Speaker 1: Welcome to the Effect.
Speaker 2: What's your host The Aldie Wrestling Hub, Charise Horror and Alex Copie Tong. We cover with w BOMs, matches, play Madness, Ladies.
Speaker 3: And gentlemen, boys and girls, children and monsters of all ages, space and time. Sponsored by their Wrestling sup and Friendos Network, on Apples, Spotify and anywhere you can find your audio platform. Welcome to the Evolve Effect, Episode seventy one.
Speaker 4: I'm happy because someone.
Speaker 1: Won, someone finally won.
Speaker 3: I'm joined today by one of my one of the three trios of the of the Wrestling The Effect, Shauna Readsar.
Speaker 4: How are you, ma'am?
Speaker 1: I am good, excited leaving for Summer Slam in the morning. So let's get Hot Mania go.
Speaker 3: Yes, everyone that's watching, please check out Shauna Reads has on YouTube and on and on Twitter and on uh Instagram. She she's a hard book novelist and a specialist becoming a master of it because she's the one that's playing out there a lot and really talking about Evolved. She's the one that's putting in out the lations, gentlemen. But listen, jentleen, before we get to the Evolve of the Evolved show, obviously we got to talk about the the evolutionary let's go.
Speaker 5: You may think of evolution as an upward process. Things evolved from primeval slide up to single cell organisms up to intelligent life. The evolution, of course, works the opposite way, back to simpler forms.
Speaker 4: Figure out.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about Grayson Waller, how they all connect, Ladis and gentlemen. Rayson Waller on NXC came out yesterday or Dave four yesterday talking about that NXC people are soft, half the roster's crap, ten.
Speaker 4: Percent of the rosters ready to go up, but there's only the women.
Speaker 3: In response to that, two particular wrestlers have said their piece. One was Romeo Moreno and rannex to your car and Shawn Legacy in his car and Shawn Legacy craps on Grayson Waller saying that, hey, you'd say you're you're always on here on Tom but you're not in.
Speaker 4: The performer center.
Speaker 3: Romeo Moreno, thanks Grayson Waller for putting the NAT people on notice and everything else, But SHAWNA your thoughts on this Grayson Waller promo and the fact that now these evolved wrestlers, not NXC wrestlers, the evolve wrestlers that are in NXC are speaking out.
Speaker 1: I reals really shocked. So I'll go back a couple of weeks. So when they started announcing the superstars that were coming to take over, and Grayson Waller was one of them, I thought that was weird. It was like, what's going on? And then he showed up on NXT and I was like, Haha, there we go. I think this is going to be really good for him for his character since he's just kind of been everywhere. And I will say the thing I hate the most on any wrestling show are the top show segments that they do in the ring, the Waller effect. I'm a huge Alexa Bliss fan, was not a fan of her show either, so hopefully we can get him away from just doing the Grayson Waller whatever his thing was. And I think this is going to be really good for the Men's division on NXT. They do need something. We've got all that Evolve talent coming up, which is great, but this is a stable, established name, so I'm excited for that. But I think it's interesting that none of the XT people said stuff just evolve as you said. Now, I will be quite honest, I haven't seen much of the response today because I've been packing for this weekend. So it's going to be interesting to see how the storyline plays out that I'm really excited to see how it plays out as a whole.
Speaker 3: Same for me because it seems kind of weird that Grayson Waller, like I guess it was like a Sean Michael's thing.
Speaker 4: We talked to him and said, hey, I want to want to shake.
Speaker 3: Up the thing, but you buried TNA and then you buried your NXT talent.
Speaker 4: Now he was right about one thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, the men's side on NXT are just flounders, except for the Evoll talent, which have had been giving you match after match of glory. So my suggestion bring more evault people up. NXC people ain't working out, Send them to Triple A, send them to Japan, send them to different places. It's working in other places, why can't it work here? So that's all im I say about that by Grayson Waller. Layla Diggs is still hurt and she's just looking at pictures and she's doing her own gear. So that's an update on Laila Diggs. She's updating her own gear and so oh also, Kai Kervari Kai Kervary took the spotlight out of some wrestlers and made it upon himself to announce that he's leaving Evolved. Three reasons is that he just has He just has a third He just got a third baby.
Speaker 4: And it's kind of hard to deal with the family. On top of that, he.
Speaker 3: Has a real estate business in California while living in Florida, so he really can't manage that, and it's going against his faith that he can't really be a faith person while working in the sports entertainment industry.
Speaker 4: So what are your thoughts.
Speaker 3: On Kai Kabarb relieving he had a three year contract less than a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the faith, the faith faiths thing I find very weird because you look at Shawn Michaels, you look at Michelle mcpool, some of those arrestlers that that's very based in who they are. So I don't see that, especially with Shawn Michaels being at the helm of NXT. But you never know what's going on in his personal life. And I know he mentioned something about like his grandparents too in his thing, so I think, you know, for him, maybe this was just something to look back and reflect and say Hey, maybe this is what I wanted it the moment, but in the moment now and where my life is, it's not for me. And you know, anytime anybody leaves, I always wish them the best of luck. I hope they have a great you know, whatever is in front of them on that line outside of the WWE. I do hope that they have some amazing futures. And you know, maybe it's one of those things that you know, if he wants to come back, maybe the door is open, and you know, we may see him again, but hopefully all works out for him in the end. And it's always sad to see someone you know go, but you know, I wish him the best. I wish him well, and who knows if we'll see him down the line.
