Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart tag. You're about to get your buddy's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Gods, Derek Black, Ben.
Speaker 2: And Tom Sweeney. Sit back and prepare for some a shit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing glory. All right, guys, welcome to the to another Dark Tank podcast. It is me Sween. It is that guy you all here vaping? What is happening? You're a vapist?
Speaker 1: I got some CBD to because, like some people swear by it, and I'm like, all right, I'll be giving a shot because I have a lot of injuries from back in the day. So otherwise I don't give a fuck about vaping.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be a vapor dude. You're too old to start vaping. That I don't like I did. I don't.
Speaker 1: I feel stupid. I'd rather smoke cigarettes, and I don't do that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'd rather smoke cigarettes because at least it's just it's kind of badass killing yourself like that. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm gonna because like I imagine, putting anything in your lungs still ain't that great.
Speaker 2: So you know I'm gonna go. If I'm gonna go for it. I'm gonna go for it, you know what I mean. I respect I respect people that use like hard drugs, you know, like I respect the card drugs. It's like, you know, you clearly notice isn't good for you. You're like very aware that, like you are killing yourself, but you're still doing it. And that's like that is very respectable. People can disagree with me if they want, but like, right, there's something badass about killing yourself and knowing you're doing it.
Speaker 1: There's something Yeah, I actually kind of feel that especially. I mean, shit's kind of whack dude, Like, uh, we're living in a stupid era now, Like it wasn't supposed to be like this. I feel like the matrix, the algorithm got changed and it's like ah, ship things are. Things are so weird now. And the people that are really doing hard drugs, like I really respect them.
Speaker 2: I think for a long time things have been messed up. What happened is that we just we just never fixed the problems and I think now all those problems are wear in their head again because it's like we didn't fix we didn't fix the problems. Yeah, we fucked up. We didn't take something like we had we had so long, We had so long to like really fix the whole entire like wealth gap problem. We just didn't. We just didn't do it. And weeps into like, oh, just give rich people the wildy you do do give it back to you, and it's like, what when has that ever happened? When are you? You guys are gonna break the mold. You guys are gonna be like, yeah, of course, hold on before we get deep into this.
Speaker 1: We we we didn't, uh because I interrupted with the vaping.
Speaker 2: Vapist over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just yeah, massive serial vapist. Chris obviously isn't here.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's sick and gay, and you know, hopefully he'll be here for the next episode. We don't know, because he's We're gonna be recording one pretty much tomorrow most likely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tomorrow, recording again, very likely, if not Thursday, And if you have an infection that don't usually go away one night in antibiotics. So hopefully Chris doesn't die, I don't know. Hopefully he's not gay and dumb tomorrow. Hopefully get the conversion therapy works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it may be back to.
Speaker 2: Being a fucking straight man because the queer bows are taken over. It's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: It is. I don't like it. I don't like it at all.
Speaker 2: I don't like it, but I don't hate it. But not hating doesn't mean like, you know, like not hating something means like I'm neutral. Yeah, I feel that, and I'm like whatever, he could be whatever you want. Speaking of Chris, we got a question oral quick question from Virgo Runers Sunderdune, Sunderson, and he says, Hi, Chris looks like an offensive Jewish picture. Anyway, what's you guys favorite sandwich topping?
Speaker 1: I mean he does. There's a lot of people that if Chris had curly ass hair, damn it would be it would be it'd be over for him.
Speaker 2: My favorite is this the typical. It's like a lesbian. That's my favorite one. That's my favorite body. He has ellen de generosity. That's just my favorite one. One hundreds of glasses. But yeah, my favorite topic is I don't know, fucking Swiss cheese. I don't you know. I mean, I like.
Speaker 1: Twenty three year old bust, like around that range, like if you if you can get like not too not too early twenties, not too late twenties.
Speaker 2: Twenty three you've been aged like it was bust. That's been aged for twenty.
Speaker 1: Two Oh, that's crazy, that's even that's way crazier.
Speaker 2: How long does it take for come to change colors? True?
Speaker 1: That's so nasty. I just heard about a story of some dude. This might be a really old story, but at least heard. I've just heard about it for the first time, where a dude was collecting his com in a jar, of course, and they kept it in the back of his his his sink or whatever the cabinet in his bathroom, and then the wife finally saw. She didn't know what the fuck it was. She was like, what the hell is this? So she just threw it out, obviously, and then dude comes out all panicking one day like, hey, yo, where where's this jar?
Speaker 2: Where's the jar?
Speaker 1: And she's all threw it out, And then it turns out I don't know, I guess he probably came clean. He he was using that com to put it in like his wife's stuff, like for food, and all this stuff just sprinkling in a little bit. So this dude was like commaxing and just making sure that she joined in on the come come thee. Yeah, the camaraderie. That's that right there. Yeah, yeah, that just that's so crazy. Man. I don't I don't know, I don't know how people I mean, I know it's not a new phenomenon. People do. Like there's come jar things and they were uh putting, like my little pony in the jars and coming in it. That's a special type of person, man.
Speaker 2: I think I think I think we've been We've moved forward the right ways and some things, but I think we needed to be more stunt on, like people that are weird shutting the fuck about being weird. You know, like we're all weird, but we keep our weirdness to ourselves. You know. Yeah, you shouldn't be you should be posting the kind of porn you watch. You shouldn't be. You should be happy of who you are and your identities, but you should not be allowed to show other people the most derelict part of yourself. And we let that become too prevalent, and we gotta, we gotta take a step back.
Speaker 1: It's more of that. I don't need to Yeah, we don't need to know.
Speaker 2: We gotta you got. I'm I'm on jd Vanta's side about that ship you.
Speaker 1: Know, when the fuck did these say that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he probably thinks it. I hope he does. I hope he has some sort of decent perspective. Dude, have you seen all the memes about him? Do you see the one that freaking meet cannyon made.
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't make it, he just shared it. It's like the one that looks like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's say he didn't make it, that he made it.
Speaker 1: And he was like, it's like staring into a mirror. Somebody made that. And then he was like, what the fuck that looks like me? Just the beard, little little thick, curly hair. I'm like, yeah, that that is that is meat Canyon. That's it looks like our guy.
Speaker 2: You know, that's pretty funny. It's really insane. How how much of an idiot those guys are. Oh, Hassan got banned. That's perfect to talk about. Hassan got banned on TikTok on Twitter? No, no, no, that's Twitter? What is it called twitch? You got banned on Twitch? What he got banned for? It's pretty stupid? What stupid?
Speaker 1: Actually he's back. He's back, or he was banned for like twelve hours or some shit. I don't know how I don't know how long, but I'm just assuming. I'm just saying twelve hours since he's back, you know what I mean. He wasn't banned for a full twenty four hours even or maybe it was stupid. Maybe it was twenty four hours, but he could.
Speaker 2: Have been banned for something like look the whole hothy terrorist thing. That's that was worthy of it. I think that's when you're like, hey, off the platform, now that's terrorist.
Speaker 1: I'm like, the one thing, the one thing I have about I was thinking about that too, about the because that that dumb kid or whatever, the twenty some year old whatever, that pirate kid or whatever. Like when I was I was looking into more of it, and from where I came, I was kind of inconclusive that this guy is definitively a hoothy pirate. That was the only thing where I was like, it was a little wishy washy, so where initially I thought, oh, this was obvious, but then with uh, one thing that is very true is that this dude absolutely despises zionists. That is one to the point where this is what he said one time in self defense. But it's like, I don't know if I can believe him or not, because he says it's not about Jewish people in general. He said it was Zionist and this is what he said. He's like anyone who supports art cause, and what he means is basically just freeing Palestine and all that type of shit or any where he's from the liberation of his people. He says, I love you, like like he used the words I love you, right, and they translated and he was saying. They asked him, like, what about fucking queer folks if they were supporting He was like, then I love you. Now Here's the thing. I don't know if I believe that, nigga, you know, like say, but.
Speaker 2: This is what he's saying.
Speaker 1: And at that point, I'm like, I don't care enough because this is actually unimportant to like any type of talking point. But this is just me coming at it as a real person, not just being like say, like, I've been watching a lot of what Ethan has been kind of going through.
Speaker 2: He's been tripping a little bit. He's been tripping a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's like, I mean, I can't even say a little bit, man, I can say it is the most propaganda field shit I've ever seen. And I'm surprised because I always thought he was kind of like level headed. But what he's doing right now, either he's being fed complete misinformation and he has no idea, or he's just completely being a propagandist on purpose, and I'm not sure which one it is. It reminds me of Joe Rogan in a sense where Joe Rogan was cool and then he just lost his mind at one point. It happens when your people gets on their attack.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, everybody's allowed to go radicals for a black man, everybody. Everybody else is allowed to go crazy about the cultures for black people. When we do it where everyone's like hey, cho, everybody else does it, it's like we're protecting our city states and it's like okay, man, sure, But it's unfortunate because I don't think he was a bad guy. Initially, I said it before you and Chris did, where I was like, this nigga, is this niggas tripping from the moment From the moment I watched half of one of his streams about that, if I was like, he's cooked, He's yeah, he's cooked. He's standing way too close to the problem. Hello everyone, It's me Robert F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy. Are you tired of listening to your favorite gay podcast with a bunch of ads that don't have worms in them? Well, if that's the case, go to patreon dot com slash the snart Tank, and just for one dollar you can listen to the audio version ad free, and it has plenty of worms in it too, And just for four dollars more and the five dollar tier you can get the video version with no ads on it either. And the great thing is there's plenty of worms and no flouride. Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have that happened when I was got uh Selensky uh at the White House man that was also.
Speaker 1: Goddamn stupid oof man.
Speaker 2: So uh, the president of Ukraine ended up at the White House trying to talk to Trump about war preparation plans and what's happening and begging Trump for help, you know, like a human begs another human for aid, and uh Trump and jd Vance. Jd Vance starts the foremost. Look. He he doesn't fail to look like the biggest jackass in a room, in a room with Donald Trump. Somehow he just always looked so moronic.
Speaker 1: He's just the biggest cocksucking simp.
Speaker 2: He's sane. It's it's dude, it's insane. It's insane seeing the way he was just like, so, uh, he's so jd Vance was talking to Trump to Kleinsky, and Kelency came in dressed in very casual where he's probably out and about. Granted he could have I would have assumed if I'm getting president, I would have dressed better. But he's also another foreign de guitary. He was an actor and shit like that. So he's like, he's like a very He looked good too, he looked he was dressed nicely, but he wasn't dressed in a suit. He doesn't relatively casual wear. So he's also a younger guy, you know, unlike presidents and every in the country, they don't they're usually not rickety like Donald Trump is.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta address that because there's two things. First of all, like all the Russian fucking simps, we're gonna criticize him no matter what if he was wearing a certain type of suit. They were saying, look at this guy like he's in a war and he has time to fucking play dress. There they're gonna find a way. The other people that were criticizing him saying, oh, you're not wearing a suit in the fucking White House, and then Elon Musk strolling in like looking like a fucking child with this custom maga hat, like in a graphic te They're about nothing. This is the thing that upset me though, Like, it just makes me so mad that these people can't fucking catch that these people are about nothing. You have people agreeing with them jumping on too. Yeah, he should have done this, you should have done that. I'm like, nigga, why didn't you say that about fucking Elon Musk. You're about nothing. You have no conviction. That's the thing that makes me mad that. I'm like, none of y'all niggas have any conviction. Y'all don't care about anything. You're about nothing. You have no consistent thoughts at all.
