Speaker 1: Baby, you are my gamester too. It takes a little tangle. You don't want mess with me? Mess with me a gangster too, baby, game.
Speaker 2: Statoo for good warnings.
Speaker 3: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listening Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 5: What the fellas? This ain't my first time at the rodeo.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the cult rejects. This episode, we got a bunch of us here tonight. I got h we got the cult reject Midside Lisa with us tonight.
Speaker 2: And then we also got the spiritual gangster herself.
Speaker 4: We got Teresa, we got my favorite garbage can do JJ Advance, and we got the one and only headless Giant we got him, and we got my boy magic Mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we got a bunch of us here tonight, and we're gonna be talking on a topic that I think we are all interested in. And I have been hearing about how this guest that we have has been doing some amazing work on this book. Even a couple of people from this podcast has even said that they're really impressed with the work that.
Speaker 2: She did on it.
Speaker 4: So I'm very excited to have her back on too and it has been a long time since she's been on. So please, for all the new listeners that I've had since then, please let all of them know Julia, what is up with you and where they can find all of your work.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 5: Hi, Yeah, thanks so much for having me. I think the last time I was on the Occult Reject so I still used to color in my eyebrows. So it's been a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I have the Cosmic Peach podcast. I'm available wherever you listen to podcasts, and I think it's you know, Spotify, iTunes, just wherever you could just google it, something will pop up. You know. I don't have YouTube anymore.
Speaker 2: I was trying to look for that and I was going to ask you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they gave me. They gave me two strikes, and I was like, I'm quitting this relationship before we get to the third one. This was my decision, not yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so but anywhere else. And I do have Patreon for like exclusive stuff, AD free stuff and early releases on all my episodes over there on Patreon. You can just find it looking for Cosmic Peach. But yeah, I'm really excited about this one. Thanks, thanks again for.
Speaker 4: Having me of course, of course, of course, and you know what, real quick, just for some of the other people here, totally forgot. I was going to let some of them plug themselves Headless. Let everybody know what they can find your show at, too, real quick please, and yeah, you're muted it again as usual.
Speaker 7: Foot me on on YouTube obviously, and I'm streaming this out now. You can also find me on x That's where I do most of my ship posting and sometimes I get on Instagram, so if you want to check that out, that's where I am look up the Headless Giant podcast.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, and JJ Vance let everybody know where they can find your amazing work as well, Lisa.
Speaker 8: All right, Nick, appreciate the invite. JJ Vance, host of Operations GCD right there on the screen. Boo uh, looking forward to the conversation. I'm big mccount fan. I definitely big, a big fan of this book Program to Kill as well as far as an eye opening experience in my worldview for sure after I.
Speaker 3: Read that book. But no, it's great to see everybody looking forward to the conversation.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, sir and Teresa. Last but not least, Joe, the other one with the show here.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah, so have the Spiritual Gangster's podcast. People can check that out everywhere you find podcasts and YouTube, and they can find me on x and Instagram at ts Gangster's Plot.
Speaker 4: Awesome, thank you very much, and all of their links and Julia's linktree is already in the bottom. So if people want to go check out his stuff, go for it. I guess Julia will get to you real quick. What made you even, I guess, get into or start thinking about covering this, because I mean that had to be a task in itself.
Speaker 5: Oh well, yeah, I didn't take it on lightheartedly because I knew it was a huge subject matter. But I actually first read Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon, which is another David McGowan book, and it has to do more with the Laurel Canyon and you know, all of the counterculture movement stuff and how it was just a big CIA project and pretty much every musician from the Laurel Canyon, their dad's we're all in the military, and of course everyone's familiar with Jim Morrison and his dad and the Gulf of Tonkin and all that. That's like conspiracy candy kind of at the point, like everyone really knows about it, but weird scenes inside the canyon like explodes, the whole thing wide open, and it's crazy and it's just as interesting as a read. But after I finished that one, I wanted to move on to another book that he wrote, which was Programmed to Kill, And I liked weird scenes so much that I was like, Oh, this is gonna be bomb, this is gonna be fucking fantastic.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was so.
Speaker 5: Excited to read it because it's all the things white women love. You know, it's conspiracy, serial killers, true crime. Like that's that's the white girls dream book right there, and so you know, yeh right, right right, you go to Starbucks and read program to Kill. That's like a wet dream or something. But well, yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: So, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was excited to read it. Anyways, and then chapter after chapter I just got more sucked into it, and I actually couldn't believe more people weren't talking about the stuff that was in this book because it was incredible.
Speaker 2: And he.
Speaker 5: Spends a lot of time at the back of the book talking about serial killers. But there's like, I don't know, fifteen chapters or something like that in the beginning, where it's all about how there's these interconnected pedophile rings that are just running the country and he has receipts for stuff like it's very well researched, and it blew my mind. And then I kind of dove into it looking for kind of clues and stuff on my own, and I put together basically I did what was the first one. I did the Petaphocracy series, Uncle Sam Wants Your Children's series, Program to Kill series, and then I'm working on a series right now called blood Ties and it's all about stuff I've researched from the book Program to Kill. So I think I've done maybe what ten plus episodes just on this one book. So I mean, you guys have any questions or anything, but are you guys familiar with Dave McGowan at all?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: I think the book is super important. I mean, if you want to lose all trust in our intelligence networks and really bring shine a light on it's like, is everything compromised? Well that Scott brings a receipt, So I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's important too, especially when you're writing a book about this kind of stuff. You want to be able to see where it's not just like baseless claims because everyone loves to jump to oh the pedophile, but it's like Dave McGowan actually shows you, like how this person is actually a pedophile. I mean, you know, it's easy for us to be like, oh, that celebrity is probably a pedo, and oh he probably went to a Diddy party, and it's just, you know, it's our conjecture whether or not that stuff actually happens. But Dave McGowan lays it out like on a buffet, and he's like, look at this, look at this, look at this. And it's crazy because it actually turns out that these pedophile networks are so integrated. They're integrated with serial killers, they're integrated with the government, they're integrated with babysitting services, they're integrated with schools, they're integrated. I mean, it's just it's almost impossible for you to wrap your head around the first time you read it. That's how crazy it is.
Speaker 7: Well, another thing about Dave McGowan is he's got all of his resources just cited right there, so he's uh of cited resources. And I've heard people try and debunk this book and they've failed miserably at it, and so I mean that's a real test of time, right there is because these the you know, that's what we're up against is people are looking for a way to discredit this and they fail miserably. So I think that's that's a really important part some of Dave McGowan's Gwen's resources. He just leaves hanging out there. He doesn't draw any conclusions from it, which I think is important because it allows other researchers to go in there and be like, well, he left this hang and maybe there's something else that has developed since they're already get this book.
Speaker 6: So m h.
Speaker 5: And the crazy thing to me is a lot of people talk about, oh, they were probably suicided, you know, fill in the blank, Epstein whoever. They were all suicided. Right, Dave McGowan died a weird, crazy like fast acting cancer CIA type death, and nobody looks at that any further than oh, he he had cancer's natural causes, right, He's he died out of his own accord. But the way that he contracted it, the things he was saying leading up to that, it was like he knew he was on their list and if somebody, I get it. It was cancer, right, and we can't prove that, you know, somebody gave him cancer or whatever.
Speaker 7: But well, Lisa, Lisa, as a biologist, I was I was wondering if they can make immortal cell lines, which is cancer izing these cells, can't they just make cancer?
Speaker 11: So immortalized cell lines is a cancer cell or a cancer cell is let me repraise that a cancer cell is an immortalized cell line. And so you naturally make immortalized cell lines as kind of like an oops, but your immune cells kind of get rid of them, you know, kind of kill off anything that is showing some sort of anomaly. One of the things that the way the cancer cells came about is because they were doing biopsies and they were having problems maintaining cell lines to generate vaccines and what have you. And when they came across one of the cell lines, it was not showing the same type of decay over cell passages. That's when they're like, oh my god, we've hick gold. However, at the time, they kind of really didn't know about cancer so to speak, and that it was infectious, and so they're like, we found the holy Grail. We have a cell line that will never deteriorate and we can just mass produce it because it was allowing them to make so many passages with cell lines and testing everything without the decay of the chromosome and the telomeres and all that other stuff. So they use that initially to make vaccines, not knowing that they were injecting Well I don't know if they knew or not. I'm not going to say that did, but at the time they say that they didn't know, and so when they injected obviously they were injecting mortalized cell lines.
Speaker 5: Now so are you saying like they could just like inject somebody with this, they could squirt it in their coffee what so? So I'm just I'm curious.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, super fast. So what was coming about around in the sixties, There were a lot of scientists pointing evidence that the data was showing that viruses were responsible for mutating a cell to the point of immortalization. So if you kind of go back and look at the literature, it kind of points that viruses themselves could cause cancer. And now we have proof of that, like with HPV, Right, HPV is a virus. Oh yeah, longer you will get cervical cancer. Right, that's one for sure. Now you have other viruses that have now been alleged to cause cancer later on in life. We have throw cancer and all that other stuff. So if they were to inject someone with the virus fast acting virus and manipulated virus, I could see it happening.
Speaker 5: Or could they just send somebody like coffin Dave's faith and like just get him. You know, I don't know, I don't know, you.
Speaker 11: Know what kind of cancer specifically.
Speaker 5: You know, it was probably like fucking anus or something that's probably.
Speaker 3: Which work in environment. It was susceptible to lung cancer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wait, let me just fact check myself before everybody runs around saying he had anus cancer. Okay, it was it was lung cancer. It was lung cancer and r I P. By the way, I'm not trying to make light of it, because it was really terrible. But he was really looking into some crazy ship there at the end, and he knew like his days were numbered. He pretty much said so to a lot of his friends and family, like I'm pretty sure they're going to come get me after this one. And it's for stuff like this, you know, this real controversial stuff.
Speaker 11: So one of the things if you look back at the hit not to go off on a tangent on this and promises it. But if you look at the weaponization of viruses, it's around the same timeline when people are publishing this stuff and the technology was there. So when did he die.
Speaker 5: He did like twenty thirteen or something, twenty fifteen. Maybe I just had it pulled up. I don't know. I think it was twenty It was within the last like ten years now. But he was actually working on something on the Boston Marathon bombing, and he was putting together a book on that, and then you know, next thing you know, Dave's got cancer and he's dead.
Speaker 7: Well, the most.
Speaker 3: Famous great series he did go ahead EDLs.
Speaker 7: The most famous case of injectable cancer was SB forty, which they put into the polio vaccine and lots of people got tumors from that. They're like, oh, it's not not fatal, but they really know.
Speaker 11: Grow a virus, you know, because we get into the whole coaxpostulates and all that other stuff. Viruses cannot be isolated. They can only grow inside of a cell. They have to infect a cell and then well, I say live viruses are not alive. You can't kill them because they're not alive. They're just basically inserts, and so the only way to grow them or to propagate them is to put them inside of a cell. And so once you have a cell, now you can go ahead and whatever. So SB forty was the actual kidney cell line, and it was from a monkey, and so again you have the immortalized cell line that was able to be used and passage without deterioration, because I think with normal cells you passage them I think anywhere between five to ten and it depends on the tissue. And then now you start to see degradation of the cell, the cells not holding correctly, the cells not replicating correctly, and now you run into all these other problems. But with an mortalized cell line, it never dies.
