Speaker 1: And that's why I never read the comment. I just want to like, I'm not even gonna look amazing tonight. I love what you're wearing. Said, Oh my god, you're all I have an angry clows.
Speaker 2: That is life.
Speaker 3: But that's hard, like unless it's like an NBA team or something.
Speaker 1: Like whoa, hello everyone, Welcome back to Holly Randall Unfiltered. First of all, a word from the sponsor that keeps this show going. Of course, I'm talking about strip chat now. If you're a creator of strip chat, is the biggest cam platform in the world and one of the best places to actually get discovered and get paid. Thousands of models live at any moment, a built in global audience and the tools to turn viewers into real income. And if you're just the one who wants to go watch, it's free to browse and someone's online right now waiting to meet you. Go check them out online. You can follow them on Instagram and YouTube at scworld dot official to see how creators are actually using it. Make sure that you tell them I sent you. My guests today are something that you don't see that often in this industry. A real married couple who actually make content together and have been together for nearly twelve years. To prove it, they met at a rave in southern California and when one of them was still in college did the long distance thing, got married, and somewhere along the way, both coming from tech backgrounds, decided to point that same analytical business minded brain at adult content. Cookie launcher of in twenty twenty one, and they've shot for browsers, Naughty America and Vixen's Slade line, landed in Browser's twentieth anniversary Coffee table book, and have now launched their own studio. She crumbled. They even built their own AI to run the business. Please welcome Cookie and Cookie Daddy.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 1: So so I do have to ask first, just because it's on your shirts. Yes, So, for those of you who are not watching this on YouTube, a Cookie is wearing a shirt that says I love my autistic husband, and Cookie Daddy is wearing a shirt that says autism with a skeleton who's like blasting and coming out of like a firebomb.
Speaker 4: With like this is how people view met it.
Speaker 5: We were looking at outfits and our assistant was like, let's get whimsy with this, and then she's like, wear your autism shirts, and so we are like, we.
Speaker 1: Are, it's better than wearing that. Do you remember, like that shirt that was really popular for a long time.
Speaker 2: I was stupid, yes, and it had like yes, yes, no, that's sometinitely not us, but this is more we like to be a little silly whimsy with us.
Speaker 1: So talk to me a little bit about living with autism, because I'm going to assume that the shirts are not just jokes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well truth, yes, no one told me about it for the first thirty years. And then we were watching Love on the Spectrum on the Spectrum and they have it. There's like levels of it right and right, of course, clearly the high functioning everything's fine kind of level. But we were watching these people and she was like.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's so interesting that people feel this way and behave this way. Because I have a background in communications from college, and I was like, this is just something I've never like witnessed firsthand, and like dating and things I didn't expect. And and then you know, I was like, what do you think, babe?
Speaker 4: And I was like, Okay, they haven't definitely way more severe, but I'm like, you know, I kind of relate to this, especially when I was younger, Right, it's you kind of like learning. You can grow through a lot of this and work around it. But when I was young, I'm like a lot of the frustrations they run into I'm like, you know, I used to feel that way, So yeah, that's what kind of like set it off my head. I'm like I didn't know anything about it, digging into it some more, and then just like a light bulb went off. I'm like, oh my god, that's me. Explain so much.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me like some of the early warning signs that you had as a child.
Speaker 4: I mean there's like little silly things like parents would have to use special average software, they'd have to cut the tags off. I was always solo. All my friends are nowaday virgins ADHD everywhere. Wife got in the computers, went to computer camp when I was.
Speaker 5: He like went to robotics club at like what what at Berkeley when he was like a child.
Speaker 4: To stereotypical like this kid, you know, there's your clue.
Speaker 5: A lot of things and then like I know, you've shared like growing up, like his ability to like communicate with people was always like a huge challenge for him, right, Like whether it was getting convincing a big group of people to like go and do things and then not understanding like when it would fall apart or how it fell apart. Right, Like say, like you know, you throw a party and you're like, okay, day time, and then like he doesn't follow up or do anything, but he's just like everyone said they would come, and then the day and time come and then like only a couple of people showed up, and he's like, well, why why did only a couple of people show up? It's like we got to like follow up and send reminders and check in and like all the things that like I'm really good at in our current you know, relationship. Now that's kind of like my role. We call it the fun committee, where he's like, Babe, this would be fun. I'm like fun Committee's on it. And then I'm like planning it and doing it and like, you know, because I'm the I'm the people person. But just certain things like that that were really hard for him and that he shared over the years of us being together.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, we were talking a little bit earlier and you were saying that, you know, you've had trouble in the past of understanding like at what time or what like group of people you could say certain things to like strangers versus like acquaintances versus like close fronts.
Speaker 3: And yeah, levels of disclosure, which most.
Speaker 4: People learn intuitively and I learn as well, but I need to be explicitly told this is why you do or don't do something right, because there's usually an emotional component and that part of my brain is just a little sleepier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So do you find yourself like emotionally detached? And is that like something? I mean you guys, having your relationship.
Speaker 4: Can be like especially in work, Like I have a really good it's easy for me to separate work versus emotion.
Speaker 5: Okay, right, And I would definitely say we used to joke like my husband has the emotional intelligence of a rock, because like sometimes he would just like it was the words I was using that we needed to bridge the disconnect for him to know, like I have to be very explicit. That hurt my feelings and this is why, right, And so it was just things that we've had to learn on how to communicate the message because it's not that we're speaking completely different languages. We're just kind of maybe having different dialects of a language and they're not connecting, and so we have to just make sure we have explicit phrases that trigger his attention to be like, oh, I'm locked in. This is an emotional thing, right, because he would just go analytical if I said something, it would be, you know, problem solve, problem solve, problem solve, And sometimes it's like, I'm just expressing my feelings and my emotions and I want those to be validat most.
Speaker 4: Guys fall into anyways. For sure, it's a little bit. I'm also just a normal guy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so's there's a string hit.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, I think that that is a super common disconnect between men and women because my husband's the same way. Like I'll tell him something and he's like, do this, do this, do this. I'm like, first of all, I know what I'm doing. Yes, I got it. I don't need your advice. I just want a bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It took me years to learn that, But now I go to her and like I can sniff it out now. I'm like, do you want a solution or you just want to vent? Yeah, and I want to vent. I'm like, yeah, fuck that bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like I'm on board.
Speaker 5: It just took some time for us to learn how to talk through that and just to be able to learn like how to express emotions properly back and forth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's start at how you guys met. You met at a rave, right.
Speaker 3: We did. We met at a rave.
