Speaker 1: This is a podcast from woor Is the Jesse Kelly Shaw. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I still feel warm and fuzzy all over, and it's not just a puffy vest I'm wearing here. I feel so good about where we're at, and the system is afraid. The system is regrouping, making adjustments. I will tell you exactly what I'm talking about tonight. You see it everywhere, when you notice it, we'll have that chat. It appears that Trumps are carrying the right amount of salt and bitterness back into the White House. Malania stiffs Jill Biden, Jill Biden, Stiff's Kamala Harris And well, we're gonna talk a little bit more about retribution versus justice, revenge versus a reckoning that there are differences here because we have to approach things the right, and we'll discuss all that tonight. Violent left wing groups are already recruiting for the inauguration, and someone's worried Slavery's coming back. Ah that and so much more coming out tonight on the world famous Jesse Cally's show. I want to begin here. This is a bunch of stories kind of along these lines but I got this email, Jesse. Is it just me or does it feel like the calm before the storm for you too? The Democrats will not quit pushing their demonic ideology. After what they did in twenty twenty to stop Trump from being elected, I figured they would do whatever it takes to keep him from office again. But wouldn't we be seeing signs of it? Riots, etc. Says thanks for what you do. Okay, first, let's just go over something I know you already know, but let's really take this in. Donald Trump almost died. Donald Trump almost died two inches He turned his head at the exact moment that shot from one hundred and forty eight yards away. That was a good shot. That was an accurate shot. If your guy, your target happens to move right when you pull the trigger, there's precious little you can do about that. Donald Trump turns his head. If he doesn't do that, Donald Trump is dead gone. We're not having this conversation. Georgia. Georgia's system the way it works in Georgia, when you are convicted of a felony, oh you can you know, you can try for a new trial. You can appeal the whole thing from prison, you go immediately to prison. Donald Trump was facing go charges, among other things in Georgia, and people were already starting to flip. They were flipping people against Donald Trump. He was going to be walking into Fulton County, Georgia, Fanny Willis prosecuting, and he was going to be convicted of felonies there. Donald Trump should be in state prison in Georgia. Should be that was the likely outcome. And turns out Fanny Willis was having an affair with the guys you put in charge of the whole thing. The entire case blew up, boop goes away. What happened wasn't supposed to happen. And you are probably still borderline euphoric with the when we had a week ago. I am you can probably hear it in my voice, but really take in how unlikely this was. They tried to murder him multiple times, and they almost had him dead to rights in prison, but he got out of it and he won. So what I'm trying to explain is we're still in a little bit of a state of shock about how well last Tuesday went. You say, does this feel like the calm before the storm? Well, think about this. If you're the system. If you are the system, if you are this huge evil conglomerate that runs this country, you want Democrat rule forever because Democrats will help you loot the treasury, abuse the people, do all the things the system wants done in the country. And you thought you had it made. Of course, you thought you had it made. And you wake up a week ago and its House, Senate, and presidency. And now Trump isn't backing off of any of his stuff. CIA, FBI, Tom Home and Borders are talking about going into cities. Tom Holman came out and he flat out said, look, well here.
Speaker 3: He was exactly not look the view. It's like an island of the misfit toys. They don't know what the hell they're talking about. President Trump has made it clear we will prioritize public safety threats and national security threats first, and that's what the focus would being. There's over one point five convictive criminal amiens in this country with final orders to removal that we're going to be looking for. There's there's thousands of gang members ill gang Memer's gonna be looking for.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, if you're in the country, I legally you shouldn't feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I won't feel comfortable if I'm in the country illegally. If if I'm in some other country legally, I'm not gonna be comfortable. You shouldn't be comfortable either, because when you enter this country illegally, you have committed a crime. You are a criminal, and you're not off the table.
