Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle and this segment is brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: It is majestic.
Speaker 1: In fact, I made a trip to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen earlier this week and I got a pasta dish because it's so good. Like all the pizza's great, there's five different styles. I went in on the pizza. I'm sorry, I went out on the pasta and there was stuff left over, so I had it again for lunch two days later. Great bar, great happy hour, great place to watch games, like if you want to watch the tournament right now, go to Andrews. It's on everywhere, and then you can grub and eat the best pizzas voted by Dallas Morning News readers. It's right there in Plano Preston and Plano Parkway. It is Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: And now it's time for Basis Sweet Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kti Fn tweets.
Speaker 2: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 4: Right at your attention to the television screen in the corner of the studio. Here, guys, that's a picture of a twenty year old Georgia sorority gal. I love that state by the name of Lily Stewart, and that is a That is a mugshot.
Speaker 2: Nice. I like that hard concrete behind her.
Speaker 4: No, she's not really my type. But you know, if we got a white check, we had big problems. If I'm into like an SEC sorority gal. You know, at this point a lot of change. I don't I wouldn't consider that a muff shot. But you're saying that that's what that is. Yeah, it's a muff shot. Mugshot, mug Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you guys saying mugshot with a hard G.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mugshot, yeah, not a silent G like huh no.
Speaker 3: And you know she's smiling in the mug shot. Yeah. That's weird to me, very weird thing.
Speaker 2: She just got a bride with a cop. Well, here's what happened.
Speaker 4: So about a month earlier, this month, month, two months ago, no, two weeks ago, sorry, two weeks ago. She was driving about ten in the morning and the speed limit is fifty five miles per hour, and the officer gets her for going seventy nine. This is according to the police re ward. So he pulls her over. He's like, Okay, look, we're going to have to give you a ticket, but you know, enjoy your day. Well a little bit later and the officer says mere minutes later, he sees her driving eighty four to fifty five and he's like, at that point, I have to arrest you.
Speaker 2: What an idiot.
Speaker 4: So he arrests her and he takes her in and they're her mugshot surfaces. The reason this is a story, though, is because the men and I would assume gay women of America couldn't help themselves and have commented all over all the post of her. And you know, she put a post out on TikTok just kind of highlighting some of the comments. Now, there are creepy ones, but here's some of the funny ones too. One guy said she was just trying to get to the last pumpkin latte of the season. That's good, let's see justice for all. Seventy seven says maybe she had to poopero bad.
Speaker 2: I respect it.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, guy says that your honor, my client like totally didn't see that sign. Like the speed limit sign. Grant says, she looks like a third grade teacher. She was just running like the classer on her She.
Speaker 1: Does look like a third grade teacher. But the smile that she possesses as she's getting arrested as an indication. And I'm guessing because she's an sec sorority gal that she comes from money and it don't matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she's entitled.
Speaker 2: She's spoiled.
Speaker 5: I mean, immediately speeding right after getting another ticket, even going faster, that's a bad sign.
Speaker 1: Look at the and it's funny that the picture that Katie's flashed up there's I guess from her social media she's doing like the next to the pool post, but it's on the back of a speeding boat.
Speaker 3: It's not a boat in the islands.
Speaker 4: My favorite comment is from Josh bj Okay, she a hot crackhead.
Speaker 3: Thought that was pretty good.
Speaker 5: That's the thing is somebody asked to you, and that thing hoes you magical.
Speaker 4: This guy says that smile, says, my daddy is an attorney. Yeah, Boner police must have got her. Okay, uh say pretty good. Uh So she's had a lot of creepy comments and things, and as you can imagine much like I do you remember the guy who had the beautiful blue eyes? They got arrested many years ago, and all the women couldn't help themselves.
Speaker 2: He became an actual model.
Speaker 4: Then, yeah, she's kind of got an opportunity to pivot into that because she is now known as hot mugshot Girl.
Speaker 3: TMZ got a hold of her.
