Speaker 1: I was just reading something this morning, and I realized I might have perfectly timed in the way that only a sitting member of Congress can perfectly time, like a stock trade. I think I may have caught lightning in a in a bottle there. So I had to go grocery shopping Monday. So I did that kind of prefer mondays wind down. I don't want to be I don't want to go in on the weekends or run into a bunch of people. Plus on Monday sometimes for one of those people who like to go check out the yellow or red tags over the meat area, Monday's a good day to do that. I don't know if that's the all stores, but finds of deals in there. So I went shopping, and you know, about the normal stuff, the normal stuff, and you know, still grown. When I did it, it was what it was. And then you know, Tuesday was Tariff's Day and I'd already been shopping, and now here we are it's Friday, and uh panel on MSNBC. Let make sure I have this correct. I was just watching these idiots all bark at each other. Let's see here the prices now since okay, so since the announcement of the Trump tariffs. This MSNB a CNBC host, this is just insane, and then it was over on MSNBC. So they said on CNBC and MSNBC quote anecdotally was pointing out that the very same groceries from last week are now one hundred and fifty percent more. Is that true? I haven't been to a grocery store since Monday? Ross, have you done it? You're you're you're further north. It should be truer for you, probably, right.
Speaker 2: You know, I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: You haven't bought anything? Right?
Speaker 2: No, No, I have.
Speaker 1: But food, not food? You have food?
Speaker 2: Oh you know, no food?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh wow, Okay he paid one hundred and fifty percent more for it.
Speaker 2: I mean I can double check my account. No I did not.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, well it's coming right. It's probably like the zombie apocalypse right where you know, you get the first Biden. It's got to work its way down. So that's crazy. Like do you even have the staff at a normal grocery store to reprice everything one hundred and fifty percent different in three days? I don't feel like you do. I don't feel like that's reality. But no, that's what they were going with. And you're gonna be shocked to learn they figured out where the claim emerge from. Uh, it emerged from what is known as post fact or fact post. Do you know what this account is? You do? You don't know that you do? This account used to have another name, Kamala HQ. Apparently they were able to get the the name changed to fact Post, and so they sit there and they run all this stuff. And so I don't know if they're keen off of it or it's the same person. But I'm so glad I bought Monday. Whoo. That was close. So sure, it's just a matter of top Probably some of our Virginia listeners are dead now because it's I'm sure there's panels in New York or maybe DC, probably New York. So it's a coming head of the hills. Get in your bunkers. It's it's gonna be absolutely pandemonium, the dumbest thing. And then nobody just sits there and goes, you know what, maybe we shouldn't have Maybe we shouldn't have gone with one fifty. That's kind of ridiculous. They're just like, oh, yeah, I know, it's so bad out there. I can't believe what he did this week. It's like the did you see the story last week where they're like, uh, the they're they're they're bordering on running that there's a full blown AIDS crisis because of the USA I D cuts, And I'm like, everybody got AIDS in three weeks? What happened? How does that work? Because like I again, I'm willing to listen to any arguments out there saying, hey, we had this program, this program was very effective, and here's this strategic advantage or positive thing for how did everyone get AIDS in three weeks. I'm not making light of AIDS. I'm making light of people who would sit there and go, oh, yes, this thing, this thing not happening anymore. Meanwhile, there's a gazillion other organizations out there and all of a sudden, yeah, we're just saying this. Numbers are blowing up. I'm like, if you go get if you wanted to go get tested. Let's say that you find out your spouse is unfaithful. Okay, this is this is where this is where people will go get full screens right and and DWARS is nigh one of the first things you should probably go do should probably probably go get an STD check and they will tell you when you get a panel for something like that that specifically when you're talking about HIV, that time matters, So you can go get a checked two weeks after you find out, but also you need to go get checked again after a certain amount of time. So like that's that's that's what I'm talking about here. You're telling me that all this happened in two or three weeks. How long have we been running eights? I can't even get into all the things I want to say about this topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you can't. Ross knows him and no, but on a larger thing, I mean, listen, I can't remember my life without AIDS being a thing in like in the world.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We grew up in the Red Ribbon and it was on TV everywhere and they had like very special episodes of shows and stuff. So we've had thirty to forty years of education about this and how to get it and how not to get it, and we've been helping these countries for the same amount of time. If this was the case, which it isn't, but if it was the case that you know, Trump suddenly pulled out this usaid money and certainly AIDS has exploded in Africa on a span of two weeks, which once again hasn't happened, because that's ridiculous. But even if that did, what was given the benefit of the doubt that did happen?
Speaker 1: What do we what? What?
Speaker 2: What happened in the last thirty forty years? That message should have gotten in your head. You should be aware that this is a thing and how how to get it and how not to get it because we've been pumping billions of dollars in these countries for four decades about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've done some We done some educating, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Do we need like another forty fifty years before you know the the concept is understood? I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: I would encourage people if they too, are questioned, because I'm not going to get into a lot of reasons because I I don't pretend to fully understand all of them. However, you will quickly if you if you start really digging into this topic, you're going to be greeted with some big hurdles that are cultural hurdles that have to be overcome.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna read it and you're going to be like, that's not true because it's so ridiculous. Look, can't do it.
Speaker 1: Illogical. No, here's what I'm gonna say, illogical customs and or beliefs that have a little part of religion maybe attached to it. Like that's not like that's it's not a new thing. Okay, it's just I don't even want I don't want to say that this is a religious thing that necessarily because it's not any it's it's just an incorrect interpretation of things. And so that's a that's a and that's a tough thing to overcome, right, it's a tough thing for practices of this really this thing that is just you know, it's everyone on earth. This is the tie that binds, so to speak. Right, I don't care, I don't care who you are. Your dude, some topless girl goes by with a basket on her head, What do you see? You know what's in the basket. No, you're not right, because you just have these innate drive to pro create, and it's just very important that there are things that you can do and things that you can't do within there. And I don't know how to overcome that, but it really really there's there's a lot there, but don't don't try to tell me that in two three weeks, like all effort was lost.
Speaker 2: The whole premise that we have to think through this is if it's a possibility that that actually happened, is ridiculous, right, absurd? Absolutely Trump comes in two weeks later, there's an AIDS explosion in the Congo or whatever.
Speaker 1: Please yeah, and let's video emerge of him running around with a needle, like just stop, just stop, make your arguments why this is good for the US from and then insert whatever it is. And again, I'm not one of these pure isolationist dudes. I think sometimes you do do things so that you can exert a little bit of control or or you can at least counter control China. China, this is their thing now. They just go around, They're like, we're your friend, we're your friend. And the US used to do it a lot. And I don't know what the answer is, but I get very uncomfortable when China's doing things like US stopping I can't believe I'm going to say this stopping the acquisition of those port facilities down in Panama by Blackrock. Not that I'm Blackrock to have him. But I don't like that China's in a position that they can dictate who can or can't buy these from the Panamanian government. But holy hell, all right, that's as close to that hot potato as I'll get. But you guys do your thing. Oh do you see Corey Booker admitted that his big speech was nothing but political theater. That's weird, Rosz. Did you see Corey Booker's quote yesterday to Stephen A. Smith? He said he won't define himself by who he's against, who his opposition is, I should is what he's saying. Corey Booker says he doesn't define himself by who he's against. Now I know it was none of it was real. No, that's a troll of all trolls. Man.
Speaker 2: No, he was only done so he could, you know, raise his profile for the next election.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. And he's like, oh, I don't care about I don't define myself by him against you. You've set a kind of not really a filibuster. But you let's put this in normal terms. All right, Let's say let's say we're a bunch of girls, sorry ladies, all right, We're a bunch of girls right, uh, and we're and Ross and I are sitting around in our friend court Korea or whatever where he would go buy in. This scenario comes by and it's like, I, Oh, that boy that I like, I don't even think about him, and then proceeds to whine about how he doesn't he didn't look back, and I gave him the I gave blinked at him, and I left the note and b for eighteen hours. She's like, I don't even think about him. That's that's what that is. Am I wrong? That's that where he's living rent free in your head and your friends know they're just like whatever.
Speaker 2: He only brought up one valid point the entire twenty four hours. There was at one point where he said the Buffalo Bills were the only near New York state football team, the only team and.
Speaker 1: I'm not check. Four hours and twenty minutes he did.
Speaker 2: I see now. I saw it on my Twitter feed and I said, you know what, Corey good point Korean Arena.
Speaker 1: Remember we're doing the that that's because this is what this is. I don't even I don't even think about him. Here's eighteen hours of why do man so good on him getting his troll on. Now we can just as quickly ignore him. All right, six nineteen, we have an update on that lunatic who went on the Sentinel Island because of course he did. This guy's got a guard dude. I need to get in on this dude's guardian angel action. That's all I'm gonna tell you. I'll give you the rest of the details and much more coming up case O Day Radio program. You know, so of the tariff reaction and what's going on there stock market now it's sixteen no twelve, sixteen hundred, right, yes, sir, which is not on expat. I don't know if they expect it to be that much, but clearly there was gonna be some some sell off here. Well, will chat with Jeff Bellinger a little later. Pete Callener will join us. That's coming up at eight oh five. And uh, we had basically two weeks of stuff to chit chat about.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Liam Neeson is Frank Drevin? Is that what's going on? Do you see this the New Naked Gun reboot starring Liam Neeson. I he's got some You ever see the video of Liam Neeson where he's I don't even know the premise of what they're doing. But they got him in there and they're like, all right, let's act out a scenario, like a workplace scenario, and he's his comic timing's pretty good. I can't even remember what they were doing. It's really funny. Are you just kind of it's just weird? And everybody else saw in the room. I think it was like, all right, imagine the conversation with you and this restaurant owner, and like it evolved into some really dark humor and Liam Neeson kind of nailed it. So I don't know, maybe you can do this. The problem is I don't think you can let Frank Drebin be Frank Rebin man. By the way, here, the writing probably is gonna be okay, listen to the yeah we got time for this.
