Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the great American. On this floor is tunesday afternoon in the frist state rain counting later we're told we could use summer course and rain in two three days, and of course later on we're going to celebrate in the central of College.
Speaker 2: This is Stuntional Awareness Day.
Speaker 1: We have an expert coming on in fentanyl, things of that problems and things of those issues. One hundred thousand Americans or more killed every year by fentanyl because the Chinese government's hooked up with Mexican drug cartels and they're selling this stuff all over the place. Is something different than what it is, But until that takes place. Chris Smitherman, former Vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Christopher, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 5: It's really good to hear your vote, your voice.
Speaker 2: Bil.
Speaker 3: There's so much going on the one hundred days, the first hundred days of the presidency, and more comes out of the White House in one hundred days that we saw in the White House and in four years out of our President Biden.
Speaker 5: So you know, there's so much going on. But politics are local, yep, and people still forget that. And Cincinnati is right now in the process. Bill of picking the next mayor of the City of Cincinnati can't be more important. We have a strong mayor system. There are three people running for mayor. I'm supporting Corey Bowman, who is running for mayor. But the top two vote getters out of the three. Next Tuesday when the polls crolls come out and run for mayor. And I went over and voted yesterday and it was a ghost town.
Speaker 1: Turnout. Turnout is going to be eighteen percent. But before we talk about the mayor, iland to talk about something else. We discussed off the air how blessed the city of Cincinnati is. But with the Ohio River, we have more water flown by us every day we couldn't use in a thousand lifetimes. And I've said to the powers that be many times. We have one hundred thousand miles of pipelines going thither and fro all over the country. How about taking pipelines and diverting the Ohio River water to where it's needed. I know that makes too much sense, but we have pipelines going from here to the Gulf of America. We have pipelines from here to the Atlantic, here to the Pacific up north. And I've said to numerous politicians. I keep saying it, why don't we have two or three large six foot pipelines from the Ohio River, maybe in Cairo, Illinois, And when the water is just flowing past us at a high rate of speed, take that water, store it and out west or down south. And you told me off the air that if you live in Texas or California, and like Tony Benner has a ranch somewhere near a Maillo and he cannot save the water off his roof when it's raining to put in barrels. That's like a fine you get in trouble. It's wrong. So explain to me how, on one hand, we have trillions of gallons of water flowing by us into the Mississippi out into the Gulf, supposedly rising the oceans in such a way that Florida is going to be inundated, which I don't believe. And so we could divert that wall places like Texas, Arizona, Utah, California. And why doesn't that happen. It's a simple idea. Why don't we do that? Politicians can't give me an answer.
Speaker 5: So let me first share with you that Cincinnati, most people don't realize this, we have the best water system in the world. And that's not an exaggeration. So people come from all over the world to figure out how Cincinnati cleaned its water. And we provide water in the Cincinnati to places like Blue Ash, places like Redding, places like Madeira, and so our water no matter where you live out in the region, bill in the even in the Great Kinwood Country Club, we provide the water from the city of Cincinnati out there, even though it's a place that I can't even afford. But the reality of it is, we have great water here. And what I really see, and I'll try to answer your question, but what I see here is out in the future, really, people are going to start making decisions about where they can get clean water where there aren't droughts. We can't see it now, but but water is like gold. And so there's so many places that are experiencing droughts where they tell you how many hours you can have your water on to water your lawn, or how long you can how many times you can wash your clothes, or any of those kinds of things. We never deal with it because it's so plentiful that you don't have a system that allows us to clean it. I'm sharing with Willy, I wouldn't. I wouldn't put a pipeline in and start pushing our water out somewhere else because I think that those communities ultimately are gonna be coming our way and they're gonna help us populate. They're gonna build big, beautiful mansions out in the Kinwood area. We're gonna be able to collect revenue from all of that because people ultimately will be making decisions around where they can get basic services like water.
Speaker 1: You know, whenever I talk to state leaders, they tell me between Lake Erie and the Ohio River, we have more water. We couldn't use it in a million lifetimes. That's a differents Let's talk about too other issues. You bring up the mayor's race. I'm watching Michelle Obama's podcast because you don't have to, and she's sitting there on the most recent podcast decrying the racism of Donald Trump because she he is deporting persons of color and that racism is rampant. And then you got Governor pritz Or, the governor of Illinois, comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. Whenever you go to Adolf Hitler, you lose the argument. Right there be goes no character in human history ever caused the wreckage that Adolf Hitler calls. And so she made the point that because of all the immigrants, not illegal immigrants, being deported without due process, that somehow Donald Trump is a racist. Now, if the three point one million immigrants I said, three point one million deported by the Deporter in Chief, Barack Husein Obama, each had a hearing, we wouldn't get to the first one hundred thousand of those three point one million. Up to this point, Donald Trump is deported twenty six thousand as compared to three point one million over eight years. Now, in the first four years, Trump deported one point one million. He wasn't even close to what Barack Hussain Obama was doing. And so it's a nice tactic to use because it raises the racism flag and many saluted constantly whenever it raised by an Obama. And secondly, it's a great fundraiser. In other words, it motivates people to believe as if due process rights must be given to illegals who come into this country illegally, who commit crime here. If hearings are provided, lawyers and courtrooms are provided, we will never get to one tenth of that number over eight years. And so Michelle Obama is raising the R flag. It's racism when her husband deported three point one million without due process. And secondly, it's being used as a fundraiser by the ACLU and others to raise money to keep their jobs. Can you smell when I'm cooking?
Speaker 5: So first, let me say that President Barack Obama was right about his deportation policy. People are coming into our country illegally. Jumping the line I support legal immigration, I would predict that you support legal immigration. So it's important to define that because we're talking about people who have come into our country illegally. The current president is focused on criminals. President Barack Obama was very broad in his deportation. It wasn't focused in on a gang members for example, a rape and pillage.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants correct, correct.
Speaker 5: So his public policy, Yeah, his public policy was very very broad, and he was you know, you know, I heard recently there was a case where there was a family that was separated, meaning President Barack Obama would separate families. He would absolutely deport and he was an aggressive deporter. And guess what, I wasn't against it because people were coming into our country illegally. I don't know whether the first lady doesn't understand or didn't know her own husband's public policy, So I'm not going to speak to that, but what I will take. What I will tell you is that the work that our current president is doing is saving lives because you see the people that he's reporting is so serious. These are people that are literally praying on Americans and praying on children, and praying on women just out walking or jogging or on a playground. So this is the right thing to do. And I hope that our courts, which these activist federal justices, which I know that your wife would weigh in on this. Hey, listen, should not be injecting themselves in what the executive branch is doing currently. Like they didn't do when President Obama was the president, they shouldn't be doing it now when President Trump is a president. We've got to bring law in order in our community, particularly as it relates I don't even want to call them guests. Let me just get ten seconds on this to say, Louisiana Senator Kennedy. I love his analogy. This week he said, listen, I locked my doors for a reason. It's not because I don't like my neighbors. I like my neighbors. I lock my door so that I can protect my family right. And so the point of it is, we're not saying we're having a secure border. There is no country if you don't have a secure border. It's not saying we don't want people to come into our country lawfully. We're saying we don't want them to come in illegally. The last thing I'll say is African Americans and Latinos being told who are looking at this issue will say the same thing. That's why President Barack Obama could do what he was doing, because so many African Americans said, listen, I want you to deport people who will come into our country illegally. And we understood the dread Scott case, which is now going to the Supreme Court related to birth citizenship off a slave who is so smart, who traveled to Saint Louis. Republican lawyers fought for him to say, guess what, you have the right to be free. Anybody listening to this should understand the dread scot case and what is actually happening before the Supreme Court, probably in the next few weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought it was remarkable. And now all the Democratic parties in favor of Venezuela and gang members who commit rapes and robberies. Every now and then, you might have a mother deported illegally who's here illegally, and she's given the option of taking her children with her or not. She knew having the babies here would be an anchor baby. All of them, by the way, are on public assistance of one type or another, and that when you're found out, that's part of the risk of committing a criminal act, which is breaking into the country illegally, you may be held to account for that. And she elected to take her kids with her back to Venezuela, which I fully understand, instead of leaving those American citizens here. Now, secondly, I want to get you know, Michelle Obama is at the hallmark of maximizing her own identity and money and power, and she said during this podcast, I don't have to deal with much of this. I have a four car caravan wherever I go, and they hold the stop lights for me. So I'm Michelle Obama. I don't have to deal with it. I got caravans whenever I go. But I'm not the typical black woman that has to live under Donald Trump. She kind of concluded by saying, racism is at the heart of what Donald Trump is doing. By her definition, her husband was the biggest racist in American history. Secondly, kids downtown, Jim Moooring, Tracy Swagman and others have this plan, and I think it's going to work, except on maybe Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Last weekend wasn't much of a real test. The weather was terrible and the Reds weren't in town, so there wasn't much going on at the banks. Anyway, what do you see as a father of I believe five great kids that you and Pam raised so well in Avondale, that is lacking. That causes large numbers of youth in their fourteen, fifteen, sixteenth year of life to go downtown, sit on the river bank, smoke marijuana, et cetera. We had Ken Kober the police department said that they look around smoke pot and look for another victim. That's not a good look for the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: Well, currently we just have a week mayor in mayor of pure Va opinion, and we have a council, in my opinion, that has taken their eye off the ball, just like we've seen in many of our quote sanctuary cities across the country. So here's the reality. Parents need to know where their kids are willing. And you can't have twelve, thirteen and fourteen year olds downtown breaking curfew and then tell your police department. You tie their hands and you say, I don't want you to go up and ask any question. I don't want you to talk to them. I don't want you to do proactive police people, and our police department understands that. Unfortunately, because they have this week mayor who won't support them on a Monday morning when they have some type of interaction that doesn't go the best, that they know that that city Hall and that mayor will throw them under the bus. At the heart of it, our electeds aren't backing our Cincinnati to police department. And again is why I'm supporting Corey Bowman and trying to get him out of the primary next Tuesday when the polls close. The point that I'm trying to make is if parent this is a parent issue willing, and we have a counsel that won't go down and be heavy handed. Meaning if you don't know where your thirteen year old child is and it's two o'clock in the morning, I say, that's a major problem. It never happened in my household with my father. Never happened in my household with my mother. And let me tell you, if anybody called me, called that house teacher or police officer or anybody, my dad would either say, let them have it, don't come back here. I'm not coming to get you. That was always the rule in our house, which nobody had to experience. That are number two. My parents always supported. The teachers are the faculty in our public schools. Our public schools, many of them are failing. We've got to own up to that. And part of it willing is the discipline. Meaning our teachers are phenomenal. I don't want to beat up school teachers. My wife was a school teacher. They're in these classrooms with four or five kids that when they try to get them out. I'm even when they assault a teacher, knock her teeth out, knock her down, throw a computer at one of our men teachers. The system will not even remove the kids from the school. They then end up downtown at two or three o'clock in the morning. And our police officers, no matter where they are, whether it's Madeira, Reading or downtown, they are not dead. They're not uncles, they're not cousins. They're cops. And we need to allow our cops to do their jobs. But we've got to have a city hall in Cincinnati, or in Dayton, or in Cleveland, whoever's listening to it is anywhere across the country. You've got to have local officials that are willing to back up their law enforcement, and we just don't have it.
