Speaker 1: All right, we continue on, Fred Rogan, Rodney Pete, Eric Dickerson, well up in the phone lines here in the bed for Dodger fans that did not weigh in an hour one eight six, six, nine eighty seven, two five seventy. We know the audience changes, people are in, people are out. You're here now? And where were you last night? And what did you do to celebrate? What happened to you? Where were you? I mean, we've had people at Ralph's. We had somebody buying a Halloween shirt for their kid, We had somebody King's game. Where were you last night? Eight six, six, nine eighty seven, two five seventy? And what did you do to celebrate? Now? Rodney, what were you saying before the break?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Fred, you cut me off. Fraid Rody play football? We can't we can't hold. We can't hold about that long. Yeah, I was on a roll.
Speaker 3: I was on a roll.
Speaker 1: You got me on. I can't remember what I was saying. Remind you all know what you were saying was, could this be the beginning of a Dinostau?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Could it be the beginning of a dynasty? Look?
Speaker 5: They got obviously, ol Tani locked up forever. Mookie's got a few more years left on his deal. Freddy's got a couple more years or three more years left.
Speaker 1: On his deal.
Speaker 5: They got Glass now locked in, yamamotos here for ten.
Speaker 1: Will Smith, Will Smith is locked in for ten.
Speaker 5: I mean, they've got the nucleus of all these guys locked in.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm sure next year they've already come out with it. They're they're the they're the favorite to win the World Series.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't be, Yeah, they should be, But.
Speaker 5: There hasn't been a back to back winner since the Yankees did it Yank at nine two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's what I think. Uh, we've learned from this year. And I'm saying something you both have said over the years we've been together, and you know it better than anybody listening to the radio show right now. Winning is really hard. It doesn't matter what it says on paper. Winning is really really hard. You've got to be good, you've got to be lucky, you have to have momentum. It's difficult to win. Because the Dodgers have had really good teams and they haven't won it all. They get knocked out in the first round this year because of everything they went through and throughout the year where people were panicked and they were concerned. We were never panicked one bet I wasn't. And I mean it was up and down this year. It was far more difficult this year and nerve racking that it's been in the last couple of years during the regular season. I mean, this has really been a very tough year. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: And also yeah, because when you think about it this year, it's one thing to lose your left fielder and then lose your third basemen, but when you lose multiple pitchers that you count on going into the season as being a big role for you to have success, and you lose more more than half that staff, I don't care what you do. It's hard to overcome that because pitching is such a big part of obviously of winning and losing in baseball, and if you don't have good pitching and pitching that's consistent, then then you got no chance because you're going to score eight runs and lose ten to eight, you know, So that part of it was difficult, and you know, we saw it and heard it all season long. Nobody was giving the Dodgers any kind of pass for that. You know, they were still hard on the Dodgers, even though you know, even though they end up winning the division and best record in baseball, they were hard on them, and nobody cared about losing the pitching. So you know, it's one thing to stay healthy, but stay healthy pitching wise was devastating for them, and they still want it all.
Speaker 1: I would say, as much as you ask, could just be a dynasty, I think my response is as much a dynasty could be in today's world, everything has to go right.
Speaker 2: Bam that. Now you write perfect, Fred you said it perfect. Everything has to go right, I mean, and that's the truth. If it doesn't go right, for it, you could have the best baseball team, football team. But if the ball doesn't bounce right, if thing's gonna go right, let's go back. Let's go back to that first game with Freddie Freeman hitting at that Grand Slam. If that does not happen, I think this is a whole different series. Listen, let's sen the Yankees would have won that and then Dodgers won one and the Yankees won two in LA. I think it's we have a whole different conversation here. But if everything goes right for you. If you got the talent and you've got guys like step up and come through, that is the difference. It really like, It's like, righter, you could have the greatest quarterback of all times, but if you got four or five offensive lineman out, yeah, this gonna.
