Speaker 1: One with Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one WJRR. You know it would be really cool going into the weekend. You know, you're listening to JRR today and you grab one of those rock the Bank keywords and he entered at WJR dot com and you get picked at random to win one thousand bucks. And I got one thousand dollars a walking around cash just in time for the weekend.
Speaker 2: And just like that, you rocked the bank.
Speaker 3: First keyword of thirteen comes right after nine o'clock, right are nine o five, So we'll.
Speaker 1: Remind you some more before we get there. Good morning, everybody. Let's begin double dose of PA news. Go to the Keystone state, Pennsylvania. Let's start with this one. Looks like a kiddie crimewave, little mini kitty crimewave was busted up in Lancaster as three kids aged twelve and thirteen. We're charged with two separate crimes this week. And the first incident, twelve year old boy and thirteen year old girl tried to rob two girls at Lancaster's Culleton Park at gunpoint.
Speaker 3: See that's twelve and thirteen. When you said that, that's right. When they become punks because I was a punk.
Speaker 1: The twelve year old had the had was going gangs to style with the gun in his waistband.
Speaker 2: That's just sad. I just oh there was uh what were they stealing?
Speaker 1: They're just trying well that the two kids that they approached initially ran and got away. Luckily that didn't turn into an ugly situation. It turns out after police got involved with this, when they were called, it sounds like there was an eighteen year old orchestrating the youth. Joe Mar Bryant Joe Maher was overseeing the twelve and thirteen year old in their little armed robbery attempt.
Speaker 3: Joe Mar, you're not doing a good job overseeing and watching over the children.
Speaker 1: And what are you gonna get from two kids on a playground? You you get to send him a liquor store or something, right.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't even do.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be sending these kids anywhere with it, you think in a twelve year old mind. Pat Yeah, a gun in the thing, the two flee. There's a great chance, as you mentioned, thank god, nothing got worse. There's a great chance that little dumbass, you know, all horned up going, Oh, I got my thirteen year old girl here with me, might make a really really bad decision.
Speaker 1: Do any of you do I just do this or do you all do this? When you hear a story like this, you go, what was I doing and thinking about when I was twelve?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: I didn't have a gun in my waist right on a playground. You're not even supposed to have a beer on the playground.
Speaker 2: Come on, Bob found that out firsthand. No, as an adult, I didn't. That was one thing I never crossed the lines with, you know, the playground.
Speaker 3: Hell, at the playground, you're afraid to go to the bathroom, you know, because Javi Erra gave him the break bathrooms a bad name he had.
Speaker 1: He's ruined it for anyone who really has nature truly call while you're at a public setting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, I'm surprised there even.
Speaker 1: Still are the brick bathrooms in existence. To be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, what are they gonna do have windowed bathrooms?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I think when you go to the park you should almost wear a shirt that says not a not a not a petal.
Speaker 1: You know, or I'm just here with my kid Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I love kids, but that would really excuse you. True, I am just here with my kid.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of writing. I think not a PERV works better. It's a universal word.
Speaker 1: All right. Let's get over to Johnstown, Pennsylvania, where a Pennsylvania kindergarten class was treated to jello shots by a student who brought those in from home.
Speaker 2: No, was this purposely done.
Speaker 1: In the story that this is the best part, and I have this story on our Facebook page if you want more. The story actually says it's unclear how the kindergartener obtained the jello shots. Come on, really, mom and Dad's party, you see those leftover in the fridge. A kid's gonna grab the green or red or brightly colored treat in their mind.
Speaker 2: I got the best mommy ever.
Speaker 3: She made me jello and it's in these little cups that can share with my classmates.
Speaker 2: Wow, any of them get really sick or anything.
Speaker 1: They took an abundance of caution and had the kids go to the clinic and call their parents and check them outs. Sounds like they're all gonna be okay. Seth's thinking though, you know, obviously the kid got him from the parents who had him for some sort of gathering. Do you think the kid grabbed him during the gathering and stashed him for the next day, or he's a kindergartener. He didn't do that. He just saw him in the fridge after mobs. Okay, that was gonna be My next question, is is it a sign that you might want to go to a meeting if you're saving your jellow shots?
Speaker 2: Yeah, jelly shots don't get finished. You kind of throw them away Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'll be breakfast to Champs. All right, let's head to the West Coast Echo Park, California. That's part of LA where we have well, it's almost it's being kind of akin to a Goldilock situation. But a nude intruder found sleeping in the bed of a Los Angeles area homeowner. Not only was it, the guy was apparently tired because he had ramsacked the house. Listen to some of the things the nude fella did while rummaging through the home while the owner was away.
Speaker 4: As I stuck the key and I could see the entire kitchen had been ransacked. Completely naked sleeping in my bed. He was yelling to me and my friend and also the officers. I'm going to kill you. I'm gonna and kill you. He ate a box of ice cream sandwiches. He ate dull whipped a whole box of Beyond Beef burgers he stuck in the microwave, cooked them and then ate them, and then spit a big wad of gum with the size of a softball like on my kitchen table.
Speaker 1: Who eats an entire box of Beyond Beef burgers microwaved.
Speaker 3: Microwaves in the box that would make him, That might make him taste better. These don't taste like ass He did polish off an entire box of ice cream sandwiches. H well, I wonderally got the softball sized thing a gum.
Speaker 1: Uh More on this story on our Facebook page here at jr RT as well.
Speaker 3: What do you do with your house like after that? Do you just call it a deep you know, like a forensic cleaner kind of?
Speaker 2: Is this guy?
Speaker 3: You know he jerked it somewhere and you're gonna you know, you reached between the sofa seats and there's crumbs.
Speaker 1: When you're looking for quartersting a crime scene clean up.
Speaker 3: Crew, I might I'm telling you have the black light you black light that house. Now, that guy's sitting there with an ice cream sandwich in one hand and slim gym in the other.
Speaker 2: You got you there, Slinchitaco on demand download the iHeartRadio app for over eight years,