Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts Egg. You're about to get your name's glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek black Bet and Tom Sway.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some ship.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Glady. Hey everybody, Welcome to the snark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a little am asmr Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that. For the for the uh, for the listeners. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. I love I love themrfo a dripping, a slight drip and a gaping asshoid.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, that's what How late are we in? Can you just for just for thirty seconds to a minute gap that let us get a dollar to just let us get a dollar sign on this couple that whatever. Welcome to the stark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 2: Like as a hasshole left the jar.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the stark Tank's podcast. Entirely fucking fan funded. Go over to the pat go over to the Patreonic compass the stark Tank. If you want to contribute, it's me Chris, it's him, and then it's him Derek.
Speaker 2: Mission impossible, baby, what about it?
Speaker 1: You can't do it? Yeah, no, it's about it's like what he says, I'm gonna stop saying the N word and then immediately Nigga'm stup saying the end.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's him not even saying anymore.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm killing him. I've heard you say it like at least sixteen times since I've been here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's only been here three seconds. I'm just it's just coming off because like a semi automatic. Oh my god, I'm not gonna lie to you guys. I'm sore as fuck. My entire body hurts. That's not I wasn't molested or nothing. Okay, as far as I know. Okay, I did black at for thirty minutes, so that so there you go. It's pretend it's possible. Although, like they did a really good job putting all my clothes back on a really neatly. If that's the.
Speaker 3: Case, I mean molesters, that's what they do.
Speaker 1: That's what they did. That's their specialty is dressing.
Speaker 3: You never hear you know Rick Ross's song where he talks about putting all in the champagne. See people only hear that one part black. He's not Bob Ross listens, but that way if he's black. I've never heard his musics up some would say, sorry, you know, yeah, look at so Bob uh Rick how I was. Rick Ross is a black man who sings about, you know, doing interesting stuff to people, right, I see. And the thing is people only listen to that one clip they so they're always hanging out of context. But the very next bar he talks about, I put him close back on nice and neatly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sh don't even know it. She don't even know it. Yeah, no, I fucking I turned my tracks, damn it perfectly. Don't even know it, just like a Barbie dolln't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a good song. The house I hate how good it's beating? Do you have to do?
Speaker 1: Her phone deleted all our messages. She doesn't even know.
Speaker 2: She woke up as I was doing it, and then I knocked around and continued doing it, and she welcome. She didn't even know.
Speaker 1: Don't know.
Speaker 2: She wasted to slap her perfect jossl.
Speaker 1: She just continued doing little messages him like she ain't even know it. But like with the respective of like uh, like Walter White, you know, how like what he's doing all this like manipulative ship. Oh yeah, like when he sent the fake phone call to Hank when he was in when he was trapped in the RV with Jesse and he was outside, he's like where He's like, your your wife's in the hospital. I put a fake phone call up from his wife at the hospital. He didn't even know, you know it, Damn Hank. No, I'm sure because we went to uh we had a bachelor party for our friend, a friend of ours, two days in Vegas, and we did far too much. The most confusing thing is that we did deep tissue massages and then we did paintball. Yeah, instead of doing it the other way, instead of doing it the reverse. That's cool. Yeah, it was a great idea. We undid the massage basically, like it was a complete undoing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ten stuff afterwards, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why that was the first time I ever played paintball. I never played it before.
Speaker 2: You guys went paintballng on a. You remind me of Hell's Kitchen.
Speaker 3: Like we'll watch Hell's Kitchen and it's like all tents and stuff, and then they they'll win a competition and they'll be like, Okay, you guys, this day you won like a spa getaway. Yeah, and then the next day it'll be like exactly extreme fucking jump rope bungee jumping and then like shooting harpoons that you think it's like, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Contrast is insane. It was like speed running a season of like reality television in like two days. Because we also went to this like bar this like I think it's called like minus five where like the it's literally like twenty degrees minus five degrees all it should it felt like it, but it's like twenty degrees and they give you fucking coats and ship and they give you cups made of ice. It's fucking freezing. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I can't express how much I hate what you just told me.
Speaker 1: It was fun though, it's people. We were trying to play Uno, but everybody was like fumbling with the cards and the gloves. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: What a fucking what a it is? So what if.
Speaker 1: Imagine trying to pitch that to like shark Tank or something like, I know everybody'd be like, that's.
Speaker 2: We go in a really cold place and suffer.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. It was just a huge endurance test for everybody involved.
Speaker 2: I hate that fall asleep. It sounds like something Joe like, oh, you suffering. I'm clubbing, but I'm suffering.
Speaker 1: This is great, Like that was fun.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it just like I used to work in a place that had a whole chill section, right it was seven eleven distribution Center.
Speaker 2: And it almost sounds like like you guys are going I mean, you're going.
Speaker 3: Out of your way to suffer. It's mind boggling to me. I guess it's fun, but I guess people do find fun in that.
Speaker 1: It's for the story, you know what I mean, It's or like for like the little because dude, it was so fucking dude. We went to I went, so we stopped on the way back to I'm sure you've probably seen it, the Peggy Shoes Diner. Yeah, have you seen that place? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I went.
Speaker 1: We stopped off because we were just like one of the ones, when are we ever gonna go to Peggy Sues again? Like it's probably never. And we stopped off there and uh, Bean Jalen went out back to like smoke a little bit and uh find the bathroom and there's this like big there's this like like almost like a really low budget amusement park in the back of this diner where there's like fake dinosaurs walking around, and you're like, Okay, what the fuck is going on? And then we walked by like a gaggle of ducks in the middle of Vegas. I'm like, what the fuck are ducks doing here? Like like big fucking ducks. I got hungry geese. No, they were ducks, like straight up like mini geese in Vegas. But that was a duck if I've ever seen one. And I turned to my left and a guy trips with a baby and really honestly barely catches him, Like we almost probably witnessed something really horrifying.
Speaker 2: So this asshole had no harness or anything.
Speaker 1: No, he was holding it one handed and he had like shrink in his other hand. It wasn't a beer, I don't think, but it was like a beer bottle. It might have been like a I don't know, like a like a what what are those pribo's? What are they called? Is that what it's called? It was a glass beer bottle or something. And I was walking with Jaal it was so difficult not to like bust laughing.
Speaker 2: If I already smoked too, I would have been losing it.
Speaker 1: We didn't we we hadn't smoked yet that I would that would have stopped for now. But dude, yeah, I don't know, man, But so I'm I'm sore as fuck. That massage was completely undone.
Speaker 2: It sucks.
Speaker 1: I gotta get another one. That was cool, although I will say there's something about a deep tissue shop specifically that like, it's weird having that experience and then not immediately having sex. Yeah, you know what I mean. It's like they're getting closed. It's rude because they're getting close and you're like, well, what the what is this? It's rude in my opinion, what are we? Yeah? What I almost turned to this Chinese ladies and what are we? We wouldn't understand that. She's like, I'm Chinese. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I'm che I don't understand what you're saying, sir, I'm Chinese.
Speaker 2: Chinese. It's like a family, guys, it's exactly like that, which brilliant, brilliant bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's I think it's really I think it's I think it's it's to me, it's I don't like that, it's uh, I don't like that. It's illegal because what do you mean, Because it's like you're rubbing everything except for that one part. It's kind of like it's still illegal. Well, trans transaction, yes, sexual is essentially like something, which is it? I just think is so, I mean obviously should be the criminalized. It's so fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: It's so it's this stupid. It like one place in Nevada that you could do it, or there's one legalel.
Speaker 3: I think it's in uh. I don't know if what the county is, but I know in Reno they have that bunny ranch and there used to be a show. I can't remember what the show was called, but it was about the bunny ranch in Reno and they would just show It was cool because it would just show you how a bunch of rich, horny dudes just doing prostitution up there, and fun shows like I think it was like HBO or something like that.
Speaker 1: Sounds like an A and E or something like back uh yeah or something.
Speaker 3: There were some interesting shows back in there, like there was a real sex and that.
Speaker 1: I remember that. That was like I would I would see that on the info bars and I was like looking for something to watch on cable. Dude, what the hell is watching it? It was is it?
Speaker 2: I was fascinating.
Speaker 3: It was like compilations of like almost behind the scenes stuff of like sex stuff like like one of the It was the first time I saw this. The first time I saw a trans woman that was just gorgeous. And I'm like, you know, because you're so used to see like thinking like, oh, it's like a man stereotype of you know, but it was like just this person that was completely passing and like she was at the adult expo and her line it was a bunch of straight men, you know. Her line was like her line was like up and then it was I was just like I was, so it was fascinating. Was the first time I saw, Uh, the flesh light was just like got huge that year and some guy dude made a fucking spinny thing on it.
Speaker 1: Again. It was like the guy was like, can you imagine being like an early adopter to the to the generation one flesh light, Like what do you think how many this.
Speaker 2: Blowing out poorly completely destroyed people still have one, Like it's all cracked, it's all cracked.
Speaker 1: In a box, Like this is the first this is the first, first Generation.
Speaker 2: One fleshlight it's only been used three thousand times.
Speaker 1: It's like made out of the stuff that like headphone measure like, so they're like they're crumbling after a while, that they.
Speaker 3: Would fall apart after the second use you get, you get it would be done, or maybe you would glue it together once you bust in it.
Speaker 1: I guess you know, yeah, solid poll the back of it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder the That is actually kind of fascinating to me, the material that they use in the first gen ones versus whatever the fuck they're using now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how improved could it? Possibly?
Speaker 2: Not? Definitely it can be improved, but like not at a wild degree. It's probably just like heating longer battery heating stuff and extra thing battery battery life for a fleshlight warm it up that and that's true stuff, I imagine.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're pretty actually they're pretty like technically not complex.
Speaker 2: I think it's I feel like there are some that aren't.
Speaker 1: No, there's just the maybe the evolution of the dildo to that rabbit vibrator.
Speaker 2: You know what that rabbit is.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the rabbit rabbit specifically, It's like it vibrates obviously, but it also has this little thing to for clit stimulation too. Oh it's like revolutionary, I guess.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: I think it's like the natural evolution. If this is just the regular pocket pussy, the thing's got to be doing all the ship that I wanted to do now pocket sinning warm, sucking at the seat.
Speaker 1: Like it's spinning warm, spinning faster Wi Fi Bluetooth spinning, spinning.
Speaker 2: The other direction, like the top is spinning away, and about it spinning another way, flipping on you.
Speaker 1: It's doing all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I can't. I it just can't be fucked right. It's it's never gonna feel like pussy. So it's kind of like you have to be a connoisseur of it specifically and not a kind of sort pussy.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a dangerous game to get into the flesh like, but itess is, what if it does feel better pussy, you know, well technically where it's like.
Speaker 1: It's like a vibe.
Speaker 3: I feel like it can't feel like dick, right, but at the same time, it can do things that it can't do exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like it's gonna be like it's gonna be like there's you know what it is it's I think we're not that hard to mimic. I think a penis and a vagiant are really probably not the hard to mimic.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it is because it's like it's it's it's not just about that. Yeah, I think it's like the different it's the difference between like a real slice of pizza and like, you know, the stuff you put in like the microwave or like the toast raven where it's just like it it's pizza, pizza stuff and it's quick and it does the job kind of like it's not.
Speaker 2: But that's because of the fact it's not. I've been taking the time to do it.
Speaker 1: You know, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like people somebody can make up side of pizza that could be like microwave. I'm sure I could probably be pretty damn closed. No, I think probably possibly.
Speaker 1: Do you understand how long ago that would have been done if they could have done it.
Speaker 2: I think it's the I think the thing, the biggest thing is the effort and the money.
Speaker 1: It can't be that expensive to figure that out.
Speaker 2: I think it is more expensive.
Speaker 3: It's just like the microwave doesn't do what an oven does.
Speaker 1: Is like it's not possible.
Speaker 3: It's not the barrier. Yeah, it's like the only barrier.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think it's possible. I think I think. I think that's because you're you've got a child's brain and you think everything magic, you think all this male magic magic. That's I think it's I think it's a sigh Jesus, it's never gonna happen. You're never gonna have like of God. Yeah he's religious.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you guys ever try to before not yet, I had a flashlight because I had they sent one. They sent me one, I thinks, like a long time ago. I did, and it was terrible. I didn't hate it. I threw it away immediately. Actually you just knew. Yeah, it was like this sucks. It sucks immensely.
Speaker 2: Like I think, I think the barrier is tricking yourself to using it the first time, like that, like the idea like I'm gonna I'm gonna fuck this, I'm gonna fuck this vasoline can. I guess it was just because.
Speaker 1: Things like it's it's you need a person you didn't wait, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think empty exactly what they say, like they're they're masturbators so don't think, don't try to use it to replace people.
Speaker 2: No, of course.
Speaker 1: I would rather just use my hands, sincerely.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, same on a lower body one I did use. That's so disgusting, that is, those are so distressing to be whatever. I see that, especially because they're so small.
Speaker 2: I see that.
Speaker 3: I think the average ones are like tiny, and I'm like, this can't be okay, like like it's almost like specifically made for perverts, you know.
Speaker 1: I huge one. There was a guy I don't know taking it on the floor. I think he's like an army dude.
Speaker 2: One I would get.
Speaker 3: If I was gonna get that huge, I was like, yo, that's see, I would know it would either be that or nothing. I'm not gonna get the that little I've seen on answergram Twitter, like the for you Twitter. And then there was like a fucking I don't know how I got there. I don't remember. I must have been looking for some like where were like poke Maine ship or I must have been looking I would have been looking for something like that when it was around that time. But there was a guy like going to town on one of those things. I'm like, that guy, check his fucking computer, check his computer, check his computer.
Speaker 2: I'm having one of those. Is like, that's something that is so hard to like, you have to you have to show that to people, because someone finds out on their own is gonna be so much worse then, like you gotta be like this de sentitize them.
Speaker 1: This is like get ahead of it. Is like take a picture of it on Twitter and be like like like it's a joke, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, and then fucking right after you take the picture.
Speaker 1: That's so disgusting. That's so I hate that so deeply. Man, God damn it.
Speaker 2: I just in there plugging it, plugging it all day long.
Speaker 1: It's not great.
Speaker 2: Lily's like, hey, what are you doing in the room. I'm playing cards.
Speaker 1: Anyway? Played cards? What do we want to talk about? What do we talk about? Uh, let's talk.
Speaker 3: About, uh black people or people being mad at black people?
Speaker 2: Oh again, I mean yeah, always just in general or like, no, what we got?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What was it Friday?
Speaker 1: Friday? So it is? What is it? Tuesday? Friday?
Speaker 2: Last Friday? Ass Creed Shadows came out?
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, Assassin's Creed. Uh what is it you called it in that stupid episode Assassinados. Yeah, that's so it's out. Finally the new assassin's creed, finally, the one in Japan that took them eighteen years to make for some reason, refuse to do it black. The idea that you had the gall to like have even like the visage of being pretentious is hilarious. Yeah, like everybody's expecting that of us. Shut up that literally they basically I mean that was I'm paraphrasing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's an article that I read a long time ago where when people were asking like, hey, why, like what's the deal, And it was that sort of answer, a paraphrased answer of like, well, it's like and the artist, it's like being an artist where you're like, I'm not gonna give you I'm gonna do what I want.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna give you what you want kind of.
Speaker 1: Thing everyone expects Japan. It's the obvious answer. So we're gonna you know what, pirates, French Revolution, you know. And it's not that those weren't interesting things. It's just a matter of just like, man, it's so weird. They it's more like, yeah, well the Haitian Pirate, Haitian Assassins creed, Yeah they did well, there was the should make it. They should make assassins. Cree. It takes place in Haiti, uh, because I would solve a lot of ub solve problems because the island is just not big enough to be bloated. That would be fun. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I would not mind running around Haiti and just like start blusting.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that, dude, uh, because you you finally get it.
Speaker 3: You got a blunderbuss when you did the DLC because he was like your quartermaster or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's the black guy.
Speaker 3: I can't even remember his name anymore, but like it's something it starts with an A, but like he becomes your like first captain or first guy whatever you call it, fag black flag, and then he gets his own his own DLC I think called like freedom Cry or something, and then you get the blunderbuss and like Swiss cheese people with Like I was like, this is cool, and he had a big ass, like machete kind of thing.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: I liked it. I I really liked that game.
Speaker 1: It was I just fell off after a while, like I liked. Uh. Three was the last one for me that I that I that's a bad way. Like I played a little bit of I played like the first hour of Black Flag, and I was like, I don't like pirates and running. Okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: I I've never been a huge fan of pirates per se, but uh, the camaraderie of the shanties and the naval combat was funny.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: I wasn't expecting that. He actually wasn't because normally I'm like, I don't give a fuck about the cee, not really. But when I actually started getting into it, and then it was the gear. You can have four guns, so you have like like you've got like four like flintlocks or whatever, and then you just have fucking your two fucking cutlasses. And I was like, this is fucking incredible. So I would run stab motherfuckers, get up, shoot four motherfuckers. It was so running so far.
Speaker 1: Running with four blunderbusses would slow you down so much. To say, I what a preference.
Speaker 2: You don't have four blunderbuss It was it for uh, you have like a smaller pistol, just a regular.
Speaker 1: You have on your chest. It was sick though, and just shoot behind you to propel you forward, to make up for the for the to make up for like the jump and that was really cool.
Speaker 3: And hey, when when that dude got his own DLC, the Black Dude, nobody complained.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was almost like it was a different time that was better than this. It was great.
Speaker 2: It was fucking fantastic.
Speaker 1: So I so the New Assassin's Creed you played it a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I played about three or four hours, h And I gotta say so, first of all, the combat is actually really fun. I'm having fun just killing the shit out of it looks so bad to me. It might be people just like being to me. It might be people like bad at doing combat.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, like that like a Doom video like it, which one I don't win the Polygon I think it was poly God. I can't remember exactly the outlet, but like they were just doing like a walk through the first level of Doom twenty sixteen, and they just like every enemy they stopped, aimed and shot, stopped aimed and shot. Oh so everybody was Everybody was like, this game looks like it sucks. It's just like damn dude, where you can play.
Speaker 3: It's kind of interesting because I've watched a handful of reviews and I one thing that I noticed is the people that were kind of going into it indifferent, and the people that were kind of like, I don't really care about a sass's creed, they didn't. They weren't like so I started playing it myself and I started having fun chaining things together, like say being on now way the kunuichi she's uh or shanobi, I should say, like the the the parkore bullshit that you can do. The swinging grappling hook thing is so fucking cool that they've.
Speaker 2: Never had before.
Speaker 1: She has a katana and I continue she has this Okay, God, I just continue to be right about grappling hooks. Man, Like you throw grappling hook at anything, and it's so much better.
Speaker 3: It's really cool that, Like so I'll like do that. Scaling is really cool because of that, and then just flying off and then assassinating somebody. The I'm fairly into it. So I don't even have a lot of mechanics available yet, and the little I can do.
Speaker 1: Have you fucked around with like the lights stuff because I saw that was the thing that was getting me, was that like you could like take lights out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so infiltrating this is I will say the the tutorial opening. I would say, what would you call the prologue fucking.
Speaker 2: Weird, really weird because I did like a a stealth mission.
Speaker 3: It uh not really at least from my understanding. It's a weird thing though. It was just it was some shit seemed backwards to me because I did a mission, like I infiltrated this one place and it was cool because like, yeah, like I like the the soft opening of the doors taking the lights out. One thing that was really cool is a grapple hook onto the ceiling so if somebody comes, you can, like.
Speaker 1: You Spider Man, Yeah you can, Spider Man.
Speaker 3: That was That was a mechanic, a new mechanic that they introduced, and like the crawling mechanic is actually really cool, especially you can do a summersault right back in the crawling, which is something like yeah, so you'll you'll be doing it and then like if you need to hurry up and just you'll kind of somersault, but you can still crawl instead of it like summerssaulting back in the standing up or some ship you'll stay and everything. I like so far, if you up the difficulty, they see you easily, so like you're like, oh, you know, you don't remember me. Just be in the grass, the tall grass. You're fine. They're like, I think I see something and then I'm like, oh shit. So they immediate was like they fixed the AI a lot better. So as of right now, I'm having fun with the gameplay. The problem I'm having right now was the I was hoping that the story wasn't going to be intertwined with them together.
Speaker 1: I was hoping that can.
Speaker 2: Just play one or the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm more interested in playing Yaske and you spend a little bit of This is no spoiler. I'm just saying how at the beginning you spend a little bit of time in the prologue with him, and then I'm spending now hours with Nowway and I'm like, i want to be black Man. I want to, like I'm ready to. I want to further his story.
Speaker 2: Actually opposite, I want to play well.
Speaker 3: You would probably have like a lot better you know, experience expecssly, I want to play with Yashky more because especially since you had more of a feel for this already with the Ghost of Tsushima, like Yao is, so I kind of want to do the a little something, a little bit different or you know, Yaski is just a.
Speaker 1: Brute and just violently kills people, smash.
Speaker 2: Where he jumps like maybe ten feet into the air, hit someone with a club and I was like, oh my god, that person's so dead. And then they have the nerve to be able to hit him one more time.
Speaker 3: It's like, what dude, he was gone. It's fucking person was well away. He was like, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: It depens.
Speaker 1: Though he looks strong.
Speaker 3: It's so far the gameplay I'm having fun with. Obviously, the game is beautiful. UBI Soft has never had a problem with that.
Speaker 2: I thought it looked ugly. That's me from when I saw But I guess I'm just seeing videos of it.
Speaker 1: Not you're also color blind and crazy. I feel like it looks I feel that's one thing that I've seen. It's like, it does look good. Yeah, but you have games, generally like on high end software always look pretty like fark Rise six also looks like crazy, right, I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: I've never seen him have a problem with that. I would say, try the up Soft Plus for a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might do that. Seventeen buck seventeen, I'll pay seventeen bucks to try it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So far like I'm having fun.
Speaker 1: I've had.
Speaker 3: My criticisms are at the very opening of the game, where the prologue's been.
Speaker 2: Weird, editorial ships been weird for me.
Speaker 3: There was something that I definitely wanted to skip because I'm like, I just fought and infiltrated. I did like a quest essentially, even though like I couldn't pick it. It was like a part of the prologue. And then I did a flashback to something of showing me how to fight, and I'm like, I've just been fighting. Why wouldn't you do that before I actually got into the shit.
Speaker 1: I already know how to counter.
Speaker 3: I know how to do this, and now it's showing me how to counter.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 1: It was kind of weird like that.
Speaker 3: But that's a mild criticism. The only thing bad I can say some of the voice acting is I understand probably why they're having a problem is instead of getting like white people who can do really good voices. You know, it's prominent people's But I mean, I don't mean white people.
Speaker 1: It is a crazy thing to say, a wild.
Speaker 3: Also, what I mean is like say, people in the industry, like a toy baker. That's why I was just I was just thinking of a white person like toy Baker.
Speaker 1: That's so.
Speaker 3: But they don't get people like that because they want to get authentic to the They're like, so they'll do Japanese people doing Japanese American English, and I can tell some of these people aren't fantastic.
Speaker 2: They're not like seasoned, so they sound not the best.
Speaker 1: But I heard that if you just if you switch the dialect to Japanese, if.
Speaker 3: You if you do an immersed it's like exactly how it should be. And again, I like in this game that they're encouraging much more in than in the other series. They want you to be uh to the explorer mode, which is you being blind and not knowing where to go on the missions. I don't have time for that shit.
Speaker 2: Like personally, I'm like a regular RPG guy Skyrim, I'm going.
Speaker 1: I'm alright with that in a game that isn't as big as an Assassin's Creed game, you know what I mean, like as like huge, because like I like that immersion stuff, but like you can't. I'm not I'm not traversing four thousand kilometers. Yeah, I'm in the same way.