Speaker 1: Make no different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like the year that Tampa Bay wanted and Matt Mahons found out what it was like when he lost three of his offensive linemen.
Speaker 1: That's three of the offensive lineman right, Ye couldn't.
Speaker 5: Block anybody, and Tampa Bay got after him and made them look ordinary because he didn't have his offensive lineman. But do you think that it's a you know, like basically people would consider Kansas City like a beginning or many dynasty right now.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree. You think the Dodgers could be like in this day and age.
Speaker 5: It's difficult, as you just mentioned, it's really difficult because there's so many players and the salaries where they are. You know, teams are competitive every single year. You can build a team every single year. Could the Dodgers be on a role like Kansas City?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think they could. I mean, but you know what, we know what it comes down to I just really believe. One thing is we talk about this all the time, injuries, just like we talked about the Dodgers having injuries. You know, you know, it could be no injuries. Next year is gonna have some. But I mean it could be a better year where they have a very few injuries and still not win. You know, because this year, you know, they were talking about, well, no matter what, they've got the talent, we don't care about. You know, I'm not having pictures Dave Roberts. If you don't winless you get fired. I'm like, come on, man, that's not fair. I mean, I mean, you know, because if you play a sport, and you know your sport, you know, if you don't have I keep saying, if you don't have your guys, man, it's it's hard.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It's almost impossible. So you know, they could have a dynasty. I mean, they have the they have the makeup, they're the Dodgers. I think that when you the thing I like about when I hear players that come to the Dodgers, it's almost like riding. You said you're going to the Cowboys. It's like, man, it's a whole different animal over here. You know they treat you different. Wow, everything is all first class over here. You know when you come from organization, You're like, man, we have to go get happy meals. We said, we we sitting, We sitting three cher role like like Markey's on the limb.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think Tommy Edmond said that, you know, it said like, you know, I've always kind of admired the Dodgers from Afar, but when I got here, it's better than I ever expected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right, yeah, all right? So, uh, where did you watch the game from last night? How did you celebrate? Who were you with John and Laplente? I appreciate your holding. Where were you last night? John watching?
Speaker 6: Oh, we were in.
Speaker 7: The hospital room at Pamota Valley with the wife having our baby girl, reigning room with the family.
Speaker 1: Right on. Congratulations, gratulations, congratulations.
Speaker 7: It was awesome, It was awesome. She came, she came out at two o'clock. My beautiful wife Cecilia had her and uh, a couple hours later we watched the game and wow, what a game? Right?
Speaker 1: What a game? Yeah? Now did your daughter watch the game every time? Born on it? She's got a great story to tell her. Way to go, So Sey. He did all the work. He did, all the.
Speaker 3: Work she did.
Speaker 6: She did, you know, but you don't.
Speaker 7: I managed it. I was to pull in the right doc just like so you know, it all worked out great.
Speaker 1: All right, John, congratulations on the birth of your daughter. That's very very cool. That's cool. All right. Let's go to Tim in West Covina. Tim, who'd you watch the game with? And where?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was watching from West Covina with my dad. It just sound very fitty and you know, just thinking about Freddy and his dad and like this. It was just an amazing game to watch. We celebrated, just took a couple of shots of whiskey and just cheering and listening to all the fireworks that are up in the city. It was such a great moment.
Speaker 1: Cool. Thanks Tim, And it's great. You know what if you can share that with a family member, Uh, you know, if your family can share that, We've talked about it numerous times, that's the kind of thing you never forget. You will carry that with you for the rest of your life, you really will, and you'll share that with your kids as well. That story Eric in a way to PSA. I don't know if you heard it. And maybe you should have because you would probably be one of the biggest perpetrators of this.
