Speaker 1: Can I get it? Man?
Speaker 2: Welcome back to calling Alpions everybody. I'm your host DJ, doing it like it need to be done. While my homegirl, Boston Bella is on a vacation, a cruise for her anniversary with her husband. You got stuck with me. But what's on the menu tonight? Well, Karen Reid's on the menu. Turtle Boy and his amazing hearing that he streamed from June twelfth, plus the hearing with mister Bedrow that just occurred where they did some damn work on Attorney Cosgrove and an excellent judge. By the way, that's a judge. That's what a real judge looks like. I know y'all are like, what does the real judge look like? Looks like that? And also a bigfoot UFOs. It's all on the table. Everything's on the table. So let me see who we got in here tonight. We're gonna start off with the phone number, and then we're gonna and then we're gonna also put out there the Turtle Boy Defense Fund, which is what we support and right now we are supporting Turtle Boy. Karen Reid is free. She has civil trial and civil proceedings against her and probably filed by her. But for now we're gonna start off. We're going to after we get the calling number up there, make sure everybody has that. We're also supporting Turtle Boy. We're gonna do another fundraiser here soon. We might even have him on the show. We're planning on him coming on very soon as well, for his first time on cabin. It should be absolutely wild. So let me say hi to some people that be up in the chat. Let me see who's here. All right, Jules is here, I think wait or AKA the cat Lady is in the joint. What's up, cat Lady? How are you happy hump Day? Yeah, she's saying, please give us a like on the way and that'll be awesome. And guess what. This is one of our guests for the I love what Adam said here. This is our guest for this Saturday night, along with his colleague Nan Gallagher, the lawyer attorney animal advocate, Adam Deeper. Can I get a hang man for Adam Teeper? Welcome, Adam. I know hump day is difficult. I had a tough day myself. I'm in the process of trying to buy a house right now. Oh, we've heard got a call. This was quick. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: All from Hello, darling, it's still that to accept Press one, to send a voicemail, Press two.
Speaker 2: All right, and I believe on the air we have the one and only the legendary Lady.
Speaker 1: Z Elda, my darling.
Speaker 2: Hello, you are right night.
Speaker 1: You look.
Speaker 2: You're like Marissa told me, Oh my god. If anything, if there's anybody I didn't expect to hear from tonight, it was, ladies, all that because B and I are going to be on his show next week, next Thursday night, so you can see you have an eye on there. No idea what she as a store for us? And I don't care because we don't have a good time.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to have a good time.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: We already have a good time. So what I have a big Foot story when please? Yeah, I want to share a big foot store down.
Speaker 2: For some big Foot Please hit us with it, ladies, Alda and big.
Speaker 1: Foot right, wonderful, wonderful. Back in the day one hundred years ago, when I was young.
Speaker 2: Two years ago, I was this big.
Speaker 1: I was a big Foot fan. My grandfather always reminded me of Morn Green you know Ben Carkwright, you know, he was always the hunter and all this other. Yes, when the big Foot movies came out, and you know you saw that infamous film of the Sasquatch moving through the wood, I was fixated. I was mesmal eyed. So my grandfather, being the wonderful grand father that he is, was, wrote to the North American Wildlife Association and that was the Bigfoot, that was the Bigfoot group. Roger Patterson said, I was such a fan. Roger Patterson sent me a plaster cast of the foot, sent me all these pictures, sent me a card that I was an honorary member of the National Wildlife Association. And of course all those things are long gone now, but oh my gosh, that was the most wonderful. I have been a big Foot fan for a long long time, all of that sort of thing. In fact, I even went to school, little learned back. I wanted to be a wildlife ranger and I wanted to be a wildlife ranger out west. Oh yes, oh yes, I went to school for it and everything else. And of course I couldn't lean my mother. She got ill, and you know, things are supposed to be the way they are, yes, so that was that was very interesting. Yes, yes, so I wanted to share that with you because I just thought it was the coolest absolute thing in the whole world, and I know that you like cool things in the whole world, and I thought I would share it with you.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, I mean the fact that the fact that that Bob Gimlin would would share that with you, or Roger Patterson rather is awesome. That is awesome, and I just was so thrilled. Hang on one second, I'm trying to pin this Turtle Boy Defense fun thing in here, and it's just going to take me a second in the chat. So okay, because unfortunately streaming doesn't make it so that the mods can do it, okay now not very right now, right, yeah, because it doesn't let your mods do anything. Okay, you all should see that up there. Give send go their turtle Boy defense fun. If you have the bandwidth, please donate. And we also have a new member. This is Sunshine Carla. I wonder if this is Carla from if this is Carla from Holland, Thank you so much, Sunshine one to eight seven, Carla for becoming a member. I really appreciate it. Mone so Zelda, Yeah, so that that film. So Roger Patterson and Bob Gimblin were two rodeo cowboys and back in sixty seven they had heard about the whole Jerry crew had casted that footprint. He's the one, Hello, Joe, Welcome, He's the one who coined U. Karen never took her authorship, never took her excellent Thank you very much, Sunshine. That