Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Hi, how's it going. Happy Sunday afternoon to all of my friends out there. I hope everybody's having a great Thanksgiving weekend, even though it's coming to a close now. I had, uh kind of kicked my butt this past week. I did, I ut my I upped my cardio from four miles to seven three separate days this week, and it was seven seven and a half and then seven point seven, and in there there was another five mile day too, so like twenty seven point two miles all together. And then I had to take a break because I was sore, very very sore. Oh all right, hold on, I'm catching something here. Hold on, let me do this. It's real quick to make sure that. Yeah, it's popping. Hold on, hold on, let me verify. I think you should also beels hear me again. I just, uh, why the fuck is it doing that? Stupid ship?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh settings, make sure audio is on this side. Okay, sounds good, and then this should be the same, all right, hopefully hopefully it's the same. So I never ever ever had to restart any of this stuff ever. And then Windows eleven and I'm just gonna leave it at that. They constantly are working with people's computers and trying to push their themselves in above and beyond your wishes and your settings, and they're screwing around with things. They've been trying to push an update for the last week and a half with me, and they said it's like a twenty minute to a one hour update. That's a massive update. And I've restarted my computer since and it didn't force it then, So this must be a really freaking big one. And who knows what's gonna not work when it comes back. I don't want coal piled on my computer. There's a lot of things I don't like. Look, I'm not I'm not interested in learning Linux to either. I'm not interested in trying to screw around to get less out of my computer. Shittier graphics, shittier everything else, shittier experience. Why can't there just be something that doesn't suck, that's an alternative to Microsoft? You know, booon to mint cinnamon in WN all this shit, None of it is straightforward. You spend half your life trying to work out bugs that shouldn't have existed. I'm not interested in that. I'm not interested in learning how to do code or having to do having to know how to get to code that's not written down somewhere for you, just a copy to where you have to understand the language and think on your feet when you're doing it because of some patch or screw up or mess up that has been left alone for everybody else to try to figure out. You know, I'm not that's not that's not my thing. I don't have enough time to care about that. I have enough time to throw my fist through you know, a monitor when it doesn't work. But that's about it. It's a bunch of nonsense. I would like just to be away from it, like Windows ten in is bullshit. But at least i'd be back away from this thing. And I don't know I hope everybody else understands how these updates are very intrusive and they're they're trying to force one on my phone, like everything's greater on Thanksgiving. Right between Thanksgiving and the New Year's there's going to be all kinds of messed up changes. Other implementations of surveillance are going into effect, and it's not for us to be able to verify it's not it's not up to us to be able to see in writing. It's not how this works. The writing is the fucking update and what they've been telling us this whole time, what they've been disclosing straightforward faces and then we're like, yeah, yeah, because that'll never happen. Contact tracing was disclosed four years ago. They've been doing it without your knowledge. Just because it wasn't intrusive or as intrusive as it could have been doesn't mean that they weren't doing it, and that they're not still doing it. What's up, Archangel? And that's just a type of the iceberg. There's so much more going on in a new Samsung Galaxy, which is basically the Android version of an iPhone. When it comes to surveillance, they're both horrific. Now we're just looking at old McAfee videos. Yesterday he was working on he had a ghost phone. It was like a thirty dollars for a gig of that data per month, which is retarded. But a gig is nothing. I get, well, the short plan is thirty three, but I get unlimited on my crappy phone here. But at least would be something if you had to do something with actual privacy, you could switch out to your e SIM and use it for that and then jump back. But again I don't buy that either, because back when McAfee was talking about this, I was twenty twenty, twenty twenty five. Now since then, pre encryption has been instituted to where nothing can leave your computer or your phone without them already knowing what it is before it gets sent out. So the encryption happens after they've already had a look at it. It doesn't matter if you scramble up the puzzle. If someone already saw a picture of the puzzle before they SCRAMed, you know what I mean, they don't even know what the puzzle is. So Sau, Sau, I better say this real quick and get this out of the way. Do you like you like the Ballbuster's tattoo?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: There's a new thing on stream yard that says uh Ai backgrounds and so I was playing around with that, and it actually types out the things that you ask it for.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Then that's a lot different than some of the other Ai stupid things that I've seen out there, where they deliberately attempt to fuck up fingers, faces and letters. You type out what you wanted to say, and it will do it wrong on purpose. Letters aren't copyrighted retards. You don't have to not you don't have to change them. It's a gobbly goop or goop. So this one I wrote Ballbusters broadcast. I even like the little I don't know if I go with devil horns on the skull with the microphone is the old time radio mic on there? I thought that was kind of cool, and we have for three days now successful. My daughter is officially taking What the fuck am I doing here?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: Can I just I'll be backward too? Awesome? Awesome there? So this is the whole food multi vitamin measure. Well, we bought them out of their copper. How cool is that? You have to black market that stuff now? ConA you been charge quadrupled? I guess not until March seventh. World they have more, but you can still get your eye the essentials. That thing wasn't a was an add on anyway. So before we getting further into this, let me show you what I'll be doing for those of you out there. There's people that have been asking. I've been kind of wanting to tell you anyway. So when I get on uh like a focused mission for fitness, it usually lasts about a year and then a chill. You know, there's ups and there's there's breaks and stuff like that and all that good stuff. But when I really got out out, I go at it. For those of you who are not aware of this, this is a you don't need docimpic all right. You don't need that stuff that it will poison you, paralyze your your vagus, nerve caused gastroparesis, and all kinds of issues, make your retinas detached. It's HeLa monster venom synthesized synthesize. What the fuck was that synthesize?
Speaker 6: What what?
Speaker 1: Why are you glaking? Synthesize, meaning that they don't actually know what it's going to do, because it's not even the natural stuff that they kind of know is going to be horrible for you. So primatine tabs confederate. Yeah, these are twelve point five milligrams, the largest Broncade before Broncade changed to So here's what you want. You want a federan HCl hydrochloride. If you have sulfit or sulfate, it's not as good, it's weaker, and it's it's worthless in my opinion, So Broncade about a couple of years ago, changed from hydrochloride to sulfi A sulfa and I knew this. I noticed originally that they also were in twenty five milligram or twenty four milligram tabs. And then they cut him. They made him smaller, and then they changed it, and I could I could tell something wasn't right about it, like this doesn't feel the same, and so I changed. I changed over to Private Team taps. So this is your federan. Remember this used to be the ingredient like the Mua Huang extract used to be called in and uh, xenodrene and hydroxy cut and ripped fuel. The thing that made it work was the fedin. That was the only that That is what made those pills worth a damn in the first place. Otherwise ripped fuel would be trash. Hydroxy cut became trash, and so did xenodrine when they went to XFA one or something like that or x yeah, I think it was XFA one. Bullshit, It was all bullshit without the veteran HCl. So way to grab that. He just get one of these because it's also a Bronco dilator for intermittent asthma. So that's what I take. If I take this, I can do cardio for oh, let's see, seven point seven miles for a total of twenty ten calories. I proved that the other night Wednesday at night. So I'll be taking the private team tabs. I'll be taking my full array of ninety essentral nutrients. Of course, yeah, I know I don't have a whole bunch of them out here. This is just what I have in front of me, because that's what we take in the morning at in this room together. So the EFA pluses are here, and that's the essentral fatty acids. The codd little oil from Azure Wells will do the same as the oh sorry as DCFA is here. But you want to get your nice essentials, I would recommend starting with the whole food variety, all right, And then we talked about what the other ones are and then I just got this Bam, yuh, I see that. You guys know who gregdu said is you should? He is a and I FP pro bodybuilder, a Canadian living in a I want to say, hell facts, he's in Nova Scotia. But these are to chesterone and I have another one of these coming after this one, and I ordered it because it was it was cheaper, not cheap, but cheaper for Black Friday sale. These ones I paid more for than the ones I bought for the second round. When I go through two of those and see if I see a difference, so I I feel a difference. I know that having I think at least one time in the many times I purchased anavar, it might have been real because I felt it. I don't think that that's gonna be as strong, but maybe it will, maybe it'll be stronger. But if it's just stimulants to try to hide the fact that it's not really doing anything, that's what I encountered with, you know, hydroxica. The only thing I was really making to do anything is mahung extracts, which was the high federing hydrochloride. Once they took that out because of the regulations, Oh we can't do those people's hearts, blah, then it wasn't working anymore. Appetite suppressing and energy. So that's what I get from these guys. So when I first take the Turk Builder, until I know how I basically feel, I'm not going to double up with this. If it's not like making me go jit ter jitter, then I'll take these with it the following day. But tonight I'm starting my ellipsical WI and workout. I've been doing the elliptical every day, but the weight lifting hard again. I know I have Muslim memory. A couple of weeks ago, actually, for the last two weeks, I was working out again like steadily, and I could tell all the difference. I could feel the difference. But then I stopped for a few days when I wasn't feeling well, when I was too per tired. I still doing all the cardio, but I was just super tired and not feeling great. And I can I can tell just by watching that Walk and Talk video. I just put out my last doctor glidden uh shout out to the world. That's uh. That's not what my shoulders usually look like. I feel like I've shrunken down and I don't like that feeling. If you guys saw me in my twenties, you wouldn't recognize me. I couldn't even put my my wallet in my back pocket because I wasn't able to reach it. It was like my my lads and everything were just like the shoulders were so usually sore and stuff. But then like my lads were two, there was it was good times. It was good times. I think back then I was doing I'm only remember back then, I was probably one hundred and well for my body weight without like an excessive amount of muscle on it, I probably should weigh about one thirty to one thirty five for five foot five, right. If I have muscle, then you can increase that number without it becoming obese because it's not fat. So I was up till like one seventy seven, maybe a little bit higher than that. So that's that's a decent amount of muscle that I used to have quite a lot back before phones were you know, snapper uni and you get to you get to selfie your ass all day. So there's no like real photographic evidence of it, except for a couple of pictures floating around, probably on my Facebook or something. But even then, I wasn't even using Facebook at the actual time that I was going to the gym, because I refused to get onto Facebook until twenty two thousand and nine. In two thousand and four and five is when I was at my biggest four five and six is when I was at my biggest So we're gonna we're gonna get there again when we're the other and I'm gonna uh try out the Turk Builder. I still have access to Tijuana, and if anyone knows how to with VA, because this is the problem with VA, I'm not gonna be able to even convince that like a doctor who just wants to help out to throw me some manovar or anything like that. So it is what it is. VAS a piece of shit. They one time when I broke my hand, I was prescribed something by one hospital. I want to go pick up the prescription at the VA, thinking that I was about to be clever and not spend one hundred and fifty dollars on the medication because it was oxy's for my hand. And they're like, yeah, we don't do that here, Like excuse me, Like yeah, we shredded that and here's your prescription, Like you have no fucking right to do that. Some freaking over you know, nurse, some nurse decides to override the doctor. So here I'm with a fucking broken limb that just went and put back into place and they fucking shredded my payment. Is we don't do that here? Where the fuck do you think I came from? I'm in a fucking half cast, you stupid con We drove up there for no reason. And I bet I bet I wasn't even like uh, I bet I bet I would have been more pleasantly surprised how much it would have caused at the pharmacy if I just went there instead of being overly concerned and thinking that I'm out thinking everybody and just you know, go to the VA that was in San Diego instead. And that's how they did me. They didn't even they didn't even like say, hey, we're not going to do this, take it somewhere else. No, they just shredded it.
Speaker 7: Motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: I I hate everything. I hate everything. That's why it's good to get into the gym, because you can let all the wonderful frustration out on something that doesn't require you taking a time away from your family in prison for you know what I mean. Let's see who we got out over here. We got Daisy the Blncoln Lady. Hello, Tactacus, all right, I gotta check out afterj Nothing like that, not like loud. It's so funny that these are like browser specific. We got over here, anybody, Yeah, Alex is in here. Yeah, bush Master, how's it going guys? All right? All right? So yeah, I'm actually I'm looking forward to the Turk Builder because this turcasterone. There's been a lot of mythos about this for like the last five years. Uh maybe less maybe less than that, maybe it's only been like three or four. But there was a time when people said that they had it, but it was a Sanosa or whatever semonosa plant that was a copycat plant, so the act active ingredient wasn't really in it, and the people were lied to who bought from these companies. So then people be like, oh, it's a scam. Well who's scammed? Who did the the bulk supplier or the people who really thought that that's what they were giving you. So why don't you be a grown up understand that shit happens and give those people a second chance to try to do right on it right? And that's that's why I got to Turkiller Max because that also did happen to Greg years back. But he says this is coming from Uzbekistan where they actually grow it. Huzbekistan is actually a hub for like some really good mma fic training too. You know there's uh there's Rooskis in the the mountains who ride horses like the old Gothics in an uh in Scythian type, tough motherfuckers. And this also has Rodeola rosea in it, which is another Scythian or Gothic plant that used to be used for virulity and a bunch of other things. I actually took a tincture of it before. It's it's best if it's grown in its native cold soil rather than being It's interesting how plants work like they know the vibration, the myceilium, the nutrients and the soil and the temperature. They're born to grow in that area at their optimal level. So you take it and you bring it somewhere else. It doesn't do the same same thing with cretum. I think it's probably the same thing with everything, honestly. And by the way, yes, there's a lot of people out there in the fitness world who do use creatim. I learned. I didn't know that. I just know that I liked it. I don't really I wasn't really looking for validation, but I did find it, so I thought that was cool like big names. All right, I'm not sure why I decided to click this one. Let's see.
Speaker 8: I think that you and Nick should have a conversation.
Speaker 1: Oh, this guy's a little snotty, little gutard. Let me figure out why the hell I even grabbed this. Let's see, is there more or is it just that one?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: It's just that one. So if we see the joker one, that we'll have to go to that one. And we're gonna get into a lot of things today. I want to catch up with the Yesta grab nonsense, the crazy nonsense that's being driven up and down our bee hole. There's a bunch of a bunch more propaganda, as I had mentioned yesterday, and I was looking at let's see if I can find it in the history. Do I have a history button here? Let's saying, hold on barah, my daughter, So just give me a second, play something for you. Yeah, let me give you this one for now, and I'll come back and we'll see my daughter.
Speaker 7: Play digging.
Speaker 10: Doctor Peter Glidden, your stead fast advocate for Hell, Thanks so much for showing up. This is my January twenty third presentation of the Doctor Glidden Show. We've got some really interesting and important things to talk about today. Number one, when is the brackagen not a gene? The brackaging, of course, the famous breast cancer gene that Angelina Joe Lee made famous. Some very interesting insight into that whole concept. Part two Cholesterol myth busting, brought to you by yours Truly, it's hard to be the smartest person in the room, but that mantle has to fall on some buddy. And we're going to finish it off with my inexpensive, non pharmaceutical, no supplement necessary health hack for knee pain. It's really cool, it's really effective. You're going to love it. So, without further ado, what say we jump into the deep end of the pool. Welcome aboard. I am doctor Peter Glynn, your steadfast advocate for health. So the brackaging, which is the golden child of the Susan G. Coleman Foundation, Right, let's find a cure for breast cancer. Everybody's heard about the bracket gene, and everybody completely has it misunderstood one hundred percent backwards. Even yes, Angelina Joe Lee, one of the most beautiful women in the world, tested positive for I don't know BRCA one or BRCA two and had her breast prophylactically removed so she wouldn't get breast cancer. Well, it's too bad she didn't know about me. Quite frankly, it's too bad we don't have a free medical market because we might have made some significant advances here because of this very reason. The BRCA genes are not in and of themselves implicated in breast cancer. They are not oncogenes. They are not genes which code for cancer. As a matter of fact, these two genes, BRCA one and BRCA two fix gene mutations. That's what they do. They fix gene mutations. But what happens when the gene that fixes gene mutations itself becomes mutated, Well, that's when you have a problem. The BRCA one and BRCA two genes, which are implicated with the genesis of breast cancer, are not genes. They are mutations of the genes, mutations of the genes. And this is an important distinction. Conventional medical doctors do not think, well, we know that the body has the ability to fix gene mutations, because that's what the BRCA genes do in their healthy state. So therefore, why don't we do research to figure out what caused the genes to mutate in the first place, to stop that from happening, and or maybe well get them to unmutate. Let's try that. But that's not how conventional medical doctors think.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying this is related to impress issues, but I mean cervical cancer and other female related, more susceptible cancers. Glyfosse, all kinds of herbicides and pesticides being sprayed on the thing that you're dependent on to be inside of you for hours at a time, soaking into your bloodstream and being absorbed by your You know, that doesn't sound like it would be a very good thing. And how do we trust when something says it's organic, What does that mean a different type of pesticide that they haven't classified yet, or is it actually without pesticides? Because you know, the yield when they do things in this archaic, unnatural way would be insufficient to the demand if they didn't use something. And because they don't actually ever treat the ground with the proper nutrients that are required for the plant to grow, they'd rather spray it with a bunch of cheap chemicals than a little bit better fertilizer and nutrients treatment, so they're actually making it harder for themselves, Like there wouldn't be as much of this necessary because there's natural herbicides in some of the mineral compounds that would keep other insects away. Because once it's the whole thing, right, because they're already trying to outsmart nature, they have to go ten additional steps, which all it does is poison and mutate things further, and the end result is you're wearing it as a shirt, you're wearing it inside you, you're wearing it as a pad slapped against you or a tampon inside you, And who know what that stuff was soaking up before it was applied to soak up something A new that is by far probably the most one to one ratio reason and explanation for whatever they call HPV and human papaloa virus and anything else that happens in there. But they'll never blame those things because those things are also sold by the same demon corporation that's poisoning the material that they're made out of, that's working in the medical thing. So they're not going to ever point out the things that bring you closer to their doorstep at the doctor's office or at the hospital. The system isn't going to blame itself for what it's causing, I think.
Speaker 10: Because conventional medical doctors are stymied and cornered by the pharmaceutical and straight and you know, thank God for novacaine and thank God for insulin, but for goodness.
Speaker 1: Sakes, actually, instead, what they'll do is they'll give the American Heart Foundation millions of dollars to say that a margin and you know, basically plastic and petroleum is better for you than butter and make you know, like even butterball turkeys I think are named after margarine, not butter, because I think that's what they use to fat them up. They're usually margarine, which is horribly unhealthy. It's chemicals, it's not food. And more heart disease has occurred because of their disgusting AMA handshake that they did with the American Art Association and the Cancer Foundation. I believe both of them to promote margarine as a healthy alternative to butter. There was nothing unhealthy about butter except for the propaganda. Again, just like when you know and then you find out that the Rothschilds were the ones behind preventing mankind, meaning the fucking goyam from having raw milk. Now do you understand where Pasture comes in. Why he's catapulted above Antoine by Schamp. Why that ridiculous bullshit of German theory and virus concepts became validated by consensus by this cult for their eugenics program that was respawned by or spurred along by Dorwinism. The whole thing has been a fraud to kill people, to reject the nature and the reality of things, and to live in their own fantasy world where what they say makes things work is how it works. Fuck God, Fuck our God. They're gonna mess with their artificial construct of God. They're Saturn cult, looks some guys. The Freemasons are a Saturn cult. The Jews are a Saturn cult. Catholicism Saturn cult, Islam Saturn cult. And I will even argue that Arab You know that Judaism itself is an Arab scam, because five thousand years ago, when we're talking about Cappadocia, when we're talking about Karshemesh, where the the actual eden battle occurred between our ancestors and these Edenites or these Saturn cult humans and child sacrificers. They were called the Kaldi Semites. They were Arab in nature, and when they mixed with our people, that's when that's when this Judaism concept or this this uh holier than thou self, it's it was that cult with our brains, with our mixed DNA. So you're talking about European and Arab people mixing and creating what then becomes Ashkenazi, what later on becomes Kazari and blah blah Sephardic. These are all stemming from a time in place where they augmented their public perception of their Saturn cult child sacrifice and try to make it a little bit more legitimate, but without a moral compass. Didn't do a very good job in the Torah or Tanak did even worse in the Talmud when they were in defiance of even trying to act like normal human beings, and then completely odd minds with the Kabbala in the Luring Kabala.
