Speaker 1: We're going in the boys the nerd te.
Speaker 2: Mac Ma ma, oh yeah, it was totally blackout drunk.
Speaker 3: Skiba Fat is the best pound for pound fighter.
Speaker 4: Just just gron grown grown.
Speaker 5: Judge My time three years des de start, Hey Nerds, Welcome back to another episode of three b D, the podcast where we talk about all our favorite nerdy stuff while sipping on some bruise with the boys.
Speaker 4: We got new episodes every Tuesday, and if you're only listening to us, go check us out over on YouTube three b D podcast during a Yeah, go liking subscribe for us. Sir, I'm justin. I'm here with Stu.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm here and Max.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So a recent development it's been going on at my house is my dog is afraid of his own farts.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they're terrified. I mean I've seen plenty of dogs just like.
Speaker 2: Well, no, who was that scares himself right off the couch or the bad It's not even always like a loud one. It'll just be like a little fucking and then he's like leave.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe it's because the you know, like he's had some said, some whole problems. So maybe like if I was having whole problems, Like you get that feeling and you're like, oh no, I don't want to shoo the bed again. Oh no, I don't want to shit my pants. So he's just like like that's the only thing I think. Yeah, a little, a little like ready for the worst. She's just like, oh god.
Speaker 2: But it's just led to some very hilarious moments where like the one day he was getting Nighthawk went to bed, so he was getting up into her spot to like take your spot, and then he's just like gets up, just gets right back to him.
Speaker 3: He just wanted a little president.
Speaker 2: Faring himself right out of bed a couple of nights.
Speaker 4: Like man farted himself out of bed. She said.
Speaker 2: One day it was like after I went to work, so I put him back on the bed and he sleeps up by her heads, which is not an ideal.
Speaker 4: Oh god, she's just.
Speaker 2: Basically right in her face.
Speaker 3: And here's some pink guy for you. I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: Scares some stuff right out of That might be mixing two stories together, but.
Speaker 3: It's Champion kettle drags.
Speaker 4: Just like.
Speaker 3: Was that I gotta go.
Speaker 4: I'm out about this piece? All right? Well, what're we drinking here. I got this Ryan Geist, Ryan guys. I love hitting that guy's house cat.
Speaker 2: Kind of American pills.
Speaker 3: All right, I got some hoping frog frog rita Turbo Shandy. It's it's actually pretty damn good. More of lime shandy.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 6: I don't know what reminds me of it.
Speaker 3: Comes to me, I let you know, but it's good spaghetti. That's it.
Speaker 4: So I got this the sun Cruiser, Lemonade and.
Speaker 3: Liberty, speaking of you can put it in our little liberty.
Speaker 4: Me there, go for it. Why not liberty liberty? Nice?
Speaker 2: I wonder what we're covering today. Oh wait, you didn't do the rules never mind, God damn, we didn't.
Speaker 4: Even save them. It was a little hint, a little hint, all right, but yeah, rules so everything here's a joke. Don't take us too seriously. Rule number two is we're always right. It's our show. Rule number three drink along with us. Pop the top, zip sip, let's go sorry. And today we're popping the top on one of our current favorite games, Hell Divers two. We're gonna talk about Hell Divers one a little bit, but Hell Divers too nice?
Speaker 2: Oh c for what?
Speaker 4: So before we get started. I must place a disclaimer on this episode right to avoid being asked to turn and face the wall, to avoid prosecution from the Ministry of Truth.
Speaker 2: I think you're already there, Like I think you're just by saying this.
Speaker 4: Anything said here today is through the lens of our universe, not the Hell Divers universe. We are not dissidents. Okay, some things that are said may be considered treasonous by Hell Divers standards. But again, we are in this universe, not there.
Speaker 7: Get no, no no, from the universe, our universe.
Speaker 4: We're just a multiverse right here. We got it all man, Light up.
Speaker 2: I didn't even hit the trouble, all right, all right.
Speaker 4: So we'll talk about Hell Divers. Won a game that none of us have played. I've seen some clips, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: It looks like a completely different game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a top down shooter. Was developed by Arrowhead, published by Sony Computer Entertainment. The game was released on PlayStation three, PlayStation four, and PlayStation Vista. So like on the mobile game Dude, Libertio, my fault.
Speaker 2: That was nice.
Speaker 4: Wow, dude, holy shit, But yeah, PlayStation and the like. On a mobile, you imagine, I'm a hell divers and you're like, PlayStation Vista. That's fucking it's awesome. That's a great game.
Speaker 2: Is it Vista or Vita? I thought it was Vita Vita.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't know. I thought it was Vista.
Speaker 2: I don't actually may now, don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: I just thought, my fault if it was fucking PlayStation what it was in March twenty fifteen. Version four Windows was was released in December twenty fifteen. It was the first Sony published game for computers since Twisted Metal two and Jet Moto in nineteen ninety seven. Jet Moto, have no idea what that is.
Speaker 2: That's the moto. I'm assuming it's a motorcycle thing.
Speaker 4: Jet skis motorcycles or whatever.
Speaker 3: And it is Vita Vita. But apparently you could get a visa card for PlayStation, so PlayStation visa apparently works too, But the system.
Speaker 4: Is Vita Vita.
Speaker 2: My fault, dummy, you know what?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, So there's a gun up there, it's a fake gun, fake prop gun.
Speaker 3: And get some blasters over there, some guns over there, some lightsabers.
Speaker 2: I could just kind of let me just take this out of my ear real quick.
Speaker 4: Where's he going?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Oh what do we get here?
Speaker 2: Full general reminder.
Speaker 4: No, no, no friendly fires on.
Speaker 3: D s MG is up there and that's part of the lore.
Speaker 4: There you go. So I mean, and I don't feel like reaching for that one, all right. So that's uh justic mic real quick. So the premise is the game is set in a dystopian future. It follows the hell Divers. Follows the hell Divers, a group of highly expendable special forces shock troops that are that are tasked with spreading managed democracy to defend their way of life. Humanity is ruled by a totalitarian world order that is disguised as managed democracy. Our universe focus. I'm a patriot, there's heavy I'm a super citizen. There's heavy propaganda. I believe it. There's heavy propaganda and harsh consequences to keep the populace in line. The whole world of the humans is called super Earth. The government encourages freedom, democracy, liberty, and capitalism. Super Earth is threatened by three alien races. The Bugs, space insects that are harvested for Element seven to ten. The Cyborgs, a faction of socio anarchists feudal rebels that are outfitted with robotics. And the Illuminate, a race of squid people from another galaxy, ancient Illuminate.
Speaker 2: You didn't name bugs of the automatons, did you.
Speaker 4: This is hell Divers one.
Speaker 2: Oh, they didn't give them names.
Speaker 4: It's just the bugs, dude. We will get there. You'll see when they get their name. It's in the plot of hell Divers too. Actually, we're going to go through the plot of the hell Divers so far, which is like a moving plot.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, I call them so tried to call you out on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the Automatons didn't exist at the time. It was cyborgs and bugs, and then the Illuminate came along. They're like an ancient alien race from some other galaxy or some bullshit. I have no idea something like that. Fuck them, fuck them, dude, that's right. They're after our fucking freedom. So then, yeah, hell Divers are tasked with killing all those that threaten democracy and to gather tech and intel. The reception was it was pretty well received, favorable reviews like eight out of tens, nine out of tens, you know, three out of five's. Helld Divers was nominated for Action Game of the Year and one for handheld Game of.
Speaker 8: The Year, because like, dude, that's badass having that on the Vita Live in the Vita Yep YEP sold over four million copies, so that's pretty good straight flipping copies.
Speaker 4: So the gameplay, the players need to coordinate their efforts and a timed mission to destroy or capture all the objectives on the map. And again it's a top down same kind of premises held evers two. Really friendly fire is a thing to avoid. There are three distinct enemy factions and multiple different biomes and an array of planets. Missions require helldivers to sneak or fight through enemy occupied territory to complete the given objectives. You can fail certain objectives while still winning the mission extracted in a drop ship that's called in. Enemy hordes charge the landing zone. Just like what we've seen, it's often beneficial to avoid direct combat. The game has a fog of war and a map that shows enemies in close proximity. The enemy patrols the area and they'll calling reinforcements. Players choose their own loadouts. Players can use stratagems you know, turrets, fly drops, heavy ordinance, and there's one difficulty option, but there are easy planets I guess, and hard planets, which that I guess changed over time. And cooperative quote, cooperative play is the optimal choice for gameplay. And yeah, that's pretty much all I get for held Ever's one. You know, we didn't play it. I don't know much about the gameplay or the guns or what I mean. Some of the guns I guess are available in Helldivers two from held Evers one.
Speaker 2: So pretty well, that's the end of the episode.
Speaker 4: See you next time on three beers deep up. Now we're gonna get into helld Evers two. So this is a cooperative third person extraction shooter developed by Arrowhead Studios and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It's released in February twenty twenty four for PlayStation five and Windows. It was released for Xbox in August twenty twenty five. The game was a critical success, sold twenty million copies and made seven hundred million Wow Jesus Christ for a small developer. Yeah that's fucking huge, man. So yeah, it won multiple awards at a bunch of different events. I'm not gonna list them all, because who the fuck watches these video game award shows? Like, what the fuck? I didn't even watch regularly movie award shows.
Speaker 2: I'll watch any award show. Fuck, it's just a bunch of fucking rich people jerking each other off.
Speaker 4: Hey you're great. Hey, I know.
Speaker 2: Pretty much.
Speaker 4: Look at my clothes. Look at this fancy suit. I overpaid.
Speaker 2: Oh isn't that nice?
Speaker 4: Let me gives pop a toppy.
Speaker 2: All right, silence, I'm just kidding. Quiet everybody.
Speaker 4: I want silence for all the dead held Evers in the first Collective War pour one up around the table on Lord. Just on the floor. Ah, wet sock, bastard.
Speaker 2: Just on your foot.
Speaker 4: Ah. So we'll get into the development and release because there's some like interesting stuff here I guess to talk about. Game was announced in December twenty twenty, which is crazy Held Evers two runs on the same exact engine as the first game, Auto Desk Stingray, which was actually discontinued after they started production on this one. Fuck. So, I don't know how to pronounce this guy's name. I think it's because it's Johann. It's probably Johann. Probably Pillstet or Pilestet is the founder of Arrowhead, and he confirmed that the project started before Autodesk Stingray was discontinued. The game was officially announced in twenty twenty three during a PlayStation showcase event. The game was released in February twenty twenty four, and actually after it was released, the fucking United Nations contacted the development team to talk about psychological defense against manipulation because like, you know, it's heavily like political no in that game. Yeah, for Super I did my part exactly, and you know there's all a lot of copies, so it's crazy. But whatever Pilstatt said, you know, we do it all in good fun, good spirits. We actually tried to get to you know, get the people to recognize the science of what is a tautalitarian state. And it's like, I mean, you just see it, like in the game. You just play the game and you'll see it. If you start wearing the same uniforms as everybody else and do salutes constantly, you might be in a tutalitarian regime. And that's those were his words, so just quoting him. In July twenty twenty five, the game was announced to be released on Xbox.
Speaker 2: Where does this guy live?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he needs to look at a certain part of his house.
Speaker 4: And the Ministry of Truth shows up and they turn around. No, not diston it. Bang bang, yes you are freedom managed democracy. This is for freedom. In July twenty twenty five, the game was announced. I already said that it was released on Xbox in August twenty twenty five. The Xbox version was developed by nixs nixxes Nixcess Software, a company under Sony that specializes in like porting things like different consoles and shit like that. So crossover play was a feature. Hell Divers two is the only the second game to be ported from PlayStation to Xbox, and it coincided with the Gears of warport to the PlayStation. It was like a trade look at that. Some people declared it the end of the console wars.
Speaker 2: I feel like they, it's just what do you prefer play on? Like we all play XBECX because that's what we've all been playing for many years. Yep. I don't know. I don't know where it was going with that.
Speaker 4: And I think that was it, all right. I think you went, I did it, you went, and now you're done. That's how sentences work, it all right. I think you made your point and then you're like, wait, I'm in my point and well, you guys didn't say shit, so that you were still think it was funny. It was funny, you went, that was good, all right. So we're going to talk about some notable events here. Uh, you know, something's happened during a game, you know, like m O's and ship. We'll get into that a little bit. So this was a save the children donation. So the game featured a major order where players had to choose between liberating Marpark, which we've been on mar Park before to earn an anti tank mind strategem, or to liberate Vernon Wells to rescue trapped children from the automatons. Should have got the tank. It was minds anti tank minds. Oh. The players liberated Vernon Wells and saved the children, Pilstt made a donation to save the children in honor of the community's success. There his choice because he thought they were going for the mind the new strategy. Now they saved the children. Nice. So there was a Station eighty one game. Dude, this is weird. I don't know if you were in on it, I'm sure it was cool. So Channel S eighty one SATCOM was added to the Helldiver's discord server as an alternate reality game. So the message linked to a YouTube channel from the perspective of four satellites orbiting super Earth with Station eighty one being offline. The goal was to reactivate the satellite and it was completed and the users were like recalibrating data blocks. I have no idea, man, So that's when the Illuminates invasion of Super Earth was revealed on the camera as they emerged from the Meridian Singularity before the station was destroyed.
Speaker 2: That's not all right, Well, because I know there was a major order to destroy me radio, I think when I because I got it on PlayStation and played it for a little bit, but it's not nearly this one without friends, so right, I stopped. Then once it came to Xbox, that was all done and whatnot, So I thought, I guess it was a major order to destroy that planet and turn into a black hole.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, man, you have two different hell Divers out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fucking weird.
Speaker 4: WHOA, Well, there's Spaghetti owned and on PlayStation.
Speaker 2: I'm Ravioli.
Speaker 4: You are not. That is fucking Ravioli owned. I kind of like ravil I was about to say that that rolls off the tongue. Yeah, you got Ravioli, old bitch. Damn.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I could switch Xbox to RA.
Speaker 4: Spaghetti Own is so classic.
Speaker 2: I've had it since it's fucking sixteen.
Speaker 4: Spaghetti Owned. It's so good, it's simple, it's funny. I've never seen it anywhere.
Speaker 2: I think it's been half my life. I've been Spaghetti owned. Spaghetti Own, Dude, spaghetti o on just forever.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. So then yeah, then there was another U event, like real time event, automaton hack of the hell Divers to social media, which we we got to experience that. So the automatons hacked all social media platforms to promote the major order and the story arc of Cyberstand. They promoted propaganda and even sent in game dispatches to mess with the hell Divers. That was crazy. That was pretty sweet. I liked that a lot man. That was very immersive, And yeah, that was that was just really cool, man. And then there were the crossovers. So there's kill Zone and then there's the Halo three ODST Let's go. That was sweet. Yeah, we're gonna get into the premise. So it's set in the twenty second century as a direct sequel to hell Divers. One hundred years after the triumph of the Federation of Super Earth Nice over the First Galactic War, managed democracy was achieved over the Bugs, Cyborgs, and illuminat during the First Galactic War. He's doing the solution. Humanity acquired FTL travel from the Illuminate and conquered the galaxy during a time known as the Great Democratization. Spreading democracy. Baby, this is uh, this is for free. I have a taste of freedom.
Speaker 2: They say, I fucking love the stupid fucking lines. They say it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: My wife was down there one time and she heard the fucking guy. He's like my leg and she's like, did he really say my leg? Like SpongeBob my leg?
Speaker 2: What's he say?
Speaker 4: He's like, oh god, he doesn't say god. He was like this liberty forsaken arm in my arm. Oh so good, swing liberty my arm.
Speaker 2: That's liberty forsaken.
Speaker 4: So then uh, yeah. The bug farms were established on colony worlds to harvest seven to ten for FTL travel. I bet that won't go wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think it does. I mean we're on the East Oven eleven now, but I mean that's later in the timeline.
Speaker 4: So this is when they become known as the Terminids. Okay, so there you go. So the Automatons are another faction that are robot creations of the Cyborgs. They're hell bent on revenge. Yeah, they're pissed. I've seen the planets, We've seen some things.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: JUSTI you're an ash, those fucking cyborgs running up on you, trying to spin kick you.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ straight up a Terminator game inside of a fucking another game. They're just like walking you down, just da dam You'll go no. Oh red eyes dude. When it's dark out and you just see their little beady eyes, like there's like an army of them.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh god, you're just hiding. There's just explosions going off fucking everywhere, missiles.
Speaker 2: Just trying to call a fucking air strike in on a group of them.