is very very kind of you to rejoin and I see you there and thank you Carla sou So they went down there, they rented that sixteen millimeter camera and they went down there with horses and the pack meal in the whole nine yards and went to the Bluff Creek area and lo and behold, as you know, as you see famously, and now there's a stabilized version. You see the creature. And a lot of people have tried, they have never been able to prove that that was fake. And it's because it's real. And if you look up doctor Jeff Meldrum, he is a professor of anthropology at Idaho State and he has at some points done an hour and a half dissertation on the musculature the locomotion of that creature. A lot of the physical characteristic. I'm gonna say this, and please, I don't want anybody to get grossed out. The anal cleft. You can see that there isn't another Hello three clerk Monty. There isn't another creature on earth other than us that has that, and so all of those well, yeah, I mean, her entire person isn't isn't anal cleft, right, you know that's so. But but Patty is it's a female creature. And what a couple of things that were discovered in the last let's say twenty years were you know, really looking at it and slowing it down and stabilizing and Julie saying here are the mammary glands. Is that the creature had memmory glance. And we all know definitely that if someone Hi, Heather welcome and Heather Man in Alabama, they got some big foot there, baby Evergreen, Alabama is the bigfoot capital of Alabama. But but yes, Jason, Jason Robinson, he logged on when I said anal clefts. He's laughing. But but the fact of the matter is they saw the memory glands, and nobody would have created a suit that was meant to scare people. Uh, that was female. Uh And in sixty seven the most advanced costumes there were were a Planet of the Apes at that time, and that was basically a headdress and they would have like a sort of hairy arm and hand and and the apes were not were clothed. So in any case, DJ wants us to google anal clefts and compensation. No, no, I don't have them. I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: They're rendering they're rendering me incapable of telling the story. But but essentially they found out that that you lands and then they've actually Doug high checked, I believe, is the one who found that she had some trauma. All of you who've had a Charlie horse on your leg of that area is where Patty has sustained an injury on the right leg that is visible. So so yes, Adam, don't ever google anything, Thank you, carl So anyway, all right, I'll let Bigfoot go now so that we could stop laughing. Is there anything Karen Read related or turtle Boy related?
Speaker 1: No, go ahead, love, Well, you know we're seeing the drop like flies, all these MSP people being rehomed into desks daddies now, and you know, and I heard that there was a word on the street. Is Nick Farino is getting ready to read? Right, Medical League? Yes, so oh hey, this is the first steps to the cleanup crew. Right. You've got to fumigate and then you clean up, and that's the whole idea. So I'm just really glad about that. We're going to keep going. So, Zelda, you feel like I'm going to keep going.
Speaker 2: This is an indicator that that something is going to happen, that the other who is going to drop that that there may be legal jeopardies. So there is that what you think? This is definitely an indicator of that.
Speaker 1: I do believe that, and I'll tell you why. It's because the defense team has now gone from defense team to making it a mission. They have a mission now to do this and and I'm going to tell you I don't blame them because everybody's try on in the Commonwealth and on the bench has tried to make them fools. And they're going to show. They're going to show what they have. I'm sure that they have a lot more. And when the depositions come out for they can read civil cases come out, we are going to know a lot and basically what they're doing is they're just stangling a little bit of disinformation in front of the bad actors, so they start getting nervous, and I would say it's probably working. That's how I feel about it. There we go.
Speaker 2: I love that takee we go. That that like makes me feel good. What does Joe saying, I'm not going anywhere near shark even though I do have sharks. Let me just tell you, Joe. For somebody who's an open water swimmer, they have shark bands which kind of looks like a watch, and you wear one on your wrists, on your ankle. Yeah, and there they actually work. I have seen one shark when I have a baby shark, baby shark, and it looked like it was having a lobotomy swam by. Yeah, so that said it's yeah, yeah, I mean there it's a magnet essentially that throws off their hunting radar. Does not work against great whites. So please do not challenge jaws himself or herself if it's a girl. But but I think they've tested against the fourteen types of sharks. So so yeah, Fanning got amazing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Still protected in TV's case, will probably show some Yeah, so TB alluded to tonight. He said that, uh, the the the the mid I'm sorry, the written transcript of calls that he has of I think Proctor and others, he said, is significant and more jarring and more damning to the investigators than what was released in the Karen Reid case. So that is scary, that that is.
Speaker 1: I can imagine, yes, I I can imagine. Yeah. And it's no wonder they want to hold on to it, no wonder the CW And of course we heard all these people, well not all these people. Shannon Burgess from Aperture has now been I don't know, let's go read home. He's so statty somewhere else, probably working on his masters. Oh yeah, for another seventeen years. He's going to be working on his masters over the next seventeen years. No, he's gone from aperture. Jannon Burgess has now gone from Aperture.
