Speaker 1: Hold on, let's go, let's go. Good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Ride right, okay, very very busy this morning.
Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, Hands off those cupcakes. I got five fifty seven. Are you where you're supposed to be at this time or you've running behind? Freshout of man head to head. I believe it's a three time Hall of Famer Tim, the one they called Tim. He's going for win number two this morning, freshout of mad head to head a data Remember tickets with yellow card homeroom, you're getting those today on the fun fact flashback six thirty five Taco Fest A four pack of VIP passes. If you're down to party with some tacos this weekend VIP style, we'll hook you up at seven to twenty. Read my lips. Mo is in such a good mood. All she has to do is timekeep the boys are at it again. Alex takes on Chili, but her sold out Metallica tickets. Mo, you felt the pressure last week of this. I didn't have any idea that we were going to have Metallica tickets again, or read my lips. So that's what's happening, at eight twenty This morning, iHeartRadio Music Festival. Sure nine to ten, We'll give you the text to win and then shine down tickets on Know the Show, So boy, a lot of ground to cover today throwback Thursday. You'll be voting on songs all morning long. We got a forty percent chance of scattered genres with partly Cloudy's guys highs them around ninety two for voting. Mo, what do you got for Uston's headline?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Yesterday, President Trump announced a new travel ban. The band blocks citizens from twelve countries from entering the United States and adds restrictions for seven other countries. And this all starts on Monday. Trump tied the band to the recent Boulder, Colorado attack by an Egyptian who overstayed his visa, though each of isn't on this list. Trump said the countries on the list have poor vetting or high visa overstay rates. In other government news, President Trump said Putin told him he will respond to the weekend attacks from Ukraine. Trump said he spoke to the Russian president yesterday who warned, quote very strongly, that Russia will respond to Ukraine's drone attracts. The attacks damaged or destroyed nearly a third of Russia's bomber.
Speaker 3: Fleet, according to Ukraine officials.
Speaker 4: Trump said they had a good conversation, but it's not going to lead to any quick piece in the three year war. Okay, if you're a parent, you are probably familiar with the concept of tummy time. What you lay your baby on their stomach makes them strengthen their neck and their shoulders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do some tummy time over there, Alex. What kind of past that now? Yeah? Yeah, she went through a Like so your kid isn't even one yet and you've already passed Tommy time. So I'm just for kind of walking for context, that.
Speaker 3: Is tummy time.
Speaker 4: You're laying a baby on their tummy and they're working on lifting their neck.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 1: Elle's going to be one soon and she's past that.
Speaker 3: Yes, what do you have?
Speaker 4: TikTokers are back on tommy time, but it's for adults this time.
Speaker 1: I just so like laying down like a child that's months old. You're just laying down like that's that's a nap.
Speaker 4: The claim is if you do it for ten minutes or more every day, even if you're just scrolling or watching TV, the effects will negate. All the time we spend punch over our computers, our phones, tech neck you know, they tell us about that. So it's like the opposite. You're making yourself sit up instead of hunched over. I'm not a doctor, but it seems.
Speaker 1: Like it makes sense. I don't know about this.
Speaker 3: Do you ever lay on your stomach as a grown man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't call it tummy time. But I will now leave me alone.
Speaker 3: I'm doing to have my time. I have great news that we're going to Ohio. What do you know about Ohio?
Speaker 4: Probably nothing, but I know that the comedy classic Tommy Boy was set in Sandusky, Ohio, and Tommy Boy Touring's thirty this year. So they're hosting a festival in Ohio August seven through the ninth. Obviously, Chris Farley won't be there. David Spade actually isn't booked to either. No stars from the movie are going to be there, but the director will, so if you want to see him, you can hang out.
Speaker 3: They're doing movie screenings.
Speaker 4: Live music, a classic car show, and a Tommy Want Wingy throw down.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you don't know any of these references because you never saw Tommy Boy.
Speaker 3: What's a Tommy want wingy throwner? What do I need to do?
Speaker 1: That's Tommy hungry? Tommy you want? Is they're not doing fat Guy in a little coat competition? Yeah, this small.
Speaker 3: Small cove seen Saturday Night Live. I know what that is? All right, all right, let's talk about see her.
Speaker 4: Their lead singer, Sean Morgan was a furus. He was performing on stage and he saw his seven year old daughter, Lily crying in the crowd.
Speaker 3: And he's still playing, but he learned.
Speaker 4: That security had separated his daughter from her mother because they thought they felt that she was unsafe near the stage. So he stopped the entire concert. Call out security, Papa bear, this is a family friendly event.
Speaker 3: His daughter is safe.
Speaker 4: He did apologize later on, but he's like, yeah, got a bear, I'm protecting my child.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: They'll be here with Daughtry seventy one to three Music Hall in nov. Tickets go on sale on Friday. I'm sure they'll have things figured out by then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: If you beat Tim today, you can get those. See their tickets.
Speaker 4: Yes, we hop them fresh out of BedHead.
Speaker 1: Ed yep coming up at six twenty. Take it alex Well.
Speaker 7: The Astros out of the Pirates last night three to nothing. They're gonna wrap up their series with Pittsburgh tonight. Bramber Val doesn't be on the map for this drow is going up against the Pirates. Mitch Keller first pitched at five forty and you could listen to that one on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. In softball, Texas got by Texas Tech two to one in Game one of the Women's College World Series Finals last night. They're gonna play Game two of this best of three series tonight, so UT wins the national championship with a win. If Tech wins, they'll play game three tomorrow night, and I'll start at seven and you can watch it on ESPN. In hockey, the Oilers beat the Panthers in overtime four to three last night in Game one of the Stanley Cup Final. They made me stay up late to watch that. They didn't make me, but I felt like I wanted to stay up a night.
Speaker 8: I told you the Canadians were gonna win. They almost didn't. I told you he was gonna win and they didn't cover. And great teams, they're good teams win great teams cover they're not a great team. In basketball Game one of the NBA Finals it tonight between the Thunder and the Pacers. OKC are nine and a half point favorites for tonight's game.
Speaker 7: To love it at seven thirty and you can watch it on ABC. That is what's going on. It's boy, all right, let's go. Four hours of pain starts right now, Chilly, open.
Speaker 1: Up these phone lines. You gotta do it. You gotta do if you want the first phone call, come get it. Seven one, three, two two. The most interactive show on the radio starts right now. Okay, ninety four five the Buzz. Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. That's a strong, strong opener for the rod Ryan Show Throwback Thursday Today. You can already vote, You can already get after links and guests on the world famous rod Ryan Show blog page. We'll do song clips. Well. I always try to carve out time in the seven o'clock hour just so you can get those song clips. But you can work ahead, go vote, Chili posts, the videos and all that good stuff right there on the blog page, right next to the fixtagram Thursday Today. But looking at girls blog page, food blog page. A ditty update, Thank you. Apparently he dangled somebody over an eleventh story balcony sug style. Yeah, yeah, yeah, who said that? Vanilla Vanilla? I said he was Vanilla. I said he was dangled upside down by sug Knight. Sug Knight recently came up in fun Facts, right, we were talking about how did he play for the Rams? Maybe so wild?
Speaker 3: But why is no one talking about this ditty update?
Speaker 1: The Didny thing is weird to me. You and I were talking about that this morning. I really think what killed it is that it's not on TV every day, and they didn't allow cameras in the courtroom. And if you can't see the visual and you can't follow it, people don't want to read things about the court case, and they certainly don't want to look at sketches.
Speaker 3: The sketches are bad.
Speaker 1: They're always weird and creepy. Look you, rod Well, I have Diddy. He's been on the Crazy Criminal blog page almost every day. But if you want to hear about him dangling somebody over off a balcony, that story is on the Crazy Criminal blog page, which with other crazy criminals. I already mentioned Tim. He's a Hall of Famer he's going for win number two today, fresh out of bed. Head to head is where you're gonna win those see their Daughtry tickets? Oh yeah, pod on that bill tickets not on sale until tomorrow. All right, where's the Metallica tickets? Sold out? Metallica tickets eight twenty? What's your best bet to win them? Alex or Chile read my lips. I don't know. I mean I can't even tell them apart, so I also can't tell them apart when they're playing the game. So I don't know. But Moe is happy she doesn't have to play today, Thank you Jesus. So that's going on at eight twenty. That means I need your word suggestions all morning long. That means you email me directly Rod at the Buzz dot com, send me your word suggestions and we'll get after that. Alex. New podcast up today, Brand new podcasts? Would you boys talk about yesterday?
Speaker 7: I think I revolutionized roofs by adding double decker roofs.
Speaker 1: You got a roof on top of a roof? Yeah, gonna keep everything cooler. That could have helped me. During the Dray Show. Yeah, we power ranked McDonald's food.
Speaker 7: We also talked about some weird fitness influencer trends that I probably can't say on the show right now, but there's some stuff I was like, I'm not gonna call that that, but it's a pretty interesting episode.
Speaker 1: But check it out Pastor Gravy. It's gonna be up on the.
Speaker 7: Love Famous rod Ryan Shoppach of the Buzz dot Com and on YouTube soon.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, wherever you get your podcasts where you can the same thing with the rod Ryan Show podcast. You podcast the show every day, but then you do the breakout bits, the fresh out of bad, head to head, the fun facts you can get. You can go and just listen to the podcast of those segments of the show. Wherever you get your podcasts, they show up there. I don't know how any of this works. They just show up there at places, but you can always get them at the buzz dot Com. Gotta take a break, let me come back at a rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending and we'll get set up for the game.
Speaker 5: Rock and Alter The rod Ryan Morning Show. I'm six to ten am.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back everybody, rod Ryan's show. Anybody seemed chili, No, he's working on the camera snay, okay, yeah, somebody I was gonna ask him sure we had a Microsoft update. Yeah. I took down the whole thing that will cripple, that will cripple this place.
Speaker 3: I literally saw that email.
Speaker 1: I was looking for chili because people are saying they don't see us on Facebook live or YouTube live. Here we go. So he was going to get hal All right, I'm working on that. I'm working on chili, and I'm working on the video component of the show. We got partly Claude's guys. Scattered showers, forty chance of rain, high of ninety two today, Alex, what do you got trending? Trump travel band is trending. That's the number one thing I see people talking about right now.
Speaker 7: He has slapped a travel band on twelve countries and partially restricted entrance for seven other countries.
Speaker 1: You still go to Canada, though, right? I think?
Speaker 7: So? It was like Afghanistan, Mayan, mar Chad, the Congo, Haiti, Libya, then a bunch of otherlands.
Speaker 1: I didn't you still go to Canada.
Speaker 7: It was like one of the Guineas, he can't go to anymore. Okay, but they can't come here. I don't know people talk about that. Though Wicked for Good is trending the trailer for the new Wicked movie.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they already made a new.
Speaker 3: One off of the first one.
Speaker 1: I asked, so, did it leave on it to be continued?
Speaker 4: Yes, what happened to anyone already knows the show knows that it wasn't all of it.
Speaker 1: Oh you were a Broadway girl.
Speaker 3: It's people are obsessed with it.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean obviously, because that's that's one of the top trending things right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, the book was so much better than the movie.
Speaker 7: And then the Stanley Cup is trend In Game one of the Stanley Cup Finals last night, the Oilers up by the Pantation overtime, four to three. It was a really good game, though, That is what's trending on ninety I.
Speaker 10: Want the name you'll know call me Tim Good more than everyone, this is the one they call Tim, you fresh out of bed.
Speaker 11: Head to head one day champion.
Speaker 10: Sorry ladies for taking out your sexy James, but I had to dedicate this game to my friend Kenny, who passed away at the beginning of the year. I love you, buddy, miss you, But my nipples don't join me tomorrow as I go for win number two my bees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were all scratching our head. Apparently sad story. His friend passed away, but he was a shorter fella and I think he only came up to Tim's nips so and he.
Speaker 3: Would grab him anytime he made fun of him.
Speaker 1: It's cute. That's cute story, all right, if you want to take on the one they called Tim seven one, three, two.
Speaker 11: The rod Ryan's shown.
