Speaker 1: All right, Donald Trump is having fun stomping on the graves of dead soldiers. Who ever thought that was a good idea? More companies are airing to go away from DEI. We're gonna talk about that and a world premiere today. Yeah, Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 2: It's the Corell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: All right, it does the Crall Cast. I am Carell. Happy Thursday, August twenty ninth, So very glad you are joining me on this Thursday. We have a lot to talk about and we are having a world premiere. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, We're not going back by thea Austin. It is ready, it is here. You are gonna be the first people in the United States and world to hear it. And you're gonna hear it after the break. Everybody already that's heard it. All of my friends, people in the industry, they are beside themselves. And THEA has a best friend who introduced Kamala to hear her husband, Doug, and he's gonna get it to Kamala. So we're going, Honey, we're going. We're not going back. And I'm look, look, look, I gotta be real with y'all, Okay, I can't be lying. Hi, everybody in the live chat. By the way, YouTube dot com forward slash, really, Corel. You have the live chat right there. I can see your comments. Yesterday we had people from Germany, from Great Britain, from the Midwest, from California. We are worldwide. And because I'm honest, because I'm real, and I can't lie to you, I have been crying all morning, and I don't want to get to the topic. Before we get to the topic, but I just have to tell you, I have been crying tears of joy all morning. I haven't felt this excited and this good about anything in a long long time. And when we get back from the break and you hear the song, you will find out why I feel this way, because it is just it's so good I can't even take it. So, by the way, just go to the chat YouTube dot com forward slash Reilly Carrell and type in your comments and I will see them. So thank you for that. So you know, you never want to wonder how low someone can go, because when someone's already the bottom of the barrel, they can keep going down. They can seep out of the barrel, seep into the ground, keep going. And you know, I've said a lot about Donald Trump in the last eight years, too much more than I've ever wanted to. But it just never ceases to amaze me how he himself has no grasp of how things are gonna play. He just he doesn't get it. Maybe he lives in a giant bubble. Maybe he's just that much of a sociopathic narcissist. I don't know. So I've been to Arlington in California. There's an Arlington that's where my father was buried in Arlington, he is a veteran. But the big ones in Washington.
Speaker 3: D C.
Speaker 1: Where sixty thousand soldiers are interred. And there is a private part of Arlington called Section sixty. And Section sixty is where the new veterans are buried veterans that have fallen in war. And there is no videotaping or photography allowed inside Section sixty. Other places in Arlington, yes, but in side Section sixty, No. It is a federal law. It is also a federal law that you cannot campaign or you use for any political purposes any photos inside Arlington, especially Section sixty. It's a federal law, you cannot take photos inside that area and use them for anything. So, of course, yesterday Trump goes to lay wreath at the tomb of the unknown Soldier. You know, and we know that he doesn't love veterans. We know that he's called them suckers and losers and all of that, but he thought it would be good for the polls or good for whatever, so he decided to go. And then he follows the family into section sixty and an employee says, whoa there, sister girl. No, you know, no photography, no video. The staff pushed this person out of the way and say that they have permission. They did not. There is no one that could give them permission because it's a federal law, and no one can can break a federal law, including a president or former president. But of course Trump thinks he is above all laws, that nothing pertains to him at all, that he is untouchable because up until this point he ain't been touched. We certainly know Malania ain't touching him. He has to pay to be touched. So he goes in and he takes a photo and I'm not going to show you the photo because it's disgusting he is standing on the grades of dead veterans, smiling with a thumbs up. I don't know why. There's fireworks behind me at the moment. Oh because I did a thumbs up. Where did that happen? How did that happen? Let me do that again? Huh. Oh my computer somehow knows about a thumbs up. I have no idea what it's doing. It just did it. I don't know anyway. So that was weird. Let's do that again. Oh, it only does it sometimes, I go, okay, what if? Okay? So he thinks it's a good idea to stand there smiling with a thumbs up. Well it wasn't a good idea, okay, And it broke the law and there was an altercation. So veterans today on both sides, Republican and Democratic, are outraged, and rightfully so. I mean, here, a guy. You know, I have never in my life wanted to go stand on a grave and take a thumbs up, smiley picture. I have been photographed by tombstones before. I love cemeteries. I don't know why, but in Long Beach there's a very old cemetery from the eighteen hundreds, and I used to go to it all the time for photos. In fact, I filmed my video for a lived was it lived to tell? I filmed something in the cemetery of a music video or something. And of course we film movies in cemeteries. It's not like, yes, it's hallowed ground. But at the same time, the dead really aren't gonna mind. But it has to be respectful. What I filmed in a cemetery was respectful. I believe I was talking about I forget it. It was in life and segments. I'd have to go back and look, but it was a segment about cemeteries or honoring the dead or something like that. It wasn't for a campaign photo to further my presidential endeavors. Okay, that's not what it was. It was, you know, to honor the dead. So here he is standing there, thumbs up, smile, you know, and just absolutely disrespectful. And someone thought in his campaign that that would be a good idea. Someone said, hey, let's have him smile with the thumbs up on the top of the corpses of people who have fallen in battle. And so it makes you wonder who these you know, I don't want to say, makes you wonder who these people are. I guess we know who these people are, but it really makes you wonder just do they have a bottom? I wish I did. Do they have a bottom?