Speaker 1: Hey everyone, and welcome to another Sasquatch Theory podcast. Tonight, we travel into the rugged forest of northern California near Mount Lassen, where a veteran logger named Renee shares encounters that change the way he sees the wilderness forever. What started as a routine logging operation quickly turned into something he still struggles to explain. On the very first night in camp, Renee says he heard horrific screams echoing through the timber from multiple directions, sounds so loud and violent it reminded him of two by fours snapping in the darkness. But things only escalated one night. Something came directly to his window and screamed. Later, while driving a state highway at roughly fifty five miles an hour, Renee claims, a massive brown creature ran alongside his vehicle on all fours, keeping pace before striking the vehicle and damaging it. To Renee, it felt personal, as as if whatever lived in those mountains was reacting to the destruction taking place in its habitat. If you enjoy listening to real life bigfoot encounters, be sure to subscribe to the channel and share your own personal Bigfoot Encounters with me here on Sasquatch Theory. If you would like to help support the channel, you can become a member today for early access and exclusive videos. Also in the description of my videos, there are other ways to help out the channel. With all that being said, let's dive straight into Renee's Bigfoot encounters from northern California. Renee, Welcome to Sasquatch Theory. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing excellent and it's an absolute pleasure to have you on the show today, Renee, If you would tell me a little bit about yourself and and your experiences from the very beginning.
Speaker 2: Please, Well, I've worked in the woods all my life and I'm pretty much retired now, but these things have been in my life longer than I ever imagined. It took it took a while before I started putting the pieces together. There were some weird things that went on when I was younger that I never could wrap my head around until I finally accepted that these things were real.
Speaker 1: If you would take me back to your first experience and put me in your shoes and try to describe everything in full detail, please.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I can only tell you the first thing I know of, because I'm sure stuff went on before that. I blew off. I was staying alone in a camp on a logging job in the Northern Sierras, and the Hall Road the trucks were going in and out of was right beside my camp. They were just driving right by during to day. But across that road was a ravine, and it was a hill. The trucks were going up and downhill. And then there was a crake not too far below. But the middle of the night, like two in an ring or something. I'm asleep, and I started hearing this screaming. Something's coming down the ravine, screaming like a woman being burned with a blow torch. I mean, just got awful. I'm bloody, murder screaming. And another one was coming up the ravine from the creek, and they met opposite my camp across the Hall road. Intervene straight across the road, and when they met, they stopped screaming. It was like they timed it, you know, they both got to the same spot at the same time. They both stopped screaming and started waking wood. That sounded like two by tears. And two by four snapping. I never did go over there and see what it was because I just thought it must be cougar's fighting or something. But it was so loud, and I'm a light sleeper. I don't like things waking me up. It made me mad, so I opened the door. I told them shut up, and they did. And then I don't know, a week or two later, one of them came along in the middle of night, right up to my camper window and screamed like that, and I just about had a heart attack. And then while I was still working on that same job. I don't know how many weeks it was later, but I'd gone to church at night and was coming back and I was probably ten miles away as the crow flies on State Highway coming down from where Mount Lassen is, and there was a high embankment on my right side with just red derret and no plants, and I'm doing fifty five and this thing comes into my vision from my right side and it's catching up to me as it comes down that hillside and I'm doing fifty five and catching me, and all I could tell was it was it looked like a big brown, hairy thing, but it was like almost big as a buffalo, and I just instinctively crossed over the yellow line and that thing hit my front fender and smashed it right into the tire where it was trying to cut. The tire, caved in the door, bent the door frame back, and just crapped all down the side of the car. And it stopped me cold. I'm sitting on the highway facing the wrong way going what was that? And that thing just kept out on running. No bear could do that, There's no way, but I you know, just like the screening thing, I'm like, I didn't know what to make of It looked like, wow, you know, didn't hurt anybody. But it took years before I finally realized what was I think it might have been the same ones from where we were logging, because we were taking all the overstory on this property that was gated when no one had been in the bothering them for years and years, and I think they got mad at me. I think maybe they hit my car because just to pay me back something. I don't know. That was the That was the first time I had to go around with them.
Speaker 1: What part of North America did these encounters or experiences take place up.
Speaker 2: This was in northern California between Matt Lawson and Read in California.
Speaker 1: Okay, very interesting. So what happened after this?
Speaker 2: Oh it was it was years before something else happened. I moved out of California to northeast Washington, and I've been here for thirty years. But see the first thing I recall happening here. It must have been the time I U I heard a noise in the middle of I Like I said, I'm a light sleeper and this noise. I thought it was my cat trying to open my door, and it woke me up, and I walked to the door, had my flash flight opened the door and this. I had just got some new trash cans, plastic trash cans, and I time shot with a twine something great, big and black, but I couldn't see it. Was this a huge ball of hair, I mean big as a kitchen table. It was hunched over my trashcan. I couldn't see any arms or legs or a head or anything. Just like gigantic ball of black fur hair. As the hair was like six inches long, and it looked weird, like you could see through it. It was like Manofellam fishing line, you know, but it was black, super clean, and when I hollered, I thought it was a cat. I said, stinking cat, And then I realized that's not a cat. The thing jumped like a frog and landed about thirty feet away, and then it bounded a couple more times, and it went off over high embankment, hit a pile of roof and ten and it was gone in just two seconds. I think that was the second time did I realize there. I know there'd been other times that I just didn't realize what was going on, and I think I think the next time something happened was something slapped my house way up high. The highest part of the roof slapped it so hard that I thought a big tree had fell and broke the roof, and it just woke me up. Oooh. Now nothing was on the roof. There was no sign of anything. It was quite a shock, you know. I knew the roof was caved in. I just knew it. But then I think it was a year or two later. I'd got a motor home part inside my house, and there's just room if you could walk through there and touch of them at the same time, it's close enough. Something ran three there between my house and my motor home in the middle of the night, and it was so loud, stomping as it ran, it sounded like it was forty fifty feet away. When it woke me up, I could hear it coming. Boom boom, boom boom, ran right through and kept right on going. And that was no deer, that was no bear. Nothing I know. I could do that. And I've heard last summer I heard voices in the woods, because when I'm surrounded with timber here. I went outside and I heard people talking. I walked over the close at the edge my property, and I'm like, they weren't speaking English for sure. I don't know what they were saying. But I went back and house, got a flashlight and I went out there. I couldn't find anything that was weird. That was not It might have been people, but they sure weren't speaking English.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is interesting. What kind of language do you think? It sounded like.
Speaker 2: Eastern European, maybe mixed with the Oriental. I don't know, it was weird nothing I've heard.
Speaker 1: I've heard people say it sounds like French or even like Japanese. So like, who knows what type of language of these things speak, but they're obviously very intelligent and you can tell they have their own language or form of communication.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, whatever these were, I don't know what they were. But it wasn't Russian and it wasn't German, you know what. I've heard all those things, and I think you could tell it that's what it was, you know, but it sounded like some kind of Eastern European language maybe, who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very interesting that thing that was.
Speaker 2: That thing it was in my garbage. I couldn't believe that the way it jumped, I mean, like a frog. It was just gone airborne. I didn't never even saw arms or legs or anything. It just launched. I don't know how without without seeing arms legs it could do that.
Speaker 1: M m yeah, it just like springed into action. I interviewed a guy from Pike County, Missouri, who saw one at a creek bottom on his farm property, and he said it looked over at him and then it jumped straight up into the air about six or seven feet and just walked off.
Speaker 2: This thing just it didn't run, It just went airborne. I mean it probably was six or eight feet in the air at least just launched. It was gone. It didn't take one step. It was shot out of here like a river band. But the one that ran between the motorhome and the house, it was taking some steps. That thing sounded like it had to weigh over a ton. The noise it was making boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you could hear like the thud on the ground.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was definitely bipedaled, you know, two feet, the the the the They just got louder as it came, and then it went by and it got quieter, and it never slept the house or anything that time. But I have a feeling it might be the same one. All these instances that I've had happen right here has been one juvenile that's been messing with me.
Speaker 1: Yes, my daughter. I feel like they were following you throughout your life, or either a clan or a single individual from.