Speaker 1: The system is in a state of shock right now, and the system is going through a serious grieving process. You asked why there aren't riots in the streets. Well, I'm going to read you a few headlines. They'll sound unrelated, but they're related. Why haven't there been the riots in the streets? We were all anticipating it. Why no riots? Headline Trump's victory crashes CNN, MSNBC legacy media ratings headline CNN will acts top stars in layoffs that see hundreds fired as ratings continue to tank. Headline sore loser, humiliated. Leftist Mark Cuban deletes pro Kamala Harris tweets following trump landslide win. What do any of these things have to do with the riots or lack thereof in the streets. Those riots are all paid for. If you believe and I do people like Mike Benz. They will explain that a lot of this actually comes back to the intelligence agencies who run these operations on foreign soil that have been doing so for a long time, and now they operate very illegally domestically doing it here. But we'll set intelligence agencies aside for a moment. Did you think the Saint George Floyd protests were organic? Did you think we just had thousands and thousands of people in city after city after city that felt like going out and throwing bricks and looting foot locker all across the country. Oh, it can happen in a city, right, We've all seen La blow up a couple times in our lives. It was obviously going to happen in Minneapolis, so it can happen organically. But did you think anything that happens that massively was organic. Let me explain. Just understand what we're dealing with here, because this will come back to what the system's doing. I want you to think about a super rich guy. In fact, we'll name Sore, but it goes well beyond Soros. I'm only naming Soros because he's the name everybody knows, George Soros and I'm going to make up what I'm about to say here, but we're just doing it for reference. Okay, just picture George Soros, write his name on a piece of paper, or at least in your mind, to put a circle around it. Okay, you got Soros, He's sitting there, circle around it. Well, a branch, a branch off of Soros is this nonprofit. Another branch off of Soros is this campaign pack. Another branch is a separate nonprofit, and then another nonprofit. But then those nonprofits put circles around them because they have three other nonprofits that branch off of this nonprofit and three other ones that branch off. Just picture this big spider web branching off of everything. Communists fund all forms of their political activity, all the campaign money. Yes, it comes from these same billionaires. But these billionaires do so much more than donate to Kamala Harris for election. They do so much more than that. They will fully fund this group, this cause, this nonprofit, and then that group will fund other nonprofits and those nonprofits. When you get far enough down the line, you'll find that they're recruiting and paying street animals for the street animal activism. You see across the country. During the Saint George Floyd Riots, we have documented case after documented case of palettes of bricks showing up on the streets. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to acquire in place a palette of bricks. It's not something where you just pick up door dash and place an order. It has to be done deliberately. It's expensive. What kind of coordination would it take to do that? In New York and LA. The reason you're not seeing street riots right now is the checks aren't being written yet for said street riots. The system is in shock now. They're not done, They're not gone. We will discuss what may be coming, the whys. We'll discuss a few things. It's gonna be a fun show, really fun show. We'll get to a bunch of emails other things tonight. Before we do that, let's discuss living better. I love Chock. I love that I have a natural herbal supplement company that I trust implicitly. I have one that not only shares my values, but I can ask them questions. They have it. You know, you can call or text Chock. You can text them if you have questions about any of the supplements on their website and they'll talk to you. You're not just a number, You're not just a faceless customer. I have testimonial after testimonial. I can't believe they took the time. Well, the owner tested a guy back one night. That's what you get at Chalk Natural Herbal Supplements. He took a male vitality stack. Every single day feels so freaking good. Go see what they have and get a discount. Get a subscription, so you get a discount. C hoq dot com promo code Jesse, go get some We'll be back. Jesse Kelly returns. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday and amazing Tuesday, reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can call us and leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three as long as the voicemails are nice, y show dude, you shouldn't pick up your phone because it makes your hands look even smaller. We only want nice voicemails from now on, anyway. Jewish producer Chris speaking of the palettes of bricks, Chris just looked during the break, what does it take? Chris said he looked at just home depot a week to get a pallet of bricks delivered somewhere. They started popping up an American city after American city after George Floyd died. So much of what you see and what I see is paid for and organized, and we don't realize it. And I'm not exempting myself from this. There are so many things I keep making new discovery after new discovery. I'll talk to a new person and you'll find out, Wait, there's an organization designed to do this. Remember when remember when Kamala Harris first entered the racers A good recent example. Remember when she first entered the race, and