Speaker 3: Hey, little girl, stop, what do you want?
Speaker 4: Little one?
Speaker 1: Your ass?
Speaker 3: That's the.
Speaker 5: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Frankreben? Please squad.
Speaker 6: The version, h daddy, it's me Frank Jad.
Speaker 1: Would miss you. Look, I don't know.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the little slicing dice here is a little OJ reference there, So that's fun maybe, And I did cat I did give it a an asterisk. I will point that out because I'm because you never know, you never know. I'm referring to the father with the job interview because the story as it was first explained, and I was trying to figure out how the media seems to have gotten so duped on this, and I think I figured it out. So if you remember a Georgia father accused of leaving three young kids, the oldest twelve, the youngest one, the middle one is six, at a McDonald's and uh, like us to Georgia there so that he could go do a job interview kind of across the street and down a little bit. Apparently it was at a hotel or an inn of some sort, and he just left the kids at the play place at McDonald's. A customer saw the kids and it was a problem. That's how we understood it, right, So yeah, it looks like that may not be the case. So as best I can tell, now what I said when we talked about I said, you know this, I don't understand necessarily how this is helpful if he's trying to do the right thing. And I said, unless, of course, he was going to a bar or to go gambling or whatever, and then you know, do whatever you're gonna do, and I don't know that it quite rises to that level. So here's what police think happened. Dude went and filled out a job application around one thirty and uh, but was not expecting any return call for an interview. Okay, all right, so you take care of that. But you know, some would argue, well, if you're just doing the application, it's not a set of appointment. Is the urgency enough with the kids, And I don't know, maybe it is. I don't know his whole schedule there, and I arguably that would be far less worse, right, because it's a very timed, quick event to just fill out a very generic job application, so it'd pop over, pop off. But it turns out he was not gone for thirty minutes. He was gone for ninety and there were customers that police interviewed that it reported some like exchange because he was on the phone too before he left his kids there, and something about dropping something off and then going to the store and grab something. Well, it turns out the police think he had the backpack he had and then whatever acquired at the store he was getting for the I don't know if it's all the kid's mom, but whatever is estranged the other the woman's name is, and then went to an apartment complex. It's about a mile down the road, walk down there, and for whatever reason, was not able to find her, which the whole thing is weird. And in the during that time he had he lost his wallet and ID and was not able to deliver the bag. But the point is that when police started digging into this like it was, it clearly wasn't that now the reason I think that they, probably the media was willing to run with it. Well we can. We can talk about motivations for days, but is one of the people corroborated that this is what was happening? Turn it now turns out, is this dude's homeless crackhead girlfriend. I don't know if cracks her drug of choice. Uh. It kind of looked like something is uh, And there you go. And I'm not knocking on her for being homeless. I'm not knocking her for that, but it's like, you didn't ask, hey, do you guys know each other? What's going on here? So that's where that's where we're at. And with with those facts there until they tell me something more. I mean, charging him with kind of a very moderate in the grand scheme of things as it pertains to kids probably is appropriate. And I know some people are going, well, what does it change? You know, if he does, he has enough transportation and he's got to drop this bag off for his kids, you know, his his kid's mom's or a mom or whatever. You gotta do what he's got to do. Well, no, because if you walk the kids down there, kids can walk a mile, ten year old will walk a mile. You probably have to stick of what you know, you're gonna have to carry a one year old obviously, but if that's something you feel you got to do, you don't have to leave your kids a McDonald's to do it. So yeah, I hate that. Now, what's didn't they raise a crap ton of money for this dude too? And Antonio Brown come out and was like, let's get him paid. I don't know how that's gonna work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because most people wanted the story to be true, right well, and yeah, yeah, I mean it was a good thing. You have a guy who had a kid at fourteen, is still in his kid's life and ten years later at twenty four going to try to get a job to provide for his family. I mean, we will all most people wanted this story to be true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't think they're disputing that he went over there and filled out the application. So you know, whether that was because he sincerely wants that job, or he has to do a certain number for some benefits for his kids, I don't know what it is, but like this is that's a remarkably different set of circumstances. Yeah, I don't know. I'd be very interested to see this all filled in. I suspect this story will probably not get picked up by most of the national media again because, let's just be honest, a lot of them were in it because they want there. There was a certain narrative there too. Why are they harassing this this this poor black man who's just trying to get ahead. And again I don't know that he wasn't doing things he thought he needed to, but it just tarnishes all of it, man, So hopefully they get that figured out. Meanwhile, over in Asheville, they got their own dude trying to get ahead. We'll get to that story here, and uh, actually, what the what the heck? The clock a few minutes if you said, hey, some dude tried to tried to successfully Although did get caught rob a grocery store for incense and a cinnabon, you'd be like, I'm sorry, what, Yeah, the whole the whole store and you robbed incense.
Speaker 2: Dude, that are good?
Speaker 1: It well, I don't know if it was a cinnabun or a cinnamon bun.
Speaker 2: Both ways, Yeah, they're better at the airport though my opinion.
Speaker 1: I'm just not a sweet skuy.
Speaker 3: But you do.
Speaker 1: You people are over at Cinnamon look like they're having a great time. I will say that I've never had a cinnamon but you guys do you so you're missing out? Am I really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's life changing.
Speaker 1: As you go to the city.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where is. It will probably give you diabetes.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, can't you get don't they sell cinnabons at Taco Bell and the dessert menuor that's chopped up? Isn't that what that is?
Speaker 2: I know I'm talking like the big Mac Daddy like cinabun where it's like it comes in the giant box.
Speaker 1: So my point was, does that dude's mugshot? I never knew this existed. Looks like somebody who would steal in sense? Is that true? That's true, that's the most hippie. It's the most dippy hippie Violet. And you know what was his weapon of choice? Machete?
Speaker 2: Oh that's great, yeah whatever, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So this long haired lunatic goes in allegedly to a grocery store in Ashville's name's Jeffrey Bradburn, and he's like, give me all the incense, which is the most Ashville crime I could think of if you really think about it. What it don't sell? Patuli there that you could get? What are your staple needs? I'm assuming if you go steal a cinnamon bun and uh and and incense, you're high af right? Doesn't that sound sound like something in case the munchies to bring about. I'm not encouraging it. And by the way, when police tracked him down, you know what he was doing, shoving that cinnamon roll in his face. Cought red, caught white handed. I guess with the uh the goodness they put on.
Speaker 2: We've had a lot of robberies lately in the news where they've been super weird. Really, you know, younger people committing these robberies or these staffs. Remember the guys who had the snake who stole who stole the vapes? Like, take the money, man.
Speaker 1: You can flip vapes. That stuff's not chance to sell. People sell like vapes on the streets.
Speaker 2: But whatever happened is taking the cash. Now you're like, give me the cinabun in the incense.
Speaker 1: You just claim to like cinabuns. All right, let's say you all right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to commit a crime for a cinnabun. I will pay for it, all right, out my mask in the airport like a normal human being.
Speaker 1: Hear me out. Let's say that that weird MSNBC panels, Right, groceries are one hundred and fifty percent higher this week from Monday when I shopped. And now you're like, ah, man, I gotta feed my family. I gotta do something. So let's say you go rob the cookout, you leave it with just the money.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm a man of class and sophistication, So if I'm going to take part in the heist, it's going to be a major heist. So I would do this Cinnabon if it was. If I'm like robbing a Cinnabon, playing factory, like, I'll take out like seven trucks. I'm not going, I'm not committing a crime and going to prison for stealing one cinnabon.
Speaker 1: And insane you forgot these? Yeah, it's not gonna incense. I don't even know. All right, but you're a cookout and let's say that as you did the stick them up and you got the money, you look over where they put all the food that's getting ready, it's all done. Are you ready to go to people? And you see a peach cobbler sitting there?
Speaker 2: Oh no, but I'm taking the money and the cobbler. But also, once again, I'm a man of sophistication. I'm hiding in the ventilation shaft at night when they close the cookout, I'm popping down and taking all the peach cobblers and the money.
Speaker 1: I mean the ventilation shaft, we push nothing but hot Yeah, smoke through all day. Good luck with that, say beasy. Well, that's part of the principal thing you mentioned there. So yeah, I wonder if much incense he got.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it matters, like there what a certain number? Really that's good?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, hey, if you got enough that you can flip for it's like what the city you just said you'd rob seven trucks even because they're filled with one dollar cinnamon buns. But if you got enough of them, it's gold man. You tell me you can't flip cinnabuns.
Speaker 2: Like it'd be like the robbery scene in Goodfellas where they show up at the bar afterwards and deniros in there and like I pull up in the cinebon truck and he's like, what are you doing? Hey?
