Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR.
Speaker 2: Listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James and T Harris Filligan for Jesse Kelly. I am a talk show host out of a Phoenix, Arizona. You can hear my show the Conservative Circus on five fifty KFYI seven ninety k ST. That's not a Phoenix and Tuso my friends, the biggest talk show hosts and she's just a conservative talk show in Arizona.
Speaker 3: And it's it's the day after.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about the the sit down, the interview with Britt behar and Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do that in the second hour, because I know you've heard a lot.
Speaker 2: About that, you know, throughout the day, But my take is just a little bit unique, just a little bit. In the third hour, I plan on talking about a flashback that I had as I was watching the media review of the of the interview and the media they're all over the place, but they did get their talking points out. They want you to know that, Yeah, this was it was tense. It was a terse at times terse interview. But Kamala Harris, she did yeoman work. She went into the belly of the Beast. If I wanted to be honest with you, I would tell you that Kamala Harris should have been doing these type of interviews from the very beginning, and she did. I think she'd be much better. She and Tim Walls, they would be much better. But my goodness, they were in such a hurry to get old man Joe Biden out of there that they yeah, well, they kind of skipped over a few steps, some very important steps, like a primary, you know about, like, you know, winning some delegates.
Speaker 3: More on that a little bit later.
Speaker 2: Right now, there is a lot of excitement in the land. You have a lot of people who are bound and determined to vote for Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 2: Early voting has started in multiple states. I got my ballot and I am turning my ballot in tomorrow. I think that all Americans should make sure that they vote early. In the Georgia, we're getting fantastic news. They're breaking records. Republicans are like, oh yeah, let's go. It's a party. It's a celebrate shutting out, and that's what they're doing. They're celebrating the first day of early voting. It's like a Trump rally. People are rolling out. They're all excited. They're showing their enthusiasm for America First. They want America first policies. The same thing is happening right here in the great state of Arizona.
Speaker 3: You at MSNBC come.
Speaker 2: On down and talk to some folks outside of Americopa County.
Speaker 3: See when you listen to this, you're gonna think, oh, that's just Fox News.
Speaker 2: Nope, it's not Fox News. Oh that's got to be Newsmax.
Speaker 3: Nope, it's not Newsmax.
Speaker 2: This report comes from an on on the ground reporter over at MSNBC.
Speaker 4: And I should note we did not find a single person who audibly would tell us that they voted for Kamala Harris. These were Trump supporters getting out to vote early in the all important Hobby county. Take a listen to some of our conversations.
Speaker 5: Well, the difference is going to be that everybody's coming out early that we talked to has made a special effort this year to vote, and it's you can see it here in the parking lot. Oh you know, this library's usually got five cars in it, said a ton of cars in it.
Speaker 4: Now said you voted early for the first time, for the first time, why did you vote early this year?
Speaker 5: Honestly because Donald Trump told me too, chief saying it, Nah, I've.
Speaker 1: Been thinking about it, and so here I am.
Speaker 4: We went one man who did not vote in twenty twenty, but he said he was horrified by the state of the country, so he is voting here.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: We met three other voters, one that moved from California, one that moved from Oregon, Blue states, who said that they moved here and were eager to vote in a state we're Donald difference. And so it's those types of voters that not only Republicans are watching come to the polls, but also Democrats have a close eye understanding that they need to really win the Maricopa County area to make up for any potential juicing of turnout. Here's the MAGA faithful. In places like Mohave County.
Speaker 2: There's any kind of juicing of turnout less an interesting term juicing. It's usually the left side of the out that juice is Republics. For the longest time, we made election day our day, especially here in Arizona.
Speaker 3: But for the last election couple election cycles, we've.
Speaker 2: Just had some strange occurrences happen like you know, a disproportionate number of the voting machines go down and miracle Pa County.
Speaker 3: Oops.
Speaker 2: Before that, we had ballots that were too big to go into the battlet of machines, and they were too heavy, and you could use the wrong kind of ink and just bollocks up.
Speaker 3: The whole works.
Speaker 1: Oops.
Speaker 2: A couple of elections ago, you know, they forgot to open up some of the polling places.
Speaker 1: Oops.
