Speaker 1: Yeah, so let us know a little bit more about you, Romeo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm sure, I'm sure. Just like everyone, the whole you know, quarantine and COVID thing was kind of like an eye opener for a lot of people, and and a lot of people took that opportunity, including myself, to you know, work on stuff that I wasn't able to start before. So I just recently started working on music last year, right when COVID started. So it was just like, a really, was it.
Speaker 3: COVID inspired, because you know, you do tattoos, really well known for doing tattoo artistry and things like that. What did you already already have aspirations to do those things or was it just something that kind of fell into your lap because you were, like had so much time on your hand now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a little bit of both. So it's pretty crazy because well, I was born I had like basically natural drawing talent. I've been drawing her since I was born, So it.
Speaker 1: Just felt like the right out of the womb, You're.
Speaker 2: I'm not even kidding, Like I was literally drawing portraits like like eight years old, you know. Yeah, and then they were kind of like framing them your.
Speaker 3: Parents in the same field. Is that why or is it just something that in your family bloodline? It just kind of happened.
Speaker 2: I think there's there's different types of artists in my family. Summer music, there's a few, like I think there's a few like architects, like in my in my family, but no one was like in that style of art. And yeah, I just ever since I was born, I was just drawing, doing portraits, cartoons, stuff like that, like at a very very young age, like since I could pick up a pencil, and I got better and better over time, and it just seemed like I had like a natural gift and.
Speaker 3: It inspired you to get that out on paper at like eight years old, you know, like what direction you're going in?
Speaker 1: How did you that even start?
Speaker 2: Well, I think, like, you know, just being like really young and being able to draw, and everyone being like, oh, how can you draw like that? You know in school and you know, parents like.
Speaker 1: The cool kid a factor, It's like what are gonna draw at?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And then you know I love cartoons, So I was always drawing cartoons and you know, doing like you know, portraits of like you know, famous you know people and stuff like that, and like Abraham Lincoln and just like different type of you know, popular characters, and people were just like so impressed. So I just kept at it, you know, because it's kind of like, oh, it's cool people think that I can draw, you know, And so I just kept drawing, and I got better and better over time, and I really got heavy in the cartoons and video games when I got became a teenager, so I just started getting into, you know, drawing that kind of stuff. And then right when I turned like seventeen eighteen, I just realized that art. You know, I had to do something art related because it was just so natural for me and something that I excelled in. So, you know, just being into like the music scene and being like a little bit more of a rebel, I was like, you know what, I'm gonna be a tattoo artist, you know. And yeah, just basically your parents.
Speaker 1: Feel about that.
Speaker 3: They feel like you were already gonna, knowingly gonna do something like that, because you know, first people only want to be like their kids to do art stuff because you feel like, oh, they're not really that much money any of that anymore, or at the time, I feel like it's now how you market yourself and now you're putting tattoo and you're inking your body. At that time, did you have any you know, tattoos?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well I got I decided I was gonna be a tattooist at seventeen. And my mom did not have it. She was like, you know, super Christian, like still is very, very like super Christian. And she was just like it's a sin. She like kicked me out of the house, and she wanted me to be like a She wanted me to, you know, get into something that's a little bit more professional, you know, and but that's not fun, right, There's no fun in that, all right, exactly what's fun about that? So you know, I was just like, you know what, fuck that. I just like let her kick me out cause I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm the same way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I just kept at it. But I've always had a you know, passion for music. Obviously, I think everyone loves music. I'd be surprised if someone says I don't like music, you know, but you know, and I used to do like I actually did some like little rock bands and music stuff with my brother when we were teenagers and stuff. So I've always had like a passion for it, and uh yeah, so the last like you know, ten years, I've just been just devoted my life to tattooing and you know, making a name for myself. And I'm sure a lot of people know I you know, kind of paved the way for a lot of like celebrity tattoo artists and other artists to kind of follow in the social media space. And yeah, I just basically was just like you know, gun ho on that and it has just been grinding and doing a lot of stuff in that space. But with the whole COVID thing, you know, I think I was just like, you know, I have all this extra free time, and you know, I think a lot of people, aside from just a free time, I think a lot of people took it as a as a moment, a kind of like an awakening moment where you're like life can change in the blink of a n eye because like no one expected that to happen, and literally our entire world control right, and the entire wol was slipped upside down like one minute, Like I was talking with this with one of my friends the other day. It's like the idea of going to like a theme park without a mask and just being out. It almost seems like a life that was like, you know, distant.
Speaker 1: It's like we've learned to conform with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. It almost seems like a distant life that we hardly remember. It's like it seems like a and it's just.
Speaker 1: Coming up on a year, you know what I mean and now.
Speaker 3: And that's what the crazy part is is like it with all that being said, it still does feel like a whole other time, Like it seems so long ago.
Speaker 2: Distant time of another world, you know, where we But.
Speaker 3: I feel like some people too, like you know, they took it really hard with you know, not being able to like you know, being self isolated and not knowing what to do. But I feel like, you know, I myself did not have a problem with it because I already being an artist myself. It's like we get so much things going on and you never get to sit in our own things any because it's like your go go, go, go, go go go. So it's like, how did you make manifest that the into music?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I had all this extra free time and I also had the you know, the sort of awakening moment where I was like, dude, life could change at any moment. And I don't know if he had heard, but like, uh, I was really close with Juice WRLD and he passed away not too long ago, and he kind of also inspired me where it was like I always kind of had this thing where I knew that one day I was going to dabble in the music. And then when he died really suddenly and him and I were close, I had I had literally seen him like two days before he died, and then when COVID happened, it was just kind of like all these different emotions and things in my head were just kind of telling me, like if you don't do it now, like when you know, yeah, you know, it's like right, It's kind of like you have like a list of things that you want to do in life and you want to try, and it's like who's telling you no, you know, and if you don't do it now or if you don't make time for it, when are you ever going to make time for it? So I just, you know, I was like, Okay, well I'm making good money tattooing. I have this extra time. So I just started getting in the studio and then started, you know, paying for videos and studio time and just really kind of taking things serious. And I've been working on my EP. I put out my first song like two months ago. I have the next one coming out this month, and I've been working on a whole project. So I've been kind of like a little bit quiet behind the scenes, slowly kind of just easing like my fan base and social media into it. But I've been working pretty hard. I mean, it's I'm I don't like really slow down. Like I tattoo full time four or five days a week, and then I spend literally the two days I have off in the studio or doing something that's music related. So it's just like I, you know, I don't want to slow down. I want to give my fans and everybody. I want to give everything. I have, everything that I have to give, you know. So I'm tattooing and not slowing down that. And then it's like I'm still grinding on the music on the side because it's like, you know, it just.
Speaker 1: It's like it's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's awesome to see that because it's one of those things that you seem very passionate about it. You seem very like you know, you're hungry, you're you're ready for it, you're ready eager to work being in the studio, do all these like the steps of doing that hard part to get to where you.
Speaker 1: Need to be.
Speaker 3: It's just it's putting full circle because it's like tattooing was your passion, that's where you're running better. But it's like you want to have the hobby become the other things back around where it's like now you're just tattooing there or now yeah your music thing, well, I think, so what is your your music, your EP that you had to come out? What is where can we find that? What can where can we listen to that?
Speaker 2: It's not out, Yeah, I'm still still working on it, but it'll be obviously on all music platforms. I probably will have another one or two months on that.
Speaker 1: But you've released something already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have one video out I released two months ago, and I have my second single coming out this month, White Lies. Yeah, and this one's like a huge step up from the first. So I'm kind of just you know, everything's really new to me. You know, when you try something new, you're kind of figuring out your style, you're figuring out what you want to do and you're kind of experimenting and discovering a lot. So it's a learning process for me, but I'm having a lot of fun with it, and I think that, you know, another thing I can kind of throw in that related to the tattoo thing is, you know, I've been tattooing for like, you know, over ten years, since I was seventeen, you know, full time, NonStop. So it's kind of cool to do something that's art related that's in a different type of field. And it's like I have also more freedom, you know, because when I tattoo, it's like people come to me to tell you what to do. Yeah, it's like I have to take their idea and basically add my twist make it my own. But when I do music, it's like no one, no one's here tell me, like what you can do. I'm literally just like, you know what, If I want to do R and B, I'll do army. If I want to do pop, I'll do pop. If I want to do this, do that. If I want to say this, I'll say that.
Speaker 3: So with that being said, what genre of music would you classify yourself and what you're working on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like pop R and B, you know, it's more singing. I always like tell people that I rap like eminem when they first ask me, just to see what their reaction is going to be. But then I'm like, hey, I'm kidding, I can't rap.
Speaker 1: So who are your musical influences?
Speaker 2: Let's see. I really like Zaying a lot. I listened to a lot of Drake, even though it's not doesn't sound like Drake.
Speaker 1: What does it sound like?
Speaker 2: H like pop art? I like Bozsie. I listened to Funny Enough. I listened to BTS. You know, you know who BTS is, the Korean group. They're like a pop Korean boy band. They're really dope. Yeah. I listened to a lot of I even listened to like, you know, Bryson Tiller and a lot of the R and B you know, like more urbans.
Speaker 1: So that's the kind of market that's the landing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I like that R and B pop, you know, like a fusion of both. Yeah, I like that. What kind of stuff you listen to for me?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm all over the board, but I do you know, it depends on the time of day. I'm definitely an R and B girl, my hip hop, my rap, I like, you know.
Speaker 1: Gangster ship, like country music.
Speaker 3: I was just in a country music video too, So I'm diverse.
Speaker 2: What a name like Texas. I hope you like country music.
Speaker 3: I mean I was, you know, Texas is also a pseudo name, but yes, I am also from.
Speaker 2: Texas, speaking of I was just in Texas like two weeks ago and they had that massive snow.
Speaker 1: I was there too. I was in Dallas, I was in San Antonio.
Speaker 2: I got literally I got blizzard in no power. No, I was there to.
Speaker 3: Tattoo and just let's talk about your story. So you were there for a tattoo and you where were you at a hotel? I'm assumming. Did you have no power? You had no water?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like it was like an Airbnb. I was tattooing one of my friends. I was there to my two friends and I was there to tattoo them, and it was like a tattoo slash get out of California and go out kind of vacation.
Speaker 1: We can't really do anything here, so it's like Texas is a little more open and then closed.
Speaker 2: Literally the day I got in, the night I got in, it was like I think twenty degrees and we were snowed in, no power, We lost power, all the stores got closed. It was just like crazy, How long did.
Speaker 1: You get stuck there?
Speaker 2: They're a week?
Speaker 1: A week? Yeah, I was there the same thing. Mine was week. I was fortunate that I did still have power and we had water.
Speaker 3: My mom and my brother who was in Austin he did not, but my mommy didn't either as well for like forty eight hours. Like it was something crazy. We were lucky because I feel like we were the same as like a hospital as what we tried to say. So we were like, I mean, I'm hoping that's why was so we didn't get the worst of it. But I was definitely stuck for a week. I couldn't even way to get out. I had to drive to Austin to fly out because the whole city was shut down. But what was crazy to me, and I was talking about this earlier, was that I've been so many other places where it's so much more snow or ice.
Speaker 1: And you get to fly and it happens.
Speaker 3: But you know, in San Antonio, they didn't have anything that happened like that since like eighty nine, So they didn't have the equipment to do anything so crazy. Two you know, inches of ice made my whole life stuck there for a week. But I definitely had family time. Like I said, I was, it was a good situation. There was a lot of other people that you know, definitely get the worst part of it, and you know they're still going through that ticket of re pairing everything like that too.
Speaker 1: So shout out to Texas.
Speaker 3: My heart is always with you guys. But yes, we made it back. But I definitely was like thinking about moving there, and I was like, I don't think I want to move there anytimes. Like you, I don't want to like ever have to be in that situation ever.
Speaker 2: Again, a lot of people into Texas, That's true.
Speaker 3: You know, I have you know, kind of a I feel like I get a pass because I am actually from Texas and that's eventually where I wanted to move back anyways. But I mean, yes, a lot of people from California are fleeing to Texas, which a lot of people there are kind of upset with it because it's like it's all fair and done whenever you're there in the beginning, But you also don't want to change Texas and conform it to what California has become, because those are the same people who are voting here are the people that.
Speaker 1: Are going there doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: So hopefully not, you know what I mean, Like, there's always good things. I love Texas and I will eventually move back there or have a home there, but you know, not anytime soon. I'm definitely big on my podcast right now and all the people that I want to interview are all here in the light.
Speaker 2: So a retirement place.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, later on in life, you know, I'll have a lake house there and it'll be fun or too or too right, too parted one to in the same place, just be a bigger compound of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love I mean, honestly, I'm a huge fan of California, but I think with this whole thing, it's just been so difficult for anyone that love California and this whole that's true.
Speaker 3: You know, California has its I feel it's beautiful in its own in its own right. It's just because of everything going on in the world that you have so many different things that just aren't so beautiful right now. So it's like, you know, we're kind of like Gossam City out there at this moment, it's pretty what's your social media weakness?
Speaker 2: Would you say social media weakness?
Speaker 3: You have something that you just have to go and like check, you have to like go and do you have to give a search? Are you like an OnlyFans member? You have your own only fans? Like, what's going on there?
Speaker 2: Only fans? No, I don't have one. I don't subscribe to them.
Speaker 1: Rude, I have an only fans You're not even subscribed.
Speaker 2: So I can I will, I will rite after this all right, now.
Speaker 1: We're gonna rectify the situation.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotcha, But I know, I don't know. I don't what's the social I honestly try to stay off as much as possible. I feel like social media is like super toxic, especially like the longer you're on it, the more you realize, like how how much.
Speaker 1: Time you've wasted?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is just like it's just unhealthy to be on there too much, you know. And I feel like, you know, it's a platform for people to kind of say and whatever they want with no repercussions, you know. And I think that it's easy for people to go on there, and you know, it's like you get ten or twenty positive comments and then you see kind of the one bad one and it just sort of like ruins your day. So I try to just go on posts, you know, engage a little bit with you know, with the positivity, and then you know, maybe try to get off a little bit. But you know, I think, you know, obviously there's a lot of funny stuff on there.
Speaker 1: You're a meme type person.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, Yeah, like I like to look at stupid stuff, you know, on there and make fun of.
Speaker 3: That's the stupidest thing that you would look at the daily just like I want to know the truth.
Speaker 1: Come on out true. Okay, you're holding back, like you're You're like I can see it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like you're like, I don't really.
Speaker 3: Want to tell private talkiccause the private conversation.
Speaker 1: You're here with the Lexus Texas, So give us the goods.
Speaker 2: Okay. So you know when you're on the Explore page and then you see like those girls, well that yeah, that I mean, I definitely have a weakness for you know, big booty girls on Instagram and TikTok. But you know, when you go on the Explore page and then you see like funny sort of like news I am. So you know when you see like those kind of like those funny like news channels and they're like making fun of like celebrities. Okay, like they're like this person like it's like the stuff that you honestly probably usual like.
Speaker 1: The National Inquire, but on like Internet or kind of.
Speaker 2: Thing kind of you know where they're like, you know, they're making fun of like rappers because like rappers did this, rappers did that, you know, and it's just kind of funny because sometimes I'll go on there and I'll just like share it with my friends and be like look at you.
Speaker 3: Know, your group messages are all like starting with something like that in the morning pretty.
Speaker 2: Much, honestly, I wake up in the morning and it's like five messages of like, you know, stupid stuff that other people a lot of times, as people we know, have done, and we're just kind of like sending to each other. So it's kind of like a private you know, we're just kind of laughing amongst ourselves, like that the.
Speaker 3: Wrong of the good laugh the morning you got to join in with your friends and like all laugh about it.
Speaker 2: Too, yeah, you know, or like like funny faces that like uh, you know when they catch like celebrities making funny faces on like videos or interviews, like.
Speaker 1: Crying things or like when yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know, I guess.
Speaker 2: So what about you? What's your what's your social media?
Speaker 1: Because you can ask me the question at the end. But now you're trying to like I don't want to be weird, but it's not weird. It's just you like it.
Speaker 2: It's not weird. I was just just trying to you know, like kind.
Speaker 3: Of so if people came with the warning label, what would yours be?
Speaker 2: Uh, mischievous, gievous?
Speaker 3: I like how you said that in like your blue steel voice.
Speaker 2: Mischievous, bad news.
Speaker 1: Bad news.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I like it, stick with it, yeah, you know, kind of like a you know, I'm a little bit of a danger zone. I don't know, I guess, but you know it's like might get in trouble with me a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 1: What it's like one of your biggest turn.
Speaker 2: Offs, the biggest turn offs? Mm hmmm, I don't know. You know, when like especially here in La, it's like girls that just want to go out and go to parties all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, It's like, girl, you are still partying the time.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: It's like like they just have to be out.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm just gonna go out and drink. I want to go to like I'm looking for a party. Like they just can't.
Speaker 1: It's like they can't stay their rest at home.
Speaker 2: Yes, like you can't just like we can't just watch a movie, we can't play some video games. We can't you know, even like just have a group of people over the house and make it like more casual. It's like I have to have to be out, have to be seen. I have to where's the celebrities at you know. I don't know, it's just I think maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: It feels like you're dating younger girls that are into like the party scene.
Speaker 3: You just got to like, you know, graduate and what you kind of want in life. But with La is like I feel like it's like the big city. Everybody would like come here. They're not from here, so it's like they want to see all of it and take all in and like maybe get their chance to see someone at the table that's like oh my god. But it's like really not like it's just really you know.
Speaker 2: I'm just so involved with like the social media like scene with like TikTokers and instagrammers and all that. It's just everyone's out trying to party twenty for seven. I guess since I've like done it for a while, it's just kind of.
Speaker 3: So how do you say you say you're always working and fits one way if you're in the tattoo shop or with your music, how do you stay focused and like all this chaos If it seems like you have a lot of friends that are in that TikTok and the instagram world where they have to be seen and taking a photo to get somebody this that or whatever for branding, how do you stay focused and still stay on track and do what you're.
Speaker 1: You know what you're meant to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's really that hard. I think if you're if you're focused and you're just like you're very like conscious and you're very focused on like your you know what your goals are, and you know what you're into and you know what you like. You don't really you don't get distracted too much. Like it's easy for me to just be like now, I don't feel like partying, you don't feel like going on I don't feel like, you know, I'm just kind of like I have stuff to do. I feel like some people just can't turn down parties. Like for me, it's just like, so, were you.
Speaker 3: One time, like a big party in the big party scene and that's why you're just burnt out and you're just jaded now? Or would you say that you just never been into that.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, obviously, I think there's a time place for everything. I definitely go out. Obviously, you know, there's a lot of networking that goes at parties. So I feel like for me, I need to be at parties because sometimes I'll go to a party and meet you know, celebrities or you know, it could be posted alone, it could be you know, Drake, could be whoever, and sometimes I'll just be like, you know, we'll talk about tattoo and then end up tattooing a few weeks later. So for me, it's important to go out. But I think that for me would kind of burn me out. As I'm I'm sure you can probably relate to this too. It's like, you know, you meet some of these people and then you kind of hang around them for a few minutes and it's like they don't really some of these people don't have a whole lot of substance them. You know, it's kind of like you're in this scene and all when all someone talks about his partying and drugs and just like who they're hooking up? Yeah, well, it's just like what else is there to talk about? Like, like what are you trying to do? You know, like do you have any kind of like you know, there's a difference between people at parties who uh like do something and have some kind of you know, they're there, you know, the kind of chill hangout, but they're they have something to do, and then those people who are just at parties all the time just to be at parties and to see somebody and yeah, and it's like it's like how do you pay your bills? You guys don't even do anything? You know, I don't know. It's like some of these people don't even it's like they don't have a job. And it's like, I mean again, welcome to La.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, dude, I feel like most people are like what do you do? And it's like some kind of job you don't even know. Like nowadays, there's like there's just so many different things, like.
Speaker 2: How did people survive out here? It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's a world out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you party seven days a week and you just don't work.
Speaker 3: It's like, so you've been in this whole you know industry thing. You said you've made like a celebrity tattoo artist, like you know, a movement and like a kind of a big segue for things, how who was your biggest celebrity that you've tattooed?
Speaker 1: So yeah, so.
Speaker 2: It's crazy the celebrity. You know, when I first started tattooing, there was no such thing as a celebrity tttooers. I mean there was like cav On D, but she was kind of like pre social media was more like reality TV, and then you know, it's before the social media age thing. And then I kind of came into it and I saw I was like Instagram early, and I saw an opportunity. I was like, you know what, I just kind of knew that social media was gonna be the wave and I could utilize social media. So I was like the first social media celebrity tattoo arists on Instagram. And then once people started following.
Speaker 1: How do you get that name, like what qualifies you to do?
Speaker 2: I just started. So I was not only was I tattooing celebrities and kind of being involved in the you know, kind of like people with followers and things like that, but I was the first tattoo artist to really sort of brand myself as a brand, like my face, my image, my name, because you know, when Instagram first started in the tattoo space, you know, people are really old school. They had an old school mentality and they were like, oh, like all tattooarists were telling me, don't post pictures yourself, like you're you know, like that's no one's gonna respect you, like, just post your work, like stop taking selfies. And I kind of knew in my head. I was like no, because I wanted people to remember my name and put a face to my name, you know, And that's how you build a brand. It's by people being able to recognize not only your name, but your face. Because if you just see someone's art, I mean, yeah, you can remember their name, but when you can put a face to it, it just brings a whole package together. So I was tattooing celebrities, I was going on tour and and I was posting pictures of myself and my Instagram started blowing up. And then funny enough, like three, four or five years later, other tattooers are starting to do the same. Now it's like the same guys that were telling me, you know, like yeah, right, and then so I was like, you know what, all right, cool? So now you guys are doing that, what's a next things? So that then I moved over to YouTube and I was the first tattoo artist start YouTube channel. Then I hit a million subscribers on YouTube, and I was collaboring with all the YouTubers, and now people were telling me the same thing. They were like, ah, why you know, like, don't do that. It looks stupid, like you know.
Speaker 3: Like I think that's what sets artists apart. Is like when you don't listen to the conformer of whateverody's telling you, because you're like, if you have something in the back of your head or if you want to get something, and you're like, no, I'm going to do it my way, and if they don't like it, cool, but I feel like they're going to And that's what sets people apart from being at the levels.
Speaker 1: That they are.
Speaker 2: Look at every successful person every successful person is somebody who did things their way, didn't listen to what everyone told them, and you know, pushed hard enough until it started working, you know, because it doesn't always work at first, or you know, you might get some kind of like resistance. But if you push hard enough and eventually you're consistent and you make things, you just keep grinding, Eventually you'll get somewhere because people are going to see like, oh, this person's doing it different, you know, and they're everywhere, so it's like they're not going anywhere, okay, right exactly, and then all of a sudden you're not like the crazy person anymore. You're the genius who.
Speaker 3: Like stepped outside the box, right exactly. So who is the biggest celebrity that you.
Speaker 2: I mean I've tattooed. Oh my god, the list celebritist is ginormous, but I mean just some of the top people, So Kendrick Lamar, Justin Bieber, Aarona Grande, Marshmellow, Odell Beckham Junior. I mean, you know, anywhere from like Kodak Black to you know, sway Lee and it's.
Speaker 1: Been your favorite piece that you've done.
Speaker 2: Piece as far as tattoos, it's really hard because I try not to get too attached to actual tattoos, and honestly, sometimes when I work with celebrities, I don't want to say that I'm not too crazy about the tattoos that I do on them. But usually they they don't really like. They usually have their own kind of ideas that they want, you know, they have a very specific thing that they want, so it's usually not always in the style that I enjoy doing. Sometimes I have to kind of give do something more in their style of what they want. But as far as like people that I really enjoyed working with, I really liked tattooing Ariana. She was actually like a lot more real and down to earth than I feel like people her credit or thing that she is. And Kendrick Lamar was really cool. Ken. You know, I always tell people this story. So Kendrick, he comes to the shop like midday when the shop's open during business hours. Sometimes usually I don't think he's even brought security once, but he coomes no security. He just like chills and waits in the lobby, you know, until whatever. Like he just it's not like some of these guys are like he got come to me or I'm coming only after hours. Yeah, they like I don't want no one there, Like, you know, Kendrick will just show up and just chill, you know, and just wait and then just get tattooed while the shop's open, you know. So it's cool to see someone on that level. And sometimes these celebrities are just yeah, you know, and even you know, even Arianna came to the shop the first time I tattooed her and uh just got tattooed with her brother, and it was just like a really normal experience. You know.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, I mean because I feel like people so much put into like and you know, some people themselves too, like the celebrity thing where it's like they're actually people too, you know.
Speaker 1: They like normal things.
Speaker 3: They like tattoos, they like you know, going to the movies or things that they can't do anymore. Like it's taken away from them because it's like they become such something like untouchable to some most people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except for Drake. I feel like he's not a normal person.
Speaker 1: He's not a normal person.
Speaker 2: He just I don't know, he just has I have. I love Drake and I've met him a few times. I've went you know, I tattooed like a lot of the Ovio guys, and I've been to the parties and stuff, but he just has this sort of like presence where it's kind of like a almost like a surreal sort of you know, kind of figure that's just like a you know, kind of like a movie figure in real life almost, you know. So it's kind of it's it's interesting.
Speaker 1: That you say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if I like, I don't think that he's you know, not messing him his own thing, but as I feel like it's it strikes people differently as far as like, you know, especially like how what what.
Speaker 1: He means to you?
Speaker 3: You know, all that stuff, like for me because also of who I am, some people sometimes getting nervous in front of me and I'm like, but why you're so and so, and like what are what's wrong with you? Like I like should be like whatever, so in you know, not saying in that situation. But it's just like how people take different people for just themselves being in a normal situation, for being a party or whatever with more than like yourself with that person and like in a group of people. So do you have like a wish list of celebrities that you'd like to.
Speaker 1: Do your art on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have to, uh, well, one, I've never tattooed Drake yet he follows me on Instagram and I've you know, been around him and stuff.
Speaker 3: But whatever you manifest that maybe it's gonna happen. You'll be watching Private Talk right now and be like, you know, I should have him doing tattoo Ray.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Bro? And yeah, and then Elon Musk would be really dope, even though I know he probably never would get tattooed, but yeah, that'd be really cool.
Speaker 3: Do you ever go to like people and like tell them your ideas to do it without them like they're just like, hey, I want a tattoo and you're like, oh, I have this great idea, or like they have to make it up for you or is it always someone telling you like this is what I want?
Speaker 2: Usually if they well, I feel like the fans, like the people who follow me on Instagram with the fans who are a fan of my art come to me and they're like do whatever you sometimes or like just do whatever you want, just want a piece for you? Like whatever, is there anything you've been wanting to do but usually the you know, the higher profile clients will come to me, they'll let me kind of tweak their ideas. Sometimes sometimes they're very specific, they're like, this is exactly what I want. But a lot of times they'll kind of tell me like a general idea of what they want, and then I kind of just, you know, I'll improve it because I feel like a lot of times they're you know, most people, they have an idea in their heads for a tattoo, and it doesn't translate the same as it would like I'm actual once you see it on a design. So a lot of times I have to take their idea and kind of just be like, okay, well let's do it like this, because this actually won't look that good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what would you say your style is?
Speaker 2: I do a lot of single needle Like I do a lot of single needle stuff, but I specialize in doing really really detailed, small micro tattoos. So I'll do like miniature portraits or really small designs that have insane amount of detail, like super super small. I mean, there's been a few tattoos I've done there are just like the smallest like you know, Disney Castle or smallest like you know, like different rows or whatever, and they just have like all this crazy amount of detail in such a small space, like the size of a quarter or something like that. You know, Yeah, do you have any tattoo By the.
Speaker 1: Way, I have none. I have zero tattoos.
Speaker 2: Keep it that way.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 3: Like for me, I think like it's I mean, you could think differently because you're a tattoo artist, but like I think it's a male thing, like a male thing. I think the woman's body is too beautiful of a thing to to just tattoo.
Speaker 2: This will be the first time I say this on an interview, and I actually don't like to say this, but I actually feel the exact same way people. I feel like girls that are always heavily tattooed always like think that I'm like super attracted to them. They're like they, you know, try to hit me up. It's girls with sleeves and stuff. And you know, even though I love tattooing girls and those are like my main clients, I'm usually more attracted to girls who have either no tattoos or very very few.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was definitely gonna go down the whole field of Like when I was sat we were like kids, and it was like, when we're all eighteen, we're all going to get to me. But I was the last one to turn eighteen. I was like, that's not for me, just because for me, it's like I would want meaning behind it. Then it's like I wouldn't like, I wouldn't want just one because then it sticks out like I feel like, you know, with men, like if they have sleeps, it's like an art piece, Like it's an actual like it means something, you know.
Speaker 2: I definitely agree with you that it's more. I think so too. I think that like having a lot of tattoos is more of a masculine thing, like when I see girls.
Speaker 3: With and I don't get me wrong, I've seen beautiful sleeves on girls too, but just for me personally, the taste of when I think of a woman, I don't think of her being tatted up.
Speaker 1: I just think of her being pure and sure in her own stuffs, and that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Sure, I agree with you. I think girls with a lot of tattoos it can sometimes be I don't want to say intimidating, but definitely looks aggressive. It looks like, you know.
Speaker 1: Like fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's on my teas right, exactly, Yeah, And I think it's funny. People are usually really surprised when I say, They're like, but you're a tattooer. Is your covered tattoos? I'm like, yeah, but I think opposites attract, Like to me, I like girls that are have no tattoos. I think that's hot.
Speaker 3: You know, so how many tattoos do you have? Do you even count that as like individuals? Or is just one piece and it's you?
Speaker 2: I mean this is yeah, it's like just one.
Speaker 1: They're all like, and where does it stop? Do you have it ever?
Speaker 3: Where do you have it on your ass? You have it on your penis, you have it on your feet, on your toes.
Speaker 1: Where does it stop?
Speaker 2: I have my whole ass covered, Yeah, maybe I do. I have a back piece that goes over my whole butt.
Speaker 1: It's not my face, is it.
Speaker 2: Uh right on my butt cheek? Yeah, and then my face on the other side we're facing each other. But conversation starter, right, But yeah, I don't have any on my penis. That'd because I've seen that in college.
Speaker 3: That's why I asked, like, because you know, like some people, you know, how extreme you take it. I saw someone He had a money symbol on the type of his dick and said that it was all the girls would be like blowing money, which made no sense to me at all, but it was there and I saw it, so you know, you know, I like to.
Speaker 2: I like to still be even though I have a ton of tattoos. I'm heavily tattooed. I like to still that the only place you don't have it, well, yeah, I like to keep it. That's like my classy line. It's like none on the face and none on my penis, you know, because it's like I feel like that last Yeah, it's like it's like, you know, I don't know. I just feel like if you get someone your face or your penis, it kind of is like have.
Speaker 1: You ever tattooed a penis?
Speaker 2: Never never going to either.
Speaker 1: That's on your no list.
Speaker 2: That's my note I'll do. I'll do a butt cheek, you know.
Speaker 3: I've had people tattoo my name on their butt cheeks. I've had a lot of people who do tattoos of like my signature or like some drunken message that I was said I was.
Speaker 1: I was at a convention.
Speaker 3: I think it was in Australia, and a tattoo artist was like, I would love to tattoo and I was like, I have none and I don't plan on starting, and I was like, I'm sorry. The next day he came back, he was like, what if you tattooed me? And I was like, sold, I've never done it before in my life. But it was kind of really fun and I did my name and the best part for me was like it did the heart. So when I started filling it in and like, that was the Apparently it wasn't too great because I heard him, but because I was like, oh, it's so pretty and red and they're like, oh, sorry, I'm doing it too hard. But that was my extent of my artist, my tattoo artist career. It was one and done, one and done, and one of the fine out there and the only one.
Speaker 2: Person, very valuable, very rare.
Speaker 3: It is, how many would you say that you've done over this whole time that you've.
Speaker 2: Been Oh my god, tens of thousands, I mean I do. It's crazy. I can't even count me to I've been tattooed for over ten years. It's it's nuts. I can't even think about how many tattoos I've done, but I'm almost out. I have actually I'm getting some removed. I have my leg I have actually had this whole arm removed and redone. I had my chest removed and redone.
Speaker 1: And why were they removed?
Speaker 3: Is this something that you just kind of like it was like a young decision and yeah, like nah, I'm gonna do something like cooler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were just like not done that well. And the idea was just more like I was in my my apprenticeship and the guy, one of the guys at the shop was like, oh, I'll do this for free, like I want to do this on your arm, and I was like just trying to get covered as fast as I couds. I was like yeah, sure, and then I was just like I don't like any of this stuff, so I don't want to, you know. And I'm over here, like twenty one years old. I'm like, I have my whole life left to live.
Speaker 3: As long as the removal process that sounds traumatic.
Speaker 2: Well, you can go through it pretty quickly, but I actually took my time with it. But you can do a laser treatment and go back like a month later, and I think you have to do round five. So in probably in between five months to a year, you could probably have your whole you know. So I just kept lasering, lasering, lasering, and then once it was light enough, I read, did the whole sleeve. And now I'm doing my leg because it was kind of like my practice leg. When I first started tattooing, I was practicing it myself and it's not die great. So I'm getting it removed and then I'm going to do a whole other but I'm almost full body covered.
Speaker 3: You know, the penis and the face and the face. Yes, well you can tell your face. Everyone can tell your penis, so I have to like make sure that they know.
Speaker 2: Both are very valuable to me.
Speaker 3: Sometimes to me, I couldn't blame me. If I had a penis, I would think it was valuable too. If I had one for the day, people would be fucked.
Speaker 1: Around the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think my face and my penis are very pretty, so I don't want to tattoo them. They don't need anything.
Speaker 1: Why do you say it in like a pretty voice?
Speaker 2: I think they're very pretty, right, But you know, arms are kind of like arm. Put some heart on it.
Speaker 1: I like it. So if there was a song that defines your life, what would it be?
Speaker 2: This is a crazy question. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You haven't made one. We can hear a little part of it.
Speaker 3: There's nothing that you're like, oh yeah, this song like is a representation of.
Speaker 1: My life me?
Speaker 2: Uh not really nothing.
Speaker 1: You wanting to give you this and help you out a little bit.
Speaker 2: Uh. Do not Disturb by Drake?
Speaker 1: Okay why?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I listen to that song a lot, and I almost like I relate to like all all the lines.
Speaker 3: Is that your go to like in the morning, like you like put it on if you're in a bad mood, you just like start your day, Like what a time?
Speaker 1: What time does it come on?
Speaker 2: It's more of like a night ride type song. It's like when you're kind of cruising at night, so you're reflecting about your day, Yeah, reflecting about your life and like the people in your life that try to like basically just kind of you know. It's kind of like a don't take advantage of me? Fuck that. I'm I kind of do my own thing, like, you know, more like focused on business, like kind of a rock with that. Yeah, And I kind of like the name do Not Disturb. It's like, don't bother me, You know, don't bother me, big.
Speaker 3: Talk, We're going to bother him. Where can we find you on social media? And where we can we find when you're EP when it comes out? You have a website?
Speaker 1: Where can we Yeah?
Speaker 2: So all my socials are at Romeo La cost and Yeah, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, all that good stuff. TikTok. Now I'm trying to take over the TikTok. I'm conforming and giving in.
Speaker 1: Giving in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I heard I should jump on this boat. But you know, I don't know if I'm a big TikToker. I don't know how to do any of it.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of girls are just shaking their butt.
Speaker 1: And I do that every day, but they're.
Speaker 2: Getting millions of followers doing it. So you should just probably.
Speaker 3: Like delete me because I heard there's all kinds of bias things because of adults, you know, performers. Even though I haven't done adult movies in like four years, they still want to hate on wholexis toxas is.
Speaker 2: I think if your butt's not showing, if you're wearing like booty cheeks and your butt's not.
Speaker 1: Showing, I wear booty cheeks every day, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should be fine. But it's crazy. I see girls on there literally just shaking their butt, and there's million, there's two million followers, there's one million followers, and they're probably making a ton of money and driving a ton of traffic to the only.
Speaker 1: You should do a TikTok video together?
Speaker 2: I'm down.
Speaker 1: Why not walk the whole world?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna shake your butt?
Speaker 1: That's what I do down the shak yours too, though.
Speaker 2: I don't have them. I don't.
Speaker 1: I'll show you. Maybe I should teach you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're going to teach me how to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's atorial.
Speaker 2: I'm down. I'm always down to line something new, something kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Hey, maybe you'll have a fan base. I don't know what where that's.
Speaker 2: Going to take. But then the amount of comments from guys and girls that tell.
Speaker 1: Me just come on here and read them together and only.
Speaker 2: Fans on my TikTok and snapschat is should I.
Speaker 1: Should start doing that? Reading the comments?
Speaker 3: And I mean, you know how they do those lines where it's like all the embarrassing sweets and stuff I do that you can do that. I mean, I feel like comments are just comments. I'm very shitty. But the thing is is like, why feed into it if you don't feel that way yourself.
Speaker 1: And there's constructive's criticism.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I take that, but I think that in the day is you feel what you're doing is good.
Speaker 2: Fuck it just can't take it serious.
Speaker 1: It can't take it serious.
Speaker 2: Push it off.
Speaker 3: All right, Private Talk, I hope that you're liking this episode. We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna play my favorite part, Truth with Texas. Yes, this episode of Private Talk podcast is brought to you by Stereo, the app for live social conversations, and we want to talk directly to you, our listeners. You can join our show to play a fun game we like to call Truth with Texas, where I ask you questions and get to know a little more about each of my fans. Every episode, I'll tell you the secret password that you will need to remember to participate in the game that week, So you make sure you listen every week for a chance to connect with me live on Stereo. This week's password is truth. We want to hear everything. Download the Stereo app now and join us live this week.
Speaker 1: Link below for our show. All right, we're back Private Talk and we are still with Romeo the cost on the couch and we're about to get to my favorite part, Truth of Texas. Do you think you're ready.
Speaker 2: On the couch?
Speaker 1: On the couch?
Speaker 3: See, I have a phone sex operator voice that works great for this part of the game.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like a whole character. You like it? Are you nervous?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Actually, how did you prepare for today's interview?
Speaker 2: I didn't you didn't. You just showed up, just woke up.
Speaker 1: You just woke up like this, got pretty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just got pretty and came over. I was like, you know what whatever she asked me, she asked.
Speaker 1: Me, and you know nice, I like it.
Speaker 2: So I don't embarrass myself.
Speaker 3: Embarrassing yourself if it's the truth. Again, we're all about the truth. We're all about, you know, just giving your fans a deeper part of you.
Speaker 1: No pun intendent, Oh, I like that? All right?
Speaker 2: Quick with it?
Speaker 1: I am very quick. Don't you worry about that one?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So we're gonna go through all four of the cards there, all aces. Each suit is.
Speaker 3: A different type of question, So we're gonna get to know you a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Romeo, do I read it?
Speaker 1: I mean, you can tell us what it is because I can't read my bo it's a ace of spade.
Speaker 3: So that's a naughty question here at that's our favorite one because we're all a little naughty. How naughty would you say that you are three thousand, three thousand out of what?
Speaker 2: Ten out of ten?
Speaker 1: That's quite a range.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of like a what's it called undercover? Freaky?
Speaker 1: Undercover freaky. We're going to tap into that.
Speaker 3: So what is the weirdest place you've ever had?
Speaker 2: Sucks? Weird? I've had it everywhere?
Speaker 3: What some of these things? Are you part of the male high Club? Are you like balconies? Are you outside in public? Are you like one of those people who likes to get caught or like that adrenaline seeking.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing falcony car? Uh, some kind of on.
Speaker 3: A hike in a pool, in an ocean, in everything. So you're just down to fuck wherever.
Speaker 2: There was an old fort. Actually, one of my first times was at this like old fort in Saint Augustine called what was it called for clinch Act.
Speaker 1: Like I'm supposed I wasn't there. I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: It's like an old museum, Like it's like an old ford that like used to be from the colonial days and then they Yeah, so you.
Speaker 1: Just decided, yeah, you just fucked, or you like got head.
Speaker 2: I got head and then I think we fucked in the car afterwards. So my first girlfriends, do you.
Speaker 1: Just need one? Like, could you have one without the other?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, of course, I actually prefer one without the other.
Speaker 1: So no, actually like one without the other.
Speaker 3: As far as like, you could just be getting head and you like don't have sex and you're okay with it, or you could do with just sex and not getting hot.
Speaker 2: Head's my favorite anal then sex?
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, wasn't expecting that your inner freaks coming out by surprise.
Speaker 1: I like that. I guess if I had pearls, i'd clutch them, but I don't.
Speaker 2: But I think head's like my favorite.
Speaker 1: So what is your porn hub search history?
Speaker 2: You're gonna hate me, but actually why would I hate you? Don't. I don't watch porn.
Speaker 1: You don't watch porn, so you just make your own.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just have like random fantasies in my head and just kind of okay.
Speaker 3: So tell us one of your craziest fantasies that's inside your head. Unlock it, tell us private talk here, you know, right midgets.
Speaker 2: When I was younger, a long time ago, I obviously have seen porn, but I don't, you know, watch it.
Speaker 1: Once upon a time I've seen porn. That sounds like a horrible movie.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, But what are.
Speaker 1: The fantasies inside your head? So that seems like you're okay?
Speaker 3: So I get that the artist, But the part is like I don't watch it, I do it or I didn't, you know what I mean? So, but I didn't get off to it. I just was a sexual person. So you're an artist yourself in the other ways. It doesn't matter how it trickles down to different person in your life. So artistically, there has to be some kind of scene in something in your head that you either masturbate too, you talk to that gets you off something of those lines.
Speaker 1: So tell private talk what it is you got both.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know. I think of like threeesomes, four sons.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in a threesome?
Speaker 2: And I've had two girls give me head at the same time, but never had a full on threesome.
Speaker 1: Why not go all the way? Why?
Speaker 3: I mean, how does one just stop? I mean, maybe that's a question for myself.
Speaker 2: I just I really like blowjobs? What did else to tell you?
Speaker 3: But did they stop because you came and like you finished? Or there wasn't it like a lead up to be like no, let's fuck now, because how do you if you have two girls sucking your dick? Why wouldn't it in the like the romantic you know, sexual story land it ended up with you fucking.
Speaker 2: Both of them because I think that the the way it was meant to be and how it was leading into was that they were both going to you.
Speaker 1: Did you set this up for blowjob only? Is that something that I think?
Speaker 2: So? Yeah? Well I think this girl, why do you.
Speaker 1: Say you think so? You were there? Nobody else was because the two other women.
Speaker 2: Because this girl just just this girl was kind of giving me head on the regular and I didn't have.
Speaker 1: Duse pause. I'm nosy. I'm sorry. That's why private talk here you go. It just gives you head on the regular, like y'all aren't fucking you were just getting head, like hey, baby, come over and suck my dick, but don't do anything else.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised women are these.
Speaker 1: It's shame on you for letting this happen because.
Speaker 2: No, shame on the good for you. No you girls, you're calling me.
Speaker 1: To come over to suck your dick. I'm fucking that's just that's a given.
Speaker 2: Like who tell you there's some girls who just like doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm all right, continue, but I also.
Speaker 2: Okay, But in my defense and my defense, I feel like I kind of need to have a little bit more when it comes to sex. I sometimes need to have a little bit more of a connection with that person, you know.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you this question?
Speaker 3: How do you tell somebody or do you tell them I just want you to, like I just want to use your mouth come.
Speaker 2: Over, Like I don't say it like that, but.
Speaker 3: I know what I'm asking. But do they think that there is going to be sex eventually? Or do they know that they're only sucking dick? Like, this is what I want to know. So you're how do you tell me?
Speaker 1: Just politely?
Speaker 2: I just tell them that like.
Speaker 1: I'm yelling, my bad, I am.
Speaker 3: I'm but like just because it's selfish. And this is why I think that sex should be a mutual thing. If one persons getting something from it, the other person should get something.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you this, what if a girl just really likes to give ahead and she doesn't wan anything in return, is that selfish? Maybe she just that's what Maybe she don't.
Speaker 1: Get your case.
Speaker 2: Yes, it actually is. I've met a couple girls who are like that.
Speaker 3: I love giving head, don't get me wrong, but I need to give that's just not happening.
Speaker 1: Like that's just like blue lips, and nobody likes blue lips. Do you like blue balls? No, it's the same, it's equivalent.
Speaker 2: Okay, but sometimes I okay, So sometimes there's a really hot girl and I'm like, yo, let me suck your toes. I don't need anything in return, you know, it's just like you come from it. No, but I'm I'm not trying to come from it. I'm just kind of like, you got some nice feet, Let me kiss your feet, let me kind of rub your feet little bit. You know. It's kind of like I want to. You know, I don't need something in return. Sometimes you just want to. You just attracted that person. I want to do something for that.
Speaker 1: I'm just different. I guess I don't know. I get the fetish in because I have a foot fetish myself, so toes is the thing.
Speaker 3: But I still need it. But if my toes are being sucked, I'm being fucked. I'm not just having one but not the.
Speaker 2: Other have it.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just what it is. I don't understand people like you, sir. I'm sorry, don't get it.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't get how you can stop yourself up and have that much self control to be like, you know what, I'm not fucking you like, I mean, good.
Speaker 1: For you, that's just not what What about? What about put my.
Speaker 3: Seven situations like that? Because I know, like I'm saying, like I would if somebody called me and in your situation and like, hey, I just want you to come suck my dick. I'm like, all right, well I'm not the girl for you.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: Now, even if you were honest, like if we were fucking and you just said, hey, like I don't want to fuck tonight, I just wander whatever, cool if it happens, whatever.
Speaker 1: But that's just not taking things off the table. That's just rude.
Speaker 2: Why are you trying to shoot me down like this? Why are you knocking down my vibe? I got a whole little system in place, and you're trying to tear me down.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think that I think that you're a hypocrite. How so, because because I am, I think you're a full hypocrite. Because I'm pretty sure you can't tell me that you've never had a guy right go down on you and like that wasn't it right?
Speaker 1: Okay, And you.
Speaker 2: Can't tell me that you'd enjoy it, and we're like, yo, okay, stop, we're gonna We're gonna have sex after.
Speaker 1: Only one time that I've ever and it was on purpose. I'm sure they're listening because they were a fucking psycho. But whatever. But so if I'm getting head, I'm a guy, I'm gonna fuck or I'll suck their dick.
Speaker 2: I'm still to bad.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Are they bad?
Speaker 2: If they're good enough, you'd want them to just keep going, you know, No.
Speaker 1: Even if I still finish, I'm getting fucked. There's nothing about me.
Speaker 2: I think you haven't had good head, then I have. Trust me, I have.
Speaker 1: I've been porn for over ten years. Please do not disrespect my put some respect on my name.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely I'm putting some respect on it. But I'm just saying, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, whatever you want to say.
Speaker 3: But for me, I just know Honestly, I know myself. I know that I'm a sexual person. So if you like awaken the beast.
Speaker 1: The beast is gonna come out.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that you've never gone ahead and was just like, holy crowd, this is too good, and.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to stop and not fuck. No, I can come multiple times.
Speaker 3: I'm not like a door. I'm just like coming and I'm like, oh, just leave me alone for an hour.
Speaker 1: Let me leave with you. The no, I'm fucking multiple times.
Speaker 2: Let's teach their own right, let.
Speaker 1: Me let me enjoy it my right private talk. The two each his own.
Speaker 3: But if you're not a multiple comer as a female, then there's something wrong with you. And if you're just sucking dick to suck now. I don't know, like I get your orals fixations, because I have one, I really really do. But if they're not fucking you or eating you out afterwards, goodbye, don't call me not happening. You should know this is a very selfish thing of you.
Speaker 1: You know it was this really great interview. I still want to know how I'm not how I'm a hypocrite because I've not.
Speaker 2: I guess you're not. Then I thought that. I'm sure you've had some experience where.
Speaker 3: Your like, okay, So let me get back to the one where I was saying about the thing about Okay. So, there was one time that I had an ex boyfriend in college and we had broken up, but I like, we had broken up, but obviously, you know, it's like you still see each other or whatever, blah blah blah. But he was crazy. He had this formal thing too. I had already invite, I already agreed to go. So with that being said, we were like, you know, back then, you like share like a hotel room with sucking five, six, ten people whatever. So we had like the master room whatever. The first night, so he we weren't fucking at the time, but he ended up going down on me and I was like, all right, great, I came everything and I just went to sleep.
Speaker 1: He was so mad, he went outside and cried called his mom on the phone.
Speaker 2: That's a weirdo facts.
Speaker 3: That's where I broke up with him, mad because I didn't fuck him.
Speaker 1: So he was like, you're just really gonna do this. I'm like, yeah, I didn't tell you to do it.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm going to sleep bye, because I didn't want to fuck him, but it wasn't going to stop him.
Speaker 1: He wanted to fucking go down on me.
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh, for it, but I had to stop with that, but he literally cried. That's why I said, I have one that I was.
Speaker 2: I think he was selfish because he's a fucking idiot, right, I mean, I think he should have just been like, yo, you know, take a little nap, enjoy yourself, and we'll get back at it later.
Speaker 1: No, but there was never going to be a later. That's why he cried.
Speaker 2: Or maybe there wasn't going to be a later because he cried.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're already broken up.
Speaker 3: But I was like, I'll go because I want to party, you know what I mean. I was twenty years old, like I didn't care.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, I'm sorry. I won't say a name, but you know you're watching a Yeah. That one made me mad. I don't approve.
Speaker 2: Next card, don't approve of what I do. I'm sorry, it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have to. But they were just getting to know each other. I'm still friends with you were cool, ace of hearts, romantic. Would you consider yourself.
Speaker 2: After that question?
Speaker 1: I guess not huh, Hey, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: Let me put this preface. There's nothing wrong with you just wanting to get your dick sucked. I'm just saying I'm not the type of the other I'm not the type of girl that would just do that, and nor do I know how girls can just do that and not doing.
Speaker 2: I don't enjoy having sex. I'm just saying that.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that. I'm just saying that at that particular moment, you know, in that situation. That's why I said, more power to you, that you could just stop yourself. I can. I'm selfish. I'm going all the way.
Speaker 2: So who's more selfish? Me? Are you?
Speaker 3: I'm probably mean. I mean, I was important for over ten years in my life and I got I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: I can't say that I'm really good turn things around on you.
Speaker 1: And it's okay. I don't really I mean to me. I I can sleep at.
Speaker 2: Night, I just I see fine. I sleep really good actually.
Speaker 3: And I come after, you know, after sex, and the same time too, when I'm getting head and I come like probably multiple times. There's something that you couldn't do. You can only come like maybe once maybe twice in an hour. It's true, so beat you when all right. Most romantic thing you've ever done to a girl.
Speaker 2: Most romantic thing done. I think there's been a few times on Valentine's Day where I've done something really sweet, like sort of like had like some sort of like I made like some sort of scavenger hunt for her to kind of like find clues that kind of led to like other clues in the house that sort of like kind of was it like a scavenger hunt throughout the house, and then it kind of led.
Speaker 1: To like Dick was in a box.
Speaker 2: It's like some some designer and roses and things like that. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: That's probably one of the most romantic things I've heard on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually it's creative because it's like you're putting like little clues to like get to.
Speaker 2: Like an artist. I like it. Like it this. Despite our last question, I actually think I'm a pretty romantic guy. But it only when I'm dating somebody, you know what I mean. Like, I feel like it's hard to be romantic if you're not feelings emotionally invested, right, But once I'm actually in a serious relationship, I feel very strongly fat person seesy for me to do romantic stuff like I might. I don't cook, I'm a bad cook, but you know, maybe i'll cook a little something for you. I'll read some instructions on a what would be.
Speaker 3: What would be like your go to meal if you had to like do something, Yeah, one that you've tried before that you like that you go to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, salmon rice and some you know, Brussels Slaus or something. Yeah, or maybe like a pot roast or something kind of I mean, just like something that I enjoy eating. I'll make it for you and kind of I'm good at making it, you know, because I've done it a few times. But you know, stuff like that. Yeah, I think this scavenger Hume was. It's pretty hard to be that one. But I've done drawings and poems and things like that. You know.
Speaker 3: But sweet, you sound romantic. Do you like sexting? Is it like one of those things that you could be like back and forth. I love sexting, So you're like the whole like the lead up up.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, I have a really creative imagination, so I think I can get very descriptive. And you know, I think sex thing is important because kind of like I'm at work and you're at work, or you know, I'm on the road and you're in the town. Sometimes and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, debscribe something that makes you horny.
Speaker 2: Girls with pretty feet, pretty feet, so you have a foot fetish. I have a foot fetish though, because the ugly ones are like huge?
Speaker 1: What do you like about feet? Since you have a foot fetish?
Speaker 2: Like the cute like I want to say fat ones, but like the cute like kind of.
Speaker 3: Like is it at the toe thing, the art the whole thing smelling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know it's like, you know the ones that are kind of like.
Speaker 1: Bony, Yeah, I don't like they like finger toes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's ugly. But the opposite of that is kind of like what I.
Speaker 1: Like, you like little squishy toes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, squishy. I don't want to say fat, but squishy is a good one.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gotten a foot job?
Speaker 2: No? I don't see. I don't like the foot job thing. I just like more like you like myiring, Like if you have pretty feet, touching and kissing and that kind of stuff, I don't want you to rub your feet on me.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like you like getting head and jerked off.
Speaker 3: So why wouldn't you want feet that you liked in front of you, that were pretty to jerk you off?
Speaker 2: Because feet can't really do a good job.
Speaker 1: I mean there's some foot models out there that can really do a thing.
Speaker 2: Feet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look into it's the whole foot world out there, right.
Speaker 2: Big butts. I like big butts.
Speaker 1: I cannot if you had to choose between breasts or butts. You're a morbid guy about on? Why do you act like to know each other? Romeo? Now do you like I've been hanging around with you for like years.
Speaker 2: I actually like it better when girls with small boobs, not like flat chested. But I don't like like the huge I don't know, it's just I like the bottom of the top ratio to be heavier on the bottom, you know, right. I don't like the boobs to be as big as the butt, like if you know you kind of.
Speaker 1: Like a fake implant type of person.
Speaker 2: I mean, they could be small implants as long as it's like not too.
Speaker 1: Big, you know, massive, where it's like you feel like not.
Speaker 2: Even not even kind of big, not even just like medium or small, subtle, subtle. Yeah, I like it to be bottom heavy, you know, bottom heavy, bottom heavy, like fat thighs to match and everything.
Speaker 3: What is one of your secret sexual fantasies, because we know you have a lot of fantasies since you don't watch porn, there has to be something that's in there that you're like, I shouldn't probably tell somebody this, but now is it d uh?
Speaker 2: Maybe like oh yeah, I think a lot of guys would probably say this, but maybe like two twin sisters, you know, or like or like a girl and her mom.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know you got a mommy fetish.
Speaker 2: I don't have a mommy fetish, but I just think it's like the mom like.
Speaker 1: The bat Like it's like a taboo fet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like something like something like forbidden, like you shouldn't do like if you if you get like a girl and like you kind of hook up with her sister kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, question though, so have you ever like fucked two sisters?
Speaker 2: M M?
Speaker 1: What is like the line between that, like is it something wrong with them or you?
Speaker 2: Well, do they know they do?
Speaker 1: And do they fuck?
Speaker 3: Because I thought it was like at the same time, like two like twin sisters.
Speaker 2: See, now you just upgraded my fantasy.
Speaker 3: Like that's what I was imagining two twin sisters and they're like, you know, you're fucking.
Speaker 2: Both of them, but like, yeah, no, it's kind of like the you get one and then you kind of sneak.
Speaker 1: I feel like people they like say their sisters, but it's like they just all the like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's not like the whole thing. But like I wonder if like that really happens.
Speaker 2: Sure does interesting.
Speaker 1: So you'd fuck a mom and a daughter combo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you No, that'd be kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can manifest only if the.
Speaker 2: Mom's like kind of you know, like sometimes you see a girl and then like her mom's like, you know, like forty five, close to fifty, and then it's like she's kind of hot, the mom's hot, you know, like mom, Like.
Speaker 1: You never fucked one of your friend's moms.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I've never had a mom. Well I've had I've had a girl that was a mom that had maybe like you know, a newborn, like you know, kind of like a got pregnant early kind of what's.
Speaker 1: The oldest woman you've had sex with?
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe early thirties.
Speaker 1: M So, No, No, it.
Speaker 2: Would only work if I had like, you know, the girl and then the mom. It's kind of like a combo.
Speaker 1: It's like it has to be one with it. It can't be both.
Speaker 2: I mean I would not the other yea. I wouldn't just like see like a mill and be like, oh that old mom's hot like when we get the mom, only only it's only like if she has like a if they're hot, you know, it's kind of like you see like a you know, you ever see a guy and the dad's kind of hot and you're kind.
Speaker 1: Of like that. I was thinking in my mind when I asked that, I'm like, have I ever seen a dad in a Sun combo? But I don't really think I have.
Speaker 3: But I mean I've been where it's like the dad's hot, But like I don't think like a dad and a Sun combo.
Speaker 2: But that's probably that's problems because it usually doesn't you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's rare, right, rare gem Yeah, I like it all right.
Speaker 2: Next question, are you getting some good some good stuff out of me?
Speaker 1: I definitely all right, it's a diamonds.
Speaker 2: See now I'm not holding back anymore.
Speaker 3: See we're friends now, you're just let me let it out almost all right, how many people have you slept with?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you said you're gonna let it all out.
Speaker 2: I don't even know, to be.
Speaker 1: Honest, like in the hundreds.
Speaker 2: And they're like, well, so we're talking about sex of blow jobs. I don't even fun.
Speaker 1: You can't just like blow jobs don't count.
Speaker 2: They don't count, not for sex, cool awesome.
Speaker 1: That means your sick's been sucked a lot.
Speaker 2: This is why this is really bad. I shouldn't say this on the interview.
Speaker 1: Why shouldn't you say this? This is truth with Texas?
Speaker 2: Right? But then it's like girls are gonna think really bad of me afterward.
Speaker 3: Why you're you're an adult, you're a single male, like you have passed.
Speaker 1: Everyone has passed. Those same girls that want to go to every LA party, they fucked a lot of people too.
Speaker 3: That's okay, everybody fucks and that's how we were all brought to this or right, unless you were swallowed, it's a different is.
Speaker 2: Much less than blowjobs, for sure, way less.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's like a very sacred place for you.
Speaker 2: Sex it is.
Speaker 1: So it's like you'd rather just have your dick sucked than have like what's the ratio? Like one hundred to ten.
Speaker 2: Fourth.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Wow, you get your dick sector fat? What's the craziest place your dic No wonder why you're dicking your face of the things that aren't tattooed.
Speaker 2: Mm, got it? Craziest place? I mean the old museum for it was kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: But why because it was that night, nobody's around, So how is that crazy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Just because it was outside?
Speaker 2: Like damn, I don't know, well, I mean while I was driving, I don't know. I mean I've done a lot of anywhere anywhere and everywhere. I guess I don't know what's like mine.
Speaker 3: It was an airplane like I did high club, so like I were you, No, it was not.
Speaker 1: It was a Southwest Airline flight.
Speaker 2: Baby, you get extra quests for that. PJS don't count.
Speaker 1: I don't either, because I think it's cheating. I mean, like I was definitely yeah, I hope, I'm sorry Southwest. But it was a long time.
Speaker 2: Wow, I did.
Speaker 1: But it was a knife flight, you know, went spoon you know, it.
Speaker 3: Was like you know, yeah, got a steparate games.
Speaker 2: I used to work out. Probably wouldn't say that on camera.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it was after hours.
Speaker 2: It was after hours. For sure.
Speaker 1: Have you ever fucked one of your clients?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yes, not Uh, it doesn't happen often because I try to keep the I'm very.
Speaker 1: Professional tattoo for free.
Speaker 2: No. No, no, it's more like like I tattooed clients and then sometimes they kind of like flirt on social media and then I end up being like.
Speaker 1: You know, they slip, they slid through the d MS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we ended end up hanging out and then stuff happens. But then they just sucked your dick. Yes, but sometimes it's been sex too nice.
Speaker 1: I'm glad for you.
Speaker 2: I'm having on rare occasions.
Speaker 1: Rare occasions. Yes, when's the last time you had sex with your ex?
Speaker 2: With my ex or with someone?
Speaker 1: I guess you don't have when's the last time you had an X?
Speaker 2: Two years ago?
Speaker 3: Okay, so when's the last time you had sex? Since it sounds like so repulsive for you?
Speaker 2: Months ago? Yeah, four months ago.
Speaker 1: You're a COVID virgin, I guess.
Speaker 2: So wait, no, it's it was during it was during COVID.
Speaker 1: So are you on these dating apps? Do you swipe right or left?
Speaker 2: Dating apps?
Speaker 1: No dating apps?
Speaker 2: Just Instagram that's a dating app.
Speaker 1: How many times a day. Would you say you masturbate?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Two to five? How do you have no wonder? You don't have time for anything else but your two other jobs?
