Speaker 1: It's a birthday. Boy.
Speaker 2: Whose birthday is it?
Speaker 1: Delbert? Delbert McClinton. Oh, giving it up for your love. He's eighty four, Delbert, Happy birthday, nol.
Speaker 2: Haveathay, I love you. He good, he good. That's for sure.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: The election is tomorrow. Nobody needs to tell you that. Most of people listening to me now I think are early voters. Everybody I know is like, oh, yeah, I voted aud.
Speaker 1: It felt so good to get that out of the way on Friday and not have to worry about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah at all. Okay. Amendment one, just to let you know, it's to ratify we already have a law that prevents people that are non citizens from voting. Okay, So if you vote yes for Amendment one, it just it basically ratifies a law we already have. I guess it would solidify that no one can ever change that in the state of Kentucky. I guess make it very difficult. Amendment two, I'm voting yet I voted just for that.
Speaker 1: I voted yes.
Speaker 2: It's an oportune. We need to spend some of our tax dollars in schools that actually work.
Speaker 1: Despite what you're hearing, tax money is not going away from public schools.
Speaker 2: No, not at zero.
Speaker 1: Public schools that are bad and don't get better may fail.
Speaker 2: Zero dollars taken from public schools. Forty percent of the Kentucky overall budget goes to schools, and no one wants to change that at all. Mm hm, you want to keep the system going. Oh okay, So those are a pair of yes this from us. Yeah, that's that's exactly right. So Amendment one and Amendment two, and then you have your separate ones like I have Jackie's Saint Matthew City Council. You know, vote for there's ten names on the list, vote for eight, and then move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a couple of those there, all Republicans in Oldham County. There was pretty easy.
Speaker 2: And there was one judge one that I voted for. Okay, okay, all right, so the election cards. Football is in the news, and I hear my favorite sound, which is pictures taken of me. Oh no, it's just your.
Speaker 1: It's time for your spongebath, mister ven Eddie. I'm here for a ton selectomy.
Speaker 2: I want to say, nobody does that joke anymore, But I'm not stupid enough to know that that was right. Probably not exactly inappropriate people out there.
Speaker 1: So these are the gossip headlines. Usually pretty good on a Monday, because a lot happens over the weekend. You tell me if we're clicking on the headline or skipping it, sure headline. Mariah Carey marvels at her new Madame Tussau's wax figure.
Speaker 2: Click on it. She fascinates me. I I don't know whether to like her or not, So click on and find out what the hell is she talking about.
Speaker 1: So she there's a new Mariah Carey wax figure in New York City at Madame Tussau's The All I Want for Christmas as you singer took to Insta to thank the museum for honoring her and posted a photo of herself sitting next to the wax likeness of her. I'm not sure which is which I see the picture. Included in her post is a short video of Mariah and her kids marveling over how much the wax figure resembles her. Really, the exhibit is open and visitors can see wax Mariah.
Speaker 2: Now, mostly it's creepy. I mean that's yeah. Most of the time it's just like, oh, it's creeping me out. That that's me in Wax, and why does it have to be Wax? I find that weird. Mariah she she fascinates me because she broke onto the scene in the late eighties and her thing was that she had octaves that no one else had. She even showed it off and sometimes it's irritating. And she married the very rich record executive persons Tommy whatever, and we're like, well, she's a smart singer, that's for sure, Tommy Mottola, marry the person in charge of the record's good good idea.
Speaker 1: By the way, is Wax Mariah a band name? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I will agree with that. And then did she she have babies with the crazy dude that has ten babies?
Speaker 1: No? Nick Canna?
Speaker 2: Nick Can?
Speaker 1: I think maybe? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so but then we heard rumors years ago that she would not go to the hotel unless there was a red carpet and candles that led on either side of the red candle, so she would do circles around the hotel in her limousine until they got it ready. I don't know that to be true, but that was when the divas were trying to out diva each other. I don't know if that is.
