Speaker 1: Sorry. Right as we were getting ready to start the show, something drops. It was that which one of you two?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. It is Arena. Hey, everybody, it is Relationships Is a Bitch. Mike here with aj and our guru Arena for episode thirty six. Guys three six coming to you right before fourth of July and actually two days after you got our last episode. So we're rapid fire this week with lots of big stuff going on. Don't forget. Like always, Relationships Is a Bitch is brought to you by the Gemini near Me app powered by Arena AI. And Arena AI never drops the mic or fiddles with anything while while she's answering you as opposed to the real McCoy and what and what she just did? But I wanted to start off today talking about weddings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we have to a big, big wedding.
Speaker 1: There is a big, big wedding to talk about. But before we talk about that big big wedding, Aja, I know that you have to have been to some big Hollywood weddings.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I was at the drummer for bon Jovi. Tico tourist is a friend of mine. I went to his wedding, which was on the beach in New Jersey with the fireworks of the ocean and bon Jovi playing, and I'm dancing with Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell.
Speaker 2: That was phenomenal back and I think ninety six.
Speaker 3: But it sucked because I knew that Chico's wife, the supermodel Ava Herzekova, was cheating on him with Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 2: And I didn't.
Speaker 3: I waited until the wedding was over. I waited like a month, and I said, listen, bro, I know this. I feel awful telling you this, but I know this is going on. And then they split up.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 3: And then he spent about four months on my buddy's cat, even though he had a big loft and soho. He stayed with us, you know, got back to drinking. We cleaned him up. It threw him for a loop. But what a beautiful wedding that was, man.
Speaker 1: I bet now is it a myth? Did they ever do the If anyone here knows of any reason that this man and this woman shouldn't be joined, you know, we meant they should stand up and speak now or forever. Hold your piece did that ever really go on?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. Well I didn't go to the church.
Speaker 3: We just went to the party after it at the house at the mansion in New Jersey. But yeah, I asked one of his friends. I said, look, I know this is going on. She goes, just wait till the wedding's over, because you know they spent the fortune.
Speaker 1: On Yeah, the flower, the flower is the caterer. I mean, you can't the fact that he's he's like banging whoever. You leave that out of it until yeah, it's a big party, the band has been hired. You know. Yeah, you can't do we can't back out.
Speaker 3: I went to a huge wedding with I forget his last name, very a billionaire, the guy that that the stock you know, the what's the called the Intercontinental cable that gave access of the Internet to Europe. I forget his last name, but his daughter, his son married my wife's friend benly Hills Hotel, gigantic wedding, three day affair, big party in bel Air, his mansion. That was sensational. But this Lawrence Sanchez and Jeff Bezos thing is on a whole, It.
Speaker 1: Is totally off the hook. Well, you know, I don't think you could attend the wood ceremony in Palm Beach Gardens a couple of years ago. That was just a slightly lower scale than the Bezos bash, but people in these parts were talking about it for months.
Speaker 4: Mike, I'm not a big fan of big weddings. I have a reason for that. I think you're self employed on that type of ceremonies, because, yeah, it's very good for everybody who has attended their cash, but sometimes you see people.
Speaker 5: Whom you don't even know.
Speaker 4: So in our case, it existed on something cash, especially when I can't invite my own mom who's living overseas. And I wanted it to be natural. I wanted to be authentic, I wanted to be home. I wanted to be friendly, and there were like seventy people.
Speaker 5: And I think it's more than enough. Of course, not in the bestest case.
Speaker 4: He has a wider group of people around, so that's different, but we will talk about that. I'm not sure Italians, with their passion to life and their desire freedom, were very pleasant and happy about it.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you something about Italians. Italians. Have you ever been to like a big connected Italian wedding, like you know, ring kissing going on, and all the big envelopes.
Speaker 2: You get the envelope, the big en envelope.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, there's a custom in America, I think mainly Italians where you make your way around the tables to see all your guests at some point and everybody hands you an envelope, a care or check, but the mobsters give you cash and it's called a busta because it's like a bag. The bride holds a silk bag and you put all the checks and the cash in the bag. And after the wedding you counted and then you go to the bank and you deposit it and you go on your honeymoon. But yeah, that's it's a very different kind of thing. But I had a big wedding when I was first married, two hundred people, one hundred and fifty. And then I got married the second time in a restaurant, you know, maybe forty of my friends, forty of my family. Both of them were great. It was that was New York City, a boom in Soho, which is where I was back then. We had loved it, I mean, I loved each one. But the big weddings I think they're over, are they. I haven't been in touch with people in New York or New Jersey. Do they still do the two hundred people weddings?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh yes they do and a few of them for sure. For sure you.
Speaker 2: Had you had a big wedding the first time, did you.
Speaker 1: We had a big wedding both times. All times have pretty big weddings. Because my second marriage was my wife's first, and so that was a That was an interesting wedding in Jackson, Mississippi, where all the Italians descended on Jackson, which was interesting. But my wife, the first time she went to an Italian wedding was just like, She's like, Mike, I don't I don't understand. What's what's with the starting lineups? I go, I'm like, what are you talking about? It's just Italian weddings arena. Oftentimes, they will do a thing where the band leader will announce the wedding party, so each of the bride'smaids and groomsmen get their names announced and come walking up and then finally they do you know, the big crescendo when they introduced the bride and groom for the first time as they're entering their reception. Well, yeah, my wife calls that the starting lineups, and she thinks it's the tackiest thing ever, and that from start to finish, Italian wedding things are just unbelievably tacky, you know, you know, and may your first son, first child be a masculine So but this was a different kind of Italian wedding, right you know.
Speaker 4: You know, guys, I'm sure nobody did, including our listeners today, what I did?
Speaker 5: You know how many people I had on my original wedding for the first marriage two true which is yeah, which is me and my ex husband.
Speaker 4: Do you know how many people I had on my original wedding in the second case hopefully lost?
Speaker 1: Well, well said, oh, because you were, because you were officially married before we did the ceremony, right, Well.
Speaker 4: There were different reasons for both, you know occasions, and definitely for the first time, it was kind of I had to do what I had to do because my first husband kind of pushed me and he said, oh we do it now, we do it never, And I said.
Speaker 1: How romantic of him.
Speaker 5: It was a lot of beautiful moments. But that's that's why I believe in carmac relationship.
Speaker 4: And we have to develop gratitude to whatever happened to you in life.
Speaker 5: He gave me a lot of spiritual knowledge. That was the way to survive.
Speaker 1: But do you remember, okay, but you were, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Remember the stress of putting together in the mere at the weddings, and the bands and the food and the caring hole. It was so stressful. This went on for at least a year to get everything done right.
Speaker 1: Look, the dumbest, the dumbest thing ever is the dragging of the husband to all of these places to make the decison. Could I give a flying f about what are china or silverware or whatever looks like? But you have to go. You have to go. It's like your first test, as it would be, husband, is you know are you obedient enough.