Speaker 4: How to celebrate how well I got to a perpetrate, Well I'm saying I'm a perpetrator, then yeah, yeah you are.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is how we do. You're a perpetrator. Anyway, So we had a PSA and how to celebrate responsibly, and uh, there were two major points to the PSA. First, if you're going to light something on fire, you know, light your own thing on fire. So if you want to burn something down, burn your own house down, burn your own car, do not light fires. And somebody did on a bus and a little bus on fire, and uh, of course they were arrested. I don't know if they did they get them? Did they get them? They got the fire people. Then the other thing was and if you're going to do something crazy, if you're going to do something insane, don't hurt anyone else. If you're going to do something crazy, just do it to yourself. Do not be some sort of nut running down the stream, throwing things at people, lighting off fireworks around people. Just don't be a nut. Do it to yourself. And somebody did take our advice there, guy in East La on fire. No even set himself on fire. But he he did, I think, like a firecracker or something. Yeah, and then he blew off four of his own fingers.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well they caught him him.
Speaker 1: You can't see. Ain't right I planed.
Speaker 2: I don't get this. You please explain this to me. What what makes you say? You know what, let's go set a bus on fire? That sounds like a gravest idea. Let's go set a building on fire. Let's go flip some cars over? Why said? Why would you do that? And what you think the Dodge is gonna come get you out of jail?
Speaker 1: I did, come. Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna sell it. We're gonna tear some cars. Don't make that makes sense?
Speaker 5: And and how many videos has to happen of somebody blowing up their hand off or their fingers off or whatever. I lighted firecrackers for someone to just think twice about maybe I shouldn't do it this way. Maybe I stud keep my distance when I'm lighting these firecrackers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would think, wouldn't you. Yeah? All right, let's go to Huntington Beach. Mark. Now, Mark, you were at the Clipper game, right all right, yeah.
Speaker 6: I was in my wall seats and I had the iHeartRadio on listening to the game. I also had to score pinned and when it was five nothing, you know, we're watching the Clippers played Portland, but it was five oh, and I showed my friend Richard was with me. I said, lay this five oh. So we're watching the game, watching the game, I keep looking back to the pin score on my phone. Five five, Hey, we tied it. No da da da, And then you know, then the Lanki's I have six five, said crap, here we go again. Then I went six six and then seven six, and Richard and I are all getting jazz, and they're showing the scores as they occur up there on the on the Halo screen too, and you know the fans are you know, first of the time the five oh, they all went uh so. Then it gets right down to the bottom of the ninth and credit the Clipper management. They had made up Dodgers World Champion signs, like when you see someone win one of those fake checks and they have it, you know, it's about the size of a pool table. So they brought those over to our section and me and my friend Richard held up the Dodger part of the sign, so when they finally did the last pitch, we're moving the sign up and down and everything, and you know, everyone's celebrating the Dodger win. They stopped the game, stopped the game, showed and showed the last pitch by Bueller getting the strikeout and the Dodgers coming on the screen and everything. That's I'd give Clipper management some credit for doing all that because we're all La fans here, but yeah, it was fantastic. Curse the Clippers lost by one, but can't always win them, but it was that was where we were at. We were at Clipper into a dumb watching it, and the Climber management really put on a great show for the Dodger fans there. And there were Dodger fans wearing you know, uniforms, and they were highlighting them on the on the on the halo and everything. So everyone had a great time and nothing better than seeing that last strikeout on the Halo screen, which is about the size of a house.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Mark appreciated. Yeah, that is classy. If they actually get stop the game. I don't think the Kings did that. I don't think the Kings stopped the game because they showed it on the scoreboard there too at crit dot com. Uh, let's go Salm and Burbank, Sam, where were you last night?
Speaker 9: My wife and I were here with our son watching the game. My wife and I are seventy six and our son is fifty. And he bought us season seats in the Ada section of the reserve overlooking home plate there at Ruws Aisle three, And it's been great. And the wife when when they had that last pitch by Buler, we jumped up and we're high five in each other and creaming out the door and windowed.
Speaker 10: It's been great.
Speaker 9: So I've been fortunate.