Speaker 1: Five before I five to the buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show throwback Thursday. I was just taking a look. Uh, you got some good ones in there. Atlas Genius, Trojan seven married three, Water's Edge, Oh yeah, not a one hit wonder uh and Big Wreck. They came in through town a couple of years ago playing a buzzfest. Big Wreck. I don't know, more success in Canada than here in the US. But the Oaf was a hits for them, the dudes from Boston, and I don't know, he must have signed a Canadian record deal or something, because they're huge in Canada. The Oath is a good song though. If you need to refamiliarize yourself, Chili's got that on links and guests, we will play song clips for you after seven o'clock seven twenty seven, we got a data remember tickets coming up with yellow card before they go on sale. That's how you're gonna you're gonna win those on the fun fact flashback scattered showers about a forty percent chance with some cloudy skies high up around ninety two. We got Tim and we got someone taking them off. And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners. I want the name all you know, call me Tim.
Speaker 2: Welcome back Tim, mid morning, brother, are and friends.
Speaker 1: I have you written down here as a three time Hall of Famer? Is that correct? Yes, sir? I thought so, because you beat a four time Hall of Famer yesterday.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you're going for win number two today?
Speaker 5: Do do?
Speaker 1: And you're taking on Chad? Hello, Chad?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 1: Should I say welcome back? It's been a while, but you haven't played before. How long has it been you think, Oh, Pad, A couple of years?
Speaker 3: Okay, dude, Hi, Hi, Chad, I'm oh yeah, that's Mo over there.
Speaker 1: You don't even know that's Mo. So did I say something a couple of years ago that you didn't like? And you just you had to go away for a while or what happened Chivy wouldn't answer the phone.
Speaker 12: Damn it, Chili. You know I love Chad. You know I love Chad. All Right, it's good to have you back. I'll talk to Chili after the show. He's working on our cameras right now. He's not in any mood to joke.
Speaker 1: He's a no joking, not in a joking mood at all. All right, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. I've got those see their Daughtry pod tickets that go on sale tomorrow. I'll say Chili has been very generous with the tickets this week. It's been very nice to you. Haul to you fresh out of bed and people. All Right, these are most questions, most writing the questions now, Chad. So it's a little different every now and then there seems like a real game show question in there, like do you not know who you're dealing with here? Dumb it down? Please? All right? Tim and Chad, Chad, when you played a couple years ago, did you win?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's change that Chad question. Okay, today changes there we go. Tim's fast though, so shout out your name. Question number one, how many inches are in a rud rud? Hello?
Speaker 10: I can't hear anything.
Speaker 1: The music really loud. You decided until I started asking questions to tell me that it scared me. All Right, I'm gonna subscrap that question. You probably didn't. Is everybody hearing everything the way they should?
Speaker 7: Now? Chad?
Speaker 1: You good? Tim?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Just tell me if it's something wrong with the board here, that's on me. The first question I'm thrown away? Sorry mo? How many inches are in a foot twelve? Okay? Who I got scared? Question number one? Now game on. Complete this sentence. I do not like Green and Tim.
Speaker 10: I do not like them, Sam, I am it's incorrect.
Speaker 1: I hope you don't have to see any students today. Chad, Actually, Chad, complete this sentence. I do not like Green Eggs and Cam is the correct answer, Chad. Welcome back to the game. Tim had Yeah, he started reading the whole book to me. Bro stop. Oh jeez, here we go. Chad's on the board. Tim needs this. Tim is a three time Hall of Famer. Start acting like him. Question question number two, which is basically question number three. What was the first animal ever to be cloned? Tim? Tim?
Speaker 13: It was a sheep.
Speaker 1: It was a sheep. And there you go. That's like another real question here.
Speaker 3: That was like my childhood.
Speaker 1: Do there we go for the wind? Chad. I didn't hear you at all in the sheep question.
Speaker 3: He didn't know.
Speaker 9: I wasn't the real questions.
Speaker 1: He wasn't ready for.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 1: I was like, come on, it's Chad. You know how I like him. I like him, you know, first grade and below? All right, for the win, you each have one. What is the capital of the United States of America?
Speaker 12: Tim Washington, DC's correct.
Speaker 1: Mom was definitely. I'll tell you what her intent was. And I know we're a little bit now. She thought she was gonna get somebody speeding on capital? What is the capital? I even put a pause in there and everything, Thank you for me, just to see if somebody would jump on that. Chad. I didn't hear you on that one either.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Did you say your name?
Speaker 14: I did?
Speaker 1: Did anybody hear chest close? Tim was got him for that, okay, But Tim did get in first. Okay, Chad, don't wait two years to get back, bro. Come on, we like you. Yeah, I made that the secret line. Damagur's no secret line.
Speaker 3: It's so cute.
Speaker 11: All right, I'll give them.
Speaker 10: I'll give everybody the number, the one three two, one two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: There's nothing secret about that number. All right, Tim win number two? See their Daughtry pod tickets. How great is that? And then we're gonna involve that is awesome and we're gonna invite you to come back and play tomorrow. Okay, yes, sir, all right, dude, great game.
Speaker 11: They're Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four five, the bus link at Park and what I've done. Good morning, rod Ryan Show on this throw back Thursday. Okay, our champion has done it again, a fresh out of bed head to head shout age. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 10: Good morning everyone. This is the one they call Tim.
Speaker 1: You're fresh out of bed head to head two day champion.
Speaker 10: Like Nada said, I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. I'm all at a bubblegum Join me on free beer Friday as I go for winning number three.
Speaker 5: My bees?
Speaker 1: Did Rowdy Roddy Piper say that? Yeah? I think in the movie They Live. Yes, it was from a movie.
Speaker 9: They live.
Speaker 1: All right, horrible movie, but no, no, no, horribly bad, like horribly awesome, like one of those what else. It's just it's so bad, it's good. I went to the theater to go see that movie. Hey, guys, a data remember and yellow card Chili put all of the win them before they can buy him in home room. So he must love you guys as I do. So I'll let MO tell you about all those tickets in a moment. It's the fuck that to the day. We make you look smart in your bodies.
Speaker 3: It's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 1: All right, here's some more fun facts for you today. Shopping carts seem to come up a lot on this show. It's just one of those things that is a litmus test if you're a good person or not. The shopping cart. If you return it, you know, there's really no law saying you have to, but there should be. The shopping cart was first introduced in nineteen thirty seven. It was invented by Sylvan Goldman, the owner of Humpty Dumpty grocery chains in Oklahoma City. Now, no one liked them, found them to be effeminate, women found them to be suggestive of a baby carriage in a bad way, but they eventually became a hit. Sylvan became a multi millionaire off his royalties off the design. Hell, we got to invent something. There's there's things still left to invent. What are they?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 1: Fork fan? The fork fan? I've brought that to you before, and you just laughed at me. My work. I also brought him. I said I wanted to make prescription lens windshields so that I could drive without classes. Yeah, and he thought, he said that wasn't sustainable, and he.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't invest Gone with the Wind.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, I know you guys, you know, don't like any references before Saved by the Bell, But this movie, that's kind of a big deal, all right, same Gone with the Wind came out in nineteen thirty nine. Okay, the producers have Gone with the Wind were fined five thousand dollars for using the word damn in the movie. I don't give a damn, Rhett Butler, Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. What was he answering? I don't know. It was Scarlett O'Hara, her question, where shall I go and get your square jar out?
Speaker 3: They're pioneers is what they were.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't give an s that awesome all right, finally, let's keep it old timing. Let's even go back further in the thirteen hundreds. Okay, I know you guys don't like any people forre saved by the Bell. In the thirteen hundreds, in England, one of the only ways for a woman to get a divorce was if her husband was impotent. Well, they weren't going to take your word for it. There was an actual job for someone to inspect men's junk to determine if their wives claims were true. Junk inspector's.
Speaker 12: Today, we make you look smart and funny, your buddies, it's the fun back to the day.
Speaker 1: Read my lips, wet noodle.
Speaker 3: So many jokes?
Speaker 1: What do you giving away?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 16: Have a pair of tickets to.
Speaker 4: See at Data Remember and Yellow Card at their maximum fun tour is September in the Woodlands. Tickets go on sale Friday at ten am ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 3: Or they could be yours right now, beca.
Speaker 1: It's easy, wet noodle, wet new newdle. It's your fun back all right? What are we doing today? Oh? What has been illegal in Canada since nineteen seventy seven. We learned that yesterday on the show seven one, three, two, nine four five. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash. Okay, money man, how'd we do yesterday? On Wall Street?
Speaker 17: It was a mixed down Wall Street that that was down ninety one points. Kick off this morning at forty two thy four to twenty seven nastac up sixty one points to nineteen thy four hundred and sixty ten. Ten year Treasury is at a four point three five percent and oil stands at sixty three dollars twenty one cent.
Speaker 1: To burrow to the most.
Speaker 17: Actives, the big studs Merk, Sherwin Williams and Amazon, the big duds Chevron, Verizon and Travelers. On the economic calendar this morning, we'll get numbers on the US trade deficit for April right now, futures barely on the upside. Hang on to this will be a pause opening right here on Wall Street.
Speaker 1: That's it. I'm out of here.
Speaker 17: This is Halan Manage the Director with Raymon, James Porterfeaerron Ryans show from Ramond jams On saying Felipe and Augusta no forget to always rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 18: Aamian's expressed are those of Aland and not necessarily those of Raymond James and Associates. Income Ever, NYT AS IBC, IART Radio or as sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue if this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to. Your program is are educational and informational services on LAK. The studs and duds are based on movement as reported.
Speaker 9: By Young and by.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five. The bus, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Your fuck all right? Who we got on the phone here, Good morning, good morning, Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 13: RP? RP.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. It's the fun Fact flashback. What has been illegal in Canada since ninth specifically, what has been illegal in Canada since nineteen seventy seven? We learned it yesterday. The exciting birthday candid Yeah, trick birthday candles. Yeah. The candles that reignite, as you said, after you blow them out, can't do them. Canada is not having that. They are getting their first win at the Stanley Cup Finals last night. What do you giving a month?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a pair of tickets for you to see a data remember and yellow card. It's a maximum Fun tour September twenty third in the Woodlands. Tickets go on sale Friday. I'm aut RP. You're getting them before they even go on sale.
Speaker 1: Friend, wait to go, bro appreciated, dude, thanks for being in homeroom.
Speaker 7: Hey, Alexa, play ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio, ninety four.
Speaker 1: Point five, the bus station from iHeartRadio, The rod Ryan Show on ninety four five, Wake out the buzz. There we go, ninety four or five the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show Throwback Thursday. We're gonna try to squeeze in those song clips for you after seven o'clock. We will also sprinkle in some Taco Fest v IP tickets. We got a four pack for you. Everyone knows, well, maybe you don't Metallica tickets eight twenty Read my lips. Alex is gonna take on Chilly. I'm kind of curating all the words that you're suggesting that I use for the game. Keep emailing me You're doing a great job.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Email me directly. Rod at the buzz dot com. Forty percent chance of scattered showers today, party cloudy hive ninety two mo. What you got for Houston's headlines?
Speaker 3: Oh, good morning, Rod, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, President Trump announced a new travel ban, and the band blocks citizens from twelve countries from entering the United States. It also adds restrictions for seven other countries, and it starts on Monday.
Speaker 3: Trump tied the band to the.
Speaker 4: Recent Boulder, Colorado attacked by the Egyptian who overstayed his visa. Though Egypt isn't on the list, Trump said countries that are on the list have poor vetting or high visa overstay rates. Elon Musk calls to quote kill the bill, and some Republicans are.
Speaker 3: On his side.
Speaker 1: He's not letting down on this man. He does not like that big beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Do you follow him on X?
Speaker 1: I think we all have to. Oh. I think it's one of those It's.
Speaker 3: Like adding the YouTube songs to your iTunes?
Speaker 5: Wasn't it you?
Speaker 1: You too when you had to be friends with Tom on my Sea?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, so yesterday Elon Musk had like over two dozen posts on x about the budget bill yesterday, and he encouraged his over two million followers to call their congress person and kill the bill. He wrote, mammoth spending bills are bankrupting America.
Speaker 3: Enough we know how he feels.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for Trump. Has he not directly responded to Elon?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't back down on that stuff usually. I'm surprised he hasn't. No, wonder why I'm surprised he hasn't sent something tweets out right?
Speaker 3: Well, like, are they tweeting back and forth? Look into this? Okay, this, this next story's nuts. A man climbed Mount.
Speaker 4: Everest because his goal was to install a defibrillator.
Speaker 1: I love this is the best story today.