Speaker 1: Go to go to wherever lonely cat ladies you know are, and then just open your cinnamon truck. Just flip it open. Hey, what are we doing here? He sold out. In a minute, they saw that cat fanciers thing at the state paragrounds every year. Pop into that parking lot. He fires all those things in a minute. Well, we're just doing business here. Don't you get mad people, cause I, like I said, every year when they have that cat association thing over at the fairgrounds. If you're a dude, wanted to were like where the single lady's at? So now you bring you and your cinabun truck. You're gonna be like a god.
Speaker 2: Hey trucks plural, Well.
Speaker 1: You bring one at a time because you don't want to have all your stolen goods at the same place. Come on, man, I'm not like a low and thief here. Have you? Have you ever earned peers? Not just like in the movie, Leave the gun, take the cinnabun. Is that how that went? I don't think that's how it went.
Speaker 2: Boston, Paul, imagine Val Kilmer and Heat coming out with his ak. What did he happen? There was an AR fifteen is AR fifteen and just coming out, like you know, with a duffel bag full of cinnabuns, just taking it.
Speaker 1: In those bags. Ye gotta they looked heavy full of cinnabons.
Speaker 2: Well it's the icing man. It weighs it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that's fair. That's fair.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: What's more surprising is his bond. His pun is fifty thousands. Well, look he had a giant machete at the time, so not an June sword though. So that's good, sir. You're probably still eligible to go to the UK. All right, six forty eight. Hang on, have you seen any of the roster? You've seen any of the Jackie the German Shepherd saga, which stretches now from California to Alaska.
Speaker 2: I don't think at all.
Speaker 1: No, what is it oh my goodness. Okay, all right, So during the just days after the wildfires, a stray dog and the people named it Jackie. I don't know whose it was, nobody claimed it whatever, And actually there were so many stray animals brought in following the fires. Very sad because you know a lot of he did have a lot of animals that were probably not living with people, just kind of neighborhood dogs. But you know, then all the trees burned down and all of this, so they had a big influx of pets. And this dog came in and she was facing euthanasia just due to the numbers, but at a rescue group because there's a little notoriety with this dog in Alaska stepped in and Jackie made her way to Juno, Alaska. She had to be a little bit of a shock for a dog raised in the Los Angeles area. Unfortunately, Jackie freaked the hell out, so she ran away and they've been trying to catch Jackie since then up there, and Jackie has been incredibly resourceive, resourceful, and elusive as animal control officers in the public at large. In fact, she keeps besting their traps. So they have cheese they're using cheeseburger traps, and she keeps figuring out how to eat the cheeseburger but not get trapped, which I would get How quickly would you get trapped if there were cheeseburger traps out there? I feel like I'd probably be there day one man, you'd get me sitting there? Is that a cheese Is that a delicious cheeseburger? Oh my goodness? What is this surroundings that feels caged? Anyway, there's a cheeseburger.
Speaker 2: I'll give you in a minute, I would recognize it was the trap and still go for the cheeseburger. I'll take my chances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it looked good, they grew up a cheeseburger, But I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt that it's delicious looking and she's able to get in there. So she'd been on the lamb since mid February. As you can imagine, there's still a lot of snow stuff up there. She's not exactly a cold weather dog, so uh yeah. Also, cheeseburger traps are a thing. Yeah. Here she is eating the cheeseburger they got because they got the trail cams on it. That dog's smart.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: She probably wouldn't anybody's dogs. She probably was just living off the large s of the Pacific Palisades, neighborhood man eating whatever, living her life. And now she's like, wait a second, I got on this weird loud thing and now it's cold as hell. What the heck's going on? Where's the beach? So anyway, but yeah, cheezburger traps. That's mostly why I did the story because I didn't know those were a thing, and we'd all get busted, so we got some fun audio to get for you. You heard probably mentioned in the news the tornado situation. There's a lot of really bad stuff. We'll get into it with Race Agic. And of course, even in spite of the fact that there's a lot of really bad stuff, uh, there are people out there who are reveling in the fact that when we get into these big tornado outbreaks, what are the what are the what are the states that normally are impacted flyover country quote unquote, get Oklahoma, Kansas, maybe North Texas, Arkansas, and then of course southern states Mississippi, Alabama. Any times there's a big tornado outbreak, somebody in Mississippi and Alabama. I know I'm generalizing here, but somebody in a trailer parking way like something bad is gonna happen. Well, an interesting coincidence. Do you guys remember in the very last hour when I was talking about the dude in Asheville who went and robbed the grocery store for incense and the cinnamon or whatever. And I was like, Hey, a scenario with Ross. What did you say? You said you only do big heights, right right?
Speaker 2: You know, man, you know, come on sophistication here. I'm not your petty thief.
Speaker 1: Somebody stole one hundred thousand eggs from a delivery truck.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: That ain't me.
Speaker 1: You know, if I had to pick the person I know who eats the most eggs, you know who that would be.
Speaker 2: The person might be Kyle Wilson.
Speaker 1: You think it's Kyle Wilson, Zoy Chreiso Wilson, Right, No, big persons, not him, it is. It is another person. It gets up early in the morning for this station.
Speaker 2: Steve said, all he doesn't, he doesn't even work with Steve doesn't work.
Speaker 1: No, Trevor's not up that early on to blame them. So it's not me. I would know if it was me. So like, this is running short. So that happened, and then simultaneously that was in Pennsylvania, and then yesterday I thought this was Kentucky and so it's Tennessee. Oh I get it. Okay, So it so in Tennessee. Two trucks It was not one. It was two trucks showed up at a Tennessee meat packing plant and they're like, hey, we're the meat delivery guys. And they're like, oh yeah, we're waiting for you, and why don't you back your trucks up? And then according to the police report, they loaded the trucks up, they drove away, and then they never arrived for deliveries for I guess was said to be in Michigan and Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Now, if it's so, did they just pull up in like a minivan or something and say, hey, give me the meat and they gave me.
Speaker 1: The trucks and falsified a truck company name called List Truckings.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you have if you have a fake manifest and a fake truck, then truck I don't know. They always do that in the movies though they show up with like a truck that and usually it's a van they get for like the heist or the theft or whatever, and they completely remake the van to look like whatever they're supposed to do, and they paint it and they put the house and it's always perfect. And for once, I would like in a movie for them to show up in the truck and have the logo be completely crooked and the paint be like off, because that's a hard job. It's not something that's super you can just pick it up and like do a great fit. That's why we go to places to have that done. It takes a lot of work and I would just like to see it for once. They say, I want to see the process of the guy painting the van, but.
Speaker 1: You can get a wrap now for like eight hundred bucks and it will say whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I would just lay. I would like to see in a movie where they get for once, you see the guy painting the van that they use in the heist, and halfway through you know, it pans back and you see how bad of a job he's doing. He just liked and he just goes anyway and he uses that van because it means it's perfect.
Speaker 1: I hear what you're saying. But also even if it is perfect, you can just randomly show up and be like, oh, I'm the guy with give me all the meat, and they do that. There's not there's no other verification. Just like your fan the logo looks correct, like that feels like that's not two part authorization. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always like where spob but he's a guy, he's off to day and they're like, that's every look.
Speaker 1: Every movie that ever has the how many movies are there in existence where they have to deliver a vending machine that's actually a bomb or something like? I can think of multiple movies and in every scenario it's the same thing. What's the Schwarzenegger movie where he pretends to be a mob dude? H very early one. It's not Commando because ah, hold on, I'm undercover.
Speaker 2: I gotta search. That's fine, you can search that. I'm I'm looking at the photos mark he took yesterday. We made a you know, back in the day, they'd make these you seem a p Interest market, which showed me you would see these decks made out of palletts, we just made a deck made out of egg curtains.
Speaker 1: Well that's thousands of thousands of.
Speaker 2: Egg curtains and it's it's stable. Dude, you think like that's gonna it's not moving anywhere. That's solid.
Speaker 1: I mean it's unique. That is a unique idea, just instep repurposing stuff for other things. He's very hot right now. So yeah, raw deal, So raw deal. It's the I think for they need to like soft blow up a police station. They don't want to really kill anyone, and so they can rob a different one. I think it's the prime. It's been it's been a while. That movie came out forever ago, and like they're like all right, and then this dude rolls in and he's got like what you were just talking about. But I think in that one, the van was off, so he's got one of those snack truck looking things but it's a sketch. And he rolls up in a police station and then they're just putting the vending machine in there, and the desk sergeant's like, hey, what are you doing. Where's Bill? And he's like oh, He's say, you know, Bill, he's a loser. The guys like I waves his hand at him and then not good security. Wasn't it in the Batman movie. Wasn't the whole thing like, Oh, it's it's on, but it's not plugged in, which seems like an incredible oversight. Same thing just rolls up in there like you're not the guy I've ever seen before, ever in my life. So you're telling me that if later today Ross and I, wearing like the warrior stash that Elon wore on SNL, showed up with the truck in Smithfield somewhere one of the meat packing plans and just rolled up there and pretended like we knew what was up. You guys will give me eighty thousand pounds of meat, no questions asked. There's no security on that. That sounds like a deal man, no way, really, Why Oh.
Speaker 2: These guys just dropped off a vending machine for me.
