Speaker 1: Chen and I weather forecast today partly cloudy, sky's warm, humid, late afternoon and evening storms are expected, which should kick in. Their suggesting around seven pm. Last in the overnight hours eighty five for the high overnight low sixty eight with as few storms possible. Tomorrow. We have rained in to the south in the morning, and then it's going to hit the fan around five pm, with evening storms likely, also carrying the possibility of gusty winds, tornadoes, and torrential downpours. Their words, not mine, eighty two the high tomorrow overnight low sixty two. The rain will move out. We got dry and partly cloudy Saturday with the highest seventy three sixty three degrees. Right now, time for a traffic update.
Speaker 2: From the UCL Traffic Center. You See Health has expert traumataire focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation. Learn more you see health dot com. A few slow spots on the highways. I spend two seventy five between the Lawrence purg Ramp and the bridge. He spound seventy four after Harrison Ryboat construction and sethbound seventy five through walk on in northbound seventy five and an extra five out of Borrow Linger into Town. Chuck ingramon fifty five KRC LEAVE Talk Station seven thirty one to fifty five KRCD Talk Station. Very Happy Friday, Eve to you, Happy to Welcome to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Tim Keller. He is the founder of US Diabetes Care, bringing over thirty five years of healthcare experience to his role and founder of USDC US Diabetes Car. He started his career at Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center back in nineteen eighty nine, rose to the ranks, held key roles at Striker as well as Smith and Nephew Orthopedics, where he built strong partnerships with physicians and led national distribution efforts. But after being diagnosed with diabetes himself, he saw a major gap in care with conditions like pre diabetes, type two, type three, gestational diabetes, as well as insulin resistance. US Diabetes Care is the result of that awakening, a program built to help people reverse these conditions through expert led education, proven tools, better access to care, and a comprehensive of that puts long term health first. Welcome to the program, Tim Keller, It's a real pleasure to.
Speaker 1: Have you on.
Speaker 3: Thank you, good morning. I'm a pleasure to be on.
Speaker 1: But it's timing is really interesting because I woke up this morning and I was going through my notes and looking at the updated news, and I always refer to the Wall Street Journal. There's their headline right there. How chronic disease became the biggest scourge in American health and diabetes number three on the list of common chronic conditions, with about fifteen percent of the US population dealing with diabetes. And this has gone up over the years, hasn't it. I mean, there's been a real problem in the United States with a growing problem with diabetes.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean diabetes. Right now, we have ninety three million pre diabetics in the country, well thirty nine registered diabetics, which means on a Medicare Medicaid numbers. You know they're registered as you know TI TI, which means A and C above seven. The reality is is pre dibes. I don't really buy into that whole pre dibets. I tell people, you're not pre pregnant, you needither, you're diabetic, you're not. They've diagnosed pre diabetes from A five six or seven oh a one C so they can sell more drugs. I mean, it's it's very simple. If there is a precondition, it's a good place to get a diabetic because we can make lifestyle changes through education that can really reverse the disease pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: Reverse by meaning if you are diabetic, you can at some point in your life maybe no longer be diabetic. Now does that depend on the type of diabetes you are diagnosed with?
Speaker 3: Absolutely so, type one autoimmune, you're in some dependent you can't you're not doing any uploading to the muscle for a bukagan, So that's kind of a you know, a way different disease. But tie two ty three baster type three dementia, the station and diabetes in some resistance, all those things can be reversed.
Speaker 1: And what is the problem. And we also have a growing obesity problem. Quite often obesity is cited as one of the things that might lead you to having diabetes. This is all about our diet.
Speaker 3: Absolutely So you know, big pharma, big medical, they got they got together with the processed food industry convinced of it. And there's no money in a cure, so came up with a bunch of ideals around food to make us thick. The whole inner aisle of the grocery stores. Uh, fast foods are filled with you know, saturated fats, processed fats, refined foods, refined wheat, hyperuitials, corn strup, processed sugar, flour, hydrize, and nice wheat. And these are all chemical poisons in these foods that are quite honestly killing Americans. And you know that's interesting. I saw that in the Wall Street Journal as well. But I'm not buying that diabetes is the number three calls because people are dying of heart disease. I guarantee their their bottom line is because of diabetes. If somebody dies or heart attack or stroke, they say, oh, they had died a heart attack or stroke, but really the inderline condition was game with diabetes.
