Speaker 1: Sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six to nine in the games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond you on JR. R. Bulldog Sports Page. Watch you by Coffin and Lend injury attorneys. Remember Jeff Coffin will be here next hour with lawn disorder. Still time to get in your questions. If you have something you want to run by him, as long as you can keep it brief and to the point you could text him over at two two five, two six. Uh, Bulldog, Do you want to address the non football stuff before we have some overreactions? What's the game plan here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to the non football stuff. I'm worried about the Magic since Plo ban Caro's gone out with the injury. He's going to be out for quite some time. They've lost two straight games. Now they're zero to two without Polo. They've lost two double digit games. They get clobbered last night one O eight to eighty five by the Dallas Mavericks. Luka Doncis had twenty five points in the first half last night. Dallas led by as many as thirty three points last night. Magic are now oh to three on this road trip. They have a quick turnaround. Tonight they play undefeated Oklahoma City, So thanks. Not looking so good for the Magic right now. Orlando City loses a scoreless game in the playoffs over the weekend. They lost in a shootout. Both teams were scoreless. Orlando City ends up losing. Now they have to go to the third and deciding game. That'll be Saturday night at the Purple Palace, so hopefully Orlando City can do that. The Orlando Pride won their final regular season game. They get ready for a home playoff game this coming weekend. Do we want to go to the F one desk.
Speaker 1: Core real quick? The lightning fell in Winnipeg seven to four last night before we throw to the F one desk to put the recap on the Brazilian Grand prixce A Paulo yesterday. A crazy affair from what I understand F one desk.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, you better believe it, buddies. We had as addicted one Max verst Stapping taking Sam Polo by the horns.
Speaker 1: Wow. Came from seventeenth on the grid to win a rain soaked to fair. It was a pretty crazy race. What about NASCAR?
Speaker 2: Bulldog Nascar? We're ready for the Championship four next weekend. Ryan Blaney gets in with a victory of Martinsville over the weekend. So now we've got four racers racing for the championship next week. It'll be of course, Ryan Blane Blaney, Joey Logano, Tyler Reddick, and William Byron.
Speaker 1: Byron who gets in with a little bit of controversy because Christopher Bell did the old wall ride, which they said not can't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Bud ross chast ain't ruined that everybody. So yeah, so we have the final four. What else we got? I think that's about all the non football stuff we got. Let's get to the NFL. My Jaguars lose to the Eagles yesterday. Sakuon Barkley unbelievable. I don't know if you guys saw the reverse hurdle run that he did yesterday, but he was a hunt. He had one hundred and fifty fifty nine yards. Looked like my Jags may win it.
Speaker 1: By the course.
Speaker 2: Trevor Lawrence, the most unclutched quarterback in the league, throws an interception indian zone as the Jags are driving down unclutched talking, yeah, I know, you gotta hate that if some sports dudes calling you unclutchs you suck, I like to du it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Dolphins look like they were gonna win too, but Tyler bask kicks say career best sixty one yard field goal with five seconds left as the Bills beat the Dolphins thirty to twenty seven. So two heartbreaking losses. The Bucks will probably lose tonight. They play the Chiefs on Monday Night Football. Other NFL action over the weekend, any games. It's sort of caught you, guys, fans.
Speaker 1: Lyon's playing outdoors for the first time this season in miserable conditions. Take care of business in Green Bay twenty four to fourteen. Yeah, the Lions are now seven and one. They haven't been seven and one since nineteen fifty six. They are playing lights out. What about the Arizona Cardinals just clobbering the Bears twenty nine to nine. The Cardinals are five and four, They're atop their division.
Speaker 2: So yeah. In the Ravens, wow, Derek Kreine, Lamar Jackson, what a combination they are. They just annihilated Denver forty one to ten.
Speaker 1: I should I should point out here that Taco Bob has been suspiciously quiet in the Fantasy Football Comments Division this morning.
Speaker 2: Bulldog on my team has lost seven weekends in a row.
Speaker 1: Good lord, he's putting together the end of season.
Speaker 2: Man U. As we speak, Bulldog, you must have had Jameis Winston as you're gonna He's back to life, back to reality. He threw three picks yesterday. I believes got sacked six times. A Geno Smith was also awful in that Seahawks loss. He threw three picks, including one of them that was returned I think, for one hundred and three yards as the Rams upset the Seahawks. College football, the Bulldog was up in the cocktail party in Jackson. I feel so bad for Billy Nap. I wrote a column about it. They were given Georgia all they wanted. They were ahead of Georgia in the first half. In DJ Lagway goes down with what might be a season ending injury. The second starting quarterback that Gators have lost Georgia ends up winning. That.
Speaker 1: Did I tell him the weird dream I had this morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: I had a weird dream that DJ Lagway, after he recovers from his injury, goes to the Portal and ends up in Miami next season.
Speaker 2: Could? Could? Cam Ward will be gone next season? In fact, I think the Jaguars need to tank for cam Ward. Okay, fall on the sword for Ward. Cam Ward was unbelievable. He was unbelievable over the weekend. I mean him and Xavier Restrepo. Wow, they were behind double digit to Duke. They come back and win fifty three to thirty one. Cam Ward, what did he throw? Another five touchdown pass?
Speaker 1: But as impressive as that is, how about Xavier Restreppo becoming the all time leading receiver at Miami. Stop and think about that statistic for a second.
Speaker 2: Yes, Santana Moss, Michael Irvin.
Speaker 1: And Johnson. It's just it's incredible the receivers they've had there and that that Restreppo now leads them all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what about UCF their fourth starting quarterback? Maybe the fourth time is the charm because Dylan Risk comes in for UCF, starts and fifty six to twelve.
Speaker 1: How's that taste on that one, bulldog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, unbelievable. Dylan Risk throws three touchdown passes twenty of twenty five. Just an incredible warmos. Maybe he can get you see a Bowl eligible this year. FSU, of course lost again over the weekend. They are terrible. They're the worst team in the power.
Speaker 1: For me now, they have notre dame this weekend, rightilated I hear his news phone ringing, Pat Uh oh, bull Dog, Uh, they're calling you over there on the TV side, Bulldog? Oh.
Speaker 2: Can you hear it on the air?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we understand priorities there. Man. We're just a little old podunk radio station. Mike the Bulldog byonkey, host of Open Mic on AM seven forty at FM ninety six ninety game and he joins us here each morning on the sports page, brought to you by Kaufman and Lynd.
Speaker 2: That is right, Kaufman and Lynn. You can listen to Attorney Jeff Kaffin's show Under Oath every Saturday morning, seven thirty on FM ninety six nine in the Game eight M seven forty. You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app. This