Speaker 2: What I gather, Once they connect with you somehow, you're always going to see her here and again. You know, I think that they once once one of them knows you, they all know you. You're you're tagged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that from people before, and it makes you feel like if there's some sort of connection with you and the sasquatch that are following you throughout your life.
Speaker 2: Though I think it's all of them. I think that you're connected to all of them because it's like a party line. Once one of them knows something about you, they all know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, I feel the same way with my experiences. Okay, so you were mentioning that your daughter.
Speaker 2: She had some horses here because she lived in town, couldn't have them there, so I had them up here on my place, and she kept having to cut these knots out of the mayor's name, Like, that's weird. How is that the wind doing that? And then I find out later on that the Sasquatches do that to horses, you know, Maors. And I don't know if there's something weird going on between the sasquatch and the horse. But I was out there one night and there was something in the brush snorting at the horse like a duck snort, but louder, bigger, like a like it would have to be big as a buffalo, a real big, loud snort, and the horse was snorting back to it. Wow, wow, I wonder what that is. That's big whatever they did.
Speaker 1: Oh back in the house, that's where they like braid horses hair. And it makes me wonder if like they can put animals like in a trance, similar to like the Skinwalker ranch story where like all the bulls were inside the trailer and it seemed like they were in a trance. I don't know. Or maybe they're just friends with them, like they be friend animals, whether it's dogs, horses, or other critters.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they do both. Yeah, okay, I think that. Uh. I think they can do it to people too. I think they can. They can put you in a trance. I think they can put thoughts into your head. They can I think beyond that, I think they can even make you because you hear of people smelling something or hearing something, the person might aside them didn't hear a smell thing. I think they can put that into your mind. Whatever senses your body has, they can bypass your sensory inputs. Was something that they want you to see, smell or here, or think they can even I think they might even be able to put in tough memories in your head, you know, or take them out. I think they can manipulate us beyond our understanding.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, whether it's infrasound or something else going on, it's definitely strange. And I've heard a report where the sasquatch was terrorizing a family and they were just banging on the house and shaking the door handle trying to get in, and they said the entire time, both of the dogs were asleep and they never reacted. They never woke up.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's not right, No, not at all. Okay, so what else?
Speaker 2: People do that too? The same thing happens with people one personal here, all kinds of crazy, Like when the thing ran between my house and my motor home, my son was sleeping in the motorhome. Media here thing. I think I was meant to hear that, and that might have been just projected into my mind. Maybe it didn't happen, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point, and that's scary to think about, Like possibly you saw something that the other person wouldn't see and they put it into your mind. Maybe you're you're experiencing something else, like I don't know. For example, let's say like you saw a gray alien, but really it made you think you saw bigfoot. Now that's just a theory and who knows what's really going on.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it wouldn't surprise me. I think the rabbit hole is bigger than the universe we know of. I think there's so much out there that we don't know about that we'll never live long enough to learn it, even if they told us the truth about it. You know, it just there's too much that we couldn't wrap our minds about around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point right there, Like maybe if they explain it to us, we just wouldn't understand.
Speaker 2: No, we can't. They don't. Supposedly, they don't think like we do. They think similar to what we do, but a lot of the ways of thinking and act and they don't make perfect sense to us because they're different.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, I agree with that, And they're probably thinking if humans explain things to us, we just wouldn't understand their ways.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think. I think. I think they're keeping track of all of us. I think they just live to watch us. I don't know if they were creative for that, or they're just bored or what, but I think they're around a lot of people that don't have a clue.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a fact right there. They're definitely watching people and we are a form of entertainment to them, or possibly there's a bigger picture to it all, and they're watching us for a specific reason, like they have a purpose and a mission.
Speaker 2: Well you hear people say that that they were told through mind speak. I can't touch you right now, but I could kill you right this second if I wanted to do it. I'm not allowed to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that seems to be the case because they can rip out a full sized tree and deroot it from the ground, but yet they just follow people out of the woods and nothing ever happens to them. It's like they could easily squash you like a like a bug, but they don't.
Speaker 2: Well, they wouldn't play with the doorknob. They could just put their hand to the winter frame and pull the tar wall out.
Speaker 1: Or when they look through somebody's window, it's like that thing could easily just come through the house like the window and just pull you out if it wanted to.
Speaker 2: There's got to be restrictions on them. Yeah, it seems like they have a powerful somebody is ruling over them and limiting them. And I also also from all everything I've seen and read. I think there's you know, more than one type of bigfoot. I think there's there's a flesh and blood type. Then there's a type that can be shape shifters or invisible or flesh and blood if they want to. And I think those are the bad ones. I think the ones that are just flesh and blood are the good ones.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, very well, could be.
Speaker 2: The ones that can do all the supernatural stuff. Seem to be evil, yeah.
Speaker 1: And it seems like they're exercising self control because, like you said earlier, if they wanted to hurt you, they easily could. And maybe they really do know that if they hurt someone or take someone like, there's going to be more people looking for them, and it's going to bring trouble to their clan or they're just waiting for something.
Speaker 2: If too many of that of the humans find out that they're there and they're doing horrible things, then we're going to insist the government go after them full force. And they don't want that, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And just the way people are, they'll just shoot, like let's say, if someone saw a mountain line, they'll just shoot it just to shoot it, just just for sport.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah. Oh yeah, there's there's some some kids did that to a guy walking down a railroad tracks here like twenty years ago, like hey, let's shoot that guy and see what it's like. Like they'll they'll do it even people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, I think they're self aware that humans are destructive and dangerous.
Speaker 2: Well, I think some of them are too, but I think it's a very small minority. I think there are some that they do horrible things to people and they are banned from the rest of the Bigfoots or they're just torn to pieces, they get killed for what they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, it seems like.
Speaker 2: I think because they all know what the other ones are doing pretty much all the time. I think they can't get away with things.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, they work like I don't know, like they're one. They seem to have like a hive mind, similar to bees or doverman. I just think they know things. So when one's out of line and they start causing trouble for humans, maybe they get casted out or just they remove them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I'm sure they get benned, you know, from the group when they they don't get back in line, or if they do something too bad. You know, they're just out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. I mean i've heard reports from people where these things are just killing deer after deer. It just seems like they're killing for sport, or they'll just like hurt people's pets or try to take humans and cause a lot of problems. But that's not the case for all of them, Like some of them show compassion and just self control. They want to go the Yeah, i've heard reports where they save people. That's a very good point.
Speaker 2: Or I think that there's times when you hear people talking about they get a message in your mind, don't go up there, turn around, go home, And I think they're being warned there's danger there's either wolves or a bad big foot or something, or they just want privacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are all valid points.
Speaker 2: You hear that all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that countless times where people say I just got this feeling like something told me leave now or get out. Mm hmm. Yeah, I hear that from people a lot. You've never heard it, though I haven't. I've just gotten the feeling like something's not right, like I need to leave, And maybe that was mine speak. But you can just definitely tell that the atmosphere just feels completely different. Something's not right, And especially when you have experiences where they're wood knocking or pushing over trees, it's like, I think I need to leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had that rock clacking stuff happen here. One time I heard two sets of three. It was clack, clock clack, and then it was a set of four, and then another set of three. And supposedly that's according to some people, that's like code. You know how in the TV movies the Indians are using bird noises and stuff and to signal each other stuff. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think maybe that's what they're doing when some of these noises they're making, like their whoops and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so too. I think they're communicating with each other and it's like a form of Morse code. Did you hear the rock clacks by a creek bottom?
Speaker 2: No? No, it's up on a mountain here where it's pretty much all decomposed granite and there are no rocks.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah. And when I heard it, it sounded like somebody was flint napping in the woods, you know, like what it sounds like when someone's making arrowheads. It kind of sounds like that.
Speaker 2: This sounded like quick bottom being hit together. Yeah, it might have been great big teeth, you know, snapping together. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've recorded the rock clock several times and I've tried to decode it, but it's like you said, like sets of threes, and like they'll pause and then do it again, and it's just like a combination of different strikes. I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't sound random.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. You definitely know it's not a woodpecker. It's rock on rock, and like you said, it's creek bottom rocks, like they're like high pitch sounding.
