Speaker 1: You are about to witness a most amazing Amos has something living Money's property.
Speaker 2: Of all times.
Speaker 3: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 1: Then you did it. Then you did it. There you did.
Speaker 4: Allowed to play, Allowed to play some allowed to play, Come to play.
Speaker 1: Proposal Wolves.
Speaker 5: The sun is rising God, Oh wake up, Wake up now, don't worry.
Speaker 6: We're all here to show you.
Speaker 1: Jeno Wiz holds is last station, k M moot Home.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: It's a family bee. Don't turn that down. Just wait and say are you ready?
Speaker 6: Are you ready to jop?
Speaker 1: It's time to start to show.
Speaker 5: Chrisby, you're going about Prisco whisping Man, Morn Show.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Organ Week.
Speaker 4: It's not such a gore kick that makes up this.
Speaker 1: Up it and make it hardcore.
Speaker 4: Hang you Whisby and then mess picked up your phone.
Speaker 5: There line you're on the air.
Speaker 1: Star. Good morning. It's the Big Mad Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online. The website to rocks is kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone get the iHeart Radio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn, Good morning Gimpee. Tickets to Rock Klahoma are up for grabs. GA tickets for the whole weekend could be yours. We'll do that at seven thirty. What you don't know where rock Olahoma is Labor Day week in Prior, USA, A bunch of bands. Uh, it's chaos in a beautiful way, especially if you love the music and people. We're gonna see what Lindsay wants to talk about. You're not filling the blank news and it's Wednesday. That means our top five songs, top five rebellious songs from listener, Damn the Man. And then we're gonna talk to others baseball of course, because they're back in action. So we'll get tuk you all that coming up here very soon. Colonel Sanders had an auction yesterday in Kentucky. Wow he didn't. Harlan, Yeah, that's his that's his real name, right, Yeah, Harlan Sanders. Yeah, horror good Old Harland not in command a colonel Nope. Sixty eight pieces of memorabilia from him and his wife, Claudia Claudia, including his signature black clip on bow tie one n even real Welcome to life. Everything's an act, engraved pressure cookers because then a lot of people don't know that's how they make their chicken, personal watches, an original cash register, and a bust sculpted by his daughter. Look, dad, I made this for you in our class.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Among the most notable items was his nineteen sixty four day planner. They used day planners in nineteen sixty four. I about that though, Hey, you got to organize your day when you're a busy with your chicken empire. Among the most notable items in that were handwritten notes and a list of eleven herbs and spices, the secret that became the subject of a two thousand and one lawsuit by KFC to keep the contents private. Yeah. The couple's three acre Shelbyville property came home to the five thousand square foot Blackwood Hall mansion and is still operating the Claudia Sanders Dinner House, and it's being sold via auction Final bids due Friday. Sanders sold KFC for two million dollars in nineteen sixty four. Today, KFC is the world's so sorry, the third most valuable restaurant brand in the world. Third huh yeah, restaurant brand, not just chicken brand. Yeah, but of all the restaurants. Yeah, what do you think the other two are on? McDonald's is gonna be?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well McDonald's and probably maybe I want to say Chick fil A, but I don't feel like there's enough of them in and out. Burger again, maybe not enough of them.
Speaker 1: Burger King just based on longevity alone. Okay, Burger King is not in the top ten.
Speaker 6: Oh, Taco Bell.
Speaker 1: Taco Bell is number eight, okay, Well, where's Chick fil a land on this? Then Chick fil A is number five, okay, so it is on the list.
Speaker 6: Wendy's.
Speaker 1: Wendy's is number nine. Subway Subway is number four, wow, McDonald's McDonald's number one, okay, and then KFC is number three. Correct. We got to figure out what number two is. And we've been through Burger King, we've been through Chick fil A, Subway, you're missing three. Besides, whatever number two is, we've set Taco Bell. Right, yeah, that was number eight. Yeah, number Like is it like should we know it? Like, yes, you should know all these Pizza Hut Pizza is number ten top brands of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: Is it a fast food.
Speaker 1: Yes, a jack in the box? No, not on the list. Not on the top ten.
Speaker 6: Oh oh oh oh. Jersey Mike's Jersey Mikes.
Speaker 1: Not in the top twenty five. These are restaurant brands, okay, all restaurants. And you say it's fast food though, so that's what kind of well well just well Domino's Pizza Hut, right, yeah, I mean, well, hell you we didn't mention Dominoes, but you sorry. Number seven Papa John's Papa Joins not in the top twenty five. Okay, Express not in the top twenty five. That's not surprising. I'll name some American ones. Dutch Brothers twenty five.
Speaker 6: Okay, Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Starbucks is number two. O Longhorn Steakhouse number twenty four, Chili's number twenty two, Okay, that makes sense. Popeye is number twenty. Texas Roadhouse number seventeen.
Speaker 6: Huh you love that place, I do.
Speaker 1: I'm saying boo because it should behind all of Garden number sixteen, really over roadhouse. Well you know when you're there, your family, I mean bron Strichalad number fifteen, Chipotle number fourteen, Burger King eleven, Duncan you missed Tim Horton's at number six. See we don't have any of them. Yeah, no, that was just Canadian. No, this is this is all over.
Speaker 6: This is chrispy Kreme.
Speaker 1: Chrispy Kreme not in the top twenty four. Let me expand this and see where some of that stuff lands or not. I hit the button on what can change? Uh, And then there's a bunch on here that I've never even heard of. Uh, it's because it's Chinese, that makes sense. Mix you jolb Lucking Coffee Nope, Green King, Nope. Greg's Old Greg's Greg, Old Greg. You ever drink Bailey's out of a shoot?
Speaker 6: Old Greg?
Speaker 1: I made you something. I'm old Greg. I'm just trying to go. I want to see the we can find where Jersey Mikes. I find that it is a fascinating reference because Jersey Mikes is fine. I figured they're just too new. Well I make it on a list like that.
Speaker 6: They just beat. Chick fil A is like the favorite in fast food recently. We had read that a week or two ago.
