Speaker 1: Without further ado, your honorable mention, honorable mention not supposed to mention when not to mention them. It's been an honor serving with you, all, great and honorable.
Speaker 2: Most is so today we're holding auditions to become the nearest member of honorable Mention.
Speaker 3: Well, I've had problems with teachers before, but I've never carried a handgun onto campus yet. Forty eight year old Carrie Rivers charge with felony possession of firearm on school property, misdemeanor harassment via written communication because in Indiana, she confronted a teacher while wearing said firearm. She told police she was upset about a project that was assigned to her daughter, a sixth grade student at the school, and the assignment was about same sex relationships. The teacher told police it wasn't about that, it was about different flags, which included the Rainbow Pride flag.
Speaker 1: Rivers was upset that the teacher had.
Speaker 3: A relationship ship with the woman who was also a police officer.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, in your experience, is it mothers or fathers who go crazy more often at schools?
Speaker 3: Not answering that question on the grounds that it may increment in just here's number nine.
Speaker 1: At number nine, I did ninth place. If a cop to dirty nine times out of tennis partners thirty two and I speak nine languages at drink. Basically everybody at table nine, I'll be all ready to go another nine? And niner?
Speaker 4: Did I catch at niner in there? Well, you're calling from alwalkie talkie. But we know that our drugs end up in the oceans and the streams and the lakes, the whole bit. And it turns out that your reliance on larrazapam is affecting the Atlantic salmon. Atlantic salmon exposed to anti anxiety medication during their migration were more successful in reaching their destination than drug free fish. Why it wasn't because the xanax powered them. It was because the anix made them go. Whatever it made them take more are risks. The salmon decided to be more salmony and just be like, you know what, I'm just gonna go. I don't care what could happen. Who cares? I'm gonna go? And so the salmon went, that's like Jesus wept right. The salmon went similar?
Speaker 1: How similar?
Speaker 4: But that's interesting, isn't it? It shows you you know that the effects of xanax.
Speaker 3: It makes you do bold things. Yeah, if you get you get farther than those who are not on xanax.
Speaker 4: Won do what you would do on a xanax. We should give you one and see what happens, just for fun, or like a couple of just to see. Yeah, okay, oh, here's number eight.
Speaker 2: You could.
Speaker 3: The child is bold every eight.
Speaker 1: Second listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements.
Speaker 4: Well, guy, that's a big beaver.
Speaker 1: I can't find the beaver too.
Speaker 4: It's a big beach. It doesn't it look bigger than your average beaver.
Speaker 1: I don't know how. I don't know now.
Speaker 4: How many beavers do you think you've encountered? I don't think I've ever seen a beaver in the wild.
Speaker 1: Cauliflower, the beaver has only been at the zoo for a few weeks.
Speaker 4: Why would you name your beaver Cauliflower? Nobody likes cauliflower, I do.
Speaker 3: Keepers discovered that beaver named Cauliflower had escaped sometime before the end of the day Wednesday, and they initially spotted him near the rotary pavilion there in the zoo.
Speaker 4: Maybe because he likes.
Speaker 3: To eat cauliflower, he sparked a search that has now gone on for over a week. They're using drones now to try to find this beaver.
Speaker 4: Nikki, do do bunnies eat cauliflower?
Speaker 1: Get that other button?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, sorry, there go.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's good for them because it can make them flatulant. And rabbits don't have a mechanism for farting.
Speaker 4: Oh what yeah, so you can't make them do it.
Speaker 2: It gives them gas bubbles in the time.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you couldn't at least, I mean, if it doesn't go one way, does it go the other way?
Speaker 2: Or is it they can't Well, they actually totally they can fart, but they can't vomit. So cauliflower makes them too gassy and they get gas bubbles.
Speaker 4: And Gary, it's kind of like you and here where you got to hold in your flatulence for four hours, So sometimes you burp a little bad.
Speaker 1: But I do it out of courtesy now because I don't have them.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. You're like, you're just like that that beaver.
Speaker 1: Here's number seven all of the seventh son of the seventh son, seven days, seven seven years of college.
Speaker 4: Drain seven seven seven days. Nikki, we used to have a cocktail when we did these nuggets, and now we don't. And uh, we're still diculous, and we apologize for that.
Speaker 1: Except her apologies. That's very nice.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: In China, twenty two year old man's been arrested after he slashed another man in.
Speaker 1: The middle of the street.
Speaker 3: The thing is, the twenty two year old was completely naked.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, the guy that was stabbed or the stab ee, I mean the guys damn stabber.
Speaker 3: Oh, the stabber And I said China, I meant Singapore. The Singapore Civil Defense Force said they got a call for assistance after the man was taken conscious to the hospital. He was arrested for voluntarily causing hurt by grievous means.
Speaker 1: Oh, and also being naked. Number six.
Speaker 4: I got six, you got six, She got six.
Speaker 1: Number six.
Speaker 4: There's six more weeks of later by a picture of me or rabbi and six drunk and longshomy. We just dig you in a nursing home closer to us. I don't have to guy, take dad, drink another six pack. Perfect. They are trying to turn away spring breakers from spring Break Land there in Bay County, Florida. There trying to get rid of all the violence that comes along with spring break. If Florida shutting down spring break, I mean no fun is to be had anywhere. The the sheriff of the county said, since the wild days of twenty fifteen, when spring break chaos pushed us to rethink our path, we've made tremendous strides and have seen some setbacks. That year's violence, shootings and a beach assault made a unified effort to shift Panama City Beach from an unsafe spring break and a welcoming family destination. So they want families. They want small children, not your your drunken TD kids.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Here's number four for five.