Speaker 2: I've had a couple of times I've had things at work happened that were really kind of weird. I was running skater pulling bunches of trees to a process or like five years ago, and it come to work one morning and there's all these trees shoved in the trail. I couldn't get through there. I'd taken break them all the pieces or go get a saw to get in and out of. And then when I went on a pass there, I kind of had the heav gbs like this is really weird, this is really weird. But that kind of passed pretty quick and we were going up into some really steep, thick timber and on steep ground, and it was slow going, and I think maybe they had theirself a little camp or something in there and they just wanted to don't come up here. That was just too weird because there's no wind or anything to bowl those trees over. Another time, we were logging up by the Canadian border and I was the last guy on the job. Everybody else had left, and I was feeling up and I started feeling this funny feeling, like there's a cougar or something stalking me, you know, looking around, hurry up, feel get full. And I noticed this thing. We did a clear cut about the road and it's probably five hundred feet to the top of that, and I saw this black It looked like a tree snapped off, you know, like a like a burnt stob a ten foot tall or something way up there, like a like a the tall guy. I couldn't it never moved, I never could make out what it was, and I left at it as soon as I could, assumed like I feel dead, but I could. I could feel that weird feeling was coming from there. It was just like a beam of light coming on me, just like it was focused on me. It wasn't like, uh, you need to leave or I hate you or anything, or just like intense scrutiny feeling.
Speaker 1: Like that feeling a dread or do you mean.
Speaker 2: Like you could you imagine if a giant was standing over you, looking down at you, and you're feeling kind of like, what's gonna happen? Now? This is not good and what's gonna happen? Kind of a feeling, you know, but not like any kind of a thread or anything, just like being stared down like like see, well, I guess you could say it was kind of like it's because it was kind of like the feeling of a predator, you know. Yeah, but it never moved, never moved, and but I could it just seemed like it was coming from right there. I don't know how I could know that, but it just seemed.
Speaker 1: Like that, Yeah, for sure. I mean, the woods should feel I don't know, vast and just like a yeah, peaceful, but when these things are around, you just kind of feel like closed, like I don't know, like you're closed in, like the pressure changes and like you're being watched. It's just a strange, spooky feeling.
Speaker 2: Well, kind of like you're trespassing and you're going to get in trouble if you get if you don't leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly like, Oh, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To get trouble. I got to get out of here.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you're somewhere you shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Well, like I don't know how you'd explain it, just kind of like it's time to go. You know, this is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, well.
Speaker 2: I got another one for you. When I was logging down there, way before I had the experiences in logging camp in the Sierras. I was logging oh closer to Reno in the Sierras, and me and another guy were standing in the trailer park because they were working way out of town. And one night where there's a hail there in the little town, we're standing and we grove up on top of that hill. Was drinking the beer, looking at the town lights and just sitting there, and I got out to take a leak in this weird feeling came over me like a magnet, like giant magnet or sinking in My hair was all standing up and I looked up and this black triangle went over us like three miles an hour, and you don't have anything to judge size by up in the sky, you know, But I got the feeling. The thing was like two hundred feet from corner to corner, and in each corner had an orb of light. It wasn't real bright, and it just blocked out the stars as it went over. I told the guy with me, I says, get out here and look at this. Whow we looked at it when you got in the car and burn Rubber got out of there and talk to him last year. He doesn't remember it at all. And this was back in seventy eight.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, that's interesting. I've seen the black I've seen it before. It's definitely a strange feeling when it hovers over you. And yeah, like you said, it had a bright light on each side of the triangle. I like, I remember the back right light. It was brighter than the other two.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, Well, who knows what's going on? You know, what kind of propulsion or you know why did they what? You know, the drones on the East coast, they didn't see them. I've got all kinds of like flashing lights and clearance lights and stuff that seems ceiling, but it's not they can tell. It's not, like, why do they need that? Well, who knows?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, people say that the triangle is manufactured by I can't remember the name, like Lockheed skunk Works. I can't. I don't know the exact dame. But it could be I'm not really sure. It seems alien, but it could be just a government secret.
Speaker 2: Well, the one that I saw, I'll bet you if it was flying at hyper speed, it could be at area fifty one in a minute, because that's not too far from where I was working, you know, air miles. So I always figured it's probably the government, you know. Oh yeah, but it was silent. It was silent, and it was almost just hovering and went right over the top of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard reports where the ground just opened up and one of these ships came out. And I believe that because they have those giant bridges that they can lift up and like let huge boats go by. So why wouldn't they be able to do that with the ground.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I've seen video of a UFO that flew right into the side of a volcano, just blended with the mountain and went right in now is there a hologram over the front of a big hole inside the mountain? Who knows?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What we what we learn over the years. Hearing other people talk about what they've seen is just a drop in a bucket of you know, compared to what the truth is about all this. Yeah, And I don't think the I don't. I don't think the government wants to get our our minds around what's really happening because it keeps us weak to be ignorant.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I agree. There's a lot of theories that we can come up with to explain the unknown, and the list can just keep going on and on, especially if you're talking about something being inter dimensional portals, a hologram, aliens, government technology. It's like there's just so many questions that lead to so many different rabbit holes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think it's all related.
Speaker 1: I think so too. So what other Bigfoot experiences have you had?
Speaker 2: Uh, that's pretty much it that I can recall now. I know for a fact there's been other times something weird was going on and I just don't remember it. Like, well, one thing that happened, how about four winters ago, I was skidding trees out of a place where the corner of the property went up. You know, we were taking most of the trees off this property, and the back of the corner of the property went up to started climbing up hill as it became the corner, and there was a real thick timber there. And I'm in a skidter with a you know, enclosed cab and heater blowing and everything, and I start smelling ammonia as I get over by that corner, I'm like, whoa that stink? What is that? I know it's not the machine. There's nothing the machine that's going to smell like that. And I kind of got to heb gbs, like hmm, there's something that's timber over here. I'm just gonna grab what this wood and get out of here. And that was just, you know, just seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How many times it's something like how many times is something like that happened to you? And you never question it? You're just like, oh that I gotta go, or that's weird, or never think of it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. Do you feel like there's a correlation with the logging that was done and these creatures following you, like maybe you tick them off?
Speaker 2: I think that they don't like it. Well, you know, it's not the logger's fault. The guy that owns the land is telling the forest or what he wants done, and the forester tells the logger and then we do it. But you know, the big butt don't know that. I'm sure nobody's telling them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I'm sure it makes them upset when people are cutting down trees. And I've also heard on Skinwalker Ranch that when they start digging, things start happening.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, some of the stuff I've heard in the last year leads me to believe that they can go underground, whether there's a tunnel or not. And they spend a lot of time in caves. They have a way to go underground, either to become an energy orb. I've seen videos where they hide behind a tree that was you know, you take an animal or the creature that's three or four feet wide and hides behind the Tannin's tree and disappears. Where did he go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've personally witnessed that with the juvenile and I've heard other people talk about that, like a like a sasquatch that's four and a half feet wide, go behind like a ten inch tree and it just disappears.
Speaker 2: It's impossible to us. But I think that they can do the impossible. I think there's the stuff that we would never believe if if we saw, you know, unless we saw it. Just crazy stuff. That's what across the river here ten years ago, No, it must have been no longer than that, probably closer to twenty years ago. I was living across the river over there, and I walked outside it like three in the morning, and I looked up and there's this big orange orb. You know those orange dinner plates that are clear glass and see right through them. It looked like one of those, and inside of it was another one just like it, but smaller, and inside of that it looked like a filament in a light bulb, you know, the non frosted light bulb where you can see right through and see a filament. It looked like a glowing filament inside of it. I looked up at it and I said, what are you looking at? And it was gone up into space, just you know, like a faster than a rocket gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've experienced that as well. Definitely makes you wonder. And they seem intelligent.
Speaker 2: Well, the intelligence is obvious, you know, and there's got to be a reason why they're there. They got to be looking at something or somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. And the one that was going through the trash can, you mentioned that it was like fishing line, like you could see through it was that just it was weird. The for the entire creature in general.
