Speaker 1: You created everything, what put a powerful being you are?
Speaker 2: You did these things, but now you're in a human body, you forget the power you have.
Speaker 3: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 1: You're doing you're doing what.
Speaker 2: Welcome to metamistics where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan, I'm Sean, and today we have a very special first time guest. Welcome to the show. Joanne Mark Keasey Casey are CAZy? All right, Yeah, so it's awesome. We're really happy to have this conversation. One of the first authors that we've had on this book, and we were kind of talking or on a book in general, but we were kind of talking to you a little bit about about that before the show, about like, oh, what's the process of writing a book and getting it all out there and everything. But it seems to really be such an amazing feat and I definitely have a little bit of envy towards you for that very much. So if you would, could you let our listeners know about your book that is called The Game of Remembrance.
Speaker 1: Yes, so the Game of Remembrance, it's it's a book that dives into a lot of different things. So it's very hard to say it's, you know, one thing, but it's basically showing you how reality can be, whether you believe that it actually is a stimulation or that it you know, using video game language to better understand it. It kind of meets you wherever you're at. So I called a living book because every time you read it you might find something else. And also because it meets you at every level that you're at, it always will have some nuggets for you. So it goes into how different types of energies environmental, you know, other people, social media, how all those things impact your frequency, and then also how not only how the game works, but how you can take back the controller. So how do you reprogram your beliefs because ultimately it's your belief systems that are running and creating your reality for you. So if you believe that the world is against you, the world is going to consistently prove you right. Right, the universe always wants you to be right, So how can you take back that controller? And create the reality that you really want to live in.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love that you put it into like simulation mode, because I think that that is a that's a pretty good good idea. I don't, I mean, say what you want about the nature of this reality. We don't necessarily, I don't even think we have the words to describe what is actually going on here, but a simulation or a matrix.
Speaker 4: I always like to say, it's.
Speaker 2: A dream kind of all the same thing, actually, you know, whenever you really put it into that perspective.
Speaker 1: Oh exactly. I like the game language because then it you know, just like anybody that plays a game, what's the goals? Right, You have challenges, right, you build up skills, you know, and you know, ultimately you're trying to have fun. So so that's why I decided to make it that way. In that way because it was the best terms that I could come up with, the best wording to describe how the entire you know, the whole spectrum from you know, I describe atoms as pixels, right, So it's it's describing every piece of your reality to kind of digest it in a way that is in words that anyone can understand. So it mixes not just you know, the mystical world, but it's definitely based. You know, I have a lot of scientific back into how some of the some of the methods work, you know, psychology, neuroscience, quantum, you know, I have some quantum physics in there. So it's kind of takes all of those theories and kind of puts them all together in a way that anyone, like I said, anyone can understand it. So even if you're not spiritual, you know, don't want to take it on a spiritual level, but just want to figure out how to to take your reality back, you can understand it. Like you don't need to have big, you know, these big spiritual definitions to really understand it.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 6: I love that that you taken consideration, you know, the psychological understandings of these things. Because like the video game analogy that you were making, you know, you can reprogram a video game, like a video game might have a certain set of parameters and things that you may not be able to do, or at least in our reality, the things that you don't believe you can do, and so you can reprogram the mind and have more fun in the.
Speaker 1: Video game exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it seems like there's a you know what's fun about that is that, you know, as far as like programming the game, I feel like a lot of people put put on like a lot of challenges for themselves and they don't even know it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Our one of our favorites, our magician friend Lord Byrones or shout out, he said that a lot of people just go around cursing themselves all day they don't even know it, you know, and just building these obstacles and they're just making their life harder than it needs to be almost like you know, it's a subconscious kind of programming that's going on, and they don't know that they have any power or any kind of control over it. So essentially you can kind of take it and like, all right, is my life really hard? Let me just lower that down to the easy setting for a little bit, you know what I mean, and like see how see how much fun it can be? Because you know, whenever you understand that, like you're the master of your own feelings and you're the master of your reaction, and you're the master of your awareness. It's like, man, the game does get a lot easier, you know it is it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Does it's especially when really clearious challenges.
Speaker 1: Yes, And when you talk about, you know, subconscious programs, that's kind of what I get into because we build these subconscious programs especially you know a lot of them come from before we're seven years old. Well we don't remember, you know, the things that occur that built those belief systems, you know, and they're passed on from generation. So if your parents didn't heal something in you, guess what, you're the one that has to heal it. But the magic of it, which I can only call it magic, yeah, is when you heal it within yourself, you actually heal your children. You actually help heal your you know, your parents and your grandparents, they might not all rise to where your you know, what your level of awareness is and understanding, but you can definitely see the shifts in them. So, I mean it's miraculous.
Speaker 2: And especially whenever you instead of looking at life as linear and you can see it as cyclical as almost all the ancients always talked about. I mean, that's that's the whole idea around the mind calendar, right, Like it's all cyclical and and all of the the the what is it called the you'd shoot?
Speaker 4: I forget what it's called.
Speaker 2: But there's another thing about Yeah, there's a bunch of other different ways that have looked at the nature of this reality is cyclical. But if the idea that you can go in and heal your your own seven seven year old childhood self and like, have that have other effects outside of just you, because it's really all you the end anyway, isn't it? Like I do you prescribe to the whole idea that everything is one?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, Now that doesn't mean that you have to agree with everybody's point of view. You know, we're all here to play different roles. And the sad you know, the thing that most people can't get behind is that everyone's playing their roles exactly the way they're supposed to, even if it's something where you would think would be negative. Right, but they all have a purpose. And when you can accept that and then start to realize that everyone's mirroring back to you because because this is the thing the universe wants you to heal, that's why people stay in cycles, right, It's because you need to break out of those by seeing what is happening that you need to change within yourself so you can move forward. But instead people get really comfortable because they can predict those cycles that they'll just keep repeating the same type of relationship, situation, whatever whatever is in that program, right, and.
Speaker 6: They get to a certain point where they just accept it as their reality. It's like, oh, I just can't get your break. That's just me, that's just my luck. That's just how you know, the cookie crumbles. But it's like, oh they can, they can just stop themselves and look inside and go, Okay, this is why I see that in that negative way. You know, let me change that about myself and then just kind of you know, one by one.
Speaker 2: It's like God's God's I guess some God's redheaded stepchild today. You know, it's like a man, get out of your own way. Like if you look at it that way, then yeah, Like it's amazing that people just don't catch on to that. They just assume that the worst is going to happen, and then the worst does happen, and they're like, why are.
Speaker 4: They not calling themselves?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are they not calling themselves prophets at this point? You know what I mean, Like it's just so crazy, but just out of curiosity. How did you get to this place? You know, like all of this information you said you kind of held onto it for a couple of years. I mean, was there a certain like epiphany moment in your life or what was that?
Speaker 1: So a lot of my life I've been directed and not really realizing I was being directed to do things and to learn things. And but what really, you know, downloaded, I would say, all this information to me was when my my husband had passed away. And when that happened, thank you. When that happened, I went was not only going through the grieving process, but I was going through the awakening process at the same time. And it was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. But in the same aspect, I thought I was going crazy because I couldn't function at work, like I couldn't actually like comprehend regular emails. But I was understanding these huge, you know, philosophies and theories and was being guided to people I didn't even know I learned about, like Dolores Cannon and you know, all of that, and and it really started putting things into perspectives, Like there was a period of time where I was like the universe kind of pulled me away from all like all like regular entertainment and wanted me to do research. And I just did everything from different religions to quantum physics and science mysticism. You know, I was very much, of course, you know, into near death and you know, discussions around that because of my husband. But I was just guided the whole time, Like I was doing things to help myself that I didn't even know were things like I was tapping on myself to release the energy. Later on I found out that's emotional. Oh I can't even think what it's called right now, emotional something technique. So there was all these things that I was being guided to do that I've never even heard of. So like I thought I was going crazy. I'm like, I'm sitting around the house like beating my chest like I'm a freaking monkey. And but it but it made me better, like it, it shook it out of me and allowed me to heal. So when all this was happening, I was, you know, downloaded information. I started seeing how when I had changed myself, you know a few years before I met my husband, I had left a very toxic marriage. But because I was doing healing before that, That's what gave me the ability to leave, to be able to rediscover who I was and decide at that point who I really wanted to be, because I was never ever really truly myself. And that's when things just started, even though I wasn't in the place too like I wasn't close to my awakening quite yet, but I was already it was already starting to feed me information. And it's just it's just been a crazy ride, to be perfectly.
Speaker 2: Honest, dude, I can't imagine. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. That is, I can't even imagine that. But you know, and you hear about it a lot, like as far as like people having like these wild mystical kind of experiences through trauma, which is really wild. Like that's like one of the main clinchers from what I hear.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like you got to be like it's almost like you have to be broken down to your foundation, right, Like you can't it's really hard for you to build on top of old foundation. So you know, when he had passed, like literally all my belief systems were ripped away. So like things like that used to drive me, like money or you know, the way I looked or what people thought or any of those things. I didn't give a crap anymore. So I had no foundation, and I was, you know, I didn't know where I was going to go after so I was, you know, my I kind of just surrendered and was and wanted to stay open. That was the one thing that I said, you know, I wanted to be open to any kind of experience that he wanted to send to me. So in order to do that, I had to believe in anything. Like I I did not limit any of my beliefs and I still don't. Like I have theories and I have seen how things work, but I always want to keep my mind open to anything, because as soon as you shut it down, you start limiting it. Like for people who say, you know, magic's not real, right, like boom, so you'll never see magic, it's not real. Yeah, yes, So I don't want to limit my reality. I want to try to experience as much as I possibly can.
Speaker 2: And that's why I literally, like our tagline to the show is you don't know what you don't know, and and honestly, like even the stuff that you do know, you know, you kind of shouldn't all the way now.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like even that you probably just don't know all the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and you learn the more you know, the less you know. Like he just you know, when I came out of my awakening, I was in a different place than I'm even at now, Like I was like, oh, I know everything, Oh, everything's gonna be fine, And then it was like, oh, I have to go save the world. Then you know, you go through all these different phases and then you come back to being like, no, all you have to do is really save yourself, and the rest kind of works itself out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there is beautifully said.
Speaker 2: There seems to be like a like a rapid evolution over time once you start like accepting things and looking into things and just being open minded and and you know, with all of that, you know, all that research and that being open minded, you know, it's just as important to learn new things as it is to unlearn things, right like that Sometimes is the block that's holding you know, you back, is your you're limiting beliefs of whatever you were taught whenever you were growing up. I mean, whether you were raised in some kind of religious household or just a strict household in general, didn't even necessarily have to be religious. But like you know, some people they carry on like that same energy from their parents and they're now they're treating their kids that way. And it's just it's an unlearning thing because a lot of people do most of this stuff unknowingly. It's just like a natural trigger. It's a natural response. It's what you were kind of like programmed to do at a very young age.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: But oh, that that tapping you were saying, it's called emotional freedom technique.
Speaker 6: That's it interesting, and that's something that you were just doing naturally because it felt good. It made you feel a little bit better in the moment, and it's like that nosis to just do that as well.
