Speaker 1: Okay, we are live. If you didn't catch that, I said, okay, we are live. And if you didn't catch that one, I said, okay, we are live. Let's see if this thing initiated this time. Yes, okay, cool. It looks like we're on Brady in now. Must have just been sitting too long last time. Needed a refresh or something. So we are on Brady on Rumble and YouTube tonight. And I hope everybody had a great extended weekend, long weekend, whatever you decided to do. Hang out with family, go on an adventure, or do whatever contemplate your you know, mastering of the universe or whatnot, whatever whatever works out for you. We went to the water park for two days and I think, I don't know if it's I don't't remember if it was Thursday or Friday night. I took my daughter out to the Leelo and Stitch. It was a premiere. It hadn't even apparently it wasn't released until Memorial Day, which would yesterday, but the premiere night was a couple of days before that. Yeah, we went to the three D version of it. Sh had it. It was fun, it was decent, it was good. It Miss Disney so of course there's no parents. Parents are always dead in every every Disney movie I see. If you don't get to watch the horrific death, at least they tell you about it and show you pictures. Right, it's all about the trauma in the messed up family dynamics and all that stuff. You gotta have that in there. You gotta have CPS involved. There was CBTs involved in this movie, but I mean as far as and you know, they try to paint them out to be the good guys, try to paint out the CIA to be the good guys. But it's Leelo and Stitch, like I understand all that stuff, and I'm like, this is ridiculous. I got mad a few times, but it's like, yeah, don't don't make this out to be like these are good guys, these are criminals. Adoption and Say Families Active nineteen ninety seven was a Clinton child grabbing with incentives for CPS to go steal children from good families. But anyhow, all that aside, all that aside, you know, I forgot to do it's been a while. Some of the bean bag uh huh, hold on, hold on, this is why I do it. Ahead of time. I gotta go through that to that, and it's gonna be on the side some of the pitch because I'm affraction. It's like that, I gotta do it again. Come on, come on, buddy, come on. All right, now that we get to super cult dramatics out of the way, uh ye, I need to show you something and you need to assist with this. In the description of the videos, there are links. So I want to show you these links because there's something going on that needs to be kind of attact, addressed, whatever you want to call it. So let's look at the just I picked randomly. I picked the YouTube channel. All right, we are n nine and eight. Do you want to know how many it takes to get anything any kind of traction? Ten thousand? So how do we do that? Well, we could bang our head against the waald like we've been for ever. I mean we got we got to almost five thousand on Rumbled by banging our heads against the wall, doing it the the honest way, the best way.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But see how they do this with YouTube. I mean they always dot dot dot it, and it's like if they're not gonna if they're not gonna hyperlink it, then that dot dot dot just screwed you because then you can't get to it. But go ahead and do me a favor. You know, I should have also done I should have made it so that it wasn't just specific to this one because it's not gonna help me. Hold on, let me get get this way, I'll go through my I knew there was a reason why I used the oh oh, by the way, So if I coming clearer, if there's no latency, if there's no pixelation when I do this, Alo was installed today, so we should be at a gig. Up and down? Yeah, up and down. Uh, let's see, let's go back to where we were. So I'm over here and I clicked this, so look at this. This is in the description of both the videos. So if you're in well actually in Bredion too. So if you're over on Bredyon, if you're over one Rumble, it's right there. It's doctor Glidden clips the clips. This is mine. Okay, there's someone else out there who's got a doctor Peter Glidden clips on there, and I know the person. I know them well, we were good acquaintances for a while. But uh, this person is trying to utilize so none of the stuff is his he's going around grabbing doctor Glidden clips that are just randomly shared around the Internet. But what he's doing is he's following the scumbag model that uh, Doctor Glyndon and I had discussed that the Mormons do. They'll take all of your intellectual property, then they'll redirect people to their own sites. Well, he's doing the same thing, except he's redirecting them to his affiliate link. And then he started then he started proceeded to tell me this guy, this person, Oh, I was clipping up one of your one of your making a clip out of one of your videos the other day host on mine, I go, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. So you're going to use my video my like these are my interviews or talks with Dr Glennin. You're going to take mine where you know, I have an affiliate link set up with him, and that's how the show and My Family and all those sorts of runs. And you're going to use what I put the time and effort into. You didn't talk to him, you didn't have a show. You're going to take that from me and then readdirect them to your affiliate link. Excuse me, buddy, Yes, I have a big problem though, And this is what he said. You should be thankful and grateful and want more people to you know, clip you so that people go to your channel. And I go, that's all fine and good, but you know what, Internet Cloud doesn't pay the goddamn bills, dickhead, and you know that. So what is it ragging rights that I'm asking? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I have a bigger number on now, shut up, dude. You're stealing. You're stealing, and you're using my stuff to steal from me with So I had a huge problem. And yeah, there's probably legal actions I could take if necessary. But this is why I want you to click this link. This one is mine. This this is live call on Wednesdays right here, And this is the so he has a doctor Peter glitting clips that's on Instagram. This one right here I just started. You'll see it's all based. It's all my stuff. If my stuff pops up somewhere else and it's not, you know, connected to this account, it's because it's him. And none of that should be given any light a day because if it's going that direction, he's taking you away from it and he'll probably it might even be misleading enough for you to think that you're actually helping this show when it's actually going to him. So don't do that. You know, my my affiliate link is this right here. It's right here in the description. It's via equals Peter Glidden and d Health. That's what PGN D health means. Okay, doctor Glidden's membership site. That's why it's here. So there's thirty followers so far. I just started over this weekend and I've put up nineteen posts so far. But there is a thing, and this is why I want you guys to help out with this. Share this around and stuff like that too, because you see how like I could show you this if I wasn't set up in this, if it was on my phone, I could show you there's like eight views on this one and two on this most of them are over two three hundred. But the reason why this is is anytime it pops up with some sort of phone number which is on the back of my screen or the link even partially Instagram and TikTok and stuff like that, they will not share your video round because they don't want Like you can have your links in the description, but they won't have it. They won't like even any kind of writing. Sometimes we'll screw it up because if the if the computers seeing senses that it's going to redirect people away from their pay their site, they won't start it around. So that's some bullshit. I knew that a while ago, but I didn't think it was gonna matter, because some of my videos that do have all that information on there have gotten, you know, several hundred views. But if I look back at all the ones that didn't, it's all the ones I have that information in it. So sometimes they get but see like this one right here, like that one has the link here and it has the phone number, and this one has very few views because of that. So I've got to go do these other clippings. These ones came directly from and I can't show you right now, but it's in stream yard and they just make these what they call generated by AI clips that actually usually suck really bad. They're usually like not only twitchy to where it's like if you had epilepsy, it would put you into a seizure because it's like keeps on trying to readjust itself because it's it's all done and like computer so if you'd move, it makes a camera move, like with the way they're cutting it. It's so it's so stupid. But also they don't have an idea or concept of where the point begins and where it ends. So half of the time the clips that they give you are too short to be of any to make any statement before they cut them, or they cut them in a stupid spot, so it's it renders them useless. So the ones that after I sift through all that crap, I find a few that are good and I put them up here. And that's why you've been seeing all these clips if you've been Patreon, if you were on the YouTube channel or the mung Wole channel. I've been sharing some of them around to kind of, you know, give the continuity so that people if they if they land on any of these, they'll they'll recognize the clips if they're going through if they're fine us on Instagram or TikTok or whatnot, and they'll know that they landed in the right place. So that's that's one of the reasons for it. But we need, we need to get this going and then let it, let it take off and have a life of its own. Afterwards. So it's called doctor Glidden clips. I noticed no one's doing it yet because it's still so is thirty. But it's doctor Glidden clips. So it's Instagram dot com if you're on if you're on a computer, you can get the Instagram. Uh, if you're not already logged in, it might be a paint Buttfore you do it from your computer. But once you've done it, it's actually an easier way to like, you know, do edits on your on your videos and then you know, use your full editing software instead of something on the phone with a smaller screen and no actual buttons because it's all touch screen. Like I have a better time doing things on my computer. So there you go, all right. I wanted to keep that and when I I want this to be fresh, and you're gonna you're gonna hear me references a lot. And tomorrow we do have doctor Gluten on at eleven a m. Pacific time as always eleven am to two pm Eastern. And no, did I say that right? No it's one pm Central LEVI yeah, it's eleven am. It's eleven am Pacific. That was correct. Okay, so remember that and be ready with your questions to ask doctor Peter g Linnon and I put this thing here, and because of this information right there, it also doesn't get spread around. Plus it's a static. Usually it puts some music behind it or something, but that gets annoying if you're just trying to write something down when you hear music, you know on what do you call it? Broken record style? Like in a in a loop? Put some gangster music on there. Oh shit, No, I don't want to do that. Well, let's go back over here, all right. So now we're gonna go into the Instagram grabs. And I also need to to show you or tell you. You don't have answergram. Well, now you have a reason, do you if you let me ask you this, do you have TikTok? Because if you don't have Instagram but you have TikTok, the world has come to horrible, horrible end already, and we're just we're just not realizing that we're already dead. If you tease me, it's gonna get hot in this pitch. Oh yeah, I know. You guys can why they why do they want to say something? The guy's talking to them. That's stupid anyway, all right, So, so as you can see. So this is the TikTok one, which is the link is right underneath it, so it is doctor Dot Glitten dot clips. The reason why there's a doctor Dot and then that dot clips like that is because that's same person is on here doing the same thing with other people's footage that he's taken and he's trying to drive it to his affiliate link for doctor glynnon. But again, when then he just decided that he was gonna up and start doing mine for the same but to drive them away from my link when he's using my material to do so, How would I not have a problem with that? How would that not endo friendship? How would that not make me his bitter enemy? Because it's done? All three? Okay?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Anyway, this is doctor Doc Glyndon dot clips at TikTok. That one's the official one. Yes there's no followers, Yes those four likes are from me, and yes I had shit in each one of the assests. Why they didn't send them? Look seven six, Like, if anybody knows anything about TikTok, you drop any stupid video on there and you have seven eight hundred, one thousand views on it. The reason why these have none is because they had to be searched for in order to be found. That's why that's the demonic bullshit of TikTok. So you know, there's that TikTok soks one. Here's my classic physique one. Oh yeah, and uh that right there, Bam, I don't care about the fucking analytics. Get that shot off my screen. Okay, so there you go. Now we're back. If you don't have an if you don't have an Instagram, you should totally make one. For the specific reason. It's not selfish. You're selfish, Oh son of a No. No, okay, good, got scared. I got scared there for a minute. Forgive me. It's okay, you're awesome. I was just teasing you anyway. But that doesn't you put up there because it's just too funny. They never put me in the spot. I want to be there. You go. I barely got it to Yeah, well you got a TikTok in new Instagram. That's like one of those standards that I like, practically codes with a phone, like Facebook, which I never use. I usually delete it off my phone. I have it on my phone and this one of those apps and says this could script your phone's you know, operating. If you get rid of it, I'm like, okay, cool, sounds good, click get rid of it. Yeah, but Jordan Maxwell's dead unless you mean Jordan Peterson. So, and Jordan Maxwell was a total scam, sham, lying piece of shit. He was a he was an adept in the Fraternal Order. He gave a bunch of money to the other lying douchebag who did that stuff about the Anonachy. What the hell is that idiot's name I've talked about in my book sit Chen the the whole fairy tale, because they don't want you to know that the goths are the ones who legitimately were the rulers of Summer, so they have to make it into aliens and all kinds of stupid garbage. That was all done by the guy who pretends to be above it, all right, Baxwell. Also, if you look back in the history on my Rumble channel, you'll find a video where I show not only Joe Rogan talking shit about a dead man William Cooper, but also Jordan Matxwell making up a whole bunch of horrible, disgusting lies about Bill Cooper. So that should be weighted with whatever you think about the guy he's crying about it on Rents before he died. Yeah, well, the only thing that person is doing is spreading disinformation anyway, like some of it might be legitimate, and that's all fine and good, But who did he take it from? He used to speak in very generic terms, and then he got a hold of Bill Cooper's information and started repurposing it himself. So all Jordan Maxwell's crying about is how he's still from other people, and then they took it from him. The reason why a lot of these people go to these conventions is so that they could still from other people. That's why they show up. It's a true story. And I didn't bring my car, I didn't bring my water cup in here. Are we good? Every once in a while, I see like this feels like things are moving slow. No, I guess not. Alright, let's see, let's go to this now. Now it's been a while, so the majority of the show is probably gonna be this today. Although I did read a lot in final Judgment and what people saw here, I go back to this big screen again. What people saw the uploaded video that wasn't a livestream. It was forty minutes or so forty five minutes of my previous episode that was three hours long called away By they got JFK. So there was a whole section there where I talk about the Bank of England, Steve of London, Bank of England and Federal Reserve. I'm making the same mistake other people are ranking now and how they were the driving force of debt, slavery and their true rulers of countries that were quote unquote British imperialism. No it was waivey. They call them Dutch because that's where they happened to live. They call them British because that's where they happened to live. But they were way to the very saturn Colet you know who I'm talking about. So that's and those are the money lenders. Come on, so I need to explain this to anybody like that, you know. So they were Israel Bank of England, So Britain was Israel before Israel was Israel. That's why Churchill just did what he did, and that's why everybody seems to be working for the same man or the same type of agenda. And then over here we got the Federal Reserve. They did what they did with the civil warp in eighteen sixty by the end of it in eighteen sixty five, incorporated US eighteen seventy one, nineteen thirteen. Well, first there was a comfortable fake artificially induced money crises in the country eighteen ninety nine and a couple other times, and then they brought forth the Federal Reserve, and then twenty years later they plummeted us into bankruptcy, all by design. The most wealthy of the country in the world was destroyed by the by in twenty years by the Federal Reserve Bank, because that was supposed to be good for us, and we all became collateral for the debt. Are very are very lives, not just you know, not just having the debt heaped upon us, as in which why we pay taxes. And then I compared that to Libya before they murdered Gaddafi, and I should have specified more specifically when I said they have I should have said had no taxes, because now they have an imm flown because they have a central bank there and the whole country is in shambles and sob place to live. But it used to be the most bossome place to live. No taxes, no electric bill, no healthcare bill. No, well, if you wanted a car, they'd pay half of it, and gas was fourteen that it's a gallon because they were profit sharing. They nationalized the mineral resources of the country and they paid it back, you know, to the people to make them strong, to make the country strong. He did that huge irrigation thing that they destroyed with bombing, Thank you, Obama, and put everybody back into the stone age again, the most horrific thing that a manybody could do our country. Oh wait, but we're not the way vase. No, why is everything that we do serve them? There would have been no World War one or two with our involvement in it. There would have been no World War one or two without the Federal Reserve or the City of London, Bank of England at all. Because these are where their power comes from, is the manipulation of other people's military might and their people their lives to go fight wars for them, destroy things, terror form the country by bombing it to hell. It's like road of tilling everything, you know, getting the soil all nice so that they can plant a fuck a central bank there and a big ass IMF long then and poverishes the nation, just like they did with William of Orange, making the people the collateral to debt so that he could go fight James the second. So that's why that was out there. Then I saw right after I finished that section, I go right into the Jackie and NASA stuff, and I was like, that would be a good standalone clip too, because a lot of times people won't really won't watch something that says it's three hours in the first place, I do all the time, but I'm also the person with a very long attention span, and the things that I do throughout the day, I'm usually looking for like a what they call it soundtrack for your life type of thing. So if I'm driving for three hours, of course I want to have one podcast on so I don't have to keep on flipping around and dicking around my phone run driving. And also if I'm working, so I want to hear blenders and meat chopping peppers, or would I rather hear something that will enter, you know, maybe go fuck your you know. Every once in a while while i'm you know and learning something as I go, like that's mentally stimulating, right. The only time I don't really watch or listen to something is if I'm on the elliptical, I think reading is that that's where my focus is better, So I don't feel the the effects of the exercise as badly. You're even you're focusing on reading, you seem to be able to get through stuff a lot easier that you look up and you're like, oh, wow, I just went through twenty minutes. I just went through forty minutes. I just went through an hour on this damn machine, and I didn't think it was that long.
