Speaker 1: Man, I just hear the Red Dragon reving up to this, and every time I hear this song, I think of old school.
Speaker 2: Isn't that?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the scene it's in where Will Ferrell's in the Red Dragon in the driveway his wife brings him out some lemonade?
Speaker 2: I think, isn't that what? I think? That is school. We've talked about this.
Speaker 1: We want to do the segment where we talk about songs that are most closely associated with films, and we need to come up with that list.
Speaker 2: Look at that one all the time.
Speaker 1: I think the theme song from the Godfather is most closely associated with The Godfather. Also Jaws, Yeah, the theme from Jaws is most closely associated.
Speaker 2: I guess how would you do that?
Speaker 3: Could it could not be the songs pop songs yeah, associated with the movies Poppa rock songs or country.
Speaker 1: What is the one where in Boogie Knights where they're hitting their whippets on the ground or the oh it's uh, it's night ranger Sister Christians here?
Speaker 2: Without thinking of that? What song y'all think of when you think of nine to five? The movie nine five?
Speaker 3: Really, y'all see the nine to five news today? No, so Jennifer Aniston is gonna head the reboot of nine to five, and she is rumored to have chosen Sydney Sweeney's Zendeia.
Speaker 2: And Ariana Grande the other three hoes. Okay, uh, there's usually three of them. Week.
Speaker 1: We talked about this the other the I don't know whenever the news broke, but I actually watched about an hour of Barberella, the original with Jane Fonda. I stumbled across that the other day. Which of it did you watch? I watched ten minutes. I couldn't believe that it was made. It's the worst sci fi I've ever seen. Pretty good, but you know they're remaking that with Sidney Sweeney. Okay, and it's so funny because do you guys know what Barberella.
Speaker 2: Is gonna be a boxer.
Speaker 1: So Barberella is a se It's a campy sci fi movie. And they send Jane Fond into space to go find out what happened to the very famous astronaut Duran. Duran, Oh it's different, okay, Yeah, so that's where they got their name from.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know that. And she gets up.
Speaker 1: There and at this point in time, you know, humans don't have sex anymore, they take pills to experience it, and so it's supposed to be like kind of this feminist thing, but basically she just goes up there and everyone she encounters shares sex with.
Speaker 2: God, I watched that more.
Speaker 1: There's just one guy who's and you get to see her fun body a lot, and there's a guy that's covered in hair and it's really bad over dubbing, you know, and he basically says, she goes, I'll do anything for you, goes.
Speaker 2: I would like to make love to you. Oh you guys still do it that way? Okay, I guess if you won't. God, I mean it's you know, Okay. Her husband, Roger Vedem actually made the movie okay, soldier, Okay.
Speaker 1: So but in nine to five, uh, she's just picked three women there three or four, So there's three, but then there's the boss, and so maybe maybe it's gonna be a female boss.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's going to be the boss.
Speaker 3: The boss Sidney Sweeney would be Dolly, Jane Fonda would be I mean, Lily tom Win be is she no?
Speaker 2: I think that? Yeah? And then the other lady who's in it would be.
Speaker 1: Jane Fund It would be and then what was the boss? Nyney Coleman was in everything.
Speaker 2: Jeffer Andiston's Dabney Coleman. Yeah, that would be sick. Yeah, she was great and horrible bosses. Do you know who would be a good Dabney Coleman? Will Ferrell? Yeah, oh he lived, Yeah, but then he wouldn't need that in Barbie though.
Speaker 1: Basically, yeah, you know, it would be a great place to go eat dinner.
Speaker 2: Come on, put it in my bed. Oh I should have done the thing? Were you on? Three? Everybody say where they want to have dinner? To the Hurtado.
Speaker 1: I don't know another barbecue restaurant that's not Hersto her Tato Barbecue, Mansfield, fort Worth and Arlington. Brandon Hurtado's family recipes passed down. Maybe I'm stalling because of all the sad sports news. But go treat yourself to some Hurtado. It's magnificent. But right now it's time for this comb It's good listeners. Here comes kt Tweets with around.
Speaker 2: Now let's go around the sports.
Speaker 1: Kt tweets has all the sports.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, we got some bad news, double bad news. We'll start with Derek Lively. Looks like he is going to miss two to three months with a broken foot.
