Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding.
Speaker 2: I got a string going on here, something just because my dog.
Speaker 1: Something killed your dog? My dog.
Speaker 2: We're flying through the air over the tree.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: How it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog.
Speaker 1: Coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the.
Speaker 3: Ground like, I didn't see any cars.
Speaker 1: All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you putting? We got some wonder or something crawling.
Speaker 3: Around out here?
Speaker 1: Did you see what it was?
Speaker 3: Or was it was?
Speaker 2: Standing enough? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Quice you better.
Speaker 2: Hello, hit the boddy out here?
Speaker 1: What's quo on out? I thought of a bit about text forty nine? I don't know easy announ there. Yeah, I'm walking right yuh, All.
Speaker 2: Our folks on walk of our guest to the show. It is Angie from Arkansas. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Angie, Thank you, Hi.
Speaker 2: Let's get right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What gag you interested in the subject to begin with?
Speaker 1: I got interested in the subject mostly from experiences I had I'm a child of the seventies, and it seemed that Bigfoot was around quite a bit in the seventies on TV shows, and that's where I first learned of it and the word Bigfoot. But none of that came upto play till much later on in my life. But I've always been aware of it.
Speaker 2: I know you're here to talk about a ton of experiences that you've had with these things over the years. Why don't you take us back to where you were, what you were doing, and tell us what happened to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So my first encounter in the mid nineteen eighties. I was a teenager at the time here in Arkansas. Where we lived was in a little place called Motinee. It's like a suburb of the town I live in. Just by the lake. There was a giant hill that's behind our house. We lived in a mobile home at the time. It was a mobile home park, but it wasn't a very big mobile home park. It was probably about, I don't know, fifteen of them in a row, and behind all of us was a big old mountain. Never went up. The mountain always got weird vibes from the mountain. Don't know why. As a child, but nobody ever climbed that mountain, even the other people in the trailer park. You never saw anybody on the mountain, and there was kids everywhere, so it's weird. It was not developed. It was this total raw land. As teenagers, you're always looking for other teenagers. We had a hangout spot at the lake. We always called it the Point. The reason why we would hang out at the point is to get away from a family, But it was a perfect little place because it was roughly a five minute walk from our trailer to the lake. It was just a stretch of land that would vary in size depending that the lake was high or low with the time. One day we were down at the point, me and two other people. We were just hanging out. I don't know if we were swimming, how long we had been there. Too much time has gone by. I don't remember some of those details, but I just know that we were sitting there at the point. Now, at the point, like I said, it was the lake and there was a big grouping of woods between the lake and the highway that kind of buffered the point from the highway. Then past the highway was just another hill that was developed but not very much. It was still pretty raw land. So we're sitting there at the point behind where that little section of woods that buffered us from the road. We were sitting there just chilling. All of a sudden, rocks started flying at us. We could not see the road because of that stretch of section of woods that was in between us. We sort yelling up there, hey, knock it off, you're going to hit us. Stop it. Rocks keep coming. They weren't big rocks, they were probably pebble size, but just enough to know that something is being thrown at you. We just kept saying stop it, knock it off, you're going to hit us, and it just weren't stop. Now. It wasn't like a barrage of rocks. We weren't going to war zone or anything, but they would come about every minute or so. Enough time went by and we just finally ended up leaving within the following days. We were telling the other people who would hang out with us, who weren't there with us that day, Hey, why were you throwing rocks at us? That's not cool. They were like, we weren't throwing no rocks at you, guys. We didn't even know you guys were there. They were like, no, seriously, we weren't throwing rocks at you. Guys. They swore up and down they were not the ones throwing rocks. So that in itself seems innocent enough. But we never found out what was throwing rocks at us, and it never happened again. It was just that one time. So just to give a little bit more of a lay of the land, if we're at the point, if you look behind us, it's all wood and there's more mountains behind us. Now, some of the woods were developed, there were housing, but it was still very little. But diagonal to us was the mountain that was behind our trailer homework, which was undeveloped. There were still patches of big wilderness, but the spot that we were at was in between those, which will make sense later on. So that's it on my first experience. The next experience I had was we would always while we were sitting in our trailer house, we would always be hearing footsteps outside. Now, I don't know if that sounds weird or not. It sounds weird to me because I know, if I'm sitting in my house right now, if somebody's out in my yard, walking around. I'm not going to hear them. I'm not going to hear their footsteps. I'll only know if they're there if I look out the window, or if they make some big sound or doorbell or whatever. But just somebody walking by your house in your grass, you're not going to hear that. But I would hear that frequently at that trailer house, and it was only when I was in the back of the trailer. So most trailers are just gigantic rectangles. And in the particular trailer we had, there was a bedroom in the far right of the trailer and the other bedroom was at the far left, so the butt ends of the rectangle were the bedrooms. So the bedroom at the butt end next to the mountain was originally the kids room. We'd be in there playing, that was our bedroom, and I would hear heavy footsteps. Sometimes I would look out the windows. Sometimes I wouldn't, but as a young teenager, never saw anything, and I would ask my mom, Hey, where are those footsteps out there? And I never see anybody. She would always just ride it off. I don't know. I'm sure there's somebody out there walking around, I'm like, but nobody ever is out there walking around, So we ended up calling him the Man of the Mountain. Even though it was like like a ghost. We would hear footsteps, but we would never see anything. As a child and a teenager, that would always bother me because I'm like, could I be hearing somebody's footsteps That just did not make sense? And they were heavy, but you could tell, even me at that age that there was weight behind those footsteps. But never saw anything, but it was just always there. That was the second thing of what's going on? Things are just weird back there. Like I said, we never wanted to walk back there. We had a storage shed back there, and we never wanted to go back there. We were all over that area, but for some reason, we would never want to go to that particular mountain behind the house. So this was an unnerving one. I think maybe my mom knew more of what was going on than what she was leading us to believe. One day, our bedrooms get switched. Now suddenly the kid's bedroom is in the front of the trailer. Now the adult bedroom is in the back of the trailer, next to the mountain. I always found that strange too, because that was the smallest of the bedrooms. Usually adults take the big one and the kids you don't have to smash into the small rooms. But it was the opposite. They gave us the big one, and I say us. It was mostly me. I lived their full time. Were a split family, so I had step brothers and stepsisters and they would come every other weekend, so I was there full time. So I had that big bedroom with the master king sized water bed all to myself, and my parents were in the small bedroom, like in some queen size bed. It just made no sense, but that's what they did. It was a summer night. We were low income, so my parents liked to keep the ac off as much as possible. We would have the windows open in the summertime. This particular evening, our bedroom window was open. There was no coverings on the window, it was just a window. I guess we couldn't afford drapes, were blinds. I don't know. My stepsister and I were sharing a bed and we were asleep. I do not recall any light in the room. Sometimes, as teenagers, we had fall asleep with the TV on. I don't remember that. And this is since it was about nineteen eighty eight. I was roughly sixteen years old. Somewhere in that time, and for some reason, I don't know why, I stat up in bed out of a deep sleep. I sat up and I turned. Now right to my left is a window. Or bed was so big that it took up most of the room, so it was literally butt up against the wall that was butt up against the window. I look and what I saw was an outline of a head. It was just a giant head and it was doing this looking in the window. Its head was tilted, it was looking in the window, and it had big red eyes that, for lack of a better word, seemed to be glowing. They really stood out. I don't know what the light situation was, why he was only silhouetted. I don't remember seeing a moon. There could have been a moon, I don't know. I don't remember. It's been too long. All I remember seeing is just a giant head at the top of the window with red eyes, just looking in and I just sat there frozen, and in a blink of an eye, it was gone. I believe what I just saw. I was scared in a lot of different ways. I didn't know what that thing was, and what has red eyes? What is at the top of the window. There was just so many variables. I was just frozen. The next thing I know, it's morning. I guess I fell back to sleep. I don't remember the in between time. I just remember the next morning I was telling my mom and my stepsister slept next to me and never woke up. I didn't wake her up. I was too scared. I was frozen. She never woke up. So the next morning I was telling my mom and her I was like, last night, something was looking at us through the window and I saw it, and they're like, what are you talking about. I said, it was just a giant head with red eyes. Most people are gonna think you're bat crazy, you know what I'm saying. And they're like, you were dreaming, Angie. It's like you were a sleep you're dreaming. I'm like, no, I saw this head in the window with red eyes. They laughed me off, thinking I was crazy. I'm dreaming, and I was like dead serious. I'm like, no, I saw it, and they're like, okay, whatever. Next thing, you know, blinds and curtains are getting put up on that window. I never saw it again. It was just that one time. It was just a giant head with red glowing eyes. That was my visual fighting of a sasquatch. I don't know if most people are familiar with how mobile homes are set up, but they're not on the ground. They are held up by cinder blocks, so they're usually pretty high off the ground to start with. Then usually you have to have steps to get into your mobile home, and that's how ours was as well. There was like three or four steps that landed onto a porch before he could even enter the mobile home. So I'm guestimating that window was at least at the top of the window was around nine feet off the ground after all was said and done, And it was at the top of the window, and I don't know if it was bending over to look in. All I know is it his head was tilted and it was looking in. I'm not sure, but that window, like if the head was at the top and that was roughly around nine feet.