Speaker 5: So that's fucked up.
Speaker 6: Do you know the same thing as in the COVID jobs too.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say that would be so easy for them to sneak into stuff, so I mean, I could totally see that. But yeah, so rip Dave McGowan. He was a really cool guy. I think his daughter still has like an online book store. And if you're gonna order Program to Kill after listening to this episode. Don't order it through Amazon, go through his daughter, because I think that helps support like his you know whatever for the Dave McGowan memorial thing or whatever. But he starts the book off, and just break in if you have any questions. But he starts the book off by talking about out this pedophile guy in Belgium. They called him the Belgium Beast. His name was Mark Dutreaux. Have you guys ever heard of this fucker?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Is that he associated with the Mothers of Darkness Castle as well over there in Belgium.
Speaker 5: He's involved in all kinds of stuff and he's wrapped up in all of these pedophile rings and shit. But what the crazy thing is about this guy is like I think he like raped or molested a couple of young girls, and then he went to prison but was able to get out within like I don't know, eight months or something real like slight like that, instead of serving out his whole sentence.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 5: It was almost as if someone wanted him out, like he was getting released for a reason. And so he gets released and then he goes right back at it. He starts raping and murdering and doing all this shit, and even his neighbors would call the cops and be like, we hear fucking girls screaming from this house, and somebody better come check this out. And the police would supposedly drive by and they would see like, oh, nothing's wrong here, and just you know, totally dismiss everything. Even this guy's mom, Mark Dutrou's mom called the police and said, I think there's something wrong. You need to go check out my son's house. And whatever. The police go, they say, they see nothing wrong. Time goes by and they discover that he's got little girls buried all over his property. He's got a dungeon in his basement. He's been chaining bitches up down there. He's been making snuff films. He's been making like child porn.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: Guy's busy, Yeah, he's busy.
Speaker 5: He's fucking busy, and he's probably on welfare, so he's got nothing better to do than to be at home raping and killing bitches.
Speaker 7: In Belgium, he was definitely the Belgian Epstein. And what ended up, what ended up causing him to go to jail, was that the people of Belgium were so sick of it that they took to the streets and had a national Day of protest, which actually into looking into this guy and putting him in jail. But they I mean, they didn't execute him, they didn't do nothing like that. And he's still rotting in jail to this day. But you know, it's just overwhelming amounts of evidence. And the thing I've seen about him is that he's associated with this Belgium castle they call the Mothers of Darkness Castle. So he's basically running an Epstein network out there for blackmailing Belgian politicians. And I think that's pretty important because you know, this is like the heart of NATO and all the rest of this globalism is right there, and he's associated with all of it.
Speaker 8: That's what I was going to ask, what's his NATO connection? I mean it's Belgium, so it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was definitely connected, and I mean headless put it perfectly, because they use people like Mark Dutrow to kind of like act vicariously through He procures the girls and then they make these you know, blackmail tapes, and they make snuff films and they do all this stuff and they probably sell them too, and so they use a guy like Mark dutrou They see that he's already into this shit, he's already been raping and molested in his way through. They let him out of jail early, and they almost kind of recruit these men to be a part of the of the scheme. You know. It's like, before I move off of Mark Dutroux, I just want to say, it's like the same concept of the serial killer. There's they They probably look for people who fittest specific profile, who already are somewhat psychopathic, and then they weaponize them to do their bidding. And so the idea of the program to kill it's not very unlike programmed to pedophile because it seems like they're also connected in these circles. I don't know if you guys had any questions on that though, before I go to the next part of it.
Speaker 3: And there was no Satanism connected to the de trou affair.
Speaker 5: I think Dutrow from what I can remember, they said like maybe his parents were into it, and it was like a generational thing, kind of like generational satanism.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: They take the little boys, they dress them like girls, they make them eat shit, drink, piss, it's all part of like the trauma, and then they grow up and then they become Mark Dutrow because it's like generational Satanists them.
Speaker 8: They sure, so there was evidence of that then with the De trou affair as well, because it seems to have the hallmarks of it. But I'd never recall there being anything in the investigation too much toward the book for that matter, regard the satanic elements of it, but certainly has all the hallmarks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd have to go back and read it to be sure, but I'm pretty if I'm remembering right. I think it was like a generational thing and like his grandma or something. It's always like the grandma who's the Satanist to like dressism, like girls and stuff that it's all fucked up. But I mean, as far as I can tell, this dude Troe guy, he had like a bunch of like people under him and then there was like people under them and it was literally like a spider web and they were all producing child porn and you know blackmail stuff with politicians.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, that sort of goes back into the Mothers of Darkness angle. So the predominant theory is that this castle is where you've got a lot of these, I guess, highly psychic women that act as like the generals of this kind of pedaphocracy, and so basically they're getting orders from this Belgium castle, and the castle to this day people have tried to infiltrate and everything else. They've got massive security around it, and there doesn't appear to be any you know, overt reason for it other than the fact that all of these you know, politicians and everybody else can be seen driving up there and basically getting orders from headquarters.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah it is. And actually the next one that I wanted to talk to you guys about it's governmentee too. But it's not in Belgium, obviously, it's here. But like, have you guys ever to the Franklin cover up? The Franklin scandal?
Speaker 2: We covered that, oh you did, yeah, when lux was.
Speaker 5: Around okay, ancient history b C.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, b L before looks the show has been around longer than he was, so at least that's good now without it's been around without him.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so the Franklin scandal, it was a lot like what was happening in Belgium with Mark Dutreau, but it was over here and it was a politician guy is black Republican guy, Larry King, not the top show fucking house.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what it was greater, you know, it was great about that when Julia that was all Republicans, right right, right, people. That's that's why it's not that popular because it wasn't all Democrats.
Speaker 5: Oh, speaking of Republicans, let me just throw this in there, because it's in Program to Kill. I don't know what side of the fence anyone's on. I am not on either side, okay. But Donald Trump, okay, was friends with this guy he's mentioned in Program to Kill. His name was Roy Kohane, and he was a known gay pedophile and he got other gay people removed from their positions in the office. They called it like the Violet Scarer, the Violet Scandal or something like that, and then turned out he was the biggest gayest pedophile out of all of them, and he was besties with Donald Trump. And also Donald Trump is besties with Epstein, although he doesn't seem to remember that shit. And it's like, I'm sorry, you're not gonna convince me that he's just oblivious to all this shit. His best friend, this Roy Cone guy, he wasn't to have like little boy parties at his house. You didn't invite all of his politician friends over and stuff.
Speaker 4: You remember Bill Barr, that was, you know, supposedly Trump's boy, that was gonna, you know, help take down all these pedophile rings.
Speaker 2: He he was around.
Speaker 4: He was around during the Franklin scandal and somebody brought stuff to him and said, Yo, we think something's going on here. He looked at Nope, nothing to see here. Same thing he did with Epstein Ship. I'm telling you, I swear to God that guy's put in position to let ship slide. Bill barrright, yeah, Bill Barr, Yeah, Bill Barry, Yeah, Bill Barr, Yeah, Bill Barr.
Speaker 3: Will Bar's neck team, whatever neck he has. He's a nect eve in the rank concert scandal.
Speaker 8: He was out at his having an undercover intelligence name there and seen it multiple sites, including me in Arkansas, so by numerous witnesses. So that dude is definitely scandalous. But yeah, speaking of roy Cone, he's a court of Maury Terry, the files of Molitary had Ron, member of the process.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about, uh, the Maury Terry? Are you talking about the ultimate evil or sure yep yep.
Speaker 8: And within his files he didn't mention it in the book, but within his files he has Roy Cone listed as a member of the process of the children there, the unter Meer cult, contingent of the process. And also in that group is a fellow that grew up in Westchester County and part of the children there listed in the Terry Files who happens to be a banker out in Omaha, Nebraska to day.
Speaker 5: And he gets off Scott for you, right.
Speaker 8: Not only that, he's in a site where you know where the Franklin scandal was the headquarters of it is with bankers and Omaha, Nebraska.
Speaker 3: So you have a member of the children identified in the Terry.
Speaker 8: Files who was part of the Westchester cult, contingent of the process. The minute at Utremeyer Park, you know, it's largely responsible attributed to the Son of Sam murders and additional murders on top of what is known as the Son of Sam murders. But yeah, one of those guys from the is a banker out now all today, a VP has been out there for almost thirty years.
Speaker 3: He runs a bank out there. So I find that very odd.
Speaker 5: Well fucking nuts. Oh sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 7: One of the most interesting parts of Roy Khone's history is his acting as a legal counsel to a lot of the mobsters in New York. So the mobsters would hire him, He'd come into the courtroom, and everybody in the courtroom would now stop badgering the mobsters and started treating them with some more respect because Roy con had dirt on all of the court officers, and so he was very influential in the late eighties when the FBI was going after all the mobsters.
Speaker 5: He's a fucking piece of shit in what he is, and I just I you know, sometimes the company you keep says a lot about you. And so I'm not friends with any pedophiles that I know of. I'm not friends with any murderous douchebags that I know of. So if your friend group includes more than one murderous pedophiling douchebag, I mean you start wondering maybe this guy is a murdering, pedophiling douchebag. That's all I'm saying. Again, I don't you know. I know a lot of people are trumping and a lot of whatever, but it is what it is. As far as that goes. And it's the same with this Franklin scandal stuff, because it was basically a black Republican guy who was invested in a bunch of like loans and savings companies, and he was also doing like charitable stuff with Boystown I think it was, And so I guess they were funneling boys out of this Boystown, which was like a halfway house or an orphanage of kind, and they were taking him and doing all this blackmail stuff with them. And one of the most known survivors of this, I guess you could call him is a guy named Paul Banassi, which I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with. And this guy's incredible because if he's telling the truth, if everything, it almost makes me wonder how he's able to say the amount of stuff that he says and get away with it. But if half of the stuff he says is true, holy fucking shit balls. I mean, have you guys heard this guy talk. He's got like seventeen personalities.
Speaker 4: Oh I've seen yeah, Yeah, I watched his Yeah, we kind of covered his interviews on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some wild stuff story list.
Speaker 5: You said you saw it?
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah, I've seen the book on the Franklin cover up, and the stuff that Banassi was saying went right back to the very first kid they ever put on a on a milk cart.
Speaker 3: So he's like.
Speaker 8: Johnny Gosh, Hey, john Anton Pats is the first milk card boy, I think though, But ye, Johnny Gosh.
Speaker 5: Was the first, second one.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 3: You was the first paper boy.
Speaker 8: It was that paper boy craze of going missing their eighties. He was the first one of that that whole scare. I remember that scare.
Speaker 10: Now? Is he the one who was taking to the Elephant Rock in Colorado? Was that Johnny Gosh?
Speaker 3: Supposedly?
