Speaker 1: Are you ready to risk it for the biscuit who.
Speaker 2: Was lucky enough to get through?
Speaker 1: Good morning Rot Ryan show. Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this Brian?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Brian, Brian.
Speaker 2: If you don't mind sharing, you don't have to. Would you tell me what your last name is?
Speaker 1: It's Van Valkenberg.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: You ever thought about putting a band together and calling it Van Vulkenberg.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Van Vampires, the Van Vulkanberg.
Speaker 2: It's the best last name. It's like the Van Vulkenbergs. As a matter of fact, why do you call yourself Brian? Why don't you just walk around and make everybody call you Van Volkenberg.
Speaker 1: I'm going change my name right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, okay van Valkenberg on the show Boom Dude, that's the name you go by.
Speaker 1: Are you ever referred to by your last name or not?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: No, it's awesome sometimes it probably makes Where is it?
Speaker 1: Is it Dutch?
Speaker 2: Is it German?
Speaker 1: It's Dutch.
Speaker 2: That's Dutch, just like Van Halens.
Speaker 1: The van Halens are Dutch. Hey listen, that's it.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be the last time that somebody gets a shot to win some cash via this game.
Speaker 1: It's called risk it for the biscuit. Van Volkenberg, have you heard it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you think people are doing you think people are playing it well? Or you think they're they're they're bugging out too early? Do you think they're playing it about right?
Speaker 1: You just got to go for it. I don't want to know your strategy, but I think I just heard your strategy.
Speaker 2: I haven't hated on anyone that laid up short, but when you're on the green, when you're on the green, you got that putt and you come up short, you get called names. I'm trying not to call people names. Heep been very kind, but people have left some money on the table. Van Volkenberg. I don't want to know. Like I've talked to every single person for now two weeks. You got a number in your head. He you okay, Alex, Alex, you're an evil little man. You can be not nice sometimes I'm the nicest. Well, that's that your mom talking, Brian van Volkenberg. I'm going to light the fuse. You're going to hear it. You're gonna hear one hundred dollars increments. When you hear a dollar amount, that money is yours. You can lock in at any time by telling me to stop and that cash is yours. Brian van Valkenberg, May I light this candle, let's go.
Speaker 4: Last day, Come on, one hundred dollars, lock it in, lock it in.
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's your money. Van Valkenberg.
Speaker 1: Three hundred dollars. Four hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Wow, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Sixs me nerves that.
Speaker 3: Colley, I could use that cash.
Speaker 4: Six hundred dollars. Okay, I'm freaking seven hundred dollars. That's a lot of money, lucky. Seven, eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Alex Is smiling.
Speaker 1: Nine hundred dollars. Wow, so nine hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: This Van Bolkenberg, balls, Ball, say it with me, Ball, Jude, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, hey Brian van Ballenberg nine one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Dude, dang, oh man, you guys casual.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, I don't know if you're watching, because I know it's not in real time if you're watching on Facebook. Alex is over there, he's got this se grin on his face.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm looking at him like what, Like I'm not gonna so help me. God if you blow it up on this dude early on.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 2: I don't care when he says stop is it it?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 2: I want to know is it gonna explode right after that? To be stop it right before the explosion? Very well played, All right, Ben Kimberg, can we listen?
Speaker 1: I want to do.
Speaker 4: It to one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even matter, bro, you left one hundred bucks on the fine bridan love.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was it.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: I was I was told no matter what happens today, that was absolute it.
Speaker 1: Way to go out, Brian van Vulkanburg.
Speaker 2: With the balls today.
Speaker 1: Nine honey, dude, way to go. Thank you, Thank you to my god.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: That was good, Brian. Thank you to the Texas Hammers. This game is so much fun to play, and it's it's cash, it's local, it's here, and the generosity of the Texas Hammers of letting us play this game for almost two weeks now.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right, jelly right up a check