Speaker 1: I know it's a small thing, but it offends me a bit when I go around Washington Park, and my family's roots go deep into the soil of Washington Park, and I watch numerous people smoking marijuana publicly with children running in and out of the fountains in the summertime. And I've walked up to a cop there two or three times in uniform. I said, how come you're not enforcing the marijuana laws. He said, We're told not to do it. And it's a little thing, but it's hard to go to any public event, including angles outside the game of the Reds outside the game before the event takes place without smelling marijuana everywhere, and it sends the message that if we don't enforce the little laws, maybe the big ones will take care of themselves. And these kids that do this, number one, they're underage. Number two, that's a curfew violation. And number three, they have no fathers, no mothers, no one who cares about them. And I care deeply about kids from dysfunctional families because you had a functional family. I did not have so much of a functional family growing up, but I lived in a culture around Saint Savior's at Deer Park where there was people looking out for other kids. And I think it's a sadness, it's a sickness. We need strong law enforcement. We don't have it. Well, we got to run once again up against the clock. You know how that works in radio. And once again, Chris.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having thanks for having me on. People can follow me at vote Smitherman on social media on X and again as smart. I was just talking to a guy down here at Jim and Jack and sit them over to the Board of Election and say that this person was from Saylor Park. Please go and cash or vote for Corey Bowman. He's got to come out of that primary. And I appreciate the opportunity to say that on your airways.
Speaker 1: Will you say all Christopher Smitherman, stay strong. We'll see what occurs. Let's continue with more. And once again, when you let the small things go by, like speeding tickets and they put up speed bumps, no big deal, Smoking marijuana in public, no big deal. Suddenly there's a sense of lawlessness that manifests itself in horrible ways. Let's continue with more. After one o'clock today, we've scheduled a guest on fentanyl Death Incorporated. And once again, many weeks ago, I had on the family of Jackquell. Do it for Jack, go to the website, check it out, and we had Brad winsterp here with a mother and father and they did a great job explaining how their son, a Muller grad Jack Quell I met his end and using fentanyl unbeknownst to him. And today's today we commemorate in a sense the fentanyl death calls by all kinds of issues, but be care full about what you take from friends and family as to where it came from. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WULWI Billy.
Speaker 2: Cunningham, the Great America.
Speaker 1: Let's set up the rest of today's sneak show after one o'clock today will be doctor Robert de Marbret. Today is National Fentanyl Awareness Day, National Fentanyl Awareness Day, and I want to talk to doctor Marbat about where this thing came from, how it occurred. I've read some things at the Wall Street Journal that once the crackdown took place of the farmer industry, that somehow that caused a rise and of fueling, shall we say, fentanyl paid for by the communist red Chinese and an agreement in concert with Mexican drug cartels, and the two of them together have imported tons of fentanyl into the United States of America which now are capable of being made inside of our nation with the right chemical pharmaceutical precursors ahead of time. So we're going to get an update from doctor Robert Marbat. He's got a documentary out and a few weeks ago ahead on Brad Weinstrip and the parents of Jack Quill, who was a Muller High School graduate who found himself taking some recreational cocaine on the East Coast, and it was laced with a fentanyl and he didn't make it.
Speaker 2: He died.
Speaker 1: And so every year about one hundred thousand or more Americans are killed. The Mexican drug cartels the last three months have had difficulty getting the product in the country because of Donald Trump, And so now the cost of a pill containing fentanyl has gone from like one dollar to seventeen dollars, which is a good thing when you think about it, but that means they're making even more money. So we'll see what happens. But we have a report coming after one o'clock on that and more. Plus I'm holding a note here put out by the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals appreciate Hamley County support in passing today's Memoran of Understanding, which is a step toward preserving pay Court Stadium as an asset for the community and the downtown. The Bengals primary object has been to keep operating successfully in pay Corpse Stadium. In today's MoU keeps paid Corpse Stadium in good shape for fans and tending events, and continues the effort to build a world class riverfront in the community. Many good things have happened over the past twenty five years. Team is glad to continue working with Hamilton County. The vote was two to one. Alisa Reese said no, she wanted to see more. The other two voted yes. So this is still contingent, shall we say, on a deal being struck at this point, this is a memorandum of understanding. The devil might be in the details, but the goal is to have this money one hundred and eighty seven million dollars spent, two thirds from the Bengals, one third from the county, and then use that as a hook in order to get the state of Ohio to step up, which might be a bridge too far. The more and more I speak to my friends, the power brokers in Columbus, the more and more Republicans are telling me that bill millionaire club owners should not get a lot of money from the public, especially from the general Revenue Fund. So we'll see what happens down the road. And I would say this, I was with you thirty years ago when this sales tax thing was passed, and over the last thirty years, we're not in some economic crisis in Hamilton County that thirty years has gone by. We're still standing, still surviving, having the worst least deal in the world, where the taxpayer picked up ninety five percent, the Bengals picked up five percent, And it looks to me as if they're willing to pick up a large chunk of the remodeling of pay Course Stadium. So did we survive the last thirty years with the Bengals stadium deal? Did we make it from nineteen ninety five until now? Are we okay? Well, yeah, it's okay, So strike a better deal. The Bengals are a critical, critical part of the fabric of our community, extremely extremely important. There's only like twenty eight cities that have this. New York have a couple in the LA region as a couple, and so take Washington and Baltimore somewhat close together. We're well positioned and we're a world class city and a large list because of the major League sports team. Imagine Cincinnati without the Reds of the Bengals or without FC. I mean, it's the driver to everything happening on the riverfront. So strike a better deal. It looks like Katie Blackburn Brown and Troy and Michael Brown are willing to put more money into the deal to remodel an existing stadium and drive it forward for another twenty five years. And so did we survive the last thirty years with the Bengals deal?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Could it have been much better thirty years ago, absolutely, yes, But we're okay and somehow this if the Bengals continue to want to stay here, which appears to be the case, because another generation of the Brown families take looking over Troy and Katie, another generation passed them, and the next thirty years will see what happens.
Speaker 2: But I think it's going to be okay.
Speaker 1: Secondly, as you may know, today is the one hundredth day of the Trump administration and I have a guest on I think tomorrow or Friday. I'm off Thursday with Reds Baseball. Either tomorrow or Friday. That is chronicled the amount of media coverage toward Donald Trump. And believe it or not, it's gotten worse than it was in the first term. Almost impossible to believe. But the negative media coverage in the attacks on Donald Trump are louder and more pervasive now than they were in the first one hundred days of the first Trump term. It is worse today to get the truth from the media than it was even eight years ago, in twenty seventeen, it's worse. There's no objectivity, there's no independence, there's nothing good. It's ever happening if it's Donald Trump, and if it's a Democrat, nothing bad ever occurs. And when I reference this with Christopher Smitherman about about Michelle Obama, who considers herself the mother of the modern Democratic Party, who decried the number of deportations under Donald Trump, and she corselated at the defeat of racism that that's the problem because from her mindset, she's lived and died with racism every day of her life, even though she's worth two hundred million dollars and travels around in caravans with four or five cars, taking care of every one of her needs. And she so blames racism for all the failures of the word. So I ran out some numbers about the deportations under Obama, and the deportations in the first four years of Donald Trump, and the deportations up to this point according to the Immigration and that Naturalization Service, in the eight years of Donald In the eight years of Barack Hussein Obama, with Michelle Obama at his side, there were three million, sixty two thousand, five hundred and eighty one deportation under Obama. He was known by the ACLU at that point as the King of deportations, and he did it. And I've played for you previously all the cuts of Obama himself sounding like Donald Trump today about the harm caused by illegals inside this country. We can't be a nation without fences, without borders, that if you come here legally, we want you, you've come here illegally, we don't want you. And at no point did the media jump on top of Obama for eight years and complain about lack of do process. If even a small percentage of the three million plus deportations under Obama had hearings, we would not get through fifty thousand of the three million. A hearing consists of lawyers and judges and rulings courts of record and appeal and appeal and appeal. They were struck down repeatedly. Is not necessary. So when a Democrat like Obama's in the White House and he has the largest deportation rate in American history, the media largely ignored it because they didn't want to criticize Obama.