Speaker 8: Right, so that some of that story from Bonanci seems to check out, I know, and following some of that story in years with the author, they found that house that Bananci tells about in Colorado.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and shout out the thrash on this one. That's right by Monarch Mountain, so you know, you know with the whole clockwork orange thing going on, you know, the Monarch Mountain or not clockwork orange, but the shining the monarch poster. So it's just a little same there. The house is right by that mountain out there and there's a lot of weird stuff that goes on in that area.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, Paul Banasi says all kinds of stuff. He says Bohemian gross stuff. He says stuff about Hunter S. Thompson.
Speaker 2: He brought up a Quino, didn't didn't he bring up a queen?
Speaker 3: I believe the stuff.
Speaker 4: I think I'm pretty sure he brought up Michael Aquino specifically, Yeah.
Speaker 7: He did.
Speaker 5: He he addressed him as the colonel and he was supposedly in charge of all this bullshittery. So the way Paul Pinnasi, and again it does go back to the Johnny Gosh kid because he says that they they Paul Banassi was there when he was taken, they did all kinds of messed up stuff.
Speaker 6: To him, and.
Speaker 5: Maybe they killed him. I don't remember if he said so or not. But Paul Banasi they always talk about, well he didn't, there was no trial, there was no case or whatever. He actually took Larry King to civil court and did end up winning that case against him, and I think Larry King had to pay him like a million dollars or something like that. But when people say, oh, well, there's nothing to support this Paul Bannasi's crazy and he made all this up. He won his case in civil court against Larry King, so I mean he was able to convince a jury obviously or a judge that this all happened. So it just gets you to think, and maybe, you know, all the stuff he's saying is true. I don't know, maybe it's a little true and a little lies. I mean, I think it's at least partially true. Have you guys heard about any of that stuff with the trial.
Speaker 4: Well, I've I've heard about some of the stories that he just even you know he told, especially with that girl too. But uh, in my opinion, even if you think about the day's in the time that it was at, like the date I forgot how long ago, my opinion, Like when he gave descriptions of like where these places are, he would be telling you, like what's on the corners of the streets. Oh, it's over that's on the other side of the street, Like he just give painting a visual picture like so like you could tell he was probably really there, you know. So it's like I don't think they had map quest then and he I don't think he was like Google Earth, you know, Google Earth. So odds are then like the unless it was scripted for him to read and to know prior my opinion, some of the stuff he says I do think is true because it's just the it's almost as if you like he's describing it as he really was there.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 7: That's That's one of the things about Paul Banasi is he would actually document things like graffiti, yeah, inside of a McDonald's, and it's like, well, how could he possibly know that? People went back and checked out his work and found all of the things that he was talking about in that book about the Frankly cover up.
Speaker 5: And that kind of leads me back to Michael Achino because he talks about Michael Aquino, like I said, he calls him the Colonel. And then if you really get to dig it into the colonel quote unquote, there's this stuff about the Presidio Air Force Base daycare. I want to say, was it the daycare or a first grade, second grade something like that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, the city Army Okay, it was a daycare.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So in Program to Kill it kind of outlines how the Presidio Air Force Base basically if Michael Aquino is the colonel or whatever, and he's running all this. Basically, they have an understanding that these kids are easily drug and taken to Michael Aquino's house for programming, and a couple of the kids started talking about it, and they would say like, we'd drink a pink, sleepy drink and then mister Gary touches our no no spot, and then we're taken to the colonel's house quote unquote, and they would say that he looked like Mickey Mouse. If you look at a picture of Michael Achino how he used to style his hair and shit, he did look like fucking Mickey Mouse. It was fucking ridiculous. Go and look at a picture of it. But anyways, they would say that he looked like Mickey Mouse. They would say that they were watching videos of animals getting torn apart, that they were getting asked to tear animals apart. They were eating shit and drinking piss and getting shit and pissed on, and then they were coming home. Of course, they cleaned him up and stuff and sent him home, and a couple of the kids started remembering this shit and telling their parents, and the parents filed a suit against Michael Keino and Michael Keino was like, fuck you, I'm going to do you for defamation, and guess what, he walked away. Scott Free didn't have to fucking you know, own up to any of this shit. And Paul Banassi, I mean, it's crazy, Actually, do you guys know about this stuff?
Speaker 6: Right? Well?
Speaker 7: At the presidio he claimed that they were coming after him because he was a Satanist. They're like, oh, this is all just satanic panic. But that it turns out in the documents related to what's that cult called in DC, you know this one JJ, But there's this called document Yeah, the finders called there you go, and the finders called documents they actually talk about the presidio and talk about that there were these tunnels under the daycare that these children described, and that didn't come to light until, you know, twenty years after the fact. But there was somebody at least on that case. I believe it was the guy who was a customs official who was looking into it. That the FBI and the CIA were feuding over, you know, who gets to release it, and the CIA was covering up all the stuff about the the finders. But the exact same type of methodology talked about in The Finders with these sacrificed animals was one of the things that was also used by the the Akino cult out in the Presidio. So there's a huge crossover between the two that apparently the CIA doesn't want coming to light because the Finders was basically a CIA front group.
Speaker 8: Well, they're rumored to make the best born the best child for in the CIA is they sell to everybody. It's a big profitable scheme for them. The other foreign intelligence agencies.
Speaker 3: M I actually have the Oh so America is good for something right here in America.
Speaker 11: One of the things, dude, there was oh go ahead, no, no, no, it's okay, go ahead, go ahead, Oh no, I'll.
Speaker 5: Just say it really quick. There was something in Program to Kill about There was a child porn website and they had like a whole HR department and a fucking receptionist for the front desk and all this ship. It's like, who's calling with an HR complaint? Who's calling with a fucking I issue? Like, are you serious? Anyways? Go ahead, Lisa.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 11: One of the things that that to me stuck out with Bonacci's whatever his telling was, is that if you kind of now like look back and so much has come to light now with these quote unquote serial killers, these quote unquote cults, the ones that have this tie to intelligence. Cult serial killers or anything like that, all have the same hallmark, the cannibalism, the satanic, the child the snuff, the everything. And so to me, the way I grew up and I grew up in doctrinated that serial killers are real. And you know, this was a thing that they all have their own signature, right, they all have their own methodology, they have their own fingerprint, so to speak. And yet no one's looking at the fact that the government's fingerprint is all over this. This is how they do business, right, and no one has kind of really tied all that, you know in with it all, I mean, except for this book. But it seems like it's over and over. Everything is redundant in the same mo.
Speaker 5: Well, I agree.
Speaker 7: What are the reasons why Michael Aquino was so protected by the US Army and so integral to their work was his book mind War and Mind War was part of the army curriculum about how to engage in psyops, and so he was so influential because of the fact that he had the experimental knowledge to sort of transfer all of this child abuse into working propaganda techniques, and he claimed it was a way to put an end to war, and he was doing it peacefully, but really what he wanted to do is to use basically wind ups and children that had been abused as a method of assassination and all the rest of the stuff that the NATO forces and everybody else can now use in times of great civil strife to try and push these societies into either civil war or regime change or any of the rest of the stuff that would be useful around the world.
Speaker 5: Going and go to the next one, unless you guys are okay. So it kind of dovetails with the Presidio Michael Lochino stuff because in another part of California there is this McMartin preschool trial thing, and it's just like the Presidio daycare. These kids are coming home, preschool aged children coming home and telling their parents that they're getting touched, that they're stuff going on. And one of the first parents, gosh, I'm forgetting her name, Judy Johnson, I think is her name. She was the first parent of one of these kids to step forward and say that I think there's something going on here. My kid is saying this stuff, and she took him to like a primary care physician or a pedes doctor whatever, and they did a bunch of tests on him. And there's one test. I'm not making this up. It's called the anal wink test. And they do it on kids or whoever as part of like almost like a rape kit type thing. And these kids are showing clear and evident signs of being sexually abused, and they're talking about getting taken under the school in tunnels, and you know, it's it's getting crazy, and so this whole trial gets started up. I can't remember the number of kids, but I think it was like over fifty, maybe one hundred kids. Parents are part of this trial, and they hire like this court appointed psychiatrist to talk to all these kids and verify their claims. And they talk to all the kids. They come back and they say, you know what, we think these one hundred and twenty six point two children are all suffering from false memory syndrome. And they've been all convinced that this is reality, but it's just a dream and they're all having false memory syndrome. I mean, I don't know what you guys have to say about that. But imagine your kid preschool age, coming home, you take them to the doctor, there's like, yep, there's been stuff going on here, and then you go to court, you get all the way to the trial and they say we're sorry you in one hundred and twenty six of your kid's friends are all suffering from false memory syndrome. Like you tell me what preschool age kid knows to put those type of details into a story, and what type of pre school age kid knows about sexual stuff?
Speaker 6: You know that it definitely insane. Yeah, it's crazy. I would I would be going to jail, Let's put it that way, because I would do something.
Speaker 5: I should be down there tearing bitch's faces off. I would be that, uh if my kid said something like that to me. But I mean hadless you guys heard of this stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, I think yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean didn't some of the.
Speaker 10: I was just gonna say, I mean some of the parents that made enough noise ended up getting taken out, didn't they? Or miss Mysterious things happened to some of them.
Speaker 5: So that Judy Johnson, the first mom that came forward with her kid a week before she was set to testify. She showed up in her home dead of what they call a heart attack. And then they were like, well, you know, Judy was a fucking alcoholic, she was a fucking prastitute, choose Flashner's shit all around town. None of that shit was true, and she wasn't an alcoholic. And actually she only had started drinking a little bit here and there after the trial started. I mean, you could imagine you'd want to stiff one, like, with all that shit going on, you cannot tell me that makes you an alcoholic. That's it's just ridiculous. They say that she was such an alcoholic that she had a heart attack in her house and just died a week before she's supposed to testify.
Speaker 7: I mean, come on, guys, Well, the False Memory Syndrome Foundation was started by these abusive parents whose daughter had remembered these memories of being abused as a child and blamed her parents for it. And so not only did you have the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, which brings up another angle is the foundations and all these I guess nonprofit organizations have their fingerprints all over this stuff. As soon as something comes up, you get descended upon by all these different organizations that are now there to discredit the children. And what's interesting too is not only did you have the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, you also had a psychologist from out in Utah, one of these uh I guess fixers for the the you know, Utah chapters of these different organizations, that was literally implanting memories as well. So you have both sides of the equation being forced on these kids, so that there are some kids with false memories. And then you also have a False Memory Syndrome Foundation. Ralph Underwagger for the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, he was one of the clergy that they would use as sort of their cover was actually hot with child pornography, so the entire organization was was completely corrupted. Still, look up the False Memory Syndrome Foundation website where they're you know, basically saying, we need to stop these psychologists from implanting memories into our children. Now, if you think about the improbability of having the type of conspiracy that would create these false memories for children, you have to also understand that, you know, there would be an industry there that would be exploited. So you've got both sides of the coin sort of working together, just obscure and throwing much garbage on top of this whole thing, sort of the industry moving.
Speaker 5: Mhm, JJ, were you going to say something earlier? I don't know if I cut you off or.
Speaker 2: Anything, JJ, he might be stuck.
Speaker 5: Actually, oh okay, I was going to say. I thought he was going to say something, but maybe he's frozen.