Speaker 2: And we still have shananigains going on here. That's why President Trump said, you know, get out early. We've got to beat the cheat. And that's exactly what people are doing. I love that. Well, you know, President Trump, he told me to go out there, you know, vote early. So that's what I'm doing, hey man, sister, in order for us to change the system, in order for us to one day, God willing get back to paper for ballots with pencils and have them counted in the praicincts that night and then had the precincts you know, report into the headquarter. In order for us to get back to that, we first must win at their game. Are we know they're gonna cheat? See last go around they took advantage of COVID and the mail in ballot. So around eight and nine o'clock at night, when they found out they were getting their assets kicked miraculously in the battleground states, Well, we're gonna stop counting for the night. Just a little bit tired here. We're gonna send everybody home and then tape up the windows and barricade you know, some of the streets so we can get the trucks in here with the packages to deliver the ballots, and we'll catch up with you in the morning, okay, And then by the morning.
Speaker 3: It's a miracle you have Joe Biden. He served in the WII hours of the morning.
Speaker 2: He went from trailing by six to leading by four. Wow, Holy come back, kid back man.
Speaker 3: And you were there looking like boo boo to fool.
Speaker 2: It was an early call in Arizona. We're calling to stay for Biden. Wait, but but they're not done calling them both. It's Biden, shut your face Biden. Oh okay, hmm see, I don't know if they could pull that off again. So they changed up. Now the big cheat is illegals voting. Oh yeah, illegals voting. Oh you should see some of the news coming out here that we've been reporting on in Arizona. All legals come in and they go to these centers to get processed, and there just happens to be signed up for ballots there. Well where are we gonna send them to? These people are being shipped all over the country. It doesn't matter. I'll fill the ballot out for you. They get the federal ballots. Oh you know what, you can be illegal and use the federal ballot. You see, if you're if you're legal, you can't use the federal ballot. And if you're illegal, you can't vote on the state ballots, but you can vote on the federal What the heck come on? Oh yeah, you think that that wasn't part of the plan to get all these illegals up in here. Oh yeah, we know, we want to turn you know, the overlad the Red States here. Well, we know it's cheap labor, but we got a three for we can give them a ballot. We got apartment buildings here where we have eagles that are hold up there there. All of their services are paid for. They get shuttle back and forth to work, and they get a ballot. You had a reporter go and ask them, do you have a ballot? Yes, who'd you vote for? Biden? Biden? Harris Harris. We gotta beat the cheek. We've got to beat the cheeks. Coming up, I'm gonna get some reaction from the media about last night's the Bacle up and interview and.
Speaker 3: Where they may be headed next. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly returns were listening.
Speaker 2: To The Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona. You can follow me on x at James T. Harris. The left are zealous for the blood of babies, going as far as supporting free abortions at the DNC. Kamalo's extreme radical stance on abortion is evidence in her running mate at First Things reported Tim Wall supports the right to infanticide and in fantaside is taking of a baby's life after birth, and that's insanity. The media has dubbed this as the abortion election. We have to stand up to this evil. When you join forces with Preborn, the largest pro life organization in the nation, you are protecting the greatest victims in our Society babies in their mother's womb. Preborn's network of clinics are positioned in the highest abortion areas in the nation, and they have rescued over three hundred thousand babies. When a woman considering abortion searches to end her baby's life, preborn is there. The power of the ultrasound, combined with God's love, doubles a baby's chance at life. One ultrasound is just twenty eight dollars, and five ultrasounds are one hundred and forty. To donate securely, just dial to fifty and say the word the keyword baby. That's pound to fifty baby, or go to preborn dot com slash jesse. That's preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn We have ad. You know, I want to keep calling it a debate throughout today. It wasn't a debate. It was an interview, a sit down interview, and boy, they.
Speaker 3: Went back and forth.
Speaker 2: Like again, We're going to discuss some of the highlights of the of that interview in our two of The Jesse Kelly Show. But the media reaction was curious to me. Now, of course, it broke the wrong partisan lines. You had so many of people say, ye, she got her clock clean. Oh my goodness, she didn't answer any questions. She tried to fill up uster and turn everything back on Donald Trump. And that's true. But you also had Kamala Harris, you know, show off as she went into the belly of the beast. Yes, yes, yes, she was fifteen minutes late. Yes, yes, yes, it was scheduled to be a half hour interview and it didn't quite make it because you know, they have production issues and all of a sudden, you had, you know, team Kamela trying to wind things up quick because she was getting chewed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that all happened, but.
Speaker 2: You have her team saying, you know, she went in there, she did a great job. As a matter of fact, Tim Wallas, he was celebrating the big victory.
Speaker 3: He was on the campaign troll today and he said, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, we're going everywhere, folks, We're gonna be regulars over there on Fox.