Speaker 2: They never did that.
Speaker 1: They never scrutinized his policies whatsoever, nor where he came from and his other relationship, shall we say, in his life because it didn't fit the media diet tribe. And so compare that to the first The first four years of Donald Trump was one million, forty seven thousand, which is one third of what Obama did. And in the first one hundred days, there's been one hundred and thirty nine thousand deportations under Trump for the first one hundred days. If you would, if we take one hundred and forty thousand over a year, that'd be about four hundred and twenty thousand, four and fifty thousand over the first year of the of the Trump term, not even close to what Obama did, not even the same ballpark. But if there's money to be raised and the cloaking of one inside of Victimization Awardrobe Michelle Obama survives, then if the facts be damned, if the facts don't work, let's change the facts to fit our bias. And that's what the Democrats have done on this issue, especially when it comes to why Donald Trump was elected. Back in November November the fifth, we had serious concerns, didn't you that the American people would see through all the bs and actually deal with the fact that we can't afford four more years of Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Slash Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: By the way, Democratic primary voters did not select Hillary Clinton in twenty to sixteen to run against Trump, and then, of course in twenty twenty four, the Democratic voters voted for Joe Biden, and the heads of the Democratic Party said, well, even though you voted for Joe Biden in the primaries, gave him fourteen million votes, the Obamas and the Clintons got together to usher and Nancy Pelosi out of office, Joe Biden and install Kamala Harris's their nominee without the vote of the Demoocratic primary voters. And they're worried about democracy, a threat to democracy. So in November of twenty twenty four, the American people said to Donald Trump, secure the border, the rapes, the robberies, the drugs, We can't take it anymore.
Speaker 2: Has he done that? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: In fact, the border crossings are down to about three hundred per day as supposed to ten thousand per day under Joe Biden, and those who come across illegally, those three hundred get a quick hearing, and out they go. He was told November the fifth to boost the economy. We're in process of getting a great economy because I see there's something in the range of three trillion dollars of new business coming into America from so called American companies who have factories and operations overseas that are going to come back into America. Three trillion dollars. Will that take one to three years? Absolutely? Is it happeningsolute? He also had a mandate to limit the size and scope of government. We have forty percent more spending and forty percent more employees working for the government in twenty twenty four than we had in twenty nineteen. There was an explosion a government spending in personnel under Joe Biden. That's been reversed. And in a sense, we voted for Trump because we wanted to have a little more respect on the world stage. And when Trump took office in January, had terrible, terrible things on his plate. What was happening in Israel, what was happening in Ukraine, What was happening with the deficits happening with American jobs. The only growth of jobs under Joe Biden, we're in government jobs, and that's been reversed completely. So, whether it was eight or twelve million legals coming into the country, fifty thousand pounds of fentanel crossing the southern border, and we said, we can't do this anymore. We need a different approach, and it did work. Right now in the southern border, the apprehensions have plummeted by ninety seven percent compared to February of twenty twenty five to February of twenty twenty four, ninety seven percent, and they're going down even more because who wants to make that trip from somewhere hundreds or thousands of miles away when actually you can't walk across the southern border and getting hearing date five to seven years away.
Speaker 2: No one does that.
Speaker 1: Plus Trump has taken billions of dollars away from the drug traffickers, saving girls and women the indignity of being repeatedly raped as they make their way from wherever they're coming from over the Daring Gap into the southern border of this country.
Speaker 2: They save that.
Speaker 1: And so promises made, I say, promises kept by Donald Trump. Now, will it takes some time? Do you have the patients to accept the fact that these economic changes may take one to three years to transpire. I hope you do have the patients to accept the things that are good for this country will take some time. Plus, we no longer, shall we say, have girls being invaded by teenage boys in the locker rooms, and efforts are strongly underway to make sure that men do not play women's sports, and including the sexual mutilations of our kids and shutting down psychiatric hospital flooding the streets with the mentally ill is something the president's working on. So the first one hundred days, I think we're damn good. But if you watch the media and read what the media says, this is awful. We did a snapshot and it said that his presidential ratings are down to forty one percent. The stock market had the worst march, it said, and since the Great Depression, well in April, the stock market's been up in the media doesn't talk about it. And by the way, what happened to the Brago Garcia guy. Remember he was the poster child for due process rights. Suddenly no longer covered by the mainstream media, and now he's going to join other gang members, shall we say? In a prison in Nolsalva, and now the Democratic Party is ignored it. But racism for Michelle Obama is a good business, makes a lot of money, makes you feel like a victim, and it cosses her to have identity, that is, I'm the mother of the Democratic Party, and I hate all these deportations when her husband had three million, sixty two thousand, five hundred and eighty one when he was in office. Let's continue with more and lastly, Reds baseball looking pretty good.
Speaker 2: Three to one.
Speaker 1: They won with the Cardinals and the team is now one game out of first place. In fact that the Cubs lose today and the Reds win, the Reds are tied for first place in the Central Division of the National League. Keep Hope alive. On my ex account, I referenced the fact that I sense this team's going to win about eighty five to ninety games and they're going to beat the Cubs and the Cardinals for the championship of the Central Division, then march for glory. They remind me to an extent about the nineteen ninety Reds and from eighty eight eighty nine finished in second place. Get there, and pot Rose lou took them to the Promised Land. And I think Frank ConA is going to do the same thing eretime about five forty tonight, first pitch about six forty at Trouma the Red Lakes and All Great Americans News Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunning him the Great American. About three weeks ago I had on Congressman brad Winstrip and the parents of Jack Quell, who found himself in a situation on the East Coast three or four years after graduation, in which he was working doing his thing and a friend to him were using some cocaine which they should not have done. The parents have freely admit to that he was a graduate of Muller High School. Great kid, shouldn't have done it.
Speaker 2: He did it.
Speaker 1: And I had a deadly dose of fentanyl inside. And Jackquell died by himself gasping for breath. And they have a foundation Do It for Jack, Do It for Jack dot com, which is out there. And I think today is National Fentanyl Awareness Day. And there's an explosive new documentary available from doctor Robert to Margaret Fent and Old Death Incorporated has taken America by storm. The number is north of one hundred thousand Americans every year. Dive of it and doctor Robert Margaret, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show, and explain to me how it started, where it came from. The last few years, it's metastasized, and I think Donald Trump's behavior on the southern border certainly has held quite a bit and stemming the tide, but that's not going to stop it. Explain why this crisis is happening right.
Speaker 6: Now, Well, it really only started about fifteen years ago, and there's a direct tie between Purdue Pharma in the Southwest border and the Mexican cartels. As we all remember that crisis that went on in all the lawsuits against the hospitals, doctors, pharmacies. So suddenly that drug supply dried up, the synthetic opioids, and they had millions of people on scripts, hundreds of thousands addicted. So China, working with the Mexican cartels, start bringing it across the southwest border and that was the start of the fentinyl crisis about fifteen years ago. Since then, it's evolved as you start to tighten up, and President Trump has done an amazing job of closing down the Southwest border and he's also working on the northern border with the Canadian biker gangs who started to get into the business right And so as we close those borders down, we're going to have to also start working at the boards of jury. It's natural that it will start to come through. And the other thing I'm really getting worried about is that people will start producing it internally. Because United States, which is only about four and a half percent of the world's populations, consuming thirty eight percent of the worldwide supply of fentanyl.
Speaker 4: So as you've closed.
Speaker 6: Down the borders, and by the way, the price has already started to climb. The price for one pill of a thirty milligram pill was way below a dollar. Now it's up in some parts of the country fifteen eighteen dollars. That means the border is working, it means it's tightened up. But what we don't want to have is now suddenly a gang down the street starting to produce it. And that's what I worry about will be the next phase here.
Speaker 1: So it's not required from Russia or from China or from Iran. All countries who wish us ill and the view of the Chinese government about the typical American is fat, lazy, fat, and flatulan. That's the view, and they won us dead and Xhijio ping has been successful. So you're saying, even if we have some success with China not importing fentanyl, I read somewhere that someone can buy on Amazon at pill press for like one or two hundred dollars, and somebody could get into the fentanyl business quickly by buying a pill press and putting the fentanyl inside the drug stamp something on it to make it look like an acceptable drug. And someone could be in the fentanyl business quickly. But where do they get the precursors? Where did they get the drug itself?
Speaker 6: Doctor, Well, the precursors or if you will, the active ingredients still are coming mostly from China. They're coming from a few other places, Pakistan, India, but China is about eighty percent of the precursors and now pre precursors. And so that's why you've still got to be tough on China. You got it cut down all the precursors, but we also got to be very aware that as you can get these precursors into the United States through a lot of different ways. I mean, some people were just mailing it into the United States and it wasn't getting checked. And that's what's so great about President Trump is he's taken this serious. He's gone after both borders, both in the northern and southern border. He's gone after the ports of entry. Is getting tighter at the airports and so and we know that's working because the price of a pill was under a dollar just four or five six months ago, and now it's running about fifteen eighteen dollars in parts of the United States. So we now know the borders are getting tightened up. Now we have to then start focusing on our own gang activity inside the United States, because my prediction is that will start to shift into the local gangs or sort of the gang down the street will say, hey, I can get into that. I can make that profit now that the borders are tighter.