Speaker 2: Oh So I'm like, they're just they're just even throated, They're just they're just throating. They're just throwting this guy that doesn't give a fuck about them. But it's but it's insane. So he so they met jd Vance was talking to Clintskay about Ukraine hyper ignorantly, hyper ignorantly. He was like, oh, do you have you ever been to the country. Have you ever seen anything about it? He's like, no, but I've read about it, and based on what I've read, I understand it's like, dude, you're wrong about everything you're talking about. Yeah, you were consistently wrong about like it wasn't like he was like he stumbled over a phrase or two, like every human does. He was confidently wrong. And after he was point of being wrong, he started getting aggressive, of course, because he's an idiot and he's he's an idiot chimp. And then Zelensky was just like whatever, dude, and then Trump was like, wait a minute, wait a minute, you played your hand incorrectly. You've given you trillions to punches. And then everything is just pretty much trying to bash the liberal movement for Trump. Now, that's all it is. It's him trying to consistently say they did worse than I'm gonna do. News flash, things are in a hilarious place right now for the country. But people voted for this, so that's no here or there. And then Zelensky was like, I'm gonna get up out of here because y'all clearly y'all are clearly here trying to do some sort of intimidation tactic on me and frighten me. So we're gonna bounce, which was absolutely a smart thing. I don't think I wouldn't stay there for that either, Like, I'm not gonna come to this country to get to have two a ding bat and a freaking orange of corpse of fat insalt me for hours, you know. So he dipped out. Yeah, it's uh, it was really embarrassing on a It's very much so a global scale embarrassment. Again classic America. We've been on a fantastic run lately, and it's clearly Russian shilling. It's clearly pandering to the Russian Party or the Russian the country like he's been doing the whole time he's been hunting office. So of course we're gonna see where that's gonna lead. He's like, we're on the verge of World War three, and he's and since he was like, you don't understand if you get rid of us, we're your only ally in that particular place of the cunt the world. You understand that, right, we are your only ally. We're the only ones that are on your crew there and it's like, you don't get it, and he was like and then I think Trump probably assumed that he was threatening him, and he was like, you're World War one three. Was like, no, this is gonna become a problem for you too, if we fall the way it's gonna happen, and and Trump obviously started trying to chest beat again like usual, but he's a moron as well, so it didn't work.
Speaker 1: He's just being a good boy. He's like him right, he's uh, he's compromised to to Russia, to Putin and to yah and Yahoo. It's obvious. And uh, it's frustrating watching this because even somebody like Ben Shapiro had to just be real about it a while ago, saying it's crazy that Trump keeps blaming everything on Zelensky in Ukraine when it's so fucked.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not. It's it's literally, I'm talking four.
Speaker 1: Year old logic. Four year old logic. You know that you fucking you have a sibling four and five years old? Who fucking hit who first? Okay, they started it, Obviously they fucking take the blame. It is the most basic shit. And then people are somehow stupid enough to start parroting the talking points that somehow it's Ukraine's fault and we're at that level of stupidity that I've I've done a lot better with kind of checking out a little bit, with not absorbing it and getting is upset because it's past the threshold of like, oh, you can convince people of anything, like anything, it doesn't matter, it's logic is not in the playing field. That also, of course it played out this way, and like Zelinsky's in a fucking terrible spot, so he has to fucking still somehow simple little bit. And like even when Jadi Vance said, like, oh, have you even said thank you at any point? And I'm like, yes, he has. You're literally not listening at all, Like like he literally said thank you, he literally was gracious. And then Jadie Vance, because he's Jade Vance, is a complete fucking more on SIMP. He's literally not listening. And I have a problem with many people that I encounter with just in real life, when people are just waiting for their turn to talk and not listening, so they're not even contributing to the conversation. They're not even contributing to what you just said. They're just waiting for you to finish speaking, and then you then they talk whatever they wanted to say, and that is what they were doing the entire time. And it's so frustrating to watch because in real time we see what's happening, and stupid people are just cheering on that.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance and Trump are getting fucking louder as if that means anything with fucking with hold on with him even saying of Zelenski saying like, I hear your voice being raised, but I'm not hearing your fucking logic being raised, which was like a like a big fucking slap in the face. They would let them at upset about that. Yeah, but it's like, nigga, that's you. They're not used to having anyone challenge their bullshit, right, That's why the media asked them the most softball faggot questions that I can't fucking stand.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how is it? How are you gonna let this nigga just say?
Speaker 1: Oh, you we're giving Hamas was given a hundred few fifty million dollars worth of condoms one hundred million.
Speaker 2: It was one hundred million, Like, oh so.
Speaker 1: So it just went from fifty to one hundred nigga, you're just saying, you're just pulling shit out of your ass, and the meat is not calling them out on that shit.
Speaker 2: They're just letting them talk and say that. And I'm like that way for a long time, where it's just it's it's I don't know, man. Like if I was a reporter right and I went up there, I'd be like, Hey, how come your name is very likely on Jeff? I would like, how cool are you? Epstein Trump? Hmmm? Interesting? I would There's no way I wouldn't have said that. I would have died. Clearly I would have said that, and I would have I would have never woke up again. Bro.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Epstein them, Oh my god, that fucking pr stunt, the Epstein Files. They were like, they got those shitty, grifter, fucking conservative influencers, invited them to the warehouse and gave them a binder that said like Epstein Files Phase one, And I'm like, is that not the fakest cartoonist bullshit you've ever seen? Where they're smiling and Joe and posing for pictures and absolutely zero information, zero new information was leaked. It's like, at this point, if you're a fucking Trump supporter. How could you be like this? They just fucking pulled the most bullshit. You got nothing from it. And it's like you and I know Kingston, we know that. Like said, Hey, the dragon ain't gonna slay itself, bro, exactly em seen being best friends with Trump. You think fucking Trump's gonna dime out his best homie. He's gonna dime out himself.
Speaker 2: The fuck y'all are thinking?
Speaker 1: Man, it's it's it is insane. It is insane.
Speaker 2: I saw that picture and I screamed. I screamed because I was like, why has no information been revealed about you? Like y'all Like like, dude, come like what like y'all make videos about everything. Let a let a let a masculine looking woman be near a sport, and you guys make videos in men in y'all niggas lives. Like It's like, bro, you guys are you guys are so I just oh my goodness, I just want I just want the reapers to just take them like I just want them. I want. I am almost at the point where I want humanity in general to go just to get them. I get the whole thing off them. I'm almost like you and Chris where I'm like, yo, just take it. I'll go to take on board. I'm on board.
Speaker 1: Like I think we've we've had a we've had a good run. I think I think we've had a good run. Man, I think I think we're too stupid to survive. I truly one believe that, like there's there is a there's a subsect of humans that are in the know and they're just not completely brain dead. But then there's the vast majority of them that could be so easily hoodwinked in a way that makes no sense in modern day. It's not like fucking eighteen. It's not like the nineteenth century. We're still easy to grift and pull the wool over people's eyes and rob them blind and then just go move to the next town over and start over.
Speaker 2: There's no excuse anymore. These dudes are getting like it's like how it's like how to stink all your salesmen still exist in a real world. It's like if you are selling, you're giving people sugar pills and making them think it's secure to age, Like what's it's it's it feels like it's like we're going crazy because I don't know, I don't know, Like, I argument this all the time, right, I think most people aren't hateful, they're just really stupid, right, Yes, And what happens is that you're so stupid you can be weaponized into being hateful. Yes, but that is not your real thought. Your real thought is just ignorance. Yes, a lot of people have the ability. I think everyone has the ability to be able to be radicalized. But it just takes you having the forethought to be like, oh, well, I've had experience that tell me the other the opposite. So you're able to be You're able to be better. I think some people are gonna be it's gonna be harder for others. Like some people are gonna be like I just kind of resist this. You know, we're all we're all religious batti Like, oh, we were like, oh I don't really, I resist this mentality doesn't makes sense to me really, you know. So that happens to people, but a lot of people are not, especially with the way we don't education works here, which is I think is that was systematic. They were like, oh, let's make him dumber so we can confuse them easier. Duh, that's just the way it works.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's obvious. It's it's obvious. And look, you think about the richest person in the world, you think about Elon Musk. Where the problem is people, it's being stupid and being wilfully ignorant. Being wilfully ignorant is the thing that's really upsetting me because there's so much information, like, say, hey, here's the richest person in the world that is tearing through our government. Maybe I'd like to know more about him, And there's so much information abou him that they could find out, but they are completely uninterested in a way that when we're talking about people being dumb, like Elon Musk said, verbandon me is like he's like one thing that people need to do, one thing that he especially when it comes to white people, because he's racist. Shit, it's fucking obvious if you look into him. He wants the white white people to thrive. He wants white people to have more kids. And the way people have more kids is that they need to struggle. And the best way to make them struggle is to make them poor, make them more religious. And what was the last one? Poor religious and just poor religious and oh unstupid, which he was saying, like less educated. You just basically need to lower them down. And if you look statistically at the people who are the dumbest in society have the most kids because they just don't think about it.
Speaker 2: They just do it.
Speaker 1: They're almost like animals, just above it, right, just just breed, breed, breed, just do that and whatever it. Responsibility logic doesn't fucking mean anything. And he said this openly, like, this is what he wants to do. Like, so the idea is to fuck the economy, me, to make people dumber, to breed more, and also let him have his own fucking playground. It's a win win in every scenario. And it's obvious when somebody has hundreds of billions of dollars has half a trillion dollars, of course this is what they want to do. It's like, but the biggest problem we're facing right now is the most influential people like Joe Rogan have turned into the biggest fucking simps of the robber barons, to the point where he would say something have the authenticity to say that Elon must ain't gonna like fucking rob us. He has enough money, And I'm like, how does somebody with four hundred billion dollars have enough money? How did they get there if they think they have enough fucking money?
Speaker 2: And he says shit like that, Bro, it's insane that they like the degree of like, I don't know the Rogan. Rogan's a whole other experiment of conversation where it's just like you're just, You're just You've become so stupid in such a short amount of time. It's it's magical.
Speaker 1: Did you see him talking to Elon recently where they were talking about rug poll crypto scams and they were talking about meme coins and then Joe Rogan says this like he's a fucking Joe Owen talks like he's six years old. He's like, I can't believe that stuff's still legal. And he's talking to Elon Musk about this, and it's like he's talking about how fucked up it is to have a mean coin in a rug pull and stuff like that, knowing damn fucking well that the president that he endorsed had one as one and fucking one did this shit just as president elect right, and fucking all of a sudden, a rug pull happened the day before the inauguration. He knows this and all of a sudden, he's pretending like he doesn't. So it's at the point where it's not that Joe Rogan's just stupid. He's a complete fucking shill. He's completely compromised. And he actually admitted it one time when he said he didn't want to get involved in the election, but people like Elon Musk and Dana White twisted his arm and I was like, oh, so you're not your own man, You're you're completely you join this fucking billionaire class because rest a sure, people get Joe Rogan's numbers wrong with how much money he has. I've talked about this before, like say he makes way more When people were thinking, oh he was getting one hundred million dollars a year, I think he was getting closer to four hundred to five hundred million year because of how much he was worth and how much other people were getting paid. There's other people their numbers were coming out, how much money they were getting from Spotify, and they're not nearly as big as Joe Rogan. So Joe Rogan is definitely a billionaire at this.