Speaker 1: I would feel that like I was feeling it like build up, and so I would like tap and it was like releasing that energy inside me. And every like I tried everything, like when he died, I tried everything I did acupuncture, I did past life regression. I did everything I could possibly do, and every bit of it helped me to learn more and it helped me to heal more. Because my goal was I wanted to to be able to live a life that you know, he would enjoy watching me live. And in order to do that, I needed to learn to love myself as much as I loved him and not allow other people to stop me. You know, in the beginning, I know I sounded crazy to people, and I was always thankful because the universe always gave me the right person to be around when I was in certain parts. You know, I thought I was going to be alone right after because I had moved to Florida and to be with him, and all my family was up north, so it was just me and him. And I was like, well, you know, as soon as he goes, like they're not going to get down here fast enough, I'm going to be in this period of like this dark energy like I was. What I thought was going to happen didn't happen at all. The things I was fearful of coming up to, you know, his death, I didn't experience, like as soon as he died, like he was right in my ear. I had some weird experiences with a friend of mine who's a psychic, Like he was going to her and telling her stuff to tell me, and I was having you know, when I had a vision, she had a similar vision, so it helped validate me, so I didn't think guy was going crazy like it was just everything was divinely orchestrated. And I feel that it still is. Like every part of my life, the jobs I've had, the things I've done, the people I've met, have all been part of my evolution and my tests to make sure that I am going to have healthy boundaries and I'm going to honor myself and my my authentic self, which I always tell people. I'm like, you know, stop being what other people want you to be. Be authentic self, because every time they do that, they like, you know when they say, you know they want to fit into the box. Well, when you fit into a box, you cut off all You're like a puzzle piece, and when you fit into a box, you cut those pieces off and those edges is what's the most important parts. And I did that for so long, like I let other people dictate who I should be. And when I really took back my power is when when my life really started to change.
Speaker 6: That is I heard this one thing, it said, just be yourself because everybody else is taken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well God didn't make you, you know, the universe source whatever you want to call it. You know, you weren't created to be like everyone else. You work and created to be who you are. You all everyone has their own special role to play, and and the more you don't play that role, the harder your life actually is.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, Oh absolutely, And that's why.
Speaker 6: You know, when people come on our show, and we have live shows too, and sometimes people will describe an experience they had, we take it at that surface level. We look at that as in, that is a real thing. Just because that I haven't had that experience doesn't mean it's not real. And so we're all supposed to have different experiences. I think that's the whole point. But whenever someone goes, well, that's not possible, there's no way that's real, it's like, no, I think that's defeating the purpose.
Speaker 5: I think that that's really kind of holding us back.
Speaker 2: It's just it, you know, it discredits people. You know, whenever you say, oh I don't believe that happened, or that's not real or you made that up or whatever. I'm like, dude, an experience is an experience you know and like. And you see people talking like profoundly about their experiences, their experiences change their life.
Speaker 4: It changes their worldview. The lens that they look at this world is shifted now.
Speaker 2: And and you know, I actually so I have another podcast.
Speaker 4: It's a conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 2: We like a lot of alien like, you know, invasions and stuff like that, not invasion. But back in the fifties, there was this There was this little town in Texas, and.
Speaker 4: There was like.
Speaker 2: Twelve or thirteen different people that all experienced the same thing basically like this craft or this orb like object going down and landing in the center of the road as they're trying to drive their car and as they're approaching it, their car shut off and it doesn't work anymore. All the electricity you know, in the car is completely out, and so they get out of the car to take a good look at it, and as soon as they take a couple of steps closer, the thing vanishes and it just jumps up like light speed, right. And there were like ten different, ten, twelve, thirteen different accounts of this all on the same night in level in Texas back in nineteen fifty seven. And it wasn't even just regular like civilians, like there was a firefighter, there was a cop, there was a there was a farmer. There was like a bunch of these different kind of personalities and the government during that time that you know, to monitor to try and figure out like what's really going on with a lot of these UFO things. They had Project Blue Book, which in my opinion is kind of a scam, but back then, what they would have Project Blue Book and they would come and investigate, and you know what they chalked it up to, Well, these people were, you know, just experiencing some kind of mass psychosis.
Speaker 5: And made their car physically not work, and.
Speaker 2: They saw nothing except for ball lightning and Saint Elmo's fire, which is basically like another form of lightning. And it's like crazy, man, Like I feel yeah, yeah, And it's like, you know, you just discredited all these people. Imagine all those people that have to go throughout their lives now and they're like, man, am I actually crazy?
Speaker 4: Did I really not see that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: What about those other ten or twelve people that saw the exact same thing?
Speaker 4: And it's like, man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, you can't go around just believing everybody's everything. But just be open minded. That's all that it requires. I think, think absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yes, and don't you know, don't dismiss other people's experiences if you can't understand them, that's fine, right, Like, you know, there's certain things that you know, people experience that I don't quite understand, but that doesn't mean I don't think it's true, at least not to that person. And if you look at it again through the lens of a video game, right simulation, we are all experiencing different realities. Every single one of us, just I mean even just the three of us in this chat are experiencing this completely differently from each other because we're experiencing it through our own beliefs, our own experiences, our own thoughts. Right, So if you think about that on a global scale, and we're creating our own reality, right, these realities sometimes leak into each other, but they don't touch each other. So for instance, you know a lot of people get fearful of the government right now, or fearful of all these things that are happening, and I look at it like, well, it's somebody's reality, it's not necessarily mine. Yes, I don't pay attention to the news. I don't pay attention to any of that's distraction because again, I want to build my own reality. Right, So if I want to build my own reality, I got to keep all my energy as close to me as possible. So I'm only focusing on the things that are immediately interacting with me because that's my game. Right. So if people are you know, if people can detach from the thought that that might be part of their reality, they actually can be able to enjoy the reality because the suffering that I see and people are the worry, it's just it's it's taking away from them to enjoy the now. Yes, and this stuff has never gone away, like there's always been crazy stuff that's happened. You know, go back as long as you want, you know, there's always something happening. And you know, so if you can't create joy now, when will you ever create joy?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 6: You think constantly just waiting for it, just waiting for something to happen, to finally start living your life on this day, dude, I'm gonna be happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not right now though, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's silly when you think about it, because you think about it, what was it like? You know, there's all the crazy and we don't I'm not trying to turn this into a political thing, but you think about it, like, there's all the crazy things that are going on in politics today, you know, geopolitics all around the world. It's happening everywhere right like it's non stop. And then you just take a little you know, glance back at the pages of history and you're like, oh, wow, back in the sixties. JFK got shot. Back in the eighteen hundreds, Abraham Lincoln got shot, and you know even before or that, this wasn't even a country most of the seventeen hundreds. And it's like, man, shit is always going to go down at all times. And you know, I imagine that whatever, whatever kind of stuff is really going on in the world. It's not to say that you don't care about it, it's just that it's not a part of my reality today. And whatever you focus on is really the thing that you're really energizing. Because it's funny because you'll see people that are just glued to the news and they can't get enough of it. They're like, you know, if they hate somebody or they love somebody, oh look how good they did, Look how terrible they did. And it's just like picking and choosing, and you're allowing other people to dictate you know what you're feeling and how you're experiencing this reality. And so the idea that you can kind of go in there and code all of the bits of information as if it is kind of a video game, I think you absolutely can do that, just and just by taking control of your own moment to moment life. You know, don't put yourself in front of all the things that are going to you down. Why would you even do that, you know, it's almost like self sacrifice at.
Speaker 1: That point exactly. And if you look at it, I mean, if you really look at history like most people are. You know so much in what's happening right now, But if you look at history, you know we're humans and that we evolve very slowly, you know, so if you look you know, even yes, there's still violence in the world, but there's less if you really look at like, you know, at one point you could go kill your neighbor if they stole your goat, right, Like, that's not really a thing. Now, there's the And I really think the fact that we have so much access to information than we have ever had in our lives really also helps us to evolve and grow and be able to see things from different perspectives when before we were very limited. You can only read this book if it was in the library that you know, like that they approved for you to read. So so people need to start focusing on the fact that we are growing, we are getting better. It just takes us a long time, you know. I go back to like Jesus, right, he spoke about all this stuff then, and it's taken us this long to understand that Christ's consciousness, right, to understand to really love yourself as well as others. Right, it's not just it's not just a place to go on Sunday, you know, it's you really got to embody the beliefs and the teachings because it really opens you up. It's and it's a and he you know, he taught it in ways that people can understand. But you know he talks about, you know, the karma and and how these things come back to you and forgiving people, you know, because they don't know any better, like you know, when he scrucified, forgive them. They don't know what they're you know, and they don't know what they do they because they don't they're all stuck in these old programs of belief systems that don't allow them to you know, see everybody for who they are.
Speaker 2: Well, they just want people to be followers and obey, you know, like that's that's kind of and and to be honest, I was one of those like non player characters most of my life. I mean, just to make a simulation kind of game reference there, It's like I was an NPC most of my life, and and I didn't even know that I was being you know, programmed and manipulated and controlled, because I was just going along to get along, just like everybody else, you know, going to work and and and everything else that comes with, you know, your daily duty of life, and not even wondering, you know, like why did I never take a moment to think about where did I actually come from? You know, where was I existing before this? Am I?
Speaker 4: Where am I going after? And why?
Speaker 2: You know, and even back then you would see which I didn't even know the term back then. But it's like I didn't even know what synchronicities were, but I knew I've seen them, you know. And why is it that some movies speak to you? You know what I mean? Like why is it that a certain tone can put you into a certain like almost loving trance and being more open and being more forgiven and all of these things. And you know, it's once you have that wake up call. And everybody has their own kind of awakening process, and I mean some people have it all at once and some people. You know, it's it's happening a little bit day by day, you know, and it seems like kind of insignificant at the moment, right, but you stack those up, you know, a day after a day after a day after a week, after a month, after a few years, and all of a sudden, you're just like, you know what, I think, I'm not going to go to the mall today because I don't need to buy any more materialistic shit, you know, just after a while you get there, uh.
Speaker 1: I know. And women like and women it's even worse because you have to you know, they put into your head. You need to get your nails done, you need to get your eyebrows done, you need to get your you know, your hair done. You need to always have the highest fashion and all this stuff. But I'm not saying that you shouldn't do what makes you feel feel good about you and how you want to present yourself to the world. But feeling the need to to be and dressed like other people in order to fit in is not the same thing. And most of my life, like I was programmed very early, you know, especially if you if you grew up in the you know, the eighties early nineties, TV was over sexualized, like women's roles in TV. So like at a young age, I was like, yeah, you know, that's all I can be, is this?
Speaker 4: You know this like Jessica Rabbit.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, like I have to be this role. Otherwise a man's not going to want me. They're not going to want me for me or my personality. I have to look a certain way or or you know, be promiscuous, you know what I mean, not promiscuous, but you know, be more open to allowing men to have more of what they want and less of what's good for me. And I started doing some of that subconscious reprogramming myself, and that's where I kind of started to start seeing how it affected my life because I had this belief that like sex equaled love and that really just that little belief threw off my entire you know, how my relationships were, how I would carry myself. And once I reprogrammed that as well as a bunch of others. I was able to heal enough to get my strength to leave a relationship that wasn't good for me, and be able to recreate who I wanted to do or who I wanted to be. And because of that and the universe guided me to be a reiki master. I didn't even know what reiki was and was like, you need to go find a reiki master. And I lived in the middle of freaking nowhere, and I'm like, where am I going to find someone to teach me this? How, somebody opened a shop near me and I started taking classes and I and I started to explore other things. And that was way before my awakening. And because of that knowledge and that experience, when I was going through my awakening, I started to see how everything tied together. And I was given like instructions of how to combine different methodologies together so that you can reprogram your mind literally overnight. And so in my book, I teach you how to do it yourself, which doesn't really work as quickly because you're you're kind of doing it while you're conscious, right, so you're not really tapping into the subcontract.
Speaker 6: You still have to build that belief to correct.