Speaker 1: Your son bought you ticket.
Speaker 9: For the series, well, not for the series, but for season seats.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: We went to the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went to the.
Speaker 9: Playoffs for San Diego. We went to the playoffs for New York, but weren't able to go to the World Series this year. I'm disabled and partially blind and on kidney dialysis, so I have to kind of manage my activities. But we've I've been going since the early seventies to the Dodger game and when they used to have think Blue for the Dodgers Week where it said think Blue. I was voted the biggest Dodger blue on the inaugural day week of that Think Blue Week back then and then in twenty ten. Yeah, I was fortunate to throw out the first first pitch UH of the game, the honorary first pick. We've been fans forever. Good to the eighty one World to the eighty eight World Series.
Speaker 1: Great, No, that's good. All right, that's good. Sam, Way to go, way to go. Thank you for calling your son was a good son for getting your season ticket run over there? Hey, hey, hey, thank god, thank god for his son.
Speaker 2: No fit, No, that's not fair, thank god, thank god you ain't got Fred for a son.
Speaker 1: No, no, listen free Yeah you want to do that? You see you say Dodgy tickets? What all right? All right? Listen, No, Sam was going Sam well, No, I mean Sam was kind of going through everything. He was going to go through the line up in sixty five. I mean we don't have time for everybody. No, we have all of these people. We have to get all these Sam, we do, Sam, Thank you, Sam. Oh good. Irene's on hold too. It's gonna be a big day. Daniel's on, hul rig Isabelle O, Jason, Dodger b All right, Hank tight, we get everybody on the other side.
Speaker 4: What Fred is peep upping? That's Fred right there, Fred?
Speaker 1: He do it? He ain't doing it? He do it?
Speaker 4: Oh, Lord and Lord Roddie read Rogan the Hall of Famer Eric Dickinson.
Speaker 1: I want to throw back Thursday. Let's go all right, where were you? Where were you last night? Who are you celebrating with Dodger, Bob and Malibu?
Speaker 9: Where were you fellas?
Speaker 10: How you guys doing today? What a what a celebration last night?
Speaker 1: Man? Absolutely just tell us we Dodger Bob? Where were you? What were who were you with?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Fred?
Speaker 10: Fred's being hard day.
Speaker 3: But that's all right, Rodnie.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna spit with him right here. We followed up the neighborhood.
Speaker 9: We put a little Randy Newman on the big speaker and blasted, and everybody came out of their houses.
Speaker 10: We loft the neighborhood last night, Man, and had a party.
Speaker 6: It was fun.
Speaker 10: It was a block party. It was a celebration of everybody who's waited these years to get this World Series Championship back home.
Speaker 1: Here in l A like it, like it, Dodger, Bob, very sweet, good story. We love La. Don't you love it? All right, let's go George and Orange, all right, or Jason, I'm sorry, Jason, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Fred Hey, fred.
Speaker 10: Doing great?
Speaker 8: Great?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 10: So we just watched the game at home last night with family, my seventeen year old son and my nine year old daughter, my beautiful west bridget Uh and I down. You know it was. It was nervous, you know, and they got that five run lead, but I just kept saying, hey, man, they're going to keep playing, They're going to keep falling. And they did it, man, and game four.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 10: My son is a senior at Almadina High School and he plays water polo. And when you sit up in the bleachers, you can see the baseball center right there. So when Freddy Freeman hit that two rent homer, I looked right over and Freddie's right there. Man, it was freaking epic.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: We didn't win that game, but yeah, man, was it was amazing. So you know, my son's team lost that CIS game, but they had a great season nonetheless, And you know, it's cool that he goes to the same school as Freddy Freeman and go Dodgers man. We'll see you guys at the stadium tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You got it, Jason really appreciate it. Uh, Okay, let's go down to seal Beach. Rick, who did you watch the game with?
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, Okay, here's the story now. I was protesting basically AM five seven because in the beginning, right through the whole season we had to lever right and he was calling the game.