Speaker 6: The head was the psychiatrist you were talking about. Is that Barbara Snow.
Speaker 7: I forgot her name, but that's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then she worked wissle with that Teal Swan who's like, uh, you know, life guru, now tell you to just kill yourself so you reincarnate and come back. Your life is ship ah fuck, people have done it.
Speaker 7: Teal Swat is all over these ads, all over Facebook and Instagram.
Speaker 5: I'm sure she is. Yeah, yeah, but you know what they did to these cities. Oh no, I'm not gonna cut you off again this time, you go, Lisa.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 11: I was gonna mention something about the false mentionory, some false memory syndrome. But I don't know if JJ is going to say something, and so I don't want to take his thunder, So go ahead. I think we're gonna probably say the same thing. So I'll let you go no no, go go go.
Speaker 3: No by all means okay.
Speaker 11: So, and we've covered this on the Occult Rejects. So and please JJ, please in because you were on the show at the same time. So we kind of talked about the psychiatrist Elizabeth Loftis, who is well known for the false memory syndrome. And so Elizabeth Loftis, might I mention got her PhD from Stanford, which we all know that Stanford's very well connected to Esslon all kinds of think tanks, cults, what have you, right, But she's also been you know, somewhat of a consultant on the O. J. Simpson trial, on I think Weinstein's trial, and then believe it was her that was asked for specifically by name by Gailaine Maxwell. The other person that was asked for by Gislaine Maxwell was Park Deats and Elizabeth Loftis belongs to the firm of Park Deats. Park Deats is the forensic psychiatrist that was called in for the following trials Robert John bart Do, John W. Hinkley, Betty Broderick, Jared Lee Lofner, and other serial killers like Joel Rifkin, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Kaczinski, Richard Kazinski. I don't know the list goes on, but anyway, so it's all connected, yes, to that whole false memory syndrome.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, have you guys ever heard of this debunker guy from the eighties, the amazing Randy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what was he?
Speaker 5: What was he debunking?
Speaker 7: Debunk psychics, psychic phenomenon or whatever. And so he was a member of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation. I think he was a board member. And this guy, uh, he said, well, he called some teenagers up on the phone and tried to solicit sex from them. He said he was doing it as a sting operation for the False Syndrome Foundation. So it's like you're trying to sting thirteen year old boys into what there's.
Speaker 3: The only research, it's only research, right.
Speaker 8: Memory Foundation is deeply rooted in CIA activities and and Satanic activities because the head of the Satanic temple, the old boy who goes by the name Lucy and Greeves, mister Doug Mashenko. He's a Harvard graduate specializing in false memory syndrome psychology, and he's also he also runs the process dot org website and very likely the uh satanic element of the process today. But hey, that's a different story together. So it seems like very processed CIA satanic stuff pushing these current false memory syndrome aspects today. So it's a very shady, very shady element.
Speaker 11: And yeah memory, Oh I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I was just gonna say, yeah, they got a but they got to get these kids in the fucking cult as soon as they can. Sorry, Lisa, go ahead, no.
Speaker 11: No, no, that it rings a bell because y'all did a show last night with the Idaho four. So Elizabeth Lofts back to the false memory syndrome. She was married to the chief guy for the psychology department University of Washington, and so she has a lot of connections to a lot of the forensic psychology whatever that whenever these huge cases, you know, start getting huge coverage, these people are somewhere in the background of it all, at least the departments or people that are consulting or anything like that. Now we have the guy who's supposedly Coburger has been implicated. He was a student there at the psychology department. Correct forensic psychology department, absolutely yep, or whatever.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is strange, and there's a lot of weird funding speaking of kind of CIA kind of funding to those schools. I mean I often asserted the Air Force, the CIA, and NASA are the same organization because I just used to manage the budget for Air Force cops, you know, headquarters in DC, and I kind of came to these conclusions through budgetary meetings. But because they're also created by the same legislation, the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven, and weirdly enough, University of Washington University or Washington State University there in the University of Idaho.
Speaker 3: Get weird NASA funding.
Speaker 8: I have some strange NASA research programs there, which to me is again just the CIA. So I often wonder I had no idea often set of connections there. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I still think Coburg is a SiO.
Speaker 3: Well, look, it's certainly I see I saw some more comments about that from our show.
Speaker 2: I don't I still think something.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, there was never any bodies taking scene taken out of the house, so I mean there is an argument to be made.
Speaker 2: I think it's uh. I think Coburg is running like a show and then.
Speaker 3: Tracking it all that's right. Look, it's twenty twenty five. All bets are off, so we're passing me in World twenty twenty four. That certainly could be going on. I wouldn't. I wouldn't rull it out.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 8: It's not a bad idea, And that's exactly what he was focused on, right, analyzing the psychology of criminals and crime.
Speaker 4: All right, you want to go on to uh, who are we talking about again? Before we got onto coburger, that probably said to me bringing.
Speaker 3: In the McMartin false memory syndrome stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, in Hollywood, Hollywood's whitewashing the entire subject real quick with James Woods mister right twixter Hero didn't start in the whitewashing of that.
Speaker 3: I think it was Oliver Stone.
Speaker 8: I think Oliver Stone directed it and James would start in it, and they completely actually entire subjects.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it, but I will tell you if you look at the wikiped for the mc martin preschool trials, it's nothing. Even they they're like, oh, well, you know that basically the parents didn't win against mc martin. You know, so no justice. None of these kids got any justice. And you know if you look at the Wikipedia, it's like they didn't win the trial. So nothing to see here, folks, Look away, look away, you know, let's pretend that this didn't even happen. They used like some kind of ground penetrating radar later over the school grounds and they found collapse tunnels under the school and I think one person, independent researcher or independent investigator something dug down there and found like a Mickey Mouse lunch bag down in the collapse tunnels and shit. So it's like the kids, where how do you justify the false memory syndrome? Now there's actually fucking tunnels and actually fucking Mickey Mouse fucking lunch boxes down there.
Speaker 6: So it sounds like the Brooklyn Synagogue.
Speaker 2: Oh it wasn't when we.
Speaker 4: Brought when we talked about Barbara Snow, wasn't there also in some way she attached to Mormons. Wasn't that one of the reasons why she was brought up, like to the like the elders of Zion or some shit like that, which was like some Mormon stuff.
Speaker 2: There we go with the elder again some some stuff.
Speaker 4: There was something like that with these zion I can't remember, but I do know that when she's been brought up twice on the Occult Rejects. One time it was because I was covering Mormons.
Speaker 5: So because of the the old Warren Jeff's thing like the Zion. Isn't that what he called it?
Speaker 4: I can't remember. It was like a rabbit hole. It was kind of like a thing that came off of like a topic, and it was just like, oh yeah, and somehow it.
Speaker 3: Can beave it victims it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it might have been that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when that.
Speaker 8: Boy had to go take that press conference and say he wasn't a cannibal and his wife didn't did okay, and they didn't need kids?
Speaker 3: David leave it.
Speaker 2: Well, didn't like he tell on himself.
Speaker 4: He said the police are investigating him, and they're like, well, I actually we weren't until you just said all that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no one asked the questions like I don't need kids, and they're like, whoa, what's the weird thing is?
Speaker 5: That's oddly specific?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was weird. Yeah, Yeah, it's like he rad it on himself.
Speaker 3: He did for sure.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, why would you say that? Of all the things, just like I don't need asparagus? Okay, neither to Rye, but no, I don't need kids. That's what you went when that's gonna suck, you totally sold me on it. You don't need kids, got it.
Speaker 4: Funny thing is that could be some slime bowl away that he got, like like maybe some of the police force tipped them off and said, oh, they're going to charge you. So then he comes out and says that ship and then like, oh, well there's a probable cause, you know, saying like they couldntroll them into doing that, and that gave them a reason to actually look into them sure, because I mean they do you like the criminals. I mean they you know, I could see them doing that to their own Well.
Speaker 7: I think what's interesting is that Utah is not only the home of the Mormons, but it's also the home of a really vibrant New Age scene. And what a lot of people about that New Age scene is that that's basically the release valve for the Mormons. So as soon as you run away from the Mormon temple and you lose all your family and stuff, you've got these Mormon controlled new agers right there with open arms, ready to take you back into a new call. So they open both sides of this equation, And I think that really is symbolic of how most of these things are managed. Is that you've got the false memory syndrome foundation, and then you've got the new agers that are implanting false memories. So at the intersection between the two, you can just see that it's nothing but confusion, which is a really processed thing to do. You've got the you know, the Jesus side of the processed church and the devil signed the process church.
Speaker 3: And that's true.
Speaker 4: Oh. I think the way Barbara Snow was connected is that they were saying that she was putting false memories of child bless station into Mormon.
Speaker 5: Kids heads, right into Mormon kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were saying, all they really weren't touched. She put these things into their heads.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I've if I've watched one documentary on Warren Jeff's I've watched a fucking thousand of them, and that piece of shit, asshole motherfucker was fucking doing all kinds of stuff. There's no way they have false memory anything. Did you see his face? He looks like the end of a cigarette. He looks like a cigarette. He's disgusting. Okay, there's no seeing like if you looked up just it everyone in your mind. Just imagine you're opening a dictionary and you're flipping to the word Pedophile's the fucking picture of Lauren Jeff's Like, that is what I imagine a greasy, skinny, weird, disgusting, lyuntic. But the crazy thing is, though, most of these pedophiles are like people you wouldn't even ever imagine, and that's how they get away with it for so long. Politicians, celebrities, people you love, people you look up to, people you idolize. They all end up being parts of this shit. Even your kids preschool teachers are part of it. I mean, think of that scary because you know, you always look for like the monster with like the drool like dripping from their things, but it's usually your kid's preschool teacher. And so one of the last things I had down in my notes that I wanted to talk to you guys about was something called the Country Walk Babysitting Service. I know, if you guys are familiar with.
Speaker 2: This at all, No, this is news to me. Nope, the first time on.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, well, somebody knows. Hey, we're doing all right as a society as long as one other person besides me knows about like Save.
Speaker 2: The Day Disney, which is business right it's.
Speaker 10: Registered with.
Speaker 7: So there was.
Speaker 5: This guy's name is Frank Fuster. Anybody can look this ship up and there's receipts in program to kill on all this stuff. He was running a babysitting service with his wife out of his home in Florida. He was a twice convicted either raper or molester of some kind, and he was let out early on some kind of parole and decided to open this country walk babysitting service out of his house with his wife. Like I said, but it's like, is there no papers? You got a file to get some type of a like I work from home thing, and like I have a company out of my house. Like who's letting this guy who's been convicted twice and on parole of similar crimes around children? Like who's doing this? But I guess everything's fine and he gets his license to open up this babysitting service, and guess what the kids are coming home talking about how they have to cut cats' heads off, and how they're watching snuff films and how they're taking a pink drink like fucking Starbucks shit and fucking falling asleep and all this stuff is happening to them.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 5: The parents, you know, try to sue or whatever. They don't get very far. And it comes out later that this Frank Fuster, the Country Walk baby sitting Service is a subsidiary of Walt Disney Company, And so this guy who's been twice convicted of similar crimes and is now raping and pedophiling his way through neighborhood kids is an employee of Walt Disney. Essentially.