Speaker 3: I can't get enough of it.
Speaker 4: Okay, three weeks after he installed it, it saves someone's life. He's a founder of a company called Code Blue CPR, and he climbed in April installed the defibrillator at the Everest base camp. He said it's the world's highest defibrilator, over sixteen thousand, five hundred feet. Three weeks after that, he gets home, he's sitting around. He found out a thirty year old woman had a heart attack and the defibrillator.
Speaker 3: I get Goosew's eve been talking about it same to this lady's life.
Speaker 4: It's so awesome, he said, the proudest moment he's ever had. And I want to run through a brick wall for this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, it's pretty cool. Chiley put up a link for the story. There's a couple of other things that are so interesting about it. You just don't run into the base camp and then leave you to acclimate yourself. You have to stay there for a while, train for years, right, Yes, just to just for him to get his and he didn't want someone else to put it in. He wanted to be there to install camp.
Speaker 3: So cool, So cool, jesse Ja shout out sister.
Speaker 4: She revealed she's been diagnosed with early breast cancer, but she's taking it in stride. She said, quote, I'm highlighting the word early. Cancer sucks in any form, but I'm holding onto the word early. I've been in an out test throughout this whole period.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 4: She does have a concert plans for the fifteenth of this month, but after that she's going to disappear for a while, have surgery, and when she returned, she won't be the same because she's going to have quote massive.
Speaker 3: Boobs and more music.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that girl? Is she the one that bang Bang into the room? I still love that song?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was she one of them?
Speaker 19: I think?
Speaker 1: Saying that Alex.
Speaker 20: Alex the Bang Bang songming the band bang and we wish the best one of those?
Speaker 1: I think just catch you grow?
Speaker 9: She just got this.
Speaker 1: Cheering for you, Channy Tatum. Was he enjoying that for a while?
Speaker 3: By you know why?
Speaker 5: I think? So?
Speaker 21: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why do I know all this time after.
Speaker 3: He got what You're like a Jesse Jay?
Speaker 1: Everything about Jess.
Speaker 3: I have to shout out to my friend Donna, who made sure I knew you the next story.
Speaker 1: And then you ergo sent this to me.
Speaker 16: This is cool?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: Rod? Are we covering this today? Because I'm covering this today? All right? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: What does that say about me and my friends?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 22: Only fan Troops all American Rejects frontman Tyson Ritter has launched an only fans account, and that guy knows what he's doing.
Speaker 3: He did an interview I think it was with GQ. He said, We've always been.
Speaker 4: A band who's got a tongue bursting through the cheek when it comes to our music. So why not you know you're funny, do a little peen beasting through the zipper. He knows what he's doing, he said, fans can quote expect full frontal rock and roll with all access.
Speaker 1: I think he's doing it obviously. Well it's not obvious. I think he's doing it as a joke. I don't know. I think somebody's going somebody listening to this show will go on his only fans and they will report back to us.
Speaker 3: How much is this going to cost?
Speaker 1: I don't know what only fans cost?
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 1: It is it five dollars a month?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess can you said it? Okay, we'll see what his rates are. We do know that the band has a new single coming out June fifth, so it might be tied to that just a little bit. Those are Houston's headlines. I'm gonna go research.
Speaker 1: I don't man, now, I don't get a lot of people admitting that they follow people on OnlyFans. Really, yeah, I find like people like in the Shadows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna look into it.
Speaker 1: For the time we talked about it is when Jannette Garcia. When she went to Only Fans, she was like the world's hottest weather galeh. People shared that information with us. Other than that, it's tight. People are tight lipped on who they follow on OnlyFans. There's some shame involved with it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna dig a little deeper for the team.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna follow for the team. I mean to find out more for the team. What you got?
Speaker 7: Astros full of the Pirates last night three to nothing.
Speaker 1: They're gonna wrap up their series with the Pirates tonight.
Speaker 7: Premier Valdez have been in the map for the show is going up against Pittsburgh's Mitch Keller. First pitches at five forty and you can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. In softball, Texas got by Texas Tech two to one in Game one of the Women's College World Series Final last night. They're gonna play Game two of this best of three series tonight, so UT wins the national championship. If they win, and if Tech wins, they'll play a game three tomorrow that I'll start at seven.
Speaker 1: You can watch it on ESPN.
Speaker 7: In hockey, Oilers beat the Panthers in overtime four to three last night to win Game one of the Stanley Cup Final.
Speaker 1: They'll play Game two tomorrow.
Speaker 7: And in basketball, Game one of the NBA Finals is tonight between the Thunder and the Pacers. Thunder coming to this is nine and a half point favorites. Tip off is at seven point thirty. You can watch it on ABC. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: We what time was Alex up until last night watching that overtime hockey game?
Speaker 3: Like at least eleven PM?
Speaker 1: What time are you up until last night? I was point to bet about midnight.
Speaker 3: It's too late.
Speaker 1: It's too late.
Speaker 3: Goods for your rhythm?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 1: Would you talk to him?
Speaker 13: Please?
Speaker 1: Please? Won't work.
Speaker 11: Houston's rocking alternatives The.
Speaker 5: Rod Laxt Morning Show from six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, Come on, Yeah, ninety four to five, The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show, Green Day, Welcome to Paradise, that's this show. Welcome everybody, Welcome to the seventh Spot Paradise. If you're carrying over from home room, thank you. If you are just joining us, Wakey, wakey, Hands off those cupcakes. There's a twenty percent chances scattered showers today with partly cloudy skies highs of around ninety two. A couple of things to get you caught up on. Alex had mentioned off the beginning of the show, He's got a brand new past the Gravy podcast up today. Yeah, fellas got into it yesterday and the pod is up. Pod is about to be up and working on doing that right now. Okay, very good busy morning right now. Yeah, we've been busy today. Both tickets given away in home room were win them before they even go on sale. It pays to get up early with us, and I get it, like we lost all the teachers. That's it, Like teachers are gone. Just let you know, Rod. You know I'll hear you three months. I'll hear you get in August. But you know I'm off. It's like, what you just gonna sleep in? I would too, Yes, I would too, Homeroom. Just I mean, don't think that Chili didn't do that on purpose, just to give you some added incentive to still get up early with us. See their Daughtry tickets went out the door on fresh out of bed and then the data remember yellow Card show, Those went out the door on the fun fact flashback. They don't go on on. They don't. They don't even go on sale until tomorrow at ten am. Now what you can't buy anymore scalpers, of course is Metallica sold out Metallica tickets. We're gonna give those away at eight twenty. That's read my lips. You guys are doing a stellar job at sending me word suggestions. I got all killers. I got killers today. Alex, you can't complain. They are words that you cannot complain. Oh, I won't complain.
Speaker 3: Somehow he'll complain.
Speaker 1: I really hope I don't. Alex, the cash man will find a way to complain somehow about these won't call me that You're like Kenny to read my Lips edition only because I was there, you know, my big wild six picks weekend. One of the highlights was going to Costco. Why a weekend I had last weekend and I got to go back today. I went Saturday afternoon. Now the parking is the worst, less than ninety Oh yeah, Like I parked at a like a Mills four stores away. I mean like I had to buy snacks for what I left Costco for to get to my car. I bought a separate snack. It was so far away and beverages for the kid.
Speaker 3: There such a rookie you want on a Saturday, I had to keep the.
Speaker 1: Kid hydrated and we had to buy like travel things just to get to the car. That's how far away we parked. But the one thing I will say, because it was wild on Saturday, there was a lot of people at Costco. This the scanning of my stuff went quick. And you can tell like I got a little nervous because I'm like, am I doing it right? And I don't always know if I should put my stuff on the belt.
Speaker 3: Oh you went to self pay or sometimes no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: I went with the with the crazy person that takes your card and then they're just beeping everything in your cart.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it is tricky.
Speaker 1: It's like sometimes they want to just take your cart and scan it while it's in your cart. Sometimes they want you to put it on the con belt. I don't go enough to know what to.
Speaker 4: Do, so I was just I was a news but I think you take the little things out. I was just like, hey, where do you want me to go the things in?
Speaker 1: I looked like I didn't know what I was doing. They're like, give me the card, old man, I know you don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 5: I'll do it.
Speaker 1: But it was fast, it was efficient, it was really really good. Costco is testing a scan and go checkout system right now, and apparently Sam's Clubs have this where you can scan items on your phone, your phone on the app app, and then you build a digital cart and you're paying for it. Just like you're adding stuff to your Amazon cart. You're scanning every item on your phone and then you put it in your physical cart and then you just walk out the store.
Speaker 3: How does this make you feel anxious? Same?
Speaker 1: There's a store at the at the ballpark, yes, okay.
Speaker 3: Where you kind of watches you when you go in.
Speaker 1: You walk in and then you're picking up like my chick will get a bottle of wine, and then there's some beers and it's like, I got it. I've got six thousands of those huge coozies because I just forget to bring that big cruisy with me, so you got to buy that ten dollars cousy, dammit, and then you just kind of walk out and it.
Speaker 3: Freaks me out.
Speaker 1: Did I did I pay for anything? There is no checkout, You're just walking through these glass doors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna pay for it when you're at the gates of Heaven.
Speaker 1: It freaks me out. I just wanted to say Costco, you did a great job. On Saturday afternoon with a million people there. It was like the it was like the Royal Rumble, but it went by quickly. The lines looked terrible, but they were moving very quick. This whole scanning your own items and stuff like that, I get it. It's just an old thing where you sound even older when you're like you're not open to this new technology. I'm not. I'm done. I want to I want a human being running those things over your little your little your little little buzzer. All right, we're gonna do song clips coming up. We're gonna do most got Taco Fests VIP passes for you. That's coming up. Alex is gonna tell us. Alex then tells what's trending. Is that Bush song coming up? Oh boy, okay, I'm gonna push the Taco Fest tickets back then because I want to get into this Bush Song World premiere. Bush Yeah, Yeah, okay, that's coming up after the break. I'm so excited. I've not even heard the first note of this song, so we are all same, everybody, Yeah, everybody, We're truly all going to listen to this one together.
Speaker 11: Rock and Alternative use to The.
Speaker 5: Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am The Buzz.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, everybody. We've got a world premiere coming up of brand new music from Bush, one of our faves. Their tenth studio album is coming out. I'll tell you what I know about it, and then we'll listen to this new track together and we'll take the calls. This will be Moe's first time with us as we critique music live on the air, so it's everybody's hearing it for the very first time. And then we'll take phone calls as well. We have a forty percent chance of scattered showers throughout the day, partly cloudy today, high of ninety two. Alex Is gonna tell us what's trending. There you are thanks to you on Thursday.
Speaker 7: It's trending Okayrceades Polanco was to us by Steve the bread Man and people are checking her out at the world famous rod ryanshowpage at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 1: Also trending this morning is Megan Markle. She shared pictures in.
Speaker 7: A video of her dancing to induce labor four years ago to celebrate the fourth birthday of her daughter Lilla.
Speaker 4: Bit wait wait wait, that was an old clip of that was, yes, the whole video of them in the labor room.
Speaker 3: It's her and Harry and she is working.
Speaker 1: They were dancing.
Speaker 3: It's really cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, w I talking about that this one. When I saw it, I said, I didn't even know she was pregnant. But it's an old old yeah, gotcha, gotch.
Speaker 7: And then the Women's College World Series is trending. Texas beat Texas Tech yesterday in game one. They will win the national championship. If they win game two tonight, people are talking about that. It's trending night.
Speaker 3: We'll by the buzz.
Speaker 1: All right, let me set this up for you and then let's listen to some new music together. This is kind of the This is kind of the timeline of what Bush did. In January, Gavin Rossdale said, Hey, we just finished work on our tenth studio album, and that was like the nugget that we got right then. I think they released album artwork kind of like a flowery thing and it said I beat Loneliness for like is that the name of the album. Turns out it was the name or is the name of the album. So their tenth studio lp I beat Loneliness. We knew that that was coming out. Then he let us know that it was going to be out July eighteenth, and then back in June. This is the part that I'm scratching my head. There was a teaser track and it was the official lead single, sixty Ways to Forget People. We never did what we're about to do right now. We didn't debut the song or anything. Didn't We talk about it as a music story, and we played the song, but we had to play it off the computer because we didn't even have it officially in the system. Now we actually this is technically the second single, and we're treating this like here's the world premiere. So the album is coming out. The tenth Bush album will be in stores July eighteenth. The second single is called the Land of Milk and Honey. We're gonna listen to it together. We're going to talk about it after it's done, and I'm gonna welcome your phone calls to tell us what you think of this new Bush track. We're hearing it all for the very first time. It's ninety four five The buzz my phone number seven, one, three, two and two, five, nine or five. If you want to discuss now, let's hear that new Bush.
