Speaker 1: Second date update on your morning show.
Speaker 2: We love love here.
Speaker 1: We want to make dating as easy as possible, and sometimes it's hard when you find somebody get a vibe and then they stopped talking to you. We want to see what's going on, Dominic, Good morning, good morning, good So let's get to this. You and Lily first matched where.
Speaker 2: We were using bumble.
Speaker 3: We matched, uh text kid talked, chatted back and forth for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we we everything went great.
Speaker 3: We had a FaceTime date and that went well. Yeah, so we decided to go for it and have like a really cool, awesome date.
Speaker 2: I took her to Earls. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we took Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was She's really cool. I had such a good time with her. She was sweet, very beautiful. We like hung out at Earl's like three and a half hours, rink, we talked. Yeah, it was awesome, and then I tore into your little tipt little Tims. We walked around the ma all a bit nice and it was awesome, and so I thought, like, this is great, this is finally I met somebody cool. And then forty eight hours, no contact, nothing.
Speaker 2: I can't we can't get her to respond so a couple of things real quick.
Speaker 1: So going back to the beginning, what about Lilly's bumble made you first interested in her?
Speaker 3: Oh, she has really beautiful eyes, and she's she's really do a lot of the same stuff that I am.
Speaker 2: She likes hiking and you know, the outdoor stuff.
Speaker 3: And it was just a bunch of the stuff that looked like she just didn't look like the typical person that like, you know, I don't know, there's something special about her.
Speaker 2: And then when I got her, I thought this usually special? Okay?
Speaker 1: Was the first FaceTime date? Was that awkward the conversation flow because I imagine like first time FaceTime and anybody, Yeah, can be a little bit awkward, sauce was it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: It was a little weird because I'm not great and that kind of sucks. But she just made me feel really comfortable right away and it seemed like really cool, and she said we just started vibing and the other conversation went really well, and then I kind of relaxed and it was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, all right, So we go to Earls have ourselves lovely time. Three a half hours is crazy time.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: For the sake of the server. I hope.
Speaker 1: We were ordering stuff the whole three and a half hours, not just like we stopped ordering and sat there for an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we left a really nice tip. I've worked in restaurants.
Speaker 2: Before, so we Yeah, we took care of her, okay.
Speaker 1: And then so I just want to make sure I understand. So we finished date, go for walker on the mall. That's all great. You guys were talking later that night and the next day, but it was like forty eight hours later that's when she vanished. So it wasn't like an instant vanish. It's like a okay, And so was there like I mean, looking back at the conversation, was there maybe a joke that wasn't taken the right way, or was just like there was no obvious reason why on day two post date she disappeared.
Speaker 2: Maybe when like a weird store.
Speaker 3: I can't think of anything, believe me, I've gone over it in my head, and I just I don't know, maybe I said something dumb, this happened before.
Speaker 1: No, but because to me, like it'd be different if the date was on Friday. On Saturdays, she stopped talking to you, but she was talking to you on Saturday, it's just that Sunday, like.
Speaker 2: That's what it all like.
Speaker 1: That to me is odd that yeah, okay, so let's just let's call her and track it around, get her side of things real quick.
Speaker 2: When a weird store, what are you talking about? I don't know, God, a bunch of candles at back and bodyworks? She did like the scent? Does it happened before?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna hang out the man whose apartment smells like you know, sweepee fact.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, calling for Lily please? Hey, yeah, that's Lily.
Speaker 1: Hey girl, it's intern John. I got sauce and rose here as well. If we talked to you in the air real quick about something bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, not the bad promise. It seemed like thirty seconds of your time.
Speaker 1: We're uh, we're doing a second listen, guys, I'm one of the girls. Back off, so ridiculous. No, listen, we're homies. We're doing a second date. Update. I got something in line here, Dominic. If you want to say, hello, oh nail it and so Lily Dominic reached out to us. So he told us about you, guys. Matched Bumble went to Earl's, had a great date. But that a little bit afterwards you kind of stopped responding of sans vanished. So we're trying to reach you out and see where your head's at, where your thought processes, what's kind of going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so right, we met on Bumble.
Speaker 6: We went out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was fun, it was nice. I really did. I really did have a good time with him.
Speaker 5: Okay, so here's the thing we've uh we went to this place called Earl's and I had digger been before, okay, so he was like, let's share location and then I'll just be there and then you can find me that way and then like you won't get mixed up with directions or whatever.
Speaker 7: So it's like, yeah, great, So we shared location with each other and went and.
Speaker 2: Like I said, had a good date.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 2: We're chatting a little bit.
Speaker 7: And then I realized later though, that when I went on and shared my location, I just set it to share my.
Speaker 2: Location like it's a permanent Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just turned it on, and he apparently put a deadline on his like after that day it wouldn't be shared.
Speaker 2: Anymore, okay, and I just I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, I thought that was a little weird, like like you're already counting on it not lasting, or you don't want to know where you are, get something to hide.
Speaker 2: Or okay, seem a little sure Dominic your thoughts what Yeah, okay, I feel that you thought.
Speaker 3: I like to make sure. I just want to make sure I didn't this where you wanted me to keep my location on permanent after first state.