Speaker 1: So you're building the belief doing the action, booing the belief doing the action, and it takes a little bit, but you'll get you there. But when I started, I opened a coaching business it's called Infinite Mindset Coaching, where I help people identify the beliefs and reprogram them as well as do energy healing at the same time to remove it from the body, because the body is like the last part of it. Like you can heal it in the mind, but you still got to heal it in your body, and their body needs to trust that you are going to behave in a certain way of this new belief to be able to actually calm down your nervous system. So this method, I've been able to help people literally change their lives overnight. And it has been such a blessing to be able to watch people like just go from being in such an unworthy, fearful state to loving life and doing things that they wouldn't have normally done because it makes them happy.
Speaker 2: You know what it is so crazy is so I recently started doing this thing because I'm really trying to get a lot more familiar with the taro and not necessarily needing like a cheat book to to read the definition from because and we've been doing this for over two years. We'll read a card at the end of every show and usually it correlates with, you know, the energy of the show, like like shockingly crazily every single time, and and so.
Speaker 5: You relight on that book.
Speaker 6: So that's probably why we haven't learned as much as we should, because we're just like, we're just gonna look at the book because.
Speaker 5: The answer and move on, you know.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and you know what's and so ever since then, well, for the past week or so, I have been trying to pull a couple of cards every day, usually just like just trying to get more familiar with it. But I'll ask it a question, whatever, question, right like how's my mom doing? How are my kids doing it? You know, and just stuff like this, you know, kind of insignifant, not insignificant, but you know it just informative, kind of in a playful way. Right, Yeah, that's perfect. And so I was like, you know what, I haven't pulled one today. Let's see what Joanne's energy is going to be bringing tonight. And I should you know, hu, and and I hope you can relate with this, but it's the queen of cups and which is so crazy. And I have you know that deck that has like the cheater kind of definition on it, you know the beginner deck, and it says uh, femininity or yeah, femininity, compassion, kindness, empathy, supportive counseling or therapy, which is so spot on with what you're what like, I feel that energy coming through and then that's what you do with your infinite mindset coaching.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so crazy and I and I and I like tarot too, and I don't really follow the normal guidelines. I don't do a normal type of spread. I just do it however I feel called to. Sometimes it looks one way, sometimes it looks another. And I read the cards together as I'm intuitively guided. So taro is basically a focal point for your own intuition. So you don't necessy sarahly have to. If you're interested in learning taro, you can, you know, learn the formal definitions. Some of that might help, but I feel like it's it's your intuition, like it's just another tool to help you focus it. I did when I first started learning tarot, I was in tarot class. And they were saying that, like, use your intuition, don't read it for the meeting. And I looked at the card and I looked at the lady and I go, are you pregnant? And she said yes, nobody knew what gidding. So yeah, it's it's a way to kind of help, you know, because when so, I'm what I would call a clare sentient, which is just knowing. I am a little claire Audio, a little claire voyant, but mostly sentient. Like I'm mostly it's mostly thoughts. So when you're when you're clare sentient, and you have and it's just thoughts, trying to discern them from the ones that are coming in from your your autopilot and your your subconscious reprogramming. It can get confusing because you'll doubt it. For a long period of time. I doubted my intuition, and once I started to kind of trust it is when it started to be actually more accurate. And I use I do use taro. If my clients like Taro, I always like to give them a little Tarot when they come in and see me, just for fun because it's and every time I do it, it validates everything we talked about and also gives a little bit more information and it it and it's just fun, like it's just it's not supposed to be serious, but it does tell you, like weirdly enough, when my before my husband passed interesting story, I moved in with him August twelfth and he died August eleventh. We had exactly one year, three hundred and sixty five days, so I knew like it was all divinely orchestrated, like I saw it as it was happening, right, But in the beginning, when I first moved in, like this voice came to me and says, you know, you're gonna have to love him really hard and lose him. Are you gonna be okay with that? Now? He was older than me, so I was like, yeah, you know, one year, twenty years, whatever, no time was going to be enough. But because that voice came to me, like I lived every moment to the fullest with him, you know, like I tried very hard to make sure every day was amazing, and I'm so thankful I do, because I don't have any regrets over any part of our relationship. But when he got cancer, and I can't remember if I did the terror card right before or right after we got married in mart I mean to be honest, we were gonna get married anyways, but we got married that quickly because he needed a knee surgery and I need to put him on my health insurance, so that was kind of why we did it. We ended up finding out he didn't need a knee surgery. The next month, we found out he had cancer. And he went from being super strong to being completely dependent on me, wheel chair bound, like completely dependent. And when I did a tarot card reading, I got the Tower card and I was like, fuck like anyway, and I and and it really was like it it it was a tower. It took me down to my foundation and I had to rebuild it. But in the same aspect, like I said, it was one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever gotten to be A part of cancer is a is a wicked, wicked disease, but a part of me believes that we choose how we die or how we exit. And even though can is is difficult to watch somebody go through and take care of somebody who is you know, who has cancer, it is it has so many good pieces to it. It allows people the opportunity to build those relationships, you know, up fix anything that they need to fix before you know they leave. And I was watching as we were going to the hospital for all his care of how our relationship was affecting the nurses, and how our relationship was affecting his family, and how it just rippled out away from me, and and like I said, it was just it was just such a great thing. And and then you know, when you when you go through that, like I thought about it, at one point, I was like, well, what would have been the alternative? Right, the alternative was then I would have never met him, and he would have had to deal with this all by himself. And that is and I and that was not something that you know, I would have rather gone through what I went through. And he was the best person to go through with. I even said to him, I go, if I have to go through this experience, you were the best person to be with because he was always no matter how much pain he was in, he was always kind and considerate and loving. And I really think that's because of all the work I did before I had met him. You know a lot of people think, you know, they throw the word like twin flame and stuff for realm and at the beginning, like I was always like, I didn't know what a twin flame was till after he passed, and that came through as that was our you know, that was our period of evolution for both of us, and he was my catalyst. But the thing with twin flames is a mirror back to you everything you need to heal in yourself, and I thankfully healed a lot of stuff before I met him, because it could have been a lot harder if I didn't. So I always tell people if you're really looking for your person, and it doesn't like I said, twin flames, soulmate, whatever, they're always going to reflect back to you. So make sure you're in a good place yourself before you get into a relationship with someone, because it'll make it a lot easier and you'll have a much better connection because, like I said, the universe is always trying to show you where you need to heal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that is so that's it feels right, you know, like that kind of stuff. And it's interesting because you know just the the duality of the situation. You know, you were there for him in his final days. You were almost like his his angel or his guy, you know, and and conversely he was helping you through something and he you know, I mean, no matter like how rigid the whole the whole thing was, Like I'm sure you would rather have not have gone through that, but it sparked something inside of you. And you know, look at what look at what came. You know, like here you are on this show and I'm sure many other shows, and you write in a book and like you're getting the message out there, and it's just so great. I'm happy to see that you were able to get something from such a horrible situation and rebound and turn it into something beautiful almost, like like manure makes mushrooms and flowers and all these things. Right, Like, it's just crazy how it all works out in.
Speaker 5: The end, dude. Not to mention just your your energy is just great. You know.
Speaker 6: Usually before a show, I always get like the butterflies, you know, I think that's that's a good thing. I think it's excitement too, a little bit in there. But as soon as you popped on, I was like, oh, I felt right at home. So letting you know, like your energy is great.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I try really hard to keep it nice and nice and clean and airy. Yeah yeah, I mean I can't say that. It's like I I know, everybody like talks about love and light and and you know, if you'll build up your frequency, everything will work out. But it's not that way, you know it. The suffer is easier, you get through it and you move through it quicker, but there's still work that you still need to do, and there is no growth without you know, the polarity, Like you really won't grow if you're not pushed or you know, now when you get to a certain point where you're like, Okay, this is my path and this is where I'm going, it's still going to fine tune you. You know, where I'm at now is not where I was. You know, even when he when he passed, and even a year after, like I still was like building up me again. So when I was, you know what I thought I knew and when I thought I was, I have changed even you know more so it just consistently, you know, like I said, the universe will put into your place where you need need to be refined. And when you take that, you know, pain or suffering or just even you know, a car accident, right something even that small you know, and you take it and you can alchemize it into something that's working for you. It changes the game, Like what are you gonna do with your pain? Like are you gonna let it make you stay where you're at and just suffer through it for the rest of your life? Or are you gonna change something and make your something, you know, make something beautiful out of it?
Speaker 2: Exactly always a reason, you know, there's always some kind of divine plan. You were saying earlier about how you kind of dipped your toes into like the magical kind of stuff, and I'm just kind of curious as to Like, all right, so you mentioned about you know, past life progression and reiki and stuff like that, but what of the magical realm have you really gotten into?
Speaker 1: So interestingly enough, like I said, I feel like my path has been kind of laid out even early, like my thirteenth birthday, my mom like introduced you know, me and my friend friends to like light as a board, stiff as a feather, you know, remember that, and like you know, Ouiji boards and seances and all that kind of crazy stuff. And you know, back then when I was you know, in that period of time, you know, the craft came out, you know, all the you know that stuff, and and so you know I even tried that, you know, I dabbled a little bit in it then, but then you kind of get into your adult world and you put it all aside. And then, you know, as I got older, you know, when when my husband got sick, you know, I was like, well, we're going to try everything that I could possibly think of. So we did, you know, some some rituals to kind of try to help heal him. But after that, like I I started even to be like, well I don't need it anymore. Like I don't really do like I'll do like the fun ritual maybe with the moon, you know, to let go of stuff just to make it a thing. But it's not I want people to understand it's not even necessary because your your higher self is always guiding you, right and with like manifestation, like I'm I don't try to do that either, because people, you know, I want to manifest money, I want to manifest a big house, I want to fance a car or whatever. You can only if you're manifesting material things. Number one, you're only manifesting from what you know. That doesn't mean it's going to bring you what you want, Like the happiness that comes with it has nothing to do with the thing that you're trying to create, so I tell my higher self, because your brain can only create what it knows. So if you want to create something new, you need to really like get rid of all the thoughts of what the past was and allow yourself to move into opportunities that didn't exist before. But what I'll manifest is like, all right, I want to feel joy, I want to feel peace. Bring me things that make me feel that way made me feel, you know. So I start with the feelings and I don't go to the things. And that's brought me, Like I said, it brought me a book that I hate writing. I'm not a writer. My husband. Weirdly enough, my husband that passed away, he was a writer, so maybe we merged in some way. But but I've never thought, you know, when I left my first husband, that I would have met my second, that I would be here doing this kind of stuff. The opportunities and the people that come towards me, it's just it's just amazing what will happen when you when you get out of your own way, right.
Speaker 6: When you're when you're not going into the resistance, you know, you're not constantly resisting.
Speaker 5: You made a reference about the tarot.
Speaker 6: And how it kind of meets you where you are, you know, and I thought it was interesting. It's kind of like an analogy for the universe itself. You know, you draw a card and it's like, oh, interesting, how that really relates to what I'm going through and all the struggle or whatever it is. Maybe it's something good coming your way. And I think that that's just how the universe works. And I think that the taro is just like a little tool to remind you like, hey, you know, we got your back, you know what I'm saying. And so I think that's really cool. And just like how you were saying, like these people that are coming your way and just everything's kind of going the way it's going. It's because you're on that wave, you know, you're on that in that flow state and things are just happening.
Speaker 5: And that's just how it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the same things like license plates, animals, you know, like I love to if I see a weird you know, an animal that's you know, out of place, I'll look it up and say, what's the spiritual meaning of this, right, you know what's going on. But like, license plates are my thing. It's so crazy, Like I'm constantly surveillancing for license plates. Yeah, and I see angel numbers all the time. So now like unless it's repeating or bigger clusters, they don't really have much meaning anymore for me because I see them so often. But like I'll see the weirdest license plates, Like yesterday I saw one that said Superman literally and then right after it said what did it say win no win for TRX or something, and it was it was a TX model truck. So but I was like, maybe there's something more to that TRX. Right. So I go into chat and I'm like, here, these are the license plates I just got. What do you think? And they're like, well, the t REX is like the primal energy and you're you know, you're soaring through this and you're healing all Like it went in and started like describing it. Now sometimes it'll come back with like options of like I don't really resonate with that one, but you'll be able to feel if that's true to you, you like, does that make sense to where you're at? You know, use a little discernment on yourself. But but yes, like when you work walk in a world where you're consistently looking for clues, right because it's game, right, scavenger hunt, yep, you know, when you're looking for clues, it helps you to know which direction to go into or or where you're at and look.