Speaker 2: Was that all the experiences you had there in that house.
Speaker 1: As far as sasquatch goes, Yeah, the stuff that would equate the sasquatch.
Speaker 2: So after that you had no more experiences there. When was the next experience you believe was with a sasquatch?
Speaker 1: If we're going chronological, then the next one would be at Minnesota. I took some notes that way I could get my timeline right, so I hope you don't mind me looking at my notes. But it was August of twenty twenty. Quite a bit of time had gone by. I'm from Arkansas. We lived not in the woods, but we're always in the woods. Every weekend we're at hiking. So there was a long spance of time where nothing happened. So fast forward to August of twenty twenty. My husband and I go to Minnesota or anniversary. We were staying over in Lutson Hotel, which is just south of Grand Beret, Minnesota, which is up in the North Shore, so you're pretty high up in Minnesota. You're roughly hour and a half guesstimate from the Canadian border, so you're pretty high up there. So we were up in Grand Moray and we decided to go looking for wildlife. We were out driving around looking for wildlie. We saw bear. That was exciting. We were seeing lots of little animals, boxes, this and that exciting stuff. We were out doing hikes. We did quite a few hikes. We were on this road called Gunflint Trail Road. Now, it is the road that leads you from Grand Moray, Minnesota, up into the Boundary waters near the border of Canada. Very remote area. We're driving down Gunflint. I'm on my phone. We're really wanting to try to see a moose. That was like our goal was, We're going to find a moose up here. So I was googling trying to find where to go. And there was a place that you could go see moose. It was called Moose Lake Observation Area or something like that. So right got to go there. So we get there. It was getting towards dusk, but it wasn't dusk yet. It was late in the afternoon, getting towards dust. We get into the parking lot, which is just a gravel parking lot, and we're going to make our way to this lake to sneak up on some moose. There's this a flight incline to get to the trail. Now, I had just been out of knee surgery roughly four or five months. I had a knee brace on. I'm not supposed to be running, We're supposed to be just taking things easy. So we walk up this little incline and I was like, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to do this trail. This is really really the best for my knee. We had some hikers coming in the other direction and they had said, oh, it flattens out, you'll be fine. So I'm like, all right, we'll continue on. So we get up to the level area and we start walking. This is my husband and I. There's nobody else. We're the only ones. So if people that we passed were leaving, so now we are alone. It is deep for us. I can't even tell you where the next structure would be out there, like a house. So we're got right here, out in the middle of nowhere, and we're walking. Everything is fine, you know, we're laughing, we're enjoying the beauty. It's gorgeous out there. I think the trail, if memory serves me, was about a mile probably a mile and a half max. To get back to this where this lake is, and it is remote. They did build like a little platform so you could stand there and not stand in the mug, but it was pretty sad and where they had the platform, the trees were all in the way. You couldn't see the lake anyways. So we weren't even standing on the platform. We were like trying to find a hole in the trees where we could get a view of the lake, hoping that the moose would come strolling by. Everything was normal. We were laughing and we were having fun. We were enjoying ourselves. We're looking at the lake. We're being quiet because we know if we're talking too much, we're going to scare the moose away, so we end up getting quiet but anticipation of the moose. So we're looking through the brush trying to see the lake, and all of a sudden, the biggest wave of fear washed over me, just out of the blue. No, you're scaring yourself. I don't know what you've just been thinking, but you're sitting there. You're scaring yourself. Don't trying to rationalize this weird feeling I'm having. It seems like all the air got sucked out of that area. All of a sudden, the forest went silent. I'm like, that's weird, And like I said, have been all the air this gets sucked out of the area. You can't breathe, This overwhelming dread is over you. I'm like, something is seriously not right. I look at my husband. I said, do you feel that? He goes, something's not right? I said, did you notice how the forest has gone silent? He goes yeah. I said, have you ever been in a forest worst gone silent? I said to me either, And I'm like, do you feel the heaviness? Do you feel scared? I do? He goes, there's a weirdness. All of a sudden, I said, I think we should go. I said, something is seriously not right here. He goes, no, We're fine. I'm like, no, we gotta go. We got to go. Something's not right, and something inside me was just like, get out of dodge. Something is not right. I had never felt that feeling ever before. That was the first time where I had unexplainable I guess do you call it fight or flight? I just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. And there was no rational reason why we saw nothing, we heard nothing, we smelled nothing, but this impending doom was over us. So I was like, we gotta go, we gotta go. I'm grabbing my husband and I'm pulling him and at this point he knows things are weird, but I'm like, no, we're in danger. And I don't know why, but we got to go. So I'm pulling at him and we're walking and I'm like, no, we gotta walk faster, and he's Angie, what is wrong with you? I'm like, we got to get out of here. Even though he felt the weirdness and the strangeness and how things weren't right, I was, for some reason picking up on it more. I was just like, honey, let's go. He was behind me. Yeah, I'm just not a surgery with a knee brace on. But I can barely walk and he is behind me. I'm like, come on, we gotta go. My bones could jump out of my skin and ran ahead of me. It would have. I had that just that much fear. We're getting to the car. We're getting to the car, but still that fear is not going away. It stayed with us the whole mile and a half back to the car, and it only stopped once we started approaching the car and got to that incline. And as we were getting close to the incline, I'm like, he got the keys, He got the keys out, and ready, right are your keys in your hand. We got to get in the car. We got to go. He's just yeah, I got him chill out. I'm like, no, we got to go. I feel something chased us out of that woods. Even though it didn't chase us out of the woods, you know what I'm saying. It was just one of those highly freaky, what is going on moments that I had never experienced before in my life and had nothing to compare it to. Now later on down the line, when I started learning more stuff, these instances would come back to mind and it would explain a lot of things. But we got chased out of the woods by something that we couldn't see. So the next experience happened up in Southwest Harbor, Maine. I had a year round allergies. I know this is going to sound weird, but this will explain why I was in Maine. So I have to leave where I live here in Arkansas twice a year because the allergies get so bad that none of the medications work. So I have to leave for about a month and a half so I can breathe, and I'd be dying in bed. So anyways, that was my first time leaving, was going to Maine. Some people said why Maine. I went to Northern Maine and at that time, things are still frozen over, but like there's gonna be no pollen up there. So that's how I ended up getting to Southwest Harbor, Maine. That was in October of twenty twenty three. It's about thirty minutes from Bar Harbor. So I don't know if you're familiar with northern Maine, but it's north and to the east of Bangor and it's on the coast. So I rented a house through Airbnb or Berbo, one of those rental places. I was going to be there for a month, so my husband and I go up there. He decided to come with me to help get me set up. This is the first time ever doing this, so it was weird for everybody that mom was heading to another state for a month.