Speaker 11: Wow, So I mean it's again Walt Disney.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, you want to talk about some fucking raping, pedophiling weird shit there. I mean, I've covered Disney almost that nauseum. But he was, you know, involved with all those weird secret Germans and shit and fucking NASA stuff. And it's like the list of pedophiles in Program to Kill Us so long, if I went through all of them, we'd have to be here for six more hours. But I don't think Disney was mentioned specifically, but Lewis Carroll was, and you know, Lewis Carroll's real name is Charles Dodgeson, and he was, you know, very influential to the pedophile crowd, and he used to take pictures of naked children and say that he was just studying them, and people were grossed out by it, so he started sketching them, and you know, he he's got all this stuff. Thank you, Suzanne, I fucking appreciate that. But you know, he's got all this stuff. This with the girl that was the inspiration for Alice in Wonderland, the real little girl's name was Alice Little And before the book even dropped, Lewis Carroll had been banned from the residents forever coming back there or being there near the children again. So you know, he clearly had some weird shit going on. And I think if you really read the Walrus and the Carpenter poem, it's dank with suggestions about pedophilia. I mean, Lisa, you're shaking your head. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 11: Nick and I have gone back and forth with the Lewis Carroll thing because he was a huge proponent of marorscript. So he wrote a lot of things backwards because he had the Iowas condition of like seeing things backwards, or he would, you know, have that whole imaging thing, and that's where he gets the whole premise for doing things backwards in Alice in Wonderland, and there is speculation that he may have been keeping the company of certain occultists at the time. Whenever he was, he was a quote unquote brilliant mathematician. He was very well respected in the academic setting, so to speak, which kind of brings it all back to when we talk about academics. We talk about Robert Maxwell, who was Gilamed Mactwell's dad, and how he had all of these academics under his umbrella as well. And we're talking about, you know, all kinds of scientists, and then we get the connection of scientists to pedophilia, scientists to mental manipulation, brain type of experimentation, and so to speak. But yes, Lewis Carroll and most of his poetry has kind of been censored from what I understand because of it. It's not very pretty.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do think it's fucked up, is what it is. I think, Nick, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I do think Crawley ripped him off. He's another person that I think Crawley ripped off and reused for you know, I mean you could even say maybe some of his you know, creepy, perverted style shit could even be somewhere kind of like from Lewis Carroll.
Speaker 2: But I even think the Iowas.
Speaker 4: I think that's I think he's I think he ripped off Iowa from Lewis caw Yeah, because that's the.
Speaker 5: Name Louis Carroll is is so interesting to me too. Sorry, go ahead, Lisa, No.
Speaker 11: No, no, I was just reiterating what Nick was saying, is that the actual syndrome is called Alice in Wonderland syndrome anything. Yeah, it's Iowas with you go to Crowley and he got all of his divination from a guy or a spirit named Iowas. Right.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's crazy. I didn't know that shit. I knew about the Alice in Wonderland syndrome though, because I did like a thing about Disney. I think I don't know who I was talking to, But that's crazy, Like the there's an actual condition you can have called alis in Wonderland syndrome, and it's it's interesting to me that a Disney wanted to produce Alics in Wonderland. You know, John Lennon was obsessed with the guy. He had a fucking stiff one for fucking Lewis Carroll and John Lennon said that if he ever had had the chance, he would have been incestuous with his mother. So that's that's, you know, to take that for what it's worth. But these people who become obsessed with Louis Carroll are into some weird shit. And you know, Johnny Depp was in like the live action when that's perfect role for fucking his ass. And so if you look at the Alice in Wonderland, and actually before I forget, I just have to say this. When John Benney died, which is another episode, Nick, you already know this, but when John Beney died, there was these things that broke out in the nineties called the Wonderland Raids and they were going after pedophiles and they called them the Wonderland Raids. So I mean, like this whole tie in with Lewis Carroll, it's very I mean, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 4: One thing I want to mention too, just real quick, that I I remember just now, uh when we call it covered the Fellowship of Friends. That's another old one that was when Lux was on the show, and I highly suggest people to go check that one out who are kind of new listeners. It's an old show. But it's really interesting cult that we covered. It's called the Fellowship of Friends, and we showed how there was a connection to them owning some like it was almost like a kid's type of pod school, and it was called Lewis Carroll School m And we were like, Yo, that's a little weird.
Speaker 3: That's pretty creepy.
Speaker 8: Lewis Carol definitely hung around with a lot of other pedophiles too, like Roll Doll, the author, Roll Doll, you know, Willie Walker.
Speaker 3: Charlie the chocolate factory.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, in that story he has the kids eat the snosberries in the in the Wonka factory.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: In one of the books he describes he described Snosberry's as being dicks.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Fuck doesn't really try to hide it, did.
Speaker 5: That's another, by the way, fucking asshole.
Speaker 4: Yeah right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And and honestly that book is creepy as fuck, which is I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, you know, Johnny Depp's got ties to all these fucking weirdos, fucking Marilyn Manson and ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I think I think the real innovation behind Lewis Carroll and the and the children's books that are like that is that it creates this liminal space between what is understandable and what makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And so what what it does is it creates a patterning in the kid's mind that there's a place that they might end up where they don't understand anything, and if they just play along that they can get out of it. And if you if you look at like the Mad Hatter and all these other things, these are not you know, stable people, which would you know, be representative of all of the pedophiles that they might come into contact with. And everybody is off. Everybody has something strange about them. Everybody has something that makes them unique and interesting and weird. And in showing these kids these these patterns, you can actually use this as sort of like a background trigger. So if something's going on that the kid doesn't understand, they go back into the into the rabbit hole, you know, and they're not really in that sort of conscious frame of mind that would normally give them the ability to you know, say, you know, enough is enough. So if that's the if that's the pattern, you can look at stories like Pinocchio and all these other ones where it sort of takes them outside of the norm and puts them into a thoroughly confusing place, and then somehow at the end of it they can come back into reality to make it sort of obscure from anybody else who would be looking into the patterns of abuse.
Speaker 5: I mean, you hit it right on, because I've done a lot of research on SRA. I got a friend in podcasting. His name is Sean McCann or you guys know who he is. He has to Wake the Dead podcast. He does a lot of research into SRA. And the thing is, they use movies like Alice in Wonderland. I think the og in my opinion is the Wizard of Oz, But they use films like this to trigger dissociative states in children as they're going through serious trauma, usually sexual trauma, so they almost send the kid down the rabbit hole. That's like the dissociative state like Paul Binassi talks about and a lot of these survivors talk about, is basically like, you know, you have a trigger in some type of phrase something like that, and you go to this disassociative state. But in order to do that, you have to go through pretty serious trauma. And I mean Paul Banasi had like fucking I don't even know how many personalities, like twenty or something like that. So you can imagine what they would have to do to a person to get twenty alter personalities into one person, you know. And there's even people who have come out and said, like Barbie dolls have played a really big role in traumatizing and disassociating girls because they take a Barbie doll, which is a whole other episode in and of itself, but they take like a Barbie and they're like, you're not Teresa tonight, you're Britney, and you know, it's like a trigger for them, and they go to somewhere else and then Britney comes out and gets raped, and then you know, Teresa comes back later and has it's no idea what happened. That's the type of shit that they do. That's what they work on. I don't think you know, the mind control aspect of it and the personality aspect of it. It's hard for some people to believe, but they probably have it down to a science, and it probably didn't take them that long to figure it out. And now it's just a process. It's like we're getting at a factory pumping out fucking you know whatever soap like they just bring the kids in, they do this to them next. It's a process and they have it down to a science, like it's easy to do this at this point, what do you guys think.
Speaker 3: It might be? The process?
Speaker 11: Oh, right, right, process?
Speaker 7: In my opinion, I've had some I've had friends who have had d I D before, and what ends up happening is you'll have a single traumatizing event that the kid cannot come to grips to, and so as a self defense mechanism, the mind splits off and creates another sort of personality that will protect that original personality from anybody harming it again. Because at the very core of this whole thing is the idea that the mind will protect the ego that started and it'll do so by creating these personalities. So Paul Bonacci, he could still be, you know, spiraling off these other personalities as a method of keeping that original safe from anybody harming it again. Because the one thing that the mind can control is the thing that the body can't control. You know, if you can control your mind, and that's what this all goes into, is if they can create these personalities that are hyper reactive and hyper aggressive. Then they can use those other personalities to then carry out things that the personality would never.
Speaker 5: Dream of doing, like a Venturian candidate type ship, right, mm hm.
Speaker 2: M hm, anything else.
Speaker 10: That's the whole thing with.
Speaker 5: Oh Go Ahead, Mike.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say that's the whole thing with the Satanism.
Speaker 10: I mean, they might not believe it, but why is the intelligence involved in it, and why does it work?
Speaker 2: Why is it effective?
Speaker 10: It's because it's so evil, it's so insane that the child can't comprehend it. I mean, son Cat's Heads Off is just the beginning. So that's why they do it, is because it's so terrible and it's so scary that the kid will just completely shut off.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm. Another state, OH Go Ahead is.
Speaker 7: An exact science, So they need a constant stream of victims until they can find the kids that can be influenced into creating these alternate personalities. So it's it's even sicker when you think about the factory level or the industrial level that they're doing this child abuse on to try and find one or two of these individuals that can then be influenced to harm other people using these alternate personalities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's definitely satanic because I mean, if you think about it, it was like Mike's saying. I've always said, like wherever on the spectrum you are, if you're like Christian, atheist, agnostic, whatever, you have to admit that they're doing this shit and they got to be seeing results because they just keep doing it and keep doing it and keep doing it into varying degrees of horribleness. So I mean, if these satanic rituals are working, which they must be because they keep doing them, if there's a bad, then there's a good. And that is what I I always try to remind people about, Like there's some really fucked up shit, but at least, thank God, there's also a good side of the world.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well even a lot of exorcists you talk about that where like that's the moment that sort of gives permission for like a entity to enter is like through trauma, you know, So that's when you get d id bipolar. Like, not all mental illness is actually mental illness. This is sometimes a spiritual problem or a trauma based problem. Unfortunately, So like you know, we all know people who've been probably abused in our lives, and it's like they didn't go through a specific program, but that shit still happened to them, right, or even like us just watching these films, like even as a kid, I hated The Wizard of Us. I didn't know why. I just really fucking hate that movie. But then it's like somebody, some adult is telling you this is a great movie. You're gonna love it, sit and watch it. You're like, feel so uncomfortable the entire time, but you're like, this is good for you. You're gonna love it. Or read The Witches it's a great book. No, actually that book is shitty and it's very uncomfortable. So it's like you are already being taught to sit through discomfort and be like yeah, that's okay, Like this is good for you, and you're like, so, it's like we're all being mildly traumatized, like on a mass scale regardless, you know, fucking yeah, or you said one hundred fucking I actually you.
Speaker 5: Know, And they say, oh, it's for kids. Look, it's made just for you. You're gonna love this. It's a kid's movie. Fucking half of the half of the Disney shit is got like, if you watch it as an adult, you're like, is this really for fucking kids?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 5: Well a movie.