Speaker 1: So this fentanyl could be in marijuana, it could be in pills, it could be in cocaine, it could be in heroin. What is the motivation of a drug dealer. Let's say you're in the drug dealing business to kill your customer. I mean, I think about Jack Quill from Muller High School. Well, what is the motivation of killing your customer?
Speaker 6: Well, their motive pure money, and they want to sell as much of it as they can. They are working really hard to try to lower the lethality of it so that people will live and buy more. But the problem with fentanyl, unlike any other drug we've ever seen, is the potency is so so powerful that no matter how much you cut it, it's still deadly. And they're really working hard. Like up in Kensington in Philadelphia that was the epicenter of a version of fitnol called trank, which is mixing horse tranquilizer with fentanyl and the goal and think about that horse tranquilizer, that'd be bad enough, but we're going to mix it with finnyl. But their goal is to make it less lethal so that you'll continue to buy. So they're really trying to lower the You know how potent this drug is, but finnyl is so powerful.
Speaker 4: That's the problem. That's the hard part to do. High is so powerful.
Speaker 6: People crave that high that they'll do anything to get it, even if they know it's it might kill them.
Speaker 4: And that's just mind boggling to me. How we got here.
Speaker 1: Well, if I would take a salt shaker and turn it upside down one time. How many minute grains of salt representing one little grain of fentanyl is too much?
Speaker 6: Well, two grains of salt would kill most anybody in fentanyl, if it was any fentanyl equivalent, and three grains would kill anybody two. So two to three grains of salt would kill a person. Another way to think about it is a rice grain. An average rice grain would kill fifteen people.
Speaker 1: One grain of rice would kill And so that's the problem. When the drug dealers are mixing this, they may be a little bit off, and if they're a little bit off, they'll kill They'll kill the customer absolutely.
Speaker 6: And sometimes your batch that this is not done in white glove labs, is perfectly mixed with titrations and all this. This is done in back alleys and jungles, you know, in the back of burnout buses, And so you might have a batch that comes out and has very little fentanyl in it, and they've sold it to the customer and they're disappointed, and then another part of the batch may have more of it. The other problem we're starting to see is about seventy percent of all other illisted drugs are now starting to have traces of fitanyl in it, and if you have a trace of coke or math, that's bad for you. But the lethality level, the potency level is just not nearly what it is in fitanyl.
Speaker 4: That literally finnyl dust will kill you pol You know, we've.
Speaker 6: Not seen that in any other drug. That literally dust from making fentanyl will kill you.
Speaker 1: I'm not too active in the drug community, but I'm told by Cincinnati cops that there are drug abusers. There are drug abuses on the street and they take their drugs, whether it's marijuana or whether it's a pill or cocaine or heroin, anticipating it's filled with fentanyl. And they have a friend with narkham next to them and if I pass out and don't come back, hit me with narkam. And so many people do not travel around with narkham on them. And now it's become a thing to have public institutions have narkham available, that if at the library of police department. And there's a terrible problem in the inner cities of this great country of ours, with thousands of homeless individuals that are mentally ill and drug addicted, who will have a copious amounts of narkam available. So when they get that extra little grain of fentanyl in their heroine or in their marijuana and smoking it, even as you say the dust of a fennyl can kill, they have someone available with narkam. Would you encourage colleges, universities, more police departments, public libraries, employers to have narkam available.
Speaker 6: This is a real complex issue because in one side you absolutely saved the person to live another day.
Speaker 4: The downside is it doesn't solve the problem in the long run.
Speaker 6: It doesn't even solve the problem in the intermediate run. It does solve it for that particular dosing or that overdose. And so to me, we got to set up a system where the narkan is in conjunction with treatment and recovery and that you go in. But unfortunately, especially the West Coast and a little bit in the Northeast, we've made it so easy to get high and so hard to get treatment. We've got to flip that on the head and make it easy to get treatment hard get high. So if you're using narkan with the treatment and recovery protocol makes all the sense in the world. But if we start using narcan is sort of a crutch to be able to use more drugs. That starts to become a big problem.
Speaker 1: The lethality of this particular drug. I'm am I correct to state that about seventy percent of illicit drugs of one type or another carries fentanyl inside. Is the great majority, whether it's marijuana, heroin, cocaine, myth, the great majority have fentanyl inside the.
Speaker 4: Drug exactly right.
Speaker 6: And that's why we can't just be talking about fitnyl. We have to be talking about all illicit drugs and the fact that over two thirds of whatever illicit drug you have on the street is has fitnel in it. We really have to realize is how are you going to be lucky and get a non lethal dose? Because it literally is that you're going to be lucky. Because what I'm finding when I spend time out on the streets and working with the police officers and doing the outreach with the homelessness community, a lot of the dealers don't even know fittnel was in it. You know, it was literally tainted. You know, it wasn't purposely laced, It wasn't like a marketing tool. It was somebody when Thursday was making fetnyl and Friday they were making K two spice and it got cross contaminated and they literally don't know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lastly, there's a foreign policy element to this. I think you've addressed briefly in this interview relative to communist red China who want to kill Americans, and they also the Mexican drug cartels are making addition, human trafficking, with human trafficking now at the bottom because of Donald Trump. This is about the one hundredth day, there's been a ninety seven percent reduction in a legal immigrants coming across the southern border. And so now, what is communist red China do If the price of these pills, instead of being a dollar, are going to be fifteen to eighteen dollars, what is communist red trying to do? They view us as horrible, fat, lazy, and flatulent human beings that are incapable of governing their own passions and desires. So what is China? How do they react to the idea that the mules across the southern border are not going to be there anymore?
Speaker 4: So think about it from a China point of view.
Speaker 6: They're bringing in hard green cash you know, heartback currency when they have a very weak currency, so they're getting money in. It doesn't cost them any money to do this, and they're destabilizing their number one adversaries, so they make money while destabilizing their adversary. I don't think they're going to pull up stakes and say, all right, we're done that because of a fifteen year run.
Speaker 4: On fentanyl and we're out of here.
Speaker 6: I think they're going to start trying to find other ways to get the precursors. And now they're starting to specialize on what's called pre precursors, and they're trying to get it into our country.
Speaker 4: And so this is cat and mouse game. But it's not a.
Speaker 6: Game, it's that And so we absolutely have to be ready for them to start trying to get more through the airport's now more through the water ports on the east and west coast because President Trump is locked down the southwest border.
Speaker 4: It is a trickle.
Speaker 6: And the number I always follow, and I know it's a little bit wonky, is what's called the getaways.
Speaker 4: You know, how many people did they see on video.
Speaker 6: Or the sensors that they weren't able to get and at times that had been over a million a year. I think one time. It's like one point eight million over the last four years. Don't hold me that, but I think it's a ballpark there. Now we're down to single digit getaways in a week.
Speaker 4: I'm it.
Speaker 6: So he has really done a great job on the southwest border. He's also working that part on the northern border. But that means our water ports and our airports, the Canadian frontier between Alaska and Canada. A lot of people forget that. The Canadian US is the longest linear border between any two countries in the world, ground border, and a lot of people forget that. So I think they're not going to pull up states. I don't think they're going to say the party is over. I think they're just going to find new ways to try to get it in. And we got to be adaptable and moved quickly to intervene.
Speaker 1: Doctor Robert Dermarbaret. The documentary is Fentanyl Death Incorporated. You're with the Discovery Institute and you've sounded the alarm again. Today, April the twenty ninth, is National Fentanyl Awareness Day. Parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandparents got to be aware of what's out there. And I'm sure. Jack Coull of Muller High School was completely unaware of what he was doing when he when he took that drug he shouldn't have taken, and he paid for it with his life. And there were two girls at co Edge from Ohio State did the same thing. They exchanged some dietary pills that looked right on the cover, but they turn out to be filled with fentanyl. You get your prescriptive drugs from the pharmacy and forewarned is forearmed. And once again, doctor Robert Marbad, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, doctor, thanks for having me again. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more. And by the way, today is National Fentanyl Awareness Day. Go to the website do it for Jack dot com, Do it for Jack and get all the information you need on news Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 7: As for the fair trade deals the president is trying to negotiate, He's not just writing the wrong of the mess that he inherited from the past four years of the Biden administration. This is a mess that has been created for the past four decades, that has sold out the middle class, that has moved jobs overseas. You think about our heartland, Middle America, what towns used to look like, what they look like today. President Chump wants to restore a golden age, and it's a process to do that, and that process is underway.
Speaker 2: But he's.
Speaker 1: Hello, byet and I'm spokes I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: God tay you.
Speaker 1: That's your buddy, Carolyn Levet who married, by by the way, a man thirty years her senior, which congratulations to him. Is that that lady is sharp and she's But how about how about Jordan Hudson? We have more information on the girlfriend of Bill Belichick. By the way, se man, this is not going to end well, can you sense what's happening? No, how about being on CBS news. Yeah, and fifty minutes you interrupt him. He's got a new book out, you know, Belichick's book. You know what it is?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: And so the girlfriend, the twenty three year old's off to the right. Judson, right, Jordan Hudson, who, by the way, is the in charge of internal affairs.
Speaker 2: Are we all what happened?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: You reported on this? Well, apparently I guess this morning? Willly She storms off the sett sixty minutes wherever they did the interview, and she got the rump because he didn't follow.
Speaker 2: I have no explanation for what happened, thank you.
