Speaker 1: Good trip to Kansas City, winning two out of three. Off today, back out of over the weekend in Chicago, then back home. But as you may know, there's been an effort to apply civil rights laws to someone other than African Americans, and that is to white males. I've said many times in many places that we white males had a good run, but it's over. It's done. Know your role, shut your mouth. But there are some who say, now, wait a minute, we should have merit. We should not have race and gender considerations or creed and making serious appointments or electing public officials. Electing public officials is one thing that's a voter deciding. For example, everywhere I looked as only women in high political office. We men are done. The three county commissioners, prosecutor's office, the sheriff's office, the chief of police, the chief justice of the High Supreme Court. Women are everywhere. Women are ubiquitous. I'm not sure I can spell it, but I can say it ubiquitous. But there's someone fighting against the idea that maybe the discrimination and civil rights laws apply to everyone, and that is that Zach Gotdisman is one of the lawyers in the lawsuit against the City of Cincinnati and which he alleges there are certain shall I use the term white lieutenants being treated unfairly because of the color of their skin. And Zach Godisman, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Zach, would you tell the American people the essence of your lawsuit against the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Willie for having me on the lawsuit we've filed. I'm representing four white male Cincinnati police lieutenants who have their case focuses on the fact that there is disparate treatment if you're a white male lieutenant in the Cincinnati Police force. Preferred assignments are handed out to minorities and to female lieutenants. And the preferred assignments come with economic benefits over time, call out, pay police vehicle, to use the personal vehicle. And if you're a white male, you're frequently assigned to one of the bureau, one of the districts to just you know, be a relief commander.
Speaker 1: Well, everyone knows this is going on. I mean, this is true. However, is this like a form of reparations? Is this like saying okay, for a long time, white males had control of the police department directly and indirectly, and how do you respond to the argument. My producer Tony Bender brings it up as know your role, shut your mouth. Isn't this a form of reparations? And is that legal?
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't think so. I think we should start out with the idea that a law enforcement agency should follow the current law, and the current law prohibits discrimination based on race or based on gender. The fact is, the city of Cincinnati has remained entrenched and the idea is conceived in the eighties racial promotion consent decrease. They stuck to stubbornly, despite the fact that they openly acknowledged the law changed and those sort of race based promotion schemes were illegal, unconstitutional, and we had to fight, fight tooth and nail. Me and another attorney, Chris Weize, had been to court to challenge two different consent increase. One in the state court wanted the federal court to get those outdated, unconstitutional concepts removed from the police department so that they weren't utilized any further, and the city fought us all the way through. In fact, it's hard to believe, but the Department of Justice even challenged the city. The Department of Justice was on the side of the planets in those cases, saying that those race based and gender based promotion schemes had to be taken taken away because they were so plainly illegal.
Speaker 1: The officers filing this lawson like Robert Wilson, Patrick Cayton, Gerald Hodges, and Andrew Mitchell, didn't one of these individuals already have success getting us settlement a seventy five thousand dollars of public money because they suffered racial discrimination for being white. Isn't one of them already succeeded?
Speaker 2: That's right. The Lieutenant Mitchell was a plaintiff in the case with another then lieutenant who challenged the city's decision to create it a promotion spot for a gentleman. As Captain, Norris was promoted, and even though he'd scored had a lower score than both Schofield and Mitchell on a promotional eligibility exam, the city promoted him in front of both Lieutenant Mitchell and Lieutenant Schofield. Now istuately for Lieutenant Schofield, he's recently made captain and so his you know, Robert Wilson, another lieutenant at the time this initial charge was filed. He's been promoted to captain to it.
Speaker 1: So, Attorney Zach Gottessman, is there a way of objectively determining who's better, because sometimes subjectivity enters into it. But is it a merit? Can you objectively determine if a so called white male objectively does better on a test than a black male or a black female. Is it an objective way of determining this?
Speaker 3: There is?
Speaker 2: In fact, Ohio, the revised code provides for competitive exam for promotions. The promotions are different than preferred assignments, so the city has again tried to reduce the waiting or the amount of objective measurement in the promotional exam, opting for more subjective portions of testing, like a verbal assessment, different things where there's no objective right or wrong. And they've clearly done that. We have emails that have been gained to the discovery process that show they were doing that to affect the racial makeup of the promotion. Now it's abil of you with an overt statement that we're changing this just to affect the racial breakdown. And when it comes to excuse me, will I don't mean to talk over you. But when it comes to preferred assignments we have it's outlined in that complaint. It's too detailed to go through in this forum, but I'll tell you this. The officers with the street experience have something by which the community would benefit if they were put in charge of some of these preferred assignments. And the city suffers when the chief takes someone and promotes them based out of either their gender or their race and overlooks a white male lieutenant who has experience and the ability to do the job better and more thoroughly. And let's face it, shouldn't the police department just follow the law.
Speaker 1: That would be a novel concept. But I'm not sure about that. I have I have a quote here from the president of the Sentinel, which is the Black Cop organization. Why there has to be a black cop organization within the organization. I have no idea. The usefulness I think has long since passed. But nonetheless, the president of the Sentinels, Stuart Isaac, said this quote, we're scratching our heads because the math isn't mathing. Quote unquote, We're scratching our heads because the math isn't mathing. Quote unquote, what the hell does that mean? I got the math here.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. But you know, if we were going to do the math, we would start with how many lieutenants are there, and then of those lieutenants, how many are white males? So if you break down the forty lieutenants, I think the breakdown is there's fifty five percent of white males. When you apply the maths and do the mathing going forward, you'll see that the number of white males in preferred assignments is drastically less than the percentage as part of the whole. It's a notion called per capita, and I know that gives some people problems.
Speaker 1: Per capita and per starpies in a will. But nonetheless, you say here, of the CPD minority lieutenants, seventy nine percent received preferred assignments, minority lieutenant seventy nine percent. Of the female lieutenants, eighty nine percent were given preferred assignments. Isn't that mathing not in favor of the white males.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. You know that shows the city's preference.
Speaker 1: Well, and the person making this decision is chief of police. Thigi is that correct, Teresa Thigi.
Speaker 2: That's correct, and ultimately is chief, she bears the ultimate authority to decide those personnel assignments.
Speaker 1: Well, according to the Sentinel courte currently there's only three female black lieutenants. I don't know how you come up with there's not preferential treatment when the system, by sharing numbers that created more opportunities for male whites. How do you respond to that one, sir? How do you respond to that one?
Speaker 2: Well, the way I would respond is, I think what we would all benefit from is to stop focusing on race. The pendulum has swung, you know, back and forth before. As you said that, you thought that we've the white male has had.
Speaker 1: A good run.
Speaker 2: But the time has passed. It's over. I think with the recent decisions from the Supreme Court that what we're all hoping for is that the pendulum swings back and stops in the middle where it doesn't favorable one favor one side over the other. We stop using race to divide us, and we stop using gender to divide us.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, there's no benefit. That don't make any sense. There's no benefits in that. Where I look in the major cities of this country, you probably can't find a white, straight Christian male with a search warrant. I look at the chiefs of police, et cetera. They're all, shall we say, persons of color or different orientations. And seemingly everyone is ignoring the US Supreme Court. Now, the US Supreme Court has said for years and decades, you can't do what the city is doing. But they're doing it anyway. They say, no, you're all and shut your mouth. We're in the city. We're gonna do what we want. If you try to work this out with city. The fathers and mothers in the city like the share of long and they have to have pair of alls. And what do they say, we have We have done that for years through the consent to Cree challenges.
Speaker 2: You know, it just falls on deaf ears. There's no one interested in making change of that nature in the city. Why our city is beholden to this pattern?
Speaker 1: Why? Well, what's the political motivation? What is it?
Speaker 2: I can't explain that. It's like I said to me, it seems like their goal should be to follow the law in this country.
Speaker 1: That makes no sense. Now, let me explain it to you this way. When the Democrats, even John Cranley and Charlie Lucan were in charge. They were like normal Democrats. By that, I mean they were working class individuals who cared about plumbers and bakers and bartenders and electricians and bus drivers. The Democratic Party now is controlled by the academics. They're the ones who are the hoy Toity types from Harvard, and they come into town with his ideas that American society needs to be completely shuffled, re ordered, and that too many of the Tom Striker types and the Larry Whalen types have been in charge for too long, the elder types, elder high school types, and they must stand down and allow other persons of different color, different race, different sexual orientation to get to take over. And they don't pay attention to the Supreme Court because they're not their account politically. And when the few lawsuits are filed eventually you know you're going to win, and they know you're going to win, but they're rather pay the seventy five thousand dollars in protection money rather than change to comply with the law. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's proven true over and over again with although all the cases have been filed and resolved in the last, say, five or ten years. You know, nothing in this is intended to say that that ladies and men of the Cincinnati Police Department do this difficult job are unqualified for the current position they're holding. That's not what we're saying. What we are saying is that the city shouldn't predicate preferred assignments on what box you check. Instead, it should be based on your abilities and your experience and who would serve the public the best. And unfortunately, our city shines the light on other characteristics and it's more focused on things that should not matter.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's true. But you're saying that the three black female lieutenants and CPD are otherwise competent, but they should not have been there because objectively, they didn't score as high these four white male lieutenants on preferred assignments and other promotions. And you get the preferred assignments, then it's easier to get the promotion, So it's money, it's also long term retirement benefits, et cetera. But there's a sense that we don't have to follow the law because because of affirmative action or because of reparations. We don't have to follow the law when they're caught, they'll pay off. You have every indication the city's going to collapse on this thing, as they always do. They can't stand to go to trial because they're going to lose and pay more money. And so at some point you're gonna win, correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, you know, it's just a matter of time. And hopefully said at some point, you know, do what we can to get the city to correct its course. That's our goal. But at this point my confidence at the city and the police administration will actually change. I'm not very confident that I'll be able to infectuate that change.