Speaker 6: For the glowing item like, oh, that's probably the next step, right.
Speaker 1: It makes it so much more fun.
Speaker 5: Right now, that's cool.
Speaker 6: And you know, aside of the license plate, sometimes the universe will tell you just blatantly, you know. I know Jonathan has had an experience like this, But we just experienced something really cool because we took our car to this mechanic and it has like a it had like a slight oil leak, which is something you don't want for your engine, you know, because all of a sudden it could just all come out and your your engine just grenades, right, And so he was like, yeah, you know you should be able to because I'm not going to be able to get you until next week. He said, just come back next week. It's okay to drive, just keep an eye on the oil level. It'd be fine, you know, you know, but don't go driving to California or something, and we were planning on going to California. That was oddly specific for him to just randomly say it like that.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, it's all right, Well we know it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do get weird little things like that. Just that just happened to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was last year I went out to a conspiracy event and we were going to be like one of the hosts over there, right, but right outside of the It was actually in a comedy club is where it was being held at, right, and right outside we were standing outside with like a bunch of people that you know, came and you know, paid to get in and stuff like that, and just talking to everybody. And you know, me and Electro Nick we're standing outside just shooting the shit and you know, trying to see if we can find any orbs out in the sky and you know, just being weird as we are.
Speaker 4: And lo and behold, there's this old hippie.
Speaker 2: Guy that just comes up to us wearing like ripped shorts and his shirt is all the way open, and I mean barefoot, long hair beard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked like he.
Speaker 2: Hadn't taken a shower in probably a month. Right, like you could just smell the stink off him from a while away or from you know, like from away, you know what I mean. But he comes up, and at that time, I was thinking, oh, man, you know what I'm saving up. I really want a cabin in the woods, like I've been. I told everybody on the show about it. I was telling my parents and you know, my kids about it. I was like, we're gonna be some wizards living in the middle of the woods. I want to get a cabin away from everything, you know, and maybe we'll have some chickens and some goats and all that the whole thing, right, And lo and behold, I meet this guy and he's telling me this story and just out of nowhere, and he goes, and that's why you don't buy a cabin in the woods. I would tell everybody, never buy a cabin in the woods. And I was like, what the fuck is happening, you know, And and Nick just like looked over at me, and I looked over at him, and we both thought the same exact thing. And it was like, man, that was some kind of divine message to not do that. So, I mean, I don't know why not, but I chose not to. You know, it's like weird things like that just pop up in your life.
Speaker 1: But you're more aware like most people that would just like right over.
Speaker 5: There, couldn't mean anything to nobody else, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're just looking for the information that's given to you, you know, and almost look at you like you're on a You're on a quest. And I think that's actually what ques what Nick said. He goes, oh, that was a quest move. And I was like, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 6: The glowing character that you got to walk over to and say like, hey, what's going on, He's like, oh, your next mission you got to find the glider, you.
Speaker 2: Know, he's all he's all like just it's so weird how that stuff just happens. Oh you know what, earlier you had mentioned the Craft the movie, right, and that was so weird because I'm actually reading a book I bought it over at like Barnes and Noble or Books a Million or some shit, right and and and I always go to the metaphysical section.
Speaker 4: I don't even look at anything else.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I want to see your selection of tarot and oracle cards, and I want to see all your magic and witchcraft books that's all.
Speaker 5: I care about. Don't be holding out on me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's all I care.
Speaker 2: And so I go over there and I find this awesome book and it's by an author. His name is Matt Oran and he wrote this book and it's such a cool looking book and I started reading it and everything, and I was like, I gotta buy this thing. It's called Mastering Magic. And I like the book so much that I started to like look him up to try and see, like can I follow him and see where he's at on his journey and stuff like that. And so he actually has a podcast, right and strangely enough, his co host is one of the girls from The Craft and Rachel True. Yeah, and I was like, what are the odds of all of this? Like, man, that is such a cool idea. But anyway, if anybody's interested in that podcast, it's called The Circle is if you're into all the magical kind of very similar to our show, you know, like all the thing same things kind of we talk about, but from an actual magician and somebody who was in the Craft. So you know that's pretty cool, pretty serious, dude, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever found something that's out of place in a bookstore that seems to be just there for you.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I you know, there's a couple of tarot decks that they weren't like multiples. It was there was like only one and I'm like, this one's for me, then I'm going to get that one, you know kind of thing. But what what's your experience with that?
Speaker 1: So I've had that happen actually a couple of times. I had one was a book that was written by and I can't even think of who wrote it, but it was a monk and it was the only book in the whole store, and it was written really weird, like it was like on it was a weirdly shaped but it was like it wasn't like a normal size book. It was square and like the pages were like, oh, I can't describe it. It had the pages were different and the words were were like they were somewhere this way, somewhere that way. It was some had like it rounds and circles, but it was all these different pieces and every piece was a different it was a different lesson in there. And then I've had I had a shaman tarot deck that I found up on a shelf in the middle of a world trade books or a trade store that was away from everything else. And that's been like one of my favorite decks because it really gives you a lot of information. It's like an oracle type of deck where description. And then I got I went to this little store in Saint Augustine that had oh now, oh David Bowie. Yeah, the guy that did his artwork for his albums, came up with a star tarot deck.
Speaker 2: Wow, so I have like this.
Speaker 1: They're beautiful cards. I only use them for special occasions, but yeah, I have this beautiful deck from uh from there. So yeah, Like it's sometimes I just find stuff that's just there for me. Or like I went to this crystal like convention and I really love this huge dragon head that they had, but it was ridiculously overpriced. But on my birthday, I was at the beach and there was a smaller dragon head that was within my myrie that was here. Happy birthday. You know, Like there's always these weird things that seem to happen.
Speaker 2: Oh that just reminds me. So I just like a month ago, I moved out to Arizona. I live in Texas, but I'm living temporarily out in Arizona. Right, And and so I went out to this swap meet out here and uh they had they had one stand that was like metaphysical, you know. She had all the crystals and the incense and the tarot cards and all these things, and and I'm like, I'm immediately drawn to it. I don't even care about looking at anything else, you know. And so I go over there and you know, just your regular things, and then I see there's this this odin like from Norse mythology, this odin sitting in his uh in his throne right, and he has his two puppies next to him, and he's holding like this big spear or sword or whatever it is. And I was like, I need that, because I was like, I don't care how much you cost.
Speaker 4: I want you.
Speaker 2: And I think she wanted sixty. I got her down to fifty. But anyway, but so, but the reason behind that is is because in my what was that my my last past life regression. I've only ever had two of them done to me. And my last past life regression, I was like this guide or energy or something that was kind of like a watcher over another planet and everything, and not to bore you with the details or anything. But I was like, yo, these people forgot about me. I need to have more of an impact. And so I go to the manager in the sky and lo and behold it's Odin Right, just sitting in a throne and he has the whole eye patch. And I knew it was Odin Right, the beard and the whole thing. And I was like, yo, I need to go make like a better impact. And he goes all right, basically like your wish is my command kind of thing. And he takes his staff and he puts it on my left shoulder and my right shoulder, and then as soon as he touches my head with it, I'm coming out of the womb as a human baby. And it was like the craziest thing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And so now I'm like, all right, Odin he's one of my boys. I got to keep him close. But yeah, just the craziest things. You'll just see pop up out of nowhere like that, you know, and some middle like this is La Kevasu. It's literally an oasis surrounded by nothing but desert everywhere, right, and just to go to a swap meet on that day, I don't know. It's It's weird how synchronousities work like that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's another author. Her name is Shanaz Soney. She wrote The Quantum Being, and she was on Next Level Soul and I saw her on Next Level Soul and I was really interested in her book. So I got her book, loved it. And then when my book was done, you know, I was like, what the heck, I'll reach out to her, see if I can send her a copy. Right, so I sent her a copy the same timeframe. Well, she she you know, responded, you know, said yes, she would love to get a copy. I sent her copy the same time I sent her a copy. She ends up moving close, like she's like forty five minutes from me now, and so now we we now we're hanging out. So like it's like it's like weird things like that that are happening all the time. So when things, you know, when you are when I'm uncertain, like I don't know what's going to happen next, or when I'm on that precipice of change, I've learned that I can now trust that I've things always just going to work out the way I need it to, maybe not always the way I want it to, but it's definitely always the way I need it to.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Like you said, it's in those moments where sometimes things seem darker or it's difficult that you're going to learn the most. You're you're going to garner so much more from those times anyway. So even if it isn't a thing that you wanted, it was what you needed.
Speaker 5: So yes, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing I've learned which helped, which might help people, is you know, where where you feel fear is where your gateway is. Like that's like where you can expand through. Anytime I feel fear and I push through it and overcome it, then I am able to expand more and I'm able to you know, do more. So anytime I start feeling fear, I know that's the direction I really need to run towards.
Speaker 2: Right Wow, And most people just all lass and turn back the other way, you know. And it's crazy how those things are really just there to teach you. And that's kind of something that we've been talking about a little bit lately about how you know, anytime somebody's mean to you or gives you a hard time, or it's kind of like an obstacle that you that you kind of got to go through or whatever. I mean, from the tiniest little things of stubbing your toe in the morning to somebody whatever. Like the worst thing that you can imagine is just like if you look at them as if they're your teacher every single time, and doesn't even have to be a person, could be a thing, could just be a random thing that happened to you, whatever it is. It's like, if you look at them as if it's your teacher, you can kind of catch it and be like, oh, okay, so this is a challenge. This is what this is like one of the levels in the game that I kind of got to get through, and until I beat this level, it's just gonna keep on fucking recurring in my life. And that's what most people have to go through, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Exactly because again, the universe wants you to heal, I mean, ultimately, it wants you to grow, So it's gonna make you keep repeating stuff until you finally learn your lesson. Some lessons for me took me a lot longer than I would like, but but that period of time taught me a lot now that I'm able to look back on it. Like, you know, they say hindsights or was it Hindsight's twenty twenty? It really is like you really can't see sometimes why things are happening to wag after they happened. But if you really look back, like if you look back at how far you know, everyone is growing, you know, and if you really look back, you're able to see like, I am not even close. I can't even identify with earlier versions of myself. And that's when you really know that you're transforming.
Speaker 6: And those those things real quick, those things that you were saying that you might come to you like it's the next level, right, and it seems really difficult or some hard thing, right, And then once you overcome that thing, that's not to say that that obstacle isn't going to get in your way again, it's just seem very less like an obstacle.
Speaker 1: Yes, so healing is spiral, okay, so you have to come back around. So you heal it first in the mind, right, you're like, yes, I recognize I can't I shouldn't be doing it this way, right, But then the test comes up and it's like, all right, can you embody it? And then it gets then you can make you know, the first time, it might be harder to go through. The second time it'll be a little bit less, But then eventually it comes back around and it's just like it just blows off of you, like it's no big deal. I used to get very very angry, you know, when I was younger, Like I would lose my keys and I'd be losing my mind. Right now, like it takes a lot for me to get angry because I know that everything's divinely orchestrated. If I lost my keys, it's because I needed to be a little bit later, so I missed an accident, you know, like there's something, there's a reason why I lost it. And once I started recognizing that, and then also giving myself permission to be a silly human, right like spilling things. You know, I can be a little klutzy, and it would used to get me very angry and or embarrassed, right, and then when I started really well, you can be a silly human every once in a while, and giving myself permission to be Yeah, it's just me being goofy.