Speaker 2: To you know?
Speaker 3: I can't take it. The silverware somewhere china you very rarely used. It stays in your cabinet, your hutch, whatever you call it. It's just a waste of money. Like the first time I got married, wonderful, My in laws were great, beautiful wedding. My wife's parents paid for it. And then the second time my wife got well, we were dating and she was pregnant, and in the car, I said to her we got to get married. And then instantly, in like two weeks we were in New York City getting married. It was it was so easy. But the first time, what stress?
Speaker 2: My God?
Speaker 1: And my wife still will do something like you're with a couple whatever, somebody's over and you're talking and and somehow the like China pattern comes up and it'll be like, Mike, you remember what China pattern we have? Right, And it'll be like, uh, yeah, Shanghai. I mean, what the fuck? How do I know what China pattern we have? And she'll give me. How could you not pay? But we've had it for twenty six years. I mean we eat on it every Thanksgiving and every grade. You don't know what the no, I didn't know it and I didn't pay any attention the day you picked it out and asked me to not an approval like I gave a flying yet. But I mean, it's just it's just the price you pay of you know. But actually the one person I can't that I know that I can't picture tolerating any other is Kenny.
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 1: But you didn't make him do any of that, right, No, No, I think, yeah, I was born in a woman's body, but I think I think a lot like a man because I can't explain it.
Speaker 5: I never cared about it. Good I was eleven years old, I have been on the wedding of my aunt. I looked at all this.
Speaker 4: It was in the Crimea, it was organized in the castle. It was so beautiful and.
Speaker 5: So hot and so tiring in the middle of the summer.
Speaker 4: I looked at it when I was eleven years old, and I said, what's that? And after I went to the second wedding when I was thirteen years old, and it was so hot and I was sweating, and I was so tired, and.
Speaker 5: I had no idea what these adults were doing.
Speaker 4: While they were drinking for three days, frozen and changing outfits. And when I was a child, I already put it into my mind that for me, marriage it's kind you know, the whole process of it.
Speaker 5: It's tired.
Speaker 4: So you know, if you want to get married, you have to get very tired for a few days.
Speaker 5: And I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was everything against me, like inside is against me. I can explain it. I look at the magazine. We are beautiful, it's sunning. I know days of your life. You remember it forever.
Speaker 5: It's nice. I'm happy for people, but I never pictured it for myself.
Speaker 1: No were you were you in love? You were in love the first time you got married, right of course every time. Okay, well, okay, I was assuming the second. I didn't know if there was some kind of.
Speaker 4: Uh and this way, when you're twenty three and when you're thirty five and you're meetings, they are not two different loves. Yeah, probably two different loves what you see under the determination of what love.
Speaker 5: Is for you. When you're twenty three, you're waiting for the Prince Charmond, who are illusional. You don't know the life, You don't know yourself.
Speaker 4: You just dream about getting married, having kids, you know, live with this partner all the rest of your life. When you were thirty five and you're meeting your partner, and actually I wasn't dreaming about getting married again. I was dreaming about meeting my destiny. And I prayed for that. I manifested that. I'm probably you know, like I did a lot of things. And I consider Kenny to be my soulmate and in my other half, and we are happy to get thank God. So I never when I looked at him, it was quiet. It was understandable. It was mutual, reciprocal.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It was not like, wow, you know we have to get married now. No, it was like kind of thank god we met.
Speaker 1: Well, do you believe I'm sorry, go ahead, not just real quick.
Speaker 3: You know, when we were younger, we all got married, Me, Mike, and Kenny the first time.
Speaker 2: But I was eighty six. You were like eighty six or eighty five.
Speaker 3: Six, all of us the same year, and I remember our parents were pushing for it. Like, my daughter turned twenty one today, the last thing in my mind is her getting married or me trying to tell her you ought to find a man.
Speaker 2: Why did our parents think that way?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday rocks. Yeah, well mine wasn't mine. Mine wasn't. No, No, my father was like, what the fuck are you doing? He was very much like that, Oh really, yeah, I thought.
Speaker 3: It took me to the city to get a ring and the diamonds Center downtown on Canal Street. He was like, yeah, you gotta do that, and I just followed along, and uh, you know, last of five years, she was a great She's a great chick. I still talked to Jennifer she's wonderful, But I don't know. They just felt like it was time to get married. That that other generation. Maybe not your dad, but most of those older people wanted their kids to get off and start having a kid married.
Speaker 1: Well, we were all too young. And now it's the pendulum swung probably too much the other way where now it's getting delayed so late that it's really having an impact on population. But you, you were definitely in a much better position in life to choose a husband the second time around than you were the first time.
Speaker 4: Right here, Sure, yeah, I think it was nice, smooth and quiet, and I'm happy that it was so and no pressure. And you guys were what married first time? Eighty five eighty six? So I was born at eighty seven. But I saw the part of the culture because my mom she was married when she was eighteen. My oh, my grandmother seventeen, my mom eighteen, So kind supposedly I should have been married by nineteen because in my culture it's all the same.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I came from South so a few great and people are very traditional, and you know, I unfollowed old traditions about the kids, about the marriages because I got the worst first time after nine months, and I think it's more important to find your person that matters all the celebration. You can celebrate life every day for yourself, yeah, for sure. But I understand when people do it because they believe they do it once. That not always happens, you know. But I like the believer. I like the idea that people have their focus.
Speaker 2: No, it's why I see these videos on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I got to this, but you go countries like India or Pakistan, and these these older men will have like ten year old brides Muslim countries, and there's a crazy channel on Instagram where these young girls will faint because they don't they don't see the men until their wedding day and all of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden, oh, she turns to a right, there's.
Speaker 3: This old man and she goestans like it's such a sin. These young girls are getting married to old men ten eleven years old.
Speaker 4: You want to hear something, So I don't guys, I don't know if you believe in your past life and so on incarnations.
Speaker 5: But I did a lot of regressive hypnosis.
Speaker 4: I did a lot of things to investigate my own path. So I was kind of believing in mister destiny when before to meet Kenny. But I was scared of marriage because I had my first disp even working with people and so on.
Speaker 5: We still have our pains. So I had mine.
Speaker 4: I go to India. I go to one of the temples and I couldn't walk in. The guy tells me who was the driver of the bus? Walking walking? I can't walk in.
Speaker 5: I feel bad.
Speaker 4: He said, we need to put this little thing on you. Let it protect you from evil. I said, and I felt so. I can't explain what happened to me. I was shaken that night in India. Sorry it was Sri Lanka. It was an idea. So I see myself like in past life. I was married when I was ten or eleven something.
Speaker 5: Oh, I didn't see.
Speaker 4: I never saw my suppose and it was long celebration. And I feel that the guy doesn't want to get married too, so we both never met. We don't want to get married, and I was forced to be married. So if you believe in past life or something like that, reincornation, I believe that our fears.
