Speaker 1: And in.
Speaker 2: Well, what's up, guys, Welcome to Big for Zone E c v R O.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, tight, I'm gonna bring the rest of the crew in here. And we got a very awesome guest tonight. Well you know what, I was debating on reading his bio, but you know, this man's got a lot of information.
Speaker 4: We're gonna let him speak for himself. Uh, So everyone sit tight, let me bring the night in.
Speaker 5: Our our crew.
Speaker 2: We got David and Melissa Lester coming right in here.
Speaker 3: As soon as my screen cooperates, there it goes, Hey, David and Melissa, and that awesome.
Speaker 2: How you guys doing tonight?
Speaker 5: Good? Good Friday night.
Speaker 2: That's right, our Friday night podcast. Here we go.
Speaker 3: And for the record, for those who tune in right now, if you're not subscribed, please do so. And if you're not up to date with what we got going on, every Friday night, we go live eight pm Eastern Standard time, and now ty excuse me, tomorrow night we also have another guest joining us tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: At nine pm.
Speaker 3: So if you want to keep up with what we got going on, I really recommend, I highly recommend for you to subscribe and make sure when you could subscribe. You hit that little bell icont next to the word subscribe, so you stay on top of everything. We're not your babyshitter. We can't keep up with you.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I've had people tell me, hey, could you send me the link when you go live? It pisses me off of the assass And why don't you pay attention to shit? I share everything publicly all over the place. Just subscribe. It'll be easy for you if people don't comprehend the simplest shaving life.
Speaker 4: But you know that's right.
Speaker 3: Let's get our guests in here. Guys, we got Ronald Murphy with us. Ronald, thank you for joining us tonight.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's my pleasure, Like I said, and the pre show he said, you know, we spoke a few times when I've never been on your show, so it's truly an honor to be here, and I'm looking forward to to getting in with you.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely absolutely. You know, we we chatted a little bit earlier, briefly, got a few things, but I feel like, you know, after tonight, I feel like we're gonna have to bring you. I mean, I'm already what's the word, I'm already I forget the word look more. But after all this is said and done and we go through tonight, something telling me we need to bring you back already, I hope.
Speaker 6: So I don't want to disappoint you. So if you you'll like me enough, I'll be glad to come back on again.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. We always love a good guest, you know, and I'm already liking you, so.
Speaker 5: Come on, you won't come back anytime.
Speaker 6: I was admiring yours as well too from the green room. Very nice, very nice.
Speaker 3: Ah, I can put mine, but mine's in the cart.
Speaker 6: We need to get you a hot You do understand that, correct, Yeah, I understand that they don't take you seriously in this field unless you have a hat and a beard. If you have a hat and a beard both, then you are an unquestioned authority. There you go, perfect, perfect.
Speaker 5: I guess I could deal with it.
Speaker 2: Well, she can only borrow some of mine rhymes.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's right, that's right, I love it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: One other thing before we get any further.
Speaker 3: If you guys are watching from YouTube, I'm sure that's where everyone's watching from right now, jump on the live chat. We love interaction on the live chat and if you have questions for our guests, please don't don't have to say.
Speaker 2: I'll try our best.
Speaker 3: You know, we always try our best to keep up with comments and chats and everything, you know, so we we'll post them up on the screen, and you know, we'll try our best to keep up with everything. So yeah, please don't hesitate there, jump on the live chat. We love a great audience. So and if you missed this on the live forum right now, we're live right now, but this will be on the rerun you can watch it on YouTube again later or if you want to listen to the audio program of course, that's this gets done. This goes to the online radio platform, which is distributed we're.
Speaker 2: Pretty much all across the world anywhere.
Speaker 3: If whatever podcast platform you choose to listen to, you find ECBR or Bigfoot Radio on that platform and you can listen to this episode here within the next couple of hours or so after we're going.
Speaker 4: So, so yeah.
Speaker 2: We're again. We're glad to have you here. Ron Ron.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna of course go go straight forward to you know, put you on the spot.
Speaker 2: I was wondering if you guys, if.
Speaker 4: You feel you know, if you're cool it was.
Speaker 3: Giving us a background, But what got you started in the whole Bigfoot and drypted world all together?
Speaker 6: Sure, you know, that's a great question because I see a lot of people on these podcasts and like, what the heck hapen in there?
Speaker 5: Because like, I.
Speaker 6: Don't think anybody's really boring into doing this, right, there has to be some sort of precedence sent in order to get us to where we are right now. And I grew up in rural western Pennsylvania, right at the foothills of the Chestnut Ridge, right so immediately I was brought into you know, that particular area, and my mother had a fascination with the unexplained, the paranormal, you know, UFOs, Bigfoot, all that kind of stuff. And I was a child of the nineteen seventies, and this was the perfect time for this curiosity to come about, right, This was the time of in search of and that's incredible, and all these great Bigfoot movies, the Legend of Boggy Creek, you know. So as a kid who had an interest in this stuff, I could see it all the time, and I remember going down to the library and whenever I tell people this, especially if there's anybody younger here, they don't understand how libraries work.
Speaker 5: But as a kid, you know, we.
Speaker 6: Would have to go down to the library and go through a Dewey decimal system, Right, we'd have to go through a card file and then we would find the book and then we would have to go look for that. But so it was kind of like a Bigfoot hunt in and of itself. Right, you had some clues and you had to track down the evidence that you found what you were looking for. But our little library in Blairsville was very well stocked with great bigfoot books, you know, Ivan Sanderson and Who Woman's and all this great stuff. I was able to read as a kid, and my mother and I we would listen to the radio. Before podcasts, they also had radio at the time. So once a month on Katie Ka out of Pittsburgh, Stan Gordon would come on. Now Stan Gordon is like the grandfather of the unexplained here in western Pennsylvania, and he would come on and he would give updates on strange things that happen, UFO sightings, people finding Bigfoot tracks, all this great stuff. And my mom and I went listening to stories and then the next day we would go out and do our own investigation into the areas that Stan was talking about on the radio. Now, we never found anything, but it was a great bonding experience to have with my mother, and it's something that I take with me now. I mean, I have five children. They've all went on you know, expeditions with me as well too, because what developed since I was a child, Even though I've never seen a bigfoot, right, I've had a lot of anecdotal things happen. I've found tracks, I've heard some vocalizations, but I've never saw the creature that we call bigfoot visually. But what keeps me going is whenever I was a kid, I had a reverence for the forest and I had a bit of a stewardship as well too. I knew that the forest was something a place special. Right we were going into some other territory. And I look back on it now and the places where I used to catch frogs and I would have my little Bigfoot club with some of the neighborhood kids where we would go look for footprints and such. Those places have all been bulldozed over. Right where we were going into the fields, there's now a walmart, and you know where we were thinking that we were getting close to Bigfoot. Those are all now housing complexes. So a part of me, because I was raised in the woods and really had an affinity towards all the creatures that live there. That kind of love that I have for the woods wants me to see that the wild places continue, and Bigfoot is the poster child for wild places. And we need Bigfoot in our lives because whether we were investigators or whether we're you know, whatever part of life that you happen to find yourself in. Bigfoot represents the unknowable right. It's a part of us. It's a part of our humanity that might never be fully answered, and that puts us in our place that gives us a whole different perspective because we think that we know everything. If the science has to name something, and then once it's named, then we can study it. Because Bigfoot's never been categorized, he's never been put down on a table and eviscerated, none of the stuff has happened, so he's still part of that unknown. He represents what mainstream science cannot comprehend, and we need that because that makes us much more human. We don't want to be around thinking that we know everything right, we still need a little bit of mystery out there, because with mystery we ask questions, we start developing all kinds of hypotheses, and then we find ourselves in a world much more wonderful than before we started on this quest for the unexplained and mysterious, right.
