Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back with something for you to think about. Oh man, this pollin got me. It got me what I'm pushing through. And on top of that, this past weekend Friday and Saturday, I completed my first ever solo CD project, eight songs OOO to Me. Thank God, I am done with that. Woo. It was something it was taxing on my brain. But I've completed it and it should be ready in about four weeks. I'm very excited and I will keep you informed. So today I want to talk about people who believe and true trust everything that someone has told them or or everything that they hear. A lot of people have this tendency. They believe everything a person tell them, and you can't tell them it's not the truth. I mean, they will argue you up and down it's the truth when.
Speaker 2: It's not. Some people are just so trusting, and.
Speaker 1: I believe personally, I believe that is one of the big issues with individuals around the world, and it is why people just parent and regurgitate. They never take the time to learn for themselves. They just take what other people say and run with it, even when it's wrong. But they don't know sometimes because they don't learn things on their own. They just go with what they've heard or what they've been told, and that's just a bad way to live. I mean, I just gotta tell you the truth. It is a bad way to live when you're just taking things in. You're never researching, you're never trying to see if it's valid, if the information you're getting is valid. You don't think about the person who's given you the information.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things that goes into it, but people only listen, regurgitate, and parent.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That is because of who you are as a person. If you're trusting everything.
Speaker 2: So everyone says.
Speaker 1: It's because of who you are as a person, let me tell you, I don't trust everything people say, even the closest people, because sometimes people don't get it right. Have you ever tried an experiment? You tell one person something and by the time to get to the fifth, orty sixth person, sometimes the second person, it's totally different from what you say it, but they keep carrying it because it's what they heard in their way, not necessarily the truth. So you have to learn how to, you know, check things out. My really really good friend used to tell me that all the time. Oh, I know you're gonna look it up. Yes I am, Yes, I certainly am. And it's not that I think you're lying what you're saying, just I don't think it's quite right, and I don't think it's an attentional lie. You're just saying what you heard, so I want to verify for myself. But see a lot of people, because of their unresolved issues and who they have become comfortable with being, they just go with it. And it is one of the biggest reasons why so many people are easily brainwashed. It is why so many people go against their own best interests because they believe in a person, or they believe in a thing when the person is spruing lies or leading them wrong. But because they don't think for themselves, and they just believe anything that they're told, and they trust anything that they've been told, they'll go alone. And I'm telling you, some of these people, you cannot tell them it's wrong, You cannot tell them it's not the truth. They believe in. I mean, they believe it with all of their might. They believe it. And it is so sad that people are this way. You can never grow, you can never get to that level of maturity that's due to you by remaining the same. When you believe anything a person tells you and you just trust.
Speaker 2: Anybody in anything, you will be led astraight.
Speaker 1: People can take advantage of you because you're too trusting. And I'm telling you, I know quite a few people who are this way. And sometimes you just have to throw up your hands and you have to save yourself.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 1: Maintain your peace and sometimes, unfortunately you have to walk away because sometimes dealing.
Speaker 2: With people, Oh.
Speaker 1: Lord, have mercy. Sometimes dealing with people, you have to know who you are. You have to know who you are. You have to love yourself enough to not let anyone or anything still your joy, still your peace, because I'm telling you, people will do it because.
Speaker 2: They are off the chain. Some people are off the chain.
Speaker 1: You can't tell them nothing, they can't learn anything because they.
Speaker 2: Think they know everything.
Speaker 1: They will not listen no matter what you say, they will not listen because they believe what they believe how they believe. And it's terrible. It is a terrible way to be. It's a terrible way for people to live, yet they do. I'm saying these things because people at some point should want to look at the man in the mirror, the woman in the mirror. At some point people should should want to when you see your life has been on the same track year after year after year, you should want to look at that man or woman in the mirror. It's never too late to change. It's never too late to become a better person. It's never too late to improve. Never too late. People don't because they're comfortable where they've always been. They're comfortable with the same negative mindsets, just waiting for people to leave.
Speaker 2: Them, just waiting.
Speaker 1: I am familiar with this particular person. I'm not gonna name a name, but this person have a platform, a fairly large platform, and.
Speaker 2: To me, the things this person does is.
Speaker 1: Just too much. Too much, I mean way too much. They talk about people so bad. Don't know if what they're saying is true, but they say it anyway.
Speaker 2: They say it anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean, some very very bad things to say to defame other people when you don't know for sure, you just going by what you heard, but they put it out there boldly, like they know one hundred percent. And then I saw that this person had a event, and I could not believe the crowd I could not believe the people who were there. I'm like, oh, oh my god. It shows you the mindsets people have. You're gonna sit there and listen to a person talk all of this trash about other people, and you love this, You follow this. That says a lot about you. I would never sit and listen to this person, believe me. The only reason I know is scrolling, you know, when you're trying to find something to watch on TV. That's the only way I know about this person. And then somebody else recently told me about this person, and I said, I've never watched this individual's videos, and they was like what. And I can understand why they watched the videos. And that's why we're not friends. We're just associates because that's not how I live my life. I don't live my life talking about people. I could, I could say some things now, but I don't because it's wrong. It's wrong to talk about people. You pray for them, you don't talk about them in the negative, in a negative way to try to.
Speaker 2: Bring them down or to pump up your platform. That's just wrong.
Speaker 1: But it's what people do all the time, and it's what individuals gravitate towards They would rather listen to negativity, to anything that's that's good and wholesome any day. But that says something about who people are as individuals. And I'm saying that to say again, if you believe anything, and you just trust anything, you will not you.
Speaker 2: Might at some point you will be led a straight, you will be led astraight because the same people you're.
Speaker 1: Receiving things from, they're just as broken and vulnerable as you are. Those people that you put on these on the pedestals, and these people who have these platforms are putting out this content, and these celebrities and.
Speaker 2: Politicians and etc. Etc.
Speaker 1: They are just as broken, if not more broken and vulnerable than you.
Speaker 2: But you can't see it because you glorify them.
Speaker 1: You can't see the vowel the wrong that many of them do because you glorify them. But you glorify them because of who you are as a person, because of your unresolved because in reality, you shouldn't glorify no man or woman ever.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: There is not one person on earth that I would bow down to or that I would lose my mind over like some people do. Not one single person that I will get out of character of who I am, just because I see that person.
Speaker 2: I don't care about people like that, not in that sense.
Speaker 1: I love everyone, but I don't care about people in that sense because to me, in my eyes, they're no better than me. They may have more money, they may have more opportunities because.
Speaker 2: They have money.
Speaker 1: It does not mean they're more talented. It does not mean they're more intellectual. It does not mean they're more smart or anything like that. They just happen to have more money, which gives them more opportunities, which you know, open more doors. They have access to things that I don't because of.
Speaker 2: The money that they have.
Speaker 1: But that does not, in any way, shape, form, or fashion make them better than me. But many individuals think they are because they're well known, and it's just such a shallow way of thinking. But people just can't see it because of who they are as individuals, because of self, because of that inner man, that inner woman. You think these people are great when they're worse off than you. They just have money. And you know, I never ever ever look at anybody and think that I'm less than because my my gifts, my skills, my talents, my education, I'm far far, far above.
Speaker 2: Many and I mean many well known. I'm far far above many well known.
Speaker 1: But I don't brag and boast because that's not who I am. But I don't mind telling you you not better than me.
Speaker 2: I'm not better than you. See, people.
Speaker 1: Let money make them instead of just making money. But me, I don't care about money like that. What I care about is people changing to be the best that they can be. Like I told you in the beginning, I just finished doing a full eight gospel CD, and whatever God has for me will be for me. It's going to be marketed and all of those things. But I'm not trying to be this, you know. I'm just not trying to.
Speaker 2: Be this person that a lot of people chase after. I'm not that girl.
Speaker 1: All I care about is life being changed. People want change, people want to chase after the Lord, not after me. I'm as boring as they can come.
Speaker 2: Serious.
Speaker 1: And when I say boring, I mean because I'm not into sports, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not into name brands.
Speaker 1: I'm not into a lot of things of the world that people care about. I mean, I've always told you I like to look nice, you know, I like a nice home and all of that.
Speaker 2: But nothing makes me you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not caught up in things or in people, because my mission, my ministry is encouraging, motivating, mentoring, educating, inspiring people with positivity, not negativity.
Speaker 2: That's all I care about. I don't care about nothing else.
Speaker 1: I know we need money to live and I get that and I have that. So anything above that, it's not for me anyways. God know it, and people that know me know it. That's not my goal. So you have to get to a place in life where you know you, you love.
Speaker 2: You, and when you love you, when you know you, you will not be fooled.
Speaker 1: You will not be bamboozled, you will not be brainwashed. And I'm gonna tell you. Let me tell you a little secret. People won't like you because of that. They won't like you because you don't fall for the okie dope, they will not. So I mean, you can't care about that. What a person think of you is not your problem, it's theirs. Don't make it your problem, it's theirs. When you don't love yourself, it's failure. When you neglect yourself is failure self inflicted. Because every day I've told you that so many times. Every day we get to live is an opportunity for change for the better, but most people don't take it. Most people don't take it. Live day in day out, year in year out the same, never choosing change, just becoming very comfortable and familiar and complacent with the way.
Speaker 2: They've always been.
Speaker 1: Although their lives are not better, they will invest more time in their significant others and people that they don't know but they follow and subscribe to than they do their own lives.
Speaker 2: It's horrible, so I want to talk about it. People have.
Speaker 1: So much going on within self, but they never try to deal with it so they can heal from those things that causes dysfunction.
Speaker 2: In their lives.
Speaker 1: They never allow healing to take place. I mean, it's just self neglect and a disservice.
Speaker 2: Truly. When you never choose to change.
Speaker 1: The only other option is to remain the same, which should have been an option for anyone. Ever, people don't understand when they're that trusting and they're that believing to anything and everything that comes from a bad place inside, that comes from some unresolved inside, and it only leads to a lot of headache and heartache. It leads to self neglect. It leads to self inflicted pain.
Speaker 2: The best course of action is self love.
Speaker 1: And knowing who you are so you can reach that level of maturity that is due to you. Most people in life won't though they will not reach that level, but it's all due to self because they make everything and everyone else more important. You know, it's up to you what you do. I'm just putting the information out there. I will keep you informed on my CD and my book, which will be released very soon. I will keep you informed on both. If you want it, get it. If you don't, don't it simple as that much.
Speaker 2: Love to you.
Speaker 1: Please share. I appreciate you so much. If it's your first time here, thank you, and please come back. Check out my other episodes, and as.
Speaker 2: I said, please share.
Speaker 1: I end all episodes the same because I like it and it says something and I hope you do it.
Speaker 2: Thank call it.
Speaker 1: Yes,