Speaker 5: It was a lot minute thing. My friend had a ticket last minute, invited me to go. His friend invited him last minute. He was living in the Bay. I was living in La It was in San Bernardino and it was a camping event and we you know, go in and I remember that rave. I was like girls only like with my friends, like yeah, this and that, and then I see this man and I still remember he had a Yoshi backpack, shirtless welder goggles and these like tan cactus shorts, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was like my guys and did like the little host little like creep up thing.
Speaker 5: I'm more of like a I'm like a tease where I'm like, she's you know, like notice me, but I'm gonna make some serious eye contact at you.
Speaker 3: Like I was like staring him down.
Speaker 4: And even I could read that. I'm like, oh man, I like and it was like, you know, like a horror film where every time you like turn your head, she's a couple of feet closer, and the next thing you know, she's like under my chin. I'm like, okay, I think I need to talk to her. She wants me to talk to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It wasn't you know, it wasn't scary, but like she just kept magically getting closer coming. I'm like, okay, I have to say something. At that point, I was a little panicked and I had no game. Still don't have a game, right, yeah, I was not in my skill set.
Speaker 3: Also like the autism too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, man, like small talk do I say to this girl? I'm like, I just said something dumb and she was like that's weird. She ran off, and.
Speaker 3: Can I say what you actually?
Speaker 4: No, no, that's not we don't need to relive it.
Speaker 1: Maybe off camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's the other thing. I'm like, can I say that here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So it was like you know this and that. I was like I don't know about that. I'm gonna leave, and then I don't know. At some point we ended up just like kind of like coming back together. And and then the next thing I know, like I'm like talking to him and he just like starts kissing me. I'm like, wow, this guy's really into me, like super into me. And then come to find out that, you know, he had gone to moon a little too hard and I didn't really knew what was happening.
Speaker 4: My first time going to the moon too, and I took two moons, so it was it was a lot.
Speaker 3: It was. It was yeah, rocket ship.
Speaker 4: And I looked for her. I'm like, hey, my friends just waved me goodbye and I can't form words right now.
Speaker 3: I need you to not leave me.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I've never gone to the moon, and I was like, okay, do you need water?
Speaker 3: Do you need this? Like do we need to go on a walk?
Speaker 5: Like I start panicking and he's like he's just like, uh huh sure, and like he you know, in his money he told me after he's like I just knew like once he reacted that way that it was just kind of like I was going to be okay because this person was going to take care of me.
Speaker 4: Until you went and went to get some water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I was like, brow your phone.
Speaker 4: And then time dilation happens, so I'm like this girl's being up for like thirty minutes she stole my phone.
Speaker 5: I was gone for like five minutes, and I'm like, I like, come back to where he is.
Speaker 3: And I'm like running through the crowd. Has anybody seeing a guy in this and this?
Speaker 5: And everyone's looking at me like that, Yeah, everyone's like bitch, that's like every guy here.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: And then i'd come to find out he was just making these like figure eights like he would just.
Speaker 4: Because I would start walking like maybe she's over here, and then I'd like, oh, I've walked too far, walk back, So I just sat down. Eventually I'm like this, I'm not getting anywhere. I'll just hang here.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So at the end of it, he was you know, he came out of space and was like, let me walk you back to your campsite. And we ended up like being like tent right next Our tents were right next to each other.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, like two tents away from each other.
Speaker 4: I was like, the next day we went to the beach and well, we had a.
Speaker 5: One night stand in the back of his friend's car, and I never had a one night stand before. I was like, this guy lives in the bay. He seems very nice, like, let me just try this, let's see how it goes.
Speaker 3: And it was fantastic.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: After he got off, he like was like, do you want me to like, you know, can I do you want me to go down on you?
Speaker 5: And I was like, I've just been raving for like seven hours in the desert and I don't want anyone to like venture down there. I don't know what's going on, so like we'll table that. But I super appreciate the offer. That's like very heartwarming, thank you. But then we spent the next day at the beach. He's like, I'll call you when I get home, and then he did, and then came back down the next day.
Speaker 3: Five days later. We started dating long distance.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And then you guys dated long distance for like a year.
Speaker 3: A yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And then she came and moved in yep.
Speaker 5: And then I transferred to school up in the Bay and finished out college up there.
Speaker 1: Wow. It was serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, it went extremely quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I always say that I can remember this distinct.
Speaker 5: We would be on FaceTime all the time, and I remember this phone call where we were talking really late and we both just said when we were dating people, it always just felt like there was this piece of a puzzle that was always missing, and we were just like, maybe this is just like how it's supposed to be and then you know, that puzzle eventually comes together. But when we were together, it never felt that way. It just like every piece of the puzzle like just fit. Yeah, it was perfect. You know, obviously relationships all have their bumps and stuff, but like that was never pretty perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a pretty cute story. And I'm usually not the romantic kind of Yeah, I'm like, yeah, that it's a good story. Like we got we got real lucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good story. I know exactly what you mean. Before I met my husband, I was really bad at like I was kind of commitment phobic. I had I've been married before for four years, which was like miserable the whole time. But before that, like I couldn't do more than like a year, you know, I get bored. And I remember my mom telling me, She's like, when you meet the right person and you'll just know, And I'm like, what the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Literally, and you always like try to force it right yea, like okay, well this guy's this, this and this, and then yeah, I just always thought it was me. Yeah, you know, and I was like, well, maybe I'm just like not that kind of person who like falls in love. Maybe like that's just not for me. And yeah, and then I met my husband and I was like, oh, oh oh this makes sense. And yeah, we've been together for ten yearsh shit, our anniversary is coming up. We've been together for ten years and I've never ever for a second questioned if I was with the right person.
Speaker 4: Not once.
Speaker 1: That's amazing and that happened to me all the time. So I'm sure you guys probably feel the same way. Yep, yeah, very similar. Cool it makes things easier, yeah, yeah, love can come for you too, guys. Yes, Okay, So how did you guys make this relationship work long term? Because you were you've been together for twelve years, so like for those people who are maybe struggling with relationships, what is like the solid glue that really keeps you guys together.
Speaker 3: It's a great question.
Speaker 5: So it's ironic because when we first started dating, we were super monogamous right as like most people are, but we just seemed to keep attracting swingers everywhere that we went, and not like we ever swing ever, ever, thought about any of that.
Speaker 3: We really didn't know what swinging was.
Speaker 5: But like every time we'd go out, like there would be this couple, and the couple would be all like, oh, you know, raves are like on a cruise, and we're just like, what are we putting some vibe out there? Because like we're not trying to sleep with anybody, but like we you know, it just kept happening. And then we met this couple and they work together for so long and they just had the most beautiful marriage. And I was just like, you can tell they were just disgustingly in love with each other. And I was like, remember one night having a conversation with them, saying, your relationship is so beautiful, get you sleep with other people?