Speaker 1: It won't happen. Zach Gottessman, the attorney for the PLANEFFS, because when Liz Keating lost two or three years ago, and she was a white female, straight identifying as a Republican, she spent all the money, had all the endorsements, and she finished way out of the money. And at that point it was the academics and the liberal Democrats that have taken over the city. We know their view about race and gender. They want to exploit that for personal gain. I can't think of a party that's done more damage to black folks in the Democratic Party historically, in the forties, fifties and sixties. I mean, keep the black kids out of the schools. A century before that, importing the slaves as the Democrats that beat the hell out of them, rape the women. We're going to fight a civil war to keep them, keep them incarcerated as slaves. Democratic Party did all that, and after that failed, they created the ku Klux Klan, and the KKK came after black folks. Happened repeatedly, and now we're in a in the last forty forty to fifty years, it's adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing by race. They and now they want to exploit more the school system and law enforcement because they're successful in doing so. And all black folks need to do is look around and saying, you've been promising all these things for the last fifty to one hundred years, how's our schools looking, how's our streets looking? And the Democratic Party's been in charge the entire time, and guess what, they keep electing more Democrats, almost like the Stockholm syndrome. Can you smell what I'm cooking?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Well, you know, there's some wise people on our Supreme Court, and what they said is the best way to end racial discrimination is to stop discriminating by race.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, That makes no sense. There's no benefits in that. There's no benefits in that. I mean, the Irish roly types make six figure salaries to keep the racial differences alive, and the last thing they need is a non racial based society, which was the dream of Martin Luther King junior. But the Democrats know where the benefits are and they're not going to They're not going to give up their racial discrimination. They simply Democrats won't do that. But theyn't keep other money.
Speaker 2: They promised. They promised if we indulged in these sort of policies and programs that things would improve, and I would suggest the record reveals that to be false. I think crime has not gone down, No dysfunction has not gone down. The use of these sort of policies has contributed to the dysfunction that plagued this in the city of Cincinnati, and it's getting by all accounts, seems to be getting worse.
Speaker 1: You're electing Democrats to try the other path, maybe possibly, but hadn't worked yet. We'll see what happens. Zach Goddessman Planeffs for these white males seeking justice and equality and fairness, and those are odd concepts. But Zach God has been once again. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Zach you're a great American. Thank you very much, You're the man. I'll just continue with more. Plus we continue to follow the Pardoner PG sitting failed. I have certain messages out to see if I can get them on, and I'm more than happy to do it. And we'll talk about that more on the other side after the news. On news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: The riveting podcast What Happened to Delena'zar unravels the chilling mystery surrounding a woman's disappearance during the COVID nineteen lockdown, the internet sleuths who wouldn't let it go, and the dark subcultures and betrayals they unearthed.
Speaker 5: There were a lot of secrets that were very hard to find.
Speaker 4: Listen to What Happened to Delenazar on America's number one podcast network, iHeart. Follow What Happened to Delenazar and start listening on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Today is banking constantly a source of stress.
Speaker 6: Good news, You've got options, General Electric Credit Union, is where open?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get it on. Billy Cunningham, the Great American. I received several Texas early in the morning talking about PG Sittenfeld and getting pardoned by the President. And if you listen to me for a long period of time, you know that I have a big heart. I'm a practicing Roman Catholic of rote frates, and I think forgiveness and acknowledging other people's peccadillos and forgiving them as part of the process of getting better. And no point did I feel that PG. Sittenfeld belonged in federal prison for sixteen months. At no point that I believe that you and I are not safer if Martha Stewart's locked up in a West Virginia federal facility. We have that pass awkwards. I cannot imagine the millions and millions of dollars spent on the investigation of PG Sittenfeld resulting in his conviction on counts of bribery and extortion and then on the Sixth Circuit US Court of Appeals after serving four four and a half months in federal prison. Are you and I safer with him locked up for four and a half months? Huh? I don't think so, but they let him out six Circuit as tipping whether or not they're going to overturn the conviction. What he did was close to the line. Over the line, whatever it might be. Politicians raise money generally from those who benefit from their policies, one way or another. In fact, all three judges on the US Circuit Sixth Court of Appeals here in Cincinnati, which by the way, handles federal appeals from the state of Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee. It's called the Sixth Circuit. They review all the district court decisions in those four states. All three of them said in the two to one upholding the conviction that this is such a close case about First Amendment and other issues, the US Supreme Court needs to rule on this because it's so close to the line. And so are you and I safer having the FBI and the dh spend millions and millions and millions of dollars to catch individuals like PG Sittenfeld or Larry Householder? Are we safer with that kind of stuff? I don't think we're safer. It's using limited criminal federal resources and not going after fentanyl dealers or human trafficking. There's massive human trafficking, trafficking of young girls and boys happening as I speak right now in the Tri State, and they don't have the resources to go into that or that the importation of fentanyl and drugs and heroin cocaine into the Tri State. Don't have time for that because they're going after pg's Sittingfeld now should have gotten off scott free. I don't think so. It was convicted, but sending him to prison for sixteen months made no sense to me at all. And Tamai A. Dennard and Jeff past Or, two of the other council members hooked into this deal may blatant application to certain individuals to get cash, and those are no brainers. Toamay Denarid went to prison I think for about a year, and Jeff Pastor, I'm not sure where he is in the criminal justice system. I assume he served a sentence in both those cases. We better off having convicted those individuals locking them up, I don't think so. We're not safer with Toamaya Denard, who's now doing good work for those who have come out of prison, by the way, in a charitable group, and same thing with Jeff Pastor. He was a clown and clowns ought to be convicted. He was in a jet. The FBI undercover took him in a jet. I think from here to Miami and have him in the jet all wired up, talking about all the money he needs to for some project. Get him out of politics. Can't run again. They're gone, no problem. But same thing with Larry Householder. He's now. I think he's close to seventy years old, convicted of participating in a sixty million dollar paid a play scandal with the Ohio State House, trading donations from First Energy for a one billion dollar bailout. Along with his compatriot, they're Matt Borges. They happen to get in front of a sentencing judge and Cincinnati named Judge Tim Black, who hates white collar criminals. This guy is from Harvard and so he gave him twenty years in jail. Now there was life imprisonment for taking these bribes. Are we better off with Larry Householder and Matt Borge is locked up? Convicted? Okay, good, they were convicted, probation, whatever it is. Don't go, don't commit any more crimes. You can't be in office. Anymore, But no, we want to stroke these individuals twenty years, and Matt Borges's case, I think he got five years, as if we're safer with them locked up. There's forms of punishment, but yes, punishment, yes PG. Sittenfeld very close case, but to lock him up in a federal prison Martha Stewart's style makes no sense to me whatsoever. I understand that the lawyers for Matt Borches and Larry Householder I think his name is Steve Bradley comes to mind, is seeking a pardon for them too. And I think each have been locked up for a couple of years at this point, if not longer, and they had no no chance in Larry Householder is going to die in prison. Twenty years? Well, it's two years, okay? Would you be okay with one year? Two years? Have you been in prison before?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I have been. I've been in most of the jails of the Tri State. I've been in federal federal prisons. I've been in Lucasville, Chillicothee. It's ugly, it's bad, not good. Does two years send the same message as twenty I think so? I know right now, the politicians all over the all over within the sound of my voice. The eight States understand that someone's looking over your shoulder if you act like Tom Jeff Pastor or Larry Householder here to be a crook. I'm not saying he's innocent. I'm saying they're all guilty. But I'm saying the proportionality of the penalty is different than the offense committed. Benjamin Addison, twenty one year old college kid you see gunned down next to his own car in Mount Auburn, and there were two participants in the carjacking. One got probation, not one day in jail, and the other one got nine years for involuntary manslaughter. He'll be out in six or seven, and he killed somebody. These white collar criminals need to be dealt with. It's wrong, it's bad. I'm saying to you that proportionality is a different matter, and so I would anticipate that at some point, if Larry Householder gets out after a couple or three years in federal prison, is out enough punishment for him? Many would say yes, yours true included. And the time I spent representing criminal defendants and visiting them in jail convinced me that that is a place nobody wants to be. If you'd never been in a place, go there. It's ugly, it's bad, it's no good, it's awful. In two years or twenty years, maybe householders should have got two years, one year. I don't know. Matt Borch just six months in jail. Life's ruined. PG Sitting felt. He said he's not coming back to politics, and I believe him at his word. I put some feelers out to get them on. I think he's probably so sick and tired, and PG Sitting felt was a loudmouth. And believe me, I know a loud mouth when I hear one. He was a hardcoming next mayor ready to take office, maybe governor. God knows what it got, stuck raising money, all wired up and taped. And it was a close two to one decision by the Sixth Circuit that didn't overturn his conviction. And all three of them said, man, this is this is something US Supreme Court's got to take up because we don't believe he committed a crime. In the meantime, PG Sitting fell, his life is ruined. He's a father of two young boys. His wife'say a physician, a doctor, a children's hospital, comes from a good political family. I didn't socialize with him at all. I had him on quite often, as you might recall. But nonetheless proportionality. Twenty years on a white collar crime for Larry Householder, and I think one or two years would have been sufficient. And that's the way it is now. A couple of questions I got had a friend of mine in democratic politics who said he's going to run again. Well, I doubt it because his life is ruining. I think he's become a novelist or something. I wish PG sitting and felt well. But a pardon is different than a commutation of sentence. A pardon is to fined a US constitution. A pardon or a full pardon is like well known forgiveness. It absolves a person of wrongdoing and restore or is any civil rights loss without qualification. When the President said that about PG, and maybe he included some