Speaker 2: Not every day, not every day?
Speaker 1: So would you call yourself a nympho?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeahs some and else caught you that before.
Speaker 2: Yes, I guess it must be true.
Speaker 1: Three people, it's true.
Speaker 2: But I've been trying to cut back on the on the masturbation, honestly.
Speaker 1: But that's a unique thing to say that. It's like because.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like it's a waste when it's a waste of time. And two, it's like my video games.
Speaker 3: Do you want to say masturbating is a fucking waste of time simulating my brain?
Speaker 1: You're simulating something else too. I would rather fucking masturbate than play video games.
Speaker 2: Uh, you're right, actually, uh pick.
Speaker 1: Your battles right? All right? Last?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Clubs?
Speaker 2: The clubs?
Speaker 1: Kinky? What's all a little kinky?
Speaker 2: Haven't I been kinky enough? Are we going? Wow?
Speaker 1: All right? Have you ever been? Have you ever been caught masturbating? Mm hmmm, so you're sneaky? Last dirty dream you ever had?
Speaker 2: Damn, it's embarrassing. Embarrassing fucking my eggs?
Speaker 1: Is that why you were so mad when I asked you last time you spect your ex in my dreams?
Speaker 2: She was hot? Fuck it? You know?
Speaker 1: Do you like being tied up?
Speaker 2: No, I'm the dominant. I'm like super dumb, So you like to tie people? Yeah, I don't do anything that's somebody.
Speaker 1: Like bdms bdms. You know it made me nervous. Actually, actually, please stop, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: I actually went to like adsum like dungeon thing No, like one of those like places now, the sex dungeon thingies.
Speaker 1: So you went to like.
Speaker 2: What just to like see what's up. I don't know. I like found out a bottle. I was like, sounds cool, let me go check it out.
Speaker 1: Like did you go there to like learn how to do it, or you fuck somebody?
Speaker 2: Or I just wanted to see what was going on. I didn't, So you took a tour of the dungeon. I just wanted to go like observe. I saw the people doing stuff.
Speaker 3: It's kind of doing tell a private talk, spanking, whipping, chained up on the things like they have like these wheels. So like we used to do exoticas back in the world, was open, and they have like a whole BDSM like section where they would have like people on the like the little like bench thingies whenever, and like they're prodding them, they're like whipping them.
Speaker 2: I like to tell girls them the tattooed. Uh, the tattooing fifty shades of gray.
Speaker 1: You're the tattoo fifty shades of gray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Christian Gray. I think his name is Gray.
Speaker 1: So what is like the craziest like thing you've done? Mindful? Do you like handcuffed? Do you like what's going on?
Speaker 2: Uh? I just kind of this thing. It's kind of like this like sex. It's like a zapper. It's like an electrode type type thing, talking rod thing. Yeah, and you kind of like you can it has like electric volts like commodity.
Speaker 1: You're electrocuting bitches out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they're down for it.
Speaker 1: But like, is it a whip thing or is it like you're like a poke like a Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's got like a little light bulb kind of like wand and you kind of just like running over their skin and stuff, and you can kind of change you can control the voltage and stuff. And the lights are like it's like a purple Do you.
Speaker 1: Wear black all black while you're doing this?
Speaker 2: I actually thought of I was liked, be kind of cool to like wear like a mask or something kind of like crazy, But no, I don't usually do that. I'm too vain sinky. I like it. But yeah, I mean, I mean, just like I'm down to experiment and try some stuff, but it has to be like.
Speaker 1: What's like you're absolutely not trying it type of thing. What would be like something that you'd be like not up.
Speaker 2: For, well, anything that is, like I said, I'm like super domb, so it's like anything that is semi submissive on the guy's side, I'm like super again. So I don't like being like tired or anything like that. I don't like to do anything that's like I don't want to be tied. I don't want to be like handcuffed. I don't want to be nothing.
Speaker 1: Like Now, is your sex like is it when you are going into that whole thing?
Speaker 3: Is it demensional where you always like to have that type of sex or or is it just all over the board.
Speaker 2: It's all over the board. I think it depends on the occasion.
Speaker 3: Like sometimes somethings like that something to stimulate you more or like only arouses you if yeah, I'm spinked, or if I'm being electrocuted.
Speaker 2: Or if you know yeah, no, no, no, no, no, I think well I do. I definitely I do have a This is probably something else I shouldn't say on camera, but I do have a fetish for like what is it called like being like a saydist you know, okay, so it's like where you inflict pain kind of turns you on, but you know, I think it requires it has to be where the girl is into it. You know, I can't.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: I feel like you shouldn't be shy if those are the things that you like and you say you shouldn't say, I feel like you should.
Speaker 1: Be free to say it.
Speaker 3: It's just again, like you say, it's it's when you're with somebody who's doing those things. It's those people that want to do those things and you have safe words and you have you're doing it in a safe environment. But it's also there's people that really like that, they like pain inflicted on that, like that's a sexual way.
Speaker 2: But there's also a lot of people who hear that and think, like, oh, that person.
Speaker 3: That's why it's but it's also about communication. It's about what people at their levels. It's not like something you're doing and you're beating into somebody whatever. It's to the point it's like what you're sexually arouses you and that person because it turns you both on.
Speaker 2: Like for me, it's like the girl has to enjoy it, as has to enjoy doing it or getting it. Like for me, like I don't want to get like let's say, like let's talk blowjobs, right, I don't want to get head from some girl who doesn't enjoy doing it, because then it's like she's not.
Speaker 1: Even enjoying Like forcible, it seems like it's like why do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's not going to like turn me on. Like to me, the girl has to be into whatever is happening or it's like kind of like eh, you know. And same with the other stuff. It's like, I wohen do that kind of stuff with a girl who wasn't already into it into it like usually you know, like there's girls that are into that kind of stuff, you know.
Speaker 3: But that's why I feel like a lot of you know, and for me being in the sex industry for a big part of my life, it's like I'm all about educating people and communicating people, and especially with the show. It's like with this game, it's like other people have certain things, fetishes, all kind of things that come out, but it's like, as long as you talk about it in an environment that's safe and even the audience. Dude, it's like some people aren't ready to explore those things, but there's some people that bring things out.
Speaker 1: Of them that they may eventually do. It's just a safe space.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well so if you're yeah, so if there's like situations where let's say like I talk with a girl and I explained to them something like they ask me like what are you into? And then I say like, oh, I'm into this kind of stuff and they say that they're not. They never tried or anything. You know, then it's kind of like do you want to try it or you want to maybe like kind of experiment a little bit, you know, and you're.
Speaker 1: Not bringing your electric prod the first tucking them and like yeah you want to, right, it's more of like a hey, you build up to it.
Speaker 2: If you want to dabble, you want to kind of like see what it's like. And then if you don't like it, we don't have to do it. Maybe steps right, or maybe they do it and then they're like, yeah, this is hot, like slap me, you know, like I like when girls want to be slapped.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, I for me, I'm all about what like gets those people off in that moment, you know, I mean like being It's like it's eroticism, like you know, being erotic in your own in your own skin.
Speaker 1: And if that makes me feel good, then to each his own, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: I totally agree to each his own.
Speaker 3: Well, you completed the game, you survived the game. I hope it wasn't too bad. I hope that you've got to indulge some things, let things off your chest. We got to know each other a little bit better. And yes, is there anything that you'd like to ask Miss Texas?
Speaker 2: Yes, actually give it to me. What are your I mean, I'm assuming obviously the podcast, But after being out of the adult are you still doing anything adult related? Adult?
Speaker 3: I have an OnlyFans that I do like solo stuff on there, but I don't do anything other than that, and I do you know stuff like that?
Speaker 2: Do you make as much OnlyFans or more before. Oh, I know, some girls are making a lot of my only fans. So it's like some people it's like why even do porn or why go that far?
Speaker 3: Sure, you know, for me, I'm very fortunate to have built this fan base that I have currently because of the years that I've put on through the years of doing porn. So I'm fortunate to make you know, you know, good money off my only fans. But it's also work. People think it's not like I'm just doing on there, like you know, it's a good job. You know, I shoot, you know, new content twice a week, and I'm doing you know, different like contests and things like that for my fans. And it's more a personal thing because it's people who are actually paying and not wanting everything for free, which they're much free stuff out there. So it's the only way that they could see me in the exclusivity of what I have going on in my life. And so I really like to be intimate with my fans on that platform. But for me, you know, porn and it's something that I did, it doesn't define who I am. It's just a part of you know, my brand of what kind of made me. People to know my name, and so the podcast was, you know, the second transition of kind of going to the media world and getting you know, the first time where my voice was out there, where I wasn't censored. I wasn't it's conceived of something or people thought or they had a misconceived notion because I didn't do ABC or D. So for me, as I'm a very personal person, I love meeting new people and getting to see people in all different walks of lives and different kinds of things, and finding things about myself too within each individual guest as well.