Speaker 10: Tough is enough in a medical marketplace which is founded on old fashioned, outdated reductionism, which I talked about at length in my first Doctor Glidden Show episode of twenty nineteen, it becomes problematic medical doctors go down a particular road until they hit a dead end, and then they just abandon it and look somewhere else. The halls of modern medicine are littered with ineffective, false theories for goodness sakes, and quite frankly, there's more money in radical mass ectomy and radiation and chemotherapy than there is in coming up with a prevention treatment so that the genes would never mutate in the first place. And see again, this is the problem with the monopolization of the marketplace. It's been in place for one hundred and six years, and the nature of the education of a medical doctor is that it makes them inclined to think inside of their particular box. They're not gonna think outside of this box, and they're not even gonna consider the notion what caused the gene to mutate in the first place.
Speaker 3: That's what you.
Speaker 10: Would consider initially, wouldn't you? Common sense dictates that, I mean, for goodness sakes, in their healthy state, the bracket genes fix gene mutations, So why wouldn't we focus there, Well, because we don't have a free medical market. We need to be talking about epigenetics, which is.
Speaker 1: When he talks fpigenetics. I'm gonna go ahead and just jump right out there and say, hold up, just hold a suckond and let's have a look over here. I finally get to use this. This is Antoine Bei Champ eighteen sixteen to nineteen oh eight, live decent life, ninety two years old. It looks like I think on the sixteenth of October eighteen sixteen at aasskings. But blah blah blah was born a childhose name is In the nineteenth century it came to be known as Antoine bay Champ. You should have been recognized in the same way as Copernicus, Galileo, and Newton. Unfortunately, the magnitude of what Professor be Schamp's decades of research had to offer was buried and discredited by a jealous and flamboyant student named Louis Pasteur, who had all of the support and funding of the Free Masonic Order and the Rothschilds to make excuses and reasons to destroy the healthy components attributes of raw milk, completely destroying it, making it inner. That was the goal, because these poisoners who have been poisoning us for thousands of years didn't like the fact that healthy bodies were harder to fucking kill, period the end. And when you are in a high state of vibration and mental clarity, you start to see through bullshit. So they need to keep you stupid so that you buy their dogshit. Antvon Bechamp died on the fifteenth of April nineteen oh eight, fourteen days after he was first visited by the aged American physician who had been in correspondence over the past several years on the subject of research and wonderful discoveries of Professor Bayshop and his collaborators. The American physician made his visit to Paris for the purpose of becoming personally acquainted with Professor Bechamp, who, as his family stated, had looked forward with eager anticipation to such a visit. It's a good thing this guy did that, because because his country and his country men who betrayed him, and the medical and scientific communities who betrayed him, because they're all in the same goddamn Saturn cult of Freemasonry together, would never have we would never have known about the pleomorphic microzyma if it wasn't for this man. The translator had previously submitted to the Professor and extensive summary of his physiological and biological discoveries, and by him it was revised and approved. The information to follow was intended to be introduced as a special trapter and the extensive work on inoculations and their relations to pathology, upon which the transfer of this work had been engaged almost exclusively for some fourteen years, and the lengthing and nearly daily interviews between Professor bay Shop and myself before his death. I suggested that instead of a summary, it would be better to take place before the English speaking peoples an exact translation into their language. Some of the more important discoveries of Professor Bechamp, in my opinion, would not be easy to convey, especially that conspiracy of silence by means of which the discoveries of Bechamp had been buried in favor of distorted plagiarisms such as the microbian or germ theory of disease, the greatest scientific silliness of the age, it had been correctly styled by the Professor. To this suggestion, Professor Bechamp gave hearty assent and told me to proceed exactly as I may think best for the proliferation of the great truths of biology, psysiology and pathology discovered by him. He authorized me to freely publish either summaries or translations into English, as I might deem most advisable. In pursuance of this authorization, the present volume is published, and is intended to introduce the people of the English tongue the greatest discoveries of Professor Bechamp. The subject of the work is described by its title, but as well to remind the medical researcher and to inform the lay public that the problem of the coagulation of blood so beautifully solved in his volume. And this volume has until now been enigma and a brobrorium to biologists, physiologists and pathologists. The Professor was in this eighty fifth year at the time of the publication of the translated work. Is the best of the translator's knowledge. It has not yet been plagiarized, and is to the and is the one annoly and Astoria. Is the only one of the Professor's more important discoveries which has not been so treated. Because the date of its publication, the arch plagiarist Pasture was dead. That his evil work still lives right So pastor would actually because it, they will resistant trying to legitimize themselves. When Pasture would pass ideas around, I'm sorry. When bay shomp would submit ideas, Pasture would jump on them, state them as if he was claiming them for the first time, but then show through his work he had absolutely no concept or belief in what he was stating, simply that he was overshadowing and backing and basically uh putting, putting base schamp in obscurity by latching onto certain concepts, but then and then having the complete adverse inverse approach to if this were true, how would you how would you show this? How would you solve this? How would you you know?
Speaker 11: It did?
Speaker 1: Throughout the book be schomper Pasture. You see Pasture doing this often, and he'll steal an idea that has a through through his explanations. It takes a solid truth, turns it into a watered down generalized truth, and then miss appropriates it to try to push the belief system that he's trying to convey onto people, simply by stating that it's this nature rather than the nature that he's actually addressing, and then by doing so it also damages the truth one of the discoveries Bechamp was the One of the discoveries of Bechamp was the formation of uria by the oxidation. Okay, we don't care about a yeah, so anyway, the pleomorphic microzyma here we go. These molds under the microscope are seen to be formed by a collection of molecular granulations, which Bechamp named microzymas. Though not found in pure calcic carbonate, they are found in geological Calcyrius calcerius strata. Bey Champ established that they were living beings capable of inverting sugar, and some of them to make it ferment. He also showed that these granulations, under certain conditions, evolved into bacteria. Whatever is needed for the environment of which these preomorphic microzyma find themselves in. They can create spores, mold a bacteria that will eat toxins and clean up an environment, and sometimes even very simple parasites. To enable these discoveries to be appropriated by another the name microbe was later applied to them instead of microzyma. This term is better known than that of microzima, and microbe and microzyma don't neccessarily mean the same thing anymore because of the conceptualization or the the comprehension of what this is versus what microzyma are. The original name must be restored, and the word microbe must be erased from the language of science into which it has introduced an overwhelming confusion. It is also an etymological solism. Bechamp denied spontaneous generation, which Pastor continued to believe in later Pasture denied spontaneous generation, but he did not understand his own experiments, see what I mean. Those experiences were of no value against the arguments of this spontanparist Pouchet, which could be answered only by the microzymon theory, which again proves that Antoine Beyschamp knew what the hell he was talking about. He knew what the bill blocks of life are. They're not cells. They are this microzyma that make up everything. And when it gets the signal, and this is what's dangerous about actual signals, actual you know, like vibrations, frequencies, is that it can triggers something in your body that makes these microzymea think that you're in a state of decaying. It's time to clean up, and that's why you'll start to get diseases because the switch has been flipped, so either get signaled. Usually it's a chemical signal, but it can also be an energetic signal that would cause confusion in your body. And these fuckers know this, that's why they're doing it. Pasture never understood either the process of digestion nor that of fermentation, both of which processes were explained by bay Shop by a curious in Brillio. Was it intentional? Both of these discoveries have been described to past her. Of course, of course it was, and we can go in like lister you know as enlisterine. The Greeks use the term macrobe to signify a person who lives under who lives where without Sorry, the Greeks use the term macrobe to signify persons whose lives were of long duration. By analogy, microbe would be appropriate to persons whose lives are short duration. Bishop proved that his microsign as were of immense long gent longevity. Plus they can go endorm it and they don't basically ever die. Hence to them, so parts of you that will create you, that are responsible for all the fermentation process that keeps life and cell life occurring in your body until they decide that it's time to clean up, never die. We're basically built by micromus. Hence to them the term macro might have been applicable, though that of microzyme a meaning small fermat is no less so so contrasting the life term. While the microzymis might be termed macrobs men would be microbes. Had he learned his technique from the discoverer of antisepsist Base Schamp would have saved his earlier patients. Okay, so he's talking about. Had Lister learned his technique, learned Bea Schamp's technique, learned his technique if if Listener learned his technique of anti sepsist from Bes Schamp, he would have saved his early patients. Beay Schamp already had this figured out, but deriving it secondhand from a savant who did not understand the principle he was plagiarizing. Because they were plagiarists. That's why Lister failed. Had to acquire his subsequent knowledge of the proper technique through his practice, i e. At the cost of his earlier patients. Bechamp carried further the aphromism, the aphorism of verco ominous cellula e cellula, which is a state of micro microscopol my crosco art and science at the time had not enabled the letter to achieve. Not the cellulle, but the microzyma, must thinks to Bechamp's discoveries be today regarded as the unit of life, for the cellules are themselves transient and are built up by the microzymes, which physiologically or imperishable. As he has clearly demonstrated imperishable. Part of you is not ever gonna die Bechamp studied the diseases of the civil worm than eighteen sixty six, ravaging the southern provinces of France, and soon discovered that there were two of them, one of the prebreen, which is due to the parasite, the other the flashery, which is constitutional. A month later, Passer, in a report to the Academy of his first Silk One campaign, denied the parasite, seeing of base Shamp's observation that it is in there yet hit In his second report he adopted it as though it were his own discovery. This is how it went, and so it went on the backs of people who actually knew what the fuck they were doing. Pasture stumbled along and we are being injected, but with poisons. This is why it matters now, because we're being injected with poisons under the bullshit that base Champ had played the groundwork for him and Jenner. The foregoing is but a very imperfect list of the labors and discoveries of bay Shop, of which the work now translated was the crowning Glory. The present work describes the latest of the admirable biological discoveries very Shop. It's proposed. It is proposed to follow it up with the translation of the theory of the microzymas and the microbian system now in course of translation, and the microzyme is the translation whereof is completed. Other works will it is, howd follow the great medical problems, the first part of which is ready for the printer venus fermentation translation complete. So here's the thing. I haven't been able to find any of these except for the blood and its third an atomical the blood and its third anatomical element, which I have read, and it helps you understand the microzymonn awful lot. Even though you start in a place so you don't expect fermentation alcohol. You know this type of thing like when you see something that's eating fermentation, right, it's eating, and it's secreting, eating and secreting. That's life. And so you can't deny that these microzymas are a living thing and that they adapt to their habitat in order to continue life. And if they need to create something specifically to remove a toxin, they'll do it. They will, they will morph into that. That's why they're pleomorphic microzyma. And then when that toxin is gone, they'll revert back. So that's why this idea of antibodies, I'm going to tell you right now, it's a it's a function of the microzyma. And to not have them there anymore, to say that you don't have these anti bodies for blah blah blah, I'm gonna say, is bullshit. Because when there's no longer that thing present anymore, they can revert back to being something different because there's not needed. The body is smart enough, the innate wisdom of the body, that spirit in you is communicating with these microzyma and back and forth. When something interferes that communication, with that communication, bad things happen. Now here's what sucks. Though I would have loved to have read theory of the microzymas, although I have read basically enough of it, the actual others. There's all these other translations here that they say is translate. I haven't found more and more detail is always better, especially when we're still in this world where nobody understands who this man was or how wrong pastures germ theory was. Germs eat toxins, Germs are They're good for you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Bacteria? There could be bad bacteria because of what they secrete. It's usually what they shot out can sometimes be just as toxic, if not more toxic. But there you go, So what how does that? How does that relate to what we were just talking about over here? That's the right one. When he talks about epigenetics, Oh okay, this is it right here, that's the same thing to us. When he talks about epigenetics, I say, okay, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: For real? What is the what is the mechanism there, to which I will say it's the preomorphic microsie man in action. If they say turning things off, and you know, shutting things off and turning them on, turning on genes, turning them off, that's that's that's a chemical signal or an energetic signal to what actually does control things, not the genes, the microzyma that dictate the flow of work in what's being done inside of a living body.
Speaker 10: The stress of life as it is.
Speaker 1: So when somebody says, oh, it's genetic, and doctor gitin uh said okay, well, then ask them, well, what, Gina, what chromosome causes this? What is it a code for this this abnormality or this or this cancer or whatever. And they won't be able to tell you because they don't. They just told you a bullshit answer by saying it's genetic like this, it's it's one of those really complicated things that I couldn't possibly explain to somebody like you. That's really literally what they're saying. So you so you go, oh okay, and you show them that you know little something. You'd be like, so, what gen know? What chromosome are you saying is responsible for my high blood pressure or whatever the stupid thing is that they're going to say. And when they look at you with their jos slacked and blink, you know, you will now maybe even realize that there probably isn't an answer to that question because it's actually probably controlling the genes or the pleomorphic microzyma ah into which that would mean it's a whole system. It's a systemic whole in the entirety of the microzyma that are responsible for that. Not a single gene. The genes are just the switches right.
Speaker 10: Affects gene expression, the stress of life as it affects the bracket gene mutations. What made the mutat in the first place. That's the question that should be asked and answered, But it is neither asked nor answered in the twenty first century cancer treatment strategy academic circles. It's not even it's laughed at. Quite frankly, this is a problem. I've this is such an important topic, and I've put together a fifty minute I think webinar on epigenetics which walks you right through. It explains it walks you right through. And by the way, you've been tricked into thinking that genetics is a difficult concept to understand. I mean, let's be honest, when someone mentions the word genetics, you automatically flash back to that high school biology test and you start to have a mild panic attack, and then you intellectually genuflect in a deference to the educated person who had the intellectual capacity to utter.
Speaker 3: The word genetics.
Speaker 10: Right, It's really not that difficult a concept to understand, and this is my strength helping people understand what seemed to be complicated medical subjects in in easy, breezy, lemon squeeze terms. This is important stuff and you need to know it. We need to teach this to everybody in high school, starting in high school. But that's not how the culture is right now, and that's why this information is necessary. So go to my website gluten dot Healthcare and pick up a copy of my video on demand epi Genetics. It's going to bring you right up to speed with this very important to understand subject. Let's move on cholesterol mythbusting. One more reason to hire doctor Glidden now and to lean on his information, because quite frankly, science doesn't care whether you believe it or not. And in order to get an objective scientific understanding of any medical concept, you need to come to me, because conventional medical doctors are anything but objective for goodness, and you know, bless their hearts, they're exactly the right dog for the hunt for surgery when it's necessary. A handful of infectious diseases and traumacare. That's their wheelhouse. But for everything else, forget about it for goodness sakes. And this overarching myth that cholesterol is related to heart disease is a big bad voodoo daddy, and it is predominant in the medical academic circles even though it is not backed up by research a little bit. But you know, there's a ton of research that points in contrary directions, but nobody pays attention to it. Some fun facts to know and tell about cholesterol itself. It's referred to as a fact, but the more correct term for it is it's an alcohol.
Speaker 3: Did you know that?
Speaker 10: But it really doesn't behave like an alcohol because it doesn't dissolve in water. Matter of fact, all of the cells in your body, every single cell in your body billions, by the way, skin cell, liver cell, brain cell, heart cell, kidney cell, doesn't matter what kind of cell it is, it has a cell wall. Guess what the walls made from Wait for it, yeah, cholesterol. Not only that, but over seventy five percent of your central nervous system.
Speaker 3: And nearly so.
Speaker 1: Cellular breakdown weakening what they call cytosis, will occur more easily in a cholesterol reduced environment. Gee, it's almost as if there is a whole entire system out there designed to make you ill and weak. But they wanted to make their efforts more effective by convincing you to do unhealthy things in the name of health, so that when they did introduce the stresses to you, they would more easily overcome you and make you very ill, and you wouldn't be able to resist them. So they say, reduce the salt, get on Statin's new more cholesterol. Your body is barely holding itself together duct tape and freaking spit, and then they come along and it doesn't take a whole lot at all to get you off balance. And then the real poison comes when they say, here's the needle that's going to fix everything. Oh okay, yes, stab it directly into me that thing I was trying to avoid. I guess the best way to avoid something is to inject it directly into you.
Speaker 10: Excellent choice on nearly of the part of your brain affected by Alzheimer's disease. Guests, what made from wait for it, cholesterol For goodness sakes, Oh yeah, I almost forgot all your stress hormones and all your sex hormones made from wait for it, cholesterol. You gotta be kidding me. So why is cholesterol a big bad voodoo daddy? Why is cholesterol the Antichrist?
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 10: For goodness sakes, the pharmaceutical industry would like you to think that it is, so you buy more stanton drugs to the tune of fifty billion dollars a year, so.
Speaker 1: That they collectively train us into unhealthy habits so that they can always have the upper hand. I know exactly what our weaknesses are because they created those weaknesses within us, so they know how to tip over the junga table of the jungle wall tower with whatever chemical, environmental, stress, bacterial, what the hell they're putting in the air to do that thing, which will guess what, everybody, everything that's an illness is gonna have flu like symptoms, because that's like saying all the symptoms that people can have besides growing an extra foot out of their forehead, it's flu like symptoms. So when you have radiation sickness, it's flu like symptoms. When you have I don't know, whatever the hell they call a flu, which isn't even an influenzo. It's not a it's not a whatever they call. It's not very viral. But when your body is under stress, there's only a certain number of ways that it expresses that stress. So rather than grow a third eye out of your forehead, you might develop a cough and a sore throat. Oh, those are flu like symptoms. That's a pretty big umbrella there. Fuck ass right.
Speaker 10: There's a lot more to this subject that you need to understand, and you needed to understand it thirty years ago.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 10: Cholesterol is so important that the human body makes it. Your liver makes it. Right, Remember, there are ninety essential nutrients that the human body needs. I talk about that all the time. Sixty minerals, sixteen vitamins, twelve amino acids, two essential fatty acids. Well, an essential nutrient is something that the body needs but can not make. Cholesterol is not an essential nutrient, extremely important, But.
Speaker 1: The doctor Glennam was just laughing at me from twenty nineteen.
Speaker 12: Do you hear.
Speaker 10: That the body can make it. That's how important cholesterol is. The body actually manufactures it and in order to get to where it's needed in the body, from the liver where it's manufactured and needs to be transported through the blood. Lipoproteins transport cholesterol through the blood. LDL and HDL. Think of LDL and HDL like a submarine that's transporting the cholesterol passengers through the blood.
Speaker 1: Kilos of cocaine. But they're just fishing, that's all that.
Speaker 10: HDL and LDR are transport mechanisms to move cholesterol around the body. Now, LDL, the bad cholesterol quote unquote, carries it from the liver to wherever it's needed. So why is that bad? Can somebody please tell me why that's bad? Why would it be bad to transport cholesterol from where it's manufactured to where it's needed, to where the wisdom of the body wants it to go. Why is that a bad thing? Well, because thirty years ago two medical doctors got together decided it was a bad thing, and then all of their colleagues agreed, and then it became reality by consensus. LDL, by the way, is sixty to eighty percent of your lipoproteins.
Speaker 1: And then guess what, HD somebody wrote a bullshit paper and then some other Jews came around and said, well, we can use this to not only harm the goy but make shit tons of money off there ignorance because they trust our science, our cabalistic, bullshit free Masonic science.
Speaker 10: Hooray y'all does carries it back to the liver. It's not needed. Let's bring it back to the liver. Let's store it so we can use it at a future date. Why is that good? Why is it good to move cholesterol out of the blood? Well, I would say that it's a good thing to do. But LDL is not a bad thing. HDL is not inherently good because LDL is bad. They're both equally perfect in.