Speaker 7: Saying I don't know, I get I not like intentionally, but that was just what I automatically did.
Speaker 2: This down after I again, I want to stand Lily again.
Speaker 1: So you guys share location to find out where each other are at the mall, which I fair, it's a big mall, understand, confused and like the GPS can be difficult to figure out what where park all that stuff? Did you then go and check later on to see where he was and that's how you realized he stopped sharing location?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, I was just fiddling with my sharing settings and that's when I noticed it, because you know, we had been texting a little bit sure back and forth.
Speaker 4: And so it didn't show at the topic suggest So I'm full understand Lily, it had Dominic a shared location, definitely, you guys would still be talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, okay, sure, we don't.
Speaker 1: Want to be worried about. I'm gonna put you on hold real quick. Are you team Dominic or team Lily? Eight seven seven nine ninety five for six eight one to call nine ninety three three eight to text? It's second date update on intern John your morning show? Second date update on intern John and your morning Show. We have talked to Dominic in Lily. They had a nice little lunch dinner date at Earl so Tyson's I'm going to a couple hours.
Speaker 2: They talked for a long time.
Speaker 1: Then about a day and a half later, he stopped hearing from her, she says, because the day of the date they had shared location. She realized he only shared for an hour or the end of the day she shared indefinitely. That was the red flag to her, who said, do you want eight seven seven nine ninety five for six st eight one to call nine ninety three three eight to text, so I'll get you on hold sauce your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think Lily, if she is going on first dates and she's having like her first days, do this her. Fine, My iPhone is going to look like a snap map, right Like it's going to be like all these random people, which is super weird. And then the fact that she got really upset that he didn't do it indefinitely when it was a first date and he was doing it just so she could find the restaurant a little bit easier. Yes, it is wild to me, absolutely not. That's that's unhinged behavior. You don't need to know where a stranger is after one date, like you don't have access to them like that. The fact that he even granted it for a whole day, be twenty four hours, I would I do an hour in that situation.
Speaker 1: I also don't believe that she wasn't looking at her little Sims characters and realise he wasn't sharing by.
Speaker 4: It's all very odd because it's not something that I would ever get upset about after like first date the apparently went really well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. She could just not share her location and then it's fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think she just wanted to have his location, which weird behavior.
Speaker 1: Girl, I disagree. Let me go and Haymarket Heather, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 8: How are you well?
Speaker 2: Your thoughts? Was second date? Up date? What'd you want to say?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 8: I am totally team dominic to me that sounds very stalker ish, big bed flag on her part, and I agree with Shelby. He I mean, she does not reserve the right to be able to follow him, you know, especially after one day or at all, to be honest with you, So yeah, I think he's avoided a big one there for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Heather, thank you for listening to have a great day.
Speaker 6: More welcome you guys do the same.
Speaker 2: Thank you rose your thoughts with this.
Speaker 9: I think it is scary to share your location with a stranger indefinitely, Like you don't know this man, you went on one date with him, and you want him to know your exact location at all times.
Speaker 2: Like that's just not smart behavior. No, I haven't agree.
Speaker 4: I'm also scared for him though, too, because I'm like, girl, are you acting like that? It's like, oh yeah, I would like it.
Speaker 1: Let me go in Harrisburg. Bree, good morning, Good morning, hey girl.
Speaker 2: What do you want to say? Second update.
Speaker 10: That that is absolutely wild, like the amount of murder crime documentary and podcast that have been broadcasted across this world. Now you really want me whom I do not know, to share my location with you indefinitely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy, Honest, people, that.
Speaker 10: Know my location at all times. Is my sister.
Speaker 2: The last day I went.
Speaker 10: Out on I stopped at sheets after we ate dinner so we can have a little snack.
Speaker 3: Just text me, I.
Speaker 2: Guess or.
Speaker 1: Know where I am sometimes. Yeah, I mean, like why do we want somebody else to Brie? Thank you for listening, to have a great day.
Speaker 10: Thank you to you too, Bud.
Speaker 2: We go in Sykesville, Ky. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Hey, Yeah, that's absolutely ridiculous, Like they don't even know each other's full names, but you get to know like where I work, where I live.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I like that part of like literally contract them wherever they go.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Yeah, agree, thank you for listening. Have a great day, Thank you too. Bye.
Speaker 1: Let's going Alexandria christ And good morning, good morning. What do you want to say a second date?
Speaker 6: What in the unhinged, controlling red flag behavior is going on? Yeah, I'm gonna have a huge bullet here and he should run far, far away and block her on everything immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't disagree, Christ And it's just an odd thing of like why would you want to know?
Speaker 2: Also, my life's boring, you're like always at home again.
Speaker 4: I just don't think it's something to get upset about, because like the again, like you don't get access to a stranger like that, Just why would you get.
Speaker 2: Upset about that?
Speaker 1: On this three Christin thank you for listening to have a great day. You too, bye if you want to do a second date. Dms are up and at wymous Radio, let's.
Speaker 2: Intern John in your morning show.
Speaker 10: That's true.
Speaker 7: I Heart Radio.