Speaker 1: Like we all know.
Speaker 2: I think at this point we all know you cannot smoke on an airplane.
Speaker 1: Correct, correct?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Also I believe people may try you cannot. We know the rule is you cannot vape on an airplane?
Speaker 1: Correct? Correct?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: Correct? What are the rules about dipping on an airplane?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Good question.
Speaker 5: Honestly I'll do it anyways, but never been, never been, never been told not to.
Speaker 2: Do you have a spit cup or a bottle or something that you use on the plane or you just.
Speaker 5: As long as it has a wrapper on it where you can't see, you know what I mean, like a like a body armor bottle.
Speaker 2: I got you, So as long as like I can't tell, I mean I could tell you're spitting in there, but so that people can't see it, and you won't get like one of the like those little like bad plastic coke glasses and put a napkin in there, like I can't see what's going on.
Speaker 5: Then no, not on a airplane.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you'll do it as long as your spitting receptacle is is hides the spit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to a little more discreet.
Speaker 2: But admittedly the answer is you don't know whether or not you can or cannot dip on a plane?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 5: Have never seen a sign that said I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Now my arguments fair, But what about using a zen?
Speaker 6: Oh that'd that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah no, I think ninety nine point nine percent of people do. Right, But are you allowed to use a zen on a plane?
Speaker 7: Good question.
Speaker 5: Do you have someone that uh happened?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I don't like you reading my notes. Don't read my notes? All right, very good, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: So we don't we have no clear on dip. We have no clear on zen. Yeah, but we are clear on smoking and.
Speaker 1: Vaping and vaping because they're a part of the announcement. Okay, what they do not say vaping? I thought they did. Now, I thought they said no smoking.
Speaker 8: I think they include vapes now, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: When they do the recording.
Speaker 2: Admittedly, it's sometimes it's hard to hear over what's playing in my AirPods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna look it up, but I'm pretty sure they.
Speaker 2: Do say that specific no smoking, no vaping, yes, or no electronic cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know exactly how they're freezing.
Speaker 2: Okay, but they address it, but they don't address dipping. No and they don't address in definitely not okay, so are they or are they not? Listen, there's things that you can't do on the plane that they don't address in there, Like they don't address having sex on the plane. But you know you can get in trouble. Yeah, hi Ellie in the morning.
Speaker 1: Uh yes, dipper or zins?
Speaker 5: Uh you see on on?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine?
Speaker 3: You like that?
Speaker 1: Sound a little stronger?
Speaker 2: Um?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: What depends on what what amounts you get?
Speaker 1: I got youa zins?
Speaker 2: Are you allowed or on or whatever? Are you allowed to use them on an airplane?
Speaker 4: I would think you're not, because I mean even though it's not uh a, you know dip, but I mean on or zins. You could hide that fairly well, I would think. And since you can swallow it, you never even know it. But but it's unless you got like four or five in you look like you got a big old wide in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, Chrysler. But is that is that what makes it?
Speaker 2: So? Are you able to just get away with it or is it okay to do it?
Speaker 4: I would say more get away with it? Like most places like oh you can't smoke, but people with vape And then They're like, oh, well you can't evade either, and then you got you know, no tobacco products and stuff like that. But you know, like colleges have, the campus is a tobacco free you know, good and will or doing both?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you dip? Did you ever dip on a plane?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I have not, Okay, all right, No.
Speaker 2: I was wondering if you were like the last guy where you spit in the bottle that nobody nobody can see.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, thank you, like one hi Eli in the morning.
Speaker 7: Morning elliot, Morning guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, who's this?
Speaker 9: This is soaring from Richmond.
Speaker 1: Yes, soring dip guys in.
Speaker 9: Guy thein guy now uh in the process of getting off the vape after smoking for twenty years and I actually did ask a flight attendant when I flew the last a few weeks ago. The Zennis, they their biggest concern is not is your your nicotine us being something that affects other people, right, So like you can wear a nicotine patch on the plane in the same way you can chew nicotine gum on a plane.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: The electronic cigarettes are two things. One they don't like the way the charges, especially when it's pressured pressurized and two like some of them blow up like you've seen them in the news, like the cheap jewels, Like they don't want it to ignite while you're in the middle of the air. Sure the zen is I didn't ask about dip because that's something like I tried once in high school and threw up all over the place, and that's just not a thing that I can do.
Speaker 1: I got you. But we don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't know whether dipping is legal or not legal on a plane.
Speaker 9: I'm unclear about that one. I think it has I mean, I'm sure if you ask them, they'll say no, because have you ever smelled a bottle of dip juice that got knocked over?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, but my my, my last guy was using a bottle. He was using my bottle. All right, very good, very good, Thank you, sir. Jared used to tip all the time on planes, and we just spin into the vomit bag.