Speaker 3: Don't like say like, this is what I have to accept if you I like the option, you know, like say say here's me, and people would probably disagree with me. And I think it's totally fine if I had the option, Well, they'll definitely disagree with me if I have the option elder ring to have like some type of thing that would help me have a mark at some point, almost like the thing you can obtain because sometimes I just don't have time to play that long.
Speaker 1: It's that's my.
Speaker 3: Only criticism, right if I had the option of, like there's a thing that I have a limited amount of used to help me. I know they'll have the win things to help you guide you in major things, but there's side things that don't help you at all.
Speaker 1: I like that and Ghost to Shama a lot. The Wind. The Wind it was dope as hell.
Speaker 2: It really it can help you a lot, right like little I think I think it should have been it should have been more emphasized. Why I wish it was no menu at all in that game like period, But I do like the win though, like I wish there was no like start but in it do anything. I wish you would just like you just go. It's you're just immersed in the game entirely. I want not like that immersed where I'm like, I'm in the game.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 2: I can go to I can talk to people and create a menu, but I don't want to be able to open a menu and do anything I wanted to.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the difference would be at that point. Then if you talk to somebody and many appears and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna purchase sign from somebody like not like, Oh, I have a place where I can look at a map. I don't want a map.
Speaker 1: I want I just understand why you would be like, I don't want menus in my game except for here.
Speaker 2: Well, if I'm one thing I don't want, like a why wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Just want purchasing items to be immersive as well? Well?
Speaker 2: How would it be immersive any other way?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, but what if you could bring you take it up to if you could take it up to the fucking guy and buy it.
Speaker 2: I think that'd be cool with this. It wouldn't it be like some sort of means if I it cost this much, I guess wouldn't because maybe they'll tell you, I guess, And yeah, that's fine, man, that's the whole.
Speaker 1: It sounds like ship by the way, it sounds like sounds like a really annoying way to go. You gotta be like Red Dead to get away with something like that. Yeah, yeah, probably probably underno circumstances, as Greed did that. I like, you better understand what you are.
Speaker 3: Right, Assassin's Creed. I feel like their biggest problem is that they're trying to be like a top like they're trying to have They're trying to have you have like a top gaming experience that unfortunately, because it's you be soft, they'll never uh, they'll never even get the charitability for people to even pretend to try. And in a way, it's just they're they're so fucked that even when they do really well, it's still not good enough. Well yeah, I just I just don't think they.
Speaker 1: Make They make, you know, fast food video games, you know what I mean. And that's fine. Like I played Funck Cry six and I was like, this is fun. I like it. Yeah, I don't know if I don't know what the fuck's going on. I don't really care about this story at all. Yeah, it's a cool setting. I like blowing things up. I like shooting people, I like diving out of a fucking helicopter and landing on a pig. You know, it's cool. I like it. Uh but yeah, I mean, apparently this one's selling pretty well. It's I saw. I saw the cells that.
Speaker 2: Doing really well. I had a lot of like people being like, oh, it's through. The numbers are being inflated.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, yeah, maybe, I mean, I guess it's potential, like Ubisoft Plus is uh there, but like I know that it has like it reached Star Wars Star Wars Outlaws three month peak in like a day or something. I can believe that or less than a day.
Speaker 3: I can definitely like Outlaws did not interest me even a little bit.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's interesting to me that like Assassin's Freed is bigger than Star Wars in that guard you know what I mean. Like that's like fascinating to me because I in my mind it wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be normally, but I think because of the hype, and there's a lot of people that are I think legitimately, yeah, there there's a lot of people that are so jaded and they saw like I just like they saw that chick and she looks so uninterested.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't like, why are you making a Star Wars game when you're not playing as a Jedi or like someone with a lightsaber.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't agree with that at all. There's so many games where you're a Jedi already.
Speaker 2: I think for Star Wars games, you have to have some sort of forced interaction with it. I don't every story needs it. I personally every story needs it.
Speaker 1: But then, but why can't a game be like I don't know, I just don't agree. I don't agree at all that.
Speaker 2: You're not the You're not the fast of people that I consume Star Wars man. I think, I feel like I like, I like I personally meet someone that loves the universe. I'm domb for any interesting Star Wars story, any of the stars that I'm down for. Okay, that's interesting, but we are not me and you are not the major Democrats. But that I would absorb that people think of stars and think of Jedis Darth Vader, like like Sabers. They think of that stuff when they think magic wizard bullshit, and they do they think of that unfortunately. I mean, I like the I think, I think they're fucking cool.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying. I just I just don't. I think that's such a I don't know that's such a that's such Ay could pull it off, but like.
Speaker 2: They're not doing they have, but you have to you have to.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. I'm just saying, it's like, it's such a that's such a corporate way to look at it. We're like, we need we need the fucking lightsabers in there.
Speaker 2: You have to have people walk in the door to even try it. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Like what I mean, just having a game that looks good is probably, but that's.
Speaker 2: Not good before a Star Wars game that looks good.
Speaker 4: I hear.
Speaker 2: I understand both sides. I agree with both of you. I just I think I think that's how that works. Unfortunately, I don't like that that's the way it is. I think stories like Mandalorian work because of the fact that he has Bastar on and he looks like Django or people are like, oh, that guy was cool, like how he fell in a starlight thirteen times? Yeah, like how he did nothing.
Speaker 1: I think there's room for a Star Wars like scoundrel game. I just think, like they missed the mark with that specific game bad like I think in fact, like at in the beginning, I think people were excited about the idea of it. Did you remember Star Wars thirteen thirteen? Yes, dude, that looked sick. It looked really that was That was the sound really good. That was That was the one that was like. It was Amy Hennig. So it was like the Uncharted writer and she started she they showed it. I don't remember it was it did? It never came out, like because it got like there was like some contract thing or like I don't remember exactly the exact detail all amount of gameplay, and people are like, yeah, and it looked really dope, as was some scoundrel I guess like it was some guy with a gun.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it looked so good and I was just like, this is amazing, and then they just it never came out. It's never came weird. Yeah, it sucks because that that game. I could tell you right now it would have been fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: I think I would work like I hate the random for me personally, this is my personal ubif shouldn't be the one to make it either. I don't like random guy with gun in Star Wars Universe. I understand how taking down trained Malissy of Warriors and Motherfucker's part of a world cult. Right. I've never liked Consolo very much. I understand what he brings to the story. Never been a big fan of him. I think having people like him is like, well, if these guys are around, what are they doing?
Speaker 1: Well, they're not common, right, they're not coming.
Speaker 2: That's true, but like they could be if they're if these things, what do you mean like these if these guys are walking around that are so fucking invincible? No, no, if if if these guys are so fucking what they're walking around with the blasters, then how come we have the jedis are like so fucking high scene, Like they would be if like there's these people that are so dangerous, they'd be known, they'd be more known. If there's like these gunslingers that are around that are so because cad Bane, right, the blue motherfucker, the blue aliens smoking looking alien from that university, I.
Speaker 1: Would play a game. He's him, he's his, That's what I'm but that's what I'm saying, Like if that, first of all, he reminds me off, I'm Strangers Wrath odd World game. Yeah, but like I would play a game as that because I love that he looks like a fucking straight up roswell alien. It's so cool.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that they have at least one character in the universe that is an alien actually yeah right, not a space white man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or like some fucking black man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, slug or a monkey.
Speaker 1: Or like a yeah what is Java? He's like a slug right a right, Stop you're about to do the what to call it?
Speaker 2: The raider? Yeah, noises all would be extinct because they're so annoying people would have called them. I was glad when Anakin we did to them. I don't feel bad for them at all. There they suck, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'll probably check it out. Seventeen is too bad, I do. I am curious about it. I have heard and it broke my heart to see it that most people, even the people who are fair, have been like, Yeah, Yas is kind of the weak point of the game because he because he does kind of like he can't do as much of the assassin's crazy stuff, stuff that that you would expect to be able to do, of course, but also like there's points where like in it in US, like you gotta climb a tower unlock something, and then as yask, you straight up can't do it, so like you have to switch characters to unlock it.
Speaker 3: I see where there's a problem with I feel like to me though, I mean it makes sense to me. The only problem that I have is I don't like like so so far. The experience that I had is that I'm waiting, like I wish it could be like either either like GTA five, where I can just switch on the fly where I've been great, or it's just one like say like say in the in one of the previous titles, you're Alexios or your Cassandra and now they have the same path, but you're just a different character.
Speaker 1: Right sure, yeah, oh you.
Speaker 3: Get like a little my lip was like coming off, you know, like you're oh yeah, anyway, my lips are chapped as fuck Vegas, right, but uh yeah, it's fucking I think they I think maybe they made a mistake with that, but this is the direction they want to go in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I I don't want to make it clear. It's not because he's a black furst. It's not because he's just like the route in a game that's not really about to proof.
Speaker 3: But see, that's that's where the intrigued from, because like I've played, I've I've done. My thing is what Assassin's Creed is. And one of the reasons why because I tell people to look at the user reviews and the scores and stuff like that, and the people that are interested in playing these new games, they're having a great fucking time with them, even like say, look at the Steam reviews right now for a shadows, like people are enjoying the game overall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and most people aren't cynical crazy like right, it is like a loud minority of people on the internet being mad about ship. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I challenge a lot of people to go back and play the old Assassin's Creed games they don't play as well as you remember, because I've gone back, and this is the thing that I was really surprised. I shocked myself where when I after I played Odyssey and I was like, that was a really fun experience.
Speaker 1: I want to go back and play.
Speaker 3: Uh uh Black Flag and it wasn't nearly as satisfying even the mechanics. And the thing is, I'm like realistically, I was I'm kind of I don't care that much about I didn't care that much about like how much more could you do with like stealth and climbing. It was a thing where I'm like, I get it. So in the in the newer games, they kind of you still do stuff like that, but they put a little bit in the back and they were exploring much more RPG elements that actually was having fun with. And the reason why Yoska seems interest to me. To me is like, well, I want to be big, scary black man. Yeah, it's a different thing. Yeah, just like just chopping motherfuckers up. It'll be fun. And I do like the stuff that they brought to the table with now Away. They've added some extra little elements into to refresh the stealthiness of it, so it's pretty cool. But yeah, I just want to I would just love to streamline either or. And so I understand if you haven't played Assassin's Queed in a long time and you're looking for stealth, yeah you wouldn't like Yes, if you're right, I totally understand that.
Speaker 2: So it makes sense that people like problem there's a non binary relationship in the game that you haven't right after, it's a chance to have it right, and people are like, let's.
Speaker 3: Get into the fakes, the fake outrage, right, the people that, oh, I'm sure that people were just circulating around and they didn't do it themselves, right they Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. My favorite thing in those things is like I always default to that. Do you remember that tweet that the Doom Twitter account put out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you say again?
Speaker 1: I can't remember what it was in response to, but it was like the Doom official Twitter account was like, you control the buttonsy bress, Yes, and it's like it's like you did that, you did it? Like, whoever you chose this, what do you do?
Speaker 3: I saw somebody not only the difficulty must have been on like easy or something, but they were just completely crouch and oh and someone was like swinging and it couldn't mission under them and this ship and I'm like, so I just did that on normal mode and I was getting stabbed.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was like, maybe this must be like a casual like whatever.
Speaker 1: It could be a bug too.
Speaker 3: It could be a bug. I mean like, but it's just like also, I'm like, that's not it's not like you have to do that that it's requiring you to do that and shi, it's not working. You went out of your way to do that, and you're upset.
Speaker 1: Is that? Like I've done that in like elden Ring. Yeah, Like like I specifically have fought bosses on staircases specifically because like they'll just swing over you. Dude.
Speaker 2: There's one part of eldering where you have to fight that dragon, that dragon night the dragon sent a night on on like his horse. Yeah, and there's like a fucking walkway that he walks and you have to fight two of them at once. Yeah, one of them I choose the funk out of the other one. I'd run through the hallway. It would stop turn around while I would and to keep doing it. And I was like, I'm noting if people if they're jumping, if people.
Speaker 1: Were consistent about this kind of thing, they would look at that and be like, oh, GEPs broken, you know what, which.
Speaker 3: Is exactly my point when I talk about charitability. Every time I talk about charitability, it's like, Okay, under the Ring, we choose eldering all the time and we think it's hilarious or like I have I have similar things. There's there's this guy that you give like stuff to and he gives you like a weapon or some shit. He gives you stuff and you open this big ass door and then but there's like these big.
Speaker 1: Like I forgot, they're like eagle dudes or whatever.
Speaker 3: They have wings and if you open the door, it only opens up so much and they can't get through the door. So I fucked him up because he can't get through the door. So I chee the funk out of him. And I thought it was funny, Like you chare the footage and you're like, oh, this is funny, and if it wasn't you be soft, this would have just been funny. And so I'm like, it's the thing that annoys me where I'm like, bro, you'd be soft. Deserves so much shit. I understand that, but like, also, people are just over they over They're just doing it like over critical for bullshit that you normally wouldn't be. And that's the biggest annoyance about this entire discourse, where it's gotten to the point where people said that yasin ever existed. And then you have the other people that are complaining about this game saying I literally I screenshot it where this guy's talking about historical integrity within Assassin's Creed.
Speaker 1: Come on, and I'm like, come on, now, well this I was about to say, the.
Speaker 2: Hard r that's the thing. That's the thing that I don't like about the universe, right, But at the same time, it's like, it's not supposed to be that I don't like. I don't like that. Like, oh yeah, my grandpa's Italian, My great grandpa's Italian, and he helped with like this revolution and died. You know, he knew Da Vinci. He was like his best buddy who made like a wooden tank for like, I think that's I think that's no, no, no, no, no, no, I haven't seen it, but I think that is silly. But that is the game, you know. At the same time, so it's like, well.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course it's to be serious, So like, no, no, no, I get it.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be interesting, right, Like if your grandpa was a guy that died shitting himself in fucking Italy fucking one hundred like like what like a thousand years ago years ago, but like, of course.
Speaker 1: Thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: We would have we really didn't do much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be really depressing, but yeah, like it's it's historical fiction.
Speaker 3: It's always been that. There's always been a disclaimer at the beginning of the games. But it's clear though that it's.
Speaker 2: Were they were. It's like people aliens.
Speaker 3: It's always been annoying that they'd even have, Like I think disclaimers are annoying ship because I think they're for extremely stupid people always and for legal legality.
Speaker 1: I agree, I'd rather have them then do this. It's like those like the Warner Brothers cartoons where like this is a racist cartoon or whatever. I'd rather have that than just not be able to watch cartoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, look, they're they're dumb, they're for legality, for stupid people.
Speaker 2: This character will use the N word excessively. I'm sorry about.
Speaker 1: Keep it on, dude, keep it up, man, it's history. Don't watch bugs bunny bugs bunny singing, one little two little, three little engines. Keep that up, Like, don't see it.
Speaker 2: That's not even the worst one. I know, sad, but the one is the one that kills me. Dude, Like, keep it up, man. We need to know that all this stuff existed. We need to not have kids think everything is this wonderful, white, fucking world that didn't have much horrible history.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we were talking about Chirley Temple and blackface in the uh at the Peggy suits And if we turn to our right and there's a big picture but like before we even noticed it was like a big picture of her.
Speaker 2: In black face.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think can you imagine they framed the blackface?
Speaker 2: That would be fucking wild. That is one of the funny. I think that is one of the greatest images of all time.
Speaker 1: Everybody look up Chirley Temple and blackface.
Speaker 2: Ye, she looks like she knows she did something bad, like as a little kid being aware of Like she's.
Speaker 1: Probably annoyed that she had to sit in a fucking makeup room as like a child being done up for like hours about something that she doesn't understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably that's a real regular like a regular black girl too. And then she's probably like, Yo, this is not funny, holy ship, this is this is too far. Maybe maybe like Chirley Temple, like really like it hitting her at once, like, yo, this is I feel like she was too young to be philosophizing on Yeah, there's no shot. Yeah, I falsified when I was kids.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I almost know.
Speaker 2: I was like this puppy that, this puppy that I'm about to skin had its own life. You know, how can I rip it skin off? Still? No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Ah, almost got it. Almost got assassinated on this trip, I think because I was no, no, no, not you ask it? There were no off a ledge and hits the ground like a fuck I was. We were out late and I was trying to get food and then I went up to this pizza place, this pizza shack or I don't even know. It was like in a long strip of like restaurants or like not restaurants, I don't know, almost kiosks, and they were giving like pizzas out and I was like, oh, how much for a slicing? It said ten dollars. I said no shot. I screamed no shot at him. I was drunk, clearly, but I was like so loud about it, and apparently like everybody was like, you're really loud. I think he's gonna you gotta calm down, and I was like, no, he needs to know. It's Vegas. What were we on Fremont Street? Where were you? I don't there's no shot. I remember that. Okay, I can't remember that because I've so winding.
Speaker 3: I had a similar experience. I went to the Funk. I ever got the venue, the bowling venue. I can't remember what it's called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, there's so many places.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a spot, you know, selling slices and those eight dollars.
Speaker 2: I think I've been there too. I just do it.
Speaker 1: Almost turned to the joker. I was just like, I really, I really want I was. I was like, I was like, t look what you get. I understand, I understand, I'm I'm I'm sympathetic, well not sympathetic, but I understand. Okay, you're this is amusement park pricing. I get it right, whatever, we're trapped here. You got food, fine, But like my line is like one slice for two for a two dig a two digit price. No, look, I do even nine. I was like, that's fucking ridiculous. But I'm hungry. But like ten, brother, ten is is that's agreed to. Ten is so insane. It's the most So.
Speaker 3: There's there's a place in downtown by the shake shack that's four bucks with the soda, and I'm like, I can do that in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Entirely fine. I can do that entirely reason. Not bad pizza either, It's not bad. It's in Vegas.
Speaker 2: No, well the pizza had Megan is really good. But I don't have anything it was.
Speaker 1: It was right by I want to remember that thing that you were telling me about the place it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot that I could do that. Rocos is fucking good. I went to a place where you know where there's like that big that big like canopy where it shows like lights and everything in proper Vegas. It's like it's like all that's all.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, we gotta be way more specific.
Speaker 1: It's like, is it by the Eiffel Tower?
Speaker 2: I think so yeah. And like off one of like right off the strip, there's this like there's uh, there's this place is like a bar and a pizza shop. Then went out there and I got pizza. There was pretty good that I don't like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seven Bucks.
Speaker 3: That's kind of crazy that they're because like even the Rocos was like it was they were giant slices.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: There giant slies were six Bucks. I was and it's fantastic so I was like, I can do that. So we just get like two twelve bucks and fills uh fills us up.
Speaker 1: Next time I'm there, I'll check that because I want to go literally get away as long as right, that's fine. But like like we we also went to this MoMA Fuku place, and I couldn't even as the best restaurant I've ever fucking I couldn't even believe how fucking good that ship was.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's unreasonably priced obviously, but like, dude, that was the best pork I've ever had in my entire it was it maybe completely like shift focus on, like okay, maybe I maybe maybe I could kill a pig. Actually that's crazy, like if I had to eat.
Speaker 2: It, it's crazy. I kill a pig in my sleep.
Speaker 1: In your sleep. I don't think I could. Like now I could, like it's that easy, like I gelt like now that I know that they can taste like that. Absolutely, I don't even like eat.
Speaker 2: I don't even like eating pigs like if I.
Speaker 3: Had, I don't know, man, A certain a certain smoked ribs like I'm yeah, I might, man, It's like.
Speaker 2: I I love them. I love animals, and I would.
Speaker 1: Smoke ribs is like, I mean you should.
Speaker 3: If you don't smoke ribs, you're you should be killed.
Speaker 1: I agree, but like that.
Speaker 3: Because like if if you, if you it's like having some I mean smoke smoke meat versus not smoke meat. Is is hilarious. The flavor is.
Speaker 2: Night and like red smeat. It smoked, It's hard for me to enjoy it.
Speaker 3: It's like say, I'll get like a cold cuts if.
Speaker 2: The meat's not smoked.
Speaker 3: I kind of I feel like a cat when they like, you know, you'll give them food and the like, and then they'll just walk away that they just don't want it. Yeah, that's the difference to me, Like it smoked meats ruined me. Essentially, it ruined my taste bloods. I'm like, this isn't smoke. This ain't nearly as good not you know, smoke turkey mesquite.
Speaker 1: It's a good one. My ska, my skate.
Speaker 3: You ever had my skat? But yeah, guys, ask Creed Shadows. If you're into it, try it on Ubi soft. Plus, I wouldn't just buy it out right, and if you don't like it, you know, like I think this is I personally think for RPGs. This is just a fun experience.
Speaker 1: You're freaking like Hitler at the Olympics right now.
Speaker 3: You're trying to got a little bit of myth going on earth. It was literally on was it? It wasn't myth?
Speaker 2: It was it was it was an amphetamine?
Speaker 1: But was it?
Speaker 2: Was it just proper myth? Or was something else?
Speaker 1: Probably German meth, German math, fucking Nazi meth. It was something? What were they on? Was it just math? This kid Hitler called Jitler, No, you're dumb.
Speaker 2: Stop, shut up, go to I'm done.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm done. I didn't want to mention little Yeah. So we're done with assassin's creed blassassins bleed blast Wait wait wait we're real quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, well well real quick, real quick. I forgot I need to mention this. The discourse got so crazy that some politician in Japan trying to get clout, was like, mister prime minister, are you gonna address the assassin's creed shadows issue? Are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then he was like like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: What you know, what's going on with this and trying to say, oh, desecrating our culture, you know, all the talking points like all this bullshit heard. All he said was, well, I guess I I guess. I hope they people don't desecrate stuff in real life and do parkour in real life.
Speaker 1: I can say that. Basically that was like he was like, I don't jump on shrine.
Speaker 2: It was basically it.
Speaker 1: Was like, I guess, don't do that?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and then and then the headlines of in these in the culture war freaks were like the Prime Minister is gonna come down hard on Assassin's creature. I was, It's like, holy fuck, it's gotten.
Speaker 1: So it's gotten. It got that.
Speaker 2: I was like this, I don't know, YA is pretty cool. I think he's a pretty cool character. I don't know, I'd like to meet him.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that was the thing that I forgot. I only want to mention because, like I was a little bit surprised that it got like out of the Internet and into real life to where they're like, what we're talking about video games now? I guess, yeah, you can tell they never talk about that ship, you know, like, why are we talking about this right now?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: And then just knowing that what you saying, I'd be hard, I'd be really don't don't no no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I prefer that you don't let you be hard. I think it's been done to death. Hard hard. Yeah, it's like Macrohart. It's like I get it.
Speaker 2: Macroart never saw it's funny, but like always hard hard.
Speaker 3: That was like the me and sixth grade first joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah you told that did take on a comedy movie for like the fiftieth time. It's like, yeah, I mean I remember liking this, but I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I taught my nephew about my nephew like learn, which he had like basically little kid, Homer.
Speaker 1: You were helping your nephew learn? Are you sure? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was that was teaching and probably not the right stuff. Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But he was like, he's like, what's a three? Like I don't know how to draw three exactly.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 2: I was like this draw butt. I was gonna say, it's a sideways butt, and he I remember my aunt teaching me that too when I was younger. It was the butt, and I saw his eyes light up and he just couldn't stop, like he started crying laughing. I just spear you ever did that because he was kind of confused. I get it as a kid. That is probably really funny. He was just like it was like it was like giving a monkey the potion of.
Speaker 1: Now I understand how you don't know how to How do you not? How old is he?
Speaker 2: He's six seventeen? No, No, he's like he's like five when you're just learning.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know how to draw three.
Speaker 2: It's more not he doesn't understand exactly when a three should be using his learning numbers when they learned it.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess, But that's the only that's the only number. He was having a problem with, uh doing it himself. Yes, that's a strange.