Speaker 1: True or not, but she was a little more harmless than the East Coast West Coast rapper thing.
Speaker 2: And she took ownership of Christmas music at some point, and she owns that deal now, I mean, because everyone is playing her music. She did an album I don't know, twenty years ago when people just still now consider it the when we grew up with Frank Sinatra and who who am I missing? The Christmas album Johnny Mathis Johnny Mathis Christmas albums.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: She kind of took over in the in the in the nineteen nineties and have never let go of Christmas music. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Headline The latest Paddington the Bear film honors Queen Elizabeth skip it.
Speaker 2: I could care less. I don't know Patty and the Bear Pennington the Bear. I didn't read that when I was a kid. I didn't read that to my kids, so I don't know. Is that the one with the little rain jacket?
Speaker 1: I think so? Yeah, the rain jacket and a hat slicker? I think they call it in the hats right, yep, got a rain hat and whatever you slicker? Speaking of padding, headline, New Jersey woman votes in her bra after being told to take off Trump shirt and hat.
Speaker 2: Uh, we're living in the dumbest time. Yeah, the history of the world. Uh, just go vote. Don't wear gear, it's so serious, it's sports. Yeah, click on it, Click on it.
Speaker 1: There's a rule when voting that you cannot campaign for a candidate. An unknown woman enjoy Z wore a Maga hat and Trump shirt to vote, but she was informed those items would have to be removed before she could enter the polling place. So the white haired, elderly woman, Oh boy, took off the hat and shirt. She ain't scared, flip the bird to pole workers and voted in her bra.
Speaker 2: You flipping off pole workers. Come on, I get it. You're a tough old broad and you're gonna do what you wanna do, and they're gonna vote in your bra. You the poll workers have nothing to do with the federal law.
Speaker 1: Another woman in Jersey was as to remove her handmade's tail costume assembly used to protest reproductive rights or encourage Yeah, exactly right, boy.
Speaker 2: But again, just go vote.
Speaker 1: Headline Jason Kelsey smashes the phone of a guy who called Travis Kelsey a homophobic.
Speaker 2: Slur f word for gay people. Yes, I heard it. I watched the video about ten times.
Speaker 1: That is not good for your health.
Speaker 2: Click on it, by the way, yeah, click on it and we'll talk about it after.
Speaker 1: It's like heckling hockey players good luck. They have blades and sticks.
Speaker 2: And smash you into a little greasy pulp.
Speaker 1: Jason was caught on camera Saturday smashing the phone of a Penn State student who hurled a homophobic slur at his brother Travis for dating Taylor's Swift. The incident took place at Penn State's campus, where Jason was visiting for college game day. When the student taunts it, how does it feel that your brother is a blank for data Taylor? Jason turned around, grabbed the phone, and slammed it to the ground. The student continued to provoke Jason, who responded with what the blank now by pushing the former Eagle as he picked up the phone and walked away. Despite the intense exchange, campus police confirmed they haven't received a report on the incident. Known to be a supportive brother, Jason has previously expressed joy for Travis and Swift's relationship.
Speaker 2: Do you think that the person with the with the with the phone is going to want to admit he used the effort because then at that point he'll be over. If you're a Penn State student, you're done.
Speaker 1: I'll bet you that that that phone shows up on eBay.
Speaker 2: Who knows. But again he pushed, He pushed him while he was down, and Kelsey got up and said, do you want to find out? Do you really want to find out? And the guy backed up a little bit, like, yeah, you're not ready.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm happy that they haven't been in the news that much. But do you think that Taylor and Travis are still hunky door?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, they're fine, they are okay, Yeah, I saw pictures the other day. Oh remember the stupid contract that was leaked. Yeah, they were gonna break up September twenty eighth. It was the day that came and went because it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Maybe after election day because she doesn't want to sit with Brittany because voting for different people. So maybe after election day.