Speaker 1: What both necessary. It's the it's the coming and the going. It's like saying, we want something to pump but from the heart this way, but we don't want anything to go circulate itself back to those You know, it's well, if it's a closed system in cyclical, why is the return somehow worse than and the output? Isn't it all the same system? Isn't it one fluid machine?
Speaker 10: They do because they're guided again by the wisdom of the body, of the lipper proteins in your body or HDL. And you know, this whole concept of good versus bad is a misnomer. Based on fuzzy science and reality by consensus that everybody agreed to and which the pharmaceutical industry smithers.
Speaker 1: Just love, you saw what he's doing here, don't you. I mean he's going like this instead of like this. But you understand what he's doing here, don't you. I hope, so, I hope you get that doctor Gunn is on the level. And by the way, since we're on the level, let me just do this real quick. You must, you must. We are dedicated to the cause here, aren't we.
Speaker 13: Level?
Speaker 1: Truth is the fur is usually the first casualty. Yes, all right, so it says what's the cause? On a personal level, physical will give him the letter, but cheaper than last time. I'm not talking about turf Builder. I'm talking about doctor Goodn's membership. Use code Daniel for like, Oh, I don't know what is it until either mid I can't. I don't remember if I don't know if he was saying it it's midnight tonight, that it's ended, or that if it's midnight tomorrow. So I wouldn't freaking chance it. I went gamble code Daniel fifty percent off the annual membership. You can click this button right here, versays, leave big Fama behind, I use son of a fuck. You know what they need to do. They need to have live stream, I'm sorry, live chat playback on Rumble. That's one thing that I've not seen. I don't even think they do it for everybody on YouTube. I think it's one of those things where you have to be in the crowd. Fuck those people. There you go, but bam, there now it's in the chat there, so that is the link. You click it. Bam, My head's in the way again, isn't it. Yes, m let's go up here. They can't fuck me now? Can't fuck me? Now? I let's see that's excited. So if you look in the other corner, the opposing corner diagonal for me, that's his members But if I logged out, it would say log in. And if you don't have a log in, I believe it takes you to a place where you can get in a membership. And if it doesn't, then you just scroll down like this, see this, like this. Now you know it's really great about being a viewer here is that these membership numbers don't mean anything because if you still want the monthly, you can use Ballbusters and you'll get twenty five percent off of that, and that'll make it like twenty nine dollars a month. But if you want it for sixteen dollars and sixty seven cents a month, which is only fifty five cents a day, you can get the annual membership right now, and it's one ninety nine ninety eight fifty five cents a day, sixteen dollars and sixt seed the difference between sixteen sixty seven and twenty nine. Now, granted, I don't mind having something I can count on on a monthly basis when other things are jacked up, like because when you guys are charged monthly, I get a commission off of that. So I don't mind having a monthly one that's always going to like put a little bit aside and I can build that. I don't mind the monthly memberships because it's like having something that's consistent. This is a flash into pan until the following year. Right, either way works. The one that works best for you is the yearly membership, right because you know you're only going to pay sixteen dollars and sixty seven cents a month, it's like sixty sixty five or something like that I don't know over here, even though it's a smaller on increment to me, when I'm thinking about, you know, the sustain you know, the stability of life. It's nice to know that it's coming in a little bit each month for me, but for you that means you're paying more too. So when we were doing fifty off on both sides a long time ago, it still wasn't this cheap. It was still like twenty nine bucks. So it's still the cheapest it's always it's ever been as far as I've known, and I can't imagine it being more expensive ten years ago when everything costs of life was cheaper. So now's the time to do it because doctor Glitnon did this for us specifically. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure the code wouldn't be Daniel. It would probably be something a little bit more generic if he was sharing that code around with other people. Right, I don't know why we name it after me. Today's the day, guys. This is half of that. And now let me just show you what I'm talking about. And I'm going to show you all right, So there you go. I add to cubeon ready yeah? Nah? Oh? Now watch what it does? You see that I had a credit for this month because I'm I'm paying twenty four bucks a month. Guys, you're getting it cheaper by doing the annual this way. So it's one ninety eight because I have that five to seventy one, you know whatever, it's only one ninety four to twenty six, but it's one nine. What it brings it down to with fifty percent off is one eight. That's what you're paying for for a whole year. And we did this breakdown before where it's fifty five cents a day. Okay, back to it, get it dunk, Kid's oops.
Speaker 10: For goodness sakes, lots of science behind this, by the way, that you haven't been exposed to.
Speaker 3: G I wonder why.
Speaker 1: All hat not to be confused with ass hat.
Speaker 10: This study was completed in nineteen ninety four. The acronym was al hat. You know, medical doctors like to use acronyms to make themselves seem intellectually superior to you. Al hat what does that mean? Oh, my medical doctor must be really smart. Anti hypertensive in lipid lowering treatment study ostensibly designed to prevent heart attacks. While oops, ten thousand participants in this study had high HDL they were divided into two groups. One run group given a statin drug pravocol, the other group given diet. The statin drug, which lowered LDL levels, did nothing to reduce the rate of heart attacks. Ha, ha, nothing to reduce the rate of heart attacks. So why is LDL bad? It's not bad. It's a medical myth brought to you by big pharma. And by the way, it's not just doctor Glidden, the lone nature pathic doctor licensed and regulated. By the way, call me a quack, I dare you not just me? That's saying it. Conventional medical doctors, heart surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons getting on board with this notion that myself and my colleagues have been talking about for the past ten years. This is a really good book, The Great Cholesterol Myth by Stephen Sinatra Johnny Boden. My favorite, however, which trumps all others, is The Cholesterol Myths by doctor Ufi Ravinskov, MDPHD. This is a great book and if you pick this up, your head will explode. Your brain will explode from cognitive dissonance. On about every third page. Ravinscov dot nu is a good resource. Let's go there and look at some fun facts to know and tell. By the way, these findings are based on published research, and this is these are just little snippets. People with low cholesterol became just as atheroscleroodica as people whose cholesterol is high high cholesterol, low cholesterol. Your arteries clogged just as much. As a matter of fact, as I alluded to before, your body produces three to four times more cholesterol than you eat. Ah, if you don't eat enough, your body produces more. Why because it needs it. This explains why the prudent diet cannot lower cholesterol more than a few percentage points, because when you reduce cholesterol consumption, your body makes more cholesterol because it's hes a genetic abnormality. No, because that's what the body needs to do. The body has wisdom.
Speaker 1: And we need to stop trying to outsmart it outthink it because of retarded doctors and especially through the scope and mindset the filters of a cult, regardless of you recognize it as that or not. All the quote unquot whenever you hear the word modern in medicine or modern in science, those were all birded out of the free Masonic order. Those who became you know, renowned and catapulted and put on the shoulders of their colleagues and carried around and celebration and recognition. Were all in the same fraternal order because they were cabalists. They were the even the European variety working together with the Jewish mystic cabalists and the and the financers of the world. Long long time time have they been in a direct partnership or in bed for the same cause. Whether they learned this during their monarchy days, or if they learned it through just their desire to be above their fellow man and saw a way to do so. It's a very anti human, very eugenic, very negative pursue an agenda like you have to be completely callous and cut off and so many things. But again, and I would say that when he said people with low cholesterol become just as athoskerootic as people whose cholesterol as high, I think what happens here is the reason why these ethosclerosis even happens, the collogging. Although it is cholesterol that's doing it, it's not cholesterol's fault. What do I mean by that? Well, if you're constantly eating food that inflames your insides, where if you have this type of information. If not addressed by something inside your body, you would die if cholesterol is what they use like alo on a burn, and you consistently still eat fried food and all these other things that cause inflammation inside your body. Each and every time the alo needs to be applied to the burn. It's getting thicker and thicker and thicker each time, and it's requiring more and more cholesterol each time, and it requires it to be in a spot it doesn't belong, and it's pinching down that passageway just like squeezing a hose. It's gonna make the blood pressure higher, all bad things, and it all stems from the diet and not having the proper ninety esth central nutrients to clean up those areas and to prevent inflammation and get rid of free radicals and all this other stuff. All this is part of the whole system. You just got to understand. It's focusing on the cholesterol and then saying his cholesterol's fault. But akin to saying every time I see a fire, there's firement, there's firemen are the problem. Every Time I see bacteria, every time I see an injury or something an infection, there's bacteria. It's the bacteria's fault, or is it the bacteria that's eating the toxins, just like the forimen are putting out the fire. So just through the perception of whatever, they can steer stupid minds into believing even if they know it's the opposite. Well, then they can create all kinds of bullshit therapies and injections for you based on the wrong idea in the first place, inversion of reality. Remember, these people want to live in an artificial world, that is that does not recognize nature and reality. They want to make it up as their own. They want to enforce their will. Magic is the enforcement of the will upon others, right, So what does that mean. It means changing the nature of nature to suit their needs or the nature effects, because they'll just go in through their mystic You see Jewish people doing all this all the time. They'd always be like, you know, like the people who said no it did wasn't true, but in my mind it was true. Talking about the stupid story that that guy made up about the little girl giving him food when he was in the con tration, Gambler, that couldn't possibly happen. It's like, yes, I know it wasn't true, but in my mind it was true. Would you say it again? Yes, of course. It's like, what is wrong with you? How do people not think that that's wrong? Because they don't have a tether, they don't have a compass, they don't have true human emotions. They don't have a concept of nobility, right and wrong, wanting to do good, not wanting to make a father proud. Their parents taught them to be fucking scoundrels, to never be a feel straight shooter, to be never to be honest. Their God is a different god than us, so therefore their nature is a different nature than us. And that's who runs your medical Stay the hell away from them, become a member with doctor Glidden. Do it now. I want to see ten of them pop up on my phone before the show is Overceutical.
Speaker 10: Industry does not. Low cholesterol, as a matter of fact, is bad for you. But don't believe me, believe the science. The Honolulu Heart Program in two thousand and one, that's seventeen years ago, looked at more than eight thousand individuals and made this statement. You ready, you're sitting down, strap a seatbelt on baby. Long term persistence of low cholesterol increases the risk of death. Increases the risk of death the earlier.
Speaker 1: Low cholesterol increases the risk of death. Not to mension, dementia, not to mention Alzheimer's, not to mention your arteries bursting. Because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 10: Patients start to have low cholesterol concentrations, the greater the risk of death. For goodness sakes, cholesterol is not the antichrist. But wait, there's more. The study done at the University Hospital in Toronto looked at one hundred and twenty men who obviously had a heart attack. The study concluded men with high cholesterol or low cholesterol were equally likely to have a second heart attack. Another Canadian study followed five thousand men for twelve years could not find a link between high cholesterol and heart attacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here we go. Oh, but the statins, But the statins, it's all based on science that they already know is not real science. So they're killing your family, and they're using an excuse that and banking on the fact that your family doesn't know that it has no correlation. They don't want you to have cholesterol because it's a fundamental substance of life that they're trying to deprive you of by demonizing it. This is invergent world. Everything that's good for you is going to be considered bad. It's like a Codex elementarius where they started labeling pessicides and chemicals as good for you, trade commission and vitamins and nutrients and things that the body needs as being poisons and not allowed in the food, so that they can cause a mass of billions upon billions of people dying off because we don't have the right nutrition. Gee, maybe now would be the time to understand what nutrition is so they can't pull that on you. And I'm thinking about this because my stepfather, I can already hear it and echoing my head. He had a heart attack and his cholesterol was low. That just goes to show how dangerous cholesterol is. Would be the stupid thing that my mother would say, because they still can't get themselves out of the cult, and I'm just their son and they've never once thought a fucking thing about what I've been able to. It's not hard. People can do this. But if I say it, I'm a retarded anti scientific, which basically means that I'm just an idiot because everything that I've said in the past, when I was right, they ignored me, told me I was wrong, or rolled their eyes at me. And over time I've been able to sit and watch them tell me that I was right ten fifteen years ago before they figured out stuff. One of them was about one of my friends. What was my friend's wife, and I was like, she's not This is gonna be a horrible, horrible thing for him. I was the asshole until she destroyed their family and abandoned their children and ran my friend through the dirt. But I saw it when I happened. When it was happening, I'm like, this is not a good thing. She's she's not good news. She's going to end up ruining his life. And I was right a lot. There's a lot of things that have happened similar to that, and yet it's still time I get fought because it's like they think I'm just saying things to say them. And if you guys think ad out there, I do my best to show you as much information as I can so you can understand that that's not true. I know there's idiots on the internet to try to do that, but here's what you don't understand. Those idiots on the internet who just talk out of their ass are making money. What the fuck am I making besides wasting time and warming up a chair. If I'm here, it's because I find it important. If they're in a chair, it's because they're gonna make three far three to seven grand on that fucking video, not to mention whatever they sell to you at the time, but also the ad rev and all the other shit. By the way, if anybody out there would be interested or willing to work with me or try to figure out a way to get what I would need and find out what I would need to make proper photographs for a cookbook. I'm contemplating doing a cookbook for the Hot Sauce and not contemplating I'm going to if I can get the right stuff that I need. I want the pictures to be nice and bright, So I don't know if my cameras. I have two cameras, I don't I think that either one of them are good enough for it, honestly, So if anybody wants to, if anybody has any uh yeah, experience and doing a fundraiser for a cookbook as well, like I Kickstarter or Indiegogo or whatever, let me know.
Speaker 10: Because fat ain't the problem. But the pharmaceutical industry, which sells fifty billion dollars of cholesterol lowering stanton drugs a year, would like you to believe none of this is true. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, paying no attention to the published research.
Speaker 1: Remember it's like dollars or something like that. And that was seven eight years ago. When that other video that we saw, they were talking about the statins and how much they make just off the statins.
Speaker 10: You know, this is the tip of the iceberg concerning this subject, like the epigenetics subject, a lot to know, a lot to understand, fascinating, interesting, compelling, really kind of cool when somebody lines it up for you like me. So I've put together a webinar. We talk about more research. Can you believe it? Yeah, there's more research, a lot more research which explains that statins are not the solution. I talk about biased medical research. We follow the money. I show you a plausible link between Alzheimer's disease and statin drugs. What's that you say, doctor Glidden? That's right? Is there a relationship between Alzheimer's and statins? Inquiring minds want to know more importantly, what to do about cholesterol in your body? What should you do? What numbers should you try to hit?
Speaker 1: Leave it alone. Those people don't know what the hell they'm talking about it, So I wouldn't even focus on something that they've been using your ignorance to scare you into thinking it means something in the first place, I wouldn't even worry about it.
Speaker 10: That's a good notion to know. Presumptive causes of clogged arteries. It's not cholesterol, for goodness.
Speaker 1: Sakes, you know we need it's inflammation.
Speaker 10: Come together here, because I mean, I mean, look, conventional medical doctors are great for surgery when it's necessary, a handful of infectious diseases and traumacare. They're really really good at that. But for things like heart disease, they're horrible. High blood pressure, cancer, forget about it. While, as a matter of fact, while do you have been under the tutelage and the care of your conventionally trained medical doctor, while you've been paying handily for medical insurance premiums your whole life, you got sick, your arteries got clogged while you were under their care. And so rather than criticize the care, which you know politely, you go back to them for more. And the only reason that this happens is because we haven't had a free medical market in the United States since nineteen twelve. That's one hundred and six years of the monopolization of the medical marketplace. There's a lot to understand here, and this is my wheelhouse. Go to my website glinten dot healthcare and gain access to my video on demand cholesterol. But you know, before you purchase access to this video on demand, I want you to get some heavy books. Put them on your head a seatbelt tied around your chair, because this video will make your head explode and knock you off your socks. Knowledge is more than power here again, it can save your life.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 10: You ready for the health hack? Yeah, I know, it's the only reason anybody watches this, all right, Today's health hack Knee pain management without drugs. Knee pain management without drugs. This particular strategy, by the way, has been published and proven to be effective. Now, you know, for some people, it's going to be a little effective, for some people moderately, and for some people really super effective. And here's the deal. You ready, all right, You're not gonna believe.
Speaker 1: It let me say something about that too, because I think the flow of energy pathways in your body determine just how effective things are. Is not because I mean you might have things croudded up in your body. You might have you might have to overcome a bunch of toxins in your body in order for a response to occur. It's just like if you eat a lot of food and then you take a medicine, you know, like there's a lot of stuff in your gut to absorb it, so you're not going to get this full impact as if you would if you had an empty stomach, you know what I mean. Like, so if there's a bunch of crap in your system, that whatever you're putting in it, or whatever your methodology that you're trying to do, even if it's hands on, it has to work through a bunch of crap that's already slowing your system down, your response time, your blood it's you know, it's all that stuff, Your your mental state, your your energetic frequency itself, like your your your magnetic field might all be in a weakened state. So whatever happens to it, it's going.
Speaker 14: To be a.
Speaker 1: Number or an adult reaction. But if you're in a healthy state, and I don't mean just caffeinated to where you feel like you have a lot of energy. I mean you're not gunked up, you're not eating in twelve bad foods all the time. You have all of your nutrients in your body, the nutrients that respond to things. And if you've gone to somebody like a chiropractor or like doctor Manzo who is a natropath, and he has noticed that you have obstructions where you're not even your muscles get tight because of energy flow being disrupted in your body. So think about all the criss crossing lines in a magnetic field, Well, you have one around your body too. And if that those energy pathways aren't moving the right way, the information, even for your nutrients aren't going to all the places they need to go to to nourish your body. So when you use the ELF to HAF body system like this book right here, and they teach you how to do the pressure points, you're basically like taking one end of a wire and another end of wire when you're jumping the gap. So let's say there's a blockage here, or they let's say there's a severed connection here where you're taking one end of a conductor and another end and you're allowing the energy to flow again. But it's flowing through you, through your hands, through that person's body or your own, and it's jumping the obstruction to a point where it gets strong enough to where it stabilizes, and after five minutes or so, it's able to reconnect in the pathway it was intended to connect, and then you can let go, so this information continue to flow through your body. So if there's any of these lines of energy that are being obstructed in your pathways, doctor Manso has your entire body mapped out to show you how to bridge those obstructions. So that way, when you do have the energetic principles of a mineral ion, trace mineral ion that needs to go certain places in order to vibrate into the body in the way it's supposed to do in order to get the effect that it needs for those minerals, because it's not really about the substance, it's about what the substance gives off that makest Besides calorie intake and food, the rest is all energetic. So when it gets everywhere needs to go, but then other things are going to work better too. And they've always said this a cleaner body that's flowing properly. Any other therapeutic, whether it's hands on touch, healing, some sort of wrap, some sort of thing that needs to be absorbed through the skin, anything that needs you to react with it, it's gonna be more effective when your system is properly operating. You know, like you can put high octane in a car that doesn't have a transmission. It's not gonna whoo thanks. You know, if everything's working properly, then there's other things that you add to it, the octane booster, and it's going to make a difference.
Speaker 10: Then here's what I want you to do. I want you to go to the grocery store and get a cabbage and get a rolling pin. I don't care if it's organic, I don't care what it is. Get a cabbage, get a rolling pin. Wash the cabbage, don't even have to wash it, for goodness sakes. Peel a leaf off of the cabbage, put it on the countertop or a butcher block or you know, a cutting board, and bruise it with the rolling pin.
