Speaker 1: One O one Taco Orlando's Rock Station one O one one w JR.
Speaker 2: All remember a final day for rock the bank. Our first keyword that could win you a thousand dollars that'll be coming up just after nine. In fact, right after you say it, we play it. That voting opened one A found another fifteen minutes or so on the Facebook page Taco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give or take get your vote in for which which one of they a Motley Crue?
Speaker 2: Which Motley Crue song you want us to play back for you? At nine? We will play the one with the most votes, and somebody's gonna win.
Speaker 1: Those sold out Mike Kem tickets.
Speaker 2: Birkin Stock sandals immediately you hear that? And what do you think? Barbie hippie Barbie? Well, the Barbie movie made him popular again. I really I didn't know. Birkenstock's, the German company that produces those, just lost a court case where they tried to claim that they footwear cannon should be classified as art so it could be protected by copyright laws in case it had to be put forward to stop rivals selling copycat versions of their cork soled sandals. Do you know what the court said? Stow it.
Speaker 1: Get out of my courts, you hippie. The judge just missed a claim saying shoes are practical design items, a decision that Birkenstock called quote missed a missed opportunity for the protection of intellectual property. I think any shoe company would come forward if this wasn't thrown out and say, you know what, like for instance, my Hey Dudes or Vans or whatever. No, you know what, it's not art. It's a shoe. Be happy if other people are wearing it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If somebody makes a knockoff, oh well, I mean it happened with crocs.
Speaker 2: The concept of shoe and all variations of shoes is pretty general. They it's a covering that goes over your feet in some way, shape or forming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just because you have one that might resemble another, that doesn't mean it was necessarily stolen.
Speaker 2: No, it's just it's shoes. Remember now, underwear, that's a different story. It's not branching ondies yet.
Speaker 1: Listen, So hold on with the underpants, Like with the crocs, Remember they had those, and then you'd go to like I don't know if it's a Walmart or wherever, and they'd have like okay, the knockoff version that were a harder plastic not as called. They should have called them crooks, you know, because they're stealing the idea or whatever. But that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Hey, how's your bunyon doing? Do we talk about that? And on the air or off the area? That's good.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's classified as a bunyon. It's like he's got his women's socks on again. Yeah, and every shoes are off every day I wear women sucks. But informed that he believes he has a bunyon. Now I waste something there going on. I got something right here. You want to feel it? I do not want to feel your bunyon. No, I don't know if it's a bunyan. But yeah, my feet are getting they're sexy. Though I'm gonna do an only fans with him. The bunyan might take away from the cash though.
Speaker 2: My wife has been trying to get me to what's the thing where they rub your feet and oh petticare she says, she goes, you should go get one of those done. You'll love it. I go you. I'm like, no, you go get yours done.
Speaker 1: Enjoy It's those ladies be so scared when you pull out them them hormurtoes. Oh god, because pat they do. If you had it done, are you ticklish?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh you'd be on the ground. Then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a little as Look look at chubby boy, I don't big fat feet.
Speaker 2: Don't quit moving. I'm gonna cut that dough.
Speaker 1: No, they get all up in there, man, I said, I said to him, I go, look, there's just so I said. Look, if if my feet get to where they're just you know, if they're groady or stinky or let me know, get back to me on that.
Speaker 2: But I I wash and take care of my feet. I don't need you have toe fungus going on or something. No, I ain't got anything going okay nothing anybody who's eating?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, I have a buddy who him and his wife go and do it together. I mean, if you're looking to you know, get lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then then the wife tried the uh well uh she My sister's my brother in law was talked into doing him.
Speaker 2: Now. Now he's a he's a big believer and goes, you know, whenever my sister.
Speaker 1: In law bo okay, yeah, And I'm like Bob it's a little gay.
Speaker 2: Uh. Hey, I thought I knew you, dude. Yeah, I mean you were like chief of police and stuff, dude.
Speaker 1: Or is it somewhere high I've been there, sergeant, Yeah, serge.
Speaker 2: What do you think they the officers can say where they find out you're panicures start talking about you at the academy where he's also an instructor and moving right along. This is pretty funny. Glasgow had some sort of you know.