if you were on social media at all, you started to see, wow, she really picked up on there. Wow, they're talking about Kamala Harris a lot. They're talking about Harris here and Harris that, and Hearris here. And then of course a whistleblower comes forward and reveals he was offered ten thousand dollars to make a pro Kamal Harris. I think it was a TikTok video if I remember right. So, if you're sitting around, you're on your phone, you're on your iPad, You're browsing social media and all of a sudden, you see something trending in your mind. You think, wow, that's something is getting more popular. I can't believe what I'm seeing. It's paid for, paid for. The riots are funded and paid for. The propaganda is funded and paid for. Here in Texas, whenever there's any tranny activism here, tranny protests here, people have done real journalism looking into it. Hey, how are these things getting organized?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: Guess who paid for it? Big Pharma. They traced it back to the big pharmaceutical companies who want your son or daughter to think that there's some kind of deranged freak who needs medication and they need body parts chopped uff because they understand, as soon as you get to that level of mental illness, you will be a big pharma customer for the rest of your eighteen years on the planet. And so big Pharma they choose to invest. I know it's sick and evil, it's wrong, but it's an investment for them, a smart investment. I'm the one who sells puberty blockers. I'm the one who sells this SSRI. I'm the one who sells this. Why wouldn't I invest some of my money in making sure the next generation is as screwed up and confused and self hating as humanly possible, because I'm guaranteeing customers for myself. It's no different than US football season. It's no different than the NFL. Have you ever seen the NFL's youth camps. You ever seen them talk about their youth camps, youth sports. This quarterback's doing youth, this youth that people look at that stuff and they think, wow, that's great, how magnanimous. Look at how the NFL gives back. It's not that they're giving back. They're ensuring that generation after generation is in love with football. So the next superstar athlete doesn't play basketball, doesn't play baseball, doesn't play soccer. They want him in pads because then he'll be playing on Sunday ten years from now, making them millions of dollars. It's an investment. That's how the communist activist network works. It's all funded and paid, funded and paid for. That's why we're not seeing it. And so you look at the ratings of these television networks. CNN rumor has it it might be huge names. You would know. We don't know the names yet, So I don't want to just toss people's names out there, but it's going to be someone you know from CNN gone. That's a major deal. MSNBC published ratings today. Their post election ratings are down forty to fifty percent. They lost half their audience overnight. Overnight. It's gone. The system is recoiling, and now the system is regrouping. That's all the good news, right. The system is grieving, recoiling, figuring out what they need to do to protect their gigantic evil scams. That's why you're not seeing riots yet. That's why they haven't started that stuff yet. If you start rioting now, you have an incoming Trump administration that appears to mean business. You start rioting now, they're going to look into that. So look, be patient. The riots will come. The system is not quitting. Evil doesn't ever ever ever quit. They will keep going. But there's so much we shouldn't ever forget about the money aspect of what we see. There's money behind all this propaganda, and the reason there's so much money being spent is because there's so much money to be made. Just like we laid out with the big pharma stuff, they spend the money, because there's money to be made, and the most amount of money you can possibly sink your hands into is your money, the taxpayer, the American treasury. Think about the American Treasury like a big pot with all that money in it. And so I don't care what other pot you look at, Google's Potter, or what pick another big company, Nike or even Tesla Elon Musk, all these other pots have all this money in it. You know what, the biggest pot by a mile is the twenty trillion dollar United States economy. It destroys and dwarfs all other pots. So if you have access to that pot of gold, you want to preserve it. You need to preserve it, and you will spend money to maintain access to that pot of gold. Do you want another amazing example of exactly what I'm talking about about, how they spend the money so they can access your money. I'll play you something you haven't heard yet. Next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday, and amazing Tuesday, Chris just accused me of having extra pep tonight. I don't know what it is. I I don't know, Well, you know what, I'll tell you what it might be. Well, here's what it might be. I'll get to the audio in just a second. Little Caesar's I told you about the stuffed crazy bread. What Chris. They also have these pepperoni puffs. They're called Pepperoni puffs. They might be as good as cheddar Bay biscuits from Red Lobster. They really might be. They have this kind of little crunchy outside Anyway. I had some of those about an hour ago, and man, I've just never felt better. I've never felt more live than I feel right now, speaking of the things we were just talking about America. To these people, it's just a big bank vault to be looted, and right now the system, the system is very worried about its access to that bank fault. Here's an example, John Podesta. He got up and spoke to a bunch of dorks at the UN. Listen to what John Podesta says.