Speaker 4: That's what they're looking into.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: We haven't report out of New York, so I get I guess you know. So I'm sure that she you know, she sounds like she rules the roost. You think so from the six time Super Bowl champion coach knocked me over with a feather. Was he having an affair with Gizelle Bunskin? Was there something between Belichick that comes up? Because I read on Radar online dot com Tom Brady minute said, well, Lapham said no, so it didn't happen according to Radar Online. They're never wrong, are they about these matters.
Speaker 2: I don't know you Radar Online.
Speaker 1: I want his social Aspect's that guy on mash But Tom Brady set a trap for Giselle with her yoga and stru well as I guarantee that's not Bill Belichick. He don't even but he thinks yoga some kind of food. But huh, Belichick may have been having an affair which is el Bunskin.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Lepham says, no, so you.
Speaker 1: Have an affair with a alleged affair with a quarterback's wife. Then you go with this twenty four year old who is actually like controlling your life like Larry Smith and the Puppets. And according to page six, Belichick, seventy three years old, look dapper in a blue blazer, while Hudson appeared in high heels and a spit skirt at an event in New York. She's coming out of the event, shall we say, with a smile on her face. They're a romantic out in The Big Apple came hours after news broke to Hudson allegedly calls chaos during her boyfriends Bill Belichick's sit down interview with CBS Sunday Morning thank You. On Monday, Footy showed Hudson awkwardly interrupt the conversation with CBS Morning News and Bill Belichick about his book, saying, we're not talking about that. She's chirping off set. This woman is fifty years it's junior, and we're talking about Bill Belichick. We're not talking about thank you. What Bill Belichick? How's this going to end at North Carolina?
Speaker 2: Not good?
Speaker 1: He's going to be on the sidelines and if probably half naked, you know, with the Carolina Blue on somewhere to cover herself up. He's going to be standing there in one of them goofy hoods he used to wear on the sidelines, looking like he's homeless, you know. And it's like this is from day one. This is going right down the drain.
Speaker 2: Imagine know it? You know it.
Speaker 1: The players have got to be saying, oh, here it is April. Imagine it's September. They just lost, but to wake Forest by thirty Now, what well you think? I guarantee you she'll probably be in all the team meetings and everything else that she'll probably give her opinion and some three hundred and seventy five pound alignments go to say, honey, sit out and shut up. I'm looking at this video of her sitting off to the side of CBS Morning News, and she's recording the interview too, in case they don't accurately report what Belichick says? Will he The stood reporters of Proud Service Ever your local Thamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Southeastern Indiana called Joe Eckstein at Eckstein Heating and Cool to get eight one, two, nine, three to two, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: But what is he seeing her? We're not in safe harbor.
Speaker 1: We also want to thank Lear's Prime market Willie for lunch today, one stop shop for your craft beers.
Speaker 2: Take a look at a snow catering service.
Speaker 1: Look at looks Thank you scole Catering Service Deluxe Delhi. Don't get me started. It's a beautiful downtown Milford Learsprime dot Com.
Speaker 2: Lear's Prime always cut above. Where's Rocky when I need him?
Speaker 1: Look at these photos of these two snuggling in a booth in New York City.
Speaker 2: Belichick's looking like her, like he looks like he's asleep. Oh my god. Red's update.
Speaker 1: The Reds are hot five in a row, Willie, and they're a game out of first place in the NL Center after beating those Cardinals three to one. Nick Martinez sixth great innings last night, a run, five hits. The defense helped him out, especially in the fifth Jose Travino with a great force play at third. Martinez then escaped that jam with a double play four six three.
Speaker 2: By the way, Hudson later today is going to make a statement.
Speaker 1: Great a Travino homer for the Reds Noelve, Marte drove in the go ahead run with his first career triple Gavin Lucks lookouts. He leads the National League with a three fifty two batting average, three more hits, two doubles hitting streak now at twelve, along with a E L d C. He has a twelve game hitting streak two game two tonight Miles Michael Michlas against four and Oh Brady Singer.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Judson.
Speaker 1: Hudson says she's gonna help Bill Belichick look at football a little different, more different. I bet yeah, hammer your backside thirty six, twenty four thirty six. She thinks she's gonna add to Bill Belichick her perspective on the Tarios football It's insane five forty Sports Talk, Arnell Carriers, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show After the game.
Speaker 2: Now this will not end well.
Speaker 1: Second No Baseball Commissioner Rob Manford uh Oh said he's discussed He discussed the late Pete Rose with President Donald Jay Trump at a meeting earlier this month and earlier this month, and he plans to rule on the request to end the permanent ban on the hit King Really who passed away in September.
Speaker 2: We don't know what's you know, I mean, there's no time taking it? He rose, what's the man?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: What now? What about this? What about?
Speaker 1: On the Rents road trip? Jim Day said this last night on fan Duel. Jim Day, Yeah, I like him. Terry Francona had somebody cleaning out his condo. They found four months of mail had accumulated. Was it in Arizona or here? I guess here? One bill was the water bill.
Speaker 5: Terry Francona is fighting the power in a different way in fact, to maybe fighting the water.
Speaker 8: You know, when he's in baseball season, he is all baseball and the simple things in life.
Speaker 2: Ken escaped the man. He well, we're on the road.
Speaker 8: He had the person cleaning his condo check his mailbox and I guessed there were four months worth of mail in there, four months of bills.
Speaker 2: And also found out on the road trip.
Speaker 8: That they turned his water off because he thought it was on auto pay and failed to come through on that one.
Speaker 2: So he was on with the utility persons. This one's down the right field line. That rne.
Speaker 8: I'm the phone with the utility person that said, ma'am don't you realize we have been playing some of the very big baseball games.
Speaker 1: Are you aware of this?
Speaker 2: He didn't. But if you cut off my cable, there's gonna be trouble. Oh go talktail man. He's has been so fun.
Speaker 1: Only makes five million a year. Also today, will the the Bengals up? They brought to you by good Spirits and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. The Bengals in Hamilton County, passing today a memo of what is his understanding? M ou move a step toward preserving pay Course Stadium as a valuable asset to the community and the downtown U. The commissioners voted two to one. Was the one. I love the night life and I got a boogey Rees voted no segment your reaction.
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean, I don't know. I mean, how's the county down?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What is? What? What's her problem? Get her on? The Bengals should pay more?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: They already are, aren't they well in this part of the deal?
Speaker 1: Yes, But overall, have we survived the past thirty years with the deal as it is?
Speaker 2: I will say so? Yet do we exiit?
Speaker 1: I don't think that and the National Football League team is going anywhere into any time. We need to strike a deal and move on. I don't think they're going to Vancouver. I don't think they're going to West About London, London, Vancouver. I don't think they're getting them allwhere. How about Chicago with the Bears and Sheriffs. Daddy, Yeah, that's all they need, seg Judson. Hudson says on this release, she's going back to her issue a statement later today. Tell me you're going to say in the next few weeks you've you dated her at like a les years old. Well, I can't, but I know Belichick. You know he met her when she was twenty one. Give him some credit. She was twenty one. Segment they meount on a plane, deeplane, deeplane. She's looking for the green salad of salvation. What does he says? What is he seeing her? I'll tell you off the air, and what do you think she sees in him?
Speaker 4: Love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, love. We'll always find a way. We'll ask Rocky this question coming somehow.
Speaker 1: She now thinks she's a personality that's got to give advice on the book tour. He's in a book tour. Oh, yes, Oh great, he's got a Why don't we have him on? I'll fall asleep during the interview.
Speaker 2: I've got nothing to say.
Speaker 1: It's on the Cincinnati point got to stop.
Speaker 2: Thank you God.
Speaker 1: Does Belichick knows you? It look like a fool we're on the Cincinnati Does he looks He looked like a fool the other night with that beat up Navy sweatshirt. I mean, if I was North Carolina, it's like, at least wear your sponsor. I know his dad was in the Navy and everything else, but I mean, come on, what do you know about the relationship between Giselle and Bill Belichick? What do you know?
Speaker 2: And what he did you cover up for that? No? I have no idea. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Tom Lady set a trap for her when she was impregnant by her yoga instructor.
Speaker 2: Well that wasn't Bill Belichick.
Speaker 1: How do you know? Have you had blood test done on the kid?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to know. I don't know. Look it up. Love will find a way, Yeah, sure will. She's monitoring the media to make sure. When is she going to get a podcast on her own show soon? Is she going to be on the Coaches Show? In North Carolina. Yes, the Bill Belichick Show with what's her name Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 2: Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's going to bring a perspective to Carolina football. That wasn't What does Marty Brenhaman say about this? Probably not going to call him and ask you how to call him? It is that dump but working now, we better hit that thing every other word if he's on, and she says, we need to deal with it's innocuous and light topics, including the life and career of Bill Belichick and what he's achieved. He took a franchise worth five hundred million dollars and that's now worth eight billion. It's about Bill, not about our relationship. But she will give an interview later today if you're interested. I can't wait to who sixty minutes?
Speaker 4: She is?
Speaker 2: She on an hour this week to rebut everything?
Speaker 1: Yes, jeez, what does Rocky say? But what did Rocky know about Giselle and Bill Belichick breaking up the Patriots and breaking up Tom Brady?
Speaker 2: What did Rocky know and when did he know it? We'll find out.
Speaker 1: Is he in today? I want to talk to him about this. I need to know seg Man get me out of the Stooge Report, Willie out of rainy Day, coming in a high wins look out out there.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got Jennifer Ketchmark on at two ten to talk about Hale. We leave Ale, We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 9: Oh boys, time to do this thing, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Is that Judson Hudson? Who was? I think? So?
Speaker 1: That was Jennifer have her on two ten? Okay, but segment what does he see in her?