Speaker 1: He's we're trying, We're going everywhere.
Speaker 3: Kamala and I are going everywhere.
Speaker 6: Between the two of us, we're about regulars on Fox News. Now he's going out there every bit.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump's not going many places.
Speaker 3: And there's a reason why.
Speaker 6: It finally came out yesterday and he did a little time on haul on Univision. I don't know if somebody saw this and he got pressed and asked, I wouldn't call them hard questions. I would ask them honest questions. And they asked them, why are you and jd Vance making up stories about people who are in this country legally.
Speaker 3: Putting them at risk, spreading.
Speaker 6: Disgusting, untrue stories about folks in Springfield, Ohio, Aurora, Colorado.
Speaker 3: And this is what they have to do.
Speaker 2: They have to go out and say, you know what, why are you spreading untruths? But then they have to ignore the nine to one one cause they have to ignore the photographs. They have to ignore the the citizens that are coming forward with eyewitness reports. But we're going everywhere, We're going everywhere. Donald Trump's not going anywhere again. I mean, how do you do you waste your trying time trying to defend the Donald Trump has gone everywhere twice? Donald Trump, Donald Trump goes places and has been going place. You guys are just getting around to it. Donald Trump talks until everybody goes home. The reporters there exhausted. We got no more questions he doesn't come late and leave early. Come on, y'all. But this is the spin that they had to put on this in the last few weeks. This is the spin that we're gonna talk to everybody. We're gonna leave no stone on the turned. No, not us. Brian Stelter, mister potato head, he's back over there on seeing it.
Speaker 3: I thought he got fired. This must be an all hands on.
Speaker 2: Deck situation because mister potato head, he's over there talking about how this was adversarial. This that Brett Brett Baird, whatever that guy is made.
Speaker 7: I think this strategy from Harris was a Google strategy. She wanted Fox viewers to start to google some of the things she was saying because some of the comments she was making in this interview are foreign to the Fox audience. What, for example, General Mark Milly saying Trump is a fascist to the core.
Speaker 1: That's barely been covered on Fox News.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about, mister potato head.
Speaker 2: You know what's been barely covered on CNN The fact that General Mark Milly told the Chinese that if Donald Trump makes any kind of threat towards him, you know, he would give them, you know, an advanced warning like seven days in advance. Does the CNN audience know about that, Brian, that's called Trees and Son. Seriously, Oh, some people over there at Fox News may not know that.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I don't want us have to stand up for Fox News or their listeners. Let's just say conservative listeners. Where did they get your information from? Well, if you get it just from Fox News, you're hampering yourself. You get it just from seeing you're hampering yourself. Were gonna talk about this a little bit later the show. But this is a new age. Brian Stelza is trying to act like, you know, this is like the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 3: That are you know, late eighties.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, no, Yo, the listeners over there Fox News may not know, oh, mister potato head.
Speaker 7: So she was able to get some of those talking points in. This was the most adversarial interview Kamala Harris has probably ever done. Instead of getting the debate Trump again, she got the debate Brett Baer and a lot of viewers are going to come away saying, Wow, she's willing to do that.
Speaker 3: That's a sign of toughness.
Speaker 1: Oooh, toughness.
Speaker 2: You know she's willing to you know, debate Donald Trump. She wasn't supposed to be a debate. It was supposed to be an interview, meaning the interview asked, the interviewer ask questions, and the interviewer answers the questions. But she's not really capable of answering questions because she's vapid. So the strategy became to take over the conversation. Philip bustered, you know, on answering the questions and directed back towards Trump. And this is what Brian Stilter says. People are gonna see this as say, she fol brave. Well, thank goodness for I think his name is Doug Showings. Doug showing a Democrat political analyst. Now I think he did appear on Fox News to say this.
Speaker 3: But you tell me did he nail it? Is he is? This a pretty good analysis.
Speaker 8: I don't think it helped at all. I think she felt she'd reach some swing voters, But to me, the absence of clear answers, the real sense of you know, confusion to perfectly logical questions that Brad asked to me, suggests that it underscored all the issues and concerns the few undecided swing voters have don't think it helped helped a bit, and it may well hurt her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I agree, mister Swan. I don't think it helped a bit. Mike hurt her. Didn't move the needle either way, didn't help her out with moderates.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, looking at debates, looks like President Trump was right again.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that coming up next. My name is James C.
