Speaker 1: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast as we record on this Friday, July eleventh, twenty twenty five. Hope everybody having a great week and you had a great weekend. We have a special guest joining us today from the great state of Louisiana. He'll be on just a moment Blaine before, So just a quick reminder if you'd like to join the podcast, like Blaine is today and so many others have before, please send us an email. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, that is f isn't Frankie is an Echo filesguest at gmail dot com. We'll get a questionnaire out to you just as soon as we can, and we're scheduled. It is a little backed up right now, so we ask for your patients. We're trying to work through the August and September schedule. We've gotten a plethora of emails over the last two weeks, so we.
Speaker 2: Haven't forgotten about you. Just bear with us.
Speaker 1: As we make our way through with everything else going on in life. So thank you all for continue you'd support of the podcast and the folks that want to get on and share their story like Blaine is today and without any further ado, let's go ahead and bring on today's guest and Blaine from Louisiana. Sir, thanks again for.
Speaker 2: Joining us tonight.
Speaker 3: Hey George, were you I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: Welcome back from your vacation. You've had a lot of time to ponder the things we're going to talk about today, and before we get into that, I guess introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm forty five years old. I got four daughters. I live in south eastern Louisiana. I've been here for about fifteen years, but I've kind of lived all over the place. My dad worked for the government, so born in New Jersey, lived in Pennsylvania, Montana, Idaho, Utah. I've lived in Mexico, Ecuador, California. But I came here, oh, fifteen years ago with the big construction company, ended up staying. So, you know, I guess, first and foremost, I'm a faller of Jesus Christ, and through that that's kind of led me into, you know, the things we'll talk about tonight.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: You know, I know a lot of people who spent some time in Ecuador, and I doing some research. There's a lot of expats that have since moved. Even a lot of people in the Truth community I know have spent some time there and they really enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I guess the dollar goes a long way. And what was your experience down there in Ecuador?
Speaker 3: Well, I went down there on a Mormon mission for the Mormon Church. I grew up Mormon. I was born into it. My dad's side, I would have been the third generation. Mom's side would have been second generation. So I don't know how much you know about the Mormon Church, but all the young men are expected to serve a mission to your mission. It's kind of like almost a rite of passage. So I was down there as a missionary and my experience was awesome. I love the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know that is part of kind of your journey. And Joseph Smith, I know he was the founder. It goes back to the eighteen hundreds and is based on missionary work. And if I'm not mistaken, what is it BYU?
Speaker 3: Is based on that BYU. Yeah. So there's a school in the big schools in Utah, and then they have another school in Idaho. So I actually went to I went to college at b yu Idaho as well. Is that right, Yeah, yeah, so born into it, you know, and just was I was kind of a black sheet my whole life. But it's a lot of a lot of kind of shaming and stuff like that in the church. So I ended up I went on a mission actually two years late. Typically they go, well now I think it's eighteen, it used to be nineteen, and I went one about twenty one just because I had I had some past sin. They make you wait for and stuff like that. But it was, uh, you know, other other than you know, not knowing at the time, deceiving people, the experience itself was wonderful. Anyway, I got back, got back from my mission, went to college at Byuidaho. I ended up getting married. I got married in the Mormon temple as well. And that that itself, if anyone's familiar with Mormonism, is kind of you know, like the the high the high level thing to do. Not anybody can go to a Mormon temple. So I'm not sure what the percentages are, but you know, there's a certain percentage of Mormons that they call temple worthy that you're allowed to go to the temple, and you do you know, basically these different rituals and ceremonies there.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: You know, I've had a few guests in the past that have been part of the Latter day Saints at a certain part in their life.
Speaker 2: Was it.
Speaker 1: How, I guess where did you start to see your beliefs start to differ from from the Latter day Saints? And you know, now you're a Christianity follower of Christ. And I know that the LDS is that they call themselves the Church of Jesus Christ, and they were born in the Second Grade Awakening.
Speaker 2: I've written some sorry, just had a race cargo by.
Speaker 1: I wrote many articles on substacts about the first Grade Awakening in the seventeen fifties, and the LDS Church was part of the Second Grade Awakening, which was this passionate movement you know in the United States kind of a revival, a grassroots revival. And they always seem to be hijacked. But but how did your journey, you know, going from one to the other. And by the way, when you talk about the Mormon Temple, it says only members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints who have been recommended and are in good standing are allowed to enter. Non members can only enter during open houses.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, yeah, you also have to be one of the big things. You have to be a full tithe payer to the Mormon Church, which is ten percent of everything you earn, and that is through your temple recommend That is actually they verified. They do a they call it tiding settlement every year where you actually have to take in your your tax returns really and if if you've cheated them somehow, they'll they'll.
Speaker 2: They'll difference what's that, They'll ask for the difference.
Speaker 3: Ask for the difference or to take away your temple recommend and then it's it's kind of the shame thing again, you know, if you lose the temple recommend everyone's like, oh, what did you know what this person do? So I guess I guess my kind of story with I mean, I kind of bought into it, fully, I guess I started I look back now and I started questioning I guess years ago. And I'll get into it too. But I'm an ex drug addict, seventeen years of drugs, just absolute hell. But anyway, through my path of drugs, one time myself and people around me were trying to do anything they could to get me off drugs. And one time they took me to it was some It was in California. It was this little teeny kind of like house church, I guess, kind of Pentecostal. And that was the first time I had ever seen I mean, there was a guy in a wheelchair they prayed for and he got up and walked around, and I was like what because I'd never seen any of this stuff in the Mormon Church. And they teach you the Mormon Church that it's you know, it's the fullness of the Gospel, the restoration. So they believe in what they call the Great Apostasy, so after Jesus and the Apostles, the truth was taken from the earth, and that it was restored by Joseph Smith. And when I started to see things like that, I was kind of like, well, if this is the fullness of the Gospel, where's it over here? Like what, you know, what? Why why am I not seeing people being healed and things like that. But you know, it kind of went on. So my mom, my mom got a horseback riding accident twenty years and was it twenty yeah, twenty twenty one years ago and and she was in a coma for a week and died. And that was that was real hard. And shortly after that I got I had some dental work done and the dentist prescribed me some pills that he probably shouldn't have. Oh no, and uh, I started I started taking those, you know, taking too many. You know, it felt great, and then you know, you let into you know, take take some with a beer. Then I started buying him on the street. That happened for about a year and a half. And if you know anything about you know, painkillers, opiates is basically like pharmaceutical great heroin. It's it's made from you know, basically the same the same things. So one day I was at work and I was, you end up getting sick if you don't have the stuff. I mean, definitely sick. I mean it's it's hideous. And I was sick, and uh, a buddy of mine called me, and uh, he said, hey, I got something to make you feel better. Come over. This is in Salt Lake City, So I mean, I just left work, that's how bad you get. I flew to his house and he pulled out a bag of a black