Speaker 2: He could point out, he could point out a three, but it was him doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. It's damn near the easy outside of a one feels like.
Speaker 3: I remember kids back in the day eight they would just put two circles on top of each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like funny.
Speaker 2: And it's like, no, you gotta three is half an eight.
Speaker 1: Cut and half. I remember learning it.
Speaker 3: It's like the you know, it's an an. It's kind of like reverse the gay ass is like having sex.
Speaker 1: Actually it's a three essentially more gay as is reverse having sex, well one reverse.
Speaker 2: But it's just weird seeing someone learn, seeing someone learn something like that, him being like, oh my god, is the funny so funny.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dang, kid, Now, now when he's thirty, say that to him again and see if he laughs, probably because that's what you're doing. What you just did you be I be hard. Yeah, it's fun to fall.
Speaker 2: Its kind of funny.
Speaker 1: His neck that is crazy looking at you, dangling dang.
Speaker 2: Laughing his ass off, and then you I actually, like I said, I normally don't laugh. Listening back to the podcast, and I'm just like, I hate this, uh, but I.
Speaker 3: Kept like, I kept going back where you're talking about your kid being I can't remember you some stupid name Laslow, and then like there was like this whole thing we're talking about Indian ship, and then went to Laslow, and then it was this Devin thing, and I kept devineing was so funny. It's just being disrespectful of suicide is so funny to me.
Speaker 2: Suicide is so not funny, but exactly that's what's so not funny. But the idea of making fun of someone doing it is like fun to me.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's just like David Draymond actually dently did the most disrespectful thing, but he was trying to make a like an homage to a thing that he experienced.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, but.
Speaker 2: Also den no, no no, but like I'm sorry. That sounds fun?
Speaker 1: Is that that song is around? Uh yeah, basically the songs from inside the Fire, the songs from the perspective of like Satan claiming Devin. I don't think I ever thought about what it was about because it sounded so damn silly. Yeah, it's almost like, uh it's it's like it's like it's like eminem It's like that like that that weird.
Speaker 2: For me. It's funny because it's like, look what I'm Devin. It's it's like it's like the whole situation where like what's his name, Like it's like it's like pissing on the kid's graves of the kids graves, Like that's super fucked up. But also someone going out and pissing on a kid's grave, there's comedy.
Speaker 1: There's comedy in the sense that someone would be deranged enough to do that, and then you fill in the gaps of like how could somebody be that crazy.
Speaker 2: I need to know his story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to know this was he like was he pushed out of a window? Dangled out of a window by clowns? Like like what is this story leads a person to piss on the graves on? What did that kid do? Child? You anyway.
Speaker 2: Into the tombstone.
Speaker 1: Watching that, Like I want to get to this before we forget, because this is this is probably like this, this whole thing was so astounding to me. And I know people hate it when we talk politics. I kind of do too, but like this is so funny, man, Like this is just too.
Speaker 3: People that hate it, I think you should not. I'm gonna not say it what I was gonna say, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I just think this group che I think is so hilarious because so for those of you who don't know, uh there was basically I think he Seth and all these like Trump administration guys jumped into a signal chat, which is not a particularly secure thing. It's like it's vaguely encrypted, but like it's not Telegram or something or that it might as well be fucking snapchat. But uh so it was Pete Hegseth, Jdvance and a bunch of other people like in a group chat and they were basically like talking about how they were gonna, you know, planning a strike on Yemen or whatever, and they accidentally Pete Hegseth because he's a fucking day drunk and he's still an alcoholic and he's still drinking all the time. He added some reporter I think from the Atlantic, by accident, and so he basically just let some random reporter in on a bunch of classified like conversations about like military operations, and it's so fucking in confident. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Merit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we want a society based on merits. This is such a DEI fucking it really literally, this is DEI. This is you know what I mean, or like their idea of it, like unqualified people being like pushed into like his careers that they don't have the jurisdiction or the skills to actually manage how you can have a fucking alcohol like Pete hexts should sucking fault, he should dive down the flight of stairs. Fucking moron, it's just dive. I can't believe, Like imagine if that got out to literally anybody else other than like a reporter. That's like respectable. Yeah, imagine it was. They're like, fucking I don't know. Yeah, it's like what if like Hassan got it somehow.
Speaker 2: He's like just warning them, warning that you have any hoies. Sorry, I got some information you might be interested in.
Speaker 1: It's literally this this administration literally you.
Speaker 2: Know, really you ever heard his son read his chat? It sounds crazy, sound like he turns off all his feelings.
Speaker 1: He's like, it's it's literally like they don't know if I've ever read it.
Speaker 3: So it'll be like like, so he'll be talking in a normal tone and he's he's doing his things the san and then he'll be like then I'm reading his tone and reading and then there's like there's no inflection at all, and I'm just like it sounds like old fucking old Apple nineties fucking Texas speech where it's just like there's no inflections and all. And I'm like, damn, dude, you've been doing this ship too long.
Speaker 1: Dude, you've been doing this ship for a way too rhythm Yeah, yeah, rhy, shut the funk up.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say you were gonna say it was I you were he just repeated what you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think I was trailing behind you, man, but I'm almost got almost common du to you.
Speaker 2: But it's weird. Don't do that again. You're the people's minds and ship brothers. I'm a bit of a theftist. I'm a theft but no, yeah, this is uh tears. Yeah it's d That's exactly what they accuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blood doesn't know how to fly this plane. Yeah, excepts into the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 2: Just fucking has the entire fucking just Scotch, just like just fucking sucking it. Like you see it going down. You see the scott Last bottle bending like like.
Speaker 1: This would have you seen have you seen the plastic bottle? That's crazy? Have you seen? Like so I've seen on the on TikTok kind of recently this like this guy he has like a show or a channel. I don't even know what to call it. Really, it's called like the Necessary Conversation or whatever, and it's this dude interviewing is like parents, and his parents are like the worst people ever. It's like have you seen this, I've never seen Like it's just like Trump like simps basically and they're just like old and they're like they're talking to them and it's just I think I commented, like you should drain all the money out of their accounts and dip Like I've never seen such unsympathetic parents in my own dad. The dad is particularly that's a monster. Give me some mom.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to really talks about He talks of about how people in education. He was like, how people education They choose education, right, And he was like, well, the Board of Education is there to kind of help there be a baseline for what education would be around the world country. He's like, well, if yeah, if you want a better education, you go to schools. Like what, people can't go to school. They don't have the money to go to school. He's like, yes, that's their choice. They choose not to. He's yeah, because they don't have the money to go to better schools. They're too They're they're trapped in a situation. And he's like, all to take is being working harder and you'll be able to figure out your problem.
Speaker 1: You're even you're even conveying it too sympathetically. I'm like, that's too reasonably because like I saw one where he was like, he was like, so, Dad, do you think that if you don't like Trump that you should be allowed to be in the country, and he said you should you should leave the country or die basically that's what he said. And I'm just like, kill these people, Like what do you mean, what are you doing? Why do you even have a relationship with your parents at this point? Yeah, Like I don't even think I could do that, I honestly see, because that's so far gone. It's like, you're not my parents anymore. You're just like a fucking husk of a person, you know. I completely agree.
Speaker 3: I think people the stigma of this stigma of sticking with your family no matter what, is stupid.
Speaker 2: It's like an old tradition that should die.
Speaker 1: It's truly psychiatgy, Like the worst people in the world.
Speaker 3: It's like you've seen people, Oh, my uncle is a pedo and is killed people, and you still like, I'm still gonna fucking like visit my uncle in jail and ship or in prison, and it's like, why.
Speaker 2: Would you fuck with that guy at all?
Speaker 1: The pedophile and murderer is so crazy because that's like not even as bad guy I'm acting, because that's not even like because I think about like Jared Fogel yeah, or like Jeffrey Epstein and I don't know, maybe Jeffrey Epstein killed people. Actually you probably disappeared to you and they're like the whole thing where like people think he's like he might have been like massade or something. I didn't hear about that.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm sorry what I didn't hear about that?
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't be surprised. But I don't know anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm interested.
Speaker 1: I actually want to hear those theories. I love shit like that. Yeah, but no, I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, it's but you see, people they stick with their family no matter what, even like oh, the mom goes to the prison and visits the serial murderer that's killed so many people still love you and you're like, what do you look At a certain point, your your maternal instinct needs to turn off, like you're a fucking monster.
Speaker 2: Well it's now. It's difficult because like it's it is difficult because you know, because you know your child in the way other people don't. Right, that's the thing, right you have like.
Speaker 3: What the no, no, no, what what that is? What that is is that you're only thinking about the good ship?
Speaker 2: Well no, because you know them as a as a person, right, you know that, like you know them, that they've done good. There's the situations that lead people to the place they are, right, Like, I'm not, I'm not someone that writes off people. I believe in and rehabilitation. I'm someone that firmly believes to.
Speaker 1: A certain extent. Yes, yes, that's my point, that's my entire point. But to a certain extent you kind of just got to cut people off because I'm like this, but most most people are sorry if you rape a kady I.
Speaker 2: That is that is that that's that like that line where it's like.
Speaker 1: Now look at my other line. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: If you think, like just like that guy's parent, the guy is so far gone that if you don't a fucking poul Titian, if you don't support a politician, you should be dead or gone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't need you to be here, dude, exactly. That's that's so beyondest.
Speaker 2: I think that I think. I I think at that moment, I would just this is myself because I'm like, I'm not. I don't have asue with my father. I don't like him. I think he's a bad person, right, so I don't have.
Speaker 3: The whole like, clearly calm down, he listens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's he's he's Kinkston. He's actually what if he's king of Paphastard. He's king of papazard He's been here the whole time giving you back pains.
Speaker 1: And uh what was it called the child support?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess thanks thanks for giving me thirty three percent of kicks his child.
Speaker 3: So, mister Jamison James, that's right, he's Jackson. He's a mister Jackson. Thank you, miss Jackson.
Speaker 1: You are so real.
Speaker 2: Why did you laugh for a frame? Have you seen those means where it's like it's like the stick figure crying and he's like me quiet.
Speaker 1: Like I want to know what that is?
Speaker 2: Instantly image was like, how is that? It says how our moms want us to act when they stopped crying.
Speaker 1: If I find a lot and I find myself laughing, I've been doing this. Uh it literally just makes me laugh. It's not funny to anybody else, but like if if people are seeing me laughing, I'll try to shut myself off entirely mid laugh.
Speaker 2: That is psychle ship. That's just crazy ship for the hell of it.
Speaker 1: Because it just makes me, you're just round slowly too, like remember then your eyes go You have to make sure your eyes go limp. Also, you gotta be like and to watch people notice because you can see what people notice, but like they're not sure what, like what to say or like if they should say anything. I spent you called the coffee out on it. But we're at uh, we're at bens. Hear that one, bens. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I what I did for a whole day at Starbucks is I tried not to laugh once a whole.
Speaker 1: A great idea, minimize your joy.
Speaker 2: And I was just crying because I was just holding in so much laughter. I was just crying and I was just like, this is insane. I feel like I'm I feel like I'm becoming a looney tune. What was the ex why? What was I didn't want to laugh all because my laugh is pretty disruptive. Some people have said, so some upset you do have multiple laughs. That was probably the issue.
Speaker 1: Interesting but yeah, yuck. It's like a radio DJ.
Speaker 2: That was one of them, and then next one, guess who's back with another crazy DJ? Kingston I'm fitting to kill myself. Oh my god, I didn't it just.
Speaker 1: Talk about just like sound bite.
Speaker 2: That weird fucking noise and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's just like what you know there sheets of metal and that you can like wiggle.
Speaker 2: I remember killed this happened, and no one, I think he said, talk about it. He was really funny. John Cena had his fucking heel turn right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about that.
Speaker 2: We talked about it. But him pointing out that little kid made my day. It was the meanest thing he's ever done. He's liked you guys have been part of a joke for fifteen years. I don't care any of you idiots think even you kid. And it's this little kid dressed as him. That's like, oh, scene's really cool. He's like, you're a dumb and it's like this is that's not magic. He said this was being mean to him though, No, he.
Speaker 1: Said like he was gone off on some speech and then the kids. Cara cuts to the kid and he says, I love you, and he says something like you are all a toxic relationship or something. Yeah, I can't remember what he said exactly. Kid and even that kid doesn't matter or whatever, which is is pretty funny.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, son.
Speaker 1: Him, that would have been legend.
Speaker 3: I want to be like a parrot and have the kid being on it, and it's been like, hey, dude, just like you know, my kid just just he'll go with it, like you know, but.
Speaker 2: Actually hit him, Slap the funk out of my kid, my kid up there and throw them off.
Speaker 3: If I was a kid and and the wrestler wanted to like be apart, I would totally let like the rock slap me or like, dude, totally I would have.
Speaker 2: I would let hb K kick my son in the face, for sure, he'd sweetshe him kick my kid in the face. Like actually, actually.
Speaker 1: The pasted out kid in I mean, that's that's.
Speaker 2: Fucking that's They just wrestle.
Speaker 1: They just wrestle around him.
Speaker 2: They step on him sometimes, but he's out so cold he doesn't feel it.
Speaker 1: It's like Chris, they step on his shin and like bends like the other way, Chris.
Speaker 3: There is this, uh some old wrestlers, these ladies, they were like pioneers. One of them was named May Young, and May Young was insane because she would take the craziest bumps and she was like fucking like eighty years.
Speaker 1: Old, Like I want an eighty year old wrestler.
Speaker 3: Like, so she was like, yeah, she's fucking like ancient, and she she was taking like these spots that they would do.
Speaker 2: I gotta show you one that like you I still to this day because it's like still a little dangerous for like a regular performing to do, like they could get it hurt. This chick's ancient and she's taking these crazy bumps that like would I think would shatter her. It made no sense. Is she one of those monk ones that they spent their whole lives abusing themselves. So maybe like by the time they on the regular world, like a car crashes like whatever. I think what happened since she was probably born in like the twenties or something or whatever the fuck that she has already been slapped a bunch, you know, dinner's cold all the ship and then hardened. Yeah, something happened to her.
Speaker 3: She just had I think all of her nerve endings were just burned off and then she just locks in.
Speaker 1: She stood on the coast of Oregon in nineteen forty five and just let just let the radioactive kind of wing radiation and the radiation glide over from Japan.
Speaker 2: It's happened her that happened. Really, this is literally.
Speaker 1: That's that's why there's like there was like a bunch of like radioactive like fish that washed up on Oregon in like west the West coast.
Speaker 2: After yeah, apart, we're just falling apart pretty much.
Speaker 1: I mean, it wasn't like they weren't like the nukes of like modern like they're not gonna it's not like fallout, you know. It's not like sure Noble or something where it's just radioactivity pump pulsing forever.
Speaker 3: I love the idea of this because it starts off with she's in a a neck brace and a wheelchair. So this video is called what so this is? This is Bubby Ray Dudley power bombs May on the stage and this is in Raw two thousand. But like she's they just took her out of a fucking she's eighty something like that.
Speaker 1: She's eighty years old or like fucking old. What the fuck is that? That looks like Tim Robinson a fucking sketch.
Speaker 2: So like, well, imagine look how she's so old.
Speaker 1: It's a wild fucking that is crazy. Actually she's been put through tables, dude, they've beat the fun.
Speaker 2: She passed up there but I would imagine.
Speaker 3: But yeah, she is. She was nuts, man. She would take so many bumps like that. She's been crashed the tables multiple times like that, and uh trooper, but like to me that I don't get it being old. But as a kid, of course you felt instructible. I would have loved to have been decimated by it, because it's.
Speaker 2: Like the ultimate honor, right you.
Speaker 3: So everybody wants to get take a stone cold stunner, like you want to be stunned by the stone hold.
Speaker 2: Tyson was like, Hey, what's going on? Deck? That's going on? I'm a really big fan enjoying your music. I like you your metal coves.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Would I possibly be able to punch Jojo one time in the I can. I'll reimburse you, of course for the topic with you. I've remembersed the hospital anything by any one hit. I just really want to punch that white woman. I love him absolutely, but go ahead, go ahead, please, that's crazy because absolutely so. This is modern day Mike Tyson. Right, No, no, this is me at my prime when I was warded in the eighties lighties, not his early nineties. Me when I was on my fucking tid when I was punting.
Speaker 1: I think it was more in late eighties he was a little bit more dangerous.
Speaker 2: I think I think he had his he had his all Star run in the early nineties though, But yeah, you're right, he is. He was a bestad. No, I think you're Mismemory wasn't. He wasn't in his twenties and ninety one when he got his first championship.
Speaker 3: I think the early nineties was actually when he was was he interested It was.
Speaker 2: Already starting to taper off a little bit, but I would say he was.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: He was the most feared in the in the eighties, where he was just literally knocking out everybody inside point the matter, there was a lot of Mike Tyson prime Mike Tyson at my peak, at my peak power. Did you glet me mono your wife? That's fucking like absolutely insane, Like that's brain damage. What do you mean he's not gonna be brain You hading the jaw real quick, you go fall down. This is all of the wake up. Probably not.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing I hear, this is what I think I would. So, so here's the thing. If I want to you see, I don't see. So actually I think this is actually look, I'm gonna let you do it, Mike. I'm let you do it for one reason, because I've seen the future and I feel like if you knock her out and kill her, you'll go to prison for that instead of for raping a woman.
Speaker 2: That's possibly idea, and.
Speaker 3: Then I can save you from sexual assault. And and people won't have I mean, I know most people don't care. It's kind of insane how they just completely wash over it.
Speaker 1: And the same thing with the what's his face? The guy who helicoptered himself into a mountain?
Speaker 2: Oh, Kobe, did he have a actually no, no drug? He went he went to sleep with a woman who agreed to sleep with him, and then afterwards it was cheated as wife.
Speaker 1: Did you see this fucking dean with his ship?
Speaker 2: Do you not see? You know that the Kobe situation, I don't. I didn't know well, I know the situation. I didn't know that there was any proof that she definitively lied. I thought I thought it was directly be wrong, but like to.
Speaker 1: Me, it was sut.
Speaker 3: It's pretty it doesn't yeah to me, it's pretty fucking obvious that that chick was trying to get a fucking payday and he was just fucking a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The NBA players, they're fucking women left and right, and one of them was smart enough to.
Speaker 2: Get a bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just it's just like, oh, he just because usually in situations like that, then a bunch of women come forward that are like, yeah, this guy raped up all of us. This was just this one girl that I feel like was smart enough to be like, I want a massive bag.
Speaker 1: I mean it might not have been a serial rapist, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Maybe not so, but if you're it's kind of weird to be, Oh, every girl pretty much I come in contact wants to fuck me, and I'm just gonna happen to rape this one girl.
Speaker 1: It's a little weird. It's using how rapists are.
Speaker 3: I think, unless I don't know, you know something that I don't know.
Speaker 1: For me, I just don't give a about defending it. It's not who could be.
Speaker 3: It's not even defending I'm just thinking of it logically where I'm like, you're an NBA star, very good looking guy with all this money and all these groupy around the fun the ship of you all the time, and then it's like I'm gonna rape this one It just sounds stupid versus like you know, like like like a model.
Speaker 1: Raps aren't particularly smart rape.
Speaker 2: But they're usually not just like I'm gonna rape this this one time and then that's it.
Speaker 1: That's usually. God was like, he's a rapist, crash him in helicopter? Why are our president? What is going on with that? He's literally in adjudicated rapist. Buy a jury, or like, yeah, this dude raped.
Speaker 2: Is the fucking president. It was the fact that God is doing a bad job, which killed me.
Speaker 1: Was like the why would wait, hold on, why would a rich person would rape somebody? If if he's got all these group he is going around and Donald Trump is disgusting human being. Yeah, but people like to people who are rich.
Speaker 3: People like to there's a difference. People like to siphon money off of people who are rich. People want to fuck looking athletes that are extremely charismatic. It's a different It's like people aren't lining were lining up to fuck Hugh Hefner because he looked great. It was he has a shipload of money, so I'm gonna siphon his money off.
Speaker 2: I want to marry.
Speaker 3: Maybe. Yeah, I guess I just think he was so agent. It's probably kind of disgusting, fucking a really ancient man. And it's not like it's like I imagine, like Laura Lumer clearly was blowing Trump probably threw up afterwards, but.
Speaker 1: She was sat as disgusting. She well, she just.
Speaker 2: Looks more like a purge. I think she's like a normal person before.
Speaker 1: She looks like she doesn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have no references.
Speaker 1: Swollen purge mask. That's allergic to purge masks.
Speaker 2: She put the purge mask on and her faces is getting swollen. That's fantastic. That is a fantastic description, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but look a look at man.
Speaker 2: Obviously we don't know, so there don't get here. Actually, so thank you there for allowing me hit Joe.
Speaker 1: All right, that's how we got here. And trying to hit your wife thinks.
Speaker 2: Think so musle muscle.
Speaker 1: So I'm a bringer of the room.
Speaker 2: You see, you guys are full five right, you see like a spark his fist. You guys played five, right, RESU five andies. You guys played mercenaries five right?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but you know when.
Speaker 2: Chrystal coxs back, but the hate maker. He looked at the scream. It's not just mercenaries, that's just a move that he does. Well, yeah, but I only really get it Mercenaries a certain kind of shot you have to land to do it. I never really got it in game, only really sought in mercenaries where he like cocks.
Speaker 1: He's really bad at Resident Evil five. He plays with a d d R pad.
Speaker 2: Great. I don't know why I'm good at those games.
Speaker 1: He plays in The d d R pad is like the joystick and then a guitar Hero controller.
Speaker 2: And I beat the game every time, and I'm the game.
Speaker 1: Well it took you ten years of be that one, but I beat it. But can you do it in ten years? Yeah? For sure.
Speaker 2: Right now I just actually playing do it.
Speaker 1: I just to play Guitar here on the controller because they didn't have a guitar. Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: It's funny that I didn't game a couple of the guitar. Yes, well it was first. No, it doesn't. It totally does at first, but so then everybody had controllers. Yeah, on PS two I had it. But then there was the demo for Guitar Here with three on PS on Xbox three sixty that you could just download. But I didn't have a three sixty guitar, So like I played, I just I downloaded and I was like, I wonder if I'll be able to play this then you could. I think it was like the bumpers and then a so like it was like, oh interesting, down to bread it would be like hey, and it was weird, but it was like that is it's kind of fun. Yeah, I could see how this will be fun. You know, it just becomes like a standard rhythm game but interesting. But yeah, did you guys see this Dean Withers stuff? No, what the hell will happened? I'll only mentioned it briefly because it's I don't really know that much about it. I just know like the service level information. No, no, no, So like Dean with this is just like this this twink looking leftist guy. He's he's on a lot of podcasts. He does a lot of debate. Bro right, he's a bit of a debate bro's he's a debate twink. Yeah yeah yah, But so I guess he was like friends with like Harry Sison or like these oldest people like I don't know these other, these other similar types of people. They're like in adjacent, they're in the same yeah, yeah, yeah, and uh it came out that they're those other guys are just kind of fuck boys. I guess, so exactly. No, But then he goes like, I need to make it clear I'm not friends with these people. So he distanced himself from these people just because, just because, just because they were just like flirting with a bunch of people like not even like anything, like nothing of any concept. I'm not even fucking exaggerating.
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 1: What's happening, I don't know. It's just the latest I hate these people, I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess being I guess being a liberal person, a very liberal leftist person, kind of makes you not be aligned with someone that's a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's only for only women can be that way. What the fuck is this ship? That's not stupid? Thought it is though, because they would never cut out. They would never do that to some female content creator who was like, yeah, I'm texting I'm sexy multiple guys under no fucking circumstance. Would that be like a moral line for you to drink at all? I thought we were done with that right, that's what I thought. I was like, Oh, you're such a disappointment. You know, man, remember this Solas. There was something that resurfaced and I buried it. Corey Kinchin, this is hearing that name. Its just so stupid.