Speaker 2: This is not the end of our fight for a cleaner, safer planet.
Speaker 1: This is all a bunch of climate change godly gook. Just get ready for that.
Speaker 2: This is not the end of our fight for a cleaner, safer planet. Facts are still facts, Science is still science. The fight is bigger than one election, one political cycle in one country. This fight is bigger still because we are all living through a year defined by the climate crisis.
Speaker 1: And you know, Tacobill brought back the Meximount. I forgot to tell you the Chris the Meximount. Have you even had the mexim Mount yet? Anyway, back to Podesta.
Speaker 2: Every country of the world, July twenty second was the hottest day in recorded history. The consequences of living on a rapidly warming planet are all around us, and not just in collapsing coral reefs and melting ice sheets.
Speaker 1: It's had devastating Notice I'll get the heats, getting to the good part here in the moment. Notice notice how all the disastrous things that are happening because our climate change are things that you can never see. Oh the ice caps are melting, right, really, I can't see them? Well take my word for and I'm a scientist. The coral reefs are leaving us where they're deep in the ocean. Just trust me, they're leaving us.
Speaker 2: The impact on people's lives This fall, Hurricane Helene and Milton slammed into the southeastern United States, killing hundreds and cutting off power and war.
Speaker 1: Order and communities for weeks.
Speaker 2: The worst drought in decades in southern Africa is putting twenty million children at risk of malnutrition.
Speaker 1: And even yes, hurricanes in Florida and droughts in Africa, these are very rare.
Speaker 2: Starvation, wildfires and ravaging the Amazon and the Pentanel, destroying indigenous communities and burning up an area of the size of Switzerland.
Speaker 1: None of this is a hoax. It is real.
Speaker 2: It's a matter of life and death.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Amazon's still burning, It's been burning since I was a child. How much Amazon can be left?
Speaker 2: So I want to address tonight a topic that is on everyone's.
Speaker 1: Mind, the US election. For those of US.
Speaker 2: Dedicated to climate action, last week's outcome in the United States is obviously bitterly disappointed, particularly because of the unprecedented resources and ambition President Biden and Vice President Harris brought to the Climate.
Speaker 1: Flight and there it was, there was a did you catch that one? I'll play it for you again that after that long speech, what about the starving kids in Africa? Ah, the Amazon? But John, what is it? What is it you loved so much about the Biden Harris administration? And why are you so bitterly disappointed about the election.
Speaker 2: So I want to address tonight a topic that is on everyone's mind, the US election.
Speaker 1: For those of us.
Speaker 2: Dedicated to climate action, last week's out come in the United States is obviously bitterly disappointed, particularly because of the unprecedented resources and ambition President Biden and Vice President Harris brought to the climate flight.