Speaker 5: Exactly, So you found Bigfoot more of an impact on your life than say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think so it's simply because I could go out and look for Bigfoot where I was at, right. Yeah, I love me some NATSI though as well too. And whenever I was in college, I got to study in Scotland for a very brief period of time, and I remember again, I remember going to Loch Nets and just being overwhelmed. The place is stunningly beautiful, and the water of the lock it does look like it's alive. It undulates, and there's a very serpentine pattern. So even if there is no flesh and blood animal in there, I can see where the mythology came about. You know, if you're living in a pre industrialized, pre scientific world, the whole lake seems to be alive, and it seems to be very you know, surfenting, very reptilian like, just the way that it moves, so I can understand why that mystery is there, and it's so incredibly deep as well. But because I came from the place that I did in rural western Pennsylvania, I still have love for the abdominal snow or the abominal snowman, and still love for Nessy and all these great things. But Bigfoot is always going to be my first really true love because that's the one that got my got my teeth out a little bit, right, That's where I kind of gnawed on the bone of the cryptozoological and that's what keeps me going even to this.
Speaker 5: Day, almost like I just reach out and touch it, you don't, you know, you want to it's there, You're hoping it's there. You want to research that it's there, to find something and just keep you going.
Speaker 6: That is a perfect point, And let me just piggyback on that for just a brief period of time. So I loved Bigfoot, you know, as a kid, up until the time I was in high school. And then I went to high school, and I found out very quickly that high school girls didn't find guys that liked Bigfoot very interesting. Back to I find it hard to believe myself. I even saying this, I can't even believe the words that are coming out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: So I, yeah, that changed more modern female love.
Speaker 6: Now that's right back in the day. Back in the day, that was the case. And so I kind of put them on the back burner for four years. And then I went to college and I really enjoyed anthropology, archaeology. I have a my my bachelor's degree is in literature, uh, and then I have a minor and religion religious studies in history. But it was always the fascination of reading people's words and investigating right. So I was taking out an anthropology class and we were reading uh, you know, anthropology won on one book whatever. And there wasn't actually an article in this book. Now, remember this book was written by professors. This isn't something you buy off of Amazon for ten bucks by you know, some some some Larry and Joe that wrote this thing up right. This was a real book that I paid something like, you know, ninety dollars for a bookstore. And there was a chapter in there about the possibility of certain legends actually relating to historical facts. And the one chapter related about the Gigantopithecus, and the people that wrote the book suggested that there may have been a remnant population of Gigantipithecus that existed up into a time whenever it could become folklore. Right, and then that is what's spurred upon the idea of the abominable snowman and the YearIn and all this other kind of stuff. So again, like you said, you could reach out and touch it. Right, I'm now reading in a college book something that had thrilled me ever since I was a kid, and now it took a whole new perspective on Now we can talk about this in an academic setting, right. And I'm sitting at my desk, and it was almost as if Bigfoot himself walked in the room and took a seat beside me and said, now, what do you do with me?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Because what we do with them? Now we're out in the woods, We're banging on trees, we're looking for footprints. But now at this one junk, you know, there's one point in my mind where I'm paying thousands of dollars to attend school. Now there is a true academic question that arose. Is is it possible that bigfoot could be related related to the gigantiificas. And it only took that one sentence to kind of inspire me to keep on going.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: Cryptozoology, the hunt of the paranormal, the quest for unknown animals should be college related. It should not be something that's whispered and something that is marginalized. There is real science being done out there by very very good people. And I think that if we would all come together on this, you know, academia and the boots on the ground researchers and the writers and everybody else, once we look at this as a legitimate subject to study, then maybe we will start getting closer to some sort of definitive answer.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: And that's my really my goal as a researcher. And I love doing conferences and I love appearing at you know, outside events under tents and all this stuff. But wouldn't it be fantastic if a university opens in South Office and says we're gonna have investigators, and we're gonna have professors, We're gonna have people from all walks of life and all disciplines to come together to have a discussion about something that is called big foot.
Speaker 5: I would love to see that happen. You know, I've always wondered, why correct me if I'm wrong, But there are universities and stuff out there that actually opened up branches to the paranormal study. Why have they not done that in the crypti aspect. I've always wondered about that.
Speaker 3: Well, right, well for three years ago, real quick, I'll make mention that three years ago. It's been about three years ago. Yeah, JMU, which is one of the biggest, one of the big universities here in Virginia, actually brought me into actually did a presentation there, which I thought it was pretty cool. I mean, it wasn't a big giant classroom, but you know, you know, but the people that were there, I was surprised after I got I did my presentation, there was people that stayed behind that they claimed to be skeptical that this is They really appreciated the way I presented or brought things because they got them really thinking beyond the point of the way with the way they were thinking to begin with.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I mean, so I thought that was pretty cool. I felt like, Okay, I must have done something right.
Speaker 5: Here, you know.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 3: I wasn't trying to convince them of anything I brought up, you know, like when I do my presentations and not intentionally, but I'm I'm presenting something that's to a skeptic and also non believers. I want them to know, you know, what I know, but also things that they're not thinking about, you know. I try to look bring things up around in a randomout way also, so you know, without trying to be sneaking about it. You know, I'm very I don't know the right word for you at the moment, but yeah, I just want them to think about what they really think about, you know, right.
Speaker 6: We use that it's very cliche now, thinking outside of the box, but that's a necessary term in this field because you can read so much and you can listen to what people have to say mainstream wise. But if you're really going to kind of circumvent this mystery that we're investigating and we want to see different perspectives, we necessarily have to go a route that is not considered legitimate right where we have to go and find our answers outside of the university. And my whole idea is we should be able to look inward to the university because people should be out there asking these questions as well. So say say, say that Bigfoot is not a flesh and blood entity, right, say that it is something that's folks for and it's it's from legends and it's a part of men. That doesn't mean that Bigfoot doesn't exist as a phenomenon, because it certainly does. You know, people buy Bigfoot pizzas all the time, and they buy Bigfoot and yetty snow shovels, Like the name is so out there and it's used to sell so many things that it's part of our culture, right, It's part of our vernacular now, and I think that that's worthy of study as well. I truly do. I mean, we have a hockey team named the New Jersey Devils, but it's not as you know, it's not as as just prevalent as the Bigfoot is. And but again, if we look between the look between the lines, well the Jersey Double was a great example. And there are other things out there as well too that have place names or have some sort of bearing in culture that relates to something that's hidden. Now let me see what that one is right there?
Speaker 3: Now, my file project is right, you talk about big for sales, I got my works for screen on.
Speaker 2: So you guys can't see it driving Jeep.
Speaker 6: Because I think, if I'm not mistaken, I think it's Jeap, but it might be the Bronco as well. Not sure, but you squatch off road package.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one here is Explore the Great Outdoors, just bigfoot driving and jeep.
Speaker 4: It's a jeep.
Speaker 2: My father bought it from here. He brought it home early.
Speaker 3: It's it's a little tight on me because they only had one size, but he wanted to buy it from me anyway.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, all this marketing and stuff around big but I think that might be part of the issue too. That's the way the majority of the public looks at it for marketing, selling items, you know, so on and so forth. But when it gets down to the boots on the ground research, probably maybe zero zero zero zero point one percent actually get out there and try to make some sense of what's going on.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure, And that's that's another thing that I want to talk about as well too. And I'm sure all you find folks have running as well. So we're all in this together, right, We're all looking for some sort of mysterious bipedal hair covered creature, whether it's a remnant population of an extinct hominid, or whether it's something completely different, whatever it is, extracresterrial, interdimensional, whatever you want to talk about. But we're all looking for this creature. Yet this group that we call Bigfoot hunters the Bigfoot investigators are some of the roughest son of a bitches to be around, aren't they. I mean they. I've never been backstabbed so many times, or been humiliated, or had ideas stolen from me outright taken from me by these people that you would think that would be your friends, because we're all in this together.
Speaker 5: But that's not the way it is.
Speaker 6: Everybody's jocking for position, trying to take advantage of you. They'll be your friend for as long as they can use you, and after they use you, they're onto something different and they pretend like.
Speaker 5: They never knew you.
Speaker 6: That's got a change as well, too.
Speaker 2: Doesn't lie.
Speaker 6: I'm not talking about us, guys, I'm talking about you know, the other people. But they're giving the Bigfoot community such a bad name that legitimate investigators say, Oh, those bunch of Clauds over there. Nobody wants to deal with that, you know. But I've I've lost people that I thought were my dear friends, and you know, it brings tears to your eyes. I'm an adult man, and we're going out there together into the woods looking for something strange and hidden, and then all of a sudden I found out, Well, they didn't want to be my friend anyways. They were just looking for you know, information, And that is so ridiculous to think that we're doing that to each other nowadays.