Speaker 2: He's gonna retire after this year. His head's not in it this year now it's not and he's so he's gonna retire after this year. And his brother and him, there's a possibility because they're a year apart from retiring. Could they go into the Hall of Fame together, and the NFL is not stupid, They'll beat So in five years that's the number, right, only for five years and you get in the Hall of Fame. So five years from now, they're married, they get a little toddler, and Taylor Swift is still whatever who she is rolling stones of pop music. Can you imagine the NFL. The Kelsey brothers are going in together and Taylor Swift's gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Jason would have to wait because Jason will be first ballot.
Speaker 2: Correct? Is he that good to be first ballot? Because he's an offensive lineman? They don't put offensive linemen in every every year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, problem probably so. He's been regarded as, if not the best, one of the best yea ever all time. Headline James Vanderbeek is fighting colorectal cancer.
Speaker 2: Uh click on it, Oh boy, that's the guy from Varsity Blues.
Speaker 1: Dawson's Creek. Varsity Blues YEP, known for his role in Dawson's Creek, diagnosed with colorectal cancer, currently receiving treatment. Despite the diagnosis, he told people he's optimistic and feeling good. As part of his efforts to raise awareness Vanderbeek will join other stars in The Real Fulamanzi, a two hour special to air in Fox next month where male celebrities stripped down to raise awareness for prostate, testicular, and colorectal cancer testing and research.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did diad giveaway for colon cancer's large foreheads? So that's him.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you're okay. I've had two colonaskapies. You're going for me on that one.
Speaker 2: Have you seen vank Forehead?
Speaker 1: It's a drive in movie theater boy, vander Forehead, Vanderhead, vander be vander Forehead, Vadowhead. Who are like a five or six head? Who are you dating? Vander Forehead?
Speaker 2: He was like a sex symbol for like ten years. Was like what I don't always doing? Now? Pray for him? And again that is one. If you find early enough, you can survive.
Speaker 1: We've I've had two. I'm gonna have my third here the next six months or so.
Speaker 2: I need to get it done. I've done the poop in the box thing three times.
Speaker 1: This is you. Literally, you just go to the bathroom the night before I know I need to do it. The next morning, you roll over on your side. The next thing, you wake up Thirty minutes later, Becky and I were at Wild Eggs having breakfast in a bloody Mary David.
Speaker 2: I'm a person that ignored two heart attacks.
Speaker 1: Let me warm up to this one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're right, give me a break here. I'm an idiot. It's gas.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling people, you do not feel a thing. There is no pain.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It is the easiest thing you'll ever do.
Speaker 2: I'd even enjoy it.
Speaker 1: You might change teams afterwards. Headline, Tom Holland explains why he sometimes google's girlfriend z In Dae.
Speaker 2: Y'all, oh, click on it.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 2: Somebody's honest. Yeah, for once.
Speaker 1: It's probably not crazy if a celeb googles themselves every once in a while. Well, Tom Holland has revealed in a recent episode of the On the Menu pod podcast, Yeah What's podcast?
Speaker 2: Podcast? Podcast is a radio show with less revenue SETI.
Speaker 1: Occasionally googles his girlfriend zan Dai. Yeah, but it's all for a good reason. Quote. I'm not on social media and I delete it when I'm not using it, so sometimes like it's more of a bit of an anxiety thing. But I'll check to see if everything's good and make sure we're all cool. Yeah, So I just give her a little Google and look through the news, and I'm like, she's good. They met while working on Spider Man Homecoming and have been dating since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: So they're not dating.
Speaker 1: They are dating still?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh is it? Why is he checking on her?
Speaker 1: I don't know to see if they're're okay? Why don't you just ask her? She is?
Speaker 2: They're both really good actors and I got to tell you that the future of Hollywood and she she was just in Dune acting with the other top actor in the planet right now, which is the guy that's going to play Bob Dylan.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't think of his name. How crap, that's not his name.
Speaker 2: So I be jealous too, acting that dude for two movies.