Democrats with the pardons to make it look less political, I get that. Blagoyevitch. You might recall the former governor of Illinois received some ridiculous sentence. Was it ten years or thirteen years in federal prison for selling the Senate seat of Barack Husain Obama bad activities, shouldn't have done it. Did he have to go to prison for twelve years, married with three kids? That governor of Illinois had to go to prison for the rest. Essentially he'd be destroyed no one or two years six months? Yes, So a pardon is the presidential forgiveness, and it does mean that he can he can vote, so PG sitting Field can vote again, he can old public office again. He can regain the right to bear arms, which should not be taken away anyway. Then you know, the right to bear arms Second Amendment is a fundamental right, and unless a gun was used to commit the offense, someone should not lose a fundamental right when you get convicted. For example, if John Doe is convicted of bribery or extortion or some white collar crime, that doesn't mean he can't go to church anymore and can't practice his religion. He gave up the right to keeping bear arms. They're unrelated unless the conviction is relatable to a gun offense, which case that connection means you can lose your Second Amendment rights. But the fact you've been convicted of a white collar crime doesn't mean you lose your fundamental rights, with the Second Amendment being one of them, along with the First Amendment, which is the right to practice your religion, the right to speak, the right to assemble, the right to petition government for grievances, you know, And so yes, there isn't much limits to the part, and it's given to PG Sittenfeld and down the road some other and that means PG may come back into politics. I would note that my friend recently departed, Jerry Springer, received of course, he was convicted of issuing a check to a prostitute in Newport. It was a scandal of great note, and he sat out for a few months. He had this burning desire to get back into politics, and he did, and as a consequence getting back into politics that he ran for city council the next time and finished sixth and the cycle after that he was the mayor. So if PG sitting felt wants to get back into politics, I doubt it. He said he doesn't want to, but who knows. Time time goes by, and this is his first day of freedom in a sense in a long time. He's had the sort of damaicles hanging over his neck for years now because of this, of this undercover taping and I get that, but we'll see what he does in the future. And I also would note that Kevin Kevin Gresha of the Inquest has interviewed the prosecutor in PG. Sittenfeld's case. It began with one prosecutor and then Kevin Parker took over. He served four years US attorney in the Southern District of Cincinnati. And so the pardon court undermines the dutiful work that was done by my office at the time along with our federal law enforcement partners. No, it doesn't look at the penalty imposed on PG Sittenfeld in a very very close case that even the three Circuit Court judges said, we don't know about this. The Supreme Court's got to take a look at it. And that's where the case is now. He set a cast aside the deliverative work of the jury, the district court and the judges. Oh, it doesn't the penalty imposed upon PG Sentenfeld for his behavior has been permanent, long lasting, and embarrassing. And so it didn't like he got off scott free or Larry Householder and Matt Borches are going to get off scott free. You lose your fortune you lose your money, standing the community, your finger, your prented, thrown in prison. And it's not a good place for a white collar criminal to be is in prison. Although I would say the minimal security federal prisons are much better than medium or the maximum security prisons. I know Pete Rose was in a situation in Illinois. He was there for four and a half months. Can you tell me what benefit there was to have the federal court system send Pete Rose to a federal prison for four and a half months. Can you tell me that did that make us safer on income tax evation charges? Plus he all kinds of fines. And the saddest things about Pete was when I visited him at the half Way House here in Cincinnati, he was stuck there for three or four more months. Can you tell me how that was proportionate to the offense he committee? Come on, the white collar guidelines are ridiculous. As many have said, give me a man and I will find the crime. And if they come after you, like Donald Trump understands this, like few people do that if the system comes after you and they want you really badly, they're going to find all kinds of ways in different ways to make that happen. And Donald Trump's case. Thank god the federal prosecutor, guy named Smith, was slow in the uptick because if he was tried in Washington, DC Federal District Court by that jury in front of Judge Shunkin, If in fact, a trial took place of Donald Trump in front of that democratic jury in the nation's capital, he would have been convicted of a crime in which case have had been convicted of a felony, he could not run for the presidency. I think about that, so you can decide who goes to jail and who doesn't, who is prosecuted, who is not prosecutor. If Smith had not dilly dallied for so long and simply quickly within six months of Biden taking office the quote investigation of Donald Trump and would have hurried this case along. Donald Trump would have been convicted sometime in twenty twenty two or twenty twenty three of serious felonies in a district court in front of Judge Tanya Chunkin, and that judge wanted Trump so bad she could taste it. He would have been convicted and sentenced to federal prison, and she would not have set a bond on him, and the course of American history would have been completely different. And I'm not comparing PG sent and fell to Larry Householder to Donald Trump, but I do know what happened with the Donald after his home was raided by the FBI tipping off the mainstream media after they spent hours going through his wife's underwear drawer, completely embarrassing the guy. There was a steal resolve in his heart to win the presidency despite the efforts of the radical left to kill him like in Butler County, Pennsylvania, and on a golf course, much like they tried to kill Steven Scalise, just like they try to murder Justice Kavanaugh. In fact, the radical left has gone after all branches of government controlled by the Republicans, the legislative Steve Scalise, the judicial Cavanaugh, and the executive Donald Trump, to kill them. And Donald Trump has such a resolve to.
Speaker 6: Do justice that he's doing now he has the right to do, which is the free individuals generally on white collar offenses, including many rappers, who, by the way, I would assume are Democrats, much like PG.
Speaker 1: Sittenfeld is a Democrat. So we'll see what happens. I stay tuned for more. We never stop, We simply continue. Coming up next is what's happening on college campuses with Hamas? Who's funding it? And do their so called protesters who sadly run around with Greg Landsman. I don't agree with most of us power politics. He's a Democrat, for God's sakes. But Greg Lansman is harangued constantly by how mass sympathizers. Whenever Greg Lansman shows up in public, he's got to deal with that crap. Who's funding it? And do they really know the causes they're advocating. Do these generally white educated females know exactly what HAMAS is and what they've done? Do they understand what policies they're advocating? From the river to the sea, Palestine must be free? Killing that DC couple outside the Israeli embassy as the murderer is shouting free Palestine? Do they have any clue what they're talking about? My next guest is an expert on such things. All right, let's continue, and I wish PG the best. He's paid one hell of a price for what's happened to him. We'll see what happens in the future. I'll just continue with more Bill Cunning and the Great American speaking truth to power every day on news radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 7: City, Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Bill Cunning, the Great American. Of course, day by day by day, it appears, according to the Trump administration, there's some sort of idea that the MOO laws, the hate filled the leaders of Iran who demand the killing of Jews and Westerners wherever they might be located, somehow we're going to have a deal with them, and somehow the leaders of Iran are going to say, Okay, you can to inspect all of our nuclear facilities. I don't believe it's going to happen. I think justice delayed will be justice denied. But a week or two ago, of course, the DC murders of the Darling couple happened outside the Israeli embassy, and it was a cesspool that developed on college campuses. The last a year or two, I think the anti Semitism at Columbia and at Harvard and Yale and many college campuses marching around repeatedly. We have a Jewish congressman in my part of the world here named Greg Lansman, who's a Democrat, but nonetheless he cannot appear in public without being encircled by how Moss channing radicals and to my way of thinking, from the from the river to the sea. And you know, Palestine must be free is the new Hyle Hitler expressed on college campuses and this metastasizing of violence must be stopped. Thine Rosenbaum is a Distinguished University Professor at Toro University's the CBS News Radio Analysts written on the subject quite often, and once again, Thine Rosenbaum, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. How predictive in your opinion thing was the last several months or a year or two of the disgusting behavior in college campuses by how Mas supporters who burn gays alive and treat women like chattel slaves. And I wish some of the protesters would go over there and find out how women are treated in Syria or Lebanon or Jordan and find out the truth. But the DC shooter was shouting free, free Palestine. How does the campus rhetoric cause deadly consequences all across the world and specifically in walk.
Speaker 3: Well, Bill, first, thank you for having me on your show.
Speaker 8: It's a great show, and you're a great voice. You know, we simply normalize anti commatism if you scream stuff loud enough and you drown everyone else out, and you're ignorant and you don't read anything, and you haven't traveled, and you don't know your history, and you're just running around like a stooge screaming, you know, worred globalizing into foutu. Bill is if I said to you, I was opposed to say, you know, racial preference in the United States, and the way I wanted to express myself was to run around.
Speaker 3: Screaming, lynch blacks, lynch blacks, lynch blacks.
Speaker 8: I want to scream that I have a free speech right to say that, and that's the way I want to express myself about that political idea right. But I don't mean lynch blacks. I just want to say lynch blacks, and I want you to believe that.
Speaker 3: I think it means something else.
Speaker 8: It's about a policy difference. Globalize Antipada means exactly what it means.
Speaker 3: Take the killing of Jews in the Intafada.
Speaker 8: In Israel and globalize it wherever you find them kill them.
Speaker 3: So the fact that university.
Speaker 8: Presidents at all we believe in academic freedom we believe in free speech. I always say, really, like lynch Blacks, you'd be cool with that.
Speaker 3: How long would anyone last on American campus? Literally literally last?
Speaker 8: I think they would be shot to scream something like that and to be claiming a First Amendment right. And you're right, from the river to the sea pealestein Musty, free, free of what, Free of Jews, because that's what's there between the river and the sea Jews. So the language that are screamed by infleuments, they know exactly what it means. The imbeciles on campus probably don't or do. And I will say that America has been insulated this.
Speaker 3: So when you said, God, I wish these people would.
Speaker 8: Go to Riat or Aman or Bay Route or a place and check it out. See what Tehran is like, and see what it's like for queers, for Palestine, what it would look like for homosexual or for a woman who wanted to drive a car by herself, or wanted to become educated. You know, in many of the islam And societies, two thirds of the women are literate. They're not taught to read. Right, this is on university campuses.
Speaker 3: You're cheering for that.