Speaker 2: I did not know.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow. As Yeah, he's no longer on LinkedIn, no longer on the Aperture website. He's nowhere to be found.
Speaker 2: That is amazing.
Speaker 1: Now, so that that toasted him.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're quite a right, Is that something that toasted him?
Speaker 2: Did you do that research yourself or did someone else bring that to you?
Speaker 1: I did. I did research myself and d Ui the Larry, the d UI guy, and someone else I saw. So I check on these people almost daily because I'm looking for things and that's what that's what's coming up. And you know, it's just I wanted to ask kenk quinnan how many other people is he's trying to ruin. It's not that he cares. He knew all this information before he even brought it to the table, and yet he allowed it to happen. Not that he didn't do his due diligent team exactly what was going on. He just thought it wasn't going to come up and that the judge wouldn't allow it. And it's kind of snuff out. So that's a good thing. It's a good thing. So oh, definitely it is going to be amazing. The rest of July is going to be amazing. And if I can share this, we are getting ready to get into a Mark retrograde. We are in the shadow period right now, and during Mercury, which is a planet of communication, the we're in a shadow period which means, which means mercury is flowing down and watch and see what comes out, because mercury will work in our favor, always has in Karen's way, because things come out hidden, things will be revealed. And it's starting to now, wow, and with all these red hooming death daddies and everything else, Oh, July by the end of July proves to be very very interesting, very very interesting. I love it. Well, I say, onward and upward, onward and upward.
Speaker 2: What did that say to you? What did that say to you in terms of, you know, the type of expert that they had, that that individual was let go right after the trial? I mean, how how how is it that you hire an expert and because you did win the you know, win the case, that person is let go. Then that must mean that their bona fides weren't really that impressive. What does that say to you?
Speaker 1: I mean, they are not that impressive. Yeah, Well, what this says to me is most likely they were on the hunt for whatever expert. I mean, look, Hank wanted to get rid of Arca, and it's because we knew Arca would blow any of their experts out of the water. I mean, look, who did we have. We had someone that worked at or they had someone that worked at waffle House and wanted to talk about you know me, the Force be with you and all these other things. We had the blue Arm guy where they made a complete nicky of the of the Commonwealth and Hank didn't care. Hank. Hank thought he was going to do it. But I think there was some incentive for Hank as well. I'm not going to be convinced that there was not some type of some incentive there for Hank to win this case. So he lost. He's a sore losers. He wanted to be petty. Believe me, the defense and Mark Sto shut him down. So good for that.
Speaker 2: You know, if I had to give you one word to describe and I want to encompass some people, So I want to encompass the MSP that that were involved, the Canton police that testified, the prosecutors, the special prosecutor, and even their expert witnesses. If I had to give you one word to describe them, what would you say? What word would you use?
Speaker 1: Corrupt, corupt, absolutely corrupt.
Speaker 2: I have a different words.
Speaker 1: The board, well, slimy, you know, slimy co up but yeah, that's what I can say on the air and be an skirl, but corrupt I mean totally and encompasses it for me. Uh.
Speaker 2: And I think Carla has it right here. I think he wanted the DA and he may still want the DA position. It's unclear if he's going to win. But yeah, so so Carla, excuse me. Val has a word here, evil. I think that word applies the word I'm going to use of. I could use it, you know, the singular version of this word. I can use the short version. I could say lie or liar. So I'm going to use the word liar. And the reason I'm going to use that word is obviously, Uh, the mccabs and mcalbert, the mcalberts, if we just package them together, lied. Obviously we know that we knew that the DA lie and the way he said they had video of Karen doing it. Then when we get to the officers, there's an oath. Not only do they have an oath of office, you know, as a police, a sworn oath as an officer, but then also you put your hand on the biom and go you swear to tell the truth, hold truth, the truth. So help you God, I do. And then they sit down and start lying. And even the other day you saw you saw the young a month ago, rather the young lady Lindsay Gattani lied about certain things. She knows exactly the reason how she got connected with the cabes and and how and why, and she knows that she wasn't friends with Paul O'Keeffe. So all those things were lies. And then let's get down to the witnesses. This guy Shane Burgess changed his timeline of the incident during trial.
Speaker 1: How's that not a lie? Unseen unheard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that should have been. That could have been a mistrial right there. And here's so a path basically, Julie that they don't care, right, they don't care that they lied. They can do something and have no issues with it, like recently Rehoba demons, thank you man.