tar heroin and I said, I'm not, I'm not shooting anything. And he said, you don't have to. Uh, he said, you can smoke it, you can snort it. So long story short, I smoked it, never bought pills again. And it goes to show and this is part of the story Jesus talks about. I think it's in Matthew where he says he's talking about casting the demon out of that guy, and he says the demon will go to dry and arid places and if it comes back and find its home swept clean, it'll come back with seven more demons and he will be worse off than he was before. And this is exactly how it happens. So I started on pills. By the time I was done, I was shooting fentanyl and crack cocaine in my neck. And so anyway, just a long journey. I knew it was, you know, wrong, the whole time. We'll try to get it. It's it's it's you can't. It's so hard to get off of. And anyway, there's there's a whole spiritual component to it that you know. I learned a little bit later on. But so I led up to July eighteen to twenty twenty two, I woke up paralyzed from about my nipples down, basically totally paralyzed. So I got rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and the you know, they did a bunch of different tests, and that the doctor had come in and asked me when I had fallen last, And I had fallen really bad off a roof. I was flashing a chimney. The ladder broke and I fell off the roof about four years earlier than that, and I got up and walked away from it. But apparently I had shattered two vertebrads in my back that I didn't know about, and through the drug use, I got an infection in those two shattered vertebrates and that infection caused it to inflame. A piece of one of the burtebrays punctured my epidural and that's what caused the paralysis. So anyway, I was in the hospital for two months, had two back surgeries. I was in six different hospitals, and that's when I kind of started, I guess, realizing things. I think I had odd twenty three times. And then this hospital thing happened. I had a stomach complication in there that almost killed me, you know, I've been shot at, stabbed, and I started kind of getting it, like, you know, I don't think I should be around. So I started questioning a lot more. And that's when I was in the hospitals, when I really started kind of digging more into stuff. I was in a wheelchair for a year and a half. You know, they told me they weren't sure if I was ever going to walk again. You know. One of the things that that I I saw in the hospital, and I was real kind of naive to all this stuff, I mean, ignorant to it. Where I mean, I mean there's people all the time that you know, they'll slip and fall, whack their head, quadriplegic, I mean all kinds of stuff like that, all kinds of gun shoppings in there. And I saw these people get bitter. They'd get bitter because I mean, your life's just turned upside down. And you know, I didn't want to get bitter. So I told, I told the Lord, said, look, I don't want to be bitter for two years. I'll go full throttle therapy all this stuff, and if I can't walk after two years, I'll accept it, but I don't want to be bitter. And anyway, so I got out of the hospital. I was still in the wheelchair obviously, and I'm gonna I'm gonna backtrack here, George and tell you kind of a story that ties in with this. I went years before this. I was going to one of the other times I was trying to get off drugs and I had a buddy and he was taking me to a Charismatic Catholic group, which I don't know if you're familiar with that, but they're part of the Catholic Church, but they're basically Catholic Pentecostals. They do a lot of prayer, tongues, all that stuff. And so he was taking me there and he was in charge. It's the Spanish group. Because of my mission and stuff, I speak Spanish. So I was going to Spanish group and there was a there is I think still there's a Catholic deacon named Larry o'ne. He's written a bunch of books and stuff. And this guy, Pablo, who was heading up the Spanish one, asked me, said, hey, I got to go talk to this deacon guy because he's he was in charge of like the state of the Charismatic groups, and he had to go over his calendar and all that kind of stuff. He said, will you come and translate for me? I said, yeah, to this guy's house, this Catholic deacon, and I'm there to translate. And he looks at me and he says, tell me about you. When I said, a couple of things, and you know, I'm on drugs and stuff at this time, and I mean, he started telling me stuff that he shouldn't have known about me. He knew, you know, my mom had died. Was talking about drugs and a bunch of stuff. It kind of blew me away. And one of the things he said is he said, you've had one foot in and one foot out for a long time, and Jesus wants your whole heart, not a piece of it. He wants the full thing. And I and, uh, you know, like I said something that always stuck with me even when through through the years after through drug drug addiction and stuff. When I so jumping back now, when I got out of the hospital and I got home, I was sitting on my bed, I had to like throw my you know, throw myself off with the wheelchair to the bed and I prayed to the Lord of something. I was always scared to do. And I did what the Catholic deacon told me to do, and I said, I'm giving you my whole heart. I'm all in full throttle. And it was pretty much immediate that the scales fell through my eyes. I could almost hear him hit the floor. And my interest changed, my desires changed, my goals changed everything. You know, I always hated reading. I started reading all kinds of stuff, so that was that, and that led me into a lot of the truth stuff, started questioning all things. And at that point I didn't know what to do. I'm like, well, maybe I need to go back to the Mormon Church. Maybe I need to go back to this. So I I hadn't gone to them. I hadn't set foot in the church, in the Mormon Church for probably fifteen years. So I started doing all the stuff that they tell you not to. They tell you don't look on the internet, don't you know, They'll tell you it's anti Mormon. These people are, you know, demons. And I started looking at all the stuff and I literally had, you know, like a three ring binder full of stuff, contradictions early early Mormon history, all kinds of stuff about polygamy, stuff that I didn't even know when I was Mormon. You know, there's a Joseph Smith supposedly translated the these Golden Plates, and I used to be taught it was this Erman thumbum thing, which is like these pair of glasses and this little thing that kind of looked like an old school square and compass. And come to find out it was a you know, he used the scene stone with the top hat, which I actually learned about on South Park. Funny enough to come to find out it was it was true. So I have this three ring binder full of stuff of all these contradictions and all these things, and I still in this gets into the programming, hadn't been there for fifteen years, just evidence out the wall zoo, and I still didn't want to accept it. I still couldn't accept it, and it was driving me so nuts. I'm like pacing at this point, I think I was walking. I'm pacing back and forth and just trying to figure it out. So I had heard a podcast and it was one of these people that had been through satanic ritual abuse, and they they tied it back to the Mormon Church and it was kind of like just a you know, just just a blow to the head, and I remember I looked up, you know, towards you know, the firmament, and I asked God. It wasn't no lengthy prayer. I said, I need to know if this is true or not. And I walked outside. George I sat on my porch, and he answered me in the weirdest way ever. Because the Mormon Church teaches everything is because of your feelings. So they teach a burning in your bosom, They'll teach you, we'll we'll pray about the Book of Morning. If you get a burning in your bosom, it's true. And which kind of goes exactly opposite of what you know the Bible says. It says men's hearts are deceitful, you know. It talk talks about hold, you know, study and hold to what is what is true. So I go outside, so I said a little prayer to God. I go outside, and it was the weirdest thing. It was like four squirrels came to my feet. There was three hummingbirds that landed on this I got one of I got those little kind of Christmas light things. Outside. There was a couple of cardinals, I mean, just right by me. All these animals came and it was so weird. It was obvious because I was so used to like this filling stuff and I just looked up. I said, okay, So that was my answer. Later that night, I opened the Bible and I opened to Job twelve. I think it's seven to ten where it talks about it says ask the animals and they will teach you. Ask the birds in the sky and they will teach you. So that was that was my answer. So and from there I've kind of just been sifting through the weeds trying to, you know, figure everything out the best I can.