Speaker 8: Let me say this bill, and I let me just mention my new book, Beyond Proportionality, Israel's Just War in Gaza. It is a legal and moral defense of Israel's war in Gaza. And it's filled with cultural references, biblical references, and naturally the international laws, legal conventions, the laws of armed conflict. It takes your right through it if you read it calmly instead of people screaming the word genocide at you. Just read my book over weekend and you go, all right, I got everything I need to know.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what's going on here.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. I tell you one little factoid which I think is illustrative of the lack of understanding when these college campuses and other city protests occur. About two thirds of those doing it are white educated females who need some calls greater than themselves. And I would point out that ninety five percent of the females in Egypt, which is perceived to be kind of an advanced Islamic society Egypt, have sexual mutilation of their private parts clittorial extraction. That's ninety five percent of the females when they have their first period are sexually mutilated in the name of Islam. Now, I'd like an educated white female at Columbia or Harvard or Yale, tell me how you want to advocate for that society that we're going to have c literal extraction when you have your first period. And most of the Islamic world, women have no rights that a man has to follow. In fact, they have less than human rights. And many Islamic societies in Africa, when a girl reaches the age eight nine or ten, the father sells the female child to someone else for profit. And I want to know how that fits into the idea of Columbia and Harvard and Yale and the educated white females. How does that fit in saying to their way of thinking, Well, he.
Speaker 8: Only add that bill and you said that so well, if you told someone that you were on a university campus, and you just told someone that six thousand people, four thousand terrorists, two thousand civilians ran across another nation and went to a music festival filled with only college age kids who were peace loving knows that knows, piercings and tattoos. They had just spent the night listening to music. They were not religious fanatics. They were people listening to rock music right, their age, their age, and that the girls were gang raped in front of their boyfriends and friends and machine gun fire was shot into their vaginas and many of their breasts.
Speaker 3: Were removed by knives and babies.
Speaker 8: From local kiboutin from villages were thrown into ovens right and other people were beheaded. If you told someone that, and you told it the people on campus, they would go, not say, would go what this happened.
Speaker 3: To people that were in a rock concert.
Speaker 8: We need to get over there and make our voices heard in northern Egypt and demand to see hamas leaders. Everyone needs to be punished. Who was responsible for that? So how that switch got flipped? If you told them on Wait a minute, you mean to say, these were people that looked like you, listened to the same music like you, had the same nose.
Speaker 3: Piercings like you, and they were.
Speaker 8: Gang raped and you're cheering for the people who did that. You're on campus cheering for barbarians, for people that burned children that gang rape girls.
Speaker 3: Bill are you must be sitting right.
Speaker 8: People don't realize some of those girls that have been gang raped when they were done and killed, their corpses was gang raped there are video of this, and there's testimony from the people that perpetrated the crimes after she was killed.
Speaker 3: We raped her again.
Speaker 8: There is only one word for that, barbarians. So how could anyone on campus say, by any means necessary, really, really any means necessary, firing machine guns into girls that have just been raped. So, yes, it's utter madness. You're dealing a part of the world where there are no human rights, women's rights, gay rights. People get killed, you know, under Islamic societies for not believing in the islam apost states for anything, sitting in a car with a man and listening to music.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 8: Sixty five sixty five lashings. They believe in beheadings, dismemberments.
Speaker 3: There's only one people on.
Speaker 8: This planet bill that behead That's it. One people, Islamists. They love it, they enjoy it, and they do it.
Speaker 3: And yet we're cheering on the beheaders.
Speaker 8: And that's what shows you the kind of real moral inversion that has taken place in this country.
Speaker 3: And it's what I.
Speaker 8: Point out a lot in my book Beyond Proportionality, that if you read it, you go, wait a minute, we're cheering on this side.
Speaker 3: One side is.
Speaker 8: Fighting according to the laws of the war. The other side is ignoring all the laws of war, and we're cheering them on, and we're blaming the side fighting in self defense for committing genocide.
Speaker 1: What's that? A couple other issues. When I spent my time in Israel about a year and a half ago, I saw mosques in Israel, I saw synagogues a lot. I saw gay rights flags flying in Israel. In Tel Aviv, I saw Catholic churches. I saw a multicultural Western style democracy in which Muslims are voted into the Kanesset. I saw a Western style democracy. On the other side, I see barbarism. Now on another issue, the other day, the Palestinian ambassador to the U N and I have sympathy for the gods and children being starved to death because of the behavior of Hamas. Hamas has lost the war. Why don't they lay down their arms and say, you know what, we lost you one, here are the hostages. We want peace. Why does an Amas do that?
Speaker 8: Because they want dead Jews. Their charter talks only about dead Jews. They don't want Jews neighbors, and they don't want Jews in the Middle East, and they want yous dead wherever they find that, which is why you saw the couple that was killed outside the Jewish Museum and.
Speaker 3: In DC.
Speaker 8: But let me just say people misread this very often. The man, the young man was Christian, he was a Zionist, and yeah, he worked for the Israeli Embassy. But just like Bill Cunningham is a Zionist, he's not Jewish. That could have been you walking out of that.
Speaker 3: They didn't care.
Speaker 8: They just assumed if you're walking out of the Jewish Museum, you must be a Jew and be killed. But let's remember the girl was a practicing Jew. The guy was a practicing Christian who worked for the Israeli embassy.
Speaker 3: Because Israel is a pluralistic society.
Speaker 8: Where Christians work, Arabs worked, the Druids work, everyone has full civil rights. And by the way, when you said rock concerts, you know Israel in Tel Aviv is a major tour stop for every global concert around the world. Right if you're appearing in la or in New York in a stadium, you're going to be in Israeli's on the tour. There's not one Arab city that you would travel to, not one, No, there's never The Rolling Stones have never been in Riyad, or in Bei Rude or in Aman.
Speaker 3: They've never been in Tehran.
Speaker 8: And so that again, like just to give you a sense of what's the difference between a liberal, pluralistic society and a theocratic society. The other thing is what you just said about. You know, you see mosques, you see churches. Hamas and the Palestinian authority are very clear, should there ever be a Palestinian state, no Jews will be allowed to live here. Why would anyone be cheering on a country, a potential country that's telling you at the outset right that we will not be pluralistic. We don't want we know we don't want Christians because Christian Coptics in Egypt are being killed. You know Bethlehem, right, the birthplace of Jesus Bill used to be a Christian city until the Palestinian authority took it over.
Speaker 1: Now I can't be, it can't be. Lastly, the funding that the mechanisms, these are useful idiots marching around and it's going to get worship not better unless we stop it. That who's funding the anti Israeli hatred on American campuses in American cities. We here in Cincinnati. We have a large more or less inner city park called Washington Park, and whatever the call goes out to protest Israel, there's five or six hundred useful idiots that show up and they march around, scream, holler, and shout. Who's funding many of these protests?
Speaker 8: Cutter, Cutter, We now know this is why all the donors from alumni, alumni donors for Harvard and other Ivy League like.
Speaker 3: Ten and even NYU.
Speaker 8: What we in Colombia. We now know that the reason they the universities have made no changes, and in fact, Harvard is filing a lawsuit to maintain its anti Jewish environment because they're getting nine billion dollars from Cutter. So when Bill Ackman and other guys like Mark Row and New York Investment Community Robert Kraft who owns the New England Patriots, who withheld nine one hundred million dollars from Columbia, they're saying, keep your money. We're getting nine billion from Cutter. Good luck to you juds who give us money. We could care less about you on campus. We hate you, that's what we do. We hate Israel, we hate America, we hate white people, we hate the West.
Speaker 3: This is what we teach.
Speaker 8: And this is how we roll, and this is how we want to.
Speaker 3: Continue to roll. We don't want anyone to stop us.
Speaker 8: Bill, who is President Trump to And then on top of our fifty four billion dollar environment, we want American taxpayers to subsidize our anti American, anti West thinking.
Speaker 3: We really want you to pay us privilege. I'm hating you, we hate paying it, and we want to and keep paying us.
Speaker 8: So the reason why these other donors have gotten nowhere, Bill is because there's a much bigger check that's being writ and written by the Persian Gulf, mostly Cutter and also on.
Speaker 1: Thayane Rosenbaum, the book is Beyond Proportionality. Israel's just war and Gaza. Once again, this is a fight Western civilization must win and if we lose, we're going to go back into the Middle or dark ages. And Thane Rosenbaum, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And we'll see what happens in the weeks ahead. I would anticipate that as soon as Iran has the capability of marrying a thermonuclear missile with atomic bombs, it's going to happen. Because they've told us, they told us they're going to kill every Jew they can find. They told us they're going to obliterate Israel. They told us that, and I would listen to what they have to say. But Thane Rosenbaum, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Thane will do it again. Thank you very much anytime.
Speaker 8: Bill, Thank you see the world very clearly.
Speaker 3: I admire that.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: God bless America and God bless Israel. Let's continue with more news coming up your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW. There's always lots of reasons to shop Genesis Diamond.
Speaker 6: Unbeatable direct import prices, uncompromising qual match selection, unbelievable customer service.
Speaker 9: Quiet, I'm broadcastings.
Speaker 3: I'm in the sexy underwear business.
Speaker 1: Now there's a name saying you've not heard for a while. PJ. He got pardoned, right, he got pardoned? What in a vote? You can run for office? Has he fit in well downtown? He spent four doing anything? Anyway? He's free right now? What's he doing? He's in the sexy underwear business. I guess you gotta do it. So he going to run again? Like Jafry? What about it?
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, I have no idea. Yes, say yes, get him on his show on. Yes, he's coming on. I've sent a couple of texts. I'm not sure if I have the right number anymore. It's been four and five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not sure. I left the message for Chris Seelbach to call, you know, talk about it. So he's he's in.
Speaker 10: Charge of the dogs now rights. Yeah, he's like the what SPCA or something?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's busy with the dogs. Yeah, he's like the king of s p c A or something who let the dogs out.