Speaker 1: It's all about money for the elites, not for the streets. Remember the street animals, they're dumb, they're mentally ill, they're on a bunch of medications. The street animals really believe in and married climate change, and they believe that, you know, women are being oppressed, and they believe that black people are still in slavery in the country, and that they believe that. Yeah, the street animals really believe all that stuff. Set them aside. But for the elites, it's all about money. And once a Democrat gets elected, then the elites have more access than they otherwise would to your money, to the gigantic pot of gold that is the United States of America's treasury. Democrats get elected and they promptly let all of their friends pillage it. Friends like John Podesta. What's he mean The unprecedented resources. Well go look at their freaking evil Inflation Reduction Act, A trillion dollars of your money, hand it out in gobs by the billion to all these green companies. In the end, it's about money. Everyone wants access to your money, and they're worried about that access strying up right now. So they are regrouping, and a lot of these media axings, a lot of these layoffs, CNN, MSNBC ratings crashing. This goes to something we've been talking about as well. It's not just the money portion of it, although it always comes back to that as well. When you lose half your ratings, you lose half your advertisers. When you lose half your advertisers, you lose half the money coming in. And soon, well, they don't pay you to be a pretty face on television. They pay you so people watch and support your advertisers. So it's just like radio. It's just like what I do. It's the exact same thing. They don't pay me because I'm so handsome, although they could Chris whatever anyway. Another thing with these media ratings, it goes back to the crisis of legitimacy. We've been talking about the system is facing a major crisis, a crisis that is actually bigger than Donald Trump's election. The major crisis the system is facing right now is they've lost legitimacy in the minds and eyes of the people. The same people who believed all those propagandalies around COVID, the same people who bought into all those propagandalies around Saint George Floyd and Russian collusion and a million other things, those same people seem to have checked out onbelieving those lies, and that for the system is more dangerous than Donald Trump. The general public removing its trust from the system is the end of the system. They cannot continue, They cannot go on without it. I saw something. I don't have it here. The guys gave it to me, but I put it in a pile. Something about the Harvard Institute. That's what it was. The Harvard Institute has announced that it can't be nonpartisan anymore in response to Donald Trump being elected. It can't be nonpartisan anymore. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed. Why because of their endless activism and endless lies, Harvard has destroyed the brand of Harvard. Now, look, it's my whole life Harvard has been one of those places. Yeah, it's always kind of left wing, but it's the elite of the elite. It's the place. I mean, they would never let me be a janitor in Harvard. It's where only the smartest, the most successful people go, this place of reverence. Now you bring up Harvard to people, they mock it. They mock Harvard like it's some junior college I got into. They mock these institutions. Once the institutions were taken over by the communists. The communists use the institutional name and institutional power to further His God us. But you can only do that to the extent the institution retains its legitimacy. You can only do that if the institution retains the trust of the people. Once the people took that away, once reverence for the FBI was lost, and it is lost. Once that's lost, that it's probably the beginning of the end for the FBI. Now you see internet videos all the time of FBI showing up at people's homes and there's no longer this deep reverence. Wow, thank you for your service. Wholl FBI. Now it's get off my porch, you communist piece of trash. Slam and the door shuts exactly how they should be treated. It's wonderful. All right. Let's get to some emails and other things. And before we get to the saltiness of the Trumps, which I am really really enjoying right now, how do we handle retribution, revenge, all these things, because it does have to be handled. We'll get to that. Before we get to that, let's get to protect yourself. The country is full of a bunch of island animals. Now. It is story after story, video after video. You've seen them. You have to have to carry something on you to protect yourself. Men and women. You have to. And this is where people will yell, Jesse, I can't. I'm in New York, Jesse, I can't. I'm burn A pistol launchers are non lethal, and they're legal in all fifty states. No permit needed, no background check needed. We're talking sixty foot range with tear gas rounds and kinetic rounds, pepper rounds. These things incapacitate attackers so effectively. Swat teams around the country are using BURNA. They will save your life and anyone can use it. It's not a gun. She doesn't like guns. It's not a gun. You want the perfect Christmas gift, Give the Gift of safety by Rna Berna dot com. Slash Jesse save your life Tonight You're listening to the organ Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday, reminding you you can email the show. We love your emails Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us voicemails eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Let's get to some of those demigod of the tiny hands tribe. The culture of fear is deep. My daughter works for a worldwide athletic clothing brand based in Oregon.