Speaker 1: All looks pause. We'll bring you back. We'll talk a little bit more about this very important topic, diabetes. Tim Keller, founder of US Diabetes Care, in this website will give you the details on that when we return. First, USA Insulation an outstanding product for all. If you have an under insulated or uninsulated home, you need USA's Premium phone in the exterior walls, because first off, you're going to be more comfortable from day one. You'll notice the improvement in the circulation of that air, whether it's in the summertime with the AC or of course winter with the eating system. So get that one or two rooms out there that never seem to be comfortable, they'll be comfortable again. And the more important part, as far as I'm concerned, saving money savings is guaranteed from USA Insallation. It's like better than the stock market. There is a guaranteed return on investment. You're going to get the savings every single month you're using the HVAC system. And it is a substantial savings for many many people, so much so that it may very well cover the ninety nine dollars a month interest free to get the phone in the home US Intolation ninety nine dollars a month interest fore Now call them. They'll inspect your house for free, give you free quote so you can determine whether or not you are under insulated or uninsulated three eight one three sixty two six that's five one three three eight one foam final online and learn more at USA insulation dot net. Fifty five KRC. The Talk station Jenn nine lebodcast. Today will be partly cloudy, warm, humid, and late afternoon evening storms expected to kick in around seven pm or so. Eighty five for the High. A few storms overnight with a low of sixty eight. Rain to the south in the morning and in the afternoon evening around five pm, we're going to get some severe storms. They say they're likely, along with wind gus tornades and trenchill downforce being a possibility. Eighty two for the High. Tomorrow overnight low sixty two, rain moves out. Got a partly cloudy and dry Saturday with the highest seventy three sixty four degrees. Right now, it's hype for traffic from.
Speaker 2: The UCL Tramfhics Center. You see Health has expert traumacare focusing on prevention, treating injuries, and supporting long term recovery and rehabilitation. You see how dot com a few slow spots on the highway step bend two seventy five between the Lawrence Perg Ramp and the bridge Eastpounds seventy four after Harrison rideboat construction step bend seventy five through walkland in northbound seventy five add an extra five out of Burrow, l Ainger into Town Chuck ing ramon fifty five KRE and see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty nine on a Thursday, Brian Thomas with Tim Keller. He's with US Diabetes Care, which you can find a lot of US diabetes Care dot com, which makes perfect sense. We're talking about diabetes and apparently you can reverse it, and that's what they're all about, not just using drugs and a lifetime a life long use of medications and all that, but they focus on reversal there, so you can reverse type two, type three gestational and insulin resistance. And I think that's pretty clearly what you said in the last segment. I guess it boils down to a simple question.
Speaker 3: How yeah, so you know the actually answering sistance is a precursor for diabetes type two, type three gestational diabetes is all a symptom of instant resistance. An infant resistance starts from uploading the muscle earlier than it becomes a hyperglycemia in the body. So what we do is we basically do a lifestyle platform Lumolendo Education Blue Zone educate people into mind so they can make life style choices to fix your body. And it's it's real simple, Brian. I mean a get moving, exercise, hydration, a lot of water, fiber, you know, increase your fiber intake, eat a lot more fruits and vegetables. Westerni's medicine is broken. Doctors don't have any nutrition training at all. They treat a symptom, not a patient, and they have very little education around nutrition. They tell diabetics they can't eat fruit. It's the most ridiculous lie. For all the fruits and vegetables you want. Actually, and uh, you know, lend me your meat and take the problem is is a lot of the meat that we're sourcing is you know, blockbuster, a big process agriculture meat which has been people are consuming meat breakfast, lunch to dinner for every meal. It's just unnecessary. It's inflammatory, and then all the process foods are throwing on top of it. It creates an intellr lipid fat in your cells, which fells the metabout stelluar dysfunction and the lifestyle changes, we got about a ninety percent reversal rate of diabetes on people to actually finish and graduate from our program through education.
Speaker 1: Well how about that? Now? What is the story on carbs. Now I'm staring at the modern current food pyramid, which is different from what I was taught as a child. And who created the food pyramid? And are we supposed to really truly consume thirty percent of our diet in the form of carves because I thought carbs were We learned that carbs were the problem, or at least were a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so carves, you know, is always the confusing part, and that's where education comes in. There's healthy carbs and there's bad carbs. The bad carbs or anything from a process white foods, processed flour, so anything like baked goods, breads, you know, anything that's white, we say isn't right. So, you know, those kinds of carbs are bad for you. But there's carbs and fruits and vegetables that are that are good for you. So we try to have people focus on good carbs and not bad carbs.
Speaker 1: Well, what about the idea of I'm sure that you're an opponent of consuming process sugary foods and my experience with that, I learned that there's a direct correlation with sugar intake and cancer because cancer apparently loves sugar and I've been diagnosed with lymphoma, so I thought I took it upon myself last October to try to cut almost every single added sugar out of my diet along with curving carbs. I end up losing about twenty pounds and I feel a lot better. Tim That's kind of why I bring it up. But what I learned over through the process though, by reading labels, sugar is everywhere. It's in everything added sugars. I even quit eating ketchup because there's like a whole bunch of it in the tablespood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sugar, is literally, and the problem is it's Brian. It's not just sugar, it's processed sugar. Yeah. And there you know there's a link to process sugar being is it is more addictive than cocaine. Okay, so there's studies all over with that. But and and for the children and all the processed foods, they're pretting this in everything, So you wonder why these kids have addiction to refine processed foods and living a lot much more sanitary lifestyle and in brack to cancer. You know, this is the thing about our lifestyle for diabes. You start found our lifestyle for diabetes. I mean, we're we can help you you know curve. Uh you know cancer as well, Cancer lives in the cynic environment, right and they acid rys the cancer and a lot of that acid comes from sugar. So if you step off the sugar and the acid in the body, cancer can't survive. So you know, there's no guarantee around that. But you know, we've had patients you know, ironically that have diabetes and cancer on our I saw a platform and they've been able to reverse their.