Speaker 4: See one giant laser. Oh stay down. Yeah, they're they're very cool faction. My favorite faction, I think, uh, the Illuminate also makes a comeback. You know, they're not quite the same as they were in the first game though. I think in the first game. They use mechs a lot more so, like the ship that we're seeing now is kind of actually still.
Speaker 2: Haven't fought the mechs. I've been lost in the desert too long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're fun, they're fine. It's just honestly, the fucking swarms they have, like those little scouts. Yeah they call them swarms now, but yeah, they're just like attack swarms. So they're just like floating around and then there's like just fucking fifteen and then eventually there's just like the whole screen is just like this swarm. You're like, oh, she's it's like Xandar, dude, They're just like making a wall and they blast, don't do a ton of damage, but they will fucking murder you if there's like twenty of them.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: I was trying to think of it O Xandar with the shield that was my reference, my fault.
Speaker 2: No, I just couldn't remember what Zandar was for a while, because I know I knew it, but I'm just.
Speaker 4: Like just that shield wall, like that's what it feels like. They just like formation on your ass and then they like come in and it's like, oh.
Speaker 3: No, it's a good thing. We got that logivers.
Speaker 4: That thing is fucking sweet. I love that pistol. Yeah, I actually use the eruptor on HM. Dude.
Speaker 2: The shrapnel just fucking just explosive round will probably do some damage.
Speaker 4: It's nice and they're just and it's not even just explosive, it's that shrapnel. I've had that shrapnel just splash one piece, ding me in the head and just that instantly, that just I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I man, that was for liberty.
Speaker 4: Liberty did So we'll get into the plot. The plot develops in real old time and it's controlled by the players who are pitted against the developers actually, and it's because it's their major orders and other events that go on, which is so fucking cool. I mean, that is the coolest thing I've ever experienced as a gamer. I've been part of communities, but not like that, man, not like this.
Speaker 3: It's way different spoken community too, Like you're not like forced into some weird thing. It's just like sor right, we all got to band together and fucking destroy this.
Speaker 4: Plane, except for some people don't fucking listen to it, god damn it, and do the major orders even like.
Speaker 3: When you're in a game, because usually US three and then some raindow It joins and like that raindo just sometimes are shit, but sometimes you're just like yeah, buddy, and they're like yeah, they're with you, and then they'll help you out and stuff, and it's just it's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I do. Like when I'm playing alone and like you get just a good team. Yeah, and everybody's covering everybody and doing like what we would do, and they're like, damn, this is fucking sweet. Nobody talking all right, fucking professionals here. Yeah, the community is really good. Well they're pretty fucking dumb, but according to the Galactic Map, you're fucking stupid. But hey whatever, it's a fun, fun experience. Uh So we'll get into the Second Galactic War. It begins in twenty one eighty four when the Super Earth Armed Forces or SEEFE failed to contain the Terminids that broke out of the farms. Oh no's something that did happen. Oh fuck? Oh what a fucking what was in Jurassic Park. You never thought for a second that you could or that you should.
Speaker 2: I know what you're trying to say, but I know it fuck it up too.
Speaker 3: So you're too busy trying to think if you could. You didn't stop to think if you should.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, the brain cell was on stupid that time it left. It left me clearly. I mean it couldn't. Should wood good if you would sell like cat in the hat over here, dude, could have, could have, would have, should have?
Speaker 3: Do you just watch it like leaving your head, try to go.
Speaker 4: Into axis and then just like I denied it, get out.
Speaker 3: It's like you just like directed.
Speaker 4: I don't want it to just like shut can't do it bounced right off, frock Man. That's a clip I've ever heard one ship could have, could have, should have. So a new threat emerged called the automatons, the creations of the cyborgs. Hell bents on the destruction of super Earth and democracy, Oh god, damn it not democracy, dude, freedom hell divers a whole time. Hell yeah, Hell yeah, hell Divers are mobilized. Let's go for liberty. The initial automaton are culminated in battles on Malevolon Creek, which we've all heard about, yeah, which I mean from like the.
Speaker 2: More recent major orders basically isn't shit. I think they lost like a couple million, and then like and the more like oshaunis like tens of millions of Holkers.
Speaker 4: I got numbers.
Speaker 2: We'll get there.
Speaker 4: Some Leblon Creek resulted in months of fighting and twenty five million casualties, but they killed like billions. So like efforts, efforts to destroy the Terminids on several worlds failed. Meridia became a Terminid super colony Damn using a liquid called dark Fluid. The hell Di divers caused a planetary collapse. So they're just like putting this ship like in the ground, and then they're just like, oh shit, the planet just imploded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that. I think that's when I was playing on PlayStation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the only one that probably experienced any of this because me and Stu were straight up Xbox reinforcements, and Max is obviously still part of that, yeah, because he started over, but yeah, he experienced some of these other events. Did.
Speaker 2: I played it for like a couple of weeks and then probably not even like a couple of weeks. But yeah, it's like, fuck, I need friends friends on the game.
Speaker 4: I mean, I remember when you were talking about it, man, and I was just like, dude, that game sounds fun.
Speaker 3: It's fun, and we sound like it looked fun online. I was just seeing it on Instagram.
Speaker 4: And that was so jealous in PlayStation, man, I was like, god damn it, like I need to get a PlayStation. But like then they were talking about releasing it, like and it was soon after it was like a year. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like the whole time I saw there was like people on social media like we need Xbox reinforcements, and everybody on Xbox like, we're just fucking waiting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but PlayStation was being stingy, and honestly it was perfect because the memes it was like all like Halo memes. It was like we were we dropped in on the Covenant. We're ready, Like we dropped in on Covenant, we dropped in on the fucking what was Gears of War, the Focus, the Locusts, We've done it all. We're ready for these alien veterans. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: The place of the PlayStation people were like, you're not ready for this, Xbox.
Speaker 4: You dude, We've been fucking running and gunning for years.
Speaker 2: You haven't hear about the fucking floodbed.
Speaker 4: Dude, turbined my ass, illuminate the bolus, my ass. Dude, you ain't seen the library. So then, uh, that's when Meridia becomes a wormhole and you can go and visit the wormhole today like a map. You're superstro show up. You can stand at the do.
Speaker 3: Some push ups, do the hip pose.
Speaker 4: You have to do some push ups one armor, one arm push ups if you're wearing the armor. That's that's a nice touch. That's nice. That's a nice touch.
Speaker 2: That's a different podcast. Sorry.
Speaker 4: Then the Gloom emerged from deep interminate territory. We know the Gloom, but this happened before we arrived too, So this is all pre us. It terraformed planets and created new species of terminid, and that's where the predator strained the What the fuck are the I always forget what they're called.
Speaker 2: The hunters. That's just saying going for.
Speaker 4: The those like invisible fucks, predators, stalkers, stalkers, that's what they are. I always forget their name for some reason. It's such a dumb name. Stalkers.
Speaker 3: So they are, but I don't know any other names. I always just tag them on the map.
Speaker 4: There's a big one over there, and you're, okay, don't why is it?
Speaker 2: The stalkers are the ones like they hit you and you're just like hit you.
Speaker 4: With their like tongue ship and you're like, yay, it's.
Speaker 2: The only fucking breed of them that'll do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, the charger will back you over, but that's just because it's a big fucking wall of armor plating running.
Speaker 4: Thank god it is. Dude. That would suck if every one of those, like even the little stalkers, Like there's little ones that jump around like dude, if they were smacking you like that, Fuck that game would suck.
Speaker 2: I'd never go to blood bug planet.
Speaker 4: Fuck that bug planets are tough, man. I I don't know, Man, it's tough for me.
Speaker 2: I kind of enjoy the bug plants because like, as you're shooting them, you see parts falling off, and.
Speaker 4: Like I like playing them. But man it's hard, dude. Those are hard. They just swarm you. Like, I don't do good when ship's getting up close to me, and ship like I need some distance.
Speaker 2: And what you need to like rover backpack or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rover like a fucking mac. I just bring a mac or like a big fucking just poison and ship flames burn themong thelides real quick?
Speaker 2: Do we have a are we had a good point for a break?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can. You know what we terraforming planets create a new species of Ternain's all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, nailed it, camera break wrong, They got the last part of that.
Speaker 4: Nothing wrong with me too? Over here drinking this sweet taste in liber tea freedom and every sick.
Speaker 3: The top shelf edition tastes even better because it's you're just being liberated with every sip, liberty.
Speaker 4: And sweet sweet coolness. I want that cozy. Yeah, this is a good koozy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure I could just find it on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where did you get this?
Speaker 3: The guy that made the Elite helmet just threw it in as an extra.
Speaker 4: That is hilarious. Dude, he just knew you were a hell. He's like, oh yeah, he's definitely diving. There's no way he's a veteran. There's no way he's not.
Speaker 2: Just haven't you bought like a shipload of stuff from that guy?
Speaker 3: No, that is actually a different guy.
Speaker 4: All right, pretty cool? Yeah, I'm jealous, Stu. That's a good one. All right, So we are going to get into Yeah, we're still at the Determinid's right, So the hell diver then began constructing the Democracy Space Station the DSS. The hell Divers were sent to defend the planet constructing the DSS and to secure tech from automatons for the project and to secure more E seven to ten for the terminants.
Speaker 2: So multiple fronts.
Speaker 4: There, go out get the ship. We're building a fucking space station, which is pretty fucking bad ass because I did not know that for the longest time. Dude. It was just there when we came and motherfucker's built that shit. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That's for liberty.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, people were playing with dude, veterans. That's that's pretty cool. The DSS was completed, and hell Divers could vote on where to put it and could donate funds to access you know, uh, liberty and different different abilities, dude. That liberty is good as shit, so good. Just coming right back freedom here, dude, have some freedom on the mic, which I thought, that's actually a pretty cool feature too, the DS that you could vote where it goes and democracy, Yeah, like call in like the what is it? The eagle strikes which can be hit or missed, like you gotta take cover, you better get down or kill kill every enemy that's even close to you or run the fuck out of town because you were gonna get killed by you by Eagle one or Eagle ten. However, many eagles are flying over that, dude, which is weird.
Speaker 2: Everybody just gets Eagle one. I guess it's on their super Destroyer, so it's their Eagle one.
Speaker 4: That's right, all right, which is kind of cool. Like you you call in like multiple airstrikes, it's just just multiple jets coming in. That's fucking sweet. But yeah, then you get the invasion of super Earth. So December twenty eighty four, the Illuminate returned and invaded colonies. The Illuminate were repelled in the Battle of Calypso, which I think is a planet we might have been on at one point. Probably The Meridian Singularity began to move towards Super Earth and destroyed multiple planets in.
Speaker 2: It's wait, the whole fucking Singularity was moving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just swallowing shit up, dude. So the hell Divers halted its advance, but an Illuminate fleet emerged from within the wormhole. Luminate invaded super Earth, which we missed this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this was like just before it came out on Xbox.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is right before so seaf and the hell Divers repelled the invasion. There were heavy civilian casualties and military casualties, and all but two of Super Earth's megacities were destroyed.
Speaker 2: Heat.
Speaker 4: That sounds terrible. Yeah, So then there was a campaign into the Gloom and the Magma planets, which we were part of this, but there's a little prelude to this where we just joined up. So the Illuminate retreated and entrenched themselves on the outer worlds. Super Earth began construction of a new super destroyer fleet. That's us, boys, that's us right there enforcements. In the summer of twenty one eighty five, all three Faction launched a coordinated attack that spread the hell Divers thin. The assault was repelled, but some worlds were lost. So then the new fleet arrived in August.
Speaker 2: I love all the fucking memes that were coming out where it's just like that one last ship or something in it every fucking form of media. I think a lot of them were that last Battle on Star Wars exicle proposed like I'm sorry, everybody, We're gonna die, and then fucking Lando, No, you're not.
Speaker 4: Of us. Yeah, dude, that's fucking sweet. I like that that that's a great plot device right.
Speaker 2: There, or like, I mean, I'm just talking about memes now for whateverson, but like fucking Chris Evans or endgame where your caps stand there and he's like on your left Xbox.
Speaker 4: Yes see I saw those. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah there was. I know the community is so cool now with social media out there, and like more games need to do ship like this. There's just so much untapped potential. Yeah, and I think hell Divers found that that niche right the right, and they're gonna make a third one for sure, but probably not any time soon.
Speaker 2: I feel like two has probably still got a fuck load of players.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming absolutely, man. I mean there's a lot of people playing, at least like one hundred to two hundred thousand playing every day consistently at different times.
Speaker 2: When it came out for our Xbox, I think there was like fucking a million players on at some point.
Speaker 4: Damn. That is crazy. What a new fleet too?
Speaker 2: Like I wonder who the top player count was when this game was on ball systems.
Speaker 4: Here we go, they look still get it up in these where do we go? Yeah, the new Fleet arrived the hell divers counter attacked, and this is where we joined up where we remember like all three fashions, they're like kill them all and they were just like assaulting, assaulting, like all three faction. Like that was fucking sweet, because you guys, what's the mL Like, who do you want to fight today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like introducing to the game.
Speaker 4: Fight who you want? Yeah, try out whoever you want to try out. And I remember we bought a lot of bugs right off the rip and then we went to like some illuminate and I found them illumined very hard at first. Now I think they're the easiest faction to fight. Yeah, I mean they're not hard to bring a good load out, like any loadout works for them really, because you want a machine gun voteless or do you want to focus on killing the fucking overseers? What are you trying to do? And if you do, then you bring different strategems to make up for like you know, AoE shit where you're just like the vote is maple, yeah, turret. So it's so easy to fight them, but yeah, I found them hard at first. I love the automatons right off the rip. They're sweet, They're fun to fight, just trench warfare. Hide behind cover. You know you gotta use that cover.
Speaker 2: I hate this stratagem jammer the worst fuck you.
Speaker 4: It is the worst fuck you. Oh.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of hard to find an exact date or number, but it says it's when like everything dropped together. There was consistently well over five hundred thousand at a time.
Speaker 4: I guess I oh, well, right, because yeah, there's like the night time when other people around, like around the world ship the daytime for them, mm hmmm, because time zones and the world is round, it's a globe. Look at me. I expect you to say something, man.
Speaker 2: No, it's round.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: I've jokingly said it's flat.
Speaker 4: I know we were expecting the joke.
Speaker 2: It would be like not no, I don't want to encourage that ship.
Speaker 4: Very good, very good if you're.
Speaker 2: Fucking the flat earther. Actually, I'm gonna take this on a little sidetrack now, because you fucking looked at me like those fucking times were like flat earthers specifically do experiments to prove themselves right, and then it proves that they're wrong and they're still just like huh.
Speaker 3: That like paper one poked the hole through the paper and they're like, this will prove that it's flat.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, it's like over what we discovered, what people discovered in the fucking five thousand.
Speaker 2: It's like over a certain amount of distance. So they have like two boards with holes. I'm like, all right, put your light up, Jimmy. He's like, oh, I can't see it, Hey, raise it up. Oh fuck, I see it in this round except for there's still just.
Speaker 4: Like there's probably soap the dose roll.
Speaker 2: And then there was like that other one that they bought like a twenty thousand dollars piece of equipment, like some kind of laser gyrote or something like that. I don't fucking know, but there's like, oh, fifteen degree thing, that's what it would be if the Earth is round.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't believe. Back to the drawing boards, we got to disprove this round earth.
Speaker 2: Shit, if you're a flat earther die, I don't fucking care.
Speaker 4: It's fucking wild, man. I just don't get it. You can't watch a ship go over the like, yeah, you literally can, like you'll see the fucking mast eventually.
Speaker 2: Just what would even be the point where.
Speaker 4: Did it go like, did it just keep if it's flat, you would go down?
Speaker 3: Like what would it would get smaller?
Speaker 4: Like that, it would disappear, go down?
Speaker 2: What would even be the point of if? Like lying about the Earth being around, it's.
Speaker 4: A lot of people to be in on it too, an absurd amount of people. Yeah, good luck keeping that secret. You ever heard of telephone? The words words getting out? Motherfuckers can't keep their mouth shut.
Speaker 2: We just lost all our flat earth listeners.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn fuck them, dude. I didn't want them anyways, because.
Speaker 2: We have so many listeners.
Speaker 4: We're dumb, but we're not that dumb.
Speaker 2: Okay, smart, but they were dumb.