Speaker 1: That's right. And quite frankly, in my opinions, I feel that there is definitely some dark stuff going on over there, very dark as in, uh, trying to manipulate the energy, dark energy, dark stuff. I believe it. I believe that you know this is they call calling you know, you calling all beings, They're calling all demons. Yes, that's how desperate and petty they are. It's and h and frighten me. Frightening, you know, I felt attacked. I don't know if you know this or not, but when I first started doing this, and they're doing a lot of different things on in my opinion now, Jennifer McCage almost in me imediately, I felt some evil things being sent to me. It took me a while to get rid of. I had to come out and really send protection, sigils and all kinds of things. I don't have to deal with that, you know, I normally don't deal with that. I can't, but I know what it is. They watch, they watch, and they want to shut everybody down. And you can tell that because even in the courtroom I saw, you know, when I saw Yuri with his name Ukic Buchanic, whatever his name is, when I saw him be very uncomfortable that one day, I believe it was on May eighth, when he said, oh, I'm sorry, I'm disturbed. The evidence bag was making a noise and he turned around to his left and looked at that, and I'm like, holy Machael, you know what does all about. There's definitely evil energy. There can't convince me otherwise. Definitely, Yeah, Cala.
Speaker 2: Is agreeing with you right there. A question for lady Zelda. Yeah, do you think they are consciously gathering dark energy? Or is all their darkness just drawn together? So, in other words, is their darkness are they drawn to one another or are they consciously gathered? Consciously gathering.
Speaker 1: I think that this is a constant gathering of dark energy on their place, because I did a video today of what if, And I'm going to tell you the chilling thing is that some people we don't think of that. Before John was placed on the front yard of thirty four fair View Road, someone had to make a collective decision as to how far that was going to go because they knew if John unrecovered, you could testify against them. So in order to make that an ex you know, a decision, a collective decision among them that they had to They're not only legally complicit, as far as I'm concerned, they are also spiritually complicit. They have a spiritual moral and you're going to start seeing all of this fall apart because you know, dark energy only lasts a short period of time. And believe me, whomever it is that is sending out all this is working over time up there. I am positive and you know, we even we even sense Turtle Boy. We had our own little my channel had our own little uh turtle Boy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It was impromptu. It was, you know, a little fundraiser. We raised a thousand dollars. That's really good. REALM really happy that we did that. But we also sent would protect the energy up there to him as well, because believe me, look, how look how fit I'm desperate they are of wanting to put and you know, you know he's doing something right for them to collectively want to put him away so desperately. They are doing everything that they can to get rid a turtle boy because they know he knows more than probably I'm sure than what we do. Oh yeah, he knows more about what's going on, and they want they want to get rid of him. They want to shut him up and get rid of him, just like they did with with some Karen. I've said, you know, thank god it didn't want I've.
Speaker 2: Said on this channel, Zelda, and I'll say, but I'll say when he comes on, is that I know, I know we didn't know we were going to have ladies, Alda. This is a big treat.
Speaker 1: So sorry, I'm taking up for the show. No, no, I'm sorry, I no no your show.
Speaker 2: No, I'm We're delighted to have you. I said on the show. There's two There's two things that I want to say. One thing regarding Turtle Boy. What really upsets then about Turtle Boy is that when somebody packages themselves as an intimidating person. When and when I say package, you know, we're talking about a badge and a gun belt and a gun and a detective's i you know, and and a trooper's hat and a detective's bat you know, ID and all these sorts of things that they have that they walk with a certain air of confidence. I'm the law, and they want you to if they oppose you, they want you to fear them. Some people do and some people don't. Well, when they see a guy like Turtle Boy, who's about five foot nine and about one hundred and sixty five pounds with no body fat, he doesn't fear them, and it really pisses them off that he does, that he doesn't fear them, and that he'll go up and he'll call them a cop killer, or they'll say, why are you covering up? So I want to say that about Turtleboy. What they really hate about you? You know, they say with haters, haters don't hate you. They hate that they see something in you that they wish they had within themselves. And they know that Turtle Boy doesn't need a gun or a badge or a uniform or a certain hat or something to be intimidating to scare people. He's just himself and he's confidently comfortable and cocky in his own skin. And they need all of these accouterments and all of this authority vested in them by the commonwealth in order to have that feeling of power, and Turtle Boy doesn't. And they hate it about the kid. I'm gonna say about the Uh got a message from my realtor, Okay, Okay, So it's about the house. I'm looking truth to mine, Okay. So what what what it is with with the kid and John is as you said, is that John could have testified against them. The truth of the matter and why drunk people don't need to be in these scenarios is because the truth of it is that even if even though one of them assaulted John and he either fell and hit the back of his head, or more than likely someone struck him on the back of the head. It was something between officers, between police departments, between the DA, between lieutenants, between union officials that they probably could have explained it away, and John probably would have been okay with something. Even if he was assaulted. He probably they would have gotten off. But in their drunk, stupid, demented, sort of over testosteronized mind, they thought, well, no, we have to let him die because what if Colin is the one that hit him and they have to say that, and then Colin if I mean, I don't even think it would have been a felony assault, I mean in this county, I mean would he Would any of those guys been charged with felony assault for hitting John? I would say with this DA's office, probably not, especially when all the different machinations of the police officials start talking to one another. They probably could have talked John down off off of allege. Probably, So they killed him for nothing, just.