Speaker 4: Her story doesn't line up with the police report in my opinion, but here she is.
Speaker 6: Over in the officer he gave me a ticket, and I was like, it was a super quick interaction.
Speaker 7: I was like, have a great day, officer. He was like, have a great day.
Speaker 6: You two.
Speaker 7: It was just so quick.
Speaker 6: And then I pulled back onto the road and I am going again, and then he puts his sirens on again, and he pulls me over again, and I guess I was speeding a little.
Speaker 7: I guess I was going over a little again. And then he comes here.
Speaker 3: So there's a place to stop it. Oh what do me here? Okay, yeah we should I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he did that. Next, I thought that was enough context. If you guys need to hear more, then I'll go ahead and let you. Let's pick it up from a few seconds ago. And then I'll let you hear the rest of the audio clip.
Speaker 6: And I guess I was speeding a little. I guess I was going over a little again. And then he comes.
Speaker 7: He pulls me over the second time, and he's like, get out of the car. You're under rest. And I'm like, sir, and he's like, get out of the car, you're under arrest. And I was like, but I wasn't.
Speaker 6: He was like, hey, put your hands behind your back, and he put me in handcuffs and put me in the.
Speaker 7: Back of his cop car.
Speaker 2: Dude, okay, and then he took her to a hotel room.
Speaker 4: She thought that she was just going a little bit over. The police report says eighty four. Now here's why she got And this is I don't know the Georgia laws, so I should be real with that. But in Texas, if you're going twenty five over the speed limit, they can make you get out of the car and arrest you. Right, twenty five over is the number, so they just don't do it unless you're hot.
Speaker 2: Very weird that she's.
Speaker 4: Like, so seventy nine and a fifty five is twenty four, So here's your ticket. Eighty four and a fifty five. That gives me evidence that the cop story is the truth here.
Speaker 5: But it's good that he's getting her off the road because she's driving like an idiot.
Speaker 2: She was entitled, little brat.
Speaker 1: She was in a hurry to go to another exotic European location. Because I'm looking at pictures of her in the Eiffel Towers in the background and she's off the coast of Italy and.
Speaker 2: Just man, her life? Is she good?
Speaker 3: Is she's getting all this attention? It's just good. She's going to be intolerable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, breaking the law can be good, though, Is that what we're learning here? No, break the law can benefit you. She will benefit from this.
Speaker 2: I think like she was gonna be fun regardless. Dude, she's looking for a mess.
Speaker 3: Step out of it.
Speaker 2: Mary, let's take that out of it. Though.
Speaker 4: That's one case is breaking the law? Can you benefit from breaking the law? Like if Christina seventy nine and fifty five ticket, Yeah, eighty four and fifty five out of the car, has to go and mugshot and she's just smiling.
Speaker 1: What if she does this would benefit if she does the devil horn sign. We're wearing a metallica shirt. That awesome, right then she benefits, but I would be crying in real life, be terrified.
Speaker 5: You'd have Dick Shale come in and like try to pull jurisdiction and take over the case.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. They'd all be like, oh, huge fans, Oh my god, Hi take.
Speaker 2: To Dick Shale back in the force.
Speaker 4: Let's let's go take this a little further with her though, just so you can hear her voice, I.
Speaker 7: Was like, what is going on here? I didn't know you could get arrested for speeding, but when I put those handcuffs on, I just shut up. I was like, I'll just go. I'll go to the jail with you.
Speaker 3: I'll have I'd take my pants a little bit. And that's what I went myself so much.
Speaker 1: She's wearing her uh her sweater is off shoulder.
Speaker 3: And the mug shot, yeah, show on the shoulder off.
Speaker 2: Which is a real specific look.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll figure it out, like because I was scared, but you know, after he was done being stun with me, he was actually kind of nice. And then on the way to the jail, he put on his playlist and we listened to Walking on a Dream by We the People.
Speaker 7: It was kind of fun.