Speaker 4: I'll drink to that. Mm hmmm. So then, uh, let's see where we caught. We did the counter attack, so it was like the try I forget they called it something. We got a holiday out of it because it was like a overwhelming victory. They're like, dude, these Xbox players are fucking sweet. We needed this ship. We got like a major order, like three major orders in a row. I think was victory, victory, victory, And they're like, holiday, we get to celebrate because of this fucking victory, Like that is sweet.
Speaker 2: Isn't it October or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that day or something Liberty maybe Liberty Day. Yeah, that sounds like something that would name holidays and which is so cool. That's like real time plot development, like what that's amazing. They were then ordered to perform an expedition into the terminid hive worlds in the Expanding Gloom. Oh, I hate it. It was death. There was no way you were getting out of there with that. Like, you try not to die, but man, it was impossible. It's just so many you go into those caves. You weren't coming out, dude. You were sending You were sending people to their deaths there for sure. Yeah, they were ordered to get that e seven eleven newly discovered seven eleven slushies, seven eleven slush slushies and doughnuts. The expedition to osha Une resulted in failure at first and the highest casualties in the war thus far, two hundred and eighty seven million. Jesus fucking we killed billions. But still, dude, yeah, well that is ten times Malevlon Creek.
Speaker 2: You had a dick Malevlon Creek.
Speaker 4: Dude, if you were at Malevlon Creek and talk shit about anybody, dude, Osha was fucking hell, yeah, that was a nightmare. You're in like fucking probably Terminid's just fucking puke, piss and shit, and you're just you're bogged down, like you have to bring a mech. If you don't bring a mech, your fucking toast.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the objective. It was to collect samples. It wasn't even to take the planet over. But people were trying to play on some hard difficulties and like actually take over the planet, but it wasn't happening.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: You're just supposed to collect samples, but you're dying in the fucking caves, losing the samples.
Speaker 4: Motherfuckers can't us, motherfuckers can't read. Get the sample. I do remember that it was to get the samples, and they're just yet dying going into their desks and then not completing the mission and you're losing other samples and god damn caves, you fucking moron dip shits, Get the samples, Get the fuck out. You don't even have to complete the mission, dude, Just get samples and leave. If you can't complete it, you're at one reinforcement. Just dip dumb people. So then the DSS was upgraded with the anti gloom shield coating and then we were able to put it posted up above oceha Une. Osha Une was liberated at very high cost of life, and that's included in that two eighty seven million. So it was two attempts, you know there that split and it was that was a long time when we were on that fucked up planet. I hated that place and then we had to go back. Recently it was like under attack. I'm like, dude, I think I did one mission just to be like I did my part. I did my part, and then I was like fuck this place, like this is terrible, did not like it, very tough. The gloom was reduced and infrastructure was built to extract the e seven to eleven to number twenty one eighty five. The automatons were discovered mining for platinum on volcanic planets planets which we participated in this too. The hell divers were ordered to liberate the planets and repossess all resources extracted by the automatons. That's when you got the new mission type to like extract all the fucking platinum. And it was just death. You're just carrying fucking platinum through just a kill zone, like a pit. That was terrible.
Speaker 2: That was a nightmare.
Speaker 4: Uh So then yeah, super Earth declared the War on Dissidents, which was hilarious. It's like there's dissonance everywhere. And they declared all territories were war zones, just like Jesus Christ. And then they built that fucking dissident prison and that one planet just to house them all, Like, oh, just a gulag.
Speaker 2: Oh no, dissident camp.
Speaker 4: It's like a reformation or a re education camps. What does that mean? How are you getting? Are you getting the Winter Soldier treatment? I think you might be. I think you might. I think you might be getting solder and turned into hell diver. They got turned into our reinforcements that we got on that automaton arc. Dude.
Speaker 2: I think they just gently told him like, hey, this is for liberty.
Speaker 4: No more stuff.
Speaker 2: You need to stop talking against liberty.
Speaker 4: No more crazy stuff, dude, propaganda towers.
Speaker 2: They probably just gave him a nice glass of liberty and they're like, hey, take this, take a.
Speaker 3: No, no, you can feel the warm embrace of democracy, lady.
Speaker 4: Liberty will get great greet you at the gates.
Speaker 2: That was such a gonna say, gape at.
Speaker 4: The gate, gape you at the gates. I was get gay gape. Gay. Gay words are hard sometimes, you know.
Speaker 2: You know last week or last time we recorded was the worst.
Speaker 4: We were all fucked up. Man.
Speaker 3: That brain cell was doing extra due. You're trying to catch up.
Speaker 2: It was stuck in the middle. It didn't know where to go. They're all dumb today.
Speaker 4: I was just sitting here with it's drool. Where is my brain? So then the Star Piece. In the invasion of cyberstan So January twenty one, eighty six, super Earth constructed the Star of Peace, a planet destroying super weapon you know, hell yeah, to spread democracy. Man. The weapon was tested on Penta and it was you know, turned into a black hole, which we get the vote on, which was kind of cool. The DSS was heavily damaged as a result, was taken offline for repairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that was that. I think that's when we were supposed to go back to osha Une because we needed fuel for the Oh yeah, star Piece. You might be right on that one, which I think we failed as a major order. Your fucking morons, You fucked up the goddamn DSS boosters.
Speaker 4: Ah, so then yeah, the plans for the star Piece were accessed by an unknown source. Hell Divers were deployed as commandos and stealth operations deep behind enemy lines to gain intel, which I don't think I played a single stealth mission.
Speaker 2: I haven't either. It seems like it'd be very hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I have all the stealth weapons, but.
Speaker 2: That's not what I played hell Divers for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not looking for steff. I'm not going to blow shit up, heavy damage, heavy output.
Speaker 3: I feel like the second a single mistake. If you could drop in and load out right to be stealth, and one mistake or like one fucking dude just happens to see you, you're fucked then, Like.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, I haven't played one, so I don't actually know if it's just like one dude sees it, the entire missions blown and they have to No.
Speaker 4: It's not like that. I think you can call in your Superstroyer, but it's only there for a limited time, so you have to like wait to call it in. Like the longer you wait, the better off you are, and then you can call in your super destroyer and bomb shit if you want to.
Speaker 3: But I mean like if you if you bring like your stealth sniper like the silence to SMG and things like that that don't pack a whole lot of punch.
Speaker 4: Or whatever, and where the gear like the redacted gear.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do come and dress.
Speaker 4: It reduces your signature yea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you wear that, bring all your steale stuff. But then like if they started surrounding you, like that stuff's not gonna clear a path for you, Like you're you're gonna be fu Yeah, you're gonna be hurting.
Speaker 4: You gotta bring like a backup, you know, like a support weapon or something that's that's heavy duty. Get you out of this stealth mission they commandos bro fuck it. So yeah, then the automatons were, you know, behind the theft. That's when we found out the automatons were behind everything, which I think you could have guessed that. I mean, bugs aren't gonna hack the illuminate where honestly, the illuminator spread thin. Like I remember, we were taking illuminant planets while other major orders were going on like we were success There was a string of successes we had. It was just like ten in a row, I feel like. And we were also taking Illuminate territory just like as a break from fucking robots and shit. You know, Like it was wild and it was like damn, like we're making some progress. So yeah, we were kicking ass. But then yeah, the the offensive towards Cyberstand was launched, which.
Speaker 2: Didn't go well in Memorial.
Speaker 6: I mean almost did.
Speaker 4: We were on their doorstep, we were it's these cocksuckers who were on other planets. Some of these motherfuckers were just dying on purpose. Chaos divers apparently they're called. They were just going in and dying to like make us fail because we had an allotted amount of reinforcements. So they would just go into plans and die like fifteen times. And then in the mission, who does that? Who does that? Dissidence? And the only reason we know that is because they were playing with other players who were in the fucking lobbies. And then like this guy died the whole fucking mission, and then we failed.
Speaker 2: I've had some high death and counts, but I feel bad about it.
Speaker 3: And plus we're killing a bunch of them, but we're doing it right, and.
Speaker 4: We're trying to get the objectives.
Speaker 2: We're just I mean there were times where like we would. I remember once we were leaving a mission. I swear to god, there was like fucking ten box engines in between us and the extraction and they just kept dropping more and was like.
Speaker 4: Just accept your fate.
Speaker 2: Bo boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 3: That was on and we were trying to escape from the wall every time. I got to the very end and I had no AMMO for anything, no grenades, no nothing, and I'm just running in circles and there's just box engines on either side of me and Chase and in full armies in between, and I'm just running trying.
Speaker 4: Help me. There's no help, bro, We're all dead destroyers and left orbit.
Speaker 2: We're just watching stew.
Speaker 4: You could do it, Torso, and then just Torso.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was You're like, what the fuck was that? Noise? Sounds like a dishwasher? You know what You're like, Oh, I think you might need to get your dish washer or blow it up.
Speaker 3: It might be trying to take over.
Speaker 4: Take a hand. I know what you're about. Your motherfucker, you hacking my star piece. Oh fuck? So, as the hell divers invaded and liberated planets on the way to cyberstand. The coms were hacked by automatons who conducted a campaign of demoralization propaganda, which so fucking cool.
Speaker 3: Hello fellow humans who said that.
Speaker 4: Fuck And it was just like rebel, rebel, rebel, that your life doesn't matter. It's a super earth. It was like, I mean, well, yeah, obviously your goddamn mouth. I mean, I'm sure the hell divers have to realize it. Like when they get thought, they just don't speak it like they just get thought and they're just like, that was weird. I went through training and what, all right, I guess I'll just get in the pod. I don't fucking know. I swear they have to know, man. And then they go in and they're just like for liberty. Fucking I'm a dead man, man, You.
Speaker 3: Just going with your bros. You're dive for some liberty.
Speaker 2: Fucking Ye, they're gonna survive, wink.
Speaker 4: Sometimes. But they eventually die, don't we all? Well, yeah, so they have like a two minute So then on February twenty one, eighty six, the cyborgs revealed themselves and we're the source of the hack. The Allotted Reinforcements for the Cyberstan campaign were spent and the hell Divers were forced to withdraw from Cyberstan as they advanced on the capital city. Dude, we were, we were in the capital city.
Speaker 3: We were I think the laborating it. Dove. We're at like ninety seven, ninety April.
Speaker 4: It was right right there, locking there and then just zeroed out. Fuck man, bullshit. So the operation was a failure. Ruins on the of the illuminate and the exostorms. That's where we are currently. So in March twenty one, eighty six anomalies were discovered on illuminant planets and Sisse I think is the name of the planet home to the ancient illuminate ruins. Hell Divers discovered exospires. When the exospires were activated across severe weather across the planet, which is kind of cool, Dude, when you're fighting these motherfuckers, it's like lightning storms and they're coming down like the meteors would.
Speaker 3: Come down fire.
Speaker 4: It's like in Zelda where you're like, oh shit, like you got it, well, the you gotta get the fuck out of there. You got a burp first burpie. Today, I don't know what the fuck. Liberty man's got to escaping your buck extra freedom in there spreading that democracy. So the planet was where do we go? I'm sorry, oh yeah, the you know, the exospiders they started getting out of control on CSSA despite the hell Diver's efforts, and the planet was plunged into a void, fractured, plunged into like that void section which is kind of like the Gloom a little bit, but like illuminate styled. And then this is where we are currently at. You know, you can't see into the void, and they're coming out of it. I don't know the appropriators, I think they're called. And now they have the uh what is it, mindless Masses as one of their like kind of like the Predator strain, like they're variant. So the mindless Masses is just like weight, like an extra amount of the vote list, which is actually kind of fun, dude. It's kind of fun because I mean, you bust out your heavy weapons and you're just like mowing, dude, like barrel mags like everything. Like I just used the Liberator penetrator with the barrel magget just like and like the laser cannon just it's that sh It's fun. But the only problem is the extra fucking flesh mobs. Dude, there's extra flesh mobs. So like you'll see a pack of like five of them and you're like, oh fuck, flamethrower. I still haven't bought them, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't been on.
Speaker 4: It's a good one for like extra turrets. You just have to throw your dude. I've been using minefields, you see like that a voteless like hoarde in your minefielders. Pretty good uses of different builds there with the with the mindless masses. But yeah, then I guess we can get into the gameplay here. So Held Evers two is a live service and receives Upstate Update Upstate Upstate Dead. It receives updates regularly. It is a PvE shooter game primarily played in third person, but you can go first person when you're looking down the sites, which I spend a lot of time looking at my sights.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, I don't think I've ever actually looked on my sights and like actually killed something. I'm over the shoulder.
Speaker 4: All the time. That is fucking nuts, man, You're just fucking.
Speaker 3: I'm running and gunning and I'm going with the d M r and stuff. I'm definitely going down the side.
Speaker 4: Mr. Yeah, when you get that good scope, it's nicely.
Speaker 2: I think there's been a couple of times where I just like picked up a sniper on one of those defense missions and I used that a couple of times through the scope. But yeah, any other mission besides.
Speaker 4: That medium range, Yeah, I mean when i'm medium range to close range, I am over the shoulder. But like when I get a position, I'm definitely looking down my scope because I can like relax.
Speaker 9: And I never relax, tense all the time, butt cheeks clenched, lived my life.
Speaker 4: Booty tight? Is that in the tips book, in the rule book or whatever the guide keep your booty remember, keep your booty tight, keep them clenched.
Speaker 2: You don't want to fucking illuminates squirming up there or a bug.
Speaker 4: So then yeah, the uh It is a cooperative shooter with four man teams and has no single player campaign, but you can treat it as a single player game if you want. You could probably solo some mission to turn the difficulty down. It turned it down to like fucking one. Probably, like I would say five, you could probably get away with Maybe I would, dude, I would go far as to say I could I could probably solo a fucking seven.
Speaker 2: Mission record that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see, I'll see. I'll try it one time. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Isn't that impossible difficulty?
Speaker 4: I think eight is impossible. Seven is suicide mission. I'm not saying I'm not gonna die, but I'll complete the mis. I'll go do the mission and get the fuck out. I'm not gonna do ETRA five. Well, it's enough. I think that'd be enough. Dude, Snipe it up, dude. I'm pretty I can avoid shit man like I try to avoid those fucking scouting parties. The scouting party means to a means to a running or calling out. The scouting party will adjust our path to go around. And there's no sense in fighting shit that you don't need to fight like cowards. Well, I think it's just smart man, Like you know, you don't want to waste AMMO like, am I throwables? Like what am I calling in? Am I calling my eagles? Like? That's another use that I could use on like a base or something like stupid fucking patrol, And then they're likely to call in reinforcements. That's the major thing that I try to avoid, Like if they're patrolling and they're not like directly in my way, fuck them, dude, because they're gonna because I'm gonna engage them, and I'm gonna run out of AMMO, and that motherfucker's just gonna go or like spit up his fucking bug ass.
Speaker 3: And because like I feel like in normal games, you want to go after the big guys first, like you want to go after the elites, and the gruntsle scattered. So you you come across one of those groups and you see one of the fucking hulks and you're like, I'm gonna take him out because he's the biggest threat. So you put a couple of shots on him, and then you look over and there goes that guy and drink comes all reinforcements, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I do I do the same thing what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Hold that crack because right an hour so should take another break real quick.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. It's that fully crapped.
Speaker 2: All right, another camera break. We're back, all right, unless you had something.
Speaker 4: No camera break? All right, nice, We're back drinking that sweet sweet liberty freedom in every set. Let's go. I'm still drinking the house cat, which that's a weird sun.
Speaker 3: Just blendi it up.
Speaker 4: Don't drink the kiddies.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that would taste good.
Speaker 4: No, predators usually don't taste as good as herbi wars.
Speaker 2: Take that vegetarian.
Speaker 4: Eat the prey animals. Just eat the prey animals.
Speaker 2: Right, we're apex predators up here.
Speaker 4: We're fucking millennius. That's right. We're smarter than the fucking the next gen should be smarter than us, but we're smarter than everybody.
Speaker 3: We're the peak of civilization. Now it's just downhill, that's right. We're the best of the best.
Speaker 4: What they say the peak was in the nineties, right, born, born at the peak. Dude came in. We're just like, welcome to it. We're here, we are peak, we are it.
Speaker 2: We're the best.
Speaker 4: I'm the fucking best.
Speaker 3: Tools circles around you.