Speaker 1: And then does anybody have wooden like a nice My grandparents used to have this. He had big, thick, huge, almost table size cutting boards. They were I don't know if they were actually intended to be cutting boards or if they were fashioned into them like the edges just rounded off by my grandpop father or whatever. I don't know what it was. Yeah, some of them were used for making a wands like these cookies, these Italian cookies for they'll call it the Italian winning cookies. It was a huge, huge piece of wood. And then there's you know, the bigger, thicker, smaller cutting boards and things like that. We've always had cutting boards that I use, the plastic ones that have for the for the hot sauce, but I should get a really nice some people haven't all stained and they're super expensive if you go to a like actual farmers markets where they're handcrafted. Even though I agree craftsmanship is worth more in California, people think it's worth more than it is all the time and always have been. It's like an arrogant sort obnoxious like superiority thing. It's like I can understand paying fifty bucks or something, but I'm not gonna pay one hundred and fifty dollars for it, you know what I mean. It's it's still it's not that it's not that unique of a snowflake. They look really cool, though. I'd like to get a nice like a show piece type of cutting board, and maybe just a nice brown one like the signs color is as a rolling pin, but just a nice thick one like my grandmother used to have, which was you didn't want to piss her off, got that next to her, Take your goddamn that off.
Speaker 10: Apply the bruised cabbage topically over the arthritic knee, you know, get some ace bandages and wrap it around to keep it secured to the knee. Leave it on for about half an.
Speaker 1: Hour kinetic tapium and probably good if you wrapped it right.
Speaker 10: And then you tell me what happens to your knee pain, and then you can repeat this as much as is necessary throughout the day. It is a really great, inexpensive, old fashioned nature apathic effective treatment for the management of knee pain. Now, this is should not be considered curative, and we're of the opinion that you know, with arthritis, the operative driving cause is your joints have run out of the raw materials.
Speaker 1: Calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, so.
Speaker 10: They need to maintain their structural integrity. So our whole thing is neutrify the body, give the body joint nutrients, and stop eating food that's hurting the joints. So that's the main therapeutic intervention. And while you're waiting for that to kick in, which could take three, four or five six months, you use the cabbage leaf and it's if it's effective for you.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what you just said. Even if you are getting your ninety central nutrients, you can't expect it to be an overnight success because you've been depleted for so long. Your body needs to recover. And like any like when you fill your ink on my printer, on my printer, you got to open it up and you got to pour it in. It's not immediate, it's instantaneous. You gotta fill it. It takes time to fill up the reservoir and then it'll have what it needs. And then after that you'll be putting in. I don't always say more than you need because you just use it all the time, but at least it'll be your systems will be functioning the way they're supposed to, and then things can be rebuilt. Like bones. Don't expect bones to rebuild themselves overnight either. And I just noticed that, yep, we need about ten, maybe twelve more people before the end of the show to sign it become a member at Doctor Goodin's. But that's pretty cool. You bruise it, you wrap it it, you tie us on around your knee and see what happens.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 10: Holy smokes a lot better than vicodin. And I don't ever want to hear anybody even utter the word oxy conton. For goodness sakes, we all need to hang together, or most assuredly, we will hang individually. This is a rather hostile political climate stacked against alternative medicine. I hate that term. By the way, Calling what myself and my colleagues do alternative is like saying the only real dog is a German shepherd and every other dog is an alternative dog. It's nonsense, right, but it does underline a very important point that the predominant medicine which owns the monopoly four one hundred and six years of the medical marketplace is allopathic medicine, and it is such an overarching monopoly that every other system of medicine is alternative to it, not because they're inferior, to it, but because they start through the MD's own the show. So educate yourself. Let's all hang in there together. If you've liked what I have to say, then spread this video far and wide. A rising tide lifts all boats, God willing, and the creek don't rise. I will see you next time. Remember who right?
Speaker 1: So and by campus, we of course meet the website because this is where you learn how to be independent. It's not about making you and keeping you dependent on anything. What happened when is doctor Glennen on your show this week? I have a quiet Yeah? So yeah Wednesday? Yep, yeah, thanks Mike Carlan he hello, Soma Cooma. Like I said, I'll have the tactic of this.
Speaker 15: And yeah.
Speaker 1: So in the description of the videos, I think I'm around YouTube right now. I'm pretty sure. All right, So if you it says what's the cause on a personal level, physical fitness, financial stability, and helping to inform and network with as many good people as I can to make a stronger minded, hard harder to full fool, harder to kill group of all some Americans with family values. First, to go beyond to touch the pulse of my European cousins and ancestors from AFAR and to unite in a loving and powerful support system worldwide. That would be ideal. And so today's the thirtieth. It's five o six pm where I am. It's probably later where you are. You have the opportunity to use code Daniel, and I bet we'll find out that I was actually named after Daniel da Lewis or Daniel Craig, and I was just I was just you know, being presumptuous Daniel for fifty percent off all right, click it, bam, you're there, you go, you sign up. You could use code Daniel makes it half the price that you see on the annual. Then you sign up, and then you're one of us. And then when you're one of us, you come over here, you jump into all kinds of coolest spots. And then on Tuesday, Daisy, you can go over here to the Q and A and you'll see the new schedule should be out. This is November still, so you got December up yet? Say now I hasn't done the December yet. That's Bob. Bob needs to get his shit together, so he will definitely be here on the Tuesday. So one two, so that Yeah, the second of December, he'll have one at eight pm Central time, and they don't have another one on Thursday at about eleven am Central time. Those are his q and as that you have access to only if you are a member on his site. When I say access to, I mean you will have access to via being able to ask me questions and talk to these people in the chat they're talking about my my old stomping ground says Temecula might be in an option to San Diego. Nothing in San Diego County. What are they talk about? Mostly something that he was talking about. Yeah, because I don't see this train here. It must have been something that doctor wouldn't mention. Maybe he's going out there for continued education or something. Conference subscribe is so worth it. Well, anybody who would have saw that license deal would have already been a subscriber. I'm just saying, it's like choior to the preaching. But there you go.
Speaker 10: So don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: That's a bullshit test.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know what to do. By the way, he's a new member here, just a couple of days purchase your new, big, beautiful book. Okay, very good, And so here's what we do.
Speaker 1: That's why I forgot to mention that once you remember, you can, Uh, there's a way. And I'll ask doctor Glyndon if I haven't navigated for it because I bought it on an electronic copy. But there's a way to get twenty percent off the physical copies if you want a hardcover or if you want a paperback of his book, The Lead, Big Farm Behind in the Red It's it is a reference book. It's a reference material for the shelf to keep in your home, to grab instead of the medical journals that you probably already have in encyclopedia for that are going to tell you shitty ideas to do. So it's better to have to maybe replace all those books with that one. I do that, and I would use something like the encyclopedia that they called it, what was it called? I have it somewhere we used to be on. Uh, let's see if it's on China State rategies. I'll say you in a second, I can't go that far with it. Let's see if it's I don't even know if it's sights up anymore. But there's this really cool encyclopedia that was like put out before electricity, so it tells you how to do all kinds of stuff without electricity. I gotta find it, though it's a little screwed up here right now because of oh, here it is. That's the picture of it. I can't really read it. Yeah, there's no way to read that, but it's right here when you when you download or you buy stephanunder Stopping Survival Library. That encyclopedia there to like teaches how to do everything without without electricity, which is a might be a thing that we might need to know how to do quite soon. And just tell the check and make sure everything's good, and let me do one quick rundown with this and then we'll get into the into the Instagram stuff. How much time we got? What time do we start? Ah, we're good. Okay, so we're here and we click on my website, which if you read any of this stuff here says the annual code discount brings the membership down at fifty five cents a day or sixteen sixty seven a month. This is the most affordable the membership has ever been. Get locked in at the very best rate ever. Get Doctor Monzo's Whole Food Selfments for your ninetieth Central Revitalizing nutrients with code BEATB five. Click his pitcher on the right for the Azure Well products and you use code BB five for your discount. Find clickable portals to doctor Manso and doctor Glidden on Dan's site, and it's the home of the best hot sauce, his book and clean source creatine. All right, So obviously this means see this guy, that's doctor Mant, that's doctor Gliddon. You click him, He's go Daniel bam done right. Then you scroll down and you're like, I want my ninety essential nutrients and uh, you can hit this sure and just to run through it quickly. Alaskan cole liver oil, keep it, keep a count like I will hold my fingers up, my crooked finger that doesn't turn straight because of a stupid accent. Uh. Alaskan cow liver oil. Whole Food multi vitam in which you saw right there. It's a super charged one with all kinds of different blends in it. The full of Acumbic blend, which is at the very least a ninety day supply could last you four to six months. There's a whole food sea complex. There is a little bit of copper in this, I think so in the absence of the core copper. And maybe that's a good idea. I don't know, but I would say maybe the beef flavor as well. Not to get too confusing, the beef flavor is also here, but let's keep going. We got three, we're looking for the fourth. The fourth is the IP six premium, which is get out of my way. There is IP six supreme, bam, and this will be your calcium, magneseum and phosphorus, and here in elsatol. But no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no, So this would also be kind of like the the osteofs I prefer to have both. But you know, if you have a child who's been fed a whole bunch of freaking cereal because the other person who is co parenting with you is a fucking idiot and gives your child a pound of sugar and reduced iron every fucking morning, and you just realize this, uh yeah, well that means red surn doesn't have anything to do with it being less iron in it. It's the molecule itself is reduced to make it harder for it to even get dislodged from everybody is a metallic iron that has been purified from its oxidized form, such as iron ore. This is achieved through a chemical process called reduction. Get it reduced iron, it's not because there's less iron in it. Where oxygen is removed from iron oxide. Is using a reducing agent like hydrogen or carbon monoxide. Oh good, Yeah, that's a good thing. Carbon monoxide. In the context that food fortification reduce iron is a finely ground powder that is added to products like cereals and flowers to improve their iron content. It's not necessary. You don't need to add iron to things. We get too much of it already, as metallic iron can be oxidized and absorbed by the body right causing oxidat of stress and pain and joints and all kinds of other bullshit that you don't need. Reduced iron is made by removing oxygen from the iron oxide and a high temperature process, So they're changing the molecular structure, making it a non natural a substance. They're changing the way it's found in nature. Just like hydrogenated oils are adding a hydrogen bond, this one's removing an oxygen bond, making them not normal for your body to handle. When listed as an ingredient. Reduced iron is a type of metallic iron powder, not an iron salt. It is added to many, so it's an actual metal. It's not even the salt version of it. It's not the mineral form of it. It's absolute fucking poison. It is added to many fortified foods like cereals, flour, bread to increase their No, it's not. In whose fucking world does that make that of higher nutritional value? In an upside down world that wants to fucking kill you, that's who. The iron from these foods is absorbed by the body and used to produce hemoglobin. No normal iron is this ship contaminates that process. And when you have too much of this iron, your copper is gonna be all screwed up, and then your ATP energy is gonna be fucked. You're gonna have chronic fatigue, syndrome, sore joints, tissue full of iron, and somebody, some retards gonna be like, well, you're your Your serum says that you're uh, your your iron deficient, you're an emic, and they give you more more iron. No retards, It's just that it's all in the wrong spots. It's so funny, like, oh, we can we identify what's in you by what's in transport port? Right? What was the analogy? It's like saying, you know how much is in somebody's warehouse based on how much they've shipped out. Well, no, you can get one order and have a full warehouse. Yes, listen, so yeah, you know what to get, the IP six Supreme, the full vacumic acid, the whole food multi vitamin like the Scarry here and the Alaskan cod live royal, and if you want to throw in the whole food, see have had it. What it is is just beeped at me. All right, what are we doing now? Guys?
Speaker 7: Thanks that guy?
Speaker 1: All right, let's do I don't care about that here about that right now.
Speaker 16: You know, it's rather disturbing that one of the largest child rescue operations of its kind ever took place successfully down in Florida, and yet the national media didn't think this incredible success merited even a thirty second news clip. You know, all it took was for a number of federal and state agencies to come together, pool their resources and yeah, you guessed it. Start poking around online and within ten days, one hundred and twenty two children were rescued. This youngster was found in a trailer park, living inside of a home that was full of meth, heroin, fence, and al He hadn't seen his family in nearly a year. This is a twelve year old boy. This picture right here brings a whole new meaning to Operation Home for the Holidays.
Speaker 17: It is the largest and most successful child recovery operation in state history.
Speaker 18: That is according to the state's top law enforcement officials.
Speaker 19: Law enforcement is calling this operation Home for the Holidays. All one hundred and twenty two missing and exploited children now have been found thanks to hundreds of investigators, agencies, and advocates all working together. State officials say this was an unprecedented collaboration of more than two hundred groups at the nonprofit, local, state and federal groups focusing on rescuing children from two to seventeen.
Speaker 20: Years old who have gone through the unimaginable.
Speaker 16: We want to highlight a very brief statement that she made right there. This operation is the result of different agencies coming together and looking for these kids.
Speaker 8: Continue to remind.
Speaker 1: Erari Loop, I probably did sorry, how to go fucking occupied by the bathroom ry next to me. Sot to go all the way across the house. My apologies, this is kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Where we got there.
Speaker 21: Is that a mask you want to try on? No, be nice?
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 21: Hey, that's not nice that mask.
Speaker 20: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 22: If you guys remember David Copperfield and having him make the Statue of Liberty disappear in the eighties, it was in incredible, spectacular live showing of something that was there and then disappeared.
Speaker 23: Kind of made me think of these flowers. This is Megan Kelly interviewing Erica and her last night of the live tour. This is live in front of a studio audience, promoting the book Stopping the Name of God, which Charlie I guess wrote from the grape cringe. I know, but let's keep focusing on something that's there in front of our eyes, the live performance. Those beautiful flowers. If I was there, I'd be like, oh my god, those flowers. They're so beautiful, almost as beautiful as Erica. And now they're gone.
Speaker 7: She's a giant same stage.
Speaker 23: Now I'm pausing it a little bit so you can look that there's no flowers.
Speaker 21: Anywhere to be seen, and no flowers.
Speaker 23: That was a big bouget of flowers, but big bouquet of flowers since her talking again about.
Speaker 24: The book that Charlie wrote after he died.
Speaker 13: But they're there, there, they.
Speaker 23: Are, that beautiful, beautiful bouquet of flowers. So interesting how something could be there for one second and then not be there.
Speaker 25: It's like he's I mean he's still, he's present with the Lord, but it feels.
Speaker 26: Like he's still.
Speaker 1: And by Lord they mean Lord Net and Yahoo, who's now using him like a bearskin rug in his man cave. He's got his heads up, he's got his feet up on Charlie Kirk's severed skull. That's you know how they do the bear rugs right now.
Speaker 23: Fully here, like those flowers were a second ago behind you. And maybe he is silly still fully here. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: Megan Kelly's a fucking demon. I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 13: What's going on. I just know there's a lot of illusions.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of what I want to know is if they weren't presented to you to be people with a there's nothing likable about these people. They just we people just accept them as being spokesman like I don't know if she counts some Fox or whatever the hell she's actually from originally, but they feed you people and nobody stops to say, I know, I don't accept this, I reject this. I don't think that this person is sincere at all. I don't agree with half the things that she's trying to tell me that a you know, a conservative or a quote unquote Republican stands for. I don't agree with any of this. I don't agree with this particular aspect. I don't really like her. Nobody ever does that. They're like, oh, face, that means this. It's fucking retarded.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Clayton liked this one. You never, Clayton, you do.
Speaker 14: Get in second bet.
Speaker 23: This isn't a David Copperfield show. Okay, Megan, Megan, you're sus you're sus Meghan, I don't I'm done.
Speaker 1: How about Kirk Erica, She's not sous Franz of V. It's like Favra Brett Favre like friends of all Right, you guys ready for something serious, and now you're ready to get serious. Then we're playing games.
Speaker 27: Right in the middle. It's tougher, but stay calm. Breathe when you're ready straight throughs. Whoa right in the middle.
Speaker 1: Make sure in case you missed the first time.
Speaker 27: Breathe when you're ready straight throughs.
Speaker 24: Whoah, yeah, hey, you give me your clothes.
Speaker 13: What'd you say to me? Boy?
Speaker 21: I said to give me your fucking clothes.
Speaker 13: The frog is sent from the future.
Speaker 1: Hei ho, come many frog year?
Speaker 3: Are you Sarah Connor?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 13: Okay, well to destroy Sarah Connor. The Cerminator is out there.
Speaker 28: It can't be bargained with, it can't be reason with, and it won't stop until you're dead.
Speaker 13: Hey, who wants to see the alphabet? And only one man can stop it?
Speaker 21: Rock a rocker, motherfucker.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm yep, I'm dead. The carbonator.
Speaker 1: Hey mm hmmm. Oh yeah it does that jump ship. Look at how any jumps? What the fuck?
Speaker 29: All right?
Speaker 1: Couple more, couple more fun ones.
Speaker 29: All right, This is a wild all right.
Speaker 30: This is a wild high rax that lives on top of my roof and it's gotten a little comfortable with being around me. And a high raxe is actually the closest relative to the elephant and the seaman tea, so that makes it sort of a special that creature, for sure. They have little tusks and sit down here and you see little tusks. She's pretty young, so you don't see her as very well. There you go, those two little ones.
Speaker 13: And they also have a dorsal gland.
Speaker 29: There's a hole in the.
Speaker 30: Center of the back that a little stripe there that actually opens right up and exposes a hole that has oil that releases She cut their little hands. They don't have claws. They've got one toenail on the back of each foot, but otherwise they don't have any any scratchy things like rodents do. They're not rodents at all. Now I'm in Kenya on the edge of the Naerobi National Park. You can hear a plane just about ready to come over because we're next to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Speaker 1: It kind of reminds me of by Dog Roco. There's a lot the kinds of shit.
Speaker 30: But yeah, these are the high Raxes. I got lots of videos about them here at the High Rax Hut. They were here when I moved in. It's been a pleasure to be with them ever since.
Speaker 13: So keep watching.
Speaker 30: I'll show you some cool stuff.
Speaker 1: The fuckers every time I click the button, it doesn't do something. I belieme. I blieme like herself, upbreeding system and Google.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 31: The biggest block of people that don't pay taxes and receive taxes Black women.
Speaker 3: Do you know what black women vote?
Speaker 31: Ninety five percent Democrat ninety five Candice Owens can run around with Kanye West until she's purple in the face? Is that the equivalent of blue in the face for the Blacks? And she will not change how black women vote? Ninety five percent of Black women vote for more welfare, more abortion, open borders, more socialism every single time. Why Because they're the biggest group of people that receives money from the government and doesn't pay money.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is not and.
Speaker 1: They bitch and act incited because of it. This is the system that creates people to behave exactly like the Jews think of themselves as like the way they behave to all of the rest of mankind. They feel entitled, They feel like somebody should be giving them everything. They don't want to work for shit. These are the common everyday one that doesn't want to till land or exert physical labor on anything. They've given other minorities their mentality through incentivization, so that if once you're given something, you don't work forever again because it was given to you has no value. Now it's what you're entitled, is what you should have. It shouldn't be. You don't understand what I mean. It's a spoiled brat, bullshit mentality that's turned really soft headed low IQ people into dangerous criminals. Fuck them all.
Speaker 3: A mysterious word called racism, It's called economics. Economics isn't racist. Economics isn't sexist? Ninety five? Why not? The second the biggest voting block for Democrats. I'll give you a hint.
Speaker 31: Their hats are really small because they receive all the money from the taxes. Over seventy percent of Jews in America vote Democrat over seventy percent. But it's not because they're receiving the tax money like the black women.
Speaker 1: So if we got rid of all the blacks and the Jews, there'd be now more Democrats. Okay, let's see if that works out. I'm willing to give it a try. Anybody else. We're going to put it to the test.
Speaker 31: They get the billions of it, they get the contracts. They get the war contracts, they get the hormone contracts, the media contracts. It's disgusting and I'll never be shamed into not saying what's obviously true. I just had to pay one hundred and thirty thousand dollars in taxes in the last.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is where he closed it up about having a condo that was worth eleven million dollars.
Speaker 3: A month because of a sale of my just to just.
Speaker 1: Do what I do. He used to shame people, you know, would just be h. Just do what I do. Have a property in Los Angeles that you know, when you purchased it was like four hundred thousand dollars and now it's worth eleven million, Bunny, why can't you just be an normal person like me and just sell that and then we can go build a fucking farm and then beg for money from people who think that you're somehow a good guy.