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Do they not have any kind of common decency? By the way, I need to check the chat real fast. Let's see who's in here. We've got James mu Channon saying good morning. John Slade says he's taking pictures standing over a grave, grinning from ear to ear with a thumbs up. Yes, I saw it. Disgusting. They said it's worse than do Caucus in the tank. I don't rememberd Caucus in the tank to it? Do any of you? I don't remember that. But whatever that is, I'm sure it is. I mean, you know what political campaigns have ended over something less than this? Truly? What didn't some presidential candidate do a he ha in a sweater? Who was that? He was a fine candidate, but he did some of vet and he went here and that was it? Candacy over? For who was that? Who was the he had candidate that? Someone in the chat room at YouTube dot com for it, slash forthly Carell. What candidate was it that let out aieh while wearing a sweater and that was it. He was just out of the campaign. People have been kicked out. So you have to wonder not only how low are these people going to go, but how low will his followers. I mean, are they really that brainwashed to where everything he does is okay? Because there's no world anywhere we're standing on a grave with a thumbs up and a smile and then using that for your campaign. There's no world in which that is right if you're running for president of the United States. But wait, there's more. Yesterday, Donald Trump on Truth's Social reposted a post that was a picture of Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton, and in the post it mentioned oral sex bjs and it said it's amazing how two bjs ended up with different outcomes, implying that Hillary, you know, her husband, got one from Monica and that changed the course of their lives, implying that Kamala has given somebody one to change the course of her life and a presidential candidate the best that the GOP has to offer. Reposted that post on the same day he literally danced on the graves of veterans. Now, I don't know about you, you know, I don't know where you stand politically. But if that's where you stand, if if you accept both of those things from a presidential candidate, then maybe you need to re examine yourself, not the candidate, but yourself. You know, Donald Trump is now a reflection on those that support him. If they support that, if they are willing to overlook that, then they are really despicable Americans. They are Americans and they are our neighbors, but they're despicable. They're absolutely horrid, wretched people. Did someone tell me who that was? Let's see, Ducacus had to bolster his campaign Howard Dean. Yes, the yea that ended his campaign. Thank you, Rayvernadi and John Slaid. In the YouTube chatroom, YouTube dot com forward slash Really Corel, ten am is the time I'm going to be trying to do the show every day. Sometimes the morning gets in the way and it goes at ten thirty, but for the most part, ten Am. One way to know for sure is to subscribe to my channel on YouTube, YouTube dot com dot com forward slash really Correl and it will tell you when I'm about to go live. It'll send you a notification if you set that up, and that way, whenever I'm about to go live, you'll get a little note that says, hey, carel is about to go live, So do that please subscribe? So you know, it's not even a reflection on Trump anymore. We know that he is evil incarnate, Okay, we really do. We know that he has no limits to how low he will go to get whatever it is he wants. The question becomes what kind of Americans are willing? You know what, if we all can't agree as a people that dancing on the graves of soldiers, literally using soldiers' graves for a photo op, if we can't all agree that that is despicable, then we've got bigger problems than Donald Trump. Okay. If if we can't agree that posting something about Kamala Harris and oral sex to get ahead is beneath the office of presidency. Okay, this guy ain't a reality star anymore. Okay, He's not someone that can run around saying grab him by the unit one that he's running for the highest in our land. And if as an American, look, you can disagree about policy, you can disagree about taxes, you can disagree about social policy. That's fine, And we can disagree and that's okay. Because that leads to compromise. That's fine, but you know, we hold these truths to be self evident. And it wasn't just the truths that the founders outlaid in their document. There's a lot of truths that should be self evident. And one of those truth is you don't post us a post about a candidate having oral sex to get ahead, and you don't stand on the graves of soldiers and dance for a photo op to get ahead in your campaign. That those truths should be evident to every American. And you have to wonder why. By the way, Ravernadi in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forards slash really curl, I thought you were going to Paris. Are you in Paris?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: So? We you know, we old those truths to be self evident, and obviously they're not. And that's what scares me the most about Donald Trump. Donald Trump does not frighten me in the least. What frightens me is the people that support him. That's what frightens me. The people who would look at that photo and not be disgusted. The people that would look at him posting bad things about Kamala and oral sex, not policy disagreements, not her stance on Russia or China, any of that. No, but a post about oral sex, taking a jab at Hillary and Kamala. That man should be kept away from the white one. When we come back.