Speaker 2: Point, very likely. I wouldn't be surprised if he was with.
Speaker 1: The with the contract he had the other fucking money he was making on the side. Uh this company that he sold that owned like on it and all this shit, and he sold it to a big farm a company, which is funny because apparently he's against big Pharmer. But then he just sold the companies to big Pharma, which was worth a quarter of a million dollars, sorry, quarter of a billion. He has enough money to be in the billion dollar bracket. And then once he hits that bracket, Oh, his politics completely change all of a sudden. He doesn't want to give more money to the poor, doesn't want to pay more in taxes, he doesn't support Bernie Sanders anymore, doesn't fucking give a shit about the democratic socialism and that he talked about with Cordeil West. He forgot all about that shit just conveniently. And now all of a sudden, Elon Musk is the smartest and greatest guy. Trump makes the most sense. He's gonna fix the country. When he knew that Trump was a piece of shit from back in the day, and all of a sudden, now he thinks he's cool as fuck.
Speaker 2: I was just like, nobody is that stupid? Now that is sane.
Speaker 1: You get to a point where you're just a complete, fucking grifted piece of shit that doesn't care about society collapsing anymore because you're so good. You know you're gonna be fine no matter what. And I'm just like respecting that shit is fucked.
Speaker 2: It's it's turned, it's turned into a clown show of like what, like what do you say? It's insane, it's insane. That's why seeing Burd fucking attack all these retards has been the fucking best part of the fucking last year so far. Him is intecause he's he's he's completely he's completely exempt from that crew now, like he can't come back to that crew anymore. That he's out, he's out of it. They would never invite they would never invite him back, and he doesn't want to come back. Hanging out with Maggie, he said, we're hanging out too many black folk and having a good time doing that birthday party, having freaking him having parties with freaking Gambino and all these fucking black artists like that. And it's like, good, he deserve this because you're actually a fucking decent human being who talks about I don't know, being being funny, but understanding that, like people are suffering, but shout out to him. Let's that's let's go to some questions because we're gonna we're gonna just keep talking about. Oh no, Casey Anthony. Sorry, Casey Anthony's back. I gotta bring that up.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't not bring this up. Casey Anthony is back, and it's insane. I cannot believe she really came back to internet. Apparently her parents are revealing information about the case involving her and her child. That her dad I'm sure helped her fake the kid that's or her child. I'm sure he did. She killed her daughter. She killed the fucking daughter. We all know she killed a dollar. It's like, it's you kill the girl, you killed your daughter, and you went on you party the night the night she found out about she went out and had a party. This bitch is a demon and she should she should actually be. Thino snapped out of existence. I think if you're if you're ail out there, go do it. I'm saying it. I don't care. She does not deserve to be around demore business. Clearly, she did what she did. It was the most that was the first case in court history that I was alive for. I was like, huh, I was like, really, like what she she killed her kid and nobody else she killed her kid and she's went free. Yeah, I'm her dad knew that. Had to have known the judgers like, it's something something higher up, because there's no way when people get people get incarcerated for way less negligence like walking out of your house for a moment and then your kid getting hurt and then they get put in productive visits and your and you go to jail for that.
Speaker 1: That's how they're being in prison for smoking a plant.
Speaker 2: Like you think about that, you know what I mean, that's legal. That's a huge, huge part of what pharmaceutical money now, and a lot of states is the same because it's criminal, it's federal. It's still an it's my brain's gonna hurt. Keep going, keep going, keep going on your Casey Anthony ran insane. So she she's back on Twitter. She made a video trying to be very professional and punctual, and niggas are like, you're a murderer. You're a murderer, and I'm like, yeah, it's definitely her.
Speaker 1: It's not like the like the situation where the came back and started like.
Speaker 2: Really, it's really Casey Anthony. It's like, for real, Casey Anthony, Like you look in your jaw's gonna drop. The fact that she can show her face, the fact that she can rent in this country is crazy, like like she should not be allowed it. She should be kicked out for real, Like it's insane. But you know, we're living a we live in a version of the world. She's like, oh, everyone, everyone can just do what they want.
Speaker 1: Now, what that's her name? Ain't no circle back girl. I don't know if that's a reference to her case or something. I don't know, So yeah, she she's uh, man, I'm tired of what's up with all these ew She also retweeted Elon mu of.
Speaker 2: Course, because because being a villain is fine. I think I think the idea of when I think it's been a long time coming. I think America was doomed since the moment that Washington got not watching him, Lincoln got killed. I think from that moment on, we were we were we had a chance to have the right path of history. And then he died and then Jackson became president. I think from that moment on, we were doomed as a society. I think that was it. We were. It was the fall of humanity. It was too late. We needed him to be around and really beat the crap out of the South for being terrible. But he died and we failed, and that was we We failed a survival check. We didn't roll our t we rolled our one. And it's over. But ever after a certain point when I realized that, like the mentality of the making America gram mentality, Elon Musk throwing up a Nazi symbol in the middle and broad daylight in the middle of people, just and people cheering, that's now villains are like, oh, for real, being bad at like straight up just fine. Yeah, they got the way to brandish stage. Yeah, so it's like, all right, we're just gonna come back. She should it's she should be so I don't see me to be alive the yeah, it would be nice, right, she should be afraid to be alive. That's like insane, that's insane, one of.
Speaker 1: The worst things you can do. And then she's just like chilling. I actually the Twitter account that I called out, it was actually somebody else. I can't find her actual Twitter account if she has one, it.
Speaker 2: Might have been. I saw it directly on TikTok TikTok. Actually might I.
Speaker 1: See this video of her in the car, but I don't know where it's from. I don't know where it was originally posted. Yeah, that's the video her in the car. And I saw that video on TikTok. I didn't know if it was act accounts. I didn't pick it out. I saw it and I was like, this is insane.
Speaker 2: Because I saw it and I saw her and I was like, that was that was like Katie Anthony, I remember that bitch as as I killed her daughter. And she was like, I'm back on the internet now because I need to be and I'm like, yo, she said she needs to be yes because apparently that's gonna be in mention revealed about her from her parents.
Speaker 1: Oh so she's gonna like try to like defend herself.
Speaker 2: She's getting ahead of it. She's like, I'm gonna try to jump out here before they before they really get me.
Speaker 1: Oh man, But you know, I think this episode is gonna be called villain maxing bro and like I'm gonna put She's gonna be on the thumb nail and.
Speaker 2: It's insane dude, who else do we talk about about?
Speaker 1: Jack jack Off, Dick Vance.
Speaker 2: Jade gotta be on there with his yeah, looking all fucked up like a fucking looking like something you'd kill, looking like something from g mod, but yeah, it kind of does. Yeah, all right, let's get some questions, right, guys, let's do it. Uh, you can always go to star tank dot com, starting patreon dot com. That's start tank five. How to get a question? Read one dollar early accents ten dollars. I don't remember what's ten dollars get you?
Speaker 1: Well, So y'all need to fit because like ten dollars was at the what is it called discord? But like the discord was fucked and so I was like, y'alluch.
Speaker 2: In a good space right now? It's right now, it's been it's been co opting to put into a good space. But I still think we need more than that.
Speaker 1: So I think that it needs to be if if y'all want to keep the discord in that, then y'all need to do something. I don't. I don't fucking like discord. I'm be honest, I just don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't use it like I used him when we had to back in the day when I had mine on my child, I nuked it just because there was it. Just people can't help themselves and they just need to start getting weird in it. And I'm just like, I don't want my name anywhere near this, Like nothing illegal happened, but people are already starting to like post, like like one guy at a band because he was starting to post something that seemed a little bit borderline like anime like weird shit, and I'm like, bro, get the fuck out of here. And then other people were just like, oh, like let's just like be like I forgot the word exhibitionists and like post nudes and shit, and I'm like, I don't fucking want that around, Like what are we doing, Like like go do that somewhere else. It's not even like it my channel have anything to do with anything like that.
Speaker 2: Not look right. The discord is insane and this card has a lot of dumb But there is a whole gay parody channel. Excuse me, there's a whole channel on our discord that is just gay parodies.
Speaker 1: It's oh, it's like the stuff that we were about. Or they're making their own shit or making their own and some of them are pretty fucking funny. Okay, I mean, look, take a look at it, Like going there and looking, you're gonna be like, yo, this is fucking Actually.
Speaker 2: Look, there's one. There's one that's like can I lick it? From the tribe called quest can I kick it? That's pretty funny. It's fucking funny. There's another one that's called uh never meant by American suckballs.
Speaker 1: American suckball that's so stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's kind of funny. I pulled you back. That was that quick. I pulled you back.
Speaker 1: I don't like the dark side of it because I remember the when it went haywire and there were the dudes were changing the banners.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how they had access to all that shit got way out of hand. But it's been it's been good. The person I had relegated to it that's doing it is someone I actually trust for real, like trust personally, and there's no other mods other than that person. I'm just saying that.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say this if if, because I already said a while ago I was like, just nuke it, just get rid of it. And I meant that mainly because I just look, I'm too I'm just too phearted, man. I don't I want people to get their money's worth. And I know they're getting their money's worth for the other tiers, but there's just that little thing in between where I'm like, it's just there, y'all doing nothing with it. I don't want it.
Speaker 2: I don't want it.
Speaker 1: So if y'all want to keep it there, y'all need to do something with it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: But I know I know that we we ain't gonna do nothing with it.
Speaker 2: We're fucking we suck.
Speaker 1: We sucked, dude. I mean, as far as like interacting ship, they're just funny.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it. We're just giving people laugh. That's all I mean. I just that's I'm I'm I love that we can do that, but.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, as far as all the other back end shit goes, if we if we can just get on the on board now, Chris has been actually making a few clips and ship, so that's cool. He was posting some clips on Instagram and stuff like that. I see none of y'all still haven't locked into Twitter, Like, uh, I'm the only one that fucks with it and I'm like, all right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't want to I don't want to post that, and that's just spouting correctly. And they're like, swing and that's it. That'll be funny as fuck.
Speaker 1: This is the fucking uh dude, the the uh, the red the subredd is is is a little more active since we shout it out and they're posting some wild ship on there and some of them like, uh, madam, I was, dude, I find it so funny to me, pissing people off talking about Hereditary has been one of my favorite arcs.
Speaker 2: People love it. People love that you hate that ship so much. People are coming at you, and I'm like, yo, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: I love it, dude. I like I because to me, I'm just like, like, say, one of my favorite movies of all time is Mortal Kombat. And if any if somebody made a two hour video essay and how much dogs that is, I'd be laughing and having a great time, like y'all.
Speaker 2: Nigga all time is Mortal Kombat. All yeat you And that's what I hate you see. But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: See, people can't people can have favorite movies that aren't good. And that's the thing where I'm like, I've never said because and no point did I say that movie is good.
Speaker 2: I just love it. And if somebody was number once said it was good, I never gave any respect for it being good. I know what it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can say one good thing about it. The choreography holds.
Speaker 2: Up for nineteen ninety five, very solid choreography. I agree.