Speaker 1: I thought, uh, maybe fastest growing or locations. Okay, see where Jersey Mix has got them as they're open on Sundays.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think Chick fil A is doing just fine. When we were down in Florida, we were down at Crab Island and they have vendors out there in the water selling you stuff, drinks, food, chotchkes, et cetera. Right, And I'm not lying. This gal comes by on a little little raft and it's Chick fil A raft. She's selling Chick fil A on the water. Right that she works for Chick fil A. You get a cooler of food, they put you on a boat and send you out there. Yeah. So I had to ask her, are you guys out here you're on Sundays? Just because I don't know, right, international waters whatever, water laws a little different. Uh. She said, no, we are not out here on Sundays. I said, I ain't. Dad's something taking it to the water, still sticking with their stuff. Yeah, they stood stand their ground, man, and they're they're doing just fine. Ain't nobody really complaining. They're kind of passively complaining, Right, can't get chick filated? I watch chick Fili did they're closed? No one says that, No, no, you just go yeah. Yeah, it's fine them and hobby Lobby. So no chicken and no no crafts for you. Did you know the guy Jersey Mike's was only seventeen when he started Jersey Mics really wow, brought money from his high school football coach. Good for him. Can't play ball, but you sure can't make a sandwich. Right. He worked at a Jersey Mike subshot when he was fourteen, and then he got a loan that would buy another location. Okay, wow, so essentially franchised. Yeah, then just kind of took over. Huh yeah, I love you that American success story. Right yeah, yeah there. I like their sandwiches. I have no complaints. I right, no, you're right, I have no complaints. I've never had a bad sandwich. I don't go there as often, but honestly, the only reason when I do get sandwiches, it's always Jimmy Johnson. And that's just because they're right down the roof of my house, right, and they're freaking fans, freaky fast, that's literally yeah, and they're good too. Yeah, I ain't hating. We tried Pickleman's, which is up in a Wasso, really good. Okay, what's that place out in Broken Arrow? That's really good? Where you get a sandwich the size of my arm cost you twenty five dollars, but it's a big ass sandwich. I would think more often than not, sandwich places ten out of ten. Yeah, you can't really go wrong. Oh, I mean there was that one place. But yeah, I mean was it because of the food year, because he was raping kids. He he didn't make sandwiches. He was just a guy, the spokesperson one goat man, that's not one goat. He was just the spokesperson. Yeah. Yeah, that was his only connection. Yeah, showing up at a at a convention of all these sandwich artists. I mean, he wasn't like in the restaurants mingling. You are absolutely right, but you and I are pretty close. We're associated together. You get caught banging a goat. No, I'm associated, but you're not my spokesperson. I'm just saying we're all linked together in that. No, that is not how that works.
Speaker 6: And that franchise is still around. I mean they did just close the one by my house.
Speaker 1: But there is a I'm trying to see if what this is. There is a sandwich shop here in town. I think I do this every time, and it's it's really good, and it's really obscure too, and I always have a hard time remembering where it's at because it's in midtown and it's just this ain't nothing special about it. But their sandwiches are always so good and I always have to look it up. And it's just like plain bread. No, no, I mean, Trenches is good. I've never had them, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. Trenchers is good. Yeah, I'm gonna have to look for it. And I'm not very good at multitasking in Google when we're on the air doing this, but it's like a the perfect Oh it's because I was going the wrong way. It is like PJ sandwich shop. Oh yeah, it's like kind of hard to find off thirty first. It's like thirty first in San Dusky, and it is like behind in the corner of a little strip mall. And it's good, Okay, It's just it is a sandwich shop. Nice, exactly what you would think. You're not gonna go in there. And have to worry about choosing soup or a three way. No, no, I mean that they have soups and stuff, but their sandwiches are it's all pretty as you would expect. You know what sandwich has never made in a professional sandwich shop?
Speaker 6: Hold on, I got a guess, already, lay it on us, PB and J.
Speaker 1: Goddamn right. Yeah, you never see that in any kind of sandwich shop.
Speaker 6: You really don't.
Speaker 1: Well they should.
Speaker 6: You do see it in restaurants.
Speaker 1: They would have to be like, it'd have to be high level. Yeah, high end PBJ. You just can't do Welches and jiff You just can't, right, you got somebody I can? No, you can, But if you're gonna sell it, you've got to do something a little more as anybody can make a smuckers that they have the appeal to, like a Jimmy John's or some of these other places. They have the ingredients you don't carry in your home, right, Like what.
Speaker 6: The drillers do with the deep fried uncrustable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chance of you deep frying and uncrustable, damn near zero.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what is what that being said? What's a high end peanut butter? See these are questions that need to be answered. Homemade. Maybe it's got molasses in it.
Speaker 6: I don't know, who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, there are sandwich shops that do PB and J. Really yeah? Wow? Okay, I stand corrected. Recommend a restaurant or chain that serves pbn J. Are you I'm looking it up using AI for this? No? Okay. Uh, there's a bar in Philadelphia called South Phillies tap Room that serves pbn J on thick sliced bread, okay, battered, rolled, and cornflakes and fried. Get word, we're going to Philly sounds not for a Philly gross cheese steak for another simple sandwich. Understand that statement. By the way, Philly cheese steaks are good, the one that they sell when you go to the tourist trap.
Speaker 7: Eh right, you gotta go to some local rests, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, just because you show up in Philly and get us you know, yes, Philly steak and cheese doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: It's definitely gotta be crunchy peanut butter for upscale. Well, here's a couple of the brands that they come up with. Luxury peanut butter. They here's what they define it as luxury peanut butter features small batch, artisan processing, unique culinary ingredients, and premium single origin nuts, exemplified by brands like Big Spoon Roasters. Spread the Love Georgia Grinders is another one, okay, And uh yeah, much much of peanut butter is another one. I never knew there was high end peanut Oh my gosh, dude, it's insane. So there is a restaurant called peeb and J and I'll let you guess what they sell. And here's a couple of variations that's on the menu for gourmet PB and J sandwiches. The Red Eye Espresso peanut butter. It's coffee flavored dark chocolate raspberry jam. Okay, an old good, an old fashion salted pecan butter, apple jam with bitters and orange zest like an old fashioned cocktail. Yeah, that doesn't sound good at all. Superfood cacao nib almond butter, blueberry asse, gojo, berry jam, old school peanut butter with strawberry jam, or marshmallow fluff and grape jam win in season. Yeah, I gotta get that season. Old crape jelly, new school almond butter with strawberry Jim. I will say some almond butters slap. Most of them don't though, Yeah, not like peanut butter. Uh. The Indian curried cashew butter, spicy mango chutney, arugola and sliced dikon radish ew that just doesn't sound appetizing at all. Was because it's different. Open your palate, bro I'm all about trying some new things, but uh, it just seems okay chutney, and.
Speaker 6: You don't want veggies with your just peanut butter.
Speaker 1: So ugla is pepper, right, it's gonna taste like black pepper. So that's all you're doing. You're adding a spice, okay. The Italian Okay, didn't know they did this toasted pineut butter pine ok. But like peanut butter, but using pinnuts. The real small with sage, basil, cherry, tomato jam, a arugula e v oh oh, balsamic smoked provolone you lost me at the smoke provlon. Yeah, I don't mean cheese in my olive oil and vinegar vingarrettes. Well, balsamic can be sweet, okay, so it's gonna and tomato jam usually is amazing.