Speaker 2: Woo.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here we are and there we be, so this is going to be longer. I want to get back into the final judgment. Michael Collins, Piper Information. I have my phone here with some snapshots if you do get to there, but just know that's on its way. And also I still have to finish the Makers of Civilization, Race and History. I need there's a whole set in there. I need to discuss until we get to Gudia, g U d e A or I A, depending on who writes it. And I want to say his not decadence, but his uh, he really took it on the idea the same thing like the Romans do is like a living deity kind of completely not the way Thor or any of our earliest ancestors would have treated it, because they didn't do that to themselves either. The other people did that after the fact. They never claimed themselves to be deities, and they definitely wouldn't make the whole They wouldn't have spent so much money on glorifying themselves that they would have the animus of people around them who would even other Goths, who would want to work with whomever to overthrow the Sun cult. Right, So that's that's one of the things we need to get into, so we can see where did this Sattern cult creep back up from where they were hell bent against human sacrifice, Our ancestors disgusted by these human sacrifices, child torture, this pharmachia where they were just messing with people and giving them stuff that, you know, cause all kinds of horrible things to happen to them, the whole burning people alive, to all kinds of sick stuff. Right, and our ancestors and through four thousand, five thousand years ago put down that cult. And it's funny that their natriarch inspired everybody from Kali to Hecate to Aris to Lilith, and the whole Babylonian black magic all stems from that Saturn cult that was called the Siperent wolf cult or the Edenites slash Rome's r O M S, which is actually literally that's where the name of the name from Rome came from, because it's the wolf cult, and Romulus and Rhedamliss are suckled by a freaking wolf. That why did they Why did the Sanhedrin have so much klout and sway in Rome? Why didn't they just put down those old bearded bastards and be done with it already, because they were part of the same cult and there was a hierarchy. Of course, there are probably some area and Gothic people in Rome. There are probably some good states some in there, but as always, it's the people that they manipulate. They are the whisperers in the ears of people. The priestcraft is always whispering in their ears, always influencing the higher ups, and eventually it corrupts and like a good parasite, destroys and erodes everything from within. So it still looks like the same thing, even though it's operating and acting differently, and that's what they do to our country. That's what they do to Britain. Oh, British Britain must be them. No, it's not. It hasn't been. Just like China. China's owave aded to the max. But we we still blame China and think, we think this, I can't get it right. We think this when we think of China. It's not with a you know, banking cloud or a Soros type figure. All right, let's do it, or there we are, but yeah, I would like to get into the Microcollins Piper information soon. Guys. Please before you leave the show today, please go over to the Only way we're gonna beat this person who's trying to like take all of my work and use it to form his own gain is by us building this one up first. And so it's right here. It's Instagram. Well you can't see that right now, can you. No, you can't, But it's instagram dot com doctor glitting clips and you'll see my you'll see that icon that has they'll see it cut off a little bit because it's a circle, you know, if there says thirty or close to thirty, because somebody else might get there first and do the do the right thing, like that's the one all right, Lease, let's let's let's build that bastard up. Let's get a few hundred people on there and then let uh that that'll help, you know, jug that'll help. That'll help massage the algos a little bit, and put the videos out there more. Then you guys don't do anything because people come in and they'll come to the show more. They'll build up the subscriber count all on its own, and we'll get more people on doctor and doctor Glynnin deserves to have more people know who he is. This is a good information for everybody. Hey, cool, I just gotta n for order for that sauce. Love it all right, I'm glad I send out those emails. Okay, So anyway, let's do this. Oh kids are home, Dog's barkin. So this is O. J. Simpson pulls one of the most controversial and awkward pranks pranks quote unquote during a nineteen ninety eight interview. Remember ninety seven ish, right round was when he goes equated?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Was it the early ninety four? Really? Yeah? Maybe it was. I guess I just remember being in school and I was brought into I don't know if it was a French class or was it chemistry class or something. So it was it was one of the teachers who's more liberal, olddikey looking ladies, right, and we all went into that classroom to fight to hear the verdict. I don't know why. It's a small town in upstate New York. Right, and the fucking football player, jock assholes were jumping up and down cheering. I'm like, yeah, you just cheered to death the murderer. Good job, asshole. So's o. J. Simpson, a former NFL star acquitted in the nineteen ninety four murder trial of his ex wife Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman, sparked controversy in the ninety ninety eight BBC interview with Ruby Wax. After filming, Simpson prank to Wax by mimicking the psycho shower scene. Oh that's funny, pretending to stab her with a banana, which Wax called inappropriate given his murdered trial history. Jackass, Oh this is great. They have norm here. Ah, yes, okay, now there's a reason for that, and I will go. I will go look for that right now. Hold on, hold on, I'll have this back up. So once we see the thing. We'll go right into this link real quick. It it's the EPSYS. Yep. Yes, okay, we got a clearer, cleaner, not so shitty picture of one. I really unless, of course, I can't wait. I can't wait to share this one. Okay, al ready, we got it. We got it? Uh so good? Can't wait?
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 7: Jay said to me that he had a surprise for me, and I genuinely was surprised.
Speaker 8: Just did you do it?
Speaker 3: No? I didn't.
Speaker 1: I think it was this He looks at the camera and do you like this guy's a fucking mocker? Isn't he like he's mocking these dead people? Knew I didn't. Either he's a retarded child or he just thinks he's so clever because he got away with murder. He also got away with being broke as a joke afterward too, and they took away his his heisman. Oiji's favorite hobby after the trial was insinuating he did it, or straight up saying it so in his book. No, he didn't say so. It was something the Golden Family had him, made him so that he made us so. He had to because he was gonna keep capitalizing on writing books off the off of the murders he committed and it was like I didn't do it or something like that was the name of the book, but they made him highlight in different colors like so it sounds like so the words that you see standing out were like I did it, it's it's it's pretty interesting. It's like he couldn't stand holding it inside him and thought it was an achievement and had to feed the ego with a guy. Yeah, he was all sorts of parting and doing these weird videos with a bunch of chicks and I think, uh, I think Shaquille O'Neil either mentioned something about it or was in one of them. I can't remember. And uh yeah, but anyway, this guy's a dirt bag. He's Is he dead he had a brain did he have brain cancer or something like that. Let's see. Oh yeah. He died April tenth, in twenty twenty four, aged seventy six. The juice Yeah, was an American professional and he went He did go to jail, but it was more of like a let's see, uh what, well, this is what. Maybe there was a reason why they both got murdered. Maybe it was a Columbia is that what they wanted us to believe that it wasn't him, but it was a Colombian drug lord. Come on, when you're following O. J. Simpson's death, sources have reportedly come forward to legging the former NFL stars involvement in a multi state Columbian cocaine distribution ring. I want to know, I want to know dates he really did have the jews, he said, Okay, he let know the people don't get it. He likes to do a little cocaine. Let the man rest, Well he can if he's not cocaine. But anyway, oh, anyway, you can't see any of that. So let me just play this now.
Speaker 6: Is the idea of a joke, and this is it.
Speaker 9: Couldn't I do it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 9: Nope, couldn't not do it?
Speaker 1: After we finished filming. So yeah, there was some guy apparently who was in jail that was hanging around banging Nicole Brown as well. And he was the drifter and drifter guy and he said that he did it in some when he was locked up with somebody else. That was one of the stories, and that they blamed the husband and he was like, I was banging this really hard. Chicken, a rich chicken, all this other Who the hell knows that that's real. But this is all after the fact, so he was already acquitted and all that stuff, so or found not guilty. I should say, I.
Speaker 6: Don't even think the Jews are Semites.
Speaker 10: I mean, eighty percent of the Palestinians have actual ancient Hebrew DNA, like percent of the you know, Jews and Palestine do not have ancient Hubret DNA. So if you want to talk about like actual.
Speaker 1: Seventh like that even makes a difference anyway, because I if you go deep enough and figure this out, if there's any such a like, nobody should be nobody should be congratulating themselves for having that shitty, freaking archaic language in the first place. Like that that was mostly all reconstructed in the nineteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, that's pretty recent. The majority of that stuff was is such like basic generic. It's just like you can't even do anything with it. You can't you can't even describe anything with it. And yet these books are allegedly first written in it. No, no they're not. They're originally written in ancient Greek. That's why there's complexity to it. There is no complexity to ancient Hebrew. So anybody who would want to claim that they were Hebrew, you would assume, would also claim the language. And if they did that, then they wouldn't be the brightest people on the block. They would be a bunch of Neanderthals. You know, Nanderthals me it's just my mouth. So I don't know what the hell to make of that, except to say that if anything has any type of roots, they would be illegitimate because of misunderstanding of their own history, and they would most likely be Goths like the Dan tribe. But all these other stories that are made up about these Ebrews is all bullshit. All of it is bullshit, and I've proven it through the real history that's out there that they refuse to acknowledge. Everything's gothic arian. It's just the way it is. If it was, I mean, it kind of is Irish, but I mean, if it was anything different, then I would have reported on that and been like, yeah, you know, they have something there because it's verifiable. But it's not. So there's that and this actually I'm I have to keep on, you know, going back to this book that I wrote, because the more I read into the stuff, the more it weaves its way back into what I wrote about already. And it's not to say and it's not because I was wrong about something that I need to correct. It's because this actually helps as like a key. So when you hear these things and see these things on your own research time, or if you find someone else actually talking about these rare things that we talk about here, you'll have a frame of reference for it. And it's it's not gonna be the first time you've heard it if you've read this book, so you'll have some kind of like foundation and it'll make more sense. And then you also know if they're wrong too about what they're just what they're covering. Pay on those topics, right, And that's important too, because any little nugget somebody can twist, twisting your little nuggets, you don't want them to do that. That hurts, that might.
Speaker 10: It's the Palestinians right now, So they want to use this word anytime to.
Speaker 1: Get attacked, all right, guys, get me on Jake Shields and I.
Speaker 10: Just don't agree, Like I don't think they're in a victim category. I'm not gonna cut them any fucking slack. They are overrepresented in every single fucking category. They're crushing it across the board, and not just a little bit. I mean, I'm talking about like three five hundred percent overrepresented in categories. And we're talking about government, we're talking about banks, we're talking about media, we're talking about Hollywood, we're talking about all the important positions in America. They're massively overrepresented. So they're not in a fucking victim category in my eyes, in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: What the hell would they think. We're putting a bunch of white looking Jews around a bunch of Arabs.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 10: That's the funny thing is, you know they talk about Semites and most of the Israelis are not actual Semites. They're from fucking Europe, the Eastern European Ashkeanazi Jews. And they did the DNA study. Eighty percent of the Palestinians are like actual Semites that are linked to that land, right, and like ninety seven percent of the Israelis are not. And then you just find out that DNA testing is illegal in Israel, Like you have to get a court order to get a DNA tests. The owner of twenty three ae meters is Jewish, you know, but they.
Speaker 9: Don't allow that.
Speaker 10: They're in the US just an open borders.
Speaker 9: And the right.
Speaker 1: So they want to know your DNA. Twenty three and me is who sponsors Dan Bongeno or used to a sponsor Dan Bungeno. Just put that in there, you know, know what I mean? Understand what that was going on there because he was doing that for all of the since at least twenty sixteen. He had twenty three in me as a sponsor or shortly thereafter, and twenty three and me was collecting your data, your d DNA data. Now, if you understand entanglement, you don't want anybody else to have your DNA because they can do something to that sample or your DNA that'll affect you. They can do some kind of witchcraftery. They can do some sort of like a you know, like a like a pincushion type of thing. They could do that. They can radiate it, they could do something else horrific to it, and it can cause illness, you know, nausea or straight up death on the other end, depending on what they're doing to you, and if people know how to do it right, this is the entanglement thing that also helps you if you have a DNA sample and you're not an evil bastard, that you can help somebody remotely get healthier by treating the sample of the DNA and that energetic healing that you're doing, because it's what it is like depending on what doesn't matter what you're doing to the sample. It's energetics is that is what's at work, and that's what's that work all the time. So that will relate back to you through this wonderful ethereal energetic world that we have, this wonderful place, this heaven on Earth that has been turned into a hell by these fucking people the UK.
Speaker 10: It's open borders, it's race mixing, it's you know, diversity right right, Not in fucking Israel.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, I think twenty three and meters and ancestry dot com may have had their problems with pedophilia in the past, like they're like up there with wayfair. Let's see, let's find out, Yeah that's been wiped using virtual rietna. Nope, nope, nope, someone else can find it. Because I know that there was a story in a while back there was human trafficking involved some sort of human trafficking, and twenty three and meter going on, and some of the weird shit.
Speaker 10: Show me how many fucking Jewish Israeli women are married to black guys? Show me how many fucking Israeli men are married to black women.
Speaker 6: It's like it doesn't happen.
Speaker 7: There's a book written by a guy last name Kaufman and blacking on the first name, where he's.
Speaker 1: Such a dad damn idiot. She makes it out everything out like it's a fucking it's a brand new like this happened in the forties. Stop acting like this is your information that you uncovered and you're it's all brand new. You're you're the last person to talk about it, not the first. So step ack and so got him, arrogant, Candace, you fucking bug eyed retard.
Speaker 7: He said it it's Germany must perish, like they literally wanted to get rid of Anglo Saxons.
Speaker 8: And so when you have that, com.
Speaker 1: No Gothic arian and got Germanic enough of the whole. Yeah, you know who the Anglo Saxons are. Those are those people. But the larger group here is what you should be concerned with, which is all Europeans, all Europeans of what they want to get rid.
Speaker 7: Of context and you're going, well, why was I never told about this book which was published in.
Speaker 1: Amou And you're black, so do you care if they get rid of all the white people. Let's be honest here, Candace Erica.
Speaker 7: He wrote a book about how they would have to just annihilate them, how they had to make them infertile, that they couldn't produce. And then you here at the at the end of that war, what was done to German speaking civilians. And that's just send the chill down your spine that you don't know it. That is what scares me that we were never taught it, which means that we were specifically.
Speaker 1: He's an actress and she's she's trying to sound serious and play in a dramatic role. There's so many people out there that are so soft headed that they don't realize that this is all that these people are, their actors, just like Jones. Jones is at the buffoon, but he's still an actor. Every one of these people you have. You have Stupeters who tries to be he's a miserable actor himself, but he pretends to be virtuous and caring about children and other human beings and there on, all this other stuff, and you know, sympathizing with others. It's all bullshit to make his own personal his own public persona, to build his own public persona and make him out to look like a good guy when he's devoid of any human emotion internally. He's a sociopath like all the rest of them.
Speaker 7: Hold an angle, and that angle has been protected for a very long time for a reason that must be evil, because lies can only be served to protect evil.
Speaker 6: I don't even think.
Speaker 1: Uh, so, I guess it would be evil to say, no, there's no juice hidding under my floorboards. No it did cool? Huh, because that would be a lie. No, there's no juice on my floorboards. There might be some. There may be some Anglo Saxons though, when the when the ship starts to go down. Oh, let's see. While filming Parks and Recreation, Adam Scott jokingly tries to cologne, tries on a colone called insert and asks why is it called insert? Okay, here you go, that's a good one.
Speaker 9: Why is it called insert?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: Because it's been in someone?
Speaker 3: Oh, so.
Speaker 1: I think this was one of those ad libs that wasn't wasn't a They weren't expecting it.
Speaker 12: The Holocaust. Why it's important. It's not just that it didn't.
Speaker 1: We're not trying to belabor or a point or beat it to death, but it is what it is. Every single day we get inundated by how we are scum and how we should just suck it up, and how everybody else is the victim while they're raping and murdering everybody. Doesn't matter if it's us or if it's more of their own people, It doesn't matter. They're raping and murdering period, that's just what they do. Or stealing and robbing, if they're ways stealing, robbing and raping and stealing your children. This is what's going on as they plummet us into an economic crisis like we've never seen before in our life times, and in addition to that, enslave us digitally. So if I want to, if I want to, you know, throw some stones at this tank, then I'm gonna throw some fucking stones at this tank. And I'll stand with but with all the little Palestinian kids and throw fucking stones at this tank. Okay, maybe maybe maybe eventually we'll get something. We will, we'll knock a tread off on these freaking uh these tank tye and you know the tank tracks happen.
Speaker 12: But it's again, every accusation is a confession. They say, hit, let's start at this war. That's a lie.
Speaker 13: They choose declared war in nineteen thirty three, and we're seeking it by every possible means. Not that they're ready to fight, but they want every other nation to fight for them against German.
Speaker 1: And they feel like we are owed though they are owed that because they've already stolen everything from us and enslaved us so naturally, because of their own psychosis, they can rob you of all true wealth, give you garbage that they print out of you know, nothing in return, and then assume that you are at their beck and call because of what great deeds you they've done for you, which has been nothing but impoverished you and enslavery to their to their debt system. It's not a money system, it's a debt system. So because of that, and because all these freaks and I'm telling you the reason why this all makes sense more as to who and why these you know, people who aren't them work so diligently and hard for their cause against their own people and against their own countries. We will have to look back as far back, because this is where it all began, in the time of twenty seven hundred BC, because these people were overtaken by this sick cult mentality. Then this corruption came into our own people a long long time ago, and that's why these things like fraternal orders have so many devotees that aren't awavey. But then of course the tippity top of them are all as those are the benigh Borreth, which is the Idel, which is Masad, which is fucking Israel, And they've already conquered our territory economically, so they own us, even though obviously all the debt's fake because all the money's fake, so technically we don't know them anything. They owed us. They owe us everything for all the sacrifices and wars, the deaths, and the actual effort to go and do these things and harm mankind on their behalf so many times since World War One, well since fucking Civil War. Really they owe us the greatest debt and they can't ever repay it. But yet we're the ones. We're the ones being crippled by the interest on the loan the debt, Isn't it nice? And this is why I made this video, the forty five minute video standalone, because the system wants them, the people that are put in place by them, approved by them ahead of time, to be the quote unquote politicians, the Congress, the House. They want them to borrow, borrow, borrow endlessly because they're not paying it back, and no one else is either except for us, because then that becomes our responsibility, and it's not the principle. It's only the interest. So forever and ever and ever will we be paying, and there will always be a taxation. So this is what happens when you have someone who hates your country operating your country. They're not nationalizing any of the resources here and then giving it to all the productive members of society who give back to society so that as a society, the people are strong like they did in Libya. No, they will go in and common deer things like the salt and sea, which they're about to do for five hundred and forty billion dollars or whatever the hell it was of lithium brine and completely destroy the environment around there, making that place even more discussing than an already is. And nobody's going to get benefit from that, except for the few corporations which the Ovase control from top to bottom and who they place CEOs in. Meanwhile, they'll they'll destroy another whole territory where people live and make them sick with all the caustic fumes and chemicals that will be in the air and water because of this mining process. And nobody will benefit from it except for those people, no one else.
Speaker 13: They say that Hitler wanted to take over Europe, noticed the Jews that wanted to take over Europe and indeed the world in fulfillment with the Antichrist plans.
Speaker 12: They say Hitler was genocidal.
