Speaker 1: Everything you watch, read, or listen to is manipulating your energy. You're being lied to about the world you live in. You're being lied to about your history, You're being lied.
Speaker 2: To about who you really are.
Speaker 1: Question everything.
Speaker 2: I saw you on a Cult rejectson when you were talking about the elongated skulls, and I was like, I gotta do an episode on that.
Speaker 3: That's what I want to do next, man.
Speaker 2: And so I had you on the show today just to talk about elongated skulls and the red haired giants. I want to kind of pick your brain on that, man, and see what you think.
Speaker 3: Of all this.
Speaker 2: What I've had Mondo Gonzalez on the show, I've had La Marzouli, and we've talked about elongated skulls a little bit, but not as in depth. And I kind of wanted to, I guess, get a better understanding of I know, there's there's there's certain things like cranial different cranial formation.
Speaker 3: Is that what it's called the formation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say reformation with this outright. So and and then I think Mindo was telling me about because I had I think I asked him. I said that first of all, they don't ever find any really any bodies with these skulls. They just find skulls, right, And it's like I asked him, I said, are they are they like, are they typically attached to giants? And I think if I remember correctly, he said that, no, they're typically attached to these little short beings.
Speaker 3: Is that wrong? Am I wrong about? Did he mishear that or something? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, well Mondo, he was one of the guys that went down with la on one of his trips down there to uh, you know, Peru and study all these things.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: But I think what he was referring to is like the the full bodies that we do have preserved to this day. A lot of them are you know, juveniles and infants. But Nick, on the Occult Rejects, I think it was cosmic Peach, she kind of asked the same question on the show, and she's like, what's the deal with the skulls? We only find the skulls, you know, she said, So is it like a like a vamporistic thing or that's how they thought that's the way you killed a giant. So they just chopped off their heads and that's why we're finding all just heads. But I told her that thanks to reading like Brian Forster's books. You know, Brian lives down there, He's lived in there for a long time, so he's really immersed in the culture and knows the locals and the people and all that stuff he talks about his books. And once again I might be mispronouncing this or saying it wrong, but hey, I'm close. But the grave robbers down there, they called them sikaras or something close to that, but they were grave robbers, and that's where we get, you know, ninety percent of our archaeological stuff from down there, because that's something that there's not science teams like we have in Europe or in America that's going through with brushes and trying to find all this stuff. So these grave robbers are going and digging and finding these grave sites, and it's very lucrative, a lot of money involved in it. Especially you got rich people in America or Europe that want to collect these elongated schools and you know, high strangeness things that these elongated goals bring big money on the black market, so that's what they're interested in. So when they dig up a grave and they find they have the whole body's there, but I don't think they wants the head, so just break the head off and take off running with it and put it out on the black market. I think that's why we just have heads in so many instances, because it's from these sikaras, these grave robbers.
Speaker 2: I saw this thing where they, like in Peru, basically every construction company digs up like these megalithic ruins and these graves and all this stuff on accident. It's like every where they dig, it's like ninety six percent of everywhere they dig, they're gonna find like these ancient graves of ancient peoples, and some of them do have those elongated skulls in them, so it's probably not even just grave robbers. It's probably just construction workers who are just coming across and like, hey check this out, bro, and they're showing all their buddies and stuff like that. So yeah, I just read that the other day, and in Peru is like loaded and then and is there a reason for that?
Speaker 3: You mentioned Brian Forsser.
Speaker 2: He talks about like the path of very coaching right where it's like there's like a trail or something. I mean, I'm probably way off on this because I haven't looked into it too much, but there's like a trail that they've they I say, they the giants have had taken maybe after a great the great flood or something.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 4: Of course, with me, we don't know what. We can speculate and look at, you know, evidences and things and kind of put our puzzle pieces together and form a pretty educated guess.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: But I think honestly was either the Great Flood. There might be a mixture of things, but I think a big flow of that is from what they call the Great Diaspora, when Joshua and Caleb was going into the Holy Land. You know, this is where you know, God said, you know, kill every man, woman and child, an animal, and all those tribes that they were told to do that were Nephelum giant tribes. So I think a lot of them, well, the smart ones anyway, seeing how fast they were taking out these giant tribes in these cities. You know they heard about Jericho, them just marching around the wall and blowing their trumpets and the whole freaking walls of the cities come crumbling down. They just destroyed the Amalekites in the wilderness, and these guys were the fierce warriors of the Levant. Their name means the blood liquors. They were known sorcerers and shape shifters, according to the ancients accounts. So the people higher north about this, and they're like, hell na, I ain't fighting these dudes, you know, I ain't ready to die. I'm going to run. And that's what a lot of them did. They went farther north into Europe, into Russia, and then a lot of them were already known as great seafaring people, you know, the Phoenicians. I think they sailed and went west. And what's crazy is I can't remember the guy's full name, but he was what do you call it, like a Danish or Swedish scientist, and his first name was Thor or something. But he was on this same thought that where everybody talks about no, no, we were isolationists. The people just stayed in their little spots and didn't go out and venture out. But the people that a lot of people think that we were selling the seas long before Columbus and how everybody else thought. So he done this experiment, but he thought that even if a lost ship like a row boat lost its oars or a sail boat that was just lost that the currents and winds would naturally take them into the Caribbean Islands or South America, the Gulf of America. So he just lost this little boat and just floated, and it took a little while, but he wound up right in the Caribbean Islands and the Gulf of Mexico. So I think these Phoenicians and stuff were sailing trying to run away from this mass extinctionion war that was going on, and wound up in South America. And I think that's why we have such a shmortgage board and large amounts of these skulls there, because I think that's kind of where they first landed and they spread out from there. But Peru gets all the attention. But I even made this little list when I went on with them guys, because it kind of blew my mind. Here's a list of places that these along get the schools are found. Of course Peru. One famous guy's name was Julia Otello. He found over three hundred elongated schools in nineteen twenty eight alone. But they're in Bolivia, Chile, Mexico, the United States. The Chinokan and Choctaw Indians were dug up and found to have elongated schools. The Caribbean, Russia, France, Germany, Central Asia, China, the Middle East, Africa, Egypt, and even the Oceania region of Polynesia Papua New Guinea, and one of them is called Vanatu, where even headbinding is still practiced today and they say it's to resemble their cultural deities.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of them in the Americas.
