Speaker 1: Supreme mcgrim Junior in the motherfucking house. Thank you for coming here here in private talk.
Speaker 2: You know, it's Miami style, so we're doing a little bit things different. It's not my normal setup. I appreciate you for coming, taking the time and coming to chapter with Miss.
Speaker 1: Texas I had. I'm not going to lie to you, he jerked out to me before, so fucking.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm always really impressed about the people that come because some people play cool.
Speaker 1: Some people.
Speaker 2: You know, you have your own lane, you have your own thing that you're doing. You're an entrepreneur, you're doing fashion music, you do all these kinds of stuff that so it's cool to see things collide and how you collaborate, how people just talk as people, because you know, in the beginning, you've been here for quite some time. We've been we've been hanging out for a minute, we've been having some drinks, so we can, you know, get this whole thing pop in the right way, the same Texas way, and you definitely play it cool. The thing is is, I also knew you didn't look at me in the eyes for quite some time. So that's always a one like giveaway that you know you're like, oh should I should?
Speaker 3: People in that mean you scared of them, more intimidated, and I definitely looked at you. I may all contact with you.
Speaker 2: You did to the point when you first met me one ten percent. But as the conversations progressed, you can see where you were trying to, like, you know, the thoughts were bubbling, the things were coming out.
Speaker 1: You'll you're like, how do you talk?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You can take it how you receive it. So when was the last time you watched Alexis Texas film? Oh, I have this, but normally it says I want the truth and mother's sucking truth.
Speaker 4: I'm going to only give you the truth.
Speaker 1: We appreciate that. I'm maybe a year ago, a year ago year.
Speaker 3: Can you describe he was bouncing on Dick, that's what you was doing, and it was I think it was a reverse cowgirl. I never it was reverse cowgirl. That's a good one, And that's like, that's your favorite one.
Speaker 1: You finish your move for.
Speaker 4: You, that's my favorite one, reverse cowgirl? Because I got you to ask.
Speaker 2: It's because it's the POV version for yourself when you're not actually fucking for those viewers out there that don't know what that's all about.
Speaker 3: I'm a super ass gad, but as of late, i've been in the titties more. But you slipping sides, yeah, a little bit, a little bit, but I've always been an ass guy.
Speaker 4: So me watching you do to a verse cowgirl, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I like that. I like that about you haven't seen her do reverse cowgirl.
Speaker 2: So you gave me, you gave me a nickname. I mean you've got like three names. You gave like three nicknames altogether. What can I call you a nick?
Speaker 3: Mcgrid two prim j I mean Pete second version of frame, so okay two okay, And it's quicker as easier too, because the premia is mad.
Speaker 1: It's like it's a it's a mouthful. I spoke weed. I've been drinking tequila or you know, having a whole too.
Speaker 2: All right, P two, So let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, shuts up. You know we tapped ship in Jex's all right, so le pe too. Let's get into it. So your dad is a big icon within the game.
Speaker 2: How did that feel and did you ever feel that you were in the shadows of them coming in, like coming up and being behind that, and did you feel like you had to like kind of follow up behind what he was doing or how did you navigate into your own lanes of doing what you are doing now?
Speaker 3: Well, when I first had started coming outside, I was trying to live up to his name like normally, like that's normal, Like your dad is.
Speaker 2: Iconic, yeah, in the game, and then he's done a lot of big things, so for sure people will be like, oh, are you going to be just like your dad?
Speaker 1: Or how do you do things?
Speaker 3: And then I'm a virgo, So like I initially started off like that, but when people started trying to force it on me or that's what they expected, it kind of pissed me off. So I'm like, now I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: And it pissed you off because you didn't feel like it belonged to you or did if it pissed you off because of someone put trying to put you in a box that you know that you weren't ready to be in the box thing.
Speaker 3: Definitely they were trying to put me in a box and like, nah, you can't put me in a box. I'm always do my own thing. I'm not never gonna follow behind nobody. I mean of course, I'm taking his legacy and I'm transcending it into another dimension and I'm into fashion now.
Speaker 4: I'm taking the brand and changing it. But like I'm gonna do it my way in my own I don't.
Speaker 2: So does he support what you're doing? Do you have a good relationship with him now? Is he like, you know, a business partner and what you're doing or is it completely separate sides?
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like that's my dad, So of course he's like a business partner. But you know, he doing his thing. He doing documentaries, He's putting together some movies. They're gonna make a movie on him. He has another documentary coming out. He nas actually just did a documentary on him last year. So like he's doing like he's one of those people like you do your thing and I'm gonna do my thing, and then you feel me like yeah, So let's get a.
Speaker 1: Little the scenario of like all of who you are, So how old were you when he went away? Five five?
Speaker 2: So did you you know, being around the life and being around you know what he is and what he all that he is was that intimidating?
Speaker 1: Do you think like, oh that's away.
Speaker 4: That they can't be awake.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 4: I didn't know nothing about that top with thirteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when you started to start develop those things, did you have resentment a little bit because he was doing things that took you away from being a father around you And not that it was intentional, but you know there we do things for our kids to help us eat, help do us get into better places.
Speaker 4: I feel like the word resentful or resentment is like.
Speaker 3: Not the right word. I don't think I ever resented because I understood it.
Speaker 2: Like, but even at those times, I think feelings are feelings and we should be allowed to do those things, and that's how we work through things. On the other side is because maybe at this big age you don't but being at five and that whatever is like you feel sad or you feel like when you feel that you're lacking of because you don't have this father figure even though I'm sure he was still big presence even you know, being locked up or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when but when you're that young, like I feel like the kids that are resentful towards their parents is because they wanted for shit. Ky cursed on this of course, Yeah, because they wanted shit, like they or they needed shit.
Speaker 4: It was a void. But I don't ever feel like I had a void like my mother held it down.
Speaker 3: I was always in luxury cars, I went to the best schools, Like I had the best clothes on. So it wasn't a void there, like, of course, you know, I know my dad is not here, but it wasn't a void though, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So physical form was the void, but not everything.
Speaker 1: Still a parent in your life.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Okay, And my mother definitely was too, Like she I was super spoiled.
Speaker 1: I'm the only kid, I'm the youngest dad, the only child.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I was like.
Speaker 1: Super super protected.
Speaker 2: You were sheltered and having your dad being as big as an icon he was, did his friends kind of pay homage and kind of like take.
Speaker 1: The support of what that was?
Speaker 2: Absolutely so you were some kind of those key players that kind of made you or molded you maybe into the man that you are today.
Speaker 4: I was around a lot of his peers, A lot of his peers.