Speaker 2: All I could see was a great big blob of hair, just huge, huge mass of hair, and it looked like six inches long and clean and almost see through. It had a weird look to it. Yeah, that's what made me, you know, think of monofilament, because it looked like something you can see through monofilament, but it was black. You know.
Speaker 1: Could you make out any features on the creature, like how tall it was or how much it weighed? I mean, obviously you don't know that without.
Speaker 2: Way, Well I could guess it probably weighed eight pounds, you know, as much as a medium horse. It's a pretty big big thing. But it jumped like a frog gone. And the trash can was brand new, I mean brand new, and the first time I'd ever put anything in it. I tired it shut with twined. The twine was untied, it wasn't ripped, it wasn't a scratch on that trash can or toothmark at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds bigger than a juvenile to mean, that's that's possibly an adult there.
Speaker 2: Well, the way it was folded up, who knows, because it had to be doubled up to look like that. You know, are you have seen at least defeat? It was weird, very weird, unusual because nobody I've never heard anybody say they saw a big ball of hair go flying like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, It blows my mind how intelligent they are. But yet they'll dig through our trash cans.
Speaker 2: Well we have something they want, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: You've heard of the one getting in the grease pit at casino in Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well I and people say they cloak. They've seen them do it, and they've asked them and they reply in mind speak, yeah, we cloak and we shake shift.
Speaker 1: Have you had? Oh, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Why couldn't they become a raven and fly to town, pick something up at McDonald's park a lot, eat it and fly away.
Speaker 1: That's what you think about.
Speaker 2: You have birds coming around like that. Maybe it's one of them, So I don't I don't know, about reality anymore. You know, there's just a lot of stuff that you might think it's real and it's really something else that you're you're you're being made to think it's something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely think that's possible. The Native Americans talked about shape shape shifters, and I definitely think there's something going on there. There was a guy on a Flash of Beauty that said the Bigfoot turned into a deer, so who knows.
Speaker 2: Well, there's one of those guys, you know, the two guys that were they saw that one turned the ball of energyans it the way it was it was an elk, and then it shrunk down and it turned into a big orange orb and fluck flew away. Yeah, that's that was on the Flash of Beauty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes you wonder though. I've had instances where I'd be out there deer hunting and I'd be looking all through the woods and I'd already been sitting out there for hours, and as soon as I've been down to get something out of my bag, I look up and there's a deer standing right in front of me looking at me. I'm like, what the heck, where did that think?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, you've heard the one on the Flash of Beauty that was the white deer was Randy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was definitely a big foot that turned into a deer.
Speaker 1: I'd say, yeah, for sure. And for him to go on TV and say that, you know, he has to be pretty sure of what he what he encountered.
Speaker 2: But what what would be your motive to go and say something that's going to prove you're crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely. It's one thing going on TV and saying you saw a big foot, that saying it turned into an animal, like right, you know if you really saw that. I mean I feel like you would. You're like, I'm going to tell everyone and this is the truth, and that seems to be what he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm the same way. If I see something, I'm going to say it like I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially.
Speaker 2: Too bad. Well, you got to warn people if you think it's something that could hurt them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if someone saw something like that, I would hope they would tell me.
Speaker 2: Well, I guarantee you there's people that haven't killed you a lot of things through your life from go oh yeah, they they don't want you, they don't want to cause any problems, or they don't want to cause people to think they're nuts, or you know, it's a lot of times it's better to keep your mouth shut and let everybody think things are normal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's a lot of people out there who have probably spoke to someone that had seen one of these creatures, and they are not going to tell anyone. So was just how it is.
Speaker 2: I was looking to buy a skitter online here I don't know, ten twelve years ago, and a guy over on the Oregon coast had one like I ended up buying one just like it, and he had the skitterer for sale. I get to talking to him about, you know, have you ever seen any big foots? And he says, oh, yeah, we were. We were out hunting puns one night and there was one standing in the bushes looking at us. And he didn't he didn't go into you know, what all went on, but he said the thing had a head as big as a five gallon bucket and red glowing eyes. That reminds me I was going to work, you know, way before daylight, oh six eight years ago, going over mountain passing. I'm halfway up the mountain and taking the corner to the right, and this thing is if i'd went straight out, I ran into it if it didn't move, because it's a curve, and then if it goes it's an embankment. You'd go down over them if you went straight and there's no glugrail. And this thing, it was down over the hill aways and its head was sticking up above the pavement and it had eyeballs, I don't know, biggest tennis balls that were glowing orange and looking right at me when they went around a corner. And as I started going around the corner to the right and my lights got off of it, it turned its head and looked to my left and ran and I saw those orange eyes as a streak really fast to the left, so they weren't reflecting my light. They were self illuminated because my lights got off of them, and I just saw orange streaks running off through the woods and they were really far apart. I don't think I could touch both of them with one hand at the same time, but they were wide set. Yeah, stuff like that. Stuff like that, it's hard to remember, you know.
Speaker 1: And have you experienced mind speak or these creatures projecting any thoughts or getting into your dreams anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last year I was dreaming something. I don't know what it was because the dream was insignificant and I don't remember it. But in the middle of my dream, I'm in my dream, I'm sitting in my chair looking out the window, and this this male bigfoot he's like ten foot tall and jet black and just massively built. And then another one that's like cocoa brown. It's a couple of feet shorter. How think he had to be nine or ten feet tall, easy, you know, big, taller than my motor home. And the brown one was just smiling like she just got the best, but she never looked at me. And the big black one, he just ignored me until he was almost past the window. Then he's step and looked right in my eyes, and then he turned and went. They both walked away and in my dream resumed just like a commercial. In my dream, Look, the dream stops and here's something inserted, and then the dream went on. But I'll never remember that dream. I forgot it already, but I'll never I'll never forget that vision that I saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is interesting, and coco brown, that's a good description. I've never heard anyone use that, And yeah, I think that pretty well sums up the color. You mentioned that these things screamed at you in the woods. What did the scream sound like? And can you compare it to anything else you've ever heard?
Speaker 2: No, No, I've never heard anything screaming that kind of pain and terror. It was horrible, like you would take a woman and put a cutting torch and just cut her arm off with it. It was just the most blood curdling woman scream. And they sounded the same, the one coming down the ravine and the one coming up to vine. They sounded the same. And people are telling me, Oh, that's just Kurtis. Why did they make all that wood? Why did it come up to my window and screen? Doesn't make sense, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds terrific. And I can't imagine waking up to that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it didn't scare me, because it was horrible. It's like somebody's being murdered, for sure. But I just got mad because it helped me up and I just opened the door and Toil shut up. I bet you don't hear that. Yeah, it sounds like, Oh, I think they were really mad because we were logging that place. We took out all the tall pine you know, that was worth good money and probably ninety percent of the timber because of that, And that place had been gated for years. No one ever went in. There was private property and the road was closed for a long time. You know, nice, nice tall trees. I think we just wrecked their camping area on the creek there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, we had to hang out. Yeah, if it was valuable to you guys, it was definitely val valuable to the Sasquatch. And the big one that was chasing you on the highway, why do you think it was doing that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's either one of those hold my beer moments and what's what I do to this car? Or it was revenge for what we were doing on the property with a login. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, purpose, did you hit the car or did you?
Speaker 2: Oh? The thing? The thing? The thing targeted me. Man, it was coming faster than I was driving fifty five and it was going faster than that. Wow, they came down the hillside. I mean I just just barely saw it in my peripheral vision on my right, and as it got closer, I'm like, this thing's going to hit me, so I crossed the yellow line. I think it was coming so fast, Miguel. I think if I hadn't seen it, it would have ran across the road in front of me and I wouldn't have hit it. But because I crossed the yellow line, I hit it. I think I hit it right and it left front shoulder.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's scary.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't hit it because the front of the car wasn't damn. It caved the fender in around the tire. It hits side of the car and in its rear end caved in the door and the door frame stopped me cold, just like I hit a big old tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're lucky you didn't get hurt. And I wonder what its intentions were, like if it purposely wanted you to see him, or if it was all random.