Speaker 2: I mean there's the you know, allegedly in the aDNA Mountains in Ohio, right in the Ohio Valley. And there's obviously the ones in Peru, the Lovelock Cave.
Speaker 3: There was allegedly.
Speaker 2: Giants or skulls found there there, and that's the city is that they're called the red hair and it's always like red haired, white skinned. There's always these this lore, you know, in meso America and in Mesopotamia too, dude, I mean Mesopotamia. Rams Is the second had red hair. They discovered he had red hair and all that stuff as well. Do I heard something I heard you mentioned or somebody mentioned something on the show that you were on with the Occult Rejects that they said there is like a stonehinge of the Americas that they found the tablet, is that correct? And they were talking about the Joshua and Caleb Roger Stone.
Speaker 4: He's the owner of America's Stone. He up in New Hampshire. And as they were, because there's some caverns and little things that are collapsed there and there was trying to, you know, open them up and dig them out and see, you know, what was in them and stuff. And one of the collapse chambers that they had kind of pulled apart and got in there and got to look, and they found this huge slab of stone, but it had all this carvings and writings on it that they couldn't make out.
Speaker 5: Didn't know what it was.
Speaker 4: And they were reaching out to all these different professors and stuff trying to figure out what it was, and nobody knew what it was. But one of the people that they had reached out to was professor Barry Fell from Harvard University, and he was fascinated with the giants and the Lost history of America, you know, he wrote books and stuff on it. When he seen it, he emailed them back and was like, yes, I'd like to come look at these things in person. He said, I think I know what they are. He said, but I don't want to speak and get you know, you guys excited, or give any kind of false presumptions. I want to come see it in person before I you know, come out on a limb and say anything. And he went out and inspected them in person, and he said that it was just basically ancient Paleo Phoenician, right, And he deciphered it and it said basically, it said something along the lines of we the Canaanites.
Speaker 5: Dedicate this site to bail.
Speaker 4: And it's wild because I think a big portion of them, like I said, in the Great Dias pro landed, you know, in South America and that Gulf of Mexico area, and a lot of them just settled there. And then we also have proof that there was a group of Phoenicians that came into like the New Hampshire area, and they speculate people at Graham Hancock like the Younger dry ass Age and stuff like that, or you know, shortly after that the water levels were higher and that you could take a path straight into the Great Lakes and they're at that Royal Isle Island, like it's right in between the United States and Canada. There's this huge copper mine and it's like hundreds and hundreds of thousands or tons I think of copper missing and it's tested like ninety eight point eight percent pure, and it's the purest copper found in the world. So it's got a distinct marker. And so they found copper everywhere, I mean seriously, everywhere Europe, South America, the Levant, Mexico, everywhere, and it's testing at this ninety eight point eight percent pure. So they know that this come from up there in the Lake Michigan area. And they also found this huge rock that has this Phoenician ship carved into it. I mean it's distinct. I mean when they look at it say yeah, that's a Phoenician style ship. So these Phoenicians were even fueling the Bronze Age. And you find that stone with the canaanite riding on it, you know, dedicating to Bell. Thanks to Fritz Zimmerman and his studies on the mounds and stuff, a lot of these mounds and hinges line up to Bell Tain, which is made the first I mean the you know two and two makes four usually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the interesting thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, even Phoenix, Phoenicia, Phoenix, that's where you know we have the phonetic language from as well, which I think is word magic, and I think that it's interesting, like the Phoenician region was where Tire was, and the king.
Speaker 3: Of Tire was Hiram, right king him.
Speaker 4: There was a physical king, you know of Hireum and things like that. But when you get into Ezekiel twenty eight, that's a condemnation to the king of Tire and he comes out and physically, you know, condemns you know, this fleshly king, but like halfway through the wording changes and it's no longer talking to a human, it's talking to a spiritual entity and it's Lucifer.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It says that you were in the garden of Eden and perfect in all your ways until iniquity was found in you, and every precious stone was you recovering and names all the stones of the priestly ephod and it said, but you was cast from the mountain of God as a profane thing, and you know you were an anointed guardian Cherub. So I mean that tells you right there they ain't talking about this king anymore. So I think that it was kind of like the whole Deuteronomy thirty two thing that the sons of God that was given dominion over the nations. He divided up, you know, the lands and the peoples as an inheritance to his children. And according to like Psalms eighty two, it says, how long will you rule unjustly? You show partiality to the wicked. You desire to live an eternal life, but you shall die and fall like any prince. So I think that's what it was. It's like this either Satan or a Satan like figure was like over the tire region and kind of pulling the strings of this this leader and like as a proxy, whispering in his ear and kind of influencing even like this prophet was calling that entity out like ball.
Speaker 5: It could have been ball, right, many names, yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know, and so it's interesting when you look at like again and we because you mentioned the names of places, I mean the names of places in the United States, It's like, where did they come from?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: We have all these crazy.