Speaker 1: Oh is that okay? I thought that was construction so exciting. Yeah, you should put all us right next to you that in there. It look at all the chips, you should probably get them before they're gone. But not for the reason you think. Yeah, that's a that's like a So many movies.
Speaker 2: Get right, and it's always like it's like a super common thing, like oh, here comes Bob again, replacing the vending machine again. Like that that shouldn't be an occurrence where you're like, oh, this is happening again. You should be like, this is weird. I didn't know we needed a new machine.
Speaker 1: I think they replaced the venue machine in the break room once and it was when they decided they were going to put the healthy thing in.
Speaker 2: Dude, they did it once in like twenty years. Yeah, and they replaced the good machine with the machine full of like healthy stuff.
Speaker 1: Or no to be healthy or it's just much smaller versions of stuff that's quote unquote bad but for the same price. So like, so I don't want to knock on there because there's some stuff and that's pretty good. But like, that's the only vending machine replacement in the all the years that I've ever noticed at you know, at the old iHeart facility, and it hasn't blown up yet. But maybe this thing in Ross's office, well I don't know, don't know the answer to that, but yeah, they have not found either of the trucks nor the meat, so we'll see what's happening there. But like, don't you guys I know there's a guy's driving right now that show up. You go to pick up a load, and could you just show up and if you like, you know, look like you knew what was going on, they would just load it without asking questions. Is there no paperwork? The whole thing is weird because like it's a trucking company they said they didn't recognize. So if I just pretend to have a trucking company name, I can have all the meat, and Ross can have all the eggs, you know, for his deck. That's actually pretty terrifying from a food handling standpoint, Just a little bit, all right, seven fourteen Cacoda Radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Now I'm trying to figure out which meat plan in North Carolina would be best. I mean, you could go wings, but you want the good stuff. You want the you know, the high flip stakes, although they don't have the shelf life necessarily unless you properly handle them, so that'd be very careful. What I was looking for a meat manifest figure out what all they got. Well, chances are if you're anywhere near the Tennessee border today and there's some dude on the side of the road selling meat going, oh no, it's from our farm. Might not be, and he's got probably be at a very big discount. All right. So I mentioned yesterday and it's in the news today about some severe weather we're on the lookout for, and unfortunately in some places, they they've already found out, so to speak, with tornado outbreaks. And so imagine my surprise then when I go on Twitter and I'm greeted with lunatics like I don't know this woman who's decided this is this is where she needs to make her political bones. Man.
Speaker 5: So the Red States are getting hit with tornadoes big time east of Oklahoma and at north in the Ohio Valley Kentucky. Again, no fem for you. Well, they're gonna have it hard. It's a pitching.
Speaker 1: No I know exactly.
Speaker 5: Oh, Lady seventeen's over there and I'm right next to the crooked woman allotment.
Speaker 1: I'll be okay, I just like this is the stuff I don't understand. I don't I know there were some people, but like, can you imagine going on after the Pacific Palace say, it's sure you got a lot of opinions, but no, you're laughing at literally the homeowners, and its like. I did see people on the left doing a little of that because they were rich and they didn't like them. But I can't even yeah, because the one imagine doing that.
Speaker 2: One thing that never happened, right was a giant storm, saying western North Carolina where people's homes were just flooded away. I'm not sure FEMA was definitely there to help. FEMA was there, right, because Biden was there and we had FEMA. They had FEMA, right.
Speaker 1: I remember Biden talked to somebody and they said that everything was great. Then he mentioned that, say who said that? But that's right. Yeah, I don't know about that. I don't know about that at all, lady, But yeah, you need uh Jesus or Thorsine or if you put that out there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But how could you even put that out there in the universe, because I would be fear like you put that out there. First off, it's so hateful and spiteful and evil, I would just assume that I'm gonna get smited.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like that story the other day. I didn't get into it like I because I'm like, you remember the pastor story. I told you the other day, there's this really really horrible story out there of a disabled veteran. Right, so he I'm not sure exactly what caused, if his ied or got shot or what, but he ended up being partially paralyzed. Right, So he's now he's not confined to a wheelchair and having some significant mental ish excuse me, medical issues, and then he finds out, like a couple of weeks ago, that his wife is having an affair with their pastor, and he then he kills himself. Those two go to super hell.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, being a pastor, I assume you would know that there's a portion in the Bible that says you probably shouldn't do that what you do with that kind wife. I mean, I'm just reading say it explicitly.
Speaker 1: You're wanting people to read, like, okay, just right now, and it's got a lot of things you're not supposed to do.
Speaker 2: I've mentioned this in social media, and I'm updating it every day. I'm reading the Bible for the first time in my life. My goal is to read it in an entire year. So three and sixty five days and every day on Twitter, on my ex account or whatever, I update what I've read and little notes and everything, and I've gotten I'm in Leviticus, and even I I am not full disclosure, not a pastor note, the theological degree or anything. I know that an Exodus it says you should not do what that guy did to that guy's wife. Oh right, there, I have gotten to that point. Maybe maybe he hasn't gotten to that point. Maybe I'm not. Maybe maybe he's in Genesis, you know he hasn't got that point.
Speaker 1: Is it? Is there maybe too many rules in that list you're referring to, Rember.
Speaker 2: I think what it is.
Speaker 1: You think there's just way too many to remember. Huh.
Speaker 2: It's like Maddi's gonna get that point yet he probably feels stupid. Now right, it's gonna get and.
Speaker 1: I still take my neighbour's stuff.
Speaker 2: Right the meat you make?
Speaker 1: The meat? Is that okay? I steal the meat.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they give it to you, do you have a.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna steal it. That's okay.
Speaker 2: Though it's not good either.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, man, Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 2: Typically it's frowned upon.
Speaker 1: How about the lord's name? But in vain? Is that okay?
Speaker 2: I would not do that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: Not do.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're a pastor, you know what I mean. I mean, you should probably know these things.
Speaker 1: Oh those rules are only for pastors.
Speaker 2: Or do they teach you that in pastor school? Don't.
Speaker 1: I never went to pastor school. I did the catechism stuff, and I seem to remember them mentioning some stuff about this, but you know it's been a while. Yeah, so like go to super Hell. You post videos where Tornado just you know, mowed through a preschool. You go to super Hell. I don't make the rules. Apparently somebody does, because Ross was reading about them and was able to report back to us. Did They didn't write him down though, right?
Speaker 2: They actually wrote down like twice believe it or not. First time there was an episode, there was an incident brought down.
Speaker 1: Law making is a messy business.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong. I mean I am an amateur in this, in this role here right right with the materials, so I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, hey, once you get through, I don't want to spoil it for you, but I I feel like you're on the right track there, uh with with that? Yeah? Just just sheer lunacy, man, just just evilness permeating some of this stuff, and I don't. There's so many ways you can go and just be an obnoxious a hole for political reason the purposes. People do it all day every day. It's called Twitter, and you know lots of other social media. It's a whole it's a whole genre. It' say. It's a niche thing that is unfortunately not as niche as it probably should be. So uh, just something to think about, all right. Reminder, Pete Klener will be joining us. That's coming up here at eighth five. I'll hit a break. We've got another piece of audio for you, and it's a doozy thank you New Hampshire that's coming up next. Hang On, I saw this original post. It was posted actually this was posted on the thirty first. I happen to see it over the weekend, or not over the weekend, but I like on Monday and I just saw it. It didn't have a ton of responses yet, but somebody wrote, does anyone have any random fun facts about a very niche subject. I'm bored and love learning random things, and I'm like, all right, it's engagement farming, but I'll bite so I click in there and there's some really cool stuff So if you look at some of the top rated comments, here's a dude who knows way too much about octopuses. Ross, did you know octopuses have three hearts and their blood is blue because it's copper instead of iron. Now what are you gonna use that for? I don't know, But I didn't know that. Now I do. There's some good rabbit holes. I was not familiar with linguistic relativity. Relativity hypothesis. Have you guys ever heard of this? And it's actually interesting. Basically, the grammar and vocabulary and words that are available within a particular language, within a particular era can be even though you have the same language, or at least base of language. You know, how they tell you if you ever got there, if you ever got a time machine and they deposited you in like, you know, medieval Britain, even though they're speaking English, you wouldn't really know it. You'd pick up a word here, a word there, but it would sound pretty foreign to you. Well, in the same way that it doesn't connect people through the years, it also interprets how we interpret the world because maybe we don't have words for stuff. Maybe, And if you speak any if you speak another language. This this quickly becomes very, very possible because the way that you structure sentences. It's one of the things that has really hampered my ability to improve my Spanish more so than just kind of functional conversational because like the order of how you say things and describe things is different.
Speaker 2: You see this in Vietnam as well, where like sometimes there's not an English equivalent to the word you're looking for, right.