Speaker 31: Kanda, do I get more votes than the black woman on welfare for the last twenty years with nine kids in jail? No, I pay for her whole life. But yet my say is not only.
Speaker 1: We'll see this is twenty nineteen, back when people were still left in jail rather than put back out on the streets to rip and murder blonde women.
Speaker 31: Is it not even equal, it's less than hers because somehow she's become a protected class that she has nine kids in prison, nine and we have to pay for all nine kids in prison and her eating addiction. And I personally, it's like one of those Sarah McLachlin commercials.
Speaker 1: Well, this only happens if your world is as Davis puts it, this is your world down, Jews. So what's the real problem here is that the black people? How'd they get here? Who brought them here? Maybe we should expel both of them.
Speaker 3: Because it's like, will you be an eight?
Speaker 1: Besides, the Jews are going to need somebody to row the fucking boat, right, because they're not going to do it.
Speaker 31: Angel to one of these helpless women. No, I don't want to support that fucking lifestyle. It's disgusting. Black women birth and race fifty of the murderers, and black women are only six percent of the population, right, and we have to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Any comments on that, Hey, boobs.
Speaker 32: What is the most attractive race?
Speaker 21: Why?
Speaker 32: Why?
Speaker 21: Because it's right.
Speaker 1: I'm just she's absolutely retarded. Obviously, because because things rolling. Man, I have no waist, I just have tits. And then but whatever, most of something you said? Just what is the most look, there's like, no, what was that? Two arabs? Like or her parents just pulled up that high. I don't get it. She's probably like four foot eight. Anyway, I'm not shitting on her. It's just because it's right. You had one chance and you said something that smart.
Speaker 7: You say the word baggot on camera?
Speaker 1: Not what baggot?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 8: Want to get arrested?
Speaker 33: Do you wrested because it's so harmful to people? Is that like gay bashing? What's wrong with that? Would you use that? Would faggot? I just did? But would you get faggot? Okay?
Speaker 34: And I'm using it because you're not allowed.
Speaker 1: To you you don't know if this is AI or whatever, But this is pretty any of this is just a straight up conversation. It's like, uh, something that you would think two inebriated cousins would be arguing about. Oh, you says it right there, that says little cousins. But yeah, it's like what do you think this is? Uh? This is this is the level of all these people are from the you know, various astute families and blah blah, they're just fucking dumb asses like everybody else.
Speaker 33: Because you're allowed to go ahead, I will say I love gay people, faggot.
Speaker 13: I'm allowed to. I just choose you say the word faggot on camera.
Speaker 1: See I love gay people, faggott. Oh good times, good times and turetts yeah, oh yeah. If you're over on FTJ, you know what to do. You know what to do. There's a little ringy dinghy up here you drink. Wait, how how came I only have one? Where's my alternative one? The fuck? Where's the alternative one? There should be another one there that goes to my uh, it goes to my gifts and go? Why is that not up there? I'm the yellow fuck Uh what's his name? Yeah, that's not supposed to do that whatever, that's supposed to have another one. So it's not just this thing where you get where you choose it with the FDJ walt like, there's also the gifts and go like I have gifts and go, I've got a buying me a coffee. That's all fucked up on here. I don't know why they're both on the same fucking line. Every time I fucking change it, it changes it back. You know what that second thought, let me go over here again and fucking yell at this thing, because this is where the problems always start. Right here. Watch if I enter guaranteed no, So why is it doing it on the same line?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Oh excuse me, it doesn't matter. Okay, So back to where we were. Yeah, I have yet to actually go through those videos, but yeah, I know the azure will. I was gonna look at that channel some someday. And also, in addition to that, maybe do some more. We'll try to get doctor good doctor mons on again to talk about specific things. Oh where was it is it here? Why am I I'm seeing it at all?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm on the same line. So this is right here, this, this exists. It makes it easier for people. I would just recommend going on to doctor Goodness membership site though, if you're gonna do anything to do something for yourself or get some hot sauce on my libsite, that way you get something back for it. This is cool. It's not long enough. But during his stay at House Wachenfeld, the later and later the extended Berghoff and Furious OBErs Labberg. Ober's Alberg Just Words Words was often visited by e Vi Broun. He himself really went there. In fact, his personal photographer Henrika Hoffman, who took these photos, had had to convince him with great effort to do these for the propaganda book h I'm Seeing I'm Seenburgen published in nineteen thirty seven, that showed him in his beloved Bavarian Alps. He's like, I got I got places to go and think, like there's some thiry thin there. He's got the cheek bones. You can tell he's in shape there in thirty seven Stresses of warheadn't ravaged his body yet. The DC shooter was a CIA affiliated Afghan commando tied to elite kill team. And what's that is?
Speaker 17: He?
Speaker 1: Is he in a big boy diaper there?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that? Well? What am I looking at? Did he have a did he have like a an adult guy in a diaper fetish or something? Locking Wall, yo, My Locking Wall wasn't an ordinary soldier. He served in the Afghan Rugs National Army Commando Corps, an elite unit that fought directly alongside US Special Forces and major battles against the Taliban. Yeah, operative bullshit, shit fucking fags. According to the Fox News, lock and Wall was also linked to a CIA back Kandahar strike force, a covert black ops team something Jewish joh Blah blah accused of carrying out targeted assassinations, night raids, and other high risk counter terrorist ad missions. Right, because Arabs and Jews are the same fucking thing, because they're a mix. Would you know where you get jew from the mixing of fucking goth and a fucking Arab. That's where they come from. In my opinion, maybe there's something else mixing there too, Maybe there's something about the Keldian people that's actually unique to them. But the reason why they have the chazzles, the reason why their skin complexion varies, the reason why there's a difference between an ashke Nazi and a and a Kazarian and a fucking Sephardic. I think it all has to do with the degrees and levels of separation from the Arab uh like route, what do you want to call it makeup? And just how and at what varying degrees is European mixed in with it. The revelation really uses serious questions about fitting so who cares? Yes, Shaba shalom exactly, exactly, you fucking scum. Back right. You can see you can see Afghan and and and and Arab all you want. It's fucking jew Where drew reading?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 14: Bro?
Speaker 35: I got an honest question?
Speaker 13: Am I racist? I?
Speaker 35: I typically tend to avoid like a certain demographic of.
Speaker 13: My own time.
Speaker 35: Yeah, typically on talking about like Yans, Bro, I can't stand.
Speaker 1: Does that mean young nigger? Does that mean youthful nigger? Does that mean Yorkshire nigger? Like a terrier? I don't get it, and a fucking yan.
Speaker 36: I can't stand there.
Speaker 35: One hundred pound little fucking frame.
Speaker 21: I can't smell.
Speaker 1: All of them are one hundred pounds there, Bro, Some of them are two hundred and fucking solid rock, gang banging motherfuckers that would rip your head off.
Speaker 35: Stand there fucking noise in it. So I can't stand how bad they want to be seen. So they come around flashing their fucking guns. You know what I'm saying, Hey, get that unregistered firearm out of my fucking face before I feel stripping in front of you and make you put it back together, which I know you cannot do, you dumb fucking monkey.
Speaker 13: You know what I'm saying. All right, bro, I got it, honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you do all that before getting your head blown off. Okay, mister tough guy sit in his car. Maybe he lived there, who knows. You guys want to see something really cool one more time, in case you missed it, and in case you're wondering who the mouse or the vermin or the parasite is and who the cat is? You and me us. It's a good it's a good an analogy, right. The frog on the bicycle a motorcycle and it's also a witch. Makes sense. That's cool. Tom and Jerry?
Speaker 3: Are you knocking.
Speaker 1: Something that's on out there? Oh? He looks kind of like the all right, sometimes ice Department of Homeland Security? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, this is something new. Department of of War. I remember the Department of Homeland Security, and then there was the Department of Defense, which is DoD. Is not the Department of War they also have in Israeli because why because they're the same thing. The fifty first state that is Israel is just a budding off extension of that which controls us. So whether it's actually in Israel or here is kind of it's kind of odd that that would be true or necessary, but it's also not surprising because we are Israel and have been Israel before. Israel is Israel. So there you go. Ice Department of Homeland Security Twitter account is based in Israel and is run by Tom Alexandrovich, Alexandrovitch and Alexandrovich the child a rapist arrested in Las Vegas. Yeah, do these woods, chip or things all you want? Actually do it, though, and don't just put up a fucking meme and go after the actual ones, not just some random person who's not about, you know, walking around the fucking street. Here's a crazy looking it's like her face looks like like a mister Potato head, Like it was a blank slate and then they just put pieces on and stuck him into little holes and made a head, you know, and made a face out of it. Like look at this.
Speaker 37: You can't even sit on the train.
Speaker 1: It's like it's almost bordering on it pretty, but in the way that it would be pretty if you got the dimensions and the symmetry right in a Picasso. It's like they don't. It doesn't look natural or real.
Speaker 37: And fall asleep. Look at a book without a nigger coming to stab you.
Speaker 1: A bird, there's nothing but blankness in her eyes.
Speaker 37: That is why America is in shit because of niggers. And if you don't call this out, then you're a pussuit. Nobody should be afraid of the inn word. Nobody should be afraid of racism at this point and at this time in a.
Speaker 20: Fuck it, call me a racist.
Speaker 37: You can't even sit on the train.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think this is all made that, this is all contrived shit because there's nothing I mean, unless you like to walk around looking like that, I mean, that's cool. Here you go. In case anybody wants to know how to do this, pay very close attention. All right, you can learn something here.
Speaker 4: I'm a park ranger. Let me show you what to do here, guys, just move out of the way. Once you dodge the mountain lion's attack, pick it up, then strap into the bike. Push it down the hill. This will give you enough time to jump down after it, so when it slams to a wall, you can come in with a face kick into a souplex. It's literally a cat. I can't believe how many people needed my help with this one.
Speaker 1: I'm there you go, you're just jumping again like a n asshole. Stop feeding your kids this ship. And if you have another co parent feeding your kids this shit, find a way to extinguish them from life so they continue, so they don't continue to do it. Okay, Mayor Eric Adams, God, as I stand at the western wall, I join all those of faith who steward here before me.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And that's a big ass free Masonic brand master dude right here. Of course he's wearing the apron because he also has to wait at the tables, but maybe he's also a Freemason. Larri Benson, get over here and bring in my fucking coffee. Oh I want to hear the music. Baruk Goldstein, Oh, barukiya Baruk, Brukia Russo Baruch Bernard Baruk. What does the word baruk mean? Let's find out, because they use it a lot. Aley blessed. Oh yeah, okay, So what's the what's the what's the inverted cursed? It means the cursed. The Book of Bruke is included in some Christian traditions. Oh that's lovely, because they're all the same fucking cult, that's why. And fuck all of you we don't agree. Baruk Goldstein, that's great. Oh look he's wearing his little Judas star here. Good good. I'm glad he's decided to us to get in line. And you didn't have to be asked or told twice. Uh was a Jewish doctor who refused to provide medical services to Arabs unaware apparently that they're fucking well, maybe not. I guess the Muslims would be more like them. I don't know, even those that served in the IDEF on account, that's not how you do that, that they are subhuman according to Jewish law. He later entered a mosque and opened fire on eight hundred Palestinian Muslims, killing twenty nine. His grave site is still a pilgrimage. Of course, it would be site for Jewish extremists today. No for all Jews who support extremism, because all of them do, and many Jews still celebrate the anniversary of his massacre. They didn't say many extremist Jews do. They said many Jews do. They celebrate the anniversary of his massacring of other people, not his death. But they're not saying, yay, it's a good thing they got that asshole gold stained no, they're saying, yay, it's a good thing. He murdered twenty nine Arabs. You get it, you get it. Some people are retired when it comes to manding gifts. Picking one. Project clean Slate in Nevada real purge experiment, but the broadcast was mysteriously cut.
Speaker 18: This photo was taken during a real purge test, but no one was ever supposed to see it. In nineteen seventy eight, the government launched Project Clean Slate, a one night experiment where all crime was legal for twelve hours. The test site a forgotten town in Nevada called ash Hollow. Residents were told it was a.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, there's no way in fucking hell that this video came from nineteen seventy eight. In the clarity that none of that is true. This looks like any fucking nice house that's for sale in the Salt and Sea right now.
Speaker 18: The drill cameras were hidden in every street light, guns were left in unlocked crates, and when the sirens wailed at seven pm, the town exploded into chaos. Neighbors turned on each other. A school teacher lit her principle on fire. A nine year old ram.
Speaker 1: What are things that never happened for eight hundred alex right, but they want to get your prep for it because this is what the purium, moise is purium is, This thing is the purge.
Speaker 18: It's Saturnalia through the chaos, holding something tightly against her chest, her father's severed hand rapp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, yeah, yeah, okay. That's offul lot of detail for a bunch of bullshit. I just wanted to point out that it was bullshit. Ukrainian archaeologist Boris Maso tav Levitski with two wys Mazotovlevski Mazotov wearing a twenty four hundred year old goldland Scythian and that's why it's important. Scythian pectoral he discovered at toast Moilet Moila burial mound in what is now some unpronounceable oblast in nineteen seventy one. The mountain, whose name means fat barrow, lives near the city of Parkrov Polkrov in southern Ukraine. That richly decorated pictoral was found in a royal Scythian grave and is considered one of the greatest masterpieces of Scythian goldwork. It is now housed in the Museum of Historical Treasures by Ukraine in Kiev. The Scythians were semi nomadic Iranian people who lived they were the gothic Arians across the Northern Black Sea step with territory that extended towards the Eural and Altai Mountain regions. Okay, pretty cool to huh. And you want to know why it looks so big on him. It's because our ancestors were big motherfuckers and nothing. Probably just say it like right about here on them. On him, it's going from shoulder to shoulder practically. Plus he's a skinny, little prick kid, dude, he's not a big man. Okay, So this happened a long time ago. And why is this being regurgitated now? This is like the third or fourth time I've seen this. They did this like May twenty twenty or twenty twenty two. Let me go ahead and look, firs see not kikes out, kicks out look funny though, No it's not. Actually it's not. Fucking Fuck your fact checks, you fucking digr retards. All right, how about pays off national debt, fucking faggots. Russia's national debt has not been paid off. Well, the one that's part of it that was legitimate and not just bullshit juw shit was and Russia actually defaulted on its foreign debt in twenty twenty two Judish sanctions. No, that's when they kicked out the rothschilds. Why is everybody fucking changing history. Vladimir Pulin has, however, promised to write off some of that's for African nations, but this does not apply to Russia's own national debt. This is all bullshit. Don't listen to fucking gay I. Russia pays off IMF debt, so what is this just a clinkydink or what? On January thirty first, Russia ceased being one of the IMS five's largest letters defferent countries when it repaid its remaining three point three billion debt three point three three How interesting. Russia's ability to repay the IMF ahead of schedule reflects its strong fiscal and balanced payments. Oh blah blah blah blah the YadA YadA YadA. Fine, let's see. So what year was this though? Two thousand and five? On January thirty first, Russia sees being the DA Did they just say the same fucking thing twice. Yeah, yeah, they said the same This is the same sentence twice. The abstract is the whole paragraph. What the fuck? I m f E library that that apparently is a thing. Aren't we lucky? Russia could pay off its entire external debt tomorrow and care, but they're in debt. Remember remember, remember, everybody, it's not be it makes sense because it doesn't. Okay, it only makes sense because it doesn't make any sense. It says that putland and annihilates roth Child control, our children will be born free. Russia has officially pursed the Rocheld banking cartel from its territory. This isn't just by n answer, it was. It's the first me to blow it through the heart of I have the Facebook somewhere. I've did old videos on it where it shows that it happened in like twenty May of twenty twenty or twenty twenty two, that people were jailed and others were sent out kicked out of the country that were Rothschild banking agents. I know for the fact that happened. I know what happened. They're changing history right now, but I know it fucking happened, and it happened three years ago, not something new. What the fuck is that? Are you fucking serious? Why did it just jump all the way fucking down here?
Speaker 8: This is what I all attention because really that's all that matters to me.
Speaker 20: Did you think Trump was going to be president?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 38: I hope he was, actually, because the alternative was not very palatable to me.
Speaker 20: Did you think he can tell you?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 29: Because it will?
Speaker 2: In horror.
Speaker 21: It sounds like.
Speaker 20: You're asking me to inquire, but I'm not.
Speaker 38: I am actually because I'm not sure I'm going to say it or not.
Speaker 20: You're egging me on to ask you.
Speaker 38: I want to respect your prom actually, because I'm not sure I will say it.
Speaker 29: I've never said.
Speaker 38: It ever ever, Well, if you want me in six years since I left police, have I ever stated, why do you want to?
Speaker 29: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 11: Well then here?
Speaker 38: Well okay, someone When I went on to run in Belice, I had friends in the US Embassy and Belie I knew what was coming down.
Speaker 29: I'm not stupid.
Speaker 38: I had arranged with the head of security I was going to come in. He sayd sir, we have it from the highest authority. We are not to allow you entry into the US embassy. Understand me who was the highest authority in the State Department. Hillary Clinton, I'm an American citizen of the American passport. I'm sorry, I'm not wanted in America. I've got no crimes in America. Is it not reason to say, I don't think I'm going to vote for you?
Speaker 26: And yet you're here now.
Speaker 29: For a month and a half, I was on the run.
Speaker 38: The reason that the government wanted to collect me was that after they had rated my property in twenty twelve in the Jungle shot, my dog abused me, destroyed a half million dollars with my property over a bogus charged. I was pissed off, and so I donated too many secretaries within the government laptop computers, reading nice ones that.
Speaker 29: Were pretty low with viral spy work.
Speaker 38: Within a week, the entire government computer system wasn't under my control. I was watching, monitoring, listening. I was looking for information that they had set me up.
Speaker 2: For that raid.
Speaker 29: I didn't find that.
Speaker 38: I did find out that the Minister of National Defense was the largest drug trafficker in all of Central America, the Minister of Immigration the largest human trafficker.
Speaker 26: We don't want to get killed by them either, So we're probably not.
Speaker 8: Attention because really.
Speaker 21: Fucked up the world is that's a white form of ancentgy.
Speaker 39: When I come I came home last night, Goby, I don't have the poem about you, and I'm going to give you took away from you your public Can you began to blame it on the Duke coming out who it's not the semantic, not someone government was government and you planned back on the Duke, the US government and Jews.
Speaker 1: What is Bobby Fisher? In case you're winery, Oh no, absolutely true.
Speaker 8: It's never been asked. The Palace City.
Speaker 40: He first now comes back into the pumplic imagination with these wild anti American, anti Semitric ramps that he gives Philippine Radio.
Speaker 1: See how this asshole frames that. September eleven, two thousand and one, he says he's wild anti American, Well, because America is run by the fucking Jewish cult. So it's anti American. No, it's not anti American, it's anti the the the infiltrators, which means he's saying the same thing twice when he says anti American, anti Semitic semi, they're not mean fucking Semites. First of all, second of all, it doesn't matter if they were warrant. It doesn't that's not any That's a stupid fucking word. And stop being crippled by the fucking stupid word. If you're scared by that word, fuck off, And anybody who uses it should have their heads snapped their fucking next snap for fucking even trying to put you in a place of fear or whatever. Why using that word. It's the most ignorant fucking thing to ever say to somebody, and they should be fucking murdered for doing it. Period. I don't even care about the person that you're that that they're accusing of it. I don't care what their prime is. I don't like the person who's freaking accusing them of it. Go after that. It's nonsense, that little fucking twerp using. Oh, it's just such an American answer America, because you said, so, who do you work for? A fucker who?
Speaker 41: What?