Speaker 5: Sometimes come from the post experiences that we don't even acknowledge in this life.
Speaker 4: You know, and I felt some kind ofternal from marriages for a long time and big celebrations.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's a part of it.
Speaker 4: I didn't decode it yet fully, but I hope I don't need it anymore.
Speaker 5: So I don't care.
Speaker 1: Well. I wonder what that means happened in Jeff Bezos' prior life, because it's just so weird to think about people with so much money that are that are so famous, that are just you know, so for I just to turn your wedding into a spectacle, I just don't get. I don't know why would they want that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it looks so it looked tacky, especially I was invited to.
Speaker 2: Weddings from famous people, and I would tell you, my wife, why am I gonna go to the I'm not gonna go to I don't know these people.
Speaker 3: They just want more people at their at their wedding to seem like it's a bigger event.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna go. I gotta get a gift, I gotta travel. No, I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 3: But these people there, I know there were people there that they don't even know. Don't tell me they knew their friends, But I mean, they knew them, but they're not friends with everybody who went to their wedding. I refuse to believe that.
Speaker 2: How many hundreds of people too?
Speaker 1: It was two hundred, it's two hundred, two hundred, Yeah, it's two hundred. I could believe they're acquainted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean. Not close, but they've met.
Speaker 3: You know, I just thought it was very tacky when you consider he's spent fifty million, and his ex wife, who got thirty eight billion in the divorce, spent I think nineteen billion dollars on charity the last few years.
Speaker 1: Like she gave up half of what she.
Speaker 2: Really that's something else.
Speaker 3: And this guy's throwing a fifty million dollar wedding to a woman who well, I know Mike knows more about Lauren, But I knew Lauren when I first ran around Hollywood. When I first got here, she was beautiful, sexy, she was everywhere, always on the move. Fin I'm trying to find a guy. I knew I wasn't going to get her. She wanted a different type of man, and she got him. Inn She steadily worked her way up the chain. I thought Patrick Whitezub would be the tippy top for her, but no wanted.
Speaker 1: More well and shocking that that wasn't enough. So the first time I met her was our sons went to the same high school, which doesn't start until freshman year, and people come from all over LA to go to this school, Loyola, which is an all boys high school. And so right before school even starts, you've got ball tryouts in uh in August, July August. And so she was the like coordinator. She was the mom coordinator of all of the social activity around the team, you know, planning who's going to bring refreshments to this game, who's going to bring the halftime food and and whatever else. So you know, she was team mom and uh and look she's she's bright, she's check her. She was a you know, a news anchor or at least a reporter. But but the the son she had was a great kid. Nico was uh. Uh was Tony Gonzalez was the father, the great tight end and so and Toni was always there, I mean he was so uh And they were still together right then, or they had just I'm trying to remember, maybe they had just uh broken up. I guess they never married. And then she marries white soul. So she goes from at that time the greatest tight end in NFL history Hall of Famer, made a lot of money in his career to the number two guy at William Morris Endeavor, you know, worth who knows what. And the boys became friends. And so there were a number of times where Jack's went over to Nico's house and not his dad's house, his mom's house, in Patrick's house. And it was one of these places in up up the hill in Beverly where you know, it was a small private road that last way up and up on the hill sat I don't know, fifteen twenty thousand square feet of house. So that's what she had to upgrade from. She was there and that wasn't that that didn't that didn't make it work. And but she, you know, she got herself. She got a helicopter license, she drank and one of the saddest movies ever, Manchester by the Sea with what's his name, the younger brother Casey Afflet, was in. She did she was the helicopter doing all the photography.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And it was an Amazon film. It was the first major Amazon So that's where they met while while they were shooting Manchester by the Sea, and.
Speaker 2: So I knew that, Wow, that's how she met him.
Speaker 1: That's how she met him, and that was the that was it was time to upgrade that. You know, she's run out of room in the twenty thousand square foot house.
Speaker 2: So she spent fourteen years with white soil.
Speaker 1: That's not Yeah, they were to give it a long time, long time.
Speaker 3: And you know, I saw a documentary the other night on Netflix called Buy Now about how US consumers just well a lot of it was about Amazon and when you see Bezos in his early days trying to get that company off the ground, literally cutting people off in the middle of a conversation because he would say.
Speaker 2: You're not smart enough to talk to me. You're not You're not smart enough to be in this conversation.
Speaker 3: Just like he's such a severe person when it comes to business and smart He looks so relaxed now. I guess he never got laid right, because he looks so pent up back then. Now that he's got this, you know, the second richest guy in the world, he's got no worries about that anymore. He looks very relaxed. He's getting all these guys are turning into bros. Zuckerberg's got a physique. Now Bezos is getting rich.
Speaker 2: How does happen?
Speaker 1: Bezos? I heard Beg and Kelly say this the other day. He does he looks like a penis.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 1: Yeh, I mean with that head and the way he's built now. But you know, Musk is a genius. Yeah, Bezos built something to sell books, and once he built the infrastructure to sell books, all of these other things became possible. His vision was never what Amazon is. It was to connect readers to books seamlessly using technology. Right. I don't think he's on the level of these other guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Mike, I interrupt you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because yeah, I want to bring a little bit like observative spiritual constitute. I'm a big protector of the idea that woman has to do something in her life besides being a mother, which is beautiful and very responsible, extremely forever thing, but to be dedicated to her passion. And I read about just jeb Bassis before and his passion and his business which is based on the books, came from his wife.
Speaker 5: She was a book reader.
Speaker 1: The initial idea.
Speaker 4: Yes, to sell the books, and after it would convert it in whatever it is. So they started to sell books. And actually, of course you wouldn't judge. You wouldn't say would he be a billionaire without your energy, without your idea or not. It would never find out because it's already. But I think she deserves that amount of money because she stood all his life next to him, and maybe initially it was her idea based on her passion. And the second thing about second wife, you know, that's a good point because I wouldn't judge her.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say good or bad about her.
Speaker 4: I could disagree and say psych comments, but I'm here for a different reason.
Speaker 5: I think that's a good example.
Speaker 4: For a woman no matter what, to follow your colin because she was passionate about helicopters.
Speaker 5: So if not his business based on.
Speaker 4: The passion of the first wife, maybe he would never have that amount of money. Or maybe he would if not the second passion of Lauren, maybe they would never have met because actually on order to move that trip, and that's how it was everything. So I think in life, whatever you're doing, you always should be focused on new dream or new call it because your call and will bring you to beautiful places, maybe even marriages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I admire her for doing what she wanted to do.
Speaker 3: I obviously she had a passion to do things in life, and I don't have anything bad to say about her. I think she looks a little crazy at fifty five with all the work she's had done. However, from being honest, I'd rather lay down with her than most fifty five year old women, So I really would.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 3: She looks she looks very fake, but I can see a sexuality to her, even though she looks ridiculously fake at times. Bezos never had a piece of ass like that in his life. Why make all that money and just be stuck with one woman he wanted to have fun. I'm not saying he didn't love his first wife, but he meets Laurence Anchez, who look like a million bucks fifteen years ago. Whatever they met ten years ago, I don't even know. But she just slayed him because of her beauty and a sexuality, and guys like him never had that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe so.