Speaker 1: And then also you hear it even if you don't speak about you hear it when non native English speakers speak English, they put the order of the words different. So you know, instead of saying a blue thing in a lot of languages, including Spanish, you might say the thing and then describe it as blue. Does that make sense to you, all right? So you know it would be a pepper spicy, or a car blue or and not all the time. I'm not a language learning teacher, but that's an interesting hole and I'm not gonna lie. I read a few articles after that it makes sense and and and you see examples of it when we're trying to figure out what do they mean by a well regulated militia. That's the big one I think in the US that we can look at because they don't mean what you think militia means. So that's pretty cool. But it was pretty high level stuff for the most part, like you know, people who clearly were you know, had an immense amount of knowledge in very specific topics due to their job or training, whatever it is, and wanted to share it. And I spent a lot of time digging through it. And then some poor women came along and and here was the deal. They were. They were clouded on her and joking with her. And it could have just been kind of a nerdy thing because she's back. She was pushing back after what she posted. It's like you all suck. I just thought it was a fun fact. Ah, But then somebody. I don't think people started going out for some sort of racist reason. I think that people defending her were trying to speak it into existence because I didn't even realize she was black. I just didn't, because it was just why I read what she wrote, and I started laughing, as did everybody else. So are you ready for the fun fact? You're ready to have a fact that's a lot of fun. Here we go. Our planet doesn't get heavier with buildings because all the materials used to build them. We're already here.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, it's true. It's a good point. It does not.
Speaker 1: I mean technically without getting into like meteorites. And so let me let me do some Hey, Ross, do me a favor. Stand up, would you share?
Speaker 2: No problem? All right, I'll stand up.
Speaker 1: A big thing is he loves his chair. All right. Now, on the count of three, I'm gonna want you to jump in the air like you're doing a vertical to comboy out. Okay, sure, all right, so uh and I supposely what happens here? All right? Ready? One, two, three? Go oh oh, I'm still in the air. Oh my god, the earth is lighter. Can you feel it? Not you, you won't know you're up in the air. Now you're down.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a big jump. No, that was it.
Speaker 1: There's some hangtime there, Michael Jordan, good for you twenty eight every morning. That was true. I didn't realize you guys all feel that where the earth got lighter for a moment.
Speaker 2: My concern is that we're all going to jump at the same time when you do this radio bit, when you're explaining, and everyone else is gonna jump at the same time.
Speaker 1: Like this the end of an eighties sitcom where they do the freeze frame jump in the area. So if everyone jumps at the same time. Hearing that, I'm concerned. My concern is that the Earth is going to flip over. No no, no, no, no. Wouldn't it shoot up in the air, right, it would shoot up in the air all the weights Now if or do you have to if you did it all around the world at the same time, maybe, But let's say that just in the western hemisphere we.
Speaker 2: Did it, full disclosure. Not a physicist, so not at all.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no learning going on here. Yeah, yeah, slowly, slowly, I don't think will do it readjust to the Earth's mass here.
Speaker 2: They don't pay me to stand dude.
Speaker 1: And and let me just give you some of the responses, because it wasn't people just outright yelling atter. It was people adding different theories to it. So everyone was having fun, all right. So see if you can answer some of these questions they attempted to use to debunker or just random facts. Uh, this guy one of the And by the way, I love this because the count's name is Ross Creations. But I don't think it's you uh, he wrote. A response, he goes, things don't stop existing when your eyes are closed. They're still there, but your eyelids are blocking your view. Right, it's that hateful stuff. It's just people having fun. Man.
Speaker 2: But but it is a good way to hide though, if you do that, if you if you cover your face. Mm hmmm, no one could.
Speaker 1: You, I wrote. Every kid learns that right with the blankets early on, right right now, the monsters can't catch you. Have any monsters have been under your bed, going oh if only oh, why do you have to have blankets? Okay, this guy writes, but when we lose weight, wouldn't earth be lighter?
Speaker 2: I have a theory that when when one person loses weight, another person in the universe gives it to another. Poor bastard. That's really a theory I have.
Speaker 1: So whatever whatever horrible thing you were gonna shove in your face, you avoided it because you're not doing that, and that it was there for somebody else to shove in their face.
Speaker 2: I think nothing is wasted, and I think it's an evil thing that happens, like, hey, I've lost all this weight, and there's somebody else like some and somewhere other part of the earth. They're like, why did they gain twenty pounds? It's not fair?
Speaker 1: All right? How about this? How about trees? Plants? A little one gets bigger? What up with that? That's a good point, Caleb, This is fun again. It's not mean.
Speaker 2: Now now the tree getting bigger, when did that increase the weight of the earth.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what he's saying, because it's like the reverse. What about yeah, plant small one, why it get big? That's good stuff right there. When Elon sends a rocket up, your your theory falls apart. No, that would be in keeping with their theory, wouldn't that. She was talking about buildings, not rockets that leave. And it just goes on and on, and the people are like literally trying to run calculations. Okay, but if you do shoot six people up in a rocket and people have, you know, one hundred babies a second or whatever in this country, then technically it would be heavier. And why don't babies add to the mass because the stork brings them from heaven? Come on, sir, what are you even doing here? There's a really funny thread. I'm a retweet right now. I already retweeted it, but I'll retweet it again. All right, reposted, Yeah, there's I could do the whole show just reading the comments, but I will not force that upon you. So what are our weather odds today? Do we know? Oh? He's there? Hey look at that? Hey what's up? Oh you know it's Friday, It's Friday. Testing this woman's theory. Uh. She was telling the internet, there's a hey, any signs fun facts anyone knows? And she wrote, our planet doesn't get heavier with buildings because all the material used to build them already here. Interesting. So when a clouds, when the clouds are holding a bunch of rain but they've not yet deposited, technically the Earth is lighter at that moment, right at the surface. Yes, I'm not a science unmars things here.
Speaker 8: I'm wondering if the surface I would say, yes, right, and the clouds are not considered get into the something sphere, the weather meteor school whatever. It was a long time ago, So don't expect much of that out of me. But how about warm? This is an easy one, pretty wide temperature range. Yesterday upper seventies in the triad to the lot mid eighties across the triangle, and today I think we all get into the middle maybe upper eighties, and in record territory, so eighty eight the record at Raleigh. I think that's attainable already in the seventies and many spots this morning. For the Triad, the record for the date is eighty six, so maybe a little tougher there, but either way, warm afternoon. Satellit pictures sewing clouds, there's some breaks of sunshine. I think that's about a partial sun today and tomorrow when tomorrow we'll get into the mid upper eighties again, I don't think ninety, but still in record territory before the chain comes in. That's gonna be Sunday afternoon. But again, mid upper eighties are still possible. I think it'll be a little cooler, maybe low eighties for the Triad.
Speaker 1: Have your rainfall possible, I don't think severe.
Speaker 8: We are in the margin at risk of severe storms Sunday Sunday night and then showers Monday and some Chilia air coming in. We space spend Tuesday morning in a little bit thirties, so I might be talking about a little frost and in the mountains maybe even some upper twenties, so little chili blast coming in.
Speaker 1: It's gonna beautiful next week.
Speaker 8: We'll lose some of this humidity that's around now. You know, temperatures right now in the seventies around the triangle, with due points getting close to the seventies too. I mean, this is an air mass that almost has like this summertime feel to it, even around Winston Salem, Greensboro. Low seventies and mid sixties du points pretty warm for a Friday morning in early April.
Speaker 1: Casey, oh yeah, oh yeah, this ain't normal. Nope, it's abnormal. Man, all right, appreciate it, Thank you very much. Ray yep Ross. Somebody, one of our listeners I think, has a pretty good theory on your what if we all jumped at once? He surmises the Earth would spin faster because less drag. That might be a good point. But if we were really what if we all ran in the opposite direction of the spin of the Earth in place at the same.
Speaker 2: Time, I'd be like the flash, we could light.
Speaker 1: We could do what Superman did, right, Hey, you go back in time? Yeah, well that's what we run the other way. So but if we run that way, like, shouldn't we age faster? It turns into what's his Name's planet with the big waves at that point. I don't know. Again, we're not physicists, we're you know, just people think about things logically. All right, it's seven forty seven. Hang on, what if we all just stand on the Earth and we all excel in one direction? Could that speed or slow the spin of the Earth.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's very concerning because many people say the Earth is flat. Many scientists say this, many many do. Many scientists say the Earth is flat. So if we all jump at the same time, there's a concern that we'll push ourselves away from the Sun.
Speaker 1: Well, look, if we're operating under this new premise, if what if we're all towards the edge, then I think it flips over. I think you're you're earlier concerner.
Speaker 2: It could bring in a new ice age.
Speaker 1: Though. What if when we're excelling, instead of just blowing, we do the thing where it's a deep breath so it's all heated air, and then we excel it like you do when it's cold out to your breath. All right, So full help the ice walls, right, full disclosure. I don't know anything about thermodynamics. I don't even know what I say is to be honest, So I can't answer that. So these are these are untested theories, but I would say be careful. Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should. Famous scientists said that one time, the retrospect dude was right, why can't we just have fun with people having to turn and oh they're attacking? Or does this? And I'm like, nah, most of the people clowning on her are not white people anyway, and they're they're like nice clowning on her. It's almost it's you know what it is, it's a blesser, bless your heart moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she don't need to make it a race thing, like you're not going to assume automatically, oh that's from a black person or a white person. Or it used to be like, well, why that's a crazy thing you just said.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think that's a dumb person. I'm just like, that's somebody who saw something on TikTok and then cut and pasted it. And later in the response because she's like she keeps posting. She literally said she saw it on TikTok and thought that she would share, and why, you know, this is why we can't have nice things. And I partially agree with her, But it was pretty clear from that thread that the people who were posting this stuff were like really into the topics, and it was a lot of stuff I had never heard of, and I book barked a couple of them. That's pretty cool. I probably could use that factoid in the story coming up. But nah, Then when a different well was see what Pete Callender thinks. He's probably more. He probably knows about thermo dynamics, right, Maybe, I don't know. We'll ask him.
