Speaker 1: Website, and I'm also recording the audio on my computer, so that way when I first recording, I can put it right there on all the podcast platforms audio what I'm saying, So be live inducing ways new ways than one. You know what I'm saying? And who am I live with? I'm not a boy, Jeff Skywalker. A lot to say about this guy? Well quick, trybody about to step up pulling bio?
Speaker 2: Can you repeat that?
Speaker 1: Now I'm saying, I'm loud if I'm in right here, Jeff Skywalker, professional wrestler, professional shit talker, give me a paper, sorr. Everybody about to step up? Pull your bio? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: You should ever say that again about my bio?
Speaker 1: I said, tell everybody about to self what I pull up your bio?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right now I'm nineteen years old. Yeah, okay, I just graduated high school. Right now I'm chasing my dreams and professional wrestling. My goal is just be lost somewhere on TV, maybe just to make money what I love and just to keep on taking names and taking gold.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because like I saw the I saw the picture of on Instagram, right, I thought, like college something? You graduating college? Well, it's still a kid. Okay, that's what that's what up I came. It was funny. I started going back to school recently. I've been going to Cornell stuff like that. Yeah, how is that? It's good? It's good what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I was in culinary school, but I have to leave because I put my professional wrestling's career first.
Speaker 2: But I am going to look back to culinary school.
Speaker 1: Got you, gotcha, gotcha? Gotcha back back back? All right? Cool? Cool, cool? So see, I I've learned something new every time. All your wrestlers, not all I'm gonna let all your wrestlers I've been in do it right or receptically young. That's something I'm realizing more and more receptically young. And that's that's good. That's all. That's very good.
Speaker 2: Am I the youngest so far you interviewed?
Speaker 1: Ah? How old is Jordan Pierce? And got see about that?
Speaker 2: I think he may be around my age, maybe twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably a good tie, if not, if anything, probably all right?
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, all right, bet, bet, bet, let's get right into it. All right, we're good, were good now?
Speaker 1: All right? But yeah, I was hearing like like a little echo. But it's out here no more. So yeah, yeah he greaty Chris nice and good? All right, how do you see me?
Speaker 4: How I look?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: All right? Bet you hear me? Good? Right, all right, and like I'm gonna tell you. Tell anybody else right if I sound distorted or or break up, please let me know. Please.
Speaker 2: So in the beginning, that's why you hear me like repeat that, repeat that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, because I'm going through the whole show right, old, got a little bit, it's hi, goddamn go go to the whole show, right and nobody he wants me, you know, I can't hear you. You're breaking up the staff. I gotta find out after and I'm like, why the fuck did you tell me? So I can fix it? I got like waste the content. But anyways, yeah, all right, cool, cool, cool? So what's up? Man? What's up?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: How you feeling? How's today? How Thanksgiving? You look?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was ConA so like he came up a hospital. I was gonna ask you about that. So what happened? What happened?
Speaker 3: So this Saturday, we're wrestling extreme followed the YouTube, follow the instagram whatever in the bronxiiory you know, but basically, long story short, I defended my baby girl on my folt, my YouTube championship, and long story short, I took a swan tong bomb off a ladder, like on top of a ladder, and the ladder.
Speaker 2: Cut my face and slipped my hands. But I still stole my baby girl back.
Speaker 1: So got you, got you? So that's why I right. So that's why he's in the hospital. Because I did see a story of you on Instagram. I was like, are you good man still the interview, I was hurt, were good though?
Speaker 3: We hear it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, bet? But cool cool cool fort So other than that, right, like, how was the day? Like what we were up before I called you? On? Just now?
Speaker 2: What was that up before you called me? Honestly, I just came out of work.
Speaker 3: I work overnight at fed At, so I kind of looked tiring just lifting packages and stuff. I just woke up not so long ago. Just ate just started like basically chilling. Basically, this is kind of the start of my day for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, And the last ice breaker, well, how was Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I ate?
Speaker 2: I was cooking, I was eating. It was all right. I spent the time with my family.
Speaker 3: My family, my mom and dad right now is in Las Vegas, but I spent with my brothers and my cousin's, etc.
Speaker 1: So I have fun. Okay, okay, cool, cool, cool. Yeah, My Thanksgiving was cool too, Like I got buyed to old. My man is invited me to go to his crib.
Speaker 2: But how about you?
Speaker 1: How I forgot? I forgot about that. I was trying to twitch fun of my I'm not crib, my family, playing with my kids, playing with my fan because you know, my my sister, you know, she's pretty much was the MC. So she's like, like, how I played all these games like I don't know what they're called, but always think, always think these fun like funny like white people games really get the guests or or or name with.