Speaker 5: Just laugh at yourself instead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, there was one time where I had like a hole, like I just poured this soda, and I wasn't drinking a whole lot of soda, and I think I was like really excited about this soda pod. I think it might even have been like a mountain dew or something just sweet like that, you know, ice full to the top.
Speaker 5: It was good to go.
Speaker 6: I had it sitting next to me, and for whatever reason, I think I was like holding it with my leg like you know, just like up against something, and then I just kind of forgot it was there, and then I leaned over to do something and it just spilled all over my back and all the way down my pants, and I was just like, well, what of course, you know, it's just like you just gotta laugh at yourself when something like that happens, because I was so excited for that, for that soda that you.
Speaker 2: Were not meant to do the do on that right exactly. Yeah, man, it is uh, it is quite wild. So all right, Well, I want to learn a little bit more about some more of the aspects of the simulation that you kind of get into in your in your book, Like how else can you really kind of lay it out and portray it to anybody that might be on the fence, Like, oh, simulation or a matrix sounds awesome, but how can I change my mind to be able to look at it in that way?
Speaker 1: So it breaks like I said, it breaks down everything like a computer game from that's your pineal gland. So a lot of people don't understand that thoughts aren't actually coming from your brain, right, like your memory and all that really isn't stored in the brain. It's almost like it's stored in the cloud, right, and your and I describe the pineal gland like your Wi Fi router, And it's like pulling in the information some stuff. It's your subconscious pulling it in, right. It's it's some of those programs aren't necessarily voluntary, but it's it's pulling it in for you to either move, you know, heal something or recognize that there's something that you need to do, or or sometimes just your intuition giving you guidance on what your next steps are. So I go into a lot like that, you know, trying to break it down into all the different pieces of the game. How your senses, You know, your senses is really the only thing that's really helping you maneuver through the game, right, And none of them are actually things that like touch You're not touching anything, right, Like, it's electrical impulses that telling your brain that you're touching something and that this feels when you taste something. You know, it's all electrical. We are very much like I call us like organic robots. We have an electrical system we have. You know, our heart throws out this big humanity or humongous electromagnetic field way past our bodies. So if it's putting past our bodies, that means when people come into that field, they can feel it. That's why when you you can feel other people's emotions. Right, So it talks about how that all impacts your life. How does your environment, who you're around, what you're allowing in your life is dictating your reality. It breaks down how you can, like I said, take back the controller and change your beliefs, because your beliefs create your reality. So if you believe that this is the only thing that's this is truth right to you, that will be your truth. So everyone is right, no one is wrong. So so I don't put in the book of how you should you know what your life should look like. I don't tell you that you need to do the good thing or the bad thing or any of that. But I break down like karma. You know, like how karma works. So that you know how these things work, then you can choose what to do with it. Right. So if like one of the biggest things that I had to learn that I well not had to, but that I learned early on when I decided I wanted to take back my own identity and figure out who I really was. Was I decided I was I wanted to be a person of integrity. That was like my first my first jump. And in order to do that, I had to not lie anymore. Like I had to know that everyone that talked to me knew that I was always speaking the truth. So when you don't lie, there's pieces to that. It's not like you just don't lie, right. You have to number one, make sure you're not doing things that you would want to lie about, right, So you have to change your behavior. And then when you do do something that is, you know, something you some people would lie about, you have to hold yourself accountable, right, you have to. You have to you know, say I'm sorry or or I messed up, and you have to hold yourself accountable and do better. So just that simple thing has changed so much in your energy field. Because every time you do something, you get three times of it back. So if you do something negative, you're gonna get three times the negative back. If you do something positive, you're gonna get three times the positive back. So again, it's not telling you how to use it or how you should use it, but it's telling you what you're doing and how it's affecting you. Media like how social media, how you're in you know, your environment, music, all that stuff impacts you because your brain doesn't know the difference between real and TV. Your brain doesn't know the difference between the words that you're speaking or other people speaking to you, or music right, Like, there's a lot of music out there that is that is not good for your brain. I just you know, it's it's you know, anything that's talking about violence or about you know, treating women poorly, things like that. You know, yeah, it might have a good beat to it, but really you're you're screwing up your energy around you and how you speak. You know, I've heard them say, you know you're you know spells like when spelling right, it's you're casting spells Because again, your reality always wants you to be right. So if you say I'm fat, or I'm ugly, or I'm this, or I'm that, you're pronouncing it is true and the universe is going to reflect.
Speaker 5: It back to you like say less yes.
Speaker 1: But again it's also again if you it's still thoughts too, right, So it's not just how you speak, but also how you think about yourself. You know, are you a person who thinks themselves as a kind person who you know is able to work with people and and make a better world, or are you thinking that other people are out to get you and that you need to get up on them first, and you know, or have to prove that you're right, Like that's another thing like proving yourself. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. So it's that yeah, waste of energy. Because again, people can only see through their own lens. So if their belief systems, like I have one of my relatives and I am unable to communicate together. We have tried, I've tried multiple times, but this person's belief system is so toxic to themselves that everything I say they take as a criticism and it's always showing in love. But because they believe that they are not worthy, they believe that they are lower or whatever. They project that outwards. So recognizing when it's you versus another person's projection is also helpful. So it kind of talks a little bit about that and how other people affect you and how to be able to say no right, like having those healthy boundaries. But then it also goes into like I said, reprogramming your belief systems, how do identify them, how to literally reprogram your own mind, And it gives you an other tools and sources of information of how you know, other methods to do that as well, you know, somatic techniques as well as subconscious reprogramming. And then it goes into more information about people that you know, the boss levels and and the people that are able to like push the game to its limits. You know they have I don't know if I saw this on your show or not. I think it was on as well. But you've heard of the things that they're teaching with children where they're covering their eyes, yes, and and they're like teaching them to see without actually seeing. Like that to me is the next level people that can go in you know, sub freezing temperatures, and swim. That is beating the levels. You know. So I talk a little bit about you know, those extreme humans that really push the push the game. But you can ultimately experience anything you want as long as your beliefs is the support it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, just become like metahuman. But you you know, and this is so so important. You know. Not a lot of people talk too much about the subconscious, and I'm like, dude, it's literally the key. Like you have to work on your subconscious. You have to understand and and like become aware of what is going on in your mind, those self limiting beliefs and self doubting beliefs and these structures that you build you and you encompass your own mind into something just with your limiting beliefs and in getting out of your own way. That is, dude, that is one of the biggest things that anybody can overcome.
Speaker 4: Because you think about it.
Speaker 2: If somebody cuts you off in traffic, or flips you off, or says if you or whatever right, somebody just ruffles your feathers the wrong way, that's probably one thing that that person did to you that entire day. Meanwhile, compare it to your own mind and how much shit your mind, your mind talks on you, you know, like, oh, you're fat, you're you're not good looking, you're not good enough at this, you're too slow, you're too and it's always these like man like some of the most degrading things that you can imagine are constantly going on in your mind. And first of all, whenever you find out that your thoughts are not you and then stop believing those things that aren't you anyway, and it's like, you know, we're our own worst enemy whenever we don't know it. And it's whenever you start to become aware that, like, yo, those are just things that are going on in my mind, and I can choose to accept them or I can choose to not accept them.
Speaker 4: You want to talk.
Speaker 2: About like literally reality becoming some kind of like hogwarts at that point, it's crazy, you know, like everything starts to change once you get out of your way, and it's easier said than done, of course, I mean everybody has their own way, whether it is you know, like a psychedelic experience or just going deep in meditation or whatever the case. Maybe everybody has their own way. But like just understanding, like and we've talked a lot about like fear even right, like the the idea of fear is something that you know, that is something that we are manifesting, you know. And and like we've said before about like how demons are essentially like just manifestations of your own fear, you know, whether you don't, you have to be demons, could be monsters, could be scary stuff whatever that may be, right, and it has to be, you know, it has to manifest in such a way unfortunately, to make it a little bit more real, because I guess we just you know, we need that we need to see something as physical or real in some kind of sense in order to take it serious.
Speaker 5: Otherwise it's just going to and.
Speaker 1: Some people, yeah, some people need the different experience everyone, like I said, everyone's journey is very different. Somebody had asked me the other day about, you know, channeling information, and I think I think the information that you can channel is only based on what you need in them, like at that time, like like anything that's ego based is never going to work. So if you're trying to learn to do stuff so that you're powerful and I'm going to be able to protect myself more like that ego centric type of mentality that's not going to work, Like you really need to be using it to grow, right. It's not so that you can prove that I'm better, right, It's it's I'm looking for this information to help me grow, show me what I can help, you know, what can bring into me, and then once you maybe get to a certain level of what I would say humility, like you can help and bring more channeling in for other people. But I really think a lot of the information you can only access when you're at a specific like again, look at the game. I look at the game like like, think of it, like every version of you is in a box, right, and it scales from the darkest version of you to the lightest. And that's probably not the best scale because there's also in between all the different professions you could have had and all these different things. Right when you're moving through it, you can only move so much. You can't go from one all the way. I mean you really, I mean you could if you did something hugely dramatic, like if you were a saint and then decided to murder someone, Right, that's one way to jump jump huge timelines to a different version of you. But most of the time you're only moving within a few parameters of each other, and you're doing it every like, every bill a second, like you're shifting different versions of you every like frames of a screen. So it depends on where you're at in that moment. So if you know that you can only move within the little parameters, then you know that you don't need to take these big leaps, but just take slow steps towards each You know each thing, and eventually you get there. But it's easier to do it the small way because again, you have to bring your body along, right. It's not just a mind game, right, So you got to bring your body along, and your nervous system needs that smaller step because if you take those big jumps, like if I went from losing my husband to be on a podcast with you with a book in like two days, my whole nervous system would shut down, right, So you have to know and understand you're bringing this body with you. I always call it like the child, right, You got to you have to bring the body with you. So you've got to make sure it feels safe. You got to make sure it's good so that you can anchor those things in and really fully embody them.
Speaker 2: Dude, this is like, this is something I've been thinking about too, and I think we've talked about it. But like the idea of Jesus calling God fought and like just think about that for a second, Like what if you know your higher self or you know your uh piece of the source or whatever that is, is your higher self, and then like your meat suit is like your son, you know what I'm saying, if you start to look at it from that way, and so you know, like Jesus the Father whiy of you forsaken me and that whole you know, kind of system of a down song and whatever.
Speaker 4: But uh, but no, it's interesting. Yeah, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: And then it's true because and that's what people forget too, Like you know, your higher self's guiding you, but you're guiding your body like you're the god of your body. How you take care of it, you know, how you love on it, what you feed it, whether it's food, entertainment, whatever, that's all how your body's learning to trust you, and how your body is learning to like I said, it's like a.
Speaker 2: Child at your temple. Yeah, you know, you think about it, and you were talking a little bit about alchemizing earlier, and that's what we talk a lot about, like transmutation, and oh man, that that can really cause. You don't even know that you can transmute a bad thing into a good thing. But you know, once you start to understand you know, the whole, like hermetic principles and stuff like that, you understand that, like all emotions and energy is on a pole, that everything is polar right, and so if you look at the pole and you know, obviously the worst end would be let's just say anger, and the best end would be like totally blits the fuck out, like it's on the same pole. You can transmute that. Of course, it's easier said than done. But if you're super pissed off, you should almost get excited because that energy is created now, and it's on a pole, and you can just move it like like that little that toy, you know, whenever you're a little kid, just sliding the beads across the pole. That way, I'm gonna take this bead from anger and bring it all the way over to happiness, because that energy is the same thing. It's just you know, looked at in a different way.