Speaker 2: I mean he went to MIT, but I think he was just the janitor.
Speaker 1: I mean it wasn't like solving unprovable theorems on.
Speaker 2: A way I mean in his spare time, yes, okay, and.
Speaker 1: Then took full credit when confronted.
Speaker 2: Right, No, he ran away from it. It did not want the responsibility. So I'm just here to clean the floors. That's what I'm doing here, okay.
Speaker 1: Hey. Also, I know more now about meat shipping. And don't get me wrong, I know a little some about meat production, well some some, but I the only here's what I know about shipping meat. We ours is alive when we do it, and your only job when the loader gets there is to make sure he's not making the cows run, not speedloading them, because they can get injured and or they lose weight doing that. But more so, you don't want to get injured because if you deliver a downer cow, then you probably not gonna get paid for it. So your job is to basic watch the truck driver, make sure that they're not speedloading the cows, and there's pandemonium, and then that's it, and what happens after that none of my business. Tell I want to eat. So with that in mind, I did not know about how you could just show up at a meat packing plant with a truck and be like, hey, I'm the meat guy, give me all the meat. Because somebody did that with two trucks tole eighty thousand dollars worth of meat. So from a series of our listeners out there who are in the trucking industry, every single one of them has laid out in detail why it had to be an inside job or you didn't just show up and they give you eighty thousand pounds.
Speaker 2: What if it was super complex though, like we said, with a fake truck and a fake manifest and a fake badge and all kind of stuff, All.
Speaker 1: Right, So here's the one guy. They don't do meat, but it's some sort of food. He doesn't specify what it is. And he said that we have a driver. He goes, one of the concerns that we have is there is a thing where drivers will essentially be doubling up to avoid the rules, unrest and and they will like swap out play. I don't again, I don't know. I'm reading this from people seem to know what they're talking about. And he goes, So, in a situation where we had somebody show up and it was not a driver we were familiar with, even if it was a company we might be familiar with, our policy would be to check with the company to make sure that they have the right driver. And I don't know what that process looks like, but that would make sense to me. We didn't get a chance to chat with him last week because he had to go like sol Middle East crisis stuff or whatever. I don't know, but he's back. Our radio buddy to the South, Pete Calendar Middays WBT Pete. What's going on? Man?
Speaker 3: Oh nothing, I don't not a lot nothing.
Speaker 1: Thank you for saving last week or whatever you were doing. So yeah, that's cool. You can talk about the Dinga swords. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Luckily, the news cycle has not forgotten us, and they had one or two things first though. I got I like, when you see this, do you see the story of the dude in Asheville who took him machete and decided he was gonna rob a grocery store.
Speaker 3: I did see the headline. I did not read this.
Speaker 1: See what he stole? Do you see what he stole?
Speaker 3: Was this the perfume thief? U?
Speaker 1: He sold a cinnabon and incense. And I gotta tell you that's the most Ashville crime I've ever heard, right, go steal? So do you miss it a little? Now that you're not you know, square in the land of crazy and you know, back in Charlotte whatever, do you miss a little of this? Dude? If you if I asked one of the ais, I'm like, show me a picture of a person who would steal incense with a machete. I'm like that, you nailed it, You got it, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you've got the the you know, the Ashralian you know, more than likely anti Second Amendment aspect of it. Right, so he's carrying it rather than a firearm because you know, anti dunn while he commits the the crime of stealing the incense. But also a quick question, if you're stealing a cinnabon, wouldn't that serve the role of the incense.
Speaker 1: I think this dude was just high a f Let's just be honest, because they you know what, you know, how they cottom? He went around the corner. He's sitting there eating the cinnabon.
Speaker 3: Right, so got the monkeys? Yeah and yeah right? So but then but then why the incense?
Speaker 1: Also? Why are they selling incense at grocery stores in Asheville?
Speaker 3: Really are you asking that question?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, that can't be that much demand. Is it in the Petulie aisle? What ale is that in? I've been there. I've been in Harris Teeter a couple of times in Asheville. I don't remember there being an incense aisle? Is that near the crystals? Is that by thestal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Ingles? Also they've got them there. If you go down the aisle where usually they've got like, uh, the facial tissue, right, cleanexes and stuff or maybe automotive and you go down that aisle you will find all of the candles and fabreezes and all of the plugins and all of that stuff, and they usually have a couple of uh.
Speaker 1: Ross, did you know that? Did you know where the incense was at the grocery store? Ross had no idea. It's weird, you do you? You know you know exactly where?
Speaker 2: Well, you know when in Rome where it was?
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, so I love that story. Now what happens now? What prompted him to this crime? If not a case of the munchies and the need for some incense, perhaps looming incense tariffs? I don't know, Maybe that's possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, want to get it, you want to get ahead of that curve.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming I was looking at your prep sheet here because you allow you, you grant me access to it, and I was just a giver. It just says new World order getting liberated from my money? Is then it?
Speaker 3: Pariff?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, this is what I am told we are, we are embarking upon. We are Dare I call it a reset? A grain reset? Maybe do we have the.
Speaker 1: Red button that Hillary brought to putin or not?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe he will let us borrow it back if they still have it, or maybe it got put out at a Moscow yard sale.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but probably yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the yeah, I mean this is to hear the to hear the defenders of what we are now going to be subjected to, barring any kind of either voluntary walk back from the administration or any kind of effort to block it from a Republican Congress, which I am doubtful either of those things will occur unless sufficient pressure is brought to bear, then yeah, it's gonna it will reset the entire global trade order. And for people that are on sort of the Bernie side of Bernie Sanders on the on that command control economy, you know, we can manage all of this stuff, and you know protectionism, and that's sort of if you are on that side of the economic theory scale, this is this is what you want to see. And we're hearing people say we're going to have to go through short term pain in order to make this correction. So they're telling you like you will, like you don't need I've seen people saying you don't need to buy that smartphone, you don't need to buy that gaming console, and it reminded me of something that I heard from the New World Order guys, right when they were talking about you will you will own nothing and be happy. Right, And that's what Now I'm being pitched from the people that saw that World Order as a as a threat. And now they're making the same arguments to me because this is going to America stronger again or poorer?
Speaker 1: Not sure?
Speaker 3: And yeah, this is it.
Speaker 1: And I said this, Do you think America was getting fundamental finish you?
Speaker 3: No? No, I said this before. Like what this comes down to is like I am the fish in the water not knowing it's wet. Because I have always understood high tariffs on imports and such to be a tax on American people. I have always understood the smooth Holly terr Effact to be a an accelerant and a prolonger of the Great Depression. And maybe all of that stuff is false, right, Maybe the only person that doesn't think that was true was Donald Trump. And his view on trade deficits is not kind of crazy, but is in fact the truth, which is that if we haven't trade imbalanced, then that means the other country that we are buying stuff from their companies and adding stuff for those purchases that that is somehow ripping us off.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just some people are clear when you when the chart that you probably saw following the press conference on Monday was not simply a percentage of a tariff. So it's really easy to point out that the US percentage for cars imported from Europe is two point five percent, exported to Europe is ten percent. However, when those numbers start to grow is for the thing that Pete was just talking about, because the calculations in the White House also included things like that taxes built in there, and and also just because we let's say, even if we have an even amount of tariffs, if we if one country buys more than the other, then there's likely going to be a trade imbalance. It's not as simple as that. And they worked that percentage in with the numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but really it's that simple. But you yeah, explained it. That is what happened. They they took the trade deficit, which okay, let's say you're the rich nation. I'm the poor nation. All I produce basically is raw goods. That's all I can muster. Right, My people make a dollar a year. We are very poor. Okay, So we go and we get all of this stuff out of the ground, and you need this stuff out of the ground because you use a lot of it in your manufacturing or whatever. So we sell you a lot of the raw goods, but we have no money, so we're not buying the stuff that you're making because your stuff you're making is way too expensive for us to purchase. So we don't purchase much from you, if anything at all. That's a trade deficit, and in Donald Trump's mind that means I am ripping you off. This is what makes it so crazy. And then they say, do.
Speaker 1: You think that there are fundamental trade imbalances with countries that are not surely that though? A yeah, okay, right, And that's.
Speaker 3: Why I said, if he wants to go after like, I've never been a proponent of trying to getting most Favored Nation status, I've not I understood what the argument was, maybe they'll be less commy and they'll you know, they'll adopt free market ways and all of this. But it was it was a bad deal and it has been and they've taken advantage for ever since. And so there's no there's no point in continuing that trade relationship. We never would have traded like that with the Soviets. But China's comments too, So why are we doing this? Right? So, I'm all in favor of true reciprocal tariffs. Right, if a country is blocking access of our products and services, which by the way, that Trump formula did not account for either, if they're blocking access of our companies into their market, then we can block access to them. That's fair. Right, But when you take a country like South Korea and their tariffs are like two percent i'm sorry, less than one percent, like point seventy nine, and you hit them with a ten percent tariff, that's not reciprocal any longer. Right, You've got some zero tariffs on us and we're hitting them with Some countries have surpluses and we're hitting them with tariffs.