Speaker 4: The lighter or whatever.
Speaker 1: Good times, good times. We gambled a little bit, I mean picking about dollars. Arm Oh no, he's still see the still image. I think he froze up. Bro It's like out, oh man, well I don't do well, yo, text me something I don't know, text me thing broke. His thing is froze up. Let me see I don't all right, I'm gonna try to get back to y'all. We love so let me see. I only gonna can hear me or not? Okay, Yeah, he's definitely frozen. All right, all right, so I'll try to I'll try to fix this. But ship things probably just called me over the phone. All right, he's back.
Speaker 2: He's back, Yo, mouthful bro, somebody just called me. I'm a minute interview, like, don't call me right now. I apologize. I'm so sorry. Okay, it was a wrestling book and I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh no, did you answer it? No?
Speaker 2: I had to answer real quick and tell my minute interview you should.
Speaker 1: You should listen. Fuck me. You said you still took that book and.
Speaker 2: We here right now, we hear right now.
Speaker 1: It was good masks past year. Al right. I see him on he's drinking a love real quick. All right. But yeah, but I say my thanks, Kim was very valid, very valid. House half of my family, just be my family, having fun with them was all I could have a warner. So yeah, shout out to that.
Speaker 2: As long as your family golflash.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So all right, Bett, let's get down to the business. So so I'm with the current for those who are now joining it in, I'm with the current w w X YouTube champion. He just defended his champions past weekend, a successful defense with its cost of course, got towards handled, but he good. He good. Professional wrestler Jeff Skywalker real quick, what does it mean? What's that? What's that? Tell me? Tell me about your name? Doesn't mean to be the Skywalker? What does that mean? Skywalker said? What does it mean to be the Skywalker?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What being a Skywalker means? I'm an elevator. Elevator as an.
Speaker 1: It's cool, it's cool, it's cool. Dont worry, it's cool. It's cool. It's cool. Trust me, trust me. You're talking about something. You're talking about someone who got like two girls, two baby girls always wanna come in the video and stuff like that and this that there, So it's fun.
Speaker 2: I apologize you fine, you're fine. That's life. I'm the only one here. I told drummers you.
Speaker 1: Stop, you're fine, you're good, and apologize you good.
Speaker 2: You said something about being a skyworker.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, what was that? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Being a worker means I'm an elevator, Like I said, anything I touched, I want to elevate me being as a as me being myself. I like to get the crowd in my hands and just elevate their emotions. But me personally do my language. I'm a dig so sometimes feelings go left, sometimes their feelings go right. It don't matter as long as you feel elevated at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so real quick. So you're the current w w X YouTube champion, So do you is that? Is that all you wrestle for right now? Or do other place as well?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: I wrestled for other places right now. I'm holding it down, putting stuff on my back in.
Speaker 2: W w X, but.
Speaker 3: I wrestling on other places like Newburg, Underground Wrestling that's in Newburg, Upstate, on Time Pro Wrestling in New Jersey lt W in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Okay, when I have my debut is coming up? For when will be on the show?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I wrestled a couple of other places right now, but those are the only two that popped off in my head. I just wrestled for a birthday party not too long ago against one of the guys who just joined the line.
Speaker 2: His name is Isaac Wayne and Hecker Rodriguez. I had to slapped him up real quick.
Speaker 1: Cool cool, cool, All right, So so that's all on independent terms or like what you contracted to those emotions.
Speaker 2: I guess you could say, like like those are like bookings, as.
Speaker 1: In like, oh, so you're so so he's like independent, you're like a free agent.
Speaker 3: Basically, I'm a free agent right now. My goal is to get signed one day anywhere. Honestly, just trying to make money doing what I love.
Speaker 1: Like I told you in the beginning, Okay, cool, even one second, I'm trying to find something. I found it a referenslator. All right, cool, cool, cool, So bet best wrestled for wrest promotions at the same time, what else? What else? So tell me about your career kind of he's still very young, so no, not that much time has passed. But tell me about your career. How long has it been? And what this give me like a like a like a quick that's a quak, a quick brief summation of it of your career overall to this.
Speaker 2: Basically, I just literally hit a year maybe last month into my career.
Speaker 1: Makes sense.