Speaker 1: No, and she's very not flirtatious, but sexual the even back when she was being a team mom. Her choice of clothing, just the way she carried herself. Again, not flirtatious, just sexual and I don't know a couple things from this wedding. Number one, Okay, so you make the decision you're going to have a wedding like that, and then if you make the decision to go, like you're Leonardo DiCaprio, you make the decision to go. Okay, you know there are going to be cameras everywhere if you make the decision to go. And so you're wearing ball caps and hiding your head and doing what is that so ridiculous?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know.
Speaker 3: I know Leo since he was very young. I'd have dinner with him before Titanic came out. He would come to my ex girlfriend's house and we go to the movies together. One time I asked him, you want to see a movie? And he goes, I can't do that anymore Because he got that famous. He never cared to hide his face. He was always a regular guy. I don't know what's happened to him now. Is the ball cap mean he's got he's getting plugs? If he is, who cares? That's that's not even a thing anymore. No one cares if he got a hair piece or a plugs anymore.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what he's doing. It looks ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought it was just hiding from the camera.
Speaker 3: Nothing about him he wears, he wears it everywhere, built ball But to go to a wedding with a suit and a ball cap ridiculous.
Speaker 4: But he was with a girlfriend he's dating for two years, since she's older than twenty five.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, he's breaking he's breaking pattern.
Speaker 1: But are you are you breaking news? Aja? Are you breaking hair loss news? On the part of Leo here.
Speaker 3: Look, I know people have worn ball caps for a while, but he's won this forever, so I can't say now he's getting his hair.
Speaker 2: But look, you're a very vain big time actor.
Speaker 3: Every single actor, whether you're a character actor or a movie star, they all get the hair piece, they all get work done. I can't stop seeing it now. Every time I look at a movie, I go, yeah, he got plugs this guy. It's so it's so accepted now. So one like I remember Dennis Miller would get mad at me because he goes Dennis Miller. The community would say, but you're gonna get plugs, and I go, I'm not getting plugs. He would say, you gotta get him you gotta stay in the game, like some people really think that way.
Speaker 2: You gotta get a full head of hair.
Speaker 3: All our leading men have that full head of hair, even though they look ridiculous at the time.
Speaker 1: And Jason doesn't. It doesn't do he goes against it.
Speaker 3: But Bruce Willis is bald, but he would put wigs on and no one even cared. Bruce wo did think Bruce Willis Is had no way for twenty five thirty years, but he always puts on two pays for different movies.
Speaker 2: Go look at the last twenty movies he did. Hare Piece.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm thinking of him bald in most of these movies.
Speaker 2: Ted Danson's got a big old wing on his head for years. Ted dances bold. So many of these guys are bold.
Speaker 1: I don't know why he bothered with them.
Speaker 2: I know, look at him, but it's fake. But who cares? You know you look good, your movie start? Do what you gotta do to say a movie start?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay? So why did Eva Longoria not show up? She's supposed to be Karen Sanchez's big, big buddy. That was That's like her Latina buddy, her famous Latina buddy. What's the deal? There.
Speaker 2: I was never really into maybe Longoria. I don't know. I mean, I know she's pretty, but not my type.
Speaker 3: But she's flaunting her body on Instagram like crazy bikinis. I don't know what happened. Maybe she had something to do. Some people are busy, Like you know, Katie Perry couldn't go because she's on tour, but her ex boyfriend went Orlando Bloom hitting on Sydney Sweeney And.
Speaker 1: Were they just boyfriend girlfriend? I thought they were married.
Speaker 2: They weren't married, Yeah, yeah, they were married.
Speaker 1: Yeah they were married, right, yeah, yea yeah, and he just and they just broke up literally and he's there in Venice. Actually I was looking at I was looking at his trophy case.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Kate Bosworth, a few, Penelope Cruise, Miranda Kerr.
Speaker 2: Katie Perry.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you if you had to out of that, out of those four, where you're going, where you're going first? Kate Bosworth, Penelope Cruise, Miranda Kurr and Katie Perry, you go Penelope Cruise. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Katy Perry's second because she's got a really nice body, but she's not Miranda carrs last. I don't see anything about Miranda Carr, So I guess I go Bosworth third, But yeah, give me Cruise all day.
Speaker 1: To taste the differences between. Well, I think Penelope Cruise is the prettiest of the four, I'll give you. I'll give you that. I think she's but I don't think.
Speaker 3: She's well in a Latina way, you know. I just the way she speaks that language. You know, it doesn't hurt to have a little Latino in you.
Speaker 1: I would go Kate Bosworth, but I see, you know, I would, you know my type. But my wife said to me, she goes you know. When uh my little sister was talking to uh my wife before she knew that we were we had begun dating. She told said, my brother always goes for plain looking girls, always goes her Plaine Jane is what she told by my wife before she knew we were daning.
Speaker 3: Jerry is not playing at all, and Kate Bosworth is. I'm looking at her face now, that's yeah. I could see you being with the Kate bos But for real, Katy Perry, when she was when she first hit, something happened to her.
Speaker 2: She just changed. She got very thin. I don't know what's wrong with her.
Speaker 3: But when she first came out, she was a real sexy little sex spot.
Speaker 2: But she's not.
Speaker 3: She's nuts too. I've seen a breakdown and cried numerous times. She's thought about suicide. You can't be with a woman like that.
Speaker 2: Nuts.
Speaker 1: Any opinion on these women arena, I'm not attracted to women.
Speaker 5: I'm just listening to you.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I wasn't accusing you of that. You can be you know you still know a beautiful woman as a woman.
Speaker 5: Absolutely yes, but she's not on the list. There my favorite.
Speaker 2: Who's on your list?
Speaker 1: She loves Angelina and she's like agent.
Speaker 4: Can't Yeah, I can't cheat on Angelina at also with my preferences, she.
Speaker 1: Cheats on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Angelina. Listen, she Angelina when she she doesn't know. So that's fine, right, Beautiful angel is beautiful?
Speaker 5: Yeah she is.
Speaker 4: But uh, you like absolutely amazing And I like red hair women. I think there is some charm behind it, some sexonists and magic. And I have to tell you what I am observing you while you're talking.
Speaker 5: I understand that every man has a picture of a perfect woman and that's what you care.
Speaker 4: But in case of Jeff Bassis, you see he has chosen twice, absolutely opposite.
Speaker 5: Women by the look.
Speaker 4: But because usually you really have your picture, I don't know it came from your mother or any other significant women, from your child, you know how your future women would look like. Somebody likes plaining models look tall, long legs.
Speaker 5: And other likes big books and assets. You know.
