Speaker 1: Five o five. It's the five k r C, the talk station. Friday Eve.
Speaker 2: A vacation and that's the way the news goes this.
Speaker 1: Indeed, it is Brian Thomas here, glad to be and Happy Friday Eve to you, Joe Jucker and never he belongs Jack producer the fifty five cars Mortgas, responsible for everything related to the show, including lining up Guess. We've got some great guests coming up today, beginning with seven oh five Orlando Sonza, who made it to fifty five carca listener launched. We start by just thanking everyone who made it a huge turnout yesterday, Jimm and Jackson the River. Just wonderful seeing everybody, a lot of folks I had never met before, folks, the friendly faces all around, and wonderful turnout. Special thanks to Jim and Jacks for the service. So a little overwhelmed. They got a new I Guess computer system and they were struggling with it. Was baptism by fire, so they wanted to thank everyone for their patients. But food and fellowship always great. And yes I lost again to cribbage. Mike, just go ahead and put that on the record. Anyway, it was wonderful, sing Orlando. He'll join the program Seva to five also in attendance for a short period of time, and he made a special trip just to stop by in support of Orlando Sonza. On the record, Dan Hill's former FOP president who launched into an at absolute tirade the other day because the FOP endorsed, Yeah, you know it didn't endorse, didn't endorse Orlando Sonza. Why Landsman anyway outspoken on that one. So Dan was there. Photographs to Dan in Orlando circulating around the internet. Thing to west side Jim Keiefer for taking all the photographs of the folks there at listener to Lunch yesterday if you're friends of me on Facebook or Jim Keefer. Sheriff Neil also posted some photographs from Listener Lunch. He was there hopefully again, Sheriff Neil. Former Sheriff Neil. Who else was that? Adam Kaylor was there. I'm trying. I don't want to overlook anybody, but it was just a wonderful, wonderful event. And the rock star of the whole day, No, not Christopher Smithman who was also there, although he is a rock star. World War Two veteran Frank Wading camp. I'm telling you, everybody got to say hi to Frank. He was so excited to be there. He was beaming ear to ear grins and just loved talking to everybody. Just absolutely a treasure to be able to talk to him at any point. I had him on the program a couple of times, but just to see him enjoying the listener lunch and the opportunity for my listeners to actually shake hands and meet that wonderful man was just that made my day. Absolutely made my day, and from all accounts, I think I made Frank's day too. So Frank, I don't know if he's awake yet. I think he doesn't get up until a little bit later. But God bless you, Frank. You really are an inspiration to folks. So after Orlando Sanza leaves the program seven thirty with Donovan Neil American for Prosperity, they're still canvassing for Bernie Marino. Gonna get an update from Donovan about how that is going. My fingers crossed, Hamlin, can he prosecute Melissa Powers not even be able to make it yesterday. Certainly didn't hold it against her. She is up to her eyeballs in work. But she does have time to join in the Morning Show today eight oh five. We'll talk about low bonds coming from drum roll this time, Judge Silverstein, she focused or rather posted was it four or six different you know, rap sheets, mug shots with all these heinous crimes. These folks were out on own recognizance bond, which means zero bond. You don't have to post any dollars, you know, obviously if you're a flight risk, you don't have any cash laying on the table, no stake in the game. Obviously a lot these you to flee when you're not going to be out a whole lot of money. It's one of the reasons you have a bond to ensure that they show up to court when they're supposed to. Anyway, the more heinous the crime, the more you're supposed to take the safety of the community into account. Apparently Judge Silverstein not doing that. The focus of Melissa Powers topic this morning on the Morning Show again a eight oh five, followed by of course iHeart media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe at eight thirty. I always enjoy talking at today a Germany's busiest airport brought to a standstill for rather interesting and very very tiny little reason. We'll hear about that at eight thirty. We'll talk about the hearing in the Boeing door plug blowout which apparently went nowhere, and a couple other bug related stories. I'm going to throw a jay that aren't on his topic list, and we always finish up on hub delay, as we'll find out whether it's a good day to travel or not. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred two three talk fifty on AT and T phones. The other thing I did last night and it was another great turn out. What a cool thing the warned David's in town hall, and I thought it was. The turnout was wonderful. They had one hundred and fifty RSVPs, and I'm not sure if there were one hundred and fifty people in the room, at north of one hundred. At least that reflected to me some really great community engagement. People were interested in hearing from him and answer and asking some good questions, which he responded to all of them. And for those who didn't get their question answered, he's promised that they're going to send out email responses, so nobody's going to get overlooked. But just the idea of the civic engagement that people cared, and there were people from both sides of the political ledger there, and in fact got into a conversation with one woman who wrote a question about the agenda twenty twenty five. She didn't like the way I read her question. I did qualify it because I thought it was predicated on erroneous premise. That being said, it was it was great to see her. Whaty and what do we do? Started off with the Pledge of Allegiance and fewer and fewer events, he had the Pledge of Allegiance. And you know, when I was a younger person, every single day in class, what'd you do? Pledgeable agians? Right every morning when class started Pledge of Allegiance. I remember in uh had to have been third grade maybe something around there. Earlier in my k KK through six education, the teacher, after years of us reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, asked the class, with paper in front of them, to write down the words to the pledge. And so everyone wrote what they believed to be the words to the Pledge of Allegiance. And it's amazing how wrong so many kids were in terms of what they were saying out loud and wrote wrote down on paper versus what the actual pledge says. So it was a great learning exercise, and I can't remember. I'd love to give that teacher props. But from that day forward I knew exactly every word of the Pledge of Allegiance and haven't recited erroneously ever since. But it was a funny exercise. And the only reason I bring that up because yesterday, of course, we said the Pledge was a great thing. There's a survey out Rasmusen survey. I just saw that this morning when I woke up. Percentage of American of Americans saying children should be required to say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning in school has dropped sadly dramatically. A majority of respondents in this poll three percent margin of RA if you're keeping tracking home for margins of RA, fifty five percent say that school children should be required to say the Pledge, which I'm glad to see. That's still in a majority, but it's down from sixty one percent in twenty nineteen, and it was a high of seventy seven percent in two thousand and eight. So as the country becomes more liberal, more divided politically, and I heck, I guess those numbers that continue to spiral downward. At least that's my belief. Latest rasmusen Pole showed that thirty percent say they oppose children saying the pledge every day, fifteen percent not even reaching a conclusion on it undecided. Over forty Americans, more than sixty percent say that there should be a requirement for the pledge. Forty four percent of adults under forty agree. See the direction we're going here. The younger you are, the less likely it is you're going to have this, shall we say, respect for the pledge. In terms of party affiliation, seventy seven percent of Republicans, forty three percent of Democrats, and independents come into forty eight percent saying they should be required. What is with Democrats and the low numbers about the pledge? Maybe they have bought into the notion that the country is a terrible place. I don't know, there's a breakdown. And here's maybe the where the rubber meets the road. Asked if the United States provides quote liberty and justice for all close quote fifty three percent of respondence in the polls say no, thirty five say yes, and thirteen percent not even sure. Break down at a party of down on party affiliation, forty eight percent of Republicans say the US does provide liberty and justice for all. Only thirty five percent of Democrats twenty four percent of the independent voters. What a low low number for independence. And that's those who believe that the United States does provide liberty and justice for all. And it's kind of a loaded question if you think about it now, if you're on the Republican I would just say conservative side of the ledger, and you see the attacks from our government like for example, going all the way back to lowest learners irs, to all the lettered agencies, going after well concerned parents, showing up at school boards, the attacked on conservative values. I mean, you can cite your own illustrations. There's a whole multitude of them. And if you have a government that's attacking you for your party affiliation or going after you your side of the political ledger and not the other side for similar reasons, then maybe we don't have liberty and justice for all. Maybe it's a one sided, lopsided thing. Of course, on the left hand side of the Ledger. Many of the folks on the left believed that the nation is, you know, irreparably racist or inherently wrong or born of original sin, and ergo has to be undermined because it doesn't provide limiting justice for all. There's maybe a reason built in for that as well. In terms of one nation under God, when asked if the United States is one nation under God, forty eight percent of all respondents said yeah, thirty nine no, and thirteen percent not sure. In terms of party affiliation, as you might imagine, sixty seven percent of Republicans believe it is one nation under God, forty one percent of the Democrat side, which actually is higher than I would imagine. And for unaffiliated independence thirty nine percent. And of course, those who believe that the United States is one nation under God, the vast majority seventy five percent say they're the ones that say that children should be required to say the Pledge of Allegiance at school. For those who do not think the United States is one nation under God, fifty three percent of those folks don't want the children to say the pledge every day. In terms of racial breakdown, forty six percent White, forty three percent of Blacks, sixty three percent of Hispanics, and forty percent of other minorities say the United States is in fact one nation under God. Hispanics the most likely to say that the United States of America also provides liberty and justice for all. So there's that. Wow, that's an outlier there and wonderful to see it. Are Hispanic friends or believers in God? Apparently, and do still believe in the notion that the United States does provide liberty and justice for all. Coming to a five seventeen fifty five kr C detalk station, plenty more to talk about. Don't know why I went down that road, but I did. If you want to go down a different road, feel free to call me up five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk nine five fifty on eighteen ten and a number. You're definitely going to want to talk a call because everybody, I don't know a single human being who can get through life without having some sort of scan, mri CT scan, echo cardiogram, ultrasound, lung screening, and cardiac scoring. All those scans are going to cost you thousands of dollars in an a hospital imaging department, thousands and thousands. It's crazy, it's insane pricing. When you know from hearing me talking about it, I hope and if this is the first time you heard me, there is a place called Affordable Imaging Services where not a single one of these scans I just mentioned exceeds six hundred and forty five dollars. That's the most expensive scan you can get it Affordable Imaging Services. That's an MRI with a contrast, same kind of equipment they use at the hospitals, and a radiologist report aboard certified radiologist report comes along with every single one of these images included in the price, And at hospitals you may get a separate charge for that. So why pay thirty five hundred dollars? And your insurance payment may be part of it, but you're gonna get stuck with a chunk. It's probably to be more than the entire cost at Affordable Imaging Services. So you have a choice when it comes to your medical care. Tell your doctor, no, no, I'm not going to the imaging department. I'm going to affordable five one three seven, five three eight thousand, seven five three, eight thousand, find them online and learn more at Affordable maddimaging dot com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station, the exclusive audio home on NBC's coverage of the twenty twenty four Paris Olympics.
Speaker 1: Iheartradioty one Friday Eve is that Taylor Swift and Top of the Iron Is Joe here about that? It's all over the internet. Taylors Swift Kin had a canceler concert, according to International Reward. Suspects arrested to included a nineteen year old who pledged his allegiance to Isis living with his parents and some town called Turnets, as well as another guy. Both arrested after police we raided the nineteen year old's home found various chemicals and substances targeted the attack Vienna's ernst Apple Stadium, where Taylor Swift was schedul to perform Friday, today, and Friday and Saturday for the Ariostour. Police director there said during news conference both man had become radicalized through the Internet and apparently had specific plans on how the attack was going to be carried out. Going after Taylor Swift, the authorities claimed that the concert Danger I Love This Concert Danger had been minimized, but that, in their words, abstract danger remained, which prompted the cancelation of the shows. Now, contrast that with President Donald Trump, who has an active suspicious person running him up around the fairgrounds, and they had identified him as well a threat before Donald Trump started speaking. Why did the Secret Service let him go out and start speaking when there was this concern running around the audience that there's a guy here and a suspicious man at that with a rangefinder on top of a building. And you get a whole lot of news about Taylor Swifth. What about the Pakistani man with ties to the Iranian government who tried wanted to kill Donald Trump as well arrested the other day. That was an announcement. This kind of got overlooked as well as if Merchant forty six went to New York City worked with a hit man to carry out the assassination they thought in late August early September, courtered federal prosecutors. In the complaint against this guy, it says the plot was intended to hit targe high ranking US officials, including Donald Trump. Accord to US Attorney Baron Peace from the Eastern District of New York, in a statement working on behalf of the I'm working on behalf of others overseas merchant planned the murder of US government officials on American soil. This prosecution demonstrates that this office and the entire United States Department of Justice will take swift decision action protect our country's nation, our nation's security, our government officials, and our citizens from foreign threats. This guy was arrested on the twelfth of July, while preparing to leave the United States. Told investigators that his wife and children he love this He had a wife and children in Iran and a wife and children in Pakistan. Kind of wonder if they know each other. Field Office had. Fortunately, the assassin's merchant allegedly tried to hire were undercover FBI agents. This case underscores the dedication and formal efforts our agents, analysts, and prosecutors in New York, Houston, and Dallas. Success in neutralizing this threat not only prevented the tragic outcome, but reaffirms the FBI's commitment to protecting our nation and its citizens both domestic and international threats. Love how they pat themselves on the back. I'm sure glad they stopped this guy. Remember, the Secret Service was well aware of the Iranian efforts or desires to assassinate Donald Trump because of him killing that Solimani guy. They apparently telegraph that around the world. Our intelligence agents even had the welfare of the rare opportunity of some transparency. Let us know that there was a thread against Donald Trump's life brought to him by the Iranians, information that was known to the Secret Service before his speech when he almost was assassinated, and lo and behold, they'd arrested a guy already right there. Didn't hear a whole lot about that one though. Taylor Swift, however, world comes to an end. If you cancel three Tailor Swift Concerts five twenty five, if you five KCD talk station, get touch with Peter Serbrier Coloriams seven Hills. It's easy to do. Go to the website which is seven zero eight three thousand, where you can learn about the plans they offer, programs they offer, learn about how they are since they number one real estate group and are well there to serve you very well with a five star experience. That's what they sum it up with great customer service and programs that nobody else is offering, which makes them since a number one real estate team instant offered, don't want to sell the house to the normal process, want to leave town, they'll do that. They take a look at your house. You'll have a cash off within forty eight hours, meaning from this moment in time you can close in less than three weeks without having to lift a finger to stage your home or otherwise arrange for folks to see it, love it, or leave it. You buy a house through the Peter Shebree Group. Within the first year you find out you don't like it for any reason, they will be more than happy to sell it for you with no commission, so you get peace of mind buying through the Shebri Group as well, and then using the Peter Shabree Group and Animax Cash to Key program, you can make a cash offer on that house, which really really advances your opportunities to win in a bidding war. So learn about the Cash the Keys program as well. It's at seven zero eight three thousand dot com telling Brian Setheim when you call them at five one three, of course seven zero eight three thousand fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 4: In this week's Marketers Report, Dana Nusbaum, Executive vice president Worldwide Marketing at Warnerbrook.
Speaker 1: And Happy Thursday t if I went three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three Talk fifty five KRC dot com took of the podcast Ken Colber, FOP president, trying to explain away the FOP endorsements which he was puzzled over. And I know Dan Hills and how he feels about it. Uh Barana Moreno's podcast you can find that online. She joined the program yesterday. We talked to Congressman Thomas Massey and Jude Janata Politana. All the podcasts at fivecare Sey dot com. Over the phones, I go forget the local stories. Got Mike online. Mike, thanks for calling and welcome to the program.
Speaker 5: All right, Brian, I'm not sure you've covered this this week. Stayton out Walt. They had the pick for vice president, is they the reason why One of the reasons why they may have picked him is because they got tired of think hearing you say Kamala was a dee I hired.
Speaker 4: He's not.
Speaker 1: Oh so because he's an old white guy. They can get around the DEI nonsense.
Speaker 5: That's right. They don't have to listen to anymore.