Speaker 2: He's he's like a he's a huge, huge, tens of millions.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of this guy. An anime black dude, he's one of He's he's.
Speaker 2: Up your era of starting YouTube. He's like that era.
Speaker 1: I started in that fucking eight Chris.
Speaker 2: He's that.
Speaker 1: Let's just say.
Speaker 3: Let's just say he's another one that animes. He's anime black dude. Just you know, there's like a that's like a genre.
Speaker 1: There's one guy that crashed out hard, Heavenly Controller.
Speaker 2: He crashed out hard, but what happened, well.
Speaker 1: He just it's a whole tale story short.
Speaker 3: He's like, it's a chatty he's an extreme like narcissist, which I didn't because I started watching him years ago.
Speaker 2: He's cool, but he was another anime Negro and wait.
Speaker 3: Don't don't don't do the dumb He got into some allegations and a Negro and a.
Speaker 1: And the Negro and works and anim gro works we're done.
Speaker 2: We're done. Niga mays Niga May.
Speaker 1: Not bad. That's not bad. It's not bad. It doesn't really apply to him so much as it so much as it would apply.
Speaker 2: It like a genre.
Speaker 1: It's more of a genre of television. Okay, okay, so dragon Ball so so.
Speaker 2: Samurai shampoo right sham oh yeah, Afro Samurai is nigga may but dragon Ball is definitely a Niga may too.
Speaker 3: It has niga may elements. Really not, it's more of like a it's a niga ma.
Speaker 1: It's it's just a it's just.
Speaker 2: Maybe not every episode, and.
Speaker 1: And and being being a negros Wait wait would you call it being a mas remember whatever?
Speaker 2: So whatever, having the control.
Speaker 1: Goun is some weird.
Speaker 2: He's blinking a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, let him go. We we'll shut up for like a while. Heavenly negro controller haven't scanners.
Speaker 3: No, No, it wasn't about heaving the controller. I was just saying that he crashed out. But I was talking about Corey Kinchin he all he all Corey did it was it was like live streamed or something. He was just gidding his hair dead, That's it. And then the fucking the stylus as she was walking away for two seconds, he caught a glance of her ass, and people were trying to funk.
Speaker 1: With him because of that. Wait, what do you like? Was he streaming it? Streaming? It was like it was like a VID whatever. Oh come, look that's literally that's he caught a glimpse if if there's an ass in the vicinity, I'm going to look at. Of course, this doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: Respectfully, in which he absolutely did. You give a little quick spec for glands that actually is like they wear tight jeans for a fucking reason. Look, look, I'm not gonna go into the she dressed like that's what she wants the type ship. Well, but but you want so what they what they dress like it for? No whatever whatever they be honest, whatever they dress like it for whatever it is. God, he took a glance that is not in I don't want to don't even don't even don't do that.
Speaker 3: I don't people dress away they want because they want something from it. I wear this because it's stupid or something. That's why I was gonna wear a music video We're a nice by shirt because it's stupid. You wear a band shirt because you want to track other people that are in the band stuff and compliment you. If you want to wear your tits out is because you want people to see your ditch and they like your tits.
Speaker 1: It's it's for a fucking reason. And to pretend like it's not is retarded.
Speaker 2: I I don't even disagree with that, right, but like why even pretend to act like it's a problem actic is problematic. I just think the fact that people use that same argument that you're using right not to validate people doing fun ship. That's the thing that is.
Speaker 1: True, that is they try, but it's not. You have to push back and be like, no, you're just a fucking freak.
Speaker 2: Derek.
Speaker 1: I agree, but instead of normalize that ship, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not normalizing you're doing it right now. I'm doing right now is I'm like, look aside from whatever she wanted to do because I agree with you on that, like it's what you want to do it for.
Speaker 3: And I'm like the people where you're playing into it's like it's like giving the okay hands symbol to the white supremacists as kin to what you're doing where it's like, no, fuck you, that's not what this is about. Shut up, we know what this means, and you're like, whoa whatever that means, Like you're doing this thing where I'm like no, no, no, no, no, no, no, we know what this means.
Speaker 1: Fuck you.
Speaker 3: I agree like people that fucking do horrible things to women and try to use the excuse what you're asking for. It is not akin to a woman wanting to dress can I agree?
Speaker 2: Look good? I agree you are right then, but I'm not. But I'm not. But my argument doesn't come from it.
Speaker 1: I agree with your saying, like it's it's also possible that people dress that way because they just simply like the way it feels exact, It's irrespective.
Speaker 3: Another question is the question is why do they like the way?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Why? What makes them feel? Whatever? They want to write, and that's fine, and feel what and they enjoy They enjoy the way it fixed their body, feel the way they present themselves, and that is fine.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying with you. I agree with your words, right.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's anything complicated of saying, you know, women like to dress sexy because it makes them feel sexy and and like, but it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It does not correlate to being she asked for it. I'm doing that, but that is an absence, that's the transpire.
Speaker 1: But it's so in the same way that like, no, I agree, and I know those avenues are fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: So what we do is like, instead of validating it, I push back and be like, no, you're a fucking pervert. Dude, You're not gonna use I'm not going to allow somebody to use that type of language to make an excuse to be perverse or to try.
Speaker 1: To do something.
Speaker 2: I'm still not validating it, but that's not what I'm talking about, right. I know you don't think you are, but I'm out you do not think you are. But the fact that you even pushed back at all, I was validating, literally agreeing with you. Though my words are me agreeing with you saying you're right. That's fine, you are right, But that's not what I was talking about. You are right, that is true, Okay, help me understand that. I guess maybe I'm confused. That's true. I agree that you're right that clearly people people will dress like let's say like somebody that what you call a woman that works out a lot, right, she works she works out lot she wears things that reveal a parts of her body. She does she wants to what she feels good or justhing like that, and it may be to attract people as well. That's that's all of that. All of those variations of things are fine and entirely that. But I was not talking about the aspect is the idea of she wore that she has a nice ass. He looked, that's it, he looked respectfully.
Speaker 1: And then he went on what he was doing so is that I don't understand what happens still with this thing.
Speaker 3: He looked at a girl's ass and it was so it was the thing of it's the this is the thing that upsets me so much. It's sex negative people.
Speaker 2: It's the it's the ones that where they're so hyper, like say feminists that their sex negative and they're.
Speaker 1: Like it loops around. Yeah, I think that's so real. By the way, it's that that's sucking like people used to like make fun of, like the horseshoe theory. It's so real, man, peoples. It used to be a thing that people were like, oh, there's such a simplicit way of viewing it. It's like it's not really like people can simplify it to a point where it's dumb, but like people do kind of like go all the way to the other end, to the point where they just like kind of pop out onto the other side. Again.
Speaker 2: It's like the idea that someone racist, someone being so raisis that they protect black people to be raised in them.
Speaker 1: Well, that's insane.
Speaker 2: That's insane. The idea of bigotry, as.
Speaker 1: They as they called it.
Speaker 3: That's another example of it, like racism, where.
Speaker 2: You here's money like that kind of like that.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, bro, like I'm fine, I don't need you know, thanks, At this point, I would take any money my proud to be like I don't need your money.
Speaker 2: Fuck you. I'd be like thanks, you.
Speaker 1: Stupid make a big deal out of that, and him just there was did he get canceled? It wasn't. It was it wasn't gonna work, but of course people tried.
Speaker 3: Was the point that like it was even a thing so much so that like a handful of people talked about it on Twitter, and then I saw this one YouTuber make a thing about it deleted, and I was like, oh, that's weird that anyone even made a because a normal person right, wouldn't have even caught it, right, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I honestly wouldn't even caught his eyes. And if even if I did, I would have been like, oh, she must have a nice ass, glared me. I'm just like, it was just that was crazy.
Speaker 3: But it's like looking she probably looked, she probably wearing something that makes her ass look good. She'd probably proud of it. And he's like, oh damn, and then it's over.
Speaker 2: It's not it's literally there was a really classic words who's like a smash commentator and a girl walks by and he looks at her ass and me like, he gets befuddled by it, and it's in the middle of a live like and then then the other guy, another another streamer, is like, we're gonna end in here, guys have a good night, because he literally gets frozen by it.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's kind of crazy. That's different.
Speaker 2: That's like to go full cartoon wolf. That's different. That's different going full cars. We should probably be escorted, That's what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, right, Like, that's crazy level like, but like I don't know, I don't I don't even think, like I don't think people are really even that offended by that really happening, Like if people are like checking them out like at a glance, Like, no, there's a handful of people never once been checked out at a glance and been offended by it. Ever, why would my life cool?
Speaker 2: I think we're not paying attention probably likely either really look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't noticed. It's like when I was younger, like more fit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is something really upsetting to me, and I feel like it is there's this weird balance, like I know somebody that is very I don't she's very liberal with her sexuality, however, doesn't like some of the attention that she gets.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna be honest like it.
Speaker 3: It's frustrating for me to see from the outside looking in where I think I'm like, cause it's it's not even like the uh it's not obviously the extreme perverse people you're always gonna dislike them, but just the people even paying compliments. Sometimes it's like a rolling eyes, Like she'll kind of say something like, oh, you're not you're you're not paying attention to the art of it. You're just you're just googling me, and and I'm like.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that? Though?
Speaker 2: Your your cheeks are out. They look great, Like, why why is it?
Speaker 3: Why does somebody have to appreciate the entire ensemble instead of just being like, I like those butt cheeks.
Speaker 1: There are people out there that don't even appreciate hereditary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 2: Let's just give the questions, man, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, God, damn. Yeah, I don't know. Do you want to yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeahs lets let's keep this up.
Speaker 1: Let's do let's keep the short Yeah. Yeah, well we'll try like two and a half. I think it's like fair, right, we can do I don't know. I don't think we can.
Speaker 2: We can if you can, if you start, hurry up, all right, just go over.
Speaker 1: To our questions. Remember, you can leave a shut the funk up, You can leave say anything. I just felt it.
Speaker 2: That was like mixing soup.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't you.
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 1: Where are you from? Were you minding yourself mixing soup? What are you?
Speaker 2: What is this.
Speaker 1: You're gonna take? You're making a piece of ship?
Speaker 2: Who makes soup with their head?
Speaker 1: It was the smell of the step I whipping, the romo of the soup of me. No, you were doing this hurrying out?
Speaker 2: No I was I was like, yeah, I was like slashing this and then.
Speaker 1: Remember, so listen, we're gonna get into questions. You can go over you can go over to patreon dot com slash the snark tank the five dollars here right his questions. Yes, yes, yeah, yeah, the camera died. Nah, just kidding, yes, as I dig into the floor, like fucking Bunny Street Shark.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, buzz Bunny does that right through the street Street Sharks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Street.
Speaker 3: Sharks did punk pillions of dollars of damage of street of Dude, I'm not kidding. I rewatched that show when it got on Netflix in like twenty eleven or something, and I'm talking about in the first episode tens of millions of dollars worth of damage to the streets.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Just letting them do this.
Speaker 1: They're fucking terrior.
Speaker 2: You're letting them. You're not letting them do that, You're not stopping them.
Speaker 1: What do you mean fair? It is ridiculous. How much damage is in like any kind any superhero media is ridiculous. Like it's like no one, no place would be able to withstand the amount of damage that any of these, any of these show even just something is simple. It's like Spider Man the animated series, which is like not very much destruction.
Speaker 2: At all, but just cars. There's so many.
Speaker 1: It's so many cars and lampposts and just like like occasionally a building explodes or like it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: That's up. Man. Imagine your car, your car you just paid off. You're like, all right, cool, I just paid off my car. I took a lot out of me, but I'm good. I can probably afford dinner tonight. Maybe you know, I'm living in New York, so it costs way too much, clearly. And then this stupid ass twink white boy from fucking Queen, It's like, hey, can I borrow that? And you're like no, no, and misses like that. Then he misses throwing cars. Really, so I gets out the way. There's no hero that should.
Speaker 1: Throw a car. Who isn't the Hulk, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: True, I mean I understand why it looks silly after we were being able to do it.
Speaker 1: No, I just mean like it's not a hero thing to do to throw a car at anybody.
Speaker 3: Pretty mean, yeah, I remember, because you're just putting the owner of that car like I was just out.
Speaker 1: Throwing straight up.
Speaker 2: You're I did the same thing, but you're and what what Weber Shadows you throw directly while you have the black so you can pick up cars, So I would just throw them directly up.
Speaker 1: You would just buy the camera all the way up and go straight up. That is so crazy. Weber Shadows been so awesome, so so many good games in that era that are just like missing.
Speaker 2: Now you did you go with Black Catter or or Major?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I always want to.
Speaker 2: I just want to.
Speaker 1: Confirm I always so immediately, I just want to confirm you're not insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m J by the mistake.
Speaker 1: But how you do that?
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, you might be able to get Black Cat later on.
Speaker 1: This is cannon. The way that I thought. The way that I thought about it is like every other Spider Man game that I've ever played. You're the good guy, so like in the game that you get to be the bad guy. Yeah, I'm gonna be the bad I'm gonna yeah, of course I'm gonna lean to that. Yeah, because when are they gonna do this again? News flash? Never.
Speaker 2: I don't have the I don't have the bad guy mentality. I was like I want to do in the farious stuff, and then it comes to the moment.
Speaker 1: I'm I agree with you in it. I agree with you in the in the in the realm of like RPGs, right like if I if I'm playing like Mass Effect or fall Out, well fall a little bit less, but like you know, any most RPGs, generally, I'm gonna kind of lean towards being the good guy because this is like chances are like this is a different world that it only exists every so often, Like when was the last fall a game that came out twenty fifteen something like that. You know, spider Man, there's all the Spidery games so often where you're the hero, and it's just like, why would I do that again?
Speaker 2: Modern RPGs in general, being a bad guy's kind of like, it's good to be a bad game.
Speaker 1: It's fun. It's fun as shit. I don't like it. I feel I feel too worried about it, like how people are gonna be being.
Speaker 2: A bad guys in your it's better actually being a bad game.
Speaker 1: It's fun being a bad guy.
Speaker 3: But I just have a hard time doing even like with Acy Shadows, I just there's some stupid, little fat kid, and he's like, can I stay with you?
Speaker 1: And I'm like I was like, I fuck, no, I hate this guy. But then I'm like, it's it's literally that. I was like, fuck, what is wrong with me?
Speaker 2: Why am I?
Speaker 1: Like? It's a video game, it's not real. But I still can't tell thee It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Lily has no problem doing evil stuff in videos.
Speaker 1: I believe that's so so hard dinner.
Speaker 2: Anyone can get it.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's like different, like those people don't. I don't feel that it was like whatever, but it feels so mindless.
Speaker 2: What makes is that it's anyone. There's no rhyme, there's no reason.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of people on the street.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of somebody stops quietly, gets out the car and assaults.
Speaker 1: That's what the game is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I don't even people that collabed with. I remember for a while I got stuck at a mission because I just wouldn't stop.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This was in GTA three.
Speaker 3: There's this dude that you're collabing with name eight Ball, and I would before mission, when the mission was starting, I wouldn't stop assassinating him in a different angles.
Speaker 1: It was just so funny, like it was just like one of.
Speaker 3: My friends, and like you would just like get the mission started. I think it was like on a rooftop or something. He starts walking, you shoot, you put the code towards head pops because you know, first when you shoot him would just be blood. Put the code and so their head blows. So we're just like, you know, letting the mission play and then you just kill. It's so funny, Like I don't feel anything for the gap.
Speaker 2: I don't do that anymore. Yeah, Like I'm just I don't need to be an agent of chaos for no reason. I like it being targeted, like when I my terrorism, it's like really pinpoint. Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, so questions five dollars here, go over to the Patreonic concepts ask questions. We're gonna move on to some questions now from our viewers over over on the Patreon right cool with you? Is that good with you?
Speaker 2: No? What is that?
Speaker 1: Even? It's Uh? I had these I've had them for so long.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: They they inspired in June of like six years ago in Vegas and I had a moldy like Nick got me.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We were like, oh, let's share a sandwich. It was like one of those pre wrapped ones, you know, those gay sandwiches, and fourteen dollars sandwich prerapped, and I was gonna get chips because I didn't trust the sandwich, and Mike was like, no, don't get chips, chips are expensive. I'll share the sandwich with me. I was like, all right, fine, it's I mean, the sandwich is better than chips, probably, yeah. And he hands me and it's like, got mold in the bread, and I'm like, I'm not eating? Was he eating it? He ate the other half? He was fine though, didn't have molded and he was like, I don't care. I think you might not have noticed. I noticed, because I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Your friend that's about to eat a molded sandwich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think I was first? What are you saying? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Give us after he give us the timeline, dude, I he ate his and then gave me the other hat.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, God, I thought you guys are gonna share the same mone Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought like bread and no, no, and then you saw mold and You're just like no. I was like, uh no, I was like, there's mold on this, and he was like what And then I just took like the meat and ate like some of the meat because I was like I needed fucking something something, Yeah, because I just didn't pay ten dollars for that piece.
Speaker 3: It's crazy for like and it was in like a cold part, right, yeah, Like how long does it have to because like I a lot of people think it's weird, but for me to make my bread last like a significant amount of time, I keep it in the in the fridge.
Speaker 1: I freeze it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I keep it And like people are like, oh, you do that, and I'm like, I do that with if why why wouldn't you like say even like say something.
Speaker 1: People people do things.
Speaker 3: Like even they'll keep their cereal in a in a container to keep it fresher. I'm like, bitch, keeping the fucking uh keeping the fridge.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's gonna last significantly at work. I never thought about that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely put cereal in the fridge, dude, it's.
Speaker 3: Just like think of it as literally, I'm like, why do you put the only reason you you normally put meat, meat and milk in there because it's spoilt so quickly. But it's like other things last a little bit longer. But I'm like, things will last even longer in the fridge, So why wouldn't you know?
Speaker 1: I never thought. I guess I just kind of assumed that, Like, it's no, there are different rules. It's just the thing that people just I forget it would still get stale on the fridge.
Speaker 3: No, it's just it's like anything else, Like it's the exposure to elements makes things go stale and rock quick. So you slow it down the process by chilling it, and then it's pressure it's way longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean I do the same thing with bread. Like I bought bread before I left, and I was like, I'm going to Vegas for like three days probably, Yeah, I'm gonna put this in the fridge or that freezer you put on the fridge.
Speaker 3: You can put like if you buy multiple loads that we do when a kid, Like when we're kids, we would put the loads in the freezer, but then we put some of them in the fridge and I could keep bread for like a you know, it would go fast. It's where a big ass family. There was a bunch of us living in that house. But since it's her and I, it's Jojo and I, we just my bread lasts for so much longer, and it's not I bet you you fucking toasted.
Speaker 1: It's still the consistent. It's great. You guys like like always use it.
Speaker 2: Eats our dough bread every morning pretty much.
Speaker 1: Bread's not the best thing to eat every morning.
Speaker 2: It's like it's it's low. It's low and sugar that's usually. It's not really about sugar though, it's like, well, it's like it's what we have it with cobbs Man's cobs.
Speaker 1: A lot of cobs anyway, I mean whatever. A lot of people eat toast in the morning, so whatever. Yeah, come the DNA of the soul road in it, says yo, Derek, have you been keeping up with the low cost stuff? Andy Worsky was collabing with Dark Side Phil until recently. Do you know DSP I do know I know DSV the lore a lot. Actually, yeah, we've never talked about it because he's like in the.
Speaker 3: Fighting game industry, right, like yeah, he was like he was in industry, is stupid.
Speaker 2: He was. He was an evil guy.
Speaker 3: He was an early evil guy and he was bad and he was only good one time when they had a version of a Street Fighter two on sn E s that people weren't used to, and then dark Side Field did actually pretty.
Speaker 1: Well that one time. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then other than that, he's always been bad. He would always he started. He has so much footage uploaded online of him just playing games the worst, and it wasn't captured at first.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a capture card. It was just it was a web pointing his camera at the fucking team.
Speaker 1: He did it for a while too, Like I said, I did that in like two thousand and seven, you know, when I had no concept of how to do that ship right, but like he was doing it like like twenty three.
Speaker 3: Well wait until like finally, it's because he was just too lazy to figure out how it all works and stuff, and so he finally and he's addicted to like w W Champions, a gotcha game. He's he's a fucking idiot, and everybody knows that he got caught jacking off on the webcamra.
Speaker 1: That's a classic. That's a classic. So but yeah, so it's well aware of he's like Andy Wrsky was climbing Darkside film until recently. Now Ethan Ralph and dsp are going to do a show commentating on wrestling.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm aware of this because anytime anytime where yeah, you're heading in your hands, that's wrong because it sounds awful excited about this.
Speaker 1: This isn't.
Speaker 2: This doesn't just got back into wrestling, And I just knowing that there and now, was like, I should probably take a break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna watch their content. You're gonna be like a Tier one subscribe, you are, absolutely You're gonna begin with gifting them like hundred subs and shit, no not yet, not yet? What a fucking what a duo? Man?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I only pay attention when when Ethan Ralph was involved because I know Andy Wirski and his co host uh PPP. They have a stream called the Quino Casino. That's the only reason I'm aware of Like the Ethan Ralfs. Let happen to Chris, I don't know because I I only had his contact.
Speaker 1: In my old twitter a right.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing is I wanted to hit him up because he wants since he was from Canada. When before they came to uh VidCon in twenty seventeen, he asked me to buy him some hot sauce from Texas and it was really fucking good, and I wanted to ask him what it was because.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, could you pick me up this box and I'll send you the money, And then like he came and picked it up when you when he came to LA and I really wanted to try that hot sauce again, so I wanted to contact him, but I only had his uh it was yeah, Twitter, it's gone. So he's gone because obviously when and uh Warski started doing the what's with John Francois a JF when he started doing the right supremacist streams, like Warski just you know, being a complete clouds chaser, because that's where all the money was. All the races were just giving them all this money. There was a Richard Spencer versus Sargon of a Cod. I do remember that so much money was just streamed like they were donating so much money, the most racist fucking super chats and stuff. And so he was making good money, but he lost his mind obviously partnering with them. So Chris obviously balanced.
Speaker 1: Guy, I'm out of here. I just wonder sometimes I just wonder, like those people, dude.
Speaker 3: There's sometimes every once in a while, I do wonder about certain people. I did find a couple of relics. I was looking for something specifically. I was scrolling through my Instagram and then I saw people in the comments of one of my one of my posts of people that I forgot that existed, like YouTubers and people from way back in that uh I'm and terry ship.
Speaker 1: What did we call it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't remember, kept the community.
Speaker 3: Kept skeptic that the skeptic community. I was like, holy funk, what the hell? What are all these people up to you? A lot of them they're they're using, they're just gone. They just didn't they're doing normal ship, graduating, you know, being normal people. And I was like, oh, good, I'm glad. Yeah, I'm glad you're not fucking crazy. But so Ethan Ralph's back. He's immediately out of a rehab, broke his sobriety.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Uh, I guess he left a voicemailal some girl that I have no idea who the fuck this person is, but left a voicemail tongue there to kill herself and he's sloshed and stuff. And I was like, yes, he's back. The boy's back. So now he's what a freak dealing with there's people in that realm that I don't know who these people are, Like there was they So I watched a video and I'm talking about Ethan Ralph in Dark Side Field and there's a guy named Mersh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's only some guy like this Donkey Toes and this is fucking clerm and this is this is you know, there's always like some random dudes yeah who like has a history somehow and they're like who is?
Speaker 3: And then these people all live stream and they make like they'll stream for like all day and they'll make like thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's fucking and I'm like, imagine.