Speaker 2: Spots around the United States and they have very strange names that sound like I've heard like Utah could be Judah because of the way it's pronounced and said and everything. It's like it's very interesting when you start uncovering all this and it's like, you know, you mentioned that Josh and Caleb kind of was like fighting all these things off or whatever. Right, But it's like, what if they just fled after the flood. What if the flood washed them all the way and then some of them made their way into the into the Americas and that was the only land they could inhabit, Like New Zealand, for example, there's like one of the tallest places in the world is in New Zealand. One of the tallest mountains in the world is in New Zealand, and so it would be enough to get away from a flood. And that isn't isn't that The region that these red haired giants inhabited is the New Zealand, Easter Islands, Peru. It's like a triangle, right, even the Catalana Islands, which is northwest. They've found red hair giants, giants bones with red hair as well in that area. So it's like that whole region must have been a spot for them to seek refuge at and kind of try to make life happen again. And their numbers were probably too small to continue repopulating to the numbers that they had before. And I think that that was intentional. I think God to you know, probably washed these things out because in my mind, the red haired giants, these were all the Nephelum.
Speaker 3: They were white skinned and red hair and all this.
Speaker 2: Stuff, just like Paul Stobs talks about. Obviously a lot of people talk about as well, but Paul has a great book about So it's interesting, man, I feel like they fled this and there's there's still stories of the alligay Way. Who are these giants that lived in the mountains in Pennsylvania, Ohio, those regions in the in the Appalachian Mountains?
Speaker 3: I hope am I saying that right? Appleacha or Appalachia.
Speaker 4: I'm a redneck, but we say ap Palaccia, Appalachia.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys know better than I do.
Speaker 2: We got some towns in South Carolina that are like only South Carolinians know how to pronounce.
Speaker 3: The names of you know.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, there's you know, said then the alleg Gayway lived in the And by the way, uh shout out to Freddy Silva for tipping me off of this kind of stuff, because I didn't know about that. And he was like, well, you know about the alleg Gayway and that's where they get the name Allegheny National Forest and the Allegheny River from and all that stuff was the Allegayway, which were the red haired giants that used to live in that region, and they would fortify themselves and have all this research. Man that I could go through, but it's in the interested time, I probably wouldn't go through it. But they they're they're talked about as like this this people that were trying that were dying to survive, that they couldn't repopulate fast enough or something on those lines, and so they were dying off and so they started trying to re populate with human.
Speaker 3: Women, you know. They they were, and.
Speaker 2: They were successful in They weren't successful in the Allegheny area.
Speaker 3: They were successful a little.
Speaker 2: Bit in the Parakan area right in the Easter Island area. The Mayori people and I'm going to jack the name up, but it's called pa to pa to pi ah Hey, that's a long name, but that's what they were. They were these fairies that lived in the mountains in the misty areas is what they call it, and they would mate with Maori people of Easter Island or in that region, and they created a race of people called the Urukuhu, and the Urukuhu still exists today, or some of them still exist today, and they and they have like allegedly have.
Speaker 3: This this giant bloodline in them.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting, man, how they're all they all kind of shifted to the to the Americas in a way. You know, maybe they were in the Middle East, or maybe they were just maybe the continents were connected at all at some point, like a Pangaea.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of what I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is if you look at there's people, by the way who haven't been taught or they don't look at South America and Africa and how they match up perfectly. Or the coast of United States looks just like it broke away from from South America or from Africa.
Speaker 3: So maybe it was just.
Speaker 2: A giant continent that had all these things on it. And I think America is full of mounds and pyramids and all this stuff. And you and I are doing the same thing. We're going out and we're examining some of these places.
Speaker 3: And I just did a trip.
Speaker 2: To Wyoming, dude, and I'm telling you, now, those are not mountains in Wyoming.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of places.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of mountains in wwayom is one of what I'm saying is there there are a lot of places that look like just like pyramids. I mean, they're pretty obviously pyramids, and nobody's talking about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, my wife is like, nah, that's just.
Speaker 6: And I was.
Speaker 2: I asked my son, I was like, does that like a pyramid? And he was like, yeah, this looks exactly like a pyramid. But my wife, who's very like nah, science and education tells us this and yeah, like no, that's definitely a pyramid. And I took a bunch of pictures because and it was like everywhere there was another one and another one, another one. So I think that I think that the history of the world is very unique, and I think that there our governments are kind of hiding this information from us. Maybe because they're afraid that another cataclysm type of thing is going to happen. Maybe they're afraid of us interacting with these portal type of areas to.
Speaker 3: Get forbidden knowledge.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it seems like they're definitely keeping this information away from us for some reason, you know, for some big reas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I agree, And how you had mentioned earlier the path of Ariacocha. That's something that really fascinated me and I found that to Brian Forrester's work, and like you had talked about, we either had this cataclysmic event and this race of giants, these hybrid beings were that were survived, you know, they got spread across the nations and stuff, and then you have this great diaspora I think happened also. But the legends of Viracocha and Quasi Kettle are mirrored images of each other, and I find that fascinating how it matches with the whole great diaspora that these Phoenicians, you know, got on their boats and the natural wind and currents of the ocean leads you right to this area anyway. And the legend of Verkoco specifically, it says that he arrives on a boat of serpents without paddles, so a natural current or wind took him here and he shows up with a group of people like his disciples basically, and they're called the Vera ko Chun, and they were described as pale skinned, red haired, long beards, and even elongated skulls, and that they get off, and they're worshiped as gods. They do just like the Book of Enoch says that the fallen angels came down and they gave them the seven sacred side is, you know, taught them forbidden you know knowledge. They said that Verracocha and his veracoach On civilized the people there, taught them to be peaceful, not fight each other, into how to grow crops and their seasons, and how to build these megalithic structures and all this stuff, and the cities that the legend gives it follows like a northwestern path across the continent. And when you follow that path of Viracocha, all those cities listed without fail, every single time at those cities is huge megalithic structures and elongate his goals out the wazoo. And then he leaves after he civilized the continent. But as he leaves, he tells them that one day he'll return, and so to be prepared basically, and that's why when the Spaniards show up. The Spaniards, they show up on these large boats, their pale skin, big long beards. They're wearing this metal armor, probably glistening and glowing in the sun.