Speaker 1: If that's well, that would show how wonderful her decision making is, then, wouldn't it. Yeah, well, I guess that was in fact an added benefit. Appreciate it, man. Some were clamoring for an all female ticket. I know that anyhow. Over to the local stories here, Joe, I think we got an award to give out. Thirty two year old man arrested August fifth, charged with two counts of raping a child Court to Butler County Sheriff's Office. Sheriff rather Richard Jones, in a statement yesterday, held a press conference about the details on this. They received a call from Children's Services in Tennessee about a possible sexual abuse case happening in Liberty Townships. I went to a trailer parking where the suspect, Kyle Plumber, award winner this morning. That's where he was living. After interviewing him, the thirty two year old, thanks to Fox nineteen reporting, ended up admitting to the crimes. Does that mean we don't have to call him an alleged rapist? Joe Courda Jones Plumber's phone wreck and show texts between him and his ex girlfriend in which he told her about what he was doing to the victim, Jones said. He said he trusted her. Thank god, she told him he's actually a piece of s word. We'll just say excrement, summing it up quite nicely, sheriff said. Butler Kennedy law enforcement in Tennessee expecting more charges against Plumber and believe there could be more victims. He said, this is just the beginning, folks. This is not the end of the charges here, and this is not the end of the charges in Tennessee. Jones is asking parents in the area to call Detective Mike Steele if their children have been around Plumber or know any other juveniles have been around him. Five on three, seven, five, nine, thirty seven forty seven, or just go to Fox nineteen dot com and look for the story. It's in the front page. Can't remember the number.
Speaker 2: Peris the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies. There's no bigger douche than you. You've reached the top. It's a pinnacle of douche. Doum good going dous Your dreams.
Speaker 1: Have come true. He gets the full ard from molesting children. Ah, let's see you go to Lochland, Ohio, man being his bell behind bars after he allegedly robbed someone and forced him out of his clothes at gunpoint during a home invasion. Nineteen year old Wayne smith Jackson held in hamilin Kinnty Detention Center one count each of rape and robbery. According to the court documents, they say the nineteen year old got into the home through an open window, went into the victim's bedroom, where he put a gun to his head. Smith Jackson then told the victim to give him everything he had and to take off his clothes. Victim forced to lie on the floor while he searched the room. Suspect accused of taking the man's iPhone, PlayStation five console. Also alleged that Smith Jackson made the victim paying fifty dollars on a cash app then fled out of the back of the house. When officers got there, they found an uber driver who was waiting for a passenger named Wayne. Police arrested Smith Jackson when they saw him coming out of the backyard. Also found the victim's phone in the suspects backpack. Smith Jackson, being court for it was in court yesterday for his arraignment. Since I please s on the scene right now, the fatal shooting in Winton Hills. Officerly showed up to the fifty three hundred block of Betman Drive about four o'clock this morning. Man in his forties was found shot as an unresponsive taking to UC Medical Center, pronounced dead shortly after. They confirmed police are calling this a homicide investigation. No additional details at this point. They may very still, very well still be there since that just happened this morning. Kind of breaking news on the local segment five point thirty five. Stack of Stupid coming up next. Alternatively, I'll be more than happy to take your phone calls for to talk about something else other than the stack of stupid.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: I we'll mention though. Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning they'll help you out. They've been doing it for more than seventy five years. This is three generations of family ownership and operation. You can trust that third generation of experts at Zimmer. They are Cincinnati's leader in twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency service. So if you've got a problem with your air conditioning unit, I imagine you're no to know if you have a eating problem right now with the summer heat, but AC units they need to be serviced. Then they need to be repaired from time to time, and sometimes they just die. And if you've got to get your AC replaced, it's time to call Zimmer and get a cool Carrier Comfort rebate, which will save you up to twenty one hundred dollars. I love saving money. That's a lot of money in my book. So trust the folks at Zimmer and trust Carrier, the inventors of air conditioning. You're in great hands with both. To schedule appointment, it's easy to do. You can also learn more about Zimmer and what they'll do for you. Just go to go Zimmer dot com. That's go Zimmer dot com. Fifty five KRC sunny and high of ninety today it gets better well of seventy over night with clear skys. Got a Sunday day tomorrow eighty six clear overnight sixty for the low and a sunny Saturday with the highest seventy eight. Right now at sixty eight time.
Speaker 7: For first traffic report from the UCF Tramping Center. Nearly sixty percent of an American's waiting on an organ transplanter from multicultural communities give the gift of life.
Speaker 8: Sign up today to be an organ donor.
Speaker 7: Highways looking good early on this Thursday morning, with no wrecks, not even a broken down in your way. Southbound seventy five, wide open past Union Center. Sing for southbound seventy one and fight for Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR See the talk station.
Speaker 1: Coming up on five forty I fifty got KRCD talk station Orlando Sonza seven oh five Melissa Powers, Haven't County Prosecutor EATO five j Ratt up at eight thirty. Oh yeah, Donovan and Eil at seven thirty. Find out that Bernie Moreno canvassing is working and force an opportunity for you to help out with that campaign, among other things that's doing with Americans for prosperity. Let us see here over the stack is stupid. We have a young woman described has been arrested in Iran for the crime of singing Amy Winehouse's song Back to Black in public without the mandatory hijab. Don't you love Sharia law? Sarah asked me Illy, close enough, known for her performances on the streets of a day Rana which she defies the Islamic Republic laws film singing the two thousand and six hit A month ago. Her post on Instagram has gone viral, takeing him to custody on Saturday, with no information availab about her whereabouts, her condition, her family described as in despair, imprisoned in the Tehran Central Detention Center for the crime of singing in public without a hit job. I'm sorry as I pause here and just try to contemplate the reality and absolute outright stupidity of having to live in an oppressive regime like that. Way. We have protesters in the street, the LGBTQ for Hamas folks for example. Yeah, I'll tell you what I remember that community ought to go ahead and spend a few hours a time in any one of these countries that are under SIA law. Go ahead and knock your solfoub. We'll see how that works out for you. You might end up on the opposite side of the ledger. Just pointing it out, I do have a way of dealing with those who defy sharial law in a rather disgusting manner, even if it's just being locked up for singing in public without wearing a headgear. I you know, eve me thinkure of that? How does anyone subscribe to that theology discussion?
Speaker 9: But you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you are a non religious person and you believe in God, and you're looking for a set of doctrinal, dogmatic principles that you know sound good and work for you. And how about this one where women have no rights and where gay people are thrown off buildings and executed, where you'll go to jail for maybe forever, for not wearing a scarf around your head. No, I'm gonna stay away from that one. That just does not sound too appealing to me. Go to Orlando, Florida, where we typically end up. At some point in Florida, Flagler County Sheriff's office that he said, deputies on I ninety five pulled over a speeding driver. To their surprise, he passed out three times during the traffic stop. I think it must have been indica and not sativa. Deputy's reported smelling marijuana in the car. Some people got that tradition. The driver, Anthony James Junior, appeared nervous. He confessed there was marijuana in the vehicle. However, a search revealed not only marijuana, but also, in the answer to the question of why he was falling asleep, oxy codon pills and a gun after being arrested, twenty eight year old James Miami Gardens said he felt sick and couldn't remain standing. Then he was taken to the hospital, where doctors discovered he was suffering from several medical complications. James also issued citations for careless driving, no turn signal use, ooh boy, there's icing on the cake, no vehicle insurance, front driver's side window tint below twenty eight percent, rear driver's side window tent below fifteen percent, and windshield tent below the as one line, whatever the hell that happens.
Speaker 7: To mean.
Speaker 1: He received treatment before facing multiple charges. They were just looking for stuff to tag onto. You know what'll happen. He'll get in front of some woke judge and a woke prosecutor, and the prosecutor in his turn are he and the prosecutor sit down ahead of time before the hearing, and he will plea out and plead guilty to the window tent charges, and they'll throw out the gun charge, the oxy conton charge, and the driving while and paired charge. That happens all the time. I'm just gonna the other ones are a little bit longer, so I'm just gonna break a little bit early here and tell you about US Insulation because it's a great product. You call for a free inspection. You may be under insulated, and I think about that. Do you know what your insulation level was in the exterior walls of your home? And I'm talking about folks whose homes were built after the mid seventies, but you know, not recently. You know, newer homes do have adequate insulation, at least that's what I've been led to believe. But you're after late seventies and eighties. You know at our that our value in that insallation is nominal. My daughter's house again late seventies built had R twelve and and over time that deteriorates and it loses it's our value. So tell folks to me from the US Insulation. That's why you have two options. No insulation homes though before mid seventies and under insulated homes both can enjoy a profound benefit from the USA premium phone being pumped into the exterior walls. It's great, great, great. Not only is it keep the little critters out like mice because it fills in all the gaps. It makes you more comfortable from day one, and it saves you money every single month on your energy bill. A product that actually pays for itself and one that the government wants you to get. They want you to insulate your home. That's why they're offering you a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit when you're doing your taxes next year. It literally is like getting a check for twelve hundred dollars. So there you go. And when you buy USA Premium phone right now, pay for the xterior walls, they will insulate your attic for free. It's a hell of a deal. It's a great product. I strongly encourage you to call them up for that free inspection. Five one three three eight one three sixty two six three eight one foam online it's USA Insulation dot Net. Fifty five KRC sunny day to day going up to ninety down to seventy night with clear skies, eighty six tomorrow hot, Tomorrow's high under sunny skies, another clear night Friday at sixty for the low and at sunny Saturday with the highest seventy eight sixty eight degrees. Time for traffic.
Speaker 7: Update from the ucl Traffic Center. Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant from multicultural communities, give the gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highway traffic that's not bad at all to deal with early on this Thursday morning, no accidents to deal with, and southbound seventy five doing just fine through Lachlan. Same for southbound seventy one that's currently under fifteen minutes between Blue Ash and downtown chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: It is five point fifty here for your five krc DE talk station and a very happy Friday eight to you. Back over to the stack of stupid uh go to Whitman, Massachusetts. Worthy police there said a man's been arrested in church after an incident in which he allegedly exposed himself to juveniles. Why are you doing that? That question it can never be answered. Fifty nine year old Paul Saint Martin, a Level three sex offender from a city from a town called Hanson, charge with one kount of OpenSS and gruddiness, open engross loudness, they say. On July twenty seventh, officers showed up at the area of Route eighteen and Route twenty seven for report of a man allegedly exposing himself to two juvenile girls. Suspect that since fled the scene, but the victims were able to identify that the man's car had an Indiana license flate and surveillance footage from the area. Yes, as I always observe they have that would be criminals, child molesters, and perpetrators of offenses. Remember, you're on candid camera these days. It doesn't give me any comfort that it's an Orwellian world in which we live. But you know, sometimes I'm willing to overlook the Orwellian reality of that and be thankful that you're going to be on video and ergo. The police are probably gonna catch you anyway. That surveillance footage helped identify the suspect was driving a Chevy Malibu Sedan. The following day, nearby police apartment got a notice of a similar instance or incident. Witnesses were able to obtain the victims a rather the vehicle's license plate number, which allowed them to determine the vehicle was rented by this Saint Martin guy and allowed them to find out his home address in the town of Hanson, where he was arrested when he pulled into the parking lot at his home. This, he'll say Saint Martin, being held on a ten thousand dollars bill, currently in custody in a Plymouth correctional facility. Officer said he allegedly committed similar actions in Marshfield, Braintree and Belmont, two of which have fought arrestaurants as well. Oh yeah, makes you kind of wonder how big the hand and lock up is Joe. I'm sure word got around rather quickly as to why he was in there. We go to Paris, where Australian Olympic field hockey player Tom Craig had to apologize yesterday for what he described as his terrible mistake after being arrested trying to buy cocaine while on a night out after his team was eliminated from the Paris Games. Great, what the hell I know? Craig faced Australian media in Paris after the French prosecutor's issue a statement confirming well, the twenty eight year at Australian and Olympic silver medalists in the Tokyo Games three years ago had been given a criminal warning and released after spending a night in custody. I'd first like to truly apologize for what has occurred over the last twenty four hours. He said, I made a terrible mistake and I take full responsibility for my actions. My actions are my own and by no way reflective. He's in my family, my teammates, my friends, the sport and the Australian Olympic team. I've embarrassed you all and I'm truly sorry. After that, he was escorted away by an Australian Olympic Committee official who didn't allow him to take any questions. The Australian Committee later released his statement from the twenty twenty fourteen leader, saying Craig had lost his Olympic privileges and had been moved out of the Athletic Athletes Village, which probably was a good thing. From what I hear about the village, they have to stay in. The spokesperson said, I cannot condone what Thomas done. He's a good person who made a bad decision, but there are consequences for decision like that. He's apologized, showing remorse and owned up to his mistakes. Prosecutor's office said police interrupted a drug transaction outside of building in the ninth this district area of Paris said the investigation been turned over to police. An anti drug uniit for investigation and the would be buyer appeared before the magistrate Wednesday. Also the alleged cellar, described as a seventeen year old, also taken into custody. Under French law, criminal warning is an alternative to prosecution meant for first time offenders on condition that they admit their guilt and don't commit another crime within the next couple of years. No fine imposed. How about that light sentence? Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots. And here's the rather uplifting story we can end on. A man Wayne County, West Virginia caught a state record channel catfish in the pond on his father's farm in South Charleston, which is you know, so what it's how he caught it. John Tyler Rutherford reeled in a forty three and a half inch long, forty six plus pound channel catfish. He's ladies, he reeled in the big fish July twenty fourth, US in twenty first using his daughter's fishing rod and worms as bait. Quote from the man who caught it, I got my daughters a little nine dollars ninety nine cent pink rod. She's three, and she can reel them in, but she can't cast it out. So I cast it out for her, and I was holding the rod and she was sitting on my lap phrasing, oh Joe, are you making a Joe Biden reference with that? One? Common length for channel catfish is twenty two inch longest maximum reported link fifty two inches, according to the US Fish and Wildlife Service latest West Virginia record for the channel catfish, set in twenty twenty two. Rutherford's catch topped both that and the twenty twenty three length record on a ten dollars pink fishing rod designed and used by a three year old. There you go, five fifty six fifty five CARCD talk station. Is a Trump's race to lose, I supposed depends on how he frames the campaign from this point going forward. Considering Tim Wall Tim is now the left wing selection for vice president with the common Harris Tim Waltz team full on Left. The point is that's the message that needs to get out, why they're a bad bet. Let's talk about that. A little bit, got a whole lot more beyond that, and of course any phone calls you want to make feel free to call in open hour in the six o'clock I'll be right back after the news. The world can change in just second. We'll bring you the latest in just minutes. At the top of the hour. Fifty five krc the Talk station. Did you know that total was six or six? To think about krc B cod station and a very happy Friday Eve to you. That's just tuning in. I go through the rundown real quick scene and who's coming up one hour from now. Orlando's Sonsa of course running four Congress against Greg Landsman and reeling from the FOP endorsement of Greg Landsman. Dan Hill's outspoken on that when he was at listener lunch yesterday, and so was Orlando Sonza. Dan will be joined the program at some point in the near future to talk about that. He is absolutely beside himself over the FOP decision to back Greg Landsman for reasons pretty much unknown. We heard from Ken Kober yesterday. You can check out the podcast fifty five care Sea dot com. Ken tried to explain it. He wasn't there for that vote, but he seems to think it's connected with Greg Landsman's bringing back from the federal coffers, meaning your tax dollars, whether you're in Hamilton County or not, one point seven million dollars. So since a police department could get its cameras fixed, which just really blew my mind, you can add that to the list that seems to be endless about the things the City of Cincinnati has neglected in favor of pursuing new shiny objects. So we have cameras, we own them, they're part of maintenance and upkeep. We should be responsible in the city for paying for their upkeep and they should be maintained because they're critical for law enforcement. Joe Strecker wants to know why didn't he find any money while he was on council. Well, that's because they were busy neglecting all of the infrastructure, Joe. They've got hundreds of millions of dollars in back data infrastructure. Well, and yeah, he was busy texting PG in the Gang of five. And we know that. Donald Neil, Americans for Prosperty joins the program at seven thirty to talk about canvassing for Bernie Marino and how that's going eight oh five two hours from now Hamlin County Prosky and Melissa Power's returns talk about low bonds or own recognizance bonds, and a lot of them coming out of Judge Silverstein's courtroom. Down ballot races are extraordinarily important. Please gop judges dot com. And of course I heard me. The aviation expert Jay Ratliff joins the program at eight thirty. Quite a few topics talk about with Jay, which I always enjoyed doing. For I move in a direction I was planning on going. I got a couple of callers online which I prefer five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk. We'll start with Bobby Steve hang on, get you next, Bobby, Happy Thursday to you, welcome.