Speaker 5: The world premiere of the song of the Season, an anthem We're not going Back, written by Correll and performed by the author.
Speaker 1: When we come back, it's happening, It's happening. It's here. We're ready for it. We're gonna do it. Hey, Carrel here, And I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. God, I'm cheering up just thinking about it. Okay, joy, we haven't had a lot of reasons to be joyous, even with Biden in the White House. You know, yesterday I was really at the epitome of depression. In fact, I wrote a three thousand word essay about how you never want to find yourself where I'm at right now, which is wondering why nothing is working. Why isn't the podcast getting more views and more listeners. Why there are things less with less talented people getting more. Why on YouTube am I only getting three four hundred views? You know, I know all the algorithm this or whatever, but that doesn't matter when you're depressed. You know, it's like, what is my brand? What you heard me yesterday? Questioning because I'm still getting the death threats. You know, what is my brand? And is Vegas really working for me? Am I really thriving here? The answer is no. You know, is my personal life really working for me? Yes, I have great friends and a wonderful dog, but I'm alone a lot of the day and that's not good for anybody. So no, that's not working for me. And I wrote in this essay that what I need to do is going to take a lot of effort, a lot of reinvention, a lot of hard decisions to get back to feeling good again, because we've been feeling so bad. Climate change, grocery prices, the rise of the American Reich of Donald Trump and his MAGA, and then yesterday seven companies, from Microsoft to Jack Daniels to low Best Buy home depot Harley Davidson, seven companies have now rolled back their DEI initiatives, which means they're not about diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is exactly what America is about. And so they're trying to take us back. They're trying to set Gaze back, They're trying to set trans people back. They're trying to set people of color, people that are black, brown, yellow, whatever, green, gold, they're trying to set us all back back in a way that wasn't good. You know, they say, make America great again. America was not great in the sixties, in the seventies. I know I was there, and while we were doing great things the civil rights movement and et cetera, we had to do those things because America wasn't great for everybody. And until America is great for all three hundred and twenty seven million people that live here, not just some. Until it's great for the rich and the middle and the poor, until it's great for every ethnic group, until it's great for women, for men, for gender non binment mary, for trans until it's great for all of its people, it's not great for any of its people. And so they want to go back to a time where I was oppressed, where you were oppressed for the way you thought, for the way you dressed, for the way you prayed, for the way you believed, for the way that you loved, for whom you loved. They want us to go back to hiding, to not having a voice. Now, No one on the liberal side wants to go back to anything. We want to go forward. We want to go forward with everybody in tow including Maga, because until America is great, for Maga, it's not great. But the different says how they see the greatness. Magga sees greatness as white, Christian, straight and confined rules. You know, Liberals see America as great when you have freedom of expression, when you have an ability to feel your joy, when you have an ability to pursue your dreams. Well, after Kamela came to Las Vegas, I wrote a song, and I had a dream that my best friend, who I have watched sing for thirty six years, would sing one of my songs, not sing with me on a song or a cover song or whatever, but would sing a song I wrote. And, believe me, circumstance fought us. She was traveling, she had house guests, she had gigs to go do. The microphone didn't work, her computer wouldn't work. Yesterday at five in the afternoon, the day she was supposed to record the song. Finally, she calls me from a recording studio. I'm ALTHEA, what are you doing there? I don't have five hundred dollars for a studio, And she's all, well, we'll work it out somehow, and she goes nothing was working at my house. I had to come here and I'm like, okay, And then I didn't hear from her again until ten thirty at night. And what she sent me the video of them listening to the playback of her doing the song, I can't even tell you. And this morning when I got now, this is a rough edit. There will be a mixed, mastered version. It will sound better than this, but it won't sound that much better. It'll sound more produced, more radio you know, we'll compress her vocals down and whatever. But this morning I got the rough track, what we call off the board, the board mix of We're not going back with THEA singing it. And can I just tell you it was worth every second of