Speaker 1: That's right. But if but if if the simple active import adds both a tariff and a vat, which is what a lot of this is like, I'll give you I'll give you an example. If you go to most countries in Central America, South America, chances are if you buy an American product in most of those countries, you're going to pay about a thirty percent pop on it and it's like and half of its import or tariff and the other half is that okay, So if not for the import, the that would not be attached because what these countries do is they largely waive the VAT for their own products. So it's it is it is a double edged thing as or as far with the final consumers so well.
Speaker 3: And that's why that's why this formula that the Trump administration is using is inappropriate because they're not targeting individual countries for those types of that's that they apply on certain products or others and whatever they are.
Speaker 1: They are liquor liquor VAT pay an American bottle of liquor, but they're not pay on a bottle of liquor from either that country or some country and its near vicinity. So about a bottle of liquor and Nicaragua and it was produced in Honduras, I wouldn't get the VAT. And it is only because it's not produced there that the that attaches. That's their argument just to be great. I don't know if it's a good one, but maybe.
Speaker 3: Right they're they're saying, but they're saying that that is captured inside of the exports minus imports. That's that's what they're saying, is that that captures all of the quote cheating. In other words, the trade deficit captures that trading. That's their argument, and it does it. It's it captures way more than that. It captures any kind of an imbalance where I may be exporting to you. This is why, Like, look, if you want to go and do reciprocal terrorists to address the thing that you're talking about, then I'm all for it. Becau's fair. It's fair. However, just simply saying we export more than we import, therefore we're getting robbed, we're getting cheated, that's not that's not correct.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Well, what's gonna happen? Stock market did its thing yesterday. I I I do appreciate now that we're willing to use the word recession, because I remember, remember we stopped using that word time, good time. But they're going to be quick on it. The problem is is there's a lot of very interesting arguments and discussions to be had, and so I what do I do. I'm like, I wonder what MSNBC and CNBC you're talking about. Because I'm dumb, I'll put I'll stick a quarter in that crotch punching machine once in a while, and low and behold. I go on there and thank god, I went to the grocery store Monday, Pete, because apparently, ever since the Tuesday press conference, some lunar tick was saying that groceries are up one hundred and fifty percent. M have you been to the grocery store last week? Ross says, it's not that way in wake Forest yet, But I don't know. I heard it on my true.
Speaker 3: I have not been to the grocery store since Liberation Day.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now look, look here's the thing. I don't know what this is going to do. Nobody does. That's that's the uncertainty. That's what has the markets worried, is because nobody knows what's going to happen. And you've got miss or mixed messaging coming out of the White House, coming out of the Republicans on Capitol Hill. Nobody really understands what's going on. It's chaos. And then you have people that are like, well, that's Donald Trump's signature negotiation style, and maybe it is, and maybe that's what he's doing, but he's saying it's not negotiation this is not up for negotiation, so I don't know. And then there's the question did he even have the legal authority to do this, because I would submit he does not. This is there is no there's no global emergency that requires the executive to act without the power and backing of Congress to impose tariffs. That is a congressional.
Speaker 1: Duty except for historical but it's not always been. And I understand, I understand the argument that, well, if it's not an emergency situation, then he should go through the slower process. But presidents, every president has done stuff right, whether they're sanctioning Venezuela or Russia. And what do they do it with. They do it with tariffs. They do it with those things. And so Barack Obama could roll out and be like, we're mad at so and so and so we're either going to have a tariff or moratorium in some cases, and that is a unilateral action by the president.
Speaker 3: Assigning sanctions to a foreign hostile nation is not the same as doing a global tariff on every single country.
Speaker 1: If you think the country again I'm just devil's advocate here, if you think that they are ripping you off through hostile trade, practices, which isn't always tariffs. Uh, you know China, Remember China's done up and all that steel.
Speaker 3: If you want to target, if you want to target that, target them. But if you want to target a single country for dumping, then you go after the single target, right, or you just cut off all trade with that country whatever specifically. But what you're doing is you're creating an entire regime, the whole framework for the entire globe. Right, And that is beyond the scope. So what are we saying that we have one guy, We have a president that gets elected and therefore he can then essentially raise taxes on consumers in America. He can hold global trade without any kind of checker balance on that. I do not believe that's what the founders intended when they took all of the financial power and nested it in the house.
Speaker 1: Right. But to be fair, the founders at the time, and for many many years after, the country was essentially funded by tariffs. Correct, so approved by Congress. Correct, Yes, but that's we plan. And then so we got away from that, we're like, well, we're not going to do this is not gonna be our main funding mechanism, even though we have the financial market that most producers in most countries, in most places of the world want to be a part of. Hey, real quick, I just got thirty seconds. But this hell whole country, imaginary country you're running Pete's stand or whatever it is. Yeah, you know I'm not going to buy your stuff and you can't afford to buy my Can my tourists? Can? I can let us tourist still come over there and act obnoxious and entitled at resorts where you're going to waste more food in the day than most people eating a month?
Speaker 3: Is that a way we do that?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 3: Where a year?
Speaker 1: It'll be great? All right, Pete, I got a roll man, Thank you very much on tariff discussion. Sorry about your money liberated? All right, We'll talk to Pete once again next week and be right back. For those of you who are now upset with Pete's take on tariffs, why are you yelling at me? Yell at Pete? Do it on Twitter? He loves that. He loves going back and forth with people on Twitter yelling at me he's dumb. Or later it'll be on the air. You can call in the streaming them between noon and three. But question my child, I don't know, you know what, Let's get an arbory. Let's get a tiebreaker in here. Let's get Nancy Pelosi's take on terror show.
Speaker 7: How far does China have to go, how much more repression, how big a trade deficit and loss of jobs for the American worker, and how much more dangerous proliferation has to exist before members of this House of Representatives will say I will not endorse the status quo. Oh, okay, As I mentioned, it's about jobs, proliferation, and human rights. And there are those who say we shouldn't link human rights in trade and proliferation and trade.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 7: Oh, but if we just want to take up this issue on the basis of economics alone, indeed, China should not receive Most Favored Nation status, all right, for several reasons that I'd like to go into it. To her, I'd like to call the attention of our colleagues to this chart on the status quo that the business community is asking each and every one of you, to each and every one of us to endorse today.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, this is not what I expected when I saw this audio here. So Nancy Pelosi, seemingly breaking from really her party status and all right, go on, ma'am, I am inspired.
Speaker 7: Now we have a thirty four billion dollar trade deficit with China. The nineteen ninety five figure.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what that's the most recent one you have. That's so weird. Why is that the most recent one you have?
Speaker 7: Will be over forty billion dollars for nineteen ninety six. Since the Tenement Square massacre, this figure has increased one thousand percent from three and a half billion then to about thirty four billion dollars now. In terms of tariffs, it's think it's interesting to note that the average US MFN tariff on Chinese goods coming into the United States is two percent.
Speaker 1: All right, well, look, I'm not going to play the whole thing ross. That's a woman changed right right, clearly, Clearly she recognizes and has some concerns with what's going on. By the way, I don't think she sounded more youthful in quite some time. So I don't know what it is that's working out.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to see her in nineteen ninety six. I'm sorry, it's it's crazy to see Nancy Pelosi in nineteen ninety six looking like that.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with ninety six. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: No, no, nineteen.
Speaker 1: Wait are you saying that that audio is not from this week?
Speaker 3: No it is not.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, super confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was so duped, man. I thought she just got a hair dyed, right, wasn't drinking that yesterday?
Speaker 2: A Man's Epic and the botox and all the films.
Speaker 1: In California acail Man. Yeah, so you're oh, so she felt all that same way. That literally is Trump's basic position right now, but in ninety six it's different. Now, how's it what we're not dealing with literally China?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's twenty twenty five now, so.
Speaker 1: Right, I got that calendar. So so you're just you're just pointing out, it's been thirty plus years. What what What has fundamentally changed in thirty years? Not really? Our tariff and taxing policies not much, pretty pretty much the same. Some go up, some go down. We may never we may never know what drove this woman into the political wilderness. But very sad to hear that. You know what it is?
Speaker 2: She's pissed off, probably for the same reason Pete is. She probably gets all her clothes from shine or Sheen or however you pronounce it.
Speaker 1: The woman with nine dollars pints of ice cream in her fridge is buying from the website that I see. All the girls on TikTok do they know better?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, women and Pete, they love the shine. They love it.
Speaker 1: I don't even know that's pronounced that she is, Yeah, whatever, they love it, the t MoU and shine or sheen. That's all I knew. Here's what I know. Every time, like one of the favorite genres on social media is somebody's you know, they order some dress, but they order some anything right, and it shows up and it's so clearly not what they ordered or such garbage. Then they make a sad video right where here's the picture of the listing. Here's what I got. And it's like, I don't even get into that content. I never watched it. There's how I keep getting it suggested to me, And I'm like, you just you keep getting punched in the mouth that many times. I I just believe you like getting punched in the mouth.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she had that issue as Team You, because Marky loves Machine. We have so manychine bags and she's never had an issue with anything from there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I ever, so I think the main issue is team you for sure. Okay, but we can agree that Pete buys his clothes from there.
Speaker 1: And at Harris Teeter in the in the Mystic Crystal Aisle or whatever, which he seemed to know a lot about. Not something I run across. I heard the I heard the the spiritual crystals at Wegman's all Bills themed. So that's good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to check that out. And while there, while in there, I'll just I'll have to pick up some cookies.