Speaker 3: Wait, who's walking on a dream?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 4: The people I want tell you? Walking on a dream? I think I'm thinking Empire of the Sun. Yeah yeah, And why would he put walking on?
Speaker 2: He was trying to work it?
Speaker 3: Boy, that is that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I really think he has a shot too. A Georgia police officer and her.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: I can't it's almost too good to be true.
Speaker 5: But just knowing, I mean, she's a pretty woman, but just knowing how entitled she is, how spoiled she is, it's just kind of gross and nothing a night stick couldn't solve.
Speaker 3: Have you learned your lesson?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: So maybe later when you get out of jail, we can, you know, meet cro Tip.
Speaker 3: It'll be a quick process for She's gonna book you real quick. We'll take your mugshot, we get your fation, I'll bail you out.
Speaker 2: It'll be good.
Speaker 3: I'll pick you up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to frisk you again.
Speaker 3: Are you hiding anything down here? Oh god, god, that's not my gun. But okay, how does this story end?
Speaker 7: Funny?
Speaker 6: And I was I kind of started to relax at that point because she just put on a playlist, and I was like, all right, well, I'm on my way to jail.
Speaker 7: And then I walk in and they pat me down, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, ben nailed that.
Speaker 6: Walking through the jail cell, like, oh my god, what am I doing here?
Speaker 4: She's looking at people she'd never thought she'd ever interacted with before, people were in jail.
Speaker 2: It's county.
Speaker 6: And they put me in a jail cell with some paperwork, and I I see, like, it's the craziest experience I've ever seen. I mean, they were like writing on the wall of like people's names and like names scratched out. I was like, oh my gosh, it was kind of freaky. But I filled out my paperwork and I sat there and I stared at the wall and I was like, I am in a jail cell right now.
Speaker 8: And then you know, I to like, why did they let her talk for so long?
Speaker 4: It's a speeding t GMZ is doing anything, Jesus, I'm telling you, any of us could be on TMZ right now.
Speaker 1: That one guy's flexing his arm muscles while he talks. I mean, look, Harvey, yeah, Harvey.
Speaker 5: If the four of us got the exact same situation and we all got tickets, and we all got arrested. Only one of us would be have a chance to be on TMZ. One would be frisked, right, Kevin.
Speaker 3: And that would be the gull on the MAVs broadcast.
Speaker 2: That would be Christina k Ray Ray. TMZ found out she's sent a Nirvana cover band too. Everybody take a look.
Speaker 8: Hey, maybe I should start speak for the band and for the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you already speed, don't you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, yeah no, I would never not that much. Would you need twenty twenty five miles over?
Speaker 2: Would you fake cry? Could you generate tears for an officer?
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be fake, Ben, it would be legit crying.
Speaker 2: Yes, skin could you? Could you show some cleavage and cry a little bit? Oh yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 4: Crazy. I just need to just breathe some fresh air for a minute. I'll just start balling.
Speaker 2: All I got it.
Speaker 1: All I gotta do the officer pulls me over. All I gotta do is think about February first, and I'll start bawling.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you got to bring it back to that. I'm trying to distance from any content related to that because like feeling bad.
Speaker 1: And the reason is because I really thought the MAVs were going to get revenge against Cleveland that day.
Speaker 3: I had too.
Speaker 1: And when they were down I don't know forty and the third, I just started getting sad rough d because I was like, no way, no way, Cleveland's going to sweep us this year. Uh.
Speaker 2: And then they did, and I cried.
Speaker 4: Well, hotmunk, shut shot girl. You're up there with casket Girl and pie Girl. And then that's a tough girl. Casket Girl. I just want to say, casket Girl, you're in all of our thoughts and prayers. Christina, just ya, not mine, the girl that was farting into the jars and jar girl girl, Schwarzenegger girl.
Speaker 2: All right, there you have it.
Speaker 5: Coming up next, KT promises an incredible game that celebrates the NCAA tournament that is next right here on ninety seven point one, The Eagle