Speaker 1: So I basically gave one of a homeboys at an old job a recommendation for a movie, and his wife basically took away all his picks for a movie called Never Let Go. It was by Holly Berry or it stars Holly Berry. It's about these earned, these two kids, and they got a whole ropes tying them to places. It was crazy, but his wife and him had to look up with the indignant and he was like, I lost all picks for the rest of the month, which I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I really am like movie picks. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his wife's not letting the pick anymore of the Friday night movies.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I did partly to redeem myself by telling them to watch uh Speak No Evil, uh the American version. Because we watch the Polish version, you're gonna basically be you can be very you can be very, very sad, because that's what the Polish version is. It's basically like humanity is terrible and all things are bad, which is a sentiment that we can parlay directly into.
Speaker 3: This emergency podcast, every Day black Man podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. We got another one for y'all, this one because uh, you know, there was a big ass election. This podcast no skips, no flips. So we put this bad way out as soon as we finish the podcast, so you're listening to it right now. It's literally right after we finish the podcast.
Speaker 4: And you get Melba, you bet to thank you and yet membah, you better do that.
Speaker 2: Do that.
Speaker 1: But fossil Twitter, evy D black Men instcrim every Day, black Men, every Day black Men facebook page. We also have a Patreots ev and P. We have most episodes'scloully up there. But emergency podcasts don't count. Everything else does. We even have exclusive episodes just for our page members and all of them enjoy it. I've gotten some grace eat back about it. We try to keep it a little bit, you know nice. So subscribe to patreons like three four or five bucks something like that. You know you got the money, come on, let's do it. But thank god, ma'am, and yes, you better thinking you You remember as Red does the most horrible kamma impression, which if you're listening to podcasts, you already know that she lost. And uh it wasn't a pretty loss either. That woman got beat. If she was a man, we would say some things that are not very whatever. But she's wonted, so we're not going to say any of that. But yeah, already, did I know she is already go ahead and say it, say it.
Speaker 2: I forgot now she ain't really worried.
Speaker 5: She ain't work.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 4: My rings in the bathtub and I looked up PROP had one hundred and some points and I was like, no.
Speaker 1: Rings ain't even good yet. No, the grees ain't good. The grees ain't good.
Speaker 4: I was so disappointed in my sister. And I want my sister to know Kamala, that Kamala, whatever you call it, that we here for you, the black community. Now I'm pretty sure you're gonna go Indian after this, but we hit for you. You know, wait, one thing that black women have been doing is not holding her accountable for her own loss. Is everybody else not her fault? You know, it's like the Democrats will learn nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, Democrats never learned anything. Relais don't learn either, but Democrats don't learn the way. That's like whatever, Because although everybody talks about Trump, some got his people to do the one thing Democrats were saying that they would never do.
Speaker 2: He got the nigga early.
Speaker 6: You know, it's kind of frustrating those who though, because I think at least of the Democrats though, there's there's a part of me that just still kind of carried and wants them to do better and stuff. So that's kind of why it hurts, like it's such a y'all that y'all don't learn anything though, come on, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, but if they learned, so they don't have to learn that. You know, black men are actually the canaries in the coal mine when it comes to this kind of election stuff, because we told y'all time after time that hey, we don't really like this girl and she don't really have anything for us, and black women basically told her shut up, get on the pus, and they were like, nah, this ain't slavery. You'll get to tell me what to do or how to do it. Remember whenever we tell y'all to like keep your legs closed and not have a whole bunch of babies, But y'all hear that message, and then when it does end up, you got like three, four, five kids, and now you need your step out and you want the best nigga, they say, the shitty niggas you've been dating. But at the same time, them niggas don't want you either, so you end up in this weird little thing where you're trying to get somebody else to be the father to your child and most of the time it doesn't happen. It's crazy how that goes.
Speaker 2: Man, What is going to happen after this?
Speaker 1: Oh so oh oh? Democrats are gonna double down to doing the same thing they've been doing. But where it's gonna go from here? Like I was reading, you know, you know, I subscribed to Business Inside and all those other ones, and that's actually gonna be one of the photos that I'm gonna use for this podcast. Comes to Business and Inside. It's kind of called how Donald Trump's election victory will affect it well, So basically, if you're rich, Donald Trump is going to make you richer. If you're poor, Donald Trump is going to give you shit. And that's basically what everyone thinks is gonna happen. It's crazy, It's it's absolutely crazy, but that's what people think is gonna They think, if you're rich, Donald Trump's gonna make be rich. If you poor, Donald Trump's gonna make you poor. If you're in poverty, donald Trump's gonna make it very hard for you. If you're not in poverty and you're like middle clin, Donald Trump will be okay because Donald Trump is being bullish right now. In crypto, if you don't know right now, as of this time, I believe bitcoin is at about seventy five thousand. It could have gone up since by the time you see this, but it's a seventy five thousand, so that means it's surge. Most people's retirements went up by like five percent today for those of us who bet on this at Robinhood, we went up as well. But I mean, basically, if you have money already, Donald Trump is probably gonna make you richer. If you are a woman and you live in a rest now you should move.
Speaker 2: You should move.
Speaker 1: You should just call them day move.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's I mean things like, you know, it'll make you richer right now, but then you know the economy would do what it does because the president alone doesn't contribute to everything that that happens to the economy. So yeah, you think it's gonna go up and down and life is going to go on.
Speaker 2: I think that's not quite sure, not quite as true as it used to be anymore, right because they have the House innocent at this time. That's what you want.
Speaker 7: I was about to say, when y'all gonna address the fact that everything's read, and it's including the judicial system.
Speaker 1: Everything's read because Donald Trump he knew what to do.
Speaker 7: And two of those judges about the retires, so he's going to appoint to new judges.
Speaker 1: Yep, and they gonna be young as fuck too. But I mean again, all this goes back to the Democrats. They never want to do the hard thing because if they had told Ruth Bader Ginsburg to sit her old ass down, uh, they would have gotten at least one judge. And if she had gotten them one judge, it wouldn't be as bad as it's about to be. Yeah, Like if you live in if you live in a blue state, it's about be hell, sorry you live in the Red states? About beell? Are they ever gonna realize that turn them to a cheek and all that, like polite shit needs to be out the window and you fight No, No, Democrats can't do that. Democrats can't do that. They are literally incapable of doing what any other group of people would do, which is, you know what, next time we get the deck stack were gonna do everything because like I, like I talked about Reid, Democrats are never gonna fix abortion because if they do that, most women wouldn't worry about voting for Democrats anymore because that's the main issue to them. So what growing that up?
Speaker 7: So that well, you know, one of things where you won't say it out loud, but you're not surprised that happens. I mean, I don't know if y'all can tell read that. I wouldn't say it out loud, even though I'm not fucking stupid, but it's still suck to watch, and that part affects more.
Speaker 1: Life and probably yours. Riker, right, I'm sorry because.
Speaker 7: Like my wife is actually now like she doesn't want to move to a non blue state because we want to have another child and she had complications with our first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, more abortions have happened.
Speaker 7: It ain't their abortions, it's the doctors that don't want to the women.
Speaker 8: That I don't.
Speaker 2: Where would you live in Atlanta? You'll be fine?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, the blue states. There are blue states, but it's what's for well right now Kellie Illinois, uh uh, it's a few. I just looked because I was talking to somebody.
Speaker 2: You're not going back to your hometown. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't want to, but that is now up for consideration because in the process of procreation, I don't want to have to have the kind of the decision of my my wife's life or the child. We want to have some ship like well, not even that they take them both, that's the thing. They both will die. Yeah, Like that's that's the problem. Like that's my that was my biggest stance on this ship.
Speaker 2: Like I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't agree with there's no separation of church and state, and we're becoming a fucking we're becoming every other country in the world.
Speaker 2: I've actually had something to do with it. I don't understand what you always say.
Speaker 1: You know, Trump Trump ain't been in church and forever so.
Speaker 2: With political Uh are.
Speaker 1: You being facetious?
Speaker 2: Are you for real? That has nothing to do with church.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does.
Speaker 2: It's like you think from but like logically speaking.
Speaker 7: No, you are looking at it in a very obvious manner.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about this is.
Speaker 4: Why y'all always lose, and this is why you blew people will keep losing.
Speaker 2: You're not listening to me.
Speaker 4: You're assuming that I thought it from a like a turch standpoint, It has nothing to.
Speaker 2: Do with it.
Speaker 4: If you are pregnant, see what you're talking about exceptions, we're not even talking about that. If you are pregnant, you designed to have said, and you got pregnant, then that means that there's a life in your body. And then generally speaking, a life in your body. Even from a standpoint, there's a life in your body.
Speaker 2: You chose to do that.
Speaker 4: I'm saying you are an adult responsible for your actions.
Speaker 7: You're talking about eliminating the baby. Nobody's talking about that when it's not irresponsibly eliminating the baby, but when that baby has to be removed for the woman to live in the process.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to argue on the exception because we know most people who are having these abortions or not that.
Speaker 7: So who's to say why if we can make all other laws and rules that they couldn't make a regulation to say when there's a risk of life of the the vessel, then they have to make the right decisions because that's where women are dying.
Speaker 2: Women are dying.
Speaker 9: You said you wanted to make the right decisions when have you trusted them to make the right decisions, Why do you trust them now?
Speaker 1: I'm not being misogynistics right now, I'm still no, it's not. That's just when have you trusted the state to make the right decisions? Because we both agreed the state doesn't make good decisions, So why are we pretending like the states?
Speaker 7: So why why is it not allowed for the doctors to go ahead and step in and say, under these circumstances, there is a a list or criteria that says we are allowed or we have to remove the fetus.
Speaker 4: When you think doctors talk about abortion doctors or you're talking about doctors.
Speaker 7: Actual doctors, obi's the ones that deliver the babies, the ones that treat people jackass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're still on the same rules as everybody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you're an abortion doctor, you're just given the abortion you don't really care.
Speaker 2: About like that. That's different.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's a whole other conversation.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't necessarily agree with all that either, but that's that was my take.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to halt the conversation on that one. I mean, I think that that was good.
Speaker 2: I think that that's an irrational fear. I don't think it's completely irrational. I mean, I don't think it affects.
Speaker 1: The household like it affects my legitimate household.
Speaker 7: And it's not because oh I'm irresponsible, I'm a sex We just gonna get it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: No, what I'm saying is that you're taking on that what if fear was statistically and what if fears like you've been through it before and that didn't happen. So I think you're proceeding in a in a way that's more.
Speaker 2: Fearful than you should be. I meaning statistically it's not likely.
Speaker 9: But there's been if there, if there have been complications before, then it would be smart, especially when you're dealing with lives, to err on the side.
Speaker 4: But he's well, he can say where he's at, now, have that happen. Do that, and then go to wherever you want to live.
Speaker 7: That too, But then you gotta think, I mean, my problem is that affects the dynamic of my life and timeline of how we plan on living in this country.
Speaker 4: So now keep enough fun to go to California whenever you want, because California don't care.
Speaker 7: That's what they that's where they made it illegal. If they go to another state to do that. That's what I'm saying, which.
Speaker 1: Which which place made it illegal?
Speaker 7: That's all right, So that is what's technically in that Project twenty twenty five, which we don't know, all right. No, no, No, that's a caveat. That's a caveat. I ain't mean a caveat that early in it. But that's the problem with that I have with the Trump things. Since he's been such an habitual liar, we don't know what is isn't going to happen? That's it's not that is not a false reality. Don't know when that niggas line what that niggas on the truth?
Speaker 4: No project, we don't have nothing to do with him at this point. You have to go with what you know, not what you're thinking or what they're assuming. I think we're giving a whole.
Speaker 7: But I'll talk about the red rhetoric that's out there like that is an actual written thing.
Speaker 1: I don't get.
Speaker 7: I'm not talking about the plants with a Democrat to put out what they pushed.
Speaker 1: They ran their campaign.
Speaker 7: I went in silence, and I pushed as much as I could for the Democrat side of it because it had my uh, my well being in consideration, which is why I think anybody should vote. It's your well being, not your fucking hatred. But at the end of the day, like you know, that's that's what.
Speaker 5: I wish it could be like that too though.
Speaker 7: But yeah, yeah, but white people are self destructive and latins are retarded.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not it's not well, no, no, it's going way too far. The main thing here is you don't like how things turned out because of how it may very well affect your life. The reason why people voted against Kamala is because she was part of the old status quo and people also had their lives affected. Actually, I agree with.
Speaker 7: I believe what I believe what Bill Mars said where he and there's a few articles that spoke on it. They leaned into that liberal ship too far. They should have left that ship alone and kept the ship.
Speaker 1: That's what we talked, correct. Black people told them that, and they kept saying like, no, you're gonna go with us, And now you see that nobody's going with you. In history, no one has lost in the modern age as badly as she lost. Who heard, Yeah, And they showed the overall vote numbers like in regards to popular vote, you talk about electorial or popular.
Speaker 2: Why are you talking about popular? It doesn't really matter about pop.
Speaker 7: Because I'm just speaking in regard to what the country picked. Like in popular vote, we're saying what the country is, and.
Speaker 2: We know the popular vote doesn't matter. It's nothing. Democrats use the confusion to think I'm.
Speaker 7: Not talking about that in regard to mattering. I'm talking about in regard to just out the outturn because we know who didn't go vote and you.
Speaker 1: Know all that. Okay, you're right, second second words, second worst loss of all time. It's worse, right about George A. Butchwall lost worse to c No, no no. Ronald Reagan won five and twenty five electoral votes. The other guy got thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I knew that one. That's Reagan. He's the most popular president of all time.
Speaker 1: He hated the black He was a cowboy. I'm not surprised it was a cowboy.
Speaker 2: He was an actor.
Speaker 1: It was a cowboy to do.
Speaker 4: He don't allow your woman to take on a rational fear, and you take it all like it's normal. That like that fear that you have. The first one could have been the same thing, like the laws aren't that different. Like that's that's what I'm saying, like that.
Speaker 1: I think they.
Speaker 7: Did tell us that on day one they was going to return flip ro vy way through an executive order.
Speaker 1: That was a good that's a good fucking seer point.
Speaker 2: If you're a car.
Speaker 1: He said that, She said.
Speaker 2: That was going to do that. Do that be an executive order.
Speaker 1: They can't do that executive No.
Speaker 4: They can't, No, they can't. No, there was no way he could have did that. Yeah, it had to go through Congress.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, when it comes to yeah, anything like that, you can't. No, no, I'm saying she made that. That was an outright, live right, but you didn't do that. You can't do I didn't know.
Speaker 7: That was one of the because I thought, this is my thinking, I know, there's some things I gotta go through Congress. I didn't think that was one because I thought they wanted to return that to the federal that.
Speaker 1: No, it was a it was a law that was ruled on by the judicial branch. You can't as the electorial or sorry is the executive branch just rule over that. You can't just oh, you know, fuck the judicial branch. No Congress overrules then you can't do that. Now, there was a Congress move that moved it. You could veto that ship.
Speaker 7: But that was they thought they were gonna win the d where we were sitting at the House.
Speaker 1: Already, no, no, the everything, and they were gonna win. They were gonna win the the Congress thing that they weren't paying a ten. That's that's the main point of why I call that podcast, yeah.
Speaker 10: At all because at the end of the day, the Congress seats they were looking red before any of this began, and no one was talking about And it's like.
Speaker 4: About governing. They love governing, but they're not serious about it. They don't care about winning there. They're losers and they're they'll talk to you in a way that yeah, yeah, they're leaders. They don't really care about winning. Because if they really cared about winning and their excuses out here today right sist census, if you cared about winning, then why would you put a white Indian woman up there? If you cared about winning, Like, if you really care about winning, what kind of candaday you go a white male and maybe you get a vice president?
Speaker 2: That's whatever, your fucking nonsense.
Speaker 1: It worn't last time. We're perfectly last night.
Speaker 4: They're not serious about government, and they're never going to be serious because they saw two masters. The Democratic Party when we were growing up was still had the vision of like they're for the people. They haven't been for the people since the ages.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're neoliberals and they've been neoliberals for a long time.
Speaker 1: I just wish they removed that part.
Speaker 7: That's the thing that they lose out, Like they can sell so many laws if they stop selling liberal like ideology.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, it's the reason I don't vote for them anymore is because I said, why do y'all depend on the young vote so much?
Speaker 2: That means you depend on idiots to.
Speaker 1: Hey, but but all would you say that? He leaned heavy into that, and they got a lot of white frats to vote.
Speaker 7: They said, they showed them actually handed.
Speaker 2: On Maccot because that happens this time.
Speaker 4: That's the culture work going on, because masculinity is being attacked as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, white masculine, the motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 7: But the thing is, we don't have the white numbers. That's what I mean by that when I say that, speaking objectively in regard to the numbers, we do not have their numbers as always.
Speaker 2: But on earth is a black American male.
Speaker 7: I'm still blaming the Latinos because I'm in a heavily condensed fucking uh.
Speaker 1: Blame the Latino.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: The numbers his thing like if if we look at the numbers of what what actually happened in an election?
Speaker 5: Like Donald Trump got as much votes as he did last time that he ran.
Speaker 6: Yeah, problem is like Democrats didn't then didn't pull out.
Speaker 1: They underperformed, like all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they didn't want it, you know, they didn't want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't. They didn't want.
Speaker 1: Ok, go ahead, I'm sorry, go ahead, you got you have you have a new point.
Speaker 4: No, he was a Latinos had to ask him a question. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I am after the question.
Speaker 2: Answer the question.
Speaker 4: If you were a Latino male right now, and you guys are family, why would you vote for Democrats?
Speaker 1: Because I can't.
Speaker 7: I'm basically well, well not me, but it seems like my relatives that are legal have finessed.
Speaker 2: Them film the right way.
Speaker 1: Aren't they all about aren't they all about family?
Speaker 2: And no Latinos the Democrats?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not for them. I'm saying Latinos to get in.
Speaker 2: You gotta get in like I got in there. You gotta get in the right way. That's how people believe it.
Speaker 7: I think I believe a whole I've met a few that are complete hypocrites because once they get their card or their citizenship, they turn.
Speaker 1: They turned Caucasian.
Speaker 2: That's everybody who wants to be white.
Speaker 7: They turned super like they they and and well, I got a new room. I do have a new root this year, including when I'm on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you the fans, we have to go.
Speaker 2: Talking.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I feel like I'm about to be like abruptly honest, which would be kind of like racist.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna do that because they can do it. You know.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna speak to people in the manner of their color and down to the tier if I think of their English.
Speaker 1: Is not that I'm racist, but I'm just I'm over it at this point.
Speaker 7: I told y'all, I'm in this hot, concentrated area that they already get on my nerves. They are more Niggish than we are, but they want to be white. That's the part that drives me nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want to be white. Bro, they want to be white niggas.
Speaker 7: All right, nigga, you couldn't leave your own prescription drug that will only save your life around these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: They will still it like it's that bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're a voter.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question? Why did you vote her? Who? Me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I told you I.
Speaker 7: Voted for my my family and yeah, legitimately from family.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: For your family.
Speaker 1: I told you what I was trying to do.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: He's trying to make sure that he can have that his wife can have an abortion if medically necessary. I would prefer I would.
Speaker 7: I don't have a reason to vote for myself anymore because there ain't nothing funny. I'm a black man in America.
Speaker 1: This is America.
Speaker 2: Middle said, you know who you should have.
Speaker 1: I should have virtual author that's who you should have voted for. You beat me to a funnier answer. All right, you get that one I had. I didn't have.
Speaker 7: I didn't have what. I wasn't prepped. I wasn't thinking about that. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I think this is not a joke.
Speaker 1: I'm right now like.
Speaker 7: Because I just I'm in a very high tense area where I've been getting looks before this ship. I'm surrounded by MAGA flags. I'm black as fuck, so I can't really hide like my family can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're you're, you're, you're one of those people are racist about fifty percent of them, the white ones.
Speaker 4: That's that's how many people on the Democrats side as racist.
Speaker 1: About all of them, but they're alite.
Speaker 2: Racist light racism.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I can't even be mad at that.
Speaker 2: I can't want.
Speaker 1: I want the racists that are being racist.
Speaker 2: That's my dude.
Speaker 7: That's the difference that people understand to be ashamed of being racist. You can be racist all you want, but let you know it's bad.
Speaker 1: Like I ain't talking about the yolky racist ship that I say here, the kill tony type racism. I'm talking about the I don't.
Speaker 7: Like these niggas, but I'm going to keep that to myself.
Speaker 2: Over there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like, y'all live in the one of the greatest racist places in the world, so y'all know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: The white people that.
Speaker 7: Like, do that weird look at us when they see it's like they're smiling, but they're not. Versus the ones that look at us and say if I can burn you on the toitch right now.
Speaker 2: I would I think those are Democrats?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, they were, they were.
Speaker 4: Let let's if I pull them I voted for Trump, that'd be like, you hate your own people, nigger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I really hate that they do that.
Speaker 5: Ship, you know, but.
Speaker 7: The saying goes, the saying goes, not saying every Republican is racist. But if you're a racist, I'm pretty sure you're a Republican.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That comes from white people. They don't come from black people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, white people chattel slavery for white people, but hey, you know, hey.
Speaker 1: White people gave black people in America.
Speaker 9: I don't think, uh, there's actually some historical issue with that one, but I know.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to go ahead and.
Speaker 4: Do you think you're on So you're on the same size that the LGBT trans purple hair.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 7: I'm probably most transphobied nigga out. I ain't on the side nothing.
Speaker 1: No, that voted hold on them.
Speaker 7: Same motherfuckers that voted the first trans and office also voted Republicans, so they got skew views as well.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that's so funny is they voted the first trans person into office, and they also voted Republican. We want somebody who used to be different.
Speaker 7: Nobody, nobody is all of anything, man, and I know that's what we be trying to catch me on.
Speaker 1: I'm not all anything. I'm fucking blurred all across the line. I ain't even I got two balls all man. No shame, that's shame exactly.
Speaker 2: The thing that I don't make.
Speaker 4: Like when you say that for my family, I'm gonna give me for your wife because like you're a man, that doesn't really affect you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, but I mean my family. Like I said, she is my family. I'm very protective.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, but like I understand that part family.
Speaker 7: But that's what we do, is men, right, you do what there for you as a man.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm captain until we can fucking move to a place that they trying to kill my wife.
Speaker 2: They're not trying to kill your wife, bro, Yes, y'all they.
Speaker 1: Want to kill y'all wives. Why can't I spend Well, see, that's your problem. You're racist.
Speaker 7: You're gonna let Trump say this ship but when I said it is wrong, you racist, nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you got freckles.
Speaker 7: Because they want them to know that you're eating dogs.
Speaker 1: Immigrants are eating dogs, eating the dogs.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just don't know.
Speaker 4: I felt like you went to college and got scared of what a white people scared of.
Speaker 1: Not really, you know what happened.
Speaker 7: I'll tell y'all because this happens. This dates before I met y'all. When when Trump was first elected, I was in out of the country for the first half of his presidency, and it was nothing that like outside of the fact that I didn't.
Speaker 1: Agree with it. It was not bothersome to me because I didn't live in the shit. And then I moved back here in the mix of it. I went to.
Speaker 7: Texas, and then I went to South Carolina, met you niggas. We started talking about it, and then COVID hit and I got concentrated version of it because South Carolina is thirty forty years behind current times. And it changed my perspective because they made fun of I told y'all way back when all other episodes they make they were making fun of us back then out of other countries versus the what other two presidents I was serving under and they don't live here.
Speaker 1: It ain't I don't care. But the thing is America. The thing that's stupid about American and I'm talking about all colors and mixtures, is we are the most ignorant to our own government, government politics versus the other countries, Like literally the other countries are very educated.
Speaker 7: On their governments, and they're very involved in their politics, and sometimes they even get what they want.
Speaker 2: Even That's why I think everyone is like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think we're the worst, but yeah, you're saying we're the worst.
Speaker 1: Third from the bottom, comeing top five.
Speaker 2: How everybody sharing the news.
Speaker 4: I was like, I understand that seeing seeing an MSNBC, Fox News is all propaganda.
Speaker 2: We don't have any news.
Speaker 4: The only time we ever had news is when Trump was in office, and that ship made me excited. When Trump was in office, that's the only time we had a fourth of state. Yeah, that's the only time we had a force to study in our lifetime.
Speaker 2: People hated it was going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah the truth. Sometimes it was petty ship. Most times it was petty stupid ship.
Speaker 1: But is it really news? I considered it to become.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is they were antagonizing. They shouldn't be so buddy buddy with either party agree they should have attacked like they let bidies up there for the last three years and hide, and.
Speaker 2: I disagree with them. He was not hiding. He was sitting down and trying to figure out where he was a huge different.
Speaker 4: They knew that was going on, and then they put this lady in my face, like did y'all.
Speaker 7: Did any of y'all know that they both went on Howard Stern?
Speaker 1: Yes, that was hilarious.
Speaker 7: I didn't know it because I was watching as they were all podcasts happened like she was on It was All the Smoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know he's relevant people and.
Speaker 5: He's Jewish to.
Speaker 2: The white people.
Speaker 5: Tall children still very they're very powerful.
Speaker 2: Still.
Speaker 6: I know it's not in the get like modern memory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's it's still very.
Speaker 2: Target. Did you watch the interviews on All the Smoke?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: I watched All the Smoke, and I ain't watching anymore because that was a very annoying interview. Okay, No, I don't watch club like the only watched Marlon Wayans. I think if anything, Wow.
Speaker 2: Is the truth. Man. I can't think got a million like it's been terrible for her.
Speaker 7: No, I watched her jump around to all the black I feel like that's where she lost. When she started to really target the black fucking vote. I feel like that's where she lost.
Speaker 2: Like, you never targeted the black vote.
Speaker 1: Nogeted in a way that concerts. She invited Glrilla, Meg the Stallion, Beyonce, all them, teted.
Speaker 4: Everyone you named that's black women. If you want the black vote, you do black policy. She had zero black policy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but still got most of the black vote anyway.
Speaker 2: So, but that was always done to get most of the black vote.
Speaker 4: But they're not showing you how many people actually turned out it was less than less than what turned out for Biden.
Speaker 2: Is that they're going to tell you the percent on all.
Speaker 7: The news networks when they were trying to cover nothing, they kept showing what Biden did and when she didn't show how she didn't get.
Speaker 4: They were showing you the percentages, but they didn't show you to turn out to turn out.
Speaker 1: NBC showed the numbers number there, Yeah they didn't. It's not I don't know if it's like.
Speaker 4: They were showing the percentages like I think for women with Biden, she got ninety five. I think she ended up with like eighty eight for men. I don't know if that was Jordian when she got twenty fives or yeah, eighty eight.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, damn, suddenly something that's horrible. Yeah, that's terrible for Democrat.
Speaker 1: What else going to ask about that?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 7: I didn't know that with how Stern obviously because of what you said. Reed she that he's not relevant in his age group. No more's he's the past, the new Howard Stern is technically Joe Rogan, who fucking got all three fucking amigos, Trump, Vans, and fucking Musk on the one week and then he enduresed Trump the day of the election.
Speaker 2: Oh he heard, but she didn't know. I can't do that kind of like that was a really big yeah, he's embarrassed her. I think he would have just had a conversation.
Speaker 1: When even Jill Stein went on that damn thing.
Speaker 4: Jill Stein went on the B one podcast Bro Professor Black Truth, and she talked to them.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's exactly like Jill Stein went everywhere. She was like, you know what, the worst thing I could do is do bad.
Speaker 2: She didn't get her five percent, didn't get.
Speaker 1: Her five percent. Nobody got five percent. She got zero point nine, even though he tried to drop out. Robert Kennedy got like zero point eight, and then Chance or Chase or whatever the libertarian guy is. He was the last place. He got like zero point seven. And even then they were still all like half a million. So I mean, it's just shades and half a million. But it was hilarious to watch Robert Kennedy be like, no, don't vote for me. Everyone's still voted for him.
Speaker 2: She got eighteen percent of the vote. And dearborn, don't say it right.
Speaker 1: He didn't say that. He said, nigga, what exactly, Nigga? What saying? With the brain worm in your chest? You let that man have a brain worm? And the chefs, God damn, he's an American hero.
Speaker 5: Take a side of the served.
Speaker 1: He's an American hero that never served.
Speaker 7: First DMN Kennedy that got this owned by the Kennedy.
Speaker 4: To respect your decision. But I think me and you mean, I think I think you. I don't think I maybe I need to learn that from you. I think a man makes decisions for the man and then that's what's best for the family.
Speaker 7: Man makes all right. So to me, I make the decisions for me. But once I'm already capped out at any more decision making because I'm already leading my household. I got to see what's needed with them my household if I want to keep it stable or as strong as I want it to be.
Speaker 2: I just don't I don't.
Speaker 1: Know I made the decision you made. I just don't think it was.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it matters as much unless you're trying to go back home and you were really believing that she was going to also win the same I think he did. I think I don't know.
Speaker 7: Look, look, i'm gonna tell you I'm gonna be I'm not optimistic.
Speaker 1: That was my first, like very small slither optimism.
Speaker 7: But also I can't sit there and talk all that ship and then say I didn't vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the biggest problem.
Speaker 2: Vote for sure.
Speaker 1: I would expect to read to go up there and put his name on it. Did you vote? Did you vote?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 1: I actually went and voted early last week because because that's what I'm saying, you were stylist both.
Speaker 2: Everybody hear about it, Tamala me. Did you voted for m hm? Did you do that? Democratie? Yeah? Everything was happening in.
Speaker 1: Everything went out? Who voted for?
Speaker 4: I said, why did you vote for Kamala? Because I want to hear the COMMLA perspective.
Speaker 5: Are you who you asking?
Speaker 1: Do you have a stylish okay about to say cool, I've been waiting.
Speaker 5: I have been waiting. So my thing was very simple.
Speaker 6: I saw with Trump first of all, when the establish this though my vote is more so of anti Trump vote. Oh okay, okay, okay, so right, So again my onlyness with monally concern for this whole election is that that with I saw what kind of like what Trump did as far as like it's just his decisions toward like military stuff though.
Speaker 5: Uh what what what was that? What that situation that he had?
Speaker 2: Uh? Where where was that that was?
Speaker 1: You mean the one where you went to the the.
Speaker 5: Pictures and no, no, no, no, no, no no no, not that. This is when he was still president.
Speaker 2: When he went to the d m Z in Korea.
Speaker 6: Nope, no, nope, there was against He didn't put his thing. I could you can put all that stuff like the way he kind of makes the way he makes kind of like the military decision, to me, it is a little bit scary. So I'm like, I don't want I don't, I don't. I don't kind of don't want that though, And there's all these ben this thing, especially for the last few years, but we're talking about World War three and all that stuff, and the way he kind of makes the military decisions.
Speaker 2: This is very When.
Speaker 1: He turned him on general public during the riots.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure again, put all over there. One there was one percent that I cannot remember right now, and I should have looked it up.
Speaker 1: He did it on January sixth. He tried to get them.
Speaker 5: To yes, yes again everything anything.
Speaker 2: He kind of he did yes everything all January sixth a little differently.
Speaker 1: Well, no, explain, how do you how do you view you?
Speaker 2: Generar six it was a riot and they let them niggas in the door and then the niggas just walked around and did dump ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that's how I think. That's basically it was right.
Speaker 2: One girl got shot, though, she was like.
Speaker 7: He would be like people white people call those family re unions.
Speaker 4: Well why people called it, Well, you you turn on any mainstream media, it's like it was a coup, like he was trying to take over.
Speaker 2: No, it was. It was right.
Speaker 6: It was called we're mad, we're angry like this, I think from that perspective, like the way it was arrested, execution.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but he also failed to say hey stop, no, no, no, he said it was already done.
Speaker 2: No nigga.
Speaker 9: I guess maybe after it was done, but he said stand by for long.
Speaker 2: Stand by. No you did not.
Speaker 4: I saw that he requested them to have the National Guard that beforehand, but Nancy Pelosi said.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, because you can't turn the National Guard out on the general public.
Speaker 4: That if you're going to have a crowd that size, then somebody needs to be out there besides support.
Speaker 7: He that's the thing that he never owned up to Insight and the RYE and they never even prosecuted him for.
Speaker 2: Insight because they thought.
Speaker 4: About they should have went on and went after him that day, but they wanted to use it as a political tool.
Speaker 2: And this is what they get. Of course everybody else.
Speaker 7: He look, he read if it make you feel better, I hate Nancy Pelosi, but like a.
Speaker 2: Passion, Well, you're gonna hate ALC because that's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I don't really care about EOC. I mean, she's just she's a cartoon.
Speaker 2: Hey, remember that she was Nancy Pelosi thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she ain't.
Speaker 7: I don't see her to being anything that's going to be what's the word transcended?
Speaker 2: Oh uh okay, wait, she'll probably do it in the next ten years. Still a bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So his thing, right, I kind of I'm kind of going to go back to, you know, kind of what I was saying about, like why I WoT for common right, So for me, I guess it's it's a foreign policy thing. Trump again, I don't know what kind of I'm not sure what kind of foreign policy. Uh, I'm not sure kind of foreign policy that I can't think of the word right now. Sorry Trump, Yeah, okay, sorry about that anyway, So foreign policy for Trump, I don't really understand what his general ideal is for for foreign policy because it kind of seems to.
Speaker 2: Be just.
Speaker 6: Well whatever he kind of where we kind of feels like he thinks of at the time that the event is happening. He doesn't seem to really like listen to, like any policy advisors and anything. He's kind of like, yeah, this is who I feel like doing, and that that's really the only thing that I kind of I really kind of thought was gonna like all the other stuff like the economy, all the all the culture, war stuff like that, is that is stuff that's that's going to percolate throughout society no matter who is the president, right, And I only kind of thought about this fall policy standpoint.
Speaker 5: That that really is the only front.
Speaker 2: Yeah is uh male, what do they call it when you dominates bro whatever? Uh A strong quote unquote military And I look.
Speaker 4: Strong strong And then I get with foreign leaders that we are kind of whatever with in our project project project, And it's not like the thing that I kind of okay with his foreign policy is because most of our foreign policy people are kind of warhawks. And I like the fact that he doesn't listen to them every time, because if it was up to them, movie in the war with Iran, which I think is their next goal. They've been saying it for like ten years on the loft they like, I don't think it will happen under him, Although I don't know what's gonna happen in the Middle East. That's interesting, but I think Ukraine is about to be over.
Speaker 1: He's he's not getting involved with any of that. Like I'll say, that's yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 7: With that with the he doesn't give a funk about what's going on other countries outside of trying to tax on the fuck up the Do you.
Speaker 9: Think he's not gonna go with Israel's anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's gonna war mid Win thing.
Speaker 2: But the Ukraine thing, I think he's pulling. I think that'll be out of this year.
Speaker 7: I think he I mean, but that's the scary side of That's what I don't like, how certain, because he's befriending actual dictators that the only people he spoke kindly about.
Speaker 1: That's that's kind of weird for our president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he also a dictator, right.
Speaker 6: And then on top of this, like the form policy in general is just I mean, just like anything that you're dealing with for the government is very nuanced and like a lot of these things, a lot of these things that they're quote unquot attacking or whatever, there's some kind of strategic element to it, like they're they're doing.
Speaker 5: For some strategic reasons and stuff.
Speaker 6: Though, and again this is the fact that there's like there's there's somebody's going I don't care what the reasons we're doing, we're just gonna stop doing it.
Speaker 5: I think that that is that. That's one something that's never says me.
Speaker 2: Is that's that's kind of why I like him.
Speaker 4: I think he moves in more in America's interest than for quote unquote globalist interests, because there's no reason that we should be in Ukraine whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And like that period, we're not.
Speaker 1: We're not the world, we're not world police and the law. We continue to try to be. This the worst for us. The only exception here is the Middle East, and that's only because I mean, we kind of got to keep them in check. It's because we crippled a whole fucking civilization and thought they can turn it around in less than like one hundred years. Okay, all right, I agree with you on that, but this is where we are.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 1: Both? We all fought both, We all fought, So go ahead, fight on again. NONI you fought too.
Speaker 2: You just fought.
Speaker 1: What you said. You disagree. I thought that was right up. No, no, no, that was him, he disagrees. It's the war hawks who disagreed. Oh, we'll throw your knife on the ground. We gotta fight you to death.
Speaker 2: I don't think you want that fight.
Speaker 9: I don't think that it was necessarily there was an expectation wars do better, because why would you want better for a place that could possibly be competition you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about in Iraq.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's that's what they they when they took out US Adam, and it was the advisors actually said they don't recommend us going there. Bush went there against recommendation. Him and Cheney pushed for that, and they said, if you do that, we're not ready for what comes after that because they don't have a secondary to take.
Speaker 9: All the power recuum. But that's that's normal, That's that's what typically happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the but the thing is they stayed.
Speaker 7: That's where things went wrong and left because they didn't pull out, and the world was looking like where y'all destabilized this country?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then and then like I definitely didn't bidy did with against like okay, like you guys been holding this thing up with of America's system and the MIC for twenty years and then you side like we're out, you know for what reason?
Speaker 1: Well, because wet burning money forever. It was similar reasons though too, but they were they were like their politics were very corrupt.
Speaker 7: And then the other thing was the the militia. There were they They basically went and got in somebody else's house the business, and they didn't they shouldn't have and and I mean that's the shorthand version of it. In nutshell, we got involved some other people ship and then we got we got stuck.
Speaker 1: With it again.
Speaker 6: I regular, like I understand, I understand wanting to get out, specially like okay, this is not working though, but there I mean, there's still have been like.
Speaker 2: A better, more gradual rollout.
Speaker 1: But how many how many American lost?
Speaker 4: I don't think if they would have did it that way, we would still be in there today.
Speaker 2: Right, They were never going to do it because even just.
Speaker 1: Straight they had to straight pull it out. I mean, you're trying to stay stylish. But at the end of the day, like there's no great way to pull out, like I know the people talking about the mutilation and for yeah, there's there's never gonna be a clean cut when you invaded someplace, like we need to get that straight. There's no oh, this is the best for invasion. No, we literally came and took over their house.
Speaker 7: Everybody here well for the most part, should know. The other part that we are overlooking. That's beyond politics. Is justification for the money they can't pull out, and then they lose that part of the budget because guess what, it has to go back to where they cutting. We got a good but you need something to just justify the raising of it. Though they can't just raise them pitching a lie.
Speaker 2: They don't have.
Speaker 9: Every single every single term, every single turn, no matter who has been in power, where it's been a switch or it's a two term president, the budget has gone up exponentially.
Speaker 2: You can look at the grass.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm not waiting, but we all been.
Speaker 7: We were fed lies and within behind those closed doors, I'm pretty sure there was a dumb ass, bullshit conversation as to how they can pitch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all right, only give us more money. It's just how much more money?
Speaker 7: So I had this analogy that I was like explaining to my wife and tell me if you all agree with this. You know, like the modern day, like sports teams now from let's baseball and baseball, basketball and football do it the most. They keep changing the coaches before they go here and develop a culture, and the teams never fucking win because they keep like like Detroit. Detroit has changed coaches like crazy, fucking the bucks they turned over, they got they paying three coaches right now. And yet, like the country, we never get an established culture to our government identity because the fucking coach changes at the most after.
Speaker 2: Eight no no, no, no, no no. The military is different though.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like the country, the military is.
Speaker 4: Not a thing that's like it's more local, it's not national. There are some similarities, but culture is not.
Speaker 7: In regard to that culture, policies that want to be implemented, nothing ever, really takes fruition outside of a couple of years and then the expiration date comes in a new administration.
Speaker 4: Comp It depends on what policy. It's not like the military like that, regardless who's in control. That's kind of been like about the same.
Speaker 1: That's gonna stick. That's the one thing that's going to remain consistent.
Speaker 2: We know that the military, and then the State Department is usually a very This one thing that I did like about Project twenty twenty five, and you ain't gonna like it. We have too many people who've been there for a long time and they're not they're an elected officials. Those people got to go.
Speaker 1: I do actually agree with that. I wish to get rid of career politicians that needs to go.
Speaker 2: Now, they're not politicians, they're administrations.
Speaker 5: Just advisors, okaymiration and.
Speaker 2: What's the word call.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I guess you think that. I guess they will only really effect like like maybe, I mean.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, the management people like those people don't get hired. There are people who've been in the government regardless.
Speaker 1: Of they stayed there and then they get double double checks.
Speaker 2: And they run a lot of ships.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I forgot what they call them administration civil servants.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 1: What there are multiple titles for.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is it like the puncil plushers, the it was a it was the thing on.
Speaker 7: Man, I have this dark image in my head of it.
Speaker 1: I just I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: But he called it the deep state. But it's the part of the government they never regardless who's ever can.
Speaker 2: Control, they're always there.
Speaker 4: You've been hired and he could keep a job. I don't care. The probably bureaucrats yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: That's someone who's very used to work in government, Like that's that's a problem that's in general, like they you got you you get in the government and then used to work there, Like you know, it's hard to get fired.
Speaker 2: From that general.
Speaker 1: That's problem, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's the part I want to get rid of. That's the only parble like about probably yeah.
Speaker 7: But you know the reason that that part never gets rid of because nobody gives a fucking enough like that.
Speaker 1: It can be terminating exactly.
Speaker 7: They've done it when they shut down the government and they furlow people. Those people can be furlough too. The problem is they're so high. They are high enough but also hidden far enough to nobody's paying attention to that because they're hitting the lower tier.
Speaker 2: Uh. That's why I want the government to shrink substantially. But the parts they want to that part.
Speaker 1: Disagree.
Speaker 5: Money agree, I kind of disagree a little bit.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, how we gonna make this money?
Speaker 2: Sham?
Speaker 1: How are we gonna make this money?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not.
Speaker 6: But I think the problem is like I think kind of like you know what, mighty what he was saying, they're like people not giving a ship.
Speaker 5: That's kind of I think that's kind of the problem there.
Speaker 6: Again, Like the problem the problem with government is like you know, they don't need to be efficient like the market market. And I don't want to make this just cast for like, hey, the government needs to work like the private sector kind of thing.
Speaker 5: That is kind of the problem that that yeah, that's kind of that's kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they only suggest that part for like social security. And if you say, well, then the military should be whatever they feeling, look at you like you're crazy.
Speaker 1: There, you know.
Speaker 6: But then the problem the government is very inefficient. There's no reason to not do anything about it. I mean it's like like there's a lot of part of government that still need a lot of help. Again, like I'm the I R S. They're they're going on a huge hire They're going on new hiring spree. They got a lot of the influx of money coming into kind of hate them and what they need.
Speaker 2: To do.
Speaker 5: That that needs more people. I know that personally. So yeah, I guess I don't. I don't necessarily agree.
Speaker 4: I want dink because all they do is go out to poor people. It's the difference. I mean not really, yes, they do.
Speaker 7: They what about the FBI, Like they need to shrink them, get rid of them.
Speaker 1: That's the part that I feel like there's too many governing officials in that floating around with.
Speaker 4: The same people who do the budgets. It's always the same like eight people. I can't even think of the name now, Like that's.
Speaker 7: The limitless power too. That's the part to have an issue with. They're THEMN they're like democrats.
Speaker 2: They're not democrats.
Speaker 1: They talk about them.
Speaker 7: They're like on democratic like tier. When they come into a state department or whatever, like they they they get that like you said, they got that juice. They walk in and they just got all this authority.
Speaker 1: What the are you?
Speaker 4: You know, they were all We're all here arguing about Kamala Trump. Like honestly, I'm not a Trump fan. I just voted for him. We never got that part.
Speaker 2: I voted for him because these niggas Democrats are fuking weird to me, and it's too weird. And I think if they would have stayed got more weird. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we kind of agree that.
Speaker 4: Policies like Trance and I don't have any problems like niggas do what you do, but we shouldn't have to pay for.
Speaker 1: What they gotta do with us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it doesn't a lot of stuff don't a lot of stuff doesn't. My problem with either.
Speaker 4: The modern Democratic Party is that's the stuff they actually do.
Speaker 2: That weird social stuff.
Speaker 4: They do that and it makes some quote unquote progressive, But when it comes to fiscal issues, that's the Democratic Party I want.
Speaker 2: I want the more fiscally.
Speaker 4: Irresponsible you want to man, that's without the terrible He actually ruined everything, bro. We just looked at him like that. He ruined the fucking welfare state. He did, Bro, he ruined it. They look at it like it was it was better.
Speaker 7: But I wasn't talking about the welfare state Because'm gonna tell you right now, I don't necessarily give a fuck about the welfare state. I didn't benefit from it. I guess that's why it's.
Speaker 2: Not only about poor black women.
Speaker 7: No, because my mom did. My mom didn't apply for it, so we didn't get it. That's why I mean, that's why said I didn't benefit from I didn't have food steps, even though we could have had food steps.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of mad she didn't fucking food STAPs.
Speaker 2: You didn't have. That's what it takes. Same. I ain't got food stamps right now.
Speaker 1: You you you deserve food steps.
Speaker 2: Moneggy hand out.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: That's what did.
Speaker 7: But but no, I I think the like and this is where America falls offens on spots because uh, even countries that are in a more aggressive and the taxation of their citizens, they actually take care of that that that the poor tier than povers type when it comes to welfare, the ones they do what they them to do.
Speaker 1: At least I've seen it.
Speaker 7: Look at the look Germany and you'll see you'll see what I mean by that because those fucking.
Speaker 2: Not really taken care of you stay in the same I don't like, that's not the.
Speaker 7: Thing, But you got to keep them somewhere because if you don't where they're gonna go read they're gonna have these badass kids that's gonna become what criminals exactly.
Speaker 1: They ain't gonna be all Lebron James. We're gonna get one Lebron James another hundred years, No Bros, because we got to be the privileged kids. That's different.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get onboarded.
Speaker 1: But you can't tell.
Speaker 7: Me, you know you do you not agree with that at least or at least understand what's coming from where I believe that bottom tier of all color needs to be taken care of, because that's where the crime festers, the poverty is I mean, and we all got the conspiracy theories of all that ship, but the government has to take care of them because they're not doing anything for them and the school systems are.
Speaker 2: Paul real fast.
Speaker 9: Can you objectively expect the government that does not look at the crimes of its higher ups to do right by the people without power and representation?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I'm not. I'm not so among reality.
Speaker 2: This is all.
Speaker 4: You used to just be poor. The only thing I like is government housing. Beyond that, nothing else. I don't want them all to me.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean by that.
Speaker 7: They take care of it, but they provide like actual quality government houses.
Speaker 2: It looks like the projects because they don't have.
Speaker 1: To the projects.
Speaker 7: They got to keep them maintained, because did you not watch the documentaries on those projects that were built in Chicago, New York. They put all that money in and they were built.
Speaker 1: They left them ass Is, niggas.
Speaker 7: Latinos and whites, and ain't no Asians out there are gonna fuck up some ship.
Speaker 1: If you do not like monetaries. And I'm not talking about government or police.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I think that's going to cost us more money in the end. So now I don't want any of that. Get rid of all government housing. Period.
Speaker 1: They're gonna move down the street from you.
Speaker 4: What's gonna happen is you know, you know back in the day, there was no mega churches. You know what they used to do with that money. They used to help out the community. Community, help out the community. We need to go back to that.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna me on religion because I blame religion for everything right.
Speaker 8: Now, I mean.
Speaker 1: For that to get that money.
Speaker 4: And the preachers were still relatively wealthy, but I'm just like, what is going on with the money nowadays?
Speaker 1: Not relatively well, everybody was doing better, uh.
Speaker 2: Law.
Speaker 1: For when churches didn't have to record their their donations.
Speaker 2: I don't say they ever had, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know, nonsense forever. The only ones that did have to report it was at first the uh More not Mormons. The other one scientologists. But then you know, they beat the shit out of the out of the irs, so now everybody gets the scientologists are a millionaires. What they did was they paid people to get dirt on every member of the I R. S In nineteen sixty eighty whatever it was. And they told them, look, if you want to go to war with us, that's cool. But if you don't label it's religion, we don't let everybody know who got kids at whom, who mistresses whom, who's stealing money, who secretly a communist? And they said, shut up and take your fucking religious or we're gonna let Jada fucking big dick nigga. They didn't listen.
Speaker 2: They didn't. They didn't listen as well.
Speaker 1: I mean it does matter for you know, fuck fuck my kids. No man, no man, not all, not all of them are like that. But I mean at then they day President.
Speaker 2: Who did you vote for?
Speaker 1: I told her about earlier, Jill, So yeah, I always vote with my She's the only one who I think would actually run the country well and not be a piece of shit.
Speaker 5: But I would question.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, I kind of have a question, right, So in twenty sixteen, I think that's the first person only time I kind.
Speaker 5: Of voted for a third party.
Speaker 6: And then so for you guys, So you guys voting third party, Like, what what do you think that kind of does?
Speaker 1: It is a vote, It steals a vote from one of the big guys. And on top of that, it shows people that, hey, we want better third party I mean again, yeah, we want.
Speaker 2: Change political responsibility. But you're not.
Speaker 11: If people at Georgia or five percent of the country had voted for Jill Side, there'd be changed because people would realize if enough of these people convince the other people to vote, then we will have a problem.
Speaker 1: The doopoly loves Doopoly again. As like you're telling you niggas, left wing, right wing saint bird Democrats are never gonna fucking fix an abortion because then they won't be able to get women to vote for him again. And Republicans are never going to fix the border. They gonna talk a lot about it.
Speaker 9: It's a difference between the wall and the sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a ceiling and the sky difference. But at the end of the day, it's the truth there.
Speaker 9: I'm not talking about the difference. I'm talking about the idea of how people view it. It's like telling us, look look at black kids, like young whoid black kids, you can be a rapper, you can be a ad those two right now. If nobody shows them that, hey, you can do something else, then that's all they got on the mind. And that's how people look at the political systems like why would I do that? Shi ain't real you gotta go with A or B.
Speaker 1: But people who are I mean.
Speaker 7: Two party systems when they had the Whig Party, which when they ultimately become the.
Speaker 2: Republicans had their own thing. Yeah. Hell, just to let you know, I can remember.
Speaker 6: I kind of want to ned, I kind of nard the question down a little bit too, like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: With your fancy education, dumb it down. I'm sorry you didn't deserve that.
Speaker 4: Damn outside supported Kamala Harris after the Obama comings like you a sellout.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he did have a question.
Speaker 1: I would have hit a question.
Speaker 6: Okay, So okay, so again, so knowing that that that's probably never going to happen, I I the same.
Speaker 2: Your premise is fault. It's happened in our lifetime.
Speaker 1: Look at you forget you forget, you forget? What's what's the crazy nigga's original father.
Speaker 2: Brown?
Speaker 1: No no, no, remember the individ Midwest? No no, remember the independent guy in the Midwest his father.
Speaker 2: I know you're talking about. Not Jesse the crazy.
Speaker 12: Gingish New Greingish, No, no no, not Randy the only reason.
Speaker 1: Seat belt is because of fucking Rand Paul. That is the only reason America adopted seat belts. So, yes, third parties can change your life. The only reason you had that ship in your car is because Rad Paul stood on fucking business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, limitary, Yes, seat belts.
Speaker 1: That was That was von nigga. The Germans don't we're saying it wasn't.
Speaker 2: They made the path regular. That wasn't. Yeah, it wasn't mandated because.
Speaker 1: Niggas was dying and there was the agenda, not just dying. My mom can tell you about people you know and went into a tree and she was like, yeah, that what happened.
Speaker 2: Like everything I didn't know. Drinking and driving wasn't the thing until the eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was niggas. The seventies, niggas going hand.
Speaker 3: Like everybody had a had an uncle or a dad or somebody like that. My grandparents told me about that. Everybody has somebody who drank a little too much and you noticed it because the car would have all these little things in it.
Speaker 1: It was funny.
Speaker 7: I think I watched the end of that the documentary when they was talking about that. The motherfuckers was upset. They had them back of voters. It was like, hey, they were mad, like I can't have a beer.
Speaker 1: It's no, that's not American. I have a beer. I mean they were to California. But you know, let's not.
Speaker 2: Let's not drinking drive you lose your license for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Except for the fact that they would kill people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody still drinks and drives. Everybody. Sorry, kids, everybody.
Speaker 5: That's the only reason.
Speaker 1: That's the only We only drink a little bit and dry. We drink under the because.
Speaker 4: You become an adult and you know how much you can drink. Don't drink that much. Everybody drinks and drive. That's a little lie that no one ever says out loud.
Speaker 1: But drinking drink.
Speaker 7: Actually I don't drink and actually drink car you know, so technically I don't drink and dry.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's what drink and drive means. Take it to the head, drinking while drink drinking. I don't like that sounds just be a different charge.
Speaker 1: Like you drinking. I think they changed them off to d w Y.
Speaker 7: They just changed it to driving while the influence because it covered more ground than drinking and driving. A lot of people who was managing to get under or find a loophole in it. So they literally just call a d W Y across the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can be high. They changed the eye.
Speaker 7: For under the influence or intoxicated. That's that's the other thing they Yeah, Yeah, they do some bullshit.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 9: You can get stuck in a uhletter for driving wile sleeping.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 1: I got a d w I for drop by being in a PARKD car because I was too drunk to drive and I didn't want to drive, but it was cold, so I had.
Speaker 2: Sat.
Speaker 1: My white boy talked. My white boy told me that he was like, no, you gotta be in the back seat.
Speaker 7: I couldn't gribbing in the back seat, and I was what the no?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 7: See, That's why I feel like I got fucked because underneath the level of toxicity I was at, I was I blew at one point seven or a point one seven.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you got drinking and driving I wasn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah that that's not in this country though, so it doesn't follow me here, Thank goodness.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta throw your DJ equipment in the front seat.
Speaker 7: Nigga heart is wasted beyond white Boy and Gucci mane with a Kodak pill.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why you playing it, because you somehow got on.
Speaker 7: Then I had so called friends like y'all giving me all these free drinks.
Speaker 1: Y'all, go give me these free drinks. Y'all gotta make sure my dumb ass don't get in the car. I blame you foremost where were we didn't We didn't even know you.
Speaker 5: This is exactly it was.
Speaker 1: Free gotta sail ship, nigga, You ain't taking his game. That's why. This is exactly why a comma can't be pleasant.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I don't know bread to do whether it should have been in Cornell wes Hershell, Cornell West. It's a winning ticket right there.
Speaker 5: I just didn't want there, that's all.
Speaker 1: Since he got fired from Harvard, Yeah, exactly. He got fired for Harvard for doing nothing other than getting accused of something that was proven to be true to be false. Almost immediately he got fired because he demanded tenure. I mean, you know, they tried to put it on him like he was attacking, not attacking, he was having sexual whatever with some girl. And it's like then they then they looked at then they looked at the dates, and she wasn't a rolled during the time where they were trying to break it up, and it's like, y'all got a lie better, Like this is not even a good lie, but sorry, final word from you, stylish. You had something else I wanted to ask independent people, So I.
Speaker 6: Guess I'm kind of kind of going back to what I was, well, I was kind of asking for. So there's the third party of Voe versus, which is another very strong point that I see that people are making years that again, a lot of demcraft didn't vote this time. I mean, I'm kind of thinking like that that kind of seems to kind of throw a.
Speaker 5: The same kind of.
Speaker 6: Impact that kind of voting for a third party, Like you know, they kind of got thrown into the wind.
Speaker 7: They wasted wasted votes basically because a million votes want want to I don't want to, Yeah, I mean, I don't want to recall it wasted votes.
Speaker 5: So I hate calling it that because.
Speaker 1: It's not a vote. It's it's a it's a vote, like you don't get to choose, like the problem the problem of Democrats and Democrats always try to tell everybody else what they're doing like they should, Like you're using it as.
Speaker 7: A derogatory term, like the way why people use rapper to refer to dead wife.
Speaker 1: It's not wasted. If someone votes, that's the thing that's important. It gives them a voice. That's what your vote. Can I play? Can I play Devil's advocate and give approach right here?
Speaker 5: You don't need right there?
Speaker 6: I'm thinking about if I can play Sam's advocate here.
Speaker 7: Uh so, let's say, instead of throwing it to your independence to where it will sit there in the open field instead of the crowded area that can more be more lucrative of a vote, why not get it to the person that you, uh, that has attached to a larger party that you have the closest alignment with. Does that not for you?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 9: They're not gonna do anything for you, like the reason they're a little bit worse than the other one.
Speaker 2: Then you don't have a choice to begin with.
Speaker 4: You were never taught the vote. You should always vote for who you want to win. If I was saitting right, then Dwayne and.
Speaker 1: Rock Johnson won't run for president. He is running for president.
Speaker 2: Well I want okay? Yeah, yeah, man, bro, he's coming, he's coming to vote.
Speaker 4: They try to add like you're some child and you just want the perfect world. But you should always vote for who you want to win or what you want to win.
Speaker 1: Correct, and Republicans and Democrats have no reason to no reason to do something for you. That was the one thing I'll give Clinton. Clinton bowed to Ross Parrot to get his popular vote because he wanted to be number one, and so he gave ross Paro a little something and Rossparrow gave him his votes. That's the way it's supposed to work. Quit quote, I do something for you a billion for me.
Speaker 7: It takes a billionaire to get into that independent race and actually make a little bit of headway.
Speaker 2: Because that's not true.
Speaker 1: What other independent does?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Who were.
Speaker 2: Ran?
Speaker 1: Paul? He was it?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do? You think Trump is a billionaire?
Speaker 7: But this money that wasn't his money, That was fucking eli Cy was funding that dude.
Speaker 9: The amount of people who I've heard you, but.
Speaker 7: Did you see the budgets They showed the budgets today and how much both parties spent.
Speaker 1: He spent over or up to one hundred million dollars. Yeah, since you're gonna get that back on the back end, I know, Hey, that's Bluebird, he blue Light fifty twenty twenty. But I don't hear y'all. I'm I'm not.
Speaker 7: Look, at the point of the day, none of the niggas got my best answerest I don't think I'm never gonna see.
Speaker 11: A Well, you vote, you vote for Democrats, so you obviously are okay with them and what they I.
Speaker 1: Told you, I voted on behalf of my family like myself. You say you vote over half of your family. But at the end of the day, nigga, my name is on the ballot.
Speaker 7: I understand that you ain't casting your vote to the country that your wife is native in.
Speaker 1: You wasting her voting time. Nigga, you really, you really the country that she is is native And Nigga, they they they are admit that that ship's rigged. Black ass with your education.
Speaker 7: Ain't go there and win the election by bribing everybody with twenty dollars, because that's like a million over there, ain't it.
Speaker 2: Because they might assume forty dollars and they just choot them.
Speaker 1: That's true exactly. That's the other thing, like, yeah, they don't see you got a little bit of money, Like I've seen what you can buy with your money. Man, I don't know how black feet is and how much more distinguished you want to know. That's what you should be doing, but now you waste Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't like how they'll go ahead.
Speaker 5: No, okay, So I wonder what you were.
Speaker 1: Saying, whatever I don't need, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: We have all like all the numbers and stuff. I'm kind of I'm kind of curious about how many people did both for like Third Party Canada versus like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just it's the most that we've seen in a long time, but it's still just one point five. They got more than Kanye did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, way more than collectively.
Speaker 1: He said, well, e colllect collectively? Yeah, because remember the votes would have been split differently, like Trump would have half a million more if they had been able to take Robert Robert Kenny off the ballot. Yeah, they've been to take them off because remember he was number four, like it goes Green Party, So Jill Stein, my girl. They didn't get Robert Kenny Kennedy, which he was like, please don't vote for me, bro, And then number five was the Libertarian guy, which is hilarious and right. It was number six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and like the whole point of the whole point of me was kind of asking about this. It is not to go and reinforce like, hey, you should go ahead and vote for Democrat.
Speaker 5: Just not what this is not what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 6: But I'm just I'm really kind of curious this about the impact that it kind of they kind of asked through because again, like the thing that then it kind of points out to me is not the third party thing is the amount of people who just decided not to vote that it was.
Speaker 8: Three point three million, It was two or three million who voted for the very huge so it was one point five percent, which is a record breaking him out, which I'm sure the two party duopoli is not happy about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But then soon that those votes are going to go to a Democrat or Republican, which which we don't talk about is this system was never designed to be a two party system.
Speaker 7: That all the time and nobody ever fucking but you still, all right, how about this, I'm gonna give you all real honest answer. If I'm gonna throw it away, I get to choose which pond I'm gonna throw my pinion.
Speaker 2: That's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's my penny. That's what I'm saying, it's my penny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And they were trying to shame people on the Democratic side for voting third part because.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing they know how to do is shame you and use your coach.
Speaker 2: Does not work anymore, especially because there's no point that what I tell every black man who voted for freaking Democrats, you wasted your vote. They had nothing for you, And then they'll say your vote if your vote was for them, for somebody else, it was not.
Speaker 7: I do I have a this one thing. This is a serious question based off of what you have been sharing earlier. Do you feel like them now? Well, you said they don't have nothing for you, versus what the Republicans are doing is quote unquote.
Speaker 4: Kind of that's what you're doing to do. What I'm saying is you don't have to vote for either one up then I agree.
Speaker 7: Why I mean you, then you're you're throwing it in the other buckets, the lesser buckets third party.
Speaker 4: I say, vote third party in real life. The only reason I voted for trumpets for cultural issues. And I really think he's with that weird ship to be honest with you, but I also wanted to troll the Democrats.
Speaker 7: I want to see I want to see the motherfucker deport twenty million fucking Latinos.
Speaker 1: I want to I want this. I want this a lot. And they're gonna be like what it's like, No, no, no, no, no, yes, gonna do it. Yeah, you remember asked for it. Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's gonna do it. I think you'll get They're gonna get a couple of.
Speaker 7: Them because they put all of them, all of them immigrants in the asylum cities to show the depressed how stupid they were.
Speaker 2: So now I want to see him going anyway. You and I both now they were just helping them get there faster.
Speaker 1: No, not in the inner city of Chicago.
Speaker 7: The type of immigrants that's there before they got some new ones. And the problem and the problem with that, and I wish if we do have ignorant black people that do listen to us, that that excused the fucking demographic for local elections, Like.
Speaker 2: They should be able to vote. Why are they letting them vote?
Speaker 1: No, nigga, that's your government, man.
Speaker 2: Your democrats.
Speaker 1: Niggad the country. No nobody. Don't leave the country. That's the thing. People to leave America.
Speaker 2: I mean, what would you leave.
Speaker 1: Actually have in the u K. I looked at it, but.
Speaker 2: No, you're going to be poor there, bro.
Speaker 1: No, no, because do you get you get paid for the cost of living adjustment based off of what your salary is.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't think they.
Speaker 1: I know what.
Speaker 2: I know what they did, but I don't want to do over there, right, you know.
Speaker 1: And you don't pay the taxes over there because you work for an American company. You're x back.
Speaker 2: Uh that's only for a certain amount of years, sir.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know that. I ain't want to stick, nigga. I just want to get away for a while.
Speaker 2: Your kids, Why you.
Speaker 1: Hating on me? I ain't hat on you. His kids gonna be British. This kid's gonna be British. This motherfucker he's gonna have British kids have.
Speaker 7: An Italian accent. I wait for some pop up in Italy.
Speaker 1: You know, don't like black men. They like black women. I know that there's no women look like them, so were good. Nah, nigga. They gonna think that you're infiltrated, and that's gonna be bad. For you. They don't walk with us.
Speaker 2: I know that already.
Speaker 1: They scared the fight. They only five feet tall. I mean, Nigga, they actually breathing a little tall these days.
Speaker 2: But they may. They can't taken over by the Muslims anyway, so give it twenty years.
Speaker 7: They can't take it over them Africas that Frank kicked.
Speaker 2: Out Africa's and Muslims like.
Speaker 1: I mean, Frans kick everybody. Like if you are darker than and you can't win the World Cup, please left.
Speaker 2: That's about right. Be black and white, truncty. You canna have some skills.
Speaker 1: You're black and white. Yeah, we got room for what we got room.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I do hate when they say move to Africa's.
Speaker 7: I don't want to move to Africa because there's I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 7: There's nothing there that I want because they're the little, those little they got patches of places.
Speaker 1: That's like who to live? But what about when I want to venture out and I'm not talking about.
Speaker 2: On the airplane, you venture out to the other patches.
Speaker 1: I don't want to, Nigga, because you got to go through the crazy uh unhanded in feral parts.
Speaker 2: He'll be all right, man, I see I look like doneo. Yeah, don't say nothing.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you're a black man. Stop being scared what they did to Donteedo. Man, I ain't doing it no more, man, I mean had a coming exactly. You look like one of them go out there exactly exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he took his legs and made them hang out with Iron Man dog exactly took his legs.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you I don't know if you have ever seen The Hotel Rwanda.
Speaker 7: But that's that's the movie about the genocide out there.
Speaker 1: One of the best country in Africa.
Speaker 2: I know, I know it is now that that's your people, ain't h Yeah people not jerious.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of yeah, apparently racist. Man.
Speaker 7: How come I can't go to the part of my ancestry that says I'm Scottish and Irish man, you raised first.
Speaker 1: And foremost, you know you and not a real scott because the alcohol is you're not an old Connery or old I got I got one red ball here, man. I've been looking. I had since all the kids like, man, you are not one of the real scottishmids, all.
Speaker 7: Right, I'm one of the original drink while you're doing everything.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I do it all. Bro.
Speaker 4: You know, we don't just point in the election or it's gonna be the we don't care about in the week.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna care about it.
Speaker 5: In the week, not gonna care about it.
Speaker 1: We ain't go until until the first first Trump action.
Speaker 7: That's the thing that we're all on edge about right now. What is gonna be the first action of his.
Speaker 2: He like he shoots training and that and that god damn guilty like she said was, Oh God, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna put in Dann guillotine. That's the thing about it is, man, these people all hang out. They probably gonna go to the club.
Speaker 4: That's another thing I would say. He don't hang out with them. He don't hang out with he.
Speaker 1: He hangs out with the music. That nigga hanging out with Dame White Right now, man, lord knows, he probably gonna have us fight for our rights that case, nigga, we all about to get rights. I'm like, wait, these everyday black man can fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, you should have never made this about hands because the general, uh, this guy is now your new vice president. Reed, y'all should have never let this man go here. I'm gonna be in the shadow.
Speaker 2: I love from white man who've been training. I think I could take him.
Speaker 1: Still, this man, he's gonna take everybody out. They're gonna be like dah read why you got so many stars.
Speaker 2: On your back?
Speaker 1: Manye the warm ups. I feel like I've been domesticated.
Speaker 7: I've become more of a threat to society because I got all this pent up suburban dad aggression.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna that's when you snap. I think I think we lean too hard into it. You wantant to lean out a little bit, sir.
Speaker 1: Lean lean out a little bit.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, you know, got let ship breath, Gotta.
Speaker 2: Let ship breath. No, no, man, I'm just be real with you. Sound like a white woman.
Speaker 7: Hey, if you kill an I legal immigrant, is it, is it against the law because they're not technically yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, free No, no, no, I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: There's still people, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We're not about to do it. Lose four black people become ninety percent of the population, all right, after black people populations, what happens happen, But.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: The white person identifying as them? No, man, no, you gotta raise your chip, your ship, your JITs right, man.
Speaker 7: I'm look, I'm I'm already doing my part. I'm I'm uh, what's the word. I'm the flowering the Latino side of it.
Speaker 1: Latin he's going the verses, only he doesn't him after that? No one, Hold, that's it.
Speaker 7: I mean, I might have misused the word, but I ain't gonna take it back because it's already said.
Speaker 1: It's already said.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. I don't let ups.
Speaker 1: In every Day black Man Podcast emergency podcast, we had to get you all about this Trump thing. I'm gonna put this podcast out. Lord, No, this might be most fucked up podcast relief. But follow follow on Twitter, evy D black Man, Instagram, every Day black Man, every Day black Man Facebook page. We also have Patreon, e v n P. All exclusive episodes go up there as well as all things start there first exception being in Emergency podcast. And of course our website is w W W do Everyday black Man dot com.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean, Jill
Speaker 1: H.