Speaker 3: They you know, they they they took to me like I was almost like they son in a way, because obviously when they see me, they just see him again and he's not here.
Speaker 1: Anymore.
Speaker 4: So like they're like, now we got to look out for him.
Speaker 3: So they used they used to come, they used to give me money, they used to take me to dinner, like I was eating at the five star restaurants as a teenager, like before any.
Speaker 2: Before I appreciate what that meant at those things being at a young age. Or did you just think like, this is my lifestyle, this is what it was always I was born into.
Speaker 3: That's what kind of thing. I appreciate it. But then I was like, yeah, this is just this is not accept this his lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it has been this way forever.
Speaker 2: So having that like again, I can't I do not necessarily want to say silver spoon, right, but in a sense, it's like you have this length let out for you, this planned out for you, and all these things. How did you obtain and still be able to keep that lifestyle that you're doing currently now because your dad, you're a grown man, your mom and you know your mom did well, she raised you well whatever, But now it's like you you put you off into the wild. How do you continue to maintain that lifestyle and that presence that your dad had to now making it your own where your P two And they're not necessarily not saying that your dad's not a part of who you are, because that's always who you are.
Speaker 1: But how did you step outside that?
Speaker 3: Like, well, I just feel like that's in my DNA, like me to be a go getter, me to be ambitious, me to be a lion out here, Like that's just in my DNA.
Speaker 4: And I love fashion and I love music.
Speaker 3: So I said, I'm gonna just take his name and get into every doughta I can get into off his name, and I'm just gonna get to the next level. But also the endeavors that I'm doing now, I have a passion for that. So I feel like if you want to be special, you got to have a passion for what you're doing and you got to be hungry. And I'm both of those things. Like I don't want to just come through the door and start at the top.
Speaker 1: Like I don't mind working work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't mind putting in the work, Okay, because.
Speaker 1: That's the part of my your an adult life, you're willing to work for what.
Speaker 3: It is, and I'm still spoiled adult life, but because you earned it, But because because I earned the.
Speaker 4: Exactly thing is.
Speaker 2: That's why it's like, how do you keep that maintained lifestyle, you know and where you're like you've had it before where you're like now I like that, but I'm going to I want to keep what I'm doing and be hungry how I'm doing it well.
Speaker 3: My dad actually the reason why I might have one of the reagions because he tells me like, yo, nobody doesn't owe you anything like nobody's.
Speaker 2: Would you say that's the best advice you've ever gotten from your father?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, definitely, and overbody owes you nothing.
Speaker 4: Nobody owes you ship. You got to you feel me just because you're my son.
Speaker 1: That with the how does that resonate to your core?
Speaker 2: Like when someone tells you that your dad's telling maybe you're having a heart to heart you have it like do you speak weekly or no?
Speaker 3: I mean he's well he's in a prison right now where they're always on lock down. Like somebody's oh something is crazy. Is always limited cover very very limited.
Speaker 1: But when you're having.
Speaker 2: That go to like heart to heart because everyone needs their dad, right like you wanted to go to advice, you do these things?
Speaker 4: He always drops gems.
Speaker 1: What are some of those gems that you can share with us private.
Speaker 3: Just be leery of humans because humans are always going to disappoint you. So don't put all your like faith or all your.
Speaker 4: Just don't put all your.
Speaker 3: Energy into people, okay, because they're definitely going to disappoint you. And he also says like, don't let it clost you anything, like if you know how somebody is, you got to just take it for what it is, like read the sounds on the wall. Don't never avoid the sounds on the wall, because the universe is going to show you. Who you're dealing with is up to you whether you deal with them with you don't deal with them, or how you deal with them. He just very made me very clear. I don't want to I don't trust people, but.
Speaker 2: You're cautious of what people bring inside you. And that's the thing is for me is like no one gave me anything. I've made everything that I've done myself, but from experience and time put in and do whatever, because it's like you will never be able to walk the shoes your dad ever did. Is because he's your dad, right and that's his own thing. But they embrace what you do and they want to keep a legacy to a point where there is footprints sod in that you can step upon and make it your own or do your own thing.
Speaker 1: And that's why it's like his experiences will never be your own.
Speaker 2: But taking the knowledge and taking it to your own accord is I think what's more powerful.
Speaker 4: In it all.
Speaker 2: It's because it could go one in, ear in and out the other and never be attested to the time of who you really are as a man. And I think that that's really telling to the man that you are today is taking those things and making them true fruition to what you're being.
Speaker 1: Successful at present day.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I think that that's the you know, my biggest point was today in this interview was that you know, I've heard stories about your day. You know, I've been around people that were with your dad and those things, and they're all high up, you know, power things, and you know the stories.
Speaker 1: That we would never even know.
Speaker 2: But it's like, oh damn or whatever, you know what I mean, and and respect, but it's like we'll never be in those times with those people, so we can even appreciate we say that with those things, we were like, oh, but how can I do me?
Speaker 1: How can I make this thing your own thing?
Speaker 2: And I think that it's really telling us of your personality and who speaks of you as.
Speaker 1: Who you are, how you showing up in the game now?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So let's talk about where you are present day. You said you love fashion, you're doing all that, you're an entrepreneur. What entrepreneurship things are you dabbling in now and kind of like really going full force?
Speaker 4: Well, just I did. I started a podcast this year.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I had like a whole list of dat podcast Reaching the Hood.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, so I started a part when the year started.
Speaker 3: My New Year's resolution was to like do everything I had in my notes because instead of me just writing.
Speaker 4: In the journal, I just put it in my notes is easier.
Speaker 3: So I had like six yeah exactly, I had six things written in my notes that I wanted to do this year, but I just I didn't think I was going to do all six, but she did them.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: I did five out of the six. So I launched the Jackets. They're going crazy right now, super viral.
Speaker 1: What is your Is it a.
Speaker 2: Clothing line that you have or is just like one item pieces? So what is your clothing line or it's a.
Speaker 4: Clothing line, but it's a collection. So I have hoodies, I have t shirts, I have jackets, the hats and some leather because I put out a varsity jacket, but I have leather jackets and hats that's going to come out. That's going to be my next collection.
Speaker 1: So I don't really want to do like you're doing, like limited edition pieces exactly.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm doing is a collection.
Speaker 1: So Supreme to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the name of the brand, Supreme, the Supreme Team brands, the Real Supreme Team brand.
Speaker 1: Is it called the Real Supreme the Supreme Team snow fake ship? Yeah, yeah, try to do whatever exactly. Okay.