Speaker 4: I have five rules.
Speaker 1: We begin bombing in five minutes.
Speaker 4: Five little monkey, this is the year five point five. Five will be a favorite.
Speaker 1: Loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 4: Wow, you were not late to your wedding? God, No, I've never been late to anything.
Speaker 1: I disagree, but go on.
Speaker 4: I'm rarely late to things.
Speaker 1: That's not never.
Speaker 4: When have I been late to something?
Speaker 1: You've been late to this show?
Speaker 4: Okay, something I mean not thing that matters.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 4: Brides are late to their weddings all the time. Really, it's a thing.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 3: My assumption is that all weddings went like mine, which was that everybody got ready in the same place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that the wedding was, then you should account for that.
Speaker 4: Like I've never been a fan of the bride being twenty minutes late because she's got to get ready. Like, what are you talking about. You've known you've had to get ready for.
Speaker 3: You getting ready since five am. Yeah, good lord important. Saint Lucie, Florida, a wedding was going on at twelve thirty, and it was getting close to that time. Bride in the passenger seat stopped by an officer. She was doing one hundred well, the car she was in doing a one hundred and five in a forty five mile an hour zone. The driver was a guest of the wedding. They were nearly fifteen minutes late already, and the officer said to her, you're already late. The officer let them go, but the driver has a mandatory court appearance.
Speaker 1: Here's number four, pour minute.
Speaker 4: It's probably on his fourth tranquilizer by now.
Speaker 1: Commandment number four.
Speaker 4: This isn't the same world you left four years I can see a dude saying this because dudes like to drive fast, right, you know how to operate a vehicle at speeds of upwards one hundred and fifteen five miles per hour? Do you not? I have exactly. I think a lot of dudes had. So if you got pulled over going one hundred and fifty five, then the officer came over to your side and knocked on the window, and you went ahead and roll down the window, would you say to the officer, I know what I'm doing, trust.
Speaker 3: Me, I'm good, officer, thanks though, thanks for checking on me.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: That's what happened with a twenty year old guy in Florida.
Speaker 1: That's a second Florida store, second in a row.
Speaker 4: You know. I used to when I did this show called The Sunday Morning News.
Speaker 1: Heard of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I sometimes would have all the nuggets from Florida, really Florida edition nuggets.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good idea. We should try that one day. It's very easy to do. Here's number three.
Speaker 2: Three shall be the.
Speaker 1: Number that count and the number of the counting shall be three were dead within three hours.
Speaker 4: Three security clearance level three.
Speaker 1: All three three. I got all three of you guys for the rest of your name be born live. After about three days, they both start to stink.
Speaker 3: Three White in Europe had to divert and declare may day after an unclaimed iPad was discovered on board this Transsavia France Boeing airplane was flying from Paris to Lisbon back on April tenth when the iPad was found, but the pilots declared to may day. The crew reported what they referred to as an unidentified object.
Speaker 4: We've talked about this before about random phones that are lost on a plane, diverting flights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, causing the whole flight to be diversed, which is.
Speaker 4: Crazy because everybody is traveling with iPads and iPhones. So anyway, number two, what's going on? You two? There's two sons and no women. You've done a half marathon?
Speaker 1: I have done a couple.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Have you ever been in a sperm race?
Speaker 1: Probably? I mean fifty two years ago?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: I won?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well we all did, right, Yeah, look at us, you guys. We are all winners of a sperm race. Guys, we've all won a race against how many other sperms are there?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Sperm?
Speaker 4: Is it like deer?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 4: All right? So like a milk like we were the fastest sperm. Yep, my god, I feel accomplished.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that make you feel better? We'll just play that for motivational Monday. Well, yeah, we will. Shannon's realization that she did win a race that's never been.
Speaker 4: Fast in my whole life. Uh.
Speaker 3: There is a startup here in LA that is organizing sperm racing. Two competitors, two samples, one microscopic finish line.
Speaker 1: They're saying, how did I win that? What do you mean? How did you win this?
Speaker 4: I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: Your flagella was whipping around back and forth.
Speaker 4: Is that what it's called the little tail? Wow?
Speaker 3: The thing is you got to have a microscope to get her go getter. You should pat yourself on the back.
Speaker 4: I feel like it. Yeah, huh. It's number one, Yeah, number one, number one.
Speaker 1: We're number one, Ben.
Speaker 4: I decided to look out for number one.
Speaker 1: Are you the number one row?
Speaker 4: Number one?
Speaker 1: Number one, number one? You know what?
Speaker 3: I just don't think people other other countries are as excited about this path of love expression as they are in the United States or other places in Thailand.
Speaker 4: Certainly, the age difference here.
Speaker 3: Sixty seven year old oh and his thirty five year old partner Lynn set up a tripod before they stripped naked and got it on on the street and Pataya Thailand.
Speaker 4: Thailand is a lot of things, clean is not one of them when it comes to the major cities. Just like any other place with major cities, it just seems like it would be unsanitary to have sex on them in the middle of the street.
Speaker 1: There was a guard that took a picture of them.
Speaker 3: Police were able to track them down at their hotel and then took them to the station for how.
Speaker 4: Does you even make news in twenty twenty five, Like, isn't isn't this just a Tuesday? A couple having sex in the middle of the street.
Speaker 3: First of all, they didn't know that having public sex was illegal and time.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't neither. I would think that that would be fine.
Speaker 3: What I would just assume that most places you're not supposed to do that.
Speaker 4: Well, Thailand's a little sex forward in some ways, okay, but on the street a lot of people go there for sexual purposes.
Speaker 1: Sexual purposes