Speaker 3: In the way that that Matt Farwell, this absolute monster killed the girl not even knowing it wasn't his child.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's on him, isn't it. Yes, jokes on him.
Speaker 2: The joke is on him. He is in prison because he killed someone for nothing. He could have gotten a paternity test and found out whether there was That's.
Speaker 1: The that's right, and the fact that the Mikael Morrissey I can say that has not charged on his state level Matthew Farrewell yet and it took the sense to come in the d o J. I can pretty much guarantee that whatever would have happened in thirty four pair of views, they would have walked if John could have if John could have survived this, you know that that is the biggest thing. But you know that is that is a frightening thing when you have people like that that are so willing to go to such an end, or you know there's more to come. There's more to come, and there's there's going to be as I know it will. And I can tell you people, I can tell you agencies are watching because I can almost say that for all of these people to be either re home. And then of course Kelly Beaver right, she is now off on medical leave and her certification was ran out on July first, Will she actually be recertified too?
Speaker 2: She can't testify, she can't testify anymore. So I can't go out and do like actually, you know, law enforcement work. She could probably be a dust jockey, but you can't testify, so there therefore she can't make arrest. So Valve disagrees with me. Here says she disagrees they would have gotten off, not even with Morrissey. I mean, you gotta get it this way, val If Morrisey covered for these guys for murder, he's covering for Brian Albert for murder. Why wouldn't he cover for John O'Keefe. Why wouldn't he cover for Albert in assault case? And go, come on, you know, let's make this a misdemeanor. I mean they I believe they could have talked to if they would do all this for Brian Albert and his family, Uh, then I believe who knows. I'm sure they wouldn't have. They wouldn't have sided with John because John's and nobody. He's not from Canton, he's not royalty. So I believe they would have got I don't know if they will get off scott free, but I don't think it would have been a felony assault. I'm very confident in that the behavior.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to say I believe I believe in the justice sys someone believe in the law. But you know, when you have so many bad actors, I call him bad actors that are you know, involved, and you've got buddy system, I don't even I don't want to call it a boys club because it goes beyond that. You've got a buddy system there. It does not surprise me of things that does do can go on. But I'm going to tell you there's probably somebody along the way has probably got a phone call that said, you know what, you better start moving these people around. If people can retire, they better start retiring, because I'm going to tell you, I do not see I do not see this defense group going forward and just letting the if I know they're going to get justice for John however it is, whatever it is, they're not going to let this go. And when you I've never seen the defense team go out at a property like Alan Jackson, like all those people went out to thirty four Fairview Road and investigating. And of course they're doing that because you know, in uh, it helps. It helped Karen also, and it helped her get you know, off the way that she did. That was the ultimate goal. Look at what they found out. Look look at look at the and I am one. Believe me. I've been around a long time in the judicial arena, reading cards and everything else. I had seen circumstantial evidence be be prosecuted. I guess the way to call it. We prosecute somebody on circumstantial evidence. And there is a lot of circumstantial evidence here. And the fact that the general the people, I feel sad for the people at thirty four fair View. Good grief they are. I mean, this is almost like almost like the Amityville horror House. You've got people driving by. You know that happened in Amityville fifty years ago. This is still fresh asen was going to happen in later years. I feel sad for these poor people that bought this house, not knowing, not knowing. You know, so something is coming, Something is coming. The wind is blowing another the Bible verse that says those who who discredit their own families shall inherit the wind. Believe me, I can't mess. Yeah, yeah, the wind is blowing. It's amazing. I love your showing my butt, my buddy, I have your show. I'm going to get all these so you can bring all your other people and listen. I cannot wait. I cannot wait for next Thursday night. I don't know what we're going to talk about, but I don't think we have to worry, because we'll find something. We will and we're going to have a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say my friends, see you, Yes, my darling. I'm going to go back to work. Good evening, love all of you. Thank you so much. I love you. Take care all right.
Speaker 2: So that was ladies, Alda Kelly, and you know what, the cat lady has a really interesting theory up here, uh where She says that she believes that there has been a device put on Aiden's car so that they can follow, uh, they could follow he and Meredith and knew they were up in the cape. So I find that very interesting. Cat lady and you have a lot of interesting hypotheses. I'm going to try to work my way way down here, because you guys are ahead of me a little. If somebody now that, let me get the banner back up there with the number, let me okay, we'll get rid of this swan okay, and we'll get the phone number back up there. Mate, with the phone number, I feel like John Paul Julgenringo. There it is if somebody wants to call in and talk, Okay, So Adam says. Adam says, precautions are not they they all have this unlock and it's ridiculous how deep this corruption is rooted. The worst part is at least illegal. We are a self policing profession and they all suck. So I think you know, there's been some things done to Adam and members of his family will call them because pet's our family, committed by law enforcement and he has a reason to be pissed about it. And it got him to go to law school. So there's that. If you guys are wondering what motivated Adam to go to law school? And hopefully we're going to talk about that on Saturday night when he and Nan Gallagher join us. Vallas saying, DJ, yes, Morrissey would have done the same evil stuff, but there's a greater chance it would be taken out of his hands. All I could say, Val, there's a lot of players involved. Again, Uh, you have lieutenants in BPD. I don't know if another call here, jee, Uh do we have the jewel of Alabama? The jewel of Indiana.