Speaker 2: So it's only Supreme Team, the only legit ship. So we started with the jackets.
Speaker 3: We started with the shirts, then we went to the hoodies, and now the new piece jackets is a new PI just came out last month.
Speaker 1: So is there a website that we can go and get link?
Speaker 3: The link is right in my bio when you go to my Instagram Supreme on the School of Griff link is right there.
Speaker 1: And all of that generated from you being in fashion and liking I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna tell you how it started right that too.
Speaker 3: But my dad was in the eighties, so he influenced a lot of rappers from that era on how to dress because they was all looking up to him.
Speaker 4: As far as with the fashion that fly.
Speaker 2: Fly guy exactly, you got your mama look look exactly.
Speaker 4: So I pretty much took those aesthetic pictures from back in the days, like you know, everybody loves those nostalgic pictures and how they used to dress, like with the track suits or with the bamba jackets or with the fur colts. Like I feel like the eighties, the seventies and the eighties influence fashion.
Speaker 2: And it's also the time right now that's being rebursed because everything has time time caps.
Speaker 1: But then they also do it too.
Speaker 2: I think that's with you know, the newer generation of seeing things. You put your own flare on it, you put your own spice, you know whatever. And I say, it's just people like fly shit exact. And I think there's only so many fly things that you can do without in a sense, it's not duplicating but making it's your own.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we and we have heavily influenced by the eighties and nineties and fashion. So you know, I had an idea. Me and my me and my partner had an idea.
Speaker 3: Gotta because nads put the doctor to the documentary on my dad last year and the thumbnail or the picture for the documentary was dumb and the supreme team jackets.
Speaker 4: Nope. So me and my boy Gutta, we was like, yo, we should put them jackets back out, bro. And then we put them out.
Speaker 1: We did what we said we was going to do it, and they going and they flew off the shops.
Speaker 4: They're going crazy right now. I got fat going on, fat Joe away from mind.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: The last one gots yesterday.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's not a bad person to give it to.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna front even though I wasn't there to you know, celebrate it at all.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'm gonna be expecting mine because you know, things popping.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite color? What's your two favorite colors?
Speaker 1: I like green because it's about money.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, you know you know right there?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay? Yeahs.
Speaker 4: And then is another person?
Speaker 1: Is it all?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is that just the color scheme for this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for but the leather jackets I'm gonna do. I'm gonna have another color. I think I'm gonna do the leather jackets black black.
Speaker 1: If we could collab, you know, I mean you know fashion ship too, I like, I know what I like and I know it looks good. I mean, yeah, you could be one of the models. No like to have order. I need a piece of something.
Speaker 2: So okay, now going back, we're like the flip flopping right because we want to like. I think part of how you were brought up and raised into this game too, is also speaks volumes.
Speaker 1: Of what it is.
Speaker 4: I totally forgot about the belet and bottle.
Speaker 1: We didn't have one, did we, Oh Ship.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was going to be mad at me.
Speaker 1: Ross, but he gave us the case he should. It would have been right here.
Speaker 4: But you know, I think they probably drunk them just last night.
Speaker 1: It really did.
Speaker 4: If they drunk or a bottles that was.
Speaker 2: Honestly, they did have a lot of bottles from the Tyson Show and then coming in here and a lot of the Mexican we're doing this.
Speaker 1: I'll give you one right now. What's up?
Speaker 4: You like making eye contact with people when you're talking to them. I noticed that about you.
Speaker 1: I do because I feel like it makes it more genuine. Does it make you nervous? You love using get nervous around I feel like you love using that word nervous. I don't love using it, but I think that it's under context of what is relevant and what's going on. And I think that most people who are.
Speaker 2: Going to say something that they't like eye contact. For me, it's like I can't interview you and be like, so, guys, do we ask you a question? I just don't think it's as fluid as and more like for me, this ain't here. It's about like getting to know each other.
Speaker 1: That's my whole intimate or no.
Speaker 2: Well, the whole reason why is like my podcast is called Private Talk is it's a private conversation. We don't know each other in the beginning, but the end we're gonna be best friends because we're talking real shit. It's about I mean, normally I have cards whatever. But I felt like in this whole organ environment was more about getting to know you and how we have a conversation and we go back and forth because then it's more authentic and having staged questions.
Speaker 4: But do you like making people nervous when you look at them. I don't I think you like it.
Speaker 2: You intend to make people nervous. I can't help that. My eyes speak to your soul and that just happens.
Speaker 1: So you know it is what it is. Baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you told like a New York you've got a lot of confidence.
Speaker 1: And that's a bad thing that No, that's a great thing is but you were a mommy of New York. I don't know, said, my family is from New York. They're from the Bronx. I was raised, I says a lot.
Speaker 2: That's a lot from the mentality of two Bronx individuals that were high school sweethearts that birth. The Queen liked me and that's just how we do so for me, I was raised in Texas, but Texas never really defined who I was. It was a great place to be raised in a safe environment and getting to be my authentic self, but I knew I never fit in there like I was just always destined to do other things.
Speaker 1: And that's why I move my ass.
Speaker 4: Is that a true statement about Texas?
Speaker 1: I think everything's bigger in Texas.
Speaker 4: Absolutely catch phrase, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, at one point took it and made it my own. But everything is bigger in Texas. My ass is forty five inches around facts, so you know we do things big. And my other thing was go big or go home, and Miss Texas ain't never going home. Yeah, so I know you're gonna asking.
Speaker 1: I gotta get back to the interview my dad, y'all.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you send your jackets. This is your newest thing right now? What other endeavors are you dabbling? And you said you have an artist or like, what kind of things are you?
Speaker 3: So I've worked with a lot of producers and artists, so I just middle man a lot of stuff for them. So if I have a rapper that I met in California for me doing an interview in California and me just networking, I'll plug that artist.
Speaker 1: With Why do they trust your vision?
Speaker 4: Is it because they see how I moved?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: And when you have if you have one conversation with me, that's all you need to do. That's all you need to know that you need to do.
Speaker 1: You just know that you can plug and play whoever you need to be.
Speaker 2: In those I'm a doc connector a doc connector absolutely Okay, it's the doc connector maybe that's your nickname for me.
Speaker 1: You see, I like DC. I'm always names because I feel like it makes them more personal or whatever. Your story is legs, you know.