Speaker 3: Tim was great.
Speaker 6: At first, I was kind of bummed out because.
Speaker 12: Charlie wasn't there and we didn't quite know the whole stupid, But then.
Speaker 10: He kind of worked. I started really digging.
Speaker 12: His camaraderie with Rick and it was really working out great. And then all of a sudden we're in the postseason and here comes Nelly, Right, Nelly's cool. He was there like during the year. He come in like, you know, do a couple of games and do it on TV.
Speaker 1: Hey Rick? So then Rick, Rick, let me ask you a question. We've got time for one question. Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 6: You can ask as many questions as you want.
Speaker 1: Good, who did you watch the game?
Speaker 3: I was with my wife?
Speaker 6: But the deal is, okay, just let me get this out.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, The question is where'd you watch the game? Who not the the trilogy of a five seventy broad Charlie and him? Nelly? Yeah, no, all right, thanks, appreciate the call. All right, you cold blooded for it? No, Kevin and my nuts.
Speaker 13: I mean the question was where did you watch? And Nellie does a great job. Every does a great job like I don't.
Speaker 1: You got it got explained a little bit.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't be surprid that man waiting outside by your car and get out of there.
Speaker 1: You don't let me finish, Tim free, let me finish last night? Is your name Fred Rogan or Berry Champlain? Listen, listen. He won't be by my car because he's obviously having lunch with Tim Neverett. That's where he is. All right, let's do Irene in Monterey Park, Irene. Where did you watch and who did you watch with?
Speaker 14: Yes, I was in the classroom with all my students, and obviously I didn't.
Speaker 15: Have access a totally. I did have access to my cell phone.
Speaker 14: But I am fishing, right, So I told my in this whatever happens, don't tell me anything about this sport.
Speaker 15: I will wait until I.
Speaker 14: Get a home.
Speaker 15: So this isn't actually, you know, they listen.
Speaker 14: However, didn't reach this time. One of my colleagues comes to my classroom. I says, hey, the dyers are losing in fight and nothing. I go, oh great, but you know I have to get for for the Friday gaming.
Speaker 15: That was the case, right, So then a few minutes later she.
Speaker 14: Comes and just tells me, hey, the dyers are tight, and I go, you please don't say anything to me anymore. I don't wait until I get home. So it was close to nine o'clock, which is the time that.
Speaker 15: I just missed a student. And then I hear fireworks and.
Speaker 14: Then I go, yeah, I was so loud I forgot I was in my classroom and the teacher what happened? I think the dire span and then yeah, sure enough, my husband.
Speaker 1: Texted me, Irene, Irene, is Iren still there? Let me talk about No, I didn't cut her off, Irene, are you still there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wait Irene? Wait wait all right? That's I mean, where where's your classroom? What are you teaching?
Speaker 16: Okay?
Speaker 14: I finished social studies and English, but I obviously at once I worked for the city of Mannabella. Manabella in a fight school district, so.
Speaker 15: I thought, I don't get fired.
Speaker 14: I was not watching the game, like I said, I was just waiting until I get home.
Speaker 15: But anyway, so when I heard the fire worse, I said, I know something, all right.
Speaker 1: I read, let me ask you something. I ring, I think. I think Irene has time for one foot question. I mean, bring Irene back up, all right, I read you there, you're still talking ian Way. I mean, how long is the class you teach? It seems like it's like nine hours long. You were there at getting the game and then you were there for the fireworks. How long is this class?
Speaker 14: Okay, so the class is from six to nine.
Speaker 5: Him.
Speaker 15: I dish in the evening, so I know, yeah.
Speaker 14: No, no, no, that's fine. I actually dished the day time and then also in the beginning, so I have an extra.
Speaker 15: Class in the evening. Yes, so it was very exciting. Yes, one last thing I want to say. I want to say one last thing. Yes, I I you know.