Speaker 2: Is what I don't know. I'll tell you what during the break.
Speaker 1: On seven hundred WLW. You know, when news breaks out, we break up and joining you and I now is Jennifer catch Mark Channel nine, we got all hell breaking loose and Jennifer catch Mark, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Jennifer, all Hell's breaking loose. Tell the American people what's going on?
Speaker 9: Please batten down the hass is, folks. No, I'm kidding. We are getting some decent showers and thunderforms rolling across the tri state right now. We do have a sever your thunderstorm watch. It's going to be an affection until seven o'clock this evening. But in terms of like fin in the atmosphere, tornadoes coming down and wreaking havoc. It's not one.
Speaker 2: It's not one of those days.
Speaker 1: Well, it looks like one round. I'm looking at your h your weather radar, and it looks like a lot of it's already gone east of downtown Cincinnati. But for the folks east of here, like in the county's east, it is just going to begin. So kind of time this out between. Take Fountain Square and take us to like two thirty three o'clock today, Fountain Square to maybe to Wilmington, the home of Snow Hill and one of the greatest golf courses in Wilmington. Talk to me about from here to Clinton County, what's going to happen.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's really not going to take that long. We're looking at someones taking their way into Clinton County in a three o'clock hour and up closer to like the Jefferson Outlets kind of area there at three thirty. Here's the thing, though, don't let your guard down just because this initial wave has come through the city. It looks like we actually still could see some redevelopment that comes in later on this afternoon. So this this first wave may just be a first there could be more coming in.
Speaker 1: And now what happens later tonight seven eight, nine o'clock. What about the red baseball game? First pitch at six forty? How does outlook?
Speaker 10: Jennifer Ketchmark oh I was looking at storms down by like Evansville, Indiana that we're coming up our way, and.
Speaker 9: If those hold together, they actually could be in the downtown area around eight pm tonight. So we've really got to watch those downstream storms that are coming up the Ohio River right now. They're only moving at about forty miles per hour. If they speed up, maybe they'll get through here faster. But the rate they're going right now, they would be here during the red skin.
Speaker 1: Is hail a part of this too?
Speaker 9: The initial cells, yes, But the later it gets in the day, the more the thread is going to transition to wind and hail will come out of play.
Speaker 1: And this is going to take a while. I understand this is only Tuesday afternoon. You have storms all the way through Friday. Give the American people a full report, all right.
Speaker 9: So today we've got that enhanced risk of severe weather. Tomorrow it goes down to marginal. That's the lowest level of the scale, and we'll also have a marginal risk for severe weather again on Thursday's forecast. So today the worst of the worst of it is coming through, and as we've seen so far, it's I mean, it's windy, but it's not like wreaking havoc. So the fact that everything going forward is lesser than that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Explained to the American people about Hale. How does hale form? My producer Tony Bender is interested in Hale.
Speaker 10: Explain the process, all right, So when a basically a water droplet goes up into a thunderstorm, it hits the point in the atmosphere where it's a below the freezing level, and it goes up there.
Speaker 9: It freezes into a little bit of ice cube. It starts to fall down the down draft, but the updraft picks it back up, so it's almost like a fairris wheel. It goes for multiple rounds through a thunderstorm in this cycle, and each time it goes up and down it gets bigger and bigger. It accumulates more frozen water on top of that initial core, and so eventually it gets too heavy to where it has to fall out of the thunderstorm and that's when the hail comes down to the ground to us.
Speaker 2: You must have done well in school? Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Take your man away.
Speaker 9: I never got to be in my life.
Speaker 1: How does a meteorite? How does if some young man or woman is listening right now and they want to walk in the shoes of Jennifer Catch from high school to college to meteorologies to go explain the process?
Speaker 9: Well, do it in a shorter route than I did. Because my experience took about seven years. You can actually get it done in four. Find a good school that has a meteorology program, also with a broadcasting focus. In Mississippi State has an awesome program.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 9: Also per what is it? Ball State has a good program over in Indiana. I went to Eastern Illinois University. They had a great broadcasting program, but then I did Mississippi State on the tail end of things to finish up my degree.
Speaker 1: All right, at this point, you're on every morning of course with Tom Brennanman, what are the strengths and weaknesses of Tom Brenneman.
Speaker 2: In the morning.
Speaker 9: See, Tom doesn't realize that like he doesn't need to give me compliments. He can actually just give me more craft than anything. And I respond better to that because every day now he comes on he's like, Oh, she's one of the smartest women I know. I'm like, you need to give me compliments, like give me some crap. Man.
Speaker 1: You like that better? You like that better? Now, what about Mike McConnell. Compare and contrast Mike McConnell versus Tom Brenneman. Give me the strengths and weaknesses of both, and who would you like to work with either McConnell or Brenneman.
Speaker 2: Break them down for me.
Speaker 9: I'm not picking one of them. I will say they are both two very different broadcasters. I miss Mike dearly. He has been a friend for years.
Speaker 4: Getting to know.
Speaker 9: Tom though, So I mean it's I'm not going to throw one of your coworkers on the.
Speaker 10: Police the bus, please do No, I'm not absolutely not.
Speaker 1: So there's not any strengths. So what's the weakness of Tom Brenneman.
Speaker 9: I guess I just don't know him yet. Once they get to know him, then I can better.
Speaker 1: Judgmicle, But you're there every morning, so tell me Tomorrow morning, it's seven, eight o'clock in the morning. People are getting up, going to school, going to work, whether tomorrow morning between seven and eight am, what's going to happen.
Speaker 9: Oh, we should be in the upper fifties with a partly cloudy sky and no rain expected. A little on the human side out the door, but it should be dry for those hitting the road and getting on the bus stop.
Speaker 1: Are there any thunderstorm watches and warnings now as I speak, Yes, we.
Speaker 9: Are under a severe thunderstorm watch for the entire Try State until seven o'clock this evening. A couple of warnings in effect. I know, like we're I'm that down in Union we're under a watch or a warning right now. There is one over the city and those will continue popping up with this main line as it continues to the east.
Speaker 1: Now, have any questions for me, the Great American, about sports, politics, world capitals, something that's confused you over the years.
Speaker 9: No, I just want you to pick who your favorite meteorologists. If you're going to make me compare and contract my hosts, I'm going to make you pick a favorite meteorologist.
Speaker 1: Let me think about that. So, let's say there's a crisis happening in the Tri State. We have an unusual earthquake occurring, which happens every now and then we have earthquakes because of the fluvial processes of geomorphology. Let's say we have an earthquake going on, we have a predicted tornado that's down somewhere in the tri State. We then have massive thunderstorms. We then have volcanic eruptions. We then have some sort of emp attack that's enveloped the entire atmosphere. Let's say all Hell's.
Speaker 10: Breaking linen again has happened.
Speaker 1: Plus we have the Ohio River flooding and backing up, maybe in the north side, which is what it did at like a nineteen thirty seven. So if all those events are happening at the same time, what do I do? I listened to Channel nine, where nine stands for news. The hand off between Steve Riley and you, et cetera is quite good. I kind of figured that's where I need to be. Now, am I wrong about that or not?
Speaker 9: You are not wrong and looks to you you didn't pick sides, just like iraqu.
Speaker 1: Not at all, not at all. Don't do that. So give me the Jennifer ketch mark day. Let's say you get up in the morning, walk me through when you go home, what do you do like this morning, give me the Jennifer Ketch mark day.
Speaker 9: Well, I just got home, like I literally just got home. But my normal day, I'm home at like eleven thirty. I come home and I take a nap because I am a toddler and an old person at heart, one of the same. I typically get up in the afternoon and do some sewing because I'm also a steamstress. And like today, I am painting my son's closet. Now Cush moved into a new place, so I am literally painting with a roller in my hand while I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: What time you get up in the morning, am am? And then you have right, right right? You get up at one thirty and you're not going to bed at one thirty. You get up at one thirty.
Speaker 2: Am, Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: And you leave your home about three o'clock two thirty, two thirty, and you get down Channel nine about what.
Speaker 9: Time about two forty five to fiftyish, And then I'm there until eleven eleven.
Speaker 1: And that time you walk into two forty five, there's nothing going on. It's dark. You probably open up the door yourself. You walk in, and what do you do for someone listening? They want to know what a what a meteorologist does. So at two forty five, you're at channel nine right there on the right side of I seventy one, and what happens.
Speaker 9: I firston, I'll grab a cup of coffee, so that is the only reason I'm a lot at that hour of the morning. After I get my coffee, I look at the weather models, look at seeds forecasts from the night before. I figure out if I need to make any adjustments. I figure out the forecast. They write a lengthy email that is sent to you and your entire team at WLW and our other radio partners. I write a web article. I go in, I debreuse the tech staff and tell them what's going on to the day. About three thirty, I do hair and makeup myself because we do not have hair and makeup people.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 9: By four o'clock, I'm doing recordings for our website. There's about fifteen minutes worth of recordings I do every day. And then if four point thirty on the dot, we are alive on.
Speaker 1: The air, and then you do weather every fifteen or twenty minutes with Tom Brenneman until till like nine am.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean we're doing weather hits. Gosh on TV, I'm on about every seven minutes, and then I do two live hits with Tom and then yeah, I'm about nine o'clock.
Speaker 5: I'm dude.
Speaker 1: Are you happy with the way your career professional has worked out at this point? If you could envision yourself at Eastern Illinois and got into your life now at Channel nine, would you have been satisfied?
Speaker 9: I did not even think I was going to do television when I first went to school, so this was kind of not even the path I had chosen. But it's a path I ended up on it, and I'm cool with it.