Speaker 1: That's an incredible story and so many questions to ask. First and foremost is a week from today is the three year anniversary of that event happening. So it is what an incredible story, and you've come so far in a short period of time. Something I cover on my other podcast quite a bit is the Sackler family. I've done a few standalone podcasts, and obviously you being in the rabbit holes, I'm sure and with everything that you've experienced, you've taking the time and going down some of these rabbit holes and it just blows my minds that that these wealthy families like the Sacklers are able to just settle with these state attorney generals and to wash their hands of all the damage they have done. But I know that it's more than that. It's more than money. It is like you mentioned, it's a spiritual battle. And you know these opioids. You know, sadly your story is one of a million, and unfortunately not all of them turn out the incredible way that yours did.
Speaker 3: That's right, George. One of the things that happened to me is I kind of wanted to get a little bit of the spiritual side of addiction. I so kind of jumping forward. Some of the things I've done for after after my my back stuff and my my paralysis is I've been I switched.
Speaker 1: I know you have.
Speaker 3: You've had a couple of guests on your show. I switched to a carnal or diet. I've been doing that for January, will be three years. Anyway, I tell you that I twenty four hour fast every day. I don't cheat. I tell you that because I have I have self discipline. I I get up at four every day, I go to the gym. And the reason I'm telling you is not the brag I want to. I want to go back and tell you I have a lot of self discipline, but I could not get off drugs. I couldn't. I couldn't do it with with my own power. However tough I was, or how much discipline I had, could not do it. And it was until I gave my life to Jesus that he blew that demon of addiction out of me. And then it was it was just a fight with the flesh, which, to be honest with you, isn't that big of a deal. It's it's it's not that hard. You know. Scripture says that you know your new creation, the oldest old to new is new. I'll take out your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. So it really seems like a past, a past life. But I think there's a lot and this is this is all stuff. So I asked, So I asked God. I said, you know, I was asking, like, why why could I never get off drugs? I mean, I just couldn't get off of them? And he said to me, he said, well, look into demonology. And this is something that I was just kind of clueless about. And so I started reading a bunch of different books on kind of exorcism, deliver ince that type of stuff, and you know, had had no idea all the kind of spiritual ramifications of different things with you know, all kinds of stuff opening doors. The Mormon Church teaches h They have what they call articles of faith. The second Article of Faith. I'm actually gonna because it's been so long, I'm gonna read it to you, but it says, we believe that men will not be punished for their own sin, will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression. So they don't believe in original sin. And then I get reading the Bible and it's talking about you know, curses visited to the generations, you know, three and four generations back, and I start finding out, you know, some of this stuff I think is lineage stuff that's you know, plagued me and plagued my family.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: If I can just add on to that, I've seen some YouTube videos and if I can find them, I'll put them in the show notes. There was one gentleman who opened up about his past and you know, talked about how, you know, some of these drugs do invite demons into you and take control for you know, a lesser wor right kind of controlled to take away. Like you said, you're a very disciplined person. But you know, it's really hard to explain how this guy talked about it, but he had mentioned something that really stood out to me. While he was in college, he had a Christian professor that warned people of modern day medicine. And again, not all modern day medicines are terrible, right, but the opioids and a lot of the things that are mind altering I think have a deeper, much deeper reasoning to them, and much nefarious side, which I think lends some credence to I've heard a lot of these stories.
Speaker 3: Well they absolutely do. I mean, you have you have all that stuff going on right now with these people who are micro dosi and hallucinogens, and I think I think some drugs are different than others with with having more door opening, if you will, But I mean, you're basically I think illegal accessing the spirit realm, and by doing that, you're kicking a door wide open. You don't know what's going to come through it, but they do. There's a I don't know if you've ever heard of doctor Jerry Marzinski.
Speaker 2: I'm not familiar with him.
Speaker 3: So I've heard him on a couple of podcasts. I think he has a book. He was a pretty cool story like for forty years, the lycos license psychotherapist and he worked with he worked with death rowing mates and mental mental ward patients, and he when he started, he's a full on atheist. It's a chemical balance in your head. And slowly through his journey he basically I think it's twenty two or twenty seven patterns he identifies that schizophrenics have in common, and he's, you know, he's trying to figure it out because if they're hallos hallucinating, it shouldn't be adhering to a pattern. So anyway, he ends up, you know, basically figuring out that this is, you know, these voices they're hearing, it's not it's not their own. But one of the things he says, going back to drugs, is that methamphetamines are one of the biggest gateway drugs for these voices these people here. So there's there's totally you know, I mean, they don't call you know, alcohol spirits for nothing, precisely.
Speaker 1: Somebody just mentioned that the other day and I went to his website, Jerry Mazinski.
Speaker 2: As soon as I saw his face, I recalled him. I have seen a few of his videos before, and he's he.
Speaker 1: Talks about that he believes that schizophrenics are not having hallucinations when they hear voices, they're actually hearing uh, demonic voices for you know, lack of a better word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you uh, Like I said, I've read. I've read a few, quite a few different books, quite a few Exorcist and Deliverate with people kind of say the same thing that the time schizophrenics they're not crazy, they're they're being tortured. So it's pretty interesting. But lots of times it goes hand in hand with rug use. You know, you see, guy, I see them all the time down here, if I go to the city, you know, these homeless guys talking to themselves all over the place, and unfortunately, you know prime most of them.
Speaker 2: Are drug addicts one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And I think everybody is seeing the uptick with all the states legalizing drugs, and it's just to me, you know, I used to laugh when I heard, you know, marijuana was a gateway drug, and then I saw what happened in Colorado and.
Speaker 2: I didn't laugh anymore. Yeah, right, it's insane.
Speaker 3: I kind of wonder too, Georgia. You know this stuff they made legal, I think it's a lot of it's synthetic, and I don't think it's the same same stuff Uncle Bobby was smoking back in the day.
Speaker 1: I've heard that from many fellow veterans who got their legal cards, and they said, man, this isn't the stuff we used to smoke back in the day.
Speaker 2: It's very powerful, and it's very are you addicting?
Speaker 1: And and most of them ended up either getting off on it or I don't want to say this, who's listening, but they may or may not.
Speaker 3: Be growing their own right right, Yeah, yeah, I've heard. I was never a big marijuana I actually didn't like it. But you know, I've heard a lot of people say that this this new stuff, it's almost got like stuff in it to make you hallucinate and everything. It's just way, way more than you know, the original.
Speaker 2: Plant it is. I'm so glad to hear.
Speaker 1: You know, we hear the stories of secular problems being addressed with secular ideals, but I say all the time, many of our secular problems need to be addressed through Jesus Christ. And you're a living example of how you know, Jesus does save and having faith does save, and we need to turn our lives over to him. And I learned something when I first started seminary was I would pray to God tell him what I wanted. But his plan and our plan aren't always the same. And it's just a matter of us being better listeners and following the path that He wants us to take. And when we don't do that that I believe that's when we encounter hard times. And I've become a better listener and going along his path.