Speaker 3: How does that work?
Speaker 5: Right? And not that at the time we were interested in swinging or getting into that. I was like, I want the foundational, Like what is the building blocks that make this work? And they told us that every day's a choice and every day you have to choose your partner no matter what.
Speaker 3: People change.
Speaker 5: People you know, grow distance, they change interests, right, all these different things can happen life. You know, when you were twenty when we when I met him versus I'm thirty two. Now I'm a completely different person, and like when I'm fifty, I'm going to be a completely different person again. Right, Like, people evolve all the time, but every day you have to choose your partner no matter what. And if you stop choosing your partner, that's okay, Like things happen, but that's usually I think the thing that like, you have.
Speaker 4: To be worried and you're not stuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not stuck.
Speaker 4: Otherwise you start resenting the person. You don't own the person. So I think it's just a good having the correct frame of mind and then solid communication because most people don't communicate well enough. They don't talk about things that are uncomfortable to talk about. So if you do all those uncomfortable things and you have the right frame of mind, it works out, or it can work out, or you're like this isn't for us, and then you leave something that would otherwise drag on your life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like obviously there's non negotiables for certain things, right Like if one person doesn't want kids and the other person want kids, that's like there's no making that work in my opinion. But you know, for things like lifestyle swinging that kind of stuff. Like for me, I'm I could be a monogamous girl and be totally chill. This wants to be in an orgy every single day, and so you know, we have to like make that work. And it was one of those things that like it was a trying time in our marriage to figure out how it works. But at the end of the day, I had to choose him in this marriage to make it work. And so we just have to like both consent into that new chapter of our life.
Speaker 3: And like, there are.
Speaker 5: Things that he's going to have to give up. Can't be in an orgy every single day, right, And then there's other things that I have to give up, which is like, you know.
Speaker 3: I have to.
Speaker 5: Change my mindset around how we engage with other people and how that becomes a safe and fun place for me to also explore.
Speaker 1: So how did you guys even start that conversation about opening up your relationship Because I know that there's a lot of people who are probably watching who would also like to explore that dynamic, but they're like terrified to bring it up to their part.
Speaker 4: It was a very slow, gradual process, Like early on our relationship, she had little clues that she might be bisexual, and then when we started only fans, it was just her solo and then eventually she teased into like some girl girl. But it was very gradual because if you asked us like years and years ago, it was like this was not on the table at all.
Speaker 3: No, and I never expected to be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I feel like a lot of people would make the mistake in a relationship. They'll go too hard too fast, and people get hurt. Yeah, there's no real book on this stuff, and the boundaries very drastically and it's very personal.
Speaker 3: And they can constantly change.
Speaker 4: They can constantly change. So usually going too hard too fast is where people get into trouble.
Speaker 5: And that's kind of that same couple I called Hurt my like lifestyle Yoda, where like anytime I had a question about things, I would be like, you know, how how do I like talk about this or how do I approach this? And you know, one of the things that she told me, she's like, you're gonna get hurt. Your feelings are going to get hurt. His feelings are going to get hurt. You guys are going to hurt each other unintentionally, and you just have to like be okay with that, because it's not like you're purposely doing anything you know, out of like you know, bad intent but you know one thing you were like, well, let's experiment with this, and then it's like, oh, that's a boundary and I didn't know, and like now you have to like kind of deal with that.
Speaker 4: Let's say about half the time, you don't know what the boundary is.
Speaker 5: Until you do it, and then you're like, yep, didn't like that, you know, And then just know that the other person doesn't have, you know, bad intentions by any means, and that you guys are on the same team and as long as you guys can talk through it. It's a super difficult conversation to have, and I would suggest like maybe just try to find like a really cool we'll first have the conversation with your partner if they're even like open to the discussion. One thing that I would recommend would be trying to find maybe like a kink held event.
Speaker 3: I know that there's a lot of.
Speaker 5: Organizations that have like lifestyle parties that you can pay as like a membership and go through an interview process as a couple and then go and you can just watch.
Speaker 3: Just go in the controlled environment and around.
Speaker 4: It people because usually like minded, open minded, friendly, non pressuring.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so just be in the environment, but like, don't play with anybody and just you guys, don't even have to have sex yourself.
Speaker 3: Just be in the environment and see how you feel.
Speaker 1: Is that how you guys started.
Speaker 5: Nope, no, no, that's that's something.
Speaker 4: You know, learning everything we've learned along the way, if we had to go back and start fresh again, like our our transition was through work related things, but now we go to those events too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you guys both come from a background in tech, and how did you go from your day jobs to like we should cross over into this new space because Cookie, Daddy, it was your suggestion that Cookie start and of back in twenty twenty one. Is that right?
Speaker 4: Well, she had a friend at the time who was doing really well with it, and for years she was like, come, come join, come join, And what were you saying, You're like no.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm a college educated woman, Like as if that like put on some pedestal, like I need to do sex work, Like oh my god, I could never Like that's why I went to school. So I didn't have to do this or whatever, you know, the bullshit that like society kind of just.
Speaker 1: The idea that like it's a last resort for people.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, exactly exactly and so and also my own personal side of it was that like I had never sent a new to anybody in my life, and I was like, you want me to do what? Like, girl, you're crazy, like literally insane. So I started out with just doing some like assistant stuff for her, just like helping with with little things. And then eventually, yeah, we just started and I did tech consulting back then, so I would build like workflows for you know, Fortune five hundred companies that would you know, start really small and then scale them up to you know, thousands of people. So I had to have the like technical knowledge and process building mindset of like how do we build this small team that has a scalable and can like grow and you know, once you have like one video being uploaded and tagged and this and this, how do we scale it out to like all these different platforms and rotating.
Speaker 3: Right, So it kind of applied really easily.
Speaker 5: Into kind of what we do now with building a schedule and and you know, templates and this and this and this, and so it kind of worked in really easily at first in the beginning anyways, and kind of just grew from there. And then after about three months of doing OnlyFans, I was making more than what I was making at my job, and I was like, I think that we need to just put everything into this to really like catch the wave and ride it as long as we can, because it's not going to last forever. And so we just jumped in, and you know, he came home with a camera one day, like a like a professional sony camera, and I was like, the fuck is that for.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm going to learn how to use it and we're going to shoot on it.
Speaker 5: It's going to make like some bomb ass, like really nice, beautiful content.