Speaker 1: What why would you? You don't have to? This is going back to our Cinamon discussion, forcing you I have to before the tariffs kick in. Oh, you know what I mean. That's a good point. And what does Josh Allen smelling incense smell like?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that smells like? A winner smells like a smells like a goat? Yep, okay, speaking of winners. Uh So, a little hot mike action here.
Speaker 1: This is uh the Teachers Union president for the state of New Hampshire, and uh she was literally testifying at the time about or against a parental Bill of rights that would have included among other things, uh, some semblance of vouchers in there, but more so on the uh you know, the sex aid and things like that. So she this is literally what she's there for. It is part of one of the topics. And she says this thing to give some sort of advice to to people. And like she's the teachers' union president testifying against this movement by Republicans to tamp down on DEI initiatives and create voucher programs for private schools. And I know you know how the unions feel about that. Listen to this.
Speaker 4: If you're sending your kid to public school and we're following the academic standards adopted by the school board and the curriculum for our class, there's got to be some level of trust or perhaps, you know, maybe you should have chosen to send them to a different school. We cannot have parental rights to the point where you're micromanaging everything in the classroom and taking away education from all the other students.
Speaker 1: Let's see, So what do you mean by to another school?
Speaker 2: Do you mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know what would be an alternative?
Speaker 3: Ross?
Speaker 1: What are alternatives that you understand exist out there? If you're you have a chied in a public school. And have you taught about other educational home that homeschool home school be one. I don't, but she said send them to another school. So I'm going to say homeschool is not what she met right, because you wouldn't send your kid.
Speaker 2: To homeschool or vocational school.
Speaker 1: You think it's a trade school of some sort. But now we're not talking about kids, they're necessarily at that level. We're talking about middle schoolers, I think was the crux of this. So what are you so if you can't send your kid right to the coal mine already because they're not old.
Speaker 2: Enough military school mill, well you can.
Speaker 1: They have others one right north of the triad. That's a pretty big one. That's it, though. That's all the theories that she could have been referencing when she said send them to another school, because some people, I'm not a school expert, but some people think that what she said there was if you want parental involvement, where there's a lot of it, send your kid to a private school, which seems like a really weird thing to say. If you're the president of the teachers' union and you are fundamentally pushing back on opportunities for people to do such a thing. And it is also a pretty crazy statement. Even if you're not head of the teacher's union. Your your response is, well, we can't have parents meddling. You go to a private school if you want to do that, which I'm sorry, do you want parent involvement. I don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's pain in the ass parents out there. In fact, I know that there are. I know nothing's ever good enough and it never will be. But also you don't have to go to their house with six cops and arrest them if they did to the family in the UK for having an opinion whether kid loses their mind because she's autistic and nine and doesn't know what's going on. But stop trying to sell me on private schools, you lunatic. Go to another one. Well, not everyone can afford it, and the ones who can't, you're gonna make sure they can't. So get on out of here with that, all right? Eight forty four raced Agic from the Weather Channel. Ray, I don't know how I'm feeling about this Final four arena. This is just greed, man, this is just greed. I don't know how you feel about it so oh really, really really, I think the NC douale A got him. All right, we'll give them a chance real quick to call in on the phone or maybe reconnect. That's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Oh there you are? Yeah, I forgot to shut that. I forget it. What I'm sorry, man, that's just you're just in hell, are you. I I'm not happy with the Final four arena. I don't think it's fairy of the basketball players. I know how you feel about this. So you know that they're playing at the Alamodome Final Four tomorrow, right, all right, So that's a football stadium. So basically you have that setting and we're in the middle of a football stadium that you have to have a basketball court and there's huge open expanses so they can seat like seventy thousand. Yeah, and it's like, that's not not basketball. And for the Final Four and then the Championship of Basketball, shouldn't you play in something that feels like it's a basketball arena? Yeah? You know what it's all about. King, No, I do I do revenue, I just I don't. I don't think it's fair to the players. So I don't know who did you have winning. I have Florida in one racket and Duke in the other. So okay, yeah, hey, you got a shot St. John's things. What are you gonna do? All right? So uh all right, let's just go ahead and get this over with because I can barely hear you. What's going on with Sorry? That's okay?
Speaker 8: How about that kind of is mid upper eighties today tomorrow, maybe some record set are tied. And then as we get at the tail end of the weekend, some showers come in Sunday Sunday night, maybe a few thunderstorms. To mid upper eighties on Sunday. Much cooler next week, as we could see some lows by Wednesday morning in a little bit thirty, so we may get some patche Frostback didn't want to mention it to Casey before we go. Colorado State came out with their first prediction for hurricane season going slightly above average. About fourteen's a typical number of name storms, sort of the Atlantic hurricane season. They're going seventeen name storms.
Speaker 1: I've this is always confound in me because like I've been to Fort Collins, there's no ocean there, all right, and yet that's the arbor of hurricane information. Yeah, well, you know school in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Speaker 2: We all get the same data though, right.
Speaker 1: Fort Collins, Yes, I know, but okay, come on wall check it out. Geez all right man, having my weekend, appreciate it. There you go. Jeff Bellinger Bloomberg News and or excuse me, Jeff Bellinger with Bloomberg News coming up. There's raced agic and we will be right back. Talk to Jeff Belle. Jeff, have you figured out which building you're gonna loot first when society breaks down over the tariffs or whatever and being told is going to happen. I haven't given that a lot of thought yet, Casey, but you probably you don't want to get their last all. It's true and stuff's been looted. So you get a plan, Jeff, get a plan, and okay, listen to the report this morning.
Speaker 6: Okay, and this report is sponsored by Total Wine anymore.
Speaker 1: There's a good idea, right there, Jeff. That's that's true, your Total Wine. You are. Yeah.
Speaker 6: On a typical jobs report Friday, case this would be huge. Job growth was much stronger than expected last month. The Labor Department says two hundred and twenty eight thousand workers were added to payrolls in March. The nation's unemployment rate ticked up to four point two percent. Today, though will not be typical, the futures indicate terrif worries will weigh heavily on Wall Street for a second session in a row. China made it a true trade war today when it announced retaliatory tariffs on all imports from America. Stock market futures are all down between two and third and two and a half percent, and that actually is a small improvement from about an hour ago. Investor's very anxious to hear what FED chair Jerome Powell will have to say about tariffs, the economy, and interest rates. He'll be speaking in Alexandria, Virginia later this morning. Just about everyone with a retirement savings plan is poorer on paper. After yesterday's meltdown on Wall Street. The total fortunes of the five hundred richest people in the world shrank by two hundred eight billion dollars. It was the fourth largest single day decline ever for Bloomberg's Billionaires Index. Nissan responded to the new tariffs on imported vehicles. The company says it will end US sales of two Infinity brand SUVs that are built in Mexico. The cell phone market very mature now and very competitive. Verizon is looking to lure new customers and hang on to existing ones with new perks. It's offering a free phone trade in and a three year price Lock and Hershey struck a deal to buy Connecticut based Lesser Evil. This is a company that makes organic popcorn. Her She has been expanding beyond candy, adding snack foods to its portfolio.
Speaker 1: In Casey.
Speaker 2: Terms of this deal were not disclosed.
Speaker 1: Okay, alrighty, Well, have yourself a good weekend, Jeff, and tell you your sales rep is probably freaking out. I didn't mean it, so I understand that it would be a bad idea. All right, thank you, appreciate it. Treat care. So I just said it again. He said it, lute. The sponsor did not say that. I'm not saying that. I just indicated that it would be the first time a business that sold liquor was looted as part of some sort of pandemonium going on there. He did it again. You ever, Ferguson when they looted the store literally called liquor and meat. Yeah, and the problem was, so you get you get anything you want in there, and one that's amazing. All stories should be. There should be a whole chain of just stores called liquor and meat. You every guy shops there now. But what the problem was is everything's zero dollars at that point because you've chosen to loot it. And instead of running out with a good eighteen year and some t bones, some of the first people I saw running out of there had like uh uh puckers and the tube beat you know, like the big tube of questionable hamburger you can get in the poor people aisle. They're running out with that thing, and I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: These people would have failed miserably during a supermarket sweep back in the day. Yes, oh yeah, we should you.
Speaker 1: Just go to the roast pile and throw everything in. Yep, problem solved. No, they're like, oh, let me get the mystery hamburger meat and some of this puckers, which is six dollars a fifth or whatever. And I know they had other meat because I saw people who got it right. And some people are like, why are you are you helping looters? I'm not, I'm just I want look whatever you're going to do do your best. That's all I'm gonna say. We're gonna do it. If you're gonna do something, do it right. Because it reflects on your character. No, yes, the looting reflects on your character too, But to be bad at something that you shouldn't be doing anyway, it's just embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't need to lose. I did what I did. I dumped all my money into e coin.
Speaker 1: Oh good. Yeah, how's that working out for you?
Speaker 2: I haven't checked, but I'm sure it's fine.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what's wrong with Justin Bieber. She's the Justin Bieber videos.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm I'm uh, it's yeah, he's going down like the Brittany Road.
Speaker 1: Well, Brittany was dancing in a red thong yesterday. She didn't look like we's done all the drugs.
Speaker 2: Give him time, Oh my head, he'll get that