Speaker 3: Yep, absolutely, George. Uh, sometimes we want to we want to make our own way, and uh, we end up kind of finding out the hard way. You know what, George, I've been through a lot of stuff and you know I still have you know, I walk, and I still got some balance issues and things, and you know, I have a past that's you know, full of all kinds of uh you know, legal problems and and and uh you know kids, kids I don't see and stuff like that. But looking at it now, I mean I wouldn't change anything. It's it's it's you know, it's made me made me who I am. And I think, uh, everything is in God's eyes is done on the purpose. Uh. And I think that there's that scripture that says, you know, what Satan intended for evil, God will use for good, and uh, you know it's it's it's it's been a long road, but you know, still still moving forward. So when I was in AUH, going back to the pharmaceutical stuff. When I got out of the hospital, they had me on so much stuff. I mean, I could fall asleep talking to you right now. It was. It was crazy. I remember saying to my wife, I said it just like this. I said, I ain't taking this shit no more. And she's like, you have to take it. I'm like, no, I don't. So I got a pill cutter and I started cutting it in half and taking half of it, and then I went down to a quarter and I figured it out. It really wasn't even doing anything. And that's when I started reading about inflammation and kind of looking into foods and things, and I started doing the carnivore diet and it's, you know, it's it's immensely not even with with just stuff that I didn't even notice before I started doing that. I had hideous heartburn and like acid reflux. That's totally gone. I used to drink before I go to bed. Well, I've been on sleep medicine, but I used to drink before I went to bed, a whole bottle of zequill to go to sleep. My whole life, I had problem sleep. I sleep like a rock. Now I don't take anything. When I got out of the hospital too, I got this weird rash on my chin all over my chest and I couldn't get rid of it. So I went to a dermatologist. And this is before I started cleaning up the diet. And he said to me, I can't remember what it's called, but he said to me, yeah, you'll have it your whole life and you can't get rid of it. And I said, well, you maybe I'll have my whole life. I'm you know, I think at the time I was forty three. I'm like, I'm forties. I've never He said, yeah, it probably came on from all the stress of the surgeries and stuff. But we have a cream for that, he said.
Speaker 2: We haven't. Yeah, yeah, I've got a prescription for you.
Speaker 3: He said, put the cream on. It'll go away when it comes back, put the cream on, you know, and he said, if you run out of cream, come back and see me. So I did it, you know, and like you said it would, it would, it would go away with the cream, come back and put the cream back on. And I noticed about a year and two diet, the carnivore diet, it just never came back, never had it again.
Speaker 1: That's that's the common thing I hear about that diet. There's a homesteader we follow on YouTube, we've been following on for years, and he had a serious skin condition. He even left California moved to North Carolina thinking that that would help it.
Speaker 2: And it did to a certain extent.
Speaker 1: He got away from the city and all of that, but it wasn't until he went to the carnivore diet that same thing skin rash. The doctor said he'd always have it. To a certain extent stent, they had some medicines that could help. And within I think you said, ninety days of doing the carnivore diet, it was gone and it's never come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I know who you're talking about. Maybe I think I've seen them on YouTube. Yeah, it's it's pretty incredible. I mean I think, uh, and I've I've kind of gone more more than just that. I mean, I've got into look at you know, I think you make your own detergent and stuff like that. I mean, I make my own soap, I make my own deodorant, I make my own skin balm. What else do we do? Sunblock, try to distill on my own water, mintal, put minerals back in it. Try to do as much as we can to kind of get all the you know, all this poison and chemicals and everything else that we're being bombarded without.
Speaker 2: Uh. So the Land is the YouTube channel?
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 2: So the Land?
Speaker 3: Oh no, there's another guy. He's a home. His is actually called homestead or something. I can'mera the name. It has homestead or in it. And he's a corner. Where's who I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'll put that in the show notes for sure. As we start to make our way into flat Earth, which is you've had quite the journey already. I did want to talk about programming, because between addiction and pharmaceuticals and Mormonism is a bit of programming, whether it's intentional or I believe most of it is intentional, but whether it's through television or you know, Mormonism, or whatever the case may be. You know, when you look at all the different rabbit holes, it can be nine to eleven flat earth. At the end of the day, they all link back to Satan, and they want to keep you away from the truth. Right, And when we're searching for truth, the ultimate truth is is Jesus Christ. But all the underlyings of that, the program through television, through social media, through the left right paradigm. It is quite uh, the matrix that they've built in order to program everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty crazy, George, when you realize, you know, like it says in scripture that you know, Satan is the god of this world, and you realize that his hands are in everything everything, you know, history, food, you know, cosmology, everything, everything, It's crazy. I mean, he's he's done a good job. He's done he's done a real good job with with stuff. And you know, we have to we have to sit through the weeds and pick the bones out of everything to try to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're starting to see the people, even the people who I thought would never notice, are starting to notice. Whether it's all of these weather events, I had a certain relative who you could categorize normy as normy can be text me and say, wow, they're really controlling the weather.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I thought, wow, I never thought I would get this text from you. And then you know the slap in the face with the Epstein stuff. But I think a lot of that is just just a poke at us, saying to Macus like we could like that. I could see them literally having a side bet saying hey, I bete. We could say that, you know, nothing ever happened with Epstein and they'll do nothing about it.
Speaker 2: This is how you know. I think a lot of it is mockery at this point.
Speaker 3: Well that and how can they put a list that when they're all on it, you know, exactly.
Speaker 2: Every single one of them.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, the programming is just I mean, it's just crazy. You know. There's a scripture in Proverbs fourteen twelve it says there is there is a way which seems right to a man, but at the end leads to death. In Proverbs eighteen seventeen says in a lawsuit, the first to speak seems right until the second person comes in and cross examines him. So I think a lot of this stuff we just don't, you know, we hear it and just take it for granted, we don't look into it. And then once you want, you take the time. And I think that's the other thing is we just don't have time. I mean, it's they keep us so busy with you know, bills and work and you know, having to pay this and that, and then in your free time you're you know on Facebook or all this. You know, it's all static and filters to keep you busy and tied up and not you know, too tired to do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the most important part of the matrix, I believe is making sure there's a cost for everything. That's why people like Nikola Tesla were so trivialized because you know, paying for electric and you know, we they want us to be one hundred percent dependent on them.
Speaker 2: You look at the gentleman.
Speaker 1: Who created you know, these vehicles that could run on water that you know they ended.
Speaker 3: They had a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one guy died in the parking lot after drinking cranberry juice. The other guy was killed in the top shooting in Buffalo. And it's just you know, tuesdayn interviewing Scott Share he had a lawsuit against the medical industrial complex, and thirty minutes after all the proof they had, they just said, nope, we rule for the hospital. It's it's truly an uphill battle. And that's why, you know Proverbs fourteen twelve when you mentioned that there's a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death. Right talking about the deceptive nature of these things, what what is important?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What should we be seeking wisdom and discernment? And you know, what is it one thousand, four hundred and forty minutes every single day, what are we doing with each and every one of them? We should be using that in a positive manner. That shouldn't be involved in, you know, debating over Trump and all this other nonsense.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, these people don't.
Speaker 1: And the Bible is very clear about wealthy people. There's a if you think about these words, there's a better chance of a camel going through the eye and needle than a wealthy man getting into heaven. That says a lot about our elite class, the ruling class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's all of it. To me. It's kind of like a false reality pulled over God's reality and we're too busy looking in this fall. I mean, it's not even like real. It's like an illusion.
Speaker 2: The Truman Show.
Speaker 3: It is exactly. It is exactly.
Speaker 1: And speaking to the Truman Show, the boat has hit the wall. Let's talk about your journey to flat Earth?
Speaker 2: How did all that happen?