Speaker 13: No, it's the Jews who had plans during and then after the war to commit a genocide against the Germans, trying to poison six million Germans in revenge for what didn't even happen, and then the Morgenthau plan that this attempt, I mean seven to eight nine million Germans were killed after the war through starvation and persecution, the starvation that happened in the prison camp. So you see these videos of emaciated corpses at the end.
Speaker 12: Of the war.
Speaker 13: That was not caused by the German policy of how they ran their prisons throughout the whole war. It was caused by the Allied carpet bombing, which destroyed German infrastructure, so you could hardly get food to citizens, of mind to the prisoners. And that's why they came to dysentery and became so emaciated.
Speaker 1: And how many times have you discussed them and gone over that here? How many times now you've heard it from somebody else too.
Speaker 12: And so many of them died the Holocaust. Why it's important.
Speaker 13: It's not just that it didn't happen, but it's again, every accusation is a confession.
Speaker 12: They say, hit, let's start at this war.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I've looped. You ready be disgusted. Just a little bit of a warning here. So in the background you hear this song that I used to play with my introductions, but I think it got me a slap on the copyright because thank you YouTube. You're a douchebag. You don't understand what fair use is. But anyway, he's doing exactly what it looks like he's doing. He says, Instagram wentn't let me post the original video, so I screened recorded off my ex account then posted it. I doubt it will be up long, so download and share. You know, it's it's still brom Probably that they have a mind screaming. This is trauma at the earliest they can possibly give you trauma. This is what they're do this for. And and the sick experience of somebody sucking on your penis when you're a little baby. The little hat on your on their head is indication of their evil, evil, evil, evil little minds inside of it. It's it's there. It's their ring around their head that is saddurn.
Speaker 12: So the un.
Speaker 1: So, my God, take can be free.
Speaker 14: You must have been night Hans.
Speaker 12: If you see the Jew coming home, you must be careful of.
Speaker 3: You, deeed.
Speaker 12: You must have.
Speaker 1: Real, real, real you know, compassion oriented human beings here, No, not human beings. I don't have the fuck there. I don't know. I don't I don't know if human being is really it is a compliment. Anyway, I go around this town and I discussed about the majority of the people's behavior. It doesn't matter what they are, they're just not considerate, no, no courtesy whatsoever. And to me, I don't care what else you've accomplished in your life, if you're not polite, if you're rude, if you have no concept or or ingrained understanding of common courtesy. Like let's, for instance, if you're walking across the street and you notice the car is waiting, you don't slow down your pace, and you don't just keep walking your pace. You pick up your pace as a signal to the other person that you you You are acknowledging that they're there. You're acknowledging that they're waiting, and you're showing that you are grateful that they're not running your ass to the into the ground with their tires. So that's what you do. If you're a good person, you pick up your pace, even if you're not really moving any faster, you make it look like you are, because that's the courtesy. That's what you do. That's the gesture of humanity is it's and this is just an example. I'm just picked going up. And if you don't do that, and you just mopen your slow or you don't even look and you don't acknowledge your surroundings, nobody knows if you sense your surroundings. They just know that you're fucking in your own little world, or you just don't give a crap about how you're putting other you know, imposing yourself upon other people. You know, the people who don't put shopping carts back, like there's all kinds of racks. If I only have a few groceries, I take my groceries out of the cart before I leave the store, and I spin the cart around and I push it back into the into the into the you know, the rose and then I really so I only have to go out side so somebody else doesn't have to do that job for me. I don't They don't have to pick up after me. I'm an adult. No adult should be need somebody other adult to pick up after them. And then, you know, I've told you this before. Where there's people, you know, obviously, the people that just drop their cart rate in a parking spot so they're they said, you know, because they're so lazy. It's like, fuck everybody else in the world. I got what I wanted. I don't give a shit what I do to other people to make them have to either get out of their car or find into the parking spot because it's too hard to park and pull jumped out of the car and loose something. You know, it's these are the lack of courtesy. This is this shows, This just shows what kind of worth those human beings they are. So I don't care if you've don't accomplished great many things in your life, if you don't have these these interaction skills, you may as well be fucking dirt to me, because that's that's the only thing that matters. It doesn't matter what you can do for you, because that's just self glorification at that point. Accomplishment for if with somebody like that is just self glorification because they don't do it for other people. They do it for them. So I don't get I don't give a fuck what they do or what they would, what they've what they've accomplished, or what they've learned or whatever. It doesn't make a difference to me. If if they're if they're discussing individuals, then that's all that that's what they truly are. The other stuff is inconsequential. You do need to keep watching this sick you discussing.
Speaker 15: So do you know that if you bury a loved one in your backyard that your house now is zoned as a cemetery, and you no longer owe property taxes as well as you're no longer part of any HOA or any government anything. Your house is a write off. You do its tax free on any upgrades to your house, and they can never take your house after that generational wealth. It doesn't matter if you default on your mortgage or anything like that. They can never take your house from you ever, and they can't take it from your kids. They can never take it. So think about this. Back in the day when you watch things like Whideer and the movies, they go out back and they bury, you know, their loved ones in their backyard. When did cemeteries could become a thing, right, And probably around the First War when we.
Speaker 16: Needed money and we instilled like you.
Speaker 15: Know, war taxes, property taxes, all the bullshit, right, So cemeteries became a thing. Why Oh, because they needed a property tax and they wanted you to pay a lot for funerals. When people used to just do cardboard and you know, bury people six feet under and put them close to their house. But now they have you pay for a plot of land, pay for a tombstone.
Speaker 1: Pay I don't know how other people's life experiences have been But I grew up in Upstate New York, like we are where many of the Revolutionary War battles occurred. So there are older colonial homes out there that are a couple hundred years old. And you can go in the backyard or in the woods, because you know, you'll actually find the cobblestone foundation lines too, a lot in the woods where old, old plots of land used to be that are now overgrown. But you will find little cemeteries, little family cemeteries in a lot of the backyards in Upstate New York, a lot of them. What do you wouldn't even expect, like out in Troy, like where these days it's more built up, but there's lots and lots of little cemeteries, little little personal family cemeteries in a lot of these plots of land.
Speaker 15: For a cask get puts you in debt, basically for a funeral, to put your loved one on a property that's not yours.
Speaker 1: I don't think her her, you know, summarization of as the clues and the wives are very accurate, but this in her eyebrows are this terrifyingly painted on I don't know what's that it's all about? Like she seems like she's pretty enough without the you know, the skunk tail eyelashes and the freaking I don't know, is that like shoe polish eyebrows.
Speaker 15: Because if you put them in your backyard, then you no longer owe property taxes and your house is no longer owned by the government.
Speaker 8: I don't know who needs to hear.
Speaker 1: This, but I'm just like, yeah, I don't know who needs to hear it from somebody with that thick of eyebrows. But whatever, let's see here we go. Here's a good one.
Speaker 17: A woman's equal rights lie in the fact that she is treated with the high regard she deserves in those areas.
Speaker 1: So if you're not familiar with what this is, this is one of those AI generated translations of this little German Man that you may or may not be aware of. And he had a couple of different things going on there. If you watched Europe at the Last Battle, I've played it before, but it's you know, Rumpel took it down. I deleted my channel on that had some of them on there, but you'll find some of them on the Bradyon channel, and there's still some on the Rumble. I think if you go to the Bredian for the first five or six episodes, you'll find my commentary and the seven eight, maybe even up to eight, but then the rest of them should still be on Rumble, but they'll be spelled backward on the title to try to throw off the And it kind of seems like it worked to throw off Rumble from just immediately wiping out because I think they're going off by hashtags or even the even the title on my thumbnail. I just wrote it backwards, so instead of Europe. You know, however, hell that would be pronounced backwards, so you can still find them. But in Europe the last Battle series they talk about like there was a German like National Women's Day. You were getting incentives for having children, you know, rebuilding the the stock of Germanic human beings on the planet. Ah. That stuff was of.
Speaker 3: Life, assigned to her by nature.
Speaker 17: Women still respected brave, daring and determined men, and men had always admired and been attracted to feminine women.
Speaker 3: These were the two opposites.
Speaker 1: No, I like the bitch bulldyke ones.
Speaker 17: I'm just kidding, which attracted each other in life? And if good fortune would have it that these two people find each other. Then the question of equal rights became superfluous, for it had already been answered by nature. It was no longer equal rights but a single unity.
Speaker 3: Man and women.
Speaker 17: Represented two intrinsically separate natures. In men, reason was dominant, but more stable than this was the emotion evidenced in women. When I returned from prison after thirteen months of imprisonment, when the party had been shattered, it was above all female party comrades who had held the movement together. They did not succumb to clver or reason oriented.
Speaker 1: So one guy Maddie here says, this is from his address to German women in Nuremberg and the thirteenth of September nineteen thirty five deliberation.
Speaker 17: But acted according to their hearts, and they have stood by me emotionally until today. If our opponents were to allege you want to degrade women by assigning to them no other task beyond providing children, he would reply that it is not a degradation to.
Speaker 3: A woman to become a mother.
Speaker 17: But the contrary, it is utmost elevation.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, do you guys wan see some discussing behavior real quick? This isn't it. Where did that gore shooting randomly? Well, the people are walking around. This is Geneva Switzerland. Even the safest and richest country in the world is falling Geneva Switzerland, which is obviously the reason why it's the safest and always neutral is because it's where the rothschilds like to live. They don't shoot their own backyard as much. And if they're starting to let it get overrun, then they're underground somewhere like the little fucking weasel moles that they are.
Speaker 6: They've happened with the bundle.
Speaker 18: What is going on?
Speaker 19: In all my years, I have never seen a mother three hundred people ball have men little.
Speaker 8: Park of moment.
Speaker 1: It's just the latest incident of mass chaos following a social media call out. So this is what criminally minded, retarded people do with social media, right. They're not trying to show people a better way to, you know, treat their health and their themselves and avoid the wicked evilness of allopathic medicine. No, they won't do that. They won't. They're not they're not interested in sharing something of value to the world. They they start ship and they have to do it in public places. So that because it's not about If no one sees it, it's like it never happened. Right If if they don't get the attention, and if they don't put someone else out and and impose upon someone else, namely Whitey, then it's like it was a wasted effort. If they're not, If they're not, if by their boldened brandish and you know acts, they aren't somehow upsetting the day of another person, then that was all for nothing. This is the one I was Listen, look at this crazy someone's touching you. Oh fuck, all right, stop touching me. All right, bitch, shut up before I smack you upside your head with my billy club and spread in your stupid little eyes.
Speaker 2: Don't touch me.
Speaker 12: Stop touching me.
Speaker 20: Stop the top.
Speaker 1: No you weren't seeing anything, Stop touching me. This is how they treat officers, and they have to with withhold their desire to shoot them in their fucking heads. And if they don't have that desire, then they're not I mean, really, they're not humans, because that would be my first desire if something like that was caught red handed, scamming, stealing people's money, fat fucking cow, self serving piece of ship I don't care if she was white, black or orange. Steal a piece of ship, right, and this is how that's piece of shit responds when they're caught, instead of being ah, yeah, all right. So it's like you do you know, just somehow, how does this? How does this help you? What does this do for you? Besides make you even more of a disgusting, horrible piece. And these people live with themselves because they have they have no concern. They're completely disconnected from their own behavior. Everybody else is you know, a nuisance to their existence unless they can be used for something for them. This is how they think, this is the culture that they've been created into. But I mean there's more to it than that. There's a lack of comprehension. There's a lack of intellect here that is so heavy bearing on the whole topic here and the whole you know, how these people become this way? And I say these people, I mean any people like this. But let's be fucking honest here, what are we looking at and what is what is happening? If some and started swinging their hands at me and hit me when when they were the ones in the wrong, well justice would be would be served pretty fucking hard to probably win my elbow into her fucking nose or something.
Speaker 21: See me stop, I'm don't text me, come on, don't.
Speaker 1: So you're already you're already going down for twenty thousand dollars of check scamming where you've stolen from people who had you don't even know and don't even care about. And you you finished it off with assault on the police officer, which will get dropped because the court is going to favor the scumbag. And this is how they have this mentality in the first place, because right now the oveis want these people back out on the street being fucking a nuisance and irritating to Europeans as quickly as possible, especially if they rape one of us. Oh boy, you better get them out there in the next twelve days so they can rape again. Oh and if they just came here and they don't even have any any paperwork, even better, I'm gonna get your mama. Yeah, nice face.
Speaker 6: The business only been up.
Speaker 1: So this guy who's black clothing from head to toe said, I just ordered the sauce's biscuit and they fucked my Shut up. Where's your bag? Where's your fucked up ship. We don't have to live like this is what the person at the bomb said, Like, we don't have to live dealing with.
Speaker 12: This ship all the bus from.
Speaker 1: Man, what does that mean?
Speaker 6: I'll a fan out on your bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna flash out on you, bitch.
Speaker 22: So you take that to a fox.
Speaker 18: Come on, I don't.
Speaker 12: Man, So do you need very many?
Speaker 3: You need?
Speaker 12: Need another one right now?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna turn this bitch upside down, sir.
Speaker 12: I'm allowed to share your upset, but don't don't make us.
Speaker 23: Uncomfortable here and you putting us up like that.
Speaker 12: Like look, and I guess what you want, like give us something?
Speaker 1: Talking to me, he just said, they just said they're gonna give him this free thing. He says, stop talking to me, man, what these are the mental midgets that are out there around your children?
Speaker 3: Me, Marie, no problem.
Speaker 1: What is fucking ridiculous behavior?
Speaker 12: Ab And I'll be tripping some time.
Speaker 1: And then he goes and look, schizophrenia over here. I'd be tripping sometimes, mean Doug to me, mean dude, if you were witnessing that and you had a side arm, would you just make make fucking the world a better place or what I took that cares.
Speaker 12: Yeah, i'd be supping.
Speaker 24: Yeah, I'm right, I'm right, all right, it's okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, my bad, my bad, it's good.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Every want assize of the biscuit man, it's all I don't want to buy huh.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, alight till you did.
Speaker 6: Tell y'all get a free biscuit from waffle house.
Speaker 1: This is how you get a free biscuit from Moscow wuilfle House. That's motherfucker. The whole time was bullshitting. Man raped women hurting car crash instead of taking her to the hospital. For Lauderdale police say, oh, gee, you don't look Irish. No, no, it wasn't an Irish guy who did it? Then Oh, okay, not Italian. Nope. Man raped woman hurting car crash instead of taking her to the hospital. National Affairs the Negro crimery a failure in integration, Monday, April twenty first, nineteen fifty eight. Oh they didn't know it was a problem, though they're afraid to say in public. But many of the North big city mayors grown in private that their biggest and most worricent problem is the crime rate among Negroes. In one thousand five and fifty one US cities. According to the FBI tally for nineteen fifty six, Negroes make up ten percent of the US population, accounted for about thirty percent of all the arrests and sixty percent of the arrest for crimes involving violence or a threat of bodily harm, murdered, non negligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. So for those of you out there who said, oh, it's because those darned CIA you know, funneled a bunch of drugs into their neighborhoods, well, first of all, those neighborhoods weren't theirs in the first place. They were crammed in other people's neighborhoods and turned into shit, driving other people out. And then there was a cream that rose to the top, and you guess where they went into white navy because they didn't want to be around black people. They didn't want to be around can I say the word niggers either? The black people didn't want to be around niggers either, and they started living in the nicer areas because they didn't want to be around their own people. Because there's such pieces as shit, right, there's a difference there. There's actually a dividing line right there. There's there's good and then there's shitty people. Well, they didn't want to be stuck up with their you know, living with their discussing behavior around them all the time, robbed, raped all the time, can't bring your kids outside, And one city after another of the figures were so. It wasn't because the CIA dumped a bunch of drugs into their neighborhoods. It wasn't just that. It wasn't because of rap music, you know, institutionalizing people, uh, you know, promoting crime. That all that all was being done to people who were already had the tendencies of doing all that just just fine on their own. So it all it did, it was exacerbate a situation and confuse people who are very easily confused and very easily influenced. And you know, there you go. The below Time article from ninety fifty eight about black crime shows that the past sixty four years, nothing on the subject has changed. The figures, the excuses to blame all remained the same. It's groundhog Day, but unlike the movie, it's real and its consequences aren't funny.
Speaker 6: Oh that was a different situation.
Speaker 25: I was miscast in a play called Mother Courage by Berthold Brecht and it was starring Anne Bancroft. Before the performance, she said, would you like to meet my boyfriend mel Brooks. They weren't married yet, and I said, oh, yes, very much. And after the show was over, I went into the dressing room her dressing room to meet him, and he had on this beautiful merchant marine pea jacket. And I shook his hand and I said, Oh, you look so handsome and striking in.
Speaker 6: That pea jacket.
Speaker 25: He said, yeah, they used to call them urine jackets, but they didn't sell, so I knew he was my kind.
Speaker 1: Of So this is from Sledgehamer. I don't know if you guys remember this show, but I would used to watch it. It was on like a I don't know, after they told you what the numbers were for the lotto or something like that. He was watching my grandmother. He used to have his, uh, his gun on a nice white silk pillow.
Speaker 12: Police officer, what's going on.
Speaker 25: That man up there?
Speaker 1: He says he's gonna jump. I'll get a bullhorn, try and talk him down.
Speaker 11: I can have.
Speaker 9: Another life saved police officer.
Speaker 12: What's going on that.
Speaker 26: Man up there?
Speaker 12: He says, he's gonna jump.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have the whole series or whatever the season collection series collection on U DVD somewhere in the house.
Speaker 22: Hospital Network in New Jersey is taking its infante identity data to a new level. Of course, find Dan Springer reports on a controversial new questionnaid that some New Jersey parents were not expected.
Speaker 9: You can't make this shut up.