Speaker 1: You bring them in here. Get him in there at Seal. Let's go Seal, get him in here. You brought up off the air a concert in prison. You have their great red Blues brothers. That was a great move. Okay, he's going to be the promoter A R. Kelly and P Diddy and didn't P Did he get the iHeart Media Icon Award? I think he did? Does that here? If he gets convicted? Does he have to give that back? Why did I have that? I don't know. I'm an icon. They tell me your mind on a Cincinnati. Oh, it's nothing about to pass. Nothing about the futures. Right now, we're paring for Cincinnati. He's on to Cincinnati. All right, give it.
Speaker 10: There's there's your there's your Belichick sounder. What's an update?
Speaker 1: Maybe he could send one of his grandkids to Santex High School and be counseled by missus Nutling. No, I have no explanation for what happened. I got nothing. Well, what's an update. There's an update? He's got an up? There's no Is there an update today? Come on? I got an update for you. Well, what happened? What are they doing? Are they making more weird videos and stuff? I have an indication. Oh boy, that Bill Belichick was in one of these little jitnyes with a helmet on, going around in circles around a tract with those little tires in the middle, and he was racing an eight year old. What's his crime? He didn't have a crime yet. I'm just saying, Benjamin, Benjamin Crump needs to come here because if things don't go right today and tomorrow and that Cincinnati cop is indicted, Benjamin Crump's gonna make some money out of this deal. All I can say, what about my icon award from my Heart Media? Where is does that what he got? Yes? Oh, well, I guess he's got to give it up. What about me? I need an icon award?
Speaker 2: Sure do.
Speaker 11: Bill Cunningham, consummant entertainer.
Speaker 3: Would he be a good leader in government?
Speaker 11: Maybe not so much. But let me say this. When he was down in city Hall seamers on Sunday, we looked at we were Our faces were one inch of parts, bunny. We looked into each other's eyes, in each other's souls, as we promised we would.
Speaker 3: Bill Nearly weft.
Speaker 11: The man was downright, deferentially. He was like a puppy before me.
Speaker 1: In order to see him now, I need to be on the witness list to go visit him. But that's a different story. Will leave the future.
Speaker 10: Reporters are proud service of your local tame star and the guy right now thamestar quality you could feel in southeastern Indiana. Exstey x Stein Heating and Cooling at eight one, two, nine, three to two twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Are you an icon too? Thank you? Roxy?
Speaker 2: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Hey Diddy, not yet? Not yet? How about Shug Knight? How about r Kelly? I'm a big well I was a big fan of Notorious Big. He's dead.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: We want to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant and Bar. It's clucking good. One of the prints brought him in Ron Junior, Ron.
Speaker 10: Junior thirty eight to fifty three Race Road on the good old West Side at five seven.
Speaker 1: Four O two two Two's got the Chicken. Red's Update. Wellie.
Speaker 10: After winning two to three from Kansas City, they leave that fine environment and head to Chicago, Illinois, where they have the day off today.
Speaker 1: What about Fats Domino, What does he say about Kansas City? Well, he was walking to New Orleans. He's going to Kansas City too, like those uh escape prisoners, so they're trying to get out. They're trying to get out two of them. Let's see.
Speaker 10: With an off day to day, I think the Reds went to the Field Museum as a team, got a little culture, saw some dinosaurs and stuff, and then they went and got some They went and got some real Chicago pizza. Really Yeah, then they're gonna just kind of pull it for the rest of the day. No, they will open a series of against First Place Chicago tomorrow afternoon at the Friendly Confines, not Keenwood Town Center, are Kenwood Country Club, Wrigley Field. It'll be a real friends friendliness, just like last night when the fans gave a nice friendly to Lucho Acosta. Not good against the Cubs. Tech took two or three here the last weekend. FCC played to a three all tie last night against against luc FC Dallas.
Speaker 1: Is Luca at the same guy the basketball player for the Lakers out at different?
Speaker 2: No different.
Speaker 10: The Orange and Blue are home again this Saturday, up against DC United to win a game. Game time for some Bearcat football games have been announced. They fight a face Nebraska in Kansas City Thursday, August twenty eighth and nine at nine No, yeah, at nine pm home opener against Bowling Green. Those Falcons come to town Saturday, September the sixth.
Speaker 1: Of three thirty. I think Urban Mayer coach there, didn't he? Yes?
Speaker 10: A week later, Northwestern State rolls into town. Northwestern you mean the Wildcats of the Big Ten.
Speaker 1: Now this is Northwestern State? Where are they from?
Speaker 10: They're the kitty Cats at three thirty the Pussycats. Yeah, let's see what else is going there?
Speaker 1: Conference? And what are the Northwestern States? Well, look it up.
Speaker 10: Memorial Tournament is underway with Ted McKay first round right now, Ben Griffin, what about Tiger and Colin Morikawa are tied atop the leader board. They're still in progress at four under. How about Tiger. Shane Lowry's at three under. Tiger's at home watching it on TV. Get some pancakes at I hop Scottie Scheffler just teed off a few minutes ago.
Speaker 1: How's he doing? He just teed off? I need to know he tease off. Calm down. I'm all excited about Sugar Knight, har Kelly and Pete Diddy and.
Speaker 10: That in that prison concert. Yes, maybe Jennifer Lopez will be there with nothing on. Orange is the New Green, I guess. So how about did you see her act at the AMAS?
Speaker 1: I saw her act. I saw a lot over too, more than I wanted to see him, A fifty year old Percy six. She's proud of those things. She's uping on. Honey, here's the girls out front. I know that, that's for sure. I say girls get loose, and they did all her jiggles. That's a different story. Yeah, not much, not much material there, not much at all. And it kind of throws your imagination off, too, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 1: When she was in that body suit. I used to date her about twenty years ago. You know she dated P Diddy.
Speaker 10: You know what, You're going to be next on that list with R Kelly, P Diddy and Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 1: I'll get the icon of war. Then for my heart meeting, he'll call me up and say, raise your right hand. She gave up on P. Diddy. She said he was a little too placid for her. Okay, then she took up but didn't she didn't?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 1: Well, the the girlfriend he was with or the girl he was with went with that other rapper? What Cuddy? I don't I think it was Cooney or Cuddy whatever, Yeah, old Cunny, old Cunny.
Speaker 10: That's a legendary. That's and then bad about my great grandfather. But that But then did he like torched the guy's car because he was going out with her?
Speaker 1: That'll teach him. Also broke into his home and left a deposit on the couch. She's stinking.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: All I can say is, don't want to date Diddy's girl friend. You might have an issue. Be nice to him. I don't know.
Speaker 6: But what about your buddy PG? Can we get him in here to I don't know about how long has he been in there?
Speaker 1: Why he's been out like house arrest, haven't he well, I got four and a half months in the joint Yeah. Then they fed sprung him because an appeal was pending. Then the Sixth Circuit said two to one, he stays, goes back. However, they recommended the Supremes. I'm not talking about you know, Diana Ross and you know, yeah, the Supreme should review this, saying you know, we we don't have this right. Check it out. Now he wanted to give a Texans El Paso to a Democrat to appear nonpartisan. I'm sure. So the Trumpster comes through. Yeah, and now I just the PG sitting Feld is heading up Hamiley County ins for Trump Committee and now PG supporting Republicans. If he pardoned me, I support because he was a he was a Democrat. He might say that, yes, yeah, it was a Democrat. First time he ran, he finished second on council. Then the next year he finished first, and then he's running for mayor. And if that would have happened, then after have pure ball would still be the clerk of Courts and PG Sittenfeld will be governing for a thousand years.
Speaker 10: Once I have to have got to run for president. He's don't run everything else, Eddie.
Speaker 1: I always tried several jobs one a few lost him. Gotta be nice to I'm gonna give him, give him an award in about another month. Oh is that the Irish thing? The club? I got the club? I got the club past year? Chief Justice Sharon Kennedy club me with that damn thing. And now I was at there in the corner of the room, like remember when we had Charlton heston on. Where's the staff? Where's Charlie? Where's the stand to the corner of my house? Can I get it? I'd like to have that stat But I'm gonna give this to town. Will he show up with me and Joe Dieters and Sharon Kennedy to accept the Irishman Sean Kelly or.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: Oh, I thought a tab Him and I are buddies. I guess I guess he'll show up. Better give me a club?
Speaker 1: Kind of look bad. She started beating me about the face and head. He's improve it. What you heard me? I'm just saying last rock coming in today? Or no, where is the rock?
Speaker 10: Where's Eddie? Where's Eddie? Eddie's Is he just going to go do his show in London? From the rest of his life. Yes, night, Irene. I don't mind taking off because the winter time, that's what I do. So another guy's awful lot of Scott Sloan he doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's rehabbing housing, had a rehab himself. Yeah, and we'll see what happens. Say give me out of the student's report. I have some comments to make about PG And I also spoke earlier today with Charlie Luke. Yes, and could it? Could there be a state visit, Brendan call down down the road. There is a rumor he's going to come back. Charlie Lucan and Brendan call to restore sanity to city Hall, a bloodless coup.
Speaker 10: Yes, so city Hall surrounded by tanks and armored personnel carrier.
Speaker 1: Jones gonna send some tanks in. He's going to hit the city of messing with him now. He's tough, dude. Am into that the best. They want him to run maybe for Congress against Warren Davidson, who voted against the Trumpsters spending.
Speaker 10: I don't think Sheriff Jones will leave Butler. Don't have the guts, you know, you don't want to leave Butler County. Can you see Charlie.
Speaker 1: Lucan teeing up with Jonesy to seize control hit a one plump street. Now that would be.
Speaker 6: Something you're not kidding. Wow, I want to see what happens. All right's taking me out of the Stute report.