Speaker 3: Well, George, I don't know how weird you want to get, but about what it would be About fifteen years ago, when I first came to Louisiana, I came to this big construction company and I'm gonna make this kind of quick, but they put me in the middle of nowhere in this house they paid for housing. I was all by myself, and they told me later on they put more guys in there with me, and most of the guys lived in town, but all those apartments were full the guys that were working on the construction project. Anyway, I saw something real weird. Not only did I see it, it messed me forout a month, and I thought it was a demon. I thought that house was haunted. It wasn't until years later. I was driving to Orlando, and I didn't even know about podcasts at the time, but I was sick of listening to music and so I went on YouTube and I saw something about Bigfoot and I clicked on it thinking it was a movie, and it was like the podcast that they record and put on YouTube, Like, oh, this is stupid. Well, I kept listening to it and I had to pull over because it was like exactly what had happened to me in that house. So I kind of got into it through Bigfoot and different stuff like that. And the crazy part was I started, you know, listening and looking at and reading all kinds of stuff about hollow Earth, you know, all these other conspiracies nine to eleven, and I and I kept getting I kept getting hearing people mention flat Earth, and I was like, that's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. It was just so dumb. And then I ended up hearing Dave Weiss on a show. It was a podcast I listened to and he was on it, and you know, he made a lot of sense, and so I searched him on Spotify and listened to him a few more times, and then lo and behold your show popped in on like the recommendations, and you know, I listened to the first one, whiy to Lie, and then I you know, it took me. It kind of still took me a while to accept it. But it's just you know, there's there's more, there's more proof than there is a you know, things against it. I mean I went out and kind of did my own things too old. Let me fine. So for work, I work in the construction field and we all use levels right, plumbs and levels right. But I was I was gonna say, is I use a drone on a daily basis?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I was one time, so I was in I was in a town here, and I flew the drone up and then drone will tell you where it's at. It was sixty two feet above the trees. I was forty eight miles from New Orleans, so sixty two feet forty eight miles. And they actually have you google it. They have an Earth curvature calculator. You can just punch the numbers into it. I ask you the miles, you know how high you are, and it'll tell you. And I could see all the New Orleans, the buildings top to bottom. It was supposed to be what it said, six hundred and eighty eight miles below curvature. No, I'm wronging that. When it was nine hundred and thirty one below curvature. The other one I did. I could get to the edge of my town and you go across the big lake Lake Poncha Training. From the edge, I could see New Orleans. That's thirty six miles. I actually drove that and I put in six feet, which was probably because I was sitting in a car, probably not even that. I just put in what you know, height wise, and that was six hundred and eighty eight feet. It was supposed to be below curvature. Then, just a lot of stuff like you mentioned being in construction. I mean, we use levels all the time, the little bubble inside of it, you know, water sits level all the time. Other thing. I kind of a lot of my stuff just uh, you know, kind of how how I didn't I didn't think with common sense. So, like I mentioned, I go to the gym every morning at at four and I've actually taken a bunch of pictures since then of how the moon many mornings it'll just if you if you look at the moon, it'll just light up the clouds around it. It doesn't light up the whole the whole sky, you know. And I'd look at and big how's it like spotlighting on just those ones. You know, it doesn't didn't make sense. But like I said, I take pictures of that all the time. And then I think, uh, I got into uh kind of the NASA NASA bloop or stuff and and and you know, and I mean, like I said, it just it's crazy. I mean, I think it's just a big money scheme.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, seventy million dollars a day plus you know, Trump and Elon like to pretend that they're enemies, but that's just more black ops money for you know, for the elite ruling class and to use against us.
Speaker 2: And the moon landing.
Speaker 1: You know, when you really think about you know, you mentioned Satan is the ruler of this earth, and you know it's kind of sad when you think about it, that man's greatest accomplishment is a lie. I mean that just really explains everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it is. It's incredible even I mean even if it even if it was real, seventy million dollars a day to what bring back a moon rock? How does that help uvanity? I mean, I'm driving across potholes and stuff.
Speaker 2: Down here, exactly. It is.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's insane. But it's one of those things. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: And it's like I said before, it all ties in together, and everything's a lie.
Speaker 2: Politics at the federal level. R Ali.
Speaker 1: It's the music industry when you look and see all of the big bands over the years all have a connection to the CIA, the OSS, you know, the police from the eighties and Jim Morrison's dad was the Admiral of the Gulf of Tonkin. You know, the USS, Maddocks and all these people. You know, there's just too many coincidences. And you know, at some point, let me ask you this did Did this evidence of flat earth come at you at a particular time where you believe it had to come to Like if it were had come earlier, would you even paid attention to it?
Speaker 3: No, I think it came at the right time because I was you know, a lot of people I know that are on the show woke up during COVID and I didn't. I was still shooting dope. I mean I was. Mine was kind of you know, like I said, when I I prayed the Lord, he started showing me all stuff. But I had been down a bunch of rabbit holes and you know stuff that people say is crazy with like I said, Bigfoot and things like that, and I'd see flat Earth and I'm like, oh, that's that's the dodubest thing I ever heard of. But I think it's just uh, you know, it's just one of those things when you take the time to actually look at something. You know, I think it in the programming. Go back to the programming. I mean they've they've done a good job too. If like Holleywood, Star Wars and Star Trek, I mean, I think these people want it to be real, like they they want it to be real, and it's just that's why they won't give it a glance.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. All the programming.
Speaker 1: You know, how many people are just Star Wars right, even the baseball The Phillies have their Star Wars and people will go to a baseball game dressed is you know, insert your your Star Wars character here.
Speaker 2: And they wanted they want it to be real.
Speaker 3: You're right, right, Yeah, it's crazy. So anyway, anyway, so the NASA stuff, gravity was you know when I when I started looking at flat Earth, gravity was kind of weird because I said, there, like I said, it's just we we just don't think. Like I was saying to my kid the other day, I'm like, how is it that you know, the the gravity is holding down trillions and trillions of gallons of water, but that moth just flew by my face? Why is it not like sucked down and splattered to the ground.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: It makes no sense?
Speaker 1: Like people, you truly can't comprehend the weight of the amount of water we have in the oceans.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but a butterfly or you name it can just gently float away. But Bill Ny the.
Speaker 1: Sign sky can sit down and explain some ridiculous explanation and they'll look at you and say, see, you're such a dummy, and then they'll mock you, like the other guy talking about how the curvature of the earth or the road the speed the Earth was spinning caused a field goal against the Cincinnati Bengals to to go in, or some stupid ridiculous yeah, Neil the grass Tyson and people, will you look at that video now? Granted the comments to be turned off because people are waking up, but it'll hundreds of thousands, if not millions of us people eat that.
Speaker 3: Stuff up, right, Yeah, they they probably all paid actors. George.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, did you realize at the time, I know, I don't want to use the word gravity, the gravity when you know of realizing flat Earth, Like, did it come at you in waves or did you kind of pretty much understand how they were using it to hide God And did it help you understand the Bible better things of that nature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I never even really considered the Bible stuff until later. I mean, all these other little things kind of came up, and then once I started going over the Bible stuff, I was kind of like, wow, I mean it it supports you know, and you know, I don't I don't know. I think a lot of people have said that. You know, I don't really like the word flat earth. I mean, it could be a diamond for all we know, but I do know is not what they're telling us, right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You do the corners, right, the four corners of the world and the four winds.