Speaker 10: Good morning, and happy Thursday, my brother. How about this new Tim Walls as the BP. They couldn't have got a better toat sucker than that guy. Well wonderful.
Speaker 1: They're all in on woke liberal left wing realm of the Democrat Party. And I think a lot of Democrats aren't even in that realm, which is I mean, if you look at like two of the squad members are no longer eligible now they've been ousted in a primary within their own party. Left wing Democrats voting and choosing this between candidates decided that Chuck Corey Bush and of course Bowman Jamal Bowman he lost earlier because maybe just maybe had nothing to do with Bowman pulling a fire alarm or Corey Busch is whatever. Maybe it's because they're crazy, radical, insane leftists and they left the Democratic Party in pursuit of communism. I don't know, but I think it represents a really great illustration of maybe the Democrats have lost their way and going with Tim Walls, who's full on in as left wing as Kamala Harris and AOC, that just solidifies, I think the belief that that's the direction the party's going to go, and they believe that's the direction they think Americans generally speaking want to go. And I can only pray to God and I will continue to do that that they're way wrong on that.
Speaker 10: If they keep driving the point about him going to China thirty plus times, teaching and living over there during Tenement Square, even getting married at the anniversary of Tenement Square, and he won't go to Iraq, I'm going to tell you some of his political career did or they had a damn play of fried chicken, period, all of them.
Speaker 1: I'll appreciate your optimism on that. I think we even had more to talk about in terms of his record. I mean, if you look at what his record is, he's just unbelievable. Increase taxes, illegal immigrants eligible for driver's license, sanctuary state Minnesota, the tampons in men's bathrooms, requiring electric vehicles, reducing the carbon output of Minnesota plant generation down to eighty percent carbon free by twenty thirty, one hundred percent by twenty forty. So he's full on the Green New Deal, a trans refuge state he made Minnesota. I mean, it just goes on and on and on. So I think it's a wonderful choice. My brother, Well, it is if Trump stays on message. And this is one of the criticisms some are coming out with, including my friends at the Wall Street Journal. At his rallies, he keeps focusing on, you know, like the stolen election and his personal personally being prosecuted and persecuted, the lawfair stuff, all of that. And I know it is to some degree about him and the treatment of Donald Trump, which is illustrative of how well political our government has gotten but on the issues. I mean, the Trump campaign wins on what really matters to the voters, immigration, economy, inflation. Those are the big plate items that just should be the absolute number one focus before you get to the little items like whether or not Kamala Harris is Indian or black. Honestly, I don't give a wit. Shouldn't matter, doesn't matter content a character, not color of skin. What about the economy, what about how terrible things are? What about the direction we're going in terms of the jobless numbers? What about? I mean, we could go on and on issues that really matter to the American people and their everyday live should be front and center twenty four to seven, all the way up until the election. My point. Appreciate Bobby. As always, Let's do what Steve's got this morning. Steve, welcome to the program, and a very happy Friday Eve to you.
Speaker 9: Happy Friday Eve. So, now we've got the golden ticket of Kami Harris and we've got Kim Jong Walls. This is one, I mean, this is I'm gonna say, she and her team overfought.
Speaker 11: This so much.
Speaker 9: This was a slam dunk to pick the guy from Pennsylvania. I know there was potential baggage with him. Now you're showing that you're pandering to anti Semites in your party by not going with the obvious choice based on this guy allowing Minneapolis to burn for days nothing doing nothing to stop it. I don't know how his value, you know, I know a lot of it's well, he's from Minnesota, that's what he He doesn't represent the values of Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, the people they need to win to win those states. So I think she stepped in a big time. I think the you know, I know, the media is covering for her. It's hard to cover for somebody that doesn't. You know, we don't have a COVID lockdown right now. She is, you know, she's running for president. She's got to be out there eventually, She's going to have to be taking questions. She's just not a good candidate, but she pick. I mean, this guy, he is such a weird I mean, you talk about weird as you ever. I mean, he looks like he drinks like fifty cups of coffee before he comes on stage. He is so I mean, he's got the shikes. I mean, he's got this goofy way, a waving too, which is like how you'd wave to like a two year old child if you walk down room. I mean, there's something, you know. I'm glad they stepped in it. I think they made it easier for the good guys to win. But well, we'll see how it plays out. But I was pretty happy and actually stunned by the choice that was made. But we'll see how it plays out.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. But maybe it's illustrative of how strong that Muslim community is in Michigan and Minnesota and elsewhere. I don't know what the numbers are. I know there are massive enclaves of recently immigrated folks from foreign lands that are in the Muslim community there. They have huge Muslim enclaves. And of course, obviously it's a winning strategy to attack Israel or to you know, say we need a ceasefire or we need a two state solution, whatever the the utterances are from any given politician, But the idea that there are that many and if that was the reason why they did not go as Shapiro, because obviously a Jewish man would probably have an impact on that particular voting block. But is that voting block that big that they needed a panda to that voting block and ignore the better choice in a state that they absolutely must win to win the election. That's it's really puzzling, it really is. And media so far is trying to do a bit of a whitewash on his you know, his background, I speaking of weird, which I thought was a funny one. Just I go to CNN just the other day, Dana Bash talking about this quote. One of his friends told me, Dana Bash this morning that his that his and I'm just reading it. I know that is twice, but that's what she said. That his superpower is how normal he is. That's a quote. Scott Jennings, c ANN contributor, responded to that, and he went to your point, is it normal to let your biggest city in your state burn while you're the governor for four days, destroying thousands of businesses, hundreds of millions of dollars in property damage? Why you do nothing? Great retort, he said, I don't do any of that as normal. I look at this through the lens of decision making. In two cases, they've showed us who they are. Kamala Harris absolutely bowed down to the radical left in her party by not picking Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro, who is Jewish. There was a nasty campaign run against him. Everybody knows it. No one wants to admit it, but everybody knows it. She wound up cheeing the person who was not Jewish, and not as talented, and not from a state that she has to win. Are there bold statement from a CNN commentator, wouldn't you say? Yeah? That's an important thing. That's one of the big plate issues. His response to people burning down the city was to sit on his hands for multiple days. Terribly optics, and you've got a record that he's going to have to live with him. That is one of the things that needs to be focused on. Six sixteen fifty five kr CD talk station. I'm sure some Democrat businesses got burned down during the looting as well. Five three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred eight two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Plumptype plumbing. It's always plumbing done right when you call plumb tight. Greater Cincinnati area all the way up to Dayton and northern Kentucky and everybody in between A plus with a better business bureau, exceptional customer service. I love how they let you know when they're on their way, and they will you'll get a photograph of the plumber, so you know who's standing on your front door is in fact the plum type plumber. My mom loved that when they did that, when she had them over for her plumbing job. And they do every kind of plumbing job that there is. If you have a house it's got a plumbing issue, you're in your best hands. Faucet's, toilets, leaky pipes, water pressure issues, drain cleaning, some pumps going out in the basement, basement backups. They do it all and they live by the motto plumbing done right. Call them up five one, three, seven, seven, eighty four eighty three, no service charge, no mileage charge, you don't have to worry about that. Twenty four hour day, seventy eight week emergency service as well. Visit them online and learn more at plumb Tight. That's tite plumtight dot com. Fifty five krc iHeartRadio. Here it is your nine first morning weather forecast. Today's going to be a sunny day going all the way up to ninety over ninth, clear skies and a low of seventy cooling off a little bit small with a high eighty six and sunny sky sixty for the overnight low, and again clear sky seventy eight to high on Saturday with sunny skies. Get on your bikes and ride sixty eight right now. Time for traffic from the UCUT Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant a from multicultural communities give the gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highways are doing just fine for your Thursday moting sip fans. Seventy five less than twenty minutes right now from above Union Center through downtown inbound seventy four, problem free past Montana at northbound fourth seventy one. I'm seeing no delays into the barrels at Memorial as of yet. Chuck Ingram on fifty five to er see the talk station.
Speaker 1: There's rather six twenty one, seven twenty one, fast forwarding one hour. I wouldn't want to do that because Orlando Sonza coming on. It's at seven oh five. So he was at listener lunch yesterday. A guy I was just looking through listener lunch pictures with great turnout. Yes at Jim and Jacks and what a just absolute amazing pleasure, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Andrew Pappi is former Anderson Township trustee for bringing World War Two veteran Frank whitten Camp. He had one hell of a great time with his facial expression and his comments. For any indication he made the right choice coming to listen to lunch, He met a whole bunch of people and it was just a great thing to see. And if you haven't to my podcast. In my conversation with Frank ninety seven years young Sinnedy ninety eight, World War Two veteran, last time I had him on, he talked a lot about it, his experiences growing up as a child and what had just a dramatically different childhood he had versus what he observes today. And he made a comment about, you know when he was on the program, about people on their cell phones. You see these kids just staring at their phones all the time. He said, when I was a kid, we're out running around making up things, inventing games and using our imaginations. He said, kids don't do any of that. Anymore. He was heartbroken about it. Sitting across the table from him, Drew Pappus is there looking for a photograph on his phone because he was talking about something. He said, Oh, I think I have a picture of that in here, and Frank looked at him. He just kind of shook his head back and forth, basically saying something the effective see, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Why in the hell are you looking at that damn phone. Frank's great. I thought this was bizarre. I just got done mentioning Corey Bush, and she's been ousted. Of course, the Democrats rejected her and the primary in favor of a moderate Democrat because she's one of the far left members of congres right now, so she made a concession speech and one of the reasons she lost. And big money is big money, And I hate the fact that money can influence people's hearts and minds. You could put a massive pile of cash in some campaign, it would never ever change my mind about where I stand politically. All the money in the world couldn't change my political ideology or who I believe in and who I don't based upon their policy positions. But and I'm not sure. We can say the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee and it's Political Action Committee, which is the one that was responsible for funding the anti Cory Bush campaign. It's called United Democracy Project. They spent eight and a half million dollars to have her ousted. Well, and the money either it had an impact.
Speaker 11: Or not.
Speaker 1: But she's out, and since she's so anti Israel, it doesn't shock me that they threw the money at the campaign. During her concession speech, APAC is what she said, I'm coming to tear your kingdom down, and let me put all of these corporations on notice. I'm coming after you too. Question remains how and it sounds to me like maybe Hamas or ISIS or one of the other terrorist organizations might have a new member. She said this because now there are some strings that I have attached, referring to her being an elected official, being a member of Congress. Those are the strings she has attached, she went on. And as much as I love my job, all that all they did was radicalize me, and now they should be afraid. Huh. Yeah, it's interesting. Coming on the heels of the article I read about the would be assassin of Donald Trump that they found. They said he was radicalized online. I think there was a reference to radicalization online with the guy who was arrested for wanting to kill Taylor Swift or otherwise unleased some sort of terrorist attack on the Taylor Swift concert. Radicalized. That's her word, not mine. I'm just reading it for you, man. She's an angry, angry, angry, angry, angry woman. Six twenty five at five k se DE talk station. And that's the direction Kamala Harris went, you know, when they didn't go as Shapiro and they went with Waltz from Minnesota, the well equal radical to Kamala Harris. More coming up, phone calls, welcome. I got local stories talk about as well. But first, Emory Federal Credit Union, God bless Emery Federal Credit Union. Congratulations eighty five years since they opened their doors for the very first time. They are celebrating that wonderful event and it's a great place to bank. Folks will recommend you checking out their website to learn the benefits of banking with Emory, but also about the special discounts and public events they are offering in the coming weeks and months to celebrate eighty five years of success and helping their members. And here's one that's going on right now. Booster your savings deposit with a certificate rate as high as five point two percent for six months. Awesome rate six months. That's that's fantastic. That's one of the ways they're celebrating and helping you out at the same time. At Emory Federal Credit Union, certain restrictions apply. It is a little bit of time. Offers to get all the details and learn more at EMORYFCU dot org. NMLS number four zero one zero at seven federally insured by NCUA. They are an equal housing lender fifty five KRC.
Speaker 12: Turn up your radio, here's a Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 13: You've got to run around, do an end run around the state run media mob. They're not going to vet Tamala Harris and then not gonna vet them walls. They're gonna let them get off pretty much scott free. It's the equivalent of allowing Joe to hide in his basement all throughout the twenty twenty campaign under the guise of COVID is not out. There's no outrage, there's there's no indignation at the fact that Harrison Walls have yet to do an interview. I'm sure there's one coming, but it's gonna be by a friendly interviewer, which is fine, But when are they going to be asked about the very things that they have said and advocated for?
Speaker 1: Is that ever gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Check out the Sean Hannity radio show later today right here.
Speaker 12: Diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety meds, everyone's on them. If you're a forty year old male, maybe a bit porky, and you may even have type two diabetes, a million dollars of term life insurance may only cost you about one hundred bucks a month. Called term Provider. Speak with Big Lou at eight hundred term Life. Big Lou will find a term life policy for you, even if you have Type two diabetes, are overweight, or have high blood pressure.
Speaker 1: Term Provider has helped.
Speaker 12: Thousands of people like you who think they can't afford term life insurance to buy a million dollars of affordable term life for you. All you need to do is call Big Lou at eight hundred Term Life. Lou will make sure the scales are tipped in your favor. Call eight hundred term Life, Big Lou will answer your call and work to fit you into a term life policy that you can afford. Remember Big Lous like you, he's on meds too. For affordable term life insurance. Call eight hundred term life. That's eight hundred term life.
Speaker 1: Time for the nine first, forty one forecast. Ninety degree high today with sunny sky is going to cool down Somenight down to seventy with clear skies, eighty six with sunny skies. Tomorrow sixty the overnight low again clear skies, and on Saturday it's going to be sunny but a high seventy eight. Nice day, sixty eight right now. Time for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant from multicultural communities get the Gift of life signed up today to be an organ donor.
Speaker 8: Highway traffick continues to look pretty good this morning.
Speaker 7: No major problems to deal with at the moment, including delays on northbound four seventy one into the construction barrels near Memorial. It's back to school in the Roth School District and in the Fairfield School District this morning. Be careful twenty miles an hour past those schools. Chub Ingram on fifty five kr and Sea the talk.