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see went right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: So my husband came with me to get me set up, to make sure I was good to go. So we get up there and the first several days were great. He was there with me, we were outsight seeing, we're getting settled in, and we're getting all the groceries. Everything was great. Not a care in the world. The house that I had rented was in a harbor, so I got to overlook the harbor with the little boats and stuff. Very quintessential New England, which is fantastic. I love it. But behind the house was a stretch of pine trees, like a little wooded area. And being that time of year, most locals are still down south getting away from the winters. So I was the only house in that little nook that had anybody there. All the rest of them were still vacant. So I was the one house on this peninsula that had lights and human activity. The first couple of days, all was good. And now it's time for him to lead to go back to Arkansas. So now I'm there alone, and I know nobody. I am a stranger and a strange land. I've never been to Maine. Let me also give you a little background. So when you pulled into the house, it was technically the backyard. There was a storage shed that I had zero access to. I wasn't allowed to use it. Like I said, the pine trees were all behind it. So he had their garage, He had all the pine trees. He had just a makeshift full in and then a pathway that led to the house. He had to do a couple steps to get into the house. Well, even though it was the back of the house, it was like the front door. That was the door that you used to enter the property. So I get back and taking my husband to the airport, I get in the house. Everything is good, I believe it was. The next night is when strangeness started. I'm in the house. Ever since the situation in Arkansas, me being looked at through the window with sasquatch, I now have a habit of closing all my windows at night. Even to this day, I'm fifty one and I still close all the blinds in the house at night. I think it's related back to that. I go through the house, I shut all the blinds. Now, there's one window in this house that has no way to cover it. It is a giant circle window. It is right next to the door that you go in and out of the house. So the door, the circle window, and the stairs right next to it go upstairs to where the bedrooms are. That's the one window in the house that you could not cover. Face the backyard where the trees and everything was. So that night I'm sitting there watching TV, not a care in the world, and all of a sudden, I start feeling scared. I'm sitting here, the house is locked, all the windows are covered, nobody knows I'm in here. Why am I scared? This is ridiculous, but I had an overwhelming sense of fear while over me. It was time to go to bed. I didn't want to pass that window. And I'm thinking, that is the most irrational thing. And you why I'm scared of passing that window. You haven't been scared in the whole four or five days you've been here. Why now, all of a sudden, are you scared to pass this window? And why are you feeling the way you do? So even though I felt terrified in the house, I had to go to bed, so I passed the window. Next night, same thing, sitting in the house. And during the day everything is fine. But at night time I get that fear, that scared feeling sitting on the couch again. It just washes over me. And the next minute, I'm like cowering on the couch and I don't understand what's going on because all through the day everything is fine, And I'm like, why am I scared? It's time to go to bed, and I'm like, I want to pass that window and I'll think it AERNGI seriously, there's nothing back there. You're fine, it's passed the window. And this goes on night after night, and I'm not understanding what is going on. Fast forward one day, I'm going to leave the house and I opened the door. Noticed debris all over this little back patio. Where did this debris come from? It wasn't here yesterday, And I'm thinking, what went on here last night? Did the raccoons have a party? Was that what I was sensing. I'm like, this makes no sense. And it's like little pieces of wood, like little twigs like in that mossy stuff that grows. It was twiggs and lichen all over the porch and I was like, what in the world. And I look down and there was a rock about the size of acutie tangerine place at the door. I don't know technical terms, but that piece of metal that's on your threshold, like when you walk through the doorframe, that little metal piece and it sticks out to interior a little bit. But it was placed literally on that metal piece in front of the door. It was touching the door. I mean, I could not miss. It was a rock. I was like, how did the rock get put here? I'm like, okay, I can rise the debris from squirrels, raccoon, poss some critter crawling up on the porch at night, just I don't know, making a mess. But I can't equate a rock being placed right at my door purposely put. It wasn't like capazard. It was noticed me type of thing, And I was like, that is strange. What could have done this? A human could have done it? But why would a human but a small rock at my door? Why wouldn't they just knock on my door? Why wouldn't they leave a note? Why would they leave debrity and a rock? Critical thinking, it didn't make sense that it would be a human doing it. Also, critical thinking wise, I could not think of any animal really besides a raccoon because it had its hands and thumbs and such, that would do that. But then I'm like, why would a raccoon do that? There was no food here, there's nothing, So to me, that wasn't even a rational explanation. So I told my husband about it, and if oh, you're just being alone, you're just scared, I'm like I had thought that too. I said, there was debris all over the porch this morning, and a rock was placed at my door. He said, what do you mean a rock was placed at your door? I said, a rock was placed at my door. I said it was like something was rustling around, or maybe a rock got kicked and flew up and landed by the door. I said, it wasn't that type of scenario. I said. It was in the middle at the door, like it was wanting to be found. I said, I don't understand this, and he goes, I don't understand it either, but I'm sure it's nothing. And I'm just like, I'm not sure it's nothing. It's got to be something. But since I can't explain it, okay, we'll just file that as weirdness. We'll just keep going on. That kind of thing kept happening night after night. Every night I would get scared for no rational reason. It would not go away. Now, when I say night, I don't want people to think this was happening. But ten eleven midnight, it was like eight nine o'clock in the evening. It was early evening. Like I said, no explanation for it. It was starting to get very alarming. It was getting to the point where I was dreading sundown, cause it's like, is that weird, strange fear feeling going to come back again? Why is it coming back? I could not get a grasp on it. All I know was I was petrified in that house, even more petrified when I had to go to bed at night to pass that window. I don't know how much time elapsed, but one night I was sitting on the couch watching TV. Evening rolls around and I start getting the weird feeling again. Now, as I'm sitting on the couch watching TV, the kitchen is off to my right, and I hear the loudest bang in the kitchen. But the weirdest thing was you could tell directionally. It was from the top of the kitchen wall. It wasn't like down where the door was. It wasn't just random on the side of the house. It was from a And I remember turning and I was looking up, going something just hit the house. Something's out there. Now, mind you, I'm sitting in there alone, petrified, and I am unarmed. I have no way to protect myself. I'm a stranger in a strange land. I'm in an original property. I flew up there. I don't have any firearms. Is that a human trying to break? In? My mind is going a mile a minute. I was already petrified because of that weird feeling, but now I am terrified because something is clearly out there. I don't know what it is. Something not only hit the house, but hit the house at the top of the wall. I'm thinking, there's nobody out there with the ladder. Seriously, nobody's out there with the ladder. Could not jump and fit that high. I'm thinking, seriously wrong. Okay, So I'm getting ahead of myself because it was just so terrifying. So I'm sitting on the couch. The only thing I can do is just sit there. Now, I know a lot of people were saying, why did you call the police? At that moment, it never crossed my mind. I was too scared. I don't know why it didn't cross my mind. Now, when I was talking to my husband because I called him, I made my way upstairs. I ran past the window as much as I can run with my knee. I was like, something just hit the house. I'm in here petrified, and you don't want to tell your spouse thousands of miles away that you're up from there alone and you're a sitting duck that something's banging on your house, something's leaving things at your front door. But I'm like, honey, I'm petrified, and he says, I'm sure they're rational explanations for all of this. I think he brought up calling the police. I'm like, they're not going to believe me. They're gonna laugh at me. And what am I gonna tell him? Something left the rock and something hit my house, but there's no nothing else. And I'm like, they're gonna laugh at me. They've got some Arkansas woman that's up here out of her mind. And I'm like, no, I'm not doing that, I said, but something's not right. So you know that whole thing. Now, I got the rock, and I got now my house got slapped, got the weird feelings happening every night. Now, I just wish it would stay daytime, all day, because nothing weird fins during the day. It's only at night night now, said I was only going to be there for a month. So by this time, weird things like had been going on and then it stopped. And the weird thing is my husband, my daughter and at that time her boyfriend came to visit me, And while they came to visit me, everything stopped. There was no weird feelings, there was no rocks being left at my door, and there was no