Speaker 1: Other than that, like, the movie's fucking terrible, but it's great. I love it so much, nostalgia, it's fun. But I'm just saying you can enjoy Hereditary for what it is. But just I don't want my audience, our audience to be caught up in the zeitgeist of thinking that that shit's clever.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: Like, don't giving it fucking unnecessary flowers is crazy. I'm like, enjoy for what it is. But also if you're gonna talk about it, don't try to come to me and say this shit's like brilliant or try to discuss this as some like actually good piece of art.
Speaker 2: Just look, look, look, I'll contract you a little bit. I think Hereditary is a solid horror movie with stunning some really good elements. I think that the meaning, the meaning of the movie underline with the subtext of it is really good. But I think that subtext so falls a little flat when it's in the definition of there being supernatural quite literally supernatural creatures. Right, So, like, for instance, when there's a movie about like like like existential problems and situational abuse and distance between family members and mental boness. Right, I think this movies are great, Yeah, but the moment that a woman is flying across the room and she throws a book in the oven and a fucking fireplace and a guy sets on fire and then somebody's decapitated. Though I think it's a device to get you to that place, it kind of undercuts it in that movie in particular, you know, not that it's not well done, it's still is well done relatively, Like when she's hammering her head on the fucking door at the bottom and he's like hiding that shit killed me. Then when a naked guy walks out of a corner of your room and you don't immediately go into fight face. Granted, he's young, he's young. No, no, no excuse, no excuse young, he's young, he's young, Derek, Derek, he's young, and he's not fucking Derek. Yes, you would have done that.
Speaker 1: For yourself.
Speaker 2: What are you saying? But I was a nigga, that's why.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't do that? Because you did not grow up in a place where if someone's in your home you defend yourself. That is where our mentalities come from. You didn't grow out in a plush.
Speaker 1: Naked is the big fucking thing that I don't care how old you are. Like I said, I said, like thanks frightened kids, and you do have a fighter flight.
Speaker 2: Kids are gonna run away more often than not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that dude is old enough to where he could have had a fight or flight where actually fight or just leave. There's you know those are tropes within movies that happen all the time.
Speaker 2: Was let's be fair, was that after he saw his mom literally flying like like after like like after that, you know, that's that's that's stress maxed out. You know, like I'm like, all right, look, this night is getting really annoying. My mom danced across the ceiling like a freaking person in the freaking Swan Princess having a tough time, you know, like I'm not look I don't think it makes the most sense. But I'm not just throw him down a hill because I understand that the situation he was probably in was not great. But I do. I do think it's a good movie. I appreciate it for what it is. I don't think it's anywhere near as good as some people probably put out to be. But I also don't like Midsummer that much for the same reason. Midsummer in the very beginning of the movie, people jump off a cliff and then they killed themselves ritualistic suicide. They killed themselves. I there is no humanly possible way that anyone could have kept me from leaving an island. If anyone would have walked towards him, Like, if you can't a step towards me, I'm going to bite out your throats. I do not come near me. Do not come near me. I'm leaving. My friends would be like like if you and Chris and every were like, yo, let's go do it. All of our friends like, Yeah, we're gonna hang out this place. And I see somebody jump off a cliff and kill themselves, people cheer. I'm leaving. There's no talking me out of it. There's no like, hey, Kingston, calm down, you over exaggera And I would say, if you come near me, I'm gonna eradicate you. I'm going home and I'm leaving. There's no like, there's no magic in this planet that could keep me in that place anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, Look, look, I just want to say that that that happens many times, a lot of contrived bullshit in movies, fine shows, whatever. My overarching point is you can enjoy it if you like it, if you love it great, if you hate it great. It doesn't matter to me. It's only when it to me. It would be the equivalent of saying goosebump books are masterpieces, Like it's it's that, it's it's that problem.
Speaker 2: That's my only problem.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, goosebump books are fun as shit, They're greatful what they are. But don't come to me and be like, hey, why aren't they studying this at fucking Yale?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's like, oh, let's let's let's dissect hereditarian And I'd be like, can we do something a little bit more stimulating? Like That's where I'd be like, it's it's that. It's like, bro, it's not like if you and this is what I was saying. This is what And I was purposely upsetting those people by saying you're stupid if you enjoy, if you like, if you, if you, if you think this is clever subtext, you're not saying you're stupid. And I was upsetting people on purpose. I'm being very obtuse and very but the all I'm saying is if you and I put a jump on this podcast and be like, we're gonna fucking dissect ghost Beach from you know, Goosebump's Ghost Beach, Oh my god, I'm like, this is elementary grade shit, so is hereditary. And I'm sorry for the people that don't recognize that. That ain't my fucking fault. Like I'm just saying, like, dissect some Shakespeare's sonnets, that's fucking challenging. We need to also learn Old English. Like there's a real challenge, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's there's levels to this shit. If we're gonna talk about art. Art subjective obviously, but there are clearly levels to understanding and interpretating and seeing who's fucking brilliant and who's just shoehorning and ship and then trying to fool a population that, on average is dumb as fuck.
Speaker 2: I love this. I love how much your fuck I love it. I think it's fucking great.
Speaker 1: I love that people are gonna be very upset. I love It's the only reason why I keep talking about this.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love It's really bad that I like upsetting people too. I get it utting. I don't like going out of my way to upset people.
Speaker 1: When I see people overreact in a certain way over something that's not a big deal, I'm like, oh, it's.
Speaker 2: On, it's on. I like upsetting people more than I like having sex. Bro, it's bad. It's a bad it's I love upsetting people, and that's really a bad trait. That's a that's clearly a terrible traits. Definitely not great that you like it more than sex. Little nuts great since I love people being mad. I love knowing that your day is ruined because of me, my dumb ass ruining your day makes me so happy. It's like, Bro, I'm such a nut situation in your life? Really that mad? See.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm helping people, man, I feel like I'm helping people have a little bit more media literacy, because.
Speaker 2: Gone down, if you're you're you're fighting a fight again, it might help.
Speaker 1: Man. It's it's one of those things that I understand that people are gonna be upset. They're gonna have this attachment to something that they really enjoy, and they're not going to accept that. It's that somebody would dare say something negative about it. But it's like, hey, let's also understand, like Kings, we were just talking about how stupid people are on average. We're just talking about that a little bit. What So when I say that this is for stupid people, understand that most people are stupid and that is just by default a fucking fact. This is not something that is like we were talking about fucking what was it?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: Uh uh the Leo DiCaprio, the movie where you go in the Dreams. I forget, except we're talking about that that the people were confused by it, Like this is what I'm saying that. I'm like, guys, you're saying this is really brilliant, stimulating or something like that, and it's fucking not just that's it. I'm not saying it's good or bad.
Speaker 2: That is not meaning good or bad. I'm just saying, hey, don't.
Speaker 1: Come at me, nigga talking about how complicated inception is. We are hereditary, any of those stupid midsummer I don't give a fuck, man, don't come at me. I got nothing else to say. I can't think of anything else. Let's let's get a few questions at least today. Yo, that was crazy. Oh my god, Okay, oh my god. Hey dudes, man, if you got that inception, you're dumbing gay man. Alrighty, we got some questions from Marchdead. Make sure you go to patroons to start taking podcasts. Give us some money. We appreciate it. Yeah, just just hand me, handus your cash or else whatever.
Speaker 2: Uh So this one comes from Ben Ben Trump Ben Template, Ben Template A bit of a rhetorical question. But have you guys guys noticed that pretty much any content sension is a distinguishable from Wait, any comment section is indistinguishable from AI messages. I swear YouTube shorts commenters are aptly named after the short bus Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ. Uh yeah, man, the people are AI is getting better or people are getting stupid or both. I think I think there's a very serious knowledge for both. There's definitely been a few times I've noticed that AI images I have not been able to notice that their AI at first, and it makes it really upset. There's one with a penguin where's, oh, it's a really cute penguin, but then I remember, oh, wait, penguins don't look that cute in real life. They're kind of just fuzzy and tiny. Yeah, did comment sections suck now.
Speaker 1: In?
Speaker 2: In a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: There is the just the there is the actual bots, and then there are people behaving in bot like ways because the upvote system. The upvote system sucked everything the way that you people are trying so hard to get up voted and having like the best fucking voted comment, and that's all the way to talk to the point where people will think thanks for all the likes, so thanks for like they'll edit and thanks for like who gives a fuck? Like just say say what actually you're feeling instead of like, what's the funniest thing I can say?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: So it's just like almost useless at a certain point.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, it's people. It's it's really bad because it happened a while ago. I think the comment it's it's about being the funniest person apposed to having the most speaking what you think I want to have the comment that's gonna get noticed the most instead of like, oh I think it's as important or that's important.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think there's an a there's a there's an age divide where like somebody posted on about D and D right that I don't agree with right, And I've I put a very long worded comment because I don't really comment on YouTube things. I think that's genuine seeming. Commenting on the internet stuff is screaming into the ether in general, it is, it's just it's yelling at space for being space. But commenting on YouTube, I felt like it's just so not worth doing ever, ever, ever, ever, It's just like, don't do that. Find something better do with your day, don't just just just don't just don't do that. But I commented on something and I got five hundred likes. Is I gave a genuine comment. I've never got that many likes on anything from YouTube ever, but I gave it very genuine comment. I was like, Hey, if you don't like something, it's gonna be It's it's like the things you like are always still around. You can just change to what you want to be. And people I cause you know, because I care about certain stuff. People are like, oh, I haven't heard someone say like this in a while, and it's like yeah, because no one comments really anymore. People just say shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like on Twitter when people have arguments. People argue. People argue to argue, not argue to get to an ending point.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're they're not. Yeah, they're not trying to learn anything. They're not trying to actually reconcile anything. There's no real discourse. It's just talking to shit.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like I'm gonna like it's insane and it's just really it just really makes me feel bad. But all the same time, it's like, man, we've been cooked for a long time, and just now we're starting to really understand how cooked we are.
Speaker 1: Bro, Let's put it this way. I released an update video because I'm gonna start using my channel again. I haven't used my YouTube channel. I don't really use it anymore. Right, I put out that uh Vailguard review, and that was like the only real content I put out in fucking forever, other than just putting up a couple of songs, and I checked the comments on that video because like update on what I'm gonna be doing, And the first two comments are just like I just want to let you know I'm gay or I'm feeling vig because I guess always say how's it going, like how's everybody doing? Always say something like that at the very beginning songs like I'm feeling very gay, but also I perpetuated because I liked it. I put the love thing. It did make me laugh, but it was also like you fucking idiots. You don't have anything constructive to say at all.
Speaker 2: Just just to let you know I'm gay. That's it is simple, a very simple, very quick, concise thing. I'm saying. I'm homosexual. Yeah, I spit it out there. I hope you have a good night the rest of your day. Very brave of them, Yeah, brave, brave me. I'm a sexual. It's crazy. My uncle with the Mom's that's brave. But this one is from Imagine the Dragon's official Hey Chris and the two others. I'm here. I am here before you asking for advice. I currently have my Associates degree in electronic engineering and I have been working in the field for nearly like the last three years. Is My question to you is do you think I should try to finish my last two years for a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. The main thing that is holding me back is that I hate traditional schooling system, the comments quota, sorry apprentices. The reason I won't. I went to trade school. The money I make is okay ish, but I know that there's a lot more opportunities if I finish out the rest of my degree. Any input that would be anybody to be much appreciated. PS thank you for making the best podcast out there and making me laugh all the time.