Speaker 5: It's like they make a transition. They're looking more for status than they are. They're pulling away from after research. In my opinion, yeah, you've hit aspect that when you get the infind we can't operate that way right right if that's why we keep what we're doing. Daniel doesn't put it out there just for the general knowledge of public. You know where we're at and locations where we're doing the research, because, as he says a lot, he just wants people out there either has a negative attitude or to come out there to try to mess up what you're doing. You got to have the same thought process. We have not seen Bigfoot yet. We've seen very little to indicate he might be out there, other than the normal structures, which can a lot of them. Could be disproving and so on and so forth. But it's just looking at the reality of what's going on. Come to a conclusion if it's real, if it's not, it could be made by whether people, so on and so forth. You've got to keep everything in perspective, be truthful about what you're doing. With the series of Daniels putting together with the group. We're a small group. It is what it is. You get what you get. You know, we don't have offensive equipment with everything we use by ourselves. We don't have a network out there following us around. I don't know if I want that anyway. Personally, I would have wanted that people expect all this fluff while you're out the researching. But you're not always going to get that because we're not out there for ratings. As far as that we show what we do, what we find and and try to explain it away and nine times out of ten and we're walking away. We don't know.
Speaker 6: Amen, brother, that's exactly what. And I can write books on the subject all the time and it never ends with the definitive conclusion. It never ends with a period. There's always going to be a question mark because we're not going to ever get to the ultimate answer until one of these things are are are captured or killed or whatever. But it still goes on though.
Speaker 5: That's the thing.
Speaker 6: There's still not one captured, there's still not one killed as far as we know. So the mystery still goes on. And that's what keeps us still going, isn't That's why we're still out there in the woods, because we're still.
Speaker 5: Looking they do. That's right, that's right. Speaking of mysteries that Daniel just mentioned, it's almost like we're at a crossroads now. We haven't looked been in the Bigfoot research most of my life because I spent I retired from the military of ninety eight. I retired for serious almost here in twenty eighteen, and now we have more time to get out there to do research. But we've always had the fascination of the paranormal to start with, and we've had things, man the less that happened growing up. Stuff. Yeah, some could be a figuring of your imagination. Some of it When more than one person experiences things at the same time, that's not a figure of your imagination. Okay. We grew up with that, and then we met Daniel about five years ago at the mall. He was runding riding a Tricyclenavi kading. He was at the mall, he had his display set up. We met him for the first time he and camping with him, told me what he was doing, and we got involved with him on the aspect of getting into the Bigfoot research because he told a little bit about the story that he had a few years before that. Five years now, the first two we camp in basically two areas. The first two areas was at at a place called air Corn Lake and now we're also doing Slate Lick Lake here in Virginia. The last three years we've been a slate click. I'm gonna make us quick. I want to get your viewpoint on this. The first couple of years it's pretty much normal camp out. We like the camp camaraderie, campfire, get out, research, daytime, nighttime, see what we come up with. But last year, for the first time, we started having things happen that's now putting us on a crossroads. And Daniel fills this too. We've always thought about the paranormal, but we never really tied it in the Bigfoot for SAE. But the last two campouts a week in May and the week of September. A week in May, we started having equipment failures, electronic equipment failures, Batteries to go dead, come back a lot, you know, come back up live. Equipment would turn on and off by itself. What is causing that? Uh, September we're camping again? Or was that maid.
Speaker 2: If you're talking about the light that was amazing it.
Speaker 5: Or been the light in the in the woods about maybe forty to forty five yards away from us, about that big a round, pure white. Didn't emanate any light around it like in the area, didn't throw a beam like a flashlight. And we were walking at that point with me and Daniel. We didn't have any lights on at the time, walking up the road. And I've seen it first but maybe two seconds and I told Daniel, there's a light over there. And he looked over there and it wasn't up in the sky, it wasn't up in the trees. It was down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looked like an eye level to us at a distance when.
Speaker 5: He got eyes on it. About two seconds after that it went out. Our thermals didn't pick up nothing turned on. The thermals and storing and so forth, real quick, we don't know. September before that, a woman from Pennsylvania thought she may have seen what was a bear cross in the road. She got describing it to us, running on two legs for about maybe thirty or forty yards before he disappeared down into the embankment, going down to the stream bed. Well, she got to explained it to us. I looked at her husband and Melissa said, that was so like a bird of meat. I mean, they don't run like that on two legs. That was in September. Maybe we had the light drew out there. He's seen a couple of entities in the field about twenty minutes before we've seen the light. He ran back to camp. They called us on the radio. We was heading back to camp. That's when we seen the light. September we start having electrical issues with radios because we need people a base camp in case somebody gets hurt, they need to drive a bicle to pick them up, and so on and so forth. But radios to start going dead come back up. Daniel had an incident one of his weekend campouts after that where his light was dead. He'll tell you about that. But quitmentturney. I let Melissa use my game camp one night and she came to me for the camp out.
Speaker 7: Action cam game came Action Can.
Speaker 5: It's not the Goal Pro with the Dji Action for it's on the same line as the Gold Pro. I think they're better and they don't have as many issues whatever. But she came to me. It just turned on by itself. I turned it off twenty minutes later or so it comes to me again walking into tent, I fixed a couple of conferences. It turned on again by so I can't explain why what's happened because that button you have to press in it's not an easy tap to turn it on. You got a pressody and the hope for about maybe half a second for that debate. After that, when I'm getting my equipment together before nightfalls, my empt three player about three foot from the table turns on by self. With all that said, with your research, have you compiled any information as to what may have been could be transpiring on these situations?
Speaker 6: Well, that is an amazing and assuite outlook on things that are day. As a researcher, I found out that a WATA piece people go on investigations with a pre formed schematic and idea what they're looking for, and if anything else happens beyond their formula, they throw it out right. So so if your lights are going off and on and you see your works, that doesn't relate to the Bigfoot they're looking for. So that all included, and uh as a researcher, I probably have twenty years worth of reports of people that have other things going on in Bigfoot related eyewitness accounts, but they don't bring it up because they don't want to be scoff that.
Speaker 5: They don't want to be a lout at it happened. I got no feelings to hurt. It happened. We all experience it. There someone that was on the camp at that time. We all and we were either together, experienced certain things base camp, we're out camping. It's not well, well, it's not your imagination. Happened. I mean, we tell what happened.
Speaker 2: People could take it for what they want, right real quick run.
Speaker 3: Let me add this in there on top of what David was sharing. Two years prior to this, I've spent a lot of research. I've spent a lot of time researching up in Pennsylvania myself, like I said, I stayed up there.
Speaker 2: I lived there for fourth period. But talk about the lights.
Speaker 3: First time I've ever experienced any strange lights in the woods took place up Forbes State Coors in the Bluehold Division first, and lights I've seen up there appeared, as I described the people, looked like a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of little flashing stars.
Speaker 5: This is in the.
Speaker 2: Between January and February.
Speaker 3: It was very cold up there, and these clusters of what looked like stars were blue. Some of them were a couple of little beds, a couple of little yellows. You know, something I never experienced before. I've always heard people talk about seeing strange lights of various sorts of the woods anywhere from Forbes or whatever you want to call them. I don't know what I was looking at. But the girl I was dating at the time, yeah, she was a Bigfoot believer. She ended up seeing him with me. She said, Oh, that's Bigfoot's energy he's putting off he's been put producing energy or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I didn't dismiss that, but you know, I was like, Okay, I couldn't really fall on point with that, because what proof do we have that that is Bigfoot? You know, and then a few months later and another location several miles away in Forbes State Forest, but at the Mount Davis division.
Speaker 4: We were up at Mount Davis.
Speaker 2: During our camp.
Speaker 3: I was with a different group of people and on the opposite away from Boy where were set up camp. I was looking across where we pulled in from. You got the forest road there and then across from the forest across from us. One evening, I think it was probably maybe the second night with Bear, so I'm looking over her in the woods. Said this is late at night. I said, what the heck am I looking at? There were these four different lights. Now some people say their oars maybe they were, but they weren't moving.