Speaker 23: Becoming a new parent is always a time of enormous change, But now in New Jersey, some moms and dads are being asked to fill out a sexual orientation and gender identity questionnaire for their baby. Do you identify your baby as female?
Speaker 12: Male?
Speaker 3: Transgender?
Speaker 1: So again, who houses? Well, First of all, this is insanity in the first place, but also it's insanity being foisted upon a child without regard of what their input is on who are what they are. So this is a manufactured artificial identity in the first place, imposed by parents who should are so sick of ahead. They shouldn't have been parents. They should have been fertilizer. They should have been ground up into the soil and made to at least grow plants that weren't crazy like their children are going to be because of them. And it's sad because the children are the innocent, and that I can't it's almost amazing that they had children, because that would require opposite sex to have come together, and you would imagine that parents who you know, went for the opposite sex wouldn't be this fucking crazy. But here we are, here, we are. Everybody wants to. You know, some people who are so disconnected from everything else as including human emotion and empathy, like to treat their children like another social freaking device, like a plot device. And you know, they're expendable as long as they fit in with the niche because they're still trying to sit at the cool kid table and they're freaking adults now, still trying to sit at the cool kid table at lunch, you know, metaphorically. And if this is the trend, well, well you know how cool would it be and how how awesome would people think I am if I was a mother of a transgender female, trans woman male to female. Come on, so you're making that decision for an infant, this is a seven month what the fucking it says? Fuck New Jersey, you no, fuck you you almost had the word there. It's it's you ouzy. There you go, because that's what's really influencing.
Speaker 23: This, sir, gender queer or something else.
Speaker 9: What the focket would you the following.
Speaker 23: Best describes your baby lesbian or gay, straight or heterosexual, bisexual or questioning.
Speaker 12: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: And it's completely and utterly in the scene. And I think in the j was completely underly in saying the fucking purple haired bitch with a you know, a balloon animal for a fake dick who works for the state and these hospitals who drafted this paperwork up in the first place, and he has all the support of their you know, political community to do so, because God forbid you call crazy crazy and put it in check. Can't have that when you're trying to create chaos in the world and destroy family values. Can't have people calling crazy crazy.
Speaker 16: Chris see a very big litnus of showing talent scene.
Speaker 23: This questionnaire is being given to new parents at several hospitals run by Inspira Health Network in Spira.
Speaker 1: Remember that this is funny.
Speaker 24: Donald Trump announced this past week that he would be urging ice and other administration authorities to seek out people.
Speaker 6: Living here illegally. They had broken law to deport them.
Speaker 24: So have a quote for you here that's been making the rounds of social media about the deportation of criminal illegal aliens.
Speaker 6: We are a nation of laws.
Speaker 24: Undocumented workers broke our laws, and I believe they must be held accountable, especially those who may be dangerous. That's why over the past six years deportations of criminals are up eighty percent, and we're going to keep focusing on threats to our security. What's your thought on that quote in that policy?
Speaker 1: In general, I.
Speaker 15: Think that policy comes from a place of like white American nationalism.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump has kind of whoa whoa, whoa whoa. They say that like it's an insult, like you should be ashamed of being white American or a nationalist, even though all those things are not negative in the mind of a fucking Marxist retard who you know, collegiately indoctrinated to think that they're morally superior and intellectually superior to other people because they believe that empirical knowledge rather than real intelligence is somehow better. We'll say something that fucking stupid. They just use three buzzwords in a road that they have no concept of what the fuck they mean white it being the first one. Oh my god, that's so ridiculous. A nationalist. Huh. So it's it's bad to be uh to to to you know, have pried in and lay claim and protect that. They're where you know, where you live, you make it your home, embrace it. It's a terrible thing right and feel some sense of connection with others who also live there. That's a terrible thing. Right to like have neighborly you know, or or or let's say community, I don't know, do you want to call it like a housing development? Like everybody there? Hey, you you you live in this area too, Yeah, I live in that area. Like there's a camaraderie there, right, Like if shit went down, if there was a fire, these people would come rushing to help out that house. Potentially, if it wasn't so fucked up up a world people would do that. So what is wrong with nationalism. It's it's a step up from family and tribalism. And tribalism isn't a bad thing. It means you protect your own people, and the tribal doesn't have to have anything to do with ethnicity. When you're talking about geographic location. So therefore, nationalism is an evolution of tribalism to incorporate all who cooperate in a particular area together to make their lives better or less difficult on one another. What's wrong with nationalism? Give me a fucking break. Wait, imperils nationalism.
Speaker 15: Have like embraced this rhetoric of like racism and xenophobia.
Speaker 1: That is not they just they just have these things like implanted their heads to just spit out fucking NPCs. When's the last time you saw your feet?
Speaker 6: Women beneficial to our country at all?
Speaker 9: I don't think that that quote really stands true.
Speaker 19: This administration has totally not done anything more.
Speaker 1: Give that woman a freaking give her something like a donut or something.
Speaker 9: This is really awful.
Speaker 24: Amnesty does not necessarily mean that ware there's border security.
Speaker 6: I think that Trump feels that way.
Speaker 25: I think that's a that decision because like the United States should be opened.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I want to see this assholes green card first.
Speaker 25: Then you can talk like immigrants that it's uh like they call it lands with the free for a reason.
Speaker 1: We have to advocate for those kinds of people at landed the Free for a reason. You're here and you're going to school. Obviously this is a college. They're probably talking to you because that's why I have a bunch of fucking retards out here. Uh and yet, uh, what is what is? What's what's wrong with what's wrong with this? What's what? What? What was wrong what he just said about protecting that territory. By the way, you're already here, so you weren't screened. So what's the fucking problem here, big guy?
Speaker 19: But when people like in Congress, like Concer Cortez, who is helping people overcome.
Speaker 1: These kinds of astro, Cortez is a sephardic jew. She's not helping anything. Is destroying the country.
Speaker 24: Shut up, thing of crimes, do not knowify your humanity.
Speaker 5: And people are coming here in search of opportunity.
Speaker 1: He wants a sausage biscuit too, Just so you know.
Speaker 24: I'll show you the person that said that quote.
Speaker 9: Undocumented.
Speaker 1: Is that surprising?
Speaker 19: Yeah, a little bit, because I thought it was the true administration that said something like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's quite surprising.
Speaker 1: Man. You're all a bunch of fucking morons, and it's proven over and over again easily. This guy with the weird uh, the weird lips movements and uh strange draw in his voice. He's at it again.
Speaker 9: Gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 1: Apparently he looks job sites like I used to. I was doing the electrical running freaking conduit and shit like that, running pipe, bending pipe, all right, for.
Speaker 18: Anybody that didn't know, because our media is an absolute dumpster fire. In the past few years in the United States, there's been a surge in dementia cases.
Speaker 1: He's completely wrong, by the way, as to the why this is all a Staton drug issue. For the most part, Matt majority majority is stating drugs and this is any other excuse before looking at statin drugs is a cover up for that low a low cholesterol statin drug effect is destroying your fucking brain because that's what your brain is made out of, cholesterol. That's what your hormones are made out of. Cholesterol. So if your hormones are lacking or can't be produced, then your brain also isn't gonna function right because you're the way you feel mentally is gonna be one hundred percent you know, well, I mean a hundred percent what fucking percentage, But it's gonna be very uh manipulated by what hormones are triggering, what types of behavior responses in you. So, if you're lacking, you're gonna have limp, dickido, and all kinds of other problems. You're gonna be like, Hey, you're gonna be med guy, if you don't have proper cholesterol in your body. So, by the way, everybody, eat the goddamn meat. Okay, eat some bacon, drink the tallow juice afterward. Yeah it's fuckingly now, but cut that stuff up like it's like a block of cheese and eat that stuff. Good. Salted butter, yum, yum. Cook your eggs in butter. Don't use oils. Don't use oils to cooking anything. Don't ever heat an oil and to eat it. It's bad.
Speaker 18: We've been doing a bunch of researchs, throwing a bunch of money, trying to figure out exactly why there's such a surge happening. Well, they announced this morning that not only did they discover a cause of it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tony, get back to work.
Speaker 18: It's kidding, But there's also a lawsuit about it. Turns out that the plastics that we're storing our food.
Speaker 9: In is causing it.
Speaker 18: Plastic bags, a cup of weare containers. The microplastics is getting into our food, we're eating it, and then it's contaminating our brain and causing demension. And the company that they found is causing this.
Speaker 9: Zip woking.
Speaker 1: So now not only are they isolating it to well, they're pulling you off the crack of stanton drugs, which is most certainly why Alzheimer's and dementia are on a massive rise one hundred percent. Now they're saying it's not just microplastics, it's specifically ziploc. So if you have an off brand great value, all of a sudden you're in the clear. Do you know how to retarded the sounds? And this has published May fifteenth, twenty twenty five, so toxicologists break down the science behind plastics. Ziplock is facing a new lawsuit related to potential microplastic exposure. They're just the first one. And this is going to be the controlled fire. Controlled fire, because it's not going to stop plastics from being used. It's not going to like, what's okay, so what's your suggestion, aluminum foil dummy? You know that's also like contributing to the same exact thing, right, that's why you shouldn't use antiperspirants with you know, like like the old old Spice high Endurance anti persponent with like nineteen percent aluminum, whatever the hell they call it. That's this is one of those things where this is why you know, I got I got a little shit from some people because I use magnesium oil. Well, magnesium is something that your body needs and it does the same exact thing that that aluminum does. It stops you from sweating. It's like stal supporters or whatever. So you're not sweating, which means you're not stinking. Like I just used this. I just used the magnesium oil. I don't even put any kind of fragrance to it, like soap in the morning is my fragrance. So the problem, though, is some people like, then this is not regling. He said this. He said, you don't want to stop yourself from sweating because that's something your body naturally due to the perch toxins. Yeah, yeah, yeaha. But I'm on the elliptical for four to five. I did five point two miles the other day two days ago, five point two miles solid straight all the way through because I was I was reading that book. I didn't want to stop, and I was like, I got more energy. I mean, let's do this. So I kept going. You know how heavy my shirt was. Call everyone sweat. Don't worry. I sweat plenty if I don't sweat from two spots that actually have you know, an odor that comes from a big deal. I'm an Italian. I sweat from my forehead the moment I walk outside out here. I don't need to sweat from my armpits too, you know what I mean. So that's just the way it is. So I do use magnese and oil. You're supposed to cut it like fifty percent with water or something like that. I don't. I just spray it. I mean every once in a while. If you put it out a bunch of times in the day, you're probably gonna get sword it's gonna get rashy. But the same thing would happen if you put too much white antiperspon on for the same exact reason. So that's why I use magnesium, which is something you body needs, versus aluminum, which is something that destroys your brain.
Speaker 18: Microwavable bags, freezer bags.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't make it a plastic and with your food that would be silly. You put that out of play if you're gonna make if you have the microwave anything at all, even the little toast rivens are probably a lot better for eating your food.
Speaker 18: Zip block storage containers. Here's actually a little list of exactly which ones are causing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's only because they're just now right now, they're focusing on ziplock because that's where and then everybody's gonna jump on ziplock. But that doesn't mean that Ziplock is the only one that's quote unquote microplastics. Anybody that's plastics. But you think a cheaper version of plastic than ziplock is going to somehow be better.
Speaker 18: You know, it's funny you used to mention microplastics and people would laugh at you.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 9: Let's stay safe.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, buddy.
Speaker 12: What is this.
Speaker 6: Is this?
Speaker 1: Hold on? I just took it away from it. It's not showing it. Hold Oh, it says eighteen year old mother shot and killed her and tutor to protect her child. We should probably watch that now. It's a nice happy story. Ups, let's put it recent. So it's called young mother. What the hell the go? I just thought, well I did there was a natural whole video name here a second ago, but now I don't see it. But anyway, young mother defends her child. So it says she said, she said she would do it again, not to do it, not to do it, but for the sake of herself. Of course, why else would you do it? All right? So, an eighteen year old single mother shot and killed an intrue to protect your child.
Speaker 8: Yeah, an eighteen year old single mother from Oklahoma shot dead a home invader who broke in in order to protect her baby.
Speaker 1: You had to blur out a fucking shotgun? How fucking gay is this world? It's not. She wasn't holding a freaking giant dildo. She wasn't using her pleasure dildo to kill him. Come on, man, was her shotgun also a dildo?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Why was that blurred out? What the fuck is wrong with people?
Speaker 8: Sarah said, I'm not a hero.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with TikTok? It's what's wrong with social media that everybody has to be pussified to where even when you type in the world gun and an icon comes up, it used to be an actual gun. Do you remember those wonderful days of freedom? Now it's a fucking squirt gun when you when you click on it, it's this goddamn squirt gun. Yeah, that doesn't really have the same effect. It doesn't really convey the same message. Or a laser gun like you're some kind of fucking alien. Zap zap, Like what are you retarded? Are you a fucking child?
Speaker 8: Seriously, and the prosecutor has decided.
Speaker 1: Well, picture of a gun, some little kid's gonna kill himself or another person? Are you? Yeah? The there's a lot of other factors involved there, like are they shitty? Do they have shitty parents? Do they have free access to firearms? And are they never never supervised or taught you know, fire you know, firearm safety. Do they even live in a house that has guns? What?
Speaker 27: What?
Speaker 1: Is all this nonsense?
Speaker 8: Did not to bring any charges against her. Sarah McKinley, a young mother, noticed on New Year's Eve that there was a group of suspicious looking men stalking around.
Speaker 1: They weren't I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna just I know, I know I shouldn't, I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't spoil it for you, but I'm just gonna tell you right now. They weren't Eskimos, and they weren't Irish. They went a bunch of Japanese guys. You can maybe whittle it down the rest of the way for yourself to figure out who these people might have been that were stalking this white woman at her house.
Speaker 8: She recognized one of them as the person you see just kidding, but had been following her recently holding a twelve inch hunting knife in his hand.
Speaker 1: A twelve inch hunning knife. That's kind of big, yeah, why would he be walking around with a twelvevin tony knife in his hand that time?
Speaker 8: Only she and her three month old baby were at home, and her husband, Kenneth, passed away on Christmas Day. Sarah became in.
Speaker 1: Dude, he looks like that was like an nineteen eighties.
Speaker 8: Picture, preasingly anxious, so she called nine one one for help. But while she was talking to the dispatcher, those men began to try to force their way.
Speaker 1: Wrong. I was wrong, Sorry, my bad, They weren't. They're a bunch of crazy white dudes.
Speaker 8: And through the front door. Out of concern for the safety of herself and her baby's life, Sarah grabbed her shotgun and loaded it with.
Speaker 1: Bullet that it was surprising that she was able to find her shotgun, being that it's just naturally blurry like Bigfoot. You know, he's just an out of focus creature, like, uh, what's his name? Used to say? Oh, was Mitch Edbard. He's a large, out of focus monster. That's how a shotgun is it.
Speaker 8: She kept asking the nine one one operator whether she could shoot to protect her baby.
Speaker 28: Yes, I've got two guns in my hand.
Speaker 5: Is it okay to shoot?
Speaker 4: So if he comes in the store, well, you have to do whatever you can go to protect yourself.
Speaker 27: I can't tell you that you can do that, but you do what you have to do to protect your baby.
Speaker 8: When one of the criminals broke in through the door, Sarah shot and killed him on the spot. The others panicked and fled the scene. Even after the shooting, Sarah remained highly vigilant, holding her baby in a way.
Speaker 1: That's what I saw. I saw the ski mask on one of the guys might watch this earlier. Didn't realize because it was blurry and moving so fast. I thought that they're all my bad, my bad.
Speaker 8: One arm and the shotgun in the other until the police arrived. The authorities later confirmed that Sarah's actions were completely within her legal rights, and she would not face any charges. Sarah expresses no regret for her actions. I would do it again, not because I'd want to, but because of my son.
Speaker 1: What do you think this was real? Because it's just as breaking news, which I know is one of those things. German shepherds are awesome and they're really good with kids. I love German shepherds, super super protective. They're like the greatest dogs. Loving smart dogs.
Speaker 8: Is a justifiable act of self defense. Share your thoughts in the comment section.