Speaker 1: Station six thirty fifty five KRCD Talk Station, Happy Friday. He got local stories here. If you'd like to call feel Free five or three seven poin nine to fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight to three talk again if you're friends of either me or Jim Keefer or Jim Neil. A bunch of people on Facebook and put the pictures up from Listener Lunch yesterday. I just was flipping through them and h Hello to Mississippi James, who I showed up with his wife yesterday as well. Mississippi James calls in the program regularly. Was good seeing him, but lots and lots of friends and folks there, a lot of new people I got to meet for the first time. Just a wonderful day of fellowship. So thanks again everybody who was able to make it to listener Lunch. We're going to be at Weedham and Brewery next month, first Wednesday of next month, and then I believe it's Anderson Pub and Goal for the last listener lunch before Election Day. Anderson Pub over in yes on Beachmont and Anderson so market dude, and I'll look forward to seeing you there. Over the local stories. We got an award we gave out this morning, the award that no one wants to get. But we've got a guy who got it, and he's right here in the local news. Thirty te year old man arrested on the fifth of this month, charged with two counts of raping a child. Yesterday, but La County Scheer Richard Jones held a press conference regarding the details. They received a call from Children's Services down in Tennessee about a possible sexual abuse case happening in Liberty Township's township Rather So, detectives went to the trailer park where the suspect, Kyle Plumber, our award winner for the morning That's where he lived. After interviewing him, it says right here Fox nineteen reporting the thirty two year old admitted to the crimes. According to Jones, Plumber's phone records show texts between him and his ex girlfriend in which he told her about what he was doing to the victim. Jones said quote he said he trusted her, thank god she told told on him, meaning the girlfriend ex girlfriend and in Jones' words, he is actually a piece of I'll use the word excrement. Jeff said, Butler County of law enforcement in Tennessee are expecting more charges against this miserable excrement and believe there could be more victims. He said, this is just the beginning, folks. It's not the end of the charges here, and it's not the end of the charges in Tennessee, asking parents in the area to call Detective Mike Steele Michael Steele if their children have even been around Plumber or know any other juveniles who've been around him. Detective Steele's number five one, three, seven, five, nine, seventy three forty seven. Johnes said, when these people do these heinous acts, it's usually it usually doesn't start or end with one. Pedophiles do this often. He apparently was arrained yesterday, currently being held in Butler County Jail without bond, probably having a great time with the inmates there. What do you think, Joe sure word got around on this guy who admitted to his crimes got a man behind bars after bars after he allegedly robbed a man and forced him out of his clothes at gunpoint during a home invasion. It's from Wachland. Wayne Smith Jackson, who's nineteen being held in the Hamling Kind of Detention Center one count each of rape and robbery. Accord to the reports, police say, the nineteen year old got into the home through an open window, went to the victim's bedroom, where he put a gun to the guy's head. Smith Jackson then told the victim to give him everything he had and to take off his clothes. The victim forced to lie on the floor while the guy searched his room. He used to taking the man's iPhone, PlayStation five console, also alleged to Smith Jackson made the victim pay him fifty dollars on a cash app. He then fled out of the back of the house. Officer showed up. They found an uber dr who was waiting for a passenger named Wayne. Police arrested Smith Jackson when they saw him coming out the backyard. They also found the victim's phone in the suspects backpack. Being arraigned this morning. If you're not doing anything. Fatal shooting this morning happened to shortly before the morning show started. Fifty three hundred block of Betman Drive four am this morning. Officer showed up where they found a man in his forties shot as well as unresponsive man taking the UC Medical Center, pronounced dead at the scene or pronounced dead shortly after. That's according to the police confirmation. They are calling the investigation a homicide and there will be more updates as the details unfold. Thanks to Fox nineteen reporting on that. Let's see here one more recording again, Well cod you got if you give a credit to the WCPO for the reporting on this cruise. We're seen knocking down a former paper company sided North Fifth and Dayton Streets and Hamilton last night after a fire broke out of the now vacant buildings. Flames flack smoke pouring from the four story building, which was previously an office for Beckett Paper and later Mohawk Paper. City officials said the first call for the fire came in about four thirty the more in the afternoon. Within minutes, the entire building was engulfed in flames. City Manager Craig Burschite and statement said, and within five minutes there was even there was heavy dark smoke and a fire coming out of all four sides within ten minutes. As a seven pm yesterday, officials said they didn't know what the cause of the fire was yet, but they're looking to a possible criminal involvement. Building had been vacant and had no utilities, but they won't know the real cause until everything is cleared out. Six thirty five fifty five kr CD talk station and more to talk about coming up, and of course Orlando Sonza joins the program at seven oh five with a word or two on the FOP endorsement, among other topics. With Orlando, I hope you can stick around for that and get yourself some ODO eggs that go online to otor egsit dot com spelled without an eodo r XIT gets rid of all the odors that you encounter regularly, maybe infrequently. But odor that you want to get rid of is odor that you want to get rid of, and that would include bodily function odor, clothing odor, dead end rotting, flesh, odor behind the walls. You ever had a dead mouse in a wall? Can get rid of that? They say, see there's so you put them to the challenge flooring, Yeah, it does. You can put it on flooring, in fabrics, concrete. They got a product for everything, food odors, fuel and oil odors, general odors across the board. Comes with a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee use as directed. It will eliminate the odor. You get your money back, so there's no worries at all. You can buy it online easily if you've ordered it before three at the website to be delivered tomorrow to your home, or find a story using the search engine on the website again one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee Odor exit dot Com fifty five KRC find a week from it. First warning. Weather forecast mostly sunny day to day, going up to ninety down to seventy overnight with clear skies Sunday in eighty six, Tomorrow overnight down to sixty with clear skies, and another sunny day on Saturday with a highest seventy eight sixty eight degrees. Right now, let's hear about traffic conditions from Chuck Ingram from.
Speaker 8: The UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanterer from multicultural communities give the gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highways are doing just fine this morning. No major time delay syndia with as of yet not too far away. On northbound four seventy one, I'm seeing traffic bill just a bit at Memorial where you lose the left lane? Do the construction barrels? Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six forty fifty five KRCD talk Station, Happy Friday, eight and eight do you think Kamala Harris will do a face to face debate with Donald Trump? How many days are we in with no press conference and no Q and as with Kamala Harris, no ability to test her where she is on her record, and nothing by way of a platform on her website. This is most assuredly a strategy from the Democrats to keep you in the dark. We've got a great issues based campaign. If we can just avoid the minutia and the name calling and focus on what's really going on and what really matters to Americans, like the economy and inflation, then the conservative side, the Trump side of the ledgers on the winning side of the argument. And so they come out with Governor Tim Watson. Really no one knows anything about now I do, and you do because your weed dwellers, and you can easily find out about his record or just go around and look for it, most notably his lockdowns during COVID, the failure of to bring in the National Guard or even endeavor to protect the cities being burned down post George Floyd riots. That's an embarrassment. He's pro Green New Deal, all of the key issues that Americans are concerned about. He is full on leftist. But I got a kick out of this, and I know it's new and it's fresh, but this illustrates my point. People don't know enough about him. The non weed dwelling folks of the world, you know, will buy into this myth that Kamala Harris is the greatest thing since slice spread because here's the only point they can make. He's not or she's not Donald Trump, and Tim Waltz is not JD. Vance. Less so with Vance because I don't think there's a hatred built into the equation here, much like there is with Donald Trump. But I've said the Democrats could run a baked potato as the candidate and thirty forty percent of Democrats would still vote for the baked potato just because the baked potato is not named Donald Trump. But anyway, right out of the gate, you gov did a poll regarding Governor Tim Watson. People's impression of him serve a three thousand three adults on Tuesday, thirty five percent of registered voters not sure whether Waltz was a good or bad pick. They don't even know, seventeen percent say he was a bad pick or the worst possible pick, thirty five percent said he was a great pick or the best possible pick. Fourteen didn't know. They didn't know whether he was good or bad if he asked the Democrats, the poll reflected sixty one percent of the Democrats think he's a good pick or the best possible pick, six percent of Democrats aren't even sure, and twelve percent don't know whether he's good or bad. Independents not quite sure themselves. Forty percent said they were unsure, twenty nine said good or best possible pick, sixteen said neither good nor bad, and fifteen said he was bad or the worst possible pick. Over on the Republican side, thirty four percent saying he was the bad or the worst possible pick, forty percent not sure, thirteen cent said neither good nor bad, twelve said he was a good or the possible pick. And when I look at that number, and you're talking about the sample of Republicans in the poll, maybe we had one other caller earlier say it was great that they picked this guy because he is basically a mirror image of the farthest left wing of the Democrat Party. Going back to the point that's being made, at least by me and so many others, stick to the key issues, the far left wing the Democrat Party is on the wrong side of all the key issues, immigration, crime, law enforcement, the economy, inflation, the bread and butter issues that you and I deal with every day. They're on the wrong side. And he is just and again a mirror image of the far left wing. But you know, going back to the Republicans, twelve percent said he was a good or best possible pick. Some are saying he's a great pick because he is representative of the farthest left wing of the Democrat Party. Ergo, he's going to be easy to campaign against. Maybe, But in turns terms of messaging, we've got a lot to talk about. And I saw the editorial board of the Wall Street Journal, and you can read it for yourself. I'm not going to read it. Will Donald Trump blow another election as Kamala Harris rises in the polls, the former president doesn't know how to respond. They're being critical of Donald Trump for not focusing enough on all of those tremendously important issues, the winning side of the argument. They say, every time he goes to a campaign, he's talking about the impeachments, personal grievances, helping her out, they say, by saying little about what he'd do in a second term, how he is going to make things better for Americans. It's one thing to say I ran four years and we had great things compared to what we've got now. But what are you going to do going forward? That's critically important, but more fundamentally, not focusing on the past, not focusing on the color of Kamala Harris's skin or whether she's Indian or black, but focusing on the fact that she is well the embodiment of the far left. Not a winning strategy. And that's your job too, I would argue, And we're going to have Americans for prosperities, Donald and O'Neil, and they're great at teaching people how to door knock and engage in folks without getting into screaming arguments. So they just go to bed, going out and asking folks, you know where their concerns are, and if you go door to door whether you're not going a Republican store or Democrat store, you're probably gonna hear concerns about, hey, geez, the price of groceries are through the roof. You know, my son daughter can't afford to buy a house. Cars are just outrageously expensive. My gas bill, my energy bill has gone through the roof. And if you hear that, it's easy to pivot over to all the reasons why you'd rather vote for a Trump Advance ticket than a Harris Waltz ticket. You want more of the same, you want your energy bills to go up, you want higher grocery prices. They're the party of the printing press. They're a party of expanded government. They're a party with all the plans in the programs that are going to increase the size of government even more and get more intrusive in your life. I don't think most people care whether Kamala Harris identifies as Indian or black candidly, and if you get sucked into that argument, you're doing the Democrats of favor far more important things to talk about and focus on in order to win. As we fast approach November again, they're going to try to run the clock out on this Harris thing, and they're certainly going to try to run the clock out on the Waltz thing. The mainstream media is in the bag. They're trying to paint him as a moderate, a regular guy. You know, Advance is the weirdo. I don't know how you come away with that, given what you know about Walts, what you find out about him. But that's the whitewashed job we're getting. And it's important upon you. It's important for you and me and everyone else to continue to remind folks that it's that wing of the party that has taken us down this peril perilous socialist direction in this country. Six forty seven fifty five kre see the talk station, maybe feel differently about it. Feel free to call, but at first call Colin Electric. The folks with the right connections love the folks at Colin Electric. They've done great work for me. The price is right. They pride themselves on their honest reputation and they have one a plus of the better business. Geer have been around for twenty five years, and congratulations on twenty five years. Andrew Cullen and the whole team of licensed electricians for big projects or small projects, anything in between. You want to get rid of the old nob and tube wiring, I recommend that upgrade the wiring with Colin Electric. Had the whole house generator wired up by Colin. They did that for me. They did canlines for me. They'll do it for you. Outlet installs, anything including the all of the multitude of LED lighting solutions that are out there. Let me just mention they are so much better than the old ones. You should really consider the LEDs that are out there these days. You can do that with Colin Electric. Online you'll find McCullen c U, L L E N Color Electriccincinnati dot com. Here's the number, and please tell Andy and the team. Brian said, I or Andrew, I should probably say five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two fifty five car the talk station. Don't let's spring allergies make you miserable? Could you got gar see the talk station? Happy Friday?
Speaker 9: Eve?
Speaker 1: T you or the Sun's at the top of the our news. The meantime, I'm going to jump over the phones here and see what Gary's got to say this morning. Gary, thanks for phoning to the show.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning, Brian. Here goomins went to hear Jackson. I was just I just could not stand all along these people in the squad. I jumped up and down when bone and lost. Yeah, if you went and watched his rally the day before or whatever it was with AOC, it was a it was an absolute joke. Anyway, this is Corey Bush. I'm jumping up and down again. Even know you know she's primary by a Democrat. Yeah that's it's another Democrat. But for her, who does this remind you of the threats I'm coming after you this? And that wasn't there an idiot that runs the Senate called Schumer that said, gorgeous Kevin, Oh you've unleashed the whirl win and we're you know these trends, but yet they they're the Party of stability and non divisiveness and all this kind of stuff. It just cracks me up. I hope people wake up these next few months because if not wearing big trouble.
Speaker 1: Aim then underscore that and you're right, do as I say, not as I do. Basically the campaign model of all Democrats. Yeah, they do get.
Speaker 6: Away whenever there's something going on. A Republicans doing something, or they want investigations, they want this and that because they know they've been doing it all along. So you know, like a Republicans, the person ain't got right to get their hand the cookie jar. Anyway, people wake up too.
Speaker 1: That's the old leftist agenda. That is what they do. They do what they are accusing the other side of doing. It's a it's a left wing strategy, one of those cloud and pleven type things or rules for radicals kind of things. The best example of that is accusing Donald Trump of colluding with Russians win. In fact, it was the Hillary Clinton camp pain that created the entire fake narrative. You know, it's Lord Almighty. We could go on for days about what the Democrats accused the Republicans of that they are actually doing real time as the words come out of their mouth.
Speaker 6: I think he's running this year, but she didn't get primary. But I still think she has to learn, and I don't think she's in the best of shape either ever sees that so.
Speaker 1: Well. I would love to. I would love to be experiencing Shoddenfreud when it comes to AOC losing. Although I know where she comes from and I know what her constituents are like. They're the ones that elected her, and they re elected her for another term. So I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that outcome, but I will welcome it if it does happen, Lord Almighty, appreciate it. And you know, on to the point. Billionaire hedge fund manager, longtime Democrat, big fat money Democrat donor Bill Ackman, He's got a good idea and it's a smart one. He says that the voters need to deal with Democrats a massive loss in November. He's now end doors Donald Trump in the upcoming election. He said, the Democrats need a reboot founder and chief executive a place called Pershing Square Capital. Anyway, he's a multi billionaire hedge fund manager. He's got some obvious big sway with the Democrats because he kept giving him a lot of money. Quote. The best thing that can happen for long term supporters of the Democratic Party is for this election to be a massive loss for the party. That's the only way the party will reform itself, he said. Consider how the party shut down competition in the primary, misled the public about the health of the president, chose its nominee without a democratic process and ultimately selected its VP. When something is totally and fundamentally broken, the best thing to do is start over. We won't see a reboot of the party unless it takes a massive loss this election. Please vote accordingly. Not looking for an argument for me. I think that would be a wonderful thing. Wouldn't have to worry about socialists growing and increasing in their ranks in this country. Why because they lose, And hopefully that's the message it gets sent. We only have some positive with the with with with the Corey Bush loss, that that's an indication that even in the Democratic Party they don't want to go full on socialist. Bowman's same thing. Fingers crossed Orlando Science that he'll be up after the news. I hope you can hang out for that. Then we'll hear from Donovan and eilbat the efforts for canvassing for Bernie Moreno and how that's going. I'll be right back then we go again another news updates. We're going to get all the.
Speaker 4: Facts, an ear full of information at.
Speaker 3: The top of the hour, and they'll break it down fast fifty five krs.
Speaker 1: The talk station.
Speaker 8: This reporter.
Speaker 1: Seven oh six think about KRCD Talk Station of very happy Friday Eve, wonderful day yesterday at the fifty five Carsea listener to lunch of Jim and Jackson the River. Just fantastic turnout, of course, just being able to meet with everybody and enjoy the fellowship, but also another opportunity for Orlando Sanza to get out and shake hands and prove to the people why he is a far better candidate than Greg Landsman, who secured for whatever reason, the FOP endorsement the other day, much to people's amazement and chagrin. No Dan Hill's post on the Support the Blue in Cincinnati, which I read yesterday outlining all the reasons why Greg Landsman is a terrible decision for the Cincinna Police Department. Welcome back to the fifty five Casee Morns Morning Show. Find him online, help him get a yard sign, support the campaign, donate Orlandossanza dot com. Orlando, great to see at lunch yesterday.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Did you have a nice time, Brian?
Speaker 4: It was It was awesome. It's always a great time to see you and the listeners there.