Speaker 1: Yes you do.
Speaker 4: Who's living in Alabama?
Speaker 2: All right, let me just finish this thought jewel, and we're gonna get you in here with your thoughts. There's a lot, there's a lot of politics there.
Speaker 1: Val.
Speaker 2: I don't know if if John and Brian shared a lieutenant, so there's that. I know that the union officials are required to represent both and Morrissey ultimately it would seem to me would have the ultimate power. But you're right, there would have been conference calls. Uh, there would have been discussions, and God forbid, if John got a personal alter ernie, then things could have got really spicy. But I suspect that they would have gotten off with not much more than a misdemeanor. That's my suspicion. I mean Brian Albert. You got to remember Brian Albert hit a Boston Fire Department member over the head with a bottle. People thought he was dead when he hit the ground, split his head open, and all he did was go to alcohol rehab. So you have to look at this all in context. So my feeling is that they would not have been prosecuted with a felony based on the scumbags that we're dealing with. Here, and we don't know how all the politics would have played out, but we know that Morrissey's been in politics there for many, many years, as Mike Crafford says, never had a real job. So all right, let's dispense with that and get to our moderator, the original gangster of calling all beings Modd's jewles. What you got for us?
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of being an original moderator, I really just am amazed at the correlations between what we do with the phenomenon and how they have covered up that secret and protected it with evil deeds for all these years. And that's exactly what the Commonwealth seems to be doing. And they're like, oh, we can't be having a conspiracy to you know, hight all this stuff.
Speaker 1: That would just take so many people.
Speaker 4: And they've been doing it for eighty years.
Speaker 1: With UFOs and they fit and bide phenomenon.
Speaker 4: You know, we know it can be done, especially with the intimidation.
Speaker 1: That they do.
Speaker 4: I mean they act like they have the men in black that you know, the corporate sat people have their private security and apparently the Canton police do too, And it boggles my mind and I wanted to see if you wanted to discuss any of that, to.
Speaker 2: Discuss which part of it, the fact that there's a correlation between the two.
Speaker 4: Yes, the fact that there's a correlation, and do you see the similarities? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm going to say something. I'm going to get into UFOs for a second because there's something really big that happened this week from I don't want to say he's a colleague of ours, although we're both on YouTube, but he's a brilliant journalist. He's been on the Australian version of Sixty Minutes, he's on News Nation now. He's had brilliant coverage and has interviewed some of the if not all, of the most significant people in UFO disclosure. And his name is Ross Coultart, and he came out this week and he said that he was told by someone from a legacy program that the tic TAC craft that entered into a combat engagement in two thousand and four with a top gun pilot flying an FA eighteen Navy aircraft was made by Lockeed Martin, to which I almost had my coffee few out of my mouth because I believe it's definitely not true, and in fact, the pilot of that aircraft, David fraver who engaged with this TICTAC craft. And I'm not going to go into the whys right now of why that is, but I'll give you one why. I'm going to give you a why, the reason that I don't believe that that craft. And I interviewed we Julie was there when we interviewed the wingman of David Fraverr, who was there for that Tictac encounter in two thousand and four, and she said, when they were in a Mexican standoff, and then David Fraverer cut across the radius of that circle and pointed the nose of his aircraft at that tic tack, it disappeared. Now, when I say disappeared, I don't ween went zoom at hyper speed. I mean disappeared like Star Trek in the transporter room. And I am here to tell you for everything that this body is worth in this mind and someone who's been in aerospace for many years now, probably thirty, nobody on Earth can make a craft that you could physically make disappear from your vision. Are there things that look smaller and less distinct on radar and radar can radar beams bounce off of it. Yes, there are things like that, but something with visual mark one eyeballs I'm looking at and it goes poof that doesn't exist in human made technology. So all that to say, yes there is there are entities within our government that have sought to obscure UFOs and have done so successfully for eighty years. And yes, it is very much like these knucklehead amateur bucks in Norfolk County are trying to obscure information there, how's that yours?
Speaker 4: And they also they see the the area with disinformation agents. You know they are following the playbook.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you.
Speaker 1: Know it.
Speaker 4: Just it foggles my mind that more people in our own community are still community, but you know that the phenomenon community aren't more interested in this kind of thing because it's just parallel beyond belief.
Speaker 1: To me it is.