Speaker 1: Now, is it true though? I think so. Let's say, let's see what the comments say. I'm not a hero my mom? Nice. See that's what she said. That's cool, everything was done right, Let's see. I agree. See. The thing is sometimes that the people who comment aren't bright either. Yeah, exactly. Her husband Canthol looks thirty five in the nineteen seventies. That doesn't look like that those That's one of those like things that makes me wonder if this is put on or not. Like this whole thing could have been Ai Jeneral, Like, I don't know what the fuck it would have been, how it would have done been done, if it was AI or not AI? But there's no like everything looks very generic, like what what?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: What story was that from? You know what I mean? Like where where? What news station covered that? Just as breaking news, which is a template, which is still could be somebody using a template, but then it actually be a real thing, but it's usually not when you use a template like that. That's the reason why I use a template to make it look like it is real and it's not. See, there's nothing in here that shows that anybody was bright enough to know whether or not or just like you want to believe it and you want to believe that she got off with nothing. But when you realize like the way the system is, it makes you wonder. So I don't know, I don't know. There's an awful lot of freaking clo shit not comments on this TikTok. You very really get anybody to interact with or shit, so good look good, good good to them two and twenty four comments. That's a little suspicious too. I don't know. I don't know what you think. I think it's real. I wanted to be real. She know she's eating nothing about food dies and talkies. That chick, that's funny. Let's see. Yes, I agree, we need to change the ndword to something like incompetent risk combatants. It's okay to be a nationalist unless you would anyone else. You used the used to like no effects until anyone else used to like no effects to finding out about stuff lately. Well, I know, I know. No EFTs is a bunch of liberals. I knew that for a long ass time. But there are also always don't call me white. Don't call me white. Represents everything I hate. It's a song for no effects, she says, clipped the cholesterol part. Good one. Yes, so you are anti paget. Then he make the other rent. They don't even want to know about what it is. Airfrar works good too, Yeah, I don't. I have my suspicions about air friar plastics. Sorry, I would rather go with a fully metal interior of anything, even even with something with a plastic show. If it's having it's getting to a certain heat, I wouldn't want it anywhere in my food. I don't know many single moms eighteen with a German shepherd who live on their own. Well, you just haven't been around very much, Raymond, excusing you don't. You definitely don't know any eighteen year olds who had a husband who was looks like he, you know, was three decades before her time. Oh good times he was. And if he was supposed to be eighteen, why did he look like he was forty? Oh man, something's not right about that story, But it makes you want to believe it right, which is not good enough for me or should be for anybody else either. It should upset us. Never be misled, no matter who it is. Don't lie to me, bitch, is the way you should say. All right, back to the chats chats Instagram, that is the insta I call these instagrabs. So if you see these, if you see these out there, that's what I'm talking about. When I when I when I typed that in the on the thumbnail instagrabs, this means I'm going through these things. I had a bunch of them for a while because we haven't been on air for like four or five days. Robert Hanson, an FBI agent a test in nineteen ninety four with finding a mole within the agency, was secretly the mole himself, spying for the KGB for nearly twenty years causing one of the worst intelligence disasters in US history, completely allowed, and everybody probably knew because this is what people don't understand about. That's quote unquote fucking government that we don't really have KGB. Come on now, way to the bay. That's why I put that out there. Look at it. Yes, he looks like an international man of mystery. This one. He was so clever or it was just a loud because no one was paying any attention. And again people are yeah, and he was a snaggletoothed doorg watch everyone, watch out?
Speaker 29: What's black terrorism?
Speaker 1: And it says the hidden spies how the real agents of control run the show. They taught us to fear foreign spies and rogue agencies, but the true puppet masters are hidden far deeper. Moving through layers of secrecy, manipulation, and symbolic ritual. Start with the intelligence agencies m I five, m I six, CIA, FSB, and MASADE. Well they're all in our next to be all one entity. Really, let's just be honest here. And the CIA birthed the Masade, OSS and CIA birthed the Massade. And it was our government that created the nation state of Israel. Let's not be let's not let's not cut ourselves. It was the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England working together. The politicians are inconsequential actors who just write their names on pieces of paper. And with Louis brandeis who is brokering the real deal there, And it wasn't really so much a deal. It was just the plan was put in motion that the words were written out for Balfour. We're told each serves their own flag, defending democracy or national interests. But examine the web more closely, and as exposed by whistleblowers like Andy mccoon and David Schayler, these agencies coordinate more than they compete. Of course, you know what else you know how else coordinates with Masad Yeah, you want to be discussed and terrified CPS. And they also with the bene breath and the ideal. But examine and I also the FBI with the ideal. But examine the web more closely, as exposed by whistleblowers like oh we are so that at the center is Masade, Israel's intelligence service, not merely a national agency, but the node through which world intelligence flows. Well, it's only set up that way for them because who has the most power and the most desire to be treacherous little shits. Well, the banking industry, because what are they? What are they comprised of? And have always been for the most part, Yeah, exactly the same fucking parasite we can't get rid of, h we won't get rid of. It's more like a won't. It's not so much a can't. Its influence runs through blackmail operations, media infiltration, cyber warfare, and psychological control. Many terrorist threats, regime changes, and even scandals are orchestrated or manipulated through massads networks. As seasoned agents reveal, many American and European intelligence ops don't happen without Massade, silent approval, or active involvement. How about this. The intrigue itself isn't even freaking necessary unless it's something that the Jews want. And when I say that, I'm talking about the upper echelon freaking banking and and corporatetocracy that they have created. But MASSAD, for all of its reach, does not stand alone. Behind the scenes and other hand moves to pieces of power older and more insidious, the Jesuit order. It's not guys, okay, because dumbass, what do you think they were? The Masade Jesuit Order, the Knights of Malta, the Knights Templar Hospitallers which were Templar before the Templar, all the same fucking people who created the Church. I'm not talking about Christiana, I'm talking about the Church. Bunch of Oyvays they controlled it from the beginning, they still do, and a bunch of Moranos or crypto Jews created the Jesuit Orders. So you're really not talking about something different. You're talking about the same thing with a different name, and still not going back far enough. Because the Jesuits came around in the fifteen hundreds fifteen forty one, give or take, was when Pope whoever the third you know acknowledged them or recognized them. They seeded the world's first spy networks under they discover, created models for covert control, and still advise every major player in the game. Oh guess what else sprouted from them and worked close and close hand with them. Anybody came happened about one hundred and twenty years after the the thing I just mentioned with them being recognized by the Pope, Well, little freaks came scurrying out called the Sabatians, and they were very much like the Jesuits by nature, and then even more so when Jacob Fraake came along in the late seven mid seventeen hundreds, and they were just like the Jesuit spies, just by on their own spies. And wouldn't you know, they got together with like a perfect match and infiltrated the the uh, the Masonic Orders turned everything over into cabalism, and here we are today. Yeah, but the Frankest, according to Adam Green and people like that scumback Max Egan, Uh, yeah, it's something to scoff at when I bring it up. What I mention it, because of course I'm the idiot for even considering that that might be something relevant, because it tells you if you understand who the who the Frankests are, you understand the true nature of the of these you know, Zionist Jews. And yet no, no, they don't want to talk about it. They just roll their rise and say it's all of them, it's not just them, Like nobody fucking said it wasn't all of them. But what I'm saying is, if you want to understand the nature, you understand the frankest. You understand it all plain and simple, and you understand why they do these practices in the Shabbad, And then you can say, well, the Shabab is a bunch of frankests, and we know what those guys are. Their child harmers to the max. They you know, pass around their own children. How do we, ever, how would we ever imagine them having sympathy or compassion or empathy for our children when they don't have any for their own, When they play sick like roulette games with their children and kill one of them every once in a while. They don't give a fuck about their own kids, So why would we think that they would have any any regard for ours? And yet these but yeah, let's not talk about the frankest, because that doesn't help you understand the true nature of these Israeli Israelis and everybody else so much better when you do, okay, guys, tells me a little bit about who you're hiding. You know what you're hiding and who you're protecting their mister Adam Green.
Speaker 29: And Max probably so the cases that made my ex partner and I quit and decide to go public and blow the whistle on m I five, and the first one was the bombing of the Israeli embassy in London in nineteen ninety four. Now, in this case, two Palestinian students were arrested and they were tried and convicted and sentenced to twenty years in prison each for conspiring to courses explosion. And yet m I five had information that Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, had actually bombed its own embassy, and it had done that for two reasons. One was to increase security around all the Israeli assets in London. They're always hassling for it, and m five was always saying, no, no, no, there's not a threat. But they also wanted to shatter a Palestinian political support network which was operating in London at the time, which these two students belonged to. And the lead investigator in m I five, whose code member was James Bond number was G nine to one, had seen all the evidence and all the intelligence and he made that official assessment that Mossad had done this.
Speaker 6: Now I remember this vaguely. We're talking fourteen years ago.
Speaker 30: It's a long time.
Speaker 1: What do you say to her, Hey, do you want to combine my seance table sometime to have a chat. It was huge at the time and it was a huge worldwide story.
Speaker 30: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 30: In fact, there'd been an earlier attack against some Jewish interests section in Buenos Aire's earlier that year as well, similar sort of mo o most soperandi with a car bomb driven and parked outside that exploded.
Speaker 1: So in nineteen ninety four, a car bomb explodes outside the is. Yeah, they attacked themselves a lot to blame on other people so they could start up shit. That doesn't mean that it was Oh so it couldn't be them aside, because why would the masside hurt the Jews? Shut the fuck up, idiots. Oh my god, is that where they're going with this?
Speaker 6: It's really embassy in London. In London, has anyone heard or killed?
Speaker 1: I don't remember, very.
Speaker 30: Minor injuries, that was all.
Speaker 1: Nobody was killed.
Speaker 30: And it was a very sophisticated device. It appeared to eat itself, eat all the forensics. Now this is very very rare. Even the IRA, which is a very sophisticated terrorist organization, could not make bombs that effective. So it looked like it, you know, sort of fairly technical person who put that together but what emerged from that these senior I five officer who was in charge of the investigation into it and seen all the evidence but also all the intelligence which isn't necessarily admissible in court, wrote his formal assessment at the end of the case, and he said he reckoned that Mossad, the Israeli External Intelligence agency, had bonbed their own embassy, sort of controlled explosion outside the embassy. And as I said, that was a senior five officer, that was his formal verdict. If you read that on the internet now you would say that sounds like some mad conspiracy theory, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: You would say that's antisemitic if you're a returned This was.
Speaker 30: The official position of m I five. And he said that they did it for two reasons. One, they were always hassling m I five for increased security around their embassy and other interests in London, because of course London had a reputation of giving safe haven to Arab distance from around the world.
Speaker 1: At that point, I think that in that distance as it was written by good old EI.
Speaker 30: And m I five kept saying, well, there's no reason to increase the threat assessment. You don't need extra protection, so letting off a controlled explosion outside. Of course, they immediately got what they wanted there. But crucially, two instant Palestinians were arrested, charged and convicted of conspiracy to cause that attack. And they were very active in a Palestinian support network in London political campaigning for the people on the West.
Speaker 29: Bank flag terrorism. And these are the cases that made my ex partner and I know.
Speaker 1: Where was the end of that? It kind of chilled off into nothing. Have you guys didn't see this one? Yeah? I thought, I man, it's been a long time since I've put up videos. If that's the case.
Speaker 31: Oh yeah, Oh hi there, my name's Aaron Hill.
Speaker 1: And have you guys seen this? Have I shown you this before? You probably have seen this, But all right, let's just do this.
Speaker 31: Guy that researchers how many Jews there are and things. You've probably seen some of my work, most notably from when Kanye West shared my Jews in the media spreadsheet, or more recently when the infographic I made also about Jews in the media has been going around. Some people's hobbies are video games, other people's hobbies are sports, and my hobby is how many Jews? There are in things. Speaking of sports, did you know that the NBA has fourteen Jewish owners out of thirty teams. It's pretty weird considering they only make up two percent of the population. Just saying, whenever I find a Jew, I put a Star of David over their photo to indicate that they are Jewish. Think of it like maybe an armband, but a digital one that I put on there to keep track of them. Some people on the Internet call me names or say I'm an anti Semite because I get some things wrong or am purposely misleading. But I'm not an anti Semite. I just like to know how many Jews there are in things, and sure there are some mistakes sometimes, but we all make mistakes. Or sometimes I won't have enough Jews to put on the infographic, so I'll embellish a little bit like the Jews, and I'll do things like put Steve Jobs on there as a Jew, which is obviously not true, or put Bob Iger of Disney on twelve different times with different versions of his name. It doesn't really matter. People believe it because they're fucking idiots. Take comcasts NBC, for example, they have one hundred and eighty six thousand employees, and here I count it one hundred Jews working there. Concerning a lot of my former friends and family find it weird how obsessed I am with Jews and how many there are in things. But what I find weird is that two hundred and twelve Jews have received Nobel Prizes, which makes up twenty two percent of all Nobel Prizes ever given out. Pretty weird considering they only make up point two percent of the world's population. Right, some people say, what's the big deal that Jews are overrepresented in things? Surely they're underrepresented in other things. Wouldn't it basically make me a communist to want exact representation in all things? But that's not what I want. I just want there to be no Jews in any things. I'm a utopian. Here's another thing I'm working on the US House of Representatives. There are twenty five Jewish members sitting out of four hundred and thirty five possible seats. That makes up six percent of the total. Yet again, Jews are only two percent of the US population, and that is very fascinating. Also, I wouldn't want you to think that I'm so one dimensional that my only hobby is counting how many Jews there are in things. I also like to independently investigate inaccuracies and Holocaust statistics. And every day when I go to bed, I pray that I could be relieved of this burden of having to count how many Jews there are in things. If you catch my drift, Iran, what was that?
Speaker 27: Mother?
Speaker 1: So they have of course they have to save their ass at the end by making it out to be like he losing his mouths basement. And that's that's what happens to people who pay attention to Jews and what they do. They're just a bunch of losers, is what they're trying to do at the end there, which is stupid.
Speaker 9: But what's wrong with me?
Speaker 1: Won't be me? So I didn't say this, he did? Okay, this is me. This is me stating this ahead of time. This is a back when he could talk. He actually could could talk pretty well, you know, back when he still had his faculties to be able to speak. Should ducks a few more times or Moveay? I don't really think that's what I mean. It could have been a couple of different factors here. But here we go with my kind.
Speaker 9: When you say, integration.
Speaker 28: It comes on in a marriage too, right, all being together, and I'm sure no intelligent white person watching this show, a new intelligent white man and his or her right white mind won't black boys and black girls marrying their white sons and daughters and in return introducing their grandchildren.
Speaker 9: It's half brown, kinky head black people. And I'm sure, well you wouldn't, but a lot of them were. What I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Say is this.
Speaker 9: What I'm trying to say is this. You don't have it. You say you don't, you don't have it. You really ain't gonna have it.
Speaker 28: You's on the show, and you got to say that.
Speaker 1: That's that's not Listen to this fucking little pussy of a man here. Yeah, you know as well. Just people are crawling on your hands and knees there, dude, when you do this?
Speaker 9: True, why would you want to do that?
Speaker 2: Because I don't have any different from you to see.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we yeah, we're much different. I know we're different, and we all together.
Speaker 1: You know what I might You know, I might consider this guy may actually be in a white Maybe that's why he's doing this little tap dance here, because otherwise you think you'd be elated if he was a European. Yeah, yeah, you don't want to be around us. Cool, we want to be around you. Be good, fist.
Speaker 28: Societies made us different, No, not society, God made us different.
Speaker 9: No, no, we're just humans. We all listen. Blue birds fly with bluebirds. Red birds want to be a red bird, so listen, listen.
Speaker 28: Tell me when I'm wrong. Pigeons want to be with pigeons, Well, we must say we should have They don't have intelligence, but yet they stay together.
Speaker 9: We should have more intelligence than them.
Speaker 32: Right.
Speaker 28: I don't see no black and white couples in ingle in all America walking around proud holding their children.
Speaker 9: That's because going out, that's that's society is fillling.
Speaker 6: Educate people.
Speaker 28: Well, life is too short for me to be raided catching hell for something like that. I'd rather go and view my own. I have a beautiful daughter, beautiful wife, They look like me. We're all happy, and I don't have no trouble, no trouble. Ain't I ain't that much in love for no woman to go through all that hell. Ain't no one woman that good?
Speaker 9: You understand?
Speaker 32: I understand, Yeah, I just I do understand.
Speaker 6: I understand. I think it's's sad that.
Speaker 28: It ain't sad because I want my child to look like every intelligent person wants his child to look like him. I'm sad because I want to blte out my race and lose my beautiful identity. Chinese love Chinese. They love the little slander of that pretty brown skinned babies. Jewish people love their culture. A lot of Catholics don't want to marry. The number of Catholics they want to religionsly stay the same. Who want to spot up yourself and kill your race? You you a hate of your people. If you don't want to stay who you are, you shame what God made you. God to make no mistake when he made us all like men.
Speaker 12: I think that's air.
Speaker 3: It ain't.
Speaker 9: Number one came out.
Speaker 1: How crazy does this sound when you hear this fucking idiot say, I think that's a philosophy of despair. Nothing that this guy said, nothing that you know, Cassius. We'll call him Casius here. Okay, we're gonna call him cash us here. Uh said? That doesn't make perfect goddamn sense. And the fact that he's saying it holds way more weight. Why would this guy on the other side of course, because it's to manipulate the minds of the people watching BBC. But it's just it's like he shouldn't even be opening his mouth. He should just let him talk and then, you know, never again bring it up again. That would have been a better way to do it than to argue against it, because when he does that, it just comes out so fucking obvious. What the what the game plan here is? And it's and it's great that he did that. He screwed up like that, because man, oh man, is it ever obvious?
Speaker 28: Well, I can tell you, I don't tell you. It's just nature. You can do what you want, but it's nature to want to be with your own.
Speaker 9: I want to be with my own. I love my thing. What's wrong with me wanting to be with my kind? You say integration, all.
Speaker 16: Right, you're saying that children in Gaza are being shot by snipers.
Speaker 9: Definitively.
Speaker 5: I have two children that I.
Speaker 1: Have, says Jewish American orthopedic surgeon doctor Mark Pearl Mutter. This is Jewish American orthopedic surgeon, doctor Mark Pearl. Mother testifies that Israel Israeli snipers deliberately target Palestinians get the way Palestinian children can often what oh, so, the word can was just an extra word that shouldn't have been in there. So Mark Pearl Mutter testifies that Israeli snipers deliberately target Palestinian children, often in the head and chest. Orthopedic surgeon Parallel traveled to Gaza as part of a medical humanitarian mission last year. It takes such okay, blah blah blah. I'm not going to pat them on the shoulder for saying that you shouldn't kill children. No shit, you shouldn't kill children. That shouldn't give you a fucking cookie, It says. It takes such bravery, especially from a Jewish man, to speak up against what's wrong with the only Jewish states tactics, really, really does it? Or should that just be like what every human being standard of standard should be, otherwise you're subhuman.