Speaker 3: But what makes me big that booty though you have your mentality, your mentality and the booty.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Brains and booty for me, I can't make that my my my agency though, brains and booty, that's all. Yeah, But then that discriminates. You couldn't be the first man that's going to be represented if it's brains and booty, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's like I gotta I gotta make it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, a universal thing where it's like we're all boss bitches men. I can't even say bitches and boys. I respect, no, but you ain't a boy, You're a man. So it's like you want to make certain things neutral for everyone that's inviting to things.
Speaker 1: So are we going to collaborate on the name?
Speaker 2: You can?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, be partners see that.
Speaker 2: That's how you know he'd be talking to people that know ship like, oh, partnership, as I just try to pull him on the jackets.
Speaker 4: Everything, partnership everything, partner you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll talk, we'll see maybe small percentages, you know, and there's big things popping.
Speaker 4: I'm cool. I'm cool with any percentage.
Speaker 1: At least you have, like, you know, a little there you go. Okay, who was out of your dad's like influences of being around and like the people he was. Is somewhere that you mentor as well?
Speaker 2: Or was it maybe a mentor to you or that you probably look to look up to or even still maybe speak to today.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, it's this guy named black Handed Chaz, who was one of my father's closest friends from Queen's and he's also a legend in the game.
Speaker 4: Okay, he definitely mentored me a lot growing up. And from Afar, I would say jay Z because JJ and my dad had a relationship too, but from Afar, I definitely like emulate a lot of the stuff that I see jay Z doing, like how he move and like his mannerisms and like, you know, like definitely Hove. Definitely that's one of the people I look up to as far as like his business acumen and everything.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, is there anyone that when your dad got locked up that's stopped fucking with y'all in general?
Speaker 1: Or like based to know, everybody was just loyal shockingly okay. I mean.
Speaker 4: I feel like I get a lot of love.
Speaker 2: Okay, because your dad's serned a lot of things an inverted I not or people knowing what it was. So it's like you always wonder is like is it really the code of like you see the movies and all these you know, even documentaries. Now it's like does it really portray where it's like you're really taken care of and in certain situations? I mean, or is it the knowledge of and just being around those people that is you're taking care of because that's the knowledge is.
Speaker 1: Power as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: But I don't really, like I told you earlier, I don't feel like I ever wanted for nothing like my mother was like my mother got a good job that being.
Speaker 2: A kid at those times. In those times too, sometimes they just oh, are they pay homage to your father that want to show you more because your dad's not physically there, you know. So it's like, because I think that every man needs to have a father figure, a source present or even you know, emotionally in those things to like kind of go to because your mom, as much as a boss as she is a man, that you can do that we just don't know or have insight to gives that a man could provide in those names.
Speaker 4: You ever saying it takes a village to raise child, And I feel like that was the instance.
Speaker 3: With me, Like I feel like I had a lot of role models, you know, growing up as I got older, definitely, and then when my uncle came home from jail, that's really when I started like meeting more of my dad's friends. And then like I feel like once my uncle came home and he was bringing me around everybody like that more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, it was definitely.
Speaker 2: Because that's something now you're also an adult, You're not a kid, You're more in those situations, so it's kind of kind of bringing you into like definitely that kind of thing. Did you ever feel like you missed out because your dad not being there with in that sense of being older and then having it from your like in a sense uncle, No, No.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like whatever's meant for your life is going to be for you. So if it was in the cars for me not to have a dad growing up and to go through what I went through, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm not one of those.
Speaker 4: People that'd be like, damn, what if or hypothetically. Noah, I'm good with how everything turned out.
Speaker 1: But I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, we talked about the business part of that. So now also with business comes pleasure.
Speaker 1: So there was a lot of.
Speaker 2: Ladies, a lot of where that was at a time where they kind of you know, murdering and all those things.
Speaker 1: Made music for the ladies.
Speaker 4: You really funny?
Speaker 1: And why am I funny? Because I know shit funny as hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: I didn't expect you to know this much in detail, but yeah, I love it everything.
Speaker 1: You know. You may know people, but I know people too, so love it that.
Speaker 4: It is private talk ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: It's a private conversation between friends. But now we homies.
Speaker 2: So so with murdering going in, they're doing me like R and B music. Really at that time two thousands was like for the ladies. It was like there was so much other shit going on whenever, but they really brought it to so they were fucking mad bitches.
Speaker 1: They were doing things so allegedly I didn't that's her talking, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying about the times. I ain't pinpointing anybody. The genre of that time and that music whatever. It opened up a lot of things for people.
Speaker 1: Right, So within that field of things too, How promiscuous of a man are you?
Speaker 2: Have you been one of those people that just engulf in that whole world to where it's like pussy just comes to you? Is it one of those things where it's like you maybe try not tried harder, because I don't think many need to try whatever, But it's like being who you are, Like.
Speaker 1: Did that have any effect on how you your pussy rate? Yeah? Definitely me being who I am, definitely have Has a pussy's been thrown at you a lot?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Has anybody ever been like have they fucked your dad and they want to fuck you too?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 1: Have you done it? Yes? Have they said any reviews like yell reviews a review stars? Baby, I haven't been compared to my dad. I think that's kind of weird. Wait for you. But if the bitch is fucking you and your dad at that one point, I mean there has to be like, oh, baby, you were better than your dad. Oh it's bigger than who like. I like, that's the cost of migos token, But it's really not that base level.
Speaker 2: I thought those questions prior to but the costume because maybe brought it out just at this moment.
Speaker 1: But there's segues in everything I do.
Speaker 3: Well, now, if I did it, I think it'd be funny because I have my dad tattooed on my hand, so they kind.
Speaker 1: Of like, would you say, kiss him right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely tell him that. Yeah exactly. But now I never got compared to my dad and like that.
Speaker 1: Okay two two, yeah, okay. Was it weird to you when they approached it? At first?
Speaker 4: I was younger, so it was like exciting to me. I was like eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: It was in a like I would think younger would almost make me intimidated. I don't get intimidated, but like no, never never, So I don't know, like for me, even like being Alexis Texas, right, like there's certain times not that I'm in maybe intimiated isn't the right word, but you questioning some things, Like for me, it's like the first time.
Speaker 1: That and the second part is like.
Speaker 4: It's just more of like a are you overthinker?
Speaker 1: One thousand? Why you saying that? That's what I'm saying. Meeting Alexis Texas, I have a highly sexual person. I love sex.
Speaker 2: I love everything about it. I love people who are in tune to what they really know and want. It may not be for me, but for you know, for them, the fact that you could be openly explicit about what you want is a turn on.
Speaker 1: Now, it doesn't mean that I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Pop it a pussy's fucking handstand type situation every fucking time, but if it gets there, maybe, But with all of that saying is most times.