Speaker 3: So it's funny my mother, my mother had big chest, and I was always drawn to women with big chests.
Speaker 4: That's like, I think that's what your sexuality the way you were raised up, you know what, when you were first time introduced to the sexuality, because you don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a question. I have a question for you, because you could maybe parse this out for me. I was always sexual. When I was three years old, my sister was twenty and she told me a story that we were laying in that she was reading me a story and.
Speaker 2: Suddenly I got up.
Speaker 3: I rolled on top of her, held her face and kissed her on the lips. And she said, I had a direction at three years old. What does that mean, Arita?
Speaker 5: What that means? It means erection. Okay, usually it happens.
Speaker 2: A little bit later my sister. It was my sister start.
Speaker 5: To be curious, but you're an advanced character. A JA, Yeah, I would say, so you grab us. So that's why it's the first.
Speaker 4: It's very natural because that's when we start to see if our parents, you know, maybe a little bit late at six seven.
Speaker 5: If they have in a video to watch.
Speaker 4: When we start to observe our people kissing, we start to question, like three or four or where did you find me as a kid, because how did you make me? For example, my sister, she's fourth, she already thinks that the kids come from kisses. Kisses, it's a sign of love. So I think that started to question, you know.
Speaker 3: Sure, Mike, what was it like, Mike? Mike had two beautiful sisters? Uh, it must have been tough on you in high school.
Speaker 1: Which of my sisters wasn't beautiful?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm saying no, I had three.
Speaker 1: I had three sisters. You're forgetting Nancy, Lisa, Susan and Nancy.
Speaker 3: I forgot Nancy Lisa. Okay, what was that like for you? Because every guy who came over wanted to see your sisters.
Speaker 1: No. Look, the the benefits of what sucked was that I wasn't the oldest. If I was the oldest, it would have been great because my my sisters had you know, Nina Riggio and uh and uh, I'm trying to think of Ellie, Poppy, Amy La Pena, these beautiful, beautiful girls. But they were all a year or two older than me, so I could only get away with So I was only confident enough to to play so much with them. And then my younger sister's four years younger than me, and Nancy. Nancy's four years younger.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the one I forgot about, how because she's younger. Okay, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Nancy had some beautiful friends, but it was you know, there, I'm twenty, they're sixteen. I mean, you know, no way, so it was it wasn't the right age distribution. I would have liked to have been the oldest and to have had the opportunity to work that haram that my sisters had around the around the house. But I remember one day you were talking about redheads before Arena. This girl was the most beautiful redhead I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Arena unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And she comes over one day and she's and she spent her entire summer in a bikini. She never changed out of the she was just in a bikini, right, and she was, you know, in a Evan in a bikini and she uh. And she was dating Kevin Bradish at the time, and she uh. She said, Kevin's outclamming. Will you run me out to his out to his boat?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's man, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to do that. I probably did I do Maybe I did this on everything as a bit.
Speaker 2: You didn't say childhood, I remember, okay.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so I take her in my boat out to me and the entire time I'm not looking at the bay, I'm looking at her and she and she notices that I'm staring. She was particularly well and she looked great. And uh, she said, you like him? And I said, I said, yeah, no, I really like her. She said. She said, get me to the boat in five minutes, and I'll give you a quick look. And she gave me. She gave me a quick look for getting her out to his boat, and that yeah. Wow, you know, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was baby nineteen. I was working a landscaping job, put putting people's pools in.
Speaker 3: I was just running wheelbowls and dirty back and forth, and Mike was getting a pool put in his backyard at that point.
Speaker 2: So I'm on this job and I'm at Mike's house.
Speaker 3: You weren't home, but your sisters were out there sunning themselves with the fucking.
Speaker 1: Oh they reflectors, I mean.
Speaker 2: Bikinis with the reflectors. And I'm going on, how like, how could you handle this? But of course they're your sisters.
Speaker 3: I understand, but I remember that day was so hot and they're over there, sweat tripping down their shoulders with the reflectors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were knockouts. Where's Dan Original today? What happened?
Speaker 1: I don't you know? I bumped into her at a club in Manhattan in like nineteen ninety wow, and she's still looked amazing.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 1: You talk about girls that that are sexual and flirt and don't for she was both sexual and she loved to tease. Knew it, and that that point she knew. I was in love with her my entire life. And there you, uh, you see her in a club where you're now, you know, almost thirty years old, and uh and she played me that entire night in the cloud. She cost me a number of drinks at the time that I couldn't afford to buy that many drinks.
Speaker 2: But real quick, do you remember Stacy Pison?
Speaker 1: Remember the name Robin.
Speaker 3: We had Robin, but Stacy was two years younger, was an animal, gorgeous and she was. And years later, I'm a columnist for the News and a new nightclub bub when up downtown and I get this call from the Stacy pisonem like Stacy from West. I said, yeah, She goes, I want to invite you to my club. You know, because I had the column I was gonna write about a club.
Speaker 2: She goes, come on down, let's hang out. I go, wow, I'm gonna be with Stacey Pizon tonight. I get there.
Speaker 3: She still looked phenomenal. And then she goes, here's my partner. I thought business partner. It was a little lesbian. She's gay.
Speaker 1: Wow, good for her.
Speaker 2: I blew me away, blew me away. Wow. Anyhow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's funny is going to high school. When we went to high school, it was a time where nobody came out publicly. And so now there are certain people we won't do this here, but there's certain people we knew. Yeah, of course, but there are some surprises. That's that's a surprise that I would not have. I would not have picked. All right, we're forty minutes in and I met. I wanted to talk about Oprah and Tom Brady and Ivanka show. What's Ivanka doing there at the freaking wed.
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know if acas liked that herd a husband very much on the scene.
Speaker 4: I think they're kind of all became friends after he became the president.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Chris Jenner had the financial invitation to Kendle, Kylie and Chloe because Lauren Sanchez never met those three, but the mother said, well, I want them to go so they can meet some eligible men.
Speaker 2: I wanted to tell it, Well, did.
Speaker 1: She not know that no NBA players were going?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that many black NBA stars are there? So Montreal keeping home. Yeah, that's just so tacky to get invitations for your three daughters.
Speaker 1: And you know, but but so Ivanka is friends with Lauren? Is that? I don't I think is that Erina? Is that? Is that the deal?
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I don't know the gossips on that level, but I think like maybe she's representing the whole family because Trump definitely super.
Speaker 5: Busy to go to and Milani.
Speaker 4: Is not going as Yeah, I'm sure, Yeah, kind of given respect from the entire family, plusification in Italy Venus.
Speaker 2: I think her husband probably knows bezos more than Ivanka.
Speaker 1: You think you think uh, you think you think d j T got an invitation that way?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably. You always have to send it out even though you know you can't go.