Speaker 13: Ros moned page.
Speaker 1: I am Freeder man a field talkas I can.
Speaker 23: Resist this castle, sir, play sir, I feel.
Speaker 1: Weight of many hans.
Speaker 24: Everyone is say, try to say us the will stay struns You told me and uh stay STRONTI to me.
Speaker 13: Feel bright man, Honey seels right, love his money see like the summon.
Speaker 1: A fire time you once f t wort.
Speaker 9: It once.
Speaker 1: Mon till I'm bout we need a less fun. I'm trd. I'd like to know where you get your info. Stop the members be love like.
Speaker 4: A shining drug.
Speaker 7: See stars, leer.
Speaker 5: The system.
Speaker 1: See stars.
Speaker 13: Let feels right, man can n It feels like.
Speaker 9: Money.
Speaker 13: It's like sunning and five time it was five time when it once just fight again with you giving me all the time, fighting with you coming my dime.
Speaker 9: Fel wight.
Speaker 1: Right money.
Speaker 13: Rye Summons Fucks.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five the Budes World premiere brand new music from Bush The Land of Milk and Honey, the tenth studio album from Bush Will Land July eighteenth. It's called I Beat Loneliness and that is the second single released. Oh, they also did release the track listening if you're if you're interested in that sort of thing, twelve tracks on this albu So. I mean, they're they're putting out new music, and that's a full album's worth of music right there, mam, I'm gonna put you on the spot. I'm gonna start with you. I don't know how much experience you have with the band Bush. You know Gavin Rossdale.
Speaker 4: I know Gavin Rossdale. That's about all I know about the band Bush. Is that was that song on brand for them?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, it's very on brand for them. Okay, anything catching your ear that you like in there?
Speaker 3: I like milk and honey.
Speaker 1: You do like milk and honey? Yeah? The foods themselves.
Speaker 3: The lyrics are clever.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you listen to lyrics?
Speaker 3: I do words.
Speaker 1: I need you really in my life. Okay, because I'm a melody person.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is good.
Speaker 1: I'm a melody person. And what I do is, as I listen to the tone of the song, I think Gavin Rossdale is well. I know he's a baritone singer and the thing about baritones is they take that to their later life and they sound exactly the same. Those alto singers like a like an actual rose. You know, you wonder, how's he gonna do that when he gets older, you know, Steve Perry for Journey, How's he gonna do that when he gets older? Oh he doesn't. You can't. But when you're singing, like when you're singing like that in that baritone, he always sings in a comfortable level where you can do that as a young man, and you can probably do that later on in your career, and that you're lucky in that sense. He sounds exactly like he does on sixteen Stone to me. His voice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you just said this was like a lost track that they just put out out of that, Okay, there's no there's no degradation vocally at all.
Speaker 1: Is that a word?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just want degradation. I like degrad dash. I don't know, I'm the work. What did you think of it?
Speaker 21: I liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's very stereotypical Bush. It's what you would think if you're like, hey, we're gonna play some Bush. It belongs to the station. I think I put that in the rotation Wizard. I know he's probably on vacation right now, but he's listening, and I'm sure, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure he's listening. But I really liked it. Did it stay in that same comfortable area too long? And did you expect it to go up somewhere, like maybe right here where he was going to go and push it? Yeah, for a segment in the song.
Speaker 7: Bush doesn't always do that, So I feel like that's pretty unbrand, Like you hope that you're like, maybe they will, but not in this one.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. It's not my favorite Bush song. I've only listened to it this one time, but I liked it a lot, and I thought it was very unbranded. Little guitar solo right here, I thought that was tasty. I thought the guitar solo was servicing the song. It wasn't super showy. And then right back into it. Okay, slow fast Andrew, good morning, Hey, what's going on? What do you think of that new Bush song?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I love it. Bush is my favorite band of all time, and let's bring the same.
Speaker 17: Bush energy that they always have.
Speaker 1: And it's a it's a great song, So you're gonna be there you're a guy that's gonna get the whole album. I'm not going to just get a couple of singles. You're gonna get the whole album on July eighteen. I'm gotten. I'm got every CD they've ever put out. That's awesome. It's album number ten, Slow Fast Andrew has nine of them. Derek, you're next up, Good morning, Good morning. How are you right doing? Great man. We're kind of dissecting this new Bush song. It's called the Land of Milk and Honey. Would you think? I thought it was great.
Speaker 10: I initially thought it was a little bit slow, and I was like, man, maybe it's like a six or seven, but I think right before them before.
Speaker 9: It's hard to break down.
Speaker 1: It was really really got my attention on it, and I'd probably put it like an eight or nine, eight or nine. You know what, it gets you in the Hall of Fame if you can just put it, if you just get eights and nine's out there. Lacey, you're next up. Good morning, Okay, good morning. Were listening to this on the way to school and we liked the melody, but we couldn't hear the lyrics, so it kind of took it away for us, but this is Lacy, my neighbor.
Speaker 3: Hey Lacey, I know I wasn't gonna call.
Speaker 16: I'm like, I can't call un Joe and the.
Speaker 3: Kids are like, hey kids, good morning.
Speaker 1: So you got Max and Margo with you? Oh yeah, okay, so you guys you like the melody but you couldn't hear the lyrics enough.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you guys have to say something or he doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, fam, thank you, thank you so much. Hubert, good morning, Hey Rob, what's happening. He's the crew? What's up?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 1: The crew is doing great? What do you think of this new bush Storm? The vocals were great. The music was very, very laid back.
Speaker 17: It wasn't really strong.
Speaker 1: I didn't think that the music was that dominant. You couldn't even hear the music pretty much.
Speaker 10: But the uh, the vocal was awesome. I mean, he's always has this great, great boy he's.
Speaker 1: Got he's got a signature voice that as soon as you hear him singing, there's no mistaking who's singing, it's Gavin Rossdale.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's pretty short too, I mean, the whole song is pretty short. I don't know, so that's great, but it's all right, Yeah, I think I was lacking a little. The dynamics is what I was looking for. I wanted it to maybe go up. I wanted to maybe rise somewhere in the song. Again, I like the guitar solo and everything. I thought it was a good song. There's a couple of things that are happening with this number one. It's the second single off the album. We didn't do this for the first one, and this is not something that's every two hours we're going to do this. We're kind of just going out on our own this morning on this. So if you didn't get through on the phones, I appreciate all the calls. Email me, tell me what you think. Fight for this song to be on this radio station, because I think it's a song that's going to have to be fought for. I subscribe to Gavin Rosdale. You have to dance with the girl that brought you to the dance Bush is a part of this station's history, you know, so you give them a little bit of a pass. It's like, hey, thanks for getting us here. You've been a part of us the whole time that we've been on this you know, on the air as the buzz long before I got here. But you still have to put out good music. And I think they're putting out good music. I think this is good. I think it's good. I want to hear it again, and that's for sure. Thank you guys for being our music critics.
Speaker 11: The rud Ryan shown ninety four five, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Okay ninety four or five, The buzz Incubus and Stellar World premiere of new music from Bush before that. Again, I appreciate all the phone calls. I appreciate you guys trusting us and the Radio Wizard. You know, everyone knows he's our boss. He trusts you guys. Nobody is putting on a piece of new music in the morning, mo, You've been doing mornings forever.
Speaker 9: You know this.
Speaker 1: Nobody's putting on a piece of unfamiliar music in the morning. You're playing the most familiar songs. You can't risk anybody touching the dial. You cannot risk anybody leaving for any moment in time. Radio Wizard trusts you guys with some of this newer stuff. And I don't know what the future that Bush song's going to be. I've read a couple of your emails. Here, Nicole says, good morning, solid eight out of ten. I would have liked it a bit. I would have liked a bit more range and intensity. But it definitely belongs on this radio station. Thank you, Nicole, and I wish I could talk as well as you. That's exactly what I wanted to say, and I couldn't. Eternal Interurn, Michelle, Sorry, I have to disagree with you on this one. Rod his voice it sucks. I can't stand the lyrics. I hate the way he sounds. I didn't like this, but I like the music, if that makes sense. I really don't like this song. Stay rock hard, Michelle.
Speaker 3: I'm laughing at the end.
Speaker 1: Michelle, do me a favor. Don't hold back next time when you send an email to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, you appreciate that.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: When you say that, that means you don't like Gavin Rosdale's voice correctly, because there's no denying he sounds exactly the same as he does on Bush's debut CD. I will stand by that that his voice. He hasn't lost anything on his voice at all. James, it wasn't bad, but it's definitely hard to hear the lyrics because of the music being so forward. I thought that was maybe just me stay rock hard, Nick James.
Speaker 3: The Trucker, Oh why you've done it now?
Speaker 1: Rod All all right, always staying rock hard. Don't you worry about that? What Chilli said, don't forget to give away these great tickets. You're still sitting on those VIPs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how can we forget?
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 4: Texas Monthly is throwing Taco Fest on Saturday at does Steffery Green Texas Monthly dot com slash Taco Fest. And we have a four pack of VIP passes. Means you're getting in early. It's going to be an awesome time. Fifteen taco joints that are already featured in Texas Monthly's fifty Best Tacos in Texas.
Speaker 3: You want to be there?
Speaker 4: Coller ten is getting hooked up seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: VIP at a taco festival has got to be cooler than any pass we've ever worn at any buzzfest in the history. All Right, you heard her call her number ten.
Speaker 11: The rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Six to the Buzz.
Speaker 1: Here we go, ninety four or five the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. Alex keeps bugging me when we playing these song clips let's throwback Thursday. We can try next hour. We'll see how close we can get him on, because I'm really trying to get ready for read my lips now Alex has taken on Chile for those Metallica sold out tickets next hour. Yeah, she's laughing because she's got no pressure, suckers. She just got to do the timing of the whole thing. It's nice, just relax is it relaxing?
Speaker 3: Timing is a little stressful because I want.
Speaker 1: To do it right? What is it relaxing? Knowing that you don't much more relaxing than the play, and then the weight of the prize.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of pressure. I still feel bad about that girl that I lost for last week.
Speaker 1: Forty percent chance of scattered showers today partly cloudy Sky's high ninety two mo Houston's headlines please.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, President Trump announced a new travel band. The band block citizens from twelve countries from entering the United States and adds restrictions for seven others, and it all starts on Monday.
Speaker 3: Trump tied the band to the.
Speaker 4: Re Voulder, Colorado attack by an Egyptian who overstayed his visa, though Egypt isn't on the list. He did say the countries on the list have poor vetting or high visa overstay rates and other government news. President Trump says Putin told him he will respond to the weekend attacks from Ukraine. They said they spoke on the phone yesterday and the Russian president warned, quote very strongly that Russia will respond to Ukraine's drone attacks. The attack on Sunday damaged or destroyed nearly a third of Russia's bomber fleet, and Trump said they did have a good conversation, but this is.
Speaker 3: Not going to lead to quick peace in the three year war. All right.
Speaker 4: If you're a parent, you are probably familiar with the concept of tummy time, which is where you like lay your new baby on their stomach while they're awake so that they can strengthen their neck, their shoulder muscles, improve their motor skills.
Speaker 1: But for those of you that don't have kids, I'll just put this in perspective for you, alex is first born. Yes, is about to be one, and tommy time is in her rear view mirror.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's already graduated.
Speaker 1: She's already done doing the thing called tummy time. That's a little bitty Okay, so that's yeah, so go ahead please.
Speaker 4: Parents would know that, but kids would not know that, or TikTokers would not know that, which is why TikTokers right now are jumping on adult Tommy time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Alex said it earlier. That's just laying on your belly, yeah, and taking a nap is tummy time now, but chili time.
Speaker 3: Positives of it.
Speaker 4: Are to negate the effects that we spend hunched over our computers tech neck, you know, on your cell phone scrolling, you know, because it's the opposite way that your body's bending, it's.
Speaker 1: Laying on your stomach.
Speaker 3: Come on, time, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: I'm embarrassed for you.