Speaker 6: So with the tomato would be good.
Speaker 1: I would have thought a savory peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Usually they're they're sweet, right. You get all the sugars from the peanut butter and then the sugars from the jelly, So it's a very sweet meal. But you can, like balsamic, you can get into like a syrup, like a glaze, and it's pretty sweet. So but I think you're right. I feels more like a you know what you're not seeing, not a pistachio butter, because pistachio butter is so good. What's that? Do bai chocolate stuff? Yeah? Have you had had that? Can be dubi chocolate? Buy chocolate? Yeah? Remember when the rainbow nut butter people brought their stuff in. That's right, that was really good. Okay, So I and I like pistachios as they are. They're a little hard to work when they're in the shells, but other than that they're not bad. They're good. They're good. Nuts, chocolate haze, chocolate, chocolate, hazel nut butter, dark cherry and a chante jam.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: The Elvish, let's guess, peanut butter and bananas and kailudes. Yeah, peanut butter, banana jam and bacon this brand's own bacon. Yeah, thought about putting bacon on it. Yeah, okay, yeah, add marshmallow fluffed. Any sandwich done marshmallow fluff on a p BJ game changing, huh, I think so? Yeah, okay, it definitely makes it sweet.
Speaker 6: Of flutter butter is that what they call them?
Speaker 1: Or butter movie are you talking about? Yeah? Fluffer nutter, fluffer nudder. Yes, yeah, I had no idea that place existed. Yeah, that's cool. I never thought about it because it's always been so simple. It's what your feature kids for lunch when they go to school, or you're poor and you just need to eat. I'm surprised there hasn't somebody texting. Hasn't been a PEB and J dessert pizza. Eh, Yeah, dessert pizzas usually don't land. Yeah, they're they're all right, their novel and you'll go that's fun. Yeah. Yeah, Like when I go to CC's, I always get there. They're dessert, like their apple pizza, Apple cris pizza or whatever, and uh uh my local town. They used a band aid and a long piece of hair inside a child Oh, inside their child sandwich, they found a used band aid and a long piece of hair and how does that happen in all in all honesty, Well, when you're putting sandwiches together and you've cut your finger and the band aid's been on there for a while, there is a good chance that it could slide off and you don't know it and the hair just falls out naturally. So I could see it happening now if the band aid was laid out flat right and like in the sandwich, looks like somebody had placed it there, If it's still round like it's been on your finger and slid off, total accident. I typically you see them wearing gloves, typically at least nowadays, and typically if especially if it's chained, they have protocols that if you cut your hand, you gotta wear gloves. So I just I just always think those are fake. Every time we hear those, you know it's not fake. Is winning Orockaholma tickets, which we're gonna do today. Somebody text and said, what's the phone number? Eight through three four six oh kmod will be doing that in about an hour for Rockaholma tickets. And now it's news quikies. It's time for news quakies. World news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbi and Lindsay with What's going on news Quakies from The Big Man Morning Showing ninety seven five.
Speaker 6: Fisherman charged after filming himself wrestling protected sharks. This happened in Washington State, where fisherman's been arrested after allegedly dragging protected sharks from the water to pose with them for social media content. Guy's name is Connor Seaffert of Saint Helen's, Oregon, and he's facing nine counts of unlawful fishing and one gross misdemeanor following a month's long investigation opened back in April by the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, which received fourteen complaints. Lieutenant Kit Rosenberger said investigators found Seaffert targeting these sharks, catching them, mishandling them, dragging them out of the water, and wrestling with them. Officers arrested him at a South Pudget Sound pier in June. He also faces a charge for allegedly lying to officers. He pleaded not guilty in Pierce County District Court and is due back next month. Both the six Gill and seven Gill sharks are listed as a species of greatest conservation.
Speaker 1: Need you know better? If you're you know better? What are you doing? Why are you filming it? Because he wants to get them last? Yes, but you know you know you're you should You're an idiot. You cannot be that naive. You just can't. But I guess you can because you should know. If you're trying to get likes, that means people that care about that stuff will also see it. Great yep, yep, yep. And you never know who's gonna tell on you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hey, Johnny Knoxville, watch this. Put this on your show.
Speaker 1: Right. Man arrested for and j himself at a local gym. This comes out of Pennsylvania, Allentown, Pennsylvania, where police had to come out to the gym for a guy named Stephen. Stephen McCarthy is his name.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: Apparently Stephen was spotted by some people masturbating in a bathroom stall, so they called the cops on them, and while the cops were on their way there, they got another call saying that old Stevie started fighting people in the locker room. Two dudes said that they saw Steve expose himself and when he left the stall, he started swinging at him until they wrestled him down to the ground, leasing it up arresting Steve. They took him in on indecent exposure two counts a simple assault, harassment, and disorderly conduct. If you're masturbating in the stall, how do these guys know that you're whooping it in the stall short of picking their head over or looking through the crack or underneath the door. I mean, I think you're asking a really interesting question. Can you masturbate in privacy in a public bathroom? You got the doll, the door shut right walked, I think you can. I think you're free to masturbate as long as you are closed off from everybody else. Now, if you've got the stall door wide open and you're looking people in the eyes as they're walking by, it's a different story. Peering through the crack that that's on you, and you should be charged for voyeurism now, I because I want to say you shouldn't that you shouldn't be able to masturbate in public as because you get in trouble if you're having sacks. Okay, and I guess it's the same thing, but I don't think it's illegal. But people get caught having sex and they get in trouble. But are they doing it closed away? Yeah? In the stall? Okay, Like I get it if you're behind a dompster or you know whatever kind of out in the public where you can be seen. But that's my beef right now, is like it's you're in a stall, the door shut and it's locked. You were essentially in private area. But kids going there, I don't need to hear you, you know, going to Poundtown. I mean if you can keep if you can, you can masturbate quietly. Not everyone bride to be accused of setting fire at church. This happens in Utah. She's accused of setting a fighter fire at an LDS church the day before her wedding was set to take place there. Twenty five year old Lenita Marino was arrested on numerous charges. Please say she set the blaze at the Church of Jesus Christ the Latter day Saints at Caysville one hundred and eight thousand dollars in damages. Bestigators say they learned that she stole three lighters earlier in the day from the area hardware store. While a motive hasn't been revealed, authorities say Marino hadn't gotten a license to get married, even though she had told everyone she had, so she's lying. It does sound like that. Yeah, I want to know what her her husband are assumed to be husband said? Does he not exist? No? No, no, he'll be here. He'll meet him on my wedding day. He's in Canada. You don't know him. Some people take lies and as far they're like, that was easy, and then they lie again, and then they go, man, people are believing me, and then d day comes in. They're like, right, and the only way to get out of it is the burn the place to the right. No, right, calling a bomb threat? Right, You're like, why can't take the shame? Right? So I'll take my chance at jail. Shame always better than jail. I don't care what it is. Yeah, I would agree. We got to take a break and we'll be back. Top five songs coming up, plus those Rockahoma tickets are about thirty minutes away. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 6: Listen. We're in a national blood supply crisis and we need donations now, so schedule a donation appointment through our Blood Institute. You can go online our Blood Institute dot org. Find out more in schedule your donation because if you register now through July thirty first, you can enter to win a ten thousand dollars luxury vacation to anywhere in the world.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning Corbin. I hear about it. An, How are you gonna get your first keyword to score yourself one thousand dollars cash for gas. That's where we'll give you thousand dollars if you get that keyword incorrectly. That starts at eight o'clock. Keep on listening and you got to the chances throughout today.