Speaker 2: And the more you say, welcome Cheryl with an S and welcome Jen, it's so good to have you guys here. Got to meet Cheryl at the Irish Brewery. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Jen.
Speaker 2: And what is he seeing so many bend lawyer's, bad judges and people never held accountable. Yes, absolutely, people that don't have moral fiber people for lying is like, Okay, I wake up in the morning and I open my eyes. That's not all lie is to them. But yeah, you're you're absolutely right, Jewels, there are disinformation agents. They have their own version of Catherine Peter right that Mick West people like that, right, sir, Absolutely absolutely, yes.
Speaker 4: So, uh, that's pretty much all I wanted to call in about, except for I've been on the show once.
Speaker 1: You need to get me on the show again. Sometimes you're welcome.
Speaker 2: To come on. When do you want to come on? You want? I mean, you can come on next time you do one of these and you could be on air. You've told me my internet ain't fast enough, so you're welcome on.
Speaker 1: Well that's great man, you did. Yeah, it'll alert you know.
Speaker 4: I've got a better satellite now.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, but.
Speaker 4: I might prefer to do one with with the old guys, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, we will get you. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I love I love affairs, and I'm going to let you go and let someone else go love you.
Speaker 2: Jules. Yeah, we'll get you on with the old with the UFO crew. All right, okay, all right, that was Julie, our original gangster moderator and we're gonna go down the list here. So aka the cat lady. I feel like we're building. I feel like we're building towards a new American revolution. People are sick of people in power. Hold on, I gotta take a photo real quick with my phone and show my realtor. She's thinking that. Okay, I don't need this here, so anyway, Uh oh, okay, one second, my friends, Okay, So yeah, I'm gonna find out if I've if I've got a house tonight. Uh yeah. And this, you know, you've You've made a lot of great points, kat lady, and you're able to look at things and take these big issues and distill them down into something that everybody can understand. And I think you're right, Uh, Jen says, my dad worked for Raytheon. I've seen blueprints. Yes, absolutely, there are blueprints, and I have no doubt that there are some technologies that have been actualized in a laboratory environment to including anti gravity. But what I'll say about that, Jen, is, as I've said, I don't believe. I don't believe that they have been able to build a craft that looks like a tic tac that has no wing surfaces that doesn't require any air that has omnidirectional thrust, that has no control surfaces to interact with the airstream, and that can disappear at a mid air you know, when they're looking at it and then all of a sudden it's gone, and then a second and a half later it's sixty miles away at a controlled airpoint that they had calculated. I don't believe that there is a human on earth that created technology like that today today, in the future. Sure, okay, here we go. My old mentor and animal law did something massively unethical in each of the first two cases we had against each other, and because I called out the behavior, he now hates me and is also incredibly rude. Yeah, it's interesting, Adam, how people hate being called a liar. And it would be great for Turtle Boy to be able to call Buchanic a liar and Procter a liar and not face any legal content sequences for doing so, not have the next trooper knock on his door and then want to arrest him in front of his children. So, yes, I agree with you, and I hope that we can get to that day where these guys are exposed, and the other members of the state police cadre, the honest guys or the guys who were on the bubble, the guys who are like, I might do something crazy, I might not, you know, something like that. You're gonna look at these guys say I don't want to be in the situation that that guy's in. I don't want to be procer and God willing that Buchanic gets fired and Fanning gets fired, and Tully gets fired because of they how they try to cover up Sandra Birchmore as well as framed Karen Reid, as well as conspire to arrest Turtle Boy unlawfully or wrongly arrest Turtle Boy on witness intimidation charges. Hopefully they all get arrested, and that younger police officers will see those guys and say, I don't want to be that guy. I don't want to go to jail over this. Okay, let's see. I've never considered myself to be patriotic, but Karen's case has united people in a way that scares the crap out of people in power from all around the world. I hope you're right, kat Lady, and Val says the government with UFOs and the NCDAO both leverage mockery to discredit the advocates, like the one hundred yes, you're you're one hundred percent correct.
Speaker 1: Val.
