Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let your taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots. All right, Hey, I wanted to remind you at six o'clock. Our Tuesday ticket takeover becomes active at one oh one one w jr R's Instagram.
Speaker 2: Pretty big one today your chance to win offspring tickets, three eleven tickets Summer Loud, and oh yeah, tickets for that bull Beat show.
Speaker 3: Just after seven.
Speaker 2: We'll remind you seven or six, I mean sick, yeah, seven twenty right now, six o'clock. I'm sorry, I'm I'm I'm internetless again, so I'm running back and forth. Don't worry, Margarite, I'll get it taken care of. Okay, her Gay Mike, we'll see you today, all right, You ready for a few minutes idiotology? Yeah so if so, If there's delays on the text on, bear with me.
Speaker 3: I have no Internet in here. Let's do it at least we have fun in here with idetology. Let's begin in Kingsport, Tennessee. We got a guy accused of exposing himself in a couple of different stores He started his morning at a dollar Tree, where he flashed his goods to several unsuspecting women, several which had at kids in tow. He then fled the Dollar Tree and apparently for greener pastures at a nearby Target store, where he was Clark Ratcliff Ratliffe was doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: Now you realize he looks like a flasher. He just held the story up for me. You do realize, mister Lynch, that you mentioned a convenience store robbery for BWO. But BWO would take care of Ratliffe as well. You don't be exposing yourself in these stores. The armed guard at the front of the dollar whatever, and then the other their store would take them on the kneecaps.
Speaker 3: Can I ask a question here? I think this is a valid question as many instances as what we hear about in this segment about guys like this pervert doing things like he was accused of me, Why didn't you ever hear about this happening like I don't know, like a Nieman Marcus or Saxo Fifth Avenue store with the high end ladies. Do you know what I'm saying here? Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: There's more of a chance of getting away with it at this kind of place, you know, like a dollar which one was it tree?
Speaker 3: Started a dollar tree, and then it was off to Target for more shenanigans.
Speaker 2: Because if it's the dollar tree and no offense to somebody working there, you're you're not making a ton and you don't have a ton of employees because well it's a dollar tree, you know, and things are pretty inexpensive, so you yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think they could afford the w A guards.
Speaker 2: But that's why it doesn't happen there at at the nice place, because my thinking was because they'll have security.
Speaker 3: Well, sure that's a huge part of it. You're right on that front, But I was thinking, you know, these guys, they think they're going to get a taker, right, is that part of this mentality? I think. I think it's just too expose. Went like a lonely rich woman who's just out killing the day shopping because her husband's off doing international business, who perhaps might be a little bit lonely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's going to take a guy that shows there is wiener in a store.
Speaker 3: No, pat not my thinking perverts like this, That's all I'm pointing out here.
Speaker 2: Eh, you got a stick where you know you might get a taker.
Speaker 3: Did I tell you?
Speaker 2: I think I told you about my friend who walked up to the car during a cheerleader donation thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you talked about it in the Earth. Yeah I thought I did.
Speaker 2: Oh god, right there, Jimmy ter right outside the store where they're, you know, taking donations for the cheerleading squad.
Speaker 3: And we'll sick of As long as we're on the subject, let's go to South Windsor, Connecticut's a man from West Hartford was arrested on an indecent exposure charge. Get this, He's an uber driver who had just dropped off a customer at their home and asked if he could use their bathroom. No, first red flag right there. The customer, for whatever reason, allowed the guy into her house to use his restroom, which he went into and then moments later kicked the door open in full view of her as he was self manipulating. Now you know, I'm one of the nicest guys and in ubers. I'm really cool with them and patient.
Speaker 2: I do anything, and I tip them, well, you're not using my bathroom.
Speaker 3: Drive up to the seven eleven or something. Yeah, do that in there with the door locked.
Speaker 2: If you must, and then maybe open the door up and tried to look for a taker, just like the guy at the dollar dollar tree, Memon, Marcus.
Speaker 3: He ain't going to demon even though it arrives. That's not the place that you go. All right, to the real core and birthplace of the BWO concept for those a convenience store robbery as a flood of fine, outstanding youth flood in and just ransacked places, which became so common and pissed off the rest of us. The idea of BWO.
Speaker 2: Is birthed, which is Bob World Order, where you have an armed guy, an armed guard inside every retail store with a machine gun right there at the front door. Anything happens, he takes them out of the kneecaps, doesn't kill him, just renders them to the chair.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: That's the wheelchair that we slap a BWO sticker on, so they have to wheel around their neighborhood and their surrounding areas, and the kids will learn.
Speaker 3: Oh, we do not break into stores. And to be fair here, BW has mushroomed into a much bigger grassroots movement beyond our even comprehension. At this point, some would say leveling or rivaling of vigilante levels. Yeah, it's crazy. We even got kuzzies. We don't condone that. We don't condone some of you who might allegedly refer to yourself as b w O enforcers. No, no, we would never do that. Do you know what I say?
Speaker 2: We even got kuzzies wo kozies, and they don't fit a can.
Speaker 3: How about that's the most genius thing ever. That's what you get when you order that crap from Pakistan. It's true, it was boxes of those from Pakistan. Our boss was taking his head at it. It's like, these don't fit cans. What do you put in them? Pencils? No, it's for the chick drinks. Jackson, Tennessee police there are looking for four people accused of robbing a convenience store while wielding pythons.
Speaker 2: I don't really think I'm getting too scared if they if they're waving pythons.
Speaker 3: Well, you're in the convenience store by yourself. You don't know much about snakes, and you got these four clowns coming in with big pythons, and I want to steal all of your CBD oil, which they proceeded to do and then flee and there and there's small sedan that had the trunk tied down with a bungee cord. See right there. What happens when you work at the citgo on Highway one fifty four?
Speaker 2: Right there you have a bwo guard at that front door. He's not only taken all four of them out at the kneecaps, he's taken out their snakes too.
Speaker 3: Footage of this on our Facebook page if you'd like to see that, I would like to see. Is that considered an armed robbery in my categories? Yeah? Wouldn't you? I mean you're using something to threaten. That's I think. I think, well, you would be accurate.
Speaker 2: There there's two stores with snakes appearing. All three stories had snake related in them. Some guys worming their snuff.
Speaker 1: Lynchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Did you know that