Speaker 1: You can't go to think if he did, he would have given his regrets during a press conference. Yeah, no, he would. You know. Hey, I'm I'm I'm here at you know, wherever the hell he was in Amsterdam. Uh, you know, I was supposed to be in Venice at at a wedding this week, but I couldn't make it. I'm here with with you guys at Nata. Yes, I haven't been to Venus. I've been to Venice, so.
Speaker 4: I'm curious really how the local people live there because the only way you can get there is through the canal, And how how are you going to get there if everything is occupied? They probably were so much irritated.
Speaker 5: In his soul. Yeah, you know, and care about a bunch of celebrities.
Speaker 2: I think, No, it's all I know.
Speaker 3: I've been there twice and both times luckily it didn't rain, because when it rains there it's flooded, horribly horrible, but it's beautiful when you when you get when you go on the boat to get to Venice, you can't believe there's a city like that. It's just it's remarkable.
Speaker 1: It is. It is beautiful. It's like nothing you've ever seen before when you see it for the first time.
Speaker 4: And two out of twenty I was when rain was pouring so heavily that they couldn't even park the cars of the garage of the first floor because the water reached like flora almost so it was a disaster.
Speaker 3: It'll be gone. I think one hundred years from now there'll be no more Venice. You could just see it come in.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 4: They say the same about Poland's as a country. They say it will go under the water.
Speaker 1: They said the same thing about Florida. It's bunch of crab.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, if if Florida were going under or all the oceans are going to rise, no bank would ever give anybody a loan to buy a house on the water. They just think about it. Why would a bank give you a loan to get a mortgage.
Speaker 1: If an insurance company will give you an insurance plan, then the bank's not doesn't have any risks. So I don't know that that's the theory. I think the bigger thing is it's just the data. When you dig deep into the data, it's just not there supporting any of the theories. I mean, look at everything they said was going to happen at the going backward that, you know, the point it was supposed to happen, and none of it's happened. And the earth is colder today than it was at a bunch of different points during during history. And so it was one hundred and four degrees in New York two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that's freaking possible.
Speaker 6: But anyway, let's move on, because you know, we're forty five minutes in and we haven't gotten to our second story.
Speaker 1: Well, this one is relationships, too, and relationships in a really freaking scary, dark, disgusting way. And so there's a story out of Arizona about a group of fifth grade girls, fifth grade girls that plotted the murder of a fifth grade boy who had dated whatever that is at age ten or eleven, whatever you are, in fifth grade and had I guess a messy breakup with one of the girls. Now. Thankfully, another kid overheard them talking about their plan and said something to a teacher, and the entire thing blew up, got exposed and actually expelled kids and kids had to go to different move to different schools and everything. But you know, I'm sitting there when I read this, and I'm thinking about what memories do you have from fifth grade? Like, how did our brains work in fifth grade?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I have two very specific ones that you know. One it was fifth grade for me, Miss Sentelic. I was ten years old, and it was half the year spent watching the damn Watergate.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: They would roll the stupid TV into the class every day, the av squad and plug it in and then we'd all be bored to death for three hours watching stupid Watergate hearings. And then a boy by the name of Robert Evers. I don't know if that name rings a bell at all. Agent he drowned in the Great South Bay while swimming with Danny Trott. I don't know if you remember Danny Daniel.
Speaker 2: I remember Danny Trot's name, Yeah, I remember him.
Speaker 1: Danny Troutt was never the same. I mean they went out that day together and the other kid, Robert Evers drowned died that day, and it was my first experience with death. He was in our class. I wasn't super friendly with him, but your fifth grade you're friends with everyone in the class. And I remember hearing you know, the news for the first time and it being such an unbelievable jolt because at that age I hadn't even lost a grandparent yet. I mean, it was and you know, most of the TV shows we watched that, you know, Happy Days and Brady Bund. People aren't dying on Happy Days and Brady Bunch, and so it was unbelievably shocking. But fast forward, I guess fifty years and fifth graders plotting murders. This is suburban Arizona's suburban Phoenix, freaking crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know what kind of girls these are.
Speaker 3: I I lost grandparents from two years old on, so I'm used to death. But the worst thing that I remember happening, aside from Gary Swanson dying in our senior year with that car accident. But during the basketball game, it was halftime, but downstairs, Coach Smith is talking to us, and then he suddenly says that.
Speaker 2: The two veteran check brothers drowned. Did a great South Bay.
Speaker 3: Why would you tell kids in halftime during the game that these two kids we all knew drowned that died. That was the fact that was a real shock for us. But fifth graders, there's.
Speaker 2: Not an evil bull in your body yet. What's going on with kids today?
Speaker 5: You know what's sad at all?
Speaker 4: And you just love Arizona so much, actually so equal to the way I love Florida. I think it's a very powerful land when I go there, and I feel the power of the ground at all in general. But I have to tell you what's said when people are seeing a homicide or suicide as a solution, as an accident out of the situation, any kind of let's say, have a conflict with somebody whatever. It could be a friend, your employee, your business partner. You think I'll talk to him, or I'll call the lawyer, or I don't know, I'll bid him out or whatever. You think about an action, but you don't think, Okay, why don't I kill him or.
Speaker 5: Why you know?
Speaker 4: So it should be a proper way of thinking when you see homicide or suicide as an option that I think you should be sick. Unfortunately, mentally sick. And when it's a group of young kids, when they see probably maybe they're watching TV, that everything is possible nowadays, unfixable and this is the way to fix it. Because we are talking now about first signs of jealousy or the competition.
Speaker 5: Maybe that girl got jealous. What was the idea of the breakup? How when did they start dating? When they were three years old or so?
Speaker 4: I have no idea, but this is a very sad that young generation, or even if.
Speaker 5: They would have been adults, that.
Speaker 4: They consider killing somebody as an option as a way out of any kind of challenge in city. It means they will carry it through life because probably now they were overheard.
Speaker 5: Their plan was overheard by the boys.
Speaker 4: But if you think about it, it wasn't interrupted, it wasn't punished. They were not put on the plates enough, or they were parents were not restricted. You know that they understood, okay, you don't use that plan anymore in your life.
Speaker 5: Never So it was kind of, oh, okay, you don't do that, you know.
Speaker 4: And now it's a gossip surround it, maybe a couple of news, but everybody will forget about it.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's TikTok and social media.
Speaker 3: This is you know, there's a thing recently where these kids are holding their breath as long as they can and some kids have died because of this, which is, how do you just not take a fucking breath. When we were kids, there was a game where people are uh, you know, keep breathing heavily and spin around a bunch of times and they quote unquote fate.
Speaker 2: That was a game we played. I didn't play it by neighbors, did. I thought it was horrifying. But I think it's TikTok.