Speaker 5: Photographs of that were shot so perfectly in the chest I couldn't put my stethoscope over their heart more accurately and directly on the side of the head in the same child, No toddler gets shot twice by mistake by the world's best sniper, and there are dead center shots. All of this disasters I've seen, combined, combined, forty mission trips, thirty years, ground zero earthquakes. All of that combined doesn't equal the level of carnage that I saw against civilians in just my first week in Gaza.
Speaker 16: And when you say civilians, is it mostly children?
Speaker 5: Almost exclusively children. I've never seen that before, never seen that. I've seen more incinerated children than I've ever seen in my entire life combined. I've seen more shredded children in just the first week.
Speaker 8: Shredded, shredded what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Missing body parts?
Speaker 5: Being crushed by buildings the greatest majority, or bomb explosions the next greatest majority. We've taken shrapnel as big as my thumb out of eight year olds, and then they're sniper bullets. I have children that were shot twice.
Speaker 1: You're saying, does anybody have any arguments, anybody want to justify this nonsense of behavior or what they're actually objective is in all conflict, the innocent people are always a target. The war happens around them, like you know, when there's other people who have guns to fight back. That's that's the outsides. That's that's that's that's that that that's the the outer layer, and you should hope that there's that scenario in all cases, that there's a war, actual war being conducted where you have some of your own people with guns on your side aimed back at the enemy that's trying to kill all of you. But as was the case in when we were reading the book from Oh Shit, I can't remember his name now, but we were reading uh Hellstorm, and then we read we read the other book by the same author talking about Japan and the bombs and the further carnage created by the Allies slash America. The rapes weren't weren't exclusive to Soviets on Germanic women or wherever, or just the Mongols or whatever. No, it was it was US soldiers raping and murdering at will in Japan, Okinawa, all this other stuff too. But they deliberately targeted civilians. That's what they That's what the wars are. It's deliberate targeting of civilians, bombing people who are not military targets all the time, and then pawning it off as being you know, a botched drop or something like that to the public. If they even get that far, if even having to explain themselves even having to explain themselves. It's it's only decades later somebody writes a book and shows you just how wicked every freaking war has been and what they actually do all the time, every time, every time. Do you remember what was happening in the Civil War we went over that they would strip down the women and the children to the bare asses, stand them mountain end too the winter after they assaulted their fields, burned everything that they could and killed all their cattle, all their all their animals. Drag those off or burn them in a pile. They would leave them with no food and no clothing and no shelter. They would it's a terrorist attack. Who do you think carried those out? What do you think this was? It was a banking war here in the Civil War, they didn't want They didn't like the idea of people succeeding and breaking off from the federal control. The federal control meant it could be manipulated by one hand. They wanted to make sure that they kept that hand strong because they had already had to deal with Andrew Jackson and in thirty years they can't They had this war going to put us under the thumb of the Rothschild's banking forever afterward, and they did incorporation in reserve. We haven't gone out of it yet, so they succeeded.
Speaker 6: The audience which if.
Speaker 1: You die in prison, they keep your body and cry yourselves we know this until you've served your sentence. This woman needs to stop yelling at the people so you.
Speaker 33: Can is that Israel not only in prisons Pedestinians who are alive, They are also imprisoning.
Speaker 9: Dead people martyrs.
Speaker 33: Three hundred ninety eight Pedestinians who have already died in Israeli jails or in because they were shot by Israeli army are kept in jail. Those who die in Israeli presence because of a sickness or because of torture have to stay in prison and refrigerators to complete that sentence.
Speaker 31: How does Israel justify keeping the bodies of Palestinian prisons people who've died under their watch?
Speaker 33: No justification. One hundred and forty two of the Palestinians who were killed recently, and mostly young people, a lot of them are children, are kept and refrigerators, refusing to release them as a form of psychological torture against their families, which as a form of collective punishment against their families, and two hundred fifty six are kept in what they call numbered cemeteries, where there is a number for each one, and they are just some of them have been there for more than forty years. So it's an awful kind of practice that of course none of that would happened to an Israel.
Speaker 11: And were.
Speaker 1: That you described to shut up miss is obviously in all yourself, So what is this nonsense here? But I mean, if there wasn't so many horrific criminal acts, be discussing barbaric, subhuman, wickedly evil behavior coming from the same source of people, this wouldn't be a topic that we have to constantly encounter every single show. But the facts being what they are, is that they have to be discussed because that's it's what's constantly plaguing peace in this world, and it's what's causing the most egregious, disgusting, horrific acts on children through and through. Whether you're Sabad or you're a freaking ideaf soldier.
Speaker 2: Does it say I'm Palestinian, far away from you, and I've come here to talk about what's going on outside.
Speaker 1: This is nineteen eighty nine. This is a Palestinian woman speaking to a bunch of Jewish demonic women. This is just the regular every day walking around Israeli and to see what you.
Speaker 34: Feel about meeting me and talking about your attitudes towards what I feel. A lot of time we've been spending it at house without schools, and you know what the reason why, and because there were shots and we didn't have much time to study the things you studied.
Speaker 1: Our family were shot.
Speaker 35: So we had to cross two years in one year, and that's much different.
Speaker 11: Yes, But I also think that our activities are sometimes different. I mean, I don't go with my friends and frost stance of soldiers.
Speaker 1: The soldiers have just murdered your entire family. I don't go through a stone. So this is what these people have since sixty seven. They haven't well, I'm sorry, three was another time where they basically didn't even let the bare necessities of life into Palestine anymore. Right, So this is eighty nine, so this is prior to that. But ever since sixty seven, really, I mean when we talk about we're fucking forty eight, I mean pick a date, they haven't had anything to fight back with, and they've been constantly murdered, and the rest of the world will not say lift a finger to help them, but they will help the people killing them. So they can't They can't scream too loudly because if they do, then the whole world gets together to help quiet and muffle their screams by killing more of them without any without any type of media coverage, because that's that's who the same people killing them happen though in all the media run the world. So they can't yell too loud, they can't scream in pain too much because then more death will occur. And so you're throwing stones at soldiers, Oh boy, throwing stones at tanks, is what this woman said. Well, I don't go around my friends throwing stones at tanks. So they're saying you deserve what you get. You deserve having your children murdered because they throw stones at it fucking armored tanks. Well, they shouldn't bother the tank too much, so why do you even care? But that aside, it's those soldiers who murdered everything that they love and care about, who've butchered their children, who have raped their families, who have killed their parents generation after generation after generation since nineteen forty eight, and they throw stones back in return, and they're the ones that are in the wrong. This is the Jewish sickness mind. This is the sick Israeli mind that would even justify or argue in this manner. It's absolutely discussing. It's disreputable. It lacks any type of moral fiber or care or whatsoever a little bit about it too.
Speaker 12: Would you?
Speaker 34: I mean, why, because you're living in the state, you're not occupied.
Speaker 11: We are, Yes, I still, even if I were octipied, I don't think I would do these things.
Speaker 1: In order to solve it. Yeah, because your whole family wasn't murdered over and over and over again by these people. It wasn't the Palestinians going around killing all the all the Jewish families, right, It was the other way around.
Speaker 26: You.
Speaker 35: You don't live the situation we are living. You don't see soldiers killing people.
Speaker 3: You don't You.
Speaker 35: Never had your brother arrested?
Speaker 12: Have you?
Speaker 35: Have you ever seen him bleeding? Have you ever seen him beaten up? And he's a small kid. Why because he wants land, wants a government, and this is not a good situation.
Speaker 27: It's not good.
Speaker 6: You don't feel good I don't think you feel good.
Speaker 2: This is this is maybe really wants to find a solution.
Speaker 34: I think you're you know, you say, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure the others in case find this situation to continue.
Speaker 1: And she think she thinks that they want the situation to continue. Do you think that this is the sickness of these people? And I'm not talking about the Palestinians as well. This is a rat face. But secondly, these fucking people, I'm flabbergasted by this. This is just stuff that they come up with the cope to rationalize and they're doing they so they're so good at China to you know, flipping the and deflecting that they just do it. But it's a weasel it's a weasel response by somebody who has absolutely no conscience whatsoever. They can be confronted with the most horrific things that their people and that they do, or their soldiers that they're defending, or their country that they're defending, does on a daily basis and has for you know how many years now sixty more, seventy years they've been doing this, and they'll say, well, I bet you're some of those children who have been through all this hell. Thanks to the Jews thanks to the Israelis wanted to continue.
Speaker 2: What showing you know.
Speaker 1: The situation this way?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's any there because then you give with you and your country the only choice of sympathize rua life with us.
Speaker 1: See why would they sympathize with the people killing? You are killing the people, but they only sympathize with the with the with the victims, not the not the not the killers. Yeah, you idiot, we don't.
Speaker 34: Do anyone Arab sticks, okay, and they're ready.
Speaker 8: To take Palestinians there.
Speaker 1: But why don't we live in Ireland?
Speaker 35: Why should strangers come and kick us out and stay in our land and we should find another state?
Speaker 2: Why not strangers? What our cousins?
Speaker 6: We believe it's our land like you believe it's source. We can live together, they live together.
Speaker 35: You're blaming me for throwing nose because I want to live.
Speaker 6: And you're blaming us that we're killing your family. You see, we cannot live like this, everybody.
Speaker 1: You're the ones doing all the killing on your side, and nothing's returning to you, so you have no right to even have a voice right now, and.
Speaker 35: You can't kill for peace is still a reason, can't kill.
Speaker 1: They're killing for their that it is right there. They're killing for their existence in a place that they don't belong and never belonged in the first place. They have no claim to land whatsoever. Even if they did, they shouldn't be doing it this way, you know, get over it to the whole world there. Why do you need that place? Because it's a ritualistic spot, and because there's money to be made there lots of lots of resources, and they want that canal that goes right through Gaza. We talked about that, didn't.
Speaker 36: We, and inglorious bastards christof Bolts played a Nazi obsessed with finding Jews.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously is pure total fiction.
Speaker 3: Alone.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Hollywood, this is fun.
Speaker 5: The up the.
Speaker 36: Hotel's NBC negers it was some distance from round zero that a civilion found the passport lying on the street belonging to one of the suspected hijackers.
Speaker 1: He threw it out the window that shouldn't have been opened or even accessible, right, That's how it landed on top of the rubble. Must have been. It must have been all the passports landed on top of the rubble, because not certainly because they were weren't planted, or you know, they had some they had some asad guy or is really the idea of guy with the later. Let me send some of the papers here so we can make this look real.
Speaker 27: Uh huh, sir.
Speaker 15: We found the passport belonging to one of the hijackers blocks away from the attack.
Speaker 6: Excellent work, special agent. Free the five dancers at once.
Speaker 1: The five dancers at once. It mustn't have been as exactly, Yeah, it wasn't. The people still elated with the death of three thousand innocent people that were dancing and covered in freaking like bomb residue. Couldn't have been those guys. No, no, not the guys who were pretending to be painted. Oh no, that is no, no, no, no. We gotta passport. Everything changes now.
Speaker 6: What if someone just planted the passport there?
Speaker 9: Nonsense?
Speaker 31: Cool, We must invade the entire Middle East.
Speaker 9: The indestructible passport is gone.
Speaker 4: Someone took it.
Speaker 6: Who is passport name?
Speaker 20: Did he steal and then reverse engineer the indestructible passport of one of the hijackers.
Speaker 32: If they made buildings out of passport paper, maybe they'd still be standing.
Speaker 6: Now I've got to make sure this never gets used the wrong way again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ridiculous shit that people believe.
Speaker 37: He predicted. You know that towards the end of last century, at the beginning of the century, there will be a movement driven by big.
Speaker 1: Corporations forgive the high trouble. What are you going to call the high teeny sound? If you're using headphones listening to this, it's wrecking my brain right now. But there's a high pitched noise in this recording that's not coming from me.
Speaker 37: To take the soul away for people, to disconnect people from the higher world.
Speaker 1: Right, it's called severing the tether between you and the benevolent creator so that you have no So when that happens, the sense of right and wrong goes goose dark. You are indifferent to your actions. You're more easily influenced at doing horrible things because you don't have that thing that tells you how the hell would I There's no way I would ever do that to somebody that that voice isn't there anymore. They've gotten rid of that barrier because that that God working through you think does no longer exists. That that avenue has been raised, it's been it's been covered back up. It's been it's been what they call rewilded. Now there's just trees there, there's no path.
Speaker 37: And in order to do that, we have to destroy the poneer Atlanta people and have followed the research on that and amazingly where we found the pineer event is the most sensitive part of oh A central nervous system and is heiny highly highly sensitive to four things aluminum, claphos, eight, fluoride, and Wi FI. And we are the only country in our world that has pushed these four things in the last sixty years or so on.
Speaker 1: Him and one by by we, he means oivey, he means that entity that force.
Speaker 6: Everybody growing up here.
Speaker 37: And so what I fear, what I observe and what we're also testing on our airit system is that people have cum civilian calcified pani Atlants. It is astounding that the telecommunications industry has selected the frequencies out of the huge spectrum of frequencies that are absolutely destructive to ourselves and especially to the Panier land. You know that he couldn't have made any better choices than two point four gigahertz.
Speaker 1: Two pot four and five point zero rape in Israeli schools. Everybody you ready, You're ready for the little bit of a little bit of a Francist to flavor of the day of the evening, to show just how ruthless they are to everybody that's living or appears to be living. Doesn't matter really at all, doesn't really really really matter at.
Speaker 27: All, Vanessa.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've witnesses, but Adam Green belittles those who mentioned Frankism. I said this earlier. This is the exact practice of Francis. Zionism spawned from and is personified by Frankism. If you want to know the true nature of many Jews in Israelis their founders and their Christian Zionist supporters, it's all laid out in the open if you study Sabatine and Frankism. If you Adam Green and Max and Studie and everybody else in the world's up.
Speaker 9: About rape in Israeli schools, haven't you? And Latifa's report there, we've talked about multiple gal rapes in schools.
Speaker 6: This is truly shocking, isn't it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it is, And I mean I've written two reports actually on the fact that Israel is one a haven for pedophiles tens of thousands of pedophiles have been given refuge inside Israel, but the most recent report was in fact an investigation, and I think this is important to make this point. These investigations are being carried out by Israeli media. This isn't something that has been concocted external to Israel. And the recent investigation by Israel Haim into the ritual gang rig by again members of the educational community, the religious instruction communities, so rabbis, leaders of the community, family members and relatives. This is another very important point.
Speaker 1: So listen to what they said, education, rabbis, family members. That is frankism. Frankism. You had to pass around your children, you had to pass around your wives, you had to commit incest. These were ald duties. Break every what they call so not so much social norm but biblical norm. You had to you had to break all what would be considered wrong, evil or taboo. Because remember the whole idea here is to create that situation. And remember if they do it, if they're the ones bringing about they see themselves as being there. They caused the whole problem, and they bring the poison into the world so that it's it basically moves the hand of their Messhiak to have to get involved. They have to condition the world for that. This is all through that bring it back to the time before the breaking of the vessels, which means the time before they were aware of Europeans, which means before the Goths came from the north and encountered Semitic people in Sumer And that's where they're at. They want and how do you do that if people are already all over the world aware of what Europeans are, you kill them all. So that's part of this plan here before the rest of the world goes to hell with all these other acts. They want to kill all of us and the Frankests because of these like these ritual acts that they're talking about. There's necrophilia, there's all kinds of sick stuff, drinking blood, eating, eating flesh of children, all these acts and their predatory behavior on their own children is one of the highest like sacraments of what they do. And when you hear it coming through in Israeli schools, and you want to tell me that this place wasn't founded by Frankism, Frankists and Jesuits and whatever else you want to call them, it's that that is what the core is behind every rabbi, everybody who's Talmudic, everybody who's kabalistic. This is where they this is how they operate outside of the public eye. And remember what they say about with Frankism, same thing that they say about being a Morano. You can't be outwardly what you are inwardly, So you can't practice Judaism on the surface, and you can't practice Frankism on the surface. Those who do are not true believers, according to Frank Jacob Frank himself, because they're so insidiously evil that they know there would be no acceptance for them anywhere. So they have to be aqui DestinE operation. They have to be spies, they have to be a little treacherous fucks all the time. They have to be weasels. They have to work through other people. They have to be parasitic. They have to operate things without being seen. They have to be the high end, the hand that influences and moves things with a surface veneer of some other thing that confuses most people so that they don't recognize what's actually causing and you know, causing things things to occur. So you see a Chinaman in China or you see, you know our politicians here, but they keep doing things that are horribly detrimental to the country, to the people. And they are you know, all these institutions like FEMA and FBI and CIA. They're always destroying the foundation of society. They're always harming innocent people after they've already been ravaged by some sort of you know, quote unquote natural event fires, hurricanes, earthquakes, haiti. Look what happened. It was a perfect opportunity for a bunch of sick, fucking ritualistic cult members to go steal a bunch of children and rape and fucking kill them and pull off their faces and have little parties and put it all on laptops and shit. This is what they do. And if to say, well, they're not all Jason, and of course not that sounds before. That's why we have to get into the Gadilla era and see where this dark underground of this moon cult of human sacrifice started influencing a lot of the quote unquote European or Gothic Germanic people way way back who have throughout the generations that have become with the quote unquote other bloodlines that are still very much. They're super high ranking in this Saturn cult that goes under the disguise of the three Abrahammrick religions, whether it's Islam, Christianity and christian Zionism, Catholicism, or Judaism be made.
Speaker 14: And many of these gang rapes were conducted under some kind of macar religious ceremony where the child was offered up a sacrifice for redemption for those performing redemption.