Speaker 6: Yep, it's the same amount of energy. Yeah, energy is energy. That's all that positive if you look at it that way, it's just a matter of where on the pole it is.
Speaker 1: Well and and emotion is just energy and motion, right, So it's it's it has it's part of the experience. So if everything is literally flowing through you, you're not You're not moving through reality the way most people think you're moving through reality. Really it's more like reality is moving through you. So if you're if the emotion, so certain experiences have to have certain emotions, Like you can't like go through grief and not go through sadness, Like that's not going to happen, right, So it's it's how easily it can pass through you. If you if you sit and stick on it, it's going to stick to you and it's just going to stay there and it literally will weigh your body down. Have enough of these like emotions, So feeling it is allowing it to pass through you. So just if you recognize, like I said, it's energy, you need to feel it. Stop, you know, stopping yourself and pushing it down because it's just I swear that's what gives us a lot of the diseases and issues that we can have. It's just pushing it down until you know you're fully weighted by every freaking trauma. And I and I'll be honest, like, I've had a lot of trauma, you know, like my husband's grief. Even though it was probably the hardest thing to work through, it was the easiest out of all the traumas I've had to deal with. So if I can alchemize, you know, and be able to forgive people that have, you know, created immense harm to me, anybody can freaking do it. And why would you want to hold on to that? Because if you do, you're only You're the only one suffering. You're not. They say, what is it like? Anger is like you drinking poison and hoping it kills the other person. Yeah, so you know, letting it go is for you, not for them. They don't care one way or another regardless of how you feel. So why have it destroy you? Be better in spite of them, show them that they are not going to hold you back, and that you're going to live a much better life than they could ever imagine for themselves. Because people in those states are going to get stuck in their cycles like people that are hurting other people. Unless they do major changes in themselves, they're going to be miserable, like their karma is going to be coming and cycling around. So you have the opportunity to take that energy that they put on you and change it into something good.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you think about it, just putting it in terms of like a computer for example, like every single well, I don't know what's I'm not super super good with computers, but if you think about like a hard drive for example, or a processor even better, like a processor to a computer. You know, you can have the nineteen eighty eight you know, Mac desktop, and then nowadays, you know, you got the twenty twenty five version of the Mac desktop, and you can do a lot more things on the newer one than you could the older one, just be just based on you know, the the amount of data that it it's abled, it compute, you know that whole thing, And so you can do something really really bad on your iMac, right, like you can I don't know, like I'm not even gonna think of whatever the worst thing that you can do, but just imagine whatever the worst thing would be, right, and then you can also do something really amazing. You know, you can do amazing things with a computer. It's just an engine. But all all of it is, it's just like you're working with energy. Really if you think about it, like and so the same scale that you know, the amount of bad things that you can do on a computer, where it's the amount of good things you can do on a computer. You can start a charity on a computer, you know what I mean, Like you can become an ordained minister on a computer. Like you can do almost anything, especially nowadays, on a computer. But you can also do a lot of horrible shit on the computer. Right, And if all of it is just like computing power and energy, then just see if for that scale that it kind of is, and kind of like relate it to your life, because you're right, this reality is so much more like a matrix or a simulation than most people even give it credit to. You know, whenever The Matrix came out, like back in the nineties, whatever was it, like ninety five or ninety sixty nine, I think was it ninety nine? Okay, But whenever that movie came out, you know, it got a lot of people thinking, And to be honest, I didn't even watch that movie until I was like twenty eight, twenty nine or something.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 5: I saw it in a theater, dude, I know I'm jealous of that, and just was blown away.
Speaker 6: I don't even think I understood the complexity of what the story I was really trying at that age. I think I was eleven ten or eleven something like that. But yeah, dude, that's a yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't understand that there was deeper meaning and symbolism until actually till I rewatched it right like, I rewatched them all like right around like when my husband was ill. We sat there and watched all of them, and then I started seeing all.
Speaker 5: Of the pieces to it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god. And then then after my awakening, I was like, I gotta watch it again and see if I can.
Speaker 5: Get more out of it.
Speaker 1: It is like it's crazy, like every time you watch it, you find more pieces to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it feels like every time you awake or you know, you know that you're you know, gradually evolving a little bit. You know, as the days and weeks and all that stuff goes by, you almost feel like you're looking at everything through a new set of eyes. Like literally not even figuratively, like I feel like there's a lot of things I'm learning again for the first time, you know, which is so oh crazy, Like I still have my old brain, but I almost don't.
Speaker 4: Even have access to my old thoughts anymore.
Speaker 5: Right, so weird. Yeah that's an interesting thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, of course, whenever I was a little kid, and of course like crazy things that happened, But you don't necessarily like I don't anyway, I don't even remember how I used to think, you know, Like it's super strange, just like my processor was, Like I've swapped processors or something, and I always feel like, an, you're.
Speaker 1: A completely different version and that person, that version of you doesn't operate that way. So you've shifted your game into a different like like I said, like if you had all your versions of you in a box, you've shifted so far away from that original version of you that they're totally different people. And when I when I've seen that, I've actually, like I said, I feel like I feel like even the same people are in your life, but even they're different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look at them differently for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, definitely, Like I used.
Speaker 2: To look up to a lot of people, and now that I'm like kind of thinking how I do, I'm like, I don't know if I should be looking up to them as much anymore, you know, no, But.
Speaker 1: Then you'll also recognize I don't know if you noticed this, but when you're at a certain energy level, people like certain people with certain energy like they don't like they can't even they don't even come into your space.
Speaker 2: I find it hard to connect with a lot of people nowadays, to be honest with you, because there's just a lot of mundane shit that people just entertain themselves with. And I'm like, you know, I would much rather be talking about like what created this? You know what I'm saying, Like why why do I exist? Like let's get into that. Like I don't care, Like the weather's.
Speaker 5: Going to be the weather we start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I keep on seeing these posts on Facebook by these people who are like they're like, why are people complaining about the gas prices? Like You're gonna pay for it either way, you know what I mean? Like you got to get for me to be eventually, but yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: It is very interesting.
Speaker 1: But uh, and I do talk about that in the book of Why We're Here. So basically, So basically, if you think about think about God, universe singular you know, the singular point. If you are all knowing you, like even you can't see all of you, right, so you need others to reflect back to you, you so that you can better understand you. So so God, you know, think about it, think about even if you were God was a human, And I guess that's the best way to describe it, because you know, you can't think, you know outside of what your capacity is. But if you were all alone all the time knows everything you're like, wouldn't that be boring?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Right? So, so the universe wanted to see how they would be in different roles, and then they build the you know, the opposite. So like, so God built the opposite of him. So the shadow or lucifer or whatever freaking thing you want to follow to see his mirror to reflect back the opposite so he can identify who he is, because we only understanding ourselves through contrast. Right, you have two things, what are you? Right? Are you good or bad? Right? Well, that's a little bit can be a little gray too, but ultimately you know you have that polarity, and then you then you're like, okay, well this is even with me. Like when my husband passed, before I had the experience, I thought it was going to be something completely different than what it was till I actually was in the experience. Right. So so if you take away your memory of who you are, right, I don't know I signed up for this, I don't know I did this plan? Right, And and stick yourself in a game, how are you going to still behave the way you thought you were?
Speaker 4: It's gonna be totally you know, how would it.
Speaker 1: Be if I if I added these beliefs. It's almost like a like I do want to say, like a science experiment, but kind of like that, right, Like I want to see what if I put these things together? What if I did this? How would I grow here? How would this happen?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So it's we're all here to help the collective, you know, evolve and grow, but we're all individually trying to understand our own, our own, our own fractal of source because we can't all be source, right, we have to be a little offset of what source is so that we can see it through different types of lenses and perspectives.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I heard somebody say it was one of the great philosophers of another time. But basically like uh uh, you know, you can never look yourself in the eyes. I mean there's mirrors in everything, but genuinely to be able to look yourself in the eyes, nobody's ever You're never going to be able to do that. You're never going to be able to kiss your own lips, You're never going to be able to like bite your own teeth and all these other things. And so you would if you're really trying to get a good look at yourself, then you know, maybe God would or the universe or the Source or whatever would just like kind of shatter everywhere big bang or whatever that case, whatever it may be, in order to be to really see itself. And I almost wonder, like put into this like dualistic kind of reality, is this like the sources way of like you know, each one of us is the sources uh, individual piece of shadow work that it's doing. You know, like oh wow, through each through each person, because everybody has highs and lows, Like there's nobody that skates through life. And if you're a trust fund baby, I mean you're gonna find something to complain about you know.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean even I mean even you know, amongst some Buddhas, they still go through suffering, right, they still have growth. Yeah, just because they come at it from a peaceful place doesn't mean that they still aren't growing and experiencing life. But yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 2: It's like you're, oh, what was her name. I'm trying to think, Oh, the nun. We were just talking about her the other day. None, Yeah, damn, I can't remember her name. Mother Teresa. There we go, but mother Teresa she goes. And this was so interesting, but she said, whenever I look at everybody, I see Christ in everybody, And it's like, man, that is so if you look at it that way, if you understand that, let's just be honest, bro, like what they're talking about with the Christ like, that's another way of saying that you're one, right, like if everybody, if Price is in everybody, then that's just another way of saying, hey, we're all the same thing. And if if I can like, no, Mi, stay you, like the divine within me sees the divine within you, then if we just looked at each other that way, how crazy? How much different of a world would.
Speaker 6: This be easier it would be to not get so pissed off at somebody for cutting.
Speaker 5: You off, you know, just the little things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like, oh, then you then you bring in the whole idea of like accountability. You know, like you were saying as far as not wanting to lie to somebody, then you look at that somebody as if they are you, and that person knows exactly and sees right through you because it knows you and you know it and everything else. It's like, well shit, you know if you can just believe that and just go through life.
Speaker 2: Like that, oh, it's like oh, it's like yeah, yeah, it's like you know, whatever person that is not you imagine and this is like such a brain fuck, but like whatever person that is not you. So literally, everybody that's not you, if you look at them and think they are me, if I was in their circumstance, then oh my god, it changes the entire game. Like talking about loving your neighbor and your neighbor as yourself is literally that at that point, Like yeah, you can sit there and say I would never murder, I would never do drugs, I would never do whatever, right, But like you don't know that unless you were them. But the only way that you can really start to understand, which is understanding, is the exact opposite of judging, right, And so instead of judging, and try and understand and be like, put yourself in their shoes and look at all the consequences and all the crazy things that person had to go through. Then you know you're you're gonna be a lot less you know, likely to sit there in judgment and more you know, empathetic almost even the worst things that you can imagine. It's like you probably would have done the same thing if you were in their shoes. And not even just like a you.
Speaker 6: Know, like their their household, but like every single situation they were in to the t would make you that person.