Speaker 5: They thought that this was.
Speaker 4: A return of Viracochia and the Verakocha Onun and so they welcomed them with open arms, gave them gifts and food and women and the gold and silver and all these Conquisa Doors. Was like, hell, we'll just go along with whatever they're doing here because they're just giving us everything. We won't have to risk any of our men or anything. And then once they you know, kind of called on to the Ruse, they started fighting them back. But at that point they were done so far deep into the territory. It had so many people there, I mean, that's why they took over the continent like they did. But there's Conquisa Doors and explorers, Spanish explorers they found in their journals and documents that when they got there there was a group of people that were natives, but they were higher than the other people. They were pale skin, red haired, and had elong added skulls, and that the Spaniards asked, you know, the locals, the dark skinned people that couldn't grow facial hair and was shorter, you know, hey, who are these people?
Speaker 5: And they're like, oh, this.
Speaker 4: Is the descendants of the varicochin. So I mean they take you right there that they're descendants of these people, Yes, some of.
Speaker 2: Them, but I mean didn't didn't l A and Mondo didn't they discover that their their blood types were different when they studied these skulls. Then they then they didn't they do DNA tests on these skulls and determine that they were like most of Native Americans, like, oh, they have an old blood type, and all these skulls had A and A B negative are A and A B blood types?
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 5: Which the ones they tested?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Of course they could.
Speaker 4: They didn't test the mile, but they tested a handful of them. But the far As like tracing the lineages. I'm not familiar with the blood types, but the lineages, I'll go back to the East. Yeah, they said, yeah, they said that it's a European and the Levant. They says, it's more predominantly you know, Middle Eastern and the Levant. But it's like a mixture of European and the Levant. So it's kind of like, you know, this great diaspora. Maybe if we're talking about this event that they went north for a while and enterbred with the people of Europe and then maybe got on a boat and then went out east and went out this way.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: But a lot of scientists, and I'm so glad that doctor Judd and Aaron Judkins and La and Mondo and all them guys went that aren't actually studied these things and did what they did, because a lot of them just want to say, oh, well, this is headboarding, this is headbinding.
Speaker 5: It's natural, and it's like.
Speaker 4: Well why, okay, yeah, I am disagree in some of them are, but why would they do this because they're venerating these vericocha and these people that they thought were gods. I mean, why would you go through this pain and suffering, you know, strapping boards and ropes to your head constantly tighten them for ten years to get this deformation? I mean it had to be important. And some of them, thanks to their studies, they know is not from headbinding. And I brought ed the head to kind of show off here. But this is one of the juvenile skulls that they found in Perracus, and that La and Mondo and all these guys held and studied and measured, and they brought optometris with them and everything to study this guy. It has no Sadrasutra and all the ones they found from headbinding still have that Sadrasutra. It doesn't change that. And then another thing is that the mounting point of the head. Here's where the magnus for raimum. This is where the spine mounts to the head. Well, if you look up a normal human skull or even the ones deemed from headbinding, this anchor point is here. It's all the way here in the center because it's for balance. But this extra long elongated head it's mounted here that way it can counterbalance and be looking forward because if it was at that other spot here in the center, they'd be looking up at the sky all the time. So that shows you that headbinding didn't change this anchor point, that this is genetic. It's programmed in. The head binding still had their sadre Sutra lines. So therefore these it's programmed in. Is that really it's a casting, but it's a replica.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: At the eye orbits, the elongated skulls doesn't change the size of the eye orbits. These that they found that were you know, a hybrid race natural they're twenty five to thirty percent larger, and so the optometrist said, well they're twenty five to thirty percent larger, so the pupils would have been the same bigger, and that even the distance here is closer, So it's built like a night predatory animal, like an owl. So he speculated that he thinks it's a high likelihood that these things had night vision, and that goes along with all of your giant lore.
Speaker 5: They liked to be.
Speaker 4: They were cave dwellers, you know the city ka that you mentioned earlier, And I can't remember the names of them now I could look it up and find it for you. But there's sets of holes that every school has, and there's like two here, two here, and then de mandible there was two one side of the lower jaw too on the other. So all those are universal. But these elongated skulls that they found that were natural, They had all these distinctive markers that I was talking about, have an extra set of two here that normal human skulls don't have, even the ones from headbinding don't have. And these holes are where nerve endings and blood vessels go through your skull. And so the doctor that found that speculated that, you know, this was natural, obviously, he said, So the only thing that he could conclude was that this was an extra set of holes for nerve endings and blood vessels to carry blood flow to the back of this head that was elongated to have proper blood flow because it was programmed in the DNA, because it was born this way.
Speaker 2: Interesting, dude, I'll read you something real quick. I read about the I wanna try to say it again. Pasu pirahee. Okay, that's the red haired giants that inhabited the Easter Island, New Zealand, Peru or the you know, the Parakan area.
Speaker 3: They so this is what it says.
Speaker 2: It says the Patu Payarehi are a mythical race in Maori lore.