Speaker 3: He did, he did say down the line, but I want to come back here, I'll come back. And I'm like, dude, your lost record is not good for your resume. It's not so if you want to come back, and if they even bring you back, then fine.
Speaker 4: But it's it's a weird trend.
Speaker 3: It started with Chris Islands like, oh, I'm gonna be leave and I'm gonna start doing sales and making some money now. Kaiger Bar is like, I'm gonna do real estate. That's fine. Find the green shirt guy. You make money, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Time for the baby.
Speaker 3: We started the show with, uh, THEA Hale and Skyler Ray. They are talking in the back about how much they like, like, let's talk about Nikita's Nikita like oh yeah.
Speaker 4: But then Ren I think it was rensing Clear came in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rensin Clear came in and said, look yeah, rensty Claire came in and said, look, we have.
Speaker 4: Some bad news.
Speaker 3: Lenny is not medically cleared to wrestle against with us and that's k not reality, and we need a fourth person. Xena Sterling Forever in the backgrounds uh, here's this and says, hey, you know, I I was I was snooping. I mean hearing that you guys need a fourth person and you know, I'm down.
Speaker 4: I'm down the fight.
Speaker 3: And then Skyler Ray says like, look, she took me to the limit in the FG, so she's kind of down for THEA Hilles said yeah, I fine, fuck it, let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's up, let's go, let's get up, and Rensti Claar is like, all right, let's do strategy.
Speaker 3: The last thing she said before we get to the main, before the cold open, before the graphics rented, Claire tells tells thea hail, Hey, how.
Speaker 4: Many of those little bottles you haven't did you bring with you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Talking about that thing. But Shana, your thoughts on this cold open? We lost Laney because of injury. This is the second time they have brought up Wendy Chew the second time, and now we have Xena Wren Thea Skyler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think they should watch out for Zena because I think she's going to be a snake and I think she's gonna get on their good side and then turn because she's just kind of been there, so I think there's something more nefarious for her just she's all of a sudden there. She was there on the plan, So I think it's interesting. I think it's also interesting storyline that they took Laney out, so I'm wondering how we're going to get her. Would she see a little incorporated back in? Is she going after the title. I did do the Leo DiCaprio fingerpoint when they mentioned Wendy Chu because you know we've seen her on TNA in that tournament. We haven't seen her back yet, but I think it's gonna be really interesting to see moving forward how they use Zelena Zena. The thing is because with the unknown, they're coming in as this I'm literally unknown, but this random they're gonna pop up, what are they gonna do, how are they gonna react? And now you potentially have that with Zena as well, So I find that interesting. But it made sense that Xena got her way in there because last week we saw her in the beginning, but then we didn't see her at the end of the episode. So but I think they should watch out because I don't think uh Zena is going to play on their side for much longer.
Speaker 3: I'll talk about one particular restI that did nothing at the end of the show listen, absolutely nothing. But my thoughts on this promo is cold open. I'm happy that the Anale is kind of like really wishing herself out there to be something different, not really different, kind of just like Caffeined Up and Skyler Rady is. It's just it seems really weirdly placed that you put Zena, Like, yeah, you you you brought Zena in.
Speaker 4: We talked about this yesterday.
Speaker 3: You did China like last week about this and then it's being and then Gabbe's like, oh shit, they kind of noticed.
Speaker 4: Let's just fix this real quick and then put it so that's fine. We got that going on. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Time the first match, Tate Wilder versus Harley Riggins. This has been one year in the making, gentlemen, one year. They have never taught, They have never touched each other, they never fought each other, nothing like that. Harley Riggins comes out with his nice little cut off sleeves, beaded jack beat the shirt. He sees a sign in the crowd that someone's liking him. He's like, that's that's fine, that's cool. I don't like it, but that's cool.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Tam Walda comes out and as brought up the fact that he has.
Speaker 4: A sweater that has holds for some reason.
Speaker 3: Match is basically power, half power, Tay Wilder's half power, harleyly Riggins his power. Harley Riggins did do a whispering the wind again but actually connected, so actually was pretty cool today. Side bear slapped to the table in the corner. Was really inventive in his moves. I will give respect to Harley Riggins. He's really inventive and gotten brought a lot better Tay Wilder with the whole weird sling blade that turned into a backstabber.
Speaker 4: I've never really seen that before, so that was pretty cool. He goes to the top.
Speaker 3: To do the I call it the Revolution because that's his music, does the moon Salt, lands to count, gets up again, tries to do the moon Salt again. Robert Stowe is saying, what are you doing? Why are you going up there again? But all right, does it again? Uh? Riggins get the knees up, gets up, does the and they call it the shotgun. Does the gts like a pop up knee to the head for the one two three. Harley Riggins, after a whole year of talking that shit, finally beat Tate Wilder. Your thoughts. Also at the end he licked his three fingers representing the one two three.
Speaker 4: That was kind of it, but that's just him. Your thoughts, Shanna on the match.