houses being slapped. It all stopped. I was just like, crap, I just want my family to be afraid, but I want them to feel what I was feeling so they could understand what I was telling them. I was telling them I'm petrified up here, there's weird stuff going on. Being from Arkansas, they could not grasp truly what was going on. All they knew was was Mom was scared, and they just kept talking it off to you know, it's just you know, mom's alone and she's just making up things in her mind. But that's not what it was. I'm not making up rocks being left at my doorstep, I'm not making up my house being I'm not making up just being petrified night after night out of the blue. So I was really hoping that something would happen while they were there so they could be like, yeah, we experienced that too, but it didn't. So I was ticked off about that. I said, I didn't want them to be scared, but I wanted them to self so they would say, yeah, Lum's right, something weird is going on. So they were there for about four or five days. Even go home. Night, I'm sitting on the couch and here comes that heeling again, and I'm like, banjie, this hadn't happened the whole time. Maybe they're right. Now I start trying to rationalize again. Maybe they're right, Maybe you were just scared here being by yourself. But then, how does that explain the rock and their debriill will of the porch, and how does that explain the house being slapped Because there were no trees that were in the yard. Okay, so there was no tree that could drop something onto the house. There was no branch I could hit the house. It was totally clear cut around the house. The only trees were back behind the garage, and that was probably thirty yards from the house. So nothing can touch the house. It is on its own. So I'm thinking, what explains the flap, what explains the rock? So that night, I'm sitting there and the petrified feeling comes back, and I'm sitting in the living room. Now the living room, there's a couch, there's a coffee table, there's a small little walkway because it's a narrow living room. It's long, but it's narrow. And then the TV and the wall, so the wall and the TV were as one. The TV was on the wall, so there was roughly and I say four feet, it could be five feet. I'm at the best guesser in this stepth and like to the wall. And then outside of the wall was outside. It was outside front porch. On the front porch there was that old rawd iron heavy black metal furniture if you're familiar with that furniture. Good quality, heavy metal iron outdoor furniture was there on the front porch so when on nice days you could go out there and sit. I'm sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV. Just outside, on the other side of the wall is the front porch with the metal furniture. I'm sitting there. Weird feeling comes over me again and I'm just like, here we go again. So I'm sitting there. All of a sudden, I heard the furniture move, and I'm petrified. Not only was I petrified already because that weird feeling, but now something is on the front porch and it moved. The furniture if you've ever had any interactions with that type of furniture. It doesn't move easy, like skips and jumps when you're pulling it, and it makes that weird metal against wood bouncing sound. That's what I heard. It got pulled, and I was like, something's out there with the furniture. It's literally on the other side of the door of me. The kitchen was close enough, but now this thing is literally on the other side of the wall from me. Toded. There are two glass sliding doors on each side of that wall, so where the TV is to the left or they're the sliding glass door and to the right they're the sliding glass door. Now obviously their locked. It's just a lot and I'm like, whatever's out there, is it going to come in because clearly the light's dre on. Now I'm thinking, this is what's been coming around, you know. This has got to be what's leaving the rock. This has got to be what slapped the house. This is what keeps coming around and giving me these weird feelings. Whatever this is, it's on the porch and I was petrified. I was not getting myself up off that couch look out that window for nothing. Obviously it knew I was in there, but I didn't want to see it, and for some strange, irrational I didn't want it to see me. Now I'm sure it had already seen me because it was coming around, but in my mind, I'm like, I don't want to see me. I don't want it to see me, and I didn't want to see it, so I never looked out the window. I was too petrified. I did not want to leave that couch. Is it going to come in? Is it going to come in? Because there was a lot of outside doors. There was the two that led into the living room, there was a door that led me through the kitchen, and then that said the door that came in and out of the normal house. So they've at least four ways into this house and plus countless windows. So I'm like, is it finally getting more confident that it's going to come in? Being started off slow, start off with the roup, and now it started off with the house flap, and now whatever is on the porch just out on the other side of the wall from me, moving furniture something, whatever it is, is getting more and more comfortable or confident. But luckily nothing did. There was no other sound, there was no other or anything, but the fear was still there. I still had that weird feeling once again. I'd get upstairs and I called my husband. I said, there's something on the porch that just moved the furniture. I don't know what to do. He was just like, I'm sure it's just an animal up there. I'm sure it's just the raccoon up there on the porch and a bump the furniture and it made it move. I'm like, John, I'm like, that furniture find me. I'm like, you have to pull that furture. I'm like, you think of raccoon bumping into it's going to make that thing move. Angie, you're just being irrational. They don't understand what's going on up here. Having that distance, he was easily to explain things away. Now. He wasn't thinking I was lying. He was just trying to think of the other side, which I appreciate, and I'm one hundred percent for that. I'm not an irrational person. I tried to do critical thinking in things, but in my critical thinking, I couldn't figure out what in the world was going on. So it was getting towards the end of me being there, and I could not wait to get home because practically every night, except for the nights that they were there, the weirdness would happen. I was quite getting tired of being petrified every night and not knowing what was going to happen, if it was eventually going to come in, if I am truly in danger. When I told some people about this story, They're like, why didn't you leave? I'm like, the house was paid for. Where was I going to go? I was stuck. There was nowhere else to go. I was like, you know what, your time is winding down. Just stick it out in gee, nothing serious has happened. You're scared, but just to stick it out. You're gonna be home soon. Even though I hated it, that was really the only thing I could think of doing. Really. The last night came around and I was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden, the fear came back. But it came back like a thousand times over. It was just like when I was out in the woods in Minnesota, just this deep, heavy dread. It was not like the other night. The other nights I was petrified, but this night, I don't like I can't explain it. It was just a hundred times worse. And I was sitting on the couch and for that night, I said, it was hard for me going past that window every night, but for that night, I knew in my heart something was out that window, whatever had been going on for some reason. In my soul, I knew something was out that window. And if I was to walk past that window, I was gonna see it, and it was going to see me. And I was petrified. I did not want that. I was sitting on the couch and it was like I was crying on the inside because I did not want to get up and want past that window. With every being in me, I did not want to pass that window. I wanted to like crawl on my belly stood up those stairs. I don't know why it was so strong that night, Like I said, the other nights it was strong, but it was like super strong. It was like on steroids that night. And I don't know what the difference was. So I'm sitting on the couch, going I gotta go to bed. I don't want to go to bed because I got to pass the window. There's a bedroom downstairs. There was one bedroom downstairs. But once again, in my mind, under these conditions, that wasn't an option, because I was like, if something does get into the house, it's got me. I have nowhere to go at least if I'm upstairs. It probably did come a little bit on the irrational. I was like, if something did get in, at least I would hear it getting in and I would have a chance to react. Whether it was going out window onto the roof, I don't know, but at least I would have some sort of distance between me and the it. That was my irrational, rational thoughts at the time. I gotta go upstairs, but every inch of my being did not want to pass the window. So I turned off all the lights in the house. Now, normally I would turn all the lights off in the house and just leave the stairway light on. That way I could see as I'm walking up the steps, so I when to bite it. But that night I'd like, oh, no, all lights going off and I will walk up those stairs in the dark. Whether I fall. But as I was getting off the couch and padding down the hallway to where the window was that had to turn to go up the stairs, it was like I was walking the Green Mile. It was like, I don't know what's going to happen when I get to that window. So I'm walking down the hallway and I'm looking at the window, and right before I get to it, I'm like, I can't. I put my hand up as fast as like now, mind you don't have a knee issue, and I can't even run anymore. I screwed up. I had this site block and once again, I know that sounds stupid, but it was this instinctual so it couldn't see me or to keep myself from seeing it.