Speaker 8: Goodluck Lenzen, Lensi, Lensen Lensiz l and Dscy Lindsay Lindsey Lindsey indesd Yncy.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you just have to spit. And when something happens to you in your life, something exciting, you always make that first phone call. You call someone right like with good news sometimes bad news. So I'm going to name the activity and you tell me who your first phone call is going to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, to whom it is.
Speaker 6: Now, there's a little caveat here. You can only use your spouse or significant other one time for this list. So got to really think. Okay, all right, so I'm going to give you the activity. You tell me who your first phone call would be. First activity is golfing?
Speaker 1: Like to invite them out? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Who a you going with? Who's your first phone call gonna be?
Speaker 1: I feel my answer is going to be the same on all of these. But that's my brother, No, you said, yeah, yeah, so let him finish? Okay, yeah, my insurance man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay. I like it golfing for me because I suck at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna probably call one of the football coaches. They tend to golf an Italian dinner.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna stay at home and eat peanut butter and jelly. You don't like Italian food? Yeah, this is a tough one. My wife would be so mad, but I don't want to burn that so ver quickly.
Speaker 2: Uh my brother okay, Uh, I'm gonna call uh Mike Fouch for Man ladies to join you for dinner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, he'll know what to He's Italian, he'll know what to order.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, concert tickets go.
Speaker 1: It'll be my brother, my friend Tommy.
Speaker 6: Okay, Uh, I'm gonna call up my girlfriend Kim. Why because she's a good time. She likes concerts.
Speaker 1: Yes, she is.
Speaker 6: A sporting event.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be my brother. What sporting event? Yeah, I get that. We got to figure out which one we're talking about here, because that doesn't make a bit of a difference. Football, my wife would like to go mm a, eh. Yeah, Football, it's gonna be a toss up between either one of them. If it's a Niners game, it's gonna be my girlfriend because we're both Niners fans, right, But ultimately, in the end, it's probably gonna be my brother regardless.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're going to a boxing match in Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be my brother. I see going to Vegas. I got I'm gonna call. Uh, I'm gonna call my brother, but I ain't going. I'm just gonna send him. No change my mind. I'm not gonna go. Oh man, got me all worked up to go to Vegas to watch boxing. I don't know if there's a boxing match I would travel for at all. Yeah, I'm with you. I'm not the big enough fan.
Speaker 6: I feel like I would sell my tickets online. Now, a football game could be NFL.
Speaker 1: Could also be high school, right or college or college or pop Warner or FLA. We're getting together for pee wee football today, right, no area or watching?
Speaker 6: You're watching? You got tickets to an NFL football game?
Speaker 1: Uh, this, I guess my wife.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I'm taking my.
Speaker 1: Son, my oldest, your favorite, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 6: Okay. You're in an ambulance during a medical.
Speaker 1: You're in an ambulance.
Speaker 6: You are in oh got it? You are in an ambulance during a medical emergency. Who is your first phone call going to be?
Speaker 1: Too? That's gonna be my brother. It's my emergency. Contact my mom because I've already burned my my spouse. Okay, Yeah, I had to take her to the football game, and now she's gonna be sitting there worried about you as you're an ambulance. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I am calling my mother as well, because she can call whomever, and I know she will. If you need to buy a new car, you need to buy a new car, who are you calling?
Speaker 1: Like I need to buy a new car, Like, sell me one or buy a new car, Help me navigate it, finance it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, possibly, help you buy a new car to navigate it.
Speaker 1: I'm not calling anybody. I just do that on my own. But I mean just to play the game. I guess if I have to, I'm calling my brother, my bank, someone's got to help pay for it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna call. I mean, the obvious choice would be but I want. I don't want to burn it, so I'm gonna call. He'd be so mad, I know, but I'll I'll just call our buddy Austin, who also is in that industry.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that trend online where guys feed their buddy wives food like hand feed? No, no, this is that you your husband? Why are you calling Austin.
Speaker 6: Because I don't want to burn it?
Speaker 1: You won't understand that it's the same thing like the feeding the spouse trend that's on line. Like every guy's like, whoa.
Speaker 6: That's hilarious, not cool. Need to fix an existing car.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely calling my brother, not the first time. I better do that with him. A Gimpy.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I will call Gimpy's brother.
Speaker 1: You'll call me. I'll call my brother. Its out, Hey, Scott ut Corbyn's car is acting up? Your mind? Opened me up?
Speaker 6: If you're if you found out you're pregnant or I'm calling the news, or if you found out your spouse is.
Speaker 1: I'm still calling the news because I'm fixed. Yeah, I'm calling a lawyer for real, because.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm calling the Discovery channel.
Speaker 1: You got some questions to answer, lady, Yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Have a rash that you can't identify who you calling.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody I know the doctor will be able to identify said rash. So yeah, I'm calling Urgent Care making the doctor's appointment something of that effect.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm calling my my nurse practitioner. You just won a million dollars? Who are you calling?
Speaker 1: Calling my brother? My boss?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 6: Umm, yeah, I'm gonna call uh my lawyer.
Speaker 1: You mean get a lawyer?
Speaker 6: You just want a billion dollars? Who are you calling?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: I can't say, brother, I can, I can and I will. But I like Corbyn's answer calling the boss first billion dollars? Man up yours? I'm out, no one right, keep that us. Yeah, I ain't calling an call myself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think a billion dollars. I'll be calling the boss first.
Speaker 1: Somebody with a gun for security.
Speaker 6: Uh, you just want a free tropical vacation. Who are you calling?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm calling my old lady on that one. Yeah, uh my brother, Because this is a scam.
Speaker 6: Uh, I'm gonna call my husband on that one. We're taking a little vacate. I'm not going with anyone else.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not what you said. You won, that's not go.
Speaker 6: Oh, well do you want to go on this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You won, that's not go Yeah, because guess what, I've gotten a lot of mailers that said I've won a trip, right, Yeah, but ask me how many turned into something that's not the question.