Speaker 1: So I'd a blast. I'm blast well and good company and supportive company. I know my listeners who have taken the opportunity to look at your record and listen to what you have to say. Your thoughts and comments about the future of the country obviously end up in your camp and anybody who has not yet met orlenso please take an opportunity to do it. I'm sure you will be as convinced as I am that he is a far better choice than Greg Landsman, who is demonstrably far left and anti police. Let's talk about the FOP endorsement Orlando. That had to have come as a shock to you.
Speaker 4: Oh, complete shock, Brian. I mean that very disappointing. I mean you look at supporting a guy who worked NonStop during his tenure on Cincinnati City Council to literally defund the Cincinnati Police. I mean it came in a complete shock and sheer disappointment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know you have a great record. You were an assistant prosecutor for Hamilton County, prosecuting bad guys and taking an anti crime approach. Weren't one of the woke ones. It was looking for plea dealing out a bunch of violent folks. So that's in you to a check in your column. Of course, obviously West Point graduate top ten in your class and served your country honorably and helping out folks with financial planning as a CPA. I mean, your record is just absolutely commendable. And what is it about Greg Lansman that helped him secure the FOP endorsement? The Ken Coober, current FOP president, was on yesterday and he suggests and the only thing he could figure out is if Greg Lansman apparently was able to bring back one point seven million in federal taxpayer dollars to help fix the CINCINNT police cameras Orlando, that is a city responsibility that he had to even bring money back to fix something that city council should have been on for years and years and years, like all the roads and infrastructure that they let fail. I mean, he's part of the problem for that because he was a council member.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that shit again just a complete shocker and she appointment, I mean, and that's coming straight from the top of the Cincinnati FOP. I mean, if if if the way to get our Cincinnati police FOP endorsement is after you've called for the defunding of Cincinnati Police while you're on council, taking out money away from Cincinnati police while they're short staffed, over one hundred police officers during your tenure, and then suddenly you get to Congress and you dish out federal tax dollars to fix cameras or to help the very police department that you called to defund. That's how you get the endorsement. Well, you know what, more power to you, Greg. I could just tell you this, Brian, is that the outpouring of support we got from the actual membership of the FOP. You know, these are these are actual police officers, former police officers, and not just since that police across the district, right even in Warren County when you've got chiefs of police, you know, reaching out to me saying we've got your back, Orlando, you know, Sheriff Larry Sims and Warren County reaching out as well as saying, we know who's pro police here, pro law enforcement. And so you know, that's that's what motivates me to keep going on and to keep keep the fight through November.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is I would not attribute the FOP endorsement to the entire sinceint police department, as you point out, of the outpouring and support for you, and this support for Dan Hills and his is blistering indictment of the FOP. For that endorsement, I think is illustrative of the reality, which is the Sin Saint Police would far prefer Orlando Sonza than Greg Landsman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got to say, you know, to to Dan Hills. I mean that that that guy is a true servant leader. And you know that that came again at a surprise, a very positive surprise yesterday when I heard that, you know, Dan put his name on the line not just to back but to really just to expose as well the record of my opponent. I think it's important for voters to understand that. But listen, Brian, you know, I move on and we drive on to November. There's plenty of days left in this election, and the truth will come out. And like I've said to a lot of people, it takes a whole bunch of money to try to sell a lie. And that's why Greg Lansman is trying to raise all that money, because he's going to have to try to sell the lie that he's been proffering to the people of Southwest Ohio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he's got a record. You can run against as well. Orlando.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know it's you know, it's not just it's not just his positions now, it's his very record. That's that's absolutely right. You know, the uncovered video of twenty seventeen, right before Greg Landsman was on Cincinnati City Council but standing right behind Mayor John Cranley as he called for Cincinnati to be a sanctuary city and he's clapping there. You know, he's got to have to answer for that. He's going to have to answer for this dismal economy that we have now in America that only continues. I mean, my gosh, the stock market tumbling just days ago. You know, he's got to answer for his position for the national debt ceiling to be raised and zero cuts in spending. He's got to answer for this, this atrocious southern border crisis that he is responsible for in taking multiple positions. Not to renounce the Biden administration's failed immigration policies. All I can say is that I speak on behalf of my record in my experience, not just as an army officer, as you laid out, Brian, but someone has that has been time and time again just there to serve. Look in the same way that Jessica and I raised our right hand eleven years ago to serve our country in uniform. Same thing that I did as I served as assistant prosecutor, standing with police every single day in court, defending the decisions, the tough decisions at times that they made right there out on the streets, but backing them. They know that I support their back one hundred percent. I support the blue one hundred percent. Will never never fail to do that, and more importantly, I won't waiver wherever the political wind blows. Brian, I'm not going to stick my finger up in the air just to figure out what's going to help me secure my re election like my opponent is doing right now. I'm going to stand on conviction. I'm going to stand for truth. I'm going to stand for what's right, and I think that's what the American people need right now more than anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he purports to be a big public safety proponent, Greg Landsman, I was looking. I'm sure you visited his website and gone through his issues. Of course, he's pro abortion, and I don't know where he is on universal healthcare. He's got a comment or too on a Goalthacare he wants to increase public spending for public schools and public school teachers. No comment on whether he believes in school choice or not. I get a song suspicion, Orlando that you do embrace the concept of school choice and you wouldn't be interested in further funding the Department of Education.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent, Brian. I mean, look, you know, the the entire free market operates on the concept that if you're not producing a good product, well then money shouldn't go to the good product. And it's an accountability measure, right, And it's more importantly, the concept of school choice really just supports the fundamental common sense idea that parents have a responsibility in a right to make the best educational decision for their kids, and really that that parents do not want to be co parented with the federal government, especially a bureaucratic agency, that their interests completely align solely with teachers and not the students in the Department of Education. So why one hundred percent from an economic but also a common sense standpoint that stands with parents like Jessica and myself that are raising school age kids today to stand for this idea of universal school choice, but also we just want to be we just want to be supported, not co parented with the federal government.
Speaker 1: Can you stay over for another segment, Orlando, I know we've got other issues we could talk about. Great one more with Orlando Sanza again Orlandosanza dot com to help them out learn where Orlando is on the issues, and you know what, go ahead check out Landsman for Congress dot com and look where he is on the issues. We'll talk about some of those and the differences between the two and in a minute. I want to mention cover SINCI though, because I want to save you money and I want you to get better medical insurance. And that's exactly what covers Cincy is all about lower costs medical insurance with better coverage, including dollar one coverage. You know, I'm taking talking to folks out there who don't believe they can afford medical coverage. And there are a lot of employers out there. They have employees that are making lower salaries. And it's like, wait a second, if I pay this multi hundred dollars a month premium, I still have to shell out nine thousand plus dollars out of my own pocket before I can even get medical insurance. I don't have nine, so they say no, and that puts them in a terrible position, could even end up in bankruptcy. How about getting those folks insured insurance that they'll want to take a buy and that will get them the dollar one coverage they need and improve your company's bottom line. Yes, I know it sounds impossible. That's what John Roman the team had covers. Since you do all the time so your family afford. They look at each person individually, whether it's a company with a team of employees, a family with each individual family member, or you just walking in saying, hey, my medical insurance talks to cost too much. Take a look at it for me, would you? Is there something you can do? They will, and that won't cost you anything, and it doesn't oblige you to do anything. You just reach out to cover since he let them do an analysis and provide you with a better path. They work with hundreds of insurance companies thousands of different policies which allow them to put a package of insurance together with all the above, lower cost, better coverage. It's great to talk to them because you will be amazed. Couple hundred and sixty five saving five hundred to one thousand dollars a month with better coverage that could be you give them a call at five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two to two five five, go online, fill out the form of the website and learn more about the team that's coversinc dot Com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station, the exclusive audio home on the NBC's coverage of the twenty twenty four Paris Olympics.
Speaker 1: Ninety but things will cool off after that. Down to seventy overnight with clear skies eighty six with sunny skies tomorrow, down to sixty with clear skies tomorrow night and a sunny Saturday with a hiou seventy eight sixty seven degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 8: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanter from multicultural communities give the gift of Mike. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highway traffic continues to build sunbound seventy five, the heaviest, good for an extra three to four minutes in and out of Lachlan northbound fourth seventy one. That's building between Memorial and downtown Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty here fifty five KRC DE talk station Brian Thomas Sea with Orlando Sanza and again find him online to help him out Orlando Sanza dot com. And of course I'm sure Orlando would be more than happy to take a contribution or some kind of assistance, even if you're not in his district. He's running against Greg Landsman, one of the Gang of Five members on since a city council and of course, as Orlando has already demonstrated, helped to take away funds from the Cincinni Police Department. So why he got the FOP endorsement is like the peace of God. It passes all human understanding over to Greg Landsmith's site and I'm looking, i know, looking at where he is on various issues and lowering costs for families of course a critical issue. The inflationary reality is going on, he says, from big oil to pharmaceutical companies. Greg believes we need to hold price gougers accountable and stop corporations from jacking up prices at the expense of the middle class families. Does he really believe that they are intentionally jacking up prices in the middle of this inflationary reality we're living at thanks to the printing press running in the federal government, which is watered down the value of the American dollar. COVID related supply chain issues that obviously created problems with supply and demand, which necessarily jacked the prices up. Left wing agenda to increase minimum wages to twenty dollars and now even more, for example out in California, forcing fast food companies to raise the prices just to afford to pay their employees and still maintain profitability. Gosh, I could go on all day long. I'm gonna turn it over to you, Orlando Sanza.
Speaker 4: Right, Look, those are all just his his party's talking points that he really can't defend, and the American people need to understand that he has already taken a position heading into next year that should he have in the off chance that he even has the honor to be re elected into Congress. This guy has taken the position that he is not going to renew those tax Cuts and Jobs Act that we saw help the American family in twenty seventeen. And a lot of people ask me and said, Orlando, I mean all this, you know, the Democrats just say helped big business, big business. No, those tax cuts and jobs that doubled your child tax credit, Yes, for families that have kids like me under the age of seventeen. Those tax cuts doubled the standard deduction, so that those that are trying to reduce their taxable liability saw a complete doubling of the standard deduction, so that now they can actually put more food on the table, more money in their pocket. Greg Lansman has already taken the position he's not going to renew that. So who is for the American family when it comes to the economy. It's not Greg Lansman. I mean again, this is the guy that believes that the federal government should be involved in every area of life, not only the military, not just our key infrastructure, but every.
Speaker 1: Area of life.
Speaker 4: That flies in the face of not just Americans today, but is not the way that our founding fathers designed it to be.
Speaker 1: And what a paternalistic mentality when they think that taking more money from the American taxpayer because they know better how to spend it and witnessing what they actually ultimately spend it on. I mean, he's accusing evil corporations of price gouging. I mean, I suppose you know, their rapacious taxation is a form of you know, tax gouging. They're hurting the American population by taking money away that they otherwise would have to spend on what they choose to spend it on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be different if you actually had with that position, the actual substance to back it up.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 4: No, Instead, what we have our decades upon decades of proof that when we give more and more money to the federal government, and especially when Democrat elitists like Greg Lansman are responsible for how that money is spent, it actually gets spent on completely frivolous things that actually instead hurt the American people. When, and again, right Brian, don't take our word for it. When an independent agency like the Office of Management and Budget does an annual review every single year of how many millions and billions of dollars are actually spent on redundant and do iflicative government programs and agencies, that is the very definition of government waste. And that's what Greg Lansman is for, is that we put pump more and more money of hard working taxpayer dollars into the federal government. They're not responsible in spending it. That's why we need people that understand number one, how finances actually works. Number two, how the tax code actually works. I'll be the first proponent as a CPA with a master's green taxation that knows that good tax policy leads to good social and economic policy. But in no way is it used to be a mechanism to overburden the American family and especially middle class America and instead use it on frivolous government spending. That that is what my opponent is for, and that's absolutely what the top of his ticket is for in Kamala Harris and my gosh, this now VP Pick and Tim Walls, look what he did to Minnesota.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 4: I will hold off on that, but a lot to say there. But again, the American economy is on the line in this election, and the American people have a choice on whether they can vote for a responsible conservative, just common sense spending, or someone like Greg Lansman that takes a.
Speaker 1: Position that he has Orlandosanza dot com. Help him out, donate, get involved, get a sign in any way, shape or form. He's a good man, a solid man, an honest man, a family man and a wonderful, wonderful record including yes, he was a certified public accountant, so he understands dollars and cents reality. As he just pointed out, Orlando, look forward to having me back on the program real soon. Best to look on the campaign trail. We'll talk again and have a wonderful weekend, my friend, Brian, I appreciate it. Have a good one.
Speaker 9: Brother.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thanks again for coming to lunch yesterday. It was a wonderful singing and I know my listeners are really happy to be able to talk to you as well. Seven twenty six fifty five K Sitey Talk Station. We're gonna find out how Bernie Mourno canvassing is going. Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperities coming up next, first stove getting ups with Susette Low's camp. She's wonderful person to be working with, and you work with her because you have mortgage related questions and needs. You want to refinance money into your pocket from the equity you've got in your home. You want to buy a new house. You want to learn about what programs are out there which can really give you a leg up. My veteran friends, best program available out there is for you one hundred percent of the loan value with no PMI, no mortgage insurance. It's just great. God bless the American veteran. I'm glad that program exists, and Susette can tell you all about it. The process will be very quick and painless. I have my daughter's an illustration of that. It's got her financing for her home and just a couple of days. And after working with a bank for a while, they had been talking, going back and forth with a bank for a week and a half or something. I was getting really worried about it. Did you call Susette. No, it calls Susette loads a camp. That they did, and it was done and over with the no time, and they were extremely happy and moving on with their lives in the new home. No junk fees, no application fees. She's licensed in all fifty states because she's with Cross Country Mortgage, even Puerto Rico, my Puerto Rico listener. She can help you out. So get in touch with her. You'd be glad you did. She'll get right back. You can call her even outside of business hours, just leave a message. She's very courteous and prompt about returning calls and email, so to call her it's five one three three one three fifty one seventy six three one three fifty one seventy six center an email should get right back Suzette dot Low's camp, losc ka mp szet dot lows camp at CCM dot com, fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 14: Here's a nine first one on web forecast sunny day for the most part with the high of ninety down to seventy over night, clear sky sunny tomorrow eighty six for the high, clear overnight down to sixty and a sunny seventy eight.
Speaker 1: Degree I Saturday right now sixty eight degrees. Let's see about traffic.
Speaker 8: From the UCL Tramphic Center.
Speaker 7: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanter from multicultural communities give the Gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. We found seventy five beginning to build a little bit through the cut and now an accident on North seventy five above seventy four.
Speaker 8: It is over on the right shoulder, slowing traffic.
Speaker 7: Just a bim i'p found seventy five break lays continue to build in and out of Block one.
Speaker 8: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRS deep Talk Station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty coming up at seven thirty one to fifty five Krcdtalk station, Welcome back to the fifty five Carric Morning Show. Wearing his AFP Action hat. Donovan and Nel from Americans for Prosperity. You find afpaction dot Com at of course aftaction dot com where you can get involved, most notably here in the state of Ohio and the campaign for Bernie Moreno for Senate Donovan. Welcome back, my friend. It's always good having you on the program.
Speaker 15: Brian, pleasure to be with you this morning.
Speaker 1: Guys doing a good job with donors. I see you have about four hundred thousand donors, and of course you're using that money to help Bernie Moreno here in the state of Ohio. I know you slice that money up and you have campaigns in multiple different states because AFP is not limited to Ohio, but you do about Ohio chapter, which you can easily click on and find on their website. A good chunk of money though, coming to Bernie Moreno to prop up his campaign to get his name out. And I know that the more people hear about Bernie Moreno and learn about his background, the better he does versus the uber liberal Shared Brown. How's it going, Brian, It's going great.