Speaker 2: It targeted me. I think it was either gonna show itself to me by running in front of me, or intended to hit me because I crossed over the yellow line. I might have hit it just because of that. If I'd have not seen it, it might have ran in front of me and just I would have just seen a big, hairy blur. But because I think because I changed lanes. I think that's why I hit it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, so.
Speaker 2: I really I don't think it was trying to hit me, but maybe maybe it's so fast. Nothing could run that fast. There's nothing on earth can run that fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And was the bigfoot on all fours or was it running on two feet?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it was on all fours. Well, I could tell. It was just looked like brown hair and four legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wonder if they can run faster on all fours than on two.
Speaker 2: Legs, I would think so. I think that's why they have the uh the hinge foot. What do they call that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the little torsel break in the foot.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, I think that's just so they can run on all fours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think they can run faster on all fours as well, like cheatah speed.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they can run almost twice that fast myself because this thing, I was doing fifty five and it caught me with no problem, and it hit me hard. I mean the car just stopped, just like hitting a big tree boom, and it was gone. You know, the car spun around in the direction that it was going in the headlights, you know, it was just off the road and go on the other side.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What time of night at nighttime was.
Speaker 2: This Noh, ten o'clock, nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: In that timeframe you were logging, not like when you hire that creature.
Speaker 2: But that day, well, it was the same month, I think when we're I'm still working on the same job and it was summertime. Wow. Definitely did that to me. When there was snow in the road. I might have been in big trouble, might have went off over the bank wing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And did you mention something was on the roof of the house.
Speaker 2: No, Uh, that thing that slapped the house, it's I thought a big tree fella the mouse. It sounded like the roof broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It sounds like they targeted you and possibly marked you, and we're following you around.
Speaker 2: No, I think they still are keeping an eye on me. Yeah, I think. I think that's why I saw them in the dream and they were just saying, yeah, we're watching it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting. And you mentioned this was in northern California. Is that like the Bluff Creek area or the Sierra Nevadas.
Speaker 2: No, No, no, it's uh, it's the north end of the Sierras. Okay, yeah, Mount Shasta. Mount Shasta is the southern end of the Cascades and Mount Lawson is the northern end of the Sierras. And that's where that's where this thing hit in the car and the screaming in the camp went on.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, that's incredible. I bet that's a really cool place to be at. And I'm sure that it's vast.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: It's what, it's a vast area, like huge from.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, the Sierras are nothing but timber. Here's there's a lot of acreage with nothing but dirt roads and timber. And it's the same way up here in Washington, you know, just the county Iemn. The valleys that are here are just a drop in the bucket compared to all the mountains and timber.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And when you were on the job site, did you typically see people in the area or were you guys like the only ones out there.
Speaker 2: No, Normally there's nobody around. Very seldom are we logging around houses. Once in a while somebody had come through a job on a four wheeler or side by side, but that's where Yeah, most people know to stay out if they hear log and equipment. They don't go around you know, they could get smashed. But there's some people that they don't just blow right through the landing and take a chance on getting killed and give you a dirty look like you're in my way. You know, I'm here to play and you shouldn't be here. Okay, you shouldn't be there. You might get hurt, right.
Speaker 1: Well, the Sasquatch definitely had that attitude.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they're bigger, faster, and smarter than we are. I think that's why nobody's going out and catching them because they just can't. They know your intentions, they know your plans, your thoughts, and you're not going to see one unless you know. One really screws up big time because you know, the noise of a stream or you know, windstorm or something, they don't hear you coming or whatever. I don't know, but very seldom to hear. Somebody sees one that doesn't realize what's going on.
Speaker 1: Did they ever try to tear up the equipment or mess with any of your guys and stuff.
Speaker 2: Not that I can recall, no, but I've heard of it happening. I've heard of the equipment being destroyed that oh Uh, there's a place owhere in Idaho. Uh. It's or steep mountain range northeast Oregon and western Idaho. You know where the Blue Mountains are in the north northeast corner of Oregon and the Snake River comes down the state line between Oregon and Idaho. Well, I'm the on the east side of the river is a mountain range and it's called the Seven Devils. Some real gnarly peaks about nine thousand feet and this timber conglomerate that owns some males over here in Idaho. I think they sent some crews up there to log that and when they dropped off the machines and they came back, the machines were wrecked. And I don't think they ever logged up there. I think the big Foots won't let them in that area up on those mountains at all. Anybody goes up there gets run out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wonder why they call it Seven Devils, because a lot of people claim there's like seven to nine sasquatching a clan, And it makes me wonder if that's why that place is why it has that name.
Speaker 2: Well, I think anything would have named Devils is going to be Sasquatched in.
Speaker 1: The area, Yeah, for sure. And I don't know, Idaho definitely sounds like a great place for Sasquatch. I mean any mountain range with a lot of forests, for sure. And I've heard reports in Washington where the loggers found a bunch of tracks at the job site and these things completely tore up their equipment. Even the big metal drums that were filled up. They tossed them like.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, they've done there, Bluff Creek, that's what happened down there. They were pioneering new road and it might have been reservational land. I think they're pioneering a new road up in there where there's never been a road. And you can see the bigfoot tracks in the dirt in the morning when they come back to work to work on the road, and you can see where they've tick them through the spare tire for the front endload or across the ravine, and they threw oil drums across the ravine where you could never go and retrieve it. Yeah. Now, those things are so heavy, you know, it takes four guys to move on, you know, to pick one up or more. And this thing just throws it quarter of a mile across the creek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely a scary situation for something unknown in the woods to be throwing barrels like that like a soda can and flipping flipping equipment over. I mean, just imagine the strength that would take to like flip over a backo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I've heard that, you know, big bulldozer done in California, you know, way back in the sixties or so, and some guys were logging down there and they came to work and the bulldozer was, you know, a big one and it's just crushed with big boulders and they just had to take it to the scrap guard and sell it for scrap.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, these things can definitely wreak havoc on the land, I mean, or at least on people's equipment.
Speaker 2: That's like war, you know, mm hmm. There'd have to be a bunch of them to do that.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, for sure, I wouldn't want to tick them off. That's that's a scary situation. And I don't know, like it seems like a lot of loggers have had experiences with the Sasquatch. A lot of them choose not to talk about it, and it makes me wonder, like, how many crews have experienced a situation like that and they're not allowed to tell people or they're told to just go log somewhere else. I wonder what the protocol is with loggers.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the lagger probably says, well, you know, we just can't logger. This is, you know, weird stuff's going on. I can't afford the damage. We're gonna have to go find similar place to work. Because if they're destroying your machines, what's threatening your people throwing things at them? Stuff? You got to get out of there.
Speaker 1: M I always wanted to ask a logger this question. Here in Missouri, I had some bigfoot activity in a conservation area and I back to check out the spot where I was hearing wood knocks about two or three months after I heard the wood knocks because I was waiting for deer season to end. But when I walked into this pine thicket across the field, I found all these structures, just huge axes everywhere. There are very symmetrical arches and just strange geometrical patterns with the trees. And later on they marked the trees. There was like this red paint, like this red dash on the big pines, and I was like, oh man, they're gonna log this area because they know there's bigfoot here. But they never logged a single tree. And those those lines are now fading, Like I feel like they mark them to let other loggers like bypass the area, like don't touch this spot. This is their territory. And I don't know. I wonder if that was just conservation or the loggers themselves. Have you guys ever seen anything like that, like, hey, these trees are marked, means don't cut them. I mean, like, what's your take on it?
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes the way it's done, Miguel is if you're going to leave the majority of the trees, you mark the ones that are going to be taken. If you're going to take the majority of the trees, you mark the ones that are going to be left. Well, you don't use as much pain.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: A it's a le it's a leave mark, it's not a take take mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably what was going on there, like leave these trees, don't cut them.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, that's what's going on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you feel like when people log a section of woods that it pushes them to another area or do.