Speaker 1: Do you understand what this is going on going on here? Redemption through sin, redemption through sin. This is the fucking sabotine, frankest through and through you can do so never would it be? So what kind of God is it that they're serving and serving up these sacrifices too? It's definitely not one that wants noble behavior. Like even the most you could you could have sub nothing but hatred toward a different country. But don't you think that if that country was stable and it's you know, military structure was stable, that there would be some sort of you know, there would have to be some sort of code of uh response, respect and I don't know, loyalty and adherence to some sort of like you know, the predictability of people through what is right and what is wrong, some sort of character, some sort of integrity there. It's like, so, how is it that something can operate to its quote unquote god in such a reverse manner to show no integrity, no no sense of anything, no redeeming quality whatsoever. But they want redemption. There's no redeeming quality whatsoever in them, yet they are doing it. They're they're committing vicious, horrible acts of torture and rape and murder on children to somehow redeem themselves. And then and now all you know the mind of this sick parasite, and you understand just how sick and evil and twisted and insane it is. It's the exact opposite of everything that you would think if you're a national, if you're a rational human being. It is flipped upside down, reversed completely. And it's only then do you start to understand. And then it terrifies you because you understand just how much they control. And if you don't see it on the surface, it's happening underneath, meaning it's building. It's building and the dangers that you think about it. They can operate very very quietly when they own the local It all takes as a phone call from the right person, from the ADL, the neighbor with something to squash a story, if they're not already controlled the media, and you're a small town or big town or big city, which in case they probably most certainly already are very well controlling that. But do you think a police station is going to stand up against wave. Do you think you're gonna get justice in the court system after somebody has stolen your child and you find them in pieces, They can operate any way they want and nobody will ever point the finger back at them and say it must have been a ritual murder. This is where we live now because we haven't addressed the problem.
Speaker 11: It goes.
Speaker 1: There's probably millions of things like this that go on every day all throughout the world at the hands of these people, and you're seeing it more even in Israel, Like why you would think that that to be the one safe haven for you know, Israeli is not to be predated upon or you know, you know, preyed upon by their own people. But it's not the case, because this is all that they do. They can only harm, they can only take, they don't they can only destroy. They can't create, and this is this is the mentality of that cult. I'm not even seeing that sathing that ethnically attributable because there's other people involved. It's the cult itself that does this type of six shit. Yes, Appetai means saturn, just so you know. The gang rape.
Speaker 14: And in many cases, from what I read from the testimonies, children were told that if they didn't offer themselves up for this ritual sacrifice and multiple rate, then another child from the family would be taken in their place. So it's a complete destruction of a child's mental state and their emotional and spiritual state. Because of course the fact that this rate is being conducted by members of the educational school system.
Speaker 1: This is happening in Israel, but this could happen anywhere because of the amount of control this one percent or two percent or four percent or however many real percent they are has over every fucking place here, including our government, our financial institute and insurances. That's all a bunch of scams to all of it. You're you're dying under allopathy because of these people. It's not natural, it's an artificial world. The allopathy when they're in conjunction with drug trust, healthcare. You think it's something happening over there, This is not. This is a reflection what happens in Israel is reflection of the true nature of what's right here where we are. It's a reflection they don't have anything that they don't have anything to stop them over there. This over here just simply has more layers of uh, what do you call it complexity, Not so much, but just you know, hiding it from the public eye. Like I said it could the stories can be erased in the in the judge and the the justice never will come just be another missing person's report, and that's it.
Speaker 26: Here is going to break down their ability to both process that's right and to deal with it in the future.
Speaker 1: This first one that says in about seventy percent of the complaints were children. I've been looking at the appoints man in police, however, and you're made about the incidents, sexual harassment being the second most common offense. Multiple women in account organized abuse, including ritual ceremonies conducted by people they knew, even close family members. After months of interviews with victims, their families, Da da da.
Speaker 27: Da in Vanessa, my kid's not here, he's sad.
Speaker 38: He gets up here, he rolled my fuck, he's limn be.
Speaker 1: Going to hell and brought their breath.
Speaker 27: Remember my son's god, he's a.
Speaker 13: Heart gone bad.
Speaker 1: So planted of weed pipe and a marijuana pipe of cannabis pipe in his car as fake evidence. The kid who had a scholarship something going for him ended up shooting himself in the heart because his whole entire life was ruined by this fucking corrupt court system by OI oyve again, look at that. It's for cash. Is a mess, and it's everywhere. Let's talk about it. It says here Steve Ageler, Judge mac uh Ciavrilla ruined the lives more than two kids, all to collect cash. I'd youth detention center. This is all wait, all over it, everything about it, FBI, I risk say uh, I know that say is chi will scheme built the taxpayers of two point six million calibary coin and agree with plead guilty of federal charges anyway for every kid he sent it, kids as young at ten fell victim. He's so yeah. So remember not only were they going through the courses, but he's stealing them from the families too. He's breaking up families and this is this is where it really gets nice and juicy for these fucking scumbags. These they love breaking out the family. They love tearing apart good families at kid scheme. It says Hillary was fourteen when she was locked up. It says the Zionists Nazis lie like normal people. Breathe. Thank you for telling us the truth. My Jewish brother, all.
Speaker 22: Right, I can ask you a question.
Speaker 20: How would you react in a tayav statement that the Jewish people are not occupied in their own land, including in the eternal capital Jewish sytement.
Speaker 12: Let me be clear, God his word is eternal.
Speaker 1: It's so on the Jewish people, yep. But fuck everybody else. This guy's a piece of shit too, right, Fuck everybody else. We're the Jewish people wor eternal. Everybody else sucks. Fuck this guy too.
Speaker 12: Judaism forbids Dynism.
Speaker 28: The Jewish people never ever sought to guineasvignity of the Holy Land till the.
Speaker 1: Zinist godless founders hijacked our name.
Speaker 12: But it was never us.
Speaker 29: Our grandparents lived in the Holy Land in peace with their Arabic neighbors.
Speaker 12: They were friends and college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even though your Helma says that everybody else is a dog and an animal and piece of shit. Right, yeah, yeah, okay, keep going.
Speaker 13: Dynasts wanted us create a Jewish nationality and destroyed it all to chieve it.
Speaker 12: Napanao, you do not represent us.
Speaker 6: Take the message.
Speaker 39: What about Israeli terrorism?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 32: The language of terrorism, you have to be very careful with terrorism means deliberately targeting civilians.
Speaker 1: Which is literally what you do constantly every day. This is deflection.
Speaker 9: In a kind of warfare.
Speaker 32: That's what the terrorism against Israeli schools, coffee shops see.
Speaker 1: It's always a victimhood. They cause a bunch of damage as a slate mode of retaliation. No, they're hurting us, Ah, they're killing us. You're fucking discussing individuals. Malls has been all about nice hat.
Speaker 32: Israel specifically targets, to the best of its ability, Palestinian terrorist organization.
Speaker 1: How could that even be a thing when you don't even let them have fucking pencils? How do they get anything sharper than that? You jackass when in Israeli only when you want to give them weapons so that you can you know, have your artificial made up fucking terrorist groups that you can point out, say, see, look, they're terrorists. They're probably all IDF and they probably get pulled in one door and let out the next. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 39: Sniper shoots an old lady with a cane trying to get into a hospital for her chemotherapy treatment.
Speaker 1: She's better rough with the bullet than chemo.
Speaker 39: Just saying in front of a lot of the world's press for one, and frankly, we'd be here all day with other examples. Isn't that terrorism?
Speaker 32: I don't know what the case you're speaking about, but I can be convinced of one thing.
Speaker 1: I'm a Jew and I'm right. So therefore, and.
Speaker 32: Israeli who takes aim, even an Israeli sniper is taking aim at those engaged in terrorism.
Speaker 1: The child who's four years old and walking and gets his head blown apart, he's a terrorist, according to these slick focks.
Speaker 32: Unfortunately, in every kind of warfare, there are cases of civilians who are accidentally killed. Terrorism means putting the crosshairs of the sniper's rifle on a civilian deliberately.
Speaker 1: Well, that is exactly what you do day long.
Speaker 9: That's what I describe.
Speaker 6: Now I can tell you, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He just keeps rolling on. It's like, yeah, that's exactly what I just said that they did. He said, no, I could tell you that did not happen, even though it did happen.
Speaker 6: Did not happen.
Speaker 9: It did happen.
Speaker 39: And I think that's where some people have problem with the argument that terrorism exists. On one side, your definition is absolutely correct about civilians, and those suicide bombers are terrorists.
Speaker 32: If you mix terrorism and counter terrorism, if you create some kind of moral obfuscation, you will bring about not just a problem for Israel, but you will bring about a problem for the entire Western Alliance because we are all facing this threat.
Speaker 1: What about is the threat of people who never had any fucking problem with anybody else in the world until you started murdering them all. Now they want to go commit acts of terrorism quote unquote everywhere in the world that has bombed and killed their families. So America would probably be one of those places. But most of the time you find out that's all organized here and got nothing to do with them, and the whole thing is a big fucking lie. So yeah, it's kind of hard to really pinpoint what that asshole was trying to say.
Speaker 3: My feeling is a Christian points me to my Lord and save y'all.
Speaker 21: Is this real?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It looks like it's not one of those pieces I don't know. Doesn't really say where it came from. He says, a man beloved by his people but hated by the Jews, a man who got away, who suffered one hundred years of ignominious lies for his righteous cause. No longer. I agree with every word of that, But I don't know if this particular thing is part well. I don't like, and I don't know what speech it was from that that speeches are named anything.
Speaker 3: But as a fighter, it points me to the man who wants in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were, and summoned men to the fight against them. And who God's truth was greatest, not as sufferer, but as fighter in boundless love, as a Christian and as a man. I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in his might and seized the scourge to drive out of the temple the brood of vipers and of adder. How terrific was his fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion, I recognized more profoundly than ever before, the fact that it was for this that he had to shed his blood upon the cross. As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated. But I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice, and as a man, I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago, a civilization which was driven to its ruin through the same Jewish people.
Speaker 1: My feeling is everything there sounds like it checks out just fine. Now. I'm not a David Wilcock fan. I just want to make that clear. I've encountered him twice contact in the desert, I think is there. Both times I avoided him because I didn't like anything that he was doing. A guy a TV and his smugness and arrogance, and you know, the feedback I got from other people is that he has like a a fobia of other people talking to him and stuff like that, because he's just a little fucking measle and has like, you know, private security and shit like that.
Speaker 34: This.
Speaker 1: I don't know why this guy would need all that, because I don't know why anybody would think he's that special. But he speaks words that make sense here for a few seconds, so let's go with it.
Speaker 40: These people honestly believe that they are that they are the chosen, that they are God's special people, that we are delusional, and that the true creator is this wisdom principle that they think of as Lucifer, that wisdom principle gave us ancient mystery school teachings, and that the enemy, which they call ad and I the adversary which we would call the Christian God, came to try to defeat them. Then they even take it a step further and they look at texts like the Bible, and they say that where it says in the end Times that God will take the money from the wicked and restore it to the just, that we as a planet are the wicked and they are the just. So this is how they justify their financial corruption. They don't believe that we deserve the money. In fact, they believe that if they did not dominate us, and if they did not control us and play all these games, that we left to our own devices would destroy our planet. So in some twisted rationale, they believe they are saving the earth. They believe humans are bad for the environment, We cause pollution, so they have to reduce population. Then they see that into movies like The Matrix, where Agent Smith says that we are like that, humans are like a virus on the planet.
Speaker 1: Look at this. These people distrendit themselves, like, look at this is what this video is about. And then it's called look you brew the two zero's new problem, it says. Then he goes onto us a siren truck review. That's what is.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is wrong with this person? Someone said we should not have deserved Ada's plan too. Bet that wasn't his plan, and that wasn't what really happened. It was not a bunch of people starving in Germany. Well, I guess the people in the camps weren't exactly priority to the rest of the fucking country, you know, because they were bombed the hell out of the country. So shit happened, and they were already lousy with all kinds of bugs when they came in. It's surprising that they didn't all die of dysentery and all the other issues after the fact. But hey, it is what it is, and it did happen, but it wasn't on purpose deliberate act by any means. Telling people they ever lined up and shot were fucking Communists, and I don't have any problem with that whatsoever. And if all Communists happened to be Bolshevik Jews, oops, that's their fault for being Communists, not for being Jews. So see you later, alligator.
Speaker 40: This is one of a variety of ways in which they will usually embed their teachings into the villain.
Speaker 1: These people.
Speaker 38: Since I started speaking about Israel because I didn't want my tax dollars funding a genocide, they kicked me off the board of Ignite and I started another brand, sex addict.
Speaker 9: And now the Canadian court is saying, oh.
Speaker 1: Well, he literally is one like he has all kinds of like girls on his super huge yacht. By the way, he didn't make all that money gambling. He comes from a very rich family and they just had to make a public persona for him. He's I think Armenian if I'm not mistaken, But I'm not taking anything away from him, just saying like his his backstory is a bunch of bullshit. So anyway, he has just tons of money and he hangs out with the two biggest douchebag fucking you know, agent provocateur type fucking CIA asset fag brothers on the planet. Uh you know what's his name?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I can't think of his name right now. It's gonna bother you, but you know who they are. The douche that was in fake prison for a while and uh had all the you know he was he got rich selling girls, uh fucking on camera. Basically Andrew Tate there you go. Apparently he kicked some people and punched them too, because he was a he was a kickboxer at one point. He's the advice supposed to think he's special and then he's a man because he gives people advice. So be a man, be a pimp. That's that's what he basically, that's that that's the motto. You want to be a real man, you gotta you gotta denigrate women and be a pimp. That that's that's the wayter girl. But anyway, he has a lot of sex parties on his boat. Was I was trying to get an Andrew Tate apparently he's been on that boat and awful lot. I wonder if these were Do you think the tits are related to Sharon Tate? I doubt it.
Speaker 10: That I cannot promote using my name and likeness, and that I cannot compete with the.
Speaker 1: Guy, Well, right now, he's he's someone else's intellectual property. His his very presence on in a business is someone else's intellectual property. Is what they basically told him. This is the This is how heavy handed the Jews are when it comes to legalities. Like they kicked him off of his own company's board of directors, but since he's the one who developed Ignite, well they're taking everything that has to do with his business, including his own likeness with it. How fucked up is that? And if he uses his own on his own other company that he hasn't now set up, which is this thing called sex Addict apparently because that's brilliant. H that doesn't turn anybody off at all. Uh, that's that's gonna be something that they can sue him over as being in competition with Ignite. How fucking hilarious is that? Oay to the freaking vey, this world is so screwed, which is a.
Speaker 10: Total croc But I will keep you guys posted obviously fighting it. But you know, Canadian core cannot tell us citizen that he can't earn a living and that he cannot use his own name and likeness.
Speaker 1: But yeah, right, because you look like you're hurting in that whatever mansion or is that part of your goddamn boat, I don't know, it's a big boat.
Speaker 38: Get that happens when you criticize Israel since I started speaking about Israel, Because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is one of the one of the videos that bothered a certain you remember that fuck I was telling you about that it has decided to try to use my videos of doctor glidden for his own gain and still away from the actual person who created all that content in the first place. Yeah, that fucking piece of shit, he's no longer a friend. This thing bothered him. And also that he put a clown face on that on that video that I showed you of Hitler talking about Christianity, and you know how there was a guy who you know, got rid of the vipers and the adders from the he put a clown face on that. He didn't, he didn't, he didn't mention this video, but he said, this is the one that triggered him. But yet he puts the clown face on that thing. And I was already fucking doumb with this piece of shit for a while. But that was the end of it right there. It's like and now and then he's like so nonchalant telling me that I'm I'm in the process right now ripping off your video so that I can redirect them to my affiliate link and steal money away from you, even though it's your content that I'm using to do that with. What you fucking scumbag? Yeah? Okay, yeah, do you happen to be a Christian?
Speaker 9: No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Well, then you're burning in hell.
Speaker 1: It's very simple.
Speaker 4: You don't believe what I believe, and I'm right, okay, Well, what do you believe? That Jesus is the true Son of God who died on the cross for sins? And if you believe in him, you'll go to heaven and if you don't, you will endure pain and suffering in.
Speaker 6: An eternal health fire.
Speaker 9: For kay, got it?
Speaker 41: And why do you believe that the whole course the Holy Bible?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the true and only word of God.
Speaker 41: You mean the book that was made by man over three hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 12: After Jesus died.
Speaker 41: That's Jews just just saying the one which those samen in Romans then went on a cruise sade compoint for the New Testam millions of people in the name of Jesus.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, we don't talk about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd probably try to forget that to you.
Speaker 1: Everything else, though, is pretty much right.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, what about other religions?
Speaker 9: What about them?
Speaker 6: I mean, have you I'm confused.
Speaker 12: Have you researched?
Speaker 41: Have you tried to explore the religions other than Christianity?
Speaker 9: Absolutely not? Why would I do that?
Speaker 12: Okay, hold on, what's wrong?
Speaker 9: Let me get this straight.
Speaker 41: Yes, so you're going around.
Speaker 1: What's up with the guy's phone that he's holding. Is it like wrapped in cellophane or is it all cracked?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is he holding on to?
Speaker 41: Vincing everyone to believe what you believe even though you have never explored outside the religion that you grew up in. Yep, that's right, and you are so convinced, so convinced that you're right and everybody else is wrong?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 6: Was that?
Speaker 41: What I'm getting?
Speaker 4: That is exactly right. Thank you for listening. Got it, We're right and everyone else is wrong?
Speaker 1: Got it me, sir?
Speaker 3: Do you happened to be.
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 8: We go?