Speaker 4: There was four different.
Speaker 3: Lights and they were all the same color, like a blue, dimish looking light. Two of them were probably slightly bigger than maybe a softball. You know, they weren't in the street line. They were kind of like, you know, exact across and you know, I was looking at for a good while. Then I was like, I went and got the others and said, guys, there's some weird lights over here in the which they weren't there when I brought them back up there. But again Pennsylvania was the first time I've ever experienced any strange lights.
Speaker 4: And then here we are, you.
Speaker 2: Know, in Virginia seeing that one light.
Speaker 5: It's it's weird. And that's the first one I ever seen. I've seen an on TV and heard stories about this stuff. And then there's history and we're here in Rockingham County of people in the past reporting seeing balls of black going across fields and stuff. But I've never experienced anything like that. Right now, we're not going to jump down the rabbit hole with saying that light and the radio equipment and stuff like that was all Bigfoot related. We can't. We don't know right now. The questions that arise what is causing this activity all of a sudden, We've been there for three years. This past year, both campouts, we started having these strange things happened. Answer more questions.
Speaker 7: This location.
Speaker 8: There are no power lines, there's no lecture, there's no water hookups anything like that.
Speaker 7: I mean, you can pitch a can and that's about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you take in what you use to take it out when you leave it. It's all primitive.
Speaker 7: Running water is a stream behind you.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure, so listen, recount your stories. I actually got goosebumps because two years ago I had something happened to me and other investigators that I cannot explain, and it led me to write a book called Lights in the midst which was published by Small Time Monsters. Oh yeah, small Time Monsters was doing a big foot program about strange events up in the Chestnut Ridge and then we were probably maybe thirty miles more year were talking about we're in that area and we were on a Bigfoot hunt. The title of the program was called Sasquatched on Earth the Ridge. You can find them for free on YouTube. This is one of those rare moments where we could talk about these things, but it was actually filmed as well. So I urge anybody to take a look at them.
Speaker 2: Mutile. They do a good job.
Speaker 4: What they do, all they.
Speaker 6: Do all absolutely absolutely they're good people. So we were on a bigfoot investigation and we were doing everything that people usually do whenever you're filming, right, We did the whoops, we did the sound blast, we did the knocking on trees, because nobody is going to set through an hour program with nothing happening, right, That's the way at aament works nowadays. So we were giving everybody you know what people usually do, usually don't do one of these kind of expeditions. So, but nothing was happening, right. We started to hear something faintly, maybe maybe a vocalization, a very slow, very shallow. I guess you could call it a moan. You know, nothing to say definitively, that's a big foot. But we were experiencing something shortly after that that that that vocalization, that moan, whatever it was, we start hearing I don't know if you folks ever heard of this before. We start hearing a sound in the environment. We start hearing what sounds like wind chimes. About two or three days, just ding ding ding like that. Never heard anything like this. Again. We were out in the middle of nowhere. There's no houses around for miles, no ambient light whatsoever. We are in very pronal the situation, far from anybody, and so we hear this sound like I've never heard this before, and the equipment does start malfunctioning. So the investigation is still continuing. I know they have like a base camp situated and there's three different groups out in the field and me and this gentleman by the name of josh Or we were back at Grace Base camp and we see the three very dimly blue lights moving through the forest. It looked like people have their cell phones out, and actually there was even a cadence to them because they were bouncing and undulating as they were going. So we just assume it was, you know, other people from our group until the lights and three lights they didn't make they didn't miss stride. They kept on going up into the trees until they were about twenty foot off throughout. So we immediately called and say, hey, there is some strange light and on when is going on? And the people that were far away from each other, sometimes almost a mile apart from each other, they were seeing the same things. So whatever these lights were, they were coming to us to the only thing that I can say is they came to us to kind of evaluate why we were there. Okay, if this was at a haunted location, you would say ORBS right immediately, ORBS, or if we were investigating UFOs, we would say we were having some sort of a UAP contact, or if you were even at a religious site, you would say, this is some sort of religious experience. But what we were witnessing was simply this. We heard three tones in the environment, and after we hear these three tones, these lights start appearing, and normally do they start appearing, but they start, like they said, start almost interacting with us. Some of them are the size of a pin light, like you had said, like a firefly, but some of them were also the size of a basketball. One of the researchers that we were with, this one orb, an orange colored orb about the size of a basketball, approached him and came within reaching distance, and he said he was afraid to reach for it, but he didn't reach for it, and then the thing that's vanished. But what's interesting about this is a couple days after he witnessed that particular orb, his cornea and retna erupted, so he actually had to go to a doctor, and the doctor could not explain what happened. And the only sense that he can make is he came in contact with this light and somehow that affected him, you know, physically almost cut that happens in the UFO.
Speaker 5: Tells all the time.
Speaker 6: So I was so really shocked by what I saw because nobody ever talks about this stuff. People do see them, like you said there, David, People do see them, but not a lot of people talk about them. So I decided I was going to write a book and try to make sense of this. And when we look around the world, these lights appear in so many different situations, situations involving dragon lights in places like Vietnam or in Australia. They appear almost as as a conduit between heaven and earth. And if you all kinds of religions from the around the world, you know you have and the Hindu religion, you have the praduct, which is this light that kind of irons us all. So the idea that there are sentient, intelligent lights out there is really rain in our humanity. Now I am trying to take this a step further because I was so impacted by this. I think this may be what kind of wrap survery thing up. And I'm not going to say that this is definitive or anything like that, but if these lights are able to project into our minds that we're seeing something that's not there. So in that for instance, instead of looking for a twelve foot tall bipedal hair cover creature, what happens if this creature is actually a manifestation of these lights themselves. And that's why we can't take any good pictures and why we have blurry pictures and all this kind of stuff. Is it possible these lights are responsible for the sightings that we're having, and, you know, to take this another step forward.
Speaker 5: Another thing that I wrote about.
Speaker 6: As well too, Is it possible that we're talking about something that derives from the fairy realm, the elemental realm, that there are these intelligences within the earth themselves and these lights are a representation of that. And a lot of people don't want to talk about this kind of stuff, but I'm glad you guys are open minded. Is it possible that Bigfoot that ultimate glory that we're looking for? Is it possible that it itself is from the fairy the land of the Fame?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Is it possible that it is part of that nebulous ether that exists in this world that we come in contact with every now and then, and it simply is displaying itself as this creature because it wants they either remain you know, isolated or whatever.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's just the way it wants to communicate with us.
Speaker 6: It's something to think about, and I don't think that we should ever overlook this idea because so many people are seeing things people are seeing dog Man, people were seeing bigfoot, all in a very small area where these apex predators should not be overlapping. So is it possible that we're not doing with something that's actually tangible, but something that is coming out of the environment itself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you mentioned hearing the what sounded like chimes, Just a quick question. I've seen now a couple of reports, and it's not something that's common. I don't presume that out in the middle of nowhere primitive areas reports of them hearing what sounds like a metal door closing.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I've heard that as well too. And I was at a dog Man conference and Chad Lewis was talking about this particular thing, and he said a lot of people before they would have any kind of window go encounters, they hear this loud, metallic crash. Hey, this is something to think about because sound can carry information with it, you know, it can interact with us and make us feel a certain way. Infrasound, for instance, we talk about infrasound on the field, and we know that infrasound working against the human body can allow us to believe that something's out there that's not and make us think, you know, things are after us or whatever. We give us feelings of paranoria so we can throw this idea out, we cannot throw out that the environment is is throwing sound at us as well as information contained in light sources, and our brains are then translating this into whatever those sources want us to see.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think a lot of it too is people don't want to be taken out of their normal. They don't want to think about stuff like that, they don't.
Speaker 7: Want to.
Speaker 5: Experience with it. We had an incident real quick that my dad took to his grade that me and him and my brother experience a night way back in the early sixties or late sixties rather, and it was a paranormal event. I remember. It's too long to explain, but we were all involved in it one evening along with her little dog we had and after that night was over with. Throughout my careers when we went back to Kentucky to visit, I'd ask him periodically, you remember that night, Remember that night? Remember I would talk about it, but Dad was I remember that. It's like he did not want to go down that path. Is he didn't be taken out of his norm to be with us out you know.