Speaker 6: A movie just came out this Christmas. It was all over streaming your stand up with Jack Black.
Speaker 5: Then oh they walk off.
Speaker 6: I watched it by my kids were like. My older one was like halfway through, he's like, should we really be watching this? And I was like, no, you can turn it around. I was like, this is fucked up.
Speaker 5: It's basically fucking literally Satan literally running around and he's like making friends with him, like he's a fucking leprechaun or some shit, like oh, let me take you to school? Is showing tel day everybody, This is my friend, fucking Satan iconjured. This is what kids are watching. This is the kid's Christmas baby.
Speaker 6: Now a normy say, like a normy family, so like not to like put my relatives under the bus, but like my sister in law was like, oh yeah, the kids thought it was so funny, it was so cute, and I was like.
Speaker 5: Are you fucked It's the devil. It's literally the.
Speaker 6: This isn't cute. Let's make friends with the devil and like he's funny Jack Black guy, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I love Jack Black. I really that he fucking did that Shitjra for God's sake, you know, fucking yeah, it was weird. Sorry, I digress.
Speaker 11: One thing I was going to say, just to insert real quick, is that when I went to go do a quick study of some of Croly stuff at the UT Library, they have I think a majority of his estate there at the UT Library. You know what other estate they also have the Lewis Carroll one, oh shit, which I found interested because I was there whatever and they were like, oh, are you doing a biography? And I was like, oh, I'm just doing a quick study. And they're like oh, They're like, we're really excited. We just got the Lewis Carroll estate whatever. And I was like, well, that's random.
Speaker 5: The Lewis Carroll estate.
Speaker 11: Well, like part of his books, some of the paintings, oh, biographies, I mean a journal that guy literally thought it was just how they also mentioned that and I was like, yeah, people have also not only come seqrally but also looks at Lewis Carroll.
Speaker 5: At the same time.
Speaker 11: I don't know, I mean just it was just very random.
Speaker 5: Well, Lewis Carroll is fucking he's fucking you know. He sorry, I just have to say this. He was sketching naked kids, like fucking Leo and fucking the Titanic type shit, and like fucking sketching him laying on couches and shit, fucking naked. So everybody who thinks like his all separate the art from the artist. Some shit you cannot Alice in Wonderland your way out of just saying, right, what are the.
Speaker 7: Deep patterning techniques that Disney movies use. Is the death of the parents at the beginning of the movie, so automatically it becomes a trymatizing event that then the kids sort of like, you know, are like, where's where's my stability, where's my you know, stasis point. And once they've you know, symbolically in the movie taken the protagonist's parents away, that's when things start to happen to that character that then sort of compounds into this storyline where then they have to make sense of this event and on a subconscious level, it can be very traumatic for the kids, and they're always doing it in these Disney movies like Bambi and several others. It's like the parents die right off the bat, and so the kids feel without any security, even if they're not really paying attention to the movie. That's something that sort of pops up in the background. And how many times do kids watch these Disney movies over and over again?
Speaker 5: You know, yeahve frozen. The parents are dead too, but it almost like normalizes the child to be okay with the parents not being around. And it also kind of can conditions the kid to think like, oh, all the fun happens when the parents aren't around, because you know, it's always like, oh, my fucking parents died and then I fucking went on this amazing adventure and fucking did all this shit. Thank god my parents died at the beginning so I could do all this fucking Peter Panning shit or whatever it is. That's not Peter Pants specifically, but you get the idea they program the kids into thinking that's when the fun stuff happens. You don't need mom and dad. They're dead to you, Like, that's that's important to put in there at an early age.
Speaker 7: Peter Pants specifically, the freest, most awesome hero ever is an orphan who lives in this land that has no time. So it's it's still that sick.
Speaker 5: It's like kids watch that, they're like, fucking sign me up, fucking make me an orphan right now. I want to go do it and be fucking Captain hook and shit. But even like The Goonies, where the fuck is the parents? When the Goonies is happening, we're literally like, where the fuck are the parents? But that's what they want you to think. They want you to find One Eyed Willie's treasure chest when your parents are around. What did you think about it? You can ye?
Speaker 6: He breaks the He breaks the statue in the beginning.
Speaker 5: Of the movie too. What in thees? Yes, you know he falls off the One Eyed Willie. No, I never never made that connection till right now.
Speaker 6: Thanks Julia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well thanks no to Spielberg, because that motherfucker is up to some ship. But like, you know, speaking to Spielberg, he's not mentioned in Program to Kill or anything, but somebody ought to add him to a list of pedophiles because I'm so sure. I mean, look at his fucking cast of characters. He's got Heather or Rourke disteriously and there's all this these stories about what really happened to her, Drew Barrymore, She's pretty fucked up. If you ask me and if you if you've got her to say the truth, she'd probably tell you all kinds of stuff. I mean, he literally only makes movies where it's focused around kids, or there's like a lot of kids in it or some shit like that. I literally I don't know the guy from uh Back to the Future, the guy that played Michael J. Fox's dad. His name is Crispin Glover. He wrote this big, long thing to Steven Spielberg, like why do you touch kids? Why do you have kids in scenes with shit and piss all over them? And why do you and like, you guys need to go look at up. Crispin Glover he wrote this whole thing to head Loose. You're nodding, do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 7: It's horrendous, and nobody paid any attention to it. After that, it's like, oh, Crispin Glover, he's a crazy guy. But it's like, dude, he's making very specific allegations against one of these untouchable directors. And if you notice a lot of the directors that got you know, in trouble on Twitter for all these pedophilic statements, they're like Hollywood's favorite directors, you know, the guy who directed. He got in trouble for all these pedophilic statements, and you know what happened to him? Nothing? You know, James Gunn again, he got promoted again saying it, but nobody does anything.
Speaker 5: No, he got promoted.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, you're a pedophile. You're the CEO of Marvel.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: That Dan Schneider guy too, right, what did he say something?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I was thinking about the guy that's in all the Happy Gilmore and all that ship weird. What's his name? Steve? No, don't say Steve.
Speaker 7: Schneider character would have hot dead parties with people.
Speaker 5: In the cast, and like, yeah he would, he would.
Speaker 7: He had a foot up session and you can see what happened to one of his most famous stars. What's what's her name? The the one that's basically living on the streets now, she had her own show. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Love She also became best friends with J. J. Bryan, the head of one of the process cold off shoots, So I really think her a lot of or down. It may include Dan Schneider, but it also includes the processed Church of the Mandavines.
Speaker 6: Is Dan Schneider also the one involved with Britney Spears's sister Jamie.
Speaker 5: Ly Zoey or what was that show called zoe Want Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know those sitting of the show, but I think I don't rumor to be the dad, right, Yeah, it's like her baby daddy or whatever. It's weird. And then yeah, the Nickelodeon logo is the foot Well it was for the longest time back.
Speaker 5: In the day. But I mean, if you think about it, there are other actors who have tried to come out and say stuff like this, this Crisp and Glover guy, and it's like they get this and they're reading it and they're like, oh, who the fuck are you the dad from fucking Back to the future? Fuck you? Like, oh, because you're not the fucking level of star or something like you can't be taken for your yeah, for your word or what I mean. But I mean, Steven Spielberg, I don't know if you guys have heard about what could have possibly happened to Heather or work, but he's a fucking douche packer, right.
Speaker 7: Uh was that Poltergeist?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard some yeah m hm theories.
Speaker 6: I think the girl, the young actress from Jurassic Park, the original one, played the granddaughter. She also came out and said stuff about Spielberger, and she like refuses to go to any like cast like you know, get togethers or do any interviews. Nothing. She was one and done, one and done movie after that because of Spielberg.
Speaker 5: Wow, I mean think about that. That that's fucking nuts, and like it's still you know, I hate to say this, but some of them, the people that we idolized the most, that we hold on some type of pedestal that like they're all usually involved in some weird shit like this, And I mean that's pretty much so for the first part of Program to Kill, that's pretty much what he goes into. It are these pedophile rings and stuff. And I know it's hard to believe, and I know it's gross, and I know it's hard to talk about, and people, you know, dramatize shit sometimes, but if you're going to Reprogram to Kill, this is very important information. And I think that the first like I said, I think it's like ten chapters or something about these pedophile rings. Nothing else will make sense to you about the rest of the book unless you understand this first. And it's like our government is and other governments are run by pedophiles and serial killers, and it goes back a long time.
Speaker 10: Benjamin Franklin had little kids buried in his yard. I mean they just excavated his house and found stuff like that. He was in the hell Fire Club. So it seems like this has been the way for a long time too.
Speaker 5: Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: Is there anythink anybody else wanted to bring.
Speaker 7: Up well about the serial killer tip? It's so interesting. He points out in the book that all of these serial killers are connected to high level politicians.
Speaker 3: You've got.
Speaker 7: Oh man, I'm blanking on his name. They got you dressed up like a clown.
Speaker 5: John Wayne Gacy, Yeah.
Speaker 7: John Wayne Gacy taking pictures with Carter's wife at the White House, and nobody seems to ask any questions about that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Ted Bundy was real high up into politics. Jeffrey Dahmer Military. A lot of these serial killers are military, the ones that like to collect bodies and like fucking necrofile them and split them up into pieces and shit. They're usually turned out to be military. And one question that I did want to ask you guys before we kind of sum everything up was I recently spoke with a guest and he asked me this question, and it's been lingering with me, but he said, what do you think about the possibility that a lot of these high level politicians or actresses, musicians, whatever, serial killers, they're all just characters, right. They play this character of Ted Bundy, the mass murderer that killed all these girls, and the real person who's playing Ted Bundy, his name might not even be Ted Bundy, but he's just playing the role of the serial killer. And a lot of these victims could be fake and staged. Some of them could be real murders, but it's all just like a big show because at the end of the day, you can't convict Ted Bundy of murder because Ted Bundy doesn't exist. That's a character, right, So the person who is committing all these crimes doesn't exist. And so the same thing with the pedophile stuff. It's like, if they're just a character playing a role, then they can do any crime any way they want to do it, pedophile as many kids as they want, because they're just a character and they don't exist. It's an interesting thought.
Speaker 7: I agree. I think that can be part of it. I think one of the benefits of the serial killer phenomenon is that you can kill somebody who's really your target, and they'll just get swept under the rug of this was just a random act by a serial killer who's going around, you know, terrorizing the place, so you can sneak a bunch of real targets for an establishment that wants to get rid of these people into the deck of all these random killings them. It's the difference.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, they're literally like employees. They're like characters in the CIA, and they get all these bitch and monikers, right, the Green River Killer, the fuck BTK, buying torture kill like, they get some kind of zodiac and so they're they're like characters. They're literally created and they're employed by the CIA, and they're they don't the people behind these serial killers, like it's just a guy playing a part. Their part is the serial killer. They're supposed to murder these bitches because.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, I think they do that with other people.
