Speaker 1: Anytime.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought, I thought you wanted to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Listen to me, you're supposed to, I said, let me know anytime we could go on for the Padula Show.
Speaker 1: No, come, we're on the Padula Show. We're here, We're here, We're we're.
Speaker 4: Here, and we're ready to go.
Speaker 3: This is uh an idea you've come up with because I guess this is trending.
Speaker 1: So you explained it to the audience.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's going to be happening is I'm going to be quizzing him on.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest.
Speaker 4: He's yeah, what is it? What do you guys call me a boomer? I'm from the boomer generation?
Speaker 1: Right there? I said it, Go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, you're yeah, you've definitely reached that status. But so I'm going to be quizzing you because I'm sure you guys had a lot of slang.
Speaker 4: You had a lot of words back in your day, well.
Speaker 2: Recently, with TikTok and everything. My generation has their own.
Speaker 4: Of course, that's nice, and I can't say.
Speaker 2: That they make a lot of sense, but we'll see if you can make some sense on them.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, I'll try to put two and two together and ladies in general.
Speaker 4: See if we could come up with the correct answer.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. So all right, so let's start out.
Speaker 2: Let's do an easy one.
Speaker 1: This one's you have.
Speaker 2: You have to know what this one is.
Speaker 4: So the first word is riz. I want you to tell me what you think, Riz.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's Those are crackers, you know, the Riz crackers. Some people like if you just put jelly or peanut butter on him, we're just playing butter. Or you could duncum in your coffee. Yeah, Riz, what you said?
Speaker 2: I actually I think I think you couldn't have picked a better answer. I think the only better answer would have been the sultine.
Speaker 4: Definitely showing your age. So I'll give you a hand.
Speaker 2: I'll use I'll use this word in a sentence.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. Dang shoddy, dang shoty. You're so fine. You're rising me out. Oh wow, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: I said it to my mom the other day. I said, dang ma yo yo yo, you're rising me up, and she said, yeah, that's that's cool. That's what do you guys say? Glacier or glazier or ice? Wait a minute, I know what that is. Then you get me fired up. Get me excited, rizzed up?
Speaker 2: Final answer, jeez said your final answer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said, dang shorty, you're getting me rizzed up.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry to break it to you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to give you zero points on this one.
Speaker 2: I can't even I can't give you pity points for brigs cracker. So RIZ is it's an abbreviation of the word charisma. So if someone has RIZ, they're like charismatic.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's nice, but give me that sentence again. You said something about risk. Give me ladies and gentlemen, just pay attention.
Speaker 3: If you have any comments, put it in a comment column.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead, give me that sentence again. You risen me up, goad, dang shorty, you're so fine. You gotta start rising me up. So you have to start CHARISMI charisma.
Speaker 1: You got it, I gotta stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, why this is why that's your generation.
Speaker 4: That's that doesn't even make ladies? Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Riz? Charisma?
Speaker 4: Now if I would have said to the girl day.
Speaker 3: You have lots of risthma, no, okay, okay, next one, this one's really fitting for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, So the next word.
Speaker 5: Is unk unk you u n C U n C yes, okay, okay, yes, so unk so anxious.
Speaker 3: You are so anxious that I'd love spending time with you because you're anxious.
Speaker 1: So I'm about a sentence from you now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Man, I don't know, you know, you're not really knowing all these words kind of bringing you up to unk status, you know, un status status.
Speaker 3: Listen, he's the only guy because I don't want to lose our motivation here.
Speaker 4: He's only the one guy to get help us out.
Speaker 1: He's a good friend of mine.
Speaker 4: We'll I have to ask Kim if he Ladies and j just.
Speaker 1: Call my friend up.
Speaker 4: The wonderless customer you are calling is.
Speaker 3: Not available, okay, so maybe he'll call back because he uh wow, I didn't I didn't curve ball time. That's okay, would be.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say alcohol because that's too punk.
Speaker 4: Ok wise?
Speaker 1: Good? Wise? Final answer?
Speaker 4: Is that your final answer?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Walking it in.
Speaker 2: I would have given you points, but you specifically said it's not uncle, right.
Speaker 1: No, it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so sure for uncle.
Speaker 2: And it's often used to refer to an older person or someone who is aging not with the trends.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, you know, I didn't want to say obviously, because I thought that would have been obvious, you know, saying for the slang that you guys use.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to do that. Yeah, I gut in too much faith.
Speaker 4: I went too oaxious and wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, now that one was unfortunately pretty self explanatory.
Speaker 1: Way way off, way off.