Speaker 3: I started training in w W. We's due to the fact that there's a guy named Yankee T. D M and the company Newburg basically one of my mentors. He sent me to the Bronx a man and maybe you know came man CMC right dmccho it's my guy right there. Much love and respect to him. They sent me there and that's where I took my foot off and started training, started training other places, mentored getting beat up, and basically August this year is when maybe maybe May of this year, but August is when I really had my big moment and cashed in my briefcase rebellion and I won my first championship and ever since then, I've been holding it since I had to retired the Northeastern Belt for YouTube Belt Today's Mahade anniversary.
Speaker 1: Okay, so those are only two championship Supporter YouTube Belt and Northeastern Championship so far.
Speaker 2: So far, I'm looking for Tagle soon, my low Reze brothers.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So I mean you got Tom. You're still young and it's still fresh, so I expect to see a lot from you.
Speaker 2: That. Like I just told you, I graduated high school, so you.
Speaker 1: And I have done. Then that's start, I think. Okay, curseation, I'm gonna stay college. You graduated in the college, not college here's something right now, stay in school, all right, and and go as high as you can.
Speaker 2: That's the fact. As high as you can. At least get your high school degree. Thoughts get you high school mm.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, No, that's not that's not enough. At least at least get a bachelor's because high school kid up no more.
Speaker 3: That's the fact. Though I'm not gonna lie to you. My dad keep I'm telling me to go to college, but I don't know. I don't really like school.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll say this right, didn't move on like, go to college. If you know that's what you wanna do, you gotta be sure, you gotta you gotta know that's what you want to do before you go, all right.
Speaker 3: So you say that that's me personally, Like I told you, I was in culinary school and it was like I didn't me personally. I signed up for a job. I thought it was like a cooking job, and I found out with school. I didn't personally really want to be in there. But I definitely should have stood up. It was a good opportunity, but I was just taking somebody.
Speaker 2: So I get better.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like I feel like you should not just you in general, but like like everybody in position, right, should always have like school or like uh or like another career as like a backup. What I'm saying, because God for bid, you get hurt or you're done for whatever reason, right, you should always have like a backup plan. So, like I think, I think, if you want, I mean up to you. I'm just I'm just saying I say, right, I'm just suggesting, right.
Speaker 3: We have a backup plan though, but it's difficult right now. I do a lot of constructions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you got skills, you got options, I'm saying, they'll always keep it like on deck, always have always have stuff on deck.
Speaker 2: Right, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, cool, But so right now, So right now, you're currently at the age of nineteen, Right, you're currently the w w X YouTube Championship right before all Right, I'm I'm gonna get that real quick. But hold on, So what does it mean for you to be be that champion? I'm the first ever YouTube champion champion, got you here?
Speaker 3: So for me, what it means personally, it shows that they put a lot of trust in me and what I could do with the championship. And like I told you how I'm an elevator, How I could touch make something, I can elevate it. That's how I personally feel about the belt. Getting about with a hardship due to the fact that to fight my former ex best friend or where you want to call him superflower Brian or whatever y'all want to call that guy. Yeah, it was a little hardship heart broke. But at the end of the day, I kind of I kind of wanted most that match, you know, I had him in the with the oh and it's low blow. But at the end of the day, I still got the belt, right, That's what matters.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, real quick, real quick, my notes, what's the I stuck myself real quick. I want to apologize. I apologize, I apologize. I don't see it right now, but but I'm just gonna go twitch now. We keep, we keep, we keep bringing up some fight Brian. Right, so like you had you had your fuse your match, right, like is it over few now or like it's still like a so so subscribe subscribe your status with him now? Is it over? Is it on the shelf for a while, or or you're like you're still you still add it?
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope you give the truth.
Speaker 2: I really don't want to talk about it, but said you, as we can.
Speaker 3: I guess we can answer this. On Saturday, I lost. I am I am technically no longer your YouTube champion like it.
Speaker 1: Was it was the title match. Yes, oh, I just do this on my phone.
Speaker 2: I know that, but but listen, let me get let me get to the point.
Speaker 1: So you're not champion right now? That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, I am champion.
Speaker 3: Let's explain at the end of the day I'm doing who walked out with the belt even though he won? Technically, what's the best move in pro wrestling? You gotta think smarter, not harder? M what was at the end of the match. And I still left with my baby girl even though she cheated on me for a couple of seconds, had to slap up and bring her back home.
Speaker 1: With me with me.
Speaker 3: So maybe I'm not your champion who got the belt me? So I'm gonna keep defending my belt my girl everywhere I go.
Speaker 1: And I said, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: He wants to do.