Speaker 6: Without a doubt, a lot of people, you know, if you think that there's a big foot out there or some sort of creature, you know, you can you know, carry a firearm, you know, but firearms aren't going to work against these lights, against the soulen. So it immediately throws us off balance. And what are we supposed to do with this at this point?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: I mean, we are looking for something that leaves behind twenty three instricks. What we're not finding that that people are encountering these lights that seem to be leading us into a direction that isn't quite flesh and blood the entire way.
Speaker 5: Throughout your history of research, real quick, I don't know how far back you went, as far as back to the Mayans or even further than that. A lot of it could be folklore, legends and stuff like that. You mentioned that a lot of truth is based on folklore and legends. Did you find any fascinating correlations to your research that just got you further into keep looking into all this stuff besides your fascination with big put.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, that's that's a good question, because whatever I research, I think, well, if these things are out there, now they had to be out there, you know, in anticular antiquity as well. They're not going to grow out of nothing. And whenever you start looking at Native American folk tales or First Nations mythologies, you see all from the very beginning, my friend, and a lot of this information was not so much suppressed but just kind of, you know, pushed out of existence because of colonialization and stuff. This was minor information that people didn't want to talk about. But if you look at some of the extent stories that exist from the Pacific Northwest, bigfoot is not seen inasmuch as a flush and blood animal as it is a spiritual animal. It's it's almost like a shawman that can straddle two worlds at once, and it comes to this world to give information and sometimes it comes to this into this world too, to take the souls of the deceased back to the other world. So it is a conduit between two worlds. And whenever we look at the Eastern philosophies, the yetti always has a religious connotation to it. Always it is more of a spirit animal than it ever will be a flesh and blood animal. And when we start looking at these ideas and thinking that the people that went before us, the people that actually were indigenous, these areas that lived in harmony with the world around them, right, this was these these back if we go back, you know, thousands of years, these aren't just stories. These are ways of staying alive and understanding how the world works around you. And whenever we go back, you know, into the into the ancient past, to the point where it's almost nothing more than archaeology. At this point, we're getting little glimpses of things. And at that point we see that people were in awe of what we call bigfoot or even you know, not so much extraterrestrials, but whenever lights appear in the sky or you know, creatures that look like dog men that we call dog men, or ghosts or anything, you can talk about anything, there's always a spiritual element there. And for so long people have been calling, you know, cryptosology is something different than the paranormal, and it really does need to be brought together. Like you said, they were at the arms of the show, because there is so much great area that we have to look at the broad overview of all this kind of stuff for any of.
Speaker 5: It, and you can't really come to conclusion of pinpoint what it is. All we could do is keep putting a foot forward and researching and try to try try to tie pieces together on that. But aliens and stuff like that. But then again, if you go down history of that and look at the cultures of people, which I'm sure you have to where they actually had names from called star people used to come visit so and so forth, I think there was a culture that actually named the Pleiades. Start from hieroglyphics and all that other stuff. So I mean, I find it fascinating. I mean, you don't get all this information from from different category, different areas and stuff, or to be pig of everybody's imagination. I cannot believe that that's what the imaginations over centuries and thousands of years, right.
Speaker 6: And the astec of the Maya, you know, going back you know, of course this isn't as ancient history as other parts of the world, but coming back two thousand years we know the ASTech of the Maya had a very complicated calendar system where they were able to start the charts charted the stars. But we could go back even to Stonehenge, you know, five six thousand years old and new Range in Ireland, which is the same. And not only are they charting celestial events like solstices and equinoxes, and also other other events eclipses for instance, and they memorialize it into the earth itself because it was important, not because it was separate from them, is because it connected them to the rest of the rest of the universe, rest of the creation. So a new range. Whenever you are burying they're dead there, we know that on October thirty first, that a light will go through a passage chamber there, and it would believe that the soul then would leave that chamber and reunite with the heavens themselves. Very very beautiful. But we keep on looking around the world and we see this again and again and again. The idea that they were able to chart stars and planets that were not visible to the naked eye, the idea that there was something out there in the world around them that represented the wild man or the uncivilized, so much so that it became an archetype. It became something that every human in the world understands on a very symbolic basis. And this stuff doesn't happen by chance, you know, we're not going to ever have these discussions about you know, Mickey Mouse. Nobody's gonna go out looking for Mickey Mouse one hundred years from now. But we're still looking for Bigfoot and that shouldn't happen. And the only reason why it's happening is because is it's something much deeper than just a flush and blood animal to our consciousness. It's something that encompasses so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you're talking thousands of years ago, I've always been fascinated with where did that knowledge come from, to be able to be able to track stars, to know what's out there that it was not known then for the most part, but now it's been proven to exist. I mean exactly fascinating with all that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Dogun tribe in Africa has been known since at least in the nineteen sixties that they can track the planetary movement of youranus, which is not capable of being seen by the name and eye.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Daniel, you've been off a quiet you're taking all this in.
Speaker 2: I am taking a lot of mental notes.
Speaker 5: Yes, absolutely, because I can say it's like we're at a crossroad yourself now, Daniel probably feels the same way because I've told other people to say it again real quick. We met him, he was pretty much on the big Foot path blah blah blah blah blah. But after the last couple of camp outs, he's starting to open his mind up more to there's more going on here than possibly just bigfoot, at least open your mind up to it. Where he's now looking into other aspects. Fortunately he is not sitting any more text to buy any more equipment to help again. But we're not. We don't jump down that rabbit hole where every shadow we see, every buff of breath we hear, or every track we see or whatnot, it's bigfoot. We can't. We don't know. You've got to rule out everything before you can come any kind of conclusion and then have to walk away. We don't know, you know, I mean, it's the way it is. We can't say yes. We can't, still can't say no. It's just fascinating.
Speaker 6: We're still out there. We're still out there, soldiering on and plowing and plowing away exactly in the hopes, in the hopes that we will be able to scratch off out winning watery ticket and come to some sort of definitive And.
Speaker 5: It may not be big for maybe something totally that we hadn't been thinking about, like on the paranormal side, that we might be able to. Yeah, absolutely right. I mean we don't know. That's why we keep going back. I can't wait for spring to get here. Yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Right now, it's about negative five here in western Pennsylvania. We have about eighteen inches of snow on the ground. So it's very frigid and very uh confining right now, so nobody's doing much.
Speaker 5: It's about seven here. We got about twelve inches here in Timberill. Well maybe not twelve, probably just nine inches left over now, but it wouldn't too bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just looked at my phone.
Speaker 3: It's reading fifteen degrees right now here at home, reading out right with everything that's we're shared is shared on moving into here. I mean, I guess in your opinion, it's probably I mean, would you say it's safe to for us to keep an.
Speaker 4: Open mind on what Bigfoot might be?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, considering I mean, I still look at Bigfoot, and I know a lot of others still do to.
Speaker 4: Keep it, you know, I mean, I look at Bigfoot as.
Speaker 3: A fushing way, But like I said, with all the experiences of the strangers that we've had, we've experienced, I mean, it makes you really wonder.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you know, like is it big Lady?
Speaker 5: We don't know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, then again we want to say yes. A lot of people believe it is, and but you know, we can't jump on that. But you know, I can't say yes right away.
Speaker 6: I agreed, agreed either way, that's right now. There is a two weedged sword of this too. So we talked about like the idea of light anomalies and the idea that you know, is it possible that Bigfoot originates from the fairy realm? Sure, all that stuff as possible, but we're also not taking into account that this creature is from another world, another place, another dimension, what have you, and whenever they come into our world, they don't become flesh and blood. See that's the other thing as well. Do It's very possible that we're still looking for the same thing. It's just it originates from a different place and then assumes a different form here. That's extremely possible because we're finding hair, it's leaving behind footprints. You know, sometimes you can find you know, poop, So it's not like this thing is only a an energetic entity, it also has a corporeal form as well too. And that's the interesting thing about this. The reason why we have to keep an open mind is because whatever field that we're in, great a hypothesis, actually crush or whatever. We have to keep an open mind because it could be all of that wrapped up in one thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I guess sometimes to say to keep an open mind, it's always easier said and done to that, or like you want.