Speaker 1: But you have to google to see if TMZ knows you're broken up? Wouldn't you know it?
Speaker 2: Right? What a great life in La? Living the life in La?
Speaker 1: No, thank you, no way, Martha headline, Martha Stewart says Ryan Reynolds isn't funny in real life? Reynolds responds, and Hugh Jackman gets the last lamp.
Speaker 2: Uh, click on it. This is unfair criticism and I have no idea how Martha Stewart has broken her way into street cred and somehow continue used to keep herself in the news. But she continues to keep herself in the news.
Speaker 1: She does, what the hell hanging out with Snoop? Yeah, little insider trading here and there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Despite what the entire world seems to think, Martha Stewart says, next door neighbor Ryan Reynolds isn't that funny. During a recent appearance on Built Rewards November rent free game show, EH, Martha was asked which celebrities she thought Built members named as the most fun to hang with. Finding out Reynolds was the second celeb named after Snoop Dogg, she disagreed, He's not so funny in real life, He's very serious. She clarified that Reynolds is a good actor. He can act funny, but he isn't funny. Ryan responded on x He replied, I disagree with her, but I tried that once. The woman is unexpectedly spry. She really closed the gap after a mile or so. So who got the last laugh? Hugh Jackman, who backed Stewart, commenting on Ryan's tweet with finally somebody said it.
Speaker 2: There is a monologue where he they're two best friends, Ryan Reynolds and James Vanderbeek, No, they got you just said the wolverine. Wolverine Hugh Jackman, Hugh Jackman, they're best friends. There's a monologue in the middle of this latest movie where he yells at him, where he just calls him a moron and you're not that funny and everything you think everything is a joke and you're a moron and no one takes you seriously. It's like, it's such a like is he really kind of saying this? From like the from It's so mean? And then they have a huge fight afterwards. But you got the monologue I think takes people back and like is Hugh Jackman speaking? Is she Jackman here?
Speaker 1: Or Hugh Jackman goes with this childhood sweetheart for a long time and then they got divorced. I was sad. Headline Last one La Lost aar Alan Rakins passes.
Speaker 2: He is the He looks like Steven Miller, the advisor for Trump. Do you know, Oh yeah, yeah, he looks like that guy. Click on it.
Speaker 1: He starred in the eighties drama La Law for eight seasons, and the nineties sitcom Dharma and Greg. For five he passed away. Ratkins played obnoxious lawyer Douglas Brackman Junior and the Legal Drama and went on to do a complete one to eighty playing Dharma's hippie father in that sitcom. He was eighty two years old.
Speaker 2: Good for him, obviously, could do more than just being a goof. All right, so God rest his soul for sure. Is that it last one?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Headline Allen Electric.
Speaker 2: Electric sixty three six. Help is the phone number? Are you tired of losing your electricity every time the wind blows? Come on, dude, Let's get a generak generator and they help you finance it. Also. Matter of fact, I will tell you this is how quickly they work. So my mother called out Electric and then called me and said, hey, I called Alan Electric, got to get this thing done. I said, okay, Wait a couple of minutes called over there and said, hey, my mom called just by the way, and they were like, yeah, we already got got people over there. There's people all there. It was like an hour. They were right down the street and they were like, we're coming over now. Is that okay? It's like, yeah, I can't promise you that the kind of service every single time. But they are dedicated residential electricians. That's why they can get to your house pretty quickly. They're on your schedule, not there. So out Electric six three six help whatever you need, ceiling fans, checking the whole systems, whatever it is with out Electric. But the generack generators will power your entire home and it's runoff natural gas, so it's very affordable. If you hear the number, you go, huh. I think we can do that and you'll never be without power again for your entire home. I love it. Generak generators available at Allen Electrical six y three six Help is the phone number?
Speaker 1: Back?