Speaker 6: That's true, assuming it's legit, you're moving.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want to tell my spouse. Yeah, I guess I'm gonna call my brother, my mom.
Speaker 6: It's a good call. I'm gonna tell my father in law you're fired from your job.
Speaker 1: I guess I call my brother because I am. I already told my old lady about the trip. Gimpy, all right, Yeah, I would hope him for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say, uh, Corbin followed up by Gimpy, you crapped your pants.
Speaker 1: And you're just calling them to celebrate or I do. I think if you don't know what to do when you crap your pants as an adult, you've got larger issues. But I'm not calling anybody. Let him know I crapped my pants. That's a secret I'm taking to myself. I mean the doctor, because that doesn't feel normal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I'm calling my mom on that. Onets, you just hit a here.
Speaker 1: With your car, I call him brother, Yeah, tow truck.
Speaker 6: Oh, I already called my husband. I'll call his best friend Lynn would I He's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like, is it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll be right there with my truck exactly, yeah, exactly, how fresh is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You just saw the number one movie and you hated it?
Speaker 1: Call I guess, yeah, I guess. Yeah. You think I talk on the phone a lot. There's a lot of these. I would not call anybody on No. I wouldn't even waste a text message on it.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 6: I might call KORbin and say it sucked, because I'm sure it's something that we would probably talk about, especially on a on on a Wednesday during the news. Fill in the blank. Yeah, yeah, if you lost a.
Speaker 1: Parent, I mean, I'm already in orphan, So I guess nobody again Ripley's I would think, yeah, I lost my parents again. Boy cried wolf over here? My brother, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: I would probably call my best friend or my cousin, and finally before we got out of here. First phone call you would make if you need to entertain the boss at.
Speaker 9: Dinner, you need to entertain them at dinner. Yeah, I'm calling my boy Joey over at Heady Good Divas.
Speaker 6: That's what I was gonna say. A call a stripper.
Speaker 1: I'm calling GIMPI. Hey, the boss wants to meet with you. Oh God, all right, well it's been a pleasure working with you. Meet him at Good Divash. I would pawn that off.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: If I was up, if I was ever to get fired. When I get fired, that'd be a good place to, you know, have it done at Good Divas. Right. If our boss said meet at Good Divas, I'd be like, something's up. This does not track.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the end. Yeah, Well there you go. Need the activity your first phone call?
Speaker 8: Linsen Linzen, Linsen Linzen, l A N D s Y Lindsay.
Speaker 3: Lindsay Lindsay.
Speaker 1: D s.
Speaker 6: Why sometimes you just have to spit.
Speaker 3: If you're listening to the Big Man Morning Show, let's play a game.
Speaker 1: Because we got tickets to give away, not just any tickets, rock Lahoma tickets, weekend GA tickets prior USA Labor Day weekend Bunch of bands, full lineupleink tickets kmod dot com. It's Wednesday, picked flixx the game current record is well, Corbyn, you have nine and I have nine and Lindsey has eight. Last week's winter that'd be me so corbyin and Lindsey will be playing eight three three four six oh kmod eight three three four six oh kmod Call up, decide who's gonna be your clue giver? Whoever gets the most right is gonna win those tickets to rock Lahoma eight three three four six ol kmod. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Steve? Who would you like to give clues? Lindsey or Corbyn? Let's sear Lindy Steve. Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue. Are you ready? I'm ready?
Speaker 6: Here we go, Okay, Steve, this is a shark movie. Samuel No, Samuel Jackson.
Speaker 1: Isn't it ll cool?
Speaker 8: Jay?
Speaker 6: Isn't it? Jason Statham is also no. Jason Stathum is not in this one. The opposite of shallow.
Speaker 8: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: And then the color of the sky uh huh, and then uh huh, and then another word uh for the ocean. Another yep, if you do this at night, it can be very dangerous. You're so supposed to be not awake. Yes, yeah, but you're doing this while you're asleep. Uh uh and you're but it was a Stephen King movie.
Speaker 1: Time time time time time time time time time time time. So one is what you've got. Uh, we'll see if that's good enough. Here you go, hang on the line there, Steve. Okay, all right, thank you, see if that's good enough for the wind. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Mike? Mike? How are you today? Pretty good? Mike. You got to be more than one.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready? All right, here we go. All right. This is a movie star studying cast. Hugh Grant is the uh Prime Minister of England, and Billy Bob thor And is the President of the United States. Uh pass, uh Churchill pass. This has Smalls, the dog, has their baseball and the neighboring yep. Uh. This is the scary movie with the guy with the horse and he's got a pumpkin on his head. Oh oh, pass, pass pass. This is Jim Carrey movie where he's wearing something on his face mask. Yes, this is the movie with Jake Chillenhall and they're in the library and global warming happenings. Uh the after yes, pass pass pass, this is fible, doesn't matter. Congratulations, man, you're getting those tickets to Oklahoma.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Excellent job, buddy. Hang on the line, Steve, I'm sorry one was not enough for the win, all right, Sorry, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm taking advantage of those passes. I think you hold the record currently for most don't care. Don't care because to dig in for thirty seconds on one is wild, true statement. Yeah. A lot of those are movies that I think are not very popular, And just because it's a Stephen King movie doesn't make it a popular movie. Right, I don't know is this movie popular? No, it's on to me.
Speaker 6: That popular.
Speaker 1: Forgive me that. I've never heard of it, never seen it. But deep, what's the movie about?
Speaker 6: Lindsay shark and these I heard your scientists are on a boat and they're trying to do research on sharks and the shark gets onto their vessel and inside of it kills Samuel Jackson and he's sick of these MFN sharks.
Speaker 1: No idea. It was a hit. It made double the money and budget. I don't know this movie. Never seen that or heard of that one either.
Speaker 6: I want to say that the sleep the Sleepwalkers, I think that they turn into cats. Yeah, I think the humans turned into cats.
Speaker 1: Uh now I clicked on nineteen twenty two. Oh wow, Yeah, it looks that guy looks like a cat. Yeah. Brian Krause, magine, Alice Kreeg are the stars. Ron Perlman's in it. He's in every scary movie. Ain't that the truth? Yeah? I don't know this movie at all. Yeah, but he got it right at the end. All right, we got in the show at tim But go ahead, yeah, no, right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Did he get this one?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, that was Sleepy Hollow. I don't know you and keep talking.
Speaker 6: About one with the Headless Horseman. I think Johnny Depp was in this one, Sleepy Hollow. He got the Sandlot, he got The Day after Tomorrow mask. Oh Uh, this one was Micaulay Culkin, the scary movie that he was in with. Uh yeah, yeah, and then this one here was.