Speaker 3: I hope he could leave me alone and like forget about me, because I forgot about him already. I got an other things, Like I said, my glorious brothers, and I want to win gold with my glorious brothers.
Speaker 1: I don't want to you with that guy, So you don't want to get your belt back.
Speaker 2: I got my belt back.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, that's right, that's right, that's right right now, sleeping on my bet. Huh yeah, right now.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I think I can understand what's going on going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, long story story, he wan, but I still got the belt.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, I understand what's going on here. I stole it.
Speaker 2: I lost, but I stole my girl back. That's what That's what it is at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: That's how we If you want to get his look back, you're gonna have to find away because I'm about.
Speaker 2: To move out of state.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, okay, okay, Bet, but not because you kept you kept mentioning him.
Speaker 5: So I thought talking about discuss Mark Mayhem discussed before I disgusting Mark Mayhems disgusting south of Mark Mayhem has capacity solan Ellie pronounce the properly n y c eddie And yeah, so everybody has seen so far.
Speaker 1: Starting off in the comments section.
Speaker 2: They all gotta they all gotta go, all gotta go.
Speaker 1: Ka Messasi, I go to these man's all right, cool, all right, cool cool cool cool cool. So I skipped, skipped, had a little bit. So let's go back on track here. So bet bet bet so So that's that's so. So we talked some of the state of w W championship. Tell us about tell us about your relationship with w w X, my relationship, your working relationship with them. I hate him, you hate them? Yeah, okay, tell me, but they make me when I'm married.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I would have broken. I had have not broken, spring risk not broken.
Speaker 3: They made me wrestle when I had a spring ris old Lady Bella, you don't like her husband whatever, lou Ristgels, I don't like like it.
Speaker 2: Just dropped me on my neck not too long ago. I'm not a good day. I haven't been having a good month.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie as a bellow like you. You seem maybe maybe because I'm playing the old heels here, but you seem very unpopular on this platform. I just it's just a pattern of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, she's very unpopular for everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're doing to these people. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: She tried to treat me right, but she really don't like me. She really don't like me.
Speaker 1: I know she know. Mm hmm, I think, I think I think you missed you and my boy Donald Wild got along famously.
Speaker 2: Listen. One of his members is here right now, Markheim a part of the revolution. I like Donald. I don't know about more.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah. Myx capacity in chessit yeah and him could gox capacity.
Speaker 2: Right now, we've been doing things in prom tom tagging together.
Speaker 3: Right now we're trying to eat together, grow go places, trying to claim boat, Sophie.
Speaker 2: I'll watching this book meet in max week.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you just so, I asked you about how is it like? No we're working with a You mentioned no boss ay Bella right. Prema said that you hate it? What about like your contemporary?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: It's actually fun to be there.
Speaker 3: I love the school of the environment, they like I said. They trust me to be the champion, and I love the opportunity that they give me. And they can continue to keep on giving the opportunities, especially the coach.
Speaker 1: I love com So it's a spell a chip problem with Yeah, maybe love it just okay, okay. I also I was gonna ask I was aloso gonna ask in the same in the same line, right, what about like like, how's like how do I say this? So like, how is the relationship with your contemporaries and and management?
Speaker 2: Contemporaries and management as in.
Speaker 1: Well, you can tell me, you know your phone, locker roommates.
Speaker 2: You know, like I just told you. I love my locker room.
Speaker 3: I love I like I said, I love the environment. I love w W and all the locker rooms I've been. Everybody's accepting so far me, even though I'm young. Some people some people look down on that, and some people actually like the opportunity. Some people still think I gotta pay my dues and I'm still trying to pay my dues.
Speaker 2: Be told. So I'm here right now. I'm trying to grow.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to help everybody grow your platform, my platform, everybody's platform.
Speaker 2: Appreciate That's what I'm here to do.
Speaker 3: And I just I just want to help everybody grow. If they can help me grow, I want to help them grow too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I bet so, bet so right now my tongue, yeah, right now, you're in w W x right world of thing extreame and you're prety much. Told us what's how you felt about the place overall people there? How was that compels that compared to anywhere else Wh've been. You've been to you know, Newburgh and w i An always other places. How was how was your experience compared to everywhere else? We's been.
Speaker 2: Very differents.
Speaker 3: Like I told you, it's more of my home, so it's more welcoming in other places. Like I told you, some people who may look down on me due to my age. Some people may not accept me to the fact that I'm just I'm young, and they just don't They don't like maybe they don't like the way I look or whatever.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, I'm still I'm not trying to disrespect anybody or whatever. I'm just trying to grow, not stop by anybody. So I read what lock of room I'm welcome from my head up, mouthsha, eyes open, sallo, are.