Speaker 4: It took a year before before it beat out the phone. Yeah, like batteries not included. Do you get those cameras? You're like, why my photo is so bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then and then you as you learn, you're like, okay, just there's a high skill cap with this, as you know, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: And then his own technical background, he's like very tech savvy and so he you know, helps with buildings, you know, some integrations, and we're actually building like a bot that helps like be like more like an assistant for us when you know, if you want to explain more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, operations, yeah, operations yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I love that kind of shit. We're we're doing a lot of that right now too. One of my business partners is like really tech savvy and he's building like this whole AI workflow.
Speaker 4: It's pretty great, and we like, I see a lot of people using AI and there's like a wrong application and a right application. So like in our industry, the wrong application is a lot of agencies are using bots to chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, no one wants to chat chat with the bot. No one wants AI girlfriend content. Uh, it's faked. People can see it. It's not genuine. So that's wrong way to use AI. The right way to use AI is like the back end, tedious work that most people aren't aware of. Right. They just think we should content upload and we're done. But there's there's calendar work, there's project management work, there's communications work, two two five seven work, uploading to you know, a dozen different websites, as you know, and some a human has to do that, and no one enjoys doing that. So that's the perfect use for like, hey, robot, like upload the video to all the site, make a teaser clip, make sure we're two two five seven compliant.
Speaker 3: Send these documents here, and do all of these other things.
Speaker 1: Which program do you guys use?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, the interesting thing is you can kind of plug into any model, but everything's very personal to how you run your business. So you just talk to the robot and you say I'm trying to solve this problem, help me do it, and it rights itself.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: You don't need to be a programmer. You just you say, I'm trying to solve this problem. Help me solve it. So you don't need to go and buy a software solution. Like it is its own software solution. It's pretty neat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, tell me about this because you're you're building this AI to like run your back end business. Like, what are some of the biggest tasks that it takes on.
Speaker 4: Well, what's interesting is the way it works now is that it holds all the business contexts, so it knows all of the posts we make, It knows all the people we work with, It knows our calendar, reads our email, our brand, so it catches things you don't. It's like, oh, hey, you guys are going to schedule to shoot for Friday. But Friday, there's a big event that's going to make a lot of a noise. Maybe schedule it another day, right, Little things like that two Q five seven compliance, like oh, this person didn't upload this, or they have a typo in their name.
Speaker 5: Even just prepping for this, And when I was trying to think of like our bio and like, you know, things that we should talk about, I was like, so we're going on this podcast, and what do you think would be easy to share and talk about and what do you think would be interesting? And it like went through and like went through all of your stuff and was like, I think that these would hit really good for Holly and thinks she would enjoy talking about.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that. So it's just like it's literally just like a.
Speaker 5: Personal assistant that I can just talk to whenever and just like riff back and forth. And you know, we're coming up with like a Twitter bio for our studio and can only fans bio and like all these different bios and captions and what we can say where and it like keeps our brand in mind and our voice in mind, and then it's like does it want to be in Cookie Daddy's voice or Cookies voice and so on and so forth. So it gets to know us really really well because we literally just talked to it all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and most people kind of already get that experience today. But the real value add is it it not just writing text but doing work for you, like uploading content, creating teasers.
Speaker 5: If you give it like a picture, and then he trains it to be like a graphics you know artist professional.
Speaker 4: Yeah, role player, Like you're a professional graphic artist and your job is every time you generate a teaser or some image for the business, make sure it's aesthetic and follows our brand guidelines. You know, you have colors for your brand.
Speaker 3: That's sort of where it fits in, like a picture.
Speaker 5: So it's like, if we're going to post a picture of us to another girl and we need her name and then our brand and details around it, it'll take any picture and then throw it on there, and then.
Speaker 4: We'll make a make a a flyer for Cookie and Cookie's friend. It knows to go search our files.
Speaker 3: For examples of a flyer Cookie's friend for us.
Speaker 5: To do a stream or something like that, and it'll take the picture and a picture and put it together and do all that stuff, and we can just iterate on it constantly, but it just it lives as like a text message group chat that we have. We call it crumbot. She's pretty sexy. We can show you a picture we.
Speaker 3: Made like this, like risk and AI picture of her. Yeah, I we'll show you her afterwards. It's pretty hot.
Speaker 1: I love that, Okay. So I kind of want to get back into your relationship and how that plays out in a sexual way. So Cookie, you identify as a demisexual For those people who don't know what that term is, what does it mean for you and how does that like define what your interests are.
Speaker 5: So demisexual is somebody who it's more than just like boy girl the bits. If you're objectively hot, you know, you could be the most objectively hot person in the world, and like, I would never want to fuck you in a million years because I don't have any type of like intimate connection with that person. I really it's more than just a body Like it's almost like I need to talk to you and have this really intimate connection with who you are, the way you think and you know all of those other things. So it's just a more involvement of who the person is inside that allows me to become sexually attracted to you. So that kind of plays out in how we shoot, because in the past, we had you.
Speaker 3: Know, people just hey, you want to shoot, let's do a threesome.
Speaker 5: We'd fly them out and then we would shoot, and I would be like, wow, that was the most like detached experience.
Speaker 3: I hated that. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: So it was like a learning experience of like what I needed to look inside and what I needed to feel fulfillment in that. So when we do collapse now we have intro calls with people. Most of the time we have to I like to meet people in person if we're like at a you know, AVIN or expos or wherever, and have a chat with them in person and just really like talk to them as a human and not like so you're gonna come out and we're going to have this three blah, you know. So we like to have those kind of conversations. But that plays out with uh yeah, with like how we shoot and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: You also describe yourself as a vixen. You're turned on by cookie Daddy being with other people. But you were clear that that's not the same as a cut dynamic. So can you walk me through the difference.
Speaker 5: Yes, So when we got into to shooting, we had a friend who was a hot wife.
Speaker 3: We didn't know what a hot wife was.
Speaker 5: And you know, for people, that's more traditionally known as like the wife gets kind of like put out with whomever and the guys like get to you know, play with them, and traditionally the husband is seen as a cuck. But when we were doing our research, a cook is somebody who is like actually degraded, like you could never fuck your wife as good as I can that kind of thing, right, Like there's a degradation aspect to it typically, and so they're like, you can't touch, you can't do this, you have to sit in the cuck chair and watch me fuck your wife. So the inverse of that for a male is called a stag. So someone's like, yeah, you get to fuck my wife. My wife's pussy is so good, you're so lucky you get to fuck her. So the flip of that is a vixen in a female. So it's kind of like a power bottom dynamic. Where it's like I'm like, yeah, ride that dick, baby, that dick's feel so good.
Speaker 3: Oh does that feel good too for you?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 3: That feels so good? Yeah, get the fuck off.