Speaker 15: I mean, if you have been following this race and your listeners are following this race, you know that the beginning of the summer, Shared Brown was up five six points in the polls. And what we're seeing as the summer months close out, we moved into Labor Day, voters are starting to pay tune in and pay attention to what's going on in this country, especially after the whirlwind month we've had in politics. What we're seeing is the polls tightening. We've got him in a head to head race, and as more folks learn about Bertie Moreno, they hear about Bertie Moreno's immigration story is American dream story, and they realize the disastrous still policies is Shared Brown. We're winning those votes, Brian. And this recent ad by as well as are continued door to door campaign across the state. I think you're going to want to are going to be what puts us across the finish line and has Bernie Marino winning on November fifth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know I'm up to this point in time and I understand, you know, Cheron Brown has just millions and millions of dollars being thrown at him from various left wing organizations from all over the country. And hell might even be some foreign money mixed into that. I don't know, but he's been doing ad bys now for the past couple of months, and I've been screaming like, where's Bernie, Where's Bernie? Well, a lot of people on vacation, a lot of people low information voters to start with, they're not paying attention much to politics over the summer. They're outside and enjoying themselves, or on vacation, or spending time with the kids before they go off to school. Right now is when everything kicks in in earnest, So keeping the powder dry and keeping the money money held back probably an appropriate strategy, since there is time for Bernie's name to get out there and for more people to understand who he is.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, you know, shared Brown has been spending millions of dollars, million of dollars, no joke, all year long since the March primary define trying to define who Bernie Moreno is to voters in Ohio, and none of it's sticking. Brian I mean that's why we're seeing Bernie Moreno climbing the polls and you get into a better position going into the fall because they could see past the nonsense, they could see passillud. We've done some of you know, we do some of this research. We try to understand how voters think, what matters to them. It's what we do as a grossroots organization. One of the things we found is that folks don't just want mud flinging and fighting. They want to know what it is that the candidate, the incumbent has done or not done for them. In this case for Shered Brown, it's a lot that he's failed us on. But then more importantly, they need to know who what their options are and what the what their option is going to do, and so what Bernie Moraino is going to do differently to unwind the inflationary policies, unleash energy abundance, and most importantly to a lot of Ohirelands, secure the borders in this country. And that sticks the mudslinging politics, the trying to define a candidate, it just is it working for Shared Brown And I think that's why we're getting into a better position and primed for winning in less than ninety days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you of course have his record to show voters who haven't been paying attention to who shared Brown is, which has to work to Bernie Marina's advantage once people start paying attention. I want to ask you to pause and bring it back, donov if you don't mind, you go as a group an organization. We've talked about this time and time again. You get people organized, you train them how to effectively communicate with folks, not engage in shouting matches, but just to reach out and find out what really the voters are concerned about. I kind of want to get your after doing this for as long as you've been doing it here in Ohio, what are people saying? What does it boil down to, what are the honest assessments of the current situation? And how does that benefit Bernie Marino's campaign, because I can only imagine it does one more. With Donald and o'neali. You find them online, it's AFP Action afpaction dot com and get involved. Hold on a second, we'll bring him right back. After I mentioned twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and eleven, and which I have to point out if this is great. I haven't been mentioning this, but this is right there on their website now through August eighth, and by my watch, today is the eighth, so it's through August eighth. You know, we have this tax holiday in Ohio. It applies to purchases in store at twenty two three, so you know you can take advantage of what some may argue is a loophole. But tax free is tax free, so it applies to all goods up to five hundred dollars at twenty two three. I had a listener yesterday tell me he intentionally stopped in there at twenty two three, supporting the sponsor, but also to take advantage of the tax holiday by buying I believe a firearm anyway, Also swag because it's National Shooting Sports Month. Any get new people into twenty two three. If you're a new person, you're gonna get some swag. They'll take great care of you after you use the range you get to choose from a free giveaway while supplies last. And if you're already a twenty two three customer, great, bring a friend in who's new there, and you both will your friend will shoot for free and you'll both get the swag. It's the friendliest, cleanest gun store and stock full of everything you could hope for in a guns or long guns handguns. You got accessories galore that wonderfully clean, range, the range, membership options, of course classes. Learn all about it. Go to twenty two three dot com. That's the number twenty two three. That's the number twenty two Sorry, the followed by the word three spelled out dot com again. I'll row forty two between Mason and eleven and fifty five KRC the talk station Martin bring I'm in here for t jire for weather, sunny today high a ninety overnight clear and seventy for the low. Eighty six are high Tomorrow under sunny skies with a drop to sixty overninth clear, and a Sunday Saturday with the highest seventy eight sixty eight degrees. Right now, time for a traffic update.
Speaker 7: Chuck Ingram from the UCL Tramphings Center near At least sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanter from multicultural communities give the gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Northbound seventy five now filling in between buttermilk and Kyle's that's an extra two to three minutes. I'm seeing better Traumfike on northbound seventy five above seventy four, but we're able to clear that wreck off of the right shoulder rather quickly sethbound seventy five. Break Fights continue out of Evandale through Lachlan Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty one. Ifif you about KRSD talk station, I'm very happy Friday Eve to you. We have Hamilton Unny proscy and Melissa Powers joining the program at the top of the hour news She is tough on crime. We need to re elect her and I'm hoping that happens. In the meantime. Donald and Neil from Americans for Prosperity wearing his afpaction dot Com hat and support of Bernie Moreno. That got to add by coming out one point twenty five million dollars of your contributions come into the state of ohioland support of Bernie Moreno. Now you've been going door to door with your canvassing operation asking about people and what they won out of politicians with the concerns are what needs to be addressed. What's been the dominant theme? I think I could guess, of course, like the economy or inflation. But what are you hearing from Ohioans as you go door to door throughout the state.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, and that's what we do right away. You always plug us on this and you build us up on this. And I appreciate your support in this, Brian, but you've got our finger on the Pulsevilleilands. We are out there twenty four seventh, three sixty five, knocking doors, holding events, talking to people on their front porches and at the gas pumps about what's going on in this country where their pain points are what they want to see out of their elected officials. And you know, as we're out there this summer talking to folks, we're we're talking to a swing what we call swing universe, and it's it's those voters who have been disengaged or only vote you know, infrequently, maybe in presidential years, and we're really trying to hyper focus in on those folks.
Speaker 1: Those are the folks who are going.
Speaker 15: To decide this election and trying to understand them. Now, there are some outliers there, you know, there are folks who are concerned, especially recently the last couple of weeks, about what's going on in the Middle East, national security and stability. But the dominant UH, the dominant response, the dominant message we're hearing out there is two full it's tied neck and neck week over week border security and immigration.
Speaker 11: UH.
Speaker 15: But the one that consistently has been been holding the top rank is inflation spending. People's budgets. Oh, Hiland's budgets are shrinking while Washington DC budgets are growing. Is the headline there. And and it's reality of it. You know, we'll talk to somebody who be like, I don't know what I'm really concerned about, or you know, but are like, well, hey, how how has inflation hurts you? I mean, you can see I want to say they light up, but it's the opposite of lighting up, right, And it's yeah, you know, I'm I'm paying more and get less. I can't afford to fuel my car. You know, these are real problems, real Highlands are facing because of the inflationary policies coming out of Washington DC under this administration. Are you the center shirt brown and your area right? Congressman Greg Lansman, who's lockshields with those folks to support and elevate these policies.
Speaker 1: But both Landsman and Shared Brown, I think, are both on record saying that they would revoke the Trump tax cuts, which is basically taking more money out of those folks right now who are struggling with inflation and insufficient dollars to handle the grocery bill, the insurance build, the mortgage payment. I could go on, but you get the idea. How about less money? How about how about we and the government are taking the money from you because we can better spend it. That can't be a recipe for success. I just don't. I just can't imagine it. And how far do you get by just saying evil corporations? Evil corporations? You know, if anybody just bothered to explain to someone who screams that out loud, like Greg Lansman and Shared Brown, that we pay the taxes corporations pay in what we pay for the price of the goods and services that we want from them. It's a pass through entity. You can tax them at one hundred percent or ninety percent if you want. They're not going to lose the profit, They're going to maintain profitability. By passing along that onerous tax burden to you and me.
Speaker 15: One hundred percent. I think, you know, I don't know if you remember we both starred Brown and Bob Casey over in Pennsylvania. We're frequently talking about huh, corporate inflations, put the price gouging or stringing. Yeah, some of that stuff started to go by the wayside because I think people, you know, again, they they're trying some of these messages that the messages that just aren't sticking, and they're they're you know, voters are smart. They might be disengaged at times, they might be just trying to live their lives, but they're smart when they dial it and pay attention. They understand when you spend trillion, when you offer raise trillions in new spending, when you authorize printing more money. Uh, it's simple economics. The cost of everything goes up, the value of that dollar goes down, and people feel the pain. And and that's the reality of reality of what's happening. And yeah, what you're talking about. And now we're talking about a one two punch. Not only we're going to pump more money into the economy with inflationary top down government spending green energy cromyism. We're now going to take away the tax cuts that you've been enjoying for so long, and we're going to take more of your hardwarn paycheck. So not only are you feeling it at the pump and the grocery store, but you're feeling it on tax day in April when you file those taxes and you have less money.
Speaker 1: Coming home with you.
Speaker 15: It's insane. With some of the stuff they're playing, they've got planned in their way that they've managed the economy, it's it's just horrible.
Speaker 1: Well, and you visit homes of people of all political stripes in your door knocking campaign, I mean you just don't go to Republican leaning or independent leaning. I mean you're canvassing the entire spectrum. And I'm glad you brought up the whole green energy thing because clearly, you know, something like the Inflation Reduction Act, which basically the Green New Deal on steroids obviously had an inflationary impact. Obviously it's funding all of these private companies who have been hands selected by government to support whatever green policies they're going after. Has anybody when your door knocking brought up global warming or climate change as a true concern for them, like they believe in this existential threat that man may man created carbon is causing the temperature to increase. Is that on anyone's top five or ten list as you go through in Canvas?
Speaker 15: It's crazy how this global ending crisis of maybe a decade ago has just dropped off of the radar for Americans. No, I haven't. I can't say I've had anybody bring that up. They bring up the fact that they can't eat their homes, they afford to heat their homes or cool their homes this summer. They bring up the fact that they can't afford to put food on the table for their families. They bring up a fact they can't afford to fuel their cars to get you know, do the twenty minute commute to work. It's those are the problems they're facing now, and that's what we're hearing over the worst.
Speaker 1: Well, Bernie Maran is on the right side of that Ledger. I appreciate Donovan and Eil your work, You're tireless efforts at AFP action dot Com. I'll encourage my listeners to help out any way they can. They will take volunteers, they will take Cantripuck donations, which of course translate into ad campaign buys and support of the right side of the ledger in this particular case in Ohio Bernie Moreno as well as others. Donovan O'Neil, thank you for your time to day with my listeners and me and all your efforts to help Americans generally speaking with your work. I'll look forward to having you back on real soon. We'll be back here. Thanks, Brian, take care brother seven forty eight here at fifty five care City Talk station Fast and Pro roofing the wonderful folks. In Fast and Pro honest roof assessment. You get honest assessments from Fast and Pro and it comes when they're doing that free free roof inspection. And if they give you a quote that means work actually needs to be done, just keep your fingers crossed. Since it's a free assessment. I mean, you got ten, fifteen, twenty years under your belt with your roof. Call them up. I have quite a few listeners who have called them up for that purpose alone. Just get an idea and lo and behold, there is something wrong up there. You might not even see it, you know, like a latent problem. It could be a le or loose shingle or something half fast in pro take care. But they do wonderful work, true craftsman level work. And of course they do come down and there's nothing wrong. They're gonna give you some idea about how much longer your roof has in terms of its life, and independent of roof replacements. They do gutters and gutter guards and even boxcutters hands soldered and riveted box cutters. Custom metalwork like, for example, you know the bay window if you want the copper work done, gorgeous, gorgeous work. Not just shingle roofs, and not just residential rooms. They do commercial roofs as well, and they do metal roofs and terra cotta work, slate, you name it. You're in the best possible hands. And again honesty, they are truly honest professionals. So reach out to them for the free roof inspection. But around since nineteen ninety nine, twenty five years a plus with a better business Viereau, and that's well deserved. And I can certainly vouch for the beautiful work they did on my home. Fasten Faste n fastenproroofing dot com fastenproroofing dot Com. Tell them, Brian said him, when you call for that free inspection five one, three, seven, seven, four, four, ninety five, seven, seventy four, ninety four, ninety five, fifty five KRC Hey there, folks, Ammy Robot and TJ.
Speaker 8: Holmes here from the Amy and TJ.
Speaker 4: Pocket.
Speaker 1: That's right, we are bringing you the tea from Perry every single day. Sunny today, high on ninety over nine, clear and seventy and other Sunny day tomorrow, the high of eighty six, more clear skies tomorrow, night drop at the sixty and beautiful Saturday for me, sunny in seventy eight. Right now, it's right at about seventy Here fifty five KSCY talk station and typ for traffic from.
Speaker 8: The UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanter from multicultural communities give the Gift of life.
Speaker 8: Sign up today to be an organ donor.
Speaker 7: North Ben seventy five and an extra five between buttermilk and Kyle's getting better from seventy four to the act. What was the accident before you got to Mitchell on the right shoulder, Seth found seventy five brank flights continue to build over a five minute delay. Now in an out of blacklan Chucking from on fifty five K the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven f three five k ce DE talk station, Tim Walltz Donald commented about the Who's it Donovan or Orlando Asians anyway? About the the state of affairs Waltz has left the state of Minnesota not exactly something you are going to be proud to run On job growth, they have low unemployment in Minnesota, and Wall Street Journal did the basically the numbers crunching on all this, I can pull out to some of the fun facts. All of the job growth under Governor Waltz has basically been on businesses that rely on government spending in Minnesota. See they added forty one five hundred jobs in total, forty three thousand in healthcare and social assistance, twelve six hundred government. Now, however, on the flip side, where the money really comes from businesses that generate revenue and create goods and services that we buy fueling the economy. Finance, information, professional business services, retail, manufacturing, leisure, and hospitality have all lost jobs in Minnesota, and that started before the pandemic accelerated during his lockdown of the state, including a total free number where you could call and rat out your neighbors who walked outside without a mask. Manufacturing lost seventy five hundred dollars over the past twelve months. Professional and business services have lost twenty two thousand, seven hundred dollars or seven hundred jobs. Tax increase signed into law last spring by Governor Walls and what plus a one percent surcharge on investment income over one million dollars. That's investment income, folks. And he reduced stand reductions for businesses like those for net operating losses. That's not good for business. Of course, it forced businesses to leave the state, which has happened. He also expanded a bunch of tax credits for rent, film production, dependent care, and families. I can't believe I'm even reading this. Minnesota even get a one hundred and fifty dollars refund for contributing to state political parties and candidates. Point being, tax credits shrink the tax base, so they have to keep the rates high. Minnesota one of the top taxing rates in the country nine point eighty five percent before even adding that one percent search charge. I just mentioned households with roughly five billion dollars in adjusted gross income left the state of Minnesota during his tenure as governor. Between twenty nineteen and twenty twenty two. It was the eighth rank state amongst states that have lost a share of adjusted gross income because people left, you know, states like Illinois, New York, California, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts. Yeah, there they are right up there in the top eight Minnesota. Top destinations for Minnesota's fleeing this outrageous environment. Yes, you guessed it, zero income tax, Florida, Texas, and South Dakota, where the job rate of growth South Dakota has been more than four times higher than Minnesota since Waltz took office. So not exactly a record you can run on. The more we know, the more we realize, Kamala Harris has cloned basically, and he'll bring that to Washington. So your high taxes in Minnesota, as the well the governor of the state, happened under his watch in an all blue state with an all blue legislative branch. Right, what would happen if he was vice president under a Harris Waltz presidency and what would happen if they took control of the House and the Senate. Yep, you know what's written on the wall. Seventy sixth IYF five KRES the Talk Station. Locally, we need to be tough on crime. We need Hamilton County prosecuted. Melissa Powers to be elected in November. Should be joining the program right after the news, followed by Jay Ratliffe at eight thirty. Be right back.