Speaker 4: All right. So we're still on gameplay here, let's see. Yeah, it's a cooperative shooter with four man teams, has no single player campaign. Major orders are issued for the hell Divers to complete to the major order. People, just do it your pieces, you just read and do it. Man, Get up the bugs, get off them, fucking bug planets. Stop fucking super credit farming and go to the major order. You can supercredit farm there if you want. Just lower the difficulty, it doesn't matter. Just complete fucking missions. Help us, help me, help me, help help me, help you so them our community, you know, our community events and directly impact the plot, which we talked about earlier. That was the whole plot, and it was affected by these major orders, whether they were completed or not completed. Pretty cool. Players select a world to liberate on the galactic map. The missions are procedurally generated. Say that ten times fast, No, say it, say it. Let's see. So the planets have twenty three distinct biomes, which is pretty fucking diverse. That's pretty cool. Yeah. I do like fight because there's still somewhere. I'm like, man, I haven't fought on a planet like this where it's like ridges and like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been on deserts, We've been on mountains, we've been on ice volcano forests, like everywhere.
Speaker 4: We've been fucking tense ass force swamps, dude, street, fucking Dagoba. Man. Like the scraping runs come in, just destroying trees, trees are coming down. Oh shit, looking sweet mm hmm uh yeah. Then players complete a series of three missions called operations. Each mission has different objectives raise the flag, rescue, HVTS, et cetera. What are HVTS max High value target?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: If it's rescuing inn HVT, that doesn't make sense, Yeah it does. What's the T then or high value?
Speaker 6: I mean, you still be a target if you're not all right.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's not an HVT. Maybe they call them h v c's High value Citizens. I mean that will make more sense. I think they might be h VC's. So my bet, you fuck my fault. But like, yeah, you can still be a mark, you know. Yeah. Difficulty ranges from one to ten or trivial to super hell Dive. Helldivers deploy from their superstroyers in orbit into helpods and drop into the area. Each hell diver selects a custom load out and sets of four stratagems to deploy and one perk. Friendly fire is on at all times. Do not shoot your friends or do and just say you're sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean in the loading screens it says friendly fire isn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not friendly. It's definitely not friendly. Yeah. In game currencies such as you know, war Bond medals and supercredits can be obtained in mission at specialty objectives. You got to find them. You got to go around the map and search for these the glowing little beacons. War Bond Medals are spent to acquire new gear and weapons. Supercredits are used to buy the war bonds that contain the new weapons and gear, and can also be spent at items on items at the superstore, and you could also buy super c it's with real cache case. I've done it a couple I think I spent twenty bucks. I mean, because that's the price of a full game. Yeah, this game's forty dollars. By the way, I don't think we mentioned that, but yeah, that's how I looked at it. I'll spend twenty bucks to get some weapons, some more weapons that I want, And that's a game, and it's a game worth putting that that full sixty on and they made it forty dude, that's just generous. Man.
Speaker 2: I also just like like supporting fucking Arrowhead likes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they gave us this game in cross platform and like, yeah, how many games have we played recently? That's like you played for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Now it's just like a dog shit game. But hey, look at all this stuff you could buy, Like yeah, basically all of the latest Call of Duty's battlefield you gotta buy a fucking battle pass.
Speaker 4: And it's just skins and shit Like this is actually like tangible things like the armor affects, how stratagems, how like how much damage are like what you could run faster, you could stam it a last longer.
Speaker 2: Or you could buy new guns. I've heard there's a very good shotgun out there.
Speaker 4: I kind of want to, well, we're gonna run through the weapons, but I actually didn't list out the armors because man, there are so many we can but yeah, there's different perks on the armors. You can touch on that a little bit, so like, yeah, you get the light armor, which, dude, if you haven't run light armor, you need to run a mission with light armor.
Speaker 2: They have like once or twice.
Speaker 4: Dude, you are so fucking fast, It's so much faster, Like it's really noticeable, and I really appreciate that that they put that in the game. Like fifty points doesn't seem like a lot, but dude, because I do run heavy armor when I'm facing bots sometimes because there's one.
Speaker 6: Oh we're in those cities. Oh my god, you.
Speaker 4: Needed everything you can get, dude, bubble shield, fucking extra armor, explosive resistance. But yeah, the perks on the armor is what makes the armor for me. Man. Like, the only reason I run light armor is because the one perk, the extra padding on that one light arm and that's at the superstore. I run that armor all day long. I will sacrifice all other perks to have that speed.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, like when you're facing aluminate or bugs suit, you can run away. Oh, man, so you can just outrun chargers, like just circle around him and they'll just it's oh, same with flesh mob. You just run around him and there's oh and then you can shoot them. So yeah. And then the medium armor pretty good all around. And then there's a heavy armour, which, yeah, you're really slow, but it's it's effective. Man. You could take some fucking punishment. It's actually pretty impressive just sitting there getting shot. Hey, hey, hey, you have strip. Taking grenades to the face with that explosive resistance, no problem, missile right to the face, just a fraction, just step on a mine. Half my health. Oh shit, I'm good. Just stem up.
Speaker 2: See while you're flying away from the mind, you step on.
Speaker 4: Oh if you could, I would do because I'm smashing that stem button for sure, because you take some damage if you hit some shiit like if it tosses you far enough, smack against the wall accordions, you're ass dead.
Speaker 3: And I like the dar like weapons and stuff. They're just it's not overcomplicated. It's not like a weird name for something.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's not like this mumbo jumbo means you can survive blasts.
Speaker 6: It's just like blast reduction ary.
Speaker 3: Okay, sweet, Well it's just it's easy, straight to the point, but you still get those perks, and it's just it's nice.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the in game system, the armor system is very unique because yeah, sometimes there are too many stats where it's like well fragility, uh fucking wearability, like what are these effect? What are these numbers affect? There's just too much shit going on sometimes, but yeah, they simplified it. It's basically just your rating, your speed and the perky.
Speaker 2: Have a game starts thrown out way too many numbers.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it gets pointless, like you can min max but like dude, that's a lot of min maxing right there. Like you gotta fucking just which Like, oh, I want, I want flexibility and rigidity because rigidity affects my fucking defense and my flexibility affects my fucking how fast I can't go? And you're like, why don't you just make it fast and just make it the ones that you simplify to, like why is there a sub why is there a subcategory to stants here? Yeah? So, hell, there is a good.
Speaker 2: Five explosions fifty resistance, nice.
Speaker 4: Twenty five percent resistance, Okay, cool, And it's like you can imagine what that would do. You're like, Okay, if I take something to the face, I should have quarter health if it was twenty five boom yep. And that's exactly what it is. It translates in game. Uh where were we?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, war bond metals are spent to acquire new gear and weapons. We already talked about that, uh, and then samples can also be collected. Samples are used to upgrade your ship for better turrets, faster rearm times, and better stratagems kind of you know, better time and more effective like it I think condenses the range of some of those barrages and stuff adds another round to some of them. Requisition slips are the reward for completing missions, and rex slips are used to buy new stratagems pretty cool, or donate to the space station, which is all I use it for now. There's no point unless I get a new war bond with some shit I need to buy, which I'm real close, but it's been a while I've been grinding. War Bond medals are the reward for completing operations, and then you spend the war bond medals on the war bonds so you can get the ship. And then let's getting into some weapons, getting weapons, and we'll talk about them as we go. I think we've experienced some of these weapons. Some of them I don't think any of us have used. So the weapon works on like a penetration scale. Yeah, it's Max Live.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I didn't have to.
Speaker 4: Rounds in the mag are lost when reloading, which I don't know. Man, It's it's kind of cool, dud when you think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I feel like this is the only game where I actually kind of enjoy it. Yeah, where like you gotta keep track of your AMMO counter.
Speaker 4: It's another element. And honestly, like some of these weapons affects why I want to use them. Like the Liberator penetrator is very good because you can hear when you're at the last like two or three rounds, it goes like like it makes a different sound, kind of like the m one G was like ting ting ting ting, and like you can kind of hear when you're on that last bullet. Yeah, but yeah, the Liberators like b and You're like, Okay, I'm gonna reload with one bullet left, so now I get the quicker reload so you don't have to rack another round. Like, dude, that's so fucking cool. What a cool mechanic in a game, because I always reload with like one or two or try to.
Speaker 3: Or like in other games, like as soon as I'm done with the Conflict, I reload because I want to have that full magazine ready to go. But now I'm like, I'm not going to waste like seven round a.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, to save it exactly. See that's why dude, I run the supply pack. Dude, if I got half a mag reload that shit. Ud. I don't care about this ammo. I got more liberty to come. I just reach on my back and get another one, and in two minutes I could call in another supply pack if I don't, you know, like just constantly reloading. I'm always fresh because sometimes I go to both my guns and I have no AMMO. Click click oh no, clicklick oh no, I didn't reload everything. So yeah, there's manual reloading, which took a long time for me to adjust to that. Yeah, every game you play, you get to that empty mag and it just reloads automatically. Man, And I can't think of another game that's like that, because if you don't press that X button, you click click click click click click click click click click click click, and it takes a while for you to realize, like why am I not firing about of AMMO? No, I've done that so many times. I'll pull out my secondary click click oh no, I didn't reload it last time.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 4: So anytime there's free time, I'm just reloading all my shit, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Always cycling through like I'm paranoid now, or I'm always like check the primary, check the secondary, check the backup.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, yeah, I'm good, you're doing the actual instinction that we hold the X button and you could see your inventory of AMMO and you could change your fire type for some weapons. Then the scope if you have that for some weapon, that's pretty fucking cool. Turn off your laser if you want to. And weapons way is a thing which is very cool how it's represented. You see your like circle, and then you have your crosshairs, which is where you're looking, and your circle is like, if you're running, it's going all over the fucking place. If you're crouched it it narrows down a little bit, and if you're laying down, it's it's fucking right there, you're not moving. Pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I also like how when you're customizing your guns, they have that little like grid where it shows like where all the shot gonna be.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that is that is pretty cool when you put the different upgrades on it like that, because yeah, now you can That wasn't a thing when the game first release, but now you can add weapon attachments to everything, which is awesome. Anytime you give that to me, fucking perfect fucking fuck yeah, dude, vertical grips and extended mags and shit. Oh yeah, it's different scopes. So yeah, then you get a primary, you get a secondary, and you get a throwable and a support weapon through the use of stratagems. If you want assault rifles, you got the AR twenty three Liberator. It's the light pen. It's the original gun. Pretty solid gun. I mean, it does good damage. Then you got the AR twenty three P Liberator Penetrator medium pen. Baby. I love that gun. It only does sixty five damage, but man, does it just shred. It's just shred shit, dude. And you get the drum mag when you fully upgrade it, it's perfect, sixty rounds, good to go. Then you got the AR twenty three C Liberator Concussive. It's light pen. I've used the concussive a little bit. It's all right. Could it just like knocks them back a little bit, but it does light damage. And then you got the STA fifty two assault rifle. It's light pen, which I think that is the which one is that's the kill zone assault rifle. I believe it's got like the gas on the back of it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's in the kill zone war bonds, So I don't think any of us own that War Bond. Yeah, the kill Zone was okay. I think I played a couple of times because my uncle had a PlayStation and that was it was okay. It was no Halo, but.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about it.
Speaker 4: Just alien invasion. They kind of looked like Locus. Honestly, it looks like, here's war Locus and that first person they need hell that was give us the fucking lnswer, a fucking assault rule with a chains with the the what is the immolation tool, the defolation tool, that's what's called, Oh yeah, just underneath Oh, dude, the motherfuckers. Dude, there's no reason helmet and stuff. Yeah what and it honestly, a hell diverse helmet does kind of look like that already. It's very similar, especially to that newest one, the retacted one. Yeah, that one looks a lot like it. So then you get the AR thirty two pacifier, the medium pen that's the shock one, which I have. That one pretty solid gun. It doesn't do enough da I think it does fifty five, so it does a little bit less than the penetrator, but it has the shock ammo, so it'll stun motherfuckers. So it's kind of good with the bugs. But again, you have no barrel mag so if you had sixty rounds in it, I'd say that would be the superior gun. But you're just constantly reloading. It doesn't do enough damage. Full mags for like heavier units is pretty hard to deal with. Mm hmm. Then you got the AR two kyote k yo u kyote goat, dude. That is the goat of all assault rifles. It is sure. I love the Penetrator. It is a solid fucking gun. Go to coyotes better, man. And the only reason that I like the penetrator better is because that drum magazine. But dude, thencendiary higher damage than the penetrator. Medium armor, great dude, and it's got pretty good feel. It feels great, sounds great. And speaking of fucking sounds great, dude, that m A five C is assault rifle. Baby medium pen Dude, that thing when you are firing that stew it sounds mean. It is the meanest sounding assault rifle. Go go got got got got got. You're like, whoa dude, what are you firing right now? It's just like, oh that's so hey, little salt rifle. I'm like, oh yeah, that makes sense, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the one thing I wish they would, like give you the h the way to upgrade the like the all the Halo ones and some of the other For.
Speaker 2: Some reason, the Halo guns don't have any upgrades.
Speaker 3: Like give me the sixty rounder because right now it just has a thirty two like from Halo three and stuff. Give me the Halo one sixty.
Speaker 4: They they definitely missed out on that. They like, if you didn't want to like make the upgrades, because it would ruin the aesthetic, give you the extended mag at least, and like maybe like a handling upgrade somehow. Yeah some shit, man, Yeah that's fucking lame. The sixty rounder would be m M that. I feel like they're like, man, this would make this gun really opie. It really would, dude. That would be the best assault rifle by default. It's just the meta immediately. I feel like they do a pretty good job of like balancing the guns. It pisses me off sometimes because you're like, man, I want something just overpowered. Yeah, they just won't give it to you. Man, But it's over Like they all got their rolls, you know, so then you got the AR twenty three A Liberator Carbine light pen, which was in the I think the Command of the Viper Commandos Warbon. I've never used it. I don't have that warbon. I've heard it's really good. I don't know. And then you got the AR sixty one Tenderizer light pen. This one does like one hundred and five damage, but it's light pen and it's pretty good. It's like a Famis but like full auto, and it's better in verse mode for sure. I have it. It's in the Polar Polar Patriots Warbon, which is a good warbon. Solid dude. I got some solid heavy armor out of that. Then you get the BR fourteen Adjudicator medium pen. I love this fucking gun, dude. It's a bar. It's just a bar. You're not looking down sites nothing, dude. You just fucking click click. And it's only got like twenty four bullets I think in it or something or twenty five, so you've got to be careful. But it does like ninety five damage. Medium pen. Phenomenal gun handling. Dog shit, dude. You better be crouched. You better be crouched or laying down when you're firing that thing, because it's just fucking shit. The handle you go to turn, it's like like your crosshairs are here, your circle is like, way the fuck over here, damn it. But once you get that vertical grip, it's a little bit more manageable and you can take down the scopes, you know, make the handling better because the handling matters. Man, It really makes a lot of difference when you have a gun that handles well because you're just like target to target and then sometimes you're just like, oh, like you're you feel the way to the gun. It's pretty fucking cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a cool mechanic where you see it, like you're saying, you see the actual where your guy is aiming, drag back to the crosshairs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very good, I need to say that. Probably not eh, you like it too. I like it. So now we'll get into the a r G L twenty one, the one two medium pens do as this that grenade launcher sorry for oh yeah, you have that war Bon two. I think it sounds like a pretty good gun. It just sucks this light pen and that that blows, dude, I mean light pens, okay, but it's hard to like run and gun with a light pen because it's hard to get those head shots, like you gotta be spotted up. Yeah, I mean that's and it's an assault, right. I use like exclusively medium pen because, like I I'm a terrible shot in every video game ever, so I'm just spraying and praying basically, dude, I'm a pretty good shot in most gains. I use medium pen because the light pen, like it just costs too much when you miss, Like you say, I see my bullets ricocheting off of you, it makes me angry. It's just internally, I'm just like, fuck this gun, dude, this gun sucks. Like if my shit's bouncing off of you, I need to do damage here, Like I'm not. I'm firing for nothing at that point, and yeah, like you got to aim, but like sometimes they're at weird angles and shit, like I just need a fucking mo I just need a mow to get myself out of there alive, especially.
Speaker 6: With the CEW rifles.
Speaker 3: Like That's one of the reasons I bring in a CELT rifle is like if I'm going to bring a heavier like uh, the anti tank like sniper or whatever is my support weapon, then I want something that I can actually push through some crowds with with like this, all right, yeah, it's like you got a light you're just not doing it like you just you need that medium or heavy and.
Speaker 2: It's yes, it's I end up in them guts.