Speaker 3: Ye steadfast and unmovable. You know, we're we're we're spinning and corkscrewing, you know, about one thousand miles an hour and six hundred and sixty six thousand, you know, around the sun and chasing it half a million to go outside and you know there's birds chirping, and you know we're not moving.
Speaker 1: If I was able to hack into the Internet into every TV station and radio station around the world, and I could blast your face in front of every single individual for five minut it's what would be your best presentation of telling people about the true shape of this earth?
Speaker 3: My best presentation would probably be h It would probably be I mean, I guess, I guess it depends on who I was talking to. You know, it could be the Bible, if I was talking to a you know, a Christian person to try to find some I guess common ground because to some of these people just sound so nuts when you when you when you try to tell them. But definitely, I think lots of times I'll ask people little little questions that you know you've probably heard before. You know, if if if the if the sun's ninety three million miles away, then why you know, why space black? Why is it not all lit up? How's how's it just spotlighting on the earth? You know, things like that, and and just kind of leave it at that to make some questions, like the thing I was talking about the clouds. When I was out in Arkansas, my sister was there and we went to Walmart is a big fire workshop there in Bentonville. Before they started, the moon was exactly like that, lit up the clouds, and I asked her, I said, uh, you know, if the moon is what is it two hundred and thirty four thousand miles away? They tell us why are why is it just lighting up those two clouds around it? So I think I don't know. For me, I think it's stuff like that instead of trying to do a big presentation lots of times too, and I think you've said it is. You know, they'll want to defend it, and you know, I know more about the globe than they do.
Speaker 2: That's a great point.
Speaker 1: If you ask people how how far away the sun is, you might get five who got it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't know, they don't know. And then I'll tell them, you know, you're trying to defend something you don't even know about. But you know, it's just it's just it's just crazy how it's pushed on us too. Yeah. I never noticed until you know, I got into the flat Earth community. All the globes, you know, from the time your kids in Sesame Street and on this and I got small children, they'll watch stuff and there's you know, there's I see them all the time. There's globes all over the place, an astronaut, a fake rocket. I mean, it just like drilled into your head.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: They pushed the history that they want on you. And I was actually at the beach. I took my daughters down to an event and there was a library there, so I walked in and I sat in the library for ninety minutes and I read books. I think the latest book was from the nineteen fifties, and it talked about the Civil War and some things that you'd never find in the textbooks today, and some of the science books. I'd love going back and reading the old books because what they taught back then is completely different than what they taught today. So one of the things that I have found is the textbooks after World War Two are much, I mean so much different than the textbooks from before.
Speaker 3: Right, yep, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Pushing pushing the narrative. For sure.
Speaker 1: Did when you finally took in flat earth, as you know, and I'm again we're just using that term for for what it is, But did it have the same impact on you on other rabbit holes, like for instance, to me, I felt betrayed when I found the truth about nine to eleven. I was more mad at myself when I found out the truth about you know, the spinning ball was a lie? Or was it just one of those things like how well, of course it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was kind of more of course it is. Everything else is I mean, everything else is a lie? Yeah, I mean it's it's it's it's crazy. I kind of kind of got in, got in a little bit, you know. I know there's people on talking about the weird history stuff with the old buildings and stuff, and that's a crazy rabbit hole. You know. It's funny my kids, Uh, I have a an eight and a twelve year old here that lived with me, and they'll you know, we just drove from here to Arkansas, like I was telling you, we went through a little rock and they're yelling, hey, there's a founded building.
Speaker 2: They watched the lunch Break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they don't watch too much. I just talk about them. But it's it's it's pretty pretty interesting because they once you see those two they stick out like sore thumps.
Speaker 1: They really do have you ever done any research into that, any ponderance of when the timeline was really switched up?
Speaker 3: Yet some George, you know, I go back and forth on the little season thing. You know, it makes a lot of sense, and I'm almost kind of wondering if stuff isn't like circular where maybe a lot of that stuff did happen, but it's gonna happen again. I was just looking at what's that one scripture they always use in Matthew twenty four when they talk about this generation.
Speaker 2: All do these things will come to pass in this generation?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the one they I'm trying to look it up. Quick, give me a sick Yeah, what is it that?
Speaker 2: H thirty verse thirty four.
Speaker 1: Truly, I tell you this generation will certainly not pass away until all of these things have happened.
Speaker 2: Heaven and Earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's what was that? What was that scripture?
Speaker 2: Matthew twenty four, verse thirty four.
Speaker 3: So if you read Matthew twenty three, thirty seven to thirty nine, it says, Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you kill the prophets and stone those who have been sent to you. How often I have wanted to gather my little, my children in a way that a hen, that a hen gathers her young under her wings. But you were not willing behold. Your house shall be abandoned to you, having been deserted before. I say to you, you shall not see me again until you say, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. And so it just you know, I, like I said, I go back and forth on it because he's when when it says little, you know, this generation in this, he's kind of if you go before in this Matthew twenty three, he's talking about the temple. So I don't know, but it's it's definitely something's weird. I mean just google, you know, Library of Congress and look at that building and they're you know, they're all over the place. Like I said, I'm in construction and there's no way we could do that today. And then you look into the you know, it was made in two years by a couple of prisoners and you know, a donkey and a wheelbarrow. I mean impossible. So you know, I don't know, I don't know, trying to trying to figure it all out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's powerful. I'm glad you brought that up. Jesus speaking at the end of Matthew twenty three, right, and how he's talking about how he has longed to gather you together but you were not willing man.
Speaker 2: That's uh.
Speaker 1: You could almost hear the frustration in his voice, right, And I guess it's kind of the same frustration, you know, not necessarily when we try to connect with others on biblical cosmology, but sharing the Gospel as well. And I think, and listen, I'm not sitting here on a mountain preaching down to the people, but I do think there's a lot of people who think they're saved, but they're not. You know, salvation doesn't come from your lips.
Speaker 2: It comes from our heart and absolutely hard it truly does.
Speaker 1: And my buddy, who is he spends ten hours a week, We text all day long.
Speaker 2: He's very passionate about the Word.
Speaker 1: And his big thing is there's and this A lot of people don't like to hear this, but there's a there's a lot of nice people in hell, and that's that's tough to hear.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: During the seventeen fifties, there was a lot of that brimstone preaching that people turned away from because they just they didn't want to hear that stuff. But there's a reality to it that people need to understand that there are consequences for their actions. Right, that shouldn't You shouldn't be going to church every weekend and hearing that NonStop. But it does need to be spoken that there is repercussions for our actions. You know, it takes more than showing up to church once a week.
Speaker 2: It's uh.
Speaker 1: Attrition and repentance means doing your best to turn away. Obviously, we're all going to fall again, We're all going to make mistakes, right, That's that, That is the power of the blood of Jesus Christ. However, we have to make an effort to turn away from our sins when we repent. Repent comes from the heart, not from the lips.