Speaker 3: You could have went you could have went to work and made probably a couple of hundred dollars and then instead he made thirty dollars streaming, And I like, you.
Speaker 1: Think, listen, what work is beneath clerm Okay, clerm is above work? Cy fucking yeah says it's so they kill you. But yeah, Ethan's back. Like all the names I think about, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: The stupidest.
Speaker 1: I forgot about Taka Saw, Like what the fun was? That was a moment where that's where when when I barely remember that. I just remember it was so fun.
Speaker 2: Andy Worski was supposed to have an m M A fight with Tnka Saw.
Speaker 1: That was when Andy.
Speaker 3: Worski and and Ethan Roff were still friends, and uh, Tanka Saw pulled doubt because he wouldn't do a blood test, Like he just wouldn't do it, Like he tried to give them like fake blood or something like somebody else's but probably is like.
Speaker 1: He probably got like Halloween blood.
Speaker 2: So he pulled out.
Speaker 3: And then so Worski won by the fall and he still got on the mic and ship. Yeah, and like it was because like that guy talk as I was talking all this ship like you that was a moment.
Speaker 1: In history, dude. You know that in mind was that like you cannot, as an anonymous person beef with the person who is not anonymous, right, you can't do it just automatically look pathetic, you know, and you said that on the show before. But I just I really like that was one of those more stories like, oh, it's so clear why this is skewing a certain way.
Speaker 3: Right, you know it was that I actually missed that bullshit that was there was a time where oh yeah, it was so stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then the weird thing is that was the time where Ethan ruff was still on top with like.
Speaker 3: In the streaming world, in the streaming in their world whatever they called what do you called the blood sports?
Speaker 1: Yea, he was. He was on top of like a subterranean he was terranean key. He was literally a moment was like though he was like a mole. He was like a mole king or prince, because he was still the mole prince.
Speaker 2: Like moles. It was like there was like a it was all subterranean. You're absolutely right, but like he had prominence within that community and now he's like a complete laughing stock and makes like no money. I don't know why you And he's banished in Mexico or something, right, banish Spanish because I think.
Speaker 3: Like he's all this child's importing all this crazy. It's such a wild stuff. But anyway, I can't understand you watch that ship, dude, like it's people watch locals all the time.
Speaker 1: I like, I like, I like hearing about it.
Speaker 2: I can't even hear about that. For me, It's like this is this garbage.
Speaker 1: It is it's reality television high tier.
Speaker 3: It is Ethan ralph To me is the best locale that has been undiscovered to like the mainstream, because there's like a uh Turkey Tom makes these videos just it's all. It's like video essays almost of doctor I should say, many documentaries right of of locals.
Speaker 1: That's the channel. Yeah, hasn't made one about ethan Ro for some reason, but he's made one.
Speaker 3: So Jojo watches these foody fat chicks that are insane and one of them converted Islam and crazy drama. But they're like Turkey Thomas made videos on them. They're mainstream locales. They're like there the normies know about them. And I'm like, yeah, your grandmother knows about them. Probably my grandma doesn't know my name.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but she knows. She remembers she never called you.
Speaker 2: She's never what she ever called me, Sweeney.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking there are no bad questions, Yes, that are why.
Speaker 2: Because you say them, Sweeney, that was a bad question. I really wish you wouldn't hate the gays.
Speaker 1: I taught you better. I taught you better.
Speaker 2: See her again and she's like she's she's lucid for a moment and she's like, why at the gay so much? I'm just like Grandma, you just go what if you visit just gold Grandma?
Speaker 1: What if you go to visit yourandmother and it's it's a wolf in her clothes. It's a good question, were wolf or just a regular just a normal A regular wolf is just damn near a coyote, just like just like a wild dog basically, And so would it be in just in her clothes in them?
Speaker 2: Are you? I would ask a question once, are you good? So so, Grandma? Did you turn into coyote? Or the bad thinks brains?
Speaker 1: And it doesn't say anything because I can't.
Speaker 2: I just get a big chair and not start hitting away.
Speaker 1: I would probably leave, I think I would. I think I wouldn't question it.
Speaker 2: I would leave. Yeah, I could kill a coyote with a chair easily.
Speaker 1: But sure you want to probably? Yeah, my grandma is gone.
Speaker 2: Like I'm already upset coyote.
Speaker 1: It's really upsetting that they're cute. Actually, I don't know, because like there's such pasts clearly, and I remember befud coyote. So I don't have a disdain everything. I agree with that. I just understand that they are a past.
Speaker 2: Every little mammals cute. That's how it is.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, well, not not people.
Speaker 2: Little humans. That's a good point. I think most human compared to there are some really cute humans, like fur babies, like babies. When I see them, like like a kitten, that thing looks like babies that are really cute. Is very cute, you know, like he's a rare exception, though what happened. I think my nephew's very cute.
Speaker 1: How old is well, I think once it gets like six months, it's almost enough time for me. When they born, Like yeah, like infants are ugly exactly, but infant everything is ugly. Though I don't know, I don't agree with a little baby puppy and stuff.
Speaker 2: You clean it up, and it's they're not they're not really cute. They're shaking, shaking.
Speaker 1: It's also once you clean them up, you're like, look at this little it's like to start juggling ship yeaeah. Then like one of them falls, but you're like there's so many more, yeah, so many more. Ye even even the mom's like like like like like six week old puppies horrible read more.
Speaker 2: Like six weeks. Like when you get six weeks when you can actually have them as puppies, so you can actually take them home than their mom. Then cut like, oh, this is adorable, Grandma.
Speaker 1: It's me, grandma. Well it's like I feel better than ever, don't. My sorcerer turned me into a dog. But yeah, guys, the DSP Laura's dope.
Speaker 2: It's it's great.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to wrap it up. It's the this is how you don't play videos are my favorite, like if you, if you, if you go to this is how you don't play middle Gear Salad, specifically those ones I like, I don't remember. I can't remember it was two or three. Ship is two is a good one? A good one's a good one? Like because he he doesn't have everything.
Speaker 2: Up, doesn't know the concept of stealth.
Speaker 1: Here's no kinds of stealth. He doesn't read anything on the screen, he doesn't know how to play.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It's like, yo, what the fuck I'm seeing him thatause I thought I was a bad gamer for a while and then I'm like, oh, I guess I wasn't really exposed enough of them to get really, like at least decent. Yeah, he's terrible.
Speaker 1: I stole that format, like because I love the format of it so much of like the like just bad gameplay with like comments, Yeah, it's like over it because there's something about it that it really is, like it's it's low key a genius format and I sold it like early a long time ago on this channel. Uh, it used to be just like a place I used to just throw bullshit on. And there's like a couple of gameplay videos that are just that like could be streaming and just like I take like an hour and I like edit it down to like ten minutes or something, and I just have like insults from the chat about how I'm fucked up and or like how I'm doing things wrong played over it, and it's so it's such a good form. I wi I could do that more. But like capture cards are fucking annoying. But yeah, they're like really tedious to set it, especially if like you want to be comfortable with it. Graphics cards are strong enough to just capture it through obs. No, I mean it's more about like yeah, I mean I guess that's that's that is true. I could do it. I think I just think I play more on console now, so like like I'm trying to figure out like can I can I figure that? Yeah, I'm not sure really yea cock and dust in the room.
Speaker 2: I've literally i've i've, I've i've zero.
Speaker 3: I mean, we were just talking about, holy shit, they're probably gonna have new consoles in like three years, and and I'm like, so I'm just waiting because I I i've. It was weird that I have no fomo for either console right now. I was like, that's weird.
Speaker 1: The thing that is curious to me is that there's rumors and it actually leaked and it actually got taken down at Microsoft, so it's like there's some legitimacy to it, uh where I think the plans are for the next Xbox to have like Steam integrated onto it, which is fucking crazy, Like if that's true, Like, oh dude, are you kidding stem it's so convenient. I mean, that's that's actually like the only good reason that you would have to even buy an Xbox at that point, because then you get everything.
Speaker 3: That's theoretically that's very nice because then it's like, Okay, I don't feel like I'm gonna yeah, I'm gonna tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's enticing to me. That's really the only way that they could ever get me back at this point. Because like I look at an Xbox now and I'm like, why the fun would I even bother with even?
Speaker 2: Like what what even the They're just not even talking about exclusives anymore. Yeah, I have I have mine for a backwards compatibility.
Speaker 3: That's literally it, right, I mean I still have Xbox One, so I'm just like I was playing Hunter on it and it was part of the reckoning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was super fucking fun, except for I don't remember.
Speaker 1: And this is probably why I don't remember, is I don't know if i've.
Speaker 2: Exactly but it's not.
Speaker 3: But I don't even think it's scales, Like I think it's just we made it this because I'm playing it by myself. The first boss took I made Jojo take over because I was tired of trying. No, it's just fucking it's uh, it's it's it's a beast with like four legs and it's just like it has two giant arms. It looks like something from Resident Evil, Like it looks like it looks like it looks like one of the like the Viry that's like when I'm William, it's like stage four, So it looks like one of those things.
Speaker 2: And it's just probaly was so fucking cool.
Speaker 1: Sponge.
Speaker 3: It's the bullet sponge that you need multiple people because it took me like forty five minutes to beat it because you're just and I was like, I'm tired, Jojo. So I had her due for the rest like fifteen minutes because.
Speaker 1: It like goes down, Yeah you shot, I've shot it one hundred times and then it goes No. It is not scaled at all. It is specifically like made for multiple people.
Speaker 2: Need people.
Speaker 3: And I stopped playing because on the next mission, after you beat the first boss is you have to escort.
Speaker 2: A little girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's really slow, And I was like, I literally cannot do this. You need somebody else.
Speaker 3: Will you even possible? So I only have one Xbox Coutrol right now because the other one broke. I was like, fuck, okay, I guess I never mind. I'm not playing this anymore.
Speaker 1: That sucks anyway.
Speaker 2: I think I have a three sixty in my house somewhere.
Speaker 1: I have a bunch of three sixties in my house because like, my cousin's just left a bunch of theirs when they upgrade to my home. He just dropped one of there's like four three sixties in my in my parents house. Most of them are broken, like my old ones broken. My original one is definitely broken. I remember the fucking metal thing for the plug came out and I was just like, well, what the what am I gonna do with this? I love that machine, but man, it was it was such a sickly It's like a sick dog that you just it's like your favorite. It's such a good dog and it's so like loyal, but like it's so with the three sixties. Yeah, I don't know. I can't destroy all the hardware like that. There's something about it because it feels like.
Speaker 2: That's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Hammers, that's so stuff, that's so dumb. Just keep one, you know people people pay money for just like even husks of those things.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish I would have kept my the elite one that had like the it had a gears skin.
Speaker 1: Oh I had a modern war for two, like I had the Mono war for two, like uh, Elite one and green one. Yeah, I are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I probably still that's might be the one in my house.
Speaker 1: Might Now that thing is so nice?
Speaker 3: You know what I traded I because I wasn't really I want a PS four from Taco Bell and there was nothing out, yeah, because it was I I was I got a you know, I got it before it officially came out, and I was like I just came with a knack and I was like, this game sucks.
Speaker 1: Was terrible.
Speaker 2: And then like nothing was out even when it officially launched, and I'm like, what the fuck do I do with this?
Speaker 1: Then I sold it.
Speaker 2: I know, I traded.
Speaker 3: I traded for that Gears Xbox that was modded, and then at g t A five and some gay FIFA game, I was like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Play yeah gay all right? Figay.
Speaker 3: It was worth it because I was like, oh this is cool and modded. So I played a bunch of burd games and then uh GT five was brand new, so so I was like, yeah, it was great.
Speaker 2: It was good. It was good.
Speaker 1: Perfect. So Yasline Clemens on Spotify and Apple Music wrote in nice plug, it's really really really clever.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's really smart. It's not a bad idea. Actually, anyway, he wrote in he says I had a dream you guys did are live q an a session in Michigan that definitely was a dream. After the show, you guys started handing out Sween bucks. They were fake one D bills with Sweeney smiling on them. This could be a lucrative business move.
Speaker 2: I've never smiled once.
Speaker 1: That's true. It's true. Every smile that you think you see is actually just your eyes doing a crazy little trip.
Speaker 2: It's snarling. I think we should. I really, I'm unirotically want to do live shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want it because I want like, I want that experience because I think it'll also we.
Speaker 1: Do like a small one that would be nice. We should like we should, which is they're fucking expensive. That's the problem is that it's nuts, like, gotta figure out the other venue. You gotta figure out this stuff.
Speaker 2: I feel like Whiskey at go Go is always desperately looking for to fill that venue.
Speaker 1: Whis go go. Yeah, would they do a podcast? Feel like it's a music place, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, but but you can do you can do podcast, and I.
Speaker 1: Guess we could do it in I can't even imagine. I'm having a tough time imagine. Okay, yeah, I don't see why not. No, I think you're right, But I also I'm literally at a singularity right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess all I can do is ask because I just see I always see advertisements they're like please book us kind of a thing. So I'm like ships place Whiskey anymore because I used to be like iconic back in the day.
Speaker 1: I remember, if I've ever day, is that like an open floor bar kind of place? It probably is. That's why I can't imagine it.
Speaker 3: That's the problem is I haven't been in the Whiskey probably in over fifteen years, so I can't even Oh, you know what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of like the viper room or something. Oh, That's what I'm thinking. And I'm like, how do you do a podcast room? Seems impossible?
Speaker 2: I wonder if we can do it in and like say, uh flappers.
Speaker 1: Flappers, which will yeah, because it's like there's because nothing have like a really small room.
Speaker 2: I think it's like the o R.
Speaker 1: It's like really really thing do.
Speaker 2: But the people that goes are crazy like there this year he does I know, he makes random Evan heart every Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every now and again, I walk by like on a walk and I'll see like this person's here to night and I'm like this that they're coming here coming here. So I'm so confused. No, no, just to the fiber. It's just like it's just like it's tucked away in such a weird place and you don't think about it.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm gonna do some that might not be a bad idea, do some research.
Speaker 1: I've never looked at up.
Speaker 2: So I remember telling the story about a little while ago there was this comedian. He's a bald guy. I think his name is Troy or Tony Barker, Tony Barker Baker. He's a bald look up, look up Tony Tony Black comedian right now. I mean, if I'm not gonna use my phone during the podcast much, I don't have.
Speaker 6: It with me.
Speaker 2: Tony Black Comedians Tony Black comedian. His name is Black comedians named Tony or something like that. I wouldn't I would never smoke a blunt with him.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Yeah, we'll move on these swing bucks.
Speaker 2: Tony Barker or Baker, Tony Baker. There is a Tony Black, Tony Roberts.
Speaker 1: You gotta be more specific, Tony Baker, Tony Baker. Is that his name? And that's his name, Tony Baker. Let's never heard of this guy.
Speaker 2: Tony baked nigger.
Speaker 1: What the I didn't even say that on purpose. I believe that. I know you're just a That was a crazy slip.
Speaker 2: I can tell it didn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a slip man, Well, no, it was.
Speaker 3: I generally did not want to say that that was a kareem, that was a jet set radio.
Speaker 2: I would have been suspended if I was in school, you know. Yeah, I didn't mean to.
Speaker 1: Say that the nurse would have club your kneecass? Is it this guy?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 2: So? Tony Baker, he's a pretty notable but he was. One time I was in Woodstock with Elliott Torres okay, and I ended up smoking a blunt with him, and I got only two black people there, and he was like, what the fun is going on here? It's like, I don't know, I got dragged here by my friends. I don't know what's happened.
Speaker 1: Wait, where was going on Woodstock?
Speaker 2: It was like some sort of comedy get together where it was a bunch of like this comedians getting together and it was other favorite ones there. But I was with him. He was the only two black ones. I mean we locked out. We both knew.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 2: Like twenty fifteen, fourteen.
Speaker 1: Before you moved out here, huh.
Speaker 2: And I was like, he was like, I don't know if I'm doing I was like, honestly, I don't know. You smoke smoked together. Well you said it was a comedy thing, right, Yeah, so he was there.
Speaker 1: Was he not there to do comedy? He did, he did, He did the set okay, and he was just he was like, like, this was.
Speaker 2: His weirdest Woodstock, New York is so strange. It's crazy ever been.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, of course, I've never bet. I was pretty old by the time I even learned that that was in New York.
Speaker 2: I learned it was New York that night. Oh really we got there.
Speaker 1: I just never thought about it because I would hear about it, you know, I would he like the festival, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, the festival was in New York.
Speaker 1: IF's wasn't It just wasn't in Woodstock.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. It wasn't Connecticut, I think or something like that was it actually, But the it was it was meant to be in New York. That was to be there. They they gathered, then they were not allowed to be there or something like that, and they went somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had like a regulation issue or something, and so they moved. The festival didn't happen in Woodstock it was originally supposed to. But it's still called Woodstock anyway. It's a great because because.
Speaker 2: That's because that's where they were aiming to go with Woodstock.
Speaker 1: I guess I just learned I'm new because I just get assumed it's a reasonable exception. Yeah, it's a great story story. I don't even know how the funk we got here. No, I don't know either. We're gonna print those swinging books right now. They will be one hundred dollars box. You can buy them for what's a fair price for that in the soroundom million, three billion dollars cash?
Speaker 2: What do they get you?
Speaker 1: What do they get you? A swen book?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just like a I don't know, hanging on your wall, like mister Crabs dollar or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna figure it out where I can print money dot com or something. I'm yeah, yeah, I sere I get it done dot fez. I don't know any ill where you get it done.
Speaker 1: I'm actually I'm gonna do some research on venue stuff and see just get a feel for it. There's gotta be somebody that it's gotta be easier than it seems. It can't be that, you know what I mean, it can't be that hard if.
Speaker 3: People on Earth, in the metal community or able to book fucking tours, like, it can't be that hard.
Speaker 1: These people are stupid, I'm realizing slowly is more. You know, they're just like very successful people who I know for a fact are very stupid, not just because I know it because it's obvious, but because I've met some of these people and I'm like, oh, you're dumb. None of this is really that difficult, you know, it's really just tedious.
Speaker 2: It's it's tedious and intimidating before you know what it is. It's simply finding a manager to be able to do it for you. That's the only heart. That's the biggest thing. I was saying, if we if we start doing live ship, it'll it to me, I would say, giving us a reason to get our foot in the door of like kind of like the podcast Realm of there's people.
Speaker 1: We just crash a real one, just crash kill Tony set it on fire.
Speaker 2: It's actually.
Speaker 1: We should we should we should kill Tony? We should we should kill Tony.
Speaker 3: I'm on board, but actually you're you're actually you're I feel like an idiot that why am I not going to these shows to network?
Speaker 1: Oh I know what you mean? Yeah, because they're in Austin. Well not those freaks, but like you know, just even the leftover is everything that it might not be about it, well not everything, but like it's where that weird sphere is now the I don't know that Comy is more it's more like it's less LA now. It's still New York. And and Austin is like a hub for like podcasting in that kind of thing, but it's mainly New York. And yeah, and uh, and LA is kind of like a little bit dwindling as far as that goes.
Speaker 2: I still gotta like, I don't know, Well, I guess I I know, I know what I need to do.
Speaker 1: I gotta hang out and and uh, dude, going to open Mics is so funny, man, it is so damn like it's a genuinely fantastic. I went to one a couple I went to one like a couple of months ago, and it was so goddamn hilarious. Not because they were funny, of course, but like, although one was, just the vibe in that room is so fucking hysterical because it's just all of them are there. Nobody's there to nobody is there to watch the show. Everybody's there to do the show. So like it's just a bunch of comedians not laughing at each other's material.
Speaker 2: Laugh.
Speaker 1: We should go to one. Yeah, I think I think you'd crack up. I think you would. You'd probably get kicked out. I think because I know you would laugh in a way that would give away the game, you know what I mean? Like you you wouldn't, you'd very you'd so clearly be laughing at people for not being as funny as you want them to be.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd be able to hold it in.
Speaker 2: There's no shot that you could go. We should all go to a comedy show and not laugh once.
Speaker 1: Try and just dead either.
Speaker 2: You can't even cry, you can't even cry. They have they will Derek Derek, if something funny, happy.
Speaker 3: Dude, and that that that Pentagon, that guy that has been going viral. Look like the winds blowing and his uh, the fans blowing in his hair, the old dude and his eyes are like, oh that guy on stage. I would be like that the Pentagon. The band's the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: Oh I think.
Speaker 1: Like you said that the I was like, that wasn't the Pentagon. No, it's not even Pentagon Pedagram Sorry I said Pentagon, Yeah, I said yeah.
Speaker 2: The guy had the that is yeah.
Speaker 1: That video is crazy. That old guy with the big hair on stage like glaring at the audience.
Speaker 3: He just doesn't I saw a video of him like explaining about their new album. He's like by a tree and the like, you know, it looks nice outside.
Speaker 2: And the tree and the tree is curling, it's contorting, preven it and it starts moving around its own.
Speaker 1: It's a the hill from a Nightma before Christmas. That on Furls.
Speaker 2: It's a mall and it's just like I'm gonna grab someone and put them in my wood anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, Well let's go to some of them, do some Yeah we should do it. Also talk about the sis and actually do a set. That would be you might as well. I don't have that. You should just go up and just like do crowd work. I don't even want to work. Is that the big is the big comedian thing now for some reason it is, which, by the way, I put it on TikTok and You're gonna blow up, which, by the way, has lowered the bar significantly for me to be even interested in doing it. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You you look gay.
Speaker 1: I thought you were actually pointing at somebody behind me. No, I'm just doing I'm doing See, that's my crowd work.
Speaker 2: Is you got? You got?
Speaker 1: You got sucked into it.
Speaker 2: I think I can do crowd work, but I would be like it'd be like.
Speaker 1: A piece of ship and turned like, yeah, we should go there and we should say something up, we'll go together, and then then you be the guy call out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be crazy work. That kind of happens so insane.
Speaker 1: That would be fun.
Speaker 2: Well that's not fair because we already work off each other. So what almost.
Speaker 1: You think there's any honor in this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna Yeah, we gotta do it. I think that Yeah, this is it will be fun. Flappers is perfect. It's a perfectly dire environment. It's good stuff. I went on a Saturday and it was so sad. Yeah, it was so sad. They were like like fifty percent of the comedians were like, yeah, so life's fucking miserable right now, Like they were making jokes, but you could tell like it wasn't really a joke.
Speaker 2: Nobody was going on guys.
Speaker 1: And the last guy I talked about Smash Brothers, he was funny, nice.
Speaker 2: It's me Charlie. Let's go criticles there. Have you noticed me?
Speaker 1: Have you noticed the comedy? The punchline situation in this joke is crazy.
Speaker 2: Look, man, I'm not someone that usually i'mmst wont to use a gallophants over the others about the wealth I have and what they do not. But I think you guys are all poor and I'm gonna kill everybody in his five.
Speaker 1: Charlie wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna start raining heavy metal dicks.
Speaker 1: I like the idea. I like the idea of him doing it like a stand up, like any kind of open mic. And he's just up there and he's like, have you seen this? Have you seen this Elon Musk situation? This is poopy cock balls level ridiculous. Anyways, see you Anyways.
Speaker 2: Anyway, someone's yelling so loud you can see a faint dragon ball, or it's fake.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's go on this next question, doctor so doctor gay Hitler wrote in Also yeah, doctor gay Hitler.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that guy. What amazing name? What is that from a real person that exists?
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, doctor, welcome back, Welcome back, doctor Hitler.
Speaker 2: Gay Hitler, can you stop with this? I actually had a thought of like smashing something over his head.
Speaker 1: This is why you gotta do stand up. I want to see other people keep forcing that joke on people and everything.
Speaker 2: People would be like, you know what, it's honestly funny.