Speaker 1: Every thought that they agree with, Yeah, it's your belief systems, right. I don't think anybody's really like I think everybody thinks they're doing the right thing for themselves. I really do. It's their belief systems that are a little you know, off. And that's when you can start having more compassion for people because you can start to say, oh, I see why you're the way you are. That doesn't mean you have to agree, right, you don't have to be like Okay, I'm gonna support you as a KKK member, right, you know what I mean, Like you don't have to support them, but you you don't have to add to the fire. You don't have to judge, you know, people's situations and show them with love. But when we were saying and also, if you realize that you're a piece of you know, you're a piece of God playing out this this role, then the more you can embody well who you're really supposed to play, then you're allowing God to live through you. Like you're allowing God to see the world through you as you were supposed to be seen. And that's I think that's where it really comes down to, is is are you living a life that God would want to live through you? Like are you are you doing? You know, do you love yourself that if you were God? You know what I mean? Like right when people people hate saying that, Like when and I and I actually had a you know, there was a program in me when I'm like, yeah, I'm God, Like I'm a peace of God. Like like people have like their egos like back up and they're like wait a minute, you can't be gone. You know what I mean like like when Kayanne West and I'm God like people lost their minds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, but we all are. It's not that I'm special and you're not.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and looking at it from like the video game kind of standpoint, if you just imagine, like, for example, like street Fighter was one of my favorite games growing up, right, like played it on the PlayStation. That was my shit and I was addicted to it. But if you just imagine that, like, all right, today, in this game, in this match, I'm going to be a Honda, you know what I'm saying, and like I'm gonna e Honda. I'm gonna fuck somebody up because he's a big old bitch, right, And and then the next and then then you win it and you're like, you know what, I want something.
Speaker 4: A little bit harder.
Speaker 2: I want some more of a more of a challenge, and maybe you go with I don't know, Like I mean, I wouldn't say that Ryu is like anything worse than e Honda, but let's just say that that's a step down, right or Nash or any of them. It's like every single every single character that you're portraying is exactly what you would do if you were them, and so everybody else like, so now, Sean, you're you're doing exactly what I would do if I was shown in that sense. And it's like, yeah, such a weird way to put it in a video game. But I think that that's that's kind of the closest you can get as far as an analogy goes.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I love.
Speaker 1: I love Mario. Mario has always been my like nostalgia, you know, but if you really think about it, I love this analogy of it because what does he do? He eats mushrooms, he gets superpowers, right, stave the feminine right from the lizard brain?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: And and the thing is, when you are playing, you don't care how many times Mario hits his head off the bricks. You don't care how many times he falls and hurts himself or you know, dies, because you know that Mario's going to be able to respond and you're gonna be able to try that level again. Well, that's kind of what we're doing, Like we're we're always able to correct and change and grow or you know, come back and try it again and do it a different way. So taking life a lot less seriously and realizing you're just you're you're playing a game like have more fun, you know, stop wasting time, like time is the only thing that really allows us to be able to perceive this reality because time really isn't real. And I got that reality check. This is something I don't share very often, but I'll share here. So when my husband passed, I wanted people to take picture. I wanted somebody to take pictures because I didn't want to forget that moment where I'm saying my goodbyes and all that. So I had them take pictures. And during my goodbye, my my psychic girlfriend called me on the phone, and of course I was busy, so I took my watch and I you know, dismissed the call, but they captured her phone call on my watch in the picture with a timestamp. Later on, after he passed, you know, I texted her and said, you know, he's gone, and blah blah blah. And later on I find out that her call log says she called me like twenty five minutes after the photo was taken.
Speaker 4: After the photo was taken.
Speaker 1: Yes, so my timestamp in my reality is she called me at like nine ten, and in her reality, she called me at like nine thirty five.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So we have I have actual photographic like in my phone. I have the proof that these two things happened at different physical times and we were in the same time zone because it was like an hour, it was like thirty five minutes or twenty yes, but yeah, so that's where my brain was like wait a minute, hold on out. And so I'm going through the way, I'm getting all this crazy you know, other information, and I'm like, okay, So so then time is just how you perceive it. It's not it's not it's not exactly the way we think it is. And sometimes that time can shift based on the way you're experiencing it. I've had times where I've been able to like literally feel like time was slowing down. And then there's times where you know, time feels like it's really fast, but it's just your perception of it, your.
Speaker 6: Experience with it. Yeah, I think we had an experience with that. Actually, at one point we did a meditation. I think the meditation was fifteen minutes long based on what time we started that. Our guest said actually that there was like ten minutes lost or something like that. I didn't get to look at it and see it, to have that experience of knowing for sure, like what happened, but for sure there was like ten minutes that was like just unaccounted for.
Speaker 5: And I was like, wait a minute, what you know?
Speaker 6: Like, and that just goes back to what you were saying, as far as we all have our own reality, you know, how else can you explain that.
Speaker 2: Just existing outside of time in general? Right, it's all an illusion anyway, you know.
Speaker 6: And I can't tell you how many times where I don't even know what time it is, but I'll just like, oh, I think it's probably this time, and then I'll go look and I'm like spot on, you know, and it's like, how did I know that?
Speaker 2: You? Yeah. I keep a timer so whenever we're whenever we're recording, just so I know, like how how long we've been going, so we don't get too lost, and maybe we go for three hours and I wasn't planning on keeping you that long or something like that, And I'll keep a timer on it, and almost every time I look down at it, it's like one hour and eleven minutes, one hour and forty four minutes, or thirty three minutes. It's always like something crazy, not whenever I try to do it, but just like almost like I had half a thought to even look at the time, you know, like almost, not even on purpose. And it's just like the craziest thing about how it always I gives.
Speaker 1: That a lot, almost a lot of times I look at the time it's one one, you know, eleven eleven or two two two or three three, three or four, and I'm like, oh, I guess somehow I'm on line today. That's how I look at I'm like, I'm lined. I'm still you know, tracking.
Speaker 6: The right, you know, yep, your level of awareness is still right there. I had two to two today actually.
Speaker 1: And that's the other thing, like remember, like like you can get messages and songs in in street signs and wherever, but because it's your reality, it's only going to mean what it needs to mean to you. Mean you are I can't tell you how to interpret your reality. I can show you how to look for things and how to give them meaning for you, but they're ultimately yours, you know. I get a lot of message through songs, you know, where I'm at, what I need to know, or just sometimes it's just a boose like a Hey girl, you got this kind of thing.
Speaker 2: You know, dude, you ever did you ever wake up with a song in your head?
Speaker 1: Wake up? I don't know about wake up. I get random songs in my head. Sometimes I don't even know what the words are. Like I start humming it and I'm like, wait a minute, I know what's what? And I go to a husband, I'm like, what is this song? Sometimes you can figure it out. Sometimes my hummin ain't that great, but it's.
Speaker 2: So weird whatever.
Speaker 4: It just happens out of nowhere like that, like just I'll.
Speaker 1: Get the words. Sometimes I'll get the words and I'll be like, oh, isn't that interesting? Is that what I'm what I need to know right now?
Speaker 4: Like just look into the lyrics?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at that point, And somebody told me that because I've almost my entire life, I've been waking up just about every day with a song in my head. As like the moment I wake up, there's a song that like I was listening to or I was singing in my dream, and it carried over to the time that I woke up. I don't even I don't know why it happens, and I don't it's a good one. Maybe it's like a psychic thing. I don't know, but I hope so.
Speaker 5: But this in what was one of the songs that you like.
Speaker 1: It's not like an apocalypse. No.
Speaker 2: Usually, usually it's songs that like I haven't heard in forever, like this morning, Like I'm not gonna lie, it's Christmas in this house all year long, Like I want to listen to Christmas music all the time. But it had been a while since I listened to Christmas music, and so whenever I woke up, I was I was singing like a Michael Bouble Christmas song in my head, and I was like, I haven't even listened to that in probably months, you know, at least, and you know, we're coming up on the Christmas season and super excited and everything. And then I wake up with that song and I'm like, you know, and at first you don't even notice that it's in your head. It's kind of like playing in the background, you know, and then like you catch yourself, you know, maybe once you had to sip a coffee or whatever, and yeah, it was just the craziest thing. And I didn't even bother looking into the lyrics to see how it pertains in my life.
Speaker 4: Somebody told me that. They were like, all.
Speaker 2: Right, that happens you. Maybe there's a message in that song. Go look at the lyrics and see what it's saying, and there could be some kind of message from the other side, you know, in those songs could be.
Speaker 1: That, or it could also be if it's a song that's significant value, like it's the song from your wedding or the song from like the it has like actual meaning to it. It might be connecting you with that person or a message from that memory or like, but you it's all about you to decode it because it's a game. Like it's like decode your game because it's constantly trying to tell you stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, especially if life has no meaning other than what you apply to it.
Speaker 5: There you go, that's that's what we're saying here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what do you want to apply to it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: You're the creator. Create something that you're that's worth it, Like, create something that you want to be happy to get up and do and and I always tell people not doing something is still a choice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, big time.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I feel like we could talk to you forever because we just like.
Speaker 4: Relate on this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so if you could, Oh, wait, actually, Sean, we have a tarot card that we need to read.
Speaker 5: Yes, dude, let's not forget that we got the Hanged Man.
Speaker 4: Oh, get out of here.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite tarot card of all time.
Speaker 5: If anybody in a minute, too, if.
Speaker 2: Anybody looks at the logo, you'll see that me and Sean are both holding tarot cards and mine is a hanged man on the front.
Speaker 4: Sean put it on.
Speaker 5: There for me.
Speaker 1: Perfect. It's perfect for the book because it's all about seeing things through a different perspective.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep, limiting beliefs and yeah, letting go of those things.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so it's kind of a tradition over here to read from the book, and eventually we're going.
Speaker 5: To get to it.
Speaker 2: But right now, you know, right now, I do kind of want to read it, even though you, I mean, everybody.
Speaker 1: Gives it, gives you more. It's just more right.
Speaker 6: And you can also throw in your own little interpretation, because I'd be interested to hear it.
Speaker 2: Sure. So the Hanged Man, Uh, when you are suspended upside down, there is time to reflect and see things from a new perspective. The Hanged Man offers the unusual gift of suspended time. We were just talking about time is like not real, uh. His presence is associated with the time period that is meant to help shift your perception of a situation. The hang Man is suspended by one leg upside down from the tree of life. His hand appears to be tied behind his back. His free leg is crossed behind the bound leg and appears relaxed and resting. He has nowhere to go, so he is able to sit quietly in reflection, which shows on his face. He is calm, almost pensive, rather than distressed. Yellow illumination surrounds his head, suggesting spiritual enlightenment is occurring during this time of pause.
Speaker 4: This is a time to surrender, not struggle. Yeah, that's like the perfect.
Speaker 2: Message for that for this see what I'm saying, Like every show it's something so spot on, and you know it just never gets old.
Speaker 1: Yes, And the Hayman like it's like like he voluntarily put himself in this position. It's not a he wasn't like forced right, Like he's relaxed his one leg. He can untie his other leg anytime he wants. His hands are free, you know, but he's able to see through the different perspective.
Speaker 6: He's choosing to look at something a little differently because the way that he was looking at it before has kind of got him a little stagnant. So it's like, all right, let me just flip this around and see what's up.
Speaker 4: Not satisfactory?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So the spiritual message behind it, it says unexpected moments of pause can lead to new spiritual insights. Gaining a new perspective on your situation helps you expand your beliefs. Take time to reflect and surrender to the present moment as fully as you can. All right, well that is about as perfect as it gets. I'll say that that is a spot on.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: And so look, if anybody wants to be able to reach out to you, how would they be able to find you? Your book and all your social media is and everything.
Speaker 1: Sure, so on my website is uh Infinite Mindset Coaching dot org. You can go on there if you want to book a session a free discovery girl. I have the book you know, links for the books in there. My social media for the Infinite Mindset Coaching is Infinite Mindset Coaching. But most of the stuff I do social media wise is Joanne Marcasey M A R C H E S E Dot infinite mindset on Instagram. That's probably where I'm the most active. I have the TikTok and all the other stuff, but Instagram seems to be my my platform of choice.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, look, we're gonna put all those links down on the show notes to your book and to your website and everything else. We're gonna have that down there so everybody can just kind of like super hyperlink their way over there, and it'll make it a little bit easier for people to come check you out. But yeah, we really appreciate you coming on the show as a very enlightening conversation and lots of fun.