Speaker 3: Do you ever lay on your stomach as a grown man?
Speaker 1: But I don't call it tommy time?
Speaker 19: We do, do you?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's good for you. It's the rage TikTokers sick.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Ohio.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: The comedy classic Tommy Boy turns thirty this year and it's getting its own festival in Sandusky, Ohio, which is where the movie was set. August seventh through the ninth. You can be there, obviously, Chris Farley's not going to be there, but neither's David Spade. No stars from the movie your scheduled to be there, but the director and the car from the movie they will be there.
Speaker 1: Listen. I know David Spade. This isn't a slam on him. He does a lot. Yeah, but doesn't he have time to do this? Does he not want to?
Speaker 3: He may known about it, he might not have been invited.
Speaker 1: He's a podcast guy now, he knows about these things. Yeah, him and Dana Carve we have a really big podcast again.
Speaker 3: Go to Hio, David Spade.
Speaker 1: I'm not like being him against him saying dude, you got the time, you should show up. But I think he has a little time, okay to do this.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they'd pay him to be there. They're going to have a Tommy Want Wingy throwdown?
Speaker 1: What's that? This is kind of the way that Tommy Boy talked and Tommy want a Wingy? Would it be?
Speaker 3: Fund? Are there like probably contest out of that I'd sign up for that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think they're fans of this movie that are going to get into this. Go to Ohio. Let's talk about Seether.
Speaker 4: But the lead singer, Sean Morgan had a little bit of a rant on stage. Recently, they're performing in Nashville Bridgehown Arena, Huge show. He was furious on stage because he saw his seven year old daughter, Lily crying in the crowd, and he learned that security had separated his seven year old daughter from her mother because they felt like the seven year old was in an unsafe area right near the stage. Well, Dad, Sewn Morgan stopped the performance to call it the security team.
Speaker 3: He like went all daddy bear.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He did later apologize. He said he'd do anything to protect his child. I'm assuming they worked through this situation. But Seethler says, bring your kids. It's a family friendly event.
Speaker 3: You're fine.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be here. They joined Daughtry seven to one to three Music Hall in November. Tickets go on sale on Friday. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Alex the Astros, Fella the Pirates last night three to nothing.
Speaker 1: They'll wrap up their series with the Pirates this evening.
Speaker 7: Framberval doesn't be on the map for the Strows going up against Pittsburgh's Mitch Keller.
Speaker 1: First pitched at five forty. You can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven.
Speaker 7: Ninety in softball, ut got by Texas Tech two to one in Game one of the Women's College World Series Finals last night. They're gonna play Game two in this best of three series tonight. That'll start at seven and you can watch it on ESPN. The Oilers beat the Panthers in overtime forty three last night in Game one of the Stanley Cup Final. They're gonna play game two of that series tomorrow night. And Game one of the NBA Finals is tonight between the Thunder and the Pacers. The Thunder come into this one as nine and a half point favorites. Tip Off is at seven thirty. You can watch that game on ABC. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: You got ten emails with tummy time as the suggestion read my lips. I said it. I can't use it now. I thought maybe that would be too obvious. I'm not opposed to using things that are said on the show. But I also I'm just gonna tell you now, I'm gonna just pull the carpet from underneath you sweep the leg. I'm not using rock card. Uh stay rock card.
Speaker 3: I mean you're using it for the rest of time.
Speaker 1: I'm using it forever, stay rock hard, Nick, but not using it in my lips so you can stop those emails.
Speaker 11: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternatives, and the rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Come on.
Speaker 1: Put what point of the show? People, It's fuel and hemorrhage in my hands. Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Eighth four throw Back Thursday. Okay, Alex, we're gonna do song clips. Yeah finally. Okay, I know, I know. We've been busy, you know, world premiering and giving away great tickets and Taco festing and everything else and win them before they go on sailing. And yeah, it's just been busy this morning, very busy. Thank you guys. I hope you're off to a great start to your day. Metallica tickets coming up. It's not too late to submit a great word for read my lips. The boys are at it again. Alex has taken on Chile. Read my lips. One of them will win one of you. Sold out Metallica tickets. We were doing it again all this week with Metallica tickets. Second week that we're giving away Metallica tickets every day. Of course, yesterday the revelation that Ditch Day on Friday, the thirteenth. Next Friday, WHOA, Next Friday is ditch Day. We're going to do a register to win. Now the party officially, and nothing's official. Ditch Day is such a joke, A great, beautiful, lovely joke. I love it. Day drinking from twelve to two is when the official time of the party is, and that's the official time that you can sign up to win Metallica tickets. I'll say it now, must be present to win. So if you want to show up at ten to two and put your name into b try to win them and leave, I'm telling you that's allowed. But if you put your name in the box at noon, I'm gonna make you wait till two o'clock for the drawing. Okay, so it can't be more clear on that. Oh, we played the crap out of this song. I got sick of it. I think we played it too much. I remember this reminds me of my senior in college. It was this. It was chocolate from the nineteen seventy.
Speaker 7: Five and it's time by imagine dragons like all three of these were popping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, they put this song out as a solo.
Speaker 7: They didn't have any other songs and it got big on the internet and people were like, hey, we want you to come play, Like we don't really have any other songs.
Speaker 1: Guys like they had to like make music.
Speaker 7: I got the interview and they were like one of the first interviews I got to do when we had the live lounges.
Speaker 1: I love Atlas Genius. That's definitely why I voted for them. Atlas Genius, Trojans cool story brother in last place.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: It's close. No, no, no, it's insanely close. I mean it's a three horse race here. Anything can happen my vote. I got to interview Big Wreck the last time they came through a Buzzfest. It was a couple of years ago. And first question, where have you been Ian Thornley? Real talented guy man the lead singer, guitar player, head songwriter. Would you drag around my door?
Speaker 5: If I keep it.
Speaker 1: No more? They closed with this at Buzzfest. Was this was their big song? Yeah, don't come back today. This song's in second place. What's in the lead? Not a one hit wonder? Seven? Married three? You all know cumbersome? But do you remember this Water's Edge? Many of you do because it's in first place.
Speaker 5: There, Percy, can't stomach watch you gonna see.
Speaker 25: Still there, water Stage, Wasted and Blooded and Wayne and Wall.
Speaker 1: These guys were so cool. They used to hang out in New Orleans all the time. They were just always around. They invited me down to the studio they were recording in New Orleans their second album. They were like, come on, dude, hang out. Yeah. They were just so cool.
Speaker 9: It was so great.
Speaker 11: Sounded dirty shout right here.
Speaker 1: There was no reason, no game.
Speaker 13: Cap.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's what I was looking for in the bush songs that right there, It didn't happen.
Speaker 1: That's what I was waiting for.
Speaker 13: Damn.
Speaker 1: The waterfas all right, Well it certainly happens in that song. Seven Mary three is in the lead to tell you how close it is. One hundred and forty two votes seven Mary three one hundred and fourteen votes, Big Reck one hundred and thirteen votes for Alex's Atlas Genius. So you guys need to vote. Man, it's our fault for being so late with the song clips. But now we gotta get ready. What's not to leave my lips? The boys are at it again. Put Away to China. The boys are at it right, Alex, you and Chili. That's what they say. It's from Itallica tickets. You know the boys want you to go to that show. It is just sold out with these two. You never know you're chya my boys. I've got all right. I'll be taking calls after the break. I'm gonna do one final scan of my emails. I'm gonna use nothing but the best words submitted today, so I don't get any bitching.
Speaker 3: You'll still get it.
Speaker 1: Let's be real, all right. It's on you to send me great words. If you have any last minute awesome words for reading my lips, hit me up rod at the buzz dot Com.
Speaker 11: The Rod Ryan Morning Show, six am.
Speaker 1: The bus, Welcome back everybody, Okay, Metallica tickets for a second week blowing out Metallica tickets every single day. Chilly already let the ticket out of the bag, he said, tomorrow, I know the show nine p. Fifty. He's gonna send you off into the weekend. The last thing we do is give away Metallica tickets for the sold out show which is coming up next Saturday. We have a pair of tickets. Right now, I'm getting set up. I'm making my last minute word. Word is I feel great about it. I just I just added one. A dude, just email me and I tell you that. When I'm going into that last break before the game, I always do one final scan of the emails. Just make sure added a great one.
Speaker 9: Alex.
Speaker 1: It's awesome, all killer, no filler today, great words, great players, Alex and Chili to win you these Metallica tickets. Right now, one of those great players is going to tell us what's trending, Alex? What you got thanks for? On Thursday continues to trend.
Speaker 7: Mercedes Polanco is sent to us by Steve the Bredman, and people are liking what they're seeing at the world.
Speaker 1: Think Ryan, Mercedes, Baby, you're on deck.
Speaker 7: Next. Travel ban is still the number one thing I see trending everywhere. Trump put a travel ban on twelve countries and restricted access for another seven, and then NBA Finals are trending. Game one of the finals is tonight between the Thunder and the Pacers.
Speaker 26: That was trending on by the bus. I get nervous because it's a huge ticket, a huge ticket. It's oh God, no one skip.
Speaker 1: So your music comes on. I get flustered. Joey is unflappable. It doesn't matter what ticket we're giving away, he's so cool, he's gonna still he's gonna swing for the fence, no matter what ticket we're given away. Yeah, or he just doesn't care. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He could be drunk all the above.
Speaker 1: All right, Chili, just campaign a little bit. Tell people why they should choose you today to win those Metallica tickets. You're the guy, right, I mean, Alex the guy. I'm a guy, so you know you should choose one. If you want to go to Metallic Guy, you should choose either one of us. You just want a fun game, call in a gentleman's game.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 1: I said, tell everybody you're the guy. He goes, I'm a guy.
Speaker 3: I am a guy.
Speaker 1: I am one of the people playing today. All right, do you want me to make it exciting?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah, do it?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 11: If you want to go to Metallica, you pick Alex.
Speaker 1: I think you want to.
Speaker 16: Alex's so in love with each other.
Speaker 3: It's annoying, so annoying.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was exciting.
Speaker 3: I cannot.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm gonna have you call in now, Chili. You can unlease the phone line seven one three two one two five nine four five. Only one of you can pick Alex with that endorsement of himself. I would pick Chili honestly. Seven one three, two one two five nine four five. You want Chili or do you want Alex? It's the buzz ninety four five, the buzz blinkin eighty two, miss you? Good morning rod Ryan's show Throwback Thursday. Alex puts you in a good move before the game Atlas in the lead for Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 6: Well, well, well, my friends, cool story, bro, we'll see the last.
Speaker 1: I think it was your story. I think it was the tale you told on the radio today that people enjoyed it. You engaged with the people, and uh, it went from worse to first. I have a lot of ses after you talked about them. Are they Yeah, they.
Speaker 7: Came into the studio and they're eating vegimites they got they had and they were finishing their lunch.
Speaker 1: Interview them, didn't we Yeah? A bus fast They were a busness band too. That was my first year with them. Yeah, two stages. Yeah, all right, well listen listen to the love fest in here.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I can't get enough that they're almost getting along as we can catch up instead of playing this game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, over a beer. Yeah, isn't that what you both do all day every day? Do you need to do it right now? I'd like to continue doing it, so we have a little competition here. It's time to read my lips jealously. Hey, Chili Haita, what's that?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: Hey man, you're trying to catch him? Give me a love street? Hey man, are you drinking in there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is he drinking this morning?
Speaker 3: It's the second time he's mentioned the breathalyzer out boozing.
Speaker 1: I'm drunk on life. I got Mitch on the phone. Hello, Mitch, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Throw the rock, Mitch, Mitch the rock? Who's playing for you today?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I am going to Alex. You are okay? Well, then this next caller cannot have Alex. You do know that, right? Hang on a second. The rock, Mitch, Yeah, Mitch, throw the rock, the rock, Mitch, Team Alex. There's another one rock? All right, okay, Mitch, we got you.
Speaker 7: Eddie.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Eddie, do do do okay? Wait wait wait wait Eddie speechless? No no, no, no, Eddie's right, he trust me. I'm not gonna mess with Eddie.
Speaker 9: Eddie.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Mary, what's up? You got team Chili this morning? Do you know Eddie he's a big dude, is he? Yeah? I think his wife could take you. Eddie is a big dude. Let me refresh your memory. Meat raffle, front row table full of meat. Biggest dude in the bar, Eddie, that's what you're playing for. Hey, that means they can They got food at their house. All right, Eddie, good luck to you today. You all right, so you're the returning champion, Alex. I like to defer to my good friend Chili. What would you like to do, buddy, I'd like to go first.