Speaker 1: Now, let me just say, and there so be reported that. Yeah, and so Chams did report in the foot the Mavericks. You're saying it's in his right ankle. Okay, it's and they're saying they'll reevaluate it in a month. This just came down like during the last break. So, but that doesn't mean anything when they say we'll reevaluate it in a month. Yeah, that just means all right, and we looked at it. I mean, so it could be Chams could be right, and it could be two to three months.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: It may be that it's a tiny little fracture, it's in his ankle, he's off of it for a month, and then he's back in a month.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's two to three months. Okay, I haven't looked at it. But the sky's falling, today's skin let it fall, all right? Uh, maybe there was a silver lining. Maybe it won't be as bad as what the initial report was from a non doctor who hasn't looked at him at all either, Right, so maybe it's not as bad as it sounds.
Speaker 2: I saw.
Speaker 1: Some people are like taking shots at the map's medical staff.
Speaker 2: What why? Well, it's like, how did you report? This is questionable?
Speaker 1: And I was like, man, look after the I believe it was after the Charlotte game, someone asked Kid if Lively was close to what his status was, if he's close to being back, and Kid was like, no, he's not close to.
Speaker 2: Me ry like he was. We were all surprised by that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, oh wait, I figured that since it wasn't even doubtful that he might return, So they knew on Monday, or he knew on Monday that it was more than just a little ankle sprain.
Speaker 2: This is terrible news. Though.
Speaker 1: Let's say that he misses two to three months, when would he be back, Like, would he be back in time for the playoffs? It was two months, he would be back at the end of March, and he would have a couple of weeks to get ready for the playoffs.
Speaker 2: So if it's two months and it's reported being in two to three.
Speaker 1: Didn't he have an injury at the end of the year last year and we didn't know if he was going to be ready for the Clippers series or not.
Speaker 2: Think so, I'm remembering that now, but this sucks. Dude, this sucks. They hits keep coming.
Speaker 1: I think in turn, you know, for Luca, and I don't have a good feel for when Luca's going to be back. Maybe Luca's back mid February. Maybe it takes more time to get conditioned to be able to play. Maybe you know, it's the same injury he's had for a while, right, he had it during training camp, So I don't know. Man's This is not good. And if you look at so Lively's out, Luca's out tonight, Hardy Powell and ExHAM are out, and then questionable are Clay Grimes and Nause.
Speaker 2: I think Nase's out now.
Speaker 1: He's listed currently as questionable, but the last chatter I heard was that I don't expect now tonight, but maybe, you know, maybe he'll rally.
Speaker 2: He's sick.
Speaker 1: If you look at all the guys who are hurt for the Mavericks, this is terrible news.
Speaker 2: But I think it's worst news. What's happening with the Dallas Cowboys? Oh no, what happened? I missed it? Well.
Speaker 3: They had an interview with Brian Schottenheimer, the offensive COORDINATORH god, I quit yesterday.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm back this morning.
Speaker 3: They got back after it again and said, hey, Brian, we didn't get enough of you. Come on in here and let's talk some more.
Speaker 2: So have you changed anything since we last talked? Brian?
Speaker 3: A second interview? They're calling in a continuation, but whatever. Schottenheimer has been very adamant, according to reports, that he's calling plays next year no matter what. So it's here somewhere else and that's what he wants. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't think anyone else is gonna want you, dude, But why didn't he take all those other jobs that are available to him. It's just amazing.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys can't really do anything right now that's gonna be seen as a good thing. Who knows, Brian Schttenheimer might be fine.
Speaker 2: It might really easy to go. No, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: The offense last year, he's not. Yeah, the offense sucked last year. He's not a candidate anywhere else. And so it's basically more proof that they don't value the head coaching position and they're looking for a bargain. Hey, maybe we can get this guy who's already on our staff and barely pay him because he doesn't have any other options. You know, Jerryson are going we can pay him his offensive coordinator salary and not hire a head coach.
Speaker 3: He might be thinking that he might be. The Jets made an official they have hired Aaron Glenn as their new head coach, a guy who would make a pretty good head coach somewhere gone.
Speaker 2: He's an aggie, isn't he? Do you think the I don't know. I think he's an aggie.
Speaker 1: And that's why he was on old Dan Campbell's staff because they were aggied down.
Speaker 2: He was here with the bill parcels. He played with Dan Campbell here right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there's a lot that could happen, because I thought it might get done like today or tomorrow if they're going to the Shotenheim Roy if they wait another weekend. They're waiting on Kellen. That's what this is, yep. And I'd be surprised if it's something else. Well, we'll have more on this tomorrow, man, sweet.
Speaker 2: It goes all right coming up next. I think this is a special day.
Speaker 1: Let's do the today game right here on ninety seven point one, the