Speaker 1: You're good with it. And the Weather's not gonna Weather's always going to be It's the number one thing. Are you aware of this? That in TV? The number one object to TV now is the weather. Are you aware of that?
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, I am.
Speaker 1: Why Why is that? Because it used to be traffic, used to be sports, you used to be breaking news. Why is weather so important?
Speaker 9: I think because there is still a scientific breakdown of what is happening and there is a real fear element of like am I safeer?
Speaker 5: Am I not?
Speaker 9: And when it comes to severe weather, if you're not trained in it, and you can't really decipher it. You know, it really does come down to the professionals to keep you safe. So that's what we're there for.
Speaker 1: Jennifer catch Mark. I'll be listening to tomorrow morning with you and Tom Brenneman, and I'm gonna tell Tom to quit complimenting you so much and give me some more crap.
Speaker 2: Is that fair?
Speaker 9: Awesome? I love it all.
Speaker 1: Right, take a nap, paint the claws, and away we go. Jennifer ketch Mark, thanks for giving us a full report on the Bill Cunningham Show. Jennifer, thank you.
Speaker 5: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: I thank you. Let's continue with more. There, you got it well. Here in Kenwood, the winds came through. It had to be fifty mile an hour, wins. I look at Cooper's Hawk and literally the trees were bending. But now things have calmed down. But as she said, it may get back together later today. Reds Baseball in question, but the game should get off. If it's eight o'clock, that means it'll be in the fifth or sixth inning. We'll see what happens. Two twenty Home of your Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW. I hit the music, Dave voting in Jennifer Ketch Mark the Reds game may be impacted after eight o'clock tonight.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens down the read.
Speaker 1: I would note that according to Howard Lutnick, who's the Trump Secretary of Commerce, there's a trade deal that has been struck in their speculation who is it with and they're not relating to a specific specific nation and yet, but the Dow and others have taken off hundreds of points based upon this comment of Howard Lutnik that they have an important trade deal to announce sometime soon and must go through their parliament, which leads one to conclude it's likely a European nation, and unlike one dealing with America, if you go to Europe and the EU, there's twenty nine different countries to deal with, and each of them have different ideas about their relationship with the US when it comes to trade. So we'll see what happens later today, But it looks as if this thing is on track. And I find amazing that the mainstream media and the liberal Democrats are rooting for failure. They want America to be broken so they can fix it. They had opportunities to fix it and fail to do so. Of the last sixteen years, the Democrats have controlled the presidency for twelve of those years and the Republicans for four. So whatever is happening in the country, on the southern border or with trade, it's all late at the doorstep of the Democratic Party that's been in control of eight years under Obama and four years under Joe Biden and his auto pen and Trump's had four years, four years and one hundred days, and so they will oppose everything. They will yell, scream, hollering, protest, they'll go on their national shows and talk about what's wrong in the country, how they're concerned about due process of illegal immigrants. When Obama was in office for eight years, he deported three million, one hundred thousand illegal immigrants and there were no due process hearings or requirements at all, because the law doesn't require it. And the only way you have changed in the law is for the Congress to do what it's supposed to do, which of course it fails to do. So. So what's happened here is that you have a media that relies upon you for short term memory loss. You can't recall who was the deporter in chief, and that was of course Barack Hussein Obama was the deporter in chief, and nothing's changed about that whatsoever, despite the comments of Michelle Obama who said America remains a racist country and only she and the Democrats can solve the difficulty. But this is good news to be announced and the final markup of the big beautiful spending bill and tax cuts are going to be hopefully passed by the Congress before Memorial Day tomorrow. I've scheduled on Congressman Warren Davidson, who did an interview with CNN yesterday, to talk about the markup of the bill, what it means to tax cuts. And so the President wants to put in this bill no tax on Social Security, no tax on overtime. Also wants to make fully deductible the purchase of brand new vehicles made in America, and that's what he's planning, and I hope the Democrats will listen to what he has to say. And the Democrats continue to oppose Donald Trump's El Salvador deportations, although the name Garcia has kind of gotten out of the public consciousness because the Democrats figured out this is a loser and both parties should work together for the common good. Until recently it was thought a matter of comedy com t y that the two parties would have an election fight it out, and once we the American people, decided what direction we should go. Now it's incumbent upon the party out of power to work with the party in power for the good of the nation. Then worry about politics when the next election comes up. Well, the next election is more than a year and a half away, eighteen nineteen months away, and so it's incumbent upon the Democrats to work with Donald Trump to make the country better. Do you think that's their goal? I don't think so. So let's continue with more. And of course the storms, especially east of hamblin the county fifty sixty mile prior wins and thunderstorm warnings are in effect in many places. And I want to thank Jennifer Ketchmark for coming on. Her day begins at one thirty am in the morning when she gets up and continues until noon, and she's going to keep us fully fully advised.
Speaker 2: Two thirty HOMEO.
Speaker 1: Reds first pitch about six forty we hope because of the storms and coverage start it's at five point forty at your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Jordan, right over there.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the world seems to be following this relationship.
Speaker 2: And that an opinion about your partner life.
Speaker 1: He's had nothing to do with them, but they were invested in it. How did you deal with that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Then to word about what everybody else and just trying to do what I feel like it's destination.
Speaker 2: And then what's right? How did you guys hate talking about this?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: God your turn, rock Rock. We have issues now everywhere Jordan hunting issues in your mind?
Speaker 2: What is the question? There was this to it?
Speaker 1: There was this twenty twenty one year old who was naked in the Boone County bedroom. He went to Louisville Saint X. Oh that's what I'm told. Is there any know? The father comes in and plugs the ground three times, nude in the bedroom, and I'm thinking Louisville's saying next, he's from Louisville.
Speaker 11: No, maybe he's from Louisville, but not saying that. You're you're reaching here for a tie.
Speaker 1: D I'm just saying there's a tie.
Speaker 2: What is the question.
Speaker 1: The question is this, what is Bill Belichick see and this Jordan woman? What what exactly does he serious?
Speaker 11: So well, look, I'm not an astronaut, but I think it has something to do with that certain part of her anatomy that is undefeated, untied, unscored upon in the history of mankind for.
Speaker 2: Belly black penetration.
Speaker 11: Saying, just drew a diagram of feeding female anatomy, You are correct.
Speaker 1: Outside, Well, what do you mean what is he's seeing her? Jiselle breaks up with Tom Brady? Did she have an affair with Bill Belichick and then the Tom Brady the same time? You know it happening, happening together? I know that's not Bellichick and Hudson.
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 1: Or Giselle together with Tom Brady and the yoga instructor?
Speaker 11: Explainin of you left Tom Brady the most successful, most famous, most good looking man of all time for the yoga.
Speaker 1: Instructor, that's Giselle, who's now pregnant allegedly according to Radar Online.
Speaker 2: But if again, with those guys are explosive.
Speaker 1: Belichick and Gizelle, that's something that's not come out yet. Is that possible?
Speaker 2: Possible?
Speaker 11: But just because two things are true, doesn't mean they're related.
Speaker 1: And are you a sa I'm reading radar online. You've seen the photos, you've seen I.
Speaker 2: Saw the photos too.
Speaker 11: As I said yesterday, it's my job as a member of the media to look into every detail of a story. So I forced myself to look at the pictures of her research. Can he find like a hot forty like fifty year old woman that they exists out there?
Speaker 1: The plastic named Linda Holiday something like that. She was nice going on shows on Bravo. They got them all the time.
Speaker 11: This is either going to end in the next like four months, or it's gonna end terrible.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have a history of miss Hudson. She was a here's a degree from New England School at Cosmetology.
Speaker 2: He's from Maine, and that she also in beautiful state.
Speaker 1: By the way, here's a cheerleader for the New England School at Cosmetology.
Speaker 2: He's in high school. There no college.
Speaker 11: Sun't be looking at that picture, Okay, I think you might just go ahead and X out of that one later. Today's an issue of statement.
Speaker 1: Oh, they first met in twenty looking look at him in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 11: She in high school and that pictures in high school, of other pictures you can be looking at, gets you in trouble.
Speaker 2: You're obsessed with this?
Speaker 1: No I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yes you are, No, I'm not. You're gonna take this to say better? And this is got more issues than a magazine standard like.
Speaker 11: This has gone above his interest in her and this is the st X climbed to the pinnacle and X the relationship he's just trying to find a connection to.
Speaker 1: Wasn't she a counselor at Saint I'm just saying, is that possible?
Speaker 2: That's that's a little blow. That's a little blow.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Bill's got a few of those, seig, give me a full report. Will he the Stuge reporters a pro service of your local teme star.
Speaker 2: He did get air connecting. What are you doing trouble to screen? The scream went black?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's just god, some feds repelling from the rafters here in a second somewhere my scream went black.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I wonder why, I wonder why? I heeart's looking in that thank you? I uh the temestar quality you can feel in beautiful Milford called Baker Heating at five one three five three one came back to one twenty four back, but thank you, roxy you.
Speaker 2: Miles.
Speaker 1: Michael is up against Brady Singer tonight will he Game two of the Reds Cardinals five forty Sports Talk Rnell Carriers, Inside Pitch, Chevroletrinding Show after the game is sick?
Speaker 2: You're sick?
Speaker 11: She dressed up like a lost.
Speaker 1: In the ocean, like.
Speaker 11: A year ago, the most impossible thing you could think of, it would be Bill Bill Belichick and a fishing outfit and a twenty three year old cosmetology Instagram model from a mermaid outfit on a beach in Maine.