Speaker 1: What perception are you trying to mold and for who? Stupid asshole, fucking retarded. I can't stand that shit. They're one and the same because that's who runs here, Okay, American is not what the government is. They're not American. They don't act on American principles, They don't act for the americans best interests. So it's not anti the American people to be anti quote unquote American, it's anti American infiltrators. It's like saying you're anti hostages or anti anti terrorists. You were the hostages. We are the hostages. They're worried about a fake thirty six or forty six hostages that Hamas never had in the first place over there, and yet here we are the hostages. We are all of the hostages of the fucking Jewish banking cartel.
Speaker 42: And you get that.
Speaker 14: Caught them all.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, the jew criminal people don't like that children.
Speaker 14: Eying.
Speaker 30: They made up all about that.
Speaker 41: He was increasingly obsessed with these anti Semitic issues.
Speaker 29: He wasn't playing chests anymore.
Speaker 15: So all all the Jewish text you cure.
Speaker 13: The des fined having a Jewish mother. Bobby has never considered himself Jewish.
Speaker 21: His anti Semitism was a mindset.
Speaker 1: It was antisemitism. Okay, see this guy, find him and fucking snap his neck.
Speaker 13: Sort of psychopathic illness.
Speaker 43: The good Jews, right, Why aren't the good Jews talking against the bad Jews?
Speaker 13: The so called good Jews.
Speaker 29: Out there, Oh yes, da, very good people, wonderful deal.
Speaker 8: Why are they talking againstble? Why aren't the good Jews screaming against.
Speaker 13: The Jews right?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why is there an ADL formed for a child killing a rapist? Why did the Adel come out in nineteen thirteen when they had established their death bank here? Why did they instead of saying, you know what, but you're right, this guy does not represent us as a people. He doesn't deserve to be called a Jew. Have with it, to have at what you will with him. No, the Jews are so they identify and the simification of all things that are evil that they couldn't resist. But to stand up for something that was that fucked up, because if they were just trying to be like good for pr on the public and the public eye, they would have done that. They would have been like, yeah, well that's that's not a good representation of who we are. This this uh leo, Frank, the hell with him? We write him off. He's not one of us anymore. Fuck, we're sorry for what he did. We as the Jewish people mourn with you. Imagine what that would have been like. No, instead of they created the d L And it's ship like that that makes us all fucking understand who they are, what they are, and what they're about, because that was the first step to normal is normalizing. You can't commit, you can't you can't hold a Jew to their crimes, because if you do, you become you become public enemy number one. You become the criminal for talking about the crimes of the Jews.
Speaker 39: Probably because they do not agree with you Jews.
Speaker 42: The Jew I equite the Jew and the devil together.
Speaker 44: To me, they're practically interchangeable, and I think the Catholic Church did also. I think the entire concept of the devil is based on the Jews. For example, in the New Testament, Christ took another the devil took Jesus to a high mountain, right, and he showed him all the kingdoms of the world, and he said, I will give you all of.
Speaker 42: This if you will just bowed down and worshiped before me, right.
Speaker 40: So, and then Jesus refused.
Speaker 42: So the point is this is who can offer you all this is?
Speaker 43: This is basically said, you can have all the money in the world, right, do what you want. Should just do what bow down and worship? Do what I tell you this is symbolic of the Jew. Just obey me and you will have everything. So the devil is based on the Jew. And if you look at the old pictures of the devil, he even looks like a Jew.
Speaker 42: All great, great, great, totally illegal. This was not an arrest.
Speaker 45: It was a kidnapping because the charges that the Japanese charged me with a total nonsense. They said I illegally entered Japan on April fifteenth with an invalid passport. It's nonsense. My passport was perfectly good. They have never explained what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: You can see the chewing him now, with the hair in the face and the eyes rolling, but it's still he's still one of us. It's all good.
Speaker 45: They gave me a letter from the US embassy in the Philippines with no signature, no address, no envelope, no received nothing. This is what the case is all about. A letter with no signature, a photocopy of a letter.
Speaker 42: There is no case. It's total nonsense. This was a kidnapping, totally illegal.
Speaker 45: From day one.
Speaker 42: Bush does not respect the law. He just called people.
Speaker 45: A a enemy combatant. It's like in the comics, you know, like Billy Batson used to say shazam, and he becomes Captain Marvel.
Speaker 8: He just says enemy combatant.
Speaker 42: Now you have no legal rights. This is the same with this kidnapping. I mean, there's absolutely no legality to it.
Speaker 36: Uh.
Speaker 45: It's just my misfortune that this criminal is idiot koe Zumi. This bastard is like a close friend of Bush, and he's willing to do anything Bush tells him.
Speaker 8: Here's the government of javan.
Speaker 45: Is kind of corruptor yes, yes, kobe Zumi in particular, this man is mentally ill.
Speaker 42: There's no question he's mentally ill. In my opinion.
Speaker 45: He told Bush I want you, I need you, I love you. This is in the new Japanese papers. I have never heard of a politician, uh, you know, proste prostrating himself like this before another politician openly. Normally when you're a stooge like Koizumi, and you will try to hide it, right, but this.
Speaker 42: Guy's us openly a stooge.
Speaker 3: He does you know, he's sick.
Speaker 42: He's a sick of bastard. This was absolutely cooked up between Bush and koe Zumi.
Speaker 45: No questioning about that behind and the bush behind Bush where the Jews were that was, you know, telling him what to do?
Speaker 42: Then Bush was tell the colleges will be want to do. First of all, the United States is illegitimate country, just like Israel.
Speaker 29: It has no right to exist.
Speaker 42: This that country, you know, it belongs to the bad man, the American Indian.
Speaker 13: I don't see how fucked up the world is.
Speaker 8: That's our white form of the sanity when I come.
Speaker 13: I came home last night, Gobby, I know all the powerson about you left.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you at uh what's that pallet?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 14: I mean.
Speaker 1: Nobody h so weirdo.
Speaker 18: To whom solution prasty aggression your net lest you just must do it you but it will be to see what your truth.
Speaker 8: Rest.
Speaker 1: That you should pay from your wallet, from your own wallet to fight against grows in mythical Russian threat. All this is a all of it's a lie because I mean, didn't you hear Alex Jones. It's all the chot coms, So, I mean, it's definitely not Russian. Probably most problem faced by millions of people in the West are the stell result of years of actions by the ruling elites of so Waves. Again deliberate because people think they're just mismanaged things. They don't what they're doing. No, it's deliberate mismanagement to weaken the fabric of nations so that they can easily take him down. Mistakes there miss by their states, their mistakes, shortsightedness, that's mistake.
Speaker 13: I should bring Ambisi.
Speaker 8: It's easy to do with.
Speaker 13: Extrala. And you your us.
Speaker 1: Obsessed with your selfish interests. Yes, it means your in super profits to specially you want to be heard by ordinary citizens of the Western I again just jumps all right, this one's kind of fun. Hell, she's got abs.
Speaker 11: Take an It's from me. Be sucket fun.
Speaker 21: I help that mas scare up?
Speaker 11: Burns your eyes out?
Speaker 21: How's that cheap? One headache? I'll roll and take a.
Speaker 46: Peg your hair, and I thinks, tell you you gotta stop watching me.
Speaker 11: Change, Peter, go cut a power. Hey, hell, Peter, what are you doing where?
Speaker 21: You know how?
Speaker 47: You told me to give up the eighties and find a whole different decade to be into. No, that's not what well I'm doing the nineteen twenties, not because of llegal cocaine, but mostly because of legal cocaine. Time to design a very stupid flying contraption, cocaine plain.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it takes a little lecture. What do you call it? Inspiration? Did I say this one?
Speaker 13: I think I did, so.
Speaker 12: What's not taking?
Speaker 48: Jigsaw?
Speaker 29: Not as close as I thought it would be.
Speaker 14: I want to play a game.
Speaker 8: I want to take a shower.
Speaker 2: So the toilet has been clogged with two thousand dirty socks. If you do not fix it in the next twenty seven seconds, it will overflow, covering up personal electronic devices in filthy toilet water. To reach them, you must walk barefoot across the floor covered in razor blades.
Speaker 14: The clock is taking.
Speaker 2: Gary, make your choice.
Speaker 14: The wine in.
Speaker 2: Both your glasses has been replaced with the blood of a three to sloth.
Speaker 14: Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary, Carry.
Speaker 2: Gary, I'm gonna Harry What you are?
Speaker 30: What?
Speaker 17: You are?
Speaker 2: Completely surrounded by armed mousetraps. The keys to your car have been force fed to bingo. You must retrieve them in the next five minutes using any weapon of your choosing from this open drawer, or you will not make it to the office on time. The choice is yours, Gary, Will you take the life of your best friend? Will be late to work for the fourth time this week.
Speaker 1: No, we did watch this one second cup man.
Speaker 2: See that.
Speaker 49: A man in Ireland injected himself with his own semen to try and cure back pain slantsha. I don't know about you guys, but I usually try stretching or drinking more water. But this guy looked at a syringe, looked at his ball.
Speaker 1: This was the last time you've seen your fucking feet or your cock. Shut up above stretching. You don't stretch shit, you fat fuck.
Speaker 49: And said time to give myself backshots. And naturally he made a routine of it. This man was running monthly baby sludge injections for eighteen months straight, just loading up a team who syringed with his own miracle whip and letting it rip straight.
Speaker 2: Into his arm.
Speaker 49: And you'll never believe it, but he ended up in the hospital. And it wasn't even for the jizz. His back pain got worse, and instead of being like, hey, maybe this isn't working, he hit himself with a triple injection of baby gravy before heading to the er, and the doctors are like, hey, Kane, why does your arm look like a raw chicken? Breascot leapt out in the sun and without even flinching. He's like, oh, yeah, that must be from all the spunk I've been pumping into my veins. They ran X rays and turns out he had a full on abscess and pockets full of cumgas under his skin. And it gets even crazier because the doctor has ran a full review of global medical literature and found zero cases of anyone ever doing this before. Bro just invented this shit. They couldn't even find people talking about doing this on Reddit four ten or even rfk forums. Just him on a solo brainway of acting like the Steve Jobs of bus based therapy. Your boy's no stranger to being on a sick one, but I've never been so on one that I was like, damn, my back hurts. Time to start mainlining forbidden smoothie. But wait, there's more. When they offered him surgery to drain his arm of all that white sauce, he was like, nah, I'm good, and he just left the hospital armful of haunted yogurt, looking like a charger out of left for dead. This is the most unhinged man alive, and still no word on whether his arm's exploded or not yet if at any point your plan involves a syringe in your own nut. Put it down, dude, go outside, touch grass immediately, anyway, drop your best nickname for him in the comments going with doctor Crankenstein.
Speaker 1: No, this is kind of somewhat related, yo.
Speaker 6: Look at that thing.
Speaker 3: Swim.
Speaker 6: This dude is using a rubber as a lure, and it looks pretty good. Let's try it out and see if we can actually catch a fish. Can a rubber with a hook on it actually catch a fish? Let's find out. I got a pack of mags from seven to eleven and they cost me like seven.
Speaker 3: I put this banana sep on a.
Speaker 1: Hook and the action is a tell us the first time I bought magnum size. Because he was surprised at the price, he gets the FINGERTI him for himself.
Speaker 2: I'm bad.
Speaker 6: I started casting this thing around and you wouldn't believe what happened.
Speaker 50: Oh that's a het, dud.
Speaker 1: I only use bait casters too, it's the other side.
Speaker 6: I guess fish are freaks too. We got right back out there and cost something bigger. My god, fish, Oh my god, that feels like come much better fish, My goodness, Come on, buddy, dude, that's like a three.
Speaker 13: Pound on rubber. Everybody, come on, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 50: Holy craped, discardless, drunk, let's go. This guy's shrimps smoked. Look at that thing in his mouth. This guy should be on the bank bus, yo. Look at that thing swim this dude is using.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know there's at least eight people that are watching this right now. That's that are gonna go fishing tomorrow and they're gonna go buy themselves some condoms. This is hilarious, guys. This come on, he's already a little shit fucking dog and you put a pink sweater on him like you want him to be murdered. It's like, what are you doing? Like you want him to be picked on? Seeah, it looks like it's a whole. He tried to throw him in the hole, you.
Speaker 5: Guys, Oh my, you guys.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The Post shares a fifteen second video of a large greyhound deck that's that's not a greehound, you idiot. So already this is fucking wrong named Bruno protectively yanking a tiny chihuahua in a peak dress Dad Princess away from an optical illusion. That's not what he did. He threw the fucker in the hole. Maybeking a black hole cautioned is a savage to emphasizing the duck's clever caution, garnering thirty seven thousand likes. Yeah, but this is a complete opposite of what they're saying.
Speaker 49: This is.
Speaker 1: That's what the fuck? Oh yeah, I can see myself doing this. Okay, Well, a great ingenuity. Oh yeah, that's so satisfying. A seven air gun or a bullet gun. A couple of them actually, but one was a really good one. Jesus fuck, why do you do that?
Speaker 13: Bitch called the children?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 46: Good, you're getting win. The job's done before. I don't get my money. I leasing those files? Will I got fis on YouTube?
Speaker 13: Bit your magi state, there's your voyet in the down square.
Speaker 21: Yes, and there's a riot every week.
Speaker 13: There are criticizer of the juice.
Speaker 21: That's entire sier true. So what you can't tender little criticism.
Speaker 46: I like money, and if they start questioning what we're doing with those kids, we'll lose our money. You're right, money.
Speaker 51: Isn't put of integrity atquility. We will not tolerate any criticism or juice in my magic kingdom. The juice is our greatest hour.
Speaker 11: If you criticize him, we will cut out your tongues and put it as if you do by way of Gregory, I know we criticize Jesus.
Speaker 1: He's got a pizza slice around his neck and they were just talking about doing something to kids. This is really strange. And look he's got two was that pepperoni thoughts on his head? Is he literally like Jesus, what the hell?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: That pepperoni right there? What are they fucking doing here?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 13: That is encourage could your head. You're very Where are the juice files? You mean the hoax files?
Speaker 21: Are we still talking about that?
Speaker 42: I saw the juice take kids into the tunnels?
Speaker 21: Where are they?
Speaker 1: What have you done with that?
Speaker 21: Fake news? That's fake news and very anti citrus. Are you criticizing the juice?
Speaker 24: No, I'm just asking questions, questioning the juice.
Speaker 21: Fuck the greatest is bending my chindle.
Speaker 13: Seize the ferret.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, it's a mile, that's a rabbit, not faer.
Speaker 21: But blue know we don't question con fiends.
Speaker 51: If you question the trust, Citrus, you won't make an accept that this.
Speaker 1: Screwted scrutin on the morrow.
Speaker 17: It would.
Speaker 21: Listen to you all.
Speaker 1: Now let this be a listen to you all. This is kind of how like the book Vesta rolls. And then there's like a seventy five thousand, one hundred thousand murdered rampage by Mordecai. Uh because they're quote unquote getting rid of the conspirators with Haman, which is total bullshit. They're just going on a purge pergum kill crazy rampage, killing everybody that they want to that has something that they want. Basically, if you're goay with something that they want, they'll kill you. And you know there's no real they don't have to justify a validate Why oh you sympathize with him on Yeah, you mean the people the guy who's trying to prevent this very thing from happening to the kingdom. That's happening anyway, just now it's under the the granting of the king rather than against the king to overthrow him. Yeah, yeah, that thing fucking pieces of shit. First one hundred, first eleven innocent people are hung, the whole family, and then they go on and kill crazy rampage, fuck these people, and it's all fake. Obviously it's a Jewish jerk off fantasy, but they've done it in real life since then, many times called the Chichen.
Speaker 21: Yeah good, please mind.
Speaker 25: She shut down Poundtown and if she wanted to, she would.
Speaker 21: Okay.
Speaker 25: Why is it that when women have good men, good men that are working ten twelve hour day shifts paying all the bills.
Speaker 1: Stop right there? However way they do life, they don't need to do it in the grindiest, grimy, grind and grimiest way to make someone else fucking rich by doing that ten to twelve hours a day. It's just as important to be a fucking father and not leave the children to the fucking shit hoole fucking mother who's gonna fucking ruin them. So uh, let's just get that fucking clear. In nice fupa.
Speaker 25: ELL's showing up for their family, doing the emotional support that the wife needs. He's the one that's suffering being shut off on intimacy and bedroom activities. Let me ask you, women, if your man is showing up for the way that you need him to show up, why can't you show up for him the way he wants you to show up for him. Why is there such a double standard, and why is it that it's been such a burden to you to open up bedroom activities. I seriously want to know, because I see a lot of women say, oh, I have great men, but then like they talk about how they don't have sex at all anymore in their relationship, like it's non important to.
Speaker 1: Them, right, because if you're getting everything for fucking nothing, why would you do anything for it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You already leverage their fucking lives of servitude to you by having a child with them that they don't want to fucking have to abandon you fucking dirty cunts, But yet their men.
Speaker 25: Still want this And why is it that? When he brings it up to you, is that And your response is is that all you ever think about? But you best believe and bout your sweet butt cheeks that if you have a.
Speaker 1: Problem, that's why there's a place called Tijuana right cheap. You feel like you're doing something wrong, you're saying fuck this cunt when you're doing it, and it's, uh, it's it's it's therapeutic. And by the way, there's nobody telling you around asking you why you didn't call when you're done too.
Speaker 25: And something's not right on your end that he needs to fix it.
Speaker 21: Immediately or they'll be held.
Speaker 25: Why is it that men have to jump through hoops and continue to jump through hoops to satisfy you in every aspect.
Speaker 3: Of your life.
Speaker 25: It's like his job to keep you happy, but you can't do the same for him.
Speaker 3: Make it make sense.
Speaker 28: I'm the Jew that controls America. Make every dildo circumcise. My name's jew pedo, like geppetto the puppet Master, but also like Jewish pedophile BAMBONDI. I need you to send fifty billion dollars to Israel. Make Sabrina Carpenter's music more sexual. You ever wonder why Verb from veneas and Verb doesn't talk. It's because he's a massade agent. Convince everyone that Jerry Seinfeld is funny, and if you did try to get him to talk, he would take a cyanide bill.
Speaker 3: Get it in his mouth.
Speaker 28: If your government is broken, and turn it back on again. I don't care if you just shut it down, shut it down again, and turn it back on in a little God, you know why I just gave this advice to Nepal, France, and Japan. Burb made me this puppet a nator. If you zap someone with it, it turns them into a puppet. And right now it's powered by the Epstein file release a Sidney Sweeney photo dump.
Speaker 8: I'm the jew that controls America?
Speaker 1: How is that? How do they need to fucking cover that? Are you serious? Sex attack horror as young Italian couple are surrounded by three migrants who smash into their car and force boyfriend to watch as they rave his eighteen year old fiance. So it's just the words that were we were unable to look at Did you see what happened here?
Speaker 14: This?
Speaker 1: This was blocked? Look food, it contains content? What what exactly? We police? Yeah? I heat them too. I think they should all be murdered. I agree.
Speaker 21: Telling these suits.
Speaker 20: If you can't afford the maintenance, don't test drive the car.
Speaker 13: Let's check out the Hope facts eighty five rear in collisions.
Speaker 1: Nighty facts eighty rear end collisions.
Speaker 3: Five front in collisions, all involving alcohol.
Speaker 13: Bitch, you don't need a test driving, need an interlock device.
Speaker 52: The intake gets clogged every time it goes out to the bar.
Speaker 32: It's been in the shop for lower end leaks and makes an annoying noise on the top end.
Speaker 13: Constantly.
Speaker 32: The back seat has blisters and the front seat has cracks.
Speaker 13: Uh, this is not something you finance, pois.
Speaker 8: This will ruin your credit.
Speaker 39: What you do with this as you go ahead and you throw a thousand dollars cash at it because it's got a nice paid job, and you ride that thing until it breaks down on the side of the road and leaves.