Speaker 5: Like it's like I I hold all the power, and if you think that, like for a second, it's any way, shape or form other than I'm allowing this to happen for you, I will drag you out by your hair and it will be fucking gone, right, Like, so that's it could be hot? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's it's it's you know, I've kind of talked about this in the past with other people and they're like, oh, so that's a cook.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's not a cook. I am not a cuck queen.
Speaker 5: I'm not like, oh, I'll wait here baby until you're ready to give me your dick.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, it's my turn. Get the fuck off my husband, now it's time. Okay, I want you to do this.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like I'm directing, like what's happening, and that like helps me, you know, be very sexually into it, and you know, I get to talk.
Speaker 3: Dirty to him. I'm like, how's her pussy feel, baby? Yeah, that's good?
Speaker 5: Hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah you like that. That feels so good, you know, and like that makes me hot, like get all like hot hard And then he's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, a lot of synergy going on. Yeah, yeah it works well for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah it works.
Speaker 1: I remember talking to somebody once who you know, has the same kind of dynamic as you guys, and he said, it's kind of like if you get a really like awesome car and you like want your friends to like get to drive it, you know, because you want to show it off. Yeah, you know, like do you want to drive like this amazing new car that I got. Yeah, Like I'll let you have a right around the block.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: And I've always been that way with her, like how like from day one, how she dresses right like I'm like, go full provocative nipple Passy's like that never made me insecure and uncomfortable in my guess he's looks super hot, like like I hot my wife.
Speaker 5: If anything, He's like, could you put something on a little slutier kind of kind of comfort up?
Speaker 3: I really like to see the butt, you know.
Speaker 1: So I mean I think a lot of what that entails is like, you know, lack of insecurity. I think a lot of you know, a lot of problems I think with monogamous relationships. And this is actually speaking for someone who's in a monogamous relationship and that's what works for us. But I think there's a lot of assumption of like ownership and a lot of insecurity about losing that partner to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Perc, I feel like it's foundational to do this correctly because if you don't have that security, you're kind of just making things rockier. Yeah, because we've seen people in lifestyle where they don't have a solid relationship that they're building on. They kind of use us to band aid something that's already kind of struggling, and those usually crash and burn pretty bad from what we've seen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's and you can you can definitely tell when people are like they just are in a very open relationship and they just can lot eat off without each other. And then you can see the other people where you're like, ooh, you guys are doing this because you guys are too insecure to be alone and to break up, so you're just like, I'll just let you fuck whoever, and like you can see they're very detached in their relationship. Yeah, And that's like not something that even with people that we've interviewed for shooting, you know, we get off a call. Thankfully it's never really happened, but we've talked to people in person where you know, we do the first initial like should we engage and maybe ask them to clap, and you kind of like get the little feels where you're like, hmm, that sounds that seems like a rocky relationship. Not quite sure if that's something that we would want to like approach and write and bring into into our marriage.
Speaker 1: Now, Cookie Daddy, you're the more sexual of the two, So how do you guys balance different appetites inside of marriage and a business.
Speaker 4: Well, it used to be struggle for a while, and I feel like a lot of I'm assuming heterosexual relationships are like this. You know, it's yeah, it's normal to have some kind of difference. I don't know what helped us. We just just a lot of communication and you just do your best to meet in the middle. Because I feel like when there's a mismatch in sex drive, usually one person feels unwanted and unloved and then the other person feels how do you describe it?
Speaker 5: Like for me, it was like, Oh, he doesn't like I'm not enough, like I'm not doing enough for him, Like I'm like at my max. So I'm just gonna like self sacrifice and just like you know, kind of check out while he's like having sex with me or something like that, and that's not fun.
Speaker 4: So for us, what worked was like understanding the other person's mindset and then it kind of like it takes the hurt away, right. It used to hurt me, like why, like what do you mean you don't want to have sex with me? Like like I would you could ask me one hundred tis a day and if that's what you really needed, I would do it for you. So me not getting that reciprocated energy felt hurtful. And that's apparently a pretty common like a rejection feeling. So just understanding the other frame of mind helps tremendously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think it's also one of those things where.
Speaker 5: Using like we've we've been to couple's marriage counseling just so that we can learn how to talk and communicate effectively. And one of those things was like you just have to learn again kind of what I said in the beginning with like the autos connection of not that this is anything to do with autism, but like you have to learn how to talk to each other in a way where it's a safe space.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So it's like, this is my sexual cup, right, My sexual cup is only this big, and you know his sexual cup is this big, and how.
Speaker 3: Quickly does my deplete versus how quickly does his deplete?
Speaker 5: Right, And just so learning to talk about it in those types of senses and then giving each other boundaries to work around, you know, like, hey, babe, you know we just shot for three days in a row. Like the next like day or two, I would really just kind of like to take a break.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, something little true. She'll give me a heads up rather than me getting like pent up energy, and then she shuts me down. She'll be like, hey, FYI, I need a couple of days break. Then I can like mentally prepare to be.
Speaker 3: He's like canting down.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, I get to And thankfully I'm not like eighteen anymore, so it's it's not as bad as it used to be. But yeah, I was that teenager, like I had my energy was sky high. So I'm actually kind of I'm happy it's chilled out a bit me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm having a boy, and I'm like not already like not looking forward to the teenage years, like oh my god, yeah everything that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and everyone's different because I'm definitely like teenage boys on average are elevated, but me was elevated even beyond that.
Speaker 1: Like beyond that. Yeah, yeah, what kind of boundaries do you guys actually have in place that like work for you?
Speaker 3: For right now?
Speaker 5: We have a no kissing rule for him with other women. Okay, so he can fuck other women, he can eat pussy, he can kiss bodies, just no mouth to mouth like kissing and making out. That was something that for me it just felt too intimate. And at that point, it's like I just wanted to reserve something just for like us that's super intimate.
Speaker 4: But the boundaries are actually really great because it creates a safe space.
Speaker 1: And I'm saving that you guys talk about this with their scene partners before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we go we go through on the before every shoot because everyone's so different and everyone does a right to feel heard and safe.
Speaker 1: And respected respected.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we we we'll do all of the like social media and all that stuff, and then we cut and we said, okay, we're gonna have a consent boundary talk and we all sit down and we like talk about it in detailed yes, no ad specifics. We have a very like detailed checklist of like what they're okay with and what they're not hard knows all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So that's worked for us. Another thing for me.
Speaker 5: Personally that you know, we used to do lifestyle and shooting, and for me that just became too much. And so while I really love being in the lifestyle space, playing with strangers and then also filming with other people became too much for me. And so we will go to lifestyle events, but we won't play with other people, but we'll just like to explore it and hang out and meet people and put on a really great show. Because somehow, somewhere, you know, someone will always ask what I do and they're like, oh, my gosh, a porn stars here, and then like everyone wants to like watch me fuck for some reason, as if it's like a spectacle or they're like, oh, the porn stars, we must watch her. And then I'm like, I mean, like, guys, if you want a show on a show, you know, and so I'm like, I'm like doing all all the things you know versus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, I'm like fucking me upside down.