Speaker 1: I liked the match. I thought it was really good. I enjoyed it. I did, like you know, at first, I was like, why are we doing this again? Like with Tate back here again? Like I was like, we don't need to do this. We don't need to keep it going, but you know, it is what it is. Storyline wise, I enjoyed, like I said, I enjoyed the match. Hopefully this is done. Hopefully this is one and done that we're over with. The one thing that kept that made me think when Tate lost is Tate finally got his big win with all that craziness that was happening when he finally got that call up. Now he came back and got a loss, and it's like, why you left on a high note, You've come back, You're now on it down. So I'm just wondering going forward we see a rematch where we see continuing will it go into NXT. I just think, you know, it was a great match, but I was like, why are we doing it again? And now Tate is back with a loss when he left on a high note with a win. So I don't think it really did anything but just give Harley the win and just have Tate there to have Tate. There's how I felt about it.
Speaker 3: I I I'm happy for Riggins. Like I said, I said it on the on Blake Howards to Be preview, like he's the new Ace, He's the guy right now because everyone else is gone. There is no heavies except for the four heavies that we'll talk about a little later during the show. But all all the eggs in this one basket. And for the fact that Tate Wilder came in and Robert Stone was glazing him up like crazy.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's doing great at NXT.
Speaker 3: He's bringing his he's bringing his things from Tuesday to Wednesday.
Speaker 4: He's doing great. As still lost.
Speaker 3: Proves to you and everyone that's listening that no matter how much you go up to the main roster, if you're not the big rig, you're gonna lose. And I and I like that. I like that, and again that's fine, that is fine. We move on backstage. Sloan Jacobs is with PJ Vassa with the with the secret camera again.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sloan Jacobs tells PJ Vasa, thank you for helping us last night, I mean last week, you know, and then slowing slow a sorry lady, let us out.
Speaker 4: Of the picture. So I'm happy about that.
Speaker 3: And if we win this four women tag match, I'll talk to Nikita to see if you can join our crew.
Speaker 4: And she's like, nah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just doing his favorite to get a get back after we win the match, tell Nikita comes for her belt.
Speaker 4: Sloan's like, oh, she's not gonna like this.
Speaker 3: So Sharlott, your thoughts on we do might possibly have a future between Niki and PJ Vassa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I liked it. I think it was a good setup to kind of say why PJ Vassa was there because she was such like this random, weird where did she come from? Why is she here? So I liked it because fit in the why is she here part of it, I think Sloan. I think it's gonna be interesting to see if Sloan tries to get her on the team, if she tells Nikita what's going on, and how that plays out, because now you know Sloan being her little lackey there, is she going to tell her to be like, hey, we invited her and she did that. She's gonna she's after your title? Or is she going to try to make her an ally? So I think it's gonna be fun to see how that plays out. And now we have a direction for PJ Vasa. I think is really good to have her back and seeing her, you know, hopefully going.
Speaker 4: For the title.
Speaker 3: I am happy for that as well, because again, like PJ, Boss has been gone for so long. They didn't really explain why she was gone, but she was gone for so long for her to just come back and say, look, I ain't nobody's friend, I'm just here to get the title.
Speaker 4: That's a smart way.
Speaker 3: That's setting herself up as a tweener, not even a tweener, like just a monster.
Speaker 4: Monster doesn't have to be heal a face, they just have to be monsters. So I did like that.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the Monster, a vignette aired for the Unknown and she's coming soon, but she targeted Laney Luck and targeted Elijah Holyfield. So, Shanna, what are your thoughts on the vonna the Unknown coming soon? They haven't said yet when coming soon, but then her targeting Laney and Elijah in these mignettes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought Elijah was strange, so I'm kind of interesting to see how that plays out and why he is one of her targets, which I think is gonna be fun. But I like how we're getting those teases. And she reminds me of a Watcher from the the animated Marvel series, and I know that's a regular character too. What I like and think of is the what of series? And we had The Watcher the whole time, so she's reminding me of that, like she's calling out, she's doing these things and you're not sure why, and you're like, why these people?
Speaker 4: Why this? Why?
Speaker 1: So I think when we finally do at her full introduction outside of you know, any matches that she's been having, like on the Dark matches, I think it's gonna be very interesting to see how they play this character up on why these people? Because you'd be like, Okay, she gonna come in, what is she gonna do? But she keeps calling these people out so she can really go anywhere and do anything. So I think it's gonna be really fun when we finally do see her.
Speaker 4: Saying they're hiding her up a lot. I mean a lot.
Speaker 3: So whenever she does debut against whoever it is, it's on your room.
Speaker 4: But whoever it is, that's gonna get murdered. And I love that.
Speaker 3: That's how you set up a monster that whoever she goes after after either Nikita or the Hair of Parents, boom done. That's what she's set it up. She's not creepy like the Wyat six. She's more ominous like black mirror a little bit like that's all.
Speaker 4: I'm fine with that. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: Happy for her comes to possibly maybe I'm the thing after the title match after like why after as you can slide in or like the week after either I'm tell I'm gonna say whatchattle match lations to putting that out there. Next up, we have Sam Holloway talking about that his family. Back when he was in football, when the coach could have controlled everybody, he would he would tell his boys to go out to the go outside and like deal with it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they will deal with it.
Speaker 3: But before they have to deal with it, I gotta deal with CJ vaalor so CJ Vallor. Next week, the Mog Squad said that you're there freaking heavy. Let's see for let's see for ourselves. So we have Sam Halloway versus c J Ballor next week. I tagged them on Instagram God Devilla, which is Sam Holloway versus Nikadilla versus c J Bler.
Speaker 4: Predictions next week.