Speaker 10: Will he had out of a beautiful day here at the tri State and go reds and Ron's roost. It's clucking good. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 3: All I should be with you later.
Speaker 1: Had him money either the message for him either to return my call either I'm a man with no land. I can't get PG and I can't get Mike the wine we'll get fran On will sing her happy birthday, So send us a pie.
Speaker 6: Stude late she owes me a cherry pie. Oh well, it's a different story. Cool, we'll see what happens. Yeah, how about this?
Speaker 1: Only twenty five percent of mothers report they're in good mental health. Seventy five percent or half nuts according to this study. Well, I don't know what to tell you. All right, thank you very much, sake, Yes, sir, let's continue with more. If a line becomes available, which it never does. I've win three seven four nine, seven thousand. Next up is Larry Householder Matt borges at All to be freed by the Trumpster. Now that would be something. He got twenty years, and he's already been locked up like two or three years. That's not enough for a sixty year old man. Let's punish him with another eighteen years. You know what I'm saying. I hear you, all right, let's get going. I want to I want to be an icon. I want to be an icon.
Speaker 6: iHeartMedia needs to call me up, called diddy up and get the award and get the diny you're not using You're not gonna use it anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're an award. I'm an ike, gonna put it up to sell. And should I accept the offer to do the chicken dance at October Fest? Who offered it? The mayor? Brendan call who wants power? Really? He wants power back to the city hall. So let me think about it. I'm not much of a dam I can do.
Speaker 10: I tell you what you you talk about, you you better practice because if you mess that up, they'll run you out of town and run me out of town anyway, Like gun smoke, I'm not really sure I'm popular down there. I'm not sure. I'm not sure right, I want to check that. Check that out, Yeah, check that before I perceive. Go down there next, go down there this Saturday and kind of just walk around, get the around and get the lens of like.
Speaker 1: What they think about felt cunning at it's not good. Hi seg thank you sir, the little you do. Thank you. Let's continue with me time on seven hundred WW.
Speaker 5: You're the unbelievable place a boy, my DNA crew, the moments that will last with you forever.
Speaker 1: We're headed to Super Bowl fifteen.
Speaker 2: Carson Palmer's down.
Speaker 5: In the Elatia.
Speaker 3: Can you believe it?
Speaker 5: Can you believe that sports is a lot more than scores and stats. It's that certain something in the heart of every fate. Join me Lance McAllister as we cover them all on Sports Talk tonight at six by seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: City, Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Let's continue. Whenever scop or hesitated, we simply continue. And before I get onto what's happening now at two o nine pm on Thursday afternoon in the Hamley County grand Jury, which is its extremely important because the grand jury is now considering whether or not to indict Cincinnati police officers, believe it or not, and what happened involving Ryan Hinton about a month ago. But we'll talk about that in a half a second or so. So I got a text here from a listener, and I love my listeners, all two million of them, and it says, Willie follow the law or don't follow the law. Don't understand your stance. If the laws on the books are wrong, change them. Otherwise, how about we follow the law. First name is Larry. Of course I will not give out his last name. This is in reference to my comments about PG Sittenfeld and Larry Householder and Matt Borges and Martha Stewart and many others who commit so called white collar offenses paperwork crimes. I'm not talking about p Diddy. I'm not talking about murderers and rapists and drug dealers. I'm talking about those who violate white collar law and take money in office or otherwise to enrich their own banking account. Maybe I'm not making myself as clear as I should. I do not believe those laws involving white collar criminals should be aborted or changed or whatever. A course there should be. There's a line between ethical and criminal. In PG Sentinfel's case, a US Circuit Court of Appeal's opinion two to one urged the U s. Supreme Court to take up the case because it was unclear whether PG Sittenfeld had committed any crimes at all. And it's a matter of Okay, it's a close call. In Larry Householder's case, the former Speaker of the House, he took I think like sixty million dollars and parceled it out among other Republicans, in some Democrats, in order to have a bailout bill for the nuclear power plant, First Energy, etc. I'm not saying these laws should not be enforced. Hell they should be enforced. Maybe I'm not making myself clear enough. There's a disproportionate effect between twenty years in jail, which, in Larry Household's Householder's case, his life imprisonment compared to the crimes that were committed. In my view, pg's Sittenfeld should have gone to trial. I don't know if he should have been convicted. I said no at the time, but I didn't sit in trial for six weeks, and I know the media accounts of what happened in trial are often different than reality. Because the media account says a snippet of what occurred, but the jury sat there from south southern Ohio and convicted him. Okay, Now, if I'm the judge in pg's Sittenfeld's case, his life has been ruined. He's financially destroyed, he's got two little kids, he's got a wife who's a physician, a doctor and children's hospital, and he's kind of a big mouth and a blowhart. Hell, he's a Democrat. Putting him in prison he was sent to prison for sixteen months, which means he would have done more than fourteen months in federal prison, is not making you or me any safer. That's my comment. That disproportionality between the offense committed and the penalty inflicted upon a defendant. I want them to be equal. The guy who murdered Benjamin Addison, the UC student, only got nine years in jail for murder, felony murder, hijacking a car and killing someone. Hel Larry Householder got twenty years in jail for white collar crimes. Would one year been enough and destroyed him? Is two years enough? Maybe three years is not enough? And PG. Sittenfeldt's case, his life is destroyed. He is financially lost millions of dollars, and he may run for public office again. He's got the right to do so or not. But would three months in jail have got the job done? Or two months or one month? Absolutely, I'm not saying to change the law. I'm saying disproportionate sentencing for white collar criminals is wrong, and it's way disproportionate to what should occur. Secondly, before I get on to the to the Ryan Hinton matter, and right now as we speak, if something's happening in the grand jury, I need to tell you about hemlecount of grand jury. Secondly, whether it's Pete Rose or Martha Stuart or Larry Householder, etc. These individuals are dealt more harshly than those who commit rape, robbery and murder quite often, and they shouldn't be. The sentencing judge for Larry Householder is a Harvard graduate, a liberal named Judge Timothy Black, who's extremely hard on individuals on white collar cases, especially if they're Republicans. Matt Borch is an aide an assistant, got five years in prison that is grossly disproportionate to what should have taken place. Yes, and in Donald Trump's case. The trial judge in his case in Washington, d C. Was a woman named federal Judge Tanya Chunkin, a liberal left winger who wanted Trump locked up. Raise your hand. Here's the question. If Donald Trump, say three years ago in twenty twenty two, would have gone to trial in front of a Washington, d C all democratic jury, what do you being convicted? Raise your hand. Yes, you're correct. He would have been convicted and the sentence and guidelines would have been eight to ten years in prison. So if the Biden and competent Department of Justice had gone after Trump earlier than they did, there's no question that Donald would have been convicted of numerous federal offenses. The course of American history would have been completely different because he would have been sitting in federal court with a felony conviction trying to get it reversed on appeal. Give me a man, and I will find a crime. So Trump has gone through the crucible of having his private residence ransacked by the FBI, facing ninety six counts of felonies out of New York, Atlanta, and Washington, all in front of democratic prosecutors with democratic juries, and he was convicted in New York City in front of a democratic jury on a paperwork mistake involving a porn star. For God's sakes, it was made up. It was conjured to keep him out of office. And so thank god the Biden administration was incompetent and didn't start to bring criminal charges against Donald Trump in Washington, d C. Before it was too late, and it got to be too late, and you saw the bs and all this, and that's how you responded.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I've had a couple individuals get a hold of me telling me that today and may bleed into to tomorrow. The Hamlet County Grand Jury is considering whether or not to indict to criminally charged with the police officers who shot and killed Ryan Hinton. Now it's up to the prosecutor's office whether to present the case to grand jury or not. You may know that there's been two or three other police shootings in Amlina County since COUNNYE. Pillage took office January first, in which she did not present the case to the grand jury, which is perfectly fine. She came on with me, thinks she's been on with me once or twice, saying that she did not present the case in that particular case it was shooting on I two seventy five might have been I seventy five in Sharonville, because she said, it's my duty to present a case only when I'm seeking to get an indictment. That is, I have to firmly believe if I present the case to the grand jury that they should indict. Now, that might be a problem, as Alex Egan knows. There's nine members of the grand jury, and it's a rather informal proceeding. It's in an office there, and the prosecutor's office brings in only prosecutor witnesses, prosecutor recommends or not recommends an indictment in the grand jury by at least a vote of seven of the nine. It can take seven of nine to indict someone. The fact she's presenting it to the grand jury this afternoon in Hamley County indicates to me that the next day or two, or maybe on Monday is going to be rather rough. Either this officer will not be criminally charged with murdering Ryan Hinton, the cop who fired the gun, is hint an exited between the dumpsters, and if he's indicted on murder I think policing in Cincinnati is going to take a serious downward turn. On the other hand, if he's not indicted, I'm led to believe by some that there's going to be a potential rioting in our city when she announces there will not be an indictment. Some prosecutors present these cases.
Speaker 2: Some do not.
