Speaker 1: All right, guys, I hope we don't find a cheater.
Speaker 2: This morning.
Speaker 1: We're in New Britain.
Speaker 3: Diana is on the line. She thinks her husband Ethan's cheating. Good morning, Diana, Good morning, Welcome to War of the Roses. I hope we can get just some answers. Why do you think your husband Ethan is cheating?
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly what's going on, but something is definitely up. You come anymore when he is. It's like I'm invisible. He doesn't want to spend time with me. He doesn't even talk to me. He just glued to his phone, making excuses all the time night off proof that he's cheating. I just I just have this gut feeling that something is not right.
Speaker 3: So women's intuition basically, you know your husband and something's off exactly.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, Jeff, yeah, can you Walmart?
Speaker 3: Jeff is a married man in the studio. Do you ignore your wife? I mean, try not to hang out with her and come home late.
Speaker 4: I barely see her during the week when she is home, Like, we don't really hang out that much. But I mean, sometimes things go stale in a relationship, and the other thing, I just want to give you a heads up about now is if you don't have any proof and you're just gonna call your husband and see if he's cheating, you should be ready for a big argument coming your way because I know if, yeah, if he's not cheating. I mean, I know, if I accuse my wife of cheating and she wasn't, Oh boy, look.
Speaker 3: Out, are you ready, Diana, if he's not cheating, to apologize to him, and I.
Speaker 2: Am, But I also just I just know something's up when I am ready to get to the bottom of it, because I just you won't. You won't give me the truth.
Speaker 1: Because she's asked him and it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that women's intuition crap, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ninety nine percent on points.
Speaker 1: We're gonna find out, but there is one percent that he might not be cheating. So just be ready for it. All right, Diana, We're gonna call him anyway. I know you don't have a solid proof. Usually we would try to.
Speaker 3: Get a little more, but I just think since you have women's intuition and it's been going on a while, we're gonna call him.
Speaker 1: We're gonna offer him flowers.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be listening in if you would like to jump in at any point you can. Okay, feel free to jump in if you want. We're gonna call him. Who's the florist.
Speaker 1: By the way, it is I the florest, good, the good one. I think, just a pretty good florest.
Speaker 4: I was employee of the month at the flower shop for like six years in a row Courtney.
Speaker 1: Because I wasn't here six years ago.
Speaker 5: Well, this is Ethan.
Speaker 1: Oh, hi, Ethan.
Speaker 6: This is Kai Overt Flowers Express in New Britain. How are you this morning?
Speaker 5: I'm good, good, good, I'm so.
Speaker 6: Glad to hear it. I'm just giving you a quick call this morning. Wanted to let you know that you are the winner of our online weekly contest. Congratulations, you just picked up a dozen roses.
Speaker 5: Okay? Is this free?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: One hundred percent free. So why I'm letting you know that?
Speaker 1: You know you won the contest.
Speaker 6: You get free roses, a dozen long stem absolutely stunning and very romantic.
Speaker 1: Might I add?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you're willing to accept the price, you can get some information from you and get this whole process rolling.
Speaker 1: How's that sound?
Speaker 5: All right, let's do it all.
Speaker 1: Right, fabulous? All right, Well, before we get to all the nitty gritty.
Speaker 6: Let me take down a message for the card, because you also get a card, so if you're ready for that, I can take it down whenever you're.
Speaker 5: Good roll Okay, you could say, uh, I can't wait to see you.
Speaker 6: Again, can't wait to see you again?
Speaker 1: Okay? Anything else or short and sweet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, I think that's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool.
Speaker 6: And this is the part where we get to the information. Let's start with the first name.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, the first name is Marissa.
Speaker 1: Marissa okay, Asana?
Speaker 2: Who the hell is Marissa Ethan?
Speaker 3: It is Courtney Walmart. Jeff is here. The florist is Savannah.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio.
Speaker 3: You're on Kiss ninety five seven, and that is your wife, Diana. Go ahead, Diana.
Speaker 2: So that's what you've been doing this whole time you've been lying to me. You're seriously sending flowers to another woman. How long has this been going on for?
Speaker 5: Waituh?
Speaker 2: Oh, man, did your wife? Don't try to lie your way out of it.
Speaker 1: You've been caught.
Speaker 5: Look uh, you've.
Speaker 1: Been caught sending flowers to another woman.
Speaker 5: Diana. Look, I mean, I just gotta be honest. Ursas someone who makes me feel like a man. Okay, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I treat you like a child because you act like when you leave your gary clothes everywhere. You're never clean up after yourself. I don't remind you to do the basic queen, they don't even get done.
Speaker 5: Is Oh my god, see this is what this is? This is what, this is what I'm talking about. I mean, look, you're more like my mother than my wife. Okay, you're always mothering me, lecturing me, paycheck shaming me, even though you should get paid more. Why don't you make more?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to say. I can't even like I knew something was up, and I can't believe you didn't tell me, Like if you thought that I was mothering you this whole time, why didn't he bring it up sooner? What's the cause? Then?
Speaker 5: I couldn't Every every time I try to talk to you, every time I talk to you, try to talk to you, Diana, you just get more bossing, You interrupt me, you know what I mean, and you don't let me get a word in edge. Whys you know, Marissa, she and I headed off. She makes me feel like a man, okay, and she doesn't criticize every little thing I do. She doesn't make me feel like and she doesn't diminish myself worth. So growing up.
Speaker 2: You just found another woman to tell you that you're a big strong man.
Speaker 5: That's just great.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope that she enjoys picking up after you, because I cannot believe I wasted all these years trying to build my life with someone who'd rather want to run away than take responsibility.
Speaker 4: Well, Diana, does sound like you could be a little bit much if you ask me.
Speaker 3: Sounds like he might not wash his teeth. She didn't remind him to brush my teeth before.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, both people are in the wrong, but I mean she just has that you know, Karen voice.
Speaker 5: And I'm sorry, Karen, that's right, that's right. I mean, I I pay, I pay for a lot of things, Diana. I try to do small things for you. It's never good enough. You're always criticizing.
Speaker 1: Are you paying for Marissa? That's the question.
Speaker 4: You guys are missing the point here. You guys are totally missing You ladies are missing the point. What this woman makes him feel like a man and he's finally happy.
Speaker 1: All right, You guys need to get over it. This is toxic masculinity. I can't.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna listen, you'll get the divorce papers in the mail.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is what I can't wait for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to put you on hold, Diana. I'm gonna put you on whole.
Speaker 3: We do offer counseling if it's something you guys want to work through. We do marriage counseling. But I am like literally in shock right now, and I think you've got some answers that you were really wanting.
Speaker 1: So hold on, guys, hold on Diana,