Speaker 1: I know this movie. Yeah, I know this movie. I just didn't go with it because I didn't think he was gonna get it. Angeline and Jolie they're in an insane, the kind of an insane asylum. She threatens to put a pin in her neck. Yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 6: Isn't Britney Murphy was in this one too, I think remember it was an Academy Award winner or nominated at and then this one.
Speaker 1: Of course he wasn't getting it. No.
Speaker 6: One of the best rom coms, Liam Neeson in this one. He loses his wife very beginning of the film. Great, great movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a fun movie. It's considered a Christmas movie, but it's not.
Speaker 6: You can watch it anytime.
Speaker 5: Love.
Speaker 1: Actually there was seven? Did we get all seven? Oh?
Speaker 6: Geez, this one has got.
Speaker 1: That's that stupid one with Clint Eastwood that she put in there for some stupid ass reason. Double Pointer. Yeah yeah, And I've never seen it before, but I only know her clues.
Speaker 6: Radio DJ who's got a stalker and all she wants him to do is play misty for her. Okay, And I've never seen this movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's an m night Yamalan movie show gimpy, so we can see it. Yeah, I've never heard of it. I've heard of it, but never seen it. I don't think so anyway. And it's a scary movie. I was passing like, can I come with a clue quick? And should we waste time on me trying to give clues for it? And so I just use the passes.
Speaker 6: I want to say. The guy that plays Harry Potter is in this whatever his name is.
Speaker 1: This is a Germo del Toro movie. Oh that helps zero all right. Eliza is a mute, isolated woman who works as a cleaning lady in a hidden, high security government laboratory in nineteen sixty two. Her life changes when she discovers the labs classified secret, a mysterious scaled creature from South America that lives in a water tank.
Speaker 6: H the shape of water.
Speaker 1: No way, that's a good movie. Okay, what else that one? Yeah, gimpy, do you have any clues to that? Lindsay that's double pointer, that's a that's a owen. Uh No. Luke Wilson, Luke Wilson movie where he's the smartest man on the planet. Yeah he cold classic? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And and uh don't they all have tattoos or of bars on their hands.
Speaker 1: Like a barcode?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Barcodes? Is that what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Baby, but I'm adding it to my list. On two, get damn straight. I'll be watching that one here today. Any others? Are you sure? Okay?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: The record now, well, that puts you in the lead with ten, but I got nine, Lindsay has eight. That Fauci goes before the Senate. It comes days after Kentucky Republican Senatour Rand Paul released what he calls the Fauci Diary during the pandemic. Republicans say the diary proves Fauci was deliberately downplaying the theory COVID originated from China's Wuhan lab while reveling and hi his own celebrity, Former President Paul He said. This says that former President Biden said he preemptively pardoned Fauci because of the possible, unjustified and politically motivated prosecutions by the incoming administration. A couple thoughts. One, Uh, his diary, How did you get his diary? Snuck into his house? But probably bribed his little brother. Two if there was a pardon, I guess I don't remember. Let's say there was, Yeah, why are you doing this? Then? What are we doing? You're just grandstanding? Right? Yeah, it's fruitless. It's a waste of time, right, but well, we have to know. But you're just wasting time when you can be focused on other things. But still you can let the people know that they're a bunch of goddamn why Yeah, and he's the honest one. Eh, what else we got here? Biden tapes are made public. Audio recordings of former President JB's conversations with the ghostwriter are now available. Following a legal battle, the Justice Department released a portion of the Biden tapes following a review. In twenty twenty four, Special Prosecutor Robert Kerr declined to press charges, writing that Biden was just a sypathetic elderly man with the poor memory. The Heritage Foundation sued to make the recording public, and one Biden fought to keep them private, but withdrew his appeal last week. Okay, the DOJ seeks mail in voting Executive Order restoration. The Department of Justice is turning to the Supreme Court to restore President Trump's executive order to seek that to restrict mail in voting. The executive order directs the Department of Homeland Security to compile a list of verified They got the blue check mark verified. I think so monthly subscription right verified US citizens who are eligible to vote, while also instructing us PS, that's the Postal Service to create a new rules that would toughen requirements for state's conducting voting by mail. Now, the administration wants the Hack Court to immediately intervene to ensure agencies can resume in time for this year's midterm erections. And then lastly, here OSBI is seeking nominations for Major Crimes Investigator of the Year. It's a prestigious award. Nominations are now open for the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations Major Crimes Investigator of the Year. The award is given to an investigator who has shown a high level of professionalism, worth, ethics, and standard of performance. The investigator has a quote willingness to complete major objectives during investigations. Eligible people for the award include a peace officer with a job assignment within the state of Oklahoma at the time of the investigation, or a past major Crimes conference. McCauley Culkin has announced that he has approached Disney about a reboot. Why we need this, I don't know, well, people people need to know what he's up to now. Besides, you know, trafficking drugs through Oklahoma City the idea give him a break. It was twenty two years ago. He's forty five now, and he apparently has met with Disney about pitching the idea of rebooting home alone. This time, he is a single dad and he gets locked out of the house by his estranged son. Just locked out of the house. I mean, does he not have one of those fake rocks with the key on the end and exactly, you know, maybe go through a window. I would break a window if I needed to.
Speaker 6: Call a locksmith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's lots of ways to get into your house. When my youngest was three four, maybe I went to get something out of my car in the garage. She was sitting on the couch watching TV. She followed me, unbeknownst to me, locked the garage door behind me. I knocked on the door, she didn't answer. I went around to the backyard where I could see into the living room. She's just sitting there watching TV. Knocked on the glass, just waved at me. Yeah, I was like, go unlock the door. She didn't know what that meant. How do I do that? I didn't know what to do. I did not have a key hidden anywhere since then, I've hidden multiple keys because I am not getting caught without a key. I didn't know what I was. I called my wife. She's like, I guess I'll leave, but I'm an hour out. Yeah, just sitting there on the porch in the hot sun. Yeah, your kids soaking up the ac doing whatever, eating my cereal, right, drinking my beers.
Speaker 6: So then is he the one that is the sun? Then gonna keep him out of the house every time he tries to get in, So he's like the new bad guy in the in the movie.
Speaker 1: Or he does to do crazy things to get into the house, kooky things Joe Pesci show up in this. There's gotta be some hat tip to the Wet Bandits. And you know for sure he's going to do with the scream. Oh yeah, or the kid will do it. It's gonna get passed, pass into the torch. And Macaulay's got to coach him during you know, readings and whatnots how to do it. No, you're doing it wrong. Man, hands up a little bit higher, act a little more surprised. And I'm the master at this screen. The idea too that him he's gonna have to go up into the attic and get all the cardboard cutouts. That family had a lot of cardboard cutouts to make it look like there was a dance happening in his living room.