Speaker 2: Harris, sit again for the Jesse Kelly Show, Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James and T. Harris. Happy to be sitting in for Jesse Kelly. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona. Every year when Apple releases the new iPhone, the big carriers play the same old games. Sign your life away for the next two years and get a free iPhone.
Speaker 3: Stop it. Don't fall for this.
Speaker 2: With Pure Talk, you can get great savings on the new iPhone sixteen, and you can still get an affordable data plan that fits your needs on America's most dependable five G network. Now how would I know, because Jesse told me so. He has a new iPhone sixteen from Pure Talk. Bottom line, stop falling into the same traps and overpaying for data you will never use.
Speaker 3: Listen to this.
Speaker 2: With Puretalk for just twenty five dollars a month, get unlimited talk, text and five gigs of data, which is more than enough, plus mobiles hotspot, Dial pound two fifty is say the keyword Jesse Kelly. Pure Talks US customer service team will make switching easy. There's no contract, no activation fee. You can even keep your phone and your number. Dial pound two two five zero and say Jesse Kelly and you'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month with pure Talk. A little bit more on the debate reaction. You have a Mika Brazensky over there on The Morning Joe, A show that I don't watch very much, but you know it has its purposes. Is tips off the elite in Washington, DC, what's going on, what they should be be concerned about, and helps prop them up when they're when they're down, they're pretty down, they're pretty dwn because they know they're stuck. They have to support this hapless, empty vessel of a candidate. They realize that they're about to lose power and there might be some consequences with that. That's why you had Mika Brazisky on this morning, saying that that red bear her colleague was mean.
Speaker 9: We witnessed a man who spent his life as a down the middle journalist seeming to throw it all away for his audience have won, interrupting the Vice president awkwardly and unnecessarily ignoring many issues that define this campaign, including a woman's right to healthcare.
Speaker 2: For him men ignoring many issues. Again, this was earlier this morning. Mika was popping off. So you have to understand that what's going on here is they're hoping that you don't understand what was going on behind the scenes. And what was going on behind the scenes. Well, you know, she arrived late. Who does that? She arrived late to the interview and then left early. Again, who does that? Well, someone who doesn't have anything to say. Brett Bair, you know, he tried to get it all in because he knew that they didn't have enough time.
Speaker 3: He's skilled, so he was able to do it.
Speaker 10: But still, we were supposed to start at five pm. This was the time they gave us. Originally, we're going to do twenty five or thirty minutes. It came in and said, well maybe twenty So it was already getting whittled down and then the Vice president showed.
Speaker 3: Up about five point fifteen.
Speaker 10: We were pushing the envelope to be able to turn it around for the top of the six o'clock.
Speaker 1: So that's how it started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how it started.
Speaker 2: You know, as far as a Kamala Harris, I mean, you would try to get in there and readirect questions, but Kamala Harris wasn't having it.
Speaker 3: She was sticking to the script. And the script again was the.
Speaker 2: Filipbuster and then blame Trump, and it was I guess the left things that it worked for.
Speaker 10: I could tell when we started talking that she was going to be tough to to, you know, redirect without me trying to interrupt. I did this with President Obama at one point I just said, mister President, I know you liked the filibuster. I just didn't even have the chance to sometimes redirect in those ways.
Speaker 2: You know, it was getting so bad that you had Kamala Harrison's people standing on the sideline, and you know, in this next clip, it reminds me very much of what was it Rocky Ford when Rocky when Pollo Creed was fighting a drago you know from over here Russia and Drago wasn't playing.
Speaker 3: You know, you had a Pollo.
Speaker 2: Creed dancing around, you know, thinking living in America.
Speaker 3: But you know, Drago wasn't having it. Drago was beating them down, beating them down.
Speaker 2: Finally, you know you had to you had a bottle of crease trade.
Speaker 3: Throw the tow throw the damn tow.
Speaker 2: M That's what happened at that interview last night. They were telling her we got it in this. You've got to wrap this.
Speaker 1: Up, Dana.
Speaker 3: You've been on the other side.
Speaker 10: You've been on the wrapper as a press secretary interviewing a president. And you know, I'm talking like four people waving their hands like it's got a shop. I had to dismount there at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wrap it up, four people. This has got to end. That's how that whole thing went. I mean, and you know we're gonna do more of these.
Speaker 3: No they're not.
Speaker 2: They're gonna try to bamboozo President Trump into another debate. No they shouldn't. He shouldn't. Here, we got weeks to go. Let's just play it out. You do you boo, you do you boo, and we'll do us and we'll see. Let the chips fall where they made Meanwhile, let's get back in the way back machine, because we had when President Trump was the debating. I believe it was Kamala Harris. I get mixed up here. I believe it was Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: And he talked about how crime was soaring.