Speaker 11: Well then, yeah, thank you buddy, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Eddie. I'm gonna try to get to tickets to Paradise to you. All right, that sounds great.
Speaker 13: My friend is do it.
Speaker 1: He's gonna try. Okay, shuffling. I don't care who gets what word shuffling.
Speaker 15: Mo.
Speaker 3: Gosh, it's so loud I can hear it over here.
Speaker 1: Now, Mo, you've got to keep track of the time.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have a twenty second timer set, Yes, counting down from twenty.
Speaker 1: Seconds as soon as I say the word as it as.
Speaker 3: You say the word. I thought it was after it thumbs up.
Speaker 1: No, after after I say the word got it?
Speaker 3: After I say the word first time, you say the word yes, then I'll start.
Speaker 1: Then he's on the clock. Got it? Do not hit it when he says thumbs up, dumb Okay, here we go, shuffled, words are shuffled. Wishing you the best, Eddie.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, it's so loud.
Speaker 1: I'm wishing he's got this. I'm wishing Chili the best. He's a killer. Thumbs up, thumbs up, Here we go. Melissa sent this in soggy balls, snorting balls, soggy foggy balls? Snap, Are you okay?
Speaker 3: You're right? I got water?
Speaker 1: I'm drunking on his greatness? What the hell, Eddie? He's trying stories? He is trying today Chili came to play soggy balls that could be directed at Chili. He gets in your pool, he'll never leave.
Speaker 3: Where did that come from?
Speaker 1: Melissa? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Kyle, Kyle s they're making fun of me.
Speaker 1: That's you.
Speaker 3: I'm getting earplex All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Next word. Kyle sent this in thumbs up, thumbs up. Cheese biscuit? What GE's biscuit? Something biscuit? Cheese cheese biscuit. Oh, my goodness, you guys doubt now. I'm assuming Mitch. You got to pick who you wanted, right Mitch, and Eddie Chili was left over?
Speaker 5: That happened?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, Eddie Hartman might be the man. Just oh, Eddie, did you pick him? Or was he left?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 1: Seeli?
Speaker 3: That's why Chili has so much confidence.
Speaker 1: Kyle tried to set me up for failure with that word. The first word could have gone differently. Here we go, thumbs up, thumbs up, Chili going three for three. I think he will. We're twenty seconds away from finding that out. Justin sent this word in and it was a late addition. Corn puffer? What s that a game? Corn puffer?
Speaker 27: Dirthy's muffin, corn puffer, corn dormufl corn puffer, muffler, corn puffer, dorky morfler, corn north corn.
Speaker 4: I am joying to know what Chili thought you were saying, but he couldn't say it out loud.
Speaker 1: I just want everybody, when you have one second laft all right, I'm not gonna get.
Speaker 3: This dying, so good.
Speaker 1: Good job. That was awesome. Quiet corn puffer. Oh that that first word seemed like you were saying that puffer. You did great, bro, thank you, but you did awesome. You know, I was trying to get Eddie the secured.
Speaker 3: You don't know yet. We don't know yet.
Speaker 1: Just let me be clear on this, Eddie. You chose chili, correct, he chose me. That was the fuel he needed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the exact lit a fire fuel he needed.
Speaker 1: All right, Alex is now putting on the headphones.
Speaker 15: I mean, I did hear the crack on his voice. I did a good job, brother, Who do you want? I'll take chili? He said, I'll take chilli. I think I'm going with chili here. Wife thinks I'm nuts.
Speaker 1: But there's something in the air. All right, Alex can no longer hear my voice. Same time keeping rules for the twins. Okay, as soon as I say the word, you start tying. He's got twenty seconds. Okay. Now I'm nervous. Yeah, because I wanted to put the pressure on him.
Speaker 4: You did.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of pressure. But now the pressures you got that Michael sent this in was said on the show this week. Thumbs up, fuzzy handcuffs, say in fuzzy handcuffs, fuzzy ascot, fuzzy hand busy your handcuffs.
Speaker 19: Hand a long twenty seconds moke lea, do not bring me into this, oh dragon the times.
Speaker 1: Here we go, what a game? Having fun so far?
Speaker 3: Chillie, so sweaty so far.
Speaker 1: It's light, tight and bright. It could get ugly here James James sent this word in twenty seconds. Eddie Hartman is also timing.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Eddie has brought in a timer to a timer, has entered the chat. Here we go, thumbs up, thumbs out.
Speaker 28: Junk check, junk check, shake shack, junk check, shark shack shark shake junk check.
Speaker 1: Some junk shack junk check.
Speaker 15: Jump slapping Daddy always happens.
Speaker 1: Going back to the impotence discussion we had during fun facts. Oh yeah, back in the old days eighteen hundreds, there was junk checkers. Yeah I don't think they called them that, but junk junk check that's clever.
Speaker 3: Oh my word, oh god, this is why I'm like stress.
Speaker 1: I was having a good time twenty seconds ago. I'm flat out not having fun. It never fails. Every time I do good.
Speaker 3: It's not fun anymore.
Speaker 1: It's over time.
Speaker 3: Italica tickets, Let me go, Dave sent.
Speaker 1: This in thumbs up.
Speaker 17: Yep.
Speaker 23: Summer sly, summer something, summer slide, summer slide, overtime, We're going overtime?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a Pizza Hut readers club? The summer slide? Its?
Speaker 4: Yeah, kids don't do anything during the summer, so their academic slide.
Speaker 1: The summer slide was said on the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, when we were talking about Boocket Pizza.
Speaker 1: Hut, I was come on overtime from Metallica tickets.
Speaker 3: Okay, remind me what I have to do with the timer now.
Speaker 7: Not just keep talk.
Speaker 3: You have to do ok Yeah, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: Just go home.
Speaker 3: I'm out.
Speaker 1: Can I go home? Please?
Speaker 4: Did a great job, Chili, Chili, you did do a great job. Might be too good of a job.
Speaker 1: Eddie, Eddie, you're in it, Midg You're in it. Everyone's in it right now. It's a rand new game. It's one word to decide who gets Metallica tickets and who can get the word quicker. Now, just to repeat what Chili probably already said, I was. I was trapped in my own thoughts because I'm freaking out.
Speaker 3: As soon as I say the word, I press start and we're going to count until it's.
Speaker 1: Done until until he says the word.
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not going to mess this up until he says.
Speaker 3: You don't mess this up either, bro.
Speaker 1: And you need to see the word.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see the.
Speaker 1: Word okay, so that you know as soon as he says it, you'll stop.
Speaker 3: The hear how loud that is.
Speaker 1: This is gonna come down, this is t wait.
Speaker 3: Let me see the word one more time.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, all right, good luck Chile. He can't hear me anymore. Good luck Eddie. Please don't kill our Chili if he loses. Here, my gosh. All right, thumbs up, thumbs up, all right, here we go. Creeping down d.
Speaker 29: Creeping death, creepy sauce, creeping death, creepy dath, creeping death, creepy sALS, crippy creeping death.
Speaker 1: Crippy das, streeping death, streeper dak.
Speaker 29: Creeping death, creamy death, creeping death, creaming pants.
Speaker 1: What's what's the time on that? What's the time?
Speaker 3: We're right now? It's thirty seven seconds, all.
Speaker 1: Right, thirty I'll give him thirty seven seconds. If not, I'll choose another word. He was really close.
Speaker 3: A couple of times.
Speaker 1: It's a Metallica song.
Speaker 3: Really, it's really close a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Creamy Death, you say creep? Can we can that be a shot? Can I have the Creamy Dath please? Dare you?
Speaker 3: I will pay you one hundred dollars to order that.
Speaker 1: All right, Alex, come on, come on.
Speaker 27: Into the game.
Speaker 1: We're having a good time here and read my lips. Over time, everybody leaves the winner today. That's not true.
Speaker 3: It's not true.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 11: Get the wizarding listening.
Speaker 1: We may we may all leave losers.
Speaker 3: Okay, why is he so serious?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: He knows what kind of prize we're dealing with. Sold out.
Speaker 3: Eddie Hartman, Mitch, I don't know how you're feeling, man.
Speaker 1: Throw the rock, Mitch.
Speaker 11: I'm feeling pretty good.
Speaker 1: Throw the rock, Mitch. I'm glad you are. Alex. Alex is the champ man. He shouldn't have any pressure.
Speaker 9: He's got this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know what kind of fan he is of the band. He's not Okay, let's tell you he's not a fan. I'm I'm really mad at myself for putting this in the over fin. I want to kick my I want to punch myself in the d for putting this into overtime. Here we go. Okay, here's me being clever. Metallic thumbs ups up. As soon as I say the word, you start timing. Tell me when it hits Chili's time, and then we'll go into the second word.
Speaker 29: Creeping death, creeping death, weeping dip, creeping death, creeping saying again, creeping death, creepingeping tenth, creeping death, creeping.
Speaker 16: Death in eighteen seconds, got it, and.
Speaker 8: Doesn't know that that's a Metallica songs.
Speaker 1: Creeping Death. We gave him. We gave him thirty eight or something like that.
Speaker 3: Eddie was sorry. It was fine, Thanks for believing in Chillis.
Speaker 1: It was a great game.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 3: You're going to Metallica, Mitch, don't throw rocks at the Metallic.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I am thrilled.
Speaker 3: I'm so I congraty.
Speaker 1: I can't have you ever seen Metallica before? I have seen Metallic the Metallica flight. I am actually more excited to see Pantara.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Pantera Suicidal Tendencies June fourteenth, NRG Stadium.
Speaker 16: You'll be there.
Speaker 21: I am thrilled.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much. Okay, yeah. Neither dude knew that this is a metallic creeping down every Metallica song ever. No, I know, you don't. And I just said, I go, I go, Chili might know this song.
Speaker 14: I go.
Speaker 1: I don't think Alex knows this as a song. No, Yeah, creeping down over the time word. Mitch is the winner. Metallica tickets our final pair, well, our final pair to give away on the air tomorrow. Know the show, but we will give away a pair of tickets at ditch Day. You will register to win a pair of sold out Metallic and tickets at ditch Day between twelve and two. You must be present to win for the drawing at two o'clock at Cactus Cove, Ho Houston's alternative.
Speaker 5: And teme of The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz bad Omens justin pretend rod Ryan's show throwback Thursday. Let me have a glance here. I got a second. We've been so busy this morning. I was so busy, so busy, guys.
Speaker 3: How are we looking?
Speaker 1: I know I hate being the guy complaining about how busy we are, but we have been very busy today. I haven't been doing it. I haven't been doing a great job of tending to the Throwback Thursday Alex Alice Genius in the lead.
Speaker 3: Phil Your People Love You tied.
Speaker 1: It is a four hundred and ten votes apiece for Atlas Genius and Big Wreck. Seven Mary three has three hundred and ninety four votes. We have three really evenly matched up songs here. That's cool for Throwback Thursday. Winning song will be played at nine thirty. I meet it when I say it. I need your vote. If you haven't voted yet for Throwback Thursday, please log out to the world famous Rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com. Okay, Moe one final time Houston's headlines, please thank you.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, President Trump announced a new travel band. In the band block citizens from twelve countries from entering the United States. It also adds restrictions for seven other countries, and Trump tied the band to the recent Boulder, Colorado attack by an.
Speaker 3: Egyptian who overstayed his visa.
Speaker 4: Even though Egypt isn't on the list, Trump said that countries have poor vetting or high visa overstay rates, that's what.
Speaker 3: Puts them on the list.
Speaker 4: Elon Musk calls to quote kill the bill, and some Republicans are agreeing with him.
Speaker 3: He was on X yesterday.
Speaker 4: It had like two dozen posts about the budget bill, you know, the big beautiful bill, and Elon encouraged over his twelve two hundred million followers to call their Congress official to kill the bill. He wrote, mammoth spending bills are bankrupting America. Enough, all right, hear this next story because it's going to make you feel so good. Oh this Mount Everest. So a guy climbed Mount Everest Casual and he installed a defibrillator. Three weeks later, that machine saved someone's life.
Speaker 3: So the guy's not just any guy.