Speaker 3: They're fair skinned with red or fair haired.
Speaker 2: They live in misshrouded forests or mountain peaks. They're often depicted as elusive, nocturnal beings with a stronger version to sunlight, fire and cook food.
Speaker 3: And basically they.
Speaker 2: Were saying like they only eat, like you know, basically they're carnivores.
Speaker 3: They eat humans and all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: And so this is the These are the same ones that basically were mating. They would come down and they would mate with the Maori people and they created that Urkuhu race and the Irakuhu, okay is it's very interesting because I had to look this up real quick because I'm gonna get it wrong because I'm a dumb dumb they uh there was so that I was looking at where the region that the they might have come from, and it was is the Caucus Mount near Armenia. And a lot of people think Armenia is like the cradle of civilization. They really think that Armenia was where, not Sumeria, although Sumeria there's a lot of overlap, but Sumeria they had they had a city called uruk right, and then the Armenia had a kingdom of ur Urartu. So their language was very same. Yeah, and their language was very similar, and that you are at the beginning the Urukuhu. Right, It's like maybe they shifted after some kind of a devastation in the Armenian region and they shifted over to that, you know, over to the Americas.
Speaker 3: So that's pretty terre.
Speaker 2: A lot of this stuff tracks it ties in and again if you look at like King Ramses the second from like I said, from Egypt, he had red hair, he had sort of a kind of an elongated skull, wasn't like it wasn't like the one you just showed me, but it was sort of you know, like I guess a lot of version of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And what's these names? Shoot?
Speaker 4: King Tut had an elongated head. Uh what was his father Oconoton? He was definitely depicted with an elongated head, and a lot of people speculate that those hats, you know, covered that head. Why is it shape like that? You know, of course that's speculation, but you ain't speculating with with Ocontin because his uh depictions in those drawings and carvings, he don't have the hat on, and that things elongated as can be. And then his wife is also depicted with no hat on, with this elongated head, and one of them she's even holding elongated head baby breastfeeding it. So I mean you have that stuff everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And see people think that neffer titty like there were nepher, like there weren't Nephel. They think it's the word in the fall. I actually think it's like Nepher as in Nephilim, you know, like I don't think that. So when you think of nepher tidi, the word neffer like, in my opinion, is that race of you know, the people with the long heads and stuff like that, which again ties into the Nephalum.
Speaker 3: So yeah, man, there there's that.
Speaker 2: You know, there's this mythology that the Atlanteans, that they were the Atlanteans, like they they were considered the Atlanteans because they had all this information about future, you know, how to use electromagnetic energy, you know, and all this stuff and they were teaching it to you know, the Mayans, I believe, or even called the word Mayan in.
Speaker 3: Egypt is.
Speaker 2: Water people are believe, so like, so then you got they. Then you have something that's like were they the Mayans as well? Were they the Atlanteans? Were they the Omegs? Were they all this civilization that spread out or were they all here on the earth in one area? God flooded them and then the continent split and now.
Speaker 4: It's just they're all peace is of that puzzle that remnant of people. And to me that makes sense because I always took the opinion that Atlantis was an allegory for the pre flood world. The pre flood world was the golden age when the gods walked amongst men, you know, when the angels came down and bred with the daughters of men and made this.
Speaker 5: You know, Demi.
Speaker 4: Gods like Hercules, Perseus and all these legends talk about and these were the giants, and they gave them the secrets of heaven, the forbidden knowledge. So therefore they had high technology and pharmachea and all this kind of stuff. So I mean, it's an Atlantis style world. I always took that as an allegory for the pre flood world. And here comes to flood, the destruction to knock it out and knock them out of the Golden age. Now hit the reset button.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how I take it too, Like God did this intentionally, and you know, you can see that. That's why a lot of these coastlines are like blurred out on Google, Google Maps.
Speaker 3: And Google Earth.
Speaker 2: Like if you go to Google Earth and you try to look at coastlines around the world, all of it's blurred out, just like Antarctica's blurt out. And I think the reason for that is is because like right off the coast of Louisiana, there's pyramids underneath the ocean, right It's like, you know, people aren't talking about the pyramids off the coast of Japan, and all these other places. There's a place in Egypt that they discovered that this guy has been working to try to get the governments and help with for like forty years, and he discovered like all these ancient ruins, and Egypt keeps ignoring it.
Speaker 3: Basically, he's like, they're like, no, it doesn't exist, you know.
Speaker 2: And I think that there seems to be some kind of a knowledge that, you know, because I think that our government is doing that with like national forests and stuff, right I think they're covering all this stuff up right now and saying that.
Speaker 4: The Native American Act, you know, you can't dig into the mounds because they're natives, you know. But yeah, I think that that the people, the powers that be know of this lost civilization. But at the same time, it's like it could be a mixture of things. It could be that they found some of this remnant of this ancient technology and they're trying to keep it to themselves, or they're in the process of trying to reverse the engineer and figure it out, so they're keeping the public away from it until they figure it out or extract what they want from it. And then at the same time, it confirms the Biblical narrative. So therefore I mean that they can't go with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was saying. That's what I keep telling people. I'm like, I feel like there's probably a faction of the government who's trying to keep us away from these sites, these portals and places that where you could you could go interact with these currents, with these electromagnetic energies. Which is funny because this is where the idea for caduceis comes from. The medical symbol, like Arthur and Merlin were using these these sacred sites, like these stone circles and places like.
Speaker 3: That to heal people.