Speaker 1: That's big, that's big praise man, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I think we are funnier the most people. But I hold on.
Speaker 1: I want twenty seconds just on that, on that subject. I was talking to Jojo about that, like just the other night. Yeah, because we were just talking about because I watch I know, I know y'all don't really listen to that. Many like comedian podcasts.
Speaker 2: And shit, no I'm not your mat comedian and stuff. Yes, my friends, that's why I don't listen to commedia because I understand it's not even like, oh, it's crazy to me. Since I since I'm in tune with a lot of that shit, it really is kind of surprising to me how how big some of these comedian podcasts are. And it sucks, and I'm looking, I fucking I'm I'm gonna be honest, Kingston. I hate talking about myself positively, but I'm like, I even have to admit. I was like, I know we're funnier than these niggas by like a country mile. We just don't have that. We just don't have the connections they do. It's the thing is, I don't think I'm very funny. Let me think, people, I don't think I'm very funny, but I know these guys aren't funny. I think that's where it comes from. It's like, I don't think I'm very funny. I don't think I'm the funniest guy ever. I don't think I'm the best joke tell the funniest guy ever. No, no, no, it's I know these niggas aren't funny.
Speaker 1: There's levels to this, man, I there's Look, let's put it this way. Normally, I don't like watching stuff back of us right because we're we lived it, we already did it.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck when when when I.
Speaker 1: Clipped that chocolate rain thing of us doing that, the him speaking in that melody or I probably watched that shit back like ten times or whatever, and I laughed each time. It was actually fucking funny to me, and I'm like this, I don't. I was like, that's crazy. This kind of like ascended me having that weird self conscious thing, and I was like, I know, this is fucking this is this is funny.
Speaker 2: I know this is funny.
Speaker 1: And you know we're also laziest shit and we don't promote our stuff, so whatever, Like not really.
Speaker 2: The Smartnes Scorsese Hulk, that's shit makes me laugh every time because that's genuinely pretty fun That's great, Like that's like there's sky immunez as the Hulk is crazy. I don't care any whether you can't prove me otherwise that's trapping him into that situation wouldn't be funny.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I appreciate it. Yeah, I feel and if you all think that definitely word amount. But let's answer this guy's question, Uh.
Speaker 2: Go back to school. So this is my thing, right I I am someone that is probably in the throes of going back to school. I'm probably gonna go back and fall and just finish shot my nursing whatever. Even you didn't even hear me. You just commented first. You just you just you're just you're trash dude. But I'm probably gonna end up going back myself. I think it's I think it's worth while having a degree, but also at the same time they don't matter much anymore. That's the big, the big conundrum right now. I think your experience is useful. I think having a degree in engineering. My girlfriend has a degree in computer engineering, so she did put both electrical and a PPC, so she would absolutely She's making very good money and she's doing quite good for herself. So I would say, if you want to, I would say go by. I do think that schooling is horrible, and I think the way our curriculums work is really fucking bad. But it just it's up to you, man. I would say, might as well as go for a get it don especially if you have the money and the means to be able to do so, I would say try it. So that's where if if you if you have, if you already started the path, might not might as well. And the shit, that's where my comment comes from what do you think they're Yeah, I would say I agree more with that.
Speaker 1: And really the uh, the reason why there's certain things I don't do is if I feel like it's going to impede on my health, that's the only caveat. Like say, for example, if you think about it, you're meditating on this, your decision whether you're gonna go back or not and finish out and get the get the the Bachelor, right, Yeah, is is do you hate that school system enough to where you think it's going to like have a negative impact on on your on your your mental health or or physical health like that. If you think it's that bad, then I would really consider maybe that's the only thing. If it's it just really fucking annoying to where you're just really uncomfortable and you're just pissed off, and that if you can that's you can handle that, and and then before you know it, it'll be over because time goes by stupid fast. Now, like you just get get older, and and I know since you you've you already got uh we said, like what you said, aa, what do you what do you? Yeah, so time's already getting faster and faster, So it's probably gonna you're gonna finish it up pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: If you just do it.
Speaker 1: But like if you're like, oh no, nigga, I want to kill myself when I was in school last time, that, I'm like, okay, maybe, uh, maybe you want to chill out. But besides that, man, if it ain't, if it ain't the worst thing, it'll be over quick. Because what the fuck it's We're five years removed from the pandemic, and I'm like, where the fuck the time go?
Speaker 2: For real? For real, everything feels like it's moving at a breakneck speeds, and it's like, that's what happens once. For me, it's once you hit out of high school, things start going faster. Once you hit twenty five, it's a blur. Literally, life starts blurring ahead of you.
Speaker 1: And you're like, marw Like I just remember being at fucking uh the New Year's Eve party. Yeah, I was like, what the fuck was three months ago?
Speaker 2: Life? Life moves quick, man. It's best for you to, like, like, if you want to get something, like want to tease something, achieve it as soon as possible, because it's not It does not last long, man, trust me, it you're it's the day is gonna come when you're like, hey, bro, I'm I'm out, so might as well try it. Yeah, but let's get another one. The King of hap hazard Shit wrote in greeting my beloved Royal Court, I started planning my annual trip to loss and recently so I can attend the Collector's XPO in October. Only now did it occur to me that my wait, I'm terminally autistic, and it spends I'm terminally autic, and it's so to spend a weekend in a whole lass event centered around collecting cut up pieces of airplanes. But it makes me curious, what is the most profound, uninherently an uninteresting hobby or interest that that one of you guys thinks might ruin your persona as cool inner at dudes, much love from the end of the list. King of bapag It dude. First of all, great hearing from you, Bud, Great hearing from you. Yeah, it's great. That's the real one, not a fake one, a fake one. It is actually him.
Speaker 1: And then he k, what does it say? Like, it's definitely him, it's him, It's I just want to be pissed me off. It was a fake one.
Speaker 2: Since twenty twenty, dude since twenty twenty. Yes, dude, shout out to you, Bud, Glad to hear everything's going well for you. Man, I'm oh, what is hobby I had? I dude, I don't know, Man, my hobbies are pretty out there. Yeah, I'm not. I am not afraid of being real about things I like. I like D and D. I like comics. I've recently gotten a three D printing. I play cards. I don't know. I'm just a nerd overall, so I like anything that's nerdy. Relatively, I'm kind of involved in it for the most part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it boring dog like I I I it's just fun.
Speaker 2: With wrestling a little more again. I'm funking wrestling tom again. I'm trying to wrestling a little more like. I'm trying to get back into that.
Speaker 1: I'm just peeking over a little bit. I haven't really got back into it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I think wrestling has so many bad bitches now, it's crazy. It's insane. I'm always When I was little, the female wrestlers were not the hottest usually well because the stratus was pretty hot.
Speaker 1: There was an error where they started like Leita was all right, she was pretty sexy. Tristratus was sexy. But yeah, before that, there was just the Vince McMahon liked a certain type. He liked the bodybuilder, a type of female with I would have.
Speaker 2: Would I would have knocked down China. I would have knocked down China too. Don't get me wrong. I would have knocked it down like I would have knock I would knocked it. I mean for the story, I absolutely would. For the culture, I would have did it. And I would have been like, hey, I did it, so what I'm here.
Speaker 1: Jacqueline she was like her tits were so big, Jacqueline, but she was jacked like Jacqueline. Sable was a big one. Everybody was like, oh that's a that was an icon Sable for sure.
Speaker 2: But she's not around. She passed right.
Speaker 1: Uh no, no, no, I think she's promised.
Speaker 2: She might still be married to a brock Listener. Oh that Sable. Oh crap, I forgot.
Speaker 1: She still might be married to a brock Listener. As far as I'm concerned, I don't know if they split or not. I haven't really been paying attention.
Speaker 2: Now there's like ri U. The thing is that Ria Ripley is like has an athletic build like stature, but she's nowhere near the size of like the old female. She's like natty, you know, she looks probably not but like she looks like she's natty.
Speaker 1: You know she would probably look I mean natty in the sense that I don't, like, say, not taking anything to make her muscles bigger. I think she just big frame.
Speaker 2: She is a big person.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have anything where I'm like, oh, that body is unsustainable, Like when I look at her, Yeah, she's just a big chick, wide shoulders, huge thick ass, which is like you know, whenever you see like a white girl with the big ass, you just like, that's cool, tut to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you did it. You got the genetic lottery.
Speaker 1: Wh check out. If you haven't seen her in a W Tony Storm. Tony Storm has the thickest like the bottom half of her base. So it doesn't make any it doesn't make any sense. Nikita and w W. I don't know if she's still there. She's still there. Nikita her finisher too. How she pins people the way that Nikita pins she like she her ass fucking bounces on your chest. Essentially.
Speaker 2: Look man, look man, I've been off I've been off the Sugar Queens for a while. I haven't been a snow chaser in a long time. But Nikita is quite a good visage. She's quite a good you know, quite she's she there's a lot of there's a lot of fine ships right now.
Speaker 1: They got baddies some pro wrestling.
Speaker 2: That's fine ships right now, Dude, wrestling is it's it's we We are eating pretty well. It's in a good place compared to what we were. We were in the two thousands. The two thousands, we were starving. We were starving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was yeah, no thanks, it was. But that's how Vince was. He was just he liked that fake ass porn look. And now it's just like athletic rods with big asses. And I'm like cool, Like that's great.
Speaker 2: We have who we have now? We got we got Eo Sky, she's I know she is. We got Tiffany Stranson, we got Chelsea Green, we got Candice Lelay, caked up, crazy Chance, Alay Live, Morgan's mad popular right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's cool.
Speaker 2: I sort of got I know a girl looks just like her. It makes me feel really uncomfortable, and it might be her. It might be her. I know a girl that's exactly like her that I went to school in our area. I think Chris knows her too, insane. We're eating pretty good. We got obviously Ria the Queen, we got Stephanie Varius, so we got a lot. So look, if you're gonna get your going on wrestling too bad, it's make sure you're not in a congested room, right, and have some respect for yourself. It's on Netflix now, right. You know you're handing your own business by yourself, right, be respectful to some people around you.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah up, that's besides that went off on a tangent about these fucking baddies. But yeah, no, I don't have any other I don't have any other hobbies that I spend most of my time making music. That's probably, and so I don't have anything that's like really obscure and that would be like, oh, you're a fucking giant weirdo nerd or something. I don't have anything like that.
Speaker 2: I don't have anything like that either. I feel like I am well, no, I nothing is everything about myself. I'm so forefront about that. I don't care enough for people to be like, oh you like this, that's weird. Yeah, I've just been a fan of the things I've been a fan. Like, if I'm being very honest, all the shit I liked as a kid, I still like. Now, sure, that's it. It's like there's no real day difference, Like I'm still sort of a fan of Pokemon as an adult, you know, Like I just I think all that are still the same. Shit is that I'm an adult now, right, that's it. I just don't partaking up the childish aspects of it. But I'm still the same, relatively the same dude, which is crazy because I feel like most people are. But then some people go through radical changes are just still the same, the same people they were when they're kids. You know, you kind of come out and you're like, oh, what makes your eyes glitter as a kid is gonna make grassular as an adult. But whatever. Some people are just gay and they're born gay and they stay gay and they die gay, you know, and I say they're just gay. They're just gay the whole time. They're gay to the fucking gay the gayness ends. Okay, So this one comes from Pumpkin plumpkin king. Oh God, you just made be blumpkin king at that moment. Yo, man lovers, have you guys ever considered gas lighting your audience by putting a random ding in your audio making them think that they got a notification? What have you done in the past? Fuck with which? What have you guys done in the past? Fuck your audience?