Speaker 1: I had on Rob Sanders. You might know on Tuesday, ask him again and Rob Sanders on any crime, will not present a case to the grand jury unless he wants an indictment because he can legally say that. He can say, look, I have a duty. It's a prosecutor's duty only to present cases if you believe there's probable cause to accept the idea that an indictment should be issued. And this case is being presented to him a kind of grand jury now in Butler County, Mike Moser, a good friend of Richard K. Jones, prosecutor in Butler County, always presents police shooting cases to the grand jury in Butler County. But this is what he does. He tells the grand jury, and there's a record kept, there's a court reporter, but it's informal. It's not open to the public. He tells the grand jury, I do not believe that this officer did anything wrong, but I'm gonna let you hear a couple of witnesses and see if you agree with me. And every time he's done that, guess what, the grand jury has not returned an indictment again as a police officer. But he does present every case to the grand jury, then holds a brief news conferences that I presented the case, they decided not to indict. What is not told is that he often recommends there'll be no indictment. In Warren County prosecutor there is a nice young man does not present cases to the Warren County grand jury on a police shooting unless he believes the case should be indicted. Same thing in Claremont County. Prosecutor in Claremont County has a position that says, I'm not going to waste my time presenting a case to a grand jury when I don't want an indictment, because I'm the one that's got a prosecutor, and if I don't think it should be prosecuted, I'm not going to present it. So I talked to some police officials, old and young, and they tell me that they think that the new prosecutor County Pillage is simply going through the motions, so the grand jury in Hamlety County can provide cover when there's no charges filed against the cop who shot and killed Ryan Hinton. If, on the other hand, she says to the grand jury, look, this is a close case. I will present the witnesses, who are largely the police themselves. This was not conducted in public. Well, who are the witnesses? It's a videotape, and the cop doing the shooting is not going to testify, but the other cops two or three will testify along with Of course, the coroner's report indicates what the hell is going to happen, and if and if, based upon that, the grand jury indicts. We got a problem. A friend of mine just sent me the following. A prosecutor should only seek an indictment if they believe that there's a likelihood of successive trial, which is different than probable cause. So in this case, does Connie Pillage believe there's a likelihood of success at trial by indicting a Cincinnati police officer for shooting Ryan Hinton. You may also recall about two weeks after the event. I had Connie Pillach on the air for some other matter. I think it was a stadium issue, but I brought up at the end and I'll play it for you if we can that. I asked her, are you going to seek an indictment against the police officer who killed Ryan Hinton? And she said on the air, Connie Pillage, that I've seen no evidence to date to indicate the police committed a crime. Bingo. Now, the only evidence she had at that point was the video of what happened. She did not have the coroner's findings, and the coroner said he was not shot in the back. He was shot under the left arm pit and the bullet exited out the front. So if that's the case, then I would anticipate that there'll be a no bill, which means a no indictment. The fact she's presenting the case at all to the grand jury, a lot of police and others have concerned about that because it kind of looks as if, may I say, it appears that she's kind of breaking with the idea that a prosecutor should only seek an indictment if they believe there's a likelihood of success and trial of convicting the cop of murdering Ryan Hinton. So either way, this is why to me, it's not a close call. It's not even close. Did Ryan Hinton steal a car yes? Did he flee from the scene as the cops arrive, yes. Did he pick up the gun from the car itself that was stolen from Edgewood Wood, Kentucky and run yes? Did he take three or four steps with the nine millimeter in his hand and tripped and fell and the gun left his possession temporarily causing the other police president to say gun, gun, gun, Yes, and then he picked it up. He ran between the dumpsters, which would have provided cover, and he ran parallel to the officer on the left side of the dumpster who shot him. I think two struck his body, four or five shots fired. But the fact she's presenting it at all indicates by procedure that she believes she can get an indictment and conviction of a police officer at trial. And if it was Joe Eaters and Melissa Powers or Rob Sanders, they would all say, I'm not going to present a case because I don't believe I can get a conviction in this case. I'm not going to present it, but maybe she's doing it for political purposes to get cover from the Amn County grand Jury. If she says to the grand jury, look, I do not believe there should be an indictment here, but I want to present it to you anyway, which not the way things ought to be. But then they say, okay, you know, no indictment. She can hold a news conference either Friday or Monday or Tuesday and say you know what, there's no U, there's no UH indictment here. The grand jury, the citizens of Hamley County decide to not do indict It takes seven of the nine to vote a true bill. So we'll see what happens. But the next few days could be very interesting. I know the police have a contingency plan that would stage police officer officers away from the city Corps in case there is a in case there is a non indictment to UH, because there's some feeling that might be a terrible reaction. So let's see what happens. I hope she's presenting it because she once cover of the grand jury. I hope that's the case. Two twenty six Homi Year Reds News Radio seven hundred Wow Some.
Speaker 7: Scientists believe early man began speaking between fifty thousand and two million years ago.
Speaker 1: Teach each other how to make stone duels? Oh, sub jug what wrong? Stupid rock? Scoop driver not work?
Speaker 2: You have slotted rock.
Speaker 1: You need phillips rock.
Speaker 2: Oh, it'd come in mistake.
Speaker 7: And thanks to our paleolithic predecessors, we have the Eddie and Rocky Show. They want to hear what you have to say Eddie and Rocky this afternoon at three on seven hundred double well, w get the podcast of their show on the iHeartRadio app. Get rid of that musty, dusty smell in your home.
Speaker 1: Now with the experts.
Speaker 11: We looked at our faces were one inch aparts.
Speaker 3: Funny.
Speaker 11: We looked into each other's eyes, in each other's souls, as we promised we would.
Speaker 3: Bill nearly wept.
Speaker 11: The man was downright deferential.
Speaker 3: He was like a puppy before me.
Speaker 9: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: My rock What about PG? Sittenfeld's back?
Speaker 4: He's back?
Speaker 1: So what is the political player for Trump? Break it down? I have my thoughts, Well, you're letting these Republicans go, and let's get some rappers and PG sitting veiled. Let's get him in the mix and can't say it's political at all. Political now PG is gonna be a Trumpster PG business now loves see that is not gonna happen. He will get credit for this.
Speaker 6: He's not gonna. PG is not gonna stump for JD. Vancon in two years. He's not gonna grovel or how great how much he loves Trump.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna. You know, he'll be So there's a tit for tat going on here. You can't say tit on the radio, not after ten especially he got the Icon Award from my Heart Media. Have you gotten an icon award?
Speaker 6: Well, we're just talking about some of the I mean there's and there's this, But but is there anything that's he can be indicted for just because it's gross.
Speaker 1: Yes, he'll get a part. I don't know if he'll get it. I don't know part him. Well, that won't happen yet. But well, we'll see what happens, won't we That's justice, Joe, Joe.
Speaker 6: You mentioned Chris Seelbach and I thought to myself, remember the good old days when we knew all the names of the.
Speaker 1: City council members. I have no idea now, Cecil Tulberson.
Speaker 6: Simpson named five city council members right Nowtie Johnson, deeth Ward, Richard Tod and Michelle something lemon Kearney's right there, the good old days of next of these guys being characters. It's it's over, exists, doesn't exist now speaking of politics, were unbeak speaking.
Speaker 1: Of politics here.
Speaker 6: When I was on the board at Green Township, I served alongside a great guy, Dave Lennenburgh. He served like four years. He was sixteen eighteen years on the board. We just announced yesterday. He is stepping down. What he has a great job at the Art Museum. He's got young kids. He is stepping down, and rumors are whirling. You can't say coming back. Rumors are swirling that I rejoined the great Tony Rosiello and Triffing Dallas and we rule Green Township for a thousand minutes. He says, he likes I can be taken care of with a simple mailbox or like a Democrat voting d.
Speaker 1: Cradle of civilization. Go to then. I'm just saying to go to the live at the Dent Schoolhouse. It's empty. It is empty except by one month a year. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: How about the death Dent drive in theater. Penny used to love it when I go there and order some buttered popcorn with a hot dog. I'll tell you later. Now, what do you say about Peachey?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? Did he whatever you say?
Speaker 6: Did he did he get the he did? And how about Jennifer Lopez? Like, well, wasn't she stumbling for Kamala Harris? She tells us how bad Trump is, nothing about how bad did he is? Donald Trump is bad, bad guy. But Pete Diddy he's my my boyfriend for like ten years.
Speaker 1: I just give one snippet of p Diddy because I watched a little bit of Cassie who was brutalized by P Diddy's mother. Wouldn't turn him in because P Diddy bought the mother a house and a car and got her off. But there were other incidents that Alex Egan, my producer, cares about a lot. He's following with the one.
Speaker 6: I I mean, there's a couple I read that I can't say on air they're that bad. But the one was his assistant like a piece of jewelry or a bunch of jeery, a watch somewhat missing.
Speaker 1: So he did he lose his mind.
Speaker 6: He takes the assistant up to the top floor of a vacant, you know, office building and like and like interrogate. There's like a nothing but like a desk and a light there, and like interrogates, You're like, this is like five times, Sam, We're gonna throw you off at the top of this building here if you don't. She don't admit the fact that you that you stole it, and she's crying, and you know, did she come.
Speaker 1: Did she finally belly up to the bar and say I stole it?
Speaker 3: She did not?
Speaker 1: Because she did she when her she did not deal it. The facts don't matter, no, no, thank you all. And by the way, if you had sug Knight in prison with P Diddy and R Kelly, that's one hell of a concert right there. Would you agree? Yeah, don't get caught in that cell. I would not get don't get caught in that cell with him because of P Diddy. P Diddy does some freaky stuff to say the least seg your reaction. You're a P Diddy fan. Yeah, he's an icon, you know that.
Speaker 10: Uh uh huh, yeah, I just ask him? Will he the stood reporters approach service. Every local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar Quality.
Speaker 1: You can field a beautiful Milford. The home of one main gallery.
Speaker 10: Right down the street is Baker Heating in five one, three, eight, three, one fifty one, twenty four spots.
Speaker 1: Roxy.
Speaker 10: Let's see after taking two or three in Kansas City, those Red Lakes have the day off to day where they've moved on to Chicago.
Speaker 1: There's simon Kansas City. I get pretty little girls that I'm gonna get me one. Who's saying that walking to New Orleans? Fats Domino? Did he Kansas City song in there? Wilbert Harrison, Well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's Donald. Yeah, that's the Kansas City song. I think you're wrong your seg man. And I'm walking to New Orleans, but I'm doing something else in Kansas City.
Speaker 10: Let's see the beautiful Wrigley Field tomorrow. The Reds have made a transaction. Who's hurt nobody? They have sent a reliever, Luis May back to Triple A losvill Last three appearances for Young May three innings, three hits, two walks, two homers, four runs.