Speaker 1: This is kind of part of the videos name or I'm sorry, not the millionaim name, but the thumbnail. It's official. The Pandemic Agreement is adopted by the World Health Assembly. Oh, by the way, so if it happens in the United Nations, it means it's already law. Meaning it doesn't matter what our laws here are to protect us. It doesn't make a difference if the General Assembly or the Security Council decides something. It's all the member states, countries states, that's what they call them. All the Member states duty to ignore, abolish, or re write the laws that would conflict with their decisions. So we are under attack right now, and there's going to be another Coo cooties type of thing happening here soon, and it's probably gonna be a multi I'm going to say it's going to be not just one thing, but they're probably gonna throw a shit ton of things at us at once, and all the retards are going to be running for death injections. So let's see nations just grant one hundred and seventy three. I think there's one hundred and ninety four, isn't there all together? Or ninety three, or maybe it's maybe it was one hundred, Maybe it was one hundred percent of I don't know. That nation has just granted expanded powers to the World Health Organization. Remember that thing that they said that they didn't do, and but it didn't matter because the CDC on the local level had already changed all the rules from your municipality on up, so it didn't really make a goddamn difference. What happened at the World Health Organization? Remember that? Okay, Well, now here you go. While public attention was elsewhere, representatives from one hundred and seventy three countries voted to significantly expand the authority of the World Health Organization. So now you have another dictator who has not been who has not been uh you know, what's that word elected? Or has any you know, has absolutely no responsibility or he has nothing there's no what's the word I'm looking for now, Jesus Christ, I'm screwing up. He has no accountability to the people, to any people. So that's always a great situation. Did not have any accountability and be able to just say and do whatever you want. Yeah, well there should be accountability. Accountability comes from brute force and brutality if it can't be done on a diplomatic or gentlemanly level. The only problem is you can't find these people because they don't even live here, and you'd have to go through reams and reams of their private security to get to them if you didn't have something that could drop a bomb on the whole fucking area, which is about where we're at where we need to be mentally so countries who've voted to significantly expand the authority of the World Health Organization over national health policies, border decisions, border decisions. So all this bullshit that's happening with the Trump and Maha, it's all smoke and mirrors to keep you distracted. And personal freedoms and personal freedoms, it doesn't matter what's on paper, doesn't matter what you think. The freaking Bill of Wright says hasn't actually been actively helping you be a free person because you haven't been. We haven't been doing what we're supposed to be doing since about eighteen sixty five. It's a long time to be under the fault impression that we weren't slaves, and definitely since nineteen thirteen or even nineteen thirty three, but all before our lives. Right, So we are multi generationally fucking under the delusion that we are free when we are not. So let's go ahead and under these new arrangements agreements, when the World Health Organization Discord declares a global health emergency, you will no longer need to seek approval from individual government to enforce its directives. Did you hear that? Whatever they say, butever they recommend, whatever they decide to send blue helmets, which won't ever be blue helmets, and they will never be blue helmets here. There will always be some other thing. You won't recognize them, or you'll think they're they're your own people. Your nation has already committed to the following to following their lead. This could include border shutdowns, lockdowns, mass vaccination efforts full stop. You're dead, so are your children, and you will be removed from your children and they will be removed from you if you fight that. So this is this is this is the line in the sand. This is where the guns should come out. You know those guns No I don't mean that, but we're on YouTube digital health ID systems which are already rolling a full steam ahead anyway. And you know Trump and is bullshit with the freaking oracle? Does that not sound like it comes into play here with the max shot and the freaking AI and the bullshit that this is the way that things go. Shots are not how you solve health. They did. When's the last time they talked about gating nutrition and getting the proper nutrients and the minerals so that your body doesn't have illness in the first place, and then you use homeopathy to fix it perfectly? Why do you need an injection in a hole that isn't in your body naturally? How does that make any sense when it doesn't pass through the very system that was designed to filter out toxins before they get into your system, all potentially initiated and unelected figures such as the World Health Organization Director General Ted Rose, or influential private actors like Bill without any democratic input from the citizens who will be most affected. That was half of a sentence, That was that was half of the other thought. That wasn't a full s that wasn't a subject in a predicate all right, anyway, this isn't just about public health. It's about centralized control, top down governance, and the erosion of national secure sovereignty in the name of safety. So what else is new? USA Withdrew Trump did this in January twenty twenty five. Yeah, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because it's already here in a different form. And trust me, everything that he's doing is like this shit on steroids. This is interesting. I thought Hitchbot hitchhiking robot with successfully hitchtiked across Canada, Germany, and the Netherlands. But while attempting to hitchhike across the United States, it was stripped, dismembered, and decapitated in Philadelphia. And you can you can make your own u you know, you come to your own conclusions as to who and what would do that on your own. Okay, okay, at TC and DOJ file statement of interest in energy collusion case against Blackrock, State Street and Vanguard. We'll get into that some other time. I know this is kind of old news now, but hey, guys, we were gone for a couple of days.
Speaker 20: The Washington, DC vigilante who was all over the news right now, his name is Elias Rodriguez, and he did not use his targets randomly. This is who they were, yur.
Speaker 1: In motherfucking idiots, Elias. I'm going to say it again, Elias Eliot. No, it's Elias Lauren Jinski.
Speaker 20: He's a research assistant who worked at the Israeli Embassy in Washington, DC. His job was to research and influence American politicians to work for the benefit of Blue state.
Speaker 1: That's a foreign agent, just said you, Sarah, Israel Milbrel.
Speaker 20: She organized people to go visit Israel for sympathy and empathy peddling. She also worked as a Blue state influencer to try to teach people to be sympathetic towards the Blue state too.
Speaker 1: Remember they were two. They never mentioned any of that stuff. They just said there are two people, love birds who were about to be married blah blah blah, and who were cut down in their prime by a Oops it's not a way supremacist. Oh shit, goddamn it.
Speaker 20: Both of these people were working to influence American politicians and the public for sympathies towards Blue state and are considered foreign agents and by definition no different than spot but Washington DC vigilante who was all over the news right.
Speaker 1: Now his name, Yeah, okay, so here's something that looks off the gay. Before his acting career, Christopher walk And worked as a lion tamer before he became Satan in a circus at the age of sixteen, showcasing his adventurous spirit even before Hollywood fame where he was obviously a gay seventies porn star according to that picture, and Sigfried and Roy also played with lions. I'm just saying, I'm just saying they were totally manly, right, Yeah. Israel is not.
Speaker 6: A trusted close friend of the United States in any way, not in any way. Well, I was a agency.
Speaker 42: Israel was classified as critical threat for counter intelligence.
Speaker 6: So it was Israel, Russia, North Korea, and Cuba and China.
Speaker 42: That's how serious the spy threat is against us from Israel. My very first day at the agency, we had a briefing by the head of security.
Speaker 1: This again is another cloud of smoke because they don't tell you that, oh, yeah, Israel was created by us. If they're spying on us, it's not really that, it's how they're operating under the guise of America being American. Still because they don't want everybody to know that they are doing what they're doing to America, because usually people squirm when you're they're told that they're about to be cooked in a fry pan or strangled to death, or their children are about to be harmed. They don't, they don't, they don't usually just sit there and well, I mean they're pretty uh placid these days, but hopefully that won't always be the case. Yeah, that's the real reason, because like we said before, we were Israel, before Israel was Israel. So whatever we are in the fault impression of this country being it's operated the money hands, and that shouldn't be hard for people to believe. So it doesn't really make a difference what all the little details are. And at the very end of the day, nobody can say jack about a certain group of people, and those that certain group of people are also representing the bankers, but again they might not always the ones that we're referring to here are the ones who are also doing all this manipulation of our government, of our countries and the ones. But I mean, you can look at the just the Israelis themselves, and you can see the personification of evil and every freaking common person who want to see the genocide of children because they are threats. Of course they're all terrorists, of course, not thinking twice that hey, maybe us killing a bunch of innocent people makes us the terrorists. And how did we get here in the first place? Was that natural? Or is that mayor Lansky or is that Urgun and all those other fucking scum bags. Haganah was a bunch of CIA and give us money, a bunch of taxpayer indenture money going to them to create them, and we would have never created something that was gonna That's the thing, Like people are so silly. It's like Bank of Bank of England created Boom, Federal Reserve Boom Israel. Bring baby, the fucking child that the the the bassard child of both banks. And then you have all the other little ones that we planted all around the world from all the people that we murdered and destroyed the country and bomb them to hell and gave them stuck them with an imflon. They even do this the places that they have, you know, not only state majority, but they have a history with like in uh in Ukraine. The reason why they wanted to jump ship from Ukraine and uh have hab what Putin was offering was number one. There they're they're close relations and the only the only reason why they felt like they were different people in the first place was and there was a lot of Russians that were trapped under this too, uh. And that's the ones that uh, you know, Zielinski first liquidated in his war. They didn't want to fight against their own brothers, if you will. But uh, yeah, they changed the language, they changed the education system, manipulated over a few generations, made these people think that they were separate from Russians and they weren't. Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are historically same people, same same common heritage, same everything. And yet they wanted to make sure the Russian never got so strong or big again, so they had to they had to flip Ukraine.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't know, there's there's a lot of six ship that goes on and to think that they would also slap them with a night as soon as this happened in nineteen nine or twenty fourteen, right was it around that time twelve twenty fourteen, the IMF had put down that debilitating loan that I went over a while back that you know, they as part of the conditions of this IMF alone that Ukraine was getting because people who want to harm their own country, who are in control of the country all the time because of the banking system is those people decided that they're going to cut pensions fifty percent fifty percent, right, All kinds of different things were happening as a condition to them receiving this, like you know, a few billion dollar IMF loane that was only going to benefit a few people, but the rest of the people are going to have to suffer under it, just like we are for all these boon doggles that these stupid politicians come up with that only serve to erode and destroy mankind.
Speaker 6: And he was talking about counter intelgence.
Speaker 42: So the head of security told us that at the Israeli embassy in Washington, there are two declared officers, one for Mosad and one for shin Bet. This was in January of nineteen ninety. He said there were one hundred and eighty nine undeclared Israeli intelligence officers. An undeclared officer is somebody who's surrendering overseas undercover.
Speaker 6: That the FBI had been able to identify.
Speaker 42: Spread all over America trying to steal our defense secrets.
Speaker 6: So why don't we wrap those people up and.
Speaker 1: Expel them because it's known, and it's the same system, and it's not really stealing. They're just couriers. They're just bringing it back because their Israeli. Yeah, well, because we are as far as they're concerned, the ones on top, because they share, they consider this their territory, and what are they at the end the day? There are these saturn calves, So that's what it is.
Speaker 42: They're not Chinese, they're not Russian, they're not North Koreans or Cubans or whatever. There Israeli and the Israelis have such a hold on Capitol Hill that it's just not worth the disruption and relations political.
Speaker 1: Or foreign fing, murdering your family because you questioned or tried to stifle or call out something, right, and then then we get the full backing and support of a bunch of people who are already part of that cold that you didn't realize because they're not oveys themselves, or you know simply that the legal system, justice system, every other system is controlled by them somehow, and therefore you will if you. If you are murdered, nothing's going to come of it, and you're not gonna get your family's not gonna get justice, whatever family you have left. After they're done, there's uh.
Speaker 6: To wrap those people up. Israel is not.
Speaker 3: As you know.
Speaker 17: I have been across the golf, the golf that you call Persian and they call Arabian.
Speaker 6: Why do you call it?
Speaker 9: Called it golf? You have been to school or haven't you?
Speaker 6: Yes, what was the name?
Speaker 9: But you have read during your school days Persian golf?
Speaker 6: All right, but they do call it Arabian.
Speaker 1: Well, they can do many things, as you know, we like Mohammed Paul Love here.
Speaker 3: Free Palestine is just today's version.
Speaker 9: Of Heil Hitler.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that? Ship? So same children for being murdered. It's the same thing as Kyle Hitler. But isn't it funny that the US also based on a different line that they've ingreded. Somebody said that they think that that's somehow yeah thing too. It isn't HH eighty eight fucky people, right? Eighty eight is HH people are starting to notice are ultra violent, destructive behavior and calling us up for being dramatic to distract them. I know, let's double down and be dramatic to try to distract them. Small wonder of their behavior has been noticed literally thousands of times.
Speaker 15: And I would like to use the rest of my time to say how appalled I am that people are bringing up the Holocaust. Do not use other genocides to describe this one.
Speaker 1: I have been to other genocides to describe that genocide, because they're genociding the freakonoge and the Helocaust. Was it a genocide? Because that's all bullshit? Hey, uh if we were sent Yeah, well, these people are all well, I don't know who Lucas Gages, I don't care. I've heard the name, don't care. Jake Shields is not you know, the whatever. And Steve Peters is a fucking hack and a what they call it, an Asian provocateur. So this is not a really good list of people if you're going to see try to be accusing people of anything. Have spent months feeling to humanize en coded incitement against Jews and Israeli is last night that incitement turned into bloodshed. Too innocent Israeli's gotten down outside a Jewish event, don't pretend. And Jake shield says you spent months showing all the worst stereotypes of Jews. You have done far more to spread anti Semitism than I ever could. Oh, he said it more. I know it's the same shit, and it also means likely of a false flag event? Is Skyrie?
Speaker 8: How did you convince hasbi Lot to buy this?
Speaker 6: Well, obviously they didn't know that they were buying it from Israel.
Speaker 8: Who did they buy it from or I think they were buying it from.
Speaker 10: We have an incredible array of possibilities I was creating.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think that. I think this was put out for the public. So I'm not going to go into it too much. Guys, I have to go get up and do something. But I don't have a long video here. I'm trying to find one. This is the same age voice. Let me just see here earlier. Yeah, I don't have I have to get up.
Speaker 3: I have to have to.
Speaker 1: It's been too long here. Maybe we'll just call it call it an evening. Let me think three hours. Oh yeah, that's one of the plenty. I was gonna watch this on replay. If I don't, if I keep going, no one, So be on the lookout and reminder here's the reminder. I gotta remind you, really, are you being reminded? Are you being reminded? Yet?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 5: Go to.
Speaker 1: This right here, this Instagram and click that and then follow it if you have TikTok. Also do the one beneath it. If you're not already on the YouTube, subscribe to that Rumble and Brighty on. All those channels are right there, all right. It doesn't cost you anything. If you want to support the show, my Daughter's Piggybink gifts and goes right there. The join doctor Goodness menoborship is right there. He'll play it on tomorrow at eleven am Pacific with us, so if you have questions, ask him. And then the Patreon link for five bucks a month gets you add free stuff and all kinds of good, good, funny, fun and fun stuff. Okay, hey twits, if you want to be twitting like twits on Twitter dot com, there's my Twitter thing there. And then Sprinker is the best pod player hands down. So if you want to listen to my show there, go for But if you want it without the commercials, then just get on this. Just get onto the Patreon and you'll get to get them for free. I mean free of ads.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: And this thing here says new just streaming looking to level up. I'm using stream yards, So if you use my code, I get something. Hey look nine owaight it said nine o nine did it before? He let's do let's do a quick refresh? Who a yeah know wait no it always nine o seven earlier, So it's still okay, we're good. Whew, huh oh. We need to get to ten thousand. I'm like, I'll yeah, of course I'm gonna worry about a read damn number. We need to get to ten thousand. But here do this though, get to like I said before, where if I could go all right here click that, it's gonna look like this. See that right there? Thirty one? Well, one person listened. One person listened out of how many people are watching so far. That's awesome. So let's bring this up to over a few hundred and bury this a hole who's trying to steal my work and repurpose it for his own link. So he's doing this, but he's putting his link to his freaking affiliate link in the description. I'm the one doing all the interviews, and he's still not He just started started editing mine. But before that, he was taking other people's repurpose videos that they stole from a million times over and making a channel out of them, which is fine because that means it's going some of it's going back to doctor Glidden. Who's the what do you call it? Who's the what do you call it?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's the fuck's the word?
Speaker 3: A man?
Speaker 1: I had brain today? The object of the of the video information. But when it's someone else who also has an affiliate link, who you're friends with as well, and who produced all this on their own show that has and you're stealing that and you're trying to redirect people away from his link to yours, dude, you'rs that's the mist scummy. I told him he might as well be in ay Vey or Mormon, because that's that's so scummy and discussing and future behavior that I can't I can't imagine where he would even think that was okay, Like you should just morally know that that's not an okay thing. That just goes to show what a piece of shit this human being was the whole time I knew him, that they just would up and do that. Oh, I'm just gonna repurpose your stuff where I know you're not rich. I know you're not in what you do goes back to doctor Peter Glidden as well if somebody uses the link. But I'm gonna steal your work and effort in your time, put it on my channel, act as if it's like, you know, the whole point of this this information was to go to my league rather than yours. And I'm going to because I'm you know, he happens to know how to do the whole TikTok thing a lot faster, and you know, the whole social media thing a little bit better. I don't know why he is. He just seems to be better at it. So he's gonna end up probably burying mine if you guys don't help it, because and then he's going to fuck up everything that I've worked with doctor Goodden for and with I mean with doctor Goodden for this whole time, because he's gonna end up stealing away from both of us at some point, and that's gonna be freaking horrific. So we can't let that happen. I'm going to see what legal actions I can take, But in the meantime, this is where we're at so doctor glynnon clips, we see it right here. It's Instagram, dot com dot the Glinton clips all right, and when it pops up it should look like this, So please make sure that happens. Get that on there, and uh let's let's let's fight it. Let's fight it, fight the fight the the injustices in this world because we're the only people that will. Everybody else who claims to be part of that system of justice is just another fucking scumbag. We need to harm you and it's just the way it is. Yep, thank you, Karen, and I'll see you guys tomorrow. By oh yeah, I love and am doctor Glinton. Pacific time