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to seem right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: Out of curiosity, I don't know, but I just went like this and I boogied up the stairs. The next day, I was already set to leave and I was out of there, and that was the most petrifying thing that I could not put my finger on. I got home, and it took it a long time for me to get out of the mindset of oh, night Time's coming. I was still innately get scared knowing that night time was coming, because for the last month, every night practically I had that fear. So it became in a way like a PTSD type of thing. I would get scared when nightfall would roll and I would just have to sit and talk myself down off the ledge, saying, Angie, you're home, you're safe, You're safe. You can call him down now. And it took a while. It took a couple of weeks for me to, you know, decompress from all the freakiness that was going on up there. But that was my turning point. That was the time where I said, all right, I've got to figure out what in the world is going on. Now. In my head knew what was going on because during that long timeframe of things not happening, I watched TV like everybody else. I saw the show Finding Bigfoot. If I saw some of the other stuff, some of that stuff was like, I wonder, okay, they had a house slap, and the night of the house slap was really what kind of got me thinking what it could be. But I didn't want to believe it. I was like, no, that's not it. But then I'm like, put a be a human being? Is that going to be sneaking up to the house I rented with a ladder declimb. The ladder in the middle of the right to splap my house. That just does not make sense. So I was like, it can't be. That's the only logical thing, but it can't be. Then in episodes, I had remembered the gifting thing of them leaving things, and so I was just like, is that what was going on? I've got to find out if all these dots that I had, if they line into for real a Sasquatch. That's what I started doing my deep died into the whole Sasquatch world for the next two years. I did a deep had died into it because I needed answers after what I went through up in Maine in Minnesota. For that manner, I needed to know what was going on? Was I in danger? What are these things? Is it what I was thinking? It was the things I was experiencing. Are these it's behaviors? That's what got me into the whole Bigfoot realm.
Speaker 2: What was next as far as your journey with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the Samurai Chatter was the next experience. Like I said, we did the whole deep die for the two years. I wanted to know everything I could about the subject. If you study something all day long for two years, I'm no expert. Please do not call me an expert. I am no expert, but I can recognize behaviors. Now, for lack of a better word, what everybody teaches about the tree knocks, the tree breaks, the branch breaks, the gifting stuff, the howls. I've started learning what we know to this date, I started learning. So fast forward once again. My husband and I go back to the same area, back to the north shore of Minnesota because wed to fleb it up there. It's just beautiful, never been I recommend you always gorgeous. So anyways, we rented another Airbnb burbo house. This house was literally on Lake Superior, so you had Lake Superior, a ginormous granite rock piece. I think the house is partly built on this granite rock. It's huge. So the house was built on this rock and all around it the owners extensive landscaping. You could barely see this little bitty cottage. This cottage I think was built in the nineteen hundreds. It's an old little woodsman's cottage from back in the day that they just redid. So it's small, it's just treams, there's no inflamation. It's just literally a trapper's cap and that they redid the landscaping towered over it. It was very remote. We're like perfect get away from people. So it's our anniversary. We went a nice little place. This one was in Schroeder, Minnesota, which is just south of Lutestam, which is just south of Grand Maray's. It's a little dotting of little towns before you get to Grand Maray. Schroeder was probably about, I don't know, thirty forty minutes outside of Grand Ray. This happened this past August of twenty twenty four. To get to the house, it is probably around one in the morning, completely pitch black out there. We're still wired from traveling. We had just driven up from Minneapolis. We did not do our travel plans. We should have flown into Dluth. We didn't. We flew into Minneapolis, so we had a four hour drive once we got to Minneapolis, so you can get to this house. So we got there very late. We're still jacked from our day of traveling. So I'm just gonna go ahead and I'm gonna unpack. So I'm unpacking. The husband's going around getting all the heat and stuff going in the house. Now we're starting to wind down a little bit and it's time for bed, so we're both laying in bed. Normally, I fall asleep watching TV because I have insomnia. That kind of drowns out the thoughts in my brain and I can fall asleep easier. My husband, on the other side, cannot fall asleep with any lights or any sound. So I'm just laying there, wide awake in bed because I can't sleep. My insomnia's going not I'm laying there and by this time we went to bed, probably around two in the morning. It took us about an hour to wind down. Once we got there, It's pitched black in the room. I'm just laying there. All of a sudden, in the silence, I hear like a tape for quarter from back in the day. For those of you who are familiar with cassette tapes, if you went when you were rewinding, it would make that weird, weird type of sound. I was laying there and that's what I heard, just out of the blue, and then boom, three booms, and that was it. And I'm laying there in bed saying no, oh no. I knew instantly. I didn't know the term yet. Samurai chatter all I knew was Sierra Sounds. When I heard that, I was like, that's the Sierra Sounds. I was like, bully Canoli. We've been here just a couple hours and I'm already hearing Samurai chattered in the boom, three distinct booms. I was just like, that was a ten squnch, nothing else, respect Nobody's standing out there with a tape cassette at three in the morning or in the morning. The next morning when he wakes up, I was like, honey, I've got to tell you. Last night, laying here, I couldn't sleep. All of a sudden I heard the and then boom. I said, I'm going outside. So I go outside and I'm trying to look for prints. I'm looking for anything because I'm like, this just can't be. And of course if you don't find anything, all the trees look fine, there's no footprints. But then again, it's going to rock, so I wouldn't expect to find a footprint on solid granite. I know that's what it was. I'm not going to miss this opportunity like I did up in Maine. Knowing now, I wish I would have known then. I would have been all over that main situation. I got two years of education now in two years, so now I know, Oh my gosh, yeah, that's like a huge regret that I have. Gosh, what an opportunity I missed in Maine, that I was so busy being fearful that I was reading the whole situation wrong. Like I said, I would have been out there leaving it gifts. I've been looking out the window. I've been doing a lot of things. Well now, when the samurai chatter happened, I said, I'm not missing this thing. So I said, I've got to find something to gift it. I want to try to interact with this thing. It was already here. It knows we're here. I don't know why it was here. Maybe it was in the woods because it was very wooded around there. Maybe it was already there and it saw us come in and waited for us to turn all the lights off before we did whatever. I don't know, but I said, I'm not going to miss this opportunity. So I looked around this rental property and they had some folded furniture outside, some like lawn furniture. So I went over. I grabbed the table and I took it over to the edge of the woods, but out of the table. And I'm like, Okay, now I got to figure out a gift. Now we're traveling, I don't have stuff to gift the Sasquatch, and personally, I'm opposed to gifting food. I think that's a bad idea for a lot of reasons. So I'm like, I got to figure out something to put out there. Let me just find a rock. We'll just start with the rock and see if anything happens with that. But take this, an ordinary rock that's all laying on the ground qd tanderine size, the one