Speaker 14: I have always been the Roberts apologetic. My husband is not so on the night before Yester yet that is before when the oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: My husband, Irene, what are we doing? Iren? What are we doing? Let her finished. I'm not even controlling this, do you understand? Not ring buttons? All right, bring it back up, Bring it back up, profast Irena, you're still there?
Speaker 14: Yes, I'm still here. And thank you Radney for telling Fred to let me finish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, there we go, thank you? All right? All right, goodbye my iron. All right, there goes Irene. That was my mother's name, Irn, by the way I thought, I and yeah, Bill, and you still cut her off? Well? No, actually Ronnie was manipulating the knobs. You know what happens when Ronnie does that? Right, No, go caway. Want to blame it on Ronnie? Okay, Fred, what's up with that? All right, we have two more calls. We have to do it. Go ahead. Manuel, Where were you what were you doing?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 11: I was with my fiance Debbie and my dad Dad, just at home. But he lined it down Broadway literally ten to twenty. I was on fifth and Broadway. Saw all the made him go down first hand. And it was a lot worse publicized than it really was. It was pretty peaceful actually, other than those knuckleheads that broke the windows at that spot.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, where is that where the bus was lit on fire? Manuel is that where the bush?
Speaker 3: No, but they what did happen there? Freddy? There was a scene like out of Police Academy with a thousand riot lapds, about fifty horse Mounty lpds, and there was a guy who was cut up, man like, freaking like Tony Atlas. Let's say, right. He was on top of the RTD dancing for like ten minutes. The LAPD officers were even just watching him. It was like a scene out of a movie, fred Like a thousand people marching, all Dodger fans, all love. For the most part, it was a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I hope everybody gets to experience that tomorrow.
Speaker 10: La Man.
Speaker 3: Let's keep it classy, no violence, no idiocy. Dodgers are world champs. That's all that matters, Freddy.
Speaker 1: All right, man, well, thanks, right, and we're gonna wrap it up, and I'm gonna let Eric handle this call. Eric, you're gonna get to handle this. You'll be in charge of this. How am I gonna be in control? I'm gonna tell you who it is, and then you bring this person on there and handle it all right, Okay, The caller is Isabelle. Go ahead, Eric, Hi Isabelle. Oh can you tell us, how are you good? How are you? How are you? My dear?
Speaker 2: Can you tell us who did you watch the game with? And where were you at when you watch the game.
Speaker 16: I was all alone in my bedroom watching the game last night. So but yeah, it was a good game. I'm just happy. She then is over. They were killing me so anyway, well I'm not happy. Good Dodgers and it's just wonderful, he means to twenty twenty wood Champions. I'm so happy, are you so? Saying me so very we thanks guys, So there.
Speaker 2: You go, thank you, thank you very much, Isabelle, Thank you, Isabelle is a Belle.
Speaker 1: That was probably Isabelle's best call ever as a matter of fact, because she's so happy. Well she was. He was talking to somebody very nice.
Speaker 2: Not not not not not the old old Gritch No Gritch still still Christmas.
Speaker 1: Okay, get off the phone. This is y'all just saying once you get off the phone, you can ask you that O mean mean Fred.
Speaker 2: I'm like, God, I know you read, but your car gonna be on fine?
Speaker 1: All right, Eric, thank you for hanging tonight. We appreciate it. I gotta roll you. I gotta go, guys, I got I gotta get to that right all but thank you guys. All right, we'll talk you out, Okay, all right, all right, coming up next you know he'll be here.
Speaker 4: Ronnie hit him. Get ready, Yeah, I get ready. Oh yes, it's that time. Come on, y'all. Come on, Freddy, we need it. We need it.
Speaker 1: Baddy Pete, Fred Rogan throw back Thursday, bring him on, come on, we need that spirituality, we need this. Manda take a bow. Let's bring him on. Victor Breck Hello, Vic.