Speaker 1: I think this is gonna be really good because really, if you've got still having the Mog Squad forses one point zero and they really don't have a leader. I think this is really gonna be fun for Sam to see him step up as a leader and maybe get them more cohesive together to take on the Mog Squad. So I think that's gonna be a really because we were just kind of like, he's there, what's he doing? He didn't really have a role. They just were doing their own things. So I think him coming up to say hey, and then if we do eventually see that heel turn with Cap that you know it's kind of been teased. You've got Sam trying to lead the group and if CAP's wanting to do his own thing, and then you could put in that heel turn and that tension between them with one point zero. So I think that's gonna be really interesting. I have a feeling CJ's gonna win just because I think I just how am I gonna put it in this worse way? I know what I want to say, because the Mog Squad is who they are, and we need to see that leadership from Sam. If he's trying to do something and nobody's listening to him, they try to do something else, they lose, then maybe then he can be like, hey, see what I was saying about leadership, but then on the flip side, I could see say I'm trying to take that leadership role from one point zero and being like, hey, let's do this, and then then being a cohesive group even though it's a one on one match. Then they win. So this one's really up in the air because storyline wise, I could see it go either way.
Speaker 3: I I believe as well, like I kind of like want Sam Holloway to win, but this is kind of a match that CJ could win and showcase himself. He lost one, he won one, lost one, so he still could have won this one.
Speaker 4: But Sam Holloway has lost two. It's weird how booking is.
Speaker 3: I hope for both of them they have another double count out, so another Like either way, I'm one with CJ Valor.
Speaker 4: I like Sam Holloway, but CJ.
Speaker 3: Valor has been sneakily getting better and better and better on TV. He's good on in the Independence, but on TV he's getting better, which.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do think that them kind of taking CJ because it kind of seemed like, hey, Max is like, hey, I'm the head guy, I'm the you got Santy and Jakari as like the you know that, and you've got CJ as this muscle. So I think it would be interesting to see too that maybe if Max gets the title and they're kind of just like CJ, you're here, you're here, You're here, see him kind of try to break out if there's any tension within the group, to kind of be like, hey, I'm bigger than I'm just not your muscle. I do I can do stuff here. So I think that would be an interesting tension to put within the group. Uh, for CJ to be like, look what I can do, but you guys just want to toss me to the side and not dealing with it anymore.
Speaker 3: True, True, they can do a whole like three dismantled CJ and CJS are by himself for the three dismantled Max, and then Max is by himself, and then those three can just be a team in itself again the trio, Max is the key.
Speaker 4: All three of them without Max is kind of weird. With Max is perfect.
Speaker 3: So I don't think you got the team for a very long time because it's working. It's gelling something get better now. That's coman events killed sitting with associate with shout up to Geonackapri and the Cafree show. She kinda said that said her name without knowing Alic Brooks. So Alic Brooks is the name now by Geonnica price standards. Okay, but versuss from Mount Philippus and I have a fucking button for this here it is.
Speaker 4: Busy.
Speaker 6: You'll not Tan and Jackson and ready to attack, or if you are, we can.
Speaker 4: Ball and ready tomout now.
Speaker 6: That this is time the place for you, because it's time for the stars.
Speaker 4: Yo, it's Goll, You're coming. Play by play. Uh.
Speaker 3: Dixon's valet still does not officially have a ring name, but we know Alex Brooks basic offense early on and Gal hit her. Karana, the business associate, hopped on the apron and she danced for Gal.
Speaker 4: Gal said, are you trying to be hotter than this? Gal? And she trying to be hotter than this? Scal Well, let me show you who's hot in scow.
Speaker 3: But he got chopped, blocked the back of Gal's knee into control. He slammed Gol and got a near fall and he kept out brownding. Gal hit it back and he kicked up. But that's when you started like getting stronger.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: He hit it inury in the corner and he flipped Dix into the mats. At a certain point, It's Gall took off his elbow pads and just like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Goll. It's Goll was on the floor. Calee.
Speaker 3: Dixon goes to the second rope on the inside and kind of does like a backward splash in a weird way and misses. It's Goll perks up inzi gurry uh and he nailed it. Dis gets clothes line and does the dummy buster, which is the gut buster for.
Speaker 4: One two.
Speaker 3: Oh shot It's Golf.
Speaker 4: After only winning one match for e K prosper is now two and six. Shout out to e O D wherever you are.
Speaker 3: I went back to his live watch along and found the exact moment and he he's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: We all did anyone who was its Gal fan of the whole universe.
Speaker 4: Saw that he he won, even Blake and Roberson, Oh wow.
Speaker 3: I gets thought of the match and the projected course for its guy was so.
