Medicare. Now what free healthcare? There is no free healthcare. There are no free lunches. Nobody gets free anything except for Democrat voters. If you're black, you're on welfare, you're a Democrat, you get lots of free things. But you know, if you're white and you make money, you get nothing free. And that's why people are mad. That's why I wrote the book Angry White Male. It's like the world persecutes you for being white and successful. Like I've never heard a black person in my life. I have no reason to feel guilty. I've never stopped a black person in getting a job. I've never stopped a black person getting into Harvard. I've never heard a black person's life. I never refused to rent to a black person ever in my whole life. I've never done anything bad to a black person. So why am I supposed to feel guilty about being white and successful and smart?
Speaker 4: I'm smart.
Speaker 2: That means I should be guilty. I've made money, I should be guilty. That kind of sums it up. There's all the things Waynebrup's right about, and there's about a hundred more, but we run out of time.
Speaker 4: I need about a thousand shows to tell you all the things.
Speaker 2: I've been right about.
Speaker 5: And it's true.
Speaker 2: Muhammad Ali said, it ain't bragging if you can back it up and man, over the last eleven years and before that, ten years of being the number one guest in American conservative talk radio and the last eleven years having my own radio, TV and podcasts, every.
Speaker 4: Single thing I've ever said has come true.
Speaker 2: Everything I'm batting very close to a thousand, let's just say nine to ninety nine point nine nine nine nine nine. So almost every illegal in this country is on welfare and food stamps and aid to depend the children.
Speaker 4: And don't forget free healthcare.
Speaker 2: They're all on medicaid and they all send their kids to school, which costs what forty thousand pupil per year, So if you have three kids, that's one hundred and twenty thousand a year for an illegal alien family before you get to the welfare in the food stamp and everything else. It's a real disaster, our country's disaster. Liberals don't get it. Liberals don't understand it. Liberals don't get a thing. I just said. They are all bleeding hearts, and the reason why is none of them making any money. They are a bunch of bums, lazy bums, and they don't pay the bill for illegals. We do, you and I do. People at work do. Liberals don't work. All they do is run their mouths, and they all have rich parents so they don't have to work. You see the people I meticalub University forty five years ago, same liberals today, except as now it's the kids and grandkids, same people, rich for three generations, hands it down money, money, money, and they're all guilt ridden over it. So they're liberal. How embarrassing? What a joke. And then you see this article the left wing unicorn hunt for the white male working class voter Democrats cannot win back white working class voters with staged populism while embracing the policies that drove those voters away. Interesting article by Victor Davis Hansen. I could have told him I'm an sob son of a butcher, and I understand white working class people because I am it. That's what I was my whole life. The dad was born. And there's no reason in America for a single white working class person or middle class person ever vote Democrat ever, because the Democrat Party is a weapon weaponized against you. It's a loaded gun pointed at your face and they're gonna blow your head off. They hate you because you're white. They hate you because you work, and they hate you because you don't take welfare. No white working class person, no white working person, should ever vote Democrat, or you need your head examined, you know, Like, if you vote Democrat, you should go straight from the polling place to your psychiatrist couch, because you're nuts. You're voting against yourself, you're self destructive, you hate yourself. They don't need to put a gun to your head. You're putting a gun to your head playing Russian roulette, all right. A sponsor of this segment the show Lost Soldroil of Gas speaking stupid versus smart. You gotta be smart to invest in Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, and you're gonna wow. I mean, I think it's gonna fund my retirement. Again, there are no guarantees in life, but I'm not talking about your retirement. I'm just speaking for myself.
Speaker 4: I think this is gonna.
Speaker 2: Fund my retirement. The Golden Age of Trump prosperity all about making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier, Oil and Gas hosted by Oil and Gas.
Speaker 4: Excuse me headed? This show is hosted by Wayne Rude.
Speaker 2: This company is headed by oil and gas legend Mark Brunner, whose companies have created more than fifteen billion in shareholder value.
Speaker 4: At its peak.
Speaker 2: The company that he created, Pinnacle Energy, grew about one hundred to one.
Speaker 4: Ultra Petroleum one thousand to one.
Speaker 2: A ten thousand dollar investment soared to thirteen million over a ten year period. Can you imagine putting ten thousand in a stock and it goes to thirteen million dollars? Wow, that's amazing. So if I put one hundred thousand in this and it works out like Ultra Petroleum one hundred thousand would equal one hundred and thirty million. Wow, no wonder, I feel like this will fund my retirement. I believe in this, baby. I want this to work so bad, he believes Mark Bruner. This is bigger than Ultra Petroleum, and it could be the largest gas discovery in the United States in one hundred years. It's forty thousand acres in Wyoming that took forty years to piece together in the first four thousand feet trilled so far, estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, The management forecast projects just the first twenty five wells will produce four hundred million cubic feet per day of natural gas. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, go to Loss Soldier dot com. Lost Soldier dot com, Lost Soldier dot com. Put your name in info in They'll get right back to you. Just know that Waynroot is invest in. Wayne Root believes in it.