Speaker 3: This generation, these kids see many things that they should not be subjected to yet and it's their brains up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Do you guys, you guys remember the story of the school shooter in Michigan where well this is the one where they actually put the parents away. So not only not only did he is is uh, he was a minor, so h he's whatever they can do to him as a minor they charged him with and he's put away, But they put both of the parents away for uh, you know, the mother's handling of text messages and her telling the son to ignore certain things, and the father having bought a gun but giving the kid access to the gun. So I think that's where this stuff has to go, is to where the parents, because for parents to start actually using the technology now in the phones, they're giving these kids to limit their number of hours, to restrict sites they can go to, and all of these parental controls that you have. You know, we all it's it's the first generation iPhone came out in two thousand and seven. It's the it's the folks who were who had kids that were you know, became teens in the twenty tens. Uh, you know, we're the litmus test for this, and they all failed miserably. These kids got exposed to all kinds of craziness. They got they got cast out, became loaners, and and and either suicidal or some homicidal. I mean, just you got to do stuff to try and reverse this trend. I know, states are coming out with laws about phones in school and and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Locker's phone up every day. I actually don't it is great.
Speaker 3: But when Rotzi was involved when there was a school shooter at her school, and she texted me while I was on the Adam Carolla show, Daddy, there's a shooter.
Speaker 2: I'm under the desk. It's your hearts. You can't believe what your heart does at that moment. You can't go to the school.
Speaker 3: I got off the air and for that purpose alone. I want the kids to have a phone in school. But now he has to lock his phone up in a bag when he gets to school and he gets at.
Speaker 2: The end of the day.
Speaker 3: I got used to liking to be able to text that something or I'm not gonna be home when you get back, you know, the keys of it whatever.
Speaker 1: That fucked.
Speaker 3: But when I was a kid, my father had a gun in his top drawer and the bullets were there too, but not in the gun. He just told me, don't ever touch that, and I never And I looked at his top drawer constantly.
Speaker 2: He had so many cool things in there. I never touched his gun.
Speaker 3: So's it's also the way your parent did, the way who brings you up, how much you respect your parents, that don't want to disappoint them or maybe even scared of them. That these kids just don't feel that way with the parent.
Speaker 2: Thing they've gotten.
Speaker 1: Area any other thoughts, you know, it's.
Speaker 5: Interesting you touch TikTok.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I was watching It's Going to be a kind of how kids reflect on fire on challenges like that.
Speaker 5: They have a little TikTok video.
Speaker 4: The way kid who is living now in Spain from Ukraine, how they react.
Speaker 2: In the city.
Speaker 4: They are so scared, they're so shaking and trembling and they are crying when they have fireworks.
Speaker 5: So I think when you're a.
Speaker 4: Child, you're overly sensitive and the surrounding and everything.
Speaker 5: What happens school are the kids family?
Speaker 4: You know, war conditioned in your country hopefully in all other countries is peace.
Speaker 5: It affects you very much.
Speaker 4: And I think since you had at least one episode like this, it would last with you forever. And aj let's say it means you're father's figure was very respectful for you because usually kids are very intrigued and curious about everything what is forbidden.
Speaker 5: So probably you were scared of the father. You know, you're not doing that. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: Where those girls came from, but definitely they are doing something. We don't know how it's going to influence the cycle of the guy. Would he choose a woman as a partner in future because he will think maybe that girls are crazy, you know, like we don't know how he will deal, would he will would ever get married because maybe he would be scared of intimacy and close friendship and bid himself or express his opinion. Because it's a lot of things hidden inside that episode.
Speaker 5: So I think when.
Speaker 4: You raise up a child, it's a huge, endless, never ever ending job.
Speaker 5: You can't protect and you can't control everything.
Speaker 4: What's happening around in the zoo, in the school, in the kindergarten.
Speaker 5: You know, So I don't know. I'm sorry that what happened.
Speaker 2: I think that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Well, and certain things are glamorized, you know, if you're if you're a teenage kid in school right now, My guess is over half of the kids of that age and schools around the country right now think Luigi Mangoni is a hero, right.
Speaker 2: Think he's adorable, You think so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Look if if if if the narrative I'm Brian Coberger were that these four students were that they had that he knew them, and they had treated him awfully and they were promiscuous, or what if there was a narrative that painted them in a negative light. There would be a cross section of the country seeing him as a hero and today, you know, got announced that that he took a plea deal. They offered him a plea deal, which I I know why they did, but I got excited when Idaho announced that. You know, one of the means that they have there for UH, for implementing the death penalty is a firing squad. They do, and that would have been that would have been somebody. I think it would have done a lot of good. Actually this country just see that guy die by firing squad. Maybe that makes me just awful, but but you know, when you when you commit a senseless murder like that, afore and I'm hoping at least that with a plea deal with him comes him telling us why, like why why did you? Why did you do this?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Did you come in contact with them at some point? And there be? But but are these these teenagers are seeing all of this stuff from from Mangoni being the hero to what happens on college campuses to UH to Jews to this crazy UH guy that did this concert in the UK. What the heck is his name?
Speaker 2: I never heard of that group. I don't know the guy.
Speaker 3: I never heard of the group. But the chanting about the IDF and ship. Yeah, that was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: He's changed death to the IDF death, and and thousands and thousands of fans are going are going crazy cheering about it. I mean, the world has just become so fucked up place.
Speaker 3: Could you I never I mean, I don't know if this happened in Ukraine or Europe whenever you were living in Europe, but I never knew there was so much anti Senitism that kids at Ivy League schools are just so against Jews, and not even that but pro Palestinian.
Speaker 2: I think it's just that they found a group to belong to.
Speaker 3: I don't think many of them have real feelings about Israel and Gaza.
Speaker 2: I think they just want to belong to a group.
Speaker 4: Aja, we don't have such a variety of nationalities in Ukraine. It's like to go to Italy. You can see some foreigners there, but most of them are Italian people. The same here we kind of like pro are not a part of Europinian Union, but we are kind of pro EU opinion country and we have most of us are Ukrainians.
Speaker 5: And I have to tell you we have.
Speaker 4: A very powerful place for Jews, which is human, but they are different type of Jews, and for example, I was I knew only Ashkenazi. I never knew this far a d part of Jews. I don't know if like who's stricter, I don't know who's more traditional.
Speaker 5: I don't know the details. They know each other better.
Speaker 4: But I knew one type, even visually, the only one type of Jewish people, which are like clear eyes, you know, gray eyes, bluish eyes and so on. So here you can see a variety of people from Israel. They are probably more traditional, more religious, more strict you know, to their family tradition, to the prayer and so on. So in the United States, I've seen so many things that I never met before. Even I was a traveler all my life. To see Jews, I had to go to Israel. But we have a lot of Ukrainian Jews, but they're not really people who are like keeping Shabbat or eating strict, eating Kosher and so on.
Speaker 5: So you're kind of it was difficult to understand.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh you're Jewish. Really are by the mother, by the father, by the grand a little bit, you know, like like in France, we had a Jewish cartier Arndissment, so people knew that. Probably people who are living there are they are Moroccan Jews or you know, like Israeli. But most of them, it's like French and French the same here in Ukraine. But about Palestinian, I had just one Palestinian kind of friend.