Speaker 1: He led to Lee May.
Speaker 10: No the same guy, no different guy and about that's pretty good numbers for the Reds bullpen.
Speaker 1: Where's he going? May Wong Lou was the need some making hits sake, we need some hitters, well, Hadsome Hits City. Not bad.
Speaker 10: Not last night average? What six runs of six runs four or five games? Unbelieve it happens.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Thank you, Chuck. Chuck Mayshaw called him from heaven. I like, Chuck, I see Cincinnati. Will he not playing well?
Speaker 1: Last night? They were up two nil and three to two in the final minutes. About Luca and Luke.
Speaker 10: Lucco Acosta comes back with FC Dallas to tie in to three three and the fans are booing him.
Speaker 1: Last night the Lakers Lucas. So he came back home here to Cincinnati and he tied up the game. Well, I mean he was, he was there, but every time he kicked the ball around they booed him. Of course, the guy only helped. He was an m v P here.
Speaker 10: He got the he got the the shield, and he and he took FC Cincinnati to where it is today. One one of the main players. Almost got to the promised Land. Yeah, Cincinnati Sports, that's all we do. Almost get to the promise never got there. You don't get there. Remember, don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Speaker 1: At some point. That foolishness has got a most foolish thing you've ever said? What does that means? Say that again? Can you say it again? Slowly? Memorial Tournament is underway with Ted McKay. What about Tiger? He's at home watching it on TV?
Speaker 6: Ben Vanessa Trump, Eric Trump, good choice, my friend White good not as good as Belichick.
Speaker 1: Jordan Hudson, what's the latest on her? Can see? What are you asking us for? You're the You're the one that's upsessed, doctor Pablo. What Jordan is bigger in North Carolina? Michael or Hudson?
Speaker 6: Jordan no comment at this particular time. Jordan Hudson. She's a topic of discussion. To be any coaching this year by Bill Belli. Yes, there will be, Bet says it will. Yeh says he will. Summer camp's got to be in them. Yeah, like what July Jly six weeks.
Speaker 1: Then we're going to find out for sure she can put on a cheerleader outfit that turns me out. Thank you, Jim Jim Scott forgot so memorial, will he Ben Gordon. Ben Gordon is the clubhouse leader at seven under after a sixty five today seven birdies including sixteen seventeen and eighteen with one eagle. So Griffin is saying, Griffin bird sixteen seventeen. That's impossible. No, he did it. Yeah more.
Speaker 10: Colin Morricle was a shot back. Shane Lowry and Tommy Fleetwood are three under. Shoffley's an even and Scottie Scheffler even through three. Now, if the cop is not indicted, will there be an uprising?
Speaker 1: Yes? If the cop is indicted, will there be enough?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Either way there's chaos and it's going home for like a lot of rain and like cold temperatures, and he's happened tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't think yes or no. Will the cop be indicted for killing Ry? I don't think he.
Speaker 6: Should, but you know you get nervous about these things. Absolutely he shouldn't. Really, we went out to green Townshipper Harrison. Won't you take that spot? The vacancy on the green Township Board of Trustees? I have to live there, Yes, I'm not moving there.
Speaker 8: Well, the last time I asked you that question, you said no, And in a loud and clear voice.
Speaker 1: I heard Tom Weedman was thinking about Tom to the West Side. Really yeah, Tom bro.
Speaker 6: Joining the board turned us back upon the good people of Sycamore. He's taking he's taking the Kenwood Town Center with him.
Speaker 1: We are there, but we already said he can't have you can't have Ron's Roos. Ron's Rus is moving to Kenwood. He think that's part of the deal, carry out location. We get Tom, but he then leaves. That's the deal Rons Rus alone, the deal that we negotiation. Augus said, I can't refuse the offer. Well, we'll see what happens, won't we Thank you?
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 6: Everybody's calling him today, not calling you. He's upset nine years ago yesterday your appearance on the Eddie and Rocky Show yesterday?
Speaker 1: Did I show you the poster that's going up throughout the tri State using my picture? I might add in a disrespectful fashion. Can you see Can you see these pictures here on the poster?
Speaker 6: You got Harambe, Joe Eaters, Buzzed Eaters, and me the band of Brothers of Harambe.
Speaker 1: You put a hit on him. You see my picture on the The funny part is I saw that and I didn't put the two together. That's me and Joe Eaters and buzz of a Rambe. Put one of those out, we'll put it in the studio. That's great stuff. Thank you, Sean. How's he doing? By the way, he's making at a boatload of money. I'll send this to UH Segment and you can make it. I'll send it to Alex Egan. He can make it like a poster or do something with it. There is He's got me, Joe Eaters, Buzz Eaters. And by the way, I got a report from a zoo official. One of Joe's brothers at the zoo in twenty sixteen was present when a Rambe was killed and Joe's brother was in charge ofdeo taping incidents at the zoo, and he said the videotape conveniently went down disappeared.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Is he also the person that took the second shot from the Grassy Knoll?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: The disaster shooters, I know Joe Dieters ordered two shooters. I'm number sixteen of Clovernook. That afternoon, it was a REDS game and I heard Joe say, just do it, do it?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: He said, Code Red. That's when the thirty odd six went through the head of the beloved monkey. And I have a picture of a Rambe when he was born. It's a darling little monkey turned into a six six hundred pounds silver back gorilla. But uh got me Joe Buzzedeaters and a Rambey the band of Brothers. Remember you like that? That's pretty good. Send it to Alex Egan. Let him figure out out.
Speaker 6: He'll blast it out everywhere. Gotta get a poster somewhere. A Rombay lives now only in our memories and what memories they want. So yesterday was a nine year anniversary. Next year will be the ten year anniversary, and you know that's going to be better than Montana. We ought to do the show out there that day from the cage. You think Scotty could sell Gorilla. Tell the zoo we want to come out and make fun of him. I'll be right there, and we want you to pay us to do such things. So you're avoiding the question is the question?
Speaker 1: The question is this, if today or tomorrow the cop is not indicted, what happens the cop is indicted at what happened? Chaos so well? We love chaos there, so cool.
Speaker 2: We don't like that.
Speaker 1: Chaos. That's bad chaos. The cops will be in rebellion. You may recall it. It was one point. Why did the prosecuteur allow that to go to a grand jury? Now, that is a good question. Why would she do such a thing? Well, one of two reasons. One she wants cover to say there was no indict because the grand jurorse decided there was no indictment. Correct.
Speaker 6: That's a very very big risk to take. You've been in playing courtrooms. You don't know how those things turn out.
Speaker 1: You get nothing. The law says prosecutors should only seek an indictment of a person if he or she believes that there's a likely man's life success this cop.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what I'm saying. If she does she believe there's a likelihood of success at trial.
Speaker 1: No comment, that's no comment. Where's well, he's on the bench in the Supreme Court sending me stupid posters of me and a rhombe together. That's what he's doing. Well, we'll see what happens. Well, what Joe does say, it's pretty good because he will not take responsibility for what he did on the golf course. What are you saying code red was what's code read? He said, I'll tell you later. I'm tired of hearing this name. How you would prove it? Well, there we go, Yeah, tell him, Joe, tell him what's on the big show today Rock.
Speaker 6: We got Dan Monk right out of the gate w c p O Channel nine with some stadium updates, the eternal discussion on the bee. They've been talking about it since nineteen ninety six, and we just wrote, just roll right into the next stadium.
Speaker 1: You were you were at stand next being counseled and missing Nutley and I yes, I was.
Speaker 6: I'm sixteen years old at that time. And Eddie's back right, he is back. He has speaking in a British accent though, Oh so you have to deal with that.
Speaker 1: I don't like the Brits. I'm Irish, you know.
Speaker 6: Been At four pm we have our fitness guest, the Great PJ. Street gonna Joine j sitting Feld. P J Street, When is pg gonna come on this show? Have certain inquiries in at this point he's rebuffed them all.
Speaker 11: I'm in the sex underwear business.
Speaker 1: He's making live forever. He now will live for you. Called Chris Sielbach. Remember the good old Man, I knew these guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now you don't Millennium and seal Box like taking care of dogs, do I got that right?
Speaker 2: Like the s p c A.
Speaker 1: Isn't the dogs he took over the s p c A. I didn't know that. Where you've been, I've not been in the dog pound obviously a rock. Thank you for your involvement than you and Tom weed Man's moving a green township take over from Linnenman segment give me out.
Speaker 6: Of the student Burg, David linnen burghbout linen su that's somewhere else.
Speaker 1: It's annointment.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Willian Utter of Chaos and the Radio on Thursday. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 11: Philly, you gotta get off the doll tours and next year come with me to the Little Brown jug in Delaware. It is it is a is a great day to see harness racing at his best.
Speaker 1: Well is he coming back on the show. I've called him to no answer.
Speaker 6: I can't get distracted out. You can't get that on the top Democrat the show. Oh maybe somebody in between.
Speaker 3: Rock.
Speaker 1: Thank you, good luck for the stadium deal. Appreciate it'll be like a ten year deal. I won't deal talking about let's keep it going on seven hundred WLW. Yeah, thank you so much, your honor class. Does anyone have any questions for the judge Logan?
Speaker 11: Do you ever think this guy's guilty?
Speaker 10: I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Let's wrap this nonsense up.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you'd rather have someone else take on the tough questions.
Speaker 1: That's when you listen to Scott Sloan. Look, I'm about the real stuff. You have, the problems and the issues that actually affect you. But I also make sure we have a little fun along the web.
Speaker 7: Checkout Sloaning tomorrow morning at nine on seven hundred WLW. The City Las Vegas
Speaker 5: Events our Legendary I Heard Radio Music Festival, presented by Capitol One