Speaker 4: Hello, who said that? Get up in the whoa dude, take it easy, plow. So then you got the AR fifty nine suppressor, which is the redacted red light pen, which I have. I haven't used it. I've used that sniper and it's I could see where there might be a use for it, but I just, dude, the AMR is just so much better, and I don't care if I get noticed when I'm sniping and shit, because like sometimes with the AMR you got ten shots and semi auto, you bang bang bang bang bang bang, all the scouts are dead, move on, you know, it's whatever, and it's you don't even have to aim for their heads and shit like with that, there's bullet drop with the suppressor, which is which is realistic. It's a nice touch because they're going sub sonic, so there's subsnic ammunition and it actually says in the fucking description there's sub sonic ammal. I'm like, man, that's a nice dude. These guys know ballistics. These guys really do no fucking ballistics. They have a good knowledge of fucking guns and ship dude. And like how every gun like reloads differently, like you feel it in the game, and it's so impressive.
Speaker 2: It's like a revolver, like an actual revolver.
Speaker 4: I love that gun. If you if you don't use.
Speaker 2: The full six chambers, Like the guy actually puts a bullet in the extras. So if you're using that gun, use all the fucking bullets, because then he just pulls out one of those like quick revolver Ray Lowers.
Speaker 4: It is true, it is true. I love that gun. It comes fun to use. Was that one like the Senator? Senator? It's heavy pen. I think it's nice on the list. It's just it is hard to aim because again it's like the weapons wag and it's a head of gun. So it's like a fucking what is it the bull the raging bullet's like that boom boom boom. You can take down hulks if you shoot me in the eye with that thing a pistol. It's crazy, dude, it's crazy work. I mean, you gotta aim good, but still uh so, then we get to the Marksman rifles, which are my personal favorite. I know there's Stew's favorite.
Speaker 2: You get the k kay you like to.
Speaker 4: Fight from a Disney's game.
Speaker 2: Try to stay out.
Speaker 10: Of a fight is using guns that they give you in the game. Disgusting that the R two amendment, which is light pen, that is the one that comes out of the Uh what the fu?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I had. It's the one true flag is in it. Oh fuck ceremonial. Master's a ceremony. There you go, Master's a ceremony. And it's got the fucking bayonet on the front. That's what makes the gun. It is great, dude. It's great for luminant. It's twenty rounds. I think it does, like dude, I think it might do like two hundred and some damn maybe three hundred damage. But it's light pen. But dude, that thing sounds the best out of any fucking Marxian Rivas's like boom, doom, doom. I think I showed you it one time. It's like the it's like a grand or something, but like modern twenty rounds, pretty good bayonet, good for illuminate. You just shank the motherfuckers like a spear. Nice. So yeah, pretty cool. Love that one.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Then you get the R two one two four Constitution, which is medium pen, and that's the one that they just give you from the beginning. It's just basically the it's like a car. It's like a carny or like a Springfield single shot. You gotta rack around every time. And it's got the bayonet at the top, which I think I used at the beginning when I was fighting the Illuminatet and I was like, dude, this is fucking amazing. Yeah, just do at charges and you got This is one of my favorites, the R six dead Eye medium pen. It comes in that borderline borderline justice, borderline justice. That's when the Cowboy war Bond.
Speaker 2: One of those guns call like a lever action lever dude.
Speaker 4: He's like handling peek handling, dude. You could just bank bank bank, not even looking down sites. You don't have to. I keep the big scope on it in case I want to zoom in, but most of the time I'm just like third person. And then you have to have the armor that lets you reload fast. Otherwise that gun is kind of fucking It sucks due the reload sucks too. Because your rounds reload with that motherfucker and then you got the This was Stu's first gun, and I think my first gun too. I liked this gun. There are sixty three diligence. It's light pen. It's the only downside. It's fine if you can hit headshots on the automatons, not really great against the fucking bugs because you need some medium pen for them. Yeah. Pretty solid gone overall though. And then you get to the R sixty three CS Diligence counter sniper medium pen, which is Stu's go to, and I love that gun too. It's very good. The handling kind of sucks, but if you get posted up good sniper right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's just there's something satisfying about it, just like the Yeah, the semi auto like single shot rifles, or it's just down you can if somebody's charging, you can still you can just like unload on them. But it's nice being able to sit back into it and just people.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 4: That's the DMR for sure. That's the default DMR right there. You need that one.
Speaker 6: It's just the vibes.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 3: There's definitely better guns out there, but I just like it.
Speaker 4: It is very good. And then you get the R seventy two censor, the light pen. That's the silence sniper or the silenced marksman rifle. It's not sniper, it's a Marxian rifle. And uh, we're gonna take a respite because I got a pistol racehorse. Motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how much was left. So hard.
Speaker 4: And we're back nerds, still sipping on that liberty, freedom in every sip. What so I'm still drinking these housecats. My god. All right, So we are going to now get into the submachine guns, probably the least used out of.
Speaker 2: Any of us. Who the fuck is going in on hell dives with.
Speaker 4: Us with an s MG. The only reason you'd want to is with the shield.
Speaker 3: That's what I've done. I've done the my Halo SMG with the shield, and then back in the day I had the grenade launcher too. So I just like they take out the crowd control and it's great that those two work together, real good against lumen.
Speaker 4: And I think also with the directional shield, I don't think any of us have tried it. I'd be willing to try it. But yeah, you need a one handed weapon, which the sub machine guns. I think all of them except for like one, are all one handed, which is actually pretty powerful when you think about it, because like you can do the shield, the ballistic shield, like ste said, here's bad, and then you take out your fucking lock on pistol. They're the opie pistol. Dude, that thing is so opie. It's crazy. I was good one. Well yeah, it's that gun is shit. It's dog shit. It's the worst gun ever. I mean, no need to nerve that one.
Speaker 6: We have both the SMG and the Logiver over there somewhere.
Speaker 4: Fo. Yeah, I got the SMG at home. The pist I got the Paylotle pistol, which I wish it. I thought the halo pistol is in it's the it's the odst pistol.
Speaker 3: But I do have a silence.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, nice.
Speaker 2: If I could take these out of my ears again.
Speaker 4: I wish it was the explosive dude, they should have made it. They fucked up. They should have made it that explosive halo one pistol is what they should have done. That it was devastating, but that one would have been so cool if it had explosive rounds. Like think about that man, like it would have been like the uh, the other gun on this list. I forget what it's called, but it has like the barrel and it's.
Speaker 2: Like a gun that has a barrel and it.
Speaker 4: Shoots the well. It has like the under barrel like rotating. All right, we'll get to it. It's coming up, it's coming up. But they could have made it like that or like a grenade pistol, but like like the erupt, it would have been like an eruptor pistol. That would have been sweet minus the shrapnel maybe, man, But whatever, what am I just a fucking dumb ass on a podcast. So then you get to the Yeah, we're talking about the SMG. So you get the MP ninety eight night it's light pen. I don't know any of these war bonds or any information about them because I don't use them. Really. You get the STA eleven SMG it's light pen, and the M seven s SMG it's light pen. You get the SMG thirty two reprimand medium pen, which is the one that I dude, it's a truth Enforcer's war bond and it's basically a fucking assault rifle. Dude, I want to say it does one hundred damage.
Speaker 2: God damn.
Speaker 4: And it's a fucking SMG. It's two handed, though, isn't it just some salt rifle because I think the the recoil is terrible, so like it's not quite it's meant for like close range, but I would imagine it has firing modes. So if you go single shot, now it's a fucking assault rifle, you just clack clack clack. It's just a semi automatic assault rifle. So that's pretty cool. So if you can manage that recoil, then you'll be all right. And I think it only has like twenty five bullets, so most assault rifles I think at least have thirty. All right, Yeah, mag size and size of the weapon range. That's why it's an SMG. Then you get the SMG thirty seven Defender. It's light pen. Get the SMG seventy two Pummeler light pen, SMG FLAM thirty four Stoker, which that one actually looks really cool. That's in the newest warbon that World War One war bond. So it's an SMG, which I think the SMG is kind of shit. Again, it's just like high recoil pop but it has a fucking under barrel of flamethrower that does heavy pen. It can stagger. Dude, flamethrowers now stagger like if a charger's coming at you, you flamethrower that motherfucker's getting. They get confused now because they're getting hit by flames, which makes sense, so they updated that reason. So now flame throwers are pretty fucking good. Might have to play tonight, I mean spaghetti on its back, but yeah, it's light pen and it does heavy pen. But now we're gonna get into the shotguns. So you get the SG eight Punisher light penet the SG eight Slugger medium pen, which I liked. The Punisher, the punishing the slugger are both very good weapons. The slugger you have to be a little bit more accurate because it's slugs.
Speaker 2: I didn't like the slugger because you have to it's rounds reloading, so you have to put like each fucking shell back in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how the punisher is too, And it's fine when you have that armor that makes you reload fast because then it's like, all right, there we go. But the stagger on these shotguns, like it's a light pen, but dude, bugs they're coming at you boom. Oh oh they're just getting tank you know, they're tanking it, but they're they're pushback, which is a great thing when you're fighting like predators or stalkers or that are up on you. And then the SG twenty Halt, which is in that truth Enforcers Warbond that I want. It does light and medium pen. There's two firing modes to that thing. I think it does probably slugs and and like birch shot, yeah, the bird shot, probably buckshot. And then you get to the SG four fifty one Cookout, which does light pen. That's the punisher, but it's incendiary.
Speaker 2: I think I have that one.
Speaker 4: You probably have that one. I think you have that war bond. Yeah, that's rounds reload too.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, or whichever one I've been using. I feel like it isn't rounds reloaded.
Speaker 4: That's the other one. That's the breaker incendiary. That's the one I got, Yeah, s G two twenty five Breaker incendiary. It's light pen, but it's incendiary. It's got the it's like an auto shodding. I don't like the break akers, man. They don't do any stagger. They have no stagger to them. So there's no point for me to use in the shotgun. In my eyes, I want the shotgun to stagger motherfuckers like bah bah. But the breaker did you eat it? That's my problem with it. You get the DBS two Double Freedom, that's the new one.
Speaker 2: That's the one that's supposed to be really fucking good.
Speaker 4: It's medium pen and it just fucking rocks shit. It's the Doom shotgun because there's a Doom crossover too. I forgot about that. The Yeah, dude, the Doom helmet. You didn't see that on the Superstore.
Speaker 2: When did that come out?
Speaker 4: There's the Doom helmet. Oh, I don't know, probably with that shotgun. What was the Warbond? Oh my god. I think it came out with a war bond, but I can't remember which. It might have been the Hammer Warbond.
Speaker 2: No I got the Hammer Warbond. No I know.
Speaker 4: But like the armor is part of like that classific, you know how they have like the title of whatever war bond it's associated with. I think that is the Doom Slayer war Bond as well into it because there is Doomslayer weapons and a helmet. It looks exactly like the Doomslayer helmet. It's on the Superstore. I've seen it before. Uh what the fuck? Yeah, the shotgun is the doom weapon, and I think that might have been it. It might have been one other pistol or some shit. But then you get the M ninety a shotgun, which is from Halo. Pretty good shotgun, rounds, reload, light pen. I think it does a lot of damage. Then you get the SG two to twenty five breaker in Cyndiaria, which max uses it likes that one SG ninety seven Sweeper medium pen. And that is the World War One war bond where it's it's like the Trent shotgun and you can, like, I forget what they call it, but you hold the fucking like where you rack it. You hold that down. You just bang bang bang bang bang bang bang. You just like wrap fire in because your hold. That's how that shotgun worked in real life. So pretty cool. I forget what they called it.
Speaker 3: It was a I don't know, see, it wasn't officially like one, but it's pretty much looks exactly Oh yeah, yep, right, And there's a couple of different man variants, like we went the sleeves off and stuff.
Speaker 4: What warbond is that associated with can you find that?
Speaker 2: I think that's one of the like the jungle kind of war bonds.
Speaker 4: I think, so, oh maybe I can't remember.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's see it here.
Speaker 4: So that does it for the shotguns, and we're gonna get to the explosive. So you got the CB nine exploding crossbows medium pen. Pretty good weapon, a little awkward in my opinion. It is kind of weird.
Speaker 2: I was using that before I got lost in the desert.
Speaker 4: So it does its job, but dude, without the tracers, it's fucking weird. Like sometimes you don't know if you hit the guy or not, Like, yeah, you get the hit markers, but sometimes you're like, I don't know, my brain just doesn't register it. Sometimes it's like a background shit it you like shoot that thing, yeah, and it like lofts and then you have to wait for the crossbow to like ne to like pull back because it's like automatic draw. But yeah, and you can't tell if you're hitting ship because like bullets, like you see the fucking tracers and you're like, oh, I am hitting it. But yeah, it's just I don't know's more damage than the eruptor though it is fantastic gun. If you could use it right. Yeah, But then yeah, you also get the R three six eruptor heavy pen. Love that gun, gright across any front. You fuck ship up with that thing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You gotta be careful though, because if you shoot it too close, you're gonna fuck yourself up. You're gonna fuck your teammates up. It just shrapnel goes out in a crazy radius. Man, it is a crazy radius. I've had that ship. Just fucking clap my ass one pi exactly. But yeah, then you get the energy based which I love energy based guns. They're pretty good game. The SG eight P Punisher Plasma medium pen. I've wanted this gune. I think it's in the control group. Maybe I don't think I have that one some shit like that. I don't know. Yeah, it's or like the the future. I don't know, experimental ship.
Speaker 2: Don't with the like the teleporterbackpack.
Speaker 4: Is that control group? I think that's control group. I think it's in that war Bond.
Speaker 2: I think I wonder if I haven't. I just haven't used it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a charge up, so you're like boooo, and it's so it's medium.
Speaker 2: I don't like charging up ship to shoot it, so I probably.
Speaker 4: Do but it does AoE, so like, what's AoE area of effect? There? You go, wow, Wow, you didn't know, now you know. And you get the PLAZ thirty nine Accelerator rifle medium pen that is from the kill Zone war Bond and I guess it's a charge up and it's like a semi audit auto charge up. It's really good. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably kill them, eat a dick.
Speaker 4: You get the Arc twelve Blitzer medium pen, which is basically like the Arc thrower but assault rifle for him. Pretty cool. I would want that gun. Sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Arc throw is devastating to fucking hordes of volus.
Speaker 4: Dude, I saw you using that thing. That thing shoots so far. I was not expecting that. But like, you gotta be careful your teammates. If you have a teammate near you, you should not be You're going to kill them. Yeah, you will kill them. It will jump to them immediately.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: You get one of my favorite guns. I love the last five scythe It's a light pen, but it's just that laser, no recoil handling through the roof. It's so easy to aim and shit, so it's easy to hit those weak points. You just drag it right out of their fucking head and it lights people on fire sometimes. Fuck it pretty fucking good, pretty good weapon, and you don't have the wasist AMMO. If you're careful with yours.
Speaker 2: That is something that's really good about the energy weapons. It's like, as long as you keep it from overheating, you can just basically infinite AMMO.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, if I go laser boy, I'll just go scythe. I'm laser I'm laser boy. I go laser scythe, and then you go the laser cannon. I don't have to run a supply pack unless I want extra like stems and shit, but like that's not worth a whole supply pack. I'll run the rover laser rover dude. Yeah, fucking laser boy, and then I'll bring the orbital laser lasers on laser's boy clad laser boy dude. Then you get the last sixteen sickle light pen. This is like the double edged sickle, but it's just the single sickle, so it does the same essential thing, but it's only light pen. It doesn't increase. Then we get the last seventeen double edged sickle. It's light, medium and heavy pen. Depending on how long you fire that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: For you need that special armor for it.
Speaker 4: You need that yeah, flame resistant arm. Well, there's a couple. The heavy one is a salamander. Also, the salimander just looks nice. Is one of the nicer looking armor sets for sure. It's got that snake look to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's either you use a salamander or you look like a fucking moron with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would think that, dude. They look like those fucking flamethrower guys from the division where they're just in the has mad suits, bright orange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, terrible.
Speaker 4: And now you get another one of my favorite guns, the plaz one Scorcher medium pen. It's got the only twenty rounds, but it's like explosive rounds, so like their plasma explosives. Shit, they could take down flesh mobs. One clip. Scorch is awesome. Scorture is a fucking elite gun. You gotta manage your like the the ammo economy is terrible, Like, you better have a supply pack or be careful with your shots and be on the lookout for ammo on the ground. And then at the plaz one oh one Purifier medium pen, I own this one. It was in the Polar Patriots. It's a charge up and it's explosive, so like when it hits it pretty good gun. I didn't mind it. Not my favorite though, the last thirteen Trident light pen. I think Max has this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's like the laser shotgun. It's actually pretty good.