Speaker 2: You think they just for sure, I think they do because they don't want to be seen and they do want to have freedom of movement. Yeah, you know, they're probably moving in the dark most of the time. But if they're in the timber or the brush, you know, they're really secure and they could be hounting in there or whatever. Just you know, in wide open it's not easy to hunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's accurate. When I had my bigfoot, I sight and encounters here way off in the distance in the deep woods. For about a year or two, I could hear someone chainsawing just NonStop. I think they were making like huge fields for cattle. But I feel like they pushed them towards me because where I'm at it's not too far away from the nearby town, and I think that's where they were living at.
Speaker 2: Well. I think it also depends on the food sources. You know, if there's crops or wild game or something in an area. I don't think it matters if there's any timber or brush at all. They'll come there at night if they can and take whatever they need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, And I feel like the sound of a chainsaw can really disrupt their senses, at least it does with me. When I use a chainsaw for a long time, it's almost like the sound vibrates through the roots in the ground and like after you stop, like your ears are like ringing really bad. So I'm sure, I'm sure it bothers them. I've also heard of people being chased on Harley's I think the sound just disrupts them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, there's a guy over here in Oregon that I'm talking to, and he said he's heard Hardy Gavidson's going up through the brush on the mountain where there's no trail at all. He's heard back couple arms like fork cliffs have eat eat eat deep in the woods where there's no no road, no trail or nothing. They'll make all kinds of weird sounds. And well on Morehead said he's heard middle clanging sounds up on the seilers where there was no roads. You know, they could make all kinds of weird sounds. Well, why are they doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard people say that on the channel before that they heard like a motorcycle going through the woods where there's no roads. It's like a steep ravine and a lot of people talk about like the metal doors being shut. People have mentioned that possibly it's the portal opening up, or these things are mimicking the sounds of machinery, and yeah, that's that's speaking about.
Speaker 2: Maybe they've got machinery under the ground. Who knows. There's so much we don't know. It's just like what we do have clues. We do have clues because you know, you hear all these different accounts and a lot of them say the same thing, and so it kind of you know, they're validating each other. So you kind of think, well, that's probably going on. You know, everybody else is saying the same thing I that I saw or heard, and but there's got to be more than what people are reporting. No, yeah, we're we're not seeing and hearing at all.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, I agree. I mean we may not know exactly what's going on, but with the information that we have today, I feel like we've come along ways compared to like the seventies, Like, oh yeah, we know heck of a lot more, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, the internet's been a key to a lot of knowledge. You know, people are spreading knowledge like crazy because they can communicate it with the Internet, where they you know, the amount of people they meet on the street, there's nothing compared to the people on the internet. People that have had the same experience on the internet, you know, you can connect with them pretty easy. But yeah, I'm going to go talk to everybody on the street about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you, And I'm sure there's a lot of hunters that hear this information and say, I've been out in the woods, I've been everywhere and I've never experienced anything.
Speaker 2: But I said the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they might experience it, and they'll know what's going on when they do, because they've listened to these podcasts.
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't hear other people's experiences, you don't stop and think about your own unless it was you know, really obviously, like the things screaming in my camp, you know, like, how do you put that? You can't make sense of that. But if other people have heard it and seen it, like, that's probably what it was because nothing else could do that. Mm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to report from a lady in Oregon. She said on one of the mountains at nighttime, she could hear one of these things screaming every night, just like what you described. And her theory was it was like giving birth or having a like it was having a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I think that's a problem with guil because people want to relate everything that they see and hear to the human experience, and I don't think you can do that. I think that they have different motives and different habits, and they're too different to try to put human uh emotions or habits onto them. They're just not like us. They're they've got reasons, different reasons for what they do than what we do. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Actually going to some island where the natives have never seen civilization and then take them to New York and drop them offwardly, it's another world, you know, it's it's not going to work. And I think that the Bigfoots and the humans there's a divide there too, in their life that we live, in the life that they lived, it's so different that you can only grasp pieces of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, And I think that's the most captivating thing is that we're both living on the same planet, but like they haven't been discovered or people can't figure them out. But yet we're utilizing the same forest and these things have been able to evade humans, so well.
Speaker 2: I could. I think that they. I think that they can get into your head and make you forget what you saw. If they can, if they can mind speak to you and give you images, why couldn't they take them away or replace them, or you know, make you think you have a memory that you really didn't before or whatever. I think that they have a mental building, mental abilities that are far beyond what humans do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could explain missing time.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well even to deal with the UFO. The guy that was with me, he saw God out and saw the thing and now he says it never happened. Yeah, like, how did that? How could you not remember that? That's the biggest, weirdest thing in your whole life and you forgot it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've had an experience like that with a buddy. We saw a hell hound run in front of the vehicle, and I know he saw it. We both talked about it in your later. I asked him about it and he was like, I don't remember that. It's like what, I.
Speaker 2: Think that they can manipulate our minds to a degree.
Speaker 1: I definitely think that. Or some people just try to block it out too and try to forget about it, like explain that it didn't happen to themselves.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe they can, Maybe they can make you forget it, and then something triggers that memory later and it comes back. That's a lot of weird stuff. And I don't care people think I'm crazy or not. That's just the way I saw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, they can think we're crazy. But if it helps somebody else who've who's had one of these experiences, or somebody who's never experienced anything at all that runs into these creatures, then you know we did our job. We warned them.
Speaker 2: Well, how many people are still today thinking I got to be crazy? I did. I couldn't have seen that. I have to be going crazy. And then they listen to a podcast where somebody saw the same thing and they get relief.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure, And that's what the podcast is for. I often wonder if there's people out there who have had terrifying encounters with these things and they just chose to end live or ended up like in a mental institute. You know, like who knows what definitely, like what type of effect this could have on an individual.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guarantee there's people that are themselves over it. Guaranteed. Yeah, because they just they just can't their mind can't take it. They go insane, I'm crazy, I'm crazy. This is And because it once something like that happens to you and you realize what it is, you can't let it go. Yeah, it's going to bother you the rest of your life. Absolutely, so I people start mouthing off about it, you know, all big foot. There's some big foot. I hope you never see one, buddy, because once they once they get in your head, that's it. They're there. And I don't think there's any way you can get rid of them at all in any way except with Jesus' name. You just tell them the name of Jesus, you leave me alone. Other than that, they're too powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. And it's scary to think of like what they're capable of if you run into them. Because I've taken a lot of reports where people talk about the mind speak, and you know a lot of these folks like sound terrified, like they ran into this big male that was like twelve foot tall, and it spoke to them through their mind and they never wanted to come on the channel. You could just tell that it really bothered them, and you know, they just end up disappearing and I never hear from them again. I never post the report because I never got that far. But it's just like, man, this is happening to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of Chuck Jacobs.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 2: He's down in Arizona. Well Steve is though, you know him. Yeah, he was gonna fly to Arizona and meet Chuck and his friends because they have a group called the Arizona Four and there they mind speak and see club sasquatches like all the time. And they said, they told Steve, you come down here and you're gonna meet him, and he some of the natives up there in brigs clumb you're talking out of it. They said, don't don't go. We don't want to have any contact with these things. And well, Chuck. I talked to Chuck and told him what you know, everything I've told you, and he said, well, uh, we're talking about the one that I saw here in the trash And he says, oh, we were talking about the dream, that's what it was. And I was a telling Chuck, you know, I think I think they'd been here, but maybe the same one like five or six times, and he says, well, just go outside and talk to him, go ask her name. And I went outside and I says something like, you know fast quatches or if you run here, Oh, what's your name? And I knew nothing. I started to walk in the house and all of a sudden, Michael came into my head. I'm like, did I just tell myself Michael or did that come into my head? That's weird mm hm. Why would I answer myself when I was waiting for an answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've definitely experienced it before, but it wasn't what the crypt did. It was with the paranormal. Inside my friend's house, something said Miguel right in my ear, and it was a female's voice. It sounded like my friend's sister. And I even turned around said what and there was no one there that spooked me. I don't know if that was mine speaker, if something actually like said my name.
Speaker 2: Somebody did mh you know, either vocally or mentally. Yeah, normally. The way I see it is, your first impression is probably right when you start doubting and trying to, you know, make sense of something that doesn't make sense, you confuse it. I think your first your first impression is usually pretty close to exactly right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. I definitely feel for all the people that have encountered these things, especially when they experience the paranormal side to it. It's just a lot of a lot of weight on your shoulders, and it can definitely cause your mind a spiral and to just like keep thinking about it over and over and over and over.