Speaker 2: Since since we had the Biden administration come in, and he got fact checked. Remember that he got fact checked by David Neuir.
Speaker 11: How would you deport eleven million undocumented immigrants? I know you believe that number is much higher. Oh, take us through this. What does this look like? Will authorities been going door to door in this country?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it is much higher because of them. They allowed criminals, many, many millions of criminals. They allowed terrorists, they allowed common street criminals. They allowed people to come in, drug dealers to come into our country.
Speaker 1: And then now in the United States and told by.
Speaker 12: Their countries like Venezuela, don't ever come back or we're going to kill you. Do you know that crime in Venezuela and crime in countries all over the world is way down. You know why because they've taken their criminals off the street and they've given them to her to put into our country. And this will be one of the greatest mistakes in history for them to allow.
Speaker 1: And I think they probably.
Speaker 12: Did it because they think they're going to get votes. But it's not worth it because they're destroying the fabric of our.
Speaker 1: Country by what they've done. There's never been anything done like this at all.
Speaker 12: They've destroyed the fabric of our country. Millions of people let in and all over the world. Crime is down all over the world except here. Crime here is up and through the roof. Despite their fraudulent statements that they made. Crime in this country is through the roof, and we have a new form of crime. It's called migrant crime, and it's happening at levels that nobody thought possible.
Speaker 3: Resident Trump.
Speaker 11: As you know, the FBI says, overall violent crime is actually coming down in this country.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: The FABI defraud. They were defrauding statements.
Speaker 12: They didn't include the worst cities, they didn't include the cities with the worst crime.
Speaker 1: It was a fraud, just like there are a number of eight hundred and eighteen.
Speaker 12: Thousand jobs that they said they created turned out to be a fraud.
Speaker 2: Boy, they ran around and they talked about how this president was wrong, how this president got fact checked because he was lying about the crime statistics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jim Acosta, Daniel Dale over there to see it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's listen to this one by about crime.
Speaker 12: Let's listen to that their crime rates coming down and our crime rates going through the roof. And it's so simple, and you haven't seen anything yet because these people have come into country and they're just getting acclimated.
Speaker 4: But what I mean, we know.
Speaker 11: I mean generally speaking, crime is down across the country.
Speaker 1: Crime is down.
Speaker 13: Jen.
Speaker 14: This claim is not only not true, it's the opposite of reality. Crime has been flowing for one point five years plus a violent crime and murder significantly. We had a six percent decline violent crime in twenty twenty three, it was a fifteen percent to climb in the first quarter of twenty twenty one. Even starker declines in murder thirteen percent in twenty twenty three, twenty six percent in.
Speaker 1: The first corner of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 14: So these are preliminary figures that the precise numbers might change when we get the final numbers, but there is no doubt about the direction crime is certainly going down.
Speaker 3: There's no doubt about the direction crime is going down. Now I don't want you to overreact to this, but there's a no report out.
Speaker 2: The FBI quietly revised their violent crime stats. Yeah, they revise the stats. They didn't want to people, too many people to know, but they revised it and told the truth that that crime is exploding in this country. The FBI crime statistics, Well they worked your plait.
Speaker 3: They updated them. Go away. President Trump was right right again.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so ridiculous. But look how far the lie has spread. Is taken root. Oh I have something else I want to tell you. They are eating your dogs and cats in Springfield, Ohio. Just saying, James, Hey Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: Is he smarter than everyone who knows?
Speaker 3: Does he think?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 2: You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T.
Speaker 3: Harris.