Speaker 3: Correct. Yeah, yep, at the end of the day. My smallest kid asked me the other day and she said, you know what religion is the true one and you know which people are saved? And you know I said, I said the same thing to her. I said, at the end of the day, God doesn't see denominations, he sees your heart. And I think people get too wrapped up in in in religion, and they don't truly even know the Lord.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. That's a great point. You know. People used to say, you know, what are you to hear?
Speaker 1: Methodist, Pentecostal, Catholic, Christian, And now I just I don't use any of those terms.
Speaker 2: I just I follow Christ right honestly.
Speaker 1: That's because I see how deluded the term Christianity has become, and how a lot of places institutions have set the bar.
Speaker 2: And again that's not me.
Speaker 1: I'm flawed like everybody else, but even my you know, my broken self can see how far some of these churches have fell away from the true Word of God.
Speaker 3: It's sad. It's sad, George. You know, that's all I always say. As well, you know, I follow Jesus Christ. Yeah, I actually, uh, we go, we go, we go to Catholic Church, George. And I could get into that a little bit, because that's been a rougher one for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. So so for me.
Speaker 1: One of the biggest things I will tell you, like just so with the Catholic Church. The thing I have a problem with is and this is just from what I you know, I know of Catholicism is you know, the Bible specific not about calling a man father.
Speaker 2: That's a big one for me. The worship of Mary and what's the other one.
Speaker 1: Obviously you know what happened back in the fifteen hundreds was then. But those those are the big things for me, obviously, the hierarchy with the pope.
Speaker 3: And everything, right right, I mean, and you know, at the end of the day, it's religion. So I used to go I used to go out to the Catholic Church like a like a rocket ship and uh on two occasions, and my my wife is very religious. In two occasions, the Lord kind of told me to calm down with it. So anyway, that that's why why I've kept going. But I think there's that, and it's led me down my own journey to sure question a lot of things, you know, like I don't I don't pray the saints, I don't do rosaries. But there is a lot of you know, there's a lot of stuff that So for example, the and I I did the same thing that that scripture Matthew twenty three. I think it is don't call in any man father, but you know your father who is in heaven. I quit. I wouldn't call I wouldn't call the priest father because of that scripture. But you know then I actually kind of looked at it, and if you it's it's it's kind of weird because if you read other parts of the Bible, you have Joseph tells his brother that God has made him a father to Pharaoh. That's in Genesis forty five, Job twenty eight. I was a father of the poor Isaiah twenty two. I will call my servant Elichem, the son of Heli, and clothe him with a robe, and he will bind a girdle on him, and I will commit the authority to his hand, and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and into the house of Judah. Second Kings. Alicia cries, my father, my father to Elijah. And there's a lot of stuff in the New Testament too, where you know, Peter refers to our father Abraham. Paul speaks of our father Isaac. Paul refers to Timothy as his child many times, my beloved and faithful Child's first Corinthians, Timothy my true child and faith, grace, mercy, and peace, And it kind of goes on and on, so I start looking at it more. And you know, if you read the couple verses above that in I think it's six to seven, it says he's talking about the Pharisees and how they like to be called father, to have the high places and the first chairs in the meetings in the marketplace being called master. And then if you go below the scripture, it also talks about not calling anybody teacher and not calling anybody master. And there's numerous times where they you know, they appoint teachers and prophets anyway, So it's just stuff that it's you know, I think it he's talking more to like cult like leaders there.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you could, to be fair.
Speaker 1: In Matthew twenty three eight, I mean he's talking to the disciples and the crowd there at the time he did, he was having a problem. He was critiquing the religious leaders of their time for their hypocrisy and pride, which, to be fair, we see that all the time here even listen, even with the Protestant denominations right, the same thing, and this also lends credence to if you show a Bible verse to one hundred people, you're gonna get fifty or sixty different answers of what this verse means. Right, but you know one thing we can can't agree on, as you know, all things all the glory.
Speaker 2: To Jesus Christ and he is the only way to salvation.
Speaker 3: Correct. Yeah, absolutely, But yeah, it's kind of led me on a journey to look at a lot of the stuff that you know that they do.
Speaker 1: You know what, I like, you did You went on your own journey and you didn't listen to other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I think even when we do listen to people though. I mean, for example, there's a I don't know if he's been on your show. He's he's fairly I guess big in the podcast world. I kind of liked the guy. But I was listening to him it's probably been maybe five or six months ago, and he was talking about the Sabbath day and he basically said, you know that it was turned into Sunday because the Sun God worshiped in three twenty five in the Council of Niceea. And so I looked into that, and you know, just out of my own curiosity, and so he's saying three twenty five counseled and iicea and I mean there's evidence in the data Chase seventy a d. Chapter fourteen talks about the Lord's Day, the eighth day, which was Sundays when it was changed. You know, the Epistle of Barnabas seventy eighty four, I mean seventy four a D. The eighth day, the Sabbath of Israel with the was the Lord's Day. The Epistle of or two Magnations, written by Ignations of Antioch was one hundred and ten, no longer observing the Sabbath day, but living in observance with the Lord's Day. So it's just interesting. I think even in our own, you know, truser world, it's still good to kind of verify things. I think a lot of times we just listen to stuff and you know, we believe it, and I think, you know, I think the Lord lights when we look for stuff. Yeah. There's a scripture in Proverbs twenty four too, and it says it is the glory of God to conceal a matter. It's the honor of kings to search it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, no, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, you're I think it's so important because there's so many of these things that even me. And I'm fifty six now, and I spent a lot of time even when I'm out working. Uh you know, I've got the one Earbut in you know, I think about all these things. Right, should we just a shue Saturday as the Sabbath? What about you know, should we really be celebrating Easter, which we know, you know was founded after Ishtar and all of that, and the Pagans Christmas and all this other stuff. It's and I listened to. I intentionally listen to different viewpoints. So for instance, I'll put this in the show notes if everybody wants to check it out. There's a church in northern Alabama, the Assembly of Yahweh, And this guy is very, very tour based.
Speaker 2: They worship on Saturday. Don't even eat pork, the whole nine yards.
Speaker 1: And I listen, and I you know, it's so interesting how you can listen to one person who presents evidence so clearly, and then you go listen to someone I'll sit down with the local pastor he'll present it and you're like, my goodness, and then you'll research for yourself.
Speaker 2: It seems like, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know what exactly, And that's that direction really has to come from you and your research, and you know, for a lack of a better word, is what feels right to you?
Speaker 2: Am I off base or is that kind of how you feel?
Speaker 3: No? No, I think I think you're You're exactly right. What's that? I don't know where this one's at, But there's a scripture that basically says, you know, I'll teach you with my Holy Spirit. You don't need a man teach you. That's right. And so one of the things I always go back to, I kind of like, like I said, I'm not falling on board. I follow Jesus Christ and that's number one. But one of the things I kind of like is that is the old Church. And you'll get into a lot of different things with with Catholics and Orthodox people, you know, the the Church early Church fathers. And one of the things I have to hang up with kind of is, you know, Paul wrote what seventy percent of the New Testament. The whole time he's basically chastising the churches that they're not doing it right. And that's only what twenty to forty years after Christ's death. So I mean, what do you think happened in two thousand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a common thing I see on social media. If Paul were alive today, your church would be getting a letter.