Speaker 2: You silly? The name of God are we doing to the children?
Speaker 1: Not to be his daughter is enough to be his great granddaughter?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: She wasn't born when he went Super Bowl born? Here they are in a loving embrace. What is he doing?
Speaker 5: What's he?
Speaker 1: You're a football guy doing? What's he doing?
Speaker 2: He was always the guy that was interested.
Speaker 11: In absolutely nothing but football, right apparently, but nevertheless about this, She wore a black leather jacket that was decorated with nods to her boyfriend's career. Again the certain part of her anatomy. His men throughout the ages have made bad decisions. Think of Helen of Troy R. I got an entire war and like hundreds of thousands of people, principal woman.
Speaker 2: I would say that Travis Kelch's had a lot. Kelsey's had a lot of big catches in his career. This would be the biggest, maybe the second biggest.
Speaker 1: Tailor Swift and the supposedly she is like Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: And Jordan whatever her name is, or in the in the box or the.
Speaker 1: Box with with maybe missus. The world just conbusts at that point. That just be too much for everybody. I don't know what to say. Will you give me some sports? Get off this thing, get off this well.
Speaker 2: The Reds line up tonight, friedel and left.
Speaker 1: McLeay at second, d LC at short, Lux will be hit, d H Martea.
Speaker 2: Third, steer at first.
Speaker 1: The Snake is back and right Jake Freeley, after missing Monday with the right quad contusion what espinal espanal Is had left and wins catching tonight, another winning combination for one mister, Uh, Terry Francona, who needs to pay his bills.
Speaker 2: She's releasing it is Terry Francona. Mary, I don't believe so. I don't make some sing his wife hand, What the hell job every day is to try to kick somebody's ass. Don't think have somebody to take care of that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that photo, I'm just saying that she's releasing fiery emails now complaining to the media about their covering.
Speaker 11: He goes, He says, look, you know, honey, honey, no, no, you're great, But can you just.
Speaker 2: Down a little bit? Will they allow her on the sidelines during this he's the head coach. Of course they were.
Speaker 1: They going to tell him no, She said, So I'm going to see things he doesn't see.
Speaker 2: I bet your.
Speaker 11: First video of her at the u NC spring game and she is in this just ridiculous outfit, like with like a like a powder blue like trench coat looking thing, and she's just like walking talking on the field, talking to the oops guy and this and that.
Speaker 1: It's it's gonna help him with the defensives. My prediction your first game Rock Mississippi Valley State at North Carolina, who they I don't have no idea about.
Speaker 2: Inside of them.
Speaker 1: You get that game, and then you will hit the greatest interview with her pre game The Rock has hit it. Belichick said, what Is there a worst interview in sports than Bill Belichick?
Speaker 2: Is that the worst? We're on the Cincinnati.
Speaker 11: If you get him on football, which she apparently isn't thinking about much these days, he's he's excellent. If he asked him like a complicated, not complicated, but a in depth football question, he'll go forever.
Speaker 2: But he don't want to Hudson.
Speaker 1: Mike, she related to Jennifer Hudson, are those two, Jordan and Jennifer to day? With the communications you have, h you can talk to people anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: You hear that.
Speaker 1: That's a that's called a telephone, Mike, that's a telephone as just as Joe called in Yet all.
Speaker 11: Right, so U n C opens the season versus TCU at their place.
Speaker 2: CCU might be put in for that game, put in.
Speaker 1: For the game you go, You and miss Hudson Rock with an exclusive interview Live the Rock and Jordan the horn Frogs and any good.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be pretty good. They'll be pretty good.
Speaker 1: How about UNC, they're going to be any good? What if they open up to five their schedule? I looked at it a while back as very favorable. They could they could go five hundred wins. Seven games, go to a ball.
Speaker 2: If he wins the ACC and goes to a ball, well, if he goes to a ball, it's a successful season.
Speaker 1: After they've had the last couple, he wins the national championship.
Speaker 2: North Caroline has always in pretty good offensively.
Speaker 11: They don't play any defense, and supposedly that's what he does, right, I mean, we're to believe that's defense yourself?
Speaker 2: Not much, not much, very little, give me some very little fight.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine telling CBS News, hey, we're not going to go there, and there's Bill sitting there like.
Speaker 11: A but tell I can just imagine the director. He's in the TV truck and he's got all the seven or twelve or fifteen cameras views.
Speaker 2: We're not talking should I go to it right now?
Speaker 11: Because there will be a dedicated camera on her on her let me tell you, Okay, should I go to it now?
Speaker 2: Here camera for she'll get her own show one roll red, please wait to see.
Speaker 1: Well this age six New York post that she walked off the set and she's angry at Bill for not joining her off the set. Explain that to the Rock segment, I'm not talking.
Speaker 11: About that unbelievable unbelievable, that ptology and him from Maine, and he was subjecting himself to this.
Speaker 1: But I just got a texture from your buddy, Tony Rosiello. Hopefully you can wish Sally uh happy birthday today.
Speaker 2: Sally is the best.
Speaker 1: She's the first lovely wife, first lady of Green Township. I wonder does that couple know Bill Belichick? Do they know building?
Speaker 2: They hang out?
Speaker 1: Apparently they hang out together.
Speaker 11: They hang out and Dent hangd Dent.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't see that couple with Haarrisonlchick and Jordan you see.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They go to the Dewey's Pizza right there Harrison Avenue. At some point, the foolishness has got to say.
Speaker 11: There's one friend that would be the would all of a sudden, Mike, Mike, Yeah. And then now we got a story and then I quit building.
Speaker 2: That's done. Shut it down, Shut it down. That's it. That's it, that's it.
Speaker 1: Giselle Bun's getting impregnanted by Bill Belichick. Film at eleven. You can't make this up.
Speaker 2: Now, what's on?
Speaker 1: What's on the big shop. He's got a book out called The.
Speaker 11: Art of We're going to talk about Jason Williams three o'clock, Refocus my mind and we're gonna talk about the stadium deal.
Speaker 2: That just went to talk about this.
Speaker 1: People want to know more about the art of winning with Bill Belichick winning like Charlie Sheen winning winning. Oh, Mike, what else you got coming up? Because Rock I said this in this segment, we've gone through thirty years. Does Hamlet and County still exists? Are we okay?
Speaker 2: Are we functioning? Yes?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 11: But people are still bitter about that deal all the way back in the wheel was ninety six.
Speaker 1: Do we function get a little bit more from the Bengals, get a little bit more, a little more public input.
Speaker 2: And move on my right or wrong?
Speaker 11: I think you're right, But I think people that are still miffed by that deal would say, have the Bengals put up their end of the bargain and brought championship level football all those now?
Speaker 2: They have, of course recently, but there's also been some.
Speaker 11: I love Sinceinnati, I wanted to be here, and I think they're they're gonna work it out, So it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: I had a few bad a few bad decades, but right now things are you having? Uh no, I'm going to get her on, get her on because.
Speaker 2: She said no.
Speaker 1: She she makes sense too, She said, I like to see more of the actual deal. Deal, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 11: Wait, a politician wanting to see more of the information before we make a decision.
Speaker 1: Well you would know, you and Tony Rozella would know about that. Now, Ma, you're a politician just saying green townships running like a top the top right now when you left.
Speaker 2: I'd like to believe that foster the golden age of green make great township great again? Yes? What else to have on?
Speaker 11: Besides we're trying to get somebody from the BMV. Everyone's freaking out about the star licenses and they don't have it had ten years, you know.
Speaker 2: But funny story. I went into my own b MV. I walked up to the lady there, he's been there.
Speaker 11: Her name is Diane, and I said, hey, you know, I'm on the radio, love to have you on at three o'clock to come. No, oh no, no, no, can't do that. No no, I'm like, no, this is like a good this not a hit piece. No no, no, I'm not even sure we're allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: They can't do. It's been ten years.
Speaker 1: People told for ten years, and it was an extra two dollars when I renewed my license about three An extra two dollars got you the star. You got the star, You're good, I said, two bucks. But people ignored it, and now they want Kentucky, especially once another extension.
Speaker 2: Not enough time.
Speaker 11: Something's never changed, like when you had yours your book report and third grade due and you had a whole two months to do.
Speaker 1: It night before Jordan Hudson, A lot of book reports do at the School of cost my college four years ago. You know, I'm thinking she's done well in life so far.
Speaker 4: She has.
Speaker 2: She's climbed the mountain very quickly. So did Bill.
Speaker 1: That's another issue. ROCKI thank you seg Man. Get me out of the student's report, please, as we have Jason Williams coming in just hell Bunskin v. Bill Belichick, Willie and I are rather red hot, reds and everything else that's red hot in the world today, we leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see what happens, won't we. Oh boy, this is not going to end well in this age.
Speaker 1: How was doing He's got a six year smile on his face. He's got six more years bring great times, as he called you today, and uh, and I smile.
Speaker 2: It just smiles every day.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 9: But I wanted to I wanted to make sure I did everything I could to keep us safe while repairing some of the damnaged reputation of this.
Speaker 1: Is he show respond to that one?
Speaker 2: You tell me his phone ringing again? Here's your photo. We have Tanya three thirty. Will ask her about it. I'm not supposed to talk about that.
Speaker 1: We've got to get the professionalism and honesty back to prosecute yourself integrity. Joko, calm down, gentlemen, Thank you, But we have more on this tomorrow. Correct of course, of course she's going to issue a pressure release later today and hold a news conference. What does he see in her?
Speaker 2: I told you what he sees. There's obvious, you fool, tap on seven hundred might penetration seven hundred WLW