Speaker 4: So go ahead, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yay, Wait a minute, wait, hey.
Speaker 3: Arnold, Yeah, yeah, we're we're this is the Padulla Show.
Speaker 1: Arnold, go ahead? Am I allowed to see my name? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Arnold, you could say your name, Arnold. Let me when I'm no, that's okay, it's a It's okay, Arnold.
Speaker 1: We know, we know. The voice is just for movies. Well, Arnold, how have you been? I see we're playing this game.
Speaker 4: It's with the slang words from gen gen.
Speaker 1: Z gen Ze.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna give you a slang word and then let's just see how well you do with the slang word.
Speaker 1: And here we go with Noah.
Speaker 4: Noah's here with me, Go ahead, Noah.
Speaker 1: So the question was, what does the word unk mean? What?
Speaker 2: What is a person that you would refer to as unk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Arnold unk o? What? Okay? Try it again?
Speaker 3: Do you think there could be another meaning to the word unk.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, see see is he correct? He? Yeah, he definitely got lesser than you did. Wow.
Speaker 3: Hey, great job, great job, Arnold. Hey, let's do one more slang. I'll try it, then you try it, and then uh we'll leave it at that and uh we'll pick it up and get your other friend on our next episode.
Speaker 4: So, hold on, what's the next slang word?
Speaker 1: Noah? Okay, say on a show. Here we go. Let's let's see.
Speaker 4: Do you know what the word yacht means?
Speaker 1: Yacht? Go ahead, you first, Arnold. So there's a bunch of words for yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, my guess Noah would be yeat out of here.
Speaker 1: Okay, yat out of here?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's let's use it in this sense. Go ahead, Noah's gonna use it the sentence. Let's see if you and I could get this for points.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. Okay. So I was walking down the.
Speaker 2: Street and this, this yacht caught my eye, this absolute yacht caught my eye. I could not stop looking.
Speaker 1: Okay, this yacht caught his eye. What do you think it is? The yacht? Arnold? So it must be like a good Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing to you know now that he said the sentence, you were walking down the street and you.
Speaker 2: I saw a song song absolute yat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Yeah, it's a nice cat. Isn't that like a Siamese cat yacht? It's a foreign cat more so of an Asian cat yacht.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know. It's this. There's aness walking and I seen that. Yeah, okay?
Speaker 3: And know what is the correct different The correct meaning of the word yacht is a huge.
Speaker 1: Behind? Is a huge behind? Like? Wow?
Speaker 3: You mean like the buffalo girls go round the outside, round the outside?
Speaker 4: Is that the type of behind you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Think think yacht was so big that I had to put my cup of coffee on her? Yeah, the tie my shoes, right, I set my cup of coffee on her.
Speaker 1: What do you think of that? The yacht?
Speaker 4: Arnold, that's kind of appropriate to talk about.
Speaker 1: Hey, it could it could be. It could be.
Speaker 4: And that's sure, that's true. I'm sorry, you know what, that's right, that's right. Yeah, it's supposed to be friendly.
Speaker 3: But guess what, dam look at that yaut baby?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: Drop it low, girl, drop it love the script Club now yeah, well yeah they do that.
Speaker 1: It's stretch marks.
Speaker 3: But listen, hey, uh, Noah and Arnold.
Speaker 4: Thank you for being a guest. And I know your friend's gonna come on the next segment. We will call you back.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching the Padula Show producer Noah and a good friend of ours, Arnold Schwartzenegger.
Speaker 4: Well, hey, Arnold, thank you, and we'll be in touch.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, there it is, Noah, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, the slang, it just doesn't okay, I don't know what you've seen.
Speaker 1: It was trending or another would you say, what is it?
Speaker 4: TikTok or Instagram or threads? But today, ladies and jemen, you could be a witness to this.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I thought he set us up.
Speaker 2: I guess you'll just have to see till next time. I got a whole lot more for you, and I'm kind of excited.
Speaker 4: To see, kind of excited to.
Speaker 1: See her reactions.
Speaker 4: We're even close, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Listen, we got a yacht out of here.
Speaker 3: Thank you for watching Noah put all the nice stuff about consumable nonsense and not that at the end of it, Ladies and gentlemen, hey take a punch.
Speaker 4: Give a punch, no matter what happens in your life, please.
Speaker 1: Make sure you laugh.
Speaker 4: Thank you and thanks Noah, Thanks, Arnold.
Speaker 1: Tell.
Speaker 5: Something the Boer.
Speaker 1: Tell after
Speaker 3: Ser