Speaker 2: After this on news radio eight forty whs. All right, I'm on my own again. You is?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Is? Damn it? Really? In the years on a Monday t it'll be back tomorrow and then we'll be off again on Wednesday. He's turning it. He's finishing up some campaigning for his wife. It'll all well, it'll.
Speaker 1: Technically it'll all be over tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so funny, give me a song here, I got this.
Speaker 1: These were all top twenty hits back in the day. Tell me what year the suckers try it. Let's start out with Little Kiky D Band, right, Hell, I got the music in me, I got the music in me. I got the music in me. That's a tough bassline.
Speaker 2: There sounds early eighties? Does it sound seventies? Is a slight slight seventies, but it sounds early eighties. Eighty three, eighty two, eighty one.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, all right, yeah, okay, I'm not gonna tell you. I know right, it's not how this works. Yeah, Kiki D this next one, And I'm not going to apologize because it's your favorite band and I had to pull this out for you. This will probably change your mind a little bit. It's Bad Company, Tony, Oh damn you. It's nineteen seventies, seventy nine. Ugh, I hated playing this damn song. All bad Company got at my nerves. Not even one song rock and roll fantasy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I did it when I was a kid. Yeah, and then when you played it four million times, and then I used to make fun of the song. Or that's Bad Company from Bad Company from the album Bad.
Speaker 1: Company, Talk Talk did that. That was an eighties band song album and band come you know you like it. You're dancing.
Speaker 2: I hate this song.
Speaker 1: No you don't.
Speaker 2: No, I shut up.
Speaker 1: You're bopping.
Speaker 2: That's why the kids kiss me petting the cats? You really like the cats? No, I don't.
Speaker 1: All right, seventy something obviously, okay, moving on from Bad Company? Isn't moving on one of their songs too, isn't it? Tom Soyah it's Billy Swan, I can help. Oh boy, just throwing a wrench at your monkey. Yeah, popcorn, anybody, popcorn? Popcorn? I can help.
Speaker 2: Seventy six. Now it's getting lower. Now I'm getting lower. Seventy five.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it was sure do you good? Let me do you good? Is that what he's saying for DJs?
Speaker 2: That I played this song over and over again.
Speaker 1: Fortunately I was not an oldie when I was doing it. I didn't have to play this one. Oh yeah, okay, Billy, it was a newie. We lost this guy a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Gordon Lightfoot, care Free Highway. Gordon Lightfoot. That's early seventies. No, that's seventy two, seventy three. Now that's seventy seventy three.
Speaker 1: Now here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh, it doesn't have that folksy sound of the early early seventies.
Speaker 1: But then.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like America America sound right, isn't it a band?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: America is a band. Sure is seventy three or seventy four? Now that's where I am.
Speaker 1: Saw him out at the Iroquoi amphitheater.
Speaker 2: I'm at seventy three or seventy four, now, okay.
Speaker 1: Love me some Gordon Life for a couple more songs to get to, including John dan Ver back Home again.
Speaker 2: This is a lot more so. It's a lot more folksy than his hit hit songs. This sounds country country right.
Speaker 1: I don't know it kind of does because Oh, I thought that was the cut. I was gonna say that's something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in the outskirts of Denver. His hit songs weren't till seventy six, seventy seven. This sounds like earlier than him. This sounds more country than folksy.
Speaker 1: And the album cover he's sitting on a wooden fence shocking with probably Annie.
Speaker 2: Does he have a guitar or he's got a girl? He's got a girl, No guitar, no guitar. Mountains in the back, so he hasn't been to heaven yet. Mountains in the back. No, actually like scrubby stuff.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I'm at seventy three, seventy three.
Speaker 1: The number one song November fourth, back in the day, bet oh oh, you ain't seen nothing yet? Double negatives hit the charts.
Speaker 2: I always like bto back with Turner overdrew. I hate when dis jockeys would say bt O instead of backward Turner overdrive, right, because it's cool to say Bockwood turner overdrive. Coming up next before forty five minutes, a continuous rock block with Turner over drive bt O. Bt O is gonna get it going for you? No, bockmin Turner overdrive. You can that couldn't get all right?