Speaker 2: Oh, it can unravel your whole life. You here people from themselves. You're a marriages breaking up. Oh. People try to the relatives what happened, and they're they're scoffed. You know, that laughed at the rest of their life. The crazy guy thinks Bigfoot's real. You know, they're terrorized so bad when you're at the hunting cabin. They can never go back. Oh there, you know, they have nothing but nightmares. It's just you just want to talk to those people and tell them you know, it's real deal and there's there are there are ways to get your mind around it and get your life back. You know, well, you're not just scared to death and doubting yourself if you're going crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that's the worst feeling when you tell your family and they doubt you and tell you that it was probably just a deer a bear. And I have talked to people who've encounter bigfoot and shortly after their wives ended up leaving, and that's a sad thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I think part of that is because you just can't think of you're you become obsessed with you know, if you really know what it was, if you've really got a good look at it, you're like, oh man, oh they're they're real, They're real. Wow, And then you want to know more, and then that drives the wedge between you and your partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've also spoken to a lot of people who have seen these things and their partners are completely supportive and they've had healthy relationships. It can go both ways, Oh yeah, they can.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there are some instances where it helps people to get their life together when they see something like that, because they start questioning anything and everything and looking for answers, and it helps them. I think it's sometimes it does help them to get their life together when they start being you know, something makes them forces them to become more focused and pay more attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. And I don't oh man, I just can't imagine.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't. I can't prove anything, and this is just just my impression of everything. But I'm not afraid to tell it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, And I appreciate the way you relay this information and you were the real deal. I really appreciate your kindness and I wish there was more people like you on this in this planet. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, the way I look at it's kind of like being neighbors. You know, we can't share unless we take the first step. You know, you got to say, hey, you know, I got something. If you're interested, you know, and if it's it might be important to you, well you could just ignore, you know, turn your back and just ignore everybody. Well, that's no way to be. There's are different like like Chuck in Arizona. He thinks we all need to be friends with him because he hasn't had a bad experience and he's had so much mind speak from all over the country, even from Russia, and if you watch his channel, you're going to see some mind blowing stuff. And he's just like me. He talks just like me. He'll tell you, tell you what he saw and what he thinks, and and then you can take it and run with it. Or or ignore it. It doesn't matter, you know, it just it is what it is, and uh, he's just putting it out there for those that are interested.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, there's two sides to the coin. And I just feel like, you know, you can't trust these things because we don't know their intentions and what they're fully capable of. You just never know.
Speaker 2: That's that's the thing is, their abilities are so far beyond ours. It's like you're playing with fire.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Like we discussed earlier, if they told us, we probably still wouldn't understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Well, Chuck says that he's got a few people and a handful of Sasquatches that are students. They get mind speak lessons from some of the elders regularly. They're being told kernels of the truth, and they're even being told some of the stuff that's going to come in the future. But they are kind of cryptic about how they tell you, and they don't have the same concept of time that we do at all, so some of the stuff doesn't come across in the translation. I think some of the things that they're telling humans people can't can't understand it fully. But they're saying that there's something really powerful going to happen to the world soon. It's going to affect them and us. Yeah that's not good.
Speaker 1: Oh man. Yeah, that's scary to think about. And a lot of people talk about how these things are just waiting to reveal themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to find out. The Bible says everything hidden is going to be revealed, and I believe it. Yeah, there's a time and a place for everything, and we're going to know. We're going to find out eventually the big picture about the Bigfoot and how they fit into God's plan and or the Devil's plan or whoever. You know. And I don't I don't, like I said before, I don't think they're all good, and I don't think they're all bad. And I don't think they're all the same individuals. And some of the natives have said they're not all the same. Some are, some are good, and some are bad, and some are supernatural and some are not, and the supernatural ones are imitating the good ones and tried to give them all a bad name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point there. I never thought about that. And you know, there could really be like unknown creatures out there in the woods, and there could be other forms of beings imitating them, trying to deceive us. So it's really hard to say. I mean, once you really start thinking about it, you just become more confused.
Speaker 2: Well everybody says the more you find out, the less you know. Mm hm oh, yeah, you find out there is so much going on, and it's just how do you get your You can't get your hands on a knowledge. It has to come to you, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One thing we can say for certain is these things are out there in the forest.
Speaker 2: Well I can't say. It's just like anything, you have to find out for yourself where it's not real, it's somebody else's knowledge. Once you find out for yourself, then you know you're not just going on somebody else's words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I don't expect anyone to believe my encounters, but it does help others who have seen these things, and it might help people that run into them.
Speaker 2: So I have no doubt. There's got to be people that are just thinking they're going crazy. Are people who just can't handle it. They're just driving them crazy, you know, whether they're scared the disk to do anything. They can't go out of their house, they can't you know, be anywhere or can't go hiding and fishing anymore, they can't go in the forest.
Speaker 1: M hm oh, yeah, for sure. It seems like these things like to target people who live way out in the middle of nowhere by themselves. It's like, who's going to believe you? You're by yourself, and that's a scary situation. It's like you're on your own in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or somebody who isn't doesn't have any real standing in the community. Well, they wouldn't believe them anyway, you know, let's go play with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, it seems like they know who to target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's weird, really weird that we could never know what they know. I know that.
Speaker 1: They got to be super intelligent to have ahead the size of a bucket or the diameter of a full sized pine tree, or like the size of a bison. You know, they're intelligent. I mean that. Well that goes without saying.
Speaker 2: Well, the government, that's a whole nother ballgame. When the gut you know about the government and the Smithsonian and whatnot, you know, trying to do away with all the bodies and keep it quiet. And I've had black helicopter. Hear on my property with no markings and guys, four guys hanging out the doors, hovering over a tree, you know, fifty feet off the ground. Just give me an evil eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had that same experience here.
Speaker 2: What are you doing here? What are you doing here? M They may have been hunting for sasquatch.
Speaker 1: I think so, because when the blackhawks were here, there was a lot of Sasquatch activity and it was constant, like every other day you'd see them flying over the trees and they did the same thing. One just hovered right above me and I could see the pilot looking down at me. He was wearing a helmet, and he just gave me the deaths there. I felt like I was going to get shot in the back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, these guys were giving me the evil eye. None of the guys had helmets on, but the pilots. And this is one of those smaller McDonald doug was five hundred t high speed kill squad helicopters. You know, they just a bunch of guys hang out the door with rifles and shoot. And all these guys had black uniforms, would know insignia. They were close enough. I could see they didn't have any patches on the uniforms, but they're all wearing the same uniforms. Yeah, and the helicopter was black. Would know insignia whatever whatsoever. It was like black ops kind of deal that nobody's supposed to know about. And I'm not I'll bet you they could fight to the closest Air Force base and playing minutes soho. And we have a survival school here in this county for the Air Force, but you know that's the main one in the country. I think they fly up here and drop the guys off and do the survival thing, you know, escape and evasion and learn all that. But I'm sure those guys were something different. Yeah, the guys in the black helicopter, I don't think they were associated with that at all. I think they were shadow government guys.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I Mean, it was hard enough dealing with the Bigfoot. It's like what are they doing here? But then when you see the shadow government or whatever it is military around, it's like what the heck's going on? And just the ORBS, the UFOs, other cryptids, it's like there's something going on here. And it was definitely like a skinwalker ranch situation.
Speaker 2: Yeap, And there's a it's going to come to life one day, Miguel. People are going to start finding out what's really going on, I believe.
Speaker 1: I think so. No, no, they can't.
Speaker 2: And I think when the time comes to Sasquat, you're gonna tell us the good one. They're gonna tell us what's going on. I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then we're gonna have to discern is that information actually accurate or are we being deceived? And yeah, we'll just become more confused with the more information.
Speaker 2: That we figure out are we interpreting it wrong.