Speaker 1: Going into this match because I was like, you know how this is gonna turn out standard? Thank someone's debut match. They're gonna win. It's all gonna be. And I was like, and of course it has to be. It'skull, but maybe continue this storyline. I did. Like there was a couple moments in the commentary where like, it's Gaul was like posing and doing all that stuff, and they called him out on it, like, babe, if he should pay attention, you know this will happen. I was like, man. And then of course the valet associate whatever. I was like, girl, can you just not like, we just need to figure out what you are. But I will say, seeing it's gona win, I cheered so loudly. I was like what. I could not believe it, like hands in the air, so excited. I think this is really good for his character now because he's got a win, so now we're not gonna he can show that he doesn't need friends, he can go out, he can win. And I think this really too seals the deal on his baby face turn. I think now because the crowd was cheering for him the whole match. As soon as he started coming out, you heard the crowd, they were like, it's gone, it's go. They were cheering him the entire time, which also melted my heart. In so many ways. I sent him a message with like the confetti and the hands up like as it was over, because it was so happy. But I think this is really good. I think we're gonna see his baby face turt. I think now that he's a baby face, we'll see more wins from him. So I don't know, super excited. It was like my highlight of the night, Like if you're gonna say, what was your highlight, it was, And just the look on his face with his hands on his head like oh my gosh and standing up. It was absolutely amazing. And I can't wait to see how his character goes from here because the baby face turn is official. Everybody's behind him, like now it's time to strap a rocket, audium and let him go.
Speaker 3: I am so happy. We have always been like in the first Ladies and Yell. Maybe you can find the first twenty five episodes of Evolve. It's on breaking reactions on YouTube Urica n reactions. I did not like gets called in the beginning, like who the hell is this dallass? And then over time he grew and grewed, and the stubtle meters were funny as fog, and then he started he won against Eli Knight, but now they call him e k prosper And then he had loss at the loss, at the loss, at the loss, at the loss.
Speaker 4: Now with this, two wins in a year, and I love it. I love that.
Speaker 3: Robert Stone said, oh, kill Dixon a veteran thirty matches.
Speaker 4: On NXT pitch den veteran, you lost fall thirty. You can't be a veteran if you lose all thirty.
Speaker 3: No, So I did like that, even Stones like, oh, it'll be a big upset if it's Goll win against kill Dixon. Not really, because like he it's Goll was egotistical, but only egotistical for his pursuit in the match, not like the other matches where he just became too egotistical for his own damn good and lost. And the fact that I was telling car I was telling Cardien this, it's Goll.
Speaker 4: Doesn't like women nor men. It's Goll likes only it's Goll.
Speaker 3: No woman's ever gonna distract him, No man's ever gonna distract him. Like now, dude, it's Gol. So I love that, and kill Dixon can now have a few with its Goll, like, oh you beat me, I want to have another one to fight again and beat them and that one and then they just keep going and going, and that could lead to kill Dixon joining its goal for for for leadership, Oh I'm kill Dixon. I'm a d one prospect. You're lost to a guy from Mount Olympus. So whatever you're doing ain't fucking working.
Speaker 4: So I do like that.
Speaker 3: And for the assistant Alex Brooks, get a name, get a name, Adriana Rizzos there now she'll probably ask to shout the rizzolts. I do like that, speaking people that we don't want to hear. But here anyway. They on saddle Ash, they talk about backstage that they used to hate each other. They used to fight each other all the time, but now that they're a tag team, they're gonna work together and destroy everyone around them.
Speaker 4: Just another tag team promo by Victor and Shidow. Shout on your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I'm still on the I wanted them just to be chaos agnets for quite a while longer, so it was okay, it was just that standard. We're here, you know here, we are, we know who you are, we know what's going on. So hopefully that they have get a little bit more character development than just hey, we were the security guards. We're here to do whatever, like to take over, so it'll be interesting to see. I just don't like how they got them to the tag team division this quick. That's just my thing, but I'm going to stick on it until for a while. But it was just a generic promo. It was like, hey, I here, we are, nothing special, nothing crazy, so we'll see where they go from here.
Speaker 3: I want to give a shot at the progressing dot Net. They actually say this again, these do These two started as not just secuity guards, weirdest way to bring them in a inter resting world.
Speaker 4: But hey, that's evolved. We start off weird. Speaking of weird, Adanna interviewed h Brooks Jensen with pain.
Speaker 3: Yes she had hands, she was nice, he tells. She tells Jensen, yes, you have one two against Holyfield. But she cheated those two against holy Field. The crowd calls a cheater. He says, I'm gonna tell you what my mama needs to tell me. That's all hearsay. And I will say that about a holy Field. He some, Okay, I can't remember exactly it was. I remember what happened afterwards, but I remember he said holy Field is a NEPO baby, So go back to your daddy and cry and wha, wha where?
Speaker 4: Oh no? And he's just running away? Why is he running away?
Speaker 3: And as he's running away, Holyfield is being hold held back by two security guards, one guy bigger than him, and I looked at I watched this show three times. In the instance that Brooks Jensen left and Holyfield went running after him, Rizzo backed up and and Stone and said he is gone.
Speaker 4: Jensen completely disappeared.
Speaker 3: He only healed, not legit, but knocked out somebody, and that he like other security guards are kind of like holding his stomach.
Speaker 4: BECAUSEY don't want to get punched in the face too. I did like the little thing.
Speaker 3: And when they go to the next segment, before they get the thatcher, you see one of security guards hold the one that's knocked out, like both their heads like this, holding like a baby, like are you okay? And then we go the thatcher. But Shanna, what are your thoughts on this promo? Jensen as bad as as he is. The second Elijah holy Fri started walking towards him, he ran a bitch.