that was left, nothing big, but just something. And I left it there because we were going to be there for three days. Every day I would check it, untouched, unmoved, nothing, nothing else happened the whole entire time. And I was so disappointed because here is my chance to actually interact with something that tried to interact with me years ago, that I was petrified of, and nothing. It was time to leave. I throw the rock back in the woods, I fold up the table when we go home. That was August of twenty twenty four that I heard the samurai chatter up there. That was the end of that scenario, and I go into the Pacific Northwest. It was allergy time. It was time for me to hit the bricks and get out of Arkansas. So I was getting tired of going to Maine. I decided to try someplace out. Now that I've had that time of study, why not go to the big place so off to the Pacific northwest side. But now, of course I had to research it to see if the things I'm allergic to were in bloom there. But luckily they were not. So off I went. I rented a house in town because I did not even though the scenario that happened in Maine at the time was terrifying, but in hindsight was exciting, I still wanted my sleep at night. I didn't want something too remote because I wanted a little bit of distance. I wanted a buffer because you never know. In the years of learning about them and hearing different experiences through all the documentaries and this, that and the other, I come to learn that there's good ones, and then there's people who've had horrible experiences. So there's bad ones, and it's Forrest Gump, you don't know what you're gonna get type of thing, and so I did want a buffer just in case, So I got a house there in Port Angelis, Washington. I knew it was just on the outside of the official Olympic National Forest. That was the last stop before you get into the forest, so that was gonna be my headquarters. That was gonna be my base. I got a house there. Now this time I decided to stay there for a month and a half, just because I had learned that staying away for a month wasn't good enough. The pollen was still too active where I would come back, So now I had to stretch it out for a month and a half. When I go once again on my own, I don't know a soul there, never been there before, So once again stranger and a strange land. My husband once again comes up there with me, just to help get me settled, make sure everything is all good. So for the first several days we go just out doing tourist stuff. We're out doing a whale excursion where we go to the Hoe Rainforest, you know where, does all of the area, doing the typical tourist stuff. So now it's time for him to go home, and now I'm there alone. So now I'm more confident being alone, I'm confident going out into the woods. I was a little more confident, possibly with interactions, but still share a court, so to speak. I've never really been out in the woods actively looking for them. All the experiences I had up until that point, they had come to me. I'm going to run with the big dogs. I'm here, let's get after it. I've got two years under my belt. I start going out trying to find them. No, if you've ever been to the Pacific Northwest, it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Seriously, I was ridiculous thinking that. But I was just like, you know what, in all this time, they say they like people who are alone in the woods because it's less threatening. I was there alone. If they say they're less intimidated by women, hey check, they got that one with me. I was thinking, hey, maybe blonde hair, am my draw them into I'm seriously, I'm thinking of all these things, and why am I have going for me? Because I don't know the area, you know, so I don't know where to go. So they could go, okay hair, that's not necessarily maybe their collar. So I was like, let's just go for it. So I get there I'm just looking around Willy Nilly, just trying to find evidence of so So I'm looking for tree branch breaks, I'm looking for tree breaks, I'm looking for structures. Really didn't want to go into the woods by myself. I'm smart enough to know those woods are far different than the woods I have here in Arkansas. There are things in those woods up there that we don't have back here. I did not want to come in contact with them.
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 1: Bear, mountain lion, all that type of stuff. Even though here in Arkansas we have bear, never see them. So I was being smart about it. So I wasn't going to just go walking off into the woods on my own. So what I was doing was I was just driving and if something caught my eye, I would stop, pull over and investigate the area. It was called Hurricane Ridge those of you who are familiar with the area, No Hurricane Ridge. At one point farther into the season up in the elevation, that started getting icy and snowy, so they had shut off the access to Hurricane Ridge. So I was driving back down and I was like, Oh, I wonder where this road leads me? Where does this road go? And you start going down that road, even though I doped through a little small residential area. When you get past that area, you're out like a I'm just wow, this is very remote, even though there are houses, but still remote. Seeing things, I was like, Oh, how did that tree get up in that tree? Oh? Look at this. I was just seeing things that I had been seeing on TV all these years. The tree breaks, the weird things with the trees. Huh, all right, that's weird. Why is that tree like that? I was driving slow and I had my windows down just in case, because there was a bunch of ravens. They were going crazy. What in the world's that? Obviously I knew what ravens were, but I'm like, I've never seen that type of behavior. What's going on? That's weird. I put my car and parked into sat and watched them because it was hilarious. I had never seen a group of ravens act like that before. So, yeah, we have crows and we might have ravens. I don't know. I'm not a bird expert, but I know the typical the car type of thing. But besides that's all the bucalizations I know of those things. So when I saw them carrying on. I thought it was hilarious. So I was watching them and about five minutes so I'm like, they're just crazy. So I'd start to move on down the road slowly. Something told me, Angie, stop, so I stopped my car again. This time, I get out of the car. I have my phone with me and I start recording. I don't recognize that sound. I just keep recording. I'm thinking, I think that spot to come back and investigate, try to make any type of contact, because, like I said, I was seeing things. I nicknamed the area romper room. So now when you hear me refer to a rocker room, it's this particular spot. The reason why I call it romper room is you've ever been to the Pacific northwest, there are the forest floors like covered with this green mossy like like to call carpet. It's a very spongy and bouncy when you walk on it, everything is covered in it. To the forest, it just looked there were trees down everywhere, and it just looked like you could see monkeys, like baby monkeys, running and jumping over these logs. It just looked like a fun little play area. So fast forward recording. Is there and I was wondering, what in the world is on these recordings, not the birds, but the other thing, not to some organizations up there, and I wasn't hearing anything back. I was like, you know what, I have got to get an answer on this because I don't want to be getting stuff that's not really stuff. I was new with this, this was my first time. I just wanted somebody to say, yes, you're on the right track, or no, girl, that's just all ray then find some place else. So I'm like, you know what book conference over in Yakima, Washington here in a week. I'm like, I'm going to go to that. In the meantime, as I'm waiting to go to the big boot conference, I'm going out to the spot. Every day. I see footprints out there sat the breaks. I'm hearing things that I'm not saying that it is sasquatch because I don't know all the sounds of the area, of all the animals. At nighttime. I would go back and continue watching video and still continuing to learn. You always have to learn. So I was watching some Scott Carpenter videos. I saw him this thing with he would go out and put five rocks on a log and he would go back, like a week or two later and see if they had interaction. Sometimes he would do candy bars sometimes, and he was always saying that he would put five out fact there would be three and the other two would be thrown away. I'm I'm not getting anything out there. And when I go out there, this is a little stupid who don't go out and actively investigate. This is gonna sound stupid. But you go out there and you're just you're actively fucking out loud. But you're like, ye, I'm here. You're trying to interact with it. Do they understand us? I don't know, but it's just something that we do. So I'm out there trying to get any type of interaction. I'm out there singing because I heard it be like music. So I'm like, shoot, I'm a girl and I'm out here by myself singing. Surely that's got to draw on them. So I'm out there singing. I'm out there just talking. I'm clapping my hands hoping maybe i'll hear it clap back. Nothing sides weird sounds occasionally, but