Speaker 5: You know, if we ever catch me at a lifestyle party, just be like, Cookie, let's see it cameras on. Then I'll just like I'll just go for it. So you love the camera, I do. I love a good performance. I love putting on a really good performance. And that's kind of where we started to think about, you know, what we wanted to do long term, and that's kind of where we like kind of got into like the studio aspect, because we really wanted to like create this like look and feel and brand and all of that. And you know, we filmed last night and I was going for it. It was just like it was hot, So.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the studio.
Speaker 3: So the studio is called she Crumbled, so it's a playoff of our names and do you want to?
Speaker 5: And it was just something where we kind of sat down and you know, as much as we love the fan sites they're great, they have been getting really just strange with I'm not even quite sure what because we have all the documentation, we have all the tags, but there was one day where I just woke up and fifteen of my videos got deleted out of my only fans, and they were like improper tagging, and I like sent the screenshot, sent the paperwork, here's all of the stuff, like, and they're like, well, not enough people are tagged. I'm like, there's four people in the video, myself included. I don't what do you want me to do? And they were just like, oh, sorry, we deleted it, and so then I would have to try and re upload it, and of course I can't because it's the same video and us I'm going to change the metadata, but like, you know, then I'm just playing with the OnlyFans, Gods of them deleting my account because they're like, keep uploading this video. So you know, I was like getting tired of it, and so we had a discussion of like where is a where is a place where we can just post the content that we have and you know, build it the way that we want and have control over it the way we want.
Speaker 3: And that's where the studio came up. And obviously it's you.
Speaker 5: Know, I don't want to be necessarily sixty and being like that's.
Speaker 3: My thirtieth sane this this.
Speaker 5: Year, you know, like obviously I want to like retire at some point and just take time off and shoot for funzies or whatever. So we talked and sat down and we started working on it, and yeah, it's like finally coming to fruition after like quite some time.
Speaker 1: So the studio, then the content that you guys are shooting for the studio will go on like a personal website.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's called she crumble dot com. Okay, okay, got it. Yeah, so we own the domain.
Speaker 1: And then you guys are like you have your own like CMS and your host I mean, I have my own website to have like elevated extra cyms.
Speaker 4: And our own space. We don't have to worry about platforms censoring us, shutting us down. You own your own user basengs.
Speaker 3: We're abiding by you know, the right the regular rules.
Speaker 1: Send in like the monthly checklist now to like seg pay about like yeah, and like you have to have the special form that people can like that like says exactly what you're going to do if like content needs to be taken. It's all like stand with something to do. Yeah, it's just wild because I've had my own site for like twenty years and like the work that I have to do now just to like keep it up. Yes they can pay. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: It was one of those things where we were just like, oh, two two five sevens front of ID, and they're like, we need front of I D back of ID, Sonny Bunny airs two forms of ID, this form two two five seven on. Yeah, and then they're like and sign the life of your first born child away and you're like and then a consent check in video and a consent checkout video and like all these things and like, thankfully we've shot for mainstream, so like we were able to watch what they do and we were like, remember they.
Speaker 3: Did that video.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm going to text so and so I'm going to ask them for the question so that like we have something that we're doing and you know, and obviously we won't have that for all of our videos since we we have over like three four hundred videos. You know, we just have the basic two two five seven and then the only fans released for them and like no one's going to take that and then the ID, so you know, we'll have to, you know, just keep working for it and make sure we stay complying with everything. And yeah, just it's a lot of work. Everyone just thinks like you just shoot porn and post it.
Speaker 3: So much more than that.
Speaker 1: It's so much work. I actually remember when when two two five seven came about and that became a law, and I was working for my parents at the time. My dad was like bitching about it because before that you never had to keep like the because now you have to keep on record people's ideas, social Security number, all this personal information and on file. Yeah, and it has to be there, like if they want to come and like check it outs, want to come and fucking audit you, you got to make sure that you have all that stuff. And I just remember my dad being like, this is so much paperwork?
Speaker 4: Is this is why we use the robots now?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I used to be like this is awful, but now.
Speaker 1: We have we have like filing cabinets. Yes, going back, like so I have so much fucking paperwork. It's just like bizarre.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then having to digitize that yeah one day, Oh it's all digitized now yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure, but but yeah, yeah, it's a fucking process.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We visited visited one of the major studios back offices and it's just like exactly what we described. Tons of filing cabinets. I'm like, that's got to be two five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so much fun. Okay, so you guys obviously work a lot. How do you guys keep a work life balance as a married couple so that it's not all about work all the time. Are you laughing because that doesn't happen. You're like, what work in progress?
Speaker 3: I'm yeah.
Speaker 5: The thing is is the thing that is probably one of the best things about us is that we both are workaholics and we both love working.
Speaker 4: We enjoy it.
Speaker 3: We enjoy it.
Speaker 5: So you know how many times people have said, like, you guys are workaholics.
Speaker 3: You guys are workaholics.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, but like we're both workaholics. So it's like we're still spending time together and we're there. Does that mean like, you know, we don't get ourselves burnt out? We definitely do, but we're.
Speaker 4: Very goal oriented though somewhere, you know, we're always going for something.
Speaker 5: The amount of podcasts I've listened to and you know they, you know, all of these financial gurus, and like they always go back to the same message. They say, the most important decision you're ever going to make in your life is who you marry right, because if you have a partner who's like, why are you always working? Why you haven't paying attention to me, and then you're being an entrepreneur, like it's that's hard. That's a really hard thing. But when we're both like there together and we're just the other day, he's given me a.
Speaker 3: Pep talk because I'm like, oh, this thing flopped, or.
Speaker 5: Oh I implemented this new like you know, welcome video and I thought it would like take off and be amazing. Or I did this new campaign or whatever and no one bought anything and I hated it. And then this and then you know, I get down on myself. He's there like tearing me on, right, or vice versa. He's like, well, I wish I just did something like this more.
Speaker 3: I wish I was.
Speaker 5: Better at this, And I just feel like I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to marketing the studio, and I'm like, of course, we haven't even launched it yet, like you know, we don't know what we're doing, and like, you know, just being there to like pep talk each other up, I think like we do a really good job or not, you know, but we probably do need to set a little bit more boundaries. Yeah, I was like, hey, Friday, you want to like, you know, drive to LA and shoot more than.