Speaker 5: He was dating Ukrainian girlfriend. But I never we never talked about tradition.
Speaker 4: Women can in France from France, so the conflict was out of there.
Speaker 5: So it wasn't the time. It was five years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've we've been pretty heavy this episode, so I think maybe we'll end things lightening it up a little bit. I saw this story and couldn't resist because I love to piss your husband off once in every episode. And so the fact that the fact, no, it's not not sharks, although I did watch a shark documentary last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, interesting, Yeah to crazy, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Just grab the fin of a great white and go for a swim man. You know, pretty girl too. Yeah, we'll talk about that one next next, next time around. But the fact that this happened on Staten Island really cracked me up. But a Staten Island man found himself in a wild confrontation when a feisty Turkey chased around his driveway in a bird brain showdown caught on camera. No cologne. This guy is this guy's name. He just stepped out of his house and was headed to work for the days. I was walking out of his front door onto his driveway to get into his car when this freaking emu from hell. It wasn't an emu, it was a freaking turkey or winged menace, as the article I'm looking at says, swooped in from behind and aggressively flapped after him all the way to his car. Oh shit, A frenzied Colonnees could be heard saying in the chaotic home surveillance footage, the uh this, I mean, this bird was in full on freaking attack mode. The guy thought at one point he'd avoided him and and you hear him go. Thank god, he opens his door and the freaking turkey literally comes from underneath to attack him right at his at his door as he opened his his door, so he could barely barely get the door the door closed and first. So I'm just sitting there looking at this going a turkey in Staten Island and attacking turkey. But here's what happened, though, is they later found eleven eggs.
Speaker 2: Near where.
Speaker 1: The bird came out for the turkey came out from to attack the guy.
Speaker 2: Right right, that'll do it. Yeah, I don't fuck with bears, any animal.
Speaker 3: Don't mess with any animal if they got babies nearby, Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I never knew there were turkeys. Rita.
Speaker 3: You'll never go to Staten Island. Believe you're not missing anything. But I had a girlfriend there, and it's a lot of Italians, mostly Italians. It's a very it's you got to take a bridge from Brooklyn. It's an awful place. I never knew there were turkey is It's awful.
Speaker 2: It's not I was so awful. It's just so boring and awful.
Speaker 3: Like we all moved from the cities to Long Island, but some people went from the cities to stat Island, and I get I guarantee they repredded it.
Speaker 1: Staten Island gets a horrible haul of rap because the if you're trying to get to the arizontal bridge, you're trying to get to Brooklyn, you go over this thing that looks like it's going to fall any minute called the Gobels the Gobels Bridge, which has to be five hundred and seventy five years old, and then you drive on this thing called the four forty Expressway that it seems like for thirty miles goes along a landfill and all you smell is shit the entire So every single person, if you don't live in Staten Island, you're only the only reference point is the twenty thirty whatever it is miles of shit driving you do a long landfill before you get to the Arizona, after you've crossed the five hundred and seventy five year old bridge, and the other way, if you're going to New Jersey there's the Bayone Bridge, which is which is another seven hundred twenty seven year old bridge which just takes you from one horrible place to another to Bayonne, New Jersey from State NA. So poor Staaten Island. Yeah, and now to have attack attack turkeys there, and I never knew that.
Speaker 2: That's just I never knew the turkeys as that island.
Speaker 3: But you know, I one time, a remember you've you've seen we grew up on the water, so we've seen many swans on Long Island, but they get vicious. Swans don't mess with swans that big. And one time, one landed on our driveway during a basketball game, just fell out of the sky and it was pissed off and it was hurt and we have to call uh, I don't know, animal control to get rid of it, because it was just it was coming after us.
Speaker 2: It was runny after us, like, don't fuck with big birds. That's scary.
Speaker 1: You're in No h No stories of Ukrainian depth birds from your youth, nothing, I have.
Speaker 5: Those stories, but I know that you I said the only one thing. I think it's all about mother's instincts.
Speaker 4: I think that when you have to protect your kids, you don't care what you are. You can t bear, you can be you know, mommy beer, that's what you become. I don't know what mother's instinct is fully because I never became a mother, but I guess it's like out of limits.
Speaker 5: You know, size the limits and you'll do whatever.
Speaker 4: So I think, especially when you're animal and you have it fully in yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the animal kingdom, it's all mother.
Speaker 3: You know, Mama bears they don't really want to fuck with humans, but if they're children in nearby and their cobs or whatever you want to call it, it's it's deadly.
Speaker 1: Well have. Have either of you ever heard of a castawery.
Speaker 2: I've heard the word, but like they're like big birds.
Speaker 1: They're they're there, they look like EMUs or EMUs, but they're in Australia and uh. This week, a mother and son narrowly escaped an encounter with two hungry castawerries. One of the and no, no, but this is true. Cassowaria is one of the only bird species on the planet with a track record of killing humans. This bread of bird has taken out people in Australia. The mother said, thankfully they were able to get inside their home to safety. But this paper in Australia says it's important reminder to not interfere with wildlife. The cassowaries are capable of inflicting serious damage to humans by delivering powerful kicks with their large, sharp clawed feet.
Speaker 2: They have a boat on their head too. They have something on their head that will knock you out.
Speaker 1: They're badasses. With this paper. They're most active at twilight and they have a claw that rivals Freddy.
Speaker 2: Krueger's Oh God.
Speaker 1: And they're one of the few bird species that have been known to kill humans. So if you Australia's got some fun time.
Speaker 2: You could die so many ways in Australia would.
Speaker 1: Just walking across the street.
Speaker 3: How about the fact that I heard this I settled on the show years ago. The uh they're drop bears. Koala bears will fall down from a tree on top of people and injure them even though they look so lovable. But the bigger koala bears and apparently maybe I'm getting this wrong, but apparently they have STDs.
Speaker 2: And if they but.
Speaker 1: No, come on, dude, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: STD birds in Australia, I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Wait, so the koala bear falls on.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, look at it.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's wait, it's janitals are exposed as it's falling on you. This is what you're saying. You get a koala STD if.
Speaker 2: They look they got chlamydia.
Speaker 3: It says in Australia, some of the birds have some of the bears have chlamydia. So you gotta be careful to fall on you and scratch you. You might get an st D. But that's just the sharks.
Speaker 2: Uh. You know kangaroos.
Speaker 3: You see how jack kangaroos get the muscles on kangaroos you can't fight them.
Speaker 2: No, that's very scary. Animals infected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see nine of them are infected.
Speaker 2: There you go, get herpies in the eye.
Speaker 1: So what was like the just female koalas are just whores. I mean they're just going around banging every freaking bear inside.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they get them, but they have STDs, so definitely clear. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, folks will have to look into this before the next episode. It requires some item research careful, some some deep deep research careful. Alrighty guys, fun hanging. Thanks for a great afternoon together. We'll talk back at you folks again next week. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Everybody, take care.