Speaker 2: Keep it pushing?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay? So what do you have? We do have coming up that supports like matches and other appearances.
Speaker 3: So I just got booked for another interview for thing. It's called the Millions company. They just paired up with the company. I just told you I'm goot to make a debut for when uh not the actual initials for the company December thirteenth. Though, I'm making my debut in a fatal four way against a Donna Stone I think Joe Jhara.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I got card right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah there you go. Yeah that card.
Speaker 3: Top girl is gonna be on or whatever. So that's a big opportunity you need just to grow and get knowledge in general. That's a big opportunity. Should meet also get a sky elevate, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Real quick, the seven thirteenth, what's it gonna be Brooklyn? Yes, seven seventeen hundred l Avenue, Brooklyn, New York. Those are best six sous at seven no no, no, hetter that's in glorious seven and w A n at a PM to available when the bent bright. So it's yeah, everybody follow follow Rustling is now a k win w I n on Facebook right, get all the to get the scoop because the tee all that the guy here, my boy like my boy Jeff Skywalker is a four way or attack team match.
Speaker 2: It's a fatal four way match.
Speaker 1: My boys, Jeff Skywalker against Joe c H, Dona Stone and Casey Liking. You also got the Backseat Boys versus the Audacity and attack team match. Check that out, Hamlet hartsu Joel, George Saint and Channing Decker. They're gonna be there, Whiplash versus Brian Downey, Jay z Does versus A Adrian Santos. What's this? Let's see Chris Masters. What's kind of forgot? Yeah? Oh okay, okay, oh yeah, yeah, it's it's it's like an attack team match. I think p J sabas face. It's a mystery porn against uh Peanut Maximo and Chavo Guerrero Skills. So let's check that out. What's going on there? And there he goes say, I know so far with the cars coming up, and that's Crown Heights, the seber Door teams. All right, get your chickens. Anybody where is it? I might come to that. I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I might come to through elevate. And I think besides that, I think I got.
Speaker 3: I think I got another show at the end of the month, or maybe maybe I'm confused in the dates.
Speaker 2: But as w A and the n Y and the n y w C are.
Speaker 3: I gotta fight Isaac Wayne again because it was a draw the champion versus champion match, but this time I'm gonna drop him.
Speaker 1: On his net. Well all right, cool, cool cool. I mean you keep alluding to it, so I'm gonna ask you this question right here, what's in your sights? A lot?
Speaker 2: I want?
Speaker 3: I want it all, honestly, I want honestly. Right now, at the age of nineteen, I'm hungry. I want to be everywhere. I want to go other places. I don't want to be in the Bronx. I want to be in Utah, Canada, Japan, wherever you could take me. Whatever opportunities come to my door, I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: As of me being in New York, I just want to be one of the top guys in New York. Want to get my name recognized, and I would continue to strive and continue to work for that. Okay, opportunities anybody want to fight, take championship?
Speaker 2: Anybody will I take their championship?
Speaker 3: Whatever I'm on time, But all all red due respect, I just want to make I just want to make money doing what I love, go places, have fun doing what I love.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, yeah, but that's that's more. That's more long term general. I'm talking like what's like like we have your eyes on right now, like like what's it like now right now, like we're trying to do, like what we're about to do.
Speaker 2: Right now, Like what I'm about to do right now, right now.
Speaker 1: Like anybody anybody in target range, like anything that you're like that on my target right now.
Speaker 2: I want the w w X Tag Team Championships.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to go to s w A and take whoever their their world championship. I want to be a world champion real quick.
Speaker 1: Tell me who the texting champions are right now?
Speaker 3: I think it's the teche Letton and Jani the cops Unit. I don't even know what they want to call him, Uni five oh Unit Dumbo. There's no me and MAXI passity my Glory is brother.
Speaker 2: Were coming for that. I promise you, anybody from.
Speaker 1: Glory, I'm gonna clip this and put out there, put.
Speaker 2: It out there, because y'all I'm coming for it. Old my ba ba ba ba bat personal time.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I just want to become a world champion or being champion. Anywhere's opportunities anywhere I go.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me one second, get in comments. It's probably like, listen a question, Come on now, questions, listen comments. We see we got here. Uh huh, all right, uh.
Speaker 2: I just still. They won't stop us. You know what's so.
Speaker 1: They won't stop us. He's gonna affect all the gold. He's gonna affect the gold.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean by in fact, because you know I'll be making love to my belt mm hmm, I mean.