Speaker 5: Politicians for sure. I mean, how many how many Joe Biden's have we seen. There's a tall one, a short one, one that has detached ear lobes, one that doesn't Okay, I mean like there's multiple characters playing the same role. Or like multiple people playing the same character. So I think that it's true with celebrities. I think they swap bitches out. I think, you know, goes across the board.
Speaker 6: So maybe we're all suffering from Alice in Wonderland syndrome.
Speaker 5: Maybe I wouldn't put it fast.
Speaker 11: Do you think that maybe could be a way of disguising contract killing.
Speaker 5: It definitely would be helpful, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: Like if you kill a whole and then throw in one that you really needed killed plain but you only wanted one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it definitely. It definitely helps with the confusion because a lot of people, and this goes back to something we spoke about earlier in the episode, a lot of people have done some interesting research that the Zodiac killer was Michael Achino, and there's all these military boot prints found on all the Zodiac victims crime scenes, and they describe him as being clean cut, crew cut, military style, this and that. And one of the victims was killed very close to the Presidio area, the cab driver. There was some kids that called into the police and gave a description of the assailant, and instead of giving the truthful description, they said, there's a freaking black guy running around with a gun. Somebody come and get him. He just shot a cab driver. They didn't even give the actual description that the kids had provided to the police. So they were at a wild goose chase chasing a black guy that didn't exist, while Michael Lakino's probably getting off fucking you know, out of sight.
Speaker 11: Well, i'll plug one of your first episodes with PTK. You mentioned Hinckley and how he supposedly confessed to what three to six hundred murders or something like that, but that in reality and then he got off right, Bush pardoned him, But in reality there was no real evidence pointing to his death. And they think that maybe he was confessing and he was giving actual evidence and it allowed for them to close cases, but that maybe perhaps he was being fed the information on these crimes and he was just going to sit down.
Speaker 6: For a while.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 11: So serial killers themselves may not, be, like you said, the actual person doing it, but just a character that is playing the part in it to allow for everything else to be swept under the rug, and no one is the wiser.
Speaker 5: Well, Lisa, did you see something on Netflix called The Confession Killer?
Speaker 11: I have not yet.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, it's about It's just like what you were saying is about Henry Lee Lucas. They called him the confession killer. Okay, yeah, I was gonna say Henry Lee, like, this guy's a fucking enigma. This guy they could say, we'll give you a happy meal box in two strawberry milkshakes if you say you did these five crimes, and he'd be like, okay, he And it was like Lisa was saying, he admitted confessed to a number of murders that he probably wasn't even in town, in the state, in the fucking country when they happened, but he would admit to it as long they'd be like, hey, we'll get you some cigarettes, We'll get you a fucking biscuits and gravy. What do you want and they bring it into him and then he would just start confessing shit and.
Speaker 11: So stuff like legit evidence. How would know if he wasn't part of it?
Speaker 5: Right? And he did say Henry Lee Lucas did say that he was trained by a military group that was involved with the death Hand of death is what he called it, and they were training serial killers essentially. That's what Henry Lee Lucas said. I mean, it's fucking wild, and I mean it. I really do think that a lot of these guys are just playing the role of the serial killer and there's somebody else that's doing a lot of these murderous things, and then it's just getting blamed on one person. When we get into it a little bit further, I want to talk about it more depth in like a future episode. But some of these crimes, you guys, like with gaycy Even and Bundy, like it's not even possible for them to have gotten from one crime scene to the other in the allotted amount of time that they say it happened. It's like Ted Bundy abducted this girl and this girl they live so teven thousand miles apart, but he got there in fifteen minutes and he killed both of them and they're both Bundy victims, and it's like, what the fuck? Slow down, Like this is this not making sense? So these these serial killers, politicians, celebrities, whatever, they're usually characters playing a role, and they happen to be murderous, psychopathic pedophiles most of the time. But I don't know what you guys think about it.
Speaker 2: I think so well, it goes sure. I think, yeah, for sure, some stuff goes on like that.
Speaker 7: I think it goes to the multiple faceted aspect of these serial killers. So you've got these police who are looking to close as many cases as possible to make themselves look good, and try and take all this evidence and plant it on one guy so that well, now our closure rate is back up to what like seventy percent or whatever they what they claim. I know, like a third of the murderers that happen in the country go unsolved, So they have to have a serial killer to sort of base all of their stuff on because it makes them seem more competent than they are. And then you know, at the same time, you've got the fear, and the fear is what produces this response of people that gets them to look to the government as being the answers, because you know, we're all a bunch of toddlers, basically, we can't do anything for ourselves, right.
Speaker 5: And I do think there are some grassroots just psychopathic murdering people out there. You know, I've watched true crime shows since I was like ten years old. I get it. There are actual psychopaths that actually fucking murder their pregnant wives and shit like Scott Peterson, And there's actually fucking pieces of shit out there that are murdering. But these ones that get turned into superstars and get Netflix shows based on them, gaycy Dom or Bundy, zach Efron playing Bundy. Are you serious? They got the kid from from American Horror Story playing Dahmer. They're making celebs out of them because they're homegrown. They're proud of what they've done, and they're proud of the fact that they're getting one over on everyone. And you know, I just think it's so interconnected, and at the root of all of this is usually Satanism and doing stuff to kids. I mean, like that's the sad truth of it. Even these a lot of these Gacy victims and shit, it's like, I mean, he wasn't even in town for a couple of them, So it's like, why why do they always they're always needing young men and children and doing weird stuff with them, Like it just I don't know.
Speaker 11: One more thing I wanted to insert because it just occurred to me what you just said. So these profiling of these serial killers that gave them their names, that gave them their fame, so to speak, is the behavioral science the what is it, the behavioral forensic science unit of the FBI. M Ready, those people are already you know, questionable in of them themselves. I think the Netflix documentary or the series or whatever, I thought it was great. I thought it was great acting, whatever. But yes, it is a promo for the FBI. For sure. I wanted to sign up. Let's just put it that way. It was that well done. But now we see how the FBI knows every single school shooter or mass shooter, and they were always on their radar list. What's not to say that they didn't know about these people before they were serial killing? Like it's just a trend. It's like we've now moved on from the serial killing and we are now embracing the mass shooter you know era of the FBI, or at least.
Speaker 5: Right because it feels like just when one thing is ending, something else pops back up. So, for example, when the Zodiac murders had quieted down and people were getting back to normal, Ted Bundy got on a plane, flew to San Francisco, where the Zodiac murders were occurring, did something unknown there, flew back to Seattle, and then became Ted Bundy and started fucking murdering bitches all up and down the coast. So Zodiac ended, Ted Bundy started. There's a lot of fucking shit I'll talk about in upcoming episodes that's really fucking suspect about him even being a murderous killer. And you know, it's like it's really easy for them to get us, through social media and Netflix documentaries and true crime shows, to accept a specific narrative and just say, yep, that's the bad guy. We got him, he died, fucked him, and just be done with it, because nobody wants to think the bad guy got away. Nobody wants to think, like, oh, the actual serial killers who were murdering all those bitches is still out there. I don't want to think that. So they're happy to pin all this shit on one character just to be done.
Speaker 7: With it, right, And you can see where it messes up to like the Gilgo Beach murderers. Like clearly you could really you know, capitalize off of the serial killer who's dumping all these bodies in the beach. But then once they realized, oh, this points directly back to the police, they had to kind of scale it back and make everybody forget so you can see these patterns of you know, how they try to make these narratives, then the narrative falls apart, and then everybody forgets about it, you know, mm hm.
Speaker 5: And you know, the whole introduction of the serial killer went down in the nineteen sixties, in my opinion, the same time they started the counterculture movement, the same time they started up all this Laurel Canyon shit with the fucking you know, military kids becoming star musicians, and it's like, what a fucking time to be alive, Like in the middle of the sixties when you're getting introduced to counterculture. Jim Morrison, fucking uh, if you can't love the one you want, love the one you're with, don't take birth control, fucking grow your fucking armpit, hair out, and serial killers. I mean, they're in one breath telling women to become liberated and do stuff on their own and like break free and do all this, and at the same time they got a guy murdering all the women who are doing those things by design.
Speaker 7: I think it's so important to look at the Manson family as being the sort of prototype of the serial killer model that they used over and over again, because you've got this guy who supposedly had a lot of charisma, who was clearly on the FBI or CIA radar. He was working with a lot of these guys. I mean that's something that Dave McGowan goes into detail and the weird scenes of the canyon, and he's just connected to so many different people inside of the scene that it once you put the pieces together, you can't unsee it. And you know, meanwhile, Charles Manson never killed anybody, you know, right, is the serial killer like model poster boy, And it's almost like that actor thing, like he played the perfect role for them to use as a springboard into all these other areas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think Charles Manson is a character that he's playing. I mean, he was m k Oltred, he was you know he Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And like.
Speaker 5: The new series that I'm working on called Blood Ties, I go into it in a little bit more detail about Charles Manson. But I mean, I'm starting to think, in my personal fucking opinion, that Roman Polanski was probably pulling the strings behind that whole shit. And he got out of town so it couldn't look like him. Oh I'm out of town. Shooting a movie while my pregnant wife and all of our friends are getting massacred at the house just so happened to be out of town. And like Rosemary's Baby shit there is. They found footage of Roman inviting people over to the house to run train on Sharon. They were filming like weird you know, pornographic shit at their house. They were doing wife swapping and like weird rituals and shit at their house. And so again, I think Charles Manson is a character that's taking credit for a bunch of shit that people just wanted swept under the rug.
Speaker 7: Directors. It's all about directing, and I think that's that's where the crossover is because you see a lot of it now. During the uh, the impeachment trial of Donald Trump, they brought in Hollywood direct to film this squad or whatever they call themselves, the Special Prosecutors of J six, you know, And so they had to have this this director come in and fit everything into the perfect little package for all the normies to eat.
Speaker 5: Up, you know, mm hmmmm mm one hundred. I mean, I hope this gets people to want and to read this book, because, like I said, there's so much in it that if I sat here until fucking two in the morning, we couldn't even get through the first couple of chapters. But I mean, I feel like this is a good taste test for the beginning of the book.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, that was great. Did anybody want to add anything?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 8: I think one thing that's not necessarily in The Program to Kill a book that's come to light since McGowan wrote the book, but kind of fits right in line with what we're talking about here with the Satanism the Program to Kill, you know, the.
Speaker 3: The Hand of Death.
Speaker 8: Bolt is a fellow by the name of Edward Wyn Edwards. He was formerly the in fact that the Zodiac Killer. He fits into that that conversation as well. So I think a lot of these are all Satanic cult murders. Manson family included. Polanski was actually in Rome with the Processed Church when his wife was getting murdered, and they had all sorts of Processed Church connections along with Manson there too. So I think a lot of these Satanic cults largely wrapped up within this process umbrella, you know, function around all these murders. Edward went Edwards though, so the Zodiac Killer was one of the surviving one of the surviving males in the one of his attacks. You know, I think I think it was actually a team of killers, part of a satanic cult. They're operating in around the presidio where Michael Aikino was. But Edward Wyn Edwards, the guy in the hood at Lake Briessa. All the details that killer gave to the victims. The male surviving victim who was an attorney, has been an attorney ever since then.