Speaker 1: People who say, oh, I'm such a big fan of you, I know it's.
Speaker 2: Not gonna go well, yeah, exactly, because I'm never thinker. But now you're in your head because now you're thinking about all the dicks that I've fugged? Are you adequate? Are you this at whatever? Though true, but this is also the female part of me. But for you being the man, right, it's like you don't have the same worries, and not that I have worry about that, but I almost feel bad for them because I'm like, oh, I'm gonna have this issue where you're drinking your dick of me and can't even get hard putting in tragic. Yeah, So for you in this situation, one thousand and percent is why I'm giving you this scenario.
Speaker 1: That poor and said, that's happened in my regging life a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you being the man, right, because now you're the one who has to get hard.
Speaker 1: You gotta like go time is.
Speaker 2: Go time if we're not around four play though, like like even with four play you have to be hard or into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like four plays like okay, hypothetically speaking, if this was me and you in a situation, right and now I'm somebody that grew up watching you, It's like that like the way for me to relax myself.
Speaker 3: That way we won't have any technical difficulties. It is definitely constant egos. Have a nice little drink, just get relaxed. I feel like when people being they head too much, the remedy to that is just relaxing to a point.
Speaker 2: But then some people get too relaxed and they can't orform. I've had people who are like they either took stuffs and say is like at one time I was in a situation where they felt like which I thought was a horrible situation, they took ecstasy thinking that would be great, horrible situation. I don't do those that drug at all, not a weed, smoke or i'd have but that's not my recreational where if I'm going to like hang out with some of it the first time, I'm like, yes, poxip not my thing. So it was horrible, horrible, horrible horrible. So for me, it's like that's of them problem, right, it's not a me thing because I know what is my situation, but I don't have to perform in a sense like you do. So when you have these ladies coming at you and you're like in like if they're saying it's about your dad, or they're like, oh I just like those jackets, or you're just sexy or your hands and whatever, I think.
Speaker 4: Is that the last one you said it's not so much about my dad and other stuff.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying the plethora of what conversations could come at you at those times, and so the things that we've talked about this you know, the conversation okay, but you don't think it's a turn on me, like, oh all your sees that's not making my pussy went. It's making my pussy dry actually, because I know that you know in your heads that you can't fuck me like those dudes on the camera or you allegedly think that, so then they take themselves out of the game that I'm like, oh, this is gonna be horrible.
Speaker 1: I get the chance twice, but not evenmore third time. Count it out of here.
Speaker 2: So does any of those situations ever happen to where like or you're just always ready.
Speaker 4: To go your horny are always my The Beidle is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So what's the craziest sex story you've ever had? I fuck the girl?
Speaker 4: Would don't look away with one arm?
Speaker 1: One arm? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Like she had a null?
Speaker 1: Oh she did? I thought you.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, no, no, no, she had like did she got into a car accident? Like this is all? So she had like a nub.
Speaker 1: Did she use it in inappropriate ways?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But did she stick it anywhere?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: That's nowhere. But so okay, I had sex with a girl that had.
Speaker 2: Trying after sticking up though in my own pussy if maybe mm hmmm nah, if you had, why not? It would be the same thing as fingering yourself. But it's you're using what you have your limbs right?
Speaker 4: Nah? Another crazy thing?
Speaker 3: Of course, I had movie dated sex fuck the girl and Tom Square and the McDonald's bathroom before car sex.
Speaker 4: Car sex is regular to me.
Speaker 1: People, if you ever had sex on an airplane, no, I have it, that's on your list.
Speaker 4: Definitely. Was that the Mahau Club, Yeah, I got it. I got it. You said you're a part of it.
Speaker 1: On a PJ on a regular place, regular place southwest from Miami to LA.
Speaker 4: That's dope. How was it? It was? It was a turbulence, any turbulence.
Speaker 2: There was no turbulence. It was a night flight. It was a side it was a side spoon situation. And then halfway throughout, just like, oh, the lady kept walking through. So I was like just getting a little nervous.
Speaker 4: So I still did it in the aisle.
Speaker 1: No, we were in the seat.
Speaker 2: No, we were in the seat aisle, That's what I'm mean. In the seats, but the eye of his okay, yeah, did it in the row? Yeah, in the row and it was just y'all two in that row. Yeah, that's dope. So I did a little like this, and then I had a blanket, and then was you know, and then we were sucking. And then I was like the lady kept walking through but she couldn't know. But I didn't know if she didn't know, And I was like, this is a federal offense?
Speaker 1: Is on a plate?
Speaker 4: Is it a federal offense?
Speaker 1: Anything you do? I think on a pan?
Speaker 4: But fine, I don't think.
Speaker 1: But you're we're naked, fucking I'm sure there's a lot of things that they could like you maybe, I don't know. You can look into it. I'm not trying to get those I'm not trying to get those charged.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was like, so I stopped and then he was like, well, I'm going to finish, and I was like, well do you? So he jerked off on the pillow.
Speaker 1: And then called the day.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I guess I gave him blue. I didn't even blue about to say that lips or in the pillow, watch off of those pillows. That was That was a wasted I feel like that was a wasted moment. Was he supposed to come and you no, thank you? Why you don't want babies from the man that was fucking in the Southwest?
Speaker 2: Possibly maybe one day of the situations correct, but not on the Southwest airplane?
Speaker 1: Like how are you made? No, I'm not. That's a dope story to tell your kids. And Texas is not condone that message. You better pull the fun out or if I do something about you, better testify what you're doing.
Speaker 2: All right, So, now, since we're going into like the little more sexier questions whatever, we're gonna play my favorite part of the of my episode, your favorite with Texas. Okay, truth to Texas is a little bit more risky, a little bit more different questions that we're already getting to know you a little bit more intimately.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're warmed up. Prime let's go that sounds real such yes or no type of thing.
Speaker 2: Or I mean you take it as and we're gonna ask you some questions. So it's romantic, kinky, U, naughty.
Speaker 1: M spicy.
Speaker 4: I think that's the genre of questions.
Speaker 1: Yes, So there's four types of questions.
Speaker 4: I get to pick which one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go through all of them.
Speaker 2: I'm a couple of a couple of three to four questions in each category, get to know you a little bit more better. And then after all of that, since you've given me all of that, I'll let you ask Miss Texas two questions because I feel like you had multiple questions and I'm only give.
Speaker 1: One I'm gonna give you two person a lot. That's what those brands liked.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna start with naughty Okay, let's get it all right, naughty questions.
Speaker 1: What is your biggest turn off? What is something that a girl can do.