Speaker 1: That would be pretty funny.
Speaker 2: I would nothing like that. We did the whole picture when we were on a discord. We did one piece of all of our faces and it was like your eye, my eye, and Chris's lips.
Speaker 1: I just saw that recently.
Speaker 2: I don't remember where. That was a fucking weird one, but that'd be funny. Funck we got in would be a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've talked about doing certain things on on like an April first or whatever, but again, we don't fall through a ship.
Speaker 2: This April Fools. You gotta do son hilarious, son funny, But what would it be? What would be a good April April Fools episode?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll talk about it off off, but uh, we have some idea.
Speaker 2: We need a video editor. We did vide editor so I can be like one of us kill ourselves on a live one episode, and it's like and it's like animated, it's not even like relatively close to being real. I think I get up and I just blow my brains out.
Speaker 1: We'll figure it out, we'll see what we'll see what we can do. Maybe yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: We're talking about it behind the scenes, see what we can do. But it would be funny. Fucking with the audience in that way would be funny. Uh, doing some stupid bullshit like ping.
Speaker 2: It's always good for you guys to be scared of us. You should always be on your guard because I can harm you. I just choose not to expect this. This comes from just kidding. Simmons says, silly one, silly one for you do y'all still fuck with legos. I think legos are really cool. I don't really mess with them though. Never been a Lego kid, hugely, honestly.
Speaker 1: I had Lego Like, yeah, when I was really young, I'm talking like four or five years old past that had nothing Lego related, not that uh, not that I had any like, it's just.
Speaker 2: It's that was just it. That was over. That was a It was a phase, and phase comes to an end a minute. We had next.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you remember connects. Yes, I started with the little rods, right, yeah, had like the the magnet in the middle. You can make like more intricate that in the middle. You with the connections, you can make more interesting stuff. And there was that connected to was it lego or connects the bionicles?
Speaker 2: What was that? Bionicles were legos? That was Lego bionicles love it. But they were around and they had like little ball joints you can move shit around and like where they're like where they're a jointed where there were like little balls and okay, yeah cool. I had a few bonicles back in the day. I really wish I had them.
Speaker 1: I was like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I remember that guy when I was a kid. Bionicle fucking blew up. I never never fucked with it though, But yeah, I never really gotten a lego. There's some things that I wanted to just have, like, uh, like, oh, here's a like a I don't think I don't know if I saw it, but like say, oh, here's a batmobil or whatever. But obviously the millennium falcon like that, like that's cool.
Speaker 2: The falcon is crazy when I really saw what legos could do, because because obviously it was a dumb ass kids, so I didn't have the conceptual idea of making things that are really cool legos. I would just stack Legos on top of each other and make like big versions of squares that are uneven. But when I started seeing people like making like real pieces like like the falcon, or making like because I didn't know legos could be round ever, I thought they were only they only could come in square and then I saw round ones and I.
Speaker 1: Was like what, Yeah, they expanded.
Speaker 2: This is so late in the game. I'm already like the nine. I don't want this anymore. No, I would have been able to I would have been able to build so much more. But I think they're good for kids, honestly, Like they're little developing brains. Legos are like healthy for them to have, for them to be able to like just sort of fidget around and put things together. I think it's not bad for them. Yeah, but I wish I had more. I wish I played with no more for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw the movie Lego Batman. That was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Good movie. Yeah, all the Lego move is actually pretty good, way better than have any right to be honestly, Let's get let's get one more. Let's get one more. Uh, let's see, let's see, let's got a decent one because okay, this one is funny. Okay, it's this from Pig but hole nice. Hey, But if y'all Dala Taylor's broke her heart, what would she what would her song be about? How how you've hurt her physically? Or and how you hear physically and physically explicitly? Ps Derek, when do you and Jojo intably get divorced? Who gets to come?
Speaker 1: Who gets inevitably gets the worst? Who gets to come? Uh? In cooking up? Is this guy like cooking up something? He's diabolically cooking.
Speaker 2: Up a plan slow gaming, slow gaming man knows that's gonna get us, so he's like fucking he's like ZMO in fucking evented freaking Civil War. Motherfucker set that whole plan up to have him go crazy each other And it's like, damn this niggas fucking he could have released all those super so like, we don't, we don't. That movie is so interesting because like there were so many plot diverging moments, which I think it was better than people give it credit for. I think it was actually a pretty solid movie. But people kind of are like, oh, that's kind of lame because everybody kind of focused on Spider Man. That was a big problem. They pot Spider Man in that movie, and everybody was like hunched over Spider Man, like, oh my god, the new Spider Man's in this movie. But I really do think that that movie had a pretty solid plot. I think towards the end when it started having too many things going on, that's when they started kind of breaking apart. But if Zimo released all those super Soldiers, that would have been so bad. It would have been so bad if there were just like twelve Captain Americas running around destabilizing countries and killing people.
Speaker 1: Captain America's is kind of yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Just taking cars into people, running beating the fuck out of everybody. That would have been crazy, But you know whatever, it's Do you think Steve Rodgers is a worse super Soldier than a lot of the other ones, because if somebody was strong as a super Soldier, would they have been stronger getting a serum post or does it get everybody up to this same base point of level where you become a peak human in general.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I like it's that.
Speaker 1: I guess it would probably be because I guess I'll think of it in the way of like, let's just let's just say testosterone, like I.
Speaker 2: Think it would.
Speaker 1: I probably if he started off being a fucking god, like he was really good. Like what happens if you give a superhero super serum? You know what I mean? Doesn't that enhance them? Like sorry thor a super serialm Would that do anything to him?
Speaker 2: Probably? Maybe? Maybe not, because I because I when I was when I was trying to write comments, I had a mutine that had the soldier serum, right, Like, it was a mune that was captured by having by shield, not catching by hydra, and they were gonna use him to make the super so run. He had an adaptive body relatively, so like, oh, it was given to this mute, and then the mute would just be way more insane than Steve Rogers would be. Yeah, that's what my assumption would be. But I guess it might not because it makes you a peak human. So I guess it just got Captain America to the height of humanities potential. And then it will do the same thing to another person. But then if you're a genealogy matter with that change Like it's just stuff like that. Like imagine like someone takes that's black and they're a white man, and it's like, oh, the peak human is a white man. The best version of a black man would be a white man, and it's like, oh, that's insane. That has a lot of implications that we're not ready for right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if that's that's how that works, but uh, I mean, we gotta who do we ask about that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude. I feel like I'm the best person. You guys asked about that in the runsive area you ask comics explained, I'll shoot him a message on Twitter. But hey, dude, hey dude, real quick question. What happens if a mutator is super so discerned some of them already stronger than that, right.
Speaker 1: Well, they have to be, of course.
Speaker 2: So like if you give it to like, let's say you give it to like someone like fucking Spider Man, does he what happens? Well?
Speaker 1: See that's the thing, Like is it is it? Like? Does it enhance whoever to their maximum potential? Does it. I don't know the rules of the super serum, and maybe there actually is a legitimate answer.
Speaker 2: Because like my my, my assumption to combat that is that it hands you to the maximum of a human's potential. Right, but when you be get mutated by other things, you are already a superhuman, so you're no longer in that bounds of regular human potential. That's where my commison comes from, right, But I could be very wrong, yeah, because I don't Also, there's it's not easy to get because you know, it's only had one use news in Steve in the comics because in the MCU, the fact that they found out way how to cynthesize and make that ship in like Falcon and Winter Soldier, that's insane, And that ship wouldn't be all over the place because they would have mass produced the fuck out of that.
Speaker 1: Yes, it instantly, that shit would be every way as soon as it worked once it would be the first of all, the fucking formula would be easily Like why would it why would it be anything?
Speaker 2: Would write it down and hide it somewhere.
Speaker 1: That would it be a problem at all?
Speaker 2: Like it's it makes sense. It makes sense that the guy that made Erstein got killed, and that's why I was gone, because that makes sense. He can't replicate it, you know. It's just like, but if they make more, it's like, this is dumb. This is gonna be all over the play. There's gonna be super so dru fucking people robbing regular bodegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be crazy.
Speaker 2: But if back on the question, yeah, yeah, if y'all dated toes Off, if I dated Toast, if I would, I don't know. I don't think I col date her. She's just so not my type.
Speaker 1: Well, in this fucking scenario, you date her, you guys break up, and then she has a breakup song.
Speaker 2: Huh, just blazing it raw anally, I've just been just like I got tired of it. I got tired of it like it just it just the condition of my body was ridiculous. My asshole could have fit like a fucking like one of the freaking the dunkin Donuts cups inside of when one of the fucking tumblers that hold a drink one of those. He was just all the time, you know, just just to hurt me. He would say I hate you while he's doing it. Damn, I don't know, man, bro.
Speaker 1: So she'd probably write a song about being like, I'm this dude, this nigga is gay.
Speaker 2: He's just like he didn't really, he didn't really. He never loved me.
Speaker 1: He was he always asked me to peg him, and he'd always be We go to wrestling events and he'd be staring at like Roman Reigns and shipalking at him.
Speaker 2: I fucking I'm so stiff too. She's like, what the fun's going on?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I can't stand up, give me like five minutes.
Speaker 1: We went to a Chiefs game, you know, and we caught her ex and I'm just like, fucking I'm just like looking at Travis Kelson.
Speaker 2: She's like going to have a quick talk. We talk going to back, Taylor, stay stay there, stay there, don't stay there right there the back and you see Travis screaming like fucking like fucking Meek Mills in that video of the puff video. Oh man, if that was really meet, that's really sad. If that was real, If that was one hundred percent real, I feel so bad. He can't be a rapper anymore. All so he's done, like you can't be a you can't be in hip hop world after that anymore, Unfortunately, they're not gonna They're not gonna let you be there no more. But it's stupid. They shouldn't. They shouldn't exercise ostracize you. But like, yeah, he's done, like he was, he was wailing, dude, Yeah, it's I would have I'm laughing, but it's not funny because he was literally like taking advantage.
Speaker 1: Of I feel like there would have been I feel like he would have.
Speaker 2: I just don't feel like it.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's the type of you think he would just let that, like, let that just keep Do you think you would let that slide?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? I'm sure he's at least extraordinarily traumatized for that situation. At the very minimal he is scarred into in a way that is insane. So yes, I think he would let that slide and not talk about it because he doesn't want to talk about the factor at least like that. Sean Puffy Combs but fucked him to whales that whatever was recording wasn't in the room and it caught him crystal clear screaming. So that room must have been you take thunder damage going inside of it. So I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I'm just wondering about, like the type of people that wouldn't retaliate, I guess, and he at least seemed like somebody that would.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm retaliate. Retaliate how doing something really stupid, like what his asshole is fucking worn out right, he's bubblegum butt like he's fucking gone.
Speaker 1: There are some people that, Look, there's some I feel like there's some people that couldn't allow that to to just like there are certain there are certain.
Speaker 2: People like.