Speaker 2: Doing right in the rings. Thanks. You could call me like a little version of edge.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, tell me okay, but but but I have heard my notes, right, I have to hear my notes. Tell me about school school like a person like what you mean? I wrote this? My thought was in college.
Speaker 2: Oh well, like I told you, I'm not in college no more. But I'm not in college. I'm not school no more. I just graduated from high school. School is dogship for me. Honestly, I was.
Speaker 3: I didn't really like school, but I'm make sure I graduated because at the end of the day, you have to graduate to be something in life.
Speaker 2: I believe in that a lot. I didn't like school. I was bully growing up. That became a bully. So I was a project team.
Speaker 3: After I had matured, grew up, and I found wrestling and sports as my resort. So after school, after I graduated school, I got into wrestling school. Then I went to culinary school. I was cooking up for a little bit, maybe a couple of months, and I just put I just put myself first. I put money first.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, gotcha, gotcha, gotcha, gotcha. But but but everybody school's apo. I've been going back to school too. I'm I'm a growing ass man. Last time I went to school was in twenty sixteen. All right, I'm still going back. I'm saying, like, so, I mean, I mean, yeah, going sports. You can go as far as you can. I'm saying, yeah, I used to have a kid.
Speaker 2: How old is your kid?
Speaker 1: I got two. My youngest is five and my oldest is ten.
Speaker 2: That's cool, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two girls, two girls? Always that. I think that's a top un episode. Nah, that's it's it's not really is good. It really is good. I'm gonna laugh, like, like girls like more easier than boys because it's like you kind of like know, yeah, you kind of know what to do. We kind of ever say that, nah, because like how I say like yeah, and how I say so many things I could go into going to deep right, So because of the double standard, because you know, there are are no double standards when it comes to boys and girls.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: So okay, so like my girls are gonna not go like no, not to do something crazy this that there, make sure that that. Right, They're gonna be well behaved. Right, They're gonna like have scholarships all that stuff. They're gonna be business, business owners all that stuff. Just that there's stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's funny too because I feel like what reason why I think raising a girl is easier. It's because, right, you have a like if you're a boy, right, you know, especially especially if you're a mom, right or a sister. Right, you do it here. You get their clothes for them, right, that they teach them, right, but then when they get up they be all big and hard. Is bad there, Right, That's that's one thing. Another thing, right is it's funny too because with my man the other day, right, so imagine I had a sun right and like you Knowice, I don't know what he's in high school or like he's like in college or whatever, right, and like you know he he he lives with you, right, and imagine like every like every night you see like like a different girl come out, come out as broom or come out leaving the crib, like how to feel? How to.
Speaker 3: I guess it depends, honestly, Like I believe it. When you're young, you gotta try a lot of new things. But like, I don't know, maybe I think as long as you're disciplined, as long as you're not there being like, as long as you're not trying to, you know, make love to everything you're doing. Some people have friends, so I have a lot of female friends myself, so I'm into my husband. A lot of female friends doesn't mean I'm making love to.
Speaker 2: My female friends.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I told my I told my man's right. When you actually that, I was like, na, lie, I'd be low key proud, low key my son, my son get girls. But but but I took the script out. It was your daughter having maden niggas. That wouldn't be good, that that's something proud of them saying.
Speaker 2: No, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I guess that's just the point of view perspective thinking in this world because like like I said, I have a lot of female friends. So I guess, I guess it would look crazy for me to go into all my female friends houses if they bring in a lot of guys every day too. But like, I don't know, I'm not, like I said, I'm not trying to make love to my female friends just their friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna lie me too. Well, I was think, do I think no with teenager?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Like I wouldn't. That wasn't my mom setting saying, like anytime if I have brought girl to my crib, right, we chill through homework, watch watch like videos.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that, Like we watch a lot of TikTok chill like watch YouTube. I have a lot of wrestling friends.
Speaker 2: You watch a.
Speaker 1: Wrestling Yeah, like, no, something my sisters, right, it's like, yo, what happened nowadays?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: Even I even did it because they're like they're like got good ten years on me, right, they were, you know saying, but like even in my day, right, like the the mid to late two thousands, actually what the late with the late two thousands? Right, I was going to high school, right, Yeah, I brought girls to crib. Not often, but a fair amount of time I brought girls to a crib, right, And some of those times it was just us and yeah, we watched TV, we do homework, we'd eat, we'd chill, we'd have good time. I'm saying it don't gotta be you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's not all about making.