Speaker 2: To because you know, based off of the way we.
Speaker 3: Grow up and seeing things, want to you know, you want to think just one way, you know, but they all these other things occur. Okay, well is there a connection?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: Right at this at this point in the research, I don't even care what people think about me anymore. You know, if I'm coming to some sort of conclusion and it's going to rock your world where you don't think you want to talk about, you know, energetic sources, or if you talk about fairies or what have you. At this point, I don't care because I've really kind of come to conclusion that what this is is very closely related to the earth itself and has a spiritual aspect as well, And the robin hole I'm going down right now is indeed leading me into that direction that this is something that is a manifestation of some energetic intelligence that we know very little all.
Speaker 5: I've always thought that something else to play here that might be controlling everything possibility, and maybe more than one. I mean, we don't that's right, that's right.
Speaker 6: And there's also a theory that I could pause it here as well too, that the human mind is a wondrous, you know, very active electrical storm at all times. You know, is it possible that we human beings are projecting this out into the environment as well? See, that's another kind of crazy thing when we think about this. Are we the monsters projecting that onto the landscape, onto the canopy of the world around us? Now that's the case, then that takes us into a whole world of psychology and sociology and everything, because if we are always going to be the monster, right and we are throwing that energy out there into the environment, what does that say about ourselves?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That way, that's a good point in other words of saying they might be able to use some people, that's a conduit. Absolutely some people experience more paranormal than others, and some people don't experience anything. Why did some people, you use, some people that claim they can self protect themselves somewhere else? Why did the government research that back in the day remote view I mean, it's just'scinating, you know, we don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there was operations Stargate. I believe it was in the It was definitely during the Cold War. I was thinking it was in the sixties, but it might have been as late as the late fifties whenever they were actually bringing people in that were doing remote viewing and psychic research. And it's very possible that the military kind of did a sye offs on us to the point that we look at all that kind of stuff as very superstitious and doesn't have any kind of worth or anything because the information that they gathered from it, they don't want to share that with other people. Absolutely, absolutely, Yeah, So they make it seem something dumb and ineffective and only morons do it, and you know, nobody whatever, nobody worth her salt, would ever consider such things. Whenever they were devoting millions, they've got billions of dollars towards cyclic cool research.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's stuff going on, even in the house we live at now. We've been here since two thousand and eleven we bought it. We've had a little bit of paranormal stuff happened and witnessed by entire family here to catch the table one night. But last few years we got cameras up there when we got our shepherds. She's three now, so we can monitor the dogs when we're not at the house, make sure they're not tearing everything up. Fortunately, been good dogs have toward the house up but twice now we've got lists of hair being messed with on camera. Wow, it's a yeah. I mean I've.
Speaker 7: Been touched all my life.
Speaker 9: I've always been able to fill the par oformal around me. I as a kid, as a teenager, I could sit on my bed and I'd be sitting on my bed and all of a sudden, my bed would shift like weight, like something was sitting on it. You could actually see an infront looked like something sitting there because it depressed the sheets.
Speaker 6: So did you feel fear or what were you sensing? I don't have these kind of experiences, nor do I have really any kind of feeling or notion that I'm open to these kind of things, but for people that do experience these things, did you feel fear? Did you feel that the presence was what did you feel the presence was.
Speaker 8: Growing up, I've had so many interactions like that where it's normal for me, I didn't feel a friend aid. There have been times, like in crowds and stuff, I will automatically I start feeling like there's evil around, and especially with a particular person. Where I used to work at some of our customers would come into the store and we had this one guy that every time he came in, I just you could just feel evil.
Speaker 9: Emanating off of him, and you put your guard up. You know, your your mind protects yourself by putting up a guard and you just deal with that customer and get to mount the store as quick as well.
Speaker 5: But as far as around here, she didn't feel anything, you know, she didn't feel any kind of thread or uncomfortable enough that it happened. The things that happened, I mean, I have not experienced that, even though I've seen it on video that I downloaded and we kept and whatnot. And we had a twenty five pound metal stool fly from the wall one evening behind my son Justin him and his girlfriend and two daughters. Me and Wlista was sitting there at the table and it flew about four foot away from the wall. I didn't have that on camera because we didn't have the dogs and I didn't have these cameras. I'm pretty to be able to capture that. But even that said, we we have. We thought it might have been attachment that's brought in from a bunk bitch. That's a whole different story, so we ain't got time to get into. We bought somebody when Tom his kids were living with us, and they called it Henry. But anyway, besides that, that's when things really started happening around here. But I have a felt uncomfortable been here. She has a felt uncomfortable been here. So far, hopefully it stays that way. But things happened more than one people experience it. It's not your Imagination's my point to get it on video, you know, Yeah, you gave more tangible evidence that what moved her freaking hair, you know what I mean? Pulled up the next time you could just see a slightly shift and the camera glazed over a little bit and blinked out. And came back on. It's on video and then she tells me about it. I walk up to the PC over there, I got everything recording on. She's telling me about it. She reaches up and touched my hair and I look down there like, come on, sure enough. I pulled it up and there it was. I mean, you can just rarely see it stiff, and it called her attention to work. She responded to it.
Speaker 10: And I will say that the last time that my hair when it did that, I got like a cold chill and I could just feel the goose bumps coming up on my arm and on my neck and it was just on that side because that's where it happened at that It just normally I don't I don't react because I'm used to it.
Speaker 7: But that one kind of got me because in.
Speaker 8: The video I'm telling David about it, and he's of course not believe in me.
Speaker 7: And then you'll hear me.
Speaker 8: Say, you know, if that was you, can you touch me again? And that nothing happened at that point?
Speaker 5: Is that that believer? Does that? I want evidence, you know, I'm not gonna sure that's the Harold Fire Golds Coast ghost. I'm not gonna you know what I mean. Yes, I did about these TV shows and stuff. You see all these ghostting shows and whatnot, and they experienced something supposedly, then they go running in the office direction.
Speaker 2: Why are you running?
Speaker 5: They're to experience it. I mean I understanding stuff like that. Don't get me wrong now, if you want.
Speaker 8: Something funny about paranormal several years ago, we were living at another house.
Speaker 7: It's before we bought this one. We were living at another house and I had to stop. That house was haunted.
Speaker 9: There was an older gentleman that died in the home that our landlord told us about. He was elderly, and we were constantly having things happening. Folks falling off the shelf, keys and stuff would end up in the bathtub or in the kitchen sink for whatever reason, or the bathroom sink. But I had to stop making fried chicken in my cast iron skillet because, honest to God, every time I would try to make fried chicken, I would feel like somebody was leaning over my shoulder looking down.
Speaker 7: And the first couple times.
Speaker 9: I thought it was my husband, or I thought it was one of my boys. But I turned around, there's no one there. So I quit making fried chicken in that house, because that creeped me out a little bit, because it was a little bit too close for comfort. You know, a little brush with your hair, flipp of your head, that's different.
Speaker 8: Than something leaning on you and you feel like you could feel a weight.
Speaker 5: And no, no, you could tell people this stuff all day long, they're gonna have half the people don't look at you, like until they experienced something themselves. It's hard to taste people minds.
Speaker 2: You know, almost since you've been in this house, have you gone back to making fried chicken?
Speaker 9: Actually, I don't have time anymore.
Speaker 7: Feel it, But I don't have a lot of time anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, David's retired, he's home all the day.
Speaker 5: I'm not going down that path.
Speaker 8: Night while I well, she could put this down long enough, she could make fried chicken.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just find it all fascinating. We're at that crossroads now to try to find ways, if there's even a way to try to blend everything together. What's going on with when we're out there in the woods and with everything happens in the house and other experiences and stuff. There's stuff going on out there. I mean, I mean, we may never find a solid answer only conclusion that things out there happening that we do not know or rationalize, and it's it's and what does the future home.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because at the last camp out, I had an experience. I have never.
Speaker 8: Experienced anything like this before. I was sitting with my back to the woodline.
Speaker 7: It was night.
Speaker 9: They were out on the adventure so they could go see the white light and.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was yeah that night.