Speaker 4: He's the founder of a company called Code Blue CPR, and he climbed freaking Mount Everest in April to install this defibrillator at Everest base Camp. He says, the world's highest de fibulator, over sixteen five hundred feet.
Speaker 3: So he's sitting at home.
Speaker 4: Three weeks later, finds out that that defibulator saved a.
Speaker 3: Thirty year old woman's life. She had a heart attack on the mountain.
Speaker 1: Three weeks they put it into use.
Speaker 3: Is that nuts?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I just imagine the guy was like training forever and ever, and it just worked out that that's the time that he was going to do it. And then three weeks later, I want to run through a brick wall for that guy.
Speaker 1: That is an awesome story. So Chili put up a link did he on links and guests, I check it out. Now there's a link of for this. Now hang on a second.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the jessej story. Yes.
Speaker 1: Confirmed. She's got a body like an hour glass. You love it, and I can give it to you all the time.
Speaker 16: Got a body, but I can't get.
Speaker 1: Him tell you all the time. She's got a booty like a cat alack.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I feel like I don't.
Speaker 9: Even know you.
Speaker 3: Rather you don't know anything, big jesse J.
Speaker 4: And she revealed she's been diagnosed with early breast cancer. Girlfriend has taken it and stride, she said, quote, I'm highlighting the word early. Cancer sucks in any form, but I'm holding on to the word early.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 4: I've been in and out of test throughout the whole period. She has a concert plan for the fifteenth of this month, but after that she's going to disappear for a while. She's going to have surgery.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 4: When she returns, she will not be the same because she'll be back with quote, massive boobs and more music.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she sings this song with massive moves. You can't handle it. I I can't handle it now, I can't. I cannot handle this song.
Speaker 4: Oh well, what I can't handle is another OnlyFans account. I have to give a shout out to my friend Donna. She made sure that I knew, okay that all American rejects. The frontman Tyson Ritter, has launched an OnlyFans account. Oh, I know you looked him up. I tried to sign in and see how much he was charging. And I can't figure out how to work only fans?
Speaker 1: But did we even take a gand or what this fellow looks like? App? Is he someone that you use?
Speaker 3: Not my type?
Speaker 4: No, but I would still look okay, depending on how much it costs for you, I would do it for you.
Speaker 3: I would do it for the show, for the show, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for the show.
Speaker 4: So Tyson told GQ magazine, he said, We've always been a band who's got a tongue bursting through the cheek when it comes to our music. So why not, you know, do a little pen bursting through the zipper. You know, that's what he said.
Speaker 3: He's a funny guy.
Speaker 4: He said, fans can quote expect full frontal rock and roll with all access. He might be promoting the band's new single that comes out in June, but I'm still gonna keep reporting the news because those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Thank you, We're welcome. This guy's got a booty like a Cadillac too. Ax about that.
Speaker 7: Started the Pirates last night three, and I think they're gonna wrap up their series with the Pirates tonight. Framary Valdezil be on the mounta for this Drolls going up against Pittsburgh's Mitch Keller. First pitches at five forty. You can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. UT got by Texas two to one in Game one of the Women's College World Series Final last night. They're gonna play Game two of this best of three series tonight. That'll start at seven o'clock and you can watch it on ESPN. In hockey, the Oilers beat the Panthers in overtime forty three last night in Game one of the Stanley Cup Final.
Speaker 1: They'll play Game two.
Speaker 7: Of that series tomorrow and in basketball, Game one of the NBA Finals is tonight between the Thunder and Pacers. OKC comes into this one as nine and a half point favorites. Tip Off for that game is at seven thirty. You can watch it on ABC. That if what's going on in sports.
Speaker 19: Three world.
Speaker 1: So bad, Jesse Cook, but I can send you. I can't handle myself around the song. I can't. I can't be clearly, I can't be responsible for what's about to happen, So get rid of it.
Speaker 18: Houston, Houston's alternative and home of The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four five, The Bus.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Bus, Poppa Roach, Last Resort. Good morning, rod Ryan Shrump. We're gonna give you a chance to text to win one thousand dollars and tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Yeah. We like to kick that off each and every day at nine ten. Jeremy will do it, at one ten, Teresa will do it at five to ten. Each winner gets a trip for two and a one thousand dollars gift card. You are gonna get a keyword, and we're gonna have you text it to two hundred two hundred. So that's coming up in just a moment, So don't go anywhere, and then we'll leave you. We'll keep it local, and we'll give you Shine Down Bush tickets for their show. August twenty seventh, We World premiered a brand new song from Bush. I sent all those to the radio Wizard and he, what I said, looked at about eighty percent real positive on it. So it wasn't like a ninety nine point nine okay, we have to bang this song every hour. It was an eighty percenter like okay, people liked it. So not everybody, though, So I don't know what he's gonna do. I don't know what you do with an eight. I don't think. I don't know that eighty percent gets you in rotation.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 1: We talked a lot about ditch Day. Well we have it, not too much, just a couple of times when we talk about Metallica. Bad news, I mean good news for us. Eddie's a great guy, bad news for Chili. Eddie's coming to ditch Day. Oh know, said he wants to talk to Chili. He's a big guy. Him and the wife are coming down. They want to talk to you. He said, No. He had a good time he said it was a real great game. Fine, he said, he's gonna come to Ditch Day and he's going to try to win those Metallica tickets, like everybody is going to try to win those Metallica tickets. We're going to be at Cactus Cove. It's next Friday. The official time of the party is twelve to two. It sounds funny using the word official on something as silly as Ditch Day. It's the loosest thing we do. But then it just starts to be Okay, we add this, add this, Okay, these guys are coming now, Okay, we have Metallica tickets. You will be able to register one per person. It'll be a drawing, so you'll fill out your name on one of those little, you know, little registration pieces of paper. One per person can sign up. Hey, my boyfriend's over at the table over there, I'm gonna fill out his no, no, get his ass up here, okay. Or you know, my friend's coming and I'm just gonna fill it out, but he's on his way.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: One per person must be present to fill out your own slip.
Speaker 3: This is not a kid party day drinking at a bar.
Speaker 1: It's day drinking at a bar. This is not bringing the kids. I know they're out of school, but this is not an underage thing. This is a drinking age party. Let me just keep that, let me throw that out there.
Speaker 15: And.
Speaker 1: The winner will be We'll pull the winner at two o'clock. Yeah, the party is not over it too, but I'm only gonna make you a hang for two hours to win those Metallica tickets and then, believe me, the party's going after two o'clock. The party's going long after two o'clock. Tomorrow are we going to be voting on the Ditch Day shot name?
Speaker 13: We are.
Speaker 4: We are going through the list, picking out the best of the best, and then we'll start voting.
Speaker 1: I appreciate everybody's suggestions. The only thing we really decided on was it was going to be something Mo or Mo. Something Mo.
Speaker 15: You were Mo.
Speaker 1: You won you, thank you, You're You're the shot, the honor, the honoree.
Speaker 3: It is a true honor.
Speaker 1: We just don't know what pairing with MO that is going to be the name of the shot.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow will know And we added one today. We had a last minute edition that is too Good to go Away.
Speaker 1: That'll be up on the voting tomorrow, it'll be on links and guests. Speaking of voting, the same tool that we're using to get a winner for Throwback Thursday, we're going to use this for voting tomorrow, so it'll be on links and guests. Vote for today's Throwback Thursday song five eighty one votes at list Genius, Trojans in the lead, five eighty one for the for your first place, fresh refreshing, Oh okay for seventy one did it change? Oh wow, you're right. I let it sit for a minute. Atlas Genius six hundred and sixty three votes, Big Wreck four ninety eight seven Mary three four sixty eight, So close going away? Yeah, you're pulling away Atlas Genius. The trojan horse is pulling away to the front. Okay, get your votes, him, get your votes him. I get worried about these TikTok doctors nah big suggestions, but this one kind of makes sense to me, say, because I do this. So I'm wondering if it's not the the just in case, p like, just go try just the case we're leaving. I do that too, go pee.
Speaker 3: Are they saying that's not true?
Speaker 1: Daddy? I just did go again. We're gonna be in the car for thirty minutes. I'm not pulling over.
Speaker 3: Clear your bladder.
Speaker 1: Go again. I guess it's not great. Wait why I guess it's not great? And this is I mean, I don't know. Again, this is not good? This TikTok. New York Times is there any difference? New York Times ran a story on how using the bathroom when you don't need to is not a great strategy. It's called proactive voiding, and if you do it too much, you can train your brain to always think that it's time to go. No way, Yeah, some of this makes sense. It's a urologist.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is a doctor.
Speaker 1: It is a urologist that said, doing it every once in a while, no big deal. Okay, If you do it all the time, your bladder starts telling your brain you need to pee when you don't really have to.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I do this all the time. And even as an adult now, as an older adult, if I'm going to be in the car for thirty minutes, even if I don't have to go, I'm like, I'm gonna go. You should go, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Well, Heaven forbid, you get stuck in traffic, and have to pee in your car.
Speaker 1: The average adults bladder can hold around two or three cups of whiz, so two for women, three for men. You generally feel like you got a whizz when you're just under half full.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you could wait a little longer, but just in case.
Speaker 1: Whizzes can bring it down further to a point where you're constantly making bathroom runs.
Speaker 3: This is interesting.
Speaker 1: That does make sense to me. Yes, like my simpleton brain said, this might not be good. So the good news. Then if it does ever happen, you can retrain your brain. Another expert dubbed it mind over bladder. I don't need the jokes you're urologists.
Speaker 3: To joke with me if urologists probably have a lot of really good jokes.
Speaker 1: Oh, mind over bladder.
Speaker 4: Wait, think about us in the studio. I've trained my bladder to not pee during the show.
Speaker 1: You never leave.
Speaker 4: I have a rock hard bladder, but sometimes when I drink my emergency in the morning, like super early in the morning, it makes me think, oh, I'm gonna have to pee, and then I do.
Speaker 1: What have you had to drink so far this morning? How many ounces is this since you woke up? That's eighteen ounce.
Speaker 4: I've had an eighteen ounce iced coffee and then also half of that, so nine ounces of water and I haven't.
Speaker 1: Peede and that's all you've had.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty good, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I think that's pretty good. I don't think it's like.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's I'm not like trying to break records.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not an athlete like you over here with this huge, huge Stanley cup full of water.
Speaker 1: This might be a forty ounce cup. Yeah, and I'm halfway through my second one.
Speaker 4: We're Actually that means you and i've had about the same No, and you've peed what three times already since I am we haven't mine, And I've had eighteen plus nine.
Speaker 1: Eighteen plus nine is eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 3: And you said you've had about half. So yes, i've had it, correct math, I've had you've had fi what dural mouth?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is I am superior to you because I have not peed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go every hour.
Speaker 15: You do.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm on the show, same train your bladder.
Speaker 1: Fluids. Hold it all right, so hold it the gist in case peas are training you to pee too often. So it's just something to think about. Again, it's on the internet, so it's got to be true, right right. Good luck.
Speaker 11: And The rod Ryan Morning Show six am.
Speaker 1: The Buzz. Okay, welcome back everybody, rod Ryan's Show. Tomorrow's big day. We'll figure out what our shot name is going to be for Ditch Day. Moe. You coming to Ditch Day?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm gonna stop by.
Speaker 1: The SHOT's named after you.
Speaker 4: I'm joking, of course I'm going to be there. We were actually just figuring out logistics about you know, like what time, how late I'm going to be there, if I need to sleeping down that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of that to figure out for sure. It's like, Rod, I know you can't do what you said during the game the creamy death shot.
Speaker 3: There's been some creamy death about them.
Speaker 1: But could you go creamy Mo? I'm like, I don't know. It's gonna be one hundred degrees? Do we want a cream shot at one hundred degree?
Speaker 4: And I will not last very long drink drinking that much cream. If you know what I'm saying, creamy Mo. It just sounds thank you, but no, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it now that I said it all out, keep saying one more time, give me a creamy mo How about name.
Speaker 12: Hate you record online Kid's Alicks Online ninety four.
Speaker 1: Five The muzz All right, who said creamy death? You said it? I don't know on your way to creeping death him blackout.
Speaker 3: It was either your in Chili.
Speaker 1: I don't think Chili got that close. All right, what do you got for your AOL today? Say we got an AOL called progress Support.
Speaker 7: You'll be looking at the progress of how far we are until the next year, the next month, the next day.
Speaker 1: We only got fifteen hours left in today doing that ride. Yeah, wait a minute, two hundred and nine days after the year. Yeah. I leave the show every day and I say we're on a twenty hour break. Yeah, I kind of do that every day when I leave here.
Speaker 7: We have three hundred and three days left until the next Easter, sixteen days until Father's Day, three hundred and thirty eight till Mother's Day, the next new moon will be in twenty days.
Speaker 1: And it's just got a little progress bar. Then gets closer.
Speaker 7: It creeps, as they say in metallic right, heeps closer and closer.
Speaker 1: You guys need to see this and it's really easy to figure out you only have like so many summers with your kids before they're not like your kids anymore, go out on their own thing, and like you count the summers that you have with your children. It is the most depressing thing. It's like that meme where it says one day you put your kid down, you never picked them up again. It's like, does that make you sad?
Speaker 7: But go check it out at the one finished Rockland Show page, The Buzz dot Com.
Speaker 1: Show, Good Fine, the ninety four five The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Thank you so much for having us on. It's a throwback Thursday. I'm gonna let you guys get in there. It's close, so we say that the winning song will be played at nine thirty. It's nine twenty seven and change, so I'm gonna let you guys get in there and get your last minute votes in there. I hope you're offer a great start to your day. Sorry, I'm scrolling on my phone because I wanted to get the latest from my neighbor group on the rock Hard front. Thank you for the updates.
Speaker 3: We all have been patiently waiting for it.
Speaker 1: Everybody's wondering, how's Nick doing and all this what's he doing, what's he doing?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: It's like, good morning everybody. So yesterday I told the story a quick story, and it just it's one of those stories that just won't go away, and it's just kind of being said over and over today and yesterday on the show, my neighbor brought home a bunch of think about like thank you cards, gratitude cards, and he's in he's leaving fourth grade, go into fifth grade. Yes, and kids wrote on little index cards, hey man, thanks for helping me with math. Hey, you're a good friend, and they were all signing it. London brought home something similar yesterday where all the kids wrote down there was they would leave there, they would leave it out in front of their desk, and then you would walk around the room and you would write on everyone's saying hey, thanks for being a great friend.
Speaker 3: That's so sweet, you know hey.
Speaker 1: A couple of people mentioned London's handwriting, like you have really nice handwritten. She does. But back to the kid next door, Hammitt, his friend left him a note and it said thank you for being my friend, stay rock hard. Nick. And I saw this, I absolutely lost it. I lost it and I sent to the text I sent to my neighbors, all the moms, everybody. If you don't think I'm ending every conversation, text and phone call for the rest of my life with stay rock Hard, Nick, you're crazy and you know and everyone's laughing, and you know the kid's a legend. The kid has no idea, doesn't even know it. That WARDO says, the kids a legend, doesn't even know it. The dad said, oh, Nick knows. I saw him at pickup. I hit him with I hit him with a Stay rock Hard Nick. He responded, you too, bro, Nick is a legend. Nick is a legend. Chat MC sends an emails like, can you make a requirement no matter what the shot is for ditch Day, if anyone orders it, please tell the bartender stay rock Hard as a way of saying thank you, and I you're gonna hear Stay rock Hard a million times at ditch Day. I know you're gonna hear it. It's just it's just it makes me smile. It makes me laugh every time that the kid wrote down Stay rock Hard Nick. So now everyone's Nick when I when I send off stay here rock Hard Nick, that's not my name, doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You are now you are. You can only wish you were. You're all nick to me and I want you to stay. Rock card Refresh, Refresh, Refresh. It is Throwback Thursday, and here we go in last place, Big Wreck five hundred and ten votes in second place, seven Marry three five hundred and eleven votes in first place. With nine hundred and ninety six votes, you guys went over two thousand on the voting. Very good Atlas, genius Trojans. That's the song that Alex wanted. Congrats Mom, It's so bad Thursday, Whatever the hell matter is, here's your Throwback Thursday winner on ninety four five the bush.
Speaker 14: And took up all the thoughts what we've been, took a note as it takes, took a picture you could never recreate us song make it no full No, that's sense sinside your broke, chipped it up, chip the sing, chip it all catching Well, we've been.
Speaker 13: Got chunk, got drunk.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 5: In the storm.
Speaker 21: About fifty nine, it was the one, Oh what is that? All of time said what again? No bong made anyway? Fuck it, I'm Donautway. You don't trump down still market. You don't Trump Down, Still mackin.
Speaker 13: Trump ju still maket Trunk, trunk a hill, mor love that my.
Speaker 1: Head, tak it up, take it in, took up thought.
Speaker 14: When we've been took a note, let's takes.
Speaker 25: Take a picture to a damtot a song, Take a note for the loon that six. Since I was wrong to change a lot, change the scene, change it all, can't change my We.
Speaker 4: Think trunk.
Speaker 13: You know trump till my trump my head Trump Down.
Speaker 9: Show.
Speaker 1: Oh those wha We've been to all those whoa We be.
Speaker 5: The rod Ryan Show on the.
Speaker 1: Busmann five, the Buzz, Green Days, Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Somebody just asked me when ditch Day is. Wow, I think we're talking about I think we talked about ditch Day more this upcoming ditch Day than any of the others in the years past. You're educating me, maybe that maybe I feel that I have to thank you. Friday, Friday the thirteenth at Cactus Cove noon to two. Yes, we're giving away a pair of Metallica tickets. We're gonna talk about it a lot tomorrow because we're gonna be encouraging you guys to get out there and vote for what most shot will be the shot name, and we're gonna keep it a secret as to what made the cut until it goes up tomorrow. She're just gonna have that up on links and guests, just like you. Guys voted today over two thousand votes. That's a good day for a throwback. Thursday, Alex got his song Atlas Genius. He won Read my Lips today. I mean just he's having a day. He's having a day.
Speaker 3: Where do you go from here?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Too bad Stanley Cup finals aren't on today because your team would have won. You're having a day, bro. I mean, I'm just an American, Okay. We gave away ticket after ticket after ticket. All the tickets given away in homeroom today weren't even on sale. That's my commercial for the first hour of the show. Get up early with us, man. I know it's summer. I know, teachers completely dusting us because they're not working now, the ones that aren't taking summer school classes our teaching. But what do we have to give away?
Speaker 4: We still have a pair of tickets to see Shine Down on their Dance Kid Dance Tour.
Speaker 1: That's Bush on that show.
Speaker 4: August twenty seventh, Toyota Center. Tickets are on sale for this one Toyota Center dot com. But there's not very many of them, okay, so you might as well win them.
Speaker 11: MO the Show after this Rock and Alternative very used to The Rod.
Speaker 5: Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz. Welcome back rod Ryan's show.
Speaker 5: This is it.
Speaker 1: I got tickets to go see Shine Down and Bush Morgan Wade Right August twenty seventh. Yep, Toyota Center dot com to win your tickets. There's a handful of tickets remaining. The show is going to sell out. We got tickets for you right here, La la, la la. It's called MO the Show. What's your question?
Speaker 4: As I'm sitting here on OnlyFans, my question area scoping which bands singer allegedly just joined the site only fans?
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't need to know his name, We just need to know the band fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that seems fair, right, that is fair?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? What bands lead singer only fans? Which we think it's a joke, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'd be promoting the new single note. That's fine, no judgment seven one three, two one two five nine four.
Speaker 6: Five wrong Alternative ninety four five, The Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz Sublime Santa Ria, rod Ryan's show wrapping up this throw back Thursday, MO, wrap up sheet.
Speaker 9: And a question here.
Speaker 3: You gotta do it all, That's what I'm here for, rod Just make your life easier.
Speaker 1: Suck's got to do whatever. Your forty chance of scattered showers throughout the day partly Claude's Guy's highs of around ninety two today. Come on feast now, time for I know this show on ninety four five The Buzz. La La La La La La La La La La La La La La la la la la la la la la la la la. All right, here we go, Good morning, rod Ryan show you Hello, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 29: Hey?
Speaker 18: This is Hannah.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hannah, welcome to the show. How are you today?
Speaker 18: I'm fantastic.
Speaker 1: How are you doing so great? Thank you for asking. I'm excited that you're on. Take a big deep breath. I'm gonna hear it. You got this, You got this, Hannah, Go ahead, MO, what's your question?
Speaker 3: Hannah?
Speaker 4: Which bands singer allegedly just joined only fans?
Speaker 27: If it be all American rebook.
Speaker 9: Is it it is?
Speaker 4: His name is Tyson Ritter. He's a funny thank you, funny pre dude. Hannah, there's OCAs he.
Speaker 3: Shined Down, Oh freaking.
Speaker 4: Shine Down is bringing their dance kid dance tour here to toy To Center August twenty seventh, Hannah, rock out, Sister, way to.
Speaker 5: Go, Thank you, Stay rock Hard?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Hannah, thank you so cute. And I will and I will, of course I will. Ye not my favorite all American reject song.
Speaker 17: Really, not that.
Speaker 1: I Think You're Gonna Go Swing Swing That is my favorite. There's so many, good dude, it's not stay rock soft, it's stay rock hard. Wake up every evening.
Speaker 3: They have new music out today.
Speaker 1: So is today that? Well? No Friday?
Speaker 3: Friday, June fifth? Really yeah, that's what it says. Easy come, easy go.
Speaker 1: I guess you could do whatever.
Speaker 3: You want you can.
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: So is he really on only fans?
Speaker 4: My first day on OnlyFans for MO and I can't find him. So it might have been a joke, or I might be working only fans incorrectly.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I need help. He's getting a lot of play for making those claims that he is on only fans. Yes, Uh, Chad tried right this morning. Chad, he was there, he was in it.
Speaker 26: He was in it.
Speaker 1: Three time Hall of Famer, the one they called Tim is going to come back for another win.
Speaker 27: Uh.
Speaker 1: He made it win number two. He's going for win number three. Tomorrow morning. We'll play the fresh out of bed head to head at six twenty. Do you think swing swing's better? Yeah, that was my introduction of them. That's how I gotta stop Sewis.
Speaker 3: I like swing sing too?
Speaker 1: Okay, I really did. I'll switch it off.
Speaker 7: Actually, Baseball Broadcast, you should be on Emmy Baseball Broadcast.
Speaker 1: Emmie shot Alexius Chili. It says here it was the winner in our hearts. Yeah, that's not doing the dude that lost tickets any good. Alex won. Eddie lost. Eddie lost, and he's coming to see Chili next Friday.
Speaker 3: But Chilly, you're number one in our hearts.
Speaker 1: Eddie's coming to see you on Friday, Chili, so you better bring lou or something with you, or Mauricio or both. I'll take care of Eddie's big. You's better bring both of those guys with you. Alex wins. Mitch gets a pair of sold out Metallica tickets. Chilli, you put Metallica tickets on, Know the show tomorrow comes up on that, thank you? Yes, okay, thank you Metallica. Know the show nine point fifty. We're going to have you voting all morning long on the Ditch Day Shot. Tim will be on. All those tickets before they go on sale, will be on and then open phones and beer and wow, it's a four hour radio show, guys. I don't know how I'm gonna pack all that in him. All right, Jeremy's up next. He's got the NonStop noon or pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock hour, and then you know, at one ten he has another keyword for you, a chance to one one thousand dollars and that trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 7: All right, episode of Past Baby, check it out your podcasts and on YouTube.
Speaker 9: Very good?
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, this is good.
Speaker 9: This is good.
Speaker 3: I think I'm a fan.
Speaker 11: Is move Along better?
Speaker 1: I would go this move Along gives you hell? Oh, this is better.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's really good. I feel like we need to vote next Thursday.
Speaker 1: All American reject go back Thursday. Yeah, week, I'm fine with that move along, muld be the best move.
Speaker 3: I'm still back to swing Swing.
Speaker 7: They're they're in such a good spot right now, doing those house shows they were doing, relaunching themselves, making themselves successful.
Speaker 1: They've been doing interviews on every little podcast and not only fans too, and every one of these is a summer jam. Oh absolutely in your backyard. Oh yeah, this is a good one. All right, guys, we gotta go. That's a Jeremy get in here. We're on a twenty hour break.
Speaker 9: Hem yeah yeah, Well wasn't that fun.
Speaker 1: If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast.
Speaker 9: Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com.