nothing like vocalizations. No tree knocks them and that stuff. So I'm like I'm gonna try it, got Carpenter. What am I gonna get liked? I'm opposed to gifting food. That's out of the question. I didn't want something that would make noise. I didn't want it to scare them. I'm sitting there and I'm looking in their toy section, going what can I bring. I saw some colored dice dice it is, so I pick up the colored dice and I go back out to roper room. But that I had it was a stump. This will be perfect. So I take out five colored dice. I take the dice and I set them on the stump and one straight line, just like Scott Carpenter did with his rocks. And I'm like, I'm gonna leave the number one facing straight up. So if something does come up and mess with something, I can tell that got messed with, whether it's got put back or not. There should be all ones facing up. I bought you some toys here, I am talking out loud, looking like a fool. I bought some toys. You're more than welcome to play with my toys. This type of thing. Now, tourists do not drive on this road. It is only for the locals who live at that little residential area I just drove through, and you would never see them. I would be sitting out there for hours, and I might have one car drive by. So in the weird case that somebody might see these dice, I'm gonna cover them up with bark. I'm gonna disguise it so nobody knows they're there. And that's what I did. I found a piece of bark on the ground, and I went over to the stump and I gently placed it on the stump, and it looked completely natural. You would have not known that was there in a million years driving by. Nobody was there when I was setting it up, so nobody knew it was there. So the next morning, on Friday, I pack up the car for the drive. I'm like, I'm gonna go check and see. And i'd get there and I lift up the bar gently nothing. They were all still just like I laid them. But my all right, Aungie, just wait, it's only been overnight. Just give us some time. Scott Carpenter said he would leave his out there for a week or more. If you've left there one night, you remember I've left you some toys. I'm gonna be gone for a couple of days, but I'll see you for a couple of days. Get the car, drive off the Yakima.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We're right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: Get to Yakima. Fantastic time at the Big Boot conference, great speakers, got to meet Jeff Meldram and some other people. Found some people from an organization that was willing to listen to my recordings and they said, oh, those sound interesting. Can you send those to us because we want to listen to them more and deeper. I said, do you think I got something now? The funny thing is as they were listening, I was listening to them too, because they wanted like a preliminary listen, just to see if it was even going to be worth their time listening to it. As they're listening to it, and I said, this is a disclaimer. If I've ever done anything wrong, it's always not on purpose. As a newbie, as a beginner, i've ever made a mistake anything, I will always clarify it. So I got these recordings for listening to him, and sometimes it did sound kind of monkeysh I ain't gonna lie. They're listening to him. One of the people would get their eyebrow. They would raise up when like that particular sound. I kept saying, I don't know what that is. Every time that sound would happen, his eyebrow would go up, and he would just look at me. I'm like, what do you here something. He goes, I don't know what that is either, and I said, you don't know what that is? He's no, I was like to cheating type of thing. I'm like, good baby, I actually am in a good spot. I stumbled upon this spot. I thought I had something, but I wasn't sure I had something, so I wanted somebody to listen. This is one of the mistakes I made. I said, but what about this monkey talk? And he's like, girl, those are ravens. I said, what I said, that's not It sounded just like when monkeys are getting themselves wound up. It sounded just like that, and he goes, no ravens do that. I said, oh, we're crying out loud. I said, perfect, I have no problem. Okay, I'm wrong on that. No worries great. I said, That's where I wanted to be set straight. So I wasn't saying wrong things. But I'm fine with being wrong. Those are ravens. No problem with that, I said, but what's that other sound? He goes that other sound? He goes, I don't know, and I said good, and he goes, can I have these and pass news around to people to see what they think? I said, sure, And so they have those recordings and I'm still waiting to hear back on those. But I knew at that point I was on the right track. I was at a place that I was reading the signals right. So bigfoot smar happens Saturday, make the long drive back Sunday, and I got back Sunday. I was too exhausted, so I didn't go out to check my dice on Sunday. So Monday morning rolls around and I jump out of bed and I head out there because I am dying to know if anything happened over the weekend. And I get there and I pull up, I get to my stump and before I do, right before the stump, fine of footprints, but it's on pavement, and I was like police smoke, So in bated breath, I walk around and I get into the front of the stump. As I'm walking up, I already see one dice at the bottom of the stump. Oh my gosh. So I lift up the piece of bark. There was only three dice there. Two were gone. I just sat there shot for a moment and said, Holly canoli. They interacted with it, and it was just like, now what it was like. I wanted to do cartwheels. I just wanted to be like, this worked, this worked. Where's the other dice? I think? Okay, Scott Carpenter said, they just threw his off to the side. They did the one. I could clearly see the one that was at my feet, But where's the other one? I'm looking all around now, mind you. They were colored dice. I didn't know what color was missing. I couldn't remember all the colors, but I knew the green one was at my feet and I saw the other ones up there, So I'm like, which one's missing. I looked at my phone. I took a screenshot on my phone before I left, so I knew the exact order. It's the black one, the black one missing. I'm looking around and of all the colors, the black one because all the dirt looked there from the rain all the time. It's always black I'm I gonna find So I'm looking and as I'm looking, white as I moved my head a certain way, and I was like, wait, what the dice was there? But it was shoved into a hole. And the white was the dice. The dice itself was black, but the dots were white. And that's what I had caught my eye, and that's what let me see it. The black dice was shoved into the hole. The green one was just laying at the bottom, just wide open for anybody walking up could see it. But the black one was shoved into a hole. And I was like, wow, they interacted with it, And now what do I do now? So I picked up the dice and I took pictures. This time, I'm like, all right, I'm gonna reset it, but I'm not going to reset it the way it was. We're just going to keep this little game going. So I left the three original ones the way they were, so the way they originally replaced stayed that way. They were in the same order. I'd never even touched them, and all the ones were facing up. The two that had been tossed aside. I picked up and I put to the far left of the stump. So now there was a gap, there was three, a gap and the two. But on the two I made the number two base up on those two days. So if anything was to come back and mess with them, then maybe just put it back down. I would know, because maybe the number wouldn't be the same once again. I start talking out loud. Hey, you found my toys, pep. We're playing with them. You're more welcome to play with them again. I'm gonna go, but I'm gonna cover them back up, but feel free to play with them again. So you cover them up. And I left, and I was this on cloud nine. I wait a couple of days, go back. Nothing. Okay, hasn't been enough time. It took a couple of days before, so maybe it's gonna take a couple of days now. Now at this point, I'm getting a little anxious because it's starting to wind down. My time up there in my head, I'm thinking of white beads. You need to, you know, be interacting with me. Our time is short. I go back and I look nothing. Okay, maybe they don't like my new layout, so let's change it back to how it was before. So this time I made it a whole straight line again. But I still left the number twos up just in case, and I covered it back up, came back checked it nothing. So now it was before the day I was supposed to lead. In the process of packing up, I'm like, I got to get up there and check. So I go up there and check. And this time as I'm lifting up, the bark falls apart in my hands. Oh but then I look and the dice were untouched. They only messed with them the one time. I'm like, oh, heartbroken, I pack everything up. I left them a little crystal for them before I left. Hopefully they got it. I like in my heart to think that they did. But with all their interaction, the one time they did with the dice, I just felt it was a nice little thing to say thank you and hopefully remember me next time. I had to think, but, yeah, they were playing with my dice.