Speaker 1: I thought it was funny because he come out all cocky, you know, and the crowd cheering and everything was just like, yeah, it was getting in his head. And then when Holyfield comes out, that's when you're like when he's like, yeah, I know, I like, I gotta get out of here because I won on a fluke two times. So I think the next match is going to be great. I literally thought what we've been talking about, what that third match was going to be. As soon as they cut the thatcher, I thought that was going to be him announcing it right then and there, and I was shocked it wasn't. I had to chuckle to myself. But I think it's going to really set up that, you know, kind of we got real security kind of now, the normal typical WWE security, and the fact that Elijah is out for blood and this next match between the three, between the two of them is just number three is going to be brutal. It's going to be brutal, and I think Jensen is going to get put in his place by Elijah in the end.
Speaker 3: You could stretch this out a little bit more. You don't have to do a booll rod match on the third match. You can do you can do a lumberjack match on the third match, and Jesson skates his way out of it himself. That can set up Elijah Holyfield as a monster where he just knocks out everyone that's around the ring in lumberjacks. That could be one way he has the third match, because if you're gonna do a best of five, it looks like this.
Speaker 4: This is going to be a best of five. He has to win the next two and either Jensen and or holy Field goes to thatcher and say, hey, we want a bullfrop match. He can't keep running away. I'm gonna not gonna let him run away.
Speaker 3: Let's just do this one once and for all, so Elijah Holyfield can finally do this. Ladies and gentlemen, I kind of feel that this is gonna be the next set of tapings. This is the next week, is taping set number two, so we can have that in the next four weeks.
Speaker 4: We might actually hear a room match in the next four weeks two. I'm not gonna get into that yet.
Speaker 3: But Jensen running away like the way also and like all my Bam Bama's, I'm like the people in the back, like, yeah, I'm a bam Bama I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, motherfucker had save face. Save face.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh oh, but but we move on Thatcher's in the back. He talks about that next week is gonna be a fatal four way match Aaron Roke, Tristan Angels, and Max Abrams.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 3: He did give up points of why each person deserves it. Tristan Angels has beef for Aaron, and he thinks he deserves it. Aaron does deserve a rematch, and Max Abrams, as much as his mouth opens up, he is backing it up. So next week, Harlem, Aaron, Tristan, Max, your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Who wins?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can really see this going a few different ways. I don't think Tristan is going to win just because of everything with his storyline with Shiloh on n XT. So I think that takes Tristan out of the running just because of that storyline there. I think it'd make things too wibley wobbly. So Tristan to me is out due to that. Harlem. I think he needs at least one like one retain retention because I think if he's worked so hard and they're trying to kind of as we see rebuild his character. If he loses the belt this early, I think it's going to be more of a detriment to his character than anything else. So I could see him retaining. I could also see him losing to the mog Squad because of the storyline we have going on there with Max and everything there, So I could see Max winning for reasons I don't think Aaron is gonna win, which unfortunately makes me sad because I think Aaron's gonna be moving up soon. So I think this would be a great way to either give him his final evolution, switch up his character just a little bit, and send him off to NXT in a way so I don't know, I've got Harlem, like seventy five percent Harlem and then twenty five percent Max is where I'm leaning right now.
Speaker 3: I for me, I think Hallam's gonna retain because again we're setting up for big guys, and again Jasper Troy is opposedly supposed to come down to evolve soon. So I think Harlem wins this fiddle four way, and then why after Harlem was like a seconds after he wins, Jasper comes in and kind of like the tack, because again this is just a you think you're powerful, so which is gonna throw every single powerful person at you and see what works.
Speaker 4: That's fine. I like that, I really do like that.
Speaker 3: I just what we know about Tristan, what we know about Max, what we know about Aaron. This might actually be Aaron's final evolution mixed in a fatal four way and Tristan's going away.
Speaker 4: Because I'm Tristan. You need to go. Once Aaron's gone, you need to go.
Speaker 3: Like those you two need to be at the hip for the next three to five years having some fun together. But for right now, Harlem, he has to win. Shout out to Harlan too. He was in the he was in the tryouts and summertime. I'm just having fun. I didn't like that.
Speaker 4: Sout to you.
Speaker 3: Time of the main events, nikkin Olont Sloan Jacobs, we Didbot and Giannakprie Versus Rensin Clear, Skylla, Ray, the Alsina, Sterling, the Baby pass come out. Each one have their own entrances. I did like Dina's music. We rarely hear it, so it's actually what's pretty cool. Comes out. Thea comes out, Uh, then Wren comes out, and then they all go into the ring.
Speaker 4: Uh. It just reminded me of like West Coast of.
Speaker 3: Over again, like just the all women group of West Coast West Coast Avengers people. Sloan comes out, Sloan introduces Nikita, kind of sing songy, and then Nikita comes out. Blake tells Robert Stone like when don't you wish you had one of those people introducing you. He's like, don't get me, don't get don't get don't give me no ideas. I actually might pick that up. Match was fast paced from the beginning, right off the bat, I'm sorry right here, okay uh. The baby Faces came out first and he was charged and everyone started brawling.
Speaker 4: We get we get the bell.
Speaker 3: Eleven seconds ray battle Gianna Xena slam teammates Skyler Ato Giana.
Speaker 4: That was pretty cool, like com here, Comri Skyler Ah.
Speaker 3: Boom da tag tagged in charge at PJ, but bounce off bots bound.
Speaker 4: I did like that. She It was THEA and PJ VASA. THEA runs into PJO to bounces off her. Peach's like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: And then PJ threw THEA into the corner and she's walking towards the end to the corner and THEA thought that she could run through her again, just bounced off her again.