Speaker 1: Love or you know, just just about being the first time the first time like I did. It was like while I was like in college and I have like a fucking like high profile job in Manhattan, work for the department buildings. I had those have money saved up, I was doing things. Why could I said? What could?
Speaker 2: Basically have fun? Do what you gotta do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that one before you and before you move on? Just want quick no, right, kids, all right, wait till you're married, Wait till your and adults, because these little girls, all these little boys don't know what they're doing and it's not worth it the stuff without there but moving on. Yeah, all right, cool, cool, cool, So school, So tell me about I'm gonna ask that one. You already kind of like alut to it. Anyways, Okay, I have here. Tell me more about Jeffrey Martinez. Excuse me, said, tell me more about Jeffrey Martinez.
Speaker 2: Me myself, not Jeffrey Martinez. That's a I'm nineteen years old. I just graduated high school.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so, I'm sorry my mistake. I I mean, it's like two different things. Let me treat myself. Tell me more about Jeffie Martinez and life outside the ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Like life outside the ing, outside throwing consist of me working, me trying new things, and me honestly trying new hobbies and finding ways to.
Speaker 2: Cope. I used to be a very.
Speaker 3: Angry guy when I was younger, so right now I'm just finding different ways to express myself on my personal life.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for your fans, I'll say it.
Speaker 3: Like my own hobbies. Besides wrestling, I like to play games. I played the new New Dragon Buzzy game a lot. I'll be trying to work out a lot. You know, I don't look too I don't look good, but I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Work out a lot. But I like to cook a lot, and I like to make ice cream.
Speaker 1: A lot, So like you sed to make ice cream scratch, Okay, you have an ice cream maker here. I used to have one back in the day.
Speaker 2: Be getting crazy.
Speaker 1: I want it in the contest one time ice cream maker, like web, what your tight?
Speaker 2: Which tight?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know, it's like twenty years ago, years ago.
Speaker 2: Like Other than that, I'm a pet type of guy. I got a lot of animals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, like but bet so, bet so? Now we at the point. Now we have the point? Where after else? Or then listen to questions. All right, I don't know if you're ready for insurance purpose guy? Actually ready? Do it? All right? Listen to question people used to hot This person used to hotline nine one seven, two, three five six to ask me, I can't remember my hair? Right? Oh? Are you on the more bull gimmick?
Speaker 3: The oh yeah mouthful? I didn't even get to bring out whoever asked me that good question?
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I am sponsored by the mobile game mack Now. I've been sponsored by the one of their matches in one division Pro but against my glorious brother Mexic Capacity. My recent event by the mobile Gimmick was an s w A like I said, the mobile game Make is a platform where it's helping us professional wrestlers grow and get bookings and basically just to get our faces out and just to grow, just to.
Speaker 2: Grow as a whole.
Speaker 3: You can follow the Mobile gime make on Instagram at the Mobile Gimmick. You can send their your pictures. You maybe yourself, you can send them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been talking to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you get like, send your pictures and they will promote you just because they're trying to help you grow and help themselves grow as a whole.
Speaker 2: That's what it is all about. Basically, help me help you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, real quick. You said they sponsored the how how how does that worked?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How how explain to us how that work? How do they sponsor you? Like logistically speaking, what that means?
Speaker 2: I personally don't know too much into that.
Speaker 3: I just know when they sponsored me matches, they you know, they emailed me, they called me or professionally however they could contact me and basically they tell me that we have an event coming up that they're sponsoring a match. Basically they're they're they're sponsoring a match on another promotion to just help the Bubile Gimmick grow. So they're trying to go to.
Speaker 1: Other places as come out of their pockets. What it's saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think it's coming out of pocket.
Speaker 1: And maybe if it's if it's gonna be there. It's gonna be like app exclusive then yeah, of course, responsor the pains for it.
Speaker 3: You know, they paid the talent, so they paid the talent for wrestling for them, and they paid basically all the talent that they've been working for and it's just to help you and.
Speaker 2: Help them grow.
Speaker 1: Anybody follow the Mulbile tipical on Instagram. Right, all right, I'm plumbing a lot. Like we're in talk. We've been talking each other all the time, right, we never know. I'm trying to see if I like no like stream Espirito on the on the gimmick on well on a mobile gimmick. Yeah, yeah, having live having live content like live Experial content, give my whole wrestling library.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what they're trying to do right now.
Speaker 3: They're just building Maxes, building Marshal libraries and they're just trying to help people.
Speaker 2: The website and.