Speaker 9: But I was sitting there with my back in the chair facing the fire, and we had John and Mary also stayed back too, and I'm sitting there relaxing, and then all of a sudden, I could hear what sounded like a caneine type of animal.
Speaker 8: I could hear it trotting towards me and heavy breathing, heavy panting. So I jump out my chair because there's a lot of coyotes back.
Speaker 9: There, and I thought there was a coyote about the attack. I come find out the chair and go off to the left and I turn around. There's nothing there. There is absolutely nothing there.
Speaker 11: And Mary she said later on that she actually could hear panting. She didn't hear anything else, but she could hear the heavy breathing panting.
Speaker 7: But I cannot explain.
Speaker 8: That I have never had that happen to me before. And you know, I was quick to react. I wasn't scared scared, but I thought I was about to get attacked back what I thought might have been a coyote because it sounded like a dog coming up behind you.
Speaker 7: You know that had that was trotting behind you.
Speaker 5: Well, the same campsite, same week Daniel had this shoulder touched one night and tell you about that.
Speaker 2: And that was that was the same the same.
Speaker 5: Week, uh September.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, last camp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because uh, it was Friday or Saturday night, I think, don't yet.
Speaker 2: The only ones that were left there, you.
Speaker 3: Know, the others are gone left out for camp earlier that day, and there's the only ones left there with me, David Wlislam and uh now I recall I'm pretty sure Melissa was still there before.
Speaker 4: She went in for the night, and I know at one point it.
Speaker 3: Was just me and David, but there the two of them sitting on the officer side of the fire. For me, you know, I'm sitting there, I'm sous down in my chair around the fire and it's pretty quiet, now, know, one thing I recall. I hear what sounds like a gusher wing coming, but there was no wind.
Speaker 4: It's like, I'm just listening, you know, you know, I'm just whatever. I'm just uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I'm relaxed, and I'm wearing my black Bigfoot Virginia hoodie.
Speaker 3: I'm laughing. I'm flushed down on my chair like I am now and I'm dead, you know, I'm pretty still. And I didn't say nothing to them when this happened. I said something the next day after we got home. I said, do you know when he was sitting there, something something happened to me. I didn't think of nothing, love it. I was like, Okay, I had these two tubs on the back of my hoodie that someone yanking on the hoodie and.
Speaker 2: I never turned around to look.
Speaker 4: I pulled my phone out, start taking.
Speaker 2: Selbies, see if it was see if it would kick anything up.
Speaker 5: You know, he was just scared to turn around.
Speaker 3: Look come on, man, I mean I know there was nobody else there. You guys were straight out in front of me on the other side of the fire, you know. And I was like, I just thought that was the strangest thing ever.
Speaker 5: If everything else had happened during that camp out, and then he had that experience. He seen and felt that. He felt that the other things that happened during that camp out electrical stuff, Well that's a bit of a yeah.
Speaker 3: Well the other thing that took places. We had those uh some people called cat balls. They're also known as ghostballs. After after you turn them on, you set him out.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: We had to have him two knights in a row. The first night we didn't capture in our cameras. The second time, second night we put him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 3: We had like two I think I think we only had two of them out. We're sitting around the fire. This is this is when you know, John and Mary was still with us, and we were sitting around the fire. Oh, Drew was there and we're sitting there on the fire. It's pretty quiet, you know, we're talking amongst themselfs here and there, and that's you know. The most was like one of the life and going off right. It was at least a good ten to fifteen feet away from us. There was no wind, there was nothing going on around us that we They have.
Speaker 5: To be physically touched and moved. They don't. They're not set off by electronics.
Speaker 9: They have right at it and then it starts blinking all the different colors.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, like I said, the first time it went off, I wasn't prepared for it.
Speaker 4: You know, it went off.
Speaker 2: When it went off the next night, it stayed.
Speaker 3: Going off for a period of time. This was to stop after ten twelve seconds, but it's stayed going off. I had I had enough time to grab up.
Speaker 4: Camp holder and walk up with while I'm recording, you know.
Speaker 3: So it was interesting. I mean, yeah, so that campsite definitely something interesting going on. For the record, we didn't bring We didn't even mention whether in the surround Yeah, the entire area, yeah, but in the surrounding area there is these old foundations, the homesteads.
Speaker 4: In the area.
Speaker 5: So you all right right right on history and no telling how far back it goes to Native Americans and all that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, sure that's right, because there's back some way. And that's the other thing we have to take into account as well, that we share this earth, right, so all these places that we're investigating, people were there before us as well, and they were laying down their own stories and their own history. So we might be interlopers trustpossors into these very sacred sponsors.
Speaker 5: We know nothing about it.
Speaker 7: Just like you're saying in the chat. Energy is a big part of it.
Speaker 9: Every person that's ever lived in a certain area, that whole area is energized.
Speaker 3: And that's absolutely it's a it's a fun time being out there.
Speaker 2: You just it's come to the.
Speaker 3: Point where you just don't know what to expect, you know, Like I've chatted with David about this. You know, you know, we're filming our time being out there, you know. I mean, you know, like when we're out there, we're there top and enjoy ourselves being out there in the woods, you know, and we love being out there and we can't get enough of it. So you know, like like we're filming all this and you know, what we're filming and what I'm producing out there will eventually be on a streaming network, you know, because you know, I just wanted people to see what we do. You know, we're not we don't have a production crew out there, like Jay we mentioned earlier, we're not out there. We're not out there to get famous, you know.
Speaker 6: But you know, you don't want to become just a talking head.
Speaker 2: What's that.
Speaker 6: You don't want to become just a talking.
Speaker 2: Right exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean, and we don't produce stuff to capture the audience attention for entertainment. Like you know, I'm not I'm not bashing extra Edition Bigfoot because you know, I love that show Find a big Foot. I grew up watching that show. You know, It's it's all fun. It's entertaining to the point where like, hey, I like the parts where you hear the eyewitnesses up, you know, or if if the camera happens to capture something you know, But you know, again, we don't have the production truth. But you know, if we have to, we have to capture shop on camera, that's awesome because I want the audience to see that because that's what we experience. Again, I have of what we talked about and brought up to you tonight, Ron. I mean, it's we've experienced a lot out there. We weren't able to capture our camera. Again, we weren't prepared for it, but we we you know, for.
Speaker 2: Those who want to believe it, take it as take.
Speaker 4: It as it is or for what it's worth.
Speaker 6: But uh, I mean, I think your listeners are going to uh come to the same conclusion lighted. You know, this is a an audust show because very rarely does anybody talk about this, right, I mean people might mention it, but very rarely will you allow somebody to talk for an hour and a half about something that's so strange and so bizarre that very few people take it in all accounts. And I'm glad he did it because I thought it was very, very worthwhile.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have no shame in what we talked about. I mean, I mean we're not We're not here to make stuff up. We're not looking for a No, we're.
Speaker 5: Not going to fabricate. We're not gonna fabricate anything. We Daniel had a guy come the year before last, made his own personal trip from West Virginia by the name of Dave, to give his account of what happened to them. They couldn't explain him and his group over in West Virginia. I think it was the night before, a couple of nights before that. Really that really made him uneasy. Okay, he had to talk about it. He had to find somebody to put the story out. And you can tell his sincerity. I got I rode back at camp after making a trip to the house and went back a halfway through the story. But you could just tell see how uneasy he was to see the sincerity in what he was telling when he was telling Daniels story. And he had a retired cop. I spent forty years in law enforcement, military and the sheriff's office. Here. He had a retired cop with him that never even went down that rope for bigfoot. But based on what they experienced, now it's captivated him. Where now he needs to find out what it was that I mean on to get the calls in. You just don't want to let go.
Speaker 6: You know it does not I think that's.
Speaker 5: Step back, and I jumped down that rabbit hole. At the same time. You got to rationalize, put things together, see then see what comes up after that, what's produced based on what you.
Speaker 8: Count, what you know you can that could be evidence.
Speaker 7: Rule it out. And if you know that that's a bear track, roll it out there it goes.
Speaker 9: And if you don't know what it is, then you keep that information and that documentation.
Speaker 5: The road.