Speaker 2: And so what they were doing, they were going to these places and they look like wizards because they're getting all these this information, this download of information from the serpent energy. The serpent energy is the t alurric currents that swirl around in this area. You mentioned the currents that took them to South America, right, those currents are flowing and they're kind of encircled and trapped in these portal areas, and this is where they interacted with those fallen entities. This is where they got information for the forbidden knowledge and all this stuff. And so I think that I think that our government probably knows that that happened like that, that's where that these because you know, Stonehinge was intentionally destroyed at some point, and so was go Beckley Teppe. It was covered up intentionally with different kinds of dirt and all this stuff. So I feel like our governments probably know, and there's there's a faction that's keeping us away from it. But you're right, I think that there's also a faction that's probably working with these things too, and like getting advanced knowledge and technologies and all this stuff, and that we're trading human you know, there were get that we're letting them abduct humans and stuff like that to create these this hybrid race of beings that are trying to inhabit the earth. Because just like I said what I just read with the U, and I'm going to try to say it again, the Patu pi Arahi, they they are afraid of light and what is light?
Speaker 3: Light is God, God is light.
Speaker 2: Right, they haven't aversion to sunlight and fire and cooked food because they are they're bloodthirsty, you know, they're bloodthirsty nocturnal beings that are reptilian like you know, So anyways.
Speaker 3: That was long winded, but I do feel like they.
Speaker 4: Are go ahead, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you go ahead, I interrupted you.
Speaker 2: No, I just think that you're right about that. They're definitely there's definitely more to it that they're probably trying to reverse engineer some things. They try to get information and all this stuff and there, and they're they're intentionally keeping us out of these places like the national forests and stuff like that, and you can't dig here, and you can't do that because they don't want you to rediscover the places and access this information on your own. I really believe that, especially after going to some of these places and not only going to someone, but discovering some of these places on my own without any kind of map Google Map taking me there or anything like that, just stumbling across them in the woods.
Speaker 3: That kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: That's what the guys from the Appalachian Intelligence did with the with that giant pyramid thing they found in the woods, right, they just kind of stumble on and what the heck is this? And I feel like there's a lot of that kind of stuff going on, and it's the United States is totally unexplored, or at least, like you know, people just kind of think, oh, because of what we've been taught in school, that everything happened in the least and nothing happened in the United States at all. That's asinine to me that nothing happened in the United States at all, you know. And like you just mentioned copper, like gopher wood, isn't it found in Florida. Isn't it like one of the only places you can get gopher wood that they built the arc with? And then I think, yeah, yeah, so so there was obviously there was much more going on in the United State. And then what they are telling us. And there's a place in Montana that I was really wanting to go to when I was in Wyoming, but it was like another four hour drive away, and it's called Sage Wall and it's this negolithic structure that's just like Peru. And it's right on that line that you're talking about, that path of very coaching kind of thing. I think that's where you're talking about, right. It goes right through that from Peru on up through the Americas.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Let me see, I got it right here. I don't want to misquote. I'll just pull it up. A path of air coachure there it is okay, it goes to like the northwestern tip of the continent, so it's probably like before you get into Mexico and Panama and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: It kind of cuts that away.
Speaker 4: But those people that got this knowledge, I mean, I don't think it'd be out of the question that they ventured farther north and took some of the building practices and stuff with them. One thing that's really cool, which I recorded it almost two years ago. Now I need to put the stuff together, But I went to Serpent Mound in Ohio and done some filming there and got some their own footage and talked to some of the locals. And one of them was an Indian woman and she was married to this guy who was a geologist. They had this rock shop and they're really cool. But I talked to them and they turned me on to a lot of cool out of the box ideas. And they were even saying that a lot of people thinks this is a serpent eating an egg, and he said, but people failed to realize that what you're seeing now at Serpent Mound is a reconstruction of what they thought it looked like that the original guy I can't remember his name now, but when he found it and drew his drawings and stuff, it was pretty much it was decayed a lot and broken down. It wentn't upcap And they showed some of those other drawings and there was little mounds and like little legs looked like coming off of this round looking egg thing originally, and that they tried to reconstruct it and rebuild it to what they thought it looked like, and that's how it got this image now. But they've done like thermal imaging of it, and you could even see the ground disturbed in these places, and it looks like legs kind of branching off at the front and in the back, and then at this egg at the front of it, there's like this little pyramid basically this little knot at the front. And so he was saying that the natives believed that this was originally a snake eating a turtle, and that they called North America Turtle Island, and that this is the great serpents quasi kettle or amru. Some people think that's how America was named amaru was this serpent the land of the serpent. But how Mexico looks like this serpentel coming up into the North America Turtle Island, and that they were saying that this is the people of South America Mexico traveling north with their god Quasi Kettle with them, and they were devouring Turtle Island, taking over Turtle Island. And that's how a lot of the culture came, especially the growing of corn. That corn wasn't something that was indigenous originally. They theorized to North America that it was a South American and Mexican thing, and that there was legends and stories, mythology about Quasi kettle and growing the corn and the harvest seasons and all this kind of stuff. So that when they traveled north into America, they brought with them their their god, their legends and mythology of their god, and also the corn and the seasons and growing of corn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this place is way more interesting than what they teach us.
Speaker 3: And dude, I mean how they How.
Speaker 2: Cool would school be, How cool would church be? If we could learn these kind of things in church and school? I mean, it would be awesome, dude, if you could. It's like a Harry Potter book. It's like a you know, Star Wars movie. It's like all the.
Speaker 3: Things that the marvel. Yeah, no, right, it would.