Speaker 3: He was in law school. All the details given to that guy are all details of Edward Winn. Edward's life.
Speaker 8: He escaped to State prisid in Montana, he murdered a prison guard, he fled to Mexico. You know, these were all things that made him the number one person on the FBI's most wanted list in nineteen sixty one.
Speaker 3: He just happened to do all those things ten years prior to.
Speaker 8: The Zodiac when the Zodiac described as activities, that was nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Edwards did all that nineteen fifty nine.
Speaker 8: So Edward Win Edwards also at the same time Henry Lee Lucas is dancing around the US claimed to murder all these folks. Edward Winn Edwards is making parole for an insurance for Audrey burnt down a house in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: And you know, I think he's one of the fuck in this core of folks.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, fuck that guy. I do think it could be a team though. For the Zodiac murders, I do.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 5: I think it could have been a team.
Speaker 3: Ritchie Tennant bops.
Speaker 8: That's all like that comment now And yeah, So Edward win Ewards was directly connected to the Atlanta child killings.
Speaker 3: For example, he infiltrated.
Speaker 5: I'm going to talk about that in an upcoming episode with you guys see Atlanta Child Murders. I'm going to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Podcast MS an interesting topic.
Speaker 8: But he's documented as infiltrating that task force. He was not a cop, he was not anything. He was a high school dropout. He joined the RNs at sixteen and got thrown out because he faked a birth certificate. So the guy was never He had no qualifications at all remotely even to be there. Somehow he infiltrated the Atlanta Shy Killings Police Force or the task Force Rial Marietta Police Department sargeant's uniform. The uniform was found in the home that he burned down in Pennsylvania that he was doing time for, when all of a sudden he's getting out and Henry Lee Lucas has taken a hit for. I think a lot of the murders that Edward Way Edwards was responsible for ordering in participating in.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 7: And I really can't be downplayed how integral the military is and all of this, because this is where you can filter out and find the most psychopathic people who joined the military to get away with murder. So when I was in that there were several people in my unit that really wanted to go to war because they wanted to get away with murder. And if you're profiling on that level, you're going to find a bunch of them who then can be used as a state side kind of a psychopath that they can you know, use as these serial killers or they're the hit squad working in the background of these serial killers so that they can take out the targets that they want to take out.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They like mental institutions as well. They do a lot of poaching from there too, Like prisons, military mental institutions, those are there frequented hot spots for these.
Speaker 2: Assholes, especially experiments on people?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm yeah, like American Horror Story Asylum but like on steroids. Should you guys watch that season?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 5: You know the German guy that does all experiments on him in the basement and ship? Yeah, yeah, that was a weird real season for dude. It gives it gives me the fucking he be. GB's just talking about it, like, out of all the seasons, that one just stuck with me. It's really fucking disturbing.
Speaker 9: But I mean, I think.
Speaker 5: Anyone can agree the last place on Earth you'd ever want to end up, Like, I'd rather get hit by truck before somebody admitted me into a mental institution, like straight up, like girl interrupted fucked that ship and.
Speaker 4: That was like a religious place too, so that makes it even worse, right, right, all right? Uh, everybody's good?
Speaker 2: Oh good?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: That there the M K and M culture. Isn't that a German word? So it really does go back to a lot of this Operation paper Clip, where they brought these Nazi scientists who were doing this work back to the United States and started using go ahead.
Speaker 5: Oh Lisa, were you gonna say some no, no, no, keep going headless.
Speaker 11: It was just something that triggered me about some conversation Nick and I had about them WO, the O assassin CIA.
Speaker 2: That's all?
Speaker 7: Oh, well go ahead Germany.
Speaker 2: Oh do you know what the words are?
Speaker 7: I'm looking it up right now.
Speaker 2: Say some of us should have known that, one of us at least.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like conspiracy. I lose fucking stars right now for not knowing.
Speaker 8: I like Krystle's over the Secret sun Logs interpretation of m K being magic.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what he said?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Just an abbreviation from the word magic.
Speaker 6: O are.
Speaker 2: That's interesting?
Speaker 11: Interesting?
Speaker 6: I like that one. That's good.
Speaker 3: He's done a job doctor around. I don't want to misquote it, but he makes a good argument for it.
Speaker 5: Oh what our argument for what? Oh? The magic?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The MK is really just abbreviations from magic.
Speaker 5: Well, uh, Lisa, tell me about this OSS thing because I might have something to add on to that real quick before we before we.
Speaker 11: Go, So we Nick and I were discussing because you had made mention about I remember which show, which episode you had, but you you basically had said how I thought you put it brilliantly that people like to think that serial killer or any kind of these ritualistic abuses or anything like that. They're like, oh, it's the government. No, it's satanic, and it's oh it's one and the same. Right, So Nick and I were talking about that. I don't know if Nick, you want to interject or anything about that.
Speaker 4: Well, I think a lot of them kind of use the same technique. Like I do think like these especially the CIA, are intelligence agencies. I think they look from occultists or they use, my opinion, like kind of stuff with like what we're covering tonight. I would say, like kind of using magical techniques forcing them on people could technically be am akay ultra in my opinion, Well that could help like fracture somebody's mind, you know, if they don't know what's going on and you're kind of forcing it upon them. So I do think like sometimes there are one of the same and they go hand in hand. I do think the CIA is heavily interested in the occult and they're interested in occultists.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I actually just said that the other day, and I promise I'm not stealing this from Nick, but I went on the cult of conspiracy to kind of wrap up this top. And I said, people get confused because they say, is it the government or is it Satanists or And I'm like, you're already you're already lost by asking that question, because the government and Satanists are one and the same thing. I mean, it's like you don't have to separate that shit out. You can't say, oh, well, this is governmental and this is satanic. Now that shit is pretty much like two wings of the same diseased bird.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 11: For and all of the episodes that we're going through, I mean, we're seeing that the OSS has Nazi ties and if you look back at the Nazi Party, where are their origins? OSS? Backtrack to Nazi backtracked to what the occult? The occult is the premise of the entire Nazi philosophy. And so you look at OSS and then up until nineteen forty seven, what happens to the OSS It morphs into the CIA, Right, I mean, I don't know if I'm saying that correctly, JJ, but you know, you have all these intelligence agencies just basically repackaged, rebranding, and now we're you know, wearing new suits, We're wearing new Yeah. But it's still the same philosophy, it's still the same practice, it's still the same memo. And so to you know, to your point, it proves it right there. This is the this is the actual pedigree.
Speaker 5: Really well, and you know the OSS is just like you said, the precursor for the CIA. But fun fact of the day, do you know who Jackson Brown is? He's big in the Yeah, Jackson Brown, who's big and kind of like the Laurel Kenyan era. His dad was OSS. So I mean, like, you're not gonna you're not gonna get away from any of these counterculture like these major artists having some type of military connections or somewhere and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Julia Child is always.
Speaker 6: What are you making a joke?
Speaker 5: Ye? Oh my god. Hey, you know the guy that hosted the Gong shows he said he was a CIA operative and that he killed thirty three people and that. Yeah, and he said he hosted the Gong Show as his side job. I just learned about this, So, I mean, dude, and I think a lot of these celebs, by the way that get murdered or they commit suicide, I don't think they're actually dead, most of them. And they go on there they killed a character off, right, and the actual person goes on to do something else. Elvis, Michael Jackson, fucking h Robin Williams, like a lot of these. They kill Jim Morrison, Yes, I believe that one for sure. A lot of people say Jimmy Hendrix as well. They kill right, they kill off their main character and then they just go on to either A play another character or b they just live out the rest of their life totally anonymous.
Speaker 6: So Bill Hicks Alex Jones, you cannot convince me that that is not Alex Jones.
Speaker 5: Where the god?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, come on, girl, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: That one seems pretty uh, pretty on point with that one.
Speaker 8: The details between the two guys, I mean, the mere fact Alex Jones accepts comedy awards and Bill Hicks's name should be enough evidence.
Speaker 6: What's that about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's on video doing it. He's on video accepting a warden Bill Hick's name.
Speaker 6: How does that make it?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? Well, I mean, hey, I'm definitely not going to put it outside the roma possibility because I'm the one who thinks this grand theory about people playing characters is sucking true. But it's an example, maybe yeah, it's easy.
Speaker 3: I love I love Jim Morrison's Rush Limball though he was great.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I heard that one just recently.
Speaker 3: They have so many similarities, even down to the gold microphone.
Speaker 5: I heard that one. That's a good one.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Fad Jim Morrison looks identical to Russian Lamball, one of the last known fellows of Morrison before he died, identical to a young Limball, and Limball is deeply connected to Spook xav.
Speaker 3: He's for generations.
Speaker 5: I was just talking to my boyfriend Kolby about this the other day, and we were talking about, you know, the Val Kilmer movie where he plays Jim Morrison. All right, yeah, yeah, the Doors. Okay, so he looked exactly like him, performed exactly like him, sounded exactly like him, and it was amazing. Right, But wouldn't it be a cooler movie if somebody took the actual story of Jim Morrison and made a fucking movie about it. Like your dad is fucking high level military, fucking tnking golf shit, Vietnam War is all your fault, and you become like this superstar, fucking Jim Morrison, fucking light my fire bullshit and then you fake your own death and then you become resal in bah and liked. I mean, that's a fucking movie right there. The val Kilmer one was cool, but somebody fucking make that a movie because that's the what did they say, like, reality is stranger than fiction?
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, we would be a better tea for sure.
Speaker 4: I love more entertaining interesting, I'm sure. All right, I guess we'll wrap it up now, right, everybody's good, all right, Thank you very much again, Julia for coming on. There was a lot of stuff that was really fun and interesting. Please let everybody know where they can find your stuff one more time.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Thanks. I have Cosmic Peach podcasts. It's available wherever you listen to podcasts. If you want ad free exclusive stuff, you can go on Patreon and look for Cosmic Peach. I'm actually working on a new series. I'll give you like a little teaser for it. But I watched this show called The Dark Side of the Nineties and it was just like this a Hulu thing. It was like kind of retarded but kind of interesting at the same time. And they were talking about the dark side of the nineties and like the darkest they went was like somebody killed somebody else over a beanie baby, and I was like, this is not the dark side of the nineties. Can we talk about like Courtney Kurt Cobain and like all this great ohj and fucking like, that's the dark side of the nineties. So I got like a little project bruin with that, and I think some of you might be nineties babies, but I think it's all super nostalgic and it's interesting and fun to talk about anyways. But there's like Heaven's Gate cult and like all kinds of shit that broke clues in the nineties. So yeah, so you can look forward to that eventually. I'm going to try to have it done by February.
Speaker 7: Well sounds good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Thank you very much. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: I'm almost positive your stuff is already in the bottom of my show notes on my end. Yeah, so if anybody wants to go check your stuff out, it's there now. Thank you all again for jumping on the show. Thank you Lisa, thank you Headless, thank you JJ, thank you Teresa, thank you Mike, and thank you everybody who jumped in on the chat.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 4: They had a bunch of people here and just nice seeing some new names from I guess JJ side Headless. Thank you all, and that's the end of another Occult Rejects until the next one. Everybody be well, La