Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your tako one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour has brought you by our iHeart Radio Music Festival in Vegas. Next month. You can win a trip for you and a guest out there plus one thousand dollars. Three chances to win today nine O five, one oh five and five oh five.
Speaker 3: We fly out, put you up in a hotel, you go to a kick ass concert Black Crows and many more, and that grand to spend not too shabby.
Speaker 4: We'll remind you closer too, don't you worry?
Speaker 2: All right? Uh, we talked about this when it was first announced a while back that uh it was described as the crews that will never really stop where passengers will be able to visit nearly one hundred and fifty countries over just this incredibly long stretch of time.
Speaker 3: And it costs like one hundred thousand, right minimum. Do you know the day that cruise was supposed to take off, Yeah, it was supposed to take off in May. Yeah, you know. The day that was supposed to take off was.
Speaker 2: May.
Speaker 4: But then it was pushed back.
Speaker 3: I think pat to the day that the computers crashed, and remember all the Delta flights canceled. Well, I have another updates. Well, hold on back to that update for those that haven't heard it. A lot of people were going to miss that cruise because they couldn't get their flight. It was canceled, just like many others were. So what's the new update. It was supposed to set sail May thirtieth. I think this is the new Titanic. It shouldn't go. There's too many things, too many things coming up.
Speaker 2: The Villa VI Odyssey is currently docked in Belfast, Ireland at the port there, and many of the passengers that are waiting to head out on this extended excursion are there in Belfast and have been since May thirtieth. The ship, however, is not ready to sail. They have not finished all of the mechanical updates that were required for this. Everything else is pretty much ready to go as they await. They have been able to use the ship every day during the day for all amenities, meals, you can use all the facilities and whatnot. At night, though, you have to leave the ship, and they're actually paying to shuttle you back and forth from wherever you're staying in Belfast. And they'll also pay for any kind of excursions you're going on, or meals or anything. And as better as you have, they better pay for everything. If you spent that exorbitant amount of money, pat and use it. I know Ireland's beautiful, right, but stay two months since May thirtieth. Yeah, there's only so much you can do, right, I mean.
Speaker 4: It's almost three months. Think about it.
Speaker 3: All of June, all of July, August is over, the Fat Lady is sung. That's three months of your time. You better throw in that FSU game. You know that happened last week. I'm going to rack you up for everything. There's gonna be so many lawsuits for one and then for two. I don't know if I trust it.
Speaker 2: You know. One of the options on this too was, uh, you were able to actually purchase permanently one of the five hundred plus cabins on board. Yeah, I heard that the starting rate was one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Just buy it. I own a cabin on the boat. I could just rent it out, ableter just rent it out. I don't know if you can sublet it or not. I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: I don't know if i'd want to people get a little bit zany on cruises, you know.
Speaker 4: I just I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, if you have been one of the passengers that have been stuck there and have been going through this for as you pointed out, in the most three months, is it going to be almost anti climactic when you finally just leave and go.
Speaker 3: It's three months today, not almost three months. Yeah, and again, I'm gonna be already talking to people there or other. You know, you've already made friends with everybody that you've eaten on the boat with for three months, and then that you've seen around Ireland. I'm gonna say, should we trust this thing? They're still doing mechanical you know, Titanical? Hey, question, whatever happened to that? The super yacht? Oh, there's an investigation going on there and there's investigations of wrongdoing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's some sketchiness. I just wondering if we had an update.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you live on social media, you might have noticed one of the things trending is the term gaiter wine gater wine.
Speaker 4: I know I don't live on social media. Maybe that's why.
Speaker 2: What is gator wine nothing to do with uf No, it's a wine with gatorade. It's a specific recipe. Here, here's the idea. The recipe is equal parts light blue Glacier freeze, Gatorade. You have to use Glacier freeze, gatorade, and any cheap red wine that's less than twelve bucks a bottle.
Speaker 4: Is this a college face?
Speaker 2: No? This some some popular YouTube series. I tried this, and I guess the idea has people saying, Eh, it's you know, it's better than cheap wine on its own.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, you it is. You have related by the way, because remember Gator eighte.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you want to lose ten percent, this just sounds like a vomit waiting to happen. I mean, you're already dealing with cheap, cheap wine. It's definitely a headache. Not that I could tell good wine from cheap wine, because I'm not a wine guy. Now zero percent wine, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'd have it if I had to. But uh, when the buddies break it out at the party, I reach right over for my beer, you know, like if they're having a nice dinner or something for fantasy football, and somebody goes, oh, I have buddies that sell wine.
Speaker 4: He goes, oh, I have this vintage read I brought. I'm like, good for you, I'll have the vintage beer from your wine cellar. But that's what they do.
Speaker 3: They sell it so they know that kind of stuff. Yeah, but I do. I kind of go, no, I'm good. We're just not wine dudes. But it could work in your favor. Also, because the gatorade for the hangover that you're gonna have from that cheap red well, well.
Speaker 2: Keep you a little hydrated. Huh huh, yeah, yeah, oh huh. Give it a whirl this weekend. Remember it has to be cheap red wine less than twelve bucks a bottle and blue Glacier freeze gatorade.
Speaker 3: Honestly, if you're a wine person, we weren't trying to dog you at all.
Speaker 4: We're just not wine dudes.
Speaker 3: If you are, somebody could try that and text us at two two five two six, you know, come Monday, or if you've already had it, give us a text two two five two six.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And for the record, we're essentially uncultured heathens.
Speaker 3: Were we are ten percent wine though, hold on, you know how Strawberry Hill days and.
Speaker 2: And oh no no we're talking present high school what no, I know, but you can't. You can't tether that to us present day.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: No, our old boss zones a line joint that could be. No, you're right, even my friends settle line is not. I'm not ten percent. That's one thing that I'm not mastered down. People.
Speaker 2: If you drive a Tesla and you utilize the autopilot feature and uh not off behind the wheel, know that you know, even though your car may keep driving, other drivers are going to notice your sleep and call the police out of concern. This is exactly what happened to a twenty five year old guy in North Carolina. Uh he threw his Tesla into autopilot, noded out and uh I.
Speaker 4: Have more on this story, by the way, on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Uh nod it out, noted off and uh police came out on the car, you know, go down the highway. They blared the sirens to try to get his attention. Wasn't waking up, so they did the deal where they got in front of him and slowed down. So the auto sensors when saw on that. That's srresponsible on his side. I'm sorry, well not to mention the fact that the car was packed with drugs as well. Found a ton of vape pens loaded with a whole variety of things ranging from THHC.
Speaker 4: You can vape, ecstasy and meth you can vape anything.
Speaker 2: Well, well, yeah, he had it all locked and loaded and ready to go. I guess he was off to the weekend drug bazaar. Dude, Honestly, you have to be so fraught drug trafficking, drug possession, and reckless driving are his charges.
Speaker 3: You have to be so fried out of your mind or just stupid that you have a car full of drugs and you think, huh, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Do sleep, drive autopilot, let's go as I stand at at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when you just want I sound I can't say that.
Speaker 4: It makes me sound like a road rager. I was gonna you know, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna say you're gonna reach for a classic Gator wine or something.
Speaker 3: No, it's gonna quarter panel check him into the guard right, tell Nascar style man, follow the lit I