Speaker 2: By the way, vomit bags have gotten a good run today, that's true.
Speaker 1: Line seven.
Speaker 2: Hi, Elliot in the morning. Elliott, Yes, sir, I am doing well.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on one second, let me this. This is there's just something going on behind the scenes. Are those cops. That's not a cop that's here, so we're cool. What the opposite of a cop is it an escaped inmate?
Speaker 1: Okay, we got the last opposite of a cop. We got them all ten accounted for. I don't know there's something going criminal.
Speaker 8: The why are you what? You're drinking.
Speaker 1: Alcohol? I don't know. Diane over here, don't worry about it. We'll figure it out later.
Speaker 2: It just somebody was wearing and that looked official, and I didn't know if if somebody was in trouble anyway, let's come back over here.
Speaker 1: Let's come back over here. The whose fault was that mine? Okay? Yeah, no, it was mine.
Speaker 2: It was mine because I didn't think Diane was gonna get all wrapped up in it.
Speaker 8: Well, if the laws hereroin Noma, the yeah, the office.
Speaker 1: Concerned about anyway. I'm sorry. Are you there, Sir Kristen hid a weed? Yes, dip guys in and the what?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 2: Wait so you dip? You dip on the plane? Yes, and it's totally fine. Nobody ever says anything.
Speaker 7: So American Airlines and United prohibit it, and they'll say it during the announcements. No electronic cigarettes and no smokeless tobacco. But on Jet Blue in Southwest they don't care. I've done it before and no one's ever said anything, but they do announce it on American and United.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, So, so dipping you wouldn't be on American and United you would not be able to use dip because that would fall under the category of smokeless tobacco. Yes, Jet Blue in Southwest they don't say anything about it, so you can dip there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I don't make it like a spectacle, but they have. I've seen stewardess as have seen me doing it before and they just they don't say anything. In American airlines, they will say something to you, babe.
Speaker 1: What do they tell you to spit it out?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they'll just be like, serva, there's no smokeless tobacco on the flight and then okay, yeah, and then you either gut it or you get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Don't gut it, get rid of it, Jesus no Christ.
Speaker 2: But so, but that means that on all airlines zin or on whatever, they should be allowed because they are not a smokeless tobacco right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I don't think that they would say anything because it's so concealable.
Speaker 1: Then tell me why what airline was this.
Speaker 2: Delta made somebody spit their zen out.
Speaker 7: Probably because they don't understand that it's not a smoke with tobacco and they don't want anybody getting over on getting some nicotine in the system when other people can't.
Speaker 2: Who knows, Yeah, I know, But what you tell them that there's nothing in here that is that is against the rules.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then yeah, I mean I read that story and it's talked about the Delta passenger was told to spit this zen out even though it's a tobacco less nicotine pouch exactly.
Speaker 2: But it goes back to like that guy said, I can fly with a patch, and I can fly with nicotine gum nicorette, But why can't I fly with zen?
Speaker 1: Or do they just are you right? It's just some.
Speaker 2: Not informed flight attendant who just thinks that it's like a bandit, right, They.
Speaker 7: Think it's a pouch or something like that, and they just say, like, no, nothing in your mouth.
Speaker 2: Can I ask this? And I understand, thank you, sir. I understand why you can't smoke on a plane.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I understand that I don't know that I agree with it, but I understand it would anybody. Would anybody here care if the person next to you was dipping?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't love that. Why gross, you're gonna ask about zin's You.
Speaker 8: Know when you hit unexpected turbulence and you're all concerned about drink slashing out of it?
Speaker 2: And has that happened a lot where drinks go slashing onto your neighbor?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But I also just with the meal and manners. Couldn't get upset with the way somebody is acting next to me. So it could be a lot of things. It should be no surprise to you that if someone's dipping, I wouldn't be happy, right, but you wouldn't care?
Speaker 8: Yes, not being happy is caring the.
Speaker 1: I'm not buzzing the attendant to nark either. Yeah, are you saying someone you go to the bathroom? No? Because I don't like confrontation either, right, So I'm going to just have to grin it and bear it, but or gut it. I got to be.
Speaker 2: Honest, it wouldn't bother me at all if somebody was dipping next to me.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't bother me at all, because you have no problem with it. Personally. Yeah, but I don't feel like it's like a cramped space. I mean, you're not talking about someone doing it too, or doing it next to you sitting on the bleachers at like a sporting round. No, No, you were right next y. Yeah, but you're not dipping in my mouth. I don't when the person next to you like coughs, And I don't mean because of COVID, but like when there's just any sort of acknowledgement about like bodily process next to you. It's just the part going up to the mouth to spit would bother you. Yeah, I don't want that next to me. But again I'm doing nothing about it.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I don't care. That wouldn't bother me. M it might make me envious.