Speaker 3: When you want to know, when you need to know, when you have to know, you can be in the know right here on fifty five KRES Talk Station.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Mike's Cheaping You informed. Dad's up to date now more than ever. I checking throughout the day so I know what's up. Fifty five KRC the Talk Station. Eight o six Here fifty five r C the Talk Station. A very happy Friday eve to you, Thank you to my wife. We were talking about Bernie Marino there with Donovan Neil for Americans for Prosperity. He is doing a meet and greet at Price Sal Chilly tomorrow. I forgot to mention that. Thank you Paul for the reminder. It happens at four pm Price Sal Chili on Gunway Avenue. Go to event right to sign up. Our SVP. Without further ado, welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show, one of the most important races here in Hamilton County this November. The Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office. We need to be tough on crime. We know what the aftermath of being a week on crime does to cities. We've seen it before our very eyes. Someone who appreciates that won't let it happen in Hamilton County. Our Prosecutor, Melissa Powers, Welcome back to the program. Melissa Powers. It's always a pleasure to have you on.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much, Brian, good morning.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for keeping us while people who were interested in being informed. I can only do one thing, and that's encouraged you to check out Melissa Powers Hamilton County Prosecutor Facebook page, where she provides an illustration of what happens when we have a bunch of woke judges dealing with criminals own recognizance bond, which means there's no money involved. They let them out and under a promise that they're going to return for their court hearing. Some pretty dangerous people you highlighted just recently, Judge Samantha Silverstein and I'm staring at this, Drake Eaton. Guy entered an occupied home. When officers get there, he rushed at them and assaulted a police officer, and after being put in handcuffs, he continued to disobey commands and resisted her f by attempting to run away. Own recognizance bond. He didn't have to pay a buck. That sounds like a rather dangerous person. Melissa Powers, I would.
Speaker 11: Agree with you, Brian. The listeners need to understand that, oh, our bond means that you're released. There's no provision, no house arrests. They're just put right back into the same neighborhood, back into the community without any type of supervision by the court, and they're given a court date. So when you have a violent dangerous offender, we're concerned about that they're going to continue to hurt other people in the community or even the victims of this. This was the home invasion and occupied residents broke into a home of burglary. I think that's everybody's worst nightmare. You fear that. That's why we lock our doors at night, that's why we have alarms, and to allow this person to go right back out onto the street and then he was confronted by officers and assaulted and was violent with officers. So this is a dangerous person. This is somebody that should stay behind bars is the case makes its way through the criminal justice system. But that's why I think it's really important for the community. We put these this information up so that people are aware of who the judges are. Because when I'm out there talking into people, they're outraged by these decisions and they can't understand.
Speaker 6: Why this is happening.
Speaker 11: So the voters need to be informed. Pay close attention to the judges on the ballot in November. There are seven of them. It's going to directly impact our public safety. Our safety. Politics should not come into play here. It doesn't matter if you're a Democrat, an Independent, or a Republican. I think we all want law and order judges. We all want to feel safe. No one should fear walking into a grocery store, walking down the street, going downtown to a restaurant, sending your children to school. Our neighborhoods should be safe, our homes should be safe, and judges have a responsibility to do that. I'm going to continue to speak out because it's not being covered by the press. People don't know this and when they find out about it, they're just outraged. They just can't believe it. Back in twenty twenty two, you know, voters across the state, not just here in Hamilton County, made it an institutional amendment that require judges to consider public safety when setting bond. It had seventy five percent of the vote, So again, it didn't matter what your politics were. The voters spoke very loud, very clear on this. But despite this, we still have judges in our counting her making bond decisions allowing mylin offenders to right back down into the community. So this November there are a number of judges. Please make sure that you're paying attention that you're looking for the law and order judges and don't just vote your politics.
Speaker 1: Well, remind my listeners, a judge has an obligation to the community and that part of the service to the community is sitting on the bench, is to consider a variety of factors when setting bond but also at sentencing. So you've got bond here, and that's one thing. And you mentioned we had to pass a law in Ohio to have forced judges to consider public safety, which they were supposed to do anyway, but woke judges wouldn't do that. But then when it comes to sentencing, these judges are notorious for issuing and handing out very lenient sentences even after conviction. So there's a twofold component to the liberal judges. But insofar as what they're supposed to consider when determining bond, what are the other factors? We have obviously safety in the community, but it's also things like flight risk and others.
Speaker 11: You're absolutely right. So when you said a bond, you look at there's a number. You've got a lot of information in front of you. Even though you might not know every single fact on the case or you know the nuances of a case, you have the basic facts to be able to make a clear decision on how am I keeping somebody safe if I release this person back out into the community. And as you said, and the other piece that you've got you balance that with is public safety and then flight risk. So we want to make sure that people come back for their court appearances. But the thing that I'm concerned about the most is our safety, and I will continue to speak up and fight against those judges that put your safety at risk factors that we look at just the baseline you look at. Okay, these basic facts that you just read about Drake Eaton is a not to tell somebody that this is a violent, dangerous person. This person may be in a crisis. We need to be concerned and do we want to put this person back out into the community and allow them to be back out in the community. So what we have are these judges that they have beliefs of no cash bail, so nobody should have to post any money to be to be released into the community. But that cash bail ensures that they will be held, and that's what we fight for. We want them to be held because that's what the purpose of cash bail is and is to keep us safe.
Speaker 1: Well, and I know you're committity keeping our community safe. The police department are committed to community keeping the community safe. They go out and they do the arrests and gather evidence handed over to the prosecutor's office, who endeavors the prosecute folks of the full extent of the law for the crimes they've committed. The weak link in the chain in Hamilton County right now, unless someone votes you out of office, which is going to make it that much worse. Are the judges so and I know a lot of folks are like, I don't know anything about judges. I'm never in front of the courts. It's difficult for people to discern who the tough on crime judges are and who the ones are. And I suppose one canmediately default to the judges that have been endorsed by the Republicans, who as a matter of party platform are tough on crime or seek to be tough on crime and supportive of the prosecutors as well as the police.
Speaker 11: You are right, I mean that could be the default position for sure, because too many on the other side are and they are buying into the social justice reform. They know cash bail, criminals have more rights, and they have over victims. They're trying to correct the systemic failures of the system. And I'm okay with reform, but don't do it at the expense of a public safety. And they're adopting this very liberal, very radical ideas that have calmed and put and you can see it across the country. So many cities have fallen into decline because of the crime rates. And when you're releasing somebody that can hurt another victim, that will continue to commit crime. You are making our city less desirable to live in. And then if we have that, if people move out, they want to move to safer communities. We have businesses that then don't do well and they don't succeed and they leave, and so it just is a tumbling conspiral, you know, out of control. And we've seen it across the country. Cities that I used to love to go to to visit, such as New York, Chicago. You know, you don't really have a desire to go there because of what you're seeing the crime rates. But here in Cincinnati, we're seeing almost every night somebody is you know, I read in the paper or see on the news there's been a shooting, somebody's been shot. So to me, it's very clear if you have a firearm, you're committing crime with the firearm. You shouldn't be out, you shouldn't be released, and too often those people are being released as well. We need people to be speaking up, and the voters need to be paying attention on the judges, and we need a change against these reform minded judges who really want to reimagine the criminal justice system. So there's decisions being made every single day that has a direct impact on your life because it affects rising crime rates, which affects your safety. So look for those law and order judges. We want them back in the courthouse because we want to keep this is I think a pivotal election this November for local for Hamilton County because you're going to have a choice. I'm on the ballot as well, and you're going to have a choice between somebody like me that's law and order. With thirty one years of experience in the courtroom, I've had it from every angle prosecutor, defense attorney, judge. I've handled tens of thousands of cases. I've had complicated, serious cases in jury trials that includes murder and rape. I saw the seventeen year old cold case when I was a prosecutor that was a double homicide. That was by obtaining the confession from a serial killer. I started our first better treatment court, and in juvenile court, I started the first juvenile Assessment center to divert low rist juveniles from the Jesse Center. That I'm fighting for you, I'm fighting for your families, I'm fighting for your neighborhoods. I'm fighting for those that own businesses because I'm committed to keeping the criminals, the violent criminals off the street, make sure we have accountability when a crime has been committed, when that over reduced crime rates. And the main thing is is to keep the guns out of hands of criminals that were convicted, felons or juveniles. I mean, you put that and then they put me up against then you look at the other side. We don't even know where my opponent stands on the critical issues of public safety. We have no idea. She's not speaking out, she's not speaking up against keeping violent offenders behind bars. We don't know where she is, and we just have to assume that she's subscribing to the George Soros policies that have caused chaos in many many cities throughout our country. So just remember November, it's all about public safety here. Locally. We need you to be informed. We need a prosecutor that's going to prioritize your neighborhoods, who stand up to judges that make decisions bad decisions. So from me, I'm approven. I've got the experience, and I'll continue to speak up against judges who put your safety at risk.
Speaker 1: Melissa Powers. Wonderful hearing from you. I appreciate all that you're doing for Hamilton County and the residents. Powersfoprosecutor dot com learn more she is on the issues, our background, all of her wonderful record, which she just summarized right there very briefly, and an opportunity to request the yard sign and donate to Melissa Powers campaign, which we'll have encouraged all my listeners to do. Melissa Powers, You're always welcome on the morning show. Keep posting those ridiculous outcomes from the various judges. That's one way my listeners can actually get in touch with reality. That's Melissa Powers Hamilton County Prosecutor website rather on Facebook. She does it regularly throughout the week. Thank you for what you're doing, Molissa Powers. I look forward to talking to you again and keep up the great work.
Speaker 11: Thanks Brian, you have a great day.
Speaker 1: You too. My pleasure. It's eighteen to fifty five. Care seeing the talk station and get your car to foreign exchange where you'll save money. I love saving money, you know me. I will not sacrifice, you know I won't take money savings if it's going to sacrifice the quality of the service I'm getting. No, I want superior service, and I'm always willing to pay for it. But the great thing about Foreign Exchange when you get in your traditional imported car fix, whether it's from Asia or Europe, is you don't have to sacrifice on the quality of the service. You're going to get a superior service, a se certified master technicians, a family friendly environment that really nice people that work there, and they will fix your car. You will get a full warranty on both parts and service, and you won't pay as much as the dealer. Nothing but great news at Foreign Exchange. Been going there for years and years, always fixing the cars. Obviously I can rely on it. I got a warranty, never had to make good on a warranty claim, that's for sure. They always fix the car right and they will for you too. Nice thing having a lot more money in your pocket when you walk out, because, let's face it, automobile repairs, like everything else, are getting more and more expensive for and just a whole host of reasons. Foreign Exchange Westchester is where I go. Take the take I seventy five. Whichever direction you're coming from but just head east on Tylersville two short streets, just a real quick jog east, hang a right on Kingland Drive. You'll run right into it. Tell them Brian said hi. When you do, and when you call them up for the appointment. That number is five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. Five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. You'll find them online at foreign X four in the letter x dot com. Fifty five krc iHeartRadio AY twenty two to pick a five GARCD talk station. And most of the car is wonderful. And you know we didn't talk about the pillars of justice and the reasons for the uh why you want to not treat criminals with kid gloves and not let them back out on the street very easily, the deterrence factor just disappears. One of the reasons of the criminal justice system is to punish people who do bad things. They need to suffer consequences for doing bad things. If people suffer consequences from doing bad things, I know this is man's flaming, but it acts as a deterrent to others. So if you are well, I don't know, running around shoplifting and stealing a whole bunch of stuff and you don't suffer the consequences. Word gets around, Hey, look I can get away with free stuff and things. I'm not going to have to pay for it. The justice system is going to let me go with maybe even a slap on the wrist, if even that. Once that disappears again, the word gets around and you increase the number of people who are willing to do a crime since that, you know that fear of imprisonment, for example, you imagine being in prison. I mean, if there's anything in the justice system that would scare me out out of committing a crime, it's really that losing your freedom and liberty. You can't get out of your cell until someone lets you out. You're stuck in there with people that you have no choice over, you know, over who your roommate is and the worst of the worst, and there you are stuck with them. Doesn't that frighten the hell out of even shouldn't it? And yeah, and if you meet it out justice and you put people where they belong for having committed a heinous crime, yes they're going to suffer those consequences. But it's also and going back to her, creating that drug court, that Veteran's court in the drug court. That's a great step in the right direction because another component of the criminal justices is supposed to be and I know you laugh at it, it's rehabilitation. You know, prison's always provided opportunities for people to get educated. You know, they have libraries in prison, then they have classes, and they have ministers and other people of faith coming in and trying to encourage people down a better path, all part of the rehabilitation process. But you're stuck in there with the worst of the worst. You may learn the criminal trade by being locked in prison with those So sometimes they're work and sometimes it doesn't. But if you can get a to agree to go through drug rehabilitation, they're criminals because they have a drug problem. They steal for money for drugs, They are found on the streets, and they're causing a problem. Generally speaking, if someone commits to rehabilitation, to going through a sobriety program for getting counseling and they can avoid jail time, they may very well be inclined to do that, and they've had some wonderful success with that. I love that idea, So it's important the criminal justice system without that deterrence element. Though, If woke judges are letting people out with no bond and in under very terrible circumstances, and then when it comes time for sentencing after conviction or as a consequence of a plea deal, they don't punish them, then the system just falls apart. Powers for prosecutor eight twenty five fifty five krc DE Talk Station. I love Thursday's Jay Rattle. If I heard Media Aviation Expert coming up, I got a lot of fun things talk about with Jay, some not so fun, like Boeing. First the word for my friends at Lean ARROWLLC Business consultants. You know, businesses must run as smoothly and as well oiled as possible, and you know, if there is any breakdown in your business system, the whole business suffers and you'll get low morale, high turnover, poor quality goods and services, late deliveries, poor financial performance. Lean Arrow knows what they're doing. They've spent decades in Fortune five hundred companies their consultants have and they partner with their clients to do a business system diagnostic to identify those areas that are degrading your business performance. All across all business functions including strategy, quality sales, manufacturing, supply chain engineering EHS, and facility consolidation. So with all this experience, they do a deep dive in your business and come up with a plan that will get rid of all those problems you're facing. So get in touch on them. It's a great time to do it because right now, for a limited time, they're offering a complementary business evaluation for businesses that qualify. To find out if you do qualified. To learn what lean Era can do for you, check out their website. Fill out the form to see if you qualify. It's lean arrowllc dot com. Leanarrowllc dot com. Start realizing your business's potential. Today fifty five krc sunny in ninety for the high today, tonight clear in seventy another sunny day Tomorrow eighty six for the high clears guys over night down to sixty and sunny and seventy eight for the high Saturday. Right now seventy one degrees Time for a traffic updates.
Speaker 8: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanter from multicultural communities give the gift of Vine. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Southbound seventy five continues slow out of Evandale through Wachman. Northbound seventy five. Delay times just dropped under the ten minute mark. In bound seventy four. There's a new accident. Harrison ryboat has some right Maine block and there's a wreck on Ridge and Woodford. Chuck Ingramont fifty five krc A talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey thirty fifty five KCD talk station. Friday. He one of my favorite times of the week because we could talk to Ihart Media aviation expert Jay Ratlift live from the Southern Command, which means he is in Savannah and therefore probably experienced some of the hurricane that went through. Welcome back, Jay Ratliff, It's always a great thing to have you on my program sir. It's good to be here.
Speaker 16: And yes, we're seeing sunrise, which I think first time since Saturday we've actually seen a sunrise here in Savannah. So they call this place the low country, and believe me, it is when you get the way of sixteen to twenty inches of rain. Yeah, a storm came over us and just stayed. It was like the house guests that refused to leave.