Speaker 3: Right, right, So you know lots of times, you know, I'll get into discussions about her, you know, well the early might you know what if he wasn't right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's his the gentleman Paul not Paul Skiba?
Speaker 2: What's his name? He passed?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Rob Sciba? Thank you so much? Sorry Rob, God bless your ups Kiepa.
Speaker 1: He used to say, read what Paul read before you read what Paul wrote. Read what Paul read before you read what Paul wrote.
Speaker 2: I always thought.
Speaker 1: That that was very interesting, right, because Paul did the same thing. He read a lot of the same things we read today of the Tour, et cetera. And then he incorporated the teachings of Jesus Christ. And you know, there was a movement, there was a moment there in the truth or movement where people try to chastise Paul as a bad guy in a fraud. And I will tell you that Paul is the example. If I can be saved, then anyone could be saved.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely, yep, absolutely, George, that's interesting. But that's that's where I'm at right now for some reason, Like I said, the Lord wants me at that church. And the only thing I can kind of think of is that's where the sleek people are.
Speaker 1: Amen, well said, I couldn't couldn't say it any better myself. Was there any other subjects or topics that you wanted to touch on?
Speaker 3: Let me see it. Yeah, can we talk about real quick, just kind of a side note, kind of interesting about drones?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely.
Speaker 3: You remember those drones in New Jersey?
Speaker 1: Yep, absolutely, about an hour and a half north of me.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you're clothes huh. So anyway, they kept telling us, you know, they didn't know what it was and all this stuff, and I, you know, I, like I said, I fly drones all the time with work. And that's that's that's total bs. My foreman, my foreman. Apparently I didn't know that you can't fly drones around the bridges in Louisiana. And he was out on a boat and he stuck his drone up in the air real fast, and he said, within ten minutes there was a black helicopter there and and and they came over his controller on his drone and said, get it out of the sky now and then they erased his video.
Speaker 1: Really from from the helicopter from or from whatever, who knows.
Speaker 3: And then I got another another buddy who actually works at the distribution place. We go through and we just had the you know, the Super Bowl down here, and uh they were they went down to the tailgate parties and it was all drone restricted, and him and his other friend flew a drone in the air. He said, within five minutes, the FBI was there, the Secret Service and some other some other group. He didn't know who they were. So anyway, I just thought it was interesting because that happened all around the drone stuff, and it made me think, like they, you know, they know exactly.
Speaker 1: What those things are absolutely and listen, drones are the future of warfare. What we've seen in the past with with ira Afghanistan, Vietnam, Desert storm, that's ancient history. If you watch what's going on in Ukraine and Russia, it's scary to think.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no place to hide.
Speaker 3: It's like a video game. It is trying a couch, you know, I mean, it's I almost wonder how that goes into programming with these different video games that you know, the what's that? What's that one all the kids play? Yeah? Or it's just like now you're behind a screen. You know, you've been doing it for years, playing the video game, and.
Speaker 2: It dilutes you. It's just that it normal like they've normalized everything else. During COVID.
Speaker 1: They normalized young men and women having heart attacks. They've normalized all the things that shouldn't, like abortion, we just accept it now and now a whole generation. They've normalized between grand theft, auto and and call of duty.
Speaker 2: They've normalized murder, right, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if you know, we know that Satan uses all this stuff Hollywood, wh wouldn't he video games too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If World War three does start, and if you think they're offering ten thousand dollars bonuses for these eighteen year old kids to fly.
Speaker 2: Drones, they're going to sign right up.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, legitimately, sit on the couchy popcorn and throw bombs at each other.
Speaker 2: Yeap, yep.
Speaker 1: They'll go on social media and say they killed twenty three people today.
Speaker 3: Yup.
Speaker 2: It's it's crazy, but that's that's where we're headed.
Speaker 3: Crazy times, Jordan, indeed, crazy times.
Speaker 2: What a time to be alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty nuts, you know. I mean even from when I was you know, I grew up in the eighties and nineties and just from mentil now. I mean I worry about kids, Yeah, the kids these days. I mean, it took me, you know, I'm still figuring out, but forty three years to kind of at least get on the right path. And there's just so much deception today. If there's so much stuff there is, and I try to. I mean, my kids know about all this stuff. I mean I talked about demons. They know about everything.
Speaker 2: That's the right way to do it.
Speaker 3: Just so at least then you know, they have the option they can say, oh yeah, my old man used to talk about this, that's right. Yep.
Speaker 1: Amen, Well listen, brother, it has been an absolute pleasure to have this conversation with you, and most everything, I'm so thankful that your journey came out on the positive side. You're a stand up guy, and it was an absolute pleasure to share the airways with you today and keep you in our prayers, and I hope you keep us in your prayers as well, that we continue on. We all, each and every single one of us, they're not all the same, but we all have our struggles that we deal with and none of us can do it alone.
Speaker 2: But man, there's power and prayer.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, George, Absolutely, yeah, I appreciate coming on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was great having you.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Blaine's email address is in the show notes, so if you'd like to reach out and say hello, please do so. And with that, Blaine, I'll leave you the floor to close.
Speaker 3: Well, I would just say, search out the author of all truth, Jesus, Give your heart to him. Give your heart to him. You know, I think years ago I would have never thought I'd be saying that stuff, you know. I thought it was all kind of a weak man's thing to be a you know, Peter priesthood and and and church and stuff. And it's basically it's it's everything you want, your whole heart, not a piece of it.
Speaker 1: Ay man, And shame on me. I've been meaning you to ask this too for the last hour, and I have this window up I need to ask before we close. Do you think Joseph Smith, if he wasn't killed almost martyred at such a young age, do you think his legacy would have gone the same way? What do you think it took him getting shot for his legend to grow, you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, George. I mean I think definitely getting shot probably you know, probably made him grow.
Speaker 1: That there's something to people who get shot their legends grow. I mean names.
Speaker 3: He had prophesied that his son would be the next prophet, and his son actually left the church and started started a different you know, even the Mormon Church has I think it's like four hundred branch offs of you know, because there was some that wanted to keep keep with polygamy and stuff like that. I mean, I think he was really he was really killed though, because he basically, you know, infiltrated Freemasonry and then started mixing Freemasonry with Mormon stuff. Mean, when in the Mormon Temple it's it's basically a free Masonic ritual.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, I know, we got to get off here.
Speaker 3: But yeah, actually, just this morning, uh, at work, the neighbor came up and gave me the free Mason handshake. It seems like I did.
Speaker 2: It quite a bit really, the three finger.
Speaker 3: The I think they call it, well, the Mormon Church calls the sure Sign of the Nail. I believe it's called the Sign of the lion's call or something. Right, Well, they stick the finger kind of in your wrist, your fore finger. Yeah, anyway, it's just that's it kind of funny because it's, like I said, I've got it quite a few times and I recognize it because they do the same thing. The Mormons did the same stuff.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that's one club I don't want to be part of. Yeah, right, absolutely, man, it was a pleasure to meet you. It was a great conversation. Thanks thanks for sharing everything, and have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Brother you George gods Uh.
Speaker 1: And to all the listeners, hey, thanks for your continued support, and again, if you'd like to join us like Blaine did today, shoot us an email fe files at gmail dot com. For Blaine, I'm George god bless you all. Have great week and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.