Speaker 6: Well, it wasn't so much the cutouts, because if I remember correctly, it was just like the Michael Jordan one, but it was mannikins. They had a lot of mannequins.
Speaker 1: Well, was it the mom like an interior designer or like some kind of like uh, I think so, some kind of like designer of sorts. Yeah, I don't think we know that for sure, do we? Because the dad had quite the salary to be able to afford that house and take everybody on a trip to Paris. The mom's job at home alone, she was a successful fashion designer. That explains the mannequins. You might be going, Oh, he's got to do that for the money. He does not need the money. He got forty thousand dollars for Uncle Buck. He got like four million or something like for home alone, and then a hundred four hundred thousand for home alone, and then got four million for home alone two, and then got some crazy number for Richie rich that I didn't even know if people saw, Yeah, it was. It was an alright movie. I watched it when I was a kid. That's about it. Like, I'll go back and watch Home Alone, the first one, maybe the second one as an adult, not so much Richie Rich.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think I saw Uncle Buck.
Speaker 1: I'll go back and watch just because John Canny's money, yeah, and and mccolay Culkin's money in that everybody's money, and yeah, they're all they're all really good. Yeah. And he's got plenty of money, like twenty five forty five million something like that. And when he took his and he turned it all over to a fiduciary who manages it form and he just lives off the interest and doesn't live crazy good right. Yeah. Uh, My Girl of course was pretty big. He was in Zootopia two. Really what a he voice? I don't know, uh cat Nick Lynxley, Kaderick Lynxley. I wish I've seen the movie and do like it. I have no idea. Uh Page master My Girl too.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Party Monster in two thousand and three, that was an interesting movie. Is he the chicken in that? Is he the chicken in Party Monster? No, that's where they're like doing ecstasy and all kinds of stuff and living in the EDM world. And they they rent like a U haul or something like that, and they throw a rave inside this moving like U haul semi truck and then they get popped for it, get a lot of trouble. It's an interesting movie. Yes, the cast Seth Green, Cloisseevin, who's the only person who's done an on screen oral for a movie. Natasha Leone who's a a cuckup puffs great actress. Uh, that's a wild cast. Yeah, Wi Wilmer, Val Drama, Dylan McDermott, that's a crazy cast. It's in that movie. It's on to me as well. Added to my list Rotten Tomatoes. You say, yeah, I stumbled across it many years ago and I was like, because it was before I realized I found out what the name was. I was like, is that McCaulay culkin, And so I hit the info button and there's like Party Monster. I was like, Okay, well I'll sit through this, and I did, and it's all right. Getting Even with Dad where if you look at the cover, it looks like he looks like a girl. It's Ted Danson.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you see that movie, you're like, is that is that a girl? No, that's Macaulay Cochin. Sex and Breakfast what he was in a movie with Eliza Dushku. Two young couples using anonymous sex as a catalyst to fix their troubled relationship must rethink what makes a connection work? Eight percent on Rotten Tomatoes. Hey Yanke, Yeah, yeah, And yet some of you are like, I might watch that rocket Joebraltar, Burt Lancaster, Kevin Spacey, Bill Pullman, Patricia Clarkson, mccaullay Cochin. Yeah. Aging writer Levi Rockwell's dying, but his large family doesn't know it. As he invites them to his big beach house in the Hamptons, and after they arrive, Levi sticks close to his many grandchildren, especially cy Blue Black. It's a horrible name for a kid. The youngsters are much it's less afraid of talking about morality than their parents are, So Levi reveals his last wish is to have an improvit impressive Viking funeral. The kids aim to make it reality as Levi tries to get closer to his own kids. No, I was in a lot of movie. I didn't realize he was in so many movies. Yeah, not all of them were great. A lot of them weren't.
Speaker 6: Great, but he was a name back then.
Speaker 1: He was in a movie with He did another movie with John Candy, only The Lonely. I've never heard of that, Ali Sheety More and O'Hara, Jim Belushi, Kevin Dunn. Okay, is that a ninety one film? Or yeah, ninety one comedy romance movie. Okay, didn't know that. So he did that two years after Uncle Buck. They're like, we man, good to see you, McCauley. We should get back to do another movie, right, Yeah, that sounds great. Give me a call. All right, hey, Colly, I got I got a movie for us. I'm kind of busy with Home Alone. Yeah, and my girl. Huh Yeah, he don't need no help. He's doing just fine financially. No, don't do another Home Alone. I don't want to see it. Take a break.
Speaker 3: We'll be back of the Big Man Morning Show.
Speaker 1: We are very lucky to have a crown jewel of this community with one Oakfield and the Tulse Drillers, and Justin Gorsky with tul Stillers is joining us right now. Hey, Justin, how are you doing good?
Speaker 11: I thought you're gonna call me a Crown jewel, and I was gonna say, well, man, that's that's I haven't seen you guys in a little while.
Speaker 3: But that's a lot there jewel.
Speaker 1: But it would be more indicative of something else. But yeah, for him, the Jews and jewelers are back in town. You guys secure. We're the first half, so that means playoffs are happening and tickets go on sale soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going on sale this week and we're we're so excited. You know, we have a chance. It's crazy.
Speaker 11: Of all the championships that we've won, we've never won a championship at home. So we have the opportunity if we win the first round and make it to the championship round, we could We're gonna host games two and three at one Oak Field.
Speaker 3: We have a chance to win the championship right here in Tulsa. So we're super excited.
Speaker 11: Our guys are playing great baseball right now, and uh yeah, tickets will be on sale soon and we're doing we want everyone to come out, So we're doing all the seats in the seating bowl for rolling nine dollars and eighteen cents, and we're doing six dollars ferguson kialon tickets for the entire playoffs, So all the games that are happening there, they're gonna go on sale very very soon, So check out our website and get your tickets.
Speaker 1: And while you're getting ready for that, the guys are takeing on Northwest Arkansas right now. And last night was quite a dinner. I mean, the guys are playing really well. Uh and you've got to at least four of the guys have hit fifteen or more home runs this season, some of the I was hitting twenty plus. I mean, that's some great offensive baseball happening.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 11: I mean we're just blown away every single night by these guys, the talent that they come in and play. These are some of the top prospects in the Dodgers system and all of minor league baseball. I'm telling you right now, guys come out and see us, See what's happening here, see the fun. They're playing a great brand of baseball. Lindsay, you're out there last night, did you enjoy it?
Speaker 6: It was a nail bier last night, and it was it was cool because there were scouts sitting in front of us and my son was like he's like even tapped on one of their shoulders, were like, are you an MLB scout? Guys like, yes, I am that dude. He was like, that's so dope. He was fascinated by it, and he was like, yeah, sure is isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: With the trade Diadeline coming up, there is a lot of scouts out there checking out our guys and the things that are happening there with the Dodgers and the Royals too.