Speaker 4: So they were just being up THEA for a while.
Speaker 3: Great tag team momentum or like movements between Sloan and Nikita.
Speaker 4: They're really becoming a good tag team.
Speaker 3: Ironically, uh Lions hit the yams scram the Yam slam on THEA. The heels worked over THEA in the corner. Xena threw off the apron and onto Vasa onto the floor. That was when everyone was on the outside. Xena threw off and then Skyler jumped off the rope and all this stuff go to break back from break. The heels were working over Ray in the ring. Skyler hit a eat the feet on Sloane. Lions hit a hard kick to the side of Skyler's head. PJ hit a black hole slam for a near fall. Gianna made a blind tag and reportedly repeatedly stomped on Skyler in the corner.
Speaker 4: She did do She did do the ninety degree angle leg was pretty freaking cool.
Speaker 3: She's the only person in the roster of Doh that.
Speaker 4: Has twenty years ballerya experience, the only one. Even Blake said, the all of nxt ross smacked down anywhere has.
Speaker 3: Twenty years ballery experience, and Stone said she's also from Jersey, so I have a soft spot for her.
Speaker 4: So I did like that. Sloane hit a decaptain clothes line and got a near fall. Sloan try to do a halluva kick. I'm gonna get.
Speaker 3: That's the clip I'm gonna get for later on Sight Ladies and Gentlemen, Sloane hit a hallula kick, missed, barely missed Nikita, and Nikita had the old face.
Speaker 4: She just jumped off the apron like yoo, what the fuck? I love that? So I like that.
Speaker 3: Zina got a hot tag and she had a slide slam on Capri, then another one for a near fall.
Speaker 4: Slow hit an X factor and.
Speaker 3: Zena Dida hit a double DT on Pga Vasa and and uh I think Sloan uh it was suddenly just THEA and Lions in the ring as the others fall on the floor. Ren and Sloan fought to the back. I that was weird too. Sloan was doing something that thea. Wren jumped on Sloan and then ran and Slow went to the back.
Speaker 4: And I'm saying this now respectfully. Ren Sinclair have you ever heard this?
Speaker 3: You got the most easiest free check ever evolved? Who are never tagged in? You never did any moves. You left outside with Sloan, you never came back. He's just check ever, E's just check ever. Uh. Capri grabbed the woman's saddle belt and the ref is seeing it.
Speaker 4: She grabbed the belt. Stone is telling the ref she grabbed the belt. She has the belt behind her. The rep is tell here, drop the belt. I see, I ain't got a belt.
Speaker 1: In the room.
Speaker 3: I guess who was under the fucking table the whole time. Out of nowhere, She's.
Speaker 4: Like, what's on your room? Doing here? What the hell is she doing here? She does?
Speaker 3: She charges up for another command. That's another clip. Ladies and Gentlemen. Al Show later shot the coach on YouTube. She charges up for a command. Ma Gianna's looking at her like, I'm not taking this seriously, but I'm kind of taking this seriously. THEA slides out, does the baseball slide that Giana's outside, So Gianna's out THEA applied A. At this point, THEA jumps on lions to do a fuji fuji are arm bar jumps off. Nikia does the black mask misses. THEA jumps on Nikita again to do the arm bar on the floor. She doesn't have locked in. She doesn't have locked in. She doesn't have locked in. She gotta locked in.
Speaker 4: Tap and for the win.
Speaker 3: THEA Hale has just tapped out Nikita Lions and THEA Hale is the next in line for a title shart. This match lasted ten minutes two seconds, so shout out your thought of the match.
Speaker 4: THEA Hale is the hair is the next up. I gos Nikita.
Speaker 1: I think this is gonna be really good for THEA because we see that storyline with her and Jada and Naddy and Nikita on NXT, so I think it's going to be really interesting to see how that plays. I'm excited for THEA. I will say I love Nikita Alliance. I was so happy when she won, but I've been shouting it from the rooftops ever since the North American title thing. THEA needs to get a title to kind of get that bad taste out of people's mouths over everything that happened, So her getting the title from Nikita won't upset me as much because of that factor. For THEA. I've been saying it for a while. I thought the match was great. I'm just waiting for Gianna and Anya to get in the ring together. They keep having these bits. It's like when can we get them in the ring together? Like how much longer do we have? So hopefully in the next set of tapings we actually get them in the ring together finally to continue this storyline instead of Anya doing her anime stuff and Gianna like, what the heck are you even? What is happening in my life? Like She's just like, what is my life right now? I'm trying to do this and I have to deal with this. Why is this my life? So I'm hopeful we get that match soon. I thought it was really good. I'm glad it went as long as it did to kind of highlight everybody but Ren for what was going on. But yeah, I'm glad it was it happened, and I'm glad the ending had because I don't think the Heels could have won this match. I think they Faces needed to win this match just to kind of put, you know, some vulnerability on them. So but I'm gonna be interested to see how the storyline plays out, because if THEA is next in line, you've got PJ coming after the title. We don't know what's going on with Zena in you know what she's gonna do, so I think it's set up a lot. It's gonna be really interesting moving forward. This all plays out now.
Speaker 3: Shout out the rest of superin friendos on Apple, Spotify, and speaker where we're hear auto platforms.
Speaker 4: I'm happy for THEA. This this is okay, we're jumping a little too fast here. We kind of we.