Speaker 2: And it's just a shame that we have to kind of find this knowledge on our own. And I think they're getting to a point where they're they're having to acknowledge a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just a shame that we aren't being taught this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I guess, this is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: And the picture is becoming a little bit clearer every time I talk to guys like you or Freddie Silver or whoever. That Yeah, this was a civilization that was like global, or at least on one continent, a Pangaea like continent maybe, and then it was all fractured somehow by some great earthquake or great flood or great earthquake that caused a great flood or whatever you want to call it, and then it kind of dispersed everybody all around the world.
Speaker 3: That's that's just at least my theory.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's obviously there's biblical counts of like you said, Joshua and Caleb, I don't that don't doubt that that that make.
Speaker 5: Sure both, I mean, it's probably both.
Speaker 4: Leave it's it's not this you know, some people say, oh, it's this, and other people, Oh, it's that. I'm a firm believer it's usually this and that. It's a mixture of the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's and it's pretty uh, you know, it's pretty obvious that there's a lot of cross comparisons to these different places, you know, the Giants and the Alley, the Allegayway, Uh, giants and uh and I'm wrapping it up and they get to go, but uh, the Allegayway and the Ohio valleyum, and they had like, you know, they were giants that had these fortified towns.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it overlapped in in different regions, and they and their populations were dying off. And you know, they there was war happening between local tribes and stuff like that trying to fight them out. So maybe even the Native Americans were working with Joshua and Caleb to fight these things off, you know, because it seems like they.
Speaker 4: Were inadvertent way you know, even right in Burton. It was just that these giants were devouring the land and raping their women trying to you know, they had this reproduction problem, so therefore they were trying to interbreed and that's how you kind of get the the keeling off of the DNA strand they got shorter over time because of this inner breeding and the the polluting of the bloodline. So you get all these legends that these North Americans finally just got fed up and they banded together to push out and exterminate these these giants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they kind of went down. They started going into the mountains and into the oceans and trying to find ways to live there. And now they it seems like with the greata Act of nineteen fifty two or fifty four or whatever, with allegedly, you know, with Eisenhower, they are allowed to take humans, abduct them and try to create this hybrid racism. I really think that that's happening. And again, it all that ties into all the stuff that Eli mar Zuli is always talking about with like exsanguination and you know, mutilation of cows and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: They're they're taking their reproductive.
Speaker 5: Organs artificial wombs and.
Speaker 2: Artificial creating artificial wombs and all this stuff. So it's all of it's connected, dude. And again, if you know that as a Christian, then you have the you have that you wield that sword because you know this knowledge, and you can easily tell these things to disperse and disappear by using the name of Christ, you know, saying the name of Jesus or Christ, and which is the embodiment of light, which, like I said, they don't like light, they don't like fire, they like food. It disperses them, right. So but you know, knowing that is powerful. And again, man, we just have to keep beating that drum about this and and letting people know that you can fight against these things. You don't have to succumb to the forbidden knowledge that they're trying to teach us with technologies and medicines and all this stuff. I really believe that we are getting sick. I don't think it's real sicknesses. I mean, I'm sick right now, but I don't think it's like a sickness like that really exists. I think it's something that is created. It's almost like an eggregore, like if you know, they said it enough times when twenty twenty, you're going to lose your taste and you're gonna lose your smell and all this stuff, and people believed it, and so they get created like this aggregore that made them think that. So I think we're in a battle of frequency. I think we're in a battle of energy, you know. I really believe that it's a negative energy versus a positive energy, and if you lean towards the positive, that's the way too. You're going far away from these things. You're you're leaning on the side of light and love, and these things can't attach themselves to you because they're a slow vibration and a slow energy. So I think that the more people know that stuff, man, the better off they'll be. But you know, I didn't mean they keep you on for two hours, dude, But I guess we should go ahead and wrap it up. Just let everyone know where they can find you at one more time. I know you're gonna be going to I'm gonna post this episode this week. I know you're gonna be going to Conspiracy Con this weekend. Honestly, dude, I really and truthfully thought about just driving up there because it's like six hours seven hours away from here where I live. So I thought about going. I told my wife I might go. I don't know yet, but you might see me, you might not.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just intend on how I feel. But yeah, tell.
Speaker 2: Everyone where they can find you at man and all the events you got coming up, and on where they can buy your book and all the above.
Speaker 4: Okay, Man, I appreciate you having me. Like I said, I always love having conversations with open minded people and researchers, and you're definitely one of those, Brad. But yeah, man, Prometheus Linz Podcast. Don't just say Prometheus Lens because it'll pull up a really popular video game back in the day called Destiny and one of the guns there. So Prometheus lins Podcast. Anywhere you can consume content, you can find me. Website is prometheuslynspodcast dot com. It's actually newly renovated, given a facelift, got a newsletter and stuff. Now you can watch my YouTube straight from the website and go listen to my episode straight from the website at auto updates every week that newsletter, if you sign up for that, you get kind of updates on the show, events that I'm going to and things like that. If you do sign up for that, we offer three chapters of my book for free and a thirty day ad free listening experience through super Cast if that interests you. But yeah, I just come back from a Bigfoot conference in Middle Tennessee. This last weekend and next weekend, I'm going to Cave City, Kentucky to spirase con Go to SPIRA C S P I R A C y CEO n dot com if you want to get a ticket. John Pounders from NACTVS putting that on. When you go to that website and look at as a banger of a lineup, it's a star study light up of some of your favorite content creators and podcasters there whole weekend, two days from sun up to sundown. They're opening at like eight am and they're not shutting the doors to like nine pm. So it's gonna be just an awesome, jam packed weekend. If you are in the area, definitely come check it out.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: You will not regret it whatsoever. And Brad, yes, you need to come. It's only like four hours away from me. I'm driving down and actually I got three buddies we've pitched in on a Airbnb. So you need to come over to hang out, even maybe some after hours.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: But I'm trying to thank Riley from Midwest Mythos. He's coming down from like Illinois. Steven from Biblical Hitman. He's flying up Thursday. I'm gonna pick him up in Ashville and we're gonna drive up there together. So yeah, dude, come by and hang out.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, man.