Speaker 2: That is definitely interesting. I've had some things that I consider to be possible gifting here on the property. I've had weird things show up over the last couple of years. Things have been moved. I believe it's Sasquatch activity. Yeah, I want to go back to your original siding when you were a kid. I have a question about that. I know you were aware of bigfoot sasquatch back then because of what was going on television at the time you saw this thing. Did you think that's what you had seen when you were sixteen seventeen, or did that sort of click for you later on in life after you learn more about these things.
Speaker 1: At the time when I saw it, I didn't know what I was seeing. I guess probably the lack of a better word in my brain at that time, where had just been a monster. Looking back now I realized what it was, but I didn't make that correlation until after Maine and I saw going the deep dive into all things bigfoot, fasquatch. That's what it was. One of those movies when a character is like putting the dass together and they're like the sequence of events like this tunnel less gold past their head. That's what it was. Deers is like all these experiences started filling in the dot. The rock throwing, the looking in my window, the walking, the heavy foot steps we could hear. Now that all makes sense. To go a little bit farther back with the rocks being thrown, I surmise this is just my guess is we were in between where we were in the middle of where it was wanting to go. We were in between it getting back to that mountain, and I think it was throwing rocks at us to scare so Wando. So it continued to get back to the mountain, and we just happened to be in its way. That's the adult Angie looking back on it. The teenage Angie at the time didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: Literally, when you were talking about watching Finding Bigfoot, Cliff was calling my cell phone. We've been playing phone tag for a week. I've been trying to catch up with Cliff. Cliff a Goo buddy of mine. He actually wrote the forward to my book, and I'm hoping to hang out with him in May up at the Ohio Bigfoot Conference. If you've never done that conference, it is really a really good experience. So if you get a chance to do.
Speaker 1: It, love to go. Jeer.
Speaker 2: It's usually the first week in May. You mentioned the late Scott Carpenter some of his videos.
Speaker 1: Scott was a.
Speaker 2: Little out there in some of the theories that he had on Bigfoot. So let me ask you this. You've taken the nosedive down the proverbial bigfoot rabbit hole. There's obviously the WU, there's a flesh and blood camp. Where are you in your research into these things, all the things that you've learned? Obviously it's completely subjective, It's not even a fair question to ask, but I ask it anyway. Where are you on the difference in the flesh and blood versus some of the WU experiences that people have, as far as just your personal opinion about these creatures and the research that you've done.
Speaker 1: That is a loaded question because nobody, luckily can be one hundred percent sure yet, so it is all speculation. One day on one place and another day I'm another place. So in my heart I would love to think they are flesh and blood. But what does that mean. Do I believe that it's an ape? I don't do. I believe it is an alien of some sort or from another realm. I don't think that for myself. I am not there yet. I'm not on that end of the spectrum yet. Where I am is somewhere between. I think it is some sort of human that did not go extinct, nor did it fully. And I don't even want to say evol because I'm not an evolutionist. I'm a creationist. I believe in God. I'm at a place where I'm wrestling with the whole creation and these guys. So at this point, I feel it is an old relic, for lack of a better word, I think it's a human type thing that is Harry. As far as who, I understand the WO I understand why there's only one footprint and there's nothing else heap scratcher, I don't get it. There's a lot of things about it, like with everybody else, I don't understand. But that's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your answer. Like I said, it's completely subjective, and I certainly don't ask that question often on the show, but it's something I like to know. It's a curiosity for me, I guess the last question. For me, this is something that I've learned over the last few years doing this. Everybody who's into this, a lot of us are on the same page and we have the same goals in mind. But I think this research and what keeps people coming back is different for everybody. So let me ask you this. You've had your citing, although it was brief and you didn't know what you were dealing with at the time when you were around sixteen. What drives you in your research for these things? What's the end game for you? Do you want them recognized by science? Is it more about having more experiences?
Speaker 1: For you?
Speaker 2: What keeps you coming back to the bigfoot well and doing this research and keeps you interested in the subject.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's so many things. For myself, I don't necessarily call myself a researcher. I like to call myself a looker. I like to look for them my stances. Let me go out and document experiences that I get, and in those experiences, hopefully that can help the actual researcher say, oh that happened to that girl, Oh that happened to that person or whatever, let's start looking more into that. So I'm hoping that the experiences that I had and I share and I post will help the researchers along, but it will also help the unbelievers go maybe they're not all based, Maybe there's something to this. So what keeps me going is the experience. I'm not an adrenaline drunk, you don't get me wrong. I do get the the gg scared out of me out there. I had an incident happen when I got back from Washington, where I got back in town here in Arkansas, that happened, and yeah, it scared the the ggi's out of me. I like to document the experiences and put them out there for people to see and to say we're not crazy. There is something out in these woods. Should you be afraid? Maybe nobody knows. Like I said earlier, there's good ones and bad ones, and I don't know what the type of one you're gonna encounter if you encounter one. So yeah, be afraid, but be smart. Keep your head about you as much as you can. But if something gets thrown at you, slightly leave the area. Do keep pressing on. You might be asking for something you don't want. If you hear something happening, you could growl that I hear you, I mean to get your territory. I'll turn around and leave now, sorry, and get out of there. Don't just keep going. They're trying to alert you, Hey, you're someplace you shouldn't be. You know, heed those warnings, and I think your experiences will probably be more on the more pleasant side. But I think if you ignore those and just keep pushing and pushing I think they're going to get a little more aggressive. Now that's a blanket statement. All of them are different, you know what I'm saying. So even though I say that, you still go in on your guard. Could you never know what it will do? You just don't.
Speaker 2: Speaking of sharing your experiences, I know you recently started a YouTube channel. Why don't you tell us a little bit about that where people can find your stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So, I literally you're right just started it. I only have three or four videos up there right now. It's called swatch you're doing. I'm just putting out experiences that I've had. So the ones that we've talked about today are on there. Like I said, there's one that's on there that we didn't talk about today that a branch got thrown my direction out at the river that I was at when I got back here in Arkansas. That one's out there. As I get new stuff, I'll put it out there. You never know when stuff's going to happen. When you go out into the wood. Stuff doesn't happen every time. There were several years where nothing happened. So I'm trying to put stuff out. But if I don't have experiences and there's nothing to put out. I'll just always be honest about it. I'm not going to create or fake something just to put it out there, just to keep my views going. I'll only put something out when there's something to put out. You guys, go check it out.
Speaker 2: I will link to it on the blog. You hit over to Paranormoraldproductions dot com. Check out the Sasquatch out to Sea blog the top of the page, and I will link to Squatch of doing. You guys, go over, subscribe and show Andie some love.
Speaker 1: Angie.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you coming on the show. I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you so much. I had a blast talk with you as well. They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay. I don't want to feel we're a loving.
Speaker 3: Chop. This job chart everything.
Speaker 1: Joy for me, Joy stay right.
Speaker 3: Coming from the ways, assists Aside, stills, s.
Speaker 2: S S.
Speaker 3: S S S, side steps, State, still Place, pass start plays and parsis Start Things Things usedst ps