Speaker 1: You might be back in asking him for her what I'm dipping and you're you want one? What do you say to me? Hey, sir?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Should I am I interest? Am I just going like straightforward asking for it? Or I'm like trying to like strike up a conversation.
Speaker 2: Down, don't small talk me, don't well, I mean, maybe give me a little bit of a reach around, but then get it.
Speaker 1: Then get to it. Oh so I am okay, Hell of sir, I I noticed we're we're chewing tobacco there. I don't want to use slang in case he doesn't know all the terms, like me, yeah, yeah, can you? Would you break me off a piece of that? That's a kitcat bar? What do you do? Isn't it it's like a pinch, right, yeah? And it's not. It's not in a little tiny pouch. No, because I know who bandits are for pussy? Yeah? So then would I put my hand out next.
Speaker 8: Like you're an orphan asking for some rules the body of Christ.
Speaker 1: No, you would say, mind, mind if I get a dip? Okay, but then how and then you have to say, no, what do I do?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: He gives you the can using your index finger. You're gonna want to pack it. I don't know what that means. The who's got it? Who's got who's got it? Can?
Speaker 2: You've never seen somebody do that with their index finger where they pack it, where pops on top of it. But what is the purpose of that, because you're getting ready to take a pinch a.
Speaker 1: Part of the ritual. Well, yeah, don't do anything yet. No, it packs it? Thank you packs it for what I'm telling you it's my seat mate.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sean, No, you don't want you're getting you're getting a tight lip and putting it in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well you don't want to. You don't want to like like it is.
Speaker 8: Let's go to pack actually loose Yeah it's loose leaf like your tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you want to pack it so that you can get a good tight lip.
Speaker 1: Okay, and put that in so then I I'm putting my hand in his tin.
Speaker 2: And that's where it gets. Well, you don't want him to put it in your lip.
Speaker 1: People people share tins. O. People share tins even with strangers. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do I have a dipper on the phone, Hey, come to my line, Come to my line.
Speaker 1: I'm here. He'll hear the ding or or she hi Elliot.
Speaker 3: In the morning, Good morning Elliott.
Speaker 1: Hey are you a dipper?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yes, sir. Well I quit about five years ago, but I dipped for twenty years before that.
Speaker 1: Good for you. How'd you quit so easily?
Speaker 3: You know, I was dipping and smoking and I quit both and I don't know, I just did it, but it took a long time.
Speaker 2: God, you must be miserable. Hey, the two things? Yeah, yeah, would you ever dip on a plane?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I fly a ton I fly like sixty flights a year.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: And I used to uh, I used to get the window seat, and I would take a three quarters of a bull or a half full coke bottle so that it looked like coke. And but it is just it is expressly forbidden on United flights. I know, because that's why United exclusively.
Speaker 1: Oh and that's what that guy said.
Speaker 2: The guy said, American and United will say no smokeless tobacco.
Speaker 3: That's right, they say it exclusively.
Speaker 2: That's right, right, But they apparently nobody or has the industry just not caught up to Zin's yet or os or whatever.
Speaker 3: I think. I think the flight attendant probably saw a big bulge in his lip and it. You know, they don't want to have to deal with trying to figure out what's what.
Speaker 1: I got you? I got you.
Speaker 2: But you wouldn't You wouldn't care if somebody was using a zen on a flight.
Speaker 3: I mean, it wouldn't bother me.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, right exactly. Now let me get back to my other question. Tyler has asked me for a dip.
Speaker 1: Will you will you let it?
Speaker 2: Will you let a I guess a stranger, but you're not really a stranger.
Speaker 1: It's your seat mate that's a stranger.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not like some guy walking up to you on the street.
Speaker 1: Like don't people do all the time with cigarettes the Yeah, but I don't do they do that with dip Like you don't get like like.
Speaker 2: Like some unhoused people that'll come up to you and ask if they can have a dip?
Speaker 1: Do you no?
Speaker 3: I know, that's that's an odd question. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I mean buddies, you know, you always traded dips back and forth with buddies, but but never uh, never a stranger like that that I can remember.
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 2: What if when you sat down on that flight and you you were dipping and the guy next to you was like that co can aid, that's not throwing me. If he said, hey, hey, hass you mind I get a dip? Would you let him have one? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, because maybe he's going to die me out if I don't.
Speaker 1: That's a good There you go, there you go. Also, don't like confrontations.
Speaker 3: Tyler seems like the kind of guy that might.
Speaker 1: Do that, you know, no, afraid of getting hit.
Speaker 3: I pack it and then hand it to him. You know.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. That's that's good. Well, no, it's just because he doesn't want Tyler messing him up. That's good.