the weight, every second. Thea Austen, I've said this forever is one of the best and most underrated singers in the world. She is platinum for Rhythm, is a dancer. She has gold singles, dance singles, soul searchers. I can't get enough. She has toured the globe. She's opened for Michael Jackson, She's sung with every dance artist around. She gigs all over the world, and to me, she's Aretha. She is that good and This song isn't a dance song really, and so it's kind of out of her wheelhouse, but not because she's a pure R and B singer. She went in and she produced it, ad libs the way it sung. She produced the song last night from five in the afternoon until ten thirty at night, and what you're about to hear is her the products of her work. Already this morning, we have people that know Kamala that are saying, as soon as the mix is done, get it to me. We will get it to Kamala. I love this song already. We've had major people in the entertainment industry already this morning say that this is a hit. I was told by my best friend Hannah, Wow, you've just reinvigorated Thea's career. I don't know what's going to happen, but I do know the potential is there, and I know that I feel joy again. That last night I felt like I didn't even have a purpose, and now today my day is full. I've got a cover to do, I've got bio and press release to write. I've got to work with THEA to get the song mastered. We've got to get approval for the cover photo. We've got to get it to Tunecore. I've got to get it out by Monday. We've got I've got stuff to do, and it's stuff that I love, that gives me joy, that gives me hope, and then when I hear the song, Wow. So I'm going to play the song for you now because you are my listeners. I wrote this and I believe that this song is going to be heard for the rest of the year. I hope you will be able to hear it on radio. I hope that you will be able to hear it on streaming. Well, I know you'll be able to stream it. I hope it catches on THEA. This morning, as we were both fighting back tears, said that this is my rhythm as a dancer moment. That rhythm is a dancer changed her life forever. For the last thirty years, that song has made her money, has kept her gigging, and has led her to do other songs. She believes this is my rhythm as a dancer moment. So I'm I'm a one man show and I'm gonna have to walk over there and and cue this up myself. But I want you to hear it. I want to share it with you, and I really really hope you like it.
Speaker 4: So without further ado and with a drum roll, please could we get to We're Not Going Back Well Premiere by Fia Austin.
Speaker 2: We didn't a go in dancing.
Speaker 6: We didn't get in we have God, we didn't get in it have to chun some way.
Speaker 2: So Alma's fight and went.
Speaker 6: You see the world so different, the very weird worldview. You don't want to real promise for anyone, but you you say we must go bad. We're pushing to the past. We say we must move forward to make thy union last.
Speaker 2: We're not going back.
Speaker 6: We're not getting We are going to fight because where with thy we.
Speaker 2: Went we went, we're not going back. We're not getting it.
Speaker 6: How your tour is so bright, so almost fight and win. The past that you remember from then it wasn't great.
Speaker 2: The past that you remember was about the fire with hate.
Speaker 6: So we are look here for the future is the key just want another and others we.
Speaker 3: Are not going that.
Speaker 2: We're not kid hit it. We are going to fight. God by went well, we're not going that. We're not kid hit it.
Speaker 6: Have your choice so bright, So we're as fight and win. So take away your kaos, your last contempt then, hey, de spi your whole dad business and then stop off thing the future Candy is right. If we sing as one love it, can.
Speaker 2: You b the song is me song?
Speaker 6: So take away your kaos, take away your last contempting.
Speaker 2: Hey you.
Speaker 6: Just smile your own thing business, stay and let us crashed off faith.
Speaker 2: We're not going that. We're not kidding.
Speaker 6: We are going to fight because where with th wool it Well, we're not going that.
Speaker 2: Where will I'm kidding? How your too is so bright? So well excided? When we're not going back.
Speaker 6: We're not getting We are going to fight because where is thy wooing? Well, we're not going that. We're not kidd Have you so right? So we when we're not going back?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, I'm in.
Speaker 3: Oh we're not going that show you want to be talking. We're not away all were out.
Speaker 2: Clean, were not go in that. We're not getting it. Have your children is so bad?
Speaker 6: You see the world so different, very weird.
Speaker 4: Love you?
Speaker 2: You don't want to real.
Speaker 1: Promise, Thank you all.
Speaker 6: Let's go bad.
Speaker 2: We're pushing to the past. We say we must make thy union mass. We're not going that we're not getting we have thought of with
Speaker 3: We are not go in that we