Speaker 1: That. I just feel like that they just could They couldn't let that it happened. They're not gonna say anything to anyone, but they're gonna they're gonna retaliate in a way that's gonna absolutely ruin their life. But they don't care, like they're gonna He's gonna roll up into another ditty party and just didd he's not gonna get shot up. But like a bunch of other people are something, something's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's I I look, I feel for I look, man, I feel for him in a way that's crazy. I think he at his his hats. I just might I can't even fathom saying, because they just feel so bad for that guy having to go through that, having to experience that. It's so fucking sad.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, damn, dude, no, lou what happened?
Speaker 2: Do you get out of there? What are you doing still sticking around?
Speaker 1: That's That's the one thing though, I just don't even how do you get into a situation like that.
Speaker 2: You know, coorcion threats feeling powerless? Dude, Like, we're dude, we're men, we have the we have the ability to be able to be ignorant about that. A lot of women go through ship like that where they are just unfortunately circ fuck like cornered, threatened with their lives and absolutly happens like that. You get too scared to say anything about it because they might harm you. And then what if like you're more like have less power, like fiscally or physically. It's it's that ship is insane. I want to laugh right now, but I'm not letting myself because I'm better than that. Let's see there, let's see if you're a piece of shit, you're gonna laugh at this.
Speaker 1: So I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: I was just I just had to hear the audio again. Z it's just so wild, Like you go ahead, you listen to it again because it's insane.
Speaker 2: It's just like.
Speaker 1: That is getting ravaged. Yeah, there's just there's no other way to put it.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, with that, I think we're gonna after talking about the brutal but fucking of Meek Mills, I think I'm gonna probably end it there. Thank you guys for tuning in to this episode of the Dark Tank Podcast. We appreciate it. We will hopefully be back with Chris the next episode. If he doesn't, he isn't dead.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all are dumb and and and gay, and we'll have Chris read the names next time he's I don't know alive or some shit. Yeah, but yeah, thank you guys. You appreciate it. Share make sure you guys tell people about the podcast. We appreciate everything you guys. We also we appreciate anything else do. But also, at the same time, sir, ask better questions. Really do that ask better questions. Your questions are not always bad, but most of the time they are terrible. And if you don't, I'm gonna come to where you're at and I'm going to slit your cats Paw slightly.
Speaker 1: Slightly, Paul slightly slightly.
Speaker 2: It's gonna bleed a little bit, it's gonna be upset, and it's gonna take its anger on on you because I'm gonna leave. Yeah, so remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's real.
Speaker 2: See your IGAs well.
Speaker 3: Well, Well, looks like the snark tankers aren't here, so I'm going to be reading all.
Speaker 2: Of the I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine reading all the names as RFK Junior wo be insane? I would have to get I would have to get paid handsomely to do that, because I'm sure my voice would be destroyed. But yeah, Chris's voice is still a little bit messed up, I guess. And so I'm gonna be doing it again. I didn't think i'd be doing it again like this, at least not anytime soon, So I guess it just worked out that way.
Speaker 2: But yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: So the twenty five dollars here, Thank you guys for signing up for it. You guys are killing it with your names, and yeah, anybody else man, just bump on up the twenty five and we'll read whatever it is, you know, and If Chris tries to shy away from reading some of the names, I will scold him because you guys are paying good money for this. Here we go, racist Hokage.
Speaker 2: Oh my oh that's Plankton.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. That wasn't a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. It's a little late right now.
Speaker 1: It's eleven forty pm right now, so my voice I can't really do what I want to do.
Speaker 2: JR.
Speaker 1: For the producers of The Mexican starring Brad Pitt Comes The Last in Word on Earth starring Tom Hanks. That's Paul Mooney, isn't it. I think I remember Paul Mooney saying that. I'm pretty sure because yeah, he was talking about the Last Samurai or something, which actually that movie. That movie rules. I'm gonna I'm gonna kill the president with a mortar. I am delivered. I don't like Colon No More. Oh yeah, the that fucking classic video.
Speaker 2: I'm not gay, No More.
Speaker 1: Shit rules three days Grace. Tell me if you can see the gay inside of me?
Speaker 2: Not bad?
Speaker 1: Am I throwing big Bucks? Appreciate you, Emma. Two rats in a trench coat? You What the hell is between Sweeney's teeth? When did the grand Candy become fat and black and gay. God damn Poppy, I know, black Eyed Dominican Gail Gooner investigating Laura Palmer's murder. Kingston gape my son. That's pretty good, Kingston gaped my son. I didn't catch it the first time, Kingston. Okay, if I was a flintstone stupid, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Get it.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Uh. But Zerker Broley gap Shotting Sweeney Star Tank Live in Japan featuring Johnny Smalley. Elon Mush should chew on his chew his own fingers off. I think that would be neat. Yeah, me too, red Rectum Redemption, I like that a lot. Uh. Let the cummies hit my tongue. Let the coummies at my tongue. Let the coummies at my tongue. Guys, I tried to do the gay bodies cover and I couldn't do it. I I can't mimic the screams accurately. I feel like somebody else is just gonna have to do that, you know, I mean, they could just do it poorly, but I just you know what I'm saying, Like mine would it came out like shit, and and I didn't want to put it up. I love the character interactions in Marvel Rivals, but it wasn't necessary for Moonnight to be called uh, to call Herbie Rob bigger, so stupid penising a bullet wound into a giant's forehead. Nice? Uh, Domination Vaughan and the dead big titty goblins are by weakness fucking flesh. Guys, that's crazy. Derek is innocent. Hashtag free him round. That Asian learning Emmy one was intended to be a commercial loss for tax reasons. That would have been insane if that's if that's what it would have would have went down. I gotta look into that. It's already been one year without Toriyama. Hopefully he's resting in peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just seeing a lot of uh a ers of anniversary stuff of his passing not too long ago, and uh yeah, man crazy, it's crazy, how crazy? How influential as shit is?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you agree with y ms that dogs can consent to hand jobs from their owners? I I I'm assuming this was a bit or something and he wasn't like trying to argue that or something like. Guys, let me tell you that I can't do his voice. I convince my dog it's so stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, don't don't.
Speaker 1: Don't drack off your dog. Guys, No, I don't care how much your dog likes it. Don't do it. Please Chris Raygun for mayor. I mean, why not JD vans be like you? You better say please and thank you. Miss dos Zinsky, Bro. All of those JD vance edits are fucking fantastic. Man, there's so many of them. There's so many of them. The one that meet Canyon Quote Tea was so fucking funny. Uh where am i? Hassan and Benjaba should meet up so we can eliminate them both at once?
Speaker 2: What the fucking shoot? Tired?
Speaker 1: I didn't have any caffeine. I've been having some bad acid reflex, so I've been kind of trying to calm down on anything super acidic, and I am paying the price. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people that could just go away. It would be pretty great, you know. I think both of them are bad representations of the parties. Obviously, Hassan is less egregious. I mean, fucking I don't see Hassan putting out free Derek Chauvin petitions and trying to reach the president to get Derek Chauvin off. You know what I mean, Like, there's absolute levels to the scum baggotry. Even though I think there would be a better representation on the left than like no for streamers and stuff like that than asan but god damn, he ain't nowhere near as bad as in Binjapiro. Like fuck man, wait, wait yet, fuck off, You're not a part of the joke. If you can gape, if you can gape till I get home, if it means a lot to you, oh the fucking if it means a lot to the A day to remember. And uh, that chick that was in that band Versa or Emerge, what happened to them? Man versus Emerge kind of just fell off. They had that one fucking album, Like they had that one cool like demo or whatever. They have the song like Whispers or what or something like that. That show was dope, and then they had their Fixed at Zero or whatever the fuck album that was did pretty well and then they just fucked right off. But if you can't gape till I get home, man, I forgot about that song, dude. I haven't listened to shit like that in a while. La La La, Okay, thug Zilla King of the Hoodsters. That's badass. Losing all my friends in a custody battle. In the custody battle Kirkbeane pov the feeling when you do a really good shit man, nothing better death, just straight up death. Jack's world's fastest Maori. Hey, Hey, mister Disharay, I've been down for the count fucking dudes for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Sneezing is just.
Speaker 1: Coming, but out your face, that's true.
Speaker 2: What the fuck man? Excuse me? Guys.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry if I make any one of anyone else yea on. My name is Jake, and you guys really hurt my feelings. What do you have to do to dethrone King of Halfazard? I think that's impossible, brother, Big Meaty stinks Gooner killed by men who towerk Andy the man whose handies are now s tier are now back to stre in forever, Dandy, gay sex gifts, sween ass completely abandoned, trying to say the N word. Yeah, I live in Texas. I ain't going to Vegas eat roadhouse man. I miss roadhouse dude, like I wish I coul get some Texas barbecue, but I'll take Roadhouse since.
Speaker 2: It's close by.
Speaker 1: I think there's one like an hour and a half of me or something like that, but I ain't going that far. When Elon finally dies, catch me going stupid in the club like Jim carries the fire meat, Dude, that's a celebration. Bro. The in game currency in Call of Duty is called CP. All right, next page kids, Rob Schneider. Gross you Rob Schneider. Then right under Dan Schneider.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: I like how you guys are coordinating. That's awesome. My volume was on blast when Sweden said A said ba hard r oh. But yeah, okay, excellent. You know all you gotta do is tell people like, hey, he's extremely black, so it's fine. Wado Wado defending Israel. Whimsical boying type scaddiddler forty k at dark elder rape people into furniture. Dark elder rape people into furniture. That's pretty crazy. I gotta get more into that shit. I know there's one of our people or they actually want to get us into it. I've just been so swamped. Uh. He was like, oh, pick something, you know, I want to get you guys, and I'm like, that's dope. I just you see it, like I'm fucking just don't have enough time.
Speaker 2: I should.
Speaker 1: I just got to make a little bit of time, but I'm fucking running on just always doing shit, and I gotta like not do that. So Kevin Durant's feet, semen flows, yeah, oh yeah, semen flows on my ass like water poles.
Speaker 2: What Also?
Speaker 1: Check out the Northern Boys elderly lads that rap and make music about Dix. The Northern Boys. All right, I gotta remember that doctor man love or how I learned to stop worring and love the cock.
Speaker 2: Dude, What the hell's going on? Yawning way too much?
Speaker 1: I don't think I should be yawning as much. Fuck you, I'm paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants freezing kiss. Oh he meant to put Chris, but it says kiss ours gune freezing kiss in a block of ice, then filing him. That's pretty cool. Fuck face unstoppable getting my name read even though I only pay five dollars a month. Cardboard Pie, Uh sure, maybe it happened before or something. Spambufutters, Oh like probably somebody else something I don't know. Whatever, I'm gonna kill myself. Spambufutters Jolio Dipsha, the Ace of Parades. Derek wears vassiline filled socks. Damn right, I do proud of it. Definitive Top Black five People won lebron Tookey David three, Future four, Tim Duncan five, Tom Sweeney, go Man Kingston. If if Yms can cut off his hair for a bit, you can do something with yours. I agree, you really should stop being a bitch and do something Cockstar Dickleback, because we all just want to suck big black balls stomachs filled with at least fifteen cocks. Unfortunately, I don't know how that song goes. I mean, I'm sure if I hear it, I'll be like, oh yeah, I remember, but just just like hearing the name like rockstar, I don't know. I don't know very many Nickelback songs. I know a little bit of photograph and you know some of them. I know rockstars are big when I just.
Speaker 2: Don't know it.
