Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. This hour of the show has brought to you by Rock the Bank car on thousand dollars cash giveaways are back. They returned this morning, the first of thirteen chances you'll have each week. Day starts with us right around nine oh five.
Speaker 3: Give you a keyword you entered at the website or remind you getting closer man, of course, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: You remember a few years ago when Dunkin Donuts shorten their name to just dunkin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have the Dunkin loungy. Your sponsor bars over there, and it was, uh, it seems we had a discussion. It seemed kind of awkward to just all of a sudden it was an hour. They're just dunking.
Speaker 2: It flows, man. Now it does absolutely after getting used to it. You know, don't tell where they're switching back now, no, no, no, no. It turns out for this particular situation where they had problems in Nebraska and New Mexico last week, the name works well because they didn't have any donuts at a bunch of their locations in those two states. It was a mishap. It was to a manufacturing error that that's a code for they didn't make the donuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now bakery mess ap.
Speaker 2: And I think we also had a conversation where I was amazed to find out that they didn't make donuts at Dunkin Donuts stores anymore. And we were, you know, filled in on all that because you remember the old school commercials.
Speaker 3: Got to get up and make the donuts, got to make the donuts. Yep, it was the same. I think it might have been the same actor they did the the Breakstones sour cream or whatever was that the same may have been Yeah with the mustache.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the little grumpy guy would go Oluigi looking guy. Yeah, like he looked like his name would be Luigi.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Pat, Pat right here you go, got to make the donuts. And it's like, oh man, he gets up at Like I told you, my buddy Neil his family owned a donut shop. They I mean, you gotta get up at like three point thirty in the morning. Sure, I mean we do it to tell Dick and for jokes, but imagine you're pulling doll at that time, now cutting it off right, putting the hole and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So obviously customers were confused, especially the ones coming to get donuts.
Speaker 3: Oh, if you have a church function, you know, like church is always sorry, Lord, I don't mean this in a bad way. Church is always better when there's donuts. What it's your day at the police station. Well, you know, let's go back to the to the not the precinct. As much as the church. It's it's always better when you got the donuts. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know what, I think I'll have a donut. It's Sunday. I just talked to the Lord, and I'll go.
Speaker 3: You know, you usually go out to the what do they call it the rectory hall or whatever, parish hall, and then you go out there and then you talk to some friends and look at their wives and go, God, your wife's hot, and they're thinking the same thing about yours. And you're like, I think I'm gonna go for a second donut. I don't even drink coffee. I might want one. Sorry, who come back to us. I'm out here, I'm here, I'm here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The donut shortage was rectified though, and they're back to full operational capacity.
Speaker 3: Sweet.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, in Nashville, Tennessee, this is terrible. Do you remember one of the stories that came out of the Hurricane Helene. These workers who were stuck in a plastic factory and died during flooding. They didn't leave and floodwaters. They died in the plastic factory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really recall them, but I mean, yeah, I hope that whole storm was bad.
Speaker 2: Flooding from the hurricane hit Impact Plastics in eastern Tennessee and killed six workers. Now, lawsuits filed against the company say the deaths were preventable, claiming the employees had asked to leave work but were told no. Impact Plastics claims its managers never told their employees they could not leave. But now families of the workers who died say they have not heard directly from the company, but they were given fast food gift cards as condolence for your family members lost life.
Speaker 3: You're given gift cards.
Speaker 2: The family members are saying, this pretty much just adds insult to injury. You know, it's one guy. Here's a direct quote from one of the family members. Sorry, your mom died but go get a burger. Yeah, that's what I thought immediately Burger. The affected families received one hundred dollars worth of very fast food gift cards.
Speaker 3: We're really sorry about your your your husband, Bill. Uh, go get a double cheese.
Speaker 2: The employees who survived the flooding also said they received gift cards from the company.
Speaker 3: That place is done. My god. I mean, if their place flooded out, they're done. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Is there any update can you see that? Can you see the management team behind the scenes with this one. We gotta do something trying to sort this out avoid any lawsuits.
Speaker 3: You know, fast food right now is almost unattainable for a lot of folks. Send them some gift cards. Fast food is very expensive, even like a you know, a value meals running like fourteen dollars gift cards. Yes, you're right worth I with that, dude. I think it's fifty. Yeah, Jimmy was not that tight of a worker. It's absolutely terrible. God, that is just so any updates on because I did that, I don't even want to get into it on the air, actually, but any updates as to how things are in Carolina's and Tennessee. I know it was still tough. Yeah.
Speaker 2: FEMA ended their the housing coverage this weekend. Oh for the people in Western Carolina. Wonderful storm going through there.
Speaker 3: Hee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Flow to man, float to man.
Speaker 4: Floating man got to be a flowing man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 2: What we got here is a fifty three year old Polk County pervert. All right, fifty three year old from Polk County being charged with sexual contact with animals. Animal in question would be a twenty eight year old horse named Raven. Is that old for a horse? Actually, I'm glad you asked that, Taco, because I thought the first thing, so I googled how long do horses live? Typically between twenty five and thirty years, So this is an elderly horse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now you're getting a Raven. Raven, it's a senior horse. It's a senior No, the horse is named Raven. Oh okay, hey, whatever your pulp name is, stay off the horse.
Speaker 2: This uh is a story actually that occurred on Christmas Day. I'm sorry, the day after Christmas. Merry Christmas. Raven deputies responded in reference to possible sexual activities involving an animal. Officers said they spoke to him and who told him they saw the man engaging in sexual actions near the horse's head. Officers said a woman took video of part of the incident to show to the police, and that was enough to confirm that what she reported was accurate.
Speaker 3: Wait, repeat that again. About that head.
Speaker 2: The officers spoke to a woman who told him they saw the man engaging in sexual actions near her horse's head.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he didn't Okay.
Speaker 2: The man told police he made a quote stupid and dumb decision.
Speaker 3: So it was like, was he was he pulling the donut? Though? To the horse? Is that what it was like? Okay, here's a big horsehead, right, pat see the big hor Well, it had to have been that or a little You think he put some peanut butter or wait what a horse is like carrot paste on your they make caret past I don't know. I'm sure. Oh, I know it's the old carrot replacement. I know. We're in safe harbor right now, so I can go. You're saying painted orange, No, you.
Speaker 2: Have a carrot right here, You don't carrot adjacent to yes, So we we hit the two for one going and then you do this, Oh you like the carrot?
Speaker 3: No, dude, gentle Jenny two. I tell the horse Raven's older. She know, sorry, horse lovers, what you say? That sounds like a new pizza. I'm gonna get your horse lovers. No, so you go, oh, Raven likes the carrot. And then you just kind of move the carrot over the side a little bit and go, how do you like that carrot? By the way, two two five two six, totally different avenue. I'm going down real quick. But somebody said, wasn't that donut and breakstones guy? Also, that don't squeeze the sharman may have been mister Whipple. He kind of looked like Ron Jeremy without the long hair and the big carrot. Oh God, could you imagine a horse seeing Jeremy coming at him. You've heard enough about carrots this morning on the Man down loady Radio app