Speaker 1: You call him out again, he's gonna tase you next time we see him, probably Thanksgiving dinner. And here's Lynch, probably get me while I'm out on his boat because I love voting.
Speaker 2: Of course. Uh ten k race in Glasgow last week over across the pond. A group of the competitors, Uh, we're sent on a wild goose chase by some prankster who got out on the course and they have like marshals out on the course to keep them going on the course and in the right direction they're supposed to be. Was through like a woodsy area and whatnot. It was a woman and she buried all the directional arrows and then stood out there and pointed them all, which sended them on another almost two miles out of their way. Will you make her do this? I mean, this is what I did in the Scouts.
Speaker 1: Remember I told you when I was in the scoutch We talked about it last week, how we hid the little arrows on the trees for hiking.
Speaker 2: But we were.
Speaker 1: Kids, lady, we were like I think eleven or probably twelve.
Speaker 2: There was just a.
Speaker 1: Saturday morning for kicks there. Yeah, you're a grown woman. She had a few too many pints night before. No man, she said, about one hundred and fifteen participants off in the wrong direction for almost two miles before they found their way back to the court. So I remember being this exhausted after because ten k is normally pat three point three point two mile. This is a five k, so you're looking at about six and a half miles. Yeah, well they end up running helmet. This group ran a little further than that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow. And then let's go to where did this happen? I think I want to say Port Saint Lucy.
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody said get your feet done and then tip the ladies ten bucks. Next time you walk in that store, of that lady'll get up out of her seat to come greet you and get your business.
Speaker 2: Now, and it's not happening. It's not even in the conversation.
Speaker 1: They use this tool and all your feet cheese flies. Come on, man, somebody's doing an angry Asian voice and they need it all path So you chicken, you ticker, here's what we got. We've got enough on the toef Fred Flintstone feet, Yeah, he's call them that or Barney rubble right right, No one touches my gd feet.
Speaker 2: Nineteen year old Carnelle Irene used to be a manager at wingstop location in Port Saint Lucy. Keyword used to be because what was it Cornel Carnelle? Yeah, she's nineteen and she she she's a hothead. Got into it with some customers and I have all this on video if you want to see this incident for yourself. She uh, it started with her squirting ranch dressing at the two customers, and then that wasn't enough. She briefly disappears from view and the video and comes back with a metal container full of hot grease and throws it on him. Did there's a They were waiting to pick up food to the carry out line, and I guess, uh, you know, it looked like the scene does a lot of times when your restaurant and you're like, oh god, this is this is not going well, that's that's what I kind of vibe I'm getting watching this, and the customers were probably somewhat irritated and expressed that I'm watching Carnelle took took accept option to it. She's threw about a tub of hot at him, like grease. Yeah, you know, hot friar grease.
Speaker 1: Is that uh text line pat telling you think you might do somebody said hammer toes. Somebody else no, homo getting pedicure. It's one of the best feelings.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then somebody said, oh look at this one. Nothing sexier than a man who gets a petty pat. Then you're in there, look like the hot dude. You're like, oh yeah, I come here all the time for patties and whatever.
Speaker 3: You can get a wax too, Oh.
Speaker 2: I charge you double extra large feet. All right, enough idiotology. Thank you Mills Air for sponsoring this hour of the Lichen Taco Show. Mills are our go to when you need anything done ac heating wise at the house. In fact, if you think your system's aokay running like it should be, let's keep it that way, get a twenty point inspection done schedule years at least once a year. With Mills, they come up, go through at top to bottom. Any small issues they find are fixed, nipped in the bud before they blossom in the bigger, more costly issues down the road. And you know what, if your system, though, is like on its last legs, Taco mills Are can take carry.
Speaker 1: They're a carrier factory authorized dealer, which means they can save you up to twelve hundred and seventy five dollars in rebates towards a brand new carrier unit. Okay, go to their website Millsair dot com. You can get info on the twenty point inspection, get info on payment plans for a brand new system if you need it, just remember this for us anything you need ac wise, the people to go to are mills Are Mills Air dot com or four zero seven two seven seven eleven fifty nine tell them Lynchin Tako sentcha.
Speaker 2: Head a crash on the left. Shop w j R R, Orlando's rock station