Speaker 4: Black back black back back back black back back back.
Speaker 2: B Yeah again, it's another one. You got to keep track of how hot you're getting the gun, but yeah, you can.
Speaker 4: You can fox some shit up nice infinite Ammo. Basically you get the special weapons, the VG seventy variable. It's light pen but it's also heavy pen. It has like the multiple barrels. It's in control group and you can fire all the barrels at one time and it knocks you back if you unless you're like crouched or like laying down. And then I think you can use it as a shotgun, and you could also use it as an assault rifle, which was like a boppop pop, So pretty cool gun. I've never used it, seems like cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like six one, I got to strike for a second, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got the circle of barrels.
Speaker 2: I think I have that unlocked.
Speaker 4: I haven't used it though I should try that out. It seems like a pretty cool gun man like you. It's three firing modes like what. The versatility seems like it's pretty fucking good. Uh. And the reload, I think if it's the same thing. If you do the you get like the quick reload. He just throws the whole thing in. But I don't think the rounds reload. So either way, it's just like a you just crack the fucking thing like a like a shotgun loaded in break breach, breach action, break action, break action, and then you got the flam sixty six torture. It's heavy pen. I think that's in one of the Jungle the Viper commandos I have.
Speaker 2: I haven't used it.
Speaker 4: It's just straight heavy pen. What heavy penetration.
Speaker 2: You gotta look at that thing again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jar five dominator medium pen. That's the thing I was talking about. Where it has the under barrel. It's like it shoots out basically like uh little grenades. They kind of lob a little bit, but they're like bullet grenades, so they're like uh like in warhammer, like a little missiles like a bolterer. So it's like a bolt and it has good knockback, good damage. Pretty solid. Guy.
Speaker 2: I don't think the bolter's dropped though, because that's true. Yeah, Master reactive shells. Oh man, you know what, I'm not getting into it warhammer technology crazy.
Speaker 4: Now we're going to get into the secondary guns. We get the pistols, the P ninety two warrant. It's a medium pen. That's your guns.
Speaker 2: Do I believe much as that was a lawgiver?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what it's called in dread.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think in this it's called the warrant.
Speaker 2: All right, so people warns. I'll tell you what medium pen.
Speaker 4: Good damage, It locks onto targets. Fucking dude, it's fucking sick.
Speaker 6: It's one of the better pistols for sure, and just such a good scout, Like we'll be run through one of those hundreds of maps that have like some type of storm where you can't see ship and I was like, no, nobody's out here.
Speaker 4: We're good. That is fucking sweet. Holy shit. Then you get the P two peace Maker light pen. I think that's the one that they give you off the rip. It's got the laser sight you the P nineteen Redeemer Light pen. I don't know which one that is. The P one thirteen verdict to medium pen. I have that. It's in polar Patriots. It's a deegle, very good. It is a digl. You get the M six c SoCon pistol that's the silenced pistol light pen from Halo. And you get the P four Senator. That's that six shooter there it is there. It is friendly fires on. Then you the P that Senator is heavy pen. Then you get the P sixty nine veto, which I don't know what gun that is. I think that might be in the I think that's the German.
Speaker 3: The trench gun or whatever.
Speaker 4: No, it's just the pistol, the German pistol. Mouser. Mouser. It's a mouser. It is a mouser. The fucking grip on this thing is so small, like my fingers don't fit on it. Man, I think that's how you're supposed to No. No, now we'll get into the melee weapons. You get the C QC the seek you see nineteen stun lance. I have this one. It's pretty satisfied. It's medium pen. Great with the shield. It's a little bit hard to aim. Because there's no sight on it, so you gotta like judge based on like how you're doing it, and it takes your stamina away when you when you swing that thing.
Speaker 2: It's weird really.
Speaker 4: All many of the weapons are like the teacher's stamina down. You get the CQC two saber. I love this one, medium pen. It's fucking great. Just count dooku hand behind the back.
Speaker 2: Just look like a choch bag as you're killing stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great against the vote list though, I love it, slices them up. They get the CQC five Combat Hatchet medium pen. I do not have this. It's just like a if you want to be a fucking native dude, you want to do that. You get the CQC seventy three Entrenchman Tool medium pen, which they have now and from the New War Bond.
Speaker 2: Which used to be like straight digging trenches with it, you can but you can dig holes man like down enough to where you can get cover.
Speaker 4: Yeah, defense missions dig a trench. Yeah, yes, that's what I've been seeing people doing. I'm like, Jesus fucking sweet, fucking awesome. CQC forty two Majet Day medium pen. That one I want them a cheat day. Now we're get to do the special weapons. You get the P eleven stem pistol. I forget which warp on that?
Speaker 2: Where's the hammer it's coming? Oh geez al right, because that's a melee weapon.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking support weapon, you dick, You know what? Give me that pointed at me. He's the fucking dissident dude, he doesn't know his fucking weapon types. No, I'll look at you.
Speaker 2: Get my helmet, piece of ship glad. There was a pistol around here like it just grabbing.
Speaker 4: So you get the stem pistol, which I think stew would like. You would like that one. And you get the medic armor with like the five you know, extra stems or six stems, which is wild, dude. You get two extra stems. The s G twenty two, little schwhacker that light pen and said just a little sawed off shoddy. The fact that is light pen is criminal. It's stupid. Same with that the Halo shotgun. Halo shotgun should be medium pen, rounds reload, medium pen, maybe drop the damage a little bit, be a perfect fucking shotgun, but totally not viable. You get the last fifty eight talent medium pen.
Speaker 2: Like laser revolver.
Speaker 4: I do not use any other fucking gun, dude, any other secondary. It's my it's my secondary.
Speaker 2: I was using that for a while until I got the dread pistol with the fucking lock on it, because that thing is just too fucking good.
Speaker 4: That one is pretty fucking good. I just did the talent. You don't need any AMMO. It's infinite AMMO secondary basically if you manage it correctly, and all I do is just two shots to everything.
Speaker 2: Just you know what I don't do is and no recoil.
Speaker 4: Well, there's no recoil, there's no anything and sway nothing. You don't have to worry about it. The only weapon sway is like to the left a little bit because the way he's like breathes. That's it fucking great.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know when you don't have to manage to weapons sway when it locks.
Speaker 4: On, that is very true. Yeah, that's fucking sweet. Punched my fucking mic about that. And honestly the fact that it's like a revolver, I love just like switching to it just be like putting it away like a man when they pull it out, and then you can like hold X and you just play with it a little bit. That and the senator are the only two. You just be flicking it a out. It's so cool.
Speaker 2: That's so cool, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I love it. And then you get the the P seventy three crisper heavy pen it's a flamethrower. It's a flamethrower pistol.
Speaker 2: Why are all these flamethrower weapons heavy penetration?
Speaker 4: Because it's flames, Dude, you're setting the blaze.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You can't. You can't defend. Armor doesn't defend against flames, dude. Think about think about Game of Thrones. What did the castles mean when you had a fucking dragon? It'll melt your castle. I will just put so much heat on your castle it will melt.
Speaker 2: Hell Divers will run around on fucking lava planets. They're not combusting, but.
Speaker 4: If they touch the lava, they're done. They're toasted. How hot it is around the lava I actually don't know, well sure, but like you just touch a little bit of a lot of like immediately dead, Like there's flames on that wonder. It takes your health down so quick. You have to be like dive on the ground. Oh yes, this is for livery. Then you get the GP thirty one grenade pistol medium pen. Very handy against bugs. You close up them bug holes. Damn done. It's a one shot poop reload last seven dagger light pen. I don't know what this one is. I think it's a charge up really, I think so.
Speaker 2: Charge up pistol.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh, the dagger it's a no, I'm sorry. It's like the scythe but a pistol form, so just a constant laser beam. Then you get the GP twenty Ultimatum anti tank. I want this thing so bad I think I would be able to use it pretty good. It's the fucking mini nuke.
Speaker 2: Just boom, I got it.
Speaker 4: I'm not a fan of it. Yeah, you just gotta like aim really far up otherwise it goes right in front of you and it's just like an air it's like an air burst like air shoots that fucking thing off. And you get the uh, let's see PLAZ fifteen Loyalists light two heavy pen. That's the charge up pistol. Okay, the P thirty five re Educator heavy pen educator. I don't know which one that is. I have no idea. Now we get to the throwbles. The t EED sixty three dynamite heavy pen, and you can control the fuse length on that one, so you can like maybe like you know, throw it and it's like sixty seconds or thirty seconds or whatever. I forget what it is. The G six frag it's medium medium pen. The G twelve high explosive that's heavy pen six ten, or the G ten incendiary medium pen. I love the incendiary ones, pretty good against bugs illuminate. Yet the G seven Pineapple medium pen, I think it's a cluster grenade. The G sixteen Impact grenade. Impact grenades are pretty solid heavy pen. G thirteen incendiary impact medium pen. G twenty three stun anti tank because it stuns them. If it's a charger, you just fucking e alright. The G four gas anti tank because it confuses them. G fifty seeker heavy pen, so you throw that thing out and just zip.
Speaker 1: Think.
Speaker 2: I think I have the secret.
Speaker 4: I haven't used it though. The G three smoke i've us smoke grenaise a couple of times comes in. I can see its uses on a Tomton planet. It's probably better on those like commando missions, smoke screens and smoke and stuff like that. And you get the uh, the goat of all goats, the G one twenty three thermite goddamn anti tank sticky bombs.
Speaker 2: Let's go just the fucking goat to grenade.
Speaker 4: It's the king, it's the king. You could throw it on fucking uh like factories, ships, your friends, your front, yourself. You hold it too long, just it just drops on you, or you're holding it, you get knocked over and it just it just sticks to you. Ah, No fireworks are going off on your fucking chest. Shit, grenade is burning through your chest at first, that stabs into you. It's just just an eruption. Very good grenade. You get the K two throwing knife medium pen. Who the fuck's using throwing knives? I know Max has.
Speaker 2: Them, I have them. I've never used them.
Speaker 4: They should. I mean, I guess I could try one the G one forty two pyrotech medium pen. These rise up, they're like bouncing betties and then they pretty good. I would say, Uh, they'd probably be good against those striders ye or like factory striders. And like the squid What the fuck are those ones called the laser squids with the er They got the shields and ship. Yeah. I can never remember those names.
Speaker 2: It's like calling them laser squid.
Speaker 4: Laser squids, dude. You get the G one nine, Get the G one on nine urchin. It's anti tank that comes with the force of law. I think it's a sticky grenade arc grenade. You get the G thirty one arc that's heavy pen so that one is like a popper grenade. It like and shocks motherfuckers. Damn. Yeah. And then you get the TM one leewer mine anti tank, which that came with a redacted regimen. You throw that out and it beeps and motherfuckers are like, the is that that's what you do in things?
Speaker 2: Papers like look at that, especially in the fucking war zone.
Speaker 4: Huh. And then I don't know what is it beeping over? It's definitely not a bomb. And I don't know what this one is. The G eighty nine smoke screen. Is it just a smoke grenade or is it a different it's a different smoke grenade. Maybe it like makes a wall of instead of just like a little area, no idea. You get the G s A thirty nine shield that's a little bubble shield which they just added, and the G forty eight Giga grenade anti tank. I would want that World War one War Bond. I think that one seems sweet. It comes with that big fucking grenade. It's like five grenades trapped onto a one GRENADEU. Yeah, you just throw that. Now we're getting into the support weapons.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 2: You shut the fuck up, You shut them.
Speaker 4: Okay, you want to take it here now, Oh, let me get let me get sip, dude.
Speaker 2: I do kind of want to write an episode one day and make one of you guys read it. I think we all know when I write them, they're stupid as shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's some language in there that's hilarious. I was up this stupid bitch.
Speaker 2: I think I was writing one last night and I was really I wrote, shit's getting shittier.
Speaker 4: That's funny. I'll read that all right. So the sport weapons you call him via stratagem. You know people, uh MG forty three machine gun, medium pen, very solid parrel on this, very solid. The APW one anti material rifle my personal favorite. I know it's one Stew's favorites. Heavy pen. Baby, give me the eight M one O five stalwart light pen. That's not great, not great. I would it should be a sall rifle.
Speaker 2: I think, Well, you guys are saying there's like a new mission type for the illuminate where.
Speaker 4: There's just massive amounts of bowless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can use a stalwart on them.
Speaker 4: Dude, the stall wart would be a good support weapon. Yeah, that is actually a good point. Max. I like that.
Speaker 2: I know things. Think of things.
Speaker 4: You get to eat seventeen expendable anti tank that is anti tank. I call it in and get two of them. I love the Eats. Man. If I don't know if I feel like running on FU and I don't want to have a backpack. If I want some anti tank shit, I'm either running an EAT or Commando because I just want to be able to call it in, use it, let it go, an have a different backpack on my back. I don't want all that shit. Like the g R eight Recoilist rifle. Very good rocket launcher. It's just a classic rocket launcher, but you have to wear the backpack. You get the shells on there. You know it's anti tank. You get the flam forty flamethrower heavy pen. No backpack crazy sometimes Yeah, the AC eight auto cannon and backpack that has been buffed it's heavy pen now, so I would actually use the auto cannon. That seems pretty good. And the reload I think has been it's easier to reload now. And those two you can have your partner come and reload you, which I've never done. But kind of handy if there's like a bunch of ships coming in or something. If you get the right situation. It's hard to like time that up. I didn't like those defense missions. It would be oh yeah, that's actually kind of handy. Then there's the MG two oh six heavy machine gun, heavy penat it's probably a good gun. I've never used it. Probably good guns. You have to be stationary when you shoot it though, that's the only issue, and stationary when you reload. Same with that the other machine gun. Yeah, no, Stallwart you can move. It's the medium. Just the MG forty three machine gun. You have to be stationary for that one. The stall Wart you can re that's one of the benefits of the stall Warts. It's light pen, but you can reload it on the move. Let's see where were we. Yeah, you get the RL seventy seven airburst rocket launcher and backpack hits medium pen. That one you shoot it up and it drops down like a scattered bomb, and shit, that will kill your teammates. Oh for sure, dude, for sure. But it is pretty cool. I think they give us a free one one time and we were all using them and it was devastating the enemy. Then you get one of my personal favorites, the MLS four x Commando anti tank, just straight up from fucking Commando the movie. Just four rockets, laser guided. Pretty fucking sweet, pretty handy. I think the reload time is like sixty it might be like a minute. You will always have commandos ready to go. Then you get the RS four twenty two reil gun. It's anti tank. I liked the rail gun. It's all right, charge up. It's hard to very finicky, hard to manage. You can put it in unsafe mode, but you can blow yourself up.
Speaker 2: To man when things get too hot. I'm not paying attention to like the safety of my fucking gun, so I'd end up blowing myself up. Yeah, multiple times. I've done it with a fucking teleporting backpack.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I gotta get out of here. Pieces fuck. You get the FAF fourteen. I wish it was FAFO. Fuck around to find out because the spear and backpack. I've seen Max use that fucking thing. It's just a javelin, dude, is awesome, and javelins in real life are so hard to fucking deal with, dude, if you're trying to fly shit in, because they would just you just lock onto it. It's like that pistol and just lock on and fire let it go. It's minimal, ammo. I think there's only like four or five shots and then you're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, because it comes with the backpack. I think you said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get the Sta X three wasp launcher and backpack. It's anti tank shoots that like you shoot a bunch of missiles that like side many rockets. Eh, it's not my favorite. I've used it a couple of times. Never found a good use for it. GL twenty one grenade launcher medium pen. It's one of Stew's favorites.
Speaker 3: I mean, they buffed it for a while and it was heavy, and that was when it was fucking sweet.
Speaker 4: It was so good, oh, so good, And honestly they should leave it heavy pen because you only get three belts with that motherfucker. Yep, yeah, and then it's gone. So yeah, I feel like it was it was good, but it was balanced when it was heavy pen because you didn't want to use it all the time because only had three fucking.
Speaker 3: And like it wasn't it was strong. But like I mean, when it was heavy, I would be able to take out like a whether fuck the big run around dude with the flesh mob.
Speaker 4: But yeah, like flesh mob, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'd be able to take them out with like a full belt. When it's medium, it no matter how many I put into them, it's not going down.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 3: So at least then I was able to help if I brought that, you know, take out heavier guys a little bit.