Speaker 2: Now you are still getting the dip yourself, but he is packing it for you, and.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna have to stare at him to learn how to do it. The No, you know what, sir, I'm just washing your mouth. What are you going to do because you are going to get some flex on your finger? Are you going to try to are you gonna wipe it on your pants? Try to shake them off or like lick him off. I got a tide stick, So we're good on that front. All right, very good, thank you son, thank you.
Speaker 2: But everybody's flipping out that this Delta flight attendant told this person they can't use a zin while on a flight.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: That wasn't even United or America. No, it's a completely separate one. Hoby checking in. Oh here we go. American needs to change their name. Then, I bet Hobi is a constant flight dipper. But he's bandits because he's pussy. Oh uh, but he is, isn't he he was?
Speaker 2: I don't think, because he's abandon in Tyler's mouth at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: He was he was making a scene. I've probably screamed like someone that saw their dead child covered in maggots. My god, I was scared, Dian. What was the name of that place?
Speaker 2: That was our place in the Short pop No, Honda was where we stole the not we billy bred stole the painting.
Speaker 1: What was the was in Short Pump? They went out of business. Remember our waitress quit midway through our meal? Yes, a bunch, Yes, that was our go to somebody that was our go to line seven? Hi Elliott in the morning.
Speaker 3: Hey is this me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 3: This is Zach from Alexandria.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 6: Man? So I was living in Spain during the pandemic, and so masks were mandatory on the flight. But I can tell you that I was dipping the entire flight because no one could tell.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that the mask helps. What do you do about spitting?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Kind of like what the the caller did, is you know, a half bottle full of coke or something. But also I'd get like a bottle of wine on the planes and the overnight flight. Most of the time and just use that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good, that's really good.
Speaker 2: Now that you're not living in Spain and you're here, will you dip on a flight here?
Speaker 3: Eh?
Speaker 6: Now, I'd probably just stop for a Zin, I don't really dip too much.
Speaker 2: I gotcha, I gotcha, all right, So zen's Zin's okay.
Speaker 1: We can Hey, thank you sir.
Speaker 2: We can understand dipping, understand why, well, understand why it's not allowed. I can understand why smoking isn't allowed. Right, I can understand why vaping isn't allowed. I can understand why dipping isn't allowed.
Speaker 1: But we agree. Zin's totally fine. Emily wants to know where I am on sunflower seeds. Oh, I bet you hate them. I bet you hate them noise and you're yep, like whenever they pan over to the managers, they're just dribbling out of their mouth and they look like babies. Right, So yes, I do find it to be extremely, uh sort of immature habits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but at least there they're on a field and they it's it's fine.
Speaker 1: No, they fall like over the onto the padding. Yeah, no, that's fine.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is you haven't had you haven't had like your kids do it or something where they just have a cup and you get this, and.
Speaker 1: These are sunflower seeds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once they crack them and eat them, then you spit the shell out, and so you get that for a couple hours on the flight, and it's just a constant.
Speaker 1: I think, in my limited experience with sunflower seeds in Little League, I just ate all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not supposed to do that, you're saying, Well, not only do you tear up the inside of your mouth, but now you're gonna start passing shell, which means you're gonna nick the nuts.
Speaker 1: It sticks out of there like a sticker bush. So avoid the annoid. And by the way, everyone's guessing, I think that they're doing it as a bit. I know it's none of these restaurants, but there are restaurants that we have supposedly forced to go out of business. Remember for a while there, everything we wanted to was closing in Richmond. So not a single person has mentioned this one which also did close. Wait do you know the name of it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know it's not Sharkey's. I know it's not Carolina Alehouse. But what was that come on. It was a it was a change and it had everything.
Speaker 8: It was like it wasn't got sushi, Yes, you get anything there.
Speaker 2: We got sliders, sushi, pasta, you can get everything. And it's not all I keep wanting to say is and it wasn't a sushi restaurant.
Speaker 8: No, but you could get you could get sushi, could get chicken, fried steak and sushi anything.
Speaker 1: What was the name of it?
Speaker 2: And I can, I can picture it? Why can't I think of the name. It's it's not Sharky's.
Speaker 8: It's not Hondo.
Speaker 2: No Hondos is where Billy Bread stole the picture off the wall, which was right across from the bar.
Speaker 8: I thought, O'Brien.
Speaker 1: No, O'Brien stole.
Speaker 2: The painting at the hay Adams Hotel, which nobody has ever confused Hondas and the hay Adams.
Speaker 8: All right or Billy Bread and O'Brien.
Speaker 1: Did we get the name yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, oh, somebody see if you.
Speaker 8: Didn't call Hobe a pussy, he would have been the first one, by the way, Diane, because you called him that the cops I'm quoting.
Speaker 1: We still again, we still don't have the name of it. But great question. On Snapchat and the answer is yes, we have eaten at Brenner pass oh ye, add another one to the list.