Speaker 1: That could be and that could be like the exclusive interview like know, like yeah, when they have to sponsor the bands sponsored mass right, I could be the school. That's what you're really interested in trying to We're talking, we're talking, we're talking about it. We're talking about we're talk I know, I know, I know the people who make the app, like fairly personally, I know, I know my boy CMC is behind is one people behind the project talk all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of my guys behind the projects.
Speaker 3: So yeah, basically just when one of his business partners, really one of the guys, one of the ladies behind the project. And yeah, her name is Laurie. She's a very good person, but she's really behind the project. And yeah, if you're really interested, you just gotta tap in.
Speaker 1: Alright, But cool, cool, cool, But before I even asking so, before even asking another question, right, So with the mobile gimmick, right, and w w X and one DP and w i N all being on roll cool now, right, give me your thoughts on like, you know, this renaissance that wrestling experiencing right now, like modern like with modern media like so like so, so you have like the mobile, the mobile gimmick, right, and you also have you know, like w w X and one d P and w I N and other promotions like streaming on roll cool. Right, So give your thoughts on that this whole media renaissance at wrestling is undergoing. W w They're going to Netflix in January, right, w B D, I'm not w B a WS going on one D. It's gonna be streaming on one DP platforms. So just give me your thoughts, Like you know, this modern, this modern.
Speaker 3: Distribution of worst thing media right now, Wrestling guys hottest right now, that is finest.
Speaker 2: The business is at its best right now. Everybody making money.
Speaker 3: Everybody trying to find ways to grow and get opportunities for companies like WWGS when one to be heat that's getting on REALKU. Those are big opportunities for us. Those are big opportunities for them to have other people see them. We're technically on TV. We're not live, but we're on TV, so we're getting seen at the end of the day. That's the point, and that's why we're trying to do. Everybody is trying to get seen and trying to find ways to make money to our business.
Speaker 2: People struggle to sleep on the floor.
Speaker 1: That's another thing.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: So I low key like no work as a consultant to like these New York based promotions. No I'm not gonna say which one is, but there's something not even New York, something like I'll send New York, but I say The next progression that you all should go right is live streaming. That's the next logical progression.
Speaker 2: I've been saying that for a minute. I've been saying, and I can on YouTube or Instagram something and yeah.
Speaker 1: And then they will say, well, you know, well it's gotta figure it out, you know, and you know anything, all this stuff just start third or the guys, I know what, Listen, I can help you if you want. Like I'm saying, I can help you. Listen what I do.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, remember remember this.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. So yeah, all right, cool, cool, cool. I'm not gonna I don't know I answer to whatnot because you kind of already like answered it. What I'm gonna say this just the let rather on the air, this person, whoever it is, nine one seven, twitch five six things to hotline the set to ask you any unfinished.
Speaker 6: Business, unfinished business with general or life in general. He didn't really specify I like me personally. I guess you could say, look, you want to see you real quick man, And I got one, so you know.
Speaker 2: I just taped it up.
Speaker 1: Also, bandit, I thought a mask overaring that's a bandage. Oh I can feel the pain from here. Bro oh man, I don't like things like that. I'm squeezish business list.
Speaker 2: Fly whoever they want to call him right now, I want to leave him in the dust. I need to heal up. I need to get my pretty face looking good again. All right, I'm not liking this.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool cool cool bet? That's all all right, bet, that's anything I had for you, really real quick plugs, social media, uh whatever.
Speaker 3: Shot follow me on Instagram and jeff the Skywalker followed me on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Martinez.
Speaker 3: They don't let me use the Skywalker follow me on all social media platforms that the Skywalker follow.
Speaker 2: W w X, follow GPR Radio that's the radio. That's yeah, as P radio.
Speaker 3: Just follow everybody, follow everybody sponsored and everybody I mentioned, but.
Speaker 1: Follow all right, cool cool, cool bet. That's that's what I have for you, many last words.
Speaker 2: Any last words.
Speaker 3: Just follow me on the Instagram to stay up tuned, I mean up tune updated on what I'll be doing, how I'll be moving forward my next bookings. You can booking me at Jeffrey Martinez two thousand five at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: And that's really all from your mister.
Speaker 1: That we'll do alright.
Speaker 2: Bet bet bet all right, bet the opportunity.
Speaker 1: To man all right. Bet bet bet I've got things going on with the bus, something right here forty five minutes exactly. It's almost that's the thought. Bet bet bet it should be up right now, the press stop stop up right now on all mixed platforms, Apple want to play, or the Food to Hear podcasts on the radio, sign off right now