Speaker 1: Look, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Of the energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, yeah, of course, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Right now, what we're gonna do is we're gonna get over to the meditation. But before we do, we want to say, look, if you want to be able to get these shows a couple of days in advance, you want to be able to listen to the shows completely commercial free. You want to be able to actually see the video rather than just listen to it. The best place to be able to go and do it and support us. We'll be able to go to patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is down the show notes below. If you just want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance and all the other things, then we have a tier that is three dollars and thirty three cents. But if you want to be able to join us every Wednesday night at nine pm Central for the Wonder Wizday Show. That's our live show that we do every single Wednesday night for all of the wild mystics out there, then we have a tier for that.
Speaker 4: It's the Wonder Wizday Tier. It's eight eighty eight a month.
Speaker 2: And a great thing about patre is that if you sign up over there, you actually if you sign up for an entire year, you get three months free.
Speaker 5: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's like you're paying for nine months, you get twelve. It's a beautiful gift. But if you just want to dip your toes in the water and see what it feels like, maybe you just want to come on the live show and say, hey, Sean, you are one sexy beast and that's all I got to say about that, then you can sign up for an entire week for free and then cancel it literally on the sixth day. You ain't got to pay nothing. It's a great thing that we're really trying to promote out there. And you know, if you like it, then stay awhile. You know, we would love to have you.
Speaker 5: The water's warm, you know, get.
Speaker 4: In the water is good. Energy is good.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so yeah, I guess with that being said, if Joanne Mark Casey came here and she's on you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So don't.
Speaker 4: Just get weird.
Speaker 5: Stay weird. Right, that's a good right. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt like I just like woke up from a nap. I felt like I was dreaming.
Speaker 5: It was pretty good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, I actually I was starting to think of, you know, some of the things that our guest was saying, and as far as you know, just kind of being in that flow and how the universe kind of just shows you kind of what you need to see according to where you are, and you know, and I think it got into some of it was like you know, the how maybe how everything.
Speaker 5: Started right, And she went on to say as.
Speaker 6: Far as like we kind of like agreed to certain things and how that kind of all took place, and.
Speaker 5: I was just thinking like, and that's and that's cool. You know. I think it's really interesting to look at it that way.
Speaker 6: And but I think it's really interesting to look at it as in, like, at least in my reality, how I've been looking at it is what if? What if none of this was even supposed to happen? You know what I'm saying, Like the universe the way that it turned out, Let's say that there was trillions and trillions and I don't even know a bigger number to say, you know, the possibilities that the universe could have been right, And this is the only version of the universe that could have been something that had an earth, that had people, that had life, that had brains with a capacity to even ponder the beginning, right, And so in that sense, I feel like like how we talk about, you know, like, oh life, maybe there is no one purpose. It's kind of just whatever you whatever you want that purpose to be. I feel like that lines up even better, you know, like if there is no actual specific purpose for Jonathan or for me, it's just what I want my purpose to be. That's kind of what I follow those breadcrumbs, and I kind of just experience the things I'm supposed to experience according to kind of how I'm looking at things and kind of what I want.
Speaker 5: To see from the universe.
Speaker 6: So I feel like if this universe was just kind of I don't even want to say, an accident, because even saying that the universe that we exist and now was an accident still kind of suggests that there was an alternative intention right of the universe itself. And so I don't know, I think even even saying that the universe was just kind of like this is just how it is, and it's always kind of been that way in and expanded and whatever, I don't even think that takes the magic out of it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: No, I think I don't know. That's just kind of what I was thinking about.
Speaker 2: It's probably multiple ways to really look at it. I mean, in all of its speculation, you know, especially we know, especially whenever they talk about the Big Bang, how was created? The Universe's creat what was like thirteen point six million years ago or something crazy like that or whatever.
Speaker 5: The millionaires or billion I.
Speaker 2: Think it actually is billion. And then and then they're like, well, our math could have been wrong. So it's actually like twenty seven point two billion years old, and it was like doubled the length. So I mean, there's still jury's still out on that. I mean, how how do you even go back that much time? You know what I mean? And so, I mean, I think it's just like anything else, it's whatever meaning you apply to it. You know, if there's something like if you feel like, because there is no set answer, I mean, to be honest with you, it's all speculator me.
Speaker 6: If there was, I feel like we'd all kind of agree, or at least most of us, would, you know, like the evidence would be so like obvious, you know that it would be like, oh, we got it figured out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, and yeah, and it very well could have just existed forever maybe. And then there's some people that suggest that, like maybe we don't even exist and we're just like experiencing the reality as if our universe got sucked into a black hole or something like that.
Speaker 5: We would know if if that was the case, you know.
Speaker 2: How I'm saying, And there's no way of knowing, And so I don't know. I think that it's really up to whatever fits best for you. Like I like to imagine that, you know, mainly beat. I just watched Avengers Infinity War earlier again for like the whole time, and uh and doctor Strange he's like, he's like, I just ran a simulation of all of the possibilities of all the possible outcomes and all the possible futures and everything, and they they said, like how many did you run? It was forty million, six hundred and five, and.
Speaker 5: Which how many did we win? Just one?
Speaker 2: Right, you know, And maybe it is something like that, you know, like maybe maybe there is only one way. Maybe there's a million different ways. I mean, maybe there are forty million different possibilities of how life really pans out. But everybody meets in the end the same place kind of thing, you know. I mean, And look, if time is an illusion we're talking about like a human physical thing as far as even the universe, as far as time goes, I mean, it doesn't even pertain to exactly what we are.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: And if we believe that, you know, energy can't be created or destroyed, and that means that we exist literally for infinity.
Speaker 4: So there's not even a number that you can put on that. So even whenever the universe was.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what I'm saying, Even whenever the universe was created, that just that's just whenever, like physical time it was created, you know. So that's not even when we were created. Because if we're energy and we can't be created or destroyed, then that means that we have always and will always exist. So it goes even beyond the Big Bang or when the universe started, because the universe is just the material manifested reality. Uh, it's it's a reality that we find ourselves in. Right, It's not all the all the be all end all kind of thing. I don't think. I mean, because you think about it, like what if you know, what if we existed in other universes and we were aliens or we were watchers, or we were literally God and that's who everybody was praying to us kind of thing, like.
Speaker 5: It literally could be.
Speaker 2: It could be that, like you're just an amoeba at the bottom of a pond and you're interacting with other amoebas and you're creating like new things, you know what I mean, like evolutionary style or whatever. Yeah, I think we probably existed as all of it. And that's something that like even Dolores Cannon said, she goes, it was probably a lifetime that you lived as a rock dude, you know, like there's probably a lifetime you lived as a.
Speaker 4: Blade of fucking grass.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, and that makes sense too when you think about it, when you have those experiences and you have that feeling of oneness and you look at the tree and you say, oh, you know, like that thing is definitely has something going on, whether it's consciousness or whatever you want to call it. You know, there's that oneness that that that individuation or not individuation, but you're not so.
Speaker 5: Print from it.
Speaker 6: So if you were a tree at one point, then maybe that's what you know what I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's not the wood that you're connecting with, you know, like it's not even the individual fibers of the wood that you're connecting with. It is whatever is keeping that tree alive, right, you know what energy itselves? Yeah, yeah, and I think that that's what is familiar, you know, like a tree, a tree is a tree, just like a human body is just a human body. So it's another car, you know, I do I've had like thirteen fourteen cars in my lifetime. If I identified as one of them, man, I'd be literally having to Fred Flintstone my ass to work or to the grocery store every day because that thing I either wrecked or you know what I mean, like or the engine blew out or whatever. So even identifying as Sean is putting you in such a tiny little box. And so that's kind of the way I like to look at things. And just I mean, you know what it was like whenever I hip the you did. You were a fucking I don't even know what you were.
Speaker 4: You were just an.
Speaker 5: Energy, an orb or something, right, But you.
Speaker 4: Were just infinite.
Speaker 2: There was no beginning, there was no end, and I mean you were an observer, but you couldn't have cared less about what was gonna happen because you understood the cyclical nature of life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and like infinite nature of it. No use getting saying.
Speaker 2: No use getting upset over spilled milk, I mean, it has to happen.
Speaker 6: And scheme of things, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. It just got me thinking because I started thinking about the what is it called the dow right And it's almost like that effortless action. And so it's like then I got to think I thought about that first and based off what she was saying, and then thinking about like not trying to like force things, right, trying not to force a you know, a square peg into a triangle hole, right, because I feel like in order to just kind of be at your best, you need to just be yourself and not constantly trying to force things. And that goes in in any situation you can think of. You know, if you're forcing yourself to go to this job that you fucking hate, right, it's like you're forcing and I feel like that's not in our nature. Like nature itself isn't forcing anything. No, it's just naturally, it's just doing it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It all goes through a cycle. You know, think about like the lifespan of a leaf. You know, at one point it was nothing, and then at a certain point, you know, spring came and water came and sunlight and wind, and next thing you know, you're a little a little leaf sprout, that's you know, sprouting off of the tiniest little you know, twig.
Speaker 5: Right. And I'm sorry, no, I was just.
Speaker 2: Gonna say, And eventually you're gonna go through that cycle, fall is gonna come, You're gonna die. It falls back down to the ground, and eventually that sediment that you know forms at the bottom of the ground, not even just sediment, but you know, the the whatever the forest floor, right, and that is ultimately what helps preserve the land and the dirt and all the different nutrients and all the bugs and everything else until eventually that life cycle comes back around again and what you know it there's more leaves that show up.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I yeah, So I was just thinking, like how cool actually to think about it in that way, not that you have to necessarily take that on as a belief.
Speaker 5: Or what have you. As far as like life not even being like.
Speaker 6: The the purpose of the universe, you know what I mean, Like you look out and you don't see a whole lot of life. You know, everything's just kind of you see energy, you see you know, stars and things like this, but as far as life as we know it, like humans and animals, and you don't see that. And so it almost seems like life itself wasn't the the purpose or the ideal plan for the entire universe. Yet here we are. And so when you think about it that way you almost transmute it and say we're here in spite of the universe not necessarily specifically planning us.
Speaker 5: Well, just here we are.
Speaker 2: And you know what I mean, all of the energy that has ever been is all that there will ever be. Yeah, you know, so like because there's no such thing as non existence, Like you can't not exist. It's not possible, like it it literally it's like zero like you know, zero is not even a number, it's just a placeholder, you know.
Speaker 5: And sane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, dude, I just love thinking about that kind of stuff too, So I'm happy you brought that up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, what were you experiencing, dude?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: I felt like I was about to fall asleep, not fall asleep, but I was like super super super deep like theyd uh you know to where I was like I forgot I was even meditating actually, like I was just trying to go nowhere, you know, and just just like recharge, you know, setting your phone on the charger for the night, you forget about it, you wake up.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, man, love it.
Speaker 2: I think that's why like gurus and yogis and shit, they they say that they don't even need to sleep, but for like three or four hours at night, Well, they're not wasting as much energy as we are. Well well, and also think about all the rest they get in their meditation. If they're meditating two, three, four times a day for half an hour to an hour, a couple hours or whatever, you're you're like not burning anything, right, And how much.
Speaker 5: Your energy could you exhaust if you're just blissed out all day long.
Speaker 2: Well, and there's no energy to exhaust whenever you're in a state of rest anyway, you know, so I'm pretty freaking cool dude. Anyway, all right, well, we got a nice long list of a lineup for guests coming on the show and it's gonna be awesome. Can't wait for that. Lord Byron's going to be coming on this Wednesday night for Wednesdays, Yes, so be on the lookout for that. That's gonna be a fun one. And uh many more awesome guests coming in the future. So yeah, we uh we'll see all on flip side.
Speaker 1: I guess keep