Speaker 17: Dodgers fans, Yeah, are failing you. The greatest clinching rally in World Series history. Blue Bamboo, bless y'all. The Dodgers bent in the Bronx down five. The Bronx was going ballistic. G Cole was shutting down the azul Bats. But they don't break. Then a ki K single that was yours in York to Rook Tobe Bray you called it, Rodney.
Speaker 1: Pete, Yes, yes I did.
Speaker 17: And Fred your gentleman sweepers right on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Vick and e d.
Speaker 17: You you have been nurturing your Dodger loves in Sealy, Texas.
Speaker 1: I know you have right home. Vid.
Speaker 17: Meanwhile, the key K single in the fifth, the parade of Yankee eras Fu followed from Judge dropping the pop fly his first era of the season, Vope throwing one to Pelham Parkway, then the Mookie, Grounder, Rizzo and Coal. They have failure to communicate and Mooki beats it out. It's five to one, then Freddy's two runs single, then the way of Tay Taioscar Hernandez a two run double and suddenly it's five to five. Then it's six five Yankees, and then the eighth Fluxi the sack fly at six y six, Mookie the sacks fly at seven six and trying two and a third, MoU Magnifico frames Huevos filled late relief, the Diamond dogs of the pen lights out once again. I mean, after Flowery got tagged for the four runs in just one. In the third, here comes Bonda, Brazier, Kopek Vesia, the bases loaded jam and he puts not the fire. Two red bulls eat n Oi Ulcer Chaser and Vessi is good to go.
Speaker 1: Bazuka was in there and then been down the stretch.
Speaker 17: Vessi has been unconscious, unconscious Esser and walk up Buler the playoff Beast one two three, ninth save of the century, mules. I mean Walker told sense and what the sixth inning?
Speaker 1: If it gets.
Speaker 17: Wonky, I can pitch the ninth. They got wonky and it was pure time bliss out on the blue, greatest clinching game rally in World Series history. And Freddie Freeman the m v P. I predicted Freder to be the MVP with you guys last Friday before game one.
Speaker 1: Yes, you did.
Speaker 17: Let's go. Let's go back into it time and space. M VP will be Freddy Freeman. We all forget Freddy Freeman's back in the mix. Freddy Freeman your MVP. I'm going with Freddy Man as the MVP. So inspirational man playing through an ankle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Can you pull the prediction where he said Dodgers and seven.
Speaker 13: That seems to have been scrubbed from the system somehow, fred I'm not sir, why or how to find that one.
Speaker 17: The important thing is we craved the victory, and they were so hungry and so relentless and so beautiful. It was a team of love. It was a team that loved one another, and that's to me. You can talk about the hunger and of course you know all the ups and downs and the inn and the yang and the whole thing, but it was their love for one another. Next man up. It was so beautiful to watch. When we celebrate with the parade tomorrow, of course, all the coverage right here am five to seven. The other sports begins at nine thirty. Yeah, it's gonna be wild. It's good, It's gonna be wild. And that leads us to the source.
Speaker 1: Fread Yes Vick.
Speaker 17: Dodgers, twenty sixth summer RII win one for Fernando Venezuela. As El Toro used to say, beating the Yankees. It feels great and we feel good. You knew that we would. As my beloved bride, Ugo Sakamoto said at the game, four, enjoy it, Yankees. It's your last win. Dodgers, Kings of Baseball, give it up for the azul And here comes the parade, y'all. I'm feeling you now.
Speaker 1: There it is all right? Well, well, this has been quite the afternoon, bring my goodness, quite the afternoon. About all right tomorrow, so our coverage of the parade starts at nine point thirty. It's Dodgers all day long. Rodney and I will be along tomorrow at three three o'clock. We'll take you three to seven. Right. We'll open the phone lines again tomorrow, so I have a great afternoon. Drew some money in next Ronnie. Thank you, Kevin, thank you Rodney. We got tomorrow, yes, sir,