Speaker 4: But yeah, not anymore. It's yeah, you have to like aim for those weak spots, and it's hard because it's a grenade launch. You're lobbing shit, dude, Like you have to like aim under them to bounce it under their belly and ship. Yeah, it's it's not ideal to be medium pen.
Speaker 3: But it's still good for like taking out like you're saying, with the other grenade pistol, like the different bug holes or whatever, you just walking up just close all of them right in row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is nice for those bug holes and stuff, and also the illuminate ships. You could shoot it right in the fucking window once the shielder down or window, the door, the ramp, and you get the This is one of my personal favorites. The last ninety eight laser cannon heavy pen. It's pretty nice, pretty fucking good, dude. You do have to like line up your shots and get and you can't really like move too well with it when you're firing, but it lights shit on fire. Fire damage is always good. You just fucking wave that over shit, and it can take down heavy units too if you hit him in the weak spots. Then you get the Arc three Arc Thrower anti tank. Pretty good, max use that a little bit. I don't really like using it because I don't want to kill my teammtes.
Speaker 2: I used it when like the it was like a personal or like kill this mighty.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm like, all right, you get the last ninety nine Quasar Canon anti tank. One of the best guns, I mean, one of the best support weapons for sure. It's unlimited amo. It has a cool down time, but you just shoot that motherfucker. It charges up and then you gotta wait a little bit. That's the only issue I have with it. Why I prefer the Commando because you could, like two shots on one thing, two shots on another thing. The quasar it's one thing, and if you miss, you fucked you fucked up, because you're probably compromising your position to line up that shot and charge it up. So it's kind of hard to like. You gotta be careful how you use that motherfuckerly. You can't just be frivolous with it. You gotta line up your shots. The commander. You can just fire them off and hope they hit last ninety nine or I already said that one. You get the SG eighty eight break action shotgun that's usually on the maps, the TX forty one sterilizer. It's anti tank. That's the poison. I don't see anybody using that motherfucker be really good against the bugs.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 4: I just don't want to buy that war bond. It seems like a shitty war bond. The only thing I'd want is that dog breath. That dog breath that would be really good against the bugs.
Speaker 2: That's just mean for dogs. Don't get me wrong. It's a terrible breath.
Speaker 4: Stinky breath, dude, very stinky breath. And yeah, you get the seek you see one, the one true flag. Nice dude. It's basically a spear's medium pen, the g L fifty two D Escalator. I love this gun, heavy pen. It's a grenade launcher. Rounds, reload six round and it's shocked, so you gotta be careful around your teammates. But same with grenade launchers, so it's not really that that different. Yeah, it's not really that different. And then you get the PLAYS forty two epoch heavy pen anti tank. I don't have this.
Speaker 2: I think I use it once or twice. It's not great.
Speaker 4: It's like a charge up like koisar, but it takes two shots I think to kill things, and you can blow yourself up if you charge it too much. Ex use the cooisar exactly, the S eleven spear gun. Love this gun to death anti tank. It's so fucking versatile, man Like, just against hordes, Like you have a bunch of bugs coming towards you, you just reload, you shoot that and you get poison. Like it's just a poison field.
Speaker 2: All around, poisonous spars.
Speaker 4: It's like a poison. Yeah, you spear anything, whatever you hit, and then you get that poison residue, so everything's confused fighting each other and shit. Pretty good. It could close up bug holes. You could destroy the ships. The illuminate ships with it and stuff you shoot in the holes. Same with the the bots. I don't use it against the bots. Bugs are illuminate. Be weird.
Speaker 2: Do we use a spear gun against spots?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, it's not very handy in that situation. Then you get to eat seven hundred expendable napalm. It's anti tank. I liked it.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 4: It's a fun gun.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of getting used to because it's got an arc to it.
Speaker 4: It does, and you have the like two of them, so each cool down and it's like a fucking one minute cool down. You get the MS eleven solo silo. Very good, so fucking good. I love calling that thing, don boo. Just the biggest explosion in the game. Fucking sweet. You just set it up somewhere and you just can't carry a support weapon because you get the target locator. You get the M one thousand Maxi gun medium pen. I've seen stup put some working with this fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Some work, yeah.
Speaker 4: But you gotta get set up because you can't move. Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: You have to have it. Yeah, the right situation, like hordes are chasing us and just like all right, I've been talking about the defense missions and stuff out of the last couple of times.
Speaker 2: When me and Justin are playing, We're.
Speaker 3: Up on some four type of thing that was run down. We were like up on a couple of stairs and I was down on like the lower level. Justin was up Todd giving me some support and of unload bug bodies just piling up everywhere.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, it's so good. I don't want to roast you. But we're at two ten. We might get taken out of camera break. We're we're almost at a good stopping board. So you get the CQC nine defoliation tool. It's a medium pen and anti tank, so you could fucking cut down chargers with that. Fuck, it's just a giant chain sauce, just some motorized chainsaw. Well they all are. What are an idiot? You get the b M d C four pack and detonator anti tank. Seems cool to me. It's not cool because you get a backpack slot and it takes up your support weapon because you have the detonator. Yeah, it's fucking dumb. So you throw your C four, then you pull out your detonator and you can That's how you detonate it. That's your support weapon, so kind of and you gotta reload. So you got an X to like grab another sea. That's dumb, fucking lame. I had high hopes for that one, but I'd rather just have thermite. Yeah, seek you see twenty breacher hammer anti tank. I see Max putting some work on this, dude. I see Max put in some work. Dude. There was one time I'll never forget. I'm I'm on like this platform fighting bots, and there's like a staircase over here. Like as I'm looking out on the view, there's a staircase in front of me, and Max is in front of me. There's hulks coming up the staircase. I see Max charged down with the hammer. Boom. I see an explosion like out of like I can't see him or the fucking thing he blew up. And then I just see a fucking hulk fly up the steps. Boom, And then I see another explosion and another fucking hulk coming up the steps. I'm like, dude, you are putting it work on these motherfuckers. Dude. It was so impressive. I'm like, damn, oh hulks boom boom, just so good.
Speaker 2: Look sweet here.
Speaker 4: It was so badass. I loved it. And then you get the another one of Max's favorites, the eight four eleven leveler anti tank.
Speaker 2: That is nice.
Speaker 4: It's just a fucking five hundred kilogram on It's not an air burst boom or an air rifle.
Speaker 2: It's got the fucking arc.
Speaker 4: It's got the drop so it's like air pulses it out of there like a potato gun. Dude, this is a giant potato. It's a potato go with a giant bomb on the end of it. You get the g L twenty eight belt fed grenade launcher and backpack heavy pen. You would love that one.
Speaker 2: See, I got that one. It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: You need to bring that in for Stu one time and like have him bring in whatever weapon you want.
Speaker 3: I just need to buy some ships.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I think I have everything Stu has, so that's right. You get the b flam eighty cremater. So that's the flamethrower with the backpack which is heavy pen. Isn't that new? That's new? That's what the World War one bond War bond I believe don't have that. And yeah, now we can take a little respite. All right, we just got a little bit more. It's a good game. I felt like we needed to cover it, give it a spotlight. All right, you're.
Speaker 2: Right off the table.
Speaker 4: I just sprayed the mic and myself and Jesus, we're holding it together. Sorry, if you can hear that, you're gonna wipe it off. We're back from a respite. Hopefully you drain the main vein as well. Wait, no, I can't predict what I'm gonna do. King Kong is better than Godzilla, that's what.
Speaker 2: I'm looking Ford.
Speaker 4: Or a farming fucking got these things of mesa frawd watch. You're on fraud watch right now because you're not giving me that threat of threat of violence. Dude. Yeah, that's the newest one. I hate it. Dude. People are saying like, oh, this guy's on fraud watch.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: That means you're talking a bunch of ship and you can't put up, So you're a fraud. You're on fraud watch. You unless you put up, you're a fraud. That's what that means, which I get. I get the meaning that, yeah, you should stand me for saying that because I hate the fraud Watch ship du fraud Watch. Shut the fuck up, dude. I just hit the micro my fault. I'm on fraud Watch. That's not your.
Speaker 2: Farming these days all the time.
Speaker 4: So some of them are fun, dude, Like like the maxing all the maxing stuff. Dude, we're podcast maxing right now, Dude, we're hell divers maxing max is maxx. I'm liberty maxing max max max is always max maxing, dude, do with stew maxing. That's right, I'm justin maxying.
Speaker 2: I don't like hearing my name this much.
Speaker 4: Max max max max max threats. Almost there. All right, let's get into the stratagems, okay, and then we'll wrap it up here. So we get the orbital strike classic not bad, the precision orbit strike my fault. Precision stripe.
Speaker 2: That's like the first one you get.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, pretty quick reload. You get the Gatling brage pretty solid.
Speaker 3: I like the Gatling I've been using it recently when we're like retreating or like, I don't know, because it's just yeah, it's not as devastating as like thees and other big things. Yeah, but like if we're running away, you'd be like pretty close quarters, but it'll still start ripping through some shit.
Speaker 4: You could throw it right down at your feet and keep running and it'll just cover your retreat. Yeah, it is very nice for that. Or like if there's a bug hole, because there they're constant, they're like right there, you call it down on that. It's and then when they had that, they had like a special one where it was like explosive or in cyndiary incindiary. Yeah, that they need to add some things like that where you can like modify, put modifiers on each one of these. Then you get the gas strike. I love the gas strike. It's so underrated. It's very fucking good against the bugs. You get that bug hole right on the bug hole, and then they're all fighting each other and it's a huge gas cloud. Man, fucking massive gas grenade. And I actually like this one. I've come around on this one a lot, the one twenty millimeter h barrage. Love it. It's condensed. I've never killed a teammate with it. The three eighty very different story. You're gonna kill somebody if it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the one time we played. Like the first fucking shot, I'm like running, Boom, just bluss me the fuck up, and dude, the.
Speaker 4: Red line is so far from him, so far from him. I'm like, you gotta run, get it, just get out of there. And this he's on this beach and I threw it over there, like way over there. The first shot on like a mountainside. I'm watching this ship. I'm just like, there's just a crater and nothing of Max. He's gone, Yeah, tors that up. But yeah, the one twenty is very good. It's good against like the tom Time bases and stuff. It's condensed high damage and you get the air burst strike. I've never used this one. I think it's too dangerous because dude, I have been so far from these air burst ones and just had the shrap and I'll just off the ground like it and just smack me and like, oh my leg just break my fucking ankles and ship you get the smoke strike. Never really use this one. It's probably good again on those platinum ones where you're harvesting the platinum. They just smoke up and run around with that ship. Other than that, you can't find a good use for it ems strike. I can find uses for that against the bots. It's not worth taking up another strategeym slot though, And then you get the three eighty millimeters eight barrage. I love it. It's so cool to watch just a sound of it, and when you look up you see it just coming down. One of the coolest effects in the game. You get the walking barrage. I've never used it. I've seen people use it effectively.
Speaker 2: I don't think I use it like once or twice, but it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's very like situational. I guess if you're chasing those fucking convoys or something, you're like, okay, dude, do it just like follows the convoy. Okay, but it's.
Speaker 4: Hard feeling like running up a street or some shit you're trying to push. You need that like cover. Yeah, very situational.
Speaker 2: If you could like tell it which direction to go, it would probably be better.
Speaker 4: Like it's just based on where you throw it, like it goes opposite direction where you were.
Speaker 2: But then like sometimes I'll throw something thinking it's gonna go like basically straight in front of me, and then it's just like, oh, I don't even see where it hit.
Speaker 3: It'd be cool for it was like the carpet Bomb and Halo Wars where you drop it and go and then it like follows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be. They need to update that for sure. And then you get the best one of all. I think this is the goat, the laser. The laser is the goat man.
Speaker 2: Never leave home with it.
Speaker 4: It's such a goat that they had a nerve it and only give you three uses. It's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's just because, don't get me wrong, it'll it'll get you if you're not caramel. There's been plenty of times where there's just three lasers chasing us.
Speaker 4: That one time, I just saw Ste's marker and then just two lasers on it, like on it, crosshatching his ass. He survived, had like some fucking bug DNA on him, and they're just like, oh, he's just laying there like, oh, my lasers as hot as the sun. Dude.
Speaker 2: That was one time I think there was like no enemies around, but like somehow I got blown up. There was a laser that just stalled because there was nothing for it to shoot. It's just sitting there and somehow I got blown up.
Speaker 4: And my guys.
Speaker 2: Like right into the fucking way.
Speaker 4: Done. Man. I know whoever's operating these things are fucking assholes. Man, they come for you. They will straight up folly. You're like, that's always worse because it's like there's no bugs around. Why are you following? No no no no no no no no no wait wait wait wait wait wait. This one is also a goat. I don't use it because I don't want to kill my teammates, but man, the napalm mirage that ship does work. Man. I've seen people use that thing and just clear out multiple bug hoole with it, just so many bugs dying. You get the real cannon strike. I like the real cannon strikes. It's good situational, but it's good. Just just a sniper from orbit ego strikes. We'll get the strafing run classic always good wo just like a fucking war hoog. It was just coming in. You get the strafing run. I like this one more than the or the air strike. I'm sorry, I like this more than the strafing run. It's got the missiles ba, it's got like a.
Speaker 2: Little more explosives to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it can function up. You get the cluster bomb which I don't use because it will murder teammate. It's like the thing just fucking all over the place. It's very good, but I don't prefer it. Then you get the let's see where am I? The Yeah, the smoke who uses that? You get the five hundred cages, also kind of a goat in certain situations. Sometimes it doesn't work like you think it should, but other times it's very fucking good. There's times I feel like I call it right in on some enemies and it's like one kill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, huge wave drops in, This is gonna be a good one, and then it's like nothing.
Speaker 4: Fuck. The best is when they're dropping in, like when the bots are dropping in or the illuminator dropping in. It like has up force so it can take down some of those ships that are coming down to It has good uses, but it also is kind of finicky.
Speaker 3: But man is it's cinematic, like you're just like.
Speaker 4: Takes laying down and you have to lay down otherwise if you're too close, that motherfucker concussume will blow you in half. It is so satisfied, just boom. Then you get the napalm airstrike, which I love that one. It's good against the bugs, good against the illuminate boom napalm, just a you know a line covers retreats, done that many times. This one's completely useless. One hundred and ten milimeters rocket pods. Who the fuck's using this one? I think I try to use them a couple of times. I'm like, this is garbage. It comes in with just and it's super accurate. So like, whatever you're shooting it better be like a fucking tank because otherwise it's a wasted shot. You're not clearing areas with this thing, which that makes no sense, Like I want it to clear areas. Yeah, I don't want it to be just pinpointed. I need a bombing run, dude. Now we'll get to the emplacements. Get the MD six anti personnel minefield. I love the minefields. I've actually found great uses for them. Defense missions, Like I said, the mindless masses missions. Yeah, I could see them being used really good against bugs too. If there's a bug hoole, you just throw that thing right by a bug hole and they're all just coming out getting blown up by fucking Cyndia reminds that's fucking sweet. That's the next on the list. MD fourteen and Cyndiary reminds the MD seventeen anti tank mines pretty good. The FX twelve shield generator relay, which I've seen. We get that for free for a while.
Speaker 2: I think that's the only time I'll use it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were using it pretty consistently and it was good. Tandy. You get the e MG one on one. HMG emplacement has its uses, very good situational, good gun. Though the eg L twenty one grenade Grenadier battlement. I found some uses for it not that great. I'd rather have a shield that I can carry, that I can put in the ground versus the one you call down.
Speaker 3: I wanted it to work out, but yeah, just I.
Speaker 4: Wanted it to work so bad too, too, because it seems so cool. You're like, oh yeah, my friends, we get all post up, and it's like, there's not many situations where you want to post up, basically just those defense missions. Yeah, you get the e A T twelve anti tank in placement. The goat, the goat, the absolute goat. Dude breaking down illuminant ships just boom boom boom. It turns kind of slow, but yeah, it is pretty awesome. It's so powerful. Man, you take down convoys, dude, the ships, whatever the fuck you need, dude, is just it just devastates everything. And now we'll get into the centuries. You get the a MG machine gun, very good, cool down. I think it's like a minute thing. That cat. It's not gonna murder you, like the Gatling one will. It will kill you. But the Gatling just.
Speaker 2: Immediately it seems like it just targets you.
Speaker 4: It just drops turns towards you. Oh no. You get the a G sixteen Gatling, which is also good, but it fucking will kill you. You get the AAC eight auto cannon. Auto cannon is very good too. The a M twelve mortar, which is good. It will kill you. You're getting bounced around dead.