Speaker 1: Are you Guys like the couple that like have a hard time going on vacation and not like just great content.
Speaker 4: We're going on vacation well well.
Speaker 3: Not and not shooting content.
Speaker 4: Well it depends. So most of our trips we we like to blend it. Yeah, you know the problem. We like to have a reason for where like we'll go see a friend and then we'll do some work related thing. We did take our first like true vacation for me.
Speaker 3: Like it's a text right all exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: And we're in one of those industries where, oddly enough you can justify a lot of expenses that normally you couldn't in other industries because it is in pursuit of an income. So it's like totally valid. But we did take our first like true vacation.
Speaker 3: Yes, since probably since our our honeymoon. We went to Japan. We went to Japan for two weeks.
Speaker 4: And we were fully checked out there. We just food traveled.
Speaker 5: We like we had like our camera, but it was more for just us to film stuff and like just be fun.
Speaker 3: And like for the mems and you know, yeah we did.
Speaker 5: We did film a couple of like social media like tiktoks, like me running across Shibuia, like crossing and like that silly stuff.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't like work, and it was the best two weeks.
Speaker 5: It was not a business right, No, that one was not a business right, And we just had the most amazing time.
Speaker 1: So that sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 1: I'd love to go to Japan one day. I don't feel like trouble is in my future. Okay, So I want to talk to you a little bit about your body makeup.
Speaker 2: Yes, not physical, yes, yes, but yeah, because we spoke about it a.
Speaker 1: Little bit before the podcast, and I was like super interested because you have an inside out pussy.
Speaker 3: Yes, inside out that I need to know more. We will. I will show you, I will show you act.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited.
Speaker 5: First off, I didn't even know, you know, that my pussy was any different than anyone else's, because you know, I did watch porn, you know, growing up, but there's always so many being fucked or there's a finger in there. So I was just like, well, I don't know, maybe mine does if you push it in like it looks normal. But when I was twenty I found out that I was born without a uterus.
Speaker 3: It's just like a birth effect.
Speaker 5: And because of that, so the way the anatomy works, right, so you have like the entrance of your vagina and then you have the vaginal canal that leads up to your cervix that attaches to your uterus. Well, if there's no uterus and there's no cervix, you still have the vaginal canal because that's what's forming as you're you know, forming as a kid or as a baby.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have anything to attach to.
Speaker 5: So this tissue just comes out and it's called a prolapse. And it wasn't even until I was like getting laser hair removal and like sitting in the chair, leg spread and she's like, oh, you have a prolapse vagina And I was like, excuse me, ma'am, what is that? It was like every couple of years, I just like kept finding out things about myself.
Speaker 3: Like what twenty I found out I didn't have a uterus.
Speaker 5: I was like, Okay, I got to deal with that emotional trauma, but sure we work through that. Great moving on. Then I go for my first PAP smear, and I have a doctor who's like, let's do the pap smear. She is like looking inside, She's like hmm. I'm like, I would really like you to not make that sound when you're like inside my vagina right now, thank you. And she's like, you know, I'm just the nurse. Let me go grab the obgyn. And I was like, okay, obgan comes in. I got two people up in there, and they will go hmm. I'm like, once again, I really like you guys to stop doing that. And they're like, let's get one more just in case, and I'm like what, we have a whole circus in here, like I'm like spread on the table just like look.
Speaker 3: I'm not uh huh. And then they all just go and I cannot make this up. They all just go hmm. I said, all right, okay, I literally get off the steps. I said, I really need you guys to stop saying that. What the fuck is going on? And they're like, so we can't really seem to find your cervix and like, what the fuck do you mean? Is there like a map? Is it lost? Like is like what's going on?
Speaker 5: And they're like you know, and they're all talking and they're like, you don't have a uterus, right, And they're like yes, And then they're like, if you don't have a uterus, chances are you also don't have a cervix. I'm like, oh my gosh, you know those like shots that you got to like for cervical cancer. I'm like, so you're telling me I didn't fucking need those those things, fucking her. I'm like running through all these things that I'm like getting angry about right in my head, and they're like, yeah, you don't have fun. I'm like, well, I guess that's one last thing I have to worry about as a woman.
Speaker 1: So wait when they found out that you didn't have a uterus? When how did they find that out?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: I I've never had a period, right, But I was a dancer, cheerleader, like super active my whole life, so it wasn't abnormal. My family women are also late bloomers for that, so it wasn't abnormal. When I was like sixteen seventeen not getting a period, eighteen started getting a little weird, I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: So I actually did go to the doctor.
Speaker 5: I went to the ogo an she had a little pelvic exam, and she was like, you know, we're gonna need to have you get at an ultrasound. At that time, my dad lost his business, which we lost our health insurance, so I wasn't able to go back to the doctor until we figured it out. But by that time I kind of was like I just in my head, I think I was afraid to hear the news.
Speaker 3: So I kind of was like, well, I've made it this far, so like, what's the big deal.
Speaker 5: And then I met Cookie Daddy and I was like, you know, I think he could be it and I should probably go find out.
Speaker 3: And I went and the.
Speaker 5: I went to UCLA, was trying to go to like best doctors, trying to figure out exactly what's wrong with me. And that doctor was like, I knew because when I went inside and I pushed on your stomach, I should feel something and your first doctor should have told you that two years ago.
Speaker 3: And so I was like, great, love that for me.
Speaker 5: So I dealt with that and then yeah, I was just going in for a routine check up when I was in college and they were like, when is was your lap?
Speaker 3: Perhapsmeir never got one, so let's do it. Then they find that out.
Speaker 1: It just seems odd that they would figure out you to didn't ever uterus, but then also didn't know that you didn't have a service, Like you.
Speaker 3: Think that you think they would say, well, right, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm like, can everybody just give me like a full comprehensive list of like all the organs I'm missing so I can just like move the fuck on with my life and like thanks?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, it's just been one thing after the next, and then getting into the industry, uh, you know, once you kind of start seeing like all the pussies, I'm like, wow, I've never seen anybody with mine. And I was starting to get very self conscious, and so I actually was trying to find.
Speaker 3: Medical tools that you can like put inside to like hold you in.
Speaker 5: But because of my anatomy and because I had no pulvic floor, because your public floor is what holds your uterus up, yeah, that muscle just like essentially atro feed, and so I really didn't have like a public floor at all.
Speaker 3: And so you know, I was very very self conscious.
Speaker 5: And I remember are going into Slade when they called me, which like they were my protein debut, and like I was like, oh my gosh, I love them, and I remember having to bend over and like pull my cheeks apart for them to like take a picture for like you know, the directors for choosing, like I guess what kind of models they want to like put together.