Speaker 1: Wow, did you suffer any damage?
Speaker 16: We had some, Yeah, but it's minimal. And Brian, when I was battling the water like in my office, which was really annoying, I kept thinking, good Lord, you know people lost their lives in the stormy sir.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm just I always.
Speaker 16: Trying to keep things in proper perspective and pray for the families that were impacted. And if I got to deal with a little bit.
Speaker 6: Of water, so be it.
Speaker 1: That's why I love you, man. You're always looking at for life. From that perspective, it could be a hell of a lot worse. I can mop before up and I'll move on with my life. I wanted to pivot over to this not on your list, and I know you don't mind taking a fielding questions and talking about topics that you don't have on your list, but this I feel terribly, terribly sorry for those astronauts who flew to the International Space Station on the inaugural fight of the what is it star Liner? Boeing Starliner, the Boeing Starliner, cause you got that out there. So they make it to the International Space Station and then the craft is declared what it's not seaworthy, it's not the right, it's not space worthy or something. In other words, they might die coming back on it. So there's a problem.
Speaker 16: Yeah, the thrusters aren't working exactly as they need them to, and they've got some leaks they're dealing with. And I mean, you know me in space, if somebody said Jay, I can't want you into space at three point fifteen today, I'm there.
Speaker 1: But you put Boeing on the.
Speaker 16: Side of the aircraft spacecraft, that's just tempting fate. But you know, when they got up there, I think all of us just kind of had this collective sigh of relief, like, oh, thank god, they made it, not even thinking they couldn't get back. But they conducted several tests on the thrusters and I think there's like thirty six different combinations, and Bryant, it's not yet been flawless. They've had issues each and every time. And since the space program thankfully is on a you know, we have to make sure everything is working, plus all the backups. It's something that they simply are just saying, look, and to everyone's credit, the easiest thing to do, would we try to push it, get them home safe, Let's move on. But what they're making sure of is that it's safe, because they're like, we're not going to do this if there's an element of danger, and even if it makes us look worse, and I guess that's possible, We're going to continue trying to see what we can do. And you know, this spacecraft has a shelf life, if you will, as far as the amount of time it can remain in space at one time.
Speaker 6: It's ad or exceeded that.
Speaker 16: So that's the other issue they've got because they've got components on there that need to be checked, rechecked, replace, what have you. It's just like the cycle life on an aircraft. Every part on an airplane is inspected and or replaced every so often. Normally it's hours that the aircraft's been in operation. That's why if I get on an airplane that's thirty nine years old, I don't worry because it's not a thirty nine year old aircraft that's been rebuilt constantly, year after year after year, and it's still an airworthy aircraft. This Boeing situation in space, you got to feel for them because they're still there. You know, I always kidding people, you know, the self alert's got that thing that helped me.
Speaker 1: I can't get up?
Speaker 16: What about press that help?
Speaker 6: I can't get down?
Speaker 16: Because these guys are up there, and look, if they love space, they're enjoying it.
Speaker 6: But eventually you.
Speaker 1: Got to come home. Well, and eventually you might have to turn to another manufacturer, and that would be Elon Musk's company. Somebody's going to have to do it.
Speaker 16: And then the Boeing star Liner program, which was over budget and way way way way, way way delayed, it will probably just sail off into the sunset, never to be seen again. And who could blame them given everything that's been taking place Right.
Speaker 1: Now, Well, I saw an interesting statement from Boeing that came out yesterday. You know, they say they still believe in the Boeing star Liner quote, if NASA decides to change the mission, we will take the actions necessary to configure star Liner for an uncrude return. So the capsules stuck to the space station right now, they're busy testing in so they're going to send it back with nobody in it leading the astronauts in space.
Speaker 16: Well, the thought is, if you can't make sure that it's going to operate exactly as it needs to. That's the only way they're going to bring it home because if all the tests that they've done, and they've done many aren't one hundred percent of their satisfaction. You know, there's a certain degree of safety that you can use if it's man and unmanned, right, and obviously you've got a lot more latitude, a lot more room for air if it's if it's an unmanned return, and I suspect that exactly what's going to take place, because then if you have some of the systems leaking or not totally working as it needs to, you don't have to worry about the lives of the astronauts that are on board the aircraft during the return to Earth. So I think it's going to be somebody else bringing them home. And it's just, you know, Bug's got so many issues. This hearing that we had in Washington, d C. Yeah, they're trying to get answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to get into that in a minute, because we're almost out a time. And I know that's on your topics, but I guess if they sent it home unmanned and it disintegrates on return, you know, a re entry, it doesn't let me maybe goes off into space and lands on the Sun or something like that. Boy's never going to be able to get around the optics of that, at least if it comes back safety. They said, well we got it back. It would have been okay if the astronauts were on it. Apparently was fixable enough. I just don't see how this is a win at all for Boeing.
Speaker 6: Well, they're pressed.
Speaker 16: People are going to try to spin it the best way they can, and I know that it's like when I see a drugstock that's down eighty percent on positive drug news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, you can give it whatever a headline you want.
Speaker 16: Doesn't mean that it's necessarily inaccurate statement.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Jay back. We'll talk about Germany's busiest airport brought to a standstill over a tiny little something or other, and then we'll talk about that hearing on the blowing door plug factory workers testifying about pressure to work too fast. More with iHeart media aviation expert Jay rayther Ift. After I mentioned the outstanding experts at Chimneycare, Fireplace and Stove and reminding you that this is the perfect time to take care of your safety before you want to take care of your comfort as the fall cold weather kicks in. Have the chimney inspected. They certified chimney sweeps at Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove can do a great job sweeping up that chimney so it's safe to oper You don't worry about a chimney fire. Yeah, you're using a wood burner or something like that, you're gonna get a creosoap build up that's flammable, crack your chimney lining. They also replace chimney lining, so if their inspection reveals that you're in great hands with that, maybe the chimney inspection will reveal water damage which you don't even know about. They do waterproofing and chimney leak repairs as well as cap and damper replacement. And then comes the inserts. If you don't have a fireplace insert, why not get one now beautiful upgrades and improvements. Those inserts get more of the heat out of your firebox into the room, so it improves the efficiency but also improves the beauty. They have a huge selection of those at the showroom. Look into four thirteen Wards Corner Road. Whether you have a gas one, a wood burner or swap out what you got with the self feeding wood waste pellet insert huge amounts of heat and energy savings from that said, Chimneycare fireplace and stuff. They're a plus with a better business bureau and they will clean out your dryer events. So either schedule appointment for that just by itself, or have them do it when they're checking your chimney out. You'll save money on your drying time and avoid a fire hazard. Safety is what it's all about this time of year. Chimneycareco dot com to learn more. Five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred fifty five. KRC man, if you're Seve for pretty, want to think about KIRCD talk station. He's nationwide iHeartMedia, all the iHeartMedia station. He's on seven hundred and fifty of them throughout the week. He doesn't have time to do anything now. Seriously, Jay, you are a busy man in between me, he.
Speaker 10: Told Fox and Friends No, just to be with you.
Speaker 1: So that shows you how much this segment means to me. I love you so much, Jay, I appreciate our conversations and it is just a wonderful thing to move into a Friday on somewhat lighter conversations, although moving over to Boeing and the door plug problem, apparently Boeing factory workers testified that they've been under a really lot of pressure to work quicker, and of course fast means lower quality products that come off the line, including doors that fly off mid flight.
Speaker 16: You and I talked seven months ago when that last airline's door plug blew out of that seven thirty seven in flight, and it was at that moment Boeing and the Federal Aviation Administration began there. I want to say investigation. I'll have to put it in quotes to find out, Okay, where in the process was this door installed, who did it? How did we miss not putting into bolts that would like secure it to the aircraft. So they have this congressional inquiry that's going on, and you've got Boeing officials and the FA officials that are report that guess what, They still have no idea where the mistake took place. They don't know who was responsible, they don't know when it happened. They can't answer a thing. And again, Boeing has been less than forthcoming. And you had congressional members that were losing their minds here. They're like, wait a minute, We've had seven months and we don't know anything. So the question is being asked, and they were excellent questions, was, look, if you can't tell me when it happened, where it happened, you're telling me it could happen again at any time.
Speaker 1: On any aircraft, right yeah. Oh, And it was like a well, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 10: So the thought is, what are we doing.
Speaker 16: I mean, if we can't determine seven months after another, this is something that should be so out of the norm that it's real easy for us to determine because everything is so carefully choreographed during the assembly process on any aircraft that we would know who was on duty which aircraft, you know, who was on duty when this particular part was being put together malfunction.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not like.
Speaker 16: You know, an assembly line where you're just a bunch of people slept. Everything is so tightly controlled and documented, right, there's no way you could not know.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, don't these airplanes have like a ven number? I mean, you just don't have a Boeing multi million dollar aircraft getting assembled with each person responsible for some component of that aircraft on a rather long assembly time. How in the hell could they not know that? I mean, come on, you have to.
Speaker 16: Because every single part on every single aircraft has a number, and that number is either inspected or replaced every so many cycle hours or duration of time that it's on the aircraft. It's always so documented because that's what makes commercial aviation safe. We know this particular part of an aircraft tends to start to wear show signs of wear at this point, that's when it's inspected, and at this point it's replaced.
Speaker 10: That's all we do.
Speaker 16: And the idea that you can show up seven months after a near catastrophic event, thank god no one lost their life, you can't provide any answers whatsoever. It speaks to the FAA's lack of oversight, and it speaks to Boeing sitting there with that, just that arrogant smirk that says, I'm going to tell you what I want to tell you, and I'm not going to tell you any more than I want to. And they get away with it all the time. Brian, you know, in your background and law, I don't know how you put up with that knowing that you've got this this and again these are my words, my impression. I can be totally wrong, but when I see this arrogance that Boeing has had about them for the last five years plus, it just it drives me out of my mind because they're not delivering the mail. It's not okay if my package gets here tomorrow instead of today. You're talking about people's lives, people that trust you, and the lack of this oversight is totally unacceptable.
Speaker 1: And it continues well, it does, And I guess it's because Boeing doesn't fear any you know, repercussions or implications. Most notably you've pointed out before many times because of the multi billions of dollars they have related to the defense industry and the fact that they do produce so many things the government relies on, they can't go out them too hard. But you know, if this is a civil action and I was asking for discovery and they refuse to give me discovery, I could go to court on a motion to compel and the judge would order it to happen, and if they didn't do it, they'd be found to contempt at court, and I can get attorney's fees. There are repercussions for not handing it over. Plus you know, also default like instructions to the jury that they're entitled to draw conclusions because the well, the person you're asking for the information from destroyed it or something. So spoliation inferences. But the point being there are ramifications here, there just doesn't seem to be any It's almost as if Boeing has taken a cue from like let's say, the FBI or the Department of Justice or other lettered agencies who refuse FOIA requests even in the face of judicial orders telling them to send over the information.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I dig in your heels long enough and let the storm pass, and we'll just go on about our way and we'll become back to Bernard and instead of front Burner and go from there. And you know, had Boeing really been fearful, like you said, five years ago when they lied and admitted they lied and admitted, they covered up and had two plane crashes of three hundred and forty six lives lost, that's the moment they should have pivoted and said, you know what, enough of this. We are becoming the Boeing of old and all they've done over the last five to six years has done the same crap they've been doing since, if not more. And it's a miracle nobody died, thank god, in that last airline's flight. And just imagine that the explosive dreak decompression that took place at that moment where it's so loud the person next to you you could scream in their ear and they don't hear you. You've got to communicate with the person seated next to you in texting a message that they can read as all this is going on because of the noise. And then you understand that the flight crew in the cacpit cannot communicate with the flight attendants A to find out what's going on or be to give instructions as far as what's taking place.
Speaker 6: It was a horrific, horrific situation.
Speaker 16: Thankfully people are living with PTSD versus the airplane going down. But Brian, it's just the idea that so much of this is being looked at in retrospect is eh, you know, it's just it's just maddening. And they've got a new CEO at the top of Bowing and I like this guy, but I'm afraid the culture is going to change him into being the hero that he has been in the past, to just another one of the guys that goes along with the crowd.
Speaker 1: The lot of they've already lost a lot of good will and to lose even more and probably that translates the loss of airflying orders. Anyway.
Speaker 16: Moving over a mouse, Okay, yes, can we call him a mighty mouse? I mean he's a full three inches long. I think this little dormouse is. But you're talking about the Germany's busiest airport in Frankfort. You got this, this little mouse that at ten forty five decided for midnight snack started chune on one of the electrical liar wires.
Speaker 1: Boom, the lights go out.
Speaker 16: You're talking about the busiest airport in Frankfort down because of this little mighty mouse that shoot on the wrong wire. Oh my god, it took Yeah, they had to dispatch the fire trucks. That did not end well for the mouse. But what ended up taking place was it took them five hours to get the power restored. I were spending billions of dollars on security, but the airport was brought down by a mouse. So fortunately it was overnight at ten forty five is when it happened. They got I think the power restored at three something in the morning. The impact of commercial aviation was minor. I think the dozen flights or less were impacted. But it just goes to show I mean, it does not take much of it. It reminds me of the American Airlines flight that left Honolulu for Asia and they don't know how, but a squirrel got into the overhead console. They take off in here, they hear the scratching going on above them, and they're like, what's going on? And there was a squirrel up there chewing on who knows what. And you talk about a crew that got that airplane back to Honolulu and on the ground as soon as they could, because that little guy could have chewed on through something that I don't know, they needed to keep the airplane in the sky.
Speaker 1: Well that's great. I just kind of wonder in the back of my mind, and if the mouse had been radicalized online to commit this active terror for nefarious purposes.
Speaker 16: Uh yeah, well, you know, I mean, there's so many different angles we could go on that I'll leave them alone. But it's just it's amazing that we were worried about so many things, and yet that's the thing that brings that airport to a standstill. Not environmentalist on the runway, but a mouse that's.
Speaker 1: Behind the scenes. Wow, and all the people who's tried whose travel plans got interrupted because of that. I don't know what he was talking about. Joe Strecker mentioned something about Richard Gear I don't know, but anyway, moving on hub delays is where we always part company, Jay Ratlift, don't go down this road hub delays.
Speaker 16: That's the guy who's got my recordings being nice to him. Yeah, Charlotte has got the bulls eye, plain and simple. The rain that had just camped over Savannah for like forever is now pounding Charlotte for the entire day. If you're flying American Airlines connecting through Charlotte, get to the airport extra early because we're seeing a great number of flight delays and cancellations. Most of those people, if they can, are being re routed on American through another one of their hubs Chicago, Dallas, Kennedy. It's called an online reroute. But that is going to be clearly the headache of the day.
Speaker 1: Jay RILEI thank you so much for the time you spend my listeners me every Thursday. I'll look forward to next Thursday already and as always, best of health to you and your better half. We'll talk soon, looking forward to thank you. Eight fifty to fifty five krs the talk station and speaking of health, cancer, Yes, cancer bad for your health and cancer sucks and we all know that. And getting a cancer diagnosis myself probably one of the worst days of my life. And I didn't know where to turn. Didn't I didn't, I had no idea. You get diagnosed or cancer the first time, what do you do well? You have friends who recommend OHC like I'm doing to you in OHC. They are wonderful of what they do for more than thirty five years, always on the cutting edge of treatments, modern treatments, new treatments, clinical trials where they are offering the latest treatments to treat cancer. In the world of cancer research has changed so dramatically, it's like moment to moment. So put yourself in the hands of the experts at OHC. They will surround you with everything you need to focus on what matters most, and that's beating cancer. And you and your family are really going to be concerned about that. I know that for a fact. Visit them online get a second opinion, or start with OHC like I did it. Number is eight eight eight six four nine forty eight hundred eight eight eight six four nine forty eight hundred online it's ohkare dot com fifty five KRC