Speaker 1: God anyway, he wrote. He wrote in doctor k Hitler, he said, Hey, queer lords, I've recently discovered my uncle has made some pretty bad rap songs. Do you have any friends and family? Awesome? I want it, first of all, root of you not to put a link right of like I want to. I want to hear. I want to hear that. That's awesome. Dude, Do you have any friends or family with bad music out on the internet? I have any family? Do you have any p Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fuck you know you don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not even kidding. It's really fucking bad. I don't know where to find it anymore. We've talked about this before. I think you said because he couldn't he couldn't find it. It's lots of me jalen in nor front elitor. Oh my god, that I would love to hear that it's garbage. It's I bet it's garbage. Guard. So you were around, we were making it, and you were like, Yo, what are you guys doing?
Speaker 1: I think I I think I vaguely remember that before, like the media it was band camp or something.
Speaker 2: No, I might have been on band camp probably why it is you think got a SoundCloud?
Speaker 1: It was fucking Wait. You can't talk to like any of these guys and help me.
Speaker 2: I don't even think.
Speaker 1: There's no way any of them remember.
Speaker 3: There's no shot somebody remembers.
Speaker 2: Man, It's really fucking thing.
Speaker 1: The thing about that is like we used to do ship like that all the time that it wasn't was it wasn't just me. We would like make a stupid video. We would make uh, some dumb fucking thing, and then we put it on there. We forget about it immediately. Dude, I'm telling you, I still have all my ship because.
Speaker 2: Because you chronicled it, because they're smart. Yeah, and you were just bored in the sticks.
Speaker 1: So we made there's a bunch of ship out there that I made. That's I don't I don't even know where to find it.
Speaker 2: Since there is one video.
Speaker 1: I was in a band, like we had a whole fucking seat, like a whole twelve song thing. I don't know where the fuck it is. I went to the old page. The old page is gone. There is there is a video, there is a there's nothing I'm aware of. Maybe that guy has it, but uh, I don't. Every day I don't want to open.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: They made where Chris Oh, was it the Tragedy of Revenge?
Speaker 2: No, No, not that one, but there's one that actually showed that twenty two.
Speaker 1: Minute video in his fucking English class and they watched the whole thing and I came. I was like, Joe, you showed that to fucking get entire class room of people, That Tragedy of Revenge?
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We we wanted to make some dumb fucking movie and we were like, what's the what's the most over dramatic title. We were like, oh, the Tragedy of Revenge And it was all about Jalen, Like somebody made a sandwich, Paul made a sandwich.
Speaker 2: No, Joe made a sandwich. Jalen ate it, but it was because of Paul who orchestrated it.
Speaker 1: That's right. It was like an orchestrated the sandwich theft.
Speaker 2: And then one of our friends almost fell on a sharp sword.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we were, Yeah, we were. We had a sword fight at the end of the movie with real swords. Oh my god. We were actually swinging at each other. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Someone almost fell on the sword and it was like, not funny. It was like someone almost straight up got hurt. Really no, but we kept filming. Yeah no, there was no cut of Paul almost slipped on a sword.
Speaker 1: And I dude, there's one where well we also almost drove a car over Joe's back.
Speaker 2: Yeah you heard that. Yeah, there was one.
Speaker 1: Right, this is what we gotta have this podcast.
Speaker 2: This is this is one. This is there's one that's actually the where like Jalen's like a traveling Bible salesman. Okay, and Chris is in this one too, and it's you are because it's you and Xander in it, and it's actually really good. Like I was like, this is actually way better than they right to be because we're morons.
Speaker 1: That might have been the last one that we did. These are where where are these gone?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: They're either on Facebook accounts that have since gone private or got deleted. They're on YouTube accounts whose name is just impossible to find now because they were just like back in the day when you would make like fuck it, you would smash the keyboard and you just make it a YouTube account because it was just like nobody. I don't know if anybody's It's so weird to think about now because like now, like when you make an account for something, it's like you kind of keep it. I remember, But that was in those days when like making accounts was like so you wouldn't even think about it because you were like, I don't know who cares about this? Who gives a shit? If I get to save my liked videos? How many videos am I gonna watch like in my entire life, like fifteen, Like you didn't think that you would. You didn't think about the future at all. I have like six YouTube accounts that like I would make it and then I would forget the password to it. I was like, ah, fuck, yeah, I gotta make another one because it just mattered that little.
Speaker 2: There's one of them. I think there's the snow Day one. The snow Day one is really good. Actually I don't remember. I don't remember any of these crazy guys.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh we did one. I remember, Yeah, no sense of it. You were just like it'll be there, and then it just I don't know shit happened, or like maybe YouTube accounts that were like inactive after a certain time got like deleted. So like there's a lot of stuff that's time. I assume because I remember that happening, like specifically, I remember that happening with my old old account. I know it can happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some bullshit or a weird thing happened with I reached out to this band they're from San Diego, and they put up a promo song.
Speaker 1: They didn't even have a name for it.
Speaker 2: It was really good, and I went back and listened to it, and.
Speaker 1: Now there's a weird in every few seconds. It's like it's on YouTube, and YouTube somehow fucked up the copy of it. Yeah, and that sometimes.
Speaker 3: So I reached out to the guy and I was like, hey, man, do you still have that fucking song? I just want to hear it normally He's like oh.
Speaker 1: Then he never got back to me. After because he doesn't have it. He's got a laptop that either died or broke, and he was like that probably because he said that, he said that, like oh yeah, and then probably looked and then fire.
Speaker 2: And then instead of.
Speaker 1: Telling me, oh, I don't have it, he just I have a lot of songs. I have a lot of I have a lot of songs on my old MacBook. But with the but it's got a crack screen is the one I broke? You can to also, you threw that out by the way you.
Speaker 2: Say the hard drive though, huh, you can take it the hard drive.
Speaker 1: I can figure it out. Yeah. Well, okay, so we're talking about two different MacBooks. There was one mac book a long time ago that you destroyed for a bit in a video.
Speaker 2: Oh, the one that the battery blew up when you're.
Speaker 1: The battery was starting to explode, and so I was like, this thing's on its last legs. I'm gonna go buy an Ah. The fucking static was getting it all fat. I assume that I don't know how it works, but like the battery was popping and then it was st Yeah, so that was breaking, and I was like, this thing's on its last legs. Anyway, I'm just gonna get my money's worth out of it, just like we'll do a bit at the end of the video where like I show you that video that like the yeah, the little baby modoc child. Have you ever seen that video? Bears in my body?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 1: Not sure? It's like a really crippled child doing poetry. I remember I remember him watching it. I do remember, Okay, I remember seeing it. Yeah, And so I did a thing where like I had him anytime. It was like the shot was over his shoulder. It was my new MacBook, so like it would work, but then it would cut to the other shot and it was like the decoy. Yeah, and so I had him just like breaking and I remember that tear it and had your reaction was good because it felt real. Yeah, it was kind of I didn't know he was gonna do that go that. I kind of I want to make sure, like I could still get stuff out of it, which you can still do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I did tell you to break it. I did tell you to break it, which you did and it was perfect. But then you threw it out and I was like, brother, like there's there's stuff on there. It was like I thought it was, yeah, there's juicing, but didn't even throw it off correctly, like the way you're supposed to throw out computers, like you threw out like you just they just threw it in the trash can or something, and I was just like, damn it, man.
Speaker 2: How much stuff was on there?
Speaker 1: Probably not a lot of important stuff, especially now, like if there's any accounts on that thing, like all the passwords are gone or different. But like I just had so much garage band material on there, like old Oldiep's Like people ask me, like when you're gonna remaster the song. It's like, I can't threw away the laptop. I'm not I'm not Benny Blanco, you know what I mean. Like I don't have like I don't have like the fucking tau Cruise Dynamite demo still on my laptop, like it's gone.
Speaker 3: You said, well, you can extract the hard drive and use that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that for that one. Yeah I can figure it out. Yeah I don't. I don't know how how Apple hard like if it looks similar to like because you know you can't just snap it out. I feel like you gotta go to like a fucking Apple store and do it.
Speaker 3: It can't just like, well, just unscrew it and just take you probably could, especially like with my maybe I had I had like a no, I don't know what the fuck I had. Oh No, I had an HP, had some HP that died and then I just unscrewed it and then you just get an adapter and then it works as like an external hard drive, and I.
Speaker 1: That's what like, I have almost all The only stuff that I lost was when geek.
Speaker 3: Squad factory reset by ship. You're like, oh, hey, could you fix my PC? It's running really fucked up, and then it's factory set and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we fixed it, we fixed it, we took everything out of it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this was early enough to where it wasn't just default that everybody had backs ups of stuff. I'm like, you fucking That's when my mom bought me a hard drive versus external hard drive was like forty gigs.
Speaker 1: I think that's why I'm I think that's why I'm mainly curious about that drive.
Speaker 2: You know I would be.
Speaker 3: I am super I'm weird about that ship where I'm like, ah, man, this is stuff that I haven't seen in forever, Like I need to get I need to find this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might just I might just do it today. I don't remember if they see it after for these I don't remember. No, are you sure should? What's that?
Speaker 2: I don't know whether my old my old hard drives has that too. I don't know what the fuck that's for? My it powers through the the USB USB?
Speaker 1: What a FireWire?
Speaker 3: Gonna buy converter? I guess USB is funny.
Speaker 1: So psychotic. But uh, but yeah, the the one that I do remember, and this has nothing to do with music, I guess, But like we made so many movies, so many dumb short films, but like there was one were you there for the one where it was like Aaron played Adu with a butterfly knife. Yeah, that goes in and uh kills a bunch of people at the land party and and the guy comes like Jalen survives and he goes out and sees everybody dead. He's like come like he's like furious that everybody's like not playing right.
Speaker 2: That was so fucking funny because the lampard he's in a different room, yeah, because everybody's just fucking shitting the bed and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, what's going Oh no, no, he doesn't even care that everybody's dead. I remember that one being like that was the last one that we did actually because that was like I remember that being shot really well, like we had to see where like he stabbed somebody, he throws into the ground and he does it for real and it looks so good on camera because it's it's visceral and actual, Like he actually throws his brother down to the fucking ground and I think he almost killed him. Yeah, we made so much fucking bullet I'm sad that a lot of it's gone, but I know it must exist in some somewhere. They must be.
Speaker 2: Somewhere somewhere, but the where like it's it might as well not exist. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's also like we're not gonna post it again, Like you know, why wouldn't you? That's shit that that's the point of it. Tell you what, We'll post it if I if I make somehow uh like a video that gets like a billion views, right and then I'm like I'm on fucking Conan or something, then I'll I'll dig that ship up because it would be worth getting into. But like, what's the point, you know, you know what I mean? I don't know. I feel like the fans, and more importantly, myself wants to see important. Maybe I'm usually behind the camera and most of them like, I'm not really like fans, although I am dancing in the background of that fucking sword fight the Harlem shake when you were dancing too. No, I didn't do the Harlem shake.
Speaker 2: Look, you were in it.
Speaker 1: I would remember if I were.
Speaker 2: No, you were in it. It was the not what it wasn't that it was someone's birthday thing.
Speaker 1: You did that in You did that in uh uh uh Albany the Harlem shake that was you wasn't Elliott.
Speaker 2: I wasn't a part of it.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I didn't go there, dude.
Speaker 2: It was literally you were doing the ringing out the towel dance. I remember your classic ringing out the towel. Look, let's I want to say that I didn't do that in that.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a Harlem shake video. I just did that in the background of the check it out. See how many patrons we out right now? Yeah, oh, we could put it out for like for patrons. I guess that'd be kind of cool.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, as an incentive, what threshold should we hit? Is he what number right right now? Oh, thirty five hundred, thirty five hundred, So right now we're at twenty nine forty two. Okay, thirty five hundred. We hit thirty little five hour for it. We will literally scour hardest.
Speaker 1: First, We'll see what we can find. I know that there's some that I can find, but like the majority of them are gone. Okay, as far as I know, I'd have to do some fucking intense So do you remember there's there's when we're like a friend of ours printed out a picture of a friend of ours face and just like a day in the life of like our friend or whatever, and he just like wore his face over it, and I remember, just like, well, it's another day, is me just and he like he fucking moved around all fucked up, and he was eating I remember there was a shot of him eating cereal hitting it. They threw the paper mask and it's just like hitting soggy and like it was so fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: One of our friends.
Speaker 1: I wish I have been searching for that one specifically for a long time.
Speaker 2: When I been black face or pretty close to black face brown.
Speaker 1: Face, I do remember that who were they playing it was a birthday president, and I remember being like, I don't know about this guy, but like there were enough people, there were enough non white people around that I was like, I guess, I guess this is like I don't know. That was fuing hilarious. Though I've never done blackface to be clear, yeah, I don't have any friends i've done it either. I don't think it's like really, I don't think it's that common.
Speaker 2: Yea, I think black face is really funny, but also like no one's willing, no one's at the balls to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't think there was a difference. The Mammy ship is like next level, you know, it is crazy, like that is fucking crazy, Like even some black people that.
Speaker 2: Were like, we don't what is that cool? Like Trudeau, I think that ship went hard.
Speaker 1: I think Trudeau did black foremost well, he was wearing a fucking in.
Speaker 3: He did that, But he also did turban I don't know what you call them, the with the sikhs where he was wearing like a seeking yeah or my misremembory.
Speaker 2: But he also should have did blackface too.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that one he did like he had like like oh right, and then you have like, oh my god, it's just crazy. That is a golden image actually, but is the am I am? I? Do you ever see that episode of There's So Much?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was watching uh Billion Mandy for some reason, and uh, you know the black Dracula guy. Yeah, yeah, well he's just Dracula in the show, which is pretty progressive, but but there's a there's like an episode in that show where it goes over like his origin story and like the origin story of Van Helsing, who was like another black dude. Yeah you never see that. I remember like Dracula steals Van Helsing's girl or whatever, and he's like on like he bumps, like Van Helsing bumps into this black woman and he like falls in love immediately. And then Dracula comes out and he's like, look at Dracula dance and he's dancing silently with no music, and then Van Helsing on the ground and he's like narrating and he's like I knew it was over for me then, and the delivery of it is so it's so soulful, like like I knew it was over for me then, Like it's crazy. No one could resist Dracula's dance, Like very basic moves. It's it's so standard and it's silent, and it's just the folly and the sound design of like traffic. So many of those cartoons are fucking goded, you know what.
Speaker 2: You know the episode of the Billion, so many pictures of girls where like the guy comes out of the limo and he's like the fucking like the smooth guy and it comes out and he's fucking filted.
Speaker 1: Yea walking, Yes, dude is sliding in the frame. That was That's a sly fella man that was.
Speaker 2: I forgot who that enemy was.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Uh, why am I imagining it as like one of the Gang Green games. It's not what it was, damn red, No, damn it. I think it was one of the Gang Green and then he left the Gangreen gang and then he like became normal. Why am I remember? This might not be true, but I feel I don't know, that feels like something I saw before.
Speaker 2: It was purple, he had a suit on, he had a cane. Why is it the Boogeyman. It was the Boogeyman, the boogie I get it there you go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I couldn't remember.
Speaker 1: I was like the Boogeyman from a power up. I looked that up. I totally that. By the way, I remember having a weird chin and I was like, what if you look at that feels like an image I've never seen before, but also like it reminds me of something, so like, I don't know how to feel right now. That's put it to the camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 1: That walk is crazy. Oh wait, that walk is fucking insane. He's sliding, he's not even lifting, He's not even lifting his last I said, no, good. I love this show so much. It's a great show.
Speaker 2: It's fucking fantastic. It is insane that I remember once in my life was embarrassed like that show. It makes me feel crazy.
Speaker 1: I never was. For some reason, I was talk about it. It was Yeah, I was fucking like no. I was like, bro. If anybody was like, oh, it's gay, I'm I.
Speaker 2: No, you don't understand that.
Speaker 1: I thought, you don't understand.
Speaker 2: It's too good for me to not care about. Like, I love this show.
Speaker 3: I want to show you the perfect representation of You can read another one if you want. Yeah, I'm gonna pull up the perfect representation of a depression from that show.
Speaker 1: Okay, so uh so there you go. Yeah, Markie Mark and the Vietnamese wrote in he says, not a question, but I really enjoyed the Gojida cameo during the credits last episode. What the fuck is he talking about? What did I do? This is the perfect microcosm of what this show is. Did I do something?
Speaker 2: Whatever was it? You?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I don't think I did. I don't think we did a go oh? Did we say something? At the same time, you guys were probably doing something, man, I don't know. You gotta get more specific. But uh, anyway, let's move on to the next one. Swen, Why is beata y Bill so loved? What makes him? What makes him special? Well that's not his question, that's his name, So you don't get an answer. Your question. Your question is Hey, Derek gay Man, Chris f A. G. Dash go Ot and Kingston Game ands and Amazing Gamer, Oh my god? Do you guys like any of the movie Slash TV show video games from the early two during the two thousands, most were asked, but I remember I remember them being I remember some of them being good. There was that the Chronicles of Ritic Games, which were the prequels to the movies. Is that real? Wow? I didn't even think about that over the Hedge and the Spider My games, of course, And there were some weird ones like Zathora PS.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: That is insane that they would be a zero game the game. That game was wild because you could actually visit the lizard alien plant and fight them despite being a literal child. I I remember a few obscure like I remember a series of unfortunate events being kind of good for some reason. I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 2: The Incredibles game too.
Speaker 1: The Incredibles was was really solid. Return of the King, Lord of the Rings of course, good ship.
Speaker 2: The Spawn game. You guys remember the Spawn game?
Speaker 1: No, there was a spawn game? What are you talking about? The s one?
Speaker 2: The game cube play game was been any right to be as well too. I don't even remember that Shadow of the Hedgehog are really entwined in my brain with each other.
Speaker 1: That is strange, but okay the same time. Yeah, I mean no, that makes sense. I remember Dark Angel. I think I talked about it on an episode of the podcast. I remember liking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't remember if that was a good game or not. A lot of these I really can't recall. I just remember kind of liking them, and if I did like them, it was probably more to do with like the vibe or like the music or something. It was probably good the game.
Speaker 2: I want to hear that game was fucking hard for and yeah, that hard.
Speaker 1: That was not fun for me.
Speaker 3: That game was hard until you become adult somebody that game. I was like this game and I didn't beat it.
Speaker 1: Well, he's talking specifically about two thousands, two thousands, Oh so it has to be two thousands, Okay, Like I was gonna say, I was gonna say Aladdin.
Speaker 2: But the thing is.
Speaker 3: Snets and uh and Genesis or wherever you're from, because Mega Drive the two different versions, and that's I want people to debate that because I I like the I like the S and S version better, but like it was a different fields. Yeah, they had two different versions. They had very different vibes to them.
Speaker 1: I remember that being in like a thing, and like I would watch like video game videos and I remember that being a thing. Yeah, that that game specifically, and a lot of other games actually around that time were like slightly different. Uh damnit. The two thousands Spider Man's obvious. I think all those games are pretty good. I mean, Spider Man three kind of sucks, but I'm like three, it's not very good. But like the thing about Spider Man three is that, like the thing that I liked about is that you could have the boss fights anywhere. That was awesome because they all took place in like the open world of Manhattan. They didn't bother to build like arenas or stages. It was only like for like the last fight really and the first one, which was like the you know, the book ended, but like you could fight the new Goblin in the subway and it was so funny because he was so fast that he would just like zoom along the edges of the train track and lose you and you would have to come back and get you. It was all. It was completely fucked up. But I love the idea of like a free form, like, oh, you could fight the bosses anywhere, like in Grand Central, you could go inside. It's like, this is so cool. But the game itself kind of it's kind of blue ass. Do you guys reply X Men Mutant Academy?
Speaker 2: No, No, what is that? It's like a three D fighting game? Oh?
Speaker 3: Was it like Marvel Nemesis? It was no, no, no, no, So I shouldn't even say three D it was. It was actually it's like I shouldn't say it's more like teching.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: It might it might be two point five, It might just actually be I'm I can't remember fully, but it's stupid.
Speaker 1: It was so stupid. But the thing that could you play is Professor X and use the chair.
Speaker 3: So what is burned into my brain is his fucking special he so you know it, It's like it's like he does the do you know kins shan you reppa?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like so it does with the chair. He doesn't. It's like he just does the.
Speaker 2: Ultimate dragon punch that is so crazy bins and you go, it's so fucking remember.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Do you remember there were so many stupid things in games back then? Do you remember Ben Franklin being in fucking Tony Hawk's Underground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, dude.
Speaker 1: And there's like a there's like a I don't remember if it was Thug Wan or Tuck two. I don't really recall, but like there was like a ramp in one level where you could go up and if you did that thing where like you know, you could go up a ramp and then transition to the next one. Yes, if you went up and you did that, you'd break through a window and then in that window or in it would be a hallway and it would just be Ben Franklin standing there. And then if you ran up to him, like you would run away, and if you follow him, it would have this big splash guy and said Ben Franklin unlocked or like Ben Franklin found or whatever. You're like, imagine like coming across that with no concept of that, like like accidentally finding that, like not like, oh I read it on fucking cheat dot com or whatever, which used to be like a cheat code website, not like a fucking Ashley Madison.
Speaker 2: Was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you remember cheat with Kristin Holt on a G four?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, it was like it was just a TV show all about cheat codes, and I remember she was like really hot, that's cool, and I remember like she would just tell you how to fucking break games. That would have been for me like, oh yeah, tell me more a pig this Jesus, that's the talent. That's like almost that's part of the TWI band. It's starting to sound like you started sound like Freezer for a second. Your mic, by the way, is turned completely away from you.
Speaker 2: I knocked it away when I was there.
Speaker 1: It was like for the audience, it was like this, I was doing my.
Speaker 2: Twist, I knocked it away.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, monkey Monkey. But yeah, dude, a lot of those games were great. Like I really think like movie based games really only got bad at a certain point, Like there was a point where they just got worse.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, video games when it started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was I kind of liked the demo with that, but like I I remember, as I was playing, I was like, I'm not buying this. This is a fun demo, though, was iron Man. That's a moment when Okay, I think this was when they started becoming endless runners on. I think this might be it.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, come on, dude, that is insane.
Speaker 1: Oh wait no, I didn't show the one with the it's insane. That he's even bad is crazy. So look up? What would people have to look up to find them?
Speaker 2: So x men Mutant Academy to psx Xavier. Yeah, that's so fucking crazy, dude. He's beating the piss out of plus like that.
Speaker 1: Looks like almost like there was here like fucking Masters of Terrorist Kasai or whatever. It's the it's just a little bit better, you know. I remember for some reason not hating the B Movie game. But there's no shot it's because it's good. It's more like why does this exist?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Is that why you played it? I think so. Yeah, I didn't play that. To be fair, A lot of these are demos like I didn't have money, you know, like I wasn't going out and being like I want to spend sixty dollars. I want to spend sixty dollars on the B movie video game. No, or like game Fly I had for like a brief period of time. I remember I got The Godfather like it was it was cool. Concept back in the game was great. It was sometimes the games for cheap on there. Yeah, I got Halo three through game Fly. I got X Men Origins. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you guys remember X Men two x two the game you pays will rain only have to like ever play that or what was it called? There was x Men. There was a random X Men game. It was like an Apocalypse x Men Origins Apocalypse something like that. It was Wolverine only No that no, that that it's another one.
Speaker 1: I remember the X Men, Origins Wolverine. Yeah, but which was which is also, by the way, another example of like a great one that that game sick.
Speaker 2: Like I'm really pissed off that I can't play it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really annoying. I actually I actually kind of struggle. I actually strongly.
Speaker 2: Feel probably I think, actually I don't think it'll launch if you do it, Yeah, I launch.