Speaker 1: Wait, they took a picture of your vagina, I think so, yeah, to decide what other girls.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming I didn't really ask, they just like to a picture.
Speaker 1: I never heard of that really.
Speaker 4: No, No, when they when they onboarded you, they have a database of models, so when they're trying to put people together together talent, I don't think it has anything to do with like you're natty right.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, too cute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like I bend over and I like opened up my my cheeks and they took a picture.
Speaker 3: Is that no? Normal?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, well news today.
Speaker 1: I've never asked for a picture of a girl's like vagina to book them or to think about like pairing vaginas together. I try to pair like height and like ye like coloring.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: But maybe they're like maybe they're like this pussy and this pussy would look fantastic together.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, attention to detail. They're a very successful web.
Speaker 5: Like lips, and these lips would looking each other. That's probably so I just remember being like very self conscious. So I was like, oh my gosh, I wonder if they're going to just like hate what I look like.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Obviously that wasn't the case. I've shot three times for them with amazing co stars, so but it wasn't until I was actually on a stream and uh, they did like a pussy comparison, and I remember like my heart just like pumping, and I was like about to cry because I didn't know that that's what the ticket show was going to be.
Speaker 3: And it's a camera like right up in.
Speaker 5: There and you literally like give a detail about your pussy, and so I was just like everyone was doing it, and so I sat there and said, all.
Speaker 3: Right, let's rock it out.
Speaker 5: And so I it was like the first time I had really like talked about it, like very in detail and explained it to a bunch of people, and all of the girls were like, that's amazing, Oh my gosh, you have so such a unique pussy, and they posted that I think it was on porn Hub and they the messages I get from a bunch of people being like, it was very admirable for you to talk about your birth the fact, and because of that, like I feel a lot more comfortable about mine, and so like sharing that story actually like kind of like was very wholesome and like warmed my heart in like a way that I just.
Speaker 3: Really didn't expect.
Speaker 5: And like my fans too, Like now I talk about it very openly on my live streams every week and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, we love your plastic cockey.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, you know, So they're just like my hype guys.
Speaker 1: And a lot of women are really self conscious about their vagina, but like men just like vagina, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, one of those things, like you can't change certain things about yourself.
Speaker 1: Were you nervous about him seeing it for the first time.
Speaker 5: No, because back then I just didn't I didn't know, okay, Yeah, And like that was like the other thing he had told me when I was like, Babe, just like don't get up close, like get a different angle or like let me just like finger myself or whatever.
Speaker 3: He's like, Babe. In the amount of guys that you have slept with in the past.
Speaker 5: Have they ever been like looked at your pussy and said no, yeah, And I was like no, and he's like, okay, you have nothing to worry about that baby like you are. You are beautiful exactly the way that you are, and everyone is going to learn to appreciate that. So now it's kind of like, you know, I'm like, I have the most unique pussy in the industry.
Speaker 3: Show me a more unique pussy than that. I don't know, but uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So and you said that you've had to like teach girls how to finger you probably yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, so because of how the anatomy is, and you'll see when when I show you the picture, you're like, okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: You have to like there.
Speaker 5: Is a almost like a little U ball. It's like a little ball that like sits out and you have to push and like push that back up inside. So girls don't know to how how much force they have to do. It's not like they're jabbing it in there, but you have to push harder than you know. Obviously a girl that just has like an open hole. And so before we shoot our threesomes, if we haven't shot a girl girl beforehand, or you know, right before we shoot the girl. Girl, I'm like, come over here and let's do an anatomy lesson and I go take your fingers and just push and they're like.
Speaker 3: Even with my nails.
Speaker 5: I'm like, there's no feeling at the online tissue, Like even with your your non lesbian fingernails, you can push.
Speaker 3: Those bad boys up in there and it'll agree.
Speaker 5: And just you know, this is how it works because in the past I used to not do that, And then the girls are trying to figure it out and like, in all honesty, I've been like poked in the pe hole before and that They're like, oh, that must yeah, and I'm like I've literally been like whoop and I'm like, no, that's not the hole, the other one.
Speaker 3: And you gotta make the hole, you know, you gotta org got me back up inside me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's a it's been interesting, but now I just own it and it's silly and it's funny, and you know, the girls are like ha ha, They're like, oh, this is fun. You know.
Speaker 1: It's amazing how like sex work and exposing yourself in such a vulnerable way can actually help you accept your body the way that it is, rather than like carry this like secret shame with yourself, you know, like yeah, because you don't get that feedback.
Speaker 4: It's perfect, right, you just gotta yea all what you got.
Speaker 5: Can't change it, and there's nothing there's nothing wrong with that. Yeah, dicks coming all shapes and sizes, pussy's coming all. They're like a little bit more uniform, I think, but like they're also like you know, there's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Speaking, I have dicks. Because this is a question that we get pretty frequently. Here is penis that is important to you personally?
Speaker 3: For me, it's not.
Speaker 5: I definitely think there has to be a minimum of like I have to be able to feel it up inside me. Otherwise you better be very very great with your tongue and your finger.
Speaker 3: But for me, I'm not like a size queen.
Speaker 5: The opposite of that, though, is because I don't have a cervix, I can take a pretty fucking large dick. So Cookie Daddy is very well endowed. He's got a very grothy dick. He has been told by many of our co stars. They are like, wow, that's a girthy boy. I'm like, yep, and I can just get you know, I can take it.
Speaker 1: If I get to see a picture of Virgina cause they see a picture of a penis. Just because you like talked it up.
Speaker 3: Feel we may have one or two them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, amazing. Well, thank you guys so much for coming on. It's been such a pure It's amazing. I appreciate you driving all the way up of course to come here. I know it was a bit of a drive, so.
Speaker 4: You know what we call up here quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we loved it, so thank you.
Speaker 1: So I do have some Patreon questions which I'm going to ask in a separate segment as usual. So if you're a member my Patreon, you get to send in these questions for my guests, and of course you get to watch them answer it. If you are not, we'll shame on you. Go to patreon dot com slash Holly Randall Unfiltered. It is five dollars a month, so like less expensive then a coffee at Starbucks, and you just get to watch these streamed live. You get all this bonus content. It's just like the most amazing experience. Can you, guys let everybody know where they can find you online?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 5: Yes? So you can find us on cookie Jarfficial dot com or on our new studio, she Crumble dot com.
Speaker 1: And you guys can of course find me Instagram and ex at Holly Randall. Go to hollylinks for access to all of my platforms. Again, thank you so much to strip Chat for sponsoring this show. Go look them up online or go to scworld dot Official on YouTube or on Instagram and follow them there. All right, guys, I'll see you in the next one.
Speaker 3: Bye.