Speaker 2: That just makes your dick completely not and talk too much? Talk too much during sex or talk too much in general in general, and then you hate me because I talk a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but look, when you're talking during sex, it's fire like I want you to talk naxt talking in general. No, I like having conversations, but when you just yee yeah, I like shut the fuck.
Speaker 4: No man wants to hear no woman talk talk like that? Like, is it turn off?
Speaker 1: So you're speaking for all men?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's see doggy or missionary? You got doggy? Okay, okay, doggie?
Speaker 2: Damn booty size matter? If you're as a girl and you were like, you know, vibing or whatever, does the ass size matter if she was flat booty all together? Could you still get it done? Or would you just be like nah? I mean you know you said you're a titty man right now.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think the ass size matter. It helps always always a plus.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's extra points in the beginning, but not.
Speaker 4: Don't matter because skinny girls like I feel like me personally.
Speaker 3: But then I can't say that because fat girls get wet too, but skinny girls to get if you treat it right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's different type, but it's different levels to wet.
Speaker 1: The same way we talked about pregnant pussy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: All pussies gonna get wet and you give it the right attention in LA that's a fact.
Speaker 4: That's a fact, but not as how its don't matter.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, Okay, Okay, this is like a going question that I realize or having. I have a lot of men man friends, so if having a conversation whatever, obviously they asked me a lot of sexual questions and I didn't even know this was a really fake But.
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You never fake came and was like crazy just.
Speaker 4: To get rid of her, like and then'll be over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I have. See that's the thing. And I did not understand how that even you know what it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if I'm wearing a condom and I do ninety four percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so if I'm having sex with a girl and I have condom, I'm having condemn sex and you can't really nothing like condums.
Speaker 1: Like that you never came in a condom.
Speaker 4: No, I have, but it takes a long time. And if I'm just.
Speaker 1: Old, her pussy was still good. But you were just like you got a condom on.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't have a dick, so I don't really know my personal experience. You can't really like.
Speaker 4: No, no, just because you don't mean that the pussy was good.
Speaker 1: I believe that, Yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: You can't feel from one condom to the next, and different pussies. If you had five pussies lined up and they were all condem sex, you wouldn't be able to tell which pussy was better than the other.
Speaker 1: No, No, so you just think this just world sex is better. Can I'm not denying that, But I'm also a poor star.
Speaker 2: But I also don't really I don't have a dick, so I don't know if I were to sit like for me, if I were to stick my that I don't have hypothetically into five different things. Right, and I had a condom, it was the same variable. I feel like I would be able to tell the difference between one. They're not going to offer the same.
Speaker 4: Impossible, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wish for a day so I could really make these decisions and have those answer is a correct answer, because I know just because your fuck a lot doesn't mean that you're good at fucking either.
Speaker 4: That's true, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like, but if I'm putting by dick in something that's a different type of hole, it's either a big hole a small hole.
Speaker 4: I don't want to keep imagining you with a life. Let's cut that out.
Speaker 2: Imagine what you could go online right now and watch me get fucked by millions of people, not millions.
Speaker 4: Of people though, I don't want to think about you having to dick though.
Speaker 1: Oh no. But hypothetically, why for me to like talk about making.
Speaker 4: As a female, is it better with.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a horny bitch. I'm gonna say rall the time. I've also had condemn sex. That's still great. I just can't be ready about what I'm doing psychological about what turns me on is way.
Speaker 1: Different than what you So what turns you on a lot of different things.
Speaker 2: I can give it to two or three, but see my Okay again, I'm such a sexual person that I could watch regular TV and masturbate and not that anything turns me on. It's just I know what turns me on.
Speaker 1: So I'm just bored. So I'm fucking myself. Not because so you're real real one thousand. I should have been a man, and I'm a Puerto Rican and I have a sex like a man. Horny. No, I don't watch the news because it's depressing God in general.
Speaker 4: Would you be would you be able to play with yourself? You with depressed?
Speaker 2: I'm sure I've done it, and I've been depressed in my life, so yeah, definitely going to I think that that heightens my orgasms. No, it heightens my happiness. It's okay, It's a little dose of oppositopes, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on spicy questions. How many partners have you had if you could round it off in your lifetime? Probably over one thousand, over a thousand. Yeah, How old are you? Twenty eight, twenty eight?
Speaker 1: And that when did you start fucking?
Speaker 4: Probably like sixteen.
Speaker 1: Sixteen, one thousand. I think you have me beat?
Speaker 4: How going I have you beat?
Speaker 2: Because porn stars. We all fuck the same people. There's about twenty fucking porn people, and I've done over five hundred movies, but there are about twelve people that I've fucked ever, well, not ever, but I'm poor. But I've been poring for over twenty years, so I don't really fuck that much off camera.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 2: I've been in I've been married, divorce, happily divorce. Yes, that's the first time I read them, happily divorced.
Speaker 4: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: I'm a long term I usually have relationships and then I mean, I haven't been in a relationship with over three maybe four years.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't fuck a lot off camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's just say a thousand for retal.
Speaker 1: I feel like I did this number. Trish was my number when we did was it a I feel like I lied.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't think I lied intentionally, but I'm well talking about all together.
Speaker 1: I think I said a hundred, but I think that that number is low.
Speaker 4: You think you low bulled yourself.
Speaker 1: I think I did.
Speaker 4: Fifty just to be on a safe sound, you know, like I.
Speaker 1: Probably like, I mean, I don't know. I'm not trying to make myself cooler.
Speaker 2: But five hundred men sounds more like it doesn't even sound like attainable from the porn people. So let's say maybe if all maybe two from I started when I was sixteen two, I'm thirty eight now. Okay, I don't really know what that says me. If that makes better or worse. We gotta do the math, right, I know, I'm like the math. It's just like just for me, I was just more into For at least ten twelve years I worked. I worked five days a week. So when you're fucking that much like you're like sexist, this is a different part. Like I'm in a sexual athlete. So I'm giving you guys what you need.
Speaker 1: What was I getting? I did come every time, though You're welcome every scene. If I wasn't getting mine, you're not getting yours, and we're always gonna get mine. What would you say is your best move in the bedroom? Yeah, what you're like, and it's like.
Speaker 4: Fate is okay.
Speaker 1: When I'm when I'm doing missionary standing up off the bed though, Like so she's hanging off her booty cheeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm pulling her to the end of the bed and I'm standing up and like that's my finishing move, because I can.
Speaker 1: Are you coming inside or coming all over her making her eat it? What are we doing? I like pulling out and making them eat it? Okay, on their knees or where they're at, wherever they're at, wherever I can get too quick enough. Could you shoot it in her face? I've done that a lot. Have you came in any girls eyes? Yes? Lashes yet on purpose?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're an asshole. It's like having babies go in your eyes. It does not feel great.
Speaker 1: That's my finishing move though, that's my eyes. Yeah, oh no, sir, we could never have sex. So you kill that? Well, then I take that back. People's eyes? No, why, that's not like you said. That's your finishing movie. Come in there, flashes.
Speaker 2: Like you.
Speaker 1: I can pay for the lashes, though, but I don't give a buck. They could rip these off.
Speaker 4: I don't got my finishing movies off the end of the bed. Missionary standing up, that's my move.
Speaker 1: You're gonna take back your coming situation. Yeah, I'm taking that back all right. Kiki.
Speaker 2: Questions as your favorite time of day to have sex or your nighttime, morning time, middle day, anytime.
Speaker 1: I love all of them. Okay, but I think one of the most corneous.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, I think I'm more hard in the morning. Okay, like I'm always hard, always hard, never had the issue with that. But in the morning, though, that would in the morning is just different different. So soon as the soon as the sun come up, I'm like the hardestrop hard and ready to go.
Speaker 1: I would say, morning, okay, Yes, let's see. Have you ever been caught master Bady.
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Did you keep going or did you stop absolutely make them join in? No? Or you were like, baby, just need this is me time? Yeah, like you get an Alexis Texas scene?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Not fuck you see the phone didn't like that either, dropped on that ass. Yeah, I definitely got caught jerking over before.
Speaker 2: What type of porn turns you on? You said that you've been an avid porn person. You said that you've been talking to Adam twenty two.
Speaker 1: About You said, what I used to do being a porn person out here?
Speaker 4: What is Joe? I've been watching porn since I was like six seven, Like.
Speaker 1: We used to do what he was watching your internet time, yo.
Speaker 4: We used to go on family vacations and like being hotels and when everybody.
Speaker 1: Left, they give you an iPad and they're like, yeah, listen.
Speaker 4: This is before iPads.
Speaker 3: When I was seven years old and we went on a family trip, everybody left the hotel and I would be in a hotel room ordering.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been here.
Speaker 1: Your mom got mad at you. She knews.
Speaker 4: Listen. They thought it was somebody else ordering it.
Speaker 1: They didn't know it was me.
Speaker 3: They found that it was me when like five years later, when I was at somebody's house and I went to the basement, I was doing it on the computer.
Speaker 4: They was like, oh, this.
Speaker 1: Whole time it was you, you fucking curio.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your porn search history.
Speaker 4: BBW, BBW latinos Okay, POGs, of course, POGs.
Speaker 1: I love POGs, Blacked, I watched Black a lot. You have a membership? No, I don't have membership. No, I just go on pull home video. You're a free motherfucker. Okay. Yeah, I'm not paying for the only fan none of that. They're not supporting my cause people like me, we want those things.
Speaker 2: If someone if you were a music person and they were still in your music, you'd be pissed, right yes or no.
Speaker 1: No, because getting out there what the fuck? Now, where are you getting your residuals? Stop playing? Okay, but I but listened. When I did my jackets, I made thirteen to give away to celebrities. Okay, so what if there was thirteen bootleg ones? You'd be upset? No, you wouldn't. You can't count every dollar. You can't count dollar, but every fucking free view is a lot? Are your videos on hub? Unfortunately? Well then well why would I pay for that? If I can get you for free? Yeah? I would never fucking ever in life. This is war. I gotta I gotta be. You can't support a cause, no, I can't. We're friends, that's the scripture. No, no, it's not flip.
Speaker 4: Now that we're friends, I meant you approach that we cool.
Speaker 1: Now I would support your only face, but see for me, I think it's opposite. Once i'm your friend and I know that I can't watch you fuck No, so then how you gonna support me? Then your jacket you're fucking clothing. You ain't trying to answer that quick. But you're not a porn story yet.
Speaker 2: You want to be right, and we're talking about you director whatever you want to be. But okay, I said I would sign you to Texas Bro.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. I'm not still filling out the name. I'm not sure if that's okay okay, but it's about you being a creative, you being whatever is. Nobody likes their ship stolen whatever I say, so then they shouldn't be on pornhub. Then that's not my fault that I can control that. In control it.
Speaker 2: I'm getting it for free, okay, So when a bootleg, I'm gonna have a bootleg situation for your.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am watch it point, but not my favorite, my favorite por like when I go, are you watching midgets?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever watched midget porn?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But I do want to fucking midget though I do too one time just to say I did it to see what it direct that scene. If you have a midget, let me do it on camera.
Speaker 2: Would do in my personal life, and then if I liked it that much, then maybe I would bring it to the audience. But you know every time I shouldn't be on camera, right, So I gotta have my own things, my own private I got private something exactly.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I like BBW latinas, I like POGs, I like casting, backwroom casting, couch like. I like when they act like they don't know what's going on and they coming up for a rap video.
Speaker 1: I like, bang bus.
Speaker 2: I like when.
Speaker 1: What's going with the tire? Go see with the tire and they pull off?
Speaker 2: Okay, now I know where to put you in the category genre so things, Okay, Okay, maybe I should direct your first scene and then I can show you how a real legend does it.
Speaker 1: Can we direct? But I can co direct you, but you're gonna have to be the talent. All right, we can do that. So then I'll let it the only way I can get you to do that, We can do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can have a co producer, got you. Yeah, I'll let it happen just because we're friends.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, geminovrgal connection.
Speaker 1: All right. Romantic questions? Would you consider yourself a romantic? Yeah? What is the most romantic thing you've done for a partner or a girl? You like, open up the door for them, that's the most romantic thing. Okay, but that should be the most romantic.
Speaker 4: Thing you do that is a romantic Like flowers is cliche for me to say, Like, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You could like plan a day. You could plan like cliche. Everybody does that. No they do not. This is the problem. This is don't play. It's twenty something year old men. They think everyone just does. But I'm saying I don't want to say that as the most but that's gonna be a romantic thing.
Speaker 2: If you're a romantic that means maybe you just take the time and you listen to what your partner needs and you're like knowing all her stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing on that listening. I don't know what I'm talking You are bad at listening. No, I'm gonna I give great advice. Everybody told you the same thing as listening. I have to listen to give you.
Speaker 3: I have to listen to your situation to give you advice your own I have to listen to your situation.
Speaker 1: You need a lot of work.
Speaker 4: I don't you do.
Speaker 1: I don't just come to Miss Texas. You're not wrong, right because you give good advice.
Speaker 2: But if you can't listen to the person that you're with, and you shouldn't be fucking with that person the first time that the person.
Speaker 1: They always have a problem, then you should be with that person there always have a problem.
Speaker 2: You should be looking for people that like uplift you, that are encouraging, that give you good energy, that you want to listen to them, not where you're like, shout the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Because if someone said to me, we're fighting and we're not being together, but every woman talks too much, that's a bad trait that old women have they told to me, maybe the women you've been around. But I can't. You can't say ripe us all into all.
Speaker 2: I could be all men are fucking misogynists, fucking pigget.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 4: So you can generalize statements maybe, oh, men are misogynistic pigs.
Speaker 1: No, they might just not tell you or they might not show it, but they are. I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's like, that's like saying you can't generalize saying that every man is horny, and I feel like they are not all.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe in stereotypes, no idea, I do.
Speaker 2: I do. I don't because I have been in a field where people stereotype me and I am a porn Sorry. Yes, do I like sex, Yes, call me before what you want doesn't bother fucking me at all. But there is different sides of me, of my sexuality that I like that I express and how I am in my personal life and I am in my business life. So it's it's different variations of the person that you get. Now. Each person brings out different unique things out in people that I may not be, say hypothetically, if we're together, maybe I don't do certain things because that just doesn't get me off, or I don't need to like whatever, or maybe whatever the situation is.
Speaker 1: Just every person is different.
Speaker 4: What's your reference for porn? If you're watching porn? What are you type in porn? If you did, what would be your searches?
Speaker 2: Though I don't watch point. I just do it, but if I had to watch, I do better. Again, I could watch the news.
Speaker 1: They don't have to watch it. But for me, again, it's more about experiences.
Speaker 2: I have a Pandora's box of there's certain key moments where I've been fucked amazing in my life and you just think about that and I go to those moments. And so that's where I was like, when I say the TV's on, it's not because I'm watching the TV. In my mind, I have a perverted mind, so I can get myself off regardless of where I'm at.
Speaker 4: Got you kind of thing love that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so it's just I'm just a freak Okay, favorite song if you were going to lay it down. Do you play any kind of soundtrack in the back.
Speaker 1: Oh this might not be a.
Speaker 4: Popular thing to say right now, but I got to keep it abuve. I listened to R Kelly.
Speaker 1: When ok yeah, is there a particular one?
Speaker 4: I just put them on shuffle?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah? R Kelly or Trey Songs or like Wells. I don't know why is that that I'm saying men that.
Speaker 2: No, because it's about a type of music that is getting you when you're in the mood for your sexual playlist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll turn on my boy or Kelly.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, last two questions. So we're gonna do kinky bondage? Yes or no? Have you tapped into the bondage worlds?
Speaker 4: I've never done it, but I'm open to it.
Speaker 3: I'm not one of those people that'll be closed off to any new experience, Like I want to try everything.
Speaker 2: So if a lady brought you down and she's like this is my dungeon, like I want you to like tie me up, do whatever, you would be.
Speaker 4: Like, Yeah, I'm not a party poop I'm with everything.
Speaker 1: What is the.
Speaker 2: Craze or is there craziest thing a partner has ever asked you to do that you declined.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever declined a crazy request.
Speaker 1: Okay, was there a crazy request that you were like you tried?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I let a girl peel me before.
Speaker 1: Did it do anything for you? Where'd she pee? Is your mouth on your dick on your what everything? Like my tour sol, my dick everything, like, yeah, but no a GP back on her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, did they do something for you?
Speaker 4: We was in the shower and she was like, yo, just peel me and I just peed on her.
Speaker 1: In the shower. Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dirty talk yes or no?
Speaker 4: I love it. It has to be a yes. You can't just be sitting there not saying anything.
Speaker 1: Could you give us an example of your dirty talk?
Speaker 4: Well, when I'm having sexual white girls, like, I want them to call me a nigga.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's your that's your fetish like yeah, okay, yeah, okay, okay, dominant or submissive? Both? Both?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, main but like wanted to handcuffed you and do some ship to you. Allow it.
Speaker 2: I'm with it, Okay, But you freaky. You're down for whatever, as long as within your limits or whatever. Because I'm sure what are some of your boundaries that you're completely off? No, I don't have someone's eating your asher for it. Yeah, okay, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Are you eating us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a part of sex. Is a part of sex.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that. But some men are like very question a little about it.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, that's could they probably like insecure about their sexualities.
Speaker 2: I think it's a lot of things. I think it's insecure about sexuality. I think it's also insecure about society's opinion of what it is.
Speaker 1: Sex.
Speaker 3: And if you like it, then if we're all for it, then if a girl want to eat my ass, I'm with it.
Speaker 4: Eat my ass.
Speaker 1: I don't give Have you ever been to a swingers club? No?
Speaker 4: But have you been invited? Though a couple of times, I just didn't have the person to go with me.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that's the last truth With Texas. I feel like we got to know each.
Speaker 2: Other a little bit more instantly. We had some wild questions. I let you insert some questions. But now as your final too, you got two questions asked Miss Texas before we get out of here.
Speaker 1: What are those questions?
Speaker 3: Two questions? Was there ever a time where you felt uncomfortable on set? And what did you do when you was uncomfortable?
Speaker 1: Did you? I went to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I called my agent and I said that I wasn't okay with what we're doing, what was going on, and they told me to don't talk to anybody, get my stuff and go into my car and leave, and then I did and then that was it.
Speaker 4: Another question is have you ever thrown up on a dick before?
Speaker 1: Give ahead?
Speaker 2: I have never thrown up on a dick before. I almost, but I swallowed if whatever it was. I wasn't gonna throw up on someone. That's just not cute to anybody, So it definitely swallowed something down, you know, just make it happen. But yeah, I'm a I'm a professional all times, even when I'm having sex. In my personal life, there's a certain things, like I'm a big about hygiene and it certain things as well. So if someone threw up on me or did something, I would feel a type of way. So no one's gonna ever tell me, Hey, like text threw up on me.
Speaker 3: You gotta give me one more question because It just came to my mind question do you like head more or you like give a fuck more?
Speaker 1: Giving head?
Speaker 2: I was like, which sets to the word I give head? I gets sweat, I do enjoy. I'm a pleaser, so I like my man to be pleased. And so what if I had between the two, I'm getting fucked. I can't just please you and I don't get pleased because I'm so turned on that I need something to finish me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I will definitely start that way.