Speaker 2: I am a talk shows out of Phoenix, Arizona. My Shouted Conservative circus could be heard Monday through Friday morning six to ten am on five fifty KFYI in Phoenix, seven ninety K and st and Tucson. Such a pleasure to sit in for Jesse Kelly. You know October seventh, that was the one year mark of the worst massacre of the Jewish people since the Holocaust. Twelve hundred Israelis were murdered and more than two under fifty taken hostage. The war in Israel rage is on today. Israel and the Jewish people are facing attacks from enemies on all sides seeking Israel's destruction. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground providing food, shelter and safety to those in need during this crisis. Since the war started, there are reservists every day is raiding citizens who have left families behind to serve their country, soldiers who have been injured, and their families need support. Your gift of one hundred and fifty dollars today that helps the Fellowship provide the food and the other necessities to these families to help them survive. And thanks to a generous Fellowship supporter, your gift will be matched to double an impact. Join Jesse and letting those families know that listeners like you stand with Israel. Call to make your one hundred and fifty dollars gift right now at eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ that's eight eight eight four eight eight eight forty three twenty five or go online to support IFCJ dot org to give. That's one word, support IFCJ dot org. As we discussed earlier in the week while sitting in for Jessic Kelly, the Harris Walls campaign has a problem. They have a major demographic that's pulling away. We're talking about Americas of African descent. We're talking about men, well that's specifically, but also men in general. They're setting men men don't want anything to do with Harrison Walls. There's some new information about the Walls that's very disturbing. We have to keep up with that. But again, that's not the kind of thing that men would gravitate for or gravitate too, not conservative men. And then with black men again, I mean, really, you've got Kamala Harris out there trying to talk to some young black men and she's trying to woo them back into her cam So you know, the hard wagging of the figure didn't work. From Barack Obama, they dare not go the roots of Biden and say, you know, if you don't vote for me, you ain't black.
Speaker 3: So they have to use food. Do you know.
Speaker 2: At one time Kamala Harris told a bunch of black folks that she her collar. She makes a mean collar.
Speaker 3: Greens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, Yeah, one time she had to clean so many people came over to the house. She had to clean her greens in the bathtub. Yeah, that's just that's bona fide. You black and you take the greens and you you clean them in the in the bathtub. Here is Kamala Harris talking to a bunch of a young men and again using food as the hook.
Speaker 3: So you may not know, but you will appreciate.
Speaker 9: I'm the first vice president to grow chili peppers at the president.
Speaker 2: Scotch butter pepper.
Speaker 3: Come on now an learn something everything, learn something new every day.
Speaker 2: Girl, Come on now, come on girl. Yeah, I make scotch butter. I grow scotch butter pepper to Yeah, girl, come on now.
Speaker 3: Cush show mouth you hush show mouth.
Speaker 2: Girl. I didn't know this. I'm black, But a Scotch better butter pepper? Is that a black thing? Is that what you put in your okral?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 2: You know I make a mean fried chicken. Girl to get away, gone from here.
Speaker 3: But you get that fried chicken, you can tell why.
Speaker 2: That's why I need these young black men to come back to me not only do I look, I can cook.
Speaker 3: I can cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, Americans of Africa said they're not being moved by this type of these tactics anymore. As a matter of fact, you got a Detroit barber who is weighing into the frame.
Speaker 13: At the end of the day, I'm Trump because my eyes open, I can see that he was doing a lot better than what we're going through right now. You can't even go to the grocery stores right now without making a life decision on what you want to get. You know, you got to compromise. You We ain't gonna have to go through that four years ago, you know, just being able to just live on a day to day basis, it has become a little harder at this point in time.
Speaker 2: Well, Kamala, I can't even go to the grocery store and afford to get that Scotch butter pepper.
Speaker 3: Girl, Hush your mom.
Speaker 2: This is what they think of you. Let me let me, let me, let me rephrase that. This is what democrats think of black folks.
Speaker 3: This is what they think black folks are. Like, my eyes are.
Speaker 2: Open, this is what the barber said. I'm with Trump because my eyes are open. I'm broke as hell out of here. Do you see how much stuff colls?
Speaker 3: Kamala. I don't care about no scotch butter pepper or no hobb or narrow.
Speaker 2: I don't care that you and you cook greens youtch greens in your tub. Woman, I don't have a tub. I got an apartment with a shower.
Speaker 3: I can't. I don't have the space of the room.
Speaker 2: Rents too high, peppers, I don't have time. I don't have any plot of land to grow scotch butter pepper.
Speaker 3: Kamala, I'm the first what did she say?
Speaker 2: I'm the first vice president to grow You grew that in the White House?
Speaker 3: And where where did you grow this? Where did you grow this? Kamala? You may not know, but you will appreciate. I'm the first vice president to grow chili pippers as the vice president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, my god, come on now, y'all, come on now, you don't know bout here.
Speaker 3: Willis what a joke?
Speaker 2: She wants to be your president. And she sat down to an interview with Brett Baar yesterday and it was very revealing. It was very revealing. We're going to talk about that that interview, and I'm gonna give you some some finer points to look at with this. Also, I had a little flashback while watching that whole thing. I'm gonna share that with you as well.
Speaker 3: James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. This has been a podcast from w o R