Speaker 2: Thanks great, fuck great.
Speaker 3: You wanted to because like I'll drop it like right next to us, and I'm like, okay, so let's go shoot out there. But then it inevitably just bombs you.
Speaker 4: It's like go straight up and down right on you, right real close. Great, thanksgiving up on it. This one is the best one in my opinion. The a M LS four x rocket rocket central h It's so good, just and you could get out of the way of it. As long as you're And dude, what a great game. If you're behind it, any rocket launcher, it will knock you the fuck over. Love it. It is so good, so crazy, the fine details right there. Oh yeah, you get the A A R C the A RC three Tesla Tower. I'm sure there are uses for it, but you will murder your teammates if you put it in the spot.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't use it.
Speaker 3: I guess you could like toss it into a city or something. We'll come back later. Let it do it's the thing, and then come back.
Speaker 4: But like it's just like if you're retreating or like a bug hole something like that. Defense missions maybe, but you gotta throw fire enough. It will murder you. You get the A M two three E M S mortar. This one is the better mortar. It won't kill you out right, it will slow you up. But yeah, this one's pretty good. You get the A A LAS ninety eight laser, the Laser Century. I don't have it.
Speaker 2: It looks pretty good. I think it recently unlocked. I don't think I've used it.
Speaker 4: It looks pretty handy. You could be laser boy for real, like laser. You get the order laser. You get the scythe you get the laser cannon, you get the fucking the laser secondary. You have that secondary, and then you have the laser turret laser, and then the laser rover. There's a laser up dude all around its late lass and everything. Now you get the a flam forty flamethrower turret, which I've used in a couple of situations against bugs. Pretty good, yeah, pretty solid. Uh, the problem with the bugs the chargers will destroy your centuries, so you gotta put them in good spots. The a g M seventeen gas mortar. So that's the newest one, and I feel like that one would be pretty fucking good and it won't kill you outright, like it'll poison you, but you can get away from it and be all right. Stem up. Yeah yeah. That other one just boom and you're on the ground, just boom boom, boom boom boom. Torso my leg, my leg, All right. Now we're gonna get into the backpacks, h dude, right off the rib the goat B one supply pack man, it's so fucking good. I never used it once and I will use it in every load every time. I enter a game, I'm with that supply pack.
Speaker 3: I don't really need somebody on your team with it, like you gotta you have to.
Speaker 4: It's it's very handy. The resupplies are there. But dude, when you're in the heat of combat and you're with your other hell out, you're like, dude, I'm out of AMMO. Like you don't have time to sit there and wait for a replay. You're like, all right, or oh, stems, Like, how many times have you guys come crawling to me, I need stems, stems, run to me, run to me, and then I just I stem you up and I give you supplies. Here's more that seemed mean. You guys do crawling about it, So dude, how many times I'm just saying it's not the best.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it's not the best. I didn't say it's a giant piece of shit, fucking pieces ship.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's a piece of shit, you piece of ship.
Speaker 2: You start talking ship.
Speaker 4: That's why it's the fucking goat. Man, it is the goat.
Speaker 2: And I get on like offensive backpacks not fucking.
Speaker 4: Would get support. It's not even defensive, it's support, because dude, I can put down more bullets than any of you motherfuckers. I got that supply pack, I can continuously blah blah. Let me reach in my back and get oh full supplies. And now I got all my mags back and all my grenades and all my stems. Dude, that's so valuable. Well at least half your stems. Two stems. Yeah, you get two stems and two gades.
Speaker 3: I said, you need somebody on your team because then, like, yeah, especially if like I'm coming in with a heavy support, like the freaking MIDI young like just burning through people, and it's like.
Speaker 4: Fill me up the grenade launcher up out of my three fucking belts, here you go, there's three more right on the spot. And then like I can also grab ship from supply packs resupplies, so I can just put it right in my fucking slots.
Speaker 3: And it worked out great. Like if I'm not carrying a heavy thing, if I'm just doing a sniper or something like, Justin will just call in an extra on so then we'll both just be running around this. We have eight things of supplies ready to go for.
Speaker 4: It, and then there's one less person I have to worry about. Supplying. You just supply yourself. That's so good. You get the Lift eight point fifty jump pack, which pretty good. I've used it a couple of times. Handy, probably better in cities, I would say, jumping over walls and shit like that. It would be fun. The s H twenty Ballistic Shield has its uses pretty good, not terrible, pretty solid. You get the ax Ar twenty three guard Dog Elite Elite. It's great. It's a great strategy. You just a fucking assault right, just a liberator under on a drone attached to a drone. It will murder you, though. It will murder you and your you and your teammates. It could kill you. I think the laser one is worse for killing you and your team. Ah. I mean, dude, that machine gun one two bullets, you're dead. But that laser one, it can give you a haircut and you'll be all right. You're like, it's just you're like, ah, fuck and dive on the ground. Stem up, You're all right. But yeah, the laser one is gets kind of crazy because it just.
Speaker 2: Certainly do you swear, it just follows me sometimes it's my own rover.
Speaker 4: It's just like it takes a you know it takes after its fucking older brother, the big Orbit laser. Dude, it just comes after you.
Speaker 2: There's just someone on the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You get the s H thirty two shield generator. This one it's a good strategy. It's pretty solid in certain situations. But you don't like it, Max. You don't like defensive ones.
Speaker 2: So I think I've used it a couple of times.
Speaker 4: Well, it's against what you just said.
Speaker 2: I just don't like supporting people.
Speaker 4: It's discussed. You get the AX Flam seventy five.
Speaker 2: Hot Dog Hot Dog, Man, I want some hot dogs now, hot.
Speaker 4: Dog, hot dog, hot Diggity. No, hot dog, hot dog, hot Dady Doll. You said you.
Speaker 2: Fucking your cell phone.
Speaker 4: You get the B one hundred portable Hell Bond Witness neck weakness may remember Witness. You get the AX ARC three K nine, So that's a rover with the arcs.
Speaker 2: I don't have that one yet, But I also feel like it's gonna murder teammates.
Speaker 4: It comes in the force of law war bond. I believe that I've never used it, but yeah, murder teammates. You get the a X t X thirteen Dog Breath, which that one looks pretty good, but it's in that chemical war bond or whatever the fuck. And then there's finally the Lift one two warp pack Max has. It seems pretty fun, seems pretty handy. Yeah, escapability, survivability, love it, unless you get two rowdy with it and then you blow yourself up. Yeah, you can only use it like twice in a row. To use it, I think three times, and if you warp in your teammates, you'll destroy your teammates torsoed. Now we get to the vehicles. You get the EXO forty five Patriot. That's the one with the gatling and the missiles. I like that one better. I think that one's sweet. It's more versatile. Get the EXO forty nine Emancipator two auto cans. Boom boom boom boom boom boom. It's fun. I guess it depends on the situation. Like if I'm not osha Une emancipator, if I'm fighting the burrow motherfuckers, the ones that dig underground, emancipator because it'll like bring them up the explosions. But yeah, any other situation, I like the Emancipator. I like being able too, and then you can manage your AMMO a lot easier the emancipator. You're just full clip, double barrel.
Speaker 2: I feel like usually my arms fall off before I blow through all the fucking AMMO.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah, that's true. And then you get the M one O two FRV, the fast recun vehicle. I don't think any of us have ever used that. Really, it's very hazardous.
Speaker 2: You're gonna die, yeah, probably, it's fucked.
Speaker 4: You get the t D two twenty Bastion Mark x v II, the sixteen Mark sixteen. It's good, but you need two people to use it on one person shooting, one person driving, so it's a little finicky but pretty solid. You just run run over motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: You also have to know when to use it, because if you're on like in like a jungle plant, you can't call that fucking thing and you're gonna get stuck left and right.
Speaker 4: Yeah we did that the one time on like the Rocky Planet, and it was a nightmare for me to drive around that motherfucker. I couldn't get anywhere. There's rocks everywhere way, So it makes you realize why they use the mex instead of the tank. You could probably use it pretty good. City Maps. City Maps is where it's at for sure. They get the mission stratagems. You get the enforcements, you call it reinforcements, the resupplies, the SOS beacon to call and help. You get the Eagle rearm, which there is a perk that you buy in your on your ship that if you call it in with one use still left, it reduces the cool down. So every time I always call it in with one use left, I always rearm. And then you call in the super Destroyer for this, like the stealth missions, I think. Then you get the objective ones, the Knucks two twenty three hell bomb. That's always fun, get out of here, run away. You get the upload data, the SSSD, the suck Sucks Suck Dick delivery.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it means.
Speaker 4: Suck sucks Suck dick delivery. Then you get the Super Earth flag. You raise the one flag drone comes in, You get a way around h if you salute it. I think it goes faster yep, and the closer you are goes faster. You get the seismic probe, which takes a little bit like this calm, it's just seismic bombs. Yeah. The seismic bombs or mapping bombs. Mapping bombs, that's right, there's just bombs. And then you get the prospecting drill, a dark fluid vessel, which I that's probably for the Mridia ship that was going on. I haven't seen that since, the tectonic drill, the hive breaker drill, which drills down into those hives, and you get the big detonation which we've all been killed consumed by. Oh no, it explodes, and you get the cargo container for extracting that platinum. You get the c F artillery which you can capture during the missions, and you get the reinforcement pods, which I don't know what that one is. And that's it. Nice. We'll do a little final discussion, maybe final thoughts.
Speaker 3: Any fun things you want to talk about memories.
Speaker 2: As we were going to we talked about fun memories.
Speaker 4: We pretty much nailed at all. I mean that's how we set up the episode. I wanted us to talk about it as we went.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean it's fun because it's just I guess with every game that's customized, well, but you can just you know, swap things up however you want and make things play however you want. Like I mean, like we were just talking about all coming with a freaking mini guns. Sometimes we're all completely do the ops coming with the sniper team and you just won't go scouting and stuff.
Speaker 4: Snipers so much fun, man, two amrs like taking out just wiping out scouting parties. Man, Like do we engage engage like twenty fucking bullets of heavy pen all dead.
Speaker 6: It's so satisfying.
Speaker 3: The Hulk's just charging. It's like the one shot right in the eyeballs.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's fun playing different play styles and stuff. And I mean even just like we were talking about the cinematics like the five hundred, but the whole game is so cinematic. The sky box is great. You're looking out seeing the freaking what is that one uh missile that you send on the IC just see it in the distance.
Speaker 1: Oh fu.
Speaker 3: Of the dust is.
Speaker 2: Trying to salute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just getting knocked back when I launched it. Rag doll, the rag doll. They're just jumping off of like hills, ran your head scorpioned up. I was like the one.
Speaker 2: Like Defence Mission where there's like a hole basically in the middle, but it's like a landing pad down the center with the bugs. Oh yeah, yeah, and there's always like that one, like third story. Yeah, every time we're all just like.
Speaker 4: The ship slamming on their face, should break their neck, but no, stim up, stim juice and run.
Speaker 3: And yeah I'm doing the last time we were playing, I think we were running and I don't know, somebody was coming up behind me shooting at me. And you can swivel your camera, so like had my camera swivel around. I saw there was a guy coming up behind me, but then I see lasers coming over my head. I swivel it back over. Justin's over there shooting the guy that's chasing.
Speaker 4: Like, get Dick over, come on. I know it is so there's so many moments like that, where like Max is like in ship Now, I got my fucking sniper just taking out the heavies around him. Go go, Max, you got a bunch coming in on you all.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: They're calling in a three eighty rod. I love it. It's oh good. The explosions. It looks so crisp, so crisp. I've never seen a game that makes explosions and you feel them because like if you're near them, you're you blow up, you'll be a torso torsified real quick. So you gotta get the fuck down. Get down.
Speaker 6: Oh man, good stuff, even when it is like stupid.
Speaker 3: At times, like when there's just so much because it makes a good story at the end. But I mean, when we're in cyber Standing, I'm just fucking like fighting all those guys in Fox engines, like underneath them.
Speaker 4: It was just.
Speaker 2: Absolute, just an absolute ship storm.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was terrible. There's no cover. You're just running through a street lox engine chasing it down. Yeah, like you said, running underneath them, I'm not gonna make it witness man and then just boom skull. No man, very good game, very very good game. And you have to be cooperative, like you have to work with your team. If you don't work with your team, you're gonna lose straight.
Speaker 3: You have to coordinate every once in a while, like Mexico off and I'm just gonna go take these couple of things, all right, sweet.
Speaker 2: Usually if it's like smaller stuff, I think I could use like a laser or something. Just take my real quick. I'm like I'm gonna try and bang this out.
Speaker 3: Hordes, start hitting your buddy's back.
Speaker 4: You gotta be around, dude. You have, yeah, because you can take a base out to thermies, run out out of there, done, and then yeah, sometimes there's just hordes everywhere and you need your boys or you get scattered. You just running for your life. Keep so many times where I swear and just like run for like five minutes diving, and for some reason, they just keep dropping more and more reinforcements on me when I'm running like a solo. Fucking hell. It's like.
Speaker 2: And you're like, we got this objective.
Speaker 4: Done, we got this. I'm like, you're at like the perimeter. And then if you go outside the break where they just bombing your hands.
Speaker 3: Who's the guy out there watching that? Like turn around now, like do you see what's behind me? Give me a couple of feet, I'll loop around.
Speaker 1: But what do you.
Speaker 4: You're outside the mission parameters? Go turn back or die? Dude, chill, like I need somewhere to go.
Speaker 3: If I turn back, I will die either way, buddy.
Speaker 4: Three fucking box engines behind you. Sometimes the barrage to dude, it's just like broken arrow. Just everything. There's three red lines in the sky, just a barrage. Fucking airstrike, fucking napalm. You're all the emodes suit. You just sit there and funk around. You're shaking ant playing rock paper scissors while everybody's dying around you.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Even just yeah.
Speaker 3: We get back to the ship and at the end of the game, we're going off for the night and just bringing.
Speaker 4: In these hugs all around the fact that you can like kill civilians.
Speaker 2: Like by accident, like ah fun twenty five or bone can tell.
Speaker 4: The seaf guys to follow you and hold position and ship and they'll like actually obey your orders. That's so cool, man. The salute some of them, they'll salute you. He is fucking sweet.
Speaker 3: I have a little details, man, some of the the guys from the squids that get infected or whatever and like sometimes and like their last thing is to do a little salute to you before you go.
Speaker 4: I've never seen that when I'm actually playing. Have you seen it when you're playing.
Speaker 3: I've just seen clips online, but I haven't seen it when I'm playing. Man, I'm too busy to blasto.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to survive. It's just and then like the stamina, the fact that like if I lay down, I can regain my stamina. Like it's like a se I timed out. It's a second, get a second, it's a second faster. It's so cool. And same with crouching, it's like a half a second faster. So that all the little details in this game, like the bullets, the bullet, the ammo economy, the damage, it all balances to make such a cool game that's such a fun experience.
Speaker 6: Making snowballs and the snow dude, I.
Speaker 4: Forgot about that. The armor, all the game mechanics are fantastic. The fact that you have to shift, yeah, in cars is paying the ass.
Speaker 1: But it.
Speaker 4: Stays consistent throughout the whole series, like that's what it's supposed to be. It's like a grunt fantasy mixed with also like power fantasy, because there are times when you're like yeah, there's other times where you're like I'm useless, you bring the long wrong load out, You're fucked, You're making one of those forty speakture like I am invincible, yeah, dude. Or there's other times where you just drop in and immediately get five deaths in a row. This game.
Speaker 3: Well nice, we do have any of their thoughts, I mean, can wrap this one up?
Speaker 4: I guess i'd say so. It's been it's almost three hour long episode here.
Speaker 2: Way longer than I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 4: We love this game. It's a good game. It's a good one to cover. I wanted to give it a spotlight. It deserves a three hour episode and.
Speaker 3: Thinks that doesn't have a whole lot. Lord with the other things, somebody as well just throw everything into one episode. Whatever. All right, Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this one too. I hope you're playing along with us, diving along do thems.
Speaker 6: That's all right.
Speaker 4: I'm a bug.
Speaker 3: And if you want some, you know, extra episodes, you go to Patreon dot com, slash three by podcast. If you want some extra content you go to Instagram and TikTok at three D podcast and again, like just want to say you're going will watch along YouTube also at three D podcast. Don't forget to like subscribe, share anything on whatever you're listening or watching to. All of it helps and I think they'll do it. Thanks again, We'll catch you next time.
Speaker 4: Three beers deep later, Nerds, drink up for Liberty.