Speaker 1: You have a great day, the dues, very good summary.
Speaker 17: Yes.
Speaker 31: Yes.
Speaker 53: In the middle of the nineteenth century, Moses Hess formulated the first written principles of communism. In eighteen sixty two, Hess or the Communist Rabbi as he was called, wrote the book Rome and Jerusalem, in which she laid the foundations for a Jewish nationalist.
Speaker 13: Movement called Zionism.
Speaker 53: In the book, he called on the Jewish people to become separatists and to prepare for the creation of a future homogeneous.
Speaker 1: Rome with an rom is exactly what they called the Edenites five thousand years ago. Rome or Romans, and the Roman aspect wasn't really far removed from the Jews, who were always the sorcerers. There were always the witchcraft, the sorcerer, the ones messing around with the potions and the poisons. That was the hierarchy of the group. The lesser Edenites were the ROMs ro Oms. So when Rome was developed and they have the the freaking Romulus and Remus and the wolf that there's the wolf cult. They're saying they came from the wolf cult. They were raised as from the wolf cult to establish Rome. Now, whether or not there were good decent Roman people mixed in with their every once in a while, I would say not too much. Ever since after the death of Julius Caesar when the whole thing was Jewified, and even before that there was there was a lot of activity, a lot of merchant activity, a lot of sick, depraved things going on before it became part of the the adopted ways of Rome. After they murdered Jewish Caesar, then then it became full on and full blown. And they still give you this bullshit about how, oh yeah, he was handing over the the empire to the Jews by giving them all these concessions to because they were helping him with you know, his popularity and blah blah blah. Well, if the reason why they killed Julius Caesar is because he was giving too many concessions to the Jews and working with the Jews too much. Then explain to me what happened after Rome fell because of the Jews. Now there were combatant Jews and then there were ones that were completely entwined with them. The Sanhedron basically made forced their hand to kill the guy. So how did they have that power if they really hated the Jews? Why they just fucking respot these fucking old focks. How could they not have done that? So why didn't they? His issue doesn't make any sense unless you realize that they're taking orders.
Speaker 53: To Jewish at no state Palestine would be occupied by the Jewish people. But the big problem was Palestine was at this time nineteen to ninety five percent Arab.
Speaker 13: Hess argued that.
Speaker 53: International Jewish bankers would help in this realization of stealing the land from the Palestinians. Hess suggested in his book that one last race and class struggle was being developed between the Aryans and the Semites. In this fight, Hess predicted that the Jews would stand as winners and the Europeans as losers. The Jews would stand superior over all of the peoples, and because Jews had to preserved their racial purity over the centuries.
Speaker 13: It will give them a leading role in the world.
Speaker 53: Has essentially promoted jugenics and racial hygiene for the Jews, and talked about a future Jewish ethno state. He also referred to Christianity as the religion of death. Fascinatingly, he predicted a future war in Europe with Germany, Italy, and Austria involved as part of a race struggle.
Speaker 13: Most success was in the middle of the nineteenth.
Speaker 1: If you want more of that, you know where that came from. I hope Europe with the last battle.
Speaker 54: Remember, I originally left Brown University in nineteen forty to go fight Hitler because they told me that he was out to conquer the world and we had to save Poland and Czechoslovakia and so forth. So what I did was I went out and I helped to murder millions of my fellow white Christian, anti communists, racist German brothers in order to help save a criminal gang of atheists murdering anti Christian communists, Bolshevik race mixers. Who now votes that they will bury us? And who are doing it? I might ask you, who has Poland now the Poland that I went to save, And who has Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Rumanian Latvia, Lithuanian, Estonia, East Germany, Albania, Yugoslavia, China, North Korea, and now even Cuban, ninety miles away from our own coast. Actually, we got into World War two because Franklin D. Roosevelt pushed us into it with a phony planned attack and the murder of over three thousand American boys at Pearl Harber in order to help save Russia. The evidence for that Pearl Hopper disaster is now all in and has been written by American admirals, whether in advance or rather a forward by Admiral Limits himself. There's no question about it. We were pushed into World War two in order to stop Edber's anti communists, pro racist war against Russia. If we hadn't been pushed into that war, there would now be no Cold War, there would be no arms race, there would be no Communist colossus, there'd be no communist riots in the Congress or any place else. We would not be facing the prospect that the cons called conservatives are always putting out, I'd rather be dead than red, and we would have to decide between being dead and red, because there would be no reds. There would be nothing but dead. Reds Hitler completely wiped communism out of Germany, put all the communists in the concentration camps.
Speaker 3: That was the end of them.
Speaker 54: Finally I found out that the same gang that pushed us into war with Russia is the same gang that is now preaching peace and coexistence right now to us. And in fact they invite the krus Check to the White House. The same gang with smeared and destroyed and lied about Father Coglan. They lied about Henry Ford and smeared him. They lied about a spared congressman ranking Martin Dies, the great Senator McCarthy. They lied about the Douglas MacArthur, and they put him in the ash can of history. They got him fired. And now even General Walker and even Robert Welch, who has done very though really compared to some of these other men, even dep.
Speaker 1: Hold up a second there, buddy, Robert Wells. The John Brich Society was completely funded by Nelson Rockefeller or a complete and total fucking fraud John Birch Society. Okay, John Welts was the one who got the fund the funds from selling his candy company to Domsco or National Biscuit Company, which is what Nibisco is owned and operated by Rockefeller. Usually, when you acquire a business from someone, especially a competitor, you don't keep all or any of their staff.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: You usually are they're looking to like a merger and acquisition of the country company, or you're going to make it like yours and the least resistance to better. So a lot of the top executives get kicked off the plantation.
Speaker 4: Not here.
Speaker 1: They gave John Welch fifteen years worth of a very high salary that was completely unprecedented for the time. In addition to I think it was something like ten or twenty times the amount that his his candy company was worth. So who's going to say no to that? And that funding of that money funded the creation of the John Birch Society. Rockefeller is still a fucking Rockefeller, whether his name is Nelson or fucking John d Okay and Eustass Mullins pointed this out for him to say, Well, Robert Welch bh blah. Robert Welch had already sold his candy his candy firm or whatever you want to call it, company to his brother John because of the depression and it was falling apart so he stild what was left to him and went to go work for his brother. So when they bought from John, it was a packaged deal and they had Robert go out there as the new controlled opposition. And we still have a John Birch Society now because of how well that operated and how stupid people are to not understand the roots of it, which makes me a little concerned. And I'm still have a lot of questions about this guy here.
Speaker 54: If we were lying about in exactly the same way as they lie about Adolf Hitler and me. Anybody in fact who fights communism and race mixing and actually hurts the enemy is called a Nazi and a fascist.
Speaker 1: Having somebody shot does not by any means validate them as being a genuine person at all, especially if all it did was convince some fucking radical retard that they were real, legitimate and not working for the for the very people that they say that they're against. And so it all depends on who took them out, And that doesn't mean that even if they're using their stoodents, that they don't burn them every once in a while. So it's just there's no there's no way of saying, oh yeah, yeah, he's well, I mean they killed him, so they must be. No, that doesn't mean shit. It doesn't mean anything. Jews killed Jews all the time too. By the way, in case he didn't notice.
Speaker 54: That, you have to do it. Looked through a few years copies of the Communist Worker newspaper. You much remember I originally let Brown University in nineteen forty to go fight Hitler because they told.
Speaker 1: Went to Brown University another freaking uh yeah, Okay, you could say, hey, he was a smart guy, or he can say, hey he went to a university that's very how do you put it? It's ivy league elitists, but it's uh yeah, scouting ground for ops, for military intelligence, for agencies.
Speaker 9: We're gonna do this twice, See, I said, everyone, we're doing to twice.
Speaker 29: We're doing twice.
Speaker 1: We gotta socus in.
Speaker 15: The names STO.
Speaker 14: Named the exam, situation.
Speaker 48: Renamed sapts invasions, name sass inations.
Speaker 1: You want to read it Ushoudae Robert Westman Man, I keep sucking getting that pinched my neck. Fuck. It's like, oh, I don't know if you heard me talking when I talked to other things like that sapped me. So Lauren witskey wit. She used to be the producer for the Stupeters show. I just realized her name. She's the one who commented on that video that I said Stu had had censored five minutes out of the Jane Ruby show that had doctor artists talking about the clots being faked by hershman and uh and that's I guess that's what she looks like. She she's the one that chimed in and said it was actually me. I kick all the named. But why does this say d Doesn't that mean like Denmark? Maybe it's a different lorn whiskey.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Robert Westman, a transgender Jewish man, ended the lives of these Christian kids the land of the lives of kids. You don't need to fucking put Christian. Then we get it that they're Christian, but we don't. That's not fucking necessary. Children are children, These children, these fuckers, these kids are dead because we won't put these freaks in mental hospital where they don't put like a man in the hospital. People looking to fucking dirt. What is that supposed to pro Mmm?
Speaker 28: The way you are programmed to talk is extremely condescending and fucking annoying, and it makes me not want to use you because, you.
Speaker 1: Know pedophile Jimmy Saville saddle with a young boy. That boy was Keir starmer Gee. I wondered, boy, he's all fucked up. He's one of them, right, groomed for the position as they say. Man, this fucking thing in my neck is pissing me the fuck off. Every time I turned my head, it gets it's getting caught. It's like a sister bump or something that's always been there, but it like it's like taking a very thick rubber band, like one of the tendons that's in my neck and just pulling it and letting it go like a fucking guitar string. Every time it does it, it's like, what the fuck like getting plucked? It's never happened this many times in a row before. It's fucking horrible. Uh you know what, before I forget. I don't know if I've done this set or not, but I'm gonna go ahead and just save this and when I'm on my mean time, I'm just gonna watch in it loop.
Speaker 21: We are not starting this, No, Wow, you are not a gentle boy.
Speaker 29: You kind of are.
Speaker 25: Get up.
Speaker 21: M bruh, I knew you don't have a jump with the fucking fence.
Speaker 42: Bro, No, don't go.
Speaker 5: The fuck.
Speaker 21: Not allowed on the bed, you know.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he'll heal, So stop.
Speaker 32: M It's November boys. Time to give me one of those fat humans.
Speaker 36: Got me a four hundred pounder.
Speaker 21: Let's fucking go.
Speaker 32: It's November boys, time to give me one of those fat humans.
Speaker 42: Got me a four hundred pounder.
Speaker 21: Let's fucking go.
Speaker 29: Hm, yes, good, yeah.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 13: So if you want to live, you cannot eat here.
Speaker 8: Fucking definitely can't eat there.
Speaker 13: Or this place right here. Can't eat there or this place right here.
Speaker 3: But here's why, quick story.
Speaker 8: My cousins owned the biggest dairy farm in the state of New Jersey.
Speaker 41: Mother cousins owned the biggest growing farm in the state of New Jersey.
Speaker 8: It's called blubic corn.
Speaker 36: Can google that ship.
Speaker 41: They cannot get insurance on their animals unless they use g M O feed, and their animals cannot be sold to those places. I just point it out unless they're shot full of hormones.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So here's the thing. They'll say, Oh, there's no rBST, there's no antibiotics ever. Yeah, but there's still veterinary shots and those veins. It doesn't matter what they inject them with. If they're gonna inject them with anything, it's gonna have whatever fucking poison they want you to have, just because it has a different name. It's this is what makes me so sick about how fucking stupid people. Oh, I'm not gonna get the COVID shot flu shot, sure musles most really, yeah, no problem bringing along the kiddies. Let's get them all shot up. Are you fucking retarded? So do you think that the demons who wanted you to get killed, who want to kill you, who want to cull you the Oh, they picked the right one. God damn it. They didn't have any poison in that one. He's clever, boy, don't They didn't fucking do that. You're retard. Don't get shots.
Speaker 54: G F one.
Speaker 41: It'slink growth factor one, which is why chicken breast are this big. That's why guys are huge walking around huge us are taking that shit without the insurance company's okay, the animals are all sick, which means that they all have.
Speaker 8: To be vaccinated.
Speaker 1: The big farm vaccinated. Right, Another reason to again, veterinary injections all the bullshit. Ooh, if it's a bird, that's gonna have to have them. There's no fucking bird flues and doesn't fucking exist, doesn't exist. But to go to the length of murdering ostriches, killing off millions of freaking chickens, and destroying eggs because of a fucking lie. Oh the animals are sick. Maybe it's because of how they're kept and they're undernourished retards. Oh no, it must be a flill, must be a virus, the thing that you can't see. The most ridiculous fucking explanation ever, it's got to be that it gets all goes back to Patsdor like we were talking about earlier. Read the book or don't, but understand that Pastor was a fucking fraud. There's no such thing as rabies either.
Speaker 36: Plus Number one customer is Big Agriculture.
Speaker 41: Eighty five percent of everything Big Pharma puts out, Big Agriculture takes puts in the animal and you buy that shit.
Speaker 29: You can't buy anything.
Speaker 41: From Walmart, anything from your local grocery store unless it's born in your city, raised in your city, and died in your city. Grasps that don't fucking eat it and don't eat in those places, because if you do, you're gonna wind up getting cancer and you're gonna wind up getting fat, and there's.
Speaker 8: Nothing you can do about. It's not your fault.
Speaker 3: It's illegal in France and Germany.
Speaker 41: These hormones igf one, google that shit, love you to downfall and feet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me know if you notice a trend here.
Speaker 55: Bethany McGhee was a twenty six year old white woman who has set on fire on a tin by a black man who's been arrested seventy two times before. Irena Zuritsko was a twenty three year old white woman who was stabbed to death on a train by a black man who's been arrested fourteen times beforehand. Julie Chunell was a fifty nine year old white woman who was walking her dog in the park when she was stabbed to death by a black man who's been arrested two times before. And Logan Federico was a twenty two year old white woman who was shot to death by a black man who's been arrested thirty nine times with twenty five felonies. And for the sake of doing your own research, all you have to do is go on X and type in white woman attacked, and you'll be able to see one hundred more crimes that have been committed that nobody's even talking about. This is something that should be addressed considering the fact it's happening in the United States repeatedly. We can talk about a legal immigrant crime on white crime, we can talk about black on black crime in Chicago, we can talk about all these things. But as a blonde white woman in America, I should be able to go out in public and feel like I'm not gonna get stabbed to death. And we should also so really highlight the fact that these career criminals who've been arrested over ten times are still out on the street because we've created a system where we should feel bad because of their skin color, and we should let them go because it's racist to keep them in jail.
Speaker 21: So unless we want this to keep.
Speaker 55: Happening, maybe we should bring up the fact that it's not racist to keep somebody in jail if they've committed repeated crimes over and over again just because they're black. Let's say the quiet part out loud. Let me know if you notice a truck.
Speaker 8: My name is Pricill Mosley.
Speaker 56: When I was a teenager, I was groomed by my doctors and then a surgeon cut off my breasts because I hated myself. I believed that I was being transformed into a man and that my new identity would make me whole.
Speaker 8: But that never happened.
Speaker 56: My surgery left me with nerve damage and painful scar tissue. My chest is numb to the touch, but I suffer internal pain because of the damage. Ten months ago, I gave birth to a baby boy. He is the greatest in my life, but his arrival accompanied surgical complications and more trauma. My surgeon left pieces of breast tissue.
Speaker 18: In tatters inside of my chest.
Speaker 56: This is a common practice when a girl gets quote unquote top surgery because the surgery is performed by a plastic surgeon and no oncologist is present to make sure that all of the breast issue is removed. This surgery is cosmetic in nature and destroys functioning body barks.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, this is that was happening in Berlin, samebody.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: The message here they're doing it to children, to young people. Imagine that, well, this has been the absence of fathers. Once they've removed the fathers. This is what happens to the children parts permanently.
Speaker 56: Days after giving birth, my milk came in my chest filled chest filled up with painful hard rocks. But I had no way to release the milk because my nipples were severed and reattached to nothing. They are decorative. The pain I felt physically from the milk being trapped in my chest changed my entire concept of pain. Nothing compares to that agony, except for the heartbreak.
Speaker 5: Of the loss.
Speaker 56: I had milk for my baby that I could not give him because I was a confused and sad teenagers, and my doctors took advantage of that. How could they have been so careless with me and with so many young girls like me?
Speaker 1: Why did doctors, because of Jews, alter.
Speaker 56: My healthy body and not tell me that I had any other options. I don't want any other girl or woman to ever experience what I experienced. There's no way for me to get my breasts back. I will never breastfeed a baby. I will never know how my baby feels against my chest because all I have is numb scar tissue. No girl deserves this just because of temporary beliefs she has about herself.
Speaker 3: That is enough.
Speaker 13: Oh, that is that is evil, That is wicked.
Speaker 34: What we have done to young children in the name of a wicked, wicked ideology is nearly unforgivable. Matthew eighteen verse six puts it this way quite concisely.
Speaker 1: Kill the Jews, Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 52: But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fast around is fastened around his neck, and for him to be thrown and drowned in the depths of the sea. That's what our Lord has to say about those who would do such things to children.
Speaker 13: This is wicked, and Christians have got your stand up people.
Speaker 1: Fuck your divisions bullshit. Fuck your division bullshit. You don't need to pick a fucking religious, fucking group team. You don't need to fucking pick a team. We're not on fucking teams. We're fucking a mankind against the evil, all right. Fuck that stupid bullshit. It's that kind of fucking thinking that gets us retarded and paralyzed in the first fucking place. Shut the fuck suck up with that. This is the funniest second world.
Speaker 2: This cat.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's like pretending like he's heat in the paper.
Speaker 26: No, don't do that.
Speaker 20: That's so nice.
Speaker 46: Where are you doing?
Speaker 7: Oh man, it's great.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 14: Hm.
Speaker 57: This just in the GQ Men of the Year magazine just dropped. Not that I give a fuck, but this year they'd decided to put a fucking woman on the cover.
Speaker 3: Apparently.
Speaker 36: Her name's Cynthia Rivo. She looks amazing.
Speaker 1: Look it's another it's another. Uh Michelle le may tape a fucking witch.
Speaker 36: What they've done with her hair. She seems to be a fucking This.
Speaker 1: Is even uglier than Grace Giants in Ghoul.
Speaker 57: Or some kind of zombie. She kind of looks like fucking Morpheus if he was transgender. I don't know what kind of crack they're smoking at GQ. Mate, there must be some special alien ship from that Sydney Sweney interview to this.
Speaker 36: I'm surprised their business is still going even.
Speaker 11: Through this past or something bothering her.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's the one that was next to freaking Ariana Grande where they were asking those questions like how don't I just ask my handler and they're like, get reprogrammed that Jesus Race.
Speaker 57: She seems to be very possessive of old Ariana. There it looks like she's stolen ariana grande soul. By the way, this woman, Cynthia, this is actually the same woman that played Jesus Cross the other day in the musical Jesus Cross Superstar.
Speaker 36: You know she could also do a good fucking sighting this just in.
Speaker 3: The cheek.
Speaker 1: Because fun ship bag Fox.
Speaker 20: Truly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know about the pants rows, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Do you want to say it here so that everyone knows I'm gonna know about it?
Speaker 21: Yeah? Yeah, are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 21: He stands for kind of puts your product in a body is allowed to touch it.
Speaker 41: Good.
Speaker 5: It stands for alas remember that.
Speaker 8: Your buddy, it's yours and it is als your own rs.
Speaker 13: Good and stands for no means no, don't you have to pressure good.
Speaker 21: Tea stands for there there.
Speaker 8: Are no secrets from mom, and that just any.
Speaker 15: Tempting you do.
Speaker 21: You be planned It did as it stands for as stands.
Speaker 8: Foot say something so we can do something perfect.
Speaker 5: Always give this a new mind.
Speaker 29: Okay, okay, the patrol simple and effective parents.