Speaker 1: I think whatever happens in the future is definitely going to challenge religion and science and just the world as we know it.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I agree with that. I understand. It's just becoming more and more apparent that what is normal to us is is that's not all there is. There's a lot more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's hard enough just to understand politics, let alone when you're talking about big foot aliens and shadow governments.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. And then there's you know, the dimensional thing. Scientists say there's eleven dimensions that east and these things disappear and reappear, and they uh, they told Chuck. Today, they're having a big Sasquatch gathering because of the solstice, and they get together and they can travel by portal great distances in just a tiny bit of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would make sense. I mean, there's a lot of reports out there throughout North America and they're pretty much describing the clan a Sasquatch that I've seen here in Missouri. It makes me wonder. I've heard people say that it's the same ones, they're just traveling two different areas, like interdimensionally.
Speaker 2: Have you seen have you seen the face of one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have.
Speaker 2: What kind of face to have?
Speaker 1: The adult one that I encountered, it had like a round head, almond black eyes, long thin lips, flat nose like old and wrinkly skin like an old Native American. But the juvenile that I encountered, it looked completely different. This thing was covered in and fur and he had big, round, wide eyes and a huge, conical shaped head. I mean they've all looked a little different.
Speaker 2: Well, all humans look different too.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: You could take the weirdest looking person you've ever seen, and you know, a person from Vady contest or a movie star, and they're way different. You know. Yeah, and there's a lot of variation between us. Why wouldn't there be between them? You know, like the ones in my dream, The smaller coco brown one look like a person with hair all over, you know, and the other and it looked like it could have been anybody, maybe a little bit Afro American, you know kind of face. But the big one, he kind of looked like Native American, a black, black skin, kind of a long nose, big jaw, big big, broad rage conical head and no neck. Uh. He must have had fairly long here because I don't remember a lot of muscle definition. Just he was massive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that definitely makes sense as far as they all look different, But this was like the same clan, the same family, and it's almost like one look like Taylor Swift, the other one looked like Shaquille O'Neal, and one looked like Rosie o'donald, Like you know what I mean, Like in a family, like they should look similar, like, oh, I can tell that that's your brother. But that's not always the case, right.
Speaker 2: I've heard that if the female Sasquatch isn't faithful, the male or just dumper walk away. So they're not DNA testing their kids to see who's the father, so they could come up with some different looking kids, you know, Yeah, don't necessarily look like one of the other parents. Mhm. But they do supposedly, they do expect that they're mate to be faithful. They don't. They're just not like animals. They have morals too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see that for sure.
Speaker 2: They're just they're too smart to be now anything animalistic at all, other than you know, their power and the way they go through the their forest and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now they if they didn't have if they didn't have hair and new work clothes, people could probably accept them. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, there's definitely a lot to think about this podcast, and I'm definitely going to, I don't know, give me more insight for the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just got to have an open mind or you're stupid. I mean, yeah, you have to pay attention. The more you learn, the more your head's on a swivel, the more your ears are peaked, Like what what did I I walk out? Sorr. I'm always listening good night anymore, you know, and take a light and if I'm going very far, I take a gun. Who knows what's out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. The best researcher is the one that remains open minded to all the possibilities. And I feel like researchers that say, like anyone who sees a dog man is probably on medication or misidentified a bigfoot, things like that, you're closing yourself off. And it's just good to be open minded in case you run into it and you can say, Okay, this is what's going on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. I used to say, well, bigfoots just somebody's somebody's lying. You know, I haven't seen them. I've been in the woods twenty years. I never saw anything like that. Not there. I don't know anybody that's ever seen anything like that. It can't be. And then you know UFOs and stuff. Until you see one, it's undeniable. It's right there and it's impossible. You have to start thinking what else it's impossible is real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you, And there's the same way with me. I mean, I was open to it, but then I was like, I don't know about all this, and then I had the encounters and it's like, wow, all those people.
Speaker 2: Were right, Yeah, and how many of them? How many, hundreds of thousands over the years have had experiences and nobody wilieved them and might even cost somebody's life. Like one of those things just tip so and so and rent off of the woods with them and they go, oh, you're crazy. They just wandered off, you know, and then it happens again, and nobody does anything about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, and they're still doing that today. It's like, oh, it was just due to mental health. They got lost in the woods, and you just never know, and just people keep going missing. So it's hard to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a lot of that slip under the rug missing people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just give us the logical explanation, not the cryptid out of the norm explanation.
Speaker 2: How many times has somebody said, the monster took my kid or whatever, They just lock them in the nuthouse. Yeah, that had to happen before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's scary to think about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, just take it one day at a time and be careful and pay attention, and that's all you can do.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I agree with you, And yeah, Renee, you did an excellent job, and I really appreciate you for opening up about these experiences that you've had. And I've always wondered to myself, if there's loggers out there who have ran into these creatures and maybe they're just not telling anyone. So in this case, I'm glad that you reached out to me and you were open about everything you've experienced.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I literally ran into one fifty hour. I never saw the face, so maybe it was a different crypto, but it was on four legs and it was good. You know, the description of a dog man and stuff doesn't match. This thing was proportions that they give to the Sasquatch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that just tells me that they're closer than what people may think. If they're by the job site or on the highway. They're not just in the deepest, most remote for us. They're watching us, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, definitely. I think the cloak and they go into town and I see what they can find.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's scary to think about it.
Speaker 2: Not all of them. Well, you know, you've got to stop and think. If you're a hunting and there's krugers in the area, the greatest threat is going to be either juvenile it's not very wise or something, or an older one that's getting too old, hot and asked to find an angle to get easy killed. You know, the ones that are in their prime are going to stay away from people in any dangerous areas. And I think that the same thing goes for the ones that go into town or whatever. I think it's the younger ones and the ones that can't hardly survive on with their own abilities anymore. They're going to be looking for something easy and taking more chances, just like animals.
Speaker 1: I agree with that for sure.
Speaker 2: You and I would do the same thing in the same situation. We would try to find an angle, find an angle where we could survive easier if we're having too much of a struggle or if our judgment is poor. You know, young guys in diff in prison and dead because of some of their stupid decisions, and you live long enough to give some wisdom, you don't. You don't take those risks anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, these things are opportunistic beings and that's just how it is.
Speaker 2: Mm hm. Well, one thing about it is once once you have come, they come across you, you come across them, the game is on and other things are going to happen. You're going to run across them again. And I think We're going to find out the truth about them in the future if we live long enough. Why they're here, what they're doing, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all up, I think so too, and I think it's gonna be something that just completely rocks our foundation, and I just hope we can handle it.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're gonna be able to, but we're gonna have to, right, Yeah, I don't think we're gonna have The government's not gonna support us in anything. It's going to be just the people. Yeah, what Steve says, he says it all the time. You know, it's it's up to the people. It's not the government. It doesn't want us to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the information war is true, and that's what we're dealing with with the sasquatch topic and many many other things. All right, Renee, Well I'm gonna let you go for now, and I really appreciate your time. If you encounter anything else in the future, feel free to reach out to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you so much for everything, and I'm extremely grateful.
Speaker 2: Well, no problem. I like to share if I think you can do any good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you came to the right place.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you have a good day.
Speaker 1: All right, you two, and you take care of yourself, okay.
Speaker 2: All right, I will.
Speaker 1: Renee's experiences raise a lot of questions, especially for people who spend their lives outdoors. If these encounters happen the way he remembers them, why didn't they become more violent? Were the screams, the roads being blocked by trees, rock clacks, and the vehicle incident acts of intimidation, communication, or simply territorial behavior. Whether you agree with Renee's conclusions or not, one thing stands out. After decades in logging and in remote wilderness, he says, these experiences never felt random. If you've had encounters in northern California around Mount Last logging roads, remote camps, or have experienced strange screams, structures, voices, or unexplained activity in the woods, send your encounter to sasquatch theory. I would really like to hear about it. Renee nailed it on the head when he said he didn't only run into his sasquatch, the sasquatch ran into him. And can you imagine the power this creature had to fully stop a vehicle that was moving fifty five miles an hour on a highway. It had been pretty powerful and it didn't injure the Sasquatch. It ran off into the woods, and I really do feel like he disrupted their habitat and they were simply being territorial. If you enjoy today's episode, subscribe to the channel. Feel free to share your own encounter, and until the next one, you guys be safe out in the woods.