Speaker 2: And I just wanted to say I heard you. You did a live on Instagram talking about running into a friend of yours just on happenstance turning down a road, a random road headed towards Middle Tennessee. Right, just tell that real quick before you got out of here, dude, because I think that that's important for people to understand that when you're open to hearing where God needs you to go, and you make the right turns, you always end up where you need to be to see somebody here.
Speaker 3: To see something.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good testimonial to share on the show because I always talk about stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, it was amazing, And I even said on my Instagram page, this is what I consider a divine appointment.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I had a best friend man that we were like the Yen and the Yang. We were always together, man, and his name was Brad. But from like second grade all the way to like our mid twenties, best of friends, Man, were always together getting in and out of trouble together, you know, and all this kind of stuff. But he had moved off to West Tennessee, like in my mid twenties, and we kind of just lost contact. Well, we were friends on Facebook, but he was one of those guys that never got on Facebook, never got on social media, never posted. But we were friends on social media, but we hadn't talked. And I was heading the Middle Tennessee for this conference. It was a Saturday morning the conference was, so I drove up late Friday night and I was headed to this hotel to sleep it off and then go there the next morning. And navigation, man, it could have took me any route, you know, to this destination that's going to, but it took me to this little small town called Sparta and took me down these little back roads.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Sometimes navigation takes you just crazy places and you're like, why did it take me this way? And so as I was going down through there, like I said, it was ten o'clock at night, and it said turn left here, and I went to turn left, and my headlights shined on this corner and there was this guy and this girl walking a dog standing there at the corner. As soon as the headlights hit him, I was like it clicked. I was like, man, it looks like my buddy Brad. And I was like, shit, that can't be now, I mean, what are the chances, man, what are the chances? No, that ain't him, that's just like his doppelganger.
Speaker 3: And I did.
Speaker 5: I tried to.
Speaker 4: I almost turned around, and I talked myself out of it. I was like, no, that probably ain't him. Do what are the chances of that? That's like one in ten billion. Probably he might not even live in Middle Tennessee no more. He might have moved out further or to another state. And so I talked myself out of it. But then I just had like this little voice in the back of my head It's like, well, try to message him on Facebook. And I was like, man, he never posts on Facebook. I mean it's probably a dead account. And just something kept nagging at me.
Speaker 5: So I did.
Speaker 4: I messaged and said, hey, man, you don't happen to live in a little town called Sparta, do you? And you wouldn't happen to be walking your dog with a woman at ten o'clock at night, huh. And honestly, it was like ten minutes later, maybe I got a message back and said, uh, yeah, lol, did you just come by. I was like, yeah, dude, I said, I've just come by. I'm heading to a conference out here in Mcmahonville, I said in navigation took me right down that street, and I said, I thought I saw you, man, I said, I didn't know if it was you or not, but it looked an awful lot like you. And we talked on the phone man for I don't know fifteen twenty minutes as I was driving to the hotel, and he ended up coming to the conference and hanging out. And so I even said in the post, I'm like, man, it's a divine appointment. Out of all the roads I could have took, you know, I think God pointed me that way and out of all the time so that he could have walked that dog. I think God prompted him to go at ten o'clock at night, just so our paths a cross again. Man, it was pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: It is amazing, man.
Speaker 2: And not to dilute from that story, but I went to all the way to Wyoming from South Carolina where I'm at, drove, you know, thirty hours one way thirty hours back head over lakes and valleys and rivers and mountains and all this other shit. And then I get there to a rodeo and I run into my neighbor from my neighborhood, literally wyoming, like, what are the chances of that happening? What are the chances of you running into your friend? I mean, it's just it just has to be something to that. And I think it's important to say that, and I think it's important to share that story for you, for you to share that story, because I think that that's true. Man, when you just let life happen to you and you think about it, you know, you got a million other things you could do you didn't have to go. It's not really a huge benefit to you to go to a conference and go to an event and to.
Speaker 3: Go to all these places.
Speaker 2: You're not going to get so much stuff out of it that it's like totally worth it.
Speaker 3: It's just cool to go to kind of places.
Speaker 2: And when you let life just happen to you, and when you let just let God guide you and let the Holy Spirit guide you, man, it always he always takes you in the direction that you need to go. You always need to stop where you need to stop. You always need to see who you need to see, and you always need to reconnect with somebody that maybe God's trying to point at something say hey, he needs you and you need him right now or something. I think that's incredibly an incredible story, man, And I love that kind of stuff. I love hearing those kind of things because not a lot of people pay any attention to stuff. They just go, oh, what a coincidence? And it's like, is it just a coincidence? That seems pretty freaking divine dude? You know, like, how does that not? How does that happen every day where you're just going through a random town. And I think it happens to a lot of people, they just don't always talk about it. So I'm glad that you just share that story but listen to Hopefully I'll see you up there this weekend. And you know, again, thank you for coming on the show man. I appreciate it. As always, this is kind of like an impromptu last minute Hey, come on the show. Uh, it wasn't really planned. I just sometimes I just go where the heart leads me, and the heart was telling me to talk about elongated skulls. And giants and things like that, so I'm happy that you could join me. Man, thank you again for coming.
Speaker 6: On the Times Instant Studied Style stand the Time