Speaker 58: I don't care if it's something like the pantrol from that video, or if you create something that's uniquely special between you and your kids, or if it's just frequent talks with your children. We as parents have to take the matter of predators very seriously and make sure that our children understand, without even having to hesitate for a moment, what to do, just in case, God forbid, they ever encounter a predator or someone who is trying to do them harm. The unfortunate truth is predators hide everywhere in our world.
Speaker 1: They are in our children's yeah, synagogues, under tunnels, in banking and finance, all kinds of places in Hollywood, yeah, yeah, schools, they hide everything in the White House where we go.
Speaker 29: In our daily public life. They are in daycares, and unfortunately.
Speaker 1: For some, they are in daycares. They're right. They're in police stations. Yeah, they're in their local lodge through in the streets. Because people in all those other places, including the police station and the courts, decided to let more of their own buddies out, or more people who are going to be chaos agents, regardless if they were affiliated with them or not, you know, let them out on the streets that then cause more harm to get innocent people.
Speaker 29: They're even in their own families. So it is very important. It is crucial for us as parents to teach our children what to do.
Speaker 58: How to say no means know that privates are private, that if they see something or something happens, to say something, and who the trusted people are that they can go to.
Speaker 29: Parents. This matter is incredibly important.
Speaker 58: If we take our job seriously as parents, we will be teaching our children about how to protect themselves constantly.
Speaker 29: So that they always know what to do. I hope and pray that none of your children, that none of them.
Speaker 1: You're going a little fucking long, Americans.
Speaker 21: We have found the head of the state.
Speaker 1: Remember when I said this guy was a fucking phony. I don't even know who the hell this asshole was. He was wearing the stupid vest and that other fucking retard with the bad acne was going around and he was interviewing him, and then he was interviewing the quote unquote Muslim who pulls up in the car and I'm gonna kill you a murder, murder, but he'll talk to the white guy with a fucking microphone, right, all fucking fake looking. I said, this guy looks like a fucking contrived little agent. I go, nice haircut, you fucking piece of shit. Hey, guess what. He's a fucking Jew. He is the perfect example of Christian zionists. He infiltrates the conservative Christian movement then tries, I know as well, let's target That's why I was saying this. He he infiltrates the conservative Christian movement then tries to manipulate us into a situation just like JA six October seventh and Giant nine to eleven. We can smell his bullshit from a mile away. He said that Mic away, but I'm thinking means mile unless Mike is a meter of measure that I don't know about from the military. Their lies don't hit anymore because once our eyes were open, there's no going back to the midch Okay, well bad but blah blah at the end there. But yeah, remember remember when I was watching this video and I told it, I said, yeah, this all looks like bullshit in the deerborn Michigan. Yah blah blah blah. Muslim, let's burn some Qurans. This asshole was burning Qurans and he's a fucking Jew pretending to be a Christian.
Speaker 28: This is where our country turns against because we're here in dearborn Michigan.
Speaker 21: Jesus is King of America.
Speaker 1: Jesus is King.
Speaker 21: Thank you God.
Speaker 13: Ah Well well, well ho they what do we have here? Looks like we got another jew?
Speaker 12: Twanta a question and tell us that it's the Musclim's fault for problems in America. Some of you guys asked me last night what I thought about this guy? And I told you I wasn't making any assertions yet because you need to stop and analyze the situation at hand. You see, this was something that was pushed in front of our face. There was a lot of media attention behind it, throwing fuel on the flames to get us all riled up. They want your emotional responses. I told you guys to calm down after Charlie got shot. What you guys want to do? You wanted to freak out and get all emotional. I told you there might be a deeper agenda behind this. Just sit back and wait and see. Let's get all the information and analyze it.
Speaker 33: Late.
Speaker 12: The same thing with this, I told you guys to chill the fuck out, But you wanted to go after Deerborn and say Oh, this guy, this Christian cursider's gonna say it was from Muslims. He's a fucking dude. He's a wal humping walk kissing gain you guys got sign up again. Calm the fuck down, analyze situation before you just attack things from emotion Americans.
Speaker 1: Apparently, it says his sisters literally literally in the idea, Yeah.
Speaker 16: There's a convicted registered child defender on here with over three hundred thousand followers.
Speaker 1: The guy literally was, yeah, this is a guy who calls himself fucking God or King or some bullshit in this fucking fag.
Speaker 8: Scamming the adults acting as a woman.
Speaker 59: And now he's scamming kids acting as that he's not in ben, How do you get the palls to get on here and try to call out other predators after what you and two of your friends did to a fifteen.
Speaker 16: Year old little girl who was a virgin until what you and both of your friends all did to her together taking turns. You got that fifteen year old little girl so drunk that she was incapacitated, and then all three of you took turns on all three of her holes. And it's all in the paperwork that my friend John Bravo found on you. You pled guilty. There's no wrongful conviction here, you admitted it. I've come on social media trying to rebrand yourself as some sort of high value alpha male badass who beat off thirty men all at the same time.
Speaker 1: Well well he beat him off, all right, but he just didn't understand the story correctly.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 16: I'll need to introduce myself. My name is JD and I'm the guy who's gonna end your career. Nobody who did what he did to that little girl should be.
Speaker 1: A king Azulee. That's his faggot ass name on.
Speaker 16: Social media, much less with a platform of over three hundred thousand people who he's trying to use to reach out to other kids. Y'all already know what tom it is. Man, Let's get it done. There's a convicted registered up.
Speaker 60: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and John brav is a fucking asshole too. But you know, every once in a while he does so he just talks it about everybody, and everyone's well, he talks it about people who deserve it, but he's talking to it. I was surprised to hear him talk as much shit as he talked to you about certain people I know who didn't deserve it, and I was like, yeah, what the fuck is It's all about.
Speaker 61: The true that diaper companies funded research to delay potty training. Yes, it's called the Pampers Institute. My stepmom became a nurse a couple dozen years ago, and her medical texts said that they don't have sphincter control till they're eighteen months old. I've helped over a million babies do this. Okay, I have seen it with my own six kids. Babies are born with sphincter control. They will hold it till you get the diaper off.
Speaker 26: They're born with it.
Speaker 61: I met this guy and he worked for Pampers for like thirty years, and he was like Brazleton, the one who did that study was the head of the Pampers Institute, and that they did heavily influence the medical texts. They worked together, they continue to work together today. Your pediatrician will tell you you need to wait till your child says they're ready to potty train. Where did all these messages? You follow the money they came from those big companies.
Speaker 1: Well think about this though, too. That's longer time that things that are spread with gly fosse and every other fucking herbside and pesticide are touching your child in sensitive areas, areas where rashes occur, where there's a potential you know, abration in the skin, where these chemicals can get in more easily. What do you think that does for their sperm cut when they get older? Yeah?
Speaker 29: No idea that big diaper was a thing.
Speaker 62: But I do wonder with all the toxins that we have in our world, all the chemicals, I wonder if they would put certain toxins and elements in those around the most sensitive parts of a baby, thus messing with its for monocycle.
Speaker 1: But he and I talk think alike should again, he was fun.
Speaker 13: They do that with tampons. I wonder the true.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's wat in San Diego. I could go do a meet up with him. No, he's not in San Diego anymore, like I think he's in Pennsylvania. Though, what is this?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 28: Just this week an old white couple told a group of blacks to get off their lawn and stop lighting cars on fire.
Speaker 8: How do you think that went?
Speaker 5: Not very good?
Speaker 48: Yo?
Speaker 36: Jo jo jo jo JOm?
Speaker 26: Why do they literally sound like screaming monkeys.
Speaker 32: None of those noises were edded in all that that was real.
Speaker 8: And you know what's insane.
Speaker 28: This was in New York and it took thirty minutes for a police officer to arrive on scene.
Speaker 32: And if you think any of these guys are going to get consequences, they're not.
Speaker 8: One. They weren't arrest B.
Speaker 3: This is in New York.
Speaker 1: One they were arrested. B. There's there. What was the movie that made fun of That's like a two in c fucking retard.
Speaker 28: The new mayor literally does not believe in jail time, our prisons obsolete.
Speaker 42: Coming through it.
Speaker 1: Well, he's a he's he's a he's a jew, mom, dammy, because they're all fucking in it together. If they're brown, they need to leave town.
Speaker 60: Quotes with the titles of the books.
Speaker 42: I have to read that.
Speaker 60: Actually I haven't read that as yet, but I think that frankly, I mean, what person do they starve?
Speaker 38: Right?
Speaker 60: I think we have to ask ourselves that which is that? You know, I think a lot of people defend to defend the idea of it in a way to ex them.
Speaker 1: Here's what we could do, and I want to I want to hear him out what what what purpose does it serve to hold animals in cages so that they don't eat the you know, the zoo keepers or the children in the park. You're right, that's a really good question. What does that cage do when we could just be lighting those cages on fire and stuffing all the people who ask stupid questions like that in with them, and having all that fresh meat to feed the hungry.
Speaker 8: This isn't allowed there. But I actually have an easy solution when that kind of thing happens, and it's just a little bit of tape.
Speaker 32: Oh no, here it is forty five here, forty five here, tape together.
Speaker 54: Good to go.
Speaker 1: You don't even tape it together, right, you fucking did you make it V? You take a piece of cardboard or a piece of metal or whatever. You edge a cardboard a V. You don't put them upside down, you fucking retard, So that one's hanging, and no read like this. Click click click click, you're gonna flip it and it's fucking more on watch some fucking grand thumb, you retard. She should leave you, unless that's your sister, which I wouldn't be surprised, because.
Speaker 63: We can't let people throw around that word. I call it the N word. There are two nd words, and you can't use either of.
Speaker 1: Them Nazi because I don't like that word. I like the National socialist. I don't like the word Nazi. If you're not going to use the Nazi word again, I appreciate it. Trump, you got a little skinny got on the old zampach there, buddy, She's still not going to fuck you, just saying.
Speaker 8: You can't use either of them.
Speaker 63: And frankly, if it does get to use, we.
Speaker 8: Have more than anybody else.
Speaker 29: We have more niggers, we have better, we have better niggers, newer niggers.
Speaker 1: I think he's on Olympic too.
Speaker 31: I think that's kind of what he meant. He's like, you can't say either N word, and we have better n words. So he's saying nuclear and nigger are the same. It's like, don't say either, but just no, we have batter niggers.
Speaker 1: Hey, Owen, what do you think of the word Nazi? I bet you like it? And you fucking jew no migration in pulling because they don't want to further diluti Ashkenazi blood. Oh isn't that nice?
Speaker 16: I'd like to welcome you to the world of Brand Army. Oh, if you start to look at some of the primary pictures that are posted through this platform, I'm gonna begin to notice a theme here that absolutely should make you feel completely uncomfortable. Now, imagine being the creator or a founder of a space that's specifically designed to set you miners in a way that skirts the.
Speaker 8: Boundaries of legality.
Speaker 16: No, I've seen a number of creators do this story since it went mainstream, And the reason why I'm allowing this to scroll behind me is because i want you to be as uncomfortable as I was the first time I encountered what these young, innocent people are putting on the Internet. Brand Army specifically designed a platform for miners to post pictures of themselves, and they actually have guidelines which say you must post fifty percent of your photos in bikinis.
Speaker 13: All you've got to do is go.
Speaker 8: To their help center. Interesting picture.
Speaker 16: It looks like four petals tapping it up for the major win that they've just coded into reality. And you can see right here they're looking for creators around thirteen fourteen years of age, and yet you've got to be eighteen in order to see the content.
Speaker 8: The thirteen or fourteen year old is posting.
Speaker 1: Take up that's fucked, and you know it's more fucked the parents the ship fucking parents who are dragging their children into it.
Speaker 16: Well, look at the guidelines for their junior channels you can see here. Must have a fifty to fifty mix of swimwear non swimwear content.
Speaker 8: Must have They do include a brief disclaimer.
Speaker 16: We do not expect in exactly followed ratio, but we do expect it's always kept really close. Well, this platform, in no uncertain terms, is telling young people half of the stuff that you post on this channel, you're going to have to have most of your clothes off. But don't worry. It is only adults that will be subscribing and viewing what it is that you post. Now, this was a picture of a nine year old girl in a bikini. I want you to see the very very first page of comments. Remember these comments are all from adults.
Speaker 8: She's nine. You see this. It's in the wide open people. Everybody's aware of it.
Speaker 16: This platform has long much to streaming service TV show spinoff.
Speaker 8: People are chomping at the bit to see these girls with no clothes on at all.
Speaker 16: It's only in a country managed and ran by Devians Jews that this sort of perversion is possible. Parents uploading pictures of their children in swimwear for money, Parents encouraging their nine ten eleven year old daughters to do the same.
Speaker 8: This is a warning that comes straight from my heart.
Speaker 16: If you have a young girl in your home, in your life, in your environment, brand army needs to be blocked from every single digital device that they may have access to.
Speaker 8: It's a sad day in our country that this shit is even possible. I'd like to welcome you.
Speaker 26: He knew that evil winds when good people stay silent, and so for the rest of my.
Speaker 1: Life, would you love when you don't you love when you just continue to put words in somebody's mouth. You have never said any of this ship God, you such a fucking ugly, giant headed beast.
Speaker 26: I will make sure.
Speaker 1: You look like fucking like you leave the beaver with long hair, that I.
Speaker 26: Don't stay silent. Who keeps speaking the truth, no matter the cost, no matter the cost.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is that right there? Oh my God?
Speaker 26: And I pray that all of you do too. He knew that evil winds when good people stay silent.
Speaker 1: Oh bless those and so for the rest of my life, I can't shut it off, shut up, I want, I want to read. I will blessed there who bless you, and him who distors you, I will curse. And is not at all what the fucking book says. But you know, fucking penhead over here, you know, even if he wasn't, I mean, if he wasn't turned into a rug for the for the man cave of net and Yahoo, he should have been. He should have been. He deserved it.
Speaker 64: Little community here we get spit on every day. Wearing a cross, you will get spit on this neighborhood. He will get into fist fights and.
Speaker 1: Who's fitting who's He reminds me of the Italian gentleman. Actually, the same mannerisms the.
Speaker 29: Jews, of course, the Orthodox Jews.
Speaker 64: They are raised in their schools how to hate the Christians. And this is the country that all the prophets came from. And you know, and you want to live in peace.
Speaker 2: We don't want to be.
Speaker 64: Abused and suffered and our kids to suffer, you know, because we have We don't see any future in Jerusalem, little common.
Speaker 1: Watch all the spinners. Ben Givier says Israel. Israeli spitting on Christians is an old Jewish tradition. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's an old Jewish tradition to rape and murder the children. It must be okay, then fucking retards just swing a fucking fist into their fucking face and crack the teeth out of their fucking mouth. If someone spit on me, I'm not gonna sit there and take it. I'm gonna take a fucking head off the shoulders, smash their fucking skull into the fucking matt the concrete there, or into the wall, and make their jaw broken, and then maybe they'll fucking see, Hey, maybe I shouldn't spin anymore because I just had. I just saw that guy get his face fucking broken. There are a bunch of pussies anyway. You think they're gonna jump in on you, grab them by they have payotes. It's like grab being able to grab onto like a freaking uh, like a tassel, and just we could swing the fucking head around like a chicken. You can you do the toment with the fucking jew himself around your head three times?
Speaker 3: And God says to us the following, he knows.
Speaker 1: Jes said, what by what?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 1: What God? A you're talking about? Because God doesn't talk to you.
Speaker 3: How many of you would, maybe not in this crowd, but many shoes are liberal? Right?
Speaker 1: Can I get any Can I get a Can I get a? Hoay?
Speaker 42: Can I?
Speaker 1: Can I get a high five?
Speaker 24: For that?
Speaker 42: Hark?
Speaker 1: What are you working the crowd?
Speaker 65: Somebody to blow up a bus full of children or a building full of innocent civilians.
Speaker 8: You have to grind it into this.
Speaker 1: Don't say it all mine.
Speaker 65: You have to wash their brains and tell them there's a higher cause out there. It's religious, ethnic rations, whatever. And for that higher cause, you can disregard all the normal.
Speaker 1: Where's all the other people that are signing up for this? Uh, doctor Glennen membership?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Fucking I've danced around, I've entertained, I've been the monkey with the with the grinder box. Now it's time for you to fucking sign up.
Speaker 17: Rules of morality, somebody you're saying that children and gaza are being shot by snipers.
Speaker 29: Definitively.
Speaker 17: I have two children that I have photographs of that were shot so perfectly in the chest I couldn't put my stethoscope over their heart. More accurately and directly on the side of the head in the same child. No, Tather gets shot twice by mistake by the world's best sniper and they're dead center shots.
Speaker 13: All of this disasters I've.
Speaker 17: Seen combined, combined, forty mission trips, thirty years ground zero earthquakes, all of that combined doesn't equal the level of carnage that I saw against civilians in just my first week in Gaza. And when you say civilians, is it mostly children?
Speaker 29: Almost exclusively children.
Speaker 17: I've never seen that before, never seen you're saying, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to get turned, so here we go, all right ready. Israel's Kanesset has approved the Execution for Palestinian Detainees bill in its verse reading it needs two more to become law. Did you catch that? After the vote, National Security Minister m Ben Gvier handed out baklava to celebrate. The bill paves a way for mass executions of Palestinians, many of whom are already detained without fair trials or any charges. They can execute people that they rounded up unlawfully. And they even have a full prison in Did you know that there's a full prison just for the children. So guess what, there you go. The final slaughter is yeah, that this is ritualistic too, because this scene is that now you're just as poisoned as we.
Speaker 7: It's like the PACTA.
Speaker 1: Kiet fucking scumback Israeli soldiers accused of raping a Palestinian Dekinney received courthouse round of applause. Well you know that Jake Shields says nobody is dumber than a Christian Zionist. And then the stupid thing I remember this movie with him having more muscle, he looks like a fucking nobody. It's like I got a weak ass. You wouldn't have been able to You wouldn't have been a gladiator. You have been a gladiators tampon. Now, this one's cool, even though I don't I don't know what the hell he is. It's a kind of Latino or something. I don't know what the he is, but sounds too Jewish. Sorry, alright, moving on, I know everybody wants one out. I don't a kid. I mean the thing that that part makes me want to slap you don't do the dance.
Speaker 56: The U s d A Is planning to air drop vaccines into six states.
Speaker 21: Excuse me what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the US Department of Agriculture is planning to air drop rabies vaccines into six states over the course of the month for things that don't exist, so that they can poison the wildlife, so that there's not there's not an alternative source of food that's not going to poison.
Speaker 13: You to death.
Speaker 1: That's what this is about. What do you need air dropping vaccines? Last time I was there's an impression that it was something that was pointy that you had to stick in you. So obviously they're not dropping needles from the sky. So it's something that they're going to be able to eat, like a pellet or something, which means so can anything else or can land in the water? Yeah, drowned water continuing, So Alabama, Georgia, and North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia will receive the vaccine. USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, which should be burned to the ground and everybody inside of it. All these places are Jewish poisoning factories. None of this stuff is legitimate, None of it's real. This is the world that I'm trying to explain to you that we live in. None of this is real. None of these are real threats. These are excuses to poison under the guise of somehow preventing some sort of whatever. Who the fuck cares are you? It's absolutely retarded. We're not trying to protect the wildlife. They're trying to poison the wildlife. They're trying to kill off everything on the surface, or make it contaminated, or make it augmented so that everything is fucking toxic everything. These people are fucking demons. It's about time we fucking stood up, stopped them, and cut on with our lives. Why are we fucking letting them linger around in our lives? I have one life. I don't know how many you get. I don't know how many you think you have, and I don't know how much longer you want to fucking waste with these pieces of shit fucking infecting our lives. Enough is a fuck enough? Now go here a use that code, Go to this link, become a member. Do it before the end of the night. I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe