Speaker 1: Hey, you there, thanks for tuning in. You're ready for another episode of my big foot Sighting. All right, then let's do this.
Speaker 2: Seen a bunch of run down, no horse towns where the church at the backbone, laws and the bow and the fasting melodies coove in with the bomb man rose with the roofs, run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets, with the songs of the South of su.
Speaker 3: Then when I hear the promp porch picking down home rhythm bringing out I Don't Run from Banjung music.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you've had a bigfoot sighting and I would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot Sighting dot com and let me know right. Foot sightings began in Blue Moon Mountain, Colorado. My name is John Nance. My first sighting was in Colorado. I was sixteen years old. I heard the deer running down on some rocks. I ran over there to see the deer, and I was looking at it and I thought, oh, man, I smell something awful. And then I realized the wind was to my back, so I turned around and this thing was himmong us. I mean, just standing there about one hundred and fifty feet away. The bigfoot that I saw had ever been ten foot tall. His shoulders were at least five feet wide. He was black, gray haired, and he just it didn't look like avening I ever seen in my entire life, and I've been in I grew up pretty much in the woods with my dad and stuff all the time. I mean, the hands were hanging way down past its knees. The face kind of resembled a gorilla, but it almost looked human in the eyes got a little bit angry with me. I think it was hunting that deer. I'm not sure, but I looked at my twenty two rifles. I looked at it, and I'm like, there's no way, you know, it just would have made it bad. And so it just roared and it hit this branch about eight inches in diameter around. It just snapped off the tree. And at that point I ran back to camp as fast as I could. Yeah, that told me not to say anything to nobody. So I never said nothing for years, probably twenty five years, and we never saw it again. One hundred the rest of the week, we never saw it again. Then years later I moved out to Fort Smith, Arkansas, and we bought some property just over the border and Gass, Oklahoma, and we hunted there a few years and nothing. And one day I was sitting in there, was in the back before daybreak, and I seen this light one of the trees just lit up like a like a light bulb, big giant light bulb. They kept looking over there wondering what it was. Well, then when the light went out in my feet plot, there he was every bit eight foot tall, four foot widen, his shoulders, no neck ball, black hair, not you know long, I say long, but like six seven inches long, walking through my feet flood. And they saw me and I just froze, and then some reason I just started speaking to it like, s all right, I'm not here to hurt you, typing, and it just stood there and looked at me, and it seemed like forever, but it was probably maybe a minute, and then he just walked on. So I didn't see that one again. So then me and a friend of mine, we're out there and we're here and I found a footprint and it was about twenty inches long, probably seven inches across the toe right the ball of the toes five inches during the hill area, and it was chesss was so heavy that you could see the footprint perfect in the leaves. So I told my buddy, I said, come here. So he come over there. He had side of eleven foot. I said, look at that. He said, I at the footprint. I said yeah, looking at the side, and I'm like yeah, I said, you know, it's got to be a SADES squad. And I said, pitt your foot beside here. So we took a picture of it. And his foot like like a newborn foot compared to the size of the track. So we took a picture. We walked on down there and got a nurse spot and we're probably fifty feet from each other, maybe seventy five is the most. And sitting there and all of a sudden, my right I heard a knock. Well I looked over and stuff, and I couldn't see anything. I turned back and looked my friend. About that time there was a knock on the other side of him. So it was like there was two of them there, and so I cut them out to here, what do you think that is? And he said out loud, bigfoot, real loud, and I'm like, we need to back out of here, and so we backed out got away from me. So I'm on the yard and I saw something moving in the brush in front of me, and I'm stopped. There a banch sticking out, and I look over and here's one about six foot tall looking at me. It's been overlooking at me while I'm been overlooking at it. So I hollered at my wife, Linda did grab me those honeybuts off refrigerator. We took the honey buy and we put them out on this chair I had because my father's ashes are right there by a flag pole, and so we put them on that chair and we left. I stopped moaning the who nine yards. I don't want to disturb them. And next morning they're all gone, rappers and all never found. The rappers never there eating time. So over the years, when I go out hunting in the mornings, I have a friend of mine that came hunting with me, and he's a ex marine, and he I told him, I said, now don't shoot the big foot. We leave the bigfoot alone. And he kind of looked at me. I was crazy below and behold, that's all bigfoot. I was walking through my feet for it, and I didn't say anything to him. We had a little walking talkis We could talk back and forth, and I didn't say nothing to him because I wanted to see him. He would see it all his own if he was walking right towards his where he was sitting and lo behold, he like there. He called it Harryman. He said, Harryman's here, and I said, don't shoot it. He said, but it's sitting there looking at me. I said, just don't panic, just watch it, don't shoot it. It'll leave you alone. He said, it seemed like twenty minutes. It was this city there on the stem. Yeah, you know, time goes. Try to play tricks with you where you're seeing something you ain't never saw before. He described it to me. He had eight foot tall, four foot wide, dark brow with gray in it, and that's what I saw. So he didn't bother it. You soon it got up and it walked off. So he when we got there hunting, you know, he was all exciting. He said he'd been everywhere Vietnam and all other places, never saw anything like that. He sees some strange stuff over there in Vietnam, and nothing like that. So over the years we've been hunting together quite often, and he's sparted him three times. Well, I've spotted him ten times in my lifetime over the years. But the first one got angry with me. All the rest of them, the big one was a little disturbed as a young one kind of looked at me and kind of bowed up a little bit, and then it went on. Because there was two of them there. It was a tin one and the little one was dark colored, kind of blackish colored. Uh, and it was only about six foot tall, but the ten one is every bed of eight nine feet tall, and it's like that. The black one color bowed up at me, and when it did, the ten one turned around and you could see it waving his hand at the little one, and you know, like getting onto it like a mother gets on to their child. With a child there is something wrong. And the little one turned and went away, and they went on. Well, there happened to be another friend of mine in there that was with me when I had the two knocks, and he just happened they're be looking at his bone at the time of that, so Wybeck out there to get him. He didn't live very far from where my farm sat, and he told me, he said, we'll have a horse up here has been a cat and I said, well, what what it look like? I said, not lying about cat? What he said, No, they don't know what he is. But he's got like a human bit in the but in call marks, almost ted but it got away. So we're like, but maybe it's that bigfoot up there, and he's like, it could be because the cow marks are real wide, like real white fingers. So we looked at the horse, you know, and I'm like, yeah, he don't look like no cat being on it. I think it's a big foot, but I'm not sure his bigfoot was spotted with his less than two hundred the yards from where the horse was. So we go a couple of days and I see another one down in my place, just right down the road, and it's just walking through my feet pot and so I'm okay, so it it disappears well when it dispeered into the brush, we started seeing these little red blue lights going up the trees, and a big bright light in the in the big oak tree behind us, and then all of a sudden there was another big foot. And I'm like, the jee's lights got to do with this big foot? And it seems like every time I see those lights, if I'm patient, I keep my eyes open and I'm really looking and really looking hard. I'll see one and they don't seem them bother me. I put that corn, and I put rotten apples and put out good apples. I've taken apples and stuck them, crawled up a tree and stuck them like fourteen feet in the head on a branch. And when they come back, the ground is flat and the apple's gone, and there'll be a claw mark right by the apple. And the club markser I would say they're inch and a half wide each and it goes down probably into twelve inches at the most. So we've seen them, but they three times we see those those marks in the trees. So I went further down in to the kids. You were a hunt, and I found a deer carcass in the tree. Now I it's about fifteen feet in the tree. There's no claw marks from about lines or anything like that, getting it and taking it up there. So we blited around. You know, we can't find The ground is really hard where we're at, So it's real hard to pull out any kind of tracks except in a certain spot here and there. It seems like they know when to where to walk where to go, so that all the tracks are pretty much hit. So the next year we go back out there again. They had two military the one that goes with me all the time and another one goes with me every now and then. I want to do these works a lot. But he was at there, but he huts closer towards the house than I have. I did, and we hunt further back in there. Well, I had some lights that I saw that day, but I didn't see no big thing, but I had I heard them their call, that the roar call they do. It was way down in the cany and echoes right up there where we're at. And I'm like, my buddy, I have my walk and talkie deal. I'm like, hey, you hear that in the one furthest way said no, But the one closer to me, it's like, yeah, I heard that. What was it? I said, that got to be big for because they say that, it sounds like I've never heard anything like that before, So we assume that was a big foot in it. So I tried calling myself with my mouth, you know. I tried the best I could to duplicated low me hold about four or five ties all of a sudden one calls back again. That was way down in there. You could just pay to hear it. And I'm like, I know nobody heard it, but I'll ask him later. And they two of them didn't hear that second call. They heard me, but they didn't hear the call that I got back. So it's just I've seen them mostly on my property and my neighbor's property. But most people, the neighbors have never they're hunters out there. They've never seen anything or heard anything. But a lot of people just don't pay attention anymore what's around them. My wife was at the house and she could feel up to watching her. Well, I was out back hunting and I saw one out there, so it was probably up by the house for a while, or there was another one up by the house. I have. Oh I think I've seen well, I know I've seen three different ones for sure, but I think it's the whole family that lives out there. But they migrate when the deer there real heavy. They're there. When the deer are not there, they're kind of scattered out. They're not there at least we don't see them or hear them or anything. Now see no lights or nothing like that going on. But I haven't seen any in the last two years, and neither has my buddy that's the military with all the jar head Marie, but he hasn't seen any the last two years. Neither by We haven't heard anything in the last two years. But my deer population has gone real, way way down. I see thirty forty deer in my herds. Now I see three, four five. I think it's they follow the deer herds, and it's I would love to see one again. But the thing about it is when you see one, at least me anyway, I get I'm slight at all every time I see one, because they're not all the same. I've seen the female, I've seen the male, and I've seen the child, and I've seen other ones that I couldn't really tell what they were and it was kind of like side views or whatnot, and it was little kind of lit dark when I see run and they just if you're not scared of them, they're not going to be vicious and try to kill you and eat you. Some may you know everybody, they're like people. Some people are mean and vicious. Some bigfoots maybe mean and vicious, but I've only had two that they would say had any kind of attitude, but they look human in the eyes. I've had high power rifles with me, and I can't. Even if somebody put a big giant reward, I couldn't shoot it because it looks too human in the eyes. It's something about him that there's no way I couldn't shoot the man. And I couldn't shoot one of them two reasons. One he looks human. The other reason, you know, I'm afraid it would just make them mad, and then there would be nothing I could do about it. They would probably tear me to shreds, and I think that's what some people may make mistakes. Then you know, they try shooting at him, and that's why they may get vicious with him, but they don't just turn and walk away. I can't get it clear in my head why I'm so stunned every time I see one, Because I'm seeing ten in my lifetime. I started at sixteen, I'm sixty seven now. I was sixty five when I saw my last one. They're just they're all different like us, like people, but these ones I've seen out of my place, they seem to know when they's I take old Stelle donut or something out there I forgot left on the dash. I'll take it out, put it up in the street to be gone the next day. They are really amazing, and I've not been able to get a picture of them because I'm so stunned and it's so short of a time that I do see them, so I wish I could get a pit. I put the phone in my pocket for the last two years, and I haven't seen one again in the last two years. But I don't even know if I could get a picture of them them because it gets I'm so stunned every time I see them. I just know that I wouldn't hurt them for nothing. Now I say, was trying to hurt me. But they're amazing creatures. And I'm not sure what they are for sure. I know they call them bigfoots, but they're amazing creatures. This is all I can say. I had a young man was wanting to hunt the property with me two of them, when I told him, don't shoot the big fit. Well, they laught. So two weeks after deer season, I get a phone call at two o'clock in the morning. Done done. You wouldn't believe what I saw? I said, who is it? This is a brand, he said. He said, I saw him. I said, just saw what. You know, It's two o'clock in the morning. I'm half to sleep. He said, I saw the big fit. He said he was right beside our car, right by your property when we were driving through there, and he said he was standing right there looking at So we drove real slow and just looking at and didn't know what to do because he said he was huge. I said, well, how big was He was bigger than our core And they drive They were driving a Mustang at the time, and I'm like, yill, I say so. Then all the way around again's Oklahoma, people started spotting him, people started sticking. I saw one. I saw this, you know, I saw a big foot over here. I saw one over here and went crazy with like viral on Facebook or something. And in the last two years it's all quiet down. But nobody's spotting him again. So I think they migrated to where the herd deer herds are better. We've had a few cattle I had, the calf disappeared, no footprints where it could get out, No you know, nice fences, no fences tore down, nothing and just Daddy. I always said, well, I think the bigfoot ate it, but I'm not sure because I didn't find any kill spot. But you know, this was so big and they look so strong that they could get grab it carried off. You know, it's probably a three hundred pound calf and it was just gone. So we all figure that the bigfoot got it. And they're just amazing creatures. And the best I can say, I'm just I'm very privileged to be seen so many times a bigfoot in my life. That I spent a lot of time time in the woods in the wintertime because the bugs are so bad in Arkansas, Oklahoma, you don't want to be out there in the summertime. We don't seem to see him much in the summertime. We see him once in a while when I'm moaning, but we know they're there. We could just got this feeling when we know they're there, We just couldn't bottom. But there's things that I've seen. We saw in the snow, we saw their footprints going around the house. Actually, I got some pictures of them that the spand of the footprints was six foot from step to step, and it just went to my old corpor for my tractor and stuff. They went through there and then walk right around at the front of the house, around the yard, right around the back, around the side, and right back up in the woods. And I actually took pictures in those late date major then and there were some six foot spans. The footprints were eighteen inches mod and that was two years ago and we haven't seen them since. So that's my story. And if you see him, all I should guess you just be calm and enjoyed the view. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, that's it for tonight show. If you've had a big foot siding and would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot Siding dot com and let us know. Thanks for listening, have a great night.
Speaker 2: Seen a bunch of run down new host towns where the Church of the Backbone loves and the bow and the pastoring melodies coove in with the bomb, then rose with the rooss, run deep beyond the nose of the.
Speaker 1: Busy streets with the songs.
Speaker 3: Of the South of Su. Then I mean I hear the prompboat picking down home rhythm bringing out had On Run from Banjung music. Yeah, the sound of a memory brings me back to the bluegrass playing the madaddy Jack. It's become many.
Speaker 2: Been through it, getting through the deal on skrugs and skags, bucking name bales through this Tennessee jams.
Speaker 1: There's no the way that I do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hear the plump poach packing down home rhythm bringing nut had over.
Speaker 1: Run from banjong music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so backwards backwoods and double time looking in the sword in the struggle looking to stuff. There's not the ends. Trumming now cuts your born living. Man, I hear a bum boat picking down rhythm bringing nas bo from from man.
Speaker 1: The city la trows being wild on the tune, needs the cars rushing by with the bastes on the stereos to man when I hear the brown boat picking down on them bringing nas pad run from bench of music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something going backwards backwards and double time picking. Then the sword and the strumming looking Turki style because the ads trumming now cuts your born living. And I hit a bum boat picking down room rhythm bringing us bad from the boat. Something going backwards backwards, a double time picking and the soul and the struma looking took a start because something had those trummen down.
Speaker 1: Because you won't leaving. And I hit a bom batch picking
Speaker 5: Down Bring the Bad Chicken Batsman, Mama's been swinget TEA kind of sounds all around, flo