Speaker 7: You may find your answer that you're looking for up in the woods.
Speaker 9: Literally, I spent so much time as a kid in the woods, and I am so comfortable in the woods.
Speaker 7: I love it. I know the sounds of the woods. I love the smells of it. I know all that.
Speaker 9: And you can definitely tail win. There's something different around out there that's.
Speaker 7: Not the norm. You know, and Daniel you know he knows too. But that's my that's my quiet spot is the woods.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you mentioned she's comfortable because after what me and David talked about behind closed doors, but bringing out the rope and the duct tape, I have.
Speaker 7: A memory like an elephant, remember that forget I thought my revenge.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm glad we was able to collaborate some of the things that you've experienced itself, Like you just basically collaborated validata some of what we've experienced too, I mean, the same line, well, the same path, but.
Speaker 6: To say, look, hopefully we can get together, Hopefully our paths cross here in spring and we can get out there and see what the hell's going on, and maybe we will have our own encounters like this that we're able to document.
Speaker 5: As wells definitely.
Speaker 3: Well, well, that being said, that brings you up to a question. I do want to ask you. Are you a camper run you go on camping.
Speaker 6: Oh not as much as I would like. Let's put it that way. I've got five kids and I got two grandkids, so at this point in my life, I but you know, I'm looking forward to excuse to do that, so let's put it that way.
Speaker 5: I will gladly be out there with you.
Speaker 3: Well the invites out to you, I mean we were. Our next scheduled group camp out is coming up in May May seventeenth and twenty six, so that you can work out if you have to bring the kids to.
Speaker 2: Hey, we need bait, so go ahead.
Speaker 6: It's all as you said that. I used to say that all the time. So my kids acting as bait, that's right. If you can give me the information in my front, I would love to take a look at and see what we can.
Speaker 5: We'll go out twice a year for the most part. That's a week long after group sporadically in between that. But yeah, as a group twice a year so far.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I know that we do May in September, but I have to I haven't scheduled the date for September yet because I have to look at things on my part for what I got going on, and you know, I've been meeting up with eyewitnesses. I've been going to do other you know, I got scheduled the investigations, you know, both in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, uh even as far down to South Carolina.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I only worked for ten hour days, but I have a long weekend, so I'm considering using some of my other PTO towards usually towards travel time and spending time down at these locations. Sure, I mean, I got people who have been itching it and after me, Hey, when are you gonna come out here and investigate this spy here? And then I MEI blah blah blah or whatever. So I'm taking advantage that I'm hosting these library lectures on down there. I want to meet with you your eyewitness or maybegether other eyewitnesses while I'm there.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot going on, you know, I have to look at it.
Speaker 5: I would be honored to be part of it. Honored to be part of it. I'd love to be on what's on your plate coming up? Anything special?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I do a lot of things local. I'll be at the Kexburgh UFO Festival in July, and then I will be at the Hopkinsville Goblet con in uh Hopkinsville, Kentucky in August, and I'll be at the Skunk Festival in in July. I believe it's going to be this year up in Johnstown Fins. They have a whole weekend devoted towards the Squak and I'm really looking forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm having a great fart remembering his name because he comes and sets.
Speaker 4: Up as a vendor in my have been every year.
Speaker 3: So which my Virginia Big for Conference that I usually host. I'm actually giving a break this year. We're not doing the Virginia Big Conference. I was actually gonna do my Pennsylvania event, which I've talked to you about right now.
Speaker 2: We're having issue fighting a location. Is the one location venue?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the venue that we were supposed to have at that was promised well, because there's another event that takes place there, they dismissed.
Speaker 2: Us from being there, which is stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because in the event that takes place there and that's big for related, nobody shows up for that, Evan, And it's like, well, look I promised them again, seem I said I could bring a crowd. I said, I got over As of right now, I have over thirteen thousand followers to my event for Pennsylvania, so right now it's.
Speaker 2: Hard finding a location.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 4: I've been I've.
Speaker 3: Reached out to a number of people. I have other people looking out for me up there. They haven't come forward with any information yet.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I had got to cancel it again, but it's almost getting.
Speaker 3: To that point where I might have to make an announcement where I may have to cancel that.
Speaker 6: So well, yeah, I'll look for things around her too, and let's see if we have a chance of saving Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have one individual he said he recommends to me looking for looking into the Butler a year, which I've heard a lot of good stuff about Butler, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, So I don't know we'll see him.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: One the other individual I talked to that puts me a speaker for that. Uh j W Sure, No, I'll have.
Speaker 4: He was another individual.
Speaker 5: Not sure.
Speaker 4: I can't remember the other guy's name.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm having a great bunch.
Speaker 4: I remember the name. I hate when I get like that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we'll see.
Speaker 4: What happens, you know.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I'm trying to give it a chance. But I don't want to wait too long because.
Speaker 4: I want to be able to plan ahead and put.
Speaker 2: Some promotions out there. You know, this stuff, it really is.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'll send you some information. Uh, if you can make it, you may, that's great. I mean, I mean, I understand if you can't, but it'd be great to have you there with us.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Like I said, we're very laid back. We're we're a very chilled group, you know. I mean, like I said, we like the fellowship at the camp site. You know, it's a primitive thing, you know. You know, we usually all tent camp, but you know, most and David they just recently upgraded. They got a camper now, a little.
Speaker 7: Jacob.
Speaker 5: She made me do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah you watch.
Speaker 5: That ain't happening.
Speaker 3: Well, they'll still bring the tent. Melissa Molsta will make David send up the tent for him. You know, she'll be she'll be in the camp with her and Uh, David, you can stay with me, buddy. I don't that.
Speaker 5: I'm good. I'm good, so real quick.
Speaker 3: I do want to remind everybody Tomorrow night, Saturday, June excuse me, January thirty, first, Saturday night, nine pm, we will be live again with our next guest. So make sure you guys are available and tune in, and of course we love the interaction, all the love chat. Before we leave out of here tonight, I want to give up Ron. You have anything you want to share, throw out there for the audience.
Speaker 6: Or you know, you could look me up on a good old Amazon dot com right, you can find my books there, or you can also go to www. Ron dash cryptoguru dot com and you can get my books there and you can get in touch with me there, or would love to, uh to talk to some of your viewers there. There were a very intelligent group of people. I'd love to chat with them for them excellent. Absolutely, I hear the little ones in the background. I do, yes, I know, I've gotta I gotta tender graund I gotcha.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: It's been a players You're meeting you, and I'm looking forward to the future and picking your brainsmore and and then maybe I'm looking forward to at the time.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I've been following you guys, I've been admirers of you, uh you folks, and not like I said, I've honored to be on the program. And I'm counting on our past crossing that's coming here, definitely, that would be fantastic.
Speaker 7: And we're on Facebook.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: All right, Melisten, I greatly appreciate it. You made me feel welcome and right at home, so I appreciate.
Speaker 3: We love having you Ron you got you were an excellent guest, absolutely and for that.
Speaker 6: Well, if your guests like me enough, invite me back. We'll talk about more crazy shit.
Speaker 2: You're coming back regardless.
Speaker 5: We're slowly pulling Daniel over to our side.
Speaker 6: That's slowly, slowly, but that's right.
Speaker 3: I'll come over long as I can, as long as I can get bushwhack being right here.
Speaker 2: Let me stop.
Speaker 3: But ladies and gentlemen, I one last moment I like to throw at the end of our podcast. If you have a bigfoot experience or anything strange and unexplainable, we would.
Speaker 2: Love to hear from you.
Speaker 3: You can send me an email if you're not on Facebook with me, if you could send me a direct message if you are, or if not, send me an email. My email is right up here at ecb R O ninety eight at gmail dot com and hit this, you know, make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel here click that little bit like ham so you stay on top of the notifications every time we go live, because like right right now, where you are in our podcast season right now, so you know, we've got a couple more months of going on with this because I got scheduled podcasts where I'm a guest, and I got more and more people reaching out to me, and I'm scheduling more people. So this is awesome and I want to think on again. I can't think of enough of being here tonight, everybody, Uh you guys, keep it squatchy, and we'll be back here tomorrow night, Saturday, January thirty first, Keep it squatchy, guys,