Speaker 3: So I'm glad you guys came out and had a good time.
Speaker 6: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: That just shows how a type of star power that is happening or building down at One Oak Field because those guys, the scouts show up and I don't even know they're there, and they're just trying to find the next person to go up to the next level. And you're seeing great players that are happening for the drillers down at one Oak Field. So you should head out there tonight. Seven o'clock is first pitch and it is Bark in the Park and three dollars white claws.
Speaker 11: Yeah, bring your dog out, enjoy the game. We'll have pools out there for the doggies. They can enjoy it out in the ferguson Kia lawns there and then three dollars White Claus all night long, So it's gonna be a nice night out there. Come out and enjoy it. And if you're a Royals fan, they got some big prospects coming there too, so come out and check out what's going on there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely they need it. And then if you bring your dog, the pups run the bases is so adorable as it.
Speaker 11: Is afterwards after the game, hang out and you get to run the bases with your dog.
Speaker 3: What a photo opportunity. Want a fun memory, So come out and enjoy that.
Speaker 1: And any of the games that are at home, you can take advantage of the Tito's Vodka pre game, which is a cool way to come out and enjoy a half price. Is that right, Tito's vod could drink.
Speaker 3: Yep sing well all right, double for a price a single, double.
Speaker 1: For the price of a single.
Speaker 11: And it starts when gates open, right when gates open until first pitch, So get there early, get your first.
Speaker 3: Drink, enjoy it and then and then roll from there. You have a nice little feeling good as you get into the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're being a part of Tomorrow Night seven o'clock again at One Oakfield for Margaritaville Jersey, Margaritaville Jersey giveaway and Thirsty Thursday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is one of my favorite nights that we do.
Speaker 11: You know, I'm a huge buffet fan and we're gonna have buffet music all night long. These jerseys that we're giving away are so cool, their official Margaritaville one. So get there early, get your sizes, enjoy it. It's a thirsty Thursday out there. We're gonna do be conga lines. We're gonna have a steel drum band out there. We're doing you know, Margarita specials we're gonna have they're doing taco specials too, So really really excited about this one.
Speaker 3: This one's one of my always favorites.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite things you guys do at one oak Field and is a funny promotion that happens in a lot of places. Christmas is July is happening on Friday night down at one Oakfield as well as fireworks.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, we we're getting you know, well, guess we're almost halfway to Christmas now, maybe a little bit more there, but Santa will be out there. You know, we're we're partnering with John three sixteen on this, so we're encouraged vans to bring on an unopened new toys and presence that you can donate. You can get discounts on tickets when you come and donate an item there and then we're gonna use those for the kids, you know, during the holiday season.
Speaker 3: So come on out enjoy that.
Speaker 11: We're gonna have some Christmas carols, We're gonna have a snow machine out there, We're gonna have a lot of really fun stuff. Then we'll have a huge firework show at the end of the night thirt too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fireworks have always been great down at one oak Field. Tulsa Drillers are in town this week at your tickets Tulsa Drillers dot com if waiting for the weekend there, it's a great weekend two for baseball down at one oak Field for Saturday night again a seven o'clock start, and it's the back to school lunch box giveaway that is hilarious.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we partner with our friends over at Williams for this one.
Speaker 11: We always do some sort of back to school item, whether it's a backpack, whether it's a lunch bag, whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: Again, we want to help the parents.
Speaker 11: We know it's expensive to go back to school and get all these items for your kiddos, So hopefully with this lunch bag that'll save you fifteen twenty dollars whatever beibe and you can represent the Drillers as your kids go back to school there, so get there early for the kiddos. It's mascot mania that day too, so Hornsby's gonna have like ten or fifteen of his mascot friends out there. We got Bernie from the Miami Heat is coming in TC Bear for the Minnesota Twins, and then a bunch of the local mascots will be out there too, and really cool. If your kid did the Tulsa City County Library Summer Reading program, they get a free ticket to come out to this game. So if they completed that program this summer, there's a free ticket for your kid. Own that coupon book. Plus there's discounts for parents on the tickets there too.
Speaker 1: Tulsa Drillers dot Com to get your tickets. And then it looks like Sunday we're gonna have the traditional kids run the bases and kids fun. I'm sorry. Funday Sunday Hornsby's Hangout for free and kids eat free, which is great. But then you've got something else on top of that that I think is one of the classic type of giveaways that happens with the Tulsa Drillers.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's been a little while since we've done this, but the first five hundred kiddos it's a driller's.
Speaker 3: Laundry hamper, so we're really hey, man, you eat it right.
Speaker 11: I mean, you got to throw your stuff in there and for the room there, and it came out really really cool. I got them in the bag, but I didn't open them for you guys because they pop right open and I can't fold it back up.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they're fantastic. So we're excited about that.
Speaker 11: And then you said, like Corbyn, it's it's about the kiddos, it's about the families. They can get on the field pregame and play catch and run with the bowl during the game and run the bases afterwards. And the splash zone is going to be open, Hornsby's hanging Out is going to be free.
Speaker 3: With the water slides.
Speaker 11: It's just a really really fun afternoon, great way to come out, and then the kids eat free while they're out there too, so we encourage you to come out and enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting to that time of the year too where people are planning maybe a final back to school event. Maybe you've got kids that are playing sports, and you guys can host people in many different facets, right, it doesn't matter if it's an outing from work, it doesn't matter if it's a team outing. You guys can do big events, big companies, small company and you can even do fun things like birthdays up on the jumbo screen. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've done a little bit of it all.
Speaker 11: Honestly, we've, like you said, anywhere from you know, a party of ten or fifteen people up to a couple thousand. So bring your church group, bring your baseball team out, bring your football team, enjoy us whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: We can do a little something for everyone. We've done retirement parties.
Speaker 11: We got an eighty eighth birthday party today in one of our suites that's enjoying it there. So it's just a great way to come out get together with your friends. Baseball is such a social game, right, All the things that are happening on the Field. But you can really enjoy the time together. And there's so much to do out there. So come out and see us and let us help you out as much as we can.
Speaker 1: Tulsa Drillers dot com get your tickets. The guys are in town this week. Then they'll be on the run. They'll be back, I think like August eleventh or so. Get down there see the future stars of Major League Baseball before they have to go. You know, go to the Dodgers and bring home a trophy. But make sure you go down there and see some great baseball, great promotions, just a great family event happening down at one Oakfield. Tulsa Drillers dot com to get your tickets. Thanks Justin for coming by.
Speaker 3: Appreciate Joe.
Speaker 1: We'll be back.