Speaker 1: When marimba rhythms start to play, Oh yeah yeah, when my rhythm rhythms start to play, spread my cheeks, make me gay like a lazy ocean hugs this shore, fuck my whole gate me more. Uh, Dean Martin's the goat. Well, I guess he's not the goat. But I like Dean Martin more than Frank Sinatra. You know, fight me gay, little beetle with a craving for beetle penis. That's pretty cool. Sonic fans found a way to recompile Xbox three sixty games Human Shield more like two Birds with one stone, black holed son, Won't you come hell ed? That's one that I gotta do. I really should do that one.
Speaker 2: Fuck my ass.
Speaker 1: I am gay. You know some smitchy the kid, but her pussy and her tits are getting old, so I'm going homone now. My dick is getting longer, it seems. I don't know if that's supposed to be a song or not. She she pipkin on my pippa Itchibon Cosca says, play monster hunter, m M post clarity, nut Amen protocoles har harbinger of testicles, have of balls? Need me some calcium cannons right now? That's what I'm talking about. Rat Detective Boogie. I do not care for Sabrina Carpenter. Can't get into her music. It insists upon itself. That's funny. Yeah, man, I don't. Actually I don't care for her either.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, you know. To be fair, I only know that one song. I'm sure I've heard more of her songs, but that what is it? Caffee coffee? I actually don't the I can't even think of it right now. Dun da n dun du du You know that one where I think they're on the beach or some shit. Uh, yeah, it's it's fine. Don't do nothing for me, you sh If Metal Gear Solid were written in twenty twenty five, it wouldn't be Fox Diet, it would be Fox d I that's so stupid, but yeah, probably. Let's see. These are voyages of the starship D Enterprise on its continuing mission to cross SWINGETU stupid carried the Canadian in Blancho Always bet on the wheel. It's your boy, Shawne d. How hilarious would it be if God actually is real but we're all wrong about him? And when the day of reckoning finally comes, it just cuts off. Oh wait, yeah, yeah, yeah, damn, he just cuts off.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: It shot me all the way back to the front or to the top. Oh, okay, here we go anyway. Startank fans are now homeless and deported. Service Agent seven two sixty seven knows Feratu flow. That's badass. Gay Sinatra's perfectly polished derby shoes sticking out of Louise Guzman's ass cave diver style nice curb stomping Nazis on the edges of Sweeney's goot tap tooth gap Jesus Christ Sweeney's improv class, or if the bit goes longer than thirty seconds, he shoots you in the head. That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Slurp and stroke and smoke and joking.
Speaker 1: Drip, it makes lord of all drip.
Speaker 2: How do you?
Speaker 1: How do three grown men not know the difference between shutter and shutter La Mau, I bet there's the same person that like went on Twitter to say that too, Like I like to me, it's it's always weird when people like it must be like an autistic thing or something, because there are like things that people use in everyday life, and then you'd be kind of weirded out about something, but then there's something a little bit niche like shutter, Like I can't even think of me actually using shutter in a sentence at any point in recent years, and then like someone will be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, how do you not know this?
Speaker 1: And it's like, Cuz I don't fucking know everything, Like what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Like there's shit that I learned all the times where I'm like, oh, that's wrong, I didn't know that. But then somebody will kind of come out of the woodworks and be like, oh my god, how do you not know this? I'm like, cause I'm not a fucking encyclopedia dish, Like, dickhead, what are you saying? I always think that's fucking like fascinating when people do that, because you know, I'm like, usually people kind of just have moments like that all the time, right, and usually people don't like make a big deal out of it because it happens to everybody every once in a while, you know. But then it's like, if you're neurodivergent, I guess you have to like stop and point out everything, which I do notice in the comments sections that like for this show in particularly, I'm like, what is it about this show that people want to like nitpick everything? And then like say, I'll go to some of my other favorite podcasts, and everybody's just having fun. In the comments, they're just talking shit to each other, talking shit about the host. But they're just having fun.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: But then like I'll see in like a common structors like this is wrong and then this is wrong, and listen, I'm like, yeah, you guys sound kind of better. Man, just have some fun. It's a it's a retarded gay podcast, and yeah, I think you guys should have more fun. But well, like most of the people here are having fun, so don't get it to its. And I'm not acting like, oh, it's a vast majority of you, but like you when I see like a small amount of y'all, like, I'm like, it doesn't sound like you're having fun listening when you're like constantly picking out stuff that's like annoying you or some shit, And I'm like, are you having are you enjoyed listening to this? Because I promise you I don't do this to the shows that I listened to. I'm like, I just kick back and listen, and if there's anything like it bothers me, I just usually say something to myself and then I move on immediately. But uh, you know, it's just me, Obi, won't you blow me? Waiting for the swing hunting tear? I want his pelt Krimlin, the Grimlin I use ex solely for porn, and I couldn't be happier. Oh good for you, man, that's actually really good. Jada Empire deserves a remake Goaded Game. I haven't played it yet. I've been meaning to and I just never got I just never did. Marvin Gay, I didn't even have to change anything to make it gay facts. I always love people with the last name Gay, and I just think of, like, how hard was their life growing up? You know, cause your kids are fucking awful. Whenever Chris reads my name, I come, I'm sorry, homie, Maybe next time. Since Kingston hates being touched, does he even has sex or just jack off from the hallway? I imagine he's more of a like, you know, jack off and then maybe finish and just bust, you know, like like on his partner like that, Like, but there's actually no real physical contact. Wait save Fight eighty three. I come Therefore, I am The Peppini Bros. Presents Gordon Ramsey Cleaning Asmen Gold's Room, ASMR Don Donkerson the Colon swinging slasher. I didn't his name Lithel. I don't even know if I'm saying that right. S Adams once wrote a letter to the President about how bats were put on earth by God to help us win World War two. That's insanity. Oh my god. When I try to click on the names, it just sends me all the way back to the fucking top. So stupid. Damn man okay, pp nig word, Finnacles and the negro mancer. Why would you drive through Candace? Why would you drive through Candace to go to LA when you could have gotten on Route sixty six at around Illinois and it takes you all the way and it just it cuts off right there. I don't know what that's a reference to. Sweeny lex to eat Snickers upside down. Come face. It's like clayface. But well you know, maebe fishy, no freak two. Do not fuck with camers. Oh my god, that was grums, those grums. That's fuck man, Like, how do you not? I don't understand some people how they're just not embarrassed of themselves, like they have no fucking shame. These grifters, man, they're so fucking embarrassing and It's like, damn, this is what like a lot of progressives around the Gamergate era, this is what they all thought we were. They thought like me, Chris and just anybody else that was normal. They thought we were grums. And it's like when you when you kind of reflect on stuff like that, you kind of understand how shit ended up the way that it did because you had some very large creators and large people who had a lot of cloud or just a lot of followers leading the charge saying the dumbest fucking bullshit, do not fuck with gamers like shit, the fuck fuck up, dude, shut up, bitch. I will fuck with you all day. I will push you and your bones will shatter like shut up. See John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine, fucking a registery chicken apart and using the pieces for acent. All right, man, I you must have seen this or done this or something, because that's too you know what I mean? You don't just think of that shit. The First Church of Keith David gay filter b like hey man, nice cock locus farting in Maria's mouth, the torture so stupid Gex is back, and this time he's full on gay hell yeah, pre Rise Blake eight ninety six. Why do you think, God damn it, why do you think you are? I am Derek's Hereditary opinion inspired see this, He'll turn That's what I'm fucking talking about, dude. And then, uh, how funny. The very next thing is I'm Derek and my favorite moviees Hereditary. I love this especially. I want another Hereditary, man, I just want another one. I want to keep it alive. And well, dude, I love this. It's like one of those things that like I never would have thought twice about, but then I just saw how many people were upset.
Speaker 2: Like that's great.
Speaker 1: Like, guys, don't fucking sh don't show you gotta stay stoic, man, when things are really bothering you gotta stay chill, because then you just gave people ammunition to fuck with you way more, you know. And of course it's all in good fun, right, It's like fucking with your homies and all that kind of stuff. It's like it's not like it's not some serious shit, but it's like, oh, man, you just showed me that this is kind of bothering you. Now we gotta go hard on the paint.
Speaker 2: Where was I.
Speaker 1: Putting a bit Shapiro's head on in a toilet and flushing it for being a dork. I forgot about Jared fogel Wait, I forgot about my Jared Fogo time machine name and wrote a question into another podcast And now I feel all and now I feel is shame. Well, I hope they liked it, though I know we talked about this before, but I hope that they had like, I hope they read it and they had a good response. Shot Young Sheldon says, y'all, so gay uh Buddha eating Guda fucking Fuda Nikki Ziggy I like to put she she puts Nicki Ziggy in parentheses, but like we can see your avatar, Nikki, we can see you, Nikki Niggy. I still need you need to change your name to you know, hard r Zigger. You know, you know sixty five Shades of Gay Swen is the Snark Tanks version of Jamie, except no one actually asked him to pull it up. He just does it. Yeah, yeah, it's true, it's very true. Actually, I hate when that nigga just fucking just gets on his phone while we're in the middle of podcasting. He'll just pull his phone out and start scrolling, and I'm like, you're, like, you have the fucking you are so privileged. You have a great job right now, and you can't even be fucked to do this.
Speaker 2: Just taking that shit for granted.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like that's the one thing, man, you gotta be grateful about this shit.
Speaker 2: You can't just fuck off like that.
Speaker 1: And I know it sometimes leaves the funny moments though, so you know it's all good, But damn man, y'all have no idea how fucking grateful I am to be doing this. And maybe it's because I'm the only one that actually truly likes podcast Like I listen to podcasts like in my lead, like multiple of them. And then if you ask the Snark Boys, they don't they don't fuck with podcasts, you know. Like it's just it's a good job, you know. But like I really enjoyed doing this stuff and it fucking you know, like I'm not trying to be too gay, but it's like many all fucking like, I love this community that we that we built, you know, it just reading these fucking names and the people, just the stupid shit that you guys come up with.
Speaker 2: It really.
Speaker 1: I personally love it, you know, what I'm saying. They you know, they may say and I don't know how they feel deep down. Maybe maybe they're bullshitting, you know, like, oh like it's such a chore. But I'm like, I don't know, man, I fucking I actually like this. I think it's when we all do it together. I think it's the best part of the fucking show. I think the funniest shit comes out of reading the names. To be honest, Okay, where the fuck was I I don't even remember what it was? Oh yeah, okay, they think the N on my head means something else. Crash. I am so with King Gay mf Coom. Sorry, Miss Jackson, Bradley, Brave Dog, the Baby Hunter Ethery needs help lowering his weapons and Halo his weapon Halo three, Orange Manhunter, Nephrom Maleficious one. Oh my god, we're almost done. This is the last one. King of fucking hap Hazard Baby and the King haphazards a fucking goat man. We'll always give him the high praises. So that's it, guys, thanks for listening to this episode. Sorry was the dark Tank, you know, the the.
Speaker 2: Remote ones.
Speaker 1: The energy is always a little bit lower because we're just not feeding off of each other's like energy and presence. But yeah, you know, Chris should be back on the next episode. He's gonna be resting up, and we're just gonna be pushing the shows back a little bit.
Speaker 2: But yeah, thanks for the people that.
Speaker 1: Made it this far. Ed, We'll see you in episode three, zero six or whatever the fuck. All right, by guys,