Speaker 1: Another stuttering song that hit the trail.
Speaker 2: Yea, that's right. Stuttering is hit song you Ain't Seen Nothing Yet.
Speaker 1: Cow Bell.
Speaker 2: Never got sick of playing this one. They also did Taking Care of Business right yep, yeah TCB, b TC t G Yeah bt O with TCB. You ain't that cool, dude? Stop. I'm so lucky I work for QMF, which is like a laid back stoner delivery. Yeah, they didn't want you to be the upbeat. Does you know you're kind of like n PR rock? We were in pr rock. It was just like, hey man, yeah, black would Turner Rover drive bat care of business, and we'd get like part timers that would come in and do the high energy stuff. PD would come running in. No, no, no, no, act like you're stoned. Oh okay, got it.
Speaker 1: And you have to have a silly name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. So I'm at seventy five. Final answer is nineteen seventy three. Nineteen seventy three, come on, give it to me.
Speaker 1: The number one song was this you Ain't Seen Nothing Yet bt oh, number one, November the fourth, You should have split the difference? Yea man in nineteen seventy four, Come nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad year for music. That will tell you.
Speaker 1: No, it's pretty good stuff.
Speaker 2: Damn good. All right, a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of everything in the top twenty there, sure.
Speaker 2: Break, We'll come back news righty waight forty told u a chance. This was on the list of White Guys Songs Black Dudes Love.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Don't Stop Believing.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're right, it was Don't Stop Believing. It was what I know. I'm sorry, let me backtrack. There were several Journey songs on the black guys songs black guys should love all right. I've seen a lot on We need a new dryer, I go to bargain supply for that. But if you sometimes people go to Facebook marketplace. Ye, get a lot of good deals there, right, for the most part. I bought a set of barstools for like thirty dollars apiece. They're big, heavy wooden. It lasted a year because they're outdoor stuff, and I threw them out just recently. But I've never seen someone sell a baby on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Ooh, here's what thing I can't imagine that went through.
Speaker 2: You can't do Let's go to Texas mom is facing charges for allegedly trying to sell her baby on Facebook.
Speaker 1: What was she trying to sell the baby for?
Speaker 2: The post was listed in a group called birth Mothers looking for Adoptive Parents. Juniper Bryson, twenty one, was in contact with six different prospective buyers for her child, according to Houston authorities. She reportedly believed what she was doing wasn't illegal and was instead a different kind of adoption. Eventually, one of the people she was communicating with on Facebook reported her to the police after she started asking for money.
Speaker 1: So her defense is I didn't know any better.
Speaker 2: People are stupid. I mean again, you aren't at what is ignorance of a law has no excuse, But sometimes people are just stupid.
Speaker 1: Was she offering free shipping?
Speaker 2: No, I wonder what she was offering, because if you are going to adopt, I think the number is crazy. It's like one hundred thousand dollars. You end up spending there like a lemon law with a baby like a week. No, you take them back. Yeah, this one poops too.
Speaker 1: Much, exactly. It's awfully noisy.
Speaker 2: You please, it's helping noisy at night when we're trying to sleep.
Speaker 1: You told me he sleeps through the night. He does not, and that it's not true false advertising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if you're right, so be wary. But again, this poor misguided person. Unless she's not misguided and she tried to get away with one, I don't know. Sometimes you gotta believe him. Do you convict her? Or you take the baby right away?
Speaker 1: Right? Of course, you take the baby while you're investigating it, to.