Speaker 1: That's like Windows that doesn't work any although they did figure out how to emulate like three sixty games like really effectively, like recently, because that because that that Sonic thing that happened, so there's a chance that you'd be able to fucking that game. I actually feel I feel pretty strongly what is the emulator? I don't know, but if you look at Sonic, if you look up Sonic Xbox sixty, yeah, Sonic on least Xbox sixty, emulation unlocked or something like those keywords you'll find like the information. But that's a game worth playing, like Dude x Y and Origins Wolverine slacked, and I actually like strongly feel like there's kind of no way, like I I just don't think the Insomnia Equaverine game is going to be nearly as good. Oh, yeah, it might be.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: I hope, man, But I have a lot of faith in Somniac. They make good they make good stuff.
Speaker 3: But like I just it's just probably not gonna be as fun like the the the the the cheekiness of because you know, it had like a rock steady vibe of something combats that. But then there was do the the prep, the pounds. That launch is undefeated.
Speaker 1: It's so cool, just thirty feet. It's so bridges, Bro, It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: This is a drawbridge. Why am I flying at somebody.
Speaker 1: Like he was so feral crazy? I'm like, how are you? You can't, Will Reen, I've been a fan for very long.
Speaker 2: You can do that. You can do that. But it's like you're not seeing him do that too often, not that far he left the car, Bro. He could do it.
Speaker 1: I guess he can.
Speaker 2: He's just I'm trying to don't see him do that because he's he's cutting.
Speaker 1: That's another one I remember. I remember the thing being they just remastered The Thing video game. John Carpenter is the Thing. I would never say the Thing and me, I would never that would never be a solo, A solo fast the thing for a Fantastic four A game just be something destruction. But he's aren't people.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's why I think people would it would sell horrible that I love. I think he's the coolest character in that thing.
Speaker 1: Well, to me, I'm gonna say he's At this point, I would say, I'm so I'm maxed down on Hulk that I think that I could I have room to learn more about Ben because you know, I'm not I'm not. I'm actually very I'm a little ignorant when it comes to Fantastic four. I know enough because of cosmic shit. But I've also biased. I'm just like, you get these niggas out of here.
Speaker 2: I think they're cool, but they're definitely by gones, you know. Therefore, like the era of like the working good, the working genius man, the pretty damnsel, the hot shot young boy, the unshakeable forces.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, I think that's my only problem where I imagine though, there's people that can be like, well check this out, Derek their way.
Speaker 2: Uh. It was like how people are with like Aquaman.
Speaker 3: They still have like a perception of him that like he's this absolutely he's the same as he was when he started and I'm like, well, I guess it's unfair.
Speaker 2: That's true. Usually listening to them read Mark Wade run, Mark Wade, Yeah, Mark Wade run, considering because I wanted to distance myself.
Speaker 3: I dude, I realized that a lot of the political news was subconsciously depressing me.
Speaker 1: I just realized it.
Speaker 3: Well, like it wasn't because actively I was still pretty like a whatever, it's all the same as bullshit.
Speaker 1: But I had these Uh.
Speaker 2: I notice when I get like some constantly depressed, I get incredibly tired. I'll like I want to pass out immediately because my body just wants to shut down. And I realized I was having that, and I was like, oh, I think it's the I was watching these political streams and I haven't been watching them. I was like, oh, I feel way better.
Speaker 1: It's funny, you know.
Speaker 3: And so I'm like, Okay, let me maybe if I just read more and just only game and stop consuming these I guess be ignorant.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, is what I'm saying, Like, I feel better. Whenever I started getting really depressed, I played D and D and I vented into that world.
Speaker 1: And I'm fine, Yeah, you just kill everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't kill everybody I make. I make. I give people decisions and my friends always choose the wrong ones. But it'd be like that, we.
Speaker 1: See one more and get the hell out of here. Yeah, one quick, one exactly, Pan of Pan of Jello, Lord of Jeff rode In. He says, hello, gents, you all should buy the original ET model for nine hundred k. I don't know is it worth it? What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: Can we.
Speaker 1: This podcast's ability? We're we're asking for nine hundred thousand dollars to buy the original ET puppet or model or whatever the fuck it was. Chris, you know what's fucked up. I had a flash that I think was the future. Oh, that.
Speaker 2: We would reach that, and I would get really upset that for something more serious, we probably would have gotten like five thousand dollars you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like if one of us was dying, Yeah, we'd get like maybe sixteen dollars and uh if we Yeah, the idea, Like the thing that would piss me off most about that is that like we would have to honor it advice, we would be legally kount of. So like the idea that we would be able to safely procure nine hundred thousand dollars, but we have to spend it, spend it on fucking.
Speaker 2: Easy just to the background.
Speaker 1: It's just off screen, just there, so fucking it state. We could have bought houses. Yeah, we could have put a down payment on something big. Yeah, literally yeah, and then nope, nope, by e T. I can't believe it's worth one hundred thousand dollars. That is really insane.
Speaker 3: No, look, it can original thousand. Nobody's bought it. Oh that's true, Like who's who's unless somebody bought it, and now they're selling.
Speaker 1: It for that much. Even Spielberg doesn't want it clearly.
Speaker 2: No, I'll get a replica for like one hundred no, what five hundred dollars? Maybe?
Speaker 1: I remember they used to sell fucking plushies at UH Toys r US of ET. I remember those. The last thing I saw that the Toys r US was a fucking plush of VT, and I was like, that's disgusting. I wouldn't I want that now. I would not want that then, but I want to know exactly now I want it. Yeah, now I regret not spending my paycheck on it. You think it's so fucking disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's gross.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Yeah, that's uh, that's your questions for today. We're gonna go ahead and wrap this bitch up and read our twenty five dollars and up patrons, which you can be a part of that as well. You can donate twenty five dollars to patron. It's it's expensive, but you get to be at the end of the credits. You get to type in whatever the fuck you want and I have to read it, and it trips us up, and it throws us into fucking tangents, and it ostensibly extends the show beyond what we want it to be every time, and it's suffering for us. And uh, you know, can't put a price on that, look it. Although I guess it's twenty five dollars. Yeah, that's what I direct. Well, well that was stupider than the one that I saw. They're transcenari Oh my god, they they made him. There you go, that's good.
Speaker 2: Is good?
Speaker 1: No, Gitler sucks. I think Jitlert is amazing. That's a great fucking pull. They're transcend Hold on to the candler. How could you dare? It's an iconic figure. You gotta respect history. That's she could shet is amazing.
Speaker 2: I will not call her she fucking she's gonna be you know what's fucked up? E T. If we're if we were like drifters, we could convince people to be mad about this.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, Well your Amazon tapping up now. But uh, it's like you always takeing me. It's taking I was like, why is this happening? It's like you want this. It's forty bucks. It's not that bad. I mean, that's that's too much for that.
Speaker 2: I can get it by tomorrow for ten am.
Speaker 1: Great. Oh fuck me, man, what are we doing? T? She t is a good A good name. That's pretty good. Anyway, we're gonna read the twenty five dollars up names now. You guys want to count me down?
Speaker 2: Three? Two one?
Speaker 1: Great? Now count me down? Uh in uh Phoenician hall boonga, good job, all right, nice, that's one. Uh. Bernadette Nur, Bernadette Banana, Nana Nana. I don't know what the funk. I just read him me down in Hindu Hindu.
Speaker 2: I don't speak Hindo at all, dude, idiot, three three goudy, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Cal schadraw address we got we just got a letter. We just got a letter. We just got a letter. We just got a letter. Why is it covered?
Speaker 2: And come that doesn't fit at all.
Speaker 1: It doesn't know. We just got a letter. We just got a letter.
Speaker 2: We just got a letter.
Speaker 1: And why is that covered? In come? It kinda you could do, you could make it work, but it's it's a little it's a little slopper. Where it's from?
Speaker 2: Or I wonder who it's from?
Speaker 1: Where who it's from?
Speaker 2: Why? Why? Why it because?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Because the covered?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the covered throws it off. Yeah, why it's got a workshop it? Why is it full? Figure it out? Full of com it's fat, fat dripping. It's a soggy envelope full of semen. From the bank, it's from the bank.
Speaker 2: Get it from the sperm bank.
Speaker 1: No, from Chase. He's got a Chase letterhead on the coumb.
Speaker 2: Idea have a fat cum dripping letters crazy plump. Its shape is more similar to a hot pocket.
Speaker 1: It's more like a we must move on racist tokage, draining the water to own the libs, kiss my nuts and suck my ass too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y know, somebody's fucked the hot pocket before like legit, Yeah, that's it. I guess well, the hammer, the pepperoni one, absolutely, the cheese one only so of sticks and burns.
Speaker 2: She only does it. She's only one in there, which kind of there for only mozzarella, the stickiest kind, so it burns, does it? Even?
Speaker 1: Like that's too gooey to lake? All right? He likes a gooey. He likes a gooey. I thought Elvida would be the best.
Speaker 2: I thought off for like soft was soft as that possibly can be.
Speaker 1: I like cold slices of American cheese.
Speaker 2: And then I'll out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and then because I'm going to kill in prison with a mortar. Chris plexing, Chris suplexing, Chris supplexing, swing like neat Leon Kennedy. We'll call it the Gulf of Gay. It'll be so gay. It's Emma two rats in a trench coat. Chris chan voice. My name is Chris Rach. Chanda, dude, Chandanado, Harold is sweet at chew, learn their chew and the dimensional emerges upon us.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's amazing. Christian Wow, I love you. Why do we both default it? I love you? I love your autism matches mine. Finally, you love us very and Christianity just because there's nobody as autistic as either of them is a basic I finally, you know, Christiana. When we first met, I thought woke, trans disgusting, But as we've connected further, it's crazy. It's so crazy. I I just I feel like comedy, Elusive Joe, the Good Swing in the Black Lodge, Queer al Yank My Dick, Indian Gi and the Raiders of the Lot and the Lost Indian Gi and the Raiders of the Lost Curry Amazing Gi, Raiders of the Lost What the Lost Curry? Of course it's amazing. I love just racism. I love how clever it is to put curry everything.
Speaker 3: It's like not like some about like Indian street food your hand and you were talking about having curry in the hand and I lost it in the last episode, like kep curry in the hand, Yeah, because like you was talking about I don't know how we got.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like talking about like it's a hand food. Yeah, Like giving somebody curry in there is so funny to me.
Speaker 1: Would you like to like this cream of mushroom? Super?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Elon his hand, his handshakes when yeah, he's like literally like they did not shake the sloker too. Why so dirpy berserker Broley, big bouncy backside. Let's say hypothetically, I gargled your precumb Let's say hypothetically. I'm not saying hypothetically. Then I gargled you know that little that old wet stuff that comes down before you're.
Speaker 2: Powers down.
Speaker 1: M I love pre coming, I love pre comp.
Speaker 2: I love I love pre Coming.
Speaker 1: The Daily Wires sponsored by Colm what's that thing? I didn't what episode was that was the last one that I put the music up? Sponsored by comm Oh yeah, it must have on Miyamaica. Yeah, wait, mean no camp Cot on Miamaica. I mean okay, his episode is sponsored by pre Com. Don't forget to don't pre Com.
Speaker 2: You know the the guy Jeremy uh that there's a partner.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Boring Boring, the CEO of the Boring company which owns Daily Wire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he puts his name on everything. So he sold chocolate and razors.
Speaker 1: So didn't step down or something. I heard something, but I don't know. I don't know. I heard something about I don't know who fucking knows, who cares I'm boring, spread information gave up. I just I realized how little I gave his ship about Jeremy Boring and.
Speaker 3: His stupid So I'm the daily w iron Plants arts work have to be sponsored by Jeremy's pre come.
Speaker 1: Subscribe to our shaming service. I've been waxing my testicles for seven minutes, string waxing, waxing, waxing and lashing, waxing and lashing. I like to I like to go until the skin is fucking pink, and he has he has a cabra dedicated to his balls. I like to stretch my testicles out until people think, what is the circus in town?
Speaker 2: Like tent.
Speaker 1: He's had a very.
Speaker 3: Serious conversation talking about freeing Derek Schovid, but then dorees a camera camera two cuts to his testicles.
Speaker 1: In the morning. I'm Ben Shapiro, fucking conservative talk show host, and by night time I stretched my testicles out so far that I hang from the top of a flagpole and then let my testacle blow in the breeze.
Speaker 2: That is the most insane I've heard about life.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that popped my head. Fucking He's like it's like almost like an impressive feet of strength. Like he's like he's grabbed, he's grabbing onto the flagpole at the top. He's perfectly like like perpendicular to it. Yeah, but his testicle is like flowing and blowing in the breeze like a flag and half mass.
Speaker 3: The next morning, I'm sorry, I'm in a very very bad mood. While I was at full mass, someone hosted hosted me down and they paid a freeze.
Speaker 1: Palid signed on my testicles and there was so much space there was enough to spell it correctly.
Speaker 2: They spelled the entire thing Palestine, and I I love everybody, and everybody should be freeing.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I don't like that they spelled it out double space and double space. And then when I was trying to run home, I kept tripping on my long testes.
Speaker 2: I have to phone my nutsack up every time I come into work, and.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Folding its three minutes.
Speaker 1: I'll call me sacks appere for nothing.
Speaker 2: And then I dry him close again, like tat.
Speaker 1: My testicles. I mean, no camp.
Speaker 2: He dries it. He gets testicles nice and near powdered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his testicles are taller than he is technically.
Speaker 2: He's got drying your scrollac hot. This is fucking so.
Speaker 1: I've got a tail in my front, but I can't move it kind of drags behind it. Please you hand it when you're dragging your tastacles behind you and they pick up on the fucking grease and garbage on the ground and then you gotta rinse it before you got to ball. Jerry boys, I can't do. It's like, please get out. He's like, how much are we pay? Bench? Brother? There's it's coming to my attention that you spend your nights hanging from a flag, letting your testic was flowing the breeze. One of our daily wire drones caught it. Drones. This is America, this is American. We're all free to lant oar testicals fly off of flags. Believe that's like the seventieth Amendment. Like there aren't seventy amendments. Well man, this will we want?
Speaker 2: I'm not yeah, Ben, I'm I'm, I'm, I'm I'm out of here, Come out of here, you know, just just keep everything.
Speaker 1: Just keep coming. I don't even I don't even want to. I'm gonna go walk in. I don't even want my shares. You can have. I'm gonna walk into a tide. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go find a rip tide. I'm gonnadie. I'm gonna go find a rip tide, get whipped a ship and die, I get bashed against the rocks. So let's say hype. Okay, God damn it, Kingston's cobra cock.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a single piece of paper that says night nigosaurus. I see, I see what you're doing. You want to read that one? This is funny. You're gonna really like get ready to get all aboard the bust that got express for this one. Deliver Okay, a.
Speaker 2: Single piece of paper that says nigersaurus forget real dinosaur sick.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're just gonna read that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, finish well, you know I do. We would, We do want to finish.
Speaker 1: We do want to finish. Ideally, we don't want to die here, we don't want to starve here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys all catch media rights in the back of your head. Small ones, of course, petit ones, petit little media righte calculated meteorites alien from a different planet. Fucking that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's in a he's in another galaxy. Different, dude, that's like fucking Credos. Uh, dude, Aris did that to Credos in The God of the First God of War. Oh you got the you got Padora's box. Finally, probably thousands of miles.
Speaker 1: Away, gets a pillar.
Speaker 3: It's the stupidest thing I've ever seen a video game history. Like, it was like, it's not supposed to be funny, but you can't help but laughing how stupid it is? No man, Axel, I stand corrected? Did you actually you know what's funny? So they tease season two of Twisted Metal? And you know that they teased Axel? Right, see now I might actually the end of it. They had his hand going into the wheel, and I'm like, I might actually watch that.
Speaker 1: I might actually watch it too. I might actually watch that show.
Speaker 2: Is Anthony Macki dead? Because I don't really and he's.
Speaker 1: Still very much alive, but his character is dead.
Speaker 2: O great character in the show.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't see it. I don't know. I just know I was like, Ah, your mouth's too small, man, I don't want to watch it. He does have like a fucking unusually petite mouth. It's like it looks like He's always you ever like the secret the ultra warheads are like they're like magazine. Yeah, there's like this one that was like a black cherry. Just they should have. He should be the mascot for all sour candy. Just Anthony Mackie with his tiny fucking mouth. You can't even talk without whistle. It's just it's just his mouth is so small and tight that it's just like all his words come out his whistles.
Speaker 2: I'm captain to Barri.
Speaker 1: Whoa is that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: The theme song for the Good, the Band and the Uglier is Anthony Mackie here? Well, Anthony, calm down, Anthony, Anthony, you'll get your paycheck. Don't worry. Anthony listened to me. He won't listen to reason. I can't get higher. I can't do the other part of it. I can't avengers. Can you do it if you're inhale? No, I can't.
Speaker 3: I I just can't do it because like I can't, I can't exhale. I'm terrible at excel whistling, and then so I have to inhale to do it. It's weird, the opposite.
Speaker 1: I've never learned how to do it. I never figured it out. I never understood it. Like, there's me, here's excel whistle and help you sound like a man. You like you sound like you give me that cock. That's not whistling. You're just dying. I think you're extracting. Come at this point, you just this is a horrible listening experience.
Speaker 2: I'm hurting myself.
Speaker 1: Then stop.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't, Yeah, I can't. I don't remember who I was talking about with Jodd.
Speaker 3: We were talking about somebody sucking cock so hard and good that uh you see you see God that God's crying and reaching out to you for embrace. But then after that, like once he finishes sucking, like you die. So it's like the greatest experience of your life, but like the price is death because it's just like God is. It's like he's crying as he's twiggling, and it's like it's the greatest thing you could ever expect.
Speaker 1: So that's the idea. Hey, not bad, it's like barely but like if you it's more like a desert whistle, you know what I mean, Like when like going through buildings and ship Yeah yeah, yeah I can do that.
Speaker 2: I can do Can you do wind sounds?
Speaker 1: Pretty decent. Yeah, wind like, that's just that's just god. What let's try and set Let's try and set a tranquil scene. Okay with our voice acting abilities. Sunday Sunday Sunday ras the Mega Negro Sunday Sunday. Heg the Mega Negro crushes.
Speaker 6: He looks like white, he looks like browly but black. You know, he's blowing blackly, blowly blowly.
Speaker 2: Is that what the one of the with the butt cheeks where he's like, you know, doing that. Uh, who originated that?
Speaker 1: That's like a chick, right, No, that's actually Eddie Murphy on the press to it for Shrek four.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 1: All right. I can't believe the woke left. I can't. That's so dumb. I can't believe the woke left without saying goodbye.
Speaker 2: That's the studiest joke. That's a solid joke.
Speaker 1: That's like something if if uh yeah, if if father's whatever, that is the father. It is a dad joke.
Speaker 3: It's a dad joke that somehow got into this culture. Word right, yeah, paying attention.
Speaker 1: I can't believe the woke left that's saying goodbye.
Speaker 2: He's a good guy. This is just on the wrong side of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sending Casey Anthony back in time to infant Trump. I alone am the skullduggers one Domo Nation Vonned the Dead. Come to level of back Spoe in Vegas. So I can get you guys to sign my brow shirt. I'll do it if you buy me MoMA fuku, I will actually do it. I want to have that pork again, that Iberico pork. Holy shit, God damn, I'm gonna get it flown out here. Oh you know, I'm gonna post. I'm gonna post made it.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Hey, could you drive five hours? It's gonna be cold and shitty too. It's gonna congeal to Oh yeah yeah from all the fat. Yeah yeah, God dude, it was so good. A right, I just put in the oven. It'll be good. That's true. I got you, man. Uh, Derek nat Chavn is innocent. Free him round ied Asian Squinting twenty four seven to blend in with other Koreans, Sweeney, please send me your bapstas tomorrow or else. Babestas.
Speaker 6: What is that.
Speaker 1: B A p E s t A. Actually this is what it's I don't I don't recognize that at all me either that stupid fake spand yeah what what b A P E S T A S. What the fuck is that? Let's see shoes? What the besta's hold on the best of shoes? Is it a specific brand? I mean, I don't, it's it's it's not Uppercase.
Speaker 2: Says Bape, still make Bubesta's Look, man, is it Bape or Bbestas.
Speaker 1: We're gonna We're gonna move on. We're gonna move on. We're gonna move on. Stanley is a fraud that still credit and got rich off of Jack Kirby and Stevedo's characters.
Speaker 2: I disagree, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You seen these shoes before the babes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, babes? Why am I not?
Speaker 1: Why am I not familiar with babes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They're soldier boys sneakers?
Speaker 1: Whatever is that right? I fuck boy butts and I cannot lie gra take my barbered curve cock bub me ror rare rare. Now, so fucking that's so goodagin that. Imagine Wolverine like earnestly saying yeah, it's the same, wow, wow now, and then they were like what the logan? What the fuck are you doing now?
Speaker 3: My favorite Wolverine moment actually un ironically because you know it's not the best Wolverine. Well, I guess, Hugh Jackman, everyone loves you Jackman. But first roll, first time being Wolverine, when they're first introducing everything about it, and then like.
Speaker 1: He's like, dude, what do they call you wheels? This is the stupidest thing I ever heard. I was like, yeah, that's just me, that's a funny. That's not even how Overen acts. He's not even that kind of guy.
Speaker 2: He was like, make fun of the disabled person.
Speaker 3: I mean what it means, like this is this is my this is a cyclops, this is a storm. And he's like storm when they call you wheels, crippled, fucking roll, polyp, retard, bitch, bald bitch.
Speaker 2: Kills him, kills him right there. And it's so much as different, so.
Speaker 1: Much Sideline is crazy. Yeah, he goes, he walks in me ands like what about you over there? Pit bull cart, pit bull cart. He's just he's so sad.
Speaker 2: He kills himself.
Speaker 1: He's pretty good. That's pretty good. Hold on, is Purple even popular at that point? No?
Speaker 2: The fuck you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, Wolverine is from the future past. Yeah, so that was the future past Wolverine.
Speaker 2: So he's mean that guy he knows like one of his best friends, Big a piece of different. No reason, are you so stupid?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Here's your name, Wheels.
Speaker 1: Pimple on a go car, You stupid bitch? What do you fucking what?
Speaker 2: Scott?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say that Becausecott was gonna try to beat the buddy, deflex it and blow Scott up.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is slaps Jean's ass? What is? What is all the metal slaps.
Speaker 2: Breaks her pelvis? All she does the scream that she does in the animated say what the fuck does Jada picket Recliner want now?
Speaker 1: The picket Recliner. That's crazy. I'm trying to think of like absurd like combinations of people share like leukemia on the go? Yeah's your cart? How you a card? Leukemia's pro skater over here? Just being mean.
Speaker 3: It's like the improving like a stupid one of those comedy films, like like a Seth Rogan comedy. And then every time though, he's got to also improvise killing him too.
Speaker 7: You're crippled, oh my Wolverine, bubb Yeah, please, I don't remember anything because I keep smoking weed.
Speaker 1: You know, I spoke weed weed hurts every time it comes out out. Oh I'm not distracting and invincible at all. That has too many celebrities doing voices. It makes them sense. It's been too much money. Yeah, Like like I found Ela pernell Is apparently like in there, and she's like just like one of the ladies, Like she's just one some lady that comes across the mummy.
Speaker 2: And that was two dollars.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, that was like fifteen million dollars right there for Eloprenell. Seriously, like I would pay fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: I'll talk about roster because every time you know, you well, wow, wow, that's.
Speaker 1: I want, Like I want my tongue to slide behind her bug eyes. That's crazy, like a fucking decko. No, that's too steep. That's yeah. I would have for that amount of money. I was filming it right now. Cone what are they doing. They're filming the the next season right now.
Speaker 6: And no.