Speaker 1: Disease and that lifestyle platform at US diabetescare dot com. So what what services do you offer there that that my listeners could take advantage of to these stent they're dealing with these problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're full of the Transition pro rim Care diabetic clinic as well. So we do you know, clinical diabetes. We have everything underrun roof, so basically do automot nervous system tests, brain stands in house neurologists, so we do a lot with the type three as demensied diabetes and then from a you know, obviously we have two large education classes where we do live education and I think you know, once again we have it through an alf now as well ibscare dot com. You can go to our website hit learn more tab and get our app through there, or you can go on Apple and Android, the the app Store and us IV's Care Education uh and get our app that way. But the key to all this, you know, taking apart to uncle side, is for everybody who's really educated about the truth about diabetes. We talk about more than just what you put in your mouth. We talk about oxidative stress. We talk about healthy fats, good versus good fats. We talk about brain health and beyond. I mean, we really dive into things that people just aren't learning in regular western ice medicine. And you can't learn it when you have a two hour wait in the waight room and to get a five minute appointment. You're not going to change somebody's life that way.
Speaker 1: No question, Tim. It's I mean, western medicine does it just treats the symptom. But I don't know how you feel about RFK Junior, but I'm kind of excited that he's sort of bringing this proactivity, getting in front of the disease and starting out with a more healthy lifestyle in order to prevent it from occurring in the first instance, and I think that's a more practical and common sense approach to dealing with it. But as you point out, you know, one of the big elephants in the room is the existence of these pharmaceutical companies and they're in the business of getting people to pop pills. That's how they make their money, and they're happy to see more and more people have to pop them or you know, buy the insulin.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and the RFK juniors got a big task in front of them. But I like what he's doing, you know. I like the Donald Trump passed an executive order for the decrease in drugs. I think along with that they have to pass an executive order to get rid of these prior authorizations, which is the mental band that denies these drugs when patients go to the pharmacy to try to get them or make them two way too costly. I mean, like Jardians, which is one of the best drugs out there for diabets right now, I mean, we're our goals to get people off. But if there's a good drugs, Guardians is a really good drug and it's like thirteen hundred dollars on hunks cash out of pocket and means who can afford that? And so were we and we spend a lot of time fighting with the insurance companies to pay for these drugs for diabets that really need them and h and so that's a big problem too. So I think, along with you know, the thirty eighty percent off, they need to you know, look into the middle man of the drugs too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pharmacy benefit managers get rid of those. Yeah, boy, that would streamline the process. Wouldn't then take a lot of the cost out of there?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: US Diabeticscare dot com are US diabetescare dot com is where you find Tim Keller and the tips and information about diabetes, along with the opportunity to get the app if you're so inclined. Tim, I appreciate you giving out the wonderful information, sending people in the right direction, and what you're doing at US Diabetes Care helping folks out of need and curing it, getting rid of it. How long have you been diabetes free? Tim?
Speaker 3: I was diagnosed in two thousand and nine and I've been diabetic free since.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely amazing. So there is hope out there for my diabetic friends. In the audience. Tim Good having you on the program, did an interesting conversation. I appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and that you spent some time with my listeners to me today.
Speaker 3: Hey, Brian, thank you very much and I like sense. It's a good place.
Speaker 1: It is a good place. Come visit anytime you want. Tim, the water's fine, take care of yourself, have a wonderful week and weekend. Seven forty eight right now, fifty five k CD talkation QC Kinetics, and I think it's a pretty amazing thing. QC Kinetics has been around for about eight years, which isn't a real long time, but they got more than fifty thousand satisfied patients. Yeah, people no longer living with a knee pain, the back pain, the hip pain, the shoulder pain gone. I mean, it's just and this is these are natural healing properties that are taken from your bodies biological growth factors, and they have robost healing properties carefully strategically placed in that painful joint and it's a powerful important way to give your joints a new life, repairing the old tissue. This is an in office procedure. There are no drugs there is no surgery and there's no downtime. All natural cellular lever level option with lasting relief and the painision satisfaction reports are really truly amazing. So imagine doing all those things you want to do this summer without being slowed down by the joint pain which you're dealing with, probably from the moment you get up in the morning and maybe even all day. Call QC Kinetics. It's a free consultation. Learn about these cutting edge treatments that may be able to help you live your best life. Free consultation five one three, eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine fifty five KRC
Speaker 2: In nineteen seventy seven, a movie hit