Speaker 2: You and I have never discussed UFOs before, but maybe we'll get to have that discussion, because I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts. People suck, Yeah, I mean, Adam, you know, we hate to paint with a broad brush right there because the people who are sitting around you, like Kyoka underneath hi Kyoka, don't suck. But there are people who do suck, who are cruel and who are cruel to animals, who are uncaring of someone like Karen, who would look at a construct like being a police officer or brotherhood and say, I don't care about this woman and the rest of her life. I'm gonna take pieces of taillight. I'm gonna place him on the lawn so that this woman gets convicted and then my friends, who are my colleagues from work will be safe. That's all that matters. Those kinds of degenerate, immoral, berefed of any sense of propriety, individuals, you know, I wish they you know, we didn't have them in humanity but we do. Humanity has a propensity to be incredibly caring and loving and angelic and incredibly cruel and unusual. See Holocaust nineteen, you know, thirty eight through forty five and hello and welcome, and Julie's back. She's back there. But you know what, we got to get her on the show because she wants to talk to UFOs and she's got better Internet connection. But yeah, no, absolutely, Jules. I mean, I don't know if his was a tictac, but what Lannis and Morris saw in the forties was certainly some sort of craft, and other accounts before that, I mean back to nineteen thirty five in Vicenza, Italy was it Shenza Italy. I'm trying to remember. Essentially, Mussolini had a captured craft and at the end of the war that was given over to the Americans and we took that craft back to the United States on a ship Keeper Legal. This is Cheryl with an S. I was at the courthouse so many times with you. I can be shy. I googled your hat to figure out who you were. So there's a fan of yours, Adam Cheryl with an S. We are going to have Adam on Saturday Night with Nan Gallagher to take your phone calls. By the way, we can get one more phone call in before I call tonight. Maybe Bay, they're all around me up here. Maybe b a e they're all around me up here in New Hampshire. I don't know if she means. I don't know what bae means, but oh maybe be a yes. Okay, So Jen, as I said before, I don't believe that this is a the craft that they saw, I don't believe was made by humans due to David Framer believes that he's a former naval aviator, a top gun pilot, air wing commander. I was an Air Force aviator for over half my career. I don't believe that was a human made craft by any company. So there's that. Hi, Mick, Welcome from England. Let's see. I work at a company that builds many things for the military. I know where we have no everything we build, but we are huge and I have heard no there is nothing like that. That's the reason why you haven't heard of it, because we couldn't actualize a technology like that today. And there's a lot of reasons I could get into. I don't want to bore you guys with the talk of aerodynamics and things like that. I don't want to turn this into a UFO show because you guys are here for Karen Reid. But we can do a show like that the cat Lady. I agree. They are scared of the masses. There is power in numbers. Over one hundred people at the Turtle Boy hearing, and it's just going to grow with each for each appearance such as sham yes, we must must, must go and support Turtleboy. Now Karen is free, we must support them. That's the wrong one there. We must support Turtle Boy. It's pinned to the top of the chat. If you have a dollar to donate to Turtle Boy anything, I'm sure he'll be very happy. He has something like eighteen indictments against him, maybe seventeen because they just got rid of They just won the case against Lindsay Gay Tani and I want to just keep winning with that. What did I just do? Where's my banner? Sorry? There you go? Okay, what else we have here? Oh, Boston, Brandy's in the house. Hello Boston Branda, and Adam says. Adam says, we seefos, but they'll never actually make known communication openly because we can't even handle ourselves. Can you imagine the hysteria, fear and propaganda. Absolutely, Adam, that is true. And I probably have a lot of anecdotes for you and I to have a conversation that would blow your mind, because me and the other cabbies who you've not met, who are Nathan, Debb and Courtney, have spent years studying this and interviewing people, and I probably have some information that would blow your mind along with some other people's minds.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: Turtle love. That's what we got to have some turtle love here, and we have to support that turtle. We're gonna do another fundraiser for him in the near future, and he may be on with us here very shortly. See, all right, val he deserves to get off their violate his constitutional rights. Keep her. I'd say hello back, uh.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: All right, I think we've about come to the end. Everybody's saying hello to Boston Brandy. She's a big star. He's a big star, and one thing we love, she's not excitable at all. I'm just kidding, Brandy. That girl gets them fired up big time. DJed tried to get a hold of you, how can you Okay, I will give you my email right here, so it is clone one at email dot com. Okay, so right there is my email. Please email me and let me know what you got to talk about. UFOs Karen read Purtle Boy, Bigfoot, we dowft for all of it. So there it is. You can reach me there. I've reached number of people have reached out to me there and people from people call me on Twitter because you can even call through Twitter. So if you're following me on Twitter, let me Dennis Sweeney the legend you can see there on Twitter. I'm at DJ Underscore calling being. You can even call me right through there, so uh yeah, and yeah, I mean you can DM me on there. You can call me through Twitter. You don't have to share your phone number if you don't want to, or you could email me or if you wish. So thank you, Colleen. It's you and Adam must like you because he's an animal advocate. Check out his web page and you'll see he has the horses on there. I gotta go and call my realtor and find out if we have a house or not. So I don't know. I have a feeling we don't because she might have just said they signed the contract. But anyway, thanks you guys. I love you all. Please give us a like and a subscribe if you would, and let's see we will be back on Saturday night. Well let's see we have let me hold on, let me get this, let me get my music go first. Okay, okay, we have ladies next Thursday, Wednesday, I'm not sure if or not. Uh, And we'll see this Saturday. Brigain Gallagher and and Adam Cheaper at the two attorneys. So once again, thank you everybody on behalf of the calling, all beings true, all our mods, peace, one love, and we will see you down the road all right. Bye bye