Speaker 1: Joke, if he threw up on me, man, I don't even know what to do.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even know what to do.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, I want one day to like I know this is illegal because it's technically poisoning, but I would love to give you epicac without you understanding in the middle of a show, and then just like in the middle of it, just lets it because of the fact that like early in the day, I haven't really eate anything. So no, yeah, it's all gonna be bile. Yeah, it's gonna be buy on your legs so it burns you listen. I would I would hate that. But if we got it on film, that's so funny moment. It's never it's never not been somebody throwing up on camera has never not been funny. It's so goddamn hilarious, especially if it's real, like if it's fake whatever, Like I mean, it's I think, you know what I think about a lot the fucking Team America World Police when he's like.
Speaker 3: The intensity and then the music's fucking swelling, so fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: I love the video of some guys throwing up and then spinning around in a circle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that guy's dead, like actually, like I'm not, that's not a bit that I'm making up, Like he actually he actually did die from throwing up. Yeah, well I don't know if I'm throwing up, but like it probably happened to Mike told me she said, like, she said me the video I think and she said rip that guy, and like my dad was like, yeah, oh yeah, yeah. He texted me and he's like, Chris, Chris, look at his video is yeah, did you know he's dead?
Speaker 2: I was hoping he was.
Speaker 1: Did you know? Well, I guess, well, I get that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't look. Look, Maka, I'm not gonna be a rough one.
Speaker 1: An the animal is making making you able to watch your ancests memories and four K means Desmond probably owns a bunch of CP. Why do you have to think about it that way?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess on on accident? Is that on accident CP?
Speaker 1: I's not even talking about that. You know what, Let's keep going. Let's explore the animals. Monstrance, monstrance cock clock? What monstrance clock to the pulse of the monstrous cock? Ain'us cleaned? Unable to walk? Black dick will churn guts realigned. I don't know that song. Fuck off, Anthony, You're not part of the joke. Jerk jerking it like a gorilla trying to rip his dick off. Thug Zilla, King of the Hoodsters, losing all my friends in the custody battle Kurt Cobain p o V. Nobody cares. But I am now gay free for the past year. Well what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you wait, so homophobic? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't notice. So, Like, were you gay and you've now been converted and you've not been gay for a year? Or have you simply not been in the vicinity of gay people for a year? That's a good question, you know what I mean? Like, I don't know what he means by gay free necessarily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, either he's been avoiding gays for a year or he took the Mike Pence package, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got hooked up to a couple of uh, nineteen eighties batteries. Come here, come here, and just.
Speaker 2: More.
Speaker 1: Mari, I'm gonna make you, mariy, I'm gonna make you gay. I want to make you gay. Hook your nipples up to this electric hook your nipples up to this testla. I don't know, Doc, I can't do a good uh Michael J.
Speaker 2: Fox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of hard. You build it. You're telling me, you build a gay conversion machine. You build along. If I have it up to eighty eight, you'll stop being gay? Yeah, it gives you Parkinsons, though it will give me gee, I guess I'll take it. I can't don't do the gestures anything. No, that was actually just he actually does that in the movie, like I know, doing Parkinson.
Speaker 2: I think that was parking into the beginning, though still.
Speaker 1: I didn't intend for it to be. You think he had I don't know how it works.
Speaker 2: He's happy, go lucky, you.
Speaker 1: Know from like he spent so much time in the park and that's how you catch it. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought you.
Speaker 3: I thought you caught it like a sexual transmitted disease. I think he had so much fun, like he Biff and then Biff had it and.
Speaker 2: Then had too much fun growing up and he became a wordlf when he.
Speaker 3: Got was he like all the trauma from like you know how you would be on skateboards that going way too fast away behind cars, like you know, like trauma from all that.
Speaker 1: What really glossed over an amazing premise, which is the DeLorean is the gay conversion machine. Yeah, and so like he comes out of the car not gay. That's amazing. Like if that's what that movie was, it was an allegory for anti gay news. Yeah yeah, yeah, And so he was like, oh, you're gay, Marty, I can I can fix you. You're broken. You had these the terrorists were was basically the Lgbtah it is Antifa, Yeah it was. And they're like, oh no, you're You're not gonna touch him, you bigot. And then they killed him. And then he's like, no, I gotta go back and be gay or not be gay?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh my, all right?
Speaker 3: And then he introduced rock and roll, like a modern rock and roll, because otherwise things were gonna turn poppier and gayer. So I want to play this really hard music. And that's when Chuck Berry's cousin, you know, yay, look.
Speaker 1: Into straight ass music that isn't wild, you know that straight down you were looking for? Yeah, what's to say? And then he's like, damn, I've been gay this whole time. So stupid.
Speaker 3: And that's why the Chuck Bearer we know today is is a sexual devian. Yeah, I'm pissing on chicks, That's right.
Speaker 1: He was doing that. Absolutely, he was whistling out of his asshole. Anyway, Nobody cares what I'm not. Okay, it's a death and Jack the words fastest Mawory branding rebranding to Jack w f M to make the ending of my Patreon named jokes uh jokes longer, and to funk with the short one. Listen, I have to say, I've been reading this exact name for a while. You got to just go with the rebrand already and make you know what I mean, Like you've let me know about this rebrand already many times. You gotta start using it, you know, Otherwise what's the point Milk and cereal. My name is Jake, and you guys really hurt my feelings. The big deal. I think I saw your dad at a gay bar. I mean whatever. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that premise.
Speaker 1: Big meaty stinks. I'm slipping and no famous seen. I can't put down the cock, Andy the man Who's Andy's and I back to st here and Forever Dandy the Punisher versus Walking Dead Destiny's Rick. Dude, that was so fun. I gotta watch that video again of that boss fight. It's so insane, A bit of a bit of if a snake bit swing on the dick, would you suck the venom out if it was guaranteed to work?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's such a pervert, excuse to get it or dig sucked somehow My dick was out while there was a snake in front.
Speaker 1: Of the damn I was walking. You'll never believe this. I walked into my kitchen and there was a fucking viper that is not native to this fucking hemisphere and it bit me. Crazy story right on the penis hell.
Speaker 2: Help me suck the poison out right now, suck it out.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I I don't know, man, And she's like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, she's doing it, sucking it a little bit, and you're like, is that enough? Keep going?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: If I don't know if I could suck the poison. I have to Dick to say something.
Speaker 3: Because the problem is is like it's more of the why did a venomous snake bite your dick?
Speaker 1: And I almost feel like to have to even put yourself in that situation means that you're not worthy to be That's what I mean, That's exactly what your dick got bit, all right. What's the closest you would get though, Like if like if a snake bit somebody that you really cared about, that isn't your wife like a friend of yours on like like the inner thigh, you know what I mean. So I think there's a possibility that I can do it, but it's like I have to really compartmentalize if I think I could do it.
Speaker 2: If you moan it all, we're done. Yeah, I feel like, you know, like, at what point even if it's like pain any accidentally you know, you know, it's like it's fine line between like the moaning. Yeah, like if you have to be like like i'd be like you're taking poison damage. Oh you know, like it can't it can't be like anything like nothing close to an a, nothing close to an air and oh everything like E and us. That's just how he normally busses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know it would be tough.
Speaker 3: It's like you ever heard of Spanish women and porn. They'll be like of course I E. They'll they'll fucking be like I E. Instead of like being like oh oh uh, they'll be like I And I'm like, that's funny.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love culture. Culture is great.
Speaker 2: Less funny during that is less funny during, trust me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know it would be like I thought that she was American. She wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: No, not Lily. Oh it's not even close. Not the only one. She's She's just like, oh I know her, I know, nigga.
Speaker 1: She just laying there, nigga. It's crazy, quartet. You all got some change when Elon finally dies, hitched me going stupid in the club, like Jim carries the mass.
Speaker 2: John Barenthal's a punisher. Good. An episode that's Dared Devil Bro was crazy.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen well I can believe that he's like he's like written characters I haven't seen they have like.
Speaker 2: Him and what you call him had a really really good back.
Speaker 1: I watched that scene and I didn't watch the episode. Was he like I'm blind? He's like, oh you're blind. No, He's just constantly he's just constantly being right.
Speaker 2: He's just oh yeah, a certain he's right but wrong.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way in Invincible to like it's just like, well, that's why I.
Speaker 2: Finally felt like good that I'm like, Mark is finally where you should be.
Speaker 1: So have we finished it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I watched it?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Yeah, I just got around to it because I just had nothing to do. Well, we're going to it in the extra AMMO, because like I want to talk about it, because I just like I want to talk about John Barton. Wait Rick, wait, wait wait Rick, he's a great Uh, he's a great actor.
Speaker 2: I like your head exploding, Rick, You he wasn't even like that too much of the show. Stop then your chance way, John Bird.
Speaker 1: Though, because what you're doing Rick, Ricky Rick, Rick.
Speaker 2: Dare devil.
Speaker 1: Don't you understand? Get away from Carl Daredevil.
Speaker 2: You get away from Carl there, guys, please, that's my daughter in that belly.
Speaker 1: Chris, I watched my.
Speaker 2: Daughter's dad and a zombie.
Speaker 1: What's one to do but go out punishing all the time.
Speaker 3: I rewatched the whole Punisher season one just to prepare for everything, because I want to get reimmersed in like everything right right, And uh yeah it was it was fun man, And I just really the screaming is hilarious. Like there's a scene where they're all pinned down in an op that you know in Afghanistan that they clearly shouldn't have been doing, and before he goes in there to hype himself up, he's it's so it's a fucking gorilla. It's like a it's like a kid making like a gorilla tiger.
Speaker 1: That's definitely real though that Yeah, but like, well I don't know how common it is his, but like he has a he has a voice that like, oh, he should be in the death metal van band kind of thing. He should like he does it so often in the series, like when he finally gets the fuck the guy with the missing the eye and he like puts his eyes out and he kills him when he's doing that. It's so it's like it's he should be in a metal he should be up there and being like where are you? That's metal?
Speaker 2: Right, guys? Put him in?
Speaker 1: Oh, Tom Delong's you know, he's he's too crazy to be in. That's why we gotta edd it. That's good Tom Tom. A long sleep, that's what that's. At his eulogy, they say that they will though where are you You're in that coffin. I can't believe you're finally fucking dead. I've always hated your alien ship. It's just a big like venting session where everybody's like admits that they hate him. I can't stand you ask what drog his podcast to talk about aliens? Yeah, recently, this was before Joe Rogan you know, went on his own when he was just curious about stupid ship like that. Right, Yeah, that was fun. It's a better time Elon. Oh yeah, okay, kids, are you in or are you out? Out of my ass? Spider Man touches me every time he pulls his phone out. Johnny Sin should be a live action Bob the Builder, Jesus Christ kenned, black whirl addicted joint har uh four forty k facts. Nicest Space marines are black salamanders. Kevin Durant's feet nutting, and timspools Beanie and slapping him on the top of his head so hard it shoots out of his nostrils like milk. Yes, needs to happen. Need that to happen. Samseearters should did that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bull check this out.
Speaker 1: I wish I could do his voice.
Speaker 2: Pop and it dies.
Speaker 1: At the top of his head is clearly cratered in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a slim mini skate park now at top of his head.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then fucking Samsears has played with tech tics.
Speaker 1: Fucking skin cells are doing like uh like Allie's.
Speaker 2: Oh my temples. Hilarious. He is funny.
Speaker 3: I wish I had that hilarious Russia money that he got, man, I think it's that's funny, the joke, that joke money. Yeah, that joke money, that four undred thousand dollars per episode joke money that he got from Russia.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna buy a skate park and still have no one around me. Love me, crazy doctor man love or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cock. Fuck you, I'm paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants, peeling open Derek's ass like you're putting a garbage bag over the bin. Hot fuck face, unstoppable, cardboard pistpum befud his jolly old diphit As of parades, Louis Armstrong transforms into Lewis strong Arm by shouting Woa zam style.
Speaker 2: That's so fucking dumb nice. He has like a metamorphous wrong o arms are so huge.
Speaker 1: It's a sailor moon thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Top five Black People one Lebron two, Key David for three, Future for Tim Duncan five, Sweeney Goat Man. I must see Osama the way I must be Osama, the way I tally these bands. It's pretty good pussy pounder with cheese Captain Jelk America. I'm over here smoking my beetle dick. I got lotion of my beetle dick right now. I'm just stroking my shit. I'm horny as fuck, bug gay gay, little beetle squirt squirting at the thought of food or rat peepee. Sonic fans found a way to recompile xboxy sixty games Young Shapiro, starring Lucas of Kids React Fame. Maud Flanders was killed off over a paid dispute. That sounds reasonable, all right, Yeah, that sounds right. Smitchy the kid, I nut you nut we all nut for donuts? Uh ITCHI bonkas you got play, says play monster hunter, post nut, post clarity, nut from Hell's Heart. I come at thee. Need me some calcium cans right now? The negotiator farewell, Balma trunks and even you Cacarat and Vegeta just shoots the shouts the hard are cool?
Speaker 2: You shot?
Speaker 1: Approaching every Trump flag I see with a permanent marker and adding is gay, man, I don't bother. That's funny, but paying attention to them just and worse. Also, it's like the cyber trucks where like people are going out and like leaving like notes, and it's like they.
Speaker 2: Don't they know, dude, have you seen how much money lost? Oh?
Speaker 1: They fucking they recalled a bunch of them, didn't they? Because the glues feeling off, there's so many problems with it. It's gonna keep if you're defending On still to this day, you're fucking more On, Like I don't know what to tell you, Like, you're it's beyond political, you're just stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unequivocally, you're a complete fucking more On.
Speaker 3: There's enough he's been out there that he's a complete fucking fraud and everything that he said he was gonna do, if you even remotely paying attention, like, oh, yeah, didn't you say he was gonna be on Mars by this time?
Speaker 2: Who's gonna do this by?
Speaker 1: He was gonna have this car by the everything? Where's the project? Where's my hyper loop?
Speaker 2: Hunh?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: Every project that he's fucking announced has been lackluster or just non existent.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, at this point, you gotta stop going to the convent. We're gonna we're going to be We're going to be listen we're going we're going to be on in fourteen minutes, we're going to be there. I'm going to build a car made of what we've been skimming on the tier we've used. It's difficult, it's a different it's difficult to make cars. Okay, it's even more difficult to keep them running without falling apart. We use SpaceX branded Scotch tape to keep every Tesla operational. Yep, my son is dead. You're so brilliant. Oh, so Elon thinks that.
Speaker 2: In about twenty years he can have like a million people living on Mars.
Speaker 1: Yeah good, Yeah, it's a million people who love him. And it's like it was, it was.
Speaker 2: It was almost twenty years ago. Closer, it's closer the recently. So this was and then say I would say like twenty twelve ish or something like that, where he said, like, by it within a just a handful of years, you could already, uh, you know, start colonizing Mars. So I'm like, you're kind of very far behind.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's just gonna be the same thing that once it reaches it, he's just gonna keep you know, the goalpost moving. That's what con artists do and I don't understand when people at a certain point don't get it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to fall for at a certain point after like if you're an adult, if you're in your twenties and beyond, like what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I saw a guy where I usually park to do the podcast. He took the embuns off of his Tesla, and I was like, smart, he took the embums.
Speaker 1: I took the tea off the Oh that's funny. I was like smart because you.
Speaker 3: Know, like cause I even saw some people say that, and I think Tim Walls might have said it too, like if you want to like show that you're you bought this probably before Elon Musk was a complete insane person. You can't just whimsically get rid of your car because we're not wealthy, Maybe at least want to take your albums off smart?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would, because if I had a Tesla a pre you know, I would do that too.
Speaker 1: If I had a test up, if I had a Tesla before all this all this happened, I would have Well, first of all, we wouldn't be doing the show right now because I'd be because that car is a fucking nightmare. It would have exploded on you.
Speaker 2: For sure. That's the only.
Speaker 1: Car I've seen that lies to you constantly, like it's like a gas lighting vehicle. It's insane. It's like you've got this much time left on your battery. Just kidding, just kidding, it's actually half that. That's really dangerous. It's really ridiculous. We went on like a it was like a road trip thing that we did. We went to Palm Springs for a little bit, and uh, there was somebody who was with us who rented a Tesla to go nice and it was just of course, of course, I think you just to be fair. I think he was visiting and just having to rent a Tesla, and we just were like, oh, we'll just use this car whatever, Okay, get the money out of it. But dude, like it said, like you know how like in Google Mas or whatever, it'll tell you like the time that you're gonna get there. It kept like going down with the Tesla thing, not the time, but like the gas or like the you know, the amount of charre and it's like you've got you've got four hours of battery left or whatever, and then it shot down to like three twelve minutes later and you're like, what the fun is great? That's that was definitely an hour and that was a new one that was like a modern like today to has that's that just sounds like a fun battery.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a fun car because I yeah, I know that there's cars that are being built, like the cars that are being built a lot better than Tesla. Some guy got a controversy about that.
Speaker 2: And the Chinese cars.
Speaker 1: Jalen was showing me videos crazy, showing me these videos of these Chinese car uh cars when we were over there in Vegas, and I was like, this is great. So I saw one demonstration of it going over like speed bumps or whatever, and like you know, the cars are going like that over it and then the Chinese vehicle just doesn't move at all because the vehicles absorbed the wheels. Crazy. I saw one of like a parallel parking where like the wheels Like yeah, so you can actually just go the future. I've been thinking about that for fucking ever. By the future almost like oh it's gonna be and then it just goes hell yeah, but like it's China's woomping our ass anyway. Yeah, yeah, these voyage, these are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. That's why we need tariffs. So we need to get rich and beat the Chinese. We need steals the little balls and put them in a dumpling and eat them them. I love it. I love it. Dumpling much bigger than his.
Speaker 2: I've got a gun hitting on my body in several places. You don't know where it is. Do you think one picture of Trump tanning is real? Maybe? See that's like naked and you can see this little Yeah, that's the one that was like turning on Twitter a little bit right, Yeah, and real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see from from my Why I think it's real because it's it's an older it's a much older picture. It's it's been circularly around since its first uh time as president.
Speaker 2: I think it's real only.
Speaker 1: Because no publication was like daring enough to pick it up, not like say, oh, it's just debunked, like, oh, this is real. I don't want to get involved with this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's see it seems like one of those things where im like this should be a slam dunk for a lot of people, but they.
Speaker 2: Remember when jurists were not afraid of the president.
Speaker 1: I'm done being racist for evil. Now I'm racist for good. See boy Shawny d come titty Uh. Star Tank fans are now homeless and deported Service Agent two sixty seven. In the next live show, there could be a contest for a PS five on who can touch Sweeney first. That is crazy that.
Speaker 2: Whoever's the fastest wins essentially, or whoever's in the front row.
Speaker 1: Whoever's in the front row and wants a PS five, I guess wins. Yeah. So to make it to Blount bounce it out, it's got to be a relay race.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta start from the back and and then ready go Yeah, and then and then we won't do it, you know we won't.
Speaker 1: And then we won't honor it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Calling out Derek for calling your transformed then two twenty nine and taste the filody three O five Derek's gay class where if you don't gay enough, gaze he gays you in the gay with with gay until your gay is gay enough to his liking big facts, nice servant stroke and smoking joking drip mh, Lord of all drip Uh that my friend just got back from Puerto Rico. He said it was filled with Puerto Ricans. What the hell is up with that? It's pretty wild. Oh we want to blow me waiting waiting for sween hunting, for the sweet sween hunting tear. I want his pelt elon musk leaks soy from his boobs when he's happy, when he's so when he jumps so he does that stupid little day Yeah, when he does this little leaping jack and then does this come or and mill moving jack. Uh Premlin de gremlin system of a gay gape. Suey, get Gabby and Zach on the podcast again, please Marvin Gan and even has to change the name to make it gay to the ton of zombie. Give me head, give me head, homie, homie, Oh, give me headad home ma see.
Speaker 3: But also I might just say I am I am gay just because uh, the shoehorning gay in there is always the best thing for the covers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sween, why is badery? Bill so loved to make some special waige Slay five eighty three Enthapiro's vertically vertically bisecting himself to eliminate the left from his body. The Peppinie Bros. Present Gordon Ramsey cleaning as gold Roommr. Doc Donckerson, The colon swinging slasher, you.
Speaker 2: Honorable horse. He's Annan crnyan something like that.
Speaker 1: I think that the way you said first is right.
Speaker 2: Cronian. He's cool as fuck. He lifts store's hammer when before everyone else starts doing it back before we.
Speaker 1: Come from family, had for my nephews and nieces, like the little lines that gave you guys asked for three edit the ball to draw you guys asked for the three swing Moon edited the ball drawing. So I did it. Check the email for the three cull the sack moon. This guy, guys, it's your guy's a work horse. This guy is looking We gotta like just talk to this guy at this point, like I did reply to him the one time about the other one. Does he have like an account account like a normal Uh, it's email? I don't I don't know if it's top him the email. I don't know if he's on anywhere else. Yeah, because that drawing was fucking great, us all bald. Should we get into that self colorizer? What do you think? I don't know. I think maybe not. I think there's something stylish maybe about like a monochrome, monochromatic kind of thing. It's more versatile. Okay, what just look like that is fucking crazy. That is iconic. I love that this guy's good, this guy's is Yeah, man.
Speaker 2: You'reeted somebody. This is gonna be a shirt. I want to send you some money. You want send this money your way.
Speaker 1: Bible and tell mom, Hey, what do you want for it? We'll give you five quarters. It's all we can afford. Things are things are hard. I like the idea of what I don't even send him quarters in the mail, snail mail, veno, that's not.
Speaker 2: You know. Also actually just about twenty five Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Imagine venir. I like dollar PPU Bastards stopped having PPU Bastard stopped having such interesting name. Reads me be fishy, limp, biscuits and gravy sadman dot gov. John Strickland Merse eighteen eighty nine. Led Zeestlin slapping my balls back and forth to the rhythm of neural Neil Pert so to a Neil Pert solo the first key. David Orson wells more like Horse and smells extra m O MTV's Halo movie. Who Peppino Spaghetti still playing Illusion of Gaya pre Ras Blake eight ninety six. Who do you think you are? I am autistic, Sabrina Carpenter be like, I'm working late because I'm autistic. Chris having contingency plans for Derek and Sween Dash Goopy accidentally inviting Sweeney into the secret war Plan group chat. I forgot about my Jared Fogel time machine and wrote a question into the book club and they read my question not my name. Shot Young Sheldon says, Seeking destroys my favorite game. That's disgusting. I really hate that fucking game. Nikki ziggy a k A you know you want to say ITIGERI yep, nigger Zigger Sat Jordan's canceled canceled cutting Clean Water Act is attempt to spread worm elon Voice Security, there's a large that's crazy security. There's a large giggling negro here with Molog's molog Ball's bit mace and I'm scared out stop that Willem Decortex. Uh all right, right, right, awesome? Sorry? Was Jackson badly brave dog the Baby Hunter eighty and needs hell lowering his webon and Halo Penis Also that we just got penis is melfis one may from Cortex. Wullt' be cool shirt will. I mean, I'm sure someone has a shirt of that.
Speaker 3: Sure away that that fucking graphic, Like how that's pretty niche?
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know. Riding out our list. We're done routing out our list as always. The King of Haphazard is also known as Kingson's Dad.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Kingson's dad, thank you much appreciated, our first patron or our longest patron.
Speaker 1: Yes, our our first basic, our initial investment. Basically, I'm so proud of my son. He's a fucking orc.
Speaker 2: That's been a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of me, son mate, rock fu my son. He's really funny. I love all these the rape jokes. I don't know jokes, I feel like you do. Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: I've done them before, But that's like my forte, it's your sick.
Speaker 1: Your middle name is a rape joke.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't name you. You think King of pap Hazard for that, and it's quit.
Speaker 2: Let's just get out of here, right bye son
Speaker 1: Sp