Speaker 3: Gee.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine what one that might be Nike. She was approached by a young black woman, well educated and a kind person. She asked her quote, why does half of America hate me? This shows the fear that the left has put on our women in America. Sad but true. Please don't use my name. I've been telling you this a lot lately, and I really mean it. Maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age, but I do have sympathy for the street animals. A lot of them still need to be locked up, but I do I have genuine sympathy for you know, if you ever see one of these kids who comes out and he's a training now and hates his parents and things like that, or like you just mentioned this black lady, Oh, they're gonna put me in chains and things like that. I have sympathy for them because these are people who have been manipulated by large quantities of propaganda, large quantities of propaganda, and most of these people, many of them are stupid. I'm not being mean, but lower IQ people they have. It's not mean, Chris, it's not mean. I was being nice. I mean nice. They're too stupid to understand they're being propagandized over and over and over again, and then they end up propagandizing each other. And the reason I feel sympathy for them is I've really come to understand more and more what we were just talking about, that there are evil people, evil people, many many, many, many, many of them with money and with power, who are lying to them on purpose. They know they're lying. One of the oldest things in the world that we've pointed out forever you've heard this is a reference to rich Democrat politicians who claim to be believe in cloimate change and then they build homes right on the ocean. The Obamas are a famous example, but this would honestly apply to any of them. John Carey flying around the world in a private jet or going to private climate change conferences in one trip, he puts more carbon out than you or I will ever put out in our lifetime. And people will love to point out the hypocrisy of it. Move past that. Let's talk about the evil of it, because what it really shows is Barack Obama. He's whipping the morons who believe him up into a frenzy about man made climate change, and he knows it's a lie. He doesn't believe in it at all. He knows it's an outright lie. It's one thing. It's one thing if I tell my children, hey, uh, don't go in that swimming pool. There are deadly poisonous snakes in that swimming pool, and I believe it too, so I don't get in. Maybe I'm just misguided, you know, I'm not evil. I'm just wrong, and I'm leading my son's astray by accident. Okay, that's bad, but it's a mistake. I'm maybe just dumb or something like that. But if I know there are no snakes in that swimming pool, and I go take a big dip in that swimming pool myself and that I get out dry myself off. And the boys asked to go for a swim and I say, you can't, there's deadly snakes in there. Well, that's freaking evil. That's intentionally taking advantage of somebody because I have the power to do. So what these propaganda networks have done, it's evil. Now. Joyanne Reid, I don't know if I would consider her one of the elites. She's certainly wealthy, but there's a chance Joyanne Reid believes what she's about to say here. But either way, this is freaking evil because the people who watch it.
Speaker 4: Will As we try to unpack exactly what happened in last week's election and have Donald Trump won. There's one particularly disingenuous argument that has emerged. The idea that identity politics was the problem for Democrats is laughable, considering it wasn't Vice President Donald Harris who relentlessly focused on race or gender, either her own or anyone else's. That would be Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Julianne Reid sits there every single night and spews race nonsense all the time. I'm oppressed, America is oppressed. I'm a woman, I'm black, I'm this, I'm that, I'm this. She sits there as a millionaire who only has her job because she's a DEI higher. She's not entertaining, she's not talented. There would be no other reason to hire Joyanne Read. She exists in the media sphere solely because of her gender and her skin color. And yet she will sit there, night after night after night on the airwaves and lie to all the stupid street animals out there about what's going on, and people end up believing it. It is so evil what the powerful democrats and media people in this country have done to the stupid street animals who have believed them, and how far the street animals will go. I tried to assassinate Donald Trump. Two guys tried to assassinate Donald Trump because of all these lies. How many children have already mutilated themselves for all this gender nonsense, and the doctor doing it knows it's nonsense. That's evil. My sympathies. They really do lie with the misguided, stupid street communists, the elites. They can all go to hell, every single one of them. And I genuinely mean that all of you. When you take advantage of people like they have and abuse people mentally like you have, that's wrong. Joe Biden calls US Nazis twenty four hours a day. As soon as Joe Biden loses the election or Kamala Harris does, he invites Trump for lunch. Nope, not good enough for me. Sorry. This has been a podcast from wo R