Speaker 3: All kind of predict that that if Layla is gonna be sucked down there and evolved, it should be Leyla against Tikida and then Lada chick the belt off the k It should be her should be by evolve time wins.
Speaker 4: But if THEA wins the belt one, what was the evolved, You're stuck there forever two.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for you because like you're going like, if you win the belt, there is no accident because they don't pre tape accidents. There's gonna be a straight one on one match, clean possibly, but you might win it. Rens it clear being there doing nothing. You could have brought in anybody. Chantau Monroe has just been cleared the wrestles. She has just done one NXT house show, so you could have maybe because of the tapings, you couldn't bring her in. I get that, but Xena b there, we have to remember that too. He is now inserting herself in this, so she might be a factor in the future against thea Rent being there.
Speaker 4: Was just there for a couple of calls. We're gonna Rent versus Sloan match in the future. We're gonna get that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get a Skylar possibly versus p J, possibly.
Speaker 4: Versus the h and again we have the factor in the unknown. We have the factor in Wendy to right now.
Speaker 3: Floating flo now waiting for the titles. The same with Harlem, except with Harlem is based on we're not gonna out these four bringing somebody in. We're gonna knock out this guy, bring somebody in for Nikita's like, we're gonna throw everybody at you and have Wendy name.
Speaker 4: Drop on the way there.
Speaker 3: Because if we're if if Gabe is a son of a bitch genius, and if he's doing what I think he's doing, I think we're gonna get a return of the belt. I think eventually it's gonna go back to Wendy Wendy versus Nikyo.
Speaker 4: Whendy wentz the belt that and then we're just like, just let that go because.
Speaker 3: That means they have nothing for her n x T, which is a shame because you have you have Kendall Gray up there, you have that long shrung up there, you have Michael Lockwood up there, you have every everyone under the sun up there. Let her have fun, let her have Brindo just had a a house match too.
Speaker 4: She's fine, bring them back. So that's all I gotta say about that. For for for b J Vasa and for Nikio, I mean Sloan.
Speaker 3: Happy for you for for like announcing her, that's cool, like if you're if you're now the star screen, but even Starscream trying trying to get us get back shine off, final thoughts and where they can find you.
Speaker 1: So I really liked the episode. I think the tag match set up a lot. I think it's gonna be really interesting going into these next set of tapings, what storylines we're gonna get out from those so highly enjoyed it can't wait to see what comes next. But yeah, I'm kind of the women's tat We've got so many storylines and it's kind of strange thinking about it, like, we've got so many storylines that have come out of this women's match and really still nothing on the men's side. So hopefully some of the NXT talent we see coming down in the next couple weeks are some of the men's to kind of judge that up a little bit. But you can find me mainly on TikTok and Instagram under Shawn a retour where I cover wrestling content and horribook recommendations and be prepared because I'm going to be overloading me all this weekend from the slams of the summer.
Speaker 4: Shout out the EOD thirty Resting Club.
Speaker 3: You can find them on EOD thirty three Wrestling Hub, on Twitter, on everyone else I heard that, and on.
Speaker 4: YouTube he is doing all live watch alongs.
Speaker 3: These are the final thoughts for Wrestling dot Net says real quick entertending episode. As usual, in the eight person tag match, someone barely gets ring time. When Rens and Claire flew in at the end, it reminded me she was in the match.
Speaker 4: She was barely in it.
Speaker 3: The action was pretty good over roll. I was pleasantly surprised that Gal won clean. It's got all one clean. I would have assumed that he would have only win if the heels cheating backfired on him, but that.
Speaker 4: Wasn't How long are they gonna wait until.
Speaker 3: To the unveil the business in name? That's one I know she has one on social media. A short episode forty everybody could easily had headed that by several minutes with some highlight videos for Aaron Row, Cap Jones, Oh, Marcus Mathers, Veronica Haven, et cetera.
Speaker 4: They could have. They could have.
Speaker 3: I kind of disagreed on that because the victor, the Victor Zono thing, unless you have a taged him against him, you could have took that out. But the four way that thatcher, you had to put that in there. The Vante Unknown, he had to put that in there. The Sloan Jacobs is the background, he had to put that in there. The four women talking at the beginning of the show, you had to put that in there. Other than that, the Gentsen thing, you didn't have.
Speaker 4: To put that in there. But showing you how strong live is is the point of the promo, not the show.
Speaker 3: Just Elijah come after his ass. So for me, this was a b lost show, actually an a it was an a great.
Speaker 4: It was a match. It's Goll finally one and Harley Rikins one. Hooray, hooray.
Speaker 3: You can find us on You can find me on PUWF Wrestling on YouTube, that's PUWF Wrestling Together. You can find us tonight at nine pm Eastern live with the BWF crew. Here these thoughts Terrell c D will for be your for real love cardim coach f c CHW. Hopefully this is another Jenson episode. He might be bullshitting and say, davy K he can't wake up again. I love him either way, Stay healthy, stay happy.
Speaker 4: It's Goll. You made me smile. It's Goll. You are a treasure. Please, when you go up to the.
Speaker 3: Main rock body, just get paid for it and honestly trade your name.
Speaker 4: Don't let me take that away.
Speaker 6: Busy, you'll not tan and jacked and read it to attack, or if you are, we can bail and ready about. But this is time the race for you, because it's time for the start.
Speaker 4: Its God