Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: Twenty eighth day of February twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and this is the o'celli effect, alive on a Frisday Friday night, for sure. How do I know that? Because I just looked at a calendar. How do you know that it's allegedly that date and day and all that good stuff. And it's about ten minutes after eight pm Eastern hearing what we used to call America. My co host is late to the mic, and the skype was late in sending me his message. I take a sip of my drink and tell you that I was waiting for him and trying to message him right around eight pm and didn't see any messages from him, didn't see anything, didn't see his b peatch video of the week in the chat room, none of that stuff that he usually does. By the way, if you hear this as a podcast, which very few of you do, but those of you the two, hey, it's available and it is live on Friday nights, usually a little bit after eight pm Eastern. We start and we have the Age of Transitions coming up at ten pm Eastern. I have no idea if the Uncle Show will be on at eleven, But either way, I know it's going to be an interesting time with Aaron Franz at ten pm Eastern. Anyhow, all the way up until then, we're taking your calls, so by all means join me. I don't have my co host with me. I can talk about stuff and maybe play an audio clip if I feel like it, because it was kind of an eventful day in the land of audio clips and especially politics. Trump told Zelensky off in front of the whole world, you have none of the cards. You have none of the cards. We have all the cards, and you don't know what you're talking about, and you're disrespectful. And even though I have the year wrong about when you were invaded in Crimea, I know what year it was. It was a weird time in the White House. And one has to under forget about whether this is good or oh he was disrespecting America. Trump said, also, one has to wonder forget about respect or what he should say in front of I mean, he's the one who staged this whole thing. To put Zelensky in front of the camera. Is not a private meeting to start with. He did that, so that's on him, But the idea, I don't care about, none of that crap or any of the rest of the stage theater. One does wonder, however, what kind of an effect that might have on European allies who are looking for business as usual and definitely not getting it this way, pretty much spouting and belting out all of the Putin talking points. And don't forget, little boy, the only reason why your country still exists is because America gave you weapons. I tried to explain this to people that were not happy with the level of support I gave to the idea that I think Ukraine should be allowed to exist, you know, And I got fired for that, and I got trumble that, and I lost money for that, and I know that people on the ground are suffering there. Literally. I brought that guy Emir on the show to show everybody how bad it was, and I put him on that T and T radio abomination over there, which by the way, now exists under a whole new rebranding. And I wonder if they paid all their debts and if they've still got that money flowing in, you know, right around the time they were saying that people were getting money from Russian outlets, which they did. And interesting how a lot of Russian outlets were paying English speaking media people to do propaganda, because guess what, every government pays for some propaganda somewhere unless they have a fully captured state media to do it for them. And then when they have a fully captured state media that absolutely will not speak poorly about great leader or anything like that. Everything is wonderful here in our country. It doesn't matter if people are suffering and dying. That doesn't actually exist. We live forever here and we are better than every other nation on the planet. People repeat that stuff in other countries in their language, obviously not in English generally, because you know, in Britain you're just simply not allowed to criticize the royal family. And interesting what a day makes One day, we got President Trump receiving a letter from King Chorles, and I featured that on the podcast last night and tried to, you know, make a point that nobody caught so far. Anybody who's downloaded either one of the two podcasts from yesterday apparently did not understand the point of what I was doing last night at all, which is beautiful because that is the world in which I exist. Now, nobody understands what I'm trying to say or why. You know, they hear something, Oh, that sounds anti Trump, he must be a liberal. Then they hear stuff that sounds pro Trump, and they go, he must be one of those conservative guys. And I get much less of that pushback, because, again, at least on the alleged conservative end of things, people are organized and sort of unified, actually behave as though they have a coherent idea. The alleged left in this country has no left number one. There's nothing really leftist about it. It's just another corporatist, you know, greed filled foreign influence operation. And they're not even cohering about it. They stand in circular firing squads, constantly tearing each other down. Poor poor Al Franken, who might have made jokes and pictures about maybe feeling up a girl while she was sleeping when he was a comedian, before he was a congressperson or a senator or whatever. He had to resign. Nobody else does. Doesn't matter what their money making scheme is, horrible crap they do, no matter if they grab whoever by the whatever or you know, Joe Biden sniffing hair. I mean, we've got nothing but the cacistocracy to offer you, But you can choose a brand for a moment. America is just wonderful. No, Nope, I'm telling you you don't have any of the cards. If you have none of the cards, and you're disrespecting America, and you should say, thank you, dous what foreign country? You know? What? How come the Prime Minister of Israel is not thanking us every single day for the money we're sending him. I'm just asking, just asking a question. You're picking on Israel, You're anti Semitic. Maybe I'll use just the Trump voice from now on. I think that would make some people happy when they want to tear at me for being a liberal or a libtard or whatever. I'll just use the Trump voice. You were obviously too stupid to understand. And by the way, last year, weren't they trying to say that it was part of a Zionist conspiracy? Is Lynsky and all that. Meanwhile, again, my unique stupid perspective that is apparently completely beyond anybody's understanding is that two game show hosts met in ugly yellow chairs and one yelled at the other because he thought he could. I seriously hope that during this guy's administration there is no need for us to ask for any sort of foreign assistance from anybody. Cause, you know, even after nine to eleven, when we were scrambling because of the stupidity of our national security apparatus and all that good stuff, we did get foreign help there to try and secure things and make sure that there wasn't going to be a greater attack on us. Oh and the other thing that was funny about this Zelenski meeting. The other bullet point, I don't even know what they're pointing out on the news because I can't watch the analysis any longer. I saw hyperbolic, immediate yelling about how dare anybody criticize Trump for what he just said. He's saying all the right things. Okay, I guess if you feel that way, And then other idiots thinking that this is supposed to be taken seriously. Oh my god, I could believe that he just violated protocol. Look, I'm not ready to bow to a king. And I thought we fought a war over that, you know, just say, and one of those ones that none of my parents or grandparents served in because we weren't here in this country just yet, but paid no attention to the facts. Facts don't matter anyway. It is what it is. I want to hear from you guys tonight and get your point of view. And you don't got to talk to me about Trump. We could talk about anything. You want to go over to the latest TV series that you've been watching, tell me about it. I need some new entertainment because these clowns in Washington are not entertaining yet. That entertainment is going to begin when people realize what they've just done. Oh the other Zelensky point before I give out the numbers, was Zelenski trying to say, you know, you're not feeling the effects of anything in Europe right now because you're protected by your ocean. Now he's referencing something that Trump has said many times, but we have an ocean in between. It doesn't matter to us. What goes on in Europe is irrelevant to us. Not all for the global control. But you got to recognize we are all on the same planet. And I'm telling you this planet got a lot smaller with mass transportation and communication. But again, reality is not meant for everybody who's unreal. The thing is he's saying, look, man, you're gonna feel some kind of effect from this, one way or another. This will influence events. And he never got to finish it because Trump was like, you're very disrespectful. You have no right to tell us what we're gonna feel in the United States. I mean, it was the weirdest thing. If you break down that interaction, it was very strange. And why he put that. Remember this, it's Trump and Trump's people who put this on display. They chose to have that meeting, which is in the you know, broadcast setup. They chose who was gonna sit around on the couches surrounding the ugly yellow chairs, and they set it up just like they wanted to show with all gravitas. The fact that the King said, nice letter. I mean, I was sitting there wondering with Trump fall in love again with the new letters from the King Charles. I tell you, if this is my selection for who I can fall in love with and who's going to write letters to me, I don't know if I might not have to just castrate myself because I'm not falling in love with either. King Charles with the weird ears, the inbreeding and the gogothin whatever the hell German blood he's got going on there, and maybe they are reptiles. I don't know, David Ike, go ask him. But the point is between that and that weird Korean fire hydrant called Kim Jong un, who's only ruling that country because his dead grandfather is actually still the head of that country. Look it up if you don't believe me, you know, in weirdness and competing with his strange sister and god knows what, and was about ready to really get serious with us with weapons when they put out a movie about people interviewing him and then assassinating him as a comedy. If you forgot about the Sony hacked from what was that ten years ago? Now ten twelve years ago? Holy crap, it's been a while. But he was upset about that and literally like making threats openly about I need to like do something. And then Sony got hacked by allegedly Korean hackers, right, didn't They get hacked? And then a bunch of their movies came out and a whole bunch of stuff spilled out on the internet, and people found out how badly they were getting screwed in their show biz contracts. A whole bunch of mess happened out of that. But what was anything politically significant? And did we nearly go to war? Well, you know how the best functioning, you know, intelligence community and military functions is when you don't know what the circumstance is, because all is perfectly quiet based on that military. But according to Trump, we're protected by a nocean, and we have no right to tell anybody in America if you're from somewhere else, especially you, because you're at war and you'd be out of there in three days without us. Obama gave you blankets. Now here's the illogic of that statement, just on the face of it. If I'm trusting everything Trump said, If Obama only gave him blankets and Biden gave him next to nothing, how did he survive during those two time periods his country? Really because he only got in there. And what around the same time Trump did? Right what year was it that he was playing the piano with his penis on Ukrainian TV? I forget, but I did watch that series translated that he did, that TV series about him becoming president and then lo and behold he became president. Look, Ukraine, I feel for the people that are suffering. I really do. And I'm not allowed to even talk about that because then it makes me an establishment, gaykeeping liberal piece of garbage. And I know, I know, I'm supposed to only side with Putin. I don't know when that became a conservative talking point, but it is. Anyway, Trump is doing that, literally belting out stuff, and he's talking about cards. You don't have any of the cards. We have all the cards. You'd have cards if you wanted to come to the table and you submitted to Putin's demands, you'd have cards and we'd be there with you. And the Ukrainian president literally was trying to mister president, mister president, Look, I'm not playing cards. I'm at war. He tried to say that. I don't know if they're going to show you that on the close captions, but I heard him say it in English pretty clearly. Anyway, I'm not saying that this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm telling you right now is certainly different. I mean, all I can think of. And by the way, is supposedly they dumped out the Epstein files today, right, did anybody pay attention to that. Excuse me, I didn't do that that horrible hocking up noise on purpose. That's just something that happens to me now and then. But Pam Bondi allegedly was gonna drop a whole slew of a treasured of information on epstein is Victims Rape Island everything and reveal all the names. And I'm still searching around for it. I don't see the big drop. I mean, I saw one article describe it as the big flop, but I'm not going on that article. I want to see the stuff. Where's it at? You guys have it, I mean, drop it in the chatroom at O'Kelly dot com. Do it and call in. Let me know where you're at. Please let me know where you're at here on O'Kelly dot com. Today as I speak, and you know what, I see a caller and I'm bringing them on. I have no idea. It looks like they're calling from I guess that's Florida. Okay, So I have that caller and I got another one on the line, but I want to go to this Florida caller and they're first in line anyway, But by all means, call in three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. That is the number to call in. I'm sure my coast will join me as soon as he can get his butt home because he's on the road. From what I understand now, Skype delayed then, Johnny, but you can join me in the meantime and talk to me without bpede here if you like. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Now let's go to this caller from Florida. You're live and drop anything on the table and we'll discuss it. Man, what's up? Check?
Speaker 3: How you doing tonight?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I'm doing okay. Wait, that voice sounds familiar.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: It's been a little while.
Speaker 2: It's been quite a while, I.
Speaker 4: Think it is.
Speaker 3: I've been busy. It's probably I've been It's been my intention to call it, but actually it probably been a couple months. But yeah, this is Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah I thought so, Chris from Florida. Love hearing from you. How is the open air in saying asylum? That is Florida, my friend. I mean, I'm always gonna call it that because no matter what wacky stuff happens there. But what's on your mind tonight?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Anything you want to throw on the table. It's all yours.
Speaker 3: Well to me, or you know that the whole you know, I'd watched see the meeting with Zelenski, you know, a little while ago, you know, at least parts of it, and you know, after I'd got home this evening and this the health the whole thing seems scripted to me. Okay, I just can't can't help get around that. Nothing seems relevant the situation. It seems like a shell being put on for us.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now I don't listen, I don't disagree with you, and it is a staged event anyway, even if even if you don't go you know, tinfoil hat, we all know this is a stage. Oh no, no, cool, you can do that. But I'm saying, even without the tinfoil hat, you got to know it's a staged event. They set these things up so they got the fireplace in the background, and you know, they got there both flanked by important people that have something to say, might jump in. Right, It's perfectly staged and this is the way of doing business in the White House. And that's all cool, But to say that it's scripted is another level. Now I'm curious, like your first was it your immediate impression this is scripted or did you have to let it roll around a little bit and say this is a script and what do you think of the script.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty lame step, to my opinion, and I saw it immediately. I think Trump, out of between the three of them, was the best actor.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Jd.
Speaker 3: Vance was a little lacking and his performance Zulensky terrible. Yeah, he should sick with the penises? What's you a penis piano? Which I believe that was twenty sixteen when that aired?
Speaker 2: What was that twenty sixteen? Think okay, maybe it was totally okay, cool, No, that was on some game show that wasn't even his main TV show, right, but he was a stand up comedian and a reality show host. As I understood it, which is, you know, these guys should have common beyond I'm thinking. But yeah, jd. Vance was not impressive in this discussion where he's like and he's the one I think who brought up initially the whole year showing disrespect to the cunt, which I didn't quite understand, like there was disrespect because he's not saying thank you. I mean, is that where we're at? Now with this, you know you need to thank us one way or another, because we're giving you a It's not a strategic consideration for us. We're not doing it out of the kindness of our hearts. We're certainly not doing it because it might be advantageous for us to have a country that might be grateful to us in some way in that position, or to give us over the rare elements that they're saying. See, that's the new thing, right is that Trump's like, look, we're gonna strip my Ukraine whatever's left of it anyway, because he's already made it a point that most of the buildings are knocked down, the infrastructure is now Swiss cheese, and the people have been decimated one way or another, either militarily directly or a lot of guys left the country. Remember, So, I mean, you got a place that's been beat on now for nearly is it three years? Has been three years of.
Speaker 3: Ukraine and Chris, oh, it's been somewhere nearly three years, right, It's been too long to remember at this.
Speaker 2: Point, right, And this tells you there we go. This tells you that that is a long standing by the way, I got this loose wire over here for some reason. I've had to hit it a few times just to get it back on track, and I'm gonna have to replace it at some point. But anyway, I've also got a dead keyboard. So don't don't ask me to type back to you guys. Not you, Chris. I'm just letting you guys know out there. I'm not gonna be in the chat that heavily here tonight anyway. But my point is, this is a rough situation. This guy's at war. And how many times did Trump say, you don't have any cards? We have both the cards. You'd have cards, You could come to the table, you could have cards if you just agreed with us. And I'm watching this and I'm going, yeah, I believe this is Trump thinking off the I don't think Trump's reading the script, Chris. I got a little problem there. That sounds like his normal flow, his normal like intellectual flow. It does seem natural for him. I gotta say, what do you think of that?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to keep it somewhat pg Uh. You know, I don't know what direction to take it. I mean, like I said, in my mind automatically wants to go to this conspiracy direction.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, well, like to me, it's.
Speaker 3: Just this whole situation. I'm in a lot of the situations that we have found ourselves in seem highly fabricated.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody always wants to know. But see, when you talk about a conspiracy, everybody always wants to know the motives. So I got to ask you, since you're saying, you know, you see conspiracy, I'm seeing Trump acting naturally, although it could be other people have a script and somebody just lets Trump riff and they know what they're gonna get, so they know what they're going to work with. Okay, when he starts doing this, now you have this thing to read off, you know. Uh, let's just say that both of us are somewhat correct about this observation. Right, let me ask what would be the point of putting on that play today? And oh, by the way, did you catch any of the Epstein stuff? Because I can't seem to find these publicly released files they said they were going to release in you know, I see nothing new coming out, although the Justice Department had an announcement about it. Maybe I should read off the website later on when things slow down. But just curious, I mean, what you what are your thoughts as to the motive here? Why would they be scripting this? Is it to set us up for I don't know, a new wave of support for Ukraine or are because it looks to me like the Republicans are going to drop away from it. That's going to be the end of it. We're going to leave it all up to Europe. I mean, we're gonna is the strategy to let Europe fall into chaos? What do you think, Chris?
Speaker 3: You know, I really wish I could give you an answer for that. It's really hard to tell. You know, I don't know how much you how much you dive into the conspiracy theories. You know, like let's they say, like, you know, you had like Agenda twenty five. You know, you also have Agenda twenty thirty, which I believe that Agenda twenty thirty that's still you know, we're still on the shouldn't be on the trajectory towards a big population event here in the United States. Now, I'm not hell being you know, I'm not set on that, but I do think that you know, in other parts of the Agenda twenty thirty, you know, it's where basically we're going to be eshered into it, you know, technological Golden age if you want. All right, Oh yeah, Elon seems to play a perfect role in that. You can't be eating off topic.
Speaker 2: No, no, no problem. But you look, you're speaking directly to something I talked about last night and I've been trying to express and nobody wants to hear it. And that is the great rise of the technocracy with little resistance. Nobody cares about the fact that, yeah, we're letting the tech people take over every thing looks like and they want to run a lot of things via AI. So you know you're worried about robotics taking your jobs, AI is going to take a whole lot more.
Speaker 3: And uh, well that's where all these federal jobs are going. I'm sorry for cutting off, but they're going to all these jobs that are supposedly being you know, eliminated from the federal workforce. I mean, they're going to be supplemented by a workforce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to just try and figure out which jobs chat GPT can do for them and that'll be the end of it. And who knows, maybe they'll use deep seek. That's the new Chinese AI, right actually, deep Seek is fully accessible, works pretty well. I've used it a lot of other people, you know, like we're like, oh, no, don't touch that thing. It's going to be a Chinese spy tool. And I'm like, if you don't already have Chinese spy tools on your Chinese manufacturer electronics already, I don't know what to tell you. If you have electronics, you're being spied on by your electronics.
Speaker 3: I mean, anybody you know says anything about the deep sake they just bought too far into the praftaganda they sell the road I said, they've already become They've already been victimized, you know, yes, all their personal debt has been seized and tracked.
Speaker 2: Well, nonetheless, I'm not comfortable, No, I'm sorry, but nonetheless I'm still not entirely comfortable with letting Elon Musk have it. This guy, you know, he's a mess. And oh, by the way, they shut down a whole bunch of investigations from the SEC about stocks and you know, fraud and maybe trading with Chinese companies and all this stuff. And the Chinese guy who do you know, sent money. Of course they will talk about that with Biden, but nobody wants to talk about Trump literally shutting down the investigations that we're starting to launch. You know that might they well, it's a funny thing about all the all the watch dogs are gone, the igs are gone. Everybody says, Okay, we don't need the bureaucracy, but the guardrails are gone now from all these guys doing whatever the hell they want, and everybody's comfortable with this. Elon Musk is the guy you would pick to be your leader because at this point, the guy has a lot of power and nobody, nobody even pretends to have elected him.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 2: It's uh, yeah, it's power. Remember what they used to call that when we played tag. If somebody touched the base, and you touch the guy who was touching the base, they would say, oh, that's electricity. It's like, you know, Elon got power via the electricity from Trump. Trump touched him, and now he is blessed with the power to do stuff and nobody can sort it out. Even in court. The Trump administration is saying he doesn't have the power to do anything, and yet he's out there going up, gonna take my chainsaw to this next I'm confused by this, and confused by all of the people that I thought were at least skeptical about letting, you know, the computer technology take over for everything. Just going now, it's okay. Now, how are they going to feel? Though? If a new administration comes in and it doesn't happen to be MAGA and they want the technocracy to take over, well, then it'll be a problem and we'll be being taken over by China, right, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You tell me, yeah, I agree with you. I think that we're you know, we're setting ourselves up as that where you know, this has been my fear all along, you know, even though I'll tell you honestly upfront, and I voted for the guy, you know, because I wanted the wheel thrown into the you know, the cog, you know what I mean, I got you, But uh, I mean, I mean, ultimately me, I know, I'm a little bit more libertarian. I would just like to see the ship burn down.
Speaker 2: Listen, I understand, burn the ship down.
Speaker 3: And because that's the only that's the only way around this. You know, we have to boss the entire system.
Speaker 2: Ultimately, we can keep.
Speaker 3: Pretending we're going to vote our way into you know, better better, so in a situation solution, but ultimately, no, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I see it as a win win. No, I see it as a win win. Also. I'm actually this is the thing again. Nobody lets me express ever, but I'm glad you brought it up. Here's the thing. I think that it's a win win because either he radically shakes things up so much that they start to function differently, which should be better, or or ready for this, he wrecks everything. And if he wrecks everything, it's going to be a little more painful than people think. But at the same time, it'll get rid of a whole lot of garbage. I don't know. You know, I'm usually not the guy who says burned down the house when it's over infested with mice. But here we are, you know, Is it such a bad thing if that's the point? Right? Oh, Jimmy, Jimmy James was on the line. I think he dropped off. I was just about to go to him, but I'm sorry, Jimmy. If you want to call back in, please do cause I want to hear from you. You tell me what's going on. I want to hear from everybody. But back to the staged event, just real quick, if you don't mind, give me some more of your thoughts, like what else was going on there? Because they would never stage something like this for a singular purpose. So what do you think was going on there? I mean Zolensky, I don't know. He's a pretty good actor in that he did look surprised that this was happening, So I don't know if he was in on the staff meetings beforehand? What do you think.
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 3: Or just what skepticizing here? Essentially? Isn't it's a correct word to use.
Speaker 2: Well, we are we are theorizing, we.
Speaker 7: Are utter one, we're theorizing.
Speaker 2: What is the There is a good better term for spitballing mentally here, like what's going on here? What are we doing? We are Ah, well, it's beyond theorizing. It's kind of like, uh, we are uh speculating, that's the word. We're speculating, and we're we're speculating about different theories here as to what the true meaning of that meeting was and what it was. And again, you anybody can call in three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six I will try to get to the next caller who pops up on the line a little quicker. I think Jimmy got tired of waiting because we're going back and forth here a bit. So I'm sorry about that. But you know, again, when I don't have my co host with me, I get a little a little long in the wind here. Uh. And hopefully b Petele joined me shortly. I'm certain that he'll have something different to say here.
Speaker 3: But anyway, if Jimmy pops beckon and you need to take them still free, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody, anybody who calls in, I'll take you next. Hey man, is this live? Okay, I'm being asked in chat if this is live? And indeed you asked me that at eight thirty seven. Sorry, it took me a few minutes to go look at the chat, but yes, yeah, I was chill and we are live on a Friday, and it is.
Speaker 3: That was asking if you were live.
Speaker 2: No problem, but I see another Skype question. Uh. And the thing is I'm being asked again if I'm live. Yes, I am live, and it is. Yeah, it's eight forty something and it's the twenty eighth of February, as I speak, so later on when I put this on for replays, it won't be live, but it is right now. Okay, wrap your minds around that one Mandela effect all day if you like. But yeah, we're live at the moment, and we're talking about the Zelensky thing from earlier. And this is Chris from Florida on the line, and anybody can join me at three one nine five two seven five zero one six, So Chris, go ahead and speak anything you want to speak on this gud.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to say uh, because I tried to listen to you. I tried tuning on at Shelli dot com and I believe it was an episode from Hell or high Water was currently playing when I, you know, and I decide to just call in, just be part of the show. I was just trying to listen and see what the top is that were being discussed, and.
Speaker 2: Gotchas well, let's let's go to a hip.
Speaker 3: That's probably why you're getting questions.
Speaker 2: Like that, No problem. Yeah it does still say on the player Hell and high Water eleven or something like that, but let's hit play on there and see if it kicks me back here.
Speaker 3: You're getting questions like that no problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does still say on the player hell and high Water eleven or something like that. But let's hit play on there and see if it can see that it just replayed what I just said.
Speaker 3: You hate the sound of your own voice to.
Speaker 2: Chuck, Absolutely, I do. That's why I can't listen to it anyway. I'm just telling you guys, we are live at the moment. Whether the player the player's text is not updating, but we are live. So yeah, there it is. I don't know why the two. I gotta fix that, you see, that's my coding. I gotta I gotta go into the code. God help us all uh and try and make it work anyway. Sorry, man, go go right ahead back to what you were saying. And that's that's why I'm getting messages about whether I'm live or not. Yes, Chris, we are live also, uh, just so you know, go ahead, Uh.
Speaker 3: But I don't know you take the lead check. I mean, I think I've Lisa. That was the main thing I wanted to get across, and just tell us how scripted that that discussion was between the trio.
Speaker 2: Fair enough. You know what I might do is put you on hold, man, and you chill out there in Florida. You probably need to take a breather from alligators, in vending machines and everything else. But anybody wants to call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six, that is the number to join us live. And what I'm gonna do here is maybe go get let's go get some of this discussion from earlier today between Zelensky and Trump and take a listen to it while I wait for my coach to join me or for anybody else to join in on the phone lines. Please do that. Three one nine five two seven five zero one. I saw Jimmy James. He might hung up. I met him, made him mad, or maybe he got tired of waiting, or a pizza was delivered, who knows. But in the meantime, yeah, let's go ahead and paste and go and go over to YouTube where I had a link to the live discussion over there. Whoops, No, that's not the right live discussion. Oh there it is, now I have the right link. Hang on, I'll go there. It went to a TV show I was watching earlier, because I saved that link as well. Mistakes on live radio, what a shocker, let's see now. Oh well, First of all, we're gonna have to get over the commercial, So let me play this, get through the commercial, and then I will fast forward to some of the discussion between Ukrainian President Zelensky and American President Donald Trump in the Oval Office. And let's hear from it the way it was as it happened. Right, Let's see what we got here. Oh, here's where Van's broken.
Speaker 8: In bringing people into your military ap brand, do you think of the suspect hooldons to come to the Oval Office of the United States of America and attack the thestration that is trying to try to prevent the destruction of your country.
Speaker 5: A lot of questions, let's start from the biginn sure.
Speaker 2: Of hillstor Now Zelenski is trying to answer a whole bunch of questions. You're disrespectful, You're problems bringing your people into your military this and that. How dare you attack the administration or criticize anything Donald Trump said? And Zelenski's now responding or trying to or he will try to. And this is part of what I was talking about before. Anyway, here we go.
Speaker 9: Well, during the war, everybody has problems, even you, but you have nice ocean and don't feel now, but you will feel it in the fusion.
Speaker 8: Less.
Speaker 3: You don't know that.
Speaker 6: I'm bless you. I'm blessed. You're not.
Speaker 10: Don't tell us what we're going to feel. We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're going to feel.
Speaker 11: I'm not telling you because you're in no position to dictate that.
Speaker 10: You're in no position to dictate what we're going to feel.
Speaker 6: We're gonna feel very good, feel influenced. We're gonna feel very good and very strong, will feel influenced. You're right now, not in a very good position. You've allowed you to be in a very bad.
Speaker 5: Position that he's happened to be right about the very beginning of the war.
Speaker 11: Not in a good position. You don't have the cards right now with us. You start having cards right now.
Speaker 6: You explain my spread.
Speaker 11: You're gambling with the lives and millions of people.
Speaker 6: You see, you're gambling with world War three. You're gambling with world War three.
Speaker 11: And what you're doing is very disrespectful to the country.
Speaker 6: This country that's.
Speaker 11: Back to you far more than a lot of people said they should have.
Speaker 8: Have you said thank you once that no in this retirement you said you went to Pennsylvania and campaigned for the opposition in October. Offer some words of appreciation for the United States of America and the president who's trying to save your country.
Speaker 9: Please, you're seeing that if you will speak very loudly about the war.
Speaker 6: He's not speaking loudly. He's not speaking loudly. Country is in big trouble.
Speaker 11: No, no, can't a lot of talking. Your country is in big trouble. I know you're not winning. You're not winning this. You have a damn good chance of winning out. Okay, because of.
Speaker 5: The president, we are staying Nawa country, staying strong. From the very beginning of the war, we've been alone and we are samful.
Speaker 6: I said, thanks, you haven't been giving it.
Speaker 11: He gave you, through this stupid president, three hundred and fifty billion dollars. We gave you military equipment. You and you met have brave but they had to use our military one of the best.
Speaker 6: If you didn't have our.
Speaker 11: Military equipment, you didn't have our military equipment, this war would have been over in two weeks.
Speaker 12: In three days, I heard it from Putin in three days.
Speaker 6: This is how Veggie less in two weeks. Of course, yeah, it's gonna be a very hard thing to do business like this. I'm gonna tell you say thank you.
Speaker 5: I said it there except for American except that there are.
Speaker 8: Disagreements, and let's go litigate those disagreements rather than trying to out of the American media when you're wrong.
Speaker 11: We knew that you're wrong, but you see, I think it's good for the American people to see what's going on there.
Speaker 6: For me, I think it's very important. That's why I kept this going so long. You have to be thankful. You don't have the cards. You're buried there, your people.
Speaker 11: That die tell you you're running low on soldiers. Listen, you're running slow on soldiers. It would be a damn goodness. And then then you tell.
Speaker 6: Us I don't want to cease fire. I don't want to cease fire. I want to go and I wanted this.
Speaker 10: Look, if you could get a ceasefire right now, I tell you you take it. So the bullets stopped flying, and your men stuff courting kills.
Speaker 6: Post we want just stole the war. But they're saying you don't want to see you.
Speaker 11: I want to see guarantee because you get a ceasefire faster than any great.
Speaker 6: Color people of all. It's just spiral what they think. There wasn't me.
Speaker 12: That wasn't with me.
Speaker 11: That was with a guy named Biden, who is not a smart person.
Speaker 6: That was that was with ores, you'll excuse me.
Speaker 11: That was with Obama, who gave you a sheet and I gave you javelins. Yes, I gave you the javelins to take out all those tanks.
Speaker 6: Obama gave you sheets.
Speaker 11: In fact, the statement is Obama gave sheets and Trump gave javelins.
Speaker 2: See the point there that's funny to me is that he's talking about Obama and Biden and everything, and Zelensky's trying to tell him, Look, Putin doesn't honor ceasefires. Man, ask our people what they think about that, and Trump's not hearing them. Now, if that's the way that you think business should be conducted, if that's the way you think international affairs should be conducted, I don't know what to tell you, but I was a little surprised by that personally, Uh, a bit surprised. I didn't think you would go like that. Anyway, here's what we might do. Let's see if we have some other listeners on the line calling in and we don't three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six. That is the number to call in and you can join into this and talk to us about what was actually happen, happening, what was actually said, how it was handled. You know, you throw a bunch of questions that Zelenski tries to answer him, and they don't let him answer, and then they start yelling and don't tell us what we're supposed to feel. He was trying to explain that eventually, you know, you got an ocean protecting you from this action, but eventually this kind of stuff could come home to you because the ocean is, you know, nice protection, but it's not the biggest thing in the world to always protect you eternally. Remember not that he's not making a threat here. He was very carefully trying to say that eventually this kind of thing could happen. And if people start attacking you, or if people start giving you problems, or they start not wanting to do business with you, or whatever else, and start telling you and dictating to you because they have an advantage over you for the moment, you're not going to like it. And if his country falls, there will be an influential effect which is what he was trying to say, but his England, which was a little rough there. You'll feel the influence. What that means is you're gonna feel the after effects. The things that this causes could lead to other effects. And that's the problem here. There's gonna be unintended consequences. That's the thing that I complained about the first time when people elected Trump. I said, you know, this guy would never be able to handle a Cuban missile crisis. Other people said he you would never get us into one. Okay, fair cool. But can he handle a nuance or can he handle a situation where he's not been preordained to have the advantage over people? How well does he do in that situation? I mean, he claims victory at all times, but realistically you think this is gonna work out? Is this a good idea to just cut this guy loose? Maybe it is. Maybe you're all correct about it, right. I don't see it that way. America's never functioned that way. But then again, we've been dysfunctional a long time. So going back to Chris's point in Florida, some of us think that, you know, what if the whole thing does get burned down. Maybe it would be better to rebuild something better, stronger and makes more sense and represents the people better. But will that happen even if it does all get burned to the ground, or will we have a replacement with nothing but the oligarchy running the whole game? Oh crap, We've already got that, except we haven't been destroyed yet. We know we suffered depressions, recessions, other issues, But as far as I remember, there hasn't been you know, enemy foreign troops here since what eighteen twelve when the British burned down the White House? Was that eighteen twelve? I think, so somewhere in there they burned down the White House, right, but or burn it up, messed it up. Whatever point is, we had foreign troops here, and we did have foreign invader type people trying to sabotage things, you know, during World War Two, German and Japanese agents tried to do that, and of course they had to reach out to the people that really ran the docks, the organized crime figures, first making a deal with Rothstein there I think, or maybe by then it wasn't Rothstein, it was actually oh, the other Jewish gangster who was actually involved with the Great Uncle sal there in New York. Either way, control of the docks through Italian businessmen and unions and stuff. All of a sudden they did need that help also to invade Sicily. They got it. Italians, even the criminal ones, very patriotic because we got this crazy idea that this country would offer us much better opportunities. Now, the only sick delusion that the my Italian ancestors suffered from was this idea that there was upward mobility. I mean, maybe it existed in the generation before me, but no longer. And I know that makes me some sort of comedy socialist whatever I know. But look, I'm gonna take a break and hopefully we'll get some more interesting discussions from you guys. If not, I'll go back to whoever's on the lines. Happily, I think Chris from Florida is still there, so I'll go back to him. I'll talk to whoever else calls in or skype'es in. If you want to skype in, send me a message Charles Ocelly on Skype. However, some news coming up. Skype is going to be eliminated by May of this year. They're going to actually cancel the whole Skype thing. It's been around for over twenty years, but it's gonna go because it's not making enough money for Microsoft. So we won't have Skype pretty soon, and I'll have to change a few things up. I might have to use Microsoft Teams, which I am so not looking forward to. And you know, I knew they were jamming that down our throats. It's like the uh Microsoft Edge browser. They're trying to make us all use, and eventually, you know, all your computers will be Microsoft running. I'm sure Bill Gates will get his cut of the pie, and Elon Musk will have his various X products and government contracts running at full steam because he's got absolutely no roadblocks now. Anyway, I'm starting to feel like Zelinski when it comes to media anymore. Nobody wants to hear what I gotta say, and everybody cuts me off and tells me stuff anyway, But I want to hear from you. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I'll play just another snippet of that meeting and then go to a break. Here on the Friday night, Ocelli effect open mic stay tuned.
Speaker 6: You gotta be more thankful.
Speaker 4: Confluence is the connected workspace where teams can do it all.
Speaker 10: To make because the attitudes have to change.
Speaker 2: No way Vladimir would do that to me.
Speaker 6: He keeps his words.
Speaker 8: Saying, he's asking, what if Russia brings the cease fire?
Speaker 6: What if anything? What if anything from your head? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, what if anything falls on your head?
Speaker 1: Oh mind?
Speaker 13: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never be published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state.
Speaker 3: Before World War.
Speaker 13: II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 14: Yo Yolas Doug Tamp, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window Though, and you are listening to the o'chile effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 15: To you like history through real history never taught in schools. Why Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanswan with new documentations never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why Vietnam War by author Mike Swansons.
Speaker 16: In Denial of Secret Wars with Airstrikes Tanks by Larry Hancott. Secret wars came a staple in US Covert Operations Center, still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files and exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about it before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success than This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light.
Speaker 17: In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock con For more information, go to Larryheiden Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 3: Again here telling.
Speaker 2: Smoke them if you got them. Hey, we're back on a Friday night and we are live taking your calls three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. Hopefully we'll get more joining in. I want to hear from you. It's a good night to talk about stuff. And what kind of stuff could we talk about? Well, we could avoid politics if you like, or we could go with this a lot with me.
Speaker 11: He went through a phony witch hunt where it used him in Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia.
Speaker 6: You ever hear of that deal?
Speaker 11: There was a phony that was a phony hunter Biden, Joe Biden's scam, Hillary Clinton, Shifty Adam Shift who was a Democrat scam.
Speaker 6: And he had to go through that. And he did go through it. We didn't end up in a war, and he went through it. He was accused of all that stuff. He had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 11: It came out of Hunter Biden's bathroom. It came out of Hunter Biden's bedroom.
Speaker 6: It was disgusting.
Speaker 11: And then they said, oh, oh, the laptop from Hell was made by Russia, the fifty one agents.
Speaker 6: The whole thing was a scam and he had to put up with that. He was being accused of all that stuff.
Speaker 2: All I can say is this talking about Vladimir Putin by.
Speaker 6: Obama and Bush. And he might have broken him with Biden. He did maybe maybe he did. I don't know what happened, but he didn't break.
Speaker 2: Him with me.
Speaker 6: He wants to make a deal. I don't know if you can make a deal.
Speaker 2: The problem is the president of the United States doesn't know the history of whether deals were made, broken, whatever. He don't care because he wasn't there. Is that what we take from that? I think so just saying, according to his own words, I don't know, I wasn't there.
Speaker 11: Cool, I've empowered you to be a tough guy and.
Speaker 10: I don't think you'd be a tough guy without the United States, and your people.
Speaker 11: Are very brave. But you're either going to make a deal or we're out. And if we're out, you'll fight it out. I don't think it's going to be pretty, but you'll fight it out. But you don't have the cards. But once we signed deal, you're in a much better position. But you're not acting at all thankful. And that's not a nice thing. I'll be honest, that's not a nice thing. All right, I think we've seen enough.
Speaker 6: What do you.
Speaker 11: Think this is gonna be great television?
Speaker 6: I will say that.
Speaker 11: We will see what we can do about but.
Speaker 12: You will see.
Speaker 2: And then after everybody's happy with themselves, they usher the news media out. That's the way that went today. And then they canceled the post press conference where they're supposed to stand up at the podiums and do that whole thing. But did you need the rest of the show or not? Probably not? Uh anyway, Chris, I might well wait a minute, let's see, can we get him back on the line. Wow, it didn't want to let me press the button? Now? Did? Okay? You're back though? Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, anybody can join in. But now that you've heard part of that, uh, that's what you remember hearing earlier, right, correct? Okay, just checking. I mean interesting how contradictions happened right in front of people and nobody questions it. And jd Vance is very happy with this whole thing. You see how he was like, really, what do they call that? The uh the uh, well, let's let's pg it up for a second. The poop eating grin? Yeah, is that the phrase? Uh?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't see how this guy's happy with himself. What productive thing happened there? Oh? He told off Vladimir's Lensky. Cool, we made you a tough guy. You're not a very tough Well you're kind of a tough guy. Your people are brave, but you're not a tough guy. You're only a tough guy because of the United States.
Speaker 3: Wow, but how much is this is theatrics? I'm not trying to cut you up. How much of this is theatrics?
Speaker 7: Well, it's you know, you can look at various news sources. I mean, you know, throughout throughout the last few years since this supposed war has been ongoing, and as a more as a more recently with them, like the last year.
Speaker 18: I mean, you can see what supposed videos of and then there's so much misinformation out there. I'm not trying to I hate to prepare the media, but misinformation, disinformation that I mean, you can if you, if you look hard enough, you can find videos of you know, the young individuals supposedly walking around, you know, in downtown you know, the main downtown areas of Ukraine. You know where they've got what mister's set up, you know, and there's there's twenty something year old you know, male and females walking the streets.
Speaker 2: Well they haven't destroyed, they haven't, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but but not But on the end verse, I mean you can go on like other other websites and you know you see, uh yeah, Russian soldiers are being you know, stepping on land mines and you know, being killed or being killed by drones or you know, hitting a drone with a baseball bat whatnot. You know.
Speaker 7: I mean, well, look, I realistically, no no reason on the internet.
Speaker 2: I got you realistically though, right, the capital city has been almost untouched by most of this, right, so if you're seeing stuff that's still standing, it looks like to me, that's in the capital of Ukraine, right, Uh, they've left that city untouched. But I mean reports from people, not necessarily news outlets, but people that are sneaking out, you know, accounts on their own. As far as I know, our reporting, Look, every other place is like just crushed, beat up pretty bad. You know. Have we heard from the former heavyweight champion who was a mayor one of the Klitschko brothers is a mayor of one of the big cities there, right, and we haven't even heard from him in the past year. I think, I don't know if he's alive, dead, or just went away. Who knows what's going on. And some news outlets have had on the former president, you know, the guy that they allegedly ran out of there to put this guy in. And there's lots of accounts. Look, the truth is, unless we can go there ourselves, we don't really know anymore. Because of all of the different spins. I know that our corporate media stopped supporting Ukraine pretty much because they were all in. Remember it was all like, oh my god, we got to feel for the troops there, we got to feel for the Ukrainian people, and they dropped that after about six eight months, I think, and that hasn't been the same since.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, but Tim wiltaneously we also what we've got what was it the operation.
Speaker 2: The Yes, if I'm not mistaken, Yeah, that was one of the old ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And we can't discount the I mean that is something that is still being utilized to this very day.
Speaker 2: No, not about we can't.
Speaker 3: Media has the ability to lie to us to our face.
Speaker 2: No, no discount at all. Chris, Yeah, yeah, wait wait wait more new Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait just one second, forget about Mockingbird. Mockingbird's old news. We have brand new news about the Biden administration literally trying to make payoffs or making payoffs to some media outlets. Now they made up a few of them. You know, there are fake reports about the Biden administration making payoffs, and then there's real ones that nobody's challenging, where they paid news outlets to push certain stories. And of course there was all sorts of backwards different threats coming at you know, people at Facebook. I mean, Zuckerberg over there seems legitimately afraid of Trump now because he wanted to put him in prison. But meanwhile he was also fighting with the Democrats because they wanted to put him in prison over medical disinformation. Right, letting people, how dare you allow Facebook to challenge vaccines? We're gonna put these guys are in an untenable position unless they are the overlords themselves, Unless you're Elon musk owning X right now, you're in a position where if you make the wrong enemy in our government. You know, free speech, that's a joke at this point. And I mean, look, we could go way back in history and go to FDR. You know, the great liberal emancipator who gave us a great society or whatever the hell he was that he did. FDR was like basically at war with the Constitution the whole time, shutting down all sorts of media, spinning propaganda constantly. I mean, we need to get honest about it. But Mockingbird makes it sound like you're talking about it's old news. I'm telling you that this is a constant going on where you got to get approval from these different places and then they claim, well we can't get in, and I mean, and look complain or not. The Associated Press has been banned from press briefings now because they wouldn't acknowledge the Gulf of America instead of the Gulf of Mexico. I mean, we're in a different landscape here today, Chris, don't you think. I mean Mockingbird was one thing, but now with these modern media conventions, it's gotten even more extreme and more direct and more naked. I think this idea that we have a fourth the stake forget it, it's gone right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in and I all agree with you. That means this. Yeah, the propagand has been it's been sheved throats for so long that you know, it's impossible for anybody to really have them, how long it's been going on for And most people wouldn't even mentally be able to acknowledge it it's been going on. You know, it'll just break their It'll break the world. It'll shatter their little realities.
Speaker 2: That we all like to live in, exactly. And we do have a we do have a live chatroom at Ocelli dot com and plenty of open phone lines. I've got about one hundred open phone lines. And no matter what happens to Skype in the near future, will integrate the old phone system into a new system very soon, probably next month, so I'm gonna have to buy a subscription to something. I guarantee it. But either way, we'll make sure we keep the phone lines open. I'm looking at the chatroom though, and you can go there. I think I released the ban on anons because there were abusive Anon people in the room for a few weeks, so I got rid of that for a little while. But I think you can go in there and chat anonymously. Still. But Phase shifter nine, I'm yeah, Phase shifter eight. Sorry, Phase shifter eight. With the stage horse shite, you'll need a double tinfoil hat lined with some copper mesh. So many these are comments from the chat, so many agendas, so little time. Got to just get them done before it's too late and the Rubes get wise on the scam. I don't know if the rubs are ever gonna get wise on the scam chatter anyway. Elon is the right wings favorite tech overlord. Gates is the left's favorite. Yeah, but notice they both maintain a straggle hold on certain parts of society one way or another. Left and right. I mean, you do need a left hand in a right hand to be an effective fighter of any kind. Right or a boxer or hey left and right wings for any any bird, whether they're flightless or not, they got both wings anyway, might need to add a layer of lead to that hat as well. Another comment there, Trump's just throwing scraps of bloody meat to his cult members. They'll all be saying, how Trump sure told him? What's what?
Speaker 3: By one of these people would call in, wasn't it? I would love for chat from just call in and I actually talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please do please do three one nine, five two seven. I will let you say anything on this show. Not doing AM and FM anymore, so you can speak your mind any which way you want. And by the way, I also got kicked off of YouTube and even Larry Hancock this past last week Larry Hancock got himself suspended on Facebook for some reason. Okay, so believe me and I have no idea how that happened. I mean that's like saying you know, no, no, and he goes to try and fill out the thing to make an appeal and there's no button for an appeal, Like they're like, go below and make an appeal and there's no button. So I don't know what to tell him. I don't know what to tell anybody anymore. People are getting kicked off of every kind of platform possible, except if you're on the left and you go to Blue Sky, you can do all your leftist stuff over there. If you go to Twitter you can or ex excuse me, if you go there, you can do all the poor and all day you want, and right wing craziness you want over there, and you can go to truth Social. Wait a minute, there are there are like maga people on Blue Sky.
Speaker 3: Now, I was saying, the porn stuff, oh nice, just other degrees is yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I didn't know that porn was on Blue Sky as well, but thank you for informing me. I assume porn is everywhere, but it really took off, Like I never saw so much porn on that site, you know, Twitter, x whatever, until Elon took it over and said I'm gonna change things. And as soon as he did, boy, there is every kind of internet hooker on there. With private cams. There is all sorts of porno being shared. Sometimes you see their accounts disappear, you know, a day or two later, but most times the stuff keeps on and coming. Meanwhile, I think we got one of the chatters on the line, so I'm gonna go to them. Chris, put you on hold if you don't mind, and see what he's got to say. Okay, Chris, hold on, and yes, my friend, I've gone straightt Hey.
Speaker 19: Hey, you know I don't call in on this show very much because I I don't want to rankle people, because all I can do is heckle at this nonsense. And I know that Jimmy and BP, some of these guys, they take it all pretty serious, and I don't want to offend them if I come on. I mean, you see my comments, That's exactly what I feel about all this crap.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I love I love your ed I love your commentary. I really do appreciate it. It's one of the few things that keeps me going when I feel like I'm being beaten over the head with Fox News. Sometimes I got to be honest with you. So, I mean, I love it when you're commenting on the chat.
Speaker 19: Jimmy didn't jump off because I pissed him off with some of my comments. I like Jimmy's. Jimmy helps me to understand that side of thinking a little better from a more intelligent perspective than.
Speaker 2: I've ever met with no, Jimmy.
Speaker 19: I respect Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Jimmy's extremely informative, you know, one way or another. I mean some sometimes he's got you know, some propaganda caught his wings a bit, but I mean who doesn't anymore, It's impossible. So Jimmy always informs me about a lot of things. So I appreciate his calls, you know, But sometimes when I can't escape, you know, the one thing that's going on, like this, this old thing with Zelensky today, Like I didn't even want to open up Twitter because I knew what I was going to get, you know what I mean, where it's like damn right, you know I was going to see that. And by the way, just let me ask you a quick question about other things in the media that you might have paid attention to. Did you see any of this, you know, big information dump on the Epstein files, because that was promised to us today. Did you see it, Pam BONDI is supposed to put it out.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I haven't seen it. But I haven't looked for it either, so huh, yeah, I haven't seen it for sure. I know. I try to avoid that stuff because none of it is anything I can take seriously, Like most people do. I just see it all as kind of part of a mandala of fraud, you know, like you know the mandala that has all the circle with all the different shapes and images in it and everything. Okay, It's like this complex mandala of fraud is how I see the whole media and political landscape. So it's like, I say, I like to see what people are thinking, but I personally just can't buy into it as being something I can and take seriously very much. I know I'm affected by it and what they do, but I don't think voting or marching or any of that crap changes anything or would have already. We've all done all of that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just reading you know, the general news articles here as I go back to it, and it's like, you know, the whole thing that everybody was touting as this is going to be the big reveal. These elite and powerful people that we never heard of are going to be exposed as the pedophile perverts they are, right, or you know, I'm always corrected by people in England the pedo files excuse me, because you know, a pedophile might be more concerned with feet. Peto is more like feet as opposed to pedo but anyway, a pedo file, whatever you want to call them. These people, you know, these scumbags that went to Rape Island, all right. You know I'm not calling it Lolite Island like a lot of other people Rape Island. And we're hooked in with the Epstein thing. Yeah, there's a whole lot of celebrities and other people, and you know there are pictures of Trump standing next to them but paying no attention to that. Okay.
Speaker 19: Well, and Trump also said that gis Lane is you know, what do you feel about gis Lane being arrested. Oh, she's a good friend. I wish her well.
Speaker 2: I wish her well with those people. That's what he said until somebody told him, and then people questioned him about it later he said, I don't know. I just wished her well because you know, I'm being persecuted, and they turned it into that. But you know, I'll go over it got me a.
Speaker 19: Lot of hot little thirteen year olds. Man, Why would I be against her?
Speaker 2: Well, see, now I didn't say that, you did it, but I'll get playing for it. Thanks, I said it. So let me just go to one of the most recent published things here and see if I can get a sense of what the big deal was you know about this, because it was a big announcement, it was supposed to be, you know, coming at us. And this is from a Vox dot com. What do you think of Box? Are they like really leftists over there or what?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 19: Well, they're not on my radar. Sorry, okay, I don't know who they are.
Speaker 2: Well, Vox a lot of times has some of the you know, breaking news and the more controversial stuff Box will carry. So let's just see what they have about this controversy. So you don't mind, I'll just read a couple of sentences from this and turn it back over to you. The Trump administration utterly botched a hype release of quote Jeffrey Epstein files end quote Thursday, a saga that resulted in disappointment among the MAGA, faithful finger pointing among Trump's aides, and unsurprisingly, claims of deep state sabotage. Epstein. Now, let me ask you something. The deep state sabotage. After they touted that they were going to release this, PAMBONDI is their girls, She's gonna drop this. I mean, you know, are we wagging the dog or are we just letting them pee on the rug here anyway, back to the article Epstein, the well connected financier who was indicted for sex trafficking underage girls and died in prison in twenty nineteen. Wow, it's been that long. Has long been the subject of conspiracy theorists, and many on the right believe that the US government is hiding information that would implicate powerful people, specifically democrats and celebrities they believe related the life and death themselves. That's a related article, excuse me. In response to these demands, Attorney General Pambondy promised in a Fox News appearance Wednesday night that quote a lot of information end quote was set to be released soon. Then on Thursday, her team printed out a series of documents, put them in binders, and handed them to right wing influencers like Shia ratchik At liberals of TikTok, which is a weird ironic thing they do over there on Twitter x, who were visiting the White House. Said influencers proceeded to waive the binders about this sex trafficking case around in front of photographers while smiling, and made social media posts praising the administration's transparency. Naturally, the documents were a dud. One Epstein's contact book had been published by Gawker ten years ago. Another, a list of his mis sewers, was entirely redacted, and the other had been previously released during the twenty to twenty one trial of Epstein's associate Gilaine Maxwell. Nothing was new he it was all handled so incompetently that widespread biparticism mockery ensued on social media. Meanwhile, the MAGA faithful, denied their promised revelations, started to feel they've been taken for a ride, and began to wonder was this, in fact part of the cover up too? So I think that gives us a general idea of what happened here. A big to do was made on Wednesday, this is coming out, This is coming out. They even went to their official outlet, Fox News, the biggest one they have, and you know, because they have News Nation and a few others, but still they went there said we're waving these things around. They did an Alex Jones here, because Alex used to wave around pieces of papers. I have the documentation. It's all on the record, you know, that's his famous phrase, It's all on the record. What record Alex anyway, it's all on the record, wave around the pieces of paper, and then when you say, let me see this stuff, very much like people still asking me, Hey, aren't you happy they released the JFK stuff? Trump did it? Trump did it? And I go, not yet, he hasn't and I don't have it. I don't have it because the world doesn't have it yet, not done incomplete at best, and people just go, Nope, he did it, he won. So now I guess some of the extreme maga people were going, hey, we're gonna get him tomorrow. Don't worry. All the Democrats are going down tomorrow. And then they got a redacted list, a previously published address book and crap, and they went, wait a minute, maybe we're being taken per ride. Is this part of the cover up too? Well, here's the problem. Pam Bondy is your girl. Trump is your boy. Elon Musk should be able to avoid any of the tech land mines here since he's such a super genius. While Elon Musk super genius is there with those and everything else. He's the advisor, right, he's the tech support advisor. So tell me something. If you feel like been had, who had you it's like the biggie smallest thing who shot you? Right? Anyway, I'm just asking the questions, Ed, but maybe you got answers. Go ahead. Oh and I think I see Jimmy James on the line because I'm not reading anymore. So I'll get to Jimmy soon. I want to hear from Jimmyson before you bring him on.
Speaker 19: I think, like, like, everybody's waiting for the JFK documents, but they've been delayed and delayed for decades. Do we really believe they haven't been tampered with or whitewashed or edited? Well, same thing with Trump and Epstein. It's pretty it's established. Trump's kind of buddies with Epstein and Ghislaine. Isn't he going to edit out the damning stuff that might be in this? In this whatever they are talking about, he's going to edit that out. He's not, you know, the pedophile in chief is going to go after the pedophiles really well. See that's the thing I don't I don't think it's absurd, it's just absurd.
Speaker 2: But see, to me, Ed, I don't know what to make of anything until they actually drop a document, because I want to see the receipts. Man, this is always my thing. Like everybody tells me about what's in the JFK documents. And they got new stuff from the FBI, and I'm like, well that's great, let me see it. Let the public habit, like the low says, and you know what, I'll tell you what's in it best I can. But I can't tell you anything until it actually comes out. And they made a big to do about this and I don't know why. And again, how about the tape.
Speaker 19: So there's some Epstein tapes out there that I forgot that you and you were talking about that that I did hear on A on A I got off work last night, so I was looking at some stuff I was too tired to read or anything, and I came across a thing where they were playing some tapes apparently released that are supposedly Epstein, and he was talking about that. You know, Trump was his good friend and everything, but Trump's not that smart, That's what I remember Epstein saying about Trump. Well, you know that if they're legit, I don't even know if that stuff's legit.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing now with these AI. Now, with this AI crap out there, I bet you I could get you know, Jeffrey Epstein singing, uh, you know, a black Sabbath if I wanted, you know, out of the AI. I'm just saying, you know.
Speaker 19: You don't know what there's some tapes that has supposedly been released. Is that a real thing that you've heard of? There are that the documents were talking about.
Speaker 2: No, No, they're not the tapes, Okay, because.
Speaker 19: That's what I that's what I saw last night.
Speaker 2: No, this was Yeah, this was allegedly a treasure trove of stuff that was held back while he was still alive, because he was still you know, the case was in progress. Delaine had not been prosecuted yet, so they were holding onto evidence. All that stuff is what was supposed to drop, we thought, And like I said, it ends up being a big dud because either the stuff was out there, or it's still totally reacted, or you know, it's nothing. So you got a big nothing out of the Epstein drop. This weirdness today with Zolensky, it almost makes me wonder, if we're trying to run two distractions during the same week, what's the real operation we're covering up?
Speaker 19: So, you know, really, the first I heard of it was what you played and that sure as hell sounded like stage stuff to me.
Speaker 2: But you know what, do I know straight from the White House feed man that that is a video feed that the White House put out. They had the camera out there. I've got the whole thing where they're setting up the camera and they're taking it down. I mean, I go and get the whole thing, because I don't you know, you've.
Speaker 19: Got a reality actor as a president. Though I'm sure he's this is nothing new to him.
Speaker 2: There you go, right, And like I said, I'll allow anybody to.
Speaker 19: With a CIA guy who allegedly said that they'd be successful. And I know I'm butchery it, but Casey, you know, well, we'll know where is successful. And the American people don't know what's real or not, and aren't we there now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they when they believe that everything is a lie, that's it. That's the gist of that quote. And a couple of people said similar things, but I think William Casey is most often credited with it. But basically that's the idea.
Speaker 19: The lady supposedly hurt him in the elevator saying, you know, when you get the American people who really don't know what's real and what's not. It will be as successful because they feel like we're there, man, we're there now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they succeeded, absolutely true. I think we've absolutely gotten to a point where people have decided that everything is a fake. And I talked about this many times on the show. Once you got everybody thinking that everything indeed is a fake, then that means they can pick and choose what it is they believe is real and run with that. And that's all based on what what they feel. See. That's the key there. But anyway, I want to get to Jimmy James and get his honest take on today's let bring or anything else that he wants to talk about, because we got still about a half hour left and I still haven't seen a message from BP yet. So I'm running the call and show myself tonight, mostly unless he joins me at the end. But Ed, I really thank you for calling in man, and Aaron is definitely up at ten o'clock with an interesting interview, but I don't know what he's gonna do from there. Uh, So we'll find out at ten and eleven o'clock tonight Eastern.
Speaker 19: That is, of course, uncle on vacation. The retired guy's on vacation. I'm going to give him hell when he gets back.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we still got all those Super Bowl bets. We got a whole bunch of Super Bowl bets to sort out when he gets home. You know. See.
Speaker 19: Yeah, nobody's getting any interest out of me on that because Uncle didn't show up yet.
Speaker 2: Hey look, I don't even I don't even expect the dollar head. But it's okay. We'll go through the exercise when Uncle gets back. Anyway, let me get to Jimmy James. I don't want to keep him on hold anymore, but yeah.
Speaker 19: Get him on, Get Jimmy on serious.
Speaker 2: Thanks for you, Thank you serious, Thanks for you calling in, brother, Thank you so much, and thank you for sticking with us over the years. I appreciate you, and you too, Chris. I didn't mean I forgot to mention that to you that I know you've been a long time listener and I appreciate you. I just want you to know that, and I'll I so appreciate this guy, Jimmy James. I'm sorry, Jimmy, I kept you on hold longer than I wanted to both times. But you know, what the rest of the show might be all yours if you got plenty to say, so go ahead, brother, the floor is yours.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I can. All right.
Speaker 1: I had to switch phones because the other one was working like crap.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you weren't mad at me. It was just like a digital malfunction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just it was wasn't workable. I could hear er. I could everything I was hearing from your side was sounding all crazy before I even got on, So I just hung up and fired up the other phone.
Speaker 2: Cool. Well, look crazy could have been me. But then again, electronic misadventure happens all the time. Sorry about that. I had nothing to do with it. But anyway, I'm curious. Do you have any thoughts on this? Uh, you know Zolensky event earlier, or on the Epstein mess or anything else, or you want to talk about something entirely different. It's all up to you.
Speaker 1: Well, since everyone's talking about this Zelensky deal, Well, I quasi I agree with both callers. Yeah, I think it's kind of sort of scripted, but Zelensky isn't isn't in on it.
Speaker 2: So Zelensky's not in it. Is so you agree with me where I say, he looks a little surprised then, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well everyone was surprised because Rubio thought that the man was ready to sign some kind of stuff and instead, I guess he made some kind of speeches as that the other thing I have and you watch just I just caught just seeing a few minutes on CNN of Rubio talked to some lady. Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what Rubio said, but I know Zelensky kept getting cut off. He's trying to talk, and he was getting cut off left and right no matter what he said. He upset Trump, and Trump just went at him, you know, and uh and and also jd Vance got mad and was saying, you know, it's very disrespectful. He started with the disrespectful jd Vance if I remember correctly, but either way, both Trump and him were like, you're disrespecting us. You should be thankful. How is it that you you you have nothing to say? And then Trump's like, no, you have no cards, You're trying to talk. You're talking too much, even said to him. And it's funny because if you watch it, I think they kept cutting Zelensky off, you know, but maybe I'm wrong about that. You look at it for yourself. I mean, i'll put the link in the chat room if you like, uh so everybody can go get it. But I think it's the most complete version that's up on YouTube right now. Maybe I'll put the link there, But uh, it was kind of interesting, you know, because I've never seen that before. You got to say that guaranteed you never seen a president talk to a leader of another country like that in public before we go ahead.
Speaker 1: That's great, Obviously, I don't know. I think what we're seeing diplomacy, elementary diplomacy meets the art of the deal. Obviously, there's no way in hades that Joe Biden or any of them clowns could ever speak to Putin. I mean, how can you after you call the guy every name in the book, this, that, and everything. It's all about posturing. I don't know, but I think there's if you're going to negotiate a piece there, you have to come from a somewhat plausible neutral play in america's just been sewing the bag for one side. If you were Russia, would you trust us to broker peace?
Speaker 2: Well, if I was, If I was Vladimir if I was Vladimir Putin, I would trust Trump to uh protect my interest because he's getting angry and bringing out the exact talking points that Putin is using. Plus still complaining about the Russia rush of Russia. I don't know if you heard that part. I played it on the show here. Uh you know, still complaining about that and saying, you know, this is ridiculous, and uh, this guy's been He was sympathizing with Putin right there in front of Zelenski. So I would say that if you believe Trump's public pronouncements, and you're Vladimir Putin right now, yeah, I would say I would trust him being the guy to be on your side on the negotiating table. I would say, so, yeah, good.
Speaker 1: I hope Putin believes that. Something tells me he's not as dumb as the Americans.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guarantee you you're correct. I you know what I so, I have never agreed with you more than with what you just said and anything you've ever said on this show. One thousand percent. Putin is a lot smarter than anybody that we have sent to that table since he's been in control of Russia. I promise you that he's been smarter the entire time, Yes, sir, absolutely. I mean, remember the people they brought before Congress that were you know, the Russian ambassadors and all that, please, they were the best, and our presidents and everything else have been nothing but an unmitigated disaster when dealing with Putin, they were out played at every single step. In my mind, but maybe that's just me. You know, ever since they lost ground to Clinton, and that's when Putin was not in charge. But since Putin's been in charge, he has had the absolute intellectual advantage over the US in my mind. So I agree with you one thousand percent there.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's gained ground under every single president in the twenty first century except Trump until now. Because obviously they're gonna cut a deal to try to quit the killing in Ukraine, and I hope they do. That's one of my big things. And it looks like the JFK documents they're gonna they're trying to find them and release, and I guess, yeah, well all those things are done, I'll be a lot happier than I am right now.
Speaker 2: See, you got to admit that everybody that you know was jumping up and down and saying look, it's already done. I mean, Jimmy, you're realistic. You know that they haven't done crap yet. But if you believe they're gonna that's another thing, because I don't know what the future is. But right now, well, they don't tell me about what they've done because they've done nothing, basically except make a couple of pronouncements and that executive order, right, and that's it. There has been no progress for revelations. We haven't seen any brand new information or new documentation yet. Now I give them time because I know you can't do it overnight, but you know, don't tell me about what they've already done because they haven't done it yet. I mean, you agree with that, don't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about the biggest news I've heard, and it's not really news because they've always come up with this figure that there's twenty five hundred documents that they won't release, and now the FBI says, oh, we found twenty four hundred. Yeah, okay, fine, that's a good start. And that does come to one hundred and forty thousand pages, which will take all of us the rest of our lives, I guess to read.
Speaker 2: Well, there's already more than five million pages in the in the JFK Documents collection. These are numbers we know, so you know they add another one hundred and forty thousand. Great, But the FBI thing is actually separate from the predetermined other documents they were talking about, you know, because the documentation with the FBI is supposedly newly discovered stuff. The other ones were examined. We do know the numbers because the AARRB did the work, and it's just the delayed release that we're dealing with there. So the FBI thing is allegedly brand new documentation. I say allegedly because we have yet to publicly see it. So they may have added to the record here if they're going to reveal new FBI documents, right.
Speaker 1: If it's truly stuff that, as you say, was unlest already known, I mean, have a coincidence that there's twenty five hundred known documents the FBI was withholding. Oh look, we found twenty four hundred. Well, golly, that's awful close to the twelve five hundred that I've heard cited over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Plus I've always heard something about fifteen thousand documents. What's that then?
Speaker 2: Well, that was the original pocket of stuff that they were supposed to release, but they had to readjust the number because the last time when the Biden and Trump administrations did a couple of massive document dumps, they released a bunch of NSA documentation that wasn't on anybody's list, and so there was new NSA stuff that just magically appeared in the record. And quite honestly, there's been no satisfactory explanation for how that magically appeared. It wasn't planned to be released, it wasn't part of the ARRB list or anything, and it just peered. So that changed the numbers from the fifteen hundred to the twenty five hundred or twenty four hundred or whatever. And now we're looking at well about five thousand, because you got twenty four hundred new ones from the FBI allegedly, and the twenty five hundred still as yet withheld from the arrb's work. Plus that doesn't account for anything new. That's not even new stuff except the FBI maybe. But then again, if they're unaware of what was already released, they might be releasing redundant crap. And I don't know because I haven't seen it yet. You know what I mean. I'm withholding judgment, and even Jeff Morley is now saying, you know, hey, look calm down, everybody, because nothing new has come out. You know, they're having to repeat this over and over again. It's getting weird. But look, I don't expect anything to happen instantaneously. And look at me. I'm gonna tell you be patient with the Trump administration because they can't possibly have the ability to dump this stuff out there immediately unless there was a whole bunch of planning done in advance. So is that true or not?
Speaker 1: Jimmy, Yeah, yes, even if everyone truly intends to find these documents, it's going to take years. It'll take twenty years. There's stuff literally and safes probably in that god forsake of building.
Speaker 2: Well that's the other thing. But the funny part is that that twenty five hundred, you know, that that original piece, we were waiting for that for more than twenty five years. The twenty five year period ended in twenty seventeen, you know, so they not only had this for the sixty years plus now, but they had it for twenty five years, allegedly already having been reviewed, already having been negotiated with the different agencies. Give us this, give us that. Oh you got to show us why or why not this can or can't be released. All that stuff was done in the mid nineties, and we waited till twenty seventeen. A lot of US researchers waited, waited, waited, can't wait till twenty seventeen. We've been saying that since the late nineties, and twenty seventeen came. And you've heard me tell that story. So what can I tell you? But it is what it is. And like I said, Trump kicked the can down the road, Biden tried to take the can off the road, and that's the way that went for the ARB stuff. But the as yet undiscovered god knows what. And oh, by the way, where the hell is Gail knick Jackson's film? And oh, by the way, how about we get those Joe and Edes documents finally, since he's been dead for twenty years. You know, come on already, right, I mean, let's get to it and get it done. And actually, you know, follow what the law says. You know, how about that? Can we hold these agencies accountable to the legal structure that was there through the JFK Records Collection Act. Can we do it? I don't know. We'll see, won't we.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe the bureaucracy's being starting to be examined pretty thoroughly right now for the first time ever.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's not being examined, it's definitely being at least in part dismantled. So it should remove some of the red tape somehow.
Speaker 1: Right, Bless people working for that bureaucracies of mighty mighty Fine start. Can't argue with you, Yeah, sorry, it's a job. Yeah, another one you're crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, can't argue with you there. I just hope they don't get rid of the key people, because there are such a thing as key peoples in those bureaucracies. But there is a whole lot of people that could probably be sent back, And you know, I hope the private sector has something for him to do, because I think, like I was talking with a caller earlier, we're gonna see chat GPT being utilized for a lot of jobs pretty soon anyway. So I don't know, somebody's got to get to something here anyway. Jimmy, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put you on hold. We got a few callers on hold, and UH gonna put you to hang there for a minute because I know we heard from you. We got a few minutes left, but I think I'm gonna take a quick break and see if i can get my co host on for the last part before we join Aaron Franz in The Age of Transitions at ten pm Eastern here on o'chelli dot com Radio. But if you want to join in during the last part of the show, please do. We got more than fifteen minutes left as I speak, so three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And if you guys don't join me at three one nine five two seven five zero one six, I'll just go back through the callers who have remained on hold and see if they have anything to add anyway. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. The Ocelli Effect open Mic Friday Night, where we return after.
Speaker 15: Do you like history? Real history? Think you were never are taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia, nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 20: Swanson, stoy Apple, stroy Apple, Oistroy Apple, stroy Apple, Stroy Applesjoying Apple, Restroy ohit oi oy oy oy o.
Speaker 3: Wait wait.
Speaker 2: Anyway? Oh well a whoops. I'm trying to message people and talk and this and that. But yeah, let's give you some audio to work with. How about that? Back on Neochlly Effect Live Friday Night Open Mic and here it is, Hi, Vladimir.
Speaker 6: How are we doing under deals that doesn't work that way? I'm not align with Putin, I'm not aligned with anybody.
Speaker 10: I'm aligned with the United States of America and for the good of the world, I'm aligned with the world, and I want to get this thing over with.
Speaker 6: You see the hatred he's got for a Putin. It's very tough for me to make a deal with that kind of hate. He's got tremendous hatred and I understand that.
Speaker 10: But I can tell you the other side is exactly in love.
Speaker 6: With you know himy.
Speaker 2: Their country's been getting pounded for three years. In love with it.
Speaker 10: I'm aligned with the world. I want to get the things set. I'm aligned with Europe. I want to see if we can get this thing done. You want me to be tough. I could be tougher than any human being you've ever seen.
Speaker 6: I'd be so tough. But you're never going to get a deal that way. So that's the way it goes. One more question, Hey, I would respond to this.
Speaker 8: So look for four years of the United States of America, we had a president who stood up at press conferences and talked tough about Vladimir Putin. Putin invaded Ukraine and destroyed a significant chunk of the country. The path to peace and the path to prosperity is maybe engaging in diplomacy. We tried the pathway of Joe Biden, of thumping our chest and pretending that the President of the United States's words mattered more than the President of the United States's actions. What makes America a good country is America engaging in diplomacy.
Speaker 6: That's what President Trump is doing. Can I ask you sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, So he occupied it, our parts make parts of Ukraine, parts off East and crimea. So he occupied it on twenty fifteen. During a lot of years, I'm not speaking about just byden but those times was Obama, then President Obama, then President Trump, then President Biden, now President Trump and God bless now President Trump will stop him. But during twenty fifteen, nobody stopped him. He just occupied and took He killed people. You know what the contact twenty fifteen, twenty.
Speaker 6: Twenty fourty so how would he kills that here? Yeah?
Speaker 5: By the second yes, But during twenty fourteen till twenty twenty two, you know what, the situation the same that people have been dying on the contact line.
Speaker 6: Nobody stopped him.
Speaker 5: You know that we had conversations with him, a lot of conversations, my elateral conversation, and we signed.
Speaker 6: With him, me like a you president.
Speaker 5: In twenty nineteen, I signed with him the deal I signed with him. Macron and Mayor kill we signed ceasefire, ceasefire. All of them told me that he will never go. We signed him with guess contract. Guess contract, yes, But after that he broken this his fire. He killed a lot of people, and he didn't exchange prisoners. We signed the exchange of prisons, but.
Speaker 6: He didn't do it.
Speaker 5: What kind of diplomacy jg us Pcambo what what do you what do you mean?
Speaker 8: I'm talking about the kind of diplomacy that's going to end the destruction of your country. Yes, but President, mister President, with respect, I think it's disrespectful for you to come into the Oval Office to try to litigate this in front of the American media. Right now, you guys are going around and forcing conscripts to the front lines because you have manpower problems.
Speaker 3: You should be.
Speaker 8: Thanking the president for them trying to bring it into this content into.
Speaker 6: Ukraine that you say, what problems we have?
Speaker 8: I have been to I've actually I've actually watched and seen the stories, and I know what happens is you bring people, you bring them on.
Speaker 6: A propaganda tour.
Speaker 8: Mister President, are do you disagree that you've had problems like bringing people in your military have brand?
Speaker 6: Do you think that suspect for holdons to come to the Oval Office of.
Speaker 8: The United States of America and attack the administration that is trying to trying to prevent the destruction of your country onto.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, call it.
Speaker 3: I'm in the truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right Well, what do you want to know Judy.
Speaker 1: Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons, Really.
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 1: But okay, Oswal was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Come on now has a real effort.
Speaker 12: On the DAFA assassination book into flaim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com, enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Arry Baker in her own words information. The views expressed by caller Storms or anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot com or job o Jelly, and we are not responsible for getting stupidity, which might ensue Thank you.
Speaker 13: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a con final republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 4: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch Ninja's to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 3: Ooh that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah in the klatoon.
Speaker 4: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 2: Much better? Much? Men?
Speaker 20: Is clue in understanding about the programs. The programs much clear, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 4: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the o'chelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 20: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I.
Speaker 2: Like that idea.
Speaker 21: Oh Chilly dot com, Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, final open mic night, you know, segment here on the Friday night open Mic Show, and we're gonna get to Aaron Franz on the Age of Transitions coming up at ten pm Eastern or thereabouts. Anyway. What I want to do first, though, is go back to the phone lines, take a look, see who's there, and whoever's there can join us live again. It looks like only Jimmy James has remained. I guess he's the only one who wanted to get in some final words this week, so we'll give it to him. I never did catch back up with b Pete. I guess he didn't make it home in time. Hopefully all is well and he'll be okay and with us next week. Guess we'll see. But be Pete brother, hope you're doing good. And Jimmy James, I hope you're doing good too. You're back to the open mic and you're the only caller that remained on the line. Anybody could join us three one nine five two seven five zero one six. There's a few minutes left, and I'll give you priority if you join us here at the end. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six.
Speaker 22: Jimmy, any thoughts, Yes, I miss uncle and his show, so I'm gonna make this complain on your show.
Speaker 1: I think it is outrageous what the Rams are doing is doing to Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 2: Oh what happened?
Speaker 1: They're gonna trade him to them Jets. They're gonna trade him to the Jets for that. Aaron Rodgers. Oh, really, shame on the Rams for treat Matthew Stafford that way.
Speaker 2: Well, explain to me what the I don't know who Matthew Stafford is I don't know anything about it. Tell me what the travesty is, please.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matthew Stafford was a longtime quarterback for the Lions and then he got traded to the Rams and we took their quarterback. Matthew Stafford won them a Super Bowl ring like in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, the.
Speaker 1: Year right after they got him. We're still working with their guy and we're doing pretty good. And I just think it's pretty disrespectful of the Rams to be trying to pawn them off to the Jets to get that old broken down Aaron Rodgers, you're going to get the same results.
Speaker 2: You know. Aaron Rodgers is what the hot potato in the NFL? Right? Why? What is the big problem or plus with him? What is the big deal? I mean that anybody's career goes to the Jets to die. It's like the Mets, as soon as they get them, that's the end of their All Star or you know, Pro Bowl power. So what's the deal is Aaron Rodgers like tanked with the Jets too, and now they figure they'll rehab them with the Rams. I mean, is that what the idea is here?
Speaker 1: All the Jets don't want them. He's been with them for two seasons. He didn't even play the first season. The second season was crap.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what all I got to say about Jets and Mets, and notice they rhyme is Bobby Bonia. That is my whole statement about that. You get a guy who you think is an all star one way or another, and as soon as he's playing for the Jets or the Mets, it's all over, baby. And maybe Aaron Rodgers will have a career with the Rams. I mean, do you think that's a bad thing or you don't care, or do you think he's a bust? At this?
Speaker 1: Matthew Stafford and Aaron Rodgers are the same. They're both old guy quarterbacks. So they're swapping just disrespectful to Stafford.
Speaker 2: So you think they're just swapping problem for problem. But they should really hang on to him with the Rams because he at least got him a ring. Is that the idea.
Speaker 1: I would for as long as Stafford wanted. He's probably only going to play one more season. I mean, but now they've already kind of made it publicly known they don't want them no more, just like the Jets has done to Aaron Rodgers, and I think there's nothing's been said officially yet, but I'm pretty sure that's what they're up to. They want the Rams, want to trade the Jets.
Speaker 2: Okay, quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: They want to do another switchy.
Speaker 2: Hey, look fair enough, I guess. But you know, it's weird. I think there should be some loyalty in sports. But isn't the day of loyalty to teams like a past, you know, because didn't some basketball player recently just jump ship to some other team? They are like, people are going, holy crap, this guy went to Golden State or whatever. And anyway, I don't know much about it, but I do see another caller and I'm gonna grab them on the line. I think it might have been a caller from earlier, but I'm just gonna leave you on the line with them and see what happens here. And I'm pretty sure this is ed again, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: It is?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I didn't. I hung up because my landline phone cordless one. The battery dies really quick and it was starting to beep at me and it doesn't work right now, So I went to the flip phone.
Speaker 2: Well that's cool, Hey, you got anything to say about this Rams. You got anything to say about this Rams Jets thing that Jimmy James brought up? Totally different topic, And to tell you the truth, I'm almost starting to feel like I should start talking sports on here, you know, when uncle's not around anyway.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I got nothing on that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Okay, I'm sorry. I just thought maybe, yeah.
Speaker 19: Go ahead, I got yeah. No, hey man, baseball season starts in less than a month. Now, that's all I care about.
Speaker 2: Okay, So who is who's the hot baseball players coming up this year? I mean, what about the great, you know, home run hitting pitcher. How's he doing out there in LA? Is he still doing good?
Speaker 19: Yeah? Well, you know they haven't started yet, but they they're speculating he will start pitching by me, not the first month, but by May. They're hoping to have him back from his Tommy John and in the rotation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, with those kind of guys got you gotta let him settle in. I mean, look, even if he's not a successful pitcher anymore, though, imagine this. Maybe you got a d h that you can also throw out of the bullpen once in a while, you know what I mean? Out of the.
Speaker 19: Bullpen, or maybe he could play left field now and then they've even talked about that he used to play in the outfield, so he might be able to you know, sub out there sometimes. But I'm hoping he's still an ace pitcher, man, I want to. I love the idea of that, you know, but listen, I love itches in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I love the idea of Babe Ruth, you know, reading about him and saying to myself, why the hell didn't they still keep him as a pitcher? Oh right, because he wouldn't be able to bat right and he wouldn't be in the game every single day. I mean, this is what the problem was, why they turned him into what they turned him into, Babe Ruth? Right? Yeah. Yeah. But but now now my understanding is they're bringing the DH to both leagues like it's going to be a permanent thing in both leagues? Now, Is that true? Yeah?
Speaker 19: It already is now, yeah, clears in the National League.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 19: I think that's why the Dodgers went in Gottotonic, because well, we got the DH, now let's bend and get him.
Speaker 2: You know. Well see, now what's weird about that to me is that I hadn't watched baseball for a few years, but but I do watch the playoffs all the time, so I never know about this DH rule. But I'm sad about the DH being everywhere. But anyway, Jimmy, James, you got anything to say about this because we're almost out of time for the night.
Speaker 1: Nope, everyone have a good one piece.
Speaker 2: All right, Jimmy. Look, I appreciate you calling in. I definitely appreciate the change up in the conversation. That was great. Uh, and love it when you call in. Anyway, we got to get more of your perspective on these things as they emerged, for sure, and I'm sure by next week we'll have more to talk about because I guarantee you there's gonna be some fallout from this Zelensky thing later. But appreciate you, Jimmy. Can't wait to hear from you again soon. And oh oh, one quick note, Jimmy, guess what a book showed up at my house?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? The thing was mailed like three months ago.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you what happened. Brother. I don't you know, I got no reason to make this up. It just showed up and I don't even know why and really yeah, and the box was damaged a whole bit. So I don't know what the hell happened to this book.
Speaker 1: But wait a man, wait man, wait man, I didn't send it in a box. I sent it in a white envelope.
Speaker 2: Well it was. It arrived to me in a box and a bat. Okay, it was busted open according to the note, and that's that. It had one of those red notes in it that said this was damaged as it was sent and boom, it showed up in a box.
Speaker 1: And all it is is just a book called The Builders, Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. It looks almost like a nineteen sixties kind of cartoony looking cover, like a lot of books did back then. There was a certain style to books in the sixties and seventies. You know what I'm talking about, right, Yeah, that book's finally showed up appears to be in one piece. But apparently the packaging did not make it here in one piece, because you're telling me it was in a bag. I got in a box with a bag around it and a note.
Speaker 1: So I just mailed in a simple, big white envelope that they provided. Well, somebody highly unusual.
Speaker 2: Well I'm just telling you somebody or a machine decided to rip that thing open and destroy it and pretty much send me a box. Okay, I'm just telling you what happened. And you see how long it took. All right, So I don't know why I can't I know it.
Speaker 1: I know it's not the problems that post office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but only between you and see but only between you and me.
Speaker 16: Ed.
Speaker 2: You have sent me books. I've gotten them in the packaging you sent them in. I'm just saying from Washington, I get the book. From Michigan, I get god knows what if it bothers to show up. And I've also sent things to Jimmy James and boxes that never arrived that I have no explanation for.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I think, uh, you know, it costs more. But I do think that that the priority boxes have a better chance. Not that they'll always make it, but I do think they're more scrutinized, maybe more of a record behind them.
Speaker 2: No, if I've heard that, if I said there.
Speaker 19: Are in the post office, you know that they're like theft rings within the post office, whether it's true or not. And you know they can tell if there's money, they can tell, they whatever, and so, but I think that the priority boxes are a little safer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they busted whatever, they busted one in Georgia just this week, a theft ring, but it wasn't in my post office. So I'm just saying it happens between me and Jimmy James. Something weird happens anyway, guys, A lot of weird things are happening out there, and it is what it is. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna cut the phone lines free and tell you that the age of Transitions There we Go is coming up next on o'celly dot com Radio and stick around because that is hosted by the brilliant author Aaron Franz, who is also a very cool podcaster. And guess what you're about to experience it here live on ocelly dot com Radio Revelation through Conversation stick Around
Speaker 22: Stream