Speaker 2: Take the child from you while we figure this one out.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need to make it easier though, for couples in this country to get babies born in this country.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's too expensive and it's takes too long. That's right, It's exactly right. And for the longest time people went to China Russia, and now they're China's paying that price because there is no girls for the guys they had to They gave away all these families. If it wasn't a boy. They were like, Okay, we're just abandoning these female babies. So who came over and got them? Hell, most American families would go over and get two. Yep, they were getting sisters as a bogo. It was crazy. And that's why if you go to my kids classrooms had a lot of that, a lot of kids. Yeah. Uh So there you go. And on the other side of this thing, be wary of what kind of laws in the election we we pick because we all talk about crossing the line between religion and politics. Well, did you see the video of the female student at the University of Tehran. I did not so her Hajieb was wrong. So two security guards came over and started to pull charted to pull on her clothes and rip her clothes and basically assault her because her he was wrong. So she got pissed off and took all her clothes off except for her bra and underwear and was walking around campus in her broad underwear as a form of protest because she was just sick of it, sick of it all. Right now, this is not going to end well for her. She physically, at one point was thrown into a van and gone bye bye. So ten security guards captured her and put her in a vehicle. Ten that's not good. Ten security guards, ten for this little girl in her braa and underwear, threw her in there and she's gone. So I saw this video and I thought, this poor girl, I just I can't imagine what's going to happen to her. And I guess she just flipped out. She was just tired of it. And you know, when you start to think you want more religion in your politics, be careful on how much you want let in. Okay, is not a good deal. Happened And I ran for the last forty years, not.
Speaker 1: At all, not until the mulas are going.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. So I will try to keep you up on what happens with this girl if.
Speaker 1: We find out, if we find out, Okay, this one's maybe a little gross to some people doctor Scott Walter. He's a dermatologist from Denver. He explained the surprising presence of demo dex might tiny eight legged creatures that live.
Speaker 2: On our faces? Stop faces, stop man, Back up, dude.
Speaker 1: Yes, what now what demo dex? Might eight legged creatures live on our faces?
Speaker 2: I think there's more of it than we know. But why are these things on our faces? And how do I get rid of them? Brah? They come out at night to eat our dead skin cells. The freaks come out at night.
Speaker 1: The demo dex might come out at night, and they also mate. Walter was on TikTok, noting their ability the sense light as a cue to emerge. Almost everyone has these mites, particularly in areas with hair follicles like the eyebrows and eyelashes. They're especially common in adults. The mites are typically harmless, but in some cases they can trigger skin conditions such as roseatia, acne, and dermatitis, as well as issues around the eyes and eyelashes. Walter demonstrated a simple test using clear tape to detect mites on his own skin, spotting one with what he described as a full belly, oh, full belly of his skin. He got the tape and pulled off the skin and then looked at it under a microscope and saw that they were there. They lived for about two weeks, their bodies decomposing the follicles after death. Most people are unaware of them unless they develop symptoms. Good hygiene, folks, Good hygiene helps with these mites on your face.
Speaker 2: MIT's on my face and you don't even know you have them, Nope, and they're eating your skin.
Speaker 1: I think we have little like worm things in our eyelashes.
Speaker 2: Just crazy, dude, you know it's not crazy. It's gonna be a serious winter. Anina is headed our way. I mean, you're sure there's an Ala in front of that. That's just I'm gonna send you an article. It's Ala Nina, all right. People have corrected me. They've tried to send me on social media. Don't you mean a ninya? No, it's al a Nina. Dude, Okay, I know my Nina's Yeah, you do, all right. So it's gonna be a cold winter. You got to make sure your furnace is running properly. You got to go with all guy or Air two four four ninety nine ninety nine seventy eight bucks. Get to the cleaning and an inspection from top to bottom. Seventy eight bucks. Dude, call them right now two four four nine ninety nine or Louisville Air dot com. Either way, it's simple for you and they'll pick the time whenever you're available, okay, and they'll get over there seventy eight bucks. Come on, dude, it's worth it because you don't want to buy a furnace in a year or two. All right, Algeyer Air two four